Speaker 1: Boys are Bad. Welcome to the Deadlock Podcast, episode number three hundred and sixty one. Wohoo give me it's time for us to return to Sunday Night Heat, this time for July eleventh, nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Sunday Night Heat is becoming one of my favorite things to watch. I think maybe we missed out on a lot of big moments on that and a big moment that we didn't even realize was a Heat big moment was why we're watching this one. This is the episode of Heat where the Rock cuts his infamous promo on one mister as.
Speaker 1: But before we get into that, we have the Deadlock updates.
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com slash Deadlock PW is the place to be and if you love this podcast, then you'll love our Patreon And if you want even more of the podcast, you gotta check out the Deadlock Podcast After Show that's in the five dollars and above tier. On the last episode of the after Show, we played need for Speed most Wanted on the Xbox three sixty How about.
Speaker 1: That I got that fever for the flavor of the kuchi.
Speaker 2: Uh. We drove around, we learned how to manually shift, and we we yes, we learned how to manually shift that's right. And we also talked about a bunch of horror movies on the last week's after show. So if you enjoy any of that combination of stuff, go check out the After Show. Of course, there's a bunch of other episodes of the After Show. We've been doing this for a minute now, where we play a bunch of different games either wrestling or not wrestling as you can tell, and talk about this, that and the other show. Go join us in the five dollars and above tier on the Patreon for that. The watch This drops for the month of July have begun, as you can see on the Patreon. We've uploaded one and for the rest of the week we will be uploading three more. Watch this because every month you get four episode of watch This on the five dollars and above tier on our Patreon, so go check that out immediately. Of course, in the ten dollars above here you get the long way before the end of every month. And we're gonna keep this one a little secret from you, a little secret from me. Il like keeping secrets so you can't know everything everybody, huh, you always want to know everything? Well, this time. You don't get to know everything. You're gonna have to wait and see. But you will enjoy it. We will enjoy it. We all will enjoy it. And of course, if you want updates on Deadlock in any fashion, join our discord. You can find a link in the description of this very podcast. If you're a Patron, there's a Patreon exclusive chat that you can join in and join and talk with all the dippers. But if you're not a Patreon you can still join in and get all the updates on Deadlock all the time. Now it's time to talk about Sunday Night Heat July eleventh, nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into Sunday Night Heat for July eleventh, nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Sunday Night Heat. I had such a good time talking about it before that, I thought, uh, why not to do it again, and you know this very episode looking at it now, July eleventh was I mean, we are still in July now, so it's kind of an anniversary deal. That is unbelievable amount of time ago. Huh twenty seven years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I mean that is literally a lifetime and a half ago.
Speaker 2: But before we get into this episode of Sunday Night Heat and talk about one of the greatest promos of all time. Let's talk about what was going on in the water wrestling at the time with the Wrestling Observer. Newsletter from The Observer, July twelfth, nineteen ninety nine, Randy Savage appeared on ESPN's X Games, taped in San Francisco over the weekend. He didn't make any more sense there than he does on wrestling. Meltzer says what he was like commentating, what was Randy Savage doing at the X Games. Ninety nine X Games, by the way, had to have been awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's like the pinnacle of the extreme stuff, right.
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh my god. I mean two thousand might have been like peak. I don't you know what. I don't know when it peaked, because I know they did one of the X Games in Philly and I remember that being like super hot. That might have been one or something like that. But I mean ninety nine, we're ramping up. I was trying to see Dave Mira won his fourth gold medal in BMX Street. Oh yeah, that's what he said about it.
Speaker 1: I bet Randy Savage was like locked into the extreme sports He seems like the type of guy that would.
Speaker 2: Be oh my god, hell yeah, Like Randy Savage is an extreme kind of guy. He probably saw those dudes and said, I can I can jump off.
Speaker 1: It, Randy, We're not jumping off anything. We're this is I mean, this is like the Olympics, but for like other stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, I got the knees for it.
Speaker 1: You don't. You don't have the knees for it.
Speaker 2: Man. By the way, after eleven failed attempts, skateboarder Tony Hawk finally landed a nine hundred degree spin.
Speaker 1: There it is.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, Macho Man was there for the nine hundred.
Speaker 1: He felt it in his bones.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, it's one of those deals where the cream rises to the top of the crop or something.
Speaker 2: You know, Macho Man's finishing All Stars is kind of the nine hundred?
Speaker 1: Oh is it? Okay?
Speaker 2: Was you know the spinning elbow drop you He.
Speaker 1: Probably tapped his shit too, he said, I'm coming okay.
Speaker 2: No, we still have no answer why people tapped the elbows. And it's not fucking tedder you could they. Travis Pastrano won the first ever Moto X freestyle event at this X Games. After dislocating his spine the previous spring. That's nuts.
Speaker 1: I mean, landed the nine hundred is awesome. You know, kids nowadays they spawn in and they can do the nine hundred, But dude, back then, it was fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: First week of skateboarding. You're doing nine hundred, that's intro course now, Yeah, man, nine hundred was nuts. It was so nuts that they had to like fast track it to getting into the game. And that's why the game was fucking so hot. N w WF News. Vince McMahon suffered a cracked tailbone in a motorcycle accident on July fourth and Greenwich, Connecticut. Reports are that McMahon was coming around a corner and was hit by a driver backing his card off his driveway and knocked off his motorcycle and shook him up. He was back at work producing rale on July fifth and in the office on July sixth. That had to be that goddamn Rakishi.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know what, that would make a lot of sense, or Taz.
Speaker 2: Billy you know what, Billy Gun might have did it. And then Vince came in on that Monday and said, we gotta bury that ass man.
Speaker 1: And the rock said, no fucking problem, nothing cooking ante.
Speaker 4: I've been waiting to do that.
Speaker 2: Final decisions haven't been made on exactly what context Sunday Night Heat will be taking starting in late August. Meltzer says it's basically certain there won't be specific Heat tapings on Sundays and that Sunday shows except on pay per view weeks will be regular house shows. There is some talk of doing one live Heat per month as a live deal one hour before the paper review starts, but that isn't definite either, as there is a school of thought that notices the crowd heat this year at the bit of Paverty shows is way down from prior years, even though overall enthusiasm at roll tapings and house shows is up. The feeling, and Meltzer says I agree on this is that four hours is just too long for a show. True, and they can keep the crowd up for a fast moving heat, but when the paperview starts and they do actual matches, the crowd is often dead. So we're kind of in the endgame here of this version of Heats. I was wondering, I think we talked about that last time, Like how long does it last as just a live thing that feels like a crunched version of raw And I guess August seems to be that time just a month from now will be Heats is just probably a tape show that nobody watches.
