Speaker 1: Hey there. Did you know that this podcast as a supporters club. By becoming a supporter of the show, you gain access to exclusive content and play an active role in helping me to continue producing the content you love. See the link in the episode description for more details. Now let's get back to the episode.
Speaker 2: Char char.
Speaker 1: You can come home now, you said, I'm Chary.
Speaker 3: You gave your life come home?
Speaker 2: What about Anne?
Speaker 3: Marie? Oh Charlie, it's me.
Speaker 2: How you feeling, kid?
Speaker 3: Okay? How are you?
Speaker 2: I come to say goodbye? Where are you going? Sound a little trip? That was the squeaker. I want you to do something for me, all right. I want you to take care of it. You, you know, just while I'm calling. You got a home now and he doesn't have anybody. Don't worry, Charlie. I will.
Speaker 1: Well goodbye, no buddy, Oh Charlie, I'll miss you. Yeah, I'll miss you too, Squeaker.
Speaker 2: Now you go to sleep, Charlie. Will I ever see you again?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Sure? You wonk.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Goodbye is on forever?
Speaker 2: Then? Goodbye, Charlie. I love you. Yes.
Speaker 1: Here we are back again on the Gray Horns Pagans Podcast. Welcome, Welcome, everyone, Oh.
Speaker 2: My goodness, is there anything else? I was actually all set half an hour before the show, and I had everything hooked up and everything was fine, and then and then it wasn't lo and behold, yeah, then it wasn't. So I was. I was listening to some of your previous podcasts too before, so oh, well, thank you. Yes, I have a good, good feel for your show and so forth. And you've had some very interesting guests.
Speaker 1: On Yes, yes I have. I've done I've been doing this for I want to say, like four years now, four years on the podcast, and I have had the fortune to meet some interesting people, some a little more quirky than others, but yeah, all very interesting nonetheless. And so yeah, you know, being well another one of those interesting guests. And for those who may not be familiar familiar with you and what you do, just yes, introduce yourself.
Speaker 2: What do you do, what are you about?
Speaker 1: And what's up with your background? All the animals?
Speaker 2: Sure, well these are the background is actually the covers of my book. So I have twelve books. I just published my twelve book. So I'm a medium. It called myself a pet medium because I like to deal with pets more than people. But I do deal with people. I'm also an author of twelve books and they're all true paranormal and they're sharing my experiences. So in my daytime job, I'm a meteorologist some scientists, so I use science to explain how the paranormal works. I also made the distinction between earth bound entities which I call ghosts, and those who have crossed over, which I call spirits, and then I explained how they work in terms of energy and messages and communications.
Speaker 4: The Gray Horned Pagan's podcast is proudly sponsored BYWI Energy.
Speaker 1: So what exactly ISW and what isub all about?
Speaker 4: W is a clean energy drink that is made to give focus with no crash, jitters.
Speaker 1: Or angst like other energy dreams.
Speaker 4: They also have no melted explant fillers and do not use artificial days. WI contains vitamins, amino acids, a new tropic, and one hundred and fifty milligrams of theme.
Speaker 1: So whether you are a gamer getting ready for a.
Speaker 4: Long session, you are a athlete getting ready for a hard workouts, or just need that extra boost, W is where it's at and with my code stang Fox ten, you can get a discounts on your entire shopping basket. That is Stang Fox ten for W Energy. Thank you again so much to W Energy for sponsoring the podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that is very very diverse, very versatile. That's that's awesome. And I absolutely agree with you that, you know, if that you like to deal with pets more than with people, I do. I do agree, you know, at least animals are are honest. I have two cats myself, and you know they'll make it very much known when they like or dislike something. So a pet medium that is a I mean I am familiar with mediums. My wife is a medium herself, but a pet medium. How did you? How did you get to that? Why pets?
Speaker 2: So my first experience goes all the way back to when I was a teenager. I was I was thirteen years old and totally unknowing about disability until my late grandfather appeared to me and he scared me in full color when nobody else was home. So right then I knew something was weird. And I had a really good relationship with my mom and dad. With my parents and I told them, and my mother said, we have to talk. Because she had that ability, she was free to use. It turned out her father, the grandfather that appeared to me also had the ability. So it runs on my mother's side of the family, and I said, okay. I shelved that for a long time. Then it came around to two thousand and five when I had a puppy, and the puppy the dog that's directly above my head here. His name is Buzz. He is a wine runner. He was given to me as a birthday gift in October two thousand and four, and in two thousand and five, when I was walking in his leash opened, ran across the street, was killed by a car at seven months old, and he reawakened my abilities. He sent me musical signs, he sent me physical signs, he sent me audible signs, a lot of things which I wrote down and then eventually that became basis of my first book.
Speaker 1: Wow that is that's so sad. That's seven months old thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. So as a medium, I've learned that some animals or people are only air a short time because they have a certain mission in life. It was Buzz's mission to teach me how pets communicate from the afterlife, so that I could in turn teach other people what signs to look for and bring them healing when they lose a pet, whether tragically or out of old age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I've I have heard similar stories like that. A lot of mediums will or the more spiritually gifted people will will say that. So I guess Oviia's next question, how do pets communicate with us? Because I know my cats they just you know, they they meow at me, they complain whenever I'm you know, not doing something or not getting something that that they want like it? Do they like still speak to you in their animal language so to so to speak? Or how does that? How does that work? How does that go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good question. There's a number of ways that pets will communicate from the other side to their patents. So if you have a cat that passed, your cat who passed would do similar things to what they did when they were alive. So, for instance, if they like to sleep at the top of your head on your pillow at night, on occasion when your cat visits in spirit, you may feel like someone or a cat or something is brushing your hair on your pillow. You may feel them walk across the bed the end of the bed and there's no one there. You may hear them, yeah, from what sounds like another room or something very faint, or maybe even outside. And that's because it takes a lot of energy for a pet to communicate and make an audible noise. There's tactile signs. They can touch you, and you may feel cold, which I can explain scientifically because meteorologists. You may feel a slight pressure, you might feel a tingling like especially when you're laying in bed. Pets that past have this affinity for coming up on the bed when we're sleeping or trying to sleep and trying to cuddle up with us to let us know. So there's just a few ways.