Speaker 1: That sucks, man, because I thought these that we've been watching have been pretty fun.
Speaker 2: I super enjoy like even this one, like you know, like we watched it just for the rock promo, but I had a fun time watching this show. It's tight, Like I mean, you know, I'm also used to attitude our stuff, so I kind of get what they're going for. But like I mentioned the last one, the short matches feel less egregious on a short show like.
Speaker 1: This, right, I think it's the context that really matters, you know. And I think they nailed these shows that we watched. I'm sure not every single one of them was like amazing, sure, but the ones that we ended up watching, yeah, I usually walk away thinking, yeah, that was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: There are stars on it, like there's you know, the Rock and Taker and Caine and Big like all you knows are on the show Man and Austin and mister yes so by the way, just you know, so we're clear here. This was a live show, and this was attended by eleven thousand people.
Speaker 1: They love heat.
Speaker 2: Isn't that nuts?
Speaker 1: The people yearned for Sunday night heat.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, that's fucking crazy. That's unheard of. And and well.
Speaker 1: Where's his eye?
Speaker 2: We watched it. It's been decimated. He couldn't get another one. And I guess Undertaker never Undertaker never got Big Show's eye to give to him, So that's just kind of done. Instead they game the European title. Yeah, that'll do, which he stole. All right, Well, you know they could just gave it to him. He didn't win it, like he just takes it from The Observer July nineteenth, nineteen ninety nine, and he news Meltzer says it was a pretty quiet weekend with four shows in Florida, none of which were television tapings. The biggest news was that Scott Hall showed up at the card in Orlando, Florida on seven to eleven, which was held in a small bar. The matches were said to be good, with the Dudley's apparently having the best brawl they've ever had, but the crowd was overflowing nine hundred in a building that couldn't even hold eight hundred and close to out of control. Hall was hanging out at the bar making sure everyone could see he was there, and fans were chanting for him during the matches, to the point that he was taking away from the matches. He was playing to the crowd back as well, and Bubbarey Dudley tried to do an angle, yelling at him saying he should be at the WCW pay per view, which was taking place at the same time in Fort Lauderdale. Not exactly sure what Hall was doing there, if it's just because he wanted to go to the bar or see the show, but he was at a WW booking meeting this past week and he should be back imminently with a major role since Kevin Nash is the booker now. Scott Hall just wanted to show up and see some fucking roadkilled Danny during Hot Tags. He wanted to find out what it's about, dude.
Speaker 1: Mid Night ninety nine e c W. Yeah, was probably a pretty nuts show. I imagine c W Anderson was going nuts on that thing.
Speaker 4: He's chili.
Speaker 2: Willie was definitely fucking opening and closing The Son of a Bitch.
Speaker 1: I bet Simon Dean had a problem.
Speaker 2: Simon Dean was Hollywood Nova at the time.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck not Simon Dean, DoD dammit.
Speaker 2: Simon Diamonds, he would have a problem, wrong, Dean Douglass. Of course, we all were looking forward to it. You're a E. C. W.
Speaker 1: Scott, always trying to figure out this problem.
Speaker 2: Who is that guy?
Speaker 1: I know that's not Simon Dean from Raw.
Speaker 2: He goes in the locker room and sees the Blue World Odor. I know that's not me.
Speaker 1: He does the fucking sky entrance.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Oh what is me? They do the donk Mere spot. Paulie.
Speaker 1: I tried to get away from Hollywood. You're telling me he's back here.
Speaker 5: No, that's Simon Diamond And I'm Louis. You're You're not paul What is happening? I'm fucked.
Speaker 1: I gotta go, Oh, Louis.
Speaker 2: It was just a bunch of dudes that weren't themselves there. Yeah, man, whoa is that kid Rock? No, that's kid Casha, Louie, No, this is Paul Now.
Speaker 1: Fuck this place. Man.
Speaker 2: Meltzer says, if there's any doubt as to who the most powerful man in wrestling is, it should have been answered this weekend it's Tampa DJ Bubba the love Sponge. If you believe that we're talking about him again. Wow Wow, the four hundred pounder. That's nuts that he put out of here. The four hundred pounder as a wow, the fat sum bitch as the headline for w CW WWF and now e CW having had a horrible match in Tampa against Bill A. Fonzo. Last couple of things here in w CW News has mentioned Scott Hall should be in imminently nash One's time off from the ring to concentrate largely on booking. Shane Douglas has signed and will, as things stand at this moment, be a part of the new Four Horsemen. Yes, well, I have a feeling someone in the Four Horsemen may have heard about this and ixionated that very quickly.
Speaker 1: Was it Manga?
Speaker 2: It had to be Manga. Just years of calling him Dick Flair and saying that Flair is dead sadly did not work out for franchise's WCW run.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck told Rick Flair about that? No way he ever saw footage of that.
Speaker 2: I saw.
Speaker 1: Who was stoogs in in Florida? And I saw exactly who this is.
Speaker 2: And Heat on July eleventh in Indianapolis, the one that we're about to talk about drew eleven one hund and twenty one people paying two hundred and sixty one thousand, seven hundred and twenty dollars. Meltzer says Rock did the greatest interview of his life. Holy shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like that's real too, Like this is one of my favorite promos ever.
Speaker 2: This is legendary, and uh, we'll talk about it here. But I don't remember this being on Heat. In my brain, this was definitely on Raw.
Speaker 1: This shit was on WrestleMania my brain.
Speaker 2: There's no Rock going to have taken time out of his WrestleMania sag to talk about mister ass. Well, that is it for the observer. Now let's talk about WF Sunday Night Heat July eleventh, nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into this Heat.
Speaker 2: And now I'm ready for wrestling.