Speaker 1: Okay, so more the nonverbal. Yeah, that makes sense. It would take a lot to actually make make a physical silence if you don't have a physical body anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it requires a lot of energy. So one thing I've learned staying is that when we pass away, when our physical bodies die, we have energy that is within us. If you think of cells splitting and thoughts as little electrical impulses, that energy has to go somewhere because of a law we have in thermodynamics called the law of conservation of energy. Says that energy can't be destroyed, only transformed. So I've learned that it couples with our memories, our knowledge of this life, and our personality, and we choose right then to stay earthbound as what I call a ghost, which is a very bad idea, or be crossover into the light, Heaven, Valhalla, Paradise, whatever what I call a spirit. Ghosts are stuck where they decide to stay. They cannot communicate with anybody unless a medium walks in or somebody sensitive. They also can't leave the place that they decided to haunt for some reason. Spirits who've crossed over, like our grandparents, great grandparents, whatever, They can come to us anywhere, anytime, any place in the world. And I've had signs from my parents who have both passed when we were on vacation in Italy, and my dog Buzz, who passed when we were on vacation in Puerto Rico. They will do things like lead you to someone that looks like them. They will bring you to a sign with their name on it, as my mother did. When I was in Germany and I was talking about my Italian mother to my husband and I said, you know, I feel my parents are with us on this trip. And he says, well, did she give you a sign? And I said, no, but I'm keeping my eyes out. We were on a bus and we were going from a ship cruise ship into a town. We drove by a supermarket and it was named the supermarket was called Norma. Norma was my mother's first name. What are the chances of seeing an Italian woman's name on a store in Germany?
Speaker 1: I would say those chances are pretty slim. That is a that's a hell of a coincidence. If that's just you know, if it's just that, yeah, you, No, chances are very very slim. So I would say that is definitely your mother pointing you towards something or guiding you towards something or someone herself.
Speaker 2: Just to yeah, just to let us know that she's on the on the vacation with us, and yeah. So the main rule that I've learned from spirit is that there's no such thing as a coincidence when it comes to signs from people or pets. On the other side, they make it happen. They make us be at the right time, at the right place, at the right moment. And another example of that is when people look up and see rainbows. I just received an email from a gentleman that lost his dogs and he said that it was a sunny day with just a few clouds around, and right after his dog passed, there was a rainbow and he couldn't explain it, but he thought, that is a sign for my dog, that that she's okay. And that's what it was.
Speaker 1: She literally crossed the rainbow bridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's beautiful, actually it is. And what's interesting too, as a meteorologist rainbows. First of all, you have to be in the right you have to be looking at it at the right angle. Secondly, rainbows don't last very long. They're not They're not up there very long. And you know, clouds move. As clouds move, clouds change, so there's a lot of factors. So timing, looking at the right place at the right time, these are all things that spirit do to influence us. So we can see signs from the.
Speaker 1: I ever, I never would have thought of that. I mean, I I know that there is no such thing as coincidence. Of course, uh in you know, in in my faith, we call it the the web of weird. You know, we are all connected to each other in you know, some way, and I've I've heard my wife say that, you know all like it's a it's a sign from this one or sign from from that one. Most oftentimes my my brother, my late brother. We unfortunately lost him a a few years ago, his own mind, you know, got the got the better of him. Uh, you know, through my wife, I know that he is, he is still there, and I know that As an example, it was I believe either last last summer last spring, I actually saw someone on on the bus and at a like at a first glance, I was like, yea, what dow you know, like a at a first glance, it was like that's is that my brother sitting there? And know that that can't be because he's not here with us anymore. But I could have sworn it was it was my brother. So you know, I of course told my wife and you know, she said like, yeah, that was him or at least you know him telling you like, hey, you know I may be gone physically, I'm still here, still thinking of all of you, still you know, still love all of you. So yeah, I definitely had those had those signs, but I had no idea that it was like guided even that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, they will, well, they will influence us to do things like uh. And I'll give you another example. I mentioned that my puppy, Buzz, the wine Moreuner passed went in two thousand and five. In two thousand and nine, we were taking a vacation in Puerto Rico. We had never been to Puerto Rico. We had flown into Old San Juan and we were walking around. We walked around and we came to an intersection where there were five streets with a fountain in the middle of them, and we had to choose which way to go, and we didn't have a map. He had no had two where ago. So my husband said, which way do you want to go? And you know, of course, I said, We've never been here. I have no idea, and he said, well, think about it. So I did, and I thought, I feel like we have to go down the second street to the right, and we did. We get to the end of the street and there was a dog walk. The dog walker had quite a few dogs and one of them was a Wymeruner that looked just like my dog, Buzz. And we walked over to that dog walker and I heard Buzz in my head say, Dad, do you know what today is. And I think for a minute, and it was the anniversary of his passing. It was February twenty second, two thousand and nine, five years four years after he passed. Wow. So another thing I've learned is that spirits will give us messages around birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays. Anniversaries in terms of pets would be anniversary of adoption or anniversary of passing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. That makes a lot of sense because those are important days.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the reason that a pet would acknowledge those things are those are the days that our emotional energy is usually higher. Yeah. And as you know as a cat dad, they they can read your emotional energy, so they know when you're sick, they know when you're happy, they know when you're mad at them, you know. And they'll come to you when you're in a good way or even if you're sick and you need help. And conversely, if you're not in a good way, they will go somewhere else. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that is that is absolutely true. If I you know, think of my well, my oldest cat, Timmy a k A big red he's a he's a big sweetheart. But yeah, he will he will do that whenever I'm feeling whenever I'm feeling like a little little down, you know, he'll come, come snuggle up to me. And especially at night indeed, and when I go to bed, he likes to lay on top of me or lay at the at the foot end.
Speaker 2: And then so when he's not around anymore, he will be doing that in.
Speaker 1: Spirit, I sure hope. So, I mean he is, he's not going anywhere for a while. I mean he is getting he is getting older. He is like ten years old already, so he is turning into quite the grumpy old man. I have to say, well, yeah, no, that's that's awesome. And I remember a I was with an ex girlfriend of mine. Actually she hadn't seen her dogs in years because they stayed with her mother, and she well basically had to escape that household because it was it wasn't it wasn't healthy, it wasn't emotionally talk sealthy, yeah, very very much. And she I believe it was also like when we came back from like a week and away to to Antwerp. I believe it was like we came home, we stayed at my my parents' place for the night and then you know, went back to our place, and she got the message that one of her dogs passed, like one of her favorites. And I believe the way that he passed was that he hit his his head. I believe quite hard. Unfortunately, and this is just from memory. I don't I don't know if that was actually the case. I wasn't well versed in it back then, but it was that same evening we heard a big bottle upstairs, like some thing or someone actually like ran into into the bedpost or into into the door, you know, like kind of confused, not knowing, not realizing where where they're going. Obviously, with just like just hearing the news of her her dog passing, she was like, wow, he's here. Actually. She would also like always tell me stories about that. You know, if if one of her dogs had passed that at night, he would still indeed like come lay at the at the foot of the bed with her. You know, she'd feel she'd feel the pressure on the on the blankets. But you know there was no well no physical dog, let's say too to be seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's very common. One of the things I mentioned earlier is that sometimes we will feel cold spots, like coolness around, So as a meteorologist, I had to think about how that would be possible. And what I've learned is because ghosts and spirits are energy, they need energy, so they will draw energy from the motion of air molecules. Because air molecules are always moving in a house outside, fast moving molecules of air warm air. Slower moving molecules are colder air. So when they take the energy from the motion of molecules, they slow them down and they create cold spot where they are manifesting.
Speaker 1: That actually makes a lot of sense. I never Oh, I never thought about it that way.
Speaker 2: I have a whole bunch of energy related Yeah, it was about ghosts and spirits.
Speaker 1: Oh, that actually makes a lot of sense, like taking the environmental energy creating a colt spot.
Speaker 2: So I've learned a lot about the different types of energy that both earthbound ghosts require and spirits have crushed over. They both draw on physical energies, and that's the similarity between the two entities. They both draw on heat, light, water, and electricity. Those things will fuel either one of them. That's why a lot of haunted locations are near bodies of water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and especially if it's like running water, like a jet or a brook even, yes, where there's or energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now i live in Maine in the US, and we're right off the Atlantic Ocean, so or right on the Atlantic Ocean, so we have a lot of water energy. There's a lot of wave energy, and almost every single town up and down the entire coast is haunted, with different coasts.
Speaker 1: I can imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, so those are physical energies that empower ghosts and spirits. There's a difference between the two entities. And I've come to realize this that emotions are also energy when you think about it. So ghosts draw on negative emotional energy, which are fear, anxiety, depression, and anger. Those are negative emotions and ghosts feed off of that because they're tied to Earth, they are negative emotional energy. So those negative emotions empower them. So for instance, if you go into a place that's haunted and you are feeling anxious, you're empowering the ghost to get strong enough to communicate with you. Spirits, on the other hand, love, faith, and hope are the things that give them the energy to communicate with you. So that's why they can communicate with you anytime anywhere in the world because the love that you have for them and they share with you is always there.
Speaker 1: So h then that like also would fit with I do like the most Hunter shows, like every now and then, it's it's a it's a bit of a guilty pleasure. I know, it's it's very very heavily disputed all of it, but you know it's a it's it's fun every now and then. And what you'll you'll hear a lot is that if they they walk into a room, if they walk into an open space, it's like there's a very heavy energy here. And if it's indeed a ghost, you know, the thing that they are looking for, you know, in the name, Yeah, it would make sense that if it is a negative energy, that it would be a very very heavy energy. Especially you know, they always like to go to places like the the old castles or abandoned hospitals, abandoned salts or prisons, you know, where a lot of a lot of things happened, you know, both both good and bad. Often you know, more more bad.
Speaker 2: That's yeah. So I'm I've also thought about why I communicate with a number of earth Bouk ghosts because they go I've been on paranormal investigations for fifteen years and trying to figure out why they're there and then help them cross over. So I've learned a couple of things about that too, which we're really eye opening. When we die, we get a quick review of our life. For I have found that people who are very devout into their religions, whatever religion they are are, usually magnify their infractions to the point where they don't think they're worthy of crossing over, or if they crossover, they think they're going to a bad place. Now, every spirit I've talked to said that there isn't a bad place, it's just love and peace on the other side, and that being stock earthbound as a ghost with no one to speak to for eternity is actually a hellish place.
Speaker 1: So it's like being everly hell on Earth.
Speaker 2: Hell on Earth, right, yeah, exactly. I mean, think about a place you've been to that's haunted, and if you or nobody can communicate with the ghost that's in there, you can't find it what they want or to or figure out a way to help them because you don't know their story. Ghosts who choose to stay earthbound are trapped without a way to communicate and they also can't communicate with the spirits of their loved ones who have crossed over.
Speaker 1: Oh there is even a barrier or a veil between those two.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you think of spirits as positive energy and you think of ghosts as negative energy, it works the same way as a magnet that they repel each other. Yeah, they can't connect. Okay, So another little science inference there. And you said that some will will choose to stay here. But if it is, you know that bad, If it is quite literally hell on earth and you're not able to communicate with anything or any one, which I imagine gets incredibly lonely, even as a ghostly form, why would you choose that? Well, they choose it out of fear. For the most part. That's why prisons are haunted. Prisons are loaded with ghosts because when they die, they have this awakening that they they're in prison because they did something terrible. So their fear crossing over and going to hell again. No spirit that I've ever talked to has ever said there is a such thing as hell. So, and you know, I think that I think that hell was created to make people fall in line with whatever somebody wanted them to fall in line with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, fear is a fear is a way that you can get people to do what you want them to do.
Speaker 1: It can be a powerful motivator.
Speaker 2: Yes, sadly, yeah, sadly, we know. But that's why they don't cross over it, you know. Even so, hospitals also not that they've not that they've done anything wrong, but hospitals are also rife with ghosts because when people wake up in a hospital, when people die in the hospital and they awaken as energy with their memories, they can be confused that they died in a hospital. They're not home. Where are they? And what I've learned is that because these entities of energy are like a battery, over time that charge drops, that charge drops to a point where they don't have enough energy to open the door to the other side. And that's why as paranormal investigators, we have to go in and we have to combine emotional energies of four or five people to get strong enough to open the doorway for that ghost to cross old. So it's all about energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, okay, oh, that's actually making a a whole lot of setus Like a lot of things are clicking or a lot of puzzle pieces are coming.
Speaker 2: Together now makes yeah, excellent, Well I have you know, I've been doing this for about fifteen years, and the scientist part of me says, Okay, there has to be a reason why these things are the way they are. Why can't And it was only until it wasn't only until last summer that I had the thought that the entities of energy are just like a battery and they linger so long that charge is going to drain away and it's up to someone to help give them enough energy to cross over. But that I've done a number of crossings over too. Have you ever done any crossings over?