Speaker 1: So we started with the code Open here. Cain has arrived to the WWF and he has done a lot of stuff. All of this happened within the last week.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's how I fucking thought it first. I was like, Wow, Cain just debuted and like already went through an entire angle with the Undertaker. But no, it's just like a full Cane retrospective here. And again I was like, man, Heat like had real angles going on. They were continuing main storyline angles from Raw on Heat and then like, you know, I guess they just recapt it on Raw. So it was cool.
Speaker 1: Also, dude, love this Cane. Look, man, he looks so f Yeah sweet here.
Speaker 2: He's a beast man, He's a monster. He gets even bigger than this.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does. Man, he gets really juiced out for a minute.
Speaker 2: So they say the instance Kine first appeared in the WF Hell was unleashed on Earth, but for Undertaker, purgatory just begun. Oh by god, that much be the Undertaker's brother Kane. Look at the shot of that man. Oh that is their mutual father, Paul Bear. Look at him.
Speaker 1: That's my dad. It so is he yours?
Speaker 2: Okay, he's overpower on the Undertaker with a toombs don't pile driver. Look at Caine. Well, Cole is doing the voice over here, he says straight out of Hell's Fire. Caine's sole focus was to eradicate his Broda, but ultimately Flesh and Blood seemed to rekindle the bond of brotherhood as it does James know and when you try to kill your brother, it's okay to just like him again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if you can make a badass tag team, go for it.
Speaker 2: Kane apparently is extending his hand in some sort of bond or friendship to his older brother and not Ourtaker's returning it. Oh what a brother.
Speaker 1: So Kane offered his hand as a gesture of a friendship. Yes, and Taker said yeah, that's awesome. Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: The paro went off and ship like they both did the goddamn Undertaker pose to each other. She was nuts, offered his.
Speaker 1: Head does a gesture friend.
Speaker 2: Under the match is the thing they used to do together. I taught him it. Shut up, dad, shut up. It's not always about you, dad. My name was k Zero. History would return to haunt the brothers, and their renewed fury could only be settled in an inferno match. So they have an inferno match because they don't like each other again, and Kane's arm gets set on fire, crazy and he's just running around with his arm on fire.
Speaker 1: It looked awesome in the video package.
Speaker 2: It did well, deep wounds die hard, but recently a common enemy has risen, stoking speculation of another family reunion. And then they just show a sweet one minute compilation of Canaan Undertaker beating the absolute fuck out of The Big Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah that shit was awesome, dude.
Speaker 2: They hit him with everything, every move, they bring him with a chair, He's bleeding, Like, Big Show gets fucked up. Man, Welcome to the big leagues, kid.
Speaker 1: And that wasn't even the guy that they were talking about. They were talking about Midian.
Speaker 2: Nobody touches Midian.
Speaker 1: That's my brother, that's my real brother, that's my blood brother.
Speaker 2: It's my brother. And iyes have Caanan Undertaker renewed their brotherly bond in blood? And if so, what will the Big Show do?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Live tonight on Heat? So we got a big, big angle here to look forward to on Heat. And I was like again, I was, I was blown away that such like an important deal was on Heat.
Speaker 1: You think that they'd be as ass because he took Midian's eye and crushed it to smitherings.
Speaker 2: I don't think they cared a single bit one iota about Midian and his eye.
Speaker 1: So we get the WWF Heat intro. I would sing it, but I really don't know how to beryl. Oh, that's not bad.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll go with that. That's not good. Actually it's smooth.
Speaker 2: It's a lot smoother than raw. It's not like as hard. I think you described it as like kind of a video game deal last time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a Nintendo sixty four intro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I like it though. I like that. I don't know if that intro makes it to the games, does it, Like the song might when like you're loading into like play Heat on wrestleming in two thousand, it might show the logo, But I don't know if any of the games ever had the full Heat intro, like were so used to seeing, for like the SmackDown intro and the raw intro that we kind of get used to.
Speaker 1: No, I don't recall it. It might be they'll I have to go in and check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be I mean again, fun intro and of course Pyro in the ring once again for this one.
Speaker 1: That's right. The entering Pyro goes off as Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly welcome us into the Market Square arena in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Speaker 2: There were so many people and signs that I was like, this has to be before a pay per view or before raw, but it was neither.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, they were just super hyped up for this.
Speaker 2: Someone had a got Zantag sign that must have been awesome.
Speaker 1: Dude, for real, I was on Zantag for a minute.
Speaker 2: Zantag got me through a lot of my fattest years. I haven't had to have it in a while though, thankfully. Well, holy shit for the Big Show, The Big Show. So we have Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly on commentary, by the way, and Big Show comes out as you said or you know, I hear his theme and uh man, what an absolute hunk this guy is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, Jim Ross is waiting in the ring to do an interview with the Big Show. He comes out. He he's in the jeans, he's got the gold chain. He looks good.
Speaker 2: Man, dude, hair down, looking big, like this is a great look for this guy.
Speaker 1: I love this Yeah, I mean he was ready to take over the world.
Speaker 2: No wonder canaan undertaker A jealous of this guy, like I would try to get rid of this guy as soon as possible. He's gonna fuck all of our pushes up.
Speaker 1: That's literally what everyone thought here because everyone took every opportunity they could to fuck this guy's run up.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much what his promo is here too. So JR here is here and he says, big Man, I'm not gonna mention any words. I know you're not either, but at Chabis you got big, big problems on your hands.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, like JR doesn't really do much else other than that, but I always I think it just reminds me of like Mean Gene. I always like, like an interviewer being there with somebody. He makes it feel like legitimate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they felt like WCW Yeah, like with Big Show coming in, like the Giant with Mean Gene or something.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah yeah yeah. So show says, well, you know, when I first came to the WF, I had a lot of pressure on me. A lot of people had high expectations. A lot of the other guys saw me as their ticket to the top. They knew if they took out the Big Show that they were gonna be on top, which you know, that's fucking I mean, if it's either you or them, Big Man, he's also out of breath doing this, Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I came into the WWF and I fucked that whole cage match up for everybody. I'm sorry about that. That was fucked up, But I'm really gonna try to change things here. Don't put me against the Big boss Man, please.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: And maybe don't put me in a team with the Undertaker either. There's probably a lot of decisions if we could just kind of not do that, maybe let me beat Austin for the belt and then we can kind of take it from there.