Speaker 1: No? No, I haven't. I know my wife has helped. She has helped with her, with her grandfather, with her granddaddy. He was in in the last part of his life.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He was very sick. He was in was in a lot of pain, and my wife, not fully aware of what she was, was capable. Yet she did help him cross over, and she helped one of her one of her pets, actually, she helped her crossover as well. Parts medium parts of reiki as well, you know, taking the taking the pain away so that they can peacefully cross over, and she has, she has had very mixed feelings about that for a for a very very long time.
Speaker 2: You know, it's it.
Speaker 1: Of course, on one hand, it's beautiful that she that she was able to help to you know, at least take the pain away or alleviate the pain so that they were comfortable with crossing over. But at the same time, there is that you very human part of her that you know, like fear is the worst, Like what if I didn't do that, would they still you know, be here? Do you like, did I do something something wrong? She's been very very anxious about that for a for a long time.
Speaker 2: There's no need to be anxious about it. It's actually the greatest gift you can give to anybody to help them crossover. And it takes a lot of our energy too, physical, mental, and emotional energy. And I find that too when I do when I connect to a ghost, an earthbound ghost, or when I do a reading for a PET. I do PET readings on the weekends, and it takes a lot of energy out of me, and usually after two of them, I'm totally physically exhausted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I recognize that with my wife as well. Sometimes especially my brother will come through, and she will just be absolutely exhausted afterwards. And it's it's not even a you know, like very very long, she won't chattel him very very long, or but it's it's a lot. I recognize that. Yeah, And with ghosts energies functioning as a batter on a charge, as you said, I wonder that what happens if the charge runs out? What happens if nobody is able to help them?
Speaker 2: That's a very good question. So I have thought about that too. And when there's not enough energy, the energy will just linger. Just like having a light bulb on a dimmer switch, if you turn the dimmer switch all the way down, you can only see basically the outline of the light bulb at the very lowest power. When you turn when you add energy, you turn up the dimmer switch, you can see the filaments, so you can see the whole light bulb, you can see the whole room. So what I've come to understand is that ghosts are basically have this minimum energy level and they just linger there until energy comes to them, and that that gives them enough strength to do something. Perhaps There's also the other thing too, is that I've also realize that there's no such thing as time for ghosts and spirits. Time is a physical thing. Time is a physical thing in the world, like three hundred and sixty five days or one year here. One year on Saturn is twenty nine earth years. So it depends on where you are as a spirit or a ghost. You're not really in the same dimensional. You know, you're not in the physical dimension. So but that doesn't that doesn't mean that ghosts don't know that time has passed, because they can see the way people dress, they can see things change within the structure from which they live, so they'll know that way that time's passing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, I yeah. I like to ponder on the ideas of like the higher realms, and I've heard it said many times, and I definitely do believe that it's that is the case. If we're like talking like high or lower dimensions. I'm not sure how that works with the with the spirit that's like just a dimension next to ours perhaps, But if you look at like from the fourth dimension down today the third dimension, how I have heard it described a lot, which makes a lot of sense for me, is like one of those old school film reels like if you look down on the film reel, like you can see the whole timeline at once basically, but it's when you're part of the film, part of the third dimension, you can see that. And but you know that would be like the second dimension for us, you know, just flat. Yeah, so I guess how how does that work in the spirit world?
Speaker 2: You said?
Speaker 1: You know, see they can see time passing in you know, like people change, clothes change, building cities change. So does that mean that they are still in a like a dimension within our physical dimension or next to us. I'm always I'm very curious about That's one of the things that always still still bugs me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't. I haven't really explored the dimensional aspect of it, to be honest with you. All I know is that they they because they choose to stay earth bound, they share that space with us until they cross over, until they become a spirit. So so ghosts are kind of a an anomaly. I mean, they're in kind of a different dimension. But then then again, hmm, they can contact. They can make contact with us physically, so so they are here. They just it's just not that they're not physically here, it's just energy with a conscious I know, it's it's it's kind of weird. It's hard to really conceive that, you know. And people ask me too that when people cross over in spirit, what's it like on the other side. Do people have jobs to people in houses? No? No, they don't. Their energy, I would hope not. No, absolutely no.
Speaker 1: Imagine that's crossing over, but still haven't got to go to work nine to five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what about those people who die in their workplace? Wouldn't that be horrible? I mean, and then they haunt their workplace? Talk about a bad place to haunt when you're.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess it depends on how much you liked or disliked your colleagues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but your colleagues aren't going to be around long enough. You know, it's ghosts, They're going to be gone, that's true.
Speaker 1: Darn Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would definitely, I definitely not haunt the place in which I worked. No, that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: You know, even if time, as we know it is not really a thing there, that would still be just a waste of time or a waste of energy. I guess then in that case, absolutely, you can do You can do so much, so much better, so much more yeah, just cross over where you can go anywhere you want. You don't have to stay work for the rest of your eternity. Oh well thanks, that's cool. So you mentioned there is no from what you have heard with the spirits that you have communicated with, there is no such thing as hell good thing. I you know, I agree with that. I've done plenty of research into that. Then what is there in the the afterlife, if you will? Is it something that we create for ourselves? Like you you said that like religion or their beliefs also play a large role. So you know, I am Germanic pagan, Germanic ethen, I follow the old gods of Europe. We have realms where you go to also depending on how you die. Sure, So would it be the case if I just like believe hard enough in that, if that's you know, truly part of my my core, my essence, that I manifest that in a way after my passing. Or is there like some general realm?
Speaker 2: Well, from what I understand, there's it's really a general realm. But there are different levels of the afterlife. I mean, I've been told there were three. I think in the Japanese culture there are seven. It all differs. And you know, honestly, we won't know until we get there.
Speaker 1: So that's true.
Speaker 2: I don't know it's true. All I do know is that so I learned that there are three levels because from our personal experience when my aunt passed away, my mother's sister back in the early nights, my mother and my aunt had a love hate relationship, always had a love hate relationship because my aunt used to frankly, my aunt would steal my mother's clothes when my mother was single and never give them back, and she would do all the you know, other things and so forth. And my mother's side of the family is Italian, and I always told my mother, I said, I know Italians invented the word vendetta, but you have to let it go. I have to let it go. Yeah, okay, but they you know they did they didn't because that was part of their upbringing. They would hold onto things. So when my aunt passed away, she wanted forgiveness from my mother. And I know this is awful to say, but my mother said, now for all of the transgressions that she endured over decades and decades from my aunt. So me having this quirky little gift and This was before it really exploded. This was my only interim experience. Really. My aunt appeared to me and begged me for forgiveness from my mother so that she could go up to the next level in the afterlife. My aunt appeared as a shadow figure in my bedroom twenty almost twenty years or fifteen years after she passed, and she scared the hell out of me.
Speaker 1: I didn't imagine.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and she said, I need I need normous forgiveness so that I and go to the next level where I can be a piece more because I can't forgive myself for the things that I've done. Well, Stane, it it took me. It took me five years, No, twenty, not five years. I'm sorry. It took me over twenty years to get my mother's forgiveness. And because my aunt kept coming to me, and I told, I said that Italians have ended the word vendetta. So finally my aunt kept coming back to me, and I finally still my mother, Look, she's been gone a long time. She needs she needs to have that piece. And my mother finally said, Okay, if it's going to bring her peace, I forgive her. So with that after she heard that, after she said that. I got in the car and I turned on my radio my CD player at the time, and the song that was cued up was this happens to be a song that reminded me my aunt. I had no idea that it was next on the CD player, and I thought, I just stopped for a minute. I said, okay, I said, if you are okay and you have achieved the next level on the Afterlife, please let me know. The CD skipped three times, and I thought, okay, this CD is never skipped. So I said, okay, give me another sign, or give me that. Give me give me another sign to make sure that that just wasn't a coir. That CD skipped again about three times, and it never and then it played through. So that was my aunt's way of confirming that she was okay. And I will tell you that every time I played that CD afterward, it never skipped.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh wow, So it's not it's not the CD, it's not the CD player because it would have wow. So I mean, that's for all the nay sayers that are pretty you know, that are still out there that debunks that. You know, if it's just ones and never again, that's that's not a coincidence, and especially if you you know, if you asked for it, it's like you know once, yeah, okay, you know, it's still technology. You know, we saw at the at the beginning of the Yes recording how technology can work against us. So you know, okay that that might happen, but if you ask it for it a second time, the same thing happens. Yeah, I mean that's yeah, that's a sign. That's absolutely a sign.
Speaker 2: So three levels, okay, yeah, So that's that's why I learned. I learned from my own but you know, there could be more. I don't know, but this is just my personal experience. And on a related note, Spirits also use music to send us signs. So if you get in your car, your vehicle, and you turn on the radio and a song comes on that reminds you of somebody that passed away, whether it's be person or pet, that means that spirit influenced you to get in your vehicle at that time and turn on the radio at that very moment, so you would hear that song to know that they're with you. Has that happened to.
Speaker 1: You, not as a sign, But I am a big lover of music for sure, and there are definitely songs and certain songs that I associate with with the people I love.
Speaker 2: What about your brother? Has your brother? Is there a song that reminds you of your brother that you've heard now?
Speaker 1: And then, well, our music tastes differ a whole lot. Actually, he was I'm quite the quite the metal heads, you know, the heavier the better, you know, gimme Graul's gruns and all that. He always thought that was just noise and like, can I just turn it down for once? He was more the the indie pop, indie rock singer songwriter type and yeah, so no no music really what I I mean? I have done something the other way around some He a brilliant writer, run scriptwriter, one of the best at the the Film Academy in Amsterdam has has seen in a long long time. His final project actually got got picked up and turned into a series at least, you know, a series on YouTube. Watched the full thing of course, it's it's absolutely amazing. And I have written a book myself too, probably not as good as your your books, and only one instead of twelve, and I like kind of based on my own story but set in a semi fictionalized setting, and I have named one of the cats of the main character. I named it after the main character of my brother's movie as to to honor him as well. I added like one more letter so to to make it a different name, but still as a as a tribute to my my brother because also like at the time when they were when they were shooting his his movie, I worked as a freelance cook at the time and he asked me to do catering for them. My name or the name that I went by professionally at that time is actually in the end credits as the caterer and what he has also done. It's in in one episode he named a character after me. Wow I at the time, I was a vernancec guy. I went by chef Stein and he named a character, a side character he named the chef Stein and that character was a wheed farmer, of course, which I thought was very funny. It was an idea of a friend of his from school who also worked on the movie. And I am still very honored that he did that, and I love the fact even more that it was my brother himself who played the character. He had no lines or anything, was you know, on screening very very shortly, but still plays quite a integral part in the plot of that that episode. So you know that, and I still love too too, reminisce about it. I still love to think about that that you know in so many ways, not just as brothers, but you know, even in our personal projects that mean a lot to us. We are still connected with each other. But music wise, no, not not really. There is a My parents are still here, thankfully, but there are definitely songs that I associate with my mother and with my father. I have those songs also said as a custom ring tone for them. Of course for my mother because she she told me she played that a lot when I was still in the womb. Kiss Seal from our seal, Kissed from a Rose, my mother played a lot, and my father from a from a Dutch artist. That was a song that he heard a lot when he was he was younger and in the hospital for quite a time when he had some issues when he was like just a few months old. So rams a Cheffy with Sammy or Sammy and it became one of his his favorite songs because also one of the kids that was on the well in the like the in the room with him at the hospital was called Sammy and they became you know, over time that they the time that they spend together in the hospital, they became you know, good friends. And so that's that's the song that I will always associate with my father and a song that I will always associate with my mother. And I still quote my late grandmother. Yeah. She always told me, if you want to better the world, start by making a better you start with yourself.
Speaker 2: And great advice.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes it is. And I took that advice, and yeah, life has gotten a lot a lot better. So I will I will still quote her whenever whenever. And I guess the thing that I miss most about her is Grandma's cooking because she just always made sure that was too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, Well that's a great way to honor her about is to just live by her her message.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean it wasn't until a uh, a few years ago or well a few years ago while ago that that I really, you know, began to see the the value in that, because you know, as a as a teenager, you know, rebellious senior Church, it's like, yeah, whatever, Grandma. And then you you go through life, you go through some some things that's that shape you, that sharpened you, that's create character, and then you're like cool. She was right.
Speaker 2: It's interesting about where we find people that will change our lives. It's so it's so awesome to hear that your grandmother was pivotal and giving you that mindset. I wasn't close to any of my grandparents. One of them had passed, well, two of them had passed before I was even born, and the others weren't. I weren't wasn't close to them. But early on though, So when I was a teenager, I was kind of a quiet teenager and I needed some inspiration. And you may you may laugh, but the person I found the inspiration from was Dolly Parton, Dolly Parking because of her, she was optimistic, she was happy, she loved everybody. She taught me how to appreciate simple things in life. And even when I was struggling financially, I was still happy. I was still happy with anything. I was appreciative of, a good cup of coffee, beautiful sunrise, a phone call from a friend. That's all WE'SOK, you know, And and that's exactly what spirits on the other side want us to do. Is that every time I've spoken to a spirit on the other side, they say, appreciate the simple things. That's the big lesson. And once you start doing that, as you said, your life got so much better. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dolly Parton, Okay, yeah, it's she's not a She's not a bad example, you know she is. Uh.