Speaker 1: Nah, now has to do that. You can be with Midion, Okay, it don't matter.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's eventually how it is. I don't care whatever I can put me with whoever. Big Show says to put a great, big bullseye on his forehead, not talking about Midian's eye that he crushed. Of course, this is different. This is a bullseye. Well, Show's so that's okay with me. You can line them up one by one and I'm gonna knock them all down one by one and the crowd pops. They're into them, dude, big pop. Yeah, that was cool. Which I couldn't figure out if he's the face or heel in this angle.
Speaker 1: Just shades of gray.
Speaker 2: Dude, m right. Lately, things have been getting clear and clearer. Big Show says, seems like Knan Undertaker don't want to play by the one by one program, so the brothers Grim decided to recreate a little history. What was it less than a year ago when Canan Undertaker reunited? But less than a year ago, I wasn't in the WWF. He says that really passionately, like I don't know if he was like, fuck, yeah, I wasn't here.
Speaker 1: Yes, I thought that was an awesome line. Yeah, I wasn't here, so you guys could do whatever you want. But now I'm here.
Speaker 2: Fuck you crowd kind of popps when he wasn't here either. Yeah, go back to WCW. We love w CWI. Troe No Troe, he says, I don't care what anybody says. Canan the Undertaker of reunited to take down the show for good? Well, guess what, news flash, that's not gonna happen. He's so fucking fired up at the end of all these sentences. I kind of loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Big Show was like he still thought, like, man, I got it all here, I'm gonna take over.
Speaker 2: Well, he like he kind of taps into something crazy here. He must have been watching like the Top Guys at the time, and he knew what had to be done to end this pro bo. So he says, Taker, Oh, Taker, tomorrow night on RAW, I'm gonna take you to the big show.
Speaker 1: Great line.
Speaker 2: And as far as your extra crispy kentucky fried little brother goes, yes.
Speaker 4: Get it to a big show. You're right there, you're right there.
Speaker 2: And fully loaded. I'm gonna give him the rid of his life. No, to hell with fully loaded. I'm starting tonight. As soon as you walk your big red burnt ass in this building, it's showtime. And I was like, wow, that's a great ender. And then he still talks and that's the last word wid.
Speaker 1: The arm too. He's fired up man.
Speaker 2: So that's his catchphrase. Huh that's the last word. Yeah, I think I've read it in the Observer here that he was that was supposed to be his new catchphrase. And that's the last word. You don't think that's a little close to and that's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: Oh well, maybe that's the idea is like, you know you can ride that wave too, you know.
Speaker 2: There's sure sure, Yeah, I mean you take twice. Dicto's room up here.
Speaker 1: Well fuck not for your big ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean good provo sadly and that's the last word. Does not last the test of time, though I don't think the sticks.
Speaker 1: Tonight's show we have Kane versus Bradshaw in a no holds barred match.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because Caine can cust Bradshaw.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling that Kane is going to get a receipt tonight. Maybe a few We have mister ass versus test.
Speaker 2: Dude, that again every single time. I know We've seen a million times of it, but I just can't get over the fact that he's like, it's not his nickname, it's his name. He's not Billy Gunn on the show. He's mister a s.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's only Billy Gunn when the Rock's ready to end his whole ship.
Speaker 2: Well, we will also see the Rock tonight and Billy Gunn just had a fucking chill go down his spine.
Speaker 1: He's legit just posted up backstage right now, scared for his life.
Speaker 2: On the sheet in the back, it says, you know VIC show promo, you get a match rock in ring, followed by Billy Rebuttal and Billy starts getting a cold sweat off.
Speaker 1: What do you mean.
Speaker 2: Rebuttle? All right? Like, because it's my name, right, Reastle is what he would say.
Speaker 1: We also have the Brood versus the Corporate Ministry.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a team. Who's on the corporate Ministry team? And why is this the best team ever?
Speaker 1: It's the Big boss Man, Viscera and Midian. Yes, I mean this is an all star lineup here.
Speaker 2: Dude, you look at that one team. It's Big Show's entire future.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it is it is, dude, Like, yeah, that's his whole fucking rest of his attitude a run at least, and then they send his as to ob So we go backstage. Terry Taylor is here with the Brood.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he can't be. He can't be the brude talking in nineteen ninety nine. We're in the locker room. Uh, it's Terry Taylor, I wrote Kevin Kelly. There's just so many fucking alliteration names here. Terry Taylor's back here, and there's just a it's a dark room, A bunch of candles lit up, and Terry Taylor says, Brude back together again, side by side, edge, what's been going on. I wrote all caps no no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No well Terry.
Speaker 2: Taylor, no no, no dumb session standing up no no no.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you asked.
Speaker 4: Why did we ask?
Speaker 2: Why didn't we scribble it off the sheet? In the back Brood promo? Are you fucking getting me? I hate I hate that you have like his fucking infliction down so well, it's like.
Speaker 4: Fucking making me mad hearing it. Everyone loves the Brood.
Speaker 2: The bloodlines that bind becomes strained from time to time, but once again all is back in lie.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Gang Greel started pumping hiss No no, now, gang Girl talks.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Gang Girl's promos are nuts because he doesn't take breaths. He has to say it all like in one like. It's it's almost like he's trying to combine them all into one big word.
Speaker 1: Vampires don't breathe.
Speaker 2: The difference is, my brood brothers have resolved the lack of communication, whatever you want to call it. But with the passing of adversity comes strength. He definitely calls them this brood brothers too.
Speaker 1: What a good promo?
Speaker 2: Game grew?
Speaker 1: Good job, Nil, that game grew.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you? I ever try to run out of my promos.
Speaker 1: I love our group. I hope we stay together after tonight.
Speaker 2: I think they'll keep us together for a long time. My career is gonna go well. And yeah, Christians are kind of a in between of both the fury of the brood wial rage forever.
Speaker 1: Good job.
Speaker 2: You did, really good Christian. I like how you talk.
Speaker 1: Charry Taylor is just looking what the fuck is going on? Holy fuck it, I was a red rooster.
Speaker 2: Edge of course has to end it with the Brudes catch RaSE.
Speaker 1: Beware take there because the freaks still come out at night.
Speaker 6: I ah, that's what they So they walk up the walks.