Speaker 2: I think, if ever, if everybody could be like Dolly Parton, this war will be an awesome place love. Everybody agree except everybody. Yeah, yeah, sadly the world is not like that.
Speaker 1: But no, but hey we can we can still strive for it, you know. The there is that ripple effects. Of course. That's also why my my grandmother of course, said, you know, start with with yourself, because if you're happy, people around you see that you're happy, which makes them happy.
Speaker 2: I want to jump back to Pets for a minute, because it's cat Dad. I know we're covering a lot, but I've covered a lot. So one thing I forgot to mention the upfront is that I have three series of books. One is called Pets and the Afterlife, And in those books, I teach people how their pets are giving them signs so that they don't need to pay a medium. Really they can read about they can learn it themselves and pay tension. The second series of books is called Ghosts Versus Spirits, so their paranel investigations versus Spirits that I've communicated with. The third one is Ghosts on a Medium's Vacation. Whenever I go on vacation, I'm sure your wife experiences this. Dead people like to talk to you. It's kind of it is. But so I went to Ireland and I went to England, and those are the topics of two of my three books in that series. And I learned history by talking to dead people at the time that I later verified when I went home. It was fascinating.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting way to learn the history of the lands by it is I mean, I guess it's you know, as close as a as a source as you can get. You know, the people that actually lived through it, that are actually you know, that actually live there, are there, just not actually there.
Speaker 2: Physically there, right, yeah. Yeah. So whenever I go anywhere, whether it be an investigation or vacation or whatever, I always keep a journal with me and I write everything down and then I verify it later and I sketch ghosts out by the way, So in my books, people will see ghosts that I've sketched out. And every time I go on a paranormal investigation and I do that, I've been happy. Well, I'm happy to say that the people in the home will always say that is the ghost that they saw. So I've been you know, one hundred percent so far. And one of the sketches in one of my books, Case Spiles and Inspired ghost Tracking, we had a technical team to win first and took infrared images and they caught one of this ghost. Then I went in with another medium and I sketched this ghost out. After I was done, the tech team days later emailed me picture side by side. They look alike. Yeah, so it's pretty cool. But getting back to Petsford just a minute. Being a cat dad, you need to know that your cat is listening to every single thing you say, and they will remember every single thing you say. There was there was a cat that I did a reading for and I love this story so I say it often, but I never get tired of repeating it. There was a woman named Ingrid who had written me for a reading about her cat named Buddy. But he gave me all kinds of information, but he gave me a word that I've never heard before, and the word was mala. Never heard of that word. I know Spanish, and Spanish mala is bad, but that wasn't it anyway. So I wrote it. I do all my readings by email, and I sent it to her and I said, I have no idea what this word means, but he said it over and over again, so it mustn't mean something. So she wrote me back and she said, I enjoyed the reading. I understood everything, and the word mala stood out because two people, or only two living things know what that word means to me. And she said me and Buddy. She said, every morning when she wakes up, she opens her door, bedroom door, Buddy comes in to her bedroom. She sits down with Buddy, she does a meditation called the Mala meditation. Wow, okay, And so that was crazy. Dogs do the same thing. There was a dog who came through to me that gave me the number five twelve to his dad, who was a black Labrador retriever, and the dad said, no idea what that means. He wrote me back eight months later and said, I'm the guy that you said. My black lab said five twelve. I think I finally figured it out. He said, I want to tell you that I am a doctor. I was in my office this week. Patient came in. He was having he was suffering from a collapse lung. I wrote the medical code down. It was five twelve. My dog passed from collapse lungs.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Five twelves. Wow. So even.
Speaker 1: They even remembered that or like new new that. Oh that is that is special.
Speaker 2: And they get help from human spirits too for things. I mean, you know, especially when it comes to numbers. They can send repeating numbers too. They're called angel numbers. So have you seen repeating numbers since your brother.
Speaker 1: I will often see the the same patterns. Yeah, yeah, I've I've had that a lot actually, and like, come to think of it, it's the fifteen. Seems to be a very prevalent number within within our family. Yeah, fifteen.
Speaker 2: Like his birthday on the well, it's the fifteenth of October, my four fifteen right now PM my time, Yeah, of course it.
Speaker 1: Is my Yeah, my daughter's birthdays on the fifteenth of April, my son's birthdays on the fifteenth of May. It was at fifteen years old that I got my first long term girlfriend, so I'll still see that, see that a lot. And yeah, by by happenstance just now as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a coincidence. So that's your brother, this particular instance is your brother that made you talk about fifteen because it's fifteen on the clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and because his birthday is October fifteenth, and I just remembered, like, wow, fifteen, Like we have a lot of things with fifteen.
Speaker 2: Fast, Okay. So interestingly enough, I wrote a book called Kindred Spirits about a spirit named Ed whose birthday is also October fifteenth. Eh Ood. He is my husband's late partner who I've never met. He died long before I met my husband, and he has been with us since the first day we met, and he has given us signs. He uses pennies with the date nineteen ninety six on it, the year he passed. I have truckload of pennies with nineteen ninety six on it whenever he's around. He sent us a look alike when we were lost in England in a forested area at sunset, and this one guy came out of nowhere, got out of his He was a Royal mail delivery driver. He got out of his truck flagged him down, and I thought I was just going to pass out because he looked exactly like Ed's picture. Had Ed lived to be in his fifties. Wow. Yeah, And my husband thought the same thing. He said, did you see that guy? He said, Yeah, he looks exactly like Ed would have looked. Tad he lived to be in his fifties. He also helped me solve the mystery behind his own death. So all of that is in that book. Wow, okay, yeah, so that's kind of crazy. But he's proven that he's with our dog in spirit, and he's done that using So I'm trying to tie all this in here between the numbers, between the numbers and the pets and spirits. So he uses coins so dated nineteen ninety six, the year he passed. Every time one of our dogs have passed within a couple of days, we have found a coin dated nineteen ninety six. So that's Ed's way of saying our dog is with him. And Ed always wanted a dog when he was alive. So I've been told now he has four of our dogs in spirit. Wow, we have four in spirit?
Speaker 1: So he was was he born on the fifteenth Offtober Did he passed on the fifteenth of October.
Speaker 2: No, he was born on October fifteenth.
Speaker 1: Then wow, because my brother's birth year is actually nineteen ninety five, so wow, very close. Yeah, he's in the I guess that's that's one thing he has on me. He's in the Club of twenty seven with all the the great names that are in that that club as well. So kind of kind of jealous about that. I got to say, you know, he gets to gets to hang out with I, just like Kurt Kabaine for example. You know, the whole Club of twenty seventh thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, interesting, well there is there's definitely, you know, no such thing as a coincidence when it comes to numbers, when it comes to finding coins with a certain year on them. It is interesting though, that he shares the same birthday of a special spirit that has been around me for now twenty years, and it's always around me. We Actually he just showed up again today.
Speaker 1: Of course he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the form of a pickup truck that he used to drive, same pickup track, same color, same model, same year from nineteen ninety two. What are the chances of seeing.
Speaker 1: That nineteen ninety two, which is my year of birth.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm not going to tell you mine.
Speaker 1: You I want to say nineteen ninety. You can't be that much older than I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's bad lighting in here, but thank you.
Speaker 1: Of course, no I pick up drug that. Actually that reminds me of something like my wife's son, her Gooberg as she calls him. He is sensitive to these things as well, so she'll sometimes ask him like, hey, can you can you help mommy find something? And there was the one day last summer. I believe when when I go outside, my my cats will follow me, like wherever wherever I go, they follow me. Uh, Timmy, the older one red cats, he he knows where to go, He'll find his way. My other cat, the well, the baby Selene, she you know, is still kind of struggling. I you know, came home from just just doing groceries, just every day things, and it was getting you know, getting a little late, and I was like, well, you know, I really speak of the red devil.
Speaker 2: There's a tailor right there. Yeah, big boy, Yeah heard you calling?
Speaker 1: Yeah shackered, Yeah, I agree, I'm sorry. Had to introduce you. You know how that goes wants a treat. I think he's a fatty yes, no, but I I had no idea where, you know, where Timmy or Selene was. I I knew where I kind of left them, and they they usually they never go for you know, they have like their own little territory, the own like parts of of the of the neighborhoods where they will just hang around. And I know those spots. By now I couldn't find them note of the usual spots, and especially with with Timmy, like that was the most special one. And ties in to the pickup truck. Here in the Netherlands, not a whole lot of pickup trucks, you know, it's our country is just two small. Our roads aren't aren't built for that like they are in the in the States. But you know, my wife's son, he swore like up and down that Timmy was somewhere near a red pickup truck, like a red truck. And I was like, yeah, I mean sure, but like there really aren't any trucks here. But proving me wrong because lo and behold, when I looked at one of the the parking spaces, like just down the road where Timmy was was a red Ford raptor nowhere a truck, and he saw Selene near a body of water, and one of the shops that I went to, and the one that Selene walked with me was near a body of water, and she was still there, kind of you know, scared and confused, like don't I don't see my dad, I don't know where I am. So two out of two and even as specific as a red truck here in the Netherlands, in the flowerable region, even like I don't even live in like a larger city. It's in the smaller town. So chances are incredibly slim that one actually drives around here. But talk me to no doubt him if he says that he's there and that I'm going to look for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow. And it was just incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was that detail, you know, this sophicity of it that I was like, wow, Okay.
Speaker 2: So I would guess he would be psychic because he can connect to the energies of the living and the past, the present, future. And to me, I'm only a medium, which means I can only talk to people and pets who passed. So I always say that psychics have a different gift. They have a greater gift because they can connect to the living and what's happening and what has happened and what will happen. And by the way, if I cannot communicate with living pets, that is an animal communicator. Okay, I also cannot communicate with wild animals because wild animals do not know our language, they don't know our habits, they don't live with us, so they don't have a way to have a way to recognize what we do and what we say and how we behave and we don't have that with them either. Because people will always ask me, can you connect with a lion in a zoo? No, I can't know.
Speaker 1: No, that's something else entirely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's been interesting. People also ask me to a couple of more things about pets that they ask me if their pets always will usually cross over, and the answer is yes. I found that ninety nine point five percent of all pets will cross over because they always know a good thing, you know, they know just like they know when we're in a good mood. Well, they'll come over to us when they pass, when their physical bodies pass and they become energy and that light to the other side opens. It's all good. It feels good and peaceful and calm, so they'll go to it. Plus, our loved ones in spirit are waiting there to welcome them, so you don't have any fear about our pets being left behind. Only people are really stubborn and goofy enough to stay behind. As an earth aut ghost, yeah yeah, yeah wow. And if you ever have to make the decision to help your pet crossover out of pain, they want you to know that they understand it, and that when they give you signs like they stop interacting with you, stop playing with you, when they distance themselves from you, yeah, that's a sign that they're ready to go. We had a dog, a docs named Franklin, who was very interactive, very personable with us. And when he was sixteen and a half and he had a spinal issue, a disc that was slipping which was taking away his mobility, couldn't walk on his back legs. He when we took him into a room, We carried him into a room with us. We knew it was near at the end of his time. He found the strength to get up with his front legs and drag himself out of the room to another room. Purposely. He did not want to be with us because he was telling us it was his time. So they will show you that and you know, whether it's not eating, not eating treats and so forth. And they always thank their parents from the other side for having the courage. And what that means is that you learn their lesson, which is unconditional love. Yes, why they're here. Yeah, So don't feel guilty when you have to help your pet pass out of pain. They appreciate that you found that courage to do that.
Speaker 1: I've had to do that once, only once. Luckily that was a a pet rat of mine. Actually, that was one of the pets that I had with a an ex girlfriend of mine. Rats are very sensitive to the cancer growths, big big problem among the rats, especially the more I like the tamed ones, and I like that was that was my first experience of like losing a losing a pet. I never really had pets. It wasn't not until I was with that that ex girlfriend that we got got pets. And you know, you think like, oh, it's just you know, it's a it's a pet rat. You know, they're not not the most playful ones. Usually they don't grow very old, you know, two three years maybe, Well, I think like it's also the the circumstance surrounding it. Because that ex girlfriend of mine, she left very well shortly before all of that happened. So when I had to go to the vats and you know, like ask him like, hey, can you can you do something? And all the vat could say is like, nah, no, it's that's all we can do is you know, have her be a piece. So that was really the like the end of a whole chapter for me. Like everything that I had with that ex girlfriend was you know, like Renick caught off at at that pad rat. Yeah, so that was Yeah, that was that was pretty hard.