Speaker 1: Sarry Taylor's looking at him. No, we fucking know that. O.
Speaker 4: Fuck, let's goob Christian.
Speaker 2: And they made fun of that first one. Hot boys, we fucking got that one. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: Fucking whatever residuals that the Brude was getting from anything Brude related should all go to Jim Johnson. That song carried this entire run, Dude.
Speaker 1: The entrance was kick ass, dude.
Speaker 2: It is so awesome, man, Wow, Like I mean, people, you know, I don't know how many people remember The Brude was not even a year long.
Speaker 1: Was it really not even a year long?
Speaker 2: It might have been eight months, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean the Hardy Boys joined the Brood too.
Speaker 2: They fucking dish your fright because you.
Speaker 1: Want to be wearing take care. They do all about that.
Speaker 2: They needed promo help from Gang Grill.
Speaker 1: Like, I can't even I'm trying to think in my head what Jeff Hardy's brood voice would be. It's sucking me up. Oh my god, dude, it's I mean, that's like a lot like trying to like think where that would even go in my head. But I feel like it would just come out of some like southern accent deal.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, it's gotta be it's gotta have some kind of twang to it, But I don't know what southern twang vampire voice you could buster. I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like someone's just kinda just think about it, man, just think about it.
Speaker 2: It's in my brain and I'm laughing at it. Yeah, like that It is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's just awesome. Michael Hayes is there too, probably in the brood with.
Speaker 2: His pimp Cane. I'm a vampire, Yeah, we know, Michael, Is that right? Michael?
Speaker 1: How it was time for the Brood versus the corporate Ministry.
Speaker 2: Let's fucking go. I mean, I love the Brood entrance. As we said, the Brood entrance is so sick something I don't know if we talked about on the last episode. But I do enjoy the heat nameplate where it's just randomly capitalized letters sometimes. And uh, they're making their entrance here, Gangirl does the blood spit and Michael Cole says, a haunting entrance for the Brood and Kevin speaking of Haunting, and Kevin Kelly says, yeah, I wonder if DreamWorks had these three in mind in their latest production. I'm like, what, And then it shows a whole movie commercial for The Haunting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't see this on the version. I why should just crossed asovs straight into the corporate industry entrance?
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, That's why I went and looked, because it was such a weird cut that WWF usually doesn't do that. I was like, something had to have gotten cut out here. So yeah, it was a it was an advertisement for The Haunting. I don't know if I've seen this movie. Liam Neeson, Owen Wilson, Catherine Zeita Jones have you seen this?
Speaker 1: Ah, that is like a crazy lineup for a horror movie.
Speaker 2: It actually is pretty nuts. Who produced by Donna Arkivroth, Colin Wilson. I don't know who, I don't know. Yeah, this it had a This.
Speaker 1: Poster is awesome. Oh wait, this is the nineteen sixty three film, so this must have been a remake.
Speaker 2: The film was a financial success, grossing one hundred and eighty point two million worldwide against the production budget of eighty million. What does Rotten Tomatoes say about it? Can you see that?
Speaker 1: It has a seventeen percent on Rotten Tomatoes. Okay, and it has a twenty eight percent popcorn meter on Rotten Tomatoes. So neither fans or critics enjoyed this movie. That sucks. That's perfect for the WWF.
Speaker 2: They were looking to take inspiration from the Haunting for the rest of the.
Speaker 1: Here's the critics consensus for this movie. Sophisticated visual effects fail to offset awkward performances and an uneven script. Hmm okay, wow, so you got like all these all star actors in here and still like there was awkward performances.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how the fuck is that? Maybe I donutless, They're just not used to doing horror these people PG.
Speaker 1: Thirteen. Horror is also incredibly tough.
Speaker 2: That's that stinks. There was a four K release of this, by the way, just in case you want to add to your collection.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Uh right.
Speaker 1: So last Monday, Big boss Man beat the fuck out of the Brood with the night stick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Edge beat boss Man and then uh, boss Man didn't like that, so he beat the fuck out of him. Christians tried to make the save. He beat the fuck out of him. And the question is, James, where was Gangrol? Why did Gangrel not come out to help the Brood.
Speaker 1: He was probably outside the arena with Kevin Thorn.
Speaker 2: He went and saw the premiere of The Haunting.
Speaker 1: That sucked. That was a waste of time.
Speaker 2: That's what he said too. That movie sucked and it was a waste of time. Midian is the European Champion by law because he took it out of Shane McMahon's bag and he just has it now.
Speaker 1: He should get butt ass naked.
Speaker 2: That's what the All the writers in the back were pointing at the monitor during this and saying he needs to fucking get naked. He needs to get naked now.
Speaker 1: So Midian and Edge start things off here, a true dream match for the two men sitting right here.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that much future WrestleMania main event. If things went tal it should have went.
Speaker 1: Edge takes out Midian with a clothesline. Here, Christian tags in. Christian spams some monkey flips with the little medieval shirt on.
Speaker 2: Midian did not want to get up very high for these, and that's why he only took one of them. The second one he pushed them off and said fuck off.
Speaker 1: Midian and Viscera do some tag team action man. Midian drop toe holds Christian. Viscera hits a leg drop.
Speaker 2: Dude, viscer leg drop to the back of your head should be a finish.
Speaker 1: By the way, I thought Viscera was gonna do the SmackDown versus raw elbow drop.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know when you're when you got legs like that, why not use them big? The big elbow drop from a big man is Big Show's thing. By the way, he can't do that.
Speaker 1: Oh, he is gonna use those later.
Speaker 4: He's going to.
Speaker 2: Spam the maaction dude. But yeah, Midian and Viscera having tag team moves together got me super excited, Like I don't know. I'm assuming you know what, I actually don't know. I'm assuming they were tag champions at one point, and I imagine it was a one week rain one week in ninety nine. Absolutely, yeah, you're right, that is a long rain in ninety tin. I'm trying to I mean, fuck, I know, let's see. Uh No, Midian was only ever tag champion with his fucking boy Henry.
Speaker 1: Oh oh that's pretty cool though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that was cool. So wow, Midian Visser never got the tag titles. I guess maybe because APA were like the cool tag team of the ministry, so they were like, we're not gonna I'm not gonna give it to you, guys. The fucking accolytes are here? Are you gonna be speaking of?
Speaker 1: By the way, Midian misses an elbow drop off the second here, yes, and Edge comes in off the hot.
Speaker 2: Tag well spear, he spears, Midian. It's not like a established finish or anything yet, so it's kind of just to get the fuck out of here. Midian move and then he starts firing off on Viscera on commentary. By the way, they're talking about how there's gonna be some contract negotiations between Stone Cold and Vince. But we understand Al Snow is in some contract negotiations of his own in the back. I don't that could have legitimately been anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were trying to fire him.
Speaker 2: They were trying to do breach of contract negotiations, trying to keep his job.
Speaker 1: Right now, there's not ang on the sorry anything. It just sucks.
Speaker 2: We just want to update you that we were trying to actively get rid of Al Snow. Do not tune out. We do not want him on to hear.
Speaker 1: We're trying to take care of this right now. I promise you this will not be a problem in the future.
Speaker 2: We have our highest attorneys getting rid of Al Snow as we speak. This would not be a problem in the future.
Speaker 1: So Edge, it's a spinning heel kick on the boss man. Here hits a crossbody off the top. Well wait a minute, Oh, Gang Grel comes in the ring and he grabs Edge and hits the impaler on him.
Speaker 4: No, you just had a great promo. No, you fucking vampire. Fuck what are you doing? You bitch about a steak, bitch set about fire next week?
Speaker 1: Edge cuts a promo. You are a fucking vampire.
Speaker 2: Dude, Christian immediately snap into something else. Wow, that vampire is a free fucking freakazoid, isn't he.
Speaker 1: Not cool? Gang Grel?
Speaker 2: That was bodacious of you, Gang Grel, epically bodacious.
Speaker 1: That was non non heinous. Gang girl.
Speaker 2: Vampire fuck fuck you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess gang Girl got a job at the office. He's not a vampire anymore. He's with the corporate ministry.
Speaker 2: He's actively trying to get rid of our snow.
Speaker 1: He's just David Now, no, not David.
Speaker 2: We hate d.
Speaker 1: He's gonna shake some ship up.
Speaker 2: Oh David in a suit that's like Marty scaryman in the world of lead to goats.
Speaker 4: Media war suit to Oh my god, he did, he did.
Speaker 2: He was in Southern Justice. They were getting that ship done too.
Speaker 1: Gang Girl was supposed to be in that too, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Harty as well as a vampire. Yeah, man, gang girls didn't have to do this ship man, Like I thought they had some some unity in the back doing that promo.
Speaker 1: I know they seem like such good friends, I know.
Speaker 2: Man, and but you know, gang they They explain it later that gang Girl was jealous of Edge. Why, yeah, jealous of what he's like he's kind of a losery a super.
Speaker 1: Pissed off of this guy, Like this guy took the time to dress up like this and do all the candles for the backstage stuff, and you're still angry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like there is no fucking appeasing you hung Gangrel. No wonder why white Wolf owns your name? You bazard?
Speaker 1: That sucks. Yeah, I was just reading about that recently too, you.
Speaker 2: Will be fred.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Okay, So dude, I always knew of the white Wolf thing because in the video game intros it was always in the beginning credits, like how I would say, like the trademarks and all, like you know, fucking Haulkkens owned by this or whatever the fuck, Like Gangrel is property of white Wolf was always in that text.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I didn't even recognize that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so forever gang Grel property of white Wolf.
Speaker 1: Well we go backstage. It seems the firing of Al Snow didn't go so well.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because they have him talking to the minis. They put four minis on the case, and they just don't want to deal with Al Snow either. They don't want to work them, let alone deal with the situation here and Al Snow has some contracts for them, and he tells them it's their green card and if they sign it, they can they can work on the show. And he looks at the one mini who's wearing like a soldier outfit, and he says, have you ever seen Small Soldiers? Which I just wanted to bring up because I love small soldiers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Battalion. He absolutely has, because that is a great fucking movie, dude.
Speaker 2: It is great, longer than I remember it being though I watched it back like last year, Longer than I I thought it was like a tight movie. It's like a two hour deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's definitely a lot going on in that movie, for sure. The fucking Gorgonites good nuts, though, man.
Speaker 2: They dude, the end sequence is absolutely insane. They like take out a whole neighborhood, a whole neighborhood sent into an action figure army scene. It's insane.
Speaker 1: The toys were pretty sweet for that deal, too, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I it was probably the whole real life toys. Yes, yeah, I actually bought a couple like I saw one in the wild. I saw like a fucking small soldier set. I think I sent you it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shit is awesome. I gotta I gotta get more of those. I need more Gorganites, dude, the Gorgonites. Man, you can't beat that. I mean, what was a commander? Oh my god, fuck, it's gonna bother me. Who is the main heel Gangrel from White Wolf, Major Chip Hazard, That's who it is? What's not Ganggrel a fucking White Wolf?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, Al says, uh, come on, guys, I got a pen right here. Sign it. So he has them sign these contracts for whatever the fuck Al Snow is doing this week. I assume they just let als Know do what he wanted so he would just leave him alone.
Speaker 1: He needed four signatures from people who work for the WWF him to keep his job, and thankfully he found four people who could do it.
Speaker 2: It was a petition. They didn't know what they were signing.
Speaker 1: It shows Gangrel leaving the venue to join Kevin Thorn outside.
Speaker 2: This was fucking funniest shit, dude. There's a freeze frame of this when they're talking about because it was during the break and it's gang Girl just kind of peeking out of a door in broad daylight. It looked like he was like not really thrilled about being outside.
Speaker 1: Well he's a vampire.
Speaker 2: But then he just kind of walks out. He walks and then goes down the stairs of the arena. Where the hell are you going the Bowery?
Speaker 1: Heate a bad place to be.
Speaker 2: Everyone in the w WF hates everyone from the Bowery. I promise you that gang girl, you don't want to go there.
Speaker 1: So now it's time for the Al Snow town Hall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also comes out with head. He is the hardcore champion, and Michael Cole says in recent weeks rumors in the locker room where the gang girl was jealous of the popularity of Edge, that's where they mentioned that here Edge was getting so popular, must be just because the girls like them.