Speaker 2: It's traumatic really so for people who lose pets that they've had for even quite a while, like dogs and cats. We raised them like we raise human children really, because we teach them language, We teach them routine, take them to the doctor, take them to school, teach them things, teach them to go to the bathroom, teach them to play well with others, and so we raised them the same way. And when they pass, it's emotionally devastating to us. So it's okay to feel great because I mean when my dog Dolly passed, she's a Wimer on her She's on the cover of one of my pets in the Afterlife three book. I didn't want to talk to anybody for two, like two three weeks. I didn't want to talk to anybody. And you know, and people say, well, you're a pet medium. I said, it doesn't matter. I was in deep grief. You know, don't you're you're still You're still a human. It doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make the emotions any any different. I mean, yeah, you know that, you know they are at peace and all of that, but you know, conscious thoughts and emotions those are two very different layers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And you know, frankly, people would often grieve more deeply for their pets than they would for people, because pets are our responsibility. They are our responsibility, and when they pass, even though we know they have short lives, it feels like we fail them. And we should not feel that way because they have short lives. I can't tell you how many people I have talked to have who have said they've actually been suicidal after their pet past, which is extremely sad. And if people are feeling that much grief, then they need to talk to a grief counselor because I'm not a I'm not a grief counselor. I'm a pet medium, and they need to know that the love of their pet lasts forever, and your pet will always give you signs. We mentioned earlier numbers, repeating numbers are something that people will what spirits will give. Since Dolly passed away on October twenty twenty, I've seen repeating numbers every single day, every day, and I know they're from her every day, So keep an eye out for those. There's all kinds of signs and spirits let us know that they're okay, and they're around and they'll guide us and that love just connects us forever until we get to the other side where they're all waiting. Yeah, yeah, I just wanted to throw that out all out there. I forget.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's beautiful and yeah, in the end we will all be reconnected again on the other side of the fail. It's just some will be waiting for us a little longer than than Uys. Wow, this has been. This has been amazing. This has been This has been beautiful. Actually, I I never knew that there was there was so much to it. I've spoken to mediums before, of course, but never a pet medium and yeah, you know me being a cat dad, I mean to me, of course had to make himself known. He always does that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't. I don't think I've ever met another medium who's a scientist, because that's helped a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was, Yeah, because often you'll find people that they that say that like science and beliefs or gifts like mediumship are diametrically a medically posed to each other. Like it's either science, which you know, is all about the physical and understanding the physical and understanding how the world works and all things of the world in the world, and then there is the spiritual the other side, on the side of the veil, the passing over what you know, what stays behind, what goes on. So I think it's it's awesome that like through science you actually understand it it all better and the way you have explain it all it makes a whole lot of sense actually, both spiritually and scientifically. And I definitely feel like we shouldn't keep those two apart there. They are complementary to each other, as you have proven in this almost hour and a half now.
Speaker 2: I think, But yeah, I think so. I so my my goal is to explain the paranormal with science and make it normal so that everybody understands it.
Speaker 1: From paranormal to normal. Okay, there's a title in that I'll have to have to ponder on it. It would be fun to to speak with your wife too, with her experiences some of the time. Yeah, no, I just that bad timing, chores and and all of that. But yeah, she she has stories to tell and she always loves it, loves it when when another medium is on, and those are those are easy shows for me too because I can just you know, sit back and be more more kind of like the producer and and and everything just you know, like throw throw up the ball every now and then, and I know that you know, she takes it and runs with it. So those are easy shows for me and just and a lot of fun for her. So yeah, I will. And I'm sure when I when I show her this, when I tell her all of this, I mean, she's already kind of bummed out that she had to had to miss it. So all of the more reason to do this again sometime with my wife actually present.
Speaker 2: That'd be wonderful. Well, thank you so much. I mean this has been such a pleasure to talk with you and can across the Atlantic. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's been great. I've learned a lot actually in a lot of puzzle pieces fell into place, and a lot more to ponderon as well. And thank you makes me appreciate my cats even more as well. Awesome, even though they are hate the as sometimes but it's all love.
Speaker 2: It's all love. Love. Love is not always easy. It can be painful too, yes, yes, absolutely so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where where can where can the good people find your books? Find your work? How can they? How can they contact you as a medium?
Speaker 2: So all my all my books are available on Amazon, Amazon EU, Amazon dot Com, Amazon Canada, whatever Amazon platform you're on, they should be there. Myrip website is Rob Gutro dot com. It's my last name, or if you can't spell my last name, just think put in pet spirits dot com goes to the same Okay, yeah, mix it easier and I'm all over social media, so you can just find me anywhere. And again, this has been such a pleasure and I'm looking forward to to chatting with you again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure. Well, thank you very much for coming on thank you for this wonderful conversation. It's a good way to end the weekends. It being Sunday and all, it's also a very good day to talk about things like like this. I will, of course make sure that the links to your website and your books are in the description box down below. First time having a pet medium on the show. I never even knew it was a thing, but a the more you know, the more you learn. So yeah, thank you everyone for watching. Thank you everyone for listening. I hope you had fun as well. Hope you learn as much as I did, or you know, perhaps even more, who knows. Make sure to leave alike on video. I post something nice in the comments, you know, maybe a story about your pets. We all have stories. We've all had pets. Codline you have, even if they're not officially yours, you know, maybe cat from the neighborhood that adopted you instead the other way around. Subscribe to the channel ring the notification bell so you do get notified whenever a new upload releases and whenever I do my life Room reading shows with Zara Lath again as well. For everything else, go to our website ww dot, Greyhoundpagans dot com. Everything can be found on there, from the tribe to the podcast, to the growth of voting and everything else that we associate ourselves with. Last, but not least, Yes, it's a whole unde release that have to go through. A big thank you to our sponsor, Shop Reclaim Repurpose, and they're amazing nafotaphle sets or Viking Chess, beautifully handcrafted or like I said, over handcrafted, handmade. Small entrepreneur one man show does it all himself. Go to shop Reclaim Repurpose dot atc dot com gives yourself an awesome nevatable set and use code stiying Fox tough o TAFL to get a ten percent discount. You are helping me, you are helping him, You are helping so many other people by just doing that. Thank you all, rub Thank you again. It has been a pleasure and on to next time everyone, Bye bye,