Speaker 1: Let me also state this real quick, so please, this is going to turn into a schmas here, yes, here in a second. So they do this segment here on the show where Al Snow has these guys sign this match contract deal, yes, and they have a match sort of kind of right, and there's no fucking finish. Why did we do that.
Speaker 2: Again with guys that work for the w WF, Like they talk about like, oh, these guys are from super Astros, they work here, buddy, and this match has no finish, and it does. It's a followed up on I thought that we're gonna do the gag. I mean, we're jumping out a bit, but I thought we were gonna they were gonna do the gag of like they fight to the back. Something happens and then we see the finish of the match like in the locker room because it was for the Hardwirre title and the ref went with them.
Speaker 1: No it legit just ends.
Speaker 2: Like many a times I'm watching an al Snow segment, it is a waste of my time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like Alstow was like, I have an idea for it, and I kind of want to do it where you tong my balls and ass and they said sure things, so like what uh, what do we need to do to get there?
Speaker 2: It's like, I have an idea here for your smallest competitors, if you could get the before we please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the fuck? They just they leave. It's not even a fucking match, Like, yeah, this is fuck.
Speaker 2: It is the longest match on the show, though.
Speaker 1: It is to set up that fucking finish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucking insane. So Ali says, all right, I cut the music. Hey, that's somebody else's thing. They'll do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't get to do that, buddy.
Speaker 2: You do not cut the fucking music. You keep your music on. He says, I got a short amount of time. You'll understand why I'm saying that in just a minute. You know, I get it. Did the crowd not see the fucking video?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is that not shown on the tron? Oh?
Speaker 1: Maybe not?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He says. I showed up in the arena tonight like a good boy, like I always do. And what do they tell me? Al, You're not having a match tonight?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Wow, they have a real direction for this show.
Speaker 2: I like that. They announced that to the live crowd too, Al's not having a match to night, and they went fucking bananas. Holy shit. They should have the rock telling that Al, you're not having a match tonight.
Speaker 1: You know, if you guys came to Heat to see some Jabbroni monkey's ass have a match, well then you are gonna be disappointed because Al, you are not wrestling here tonight. If you're some.
Speaker 2: Man so Al says, nobody wants to wrestle him because they all think he's crazy. That's what they tell you.
Speaker 1: They don't want to wrestle you because you absolutely suck.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he says, because they think he's crazy in the crowd, Pops and Kevin Kelly says, well you are, and Al says, well, if you want something done right, you got to do it yourself. So I figured I'm going to have a hardcore title match tonight. Okay, I went all around backstage, you couldn't find anybody, but then I found the right guys. So, guys, you're the next contestants on the prices, right, so.
Speaker 4: Come on down.
Speaker 2: So we have a hardcore title match. It's Al Snow versus WWF, Super Astro's Best. It's Minnie Nova, Max, Mini Battalion and ele Tito. So they're all in the ring and Al says, I just want to do hardcore. I understand, you know, let me show you. So Aw goes out side and he pulls out a bunch of weapons and it's like, you know, playground chairs and shit, just kids fucking shit. And then he has a metal sheet and he gets in the ring and he tries swinging out to me. He's chasing them all around around the ring like he's trying to squish him, like a bug and the man he's all powder and run away and that's like pretty much the next five minutes of this match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so al Snow grabs the largest broomstick ever and chases him back to the ring here.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even convinced it was a broomstick because it was huge.
Speaker 1: It really was. Yeah, it was massive. Yeah, it was a power pole from dragon Ball.
Speaker 2: I don't fucking know what. It's all good. Somebody will somebody will be happy about that.
Speaker 1: It's not me, though, Yeah, whenever you learn about it, it will be and you won't be happy about it, though it's awesome.
Speaker 2: Just remind me of the Al Snow broom once we get there, and then I'll be like, whoa, that is fucking totally what it is.
Speaker 1: So el to Rito comes in the ring with a fire exting, We're sure and uses it on Al Snow.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so el to Rito is the only one with a mask here and he's fucking large.
Speaker 1: But Ta and Max Minnie grabbed the broomstick and crotch Al Snow. They try to break the broomstick on top of Alsnow, but it doesn't break the fucking first time.
Speaker 2: No, they have to hit him with a few times before it breaks, and I feel like it just breaks in their hands, not even against his back.
Speaker 1: They all proceed to hit splashes on Al Snow for a two count until El Tito hits a huge sent on here.
Speaker 2: Big scent on dude. Battalion did like a one to eighty splash too. They were kind of doing different variations.
Speaker 1: They were going for it tonight two full hours of Pacific Blue after Sunday Night Heat featuring WWF's Triple H.
Speaker 2: Yay uh. I don't know what Pacific Blue is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know either. It's probably some Law and Order show.
Speaker 2: It was an LAPD bike cop unit patrolling Santa Monica and Venice Beach there.
Speaker 1: It is law and Order tuo in here.
Speaker 2: They put Triple H on the bike or was Triple H getting arrested. It's probably like Bill Goldberg on Law and Order when he was on PCP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they beat the shit out of him.
Speaker 2: No way, Triple H was putting himself in a situation to get the ship beat out of him.
Speaker 1: So many Nova goes to hit Al Snow with the Kokie sheet, but Al Snow moves and he hits Battalion by.
Speaker 2: Accident, No, and Battalion takes us personally because he grabs the sheet and hits him back in the head with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all arguing. Everyone's pissed off. Al Snow, in the meantime, grabs the fire extinguisher and uses it all the minis.
Speaker 2: They're all probably pissed that they had to fucking work with Al Snow. They could have probably had a sweet, like just tight four minute four way. Instead, Al Snow got put into their fucking match and blew it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wonder if they also like recorded super Astros during this, because if the show's only an hour long, they probably recorded a bunch of other stuff too.
Speaker 2: For some reason. I think they did. I think it was Astros and I Shotgun comes to mind too, but I don't know if that's right.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, I mean that makes the most sense, you know. Yeah, So Al SNAr chases Maximni a Battalion around the rink. Here in the meantime, El Turito sets up a ladder and Mini Nova climbs up to the top of the fucking ladder and jumps off of it onto Al Snow.
Speaker 2: And it was so awesome that everyone else also does this over and over again. Battalion gets up there and dives off of it. Battalion dives and blows out both of his knees. That looked like he did not land.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. Elterito dives as well. He splashes al and then off the top max Many top rope, not top of ladder. This is even higher Maximeny diving twisting splash on Alsono on the floor.
Speaker 1: So many Nova has the salad tongues and he shoves them up Alsono's ass.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's tossing his salad. He is tossing a salad coated A fucking light bulb just went off.
Speaker 1: Kevin Kelly is yelling salad tongs. He's using salad tongs.
Speaker 2: Well, they start two of the other ones starts squeezing Al's nipples and then they use salad tongs on his balls. This is fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so many Nova shoves the salad tongues up al Snow's ass. Battalion and Elturita then pinch Alsno's nipples individually, respectfully, right with the salad tongs. Yeah, each I don't know where four salad tongs came from here, but here they all are. Then El Tito grabs Al Snow's balls with the tongs.
Speaker 2: And they're really giving it to him, man, I mean he squeezed all over. He's gonna pop.
Speaker 1: And that's the end of the match, because then Al Snow does the big show royal rumpel spot and they all run out of the arena.
Speaker 2: They all have him gripped up with four salad tongs and he looks at him and he says, what was the best match at WrestleMania to.
Speaker 1: Well, then is it same to say Al Snow that you've never had a good match.
Speaker 2: In your entire area? That is that is the funniest fucking thing ever. Like I would have stopped doing interviews after that.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess the match is a no contest due to the salad tongs to the nipples, ass and dick and balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, they all run, the ref goes back there. I thought the camera was gonna follow them. In fact, I thought they were gonna like, what who shows up right after this? I thought they were gonna run into him.
Speaker 1: Oh that would have been fucking pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Dude, That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: That was what was going like, okay, so the Rock is walking through the hallway here, which I got super fired up and said, oh my fucking god, Oh my god, it's time. But I thought alsonowing the Minis were gonna run by him or like finish the match, like in front of the Rock and he walks by them or something or fucking does something. But no, it's just fucking it's just done. They just run in the back and it's over. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They pitched this to The Rock and they told him who was going to be in the segment, and he'd had to share screen time with.
Speaker 2: Him, and The Rock said, Al, don't worry, I'll deal with Al later. First I have to deal with Billy.
Speaker 1: The Rock has a better idea for Al. How about Minnie Nova Battalion el Toedo and Max Minnie Salad tong his nipples balls and as, Oh.
Speaker 2: You know what, Rock, that's a great idea. What the hell let's do that. So, yeah, it's time. It is fucking time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was super excited for this. The Rock town Hall is up next, He's come to talk on his show Sunday Night. E I'm excited.
Speaker 2: So again, just to reiterate in my brain, this promo happened on Raw and also this promo happened with Billy Gunn like either on the ramp or on the stage, like he was here to take this beating verbally. But neither of those were true. This was on the Rock show Heat, and Billy Gunn is not here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually wrote down in my notes here that I thought this was on SmackDown, Oh, which is also the Rock Show, of course. And I also thought that Billy Gunn was on the ramp like Chris Jericho was.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, maybe that's why I think of it, because I think of the Jericho one and they're both blonde.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mixed it up in my head for sure.
Speaker 2: So Michael Cole says the end of the cage match last week, The Rock was attacked for the second straight week by mister S, the nineteen ninety nine King of the Ring. Listen, I understand that the attitude era was pretty crazy, like anyone can get pushed, anyone can get over. I like Billy Gunn, but there's no what world were they ever gonna put the WF title on a guy named mister S.
Speaker 1: This one, this one they definitely want to.
Speaker 2: Have, Like that is fucking insane. Dude, that's insane.
Speaker 1: They were close many times.
Speaker 2: It feels like it felt close here. So the Rock soaks it in. The crowd's going nuts for him. Finally the Rock has come back to Indianapolis. Huge fucking pop.
Speaker 1: There's a sign out there in the crowd, by the way that says, you smell what the Rod is cooking, and I love the idea. I looked at it for a second and my first thought was, Yeah, this guy's name is probably Rod. But then my second thought was, what if this guy just thought this guy's name was Rod, like the Rod.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, the Rod is taking on mister s Yeah, no, this lines up pretty well, actually, like.
Speaker 1: He just misheard it every single time this guy ever wrestled.
Speaker 2: He also can't read the rock. Tron says the Rock and gigantic letters his name, Blate says Rock.
Speaker 1: Well, he listens to it like a radio show, you know, and this is his.
Speaker 2: First time getting experience it in person. It's you know, I mean, you know, it's probably a ton of people that listen to more baseball games and see them.
Speaker 1: Dude, I gotta tell you, like I thought, hmm, does this sound like the Rod? And then he does the premo. Finally the Rod has come back to Indianapolis, and I thought, wow, fuck if I thought it was Rod and I was trying to listen to this promo my brain, I can see that Rod.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, sure, sure, you know what, maybe it originally was supposed.
Speaker 1: To be The Rod says, I mean that's right there.
Speaker 2: You know. He talks about Strudell eventually too, right, Like, there's a lot of stuff that The Rock says that kind of leads into him being the Rod.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hope that guy's doing well.
Speaker 2: I hope so too. He's probably still not watching O way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably stop watching after this one.
Speaker 2: He thought als now wasn't gonna be on it, and he showed up.
Speaker 1: I was lied to by the WWS for the last time.
Speaker 2: Well, now here is where legends are made. Everybody, The Rock says, triple h. Let the Rock understand this for a second. Last week on Raw, he beat your ass in a cage match, and now this week you're the number one contender for the WF title. Well, the Rock realizes why that is cause you got a three foot nose, you turn it sideways and stick it straight up. It's his ass.
Speaker 1: Didn't even shine it up.
Speaker 2: He just kept it regular three foot noses, agregious, man, wow, turn it sideways and stuck it up into his ass. He says that, and it immediately cuts to a guy in the crowd holding a sign of the Rock as a South Park character.
Speaker 1: Dude, I love that Rock. Like when he prefaces like he knows he's got a line coming up, The Rock knows why that is, well, like, holy fucked, my brain is like going a thousand miles a minute whenever he does.
Speaker 2: That triple h the Rock says, at this pay per view fully loaded, number one contender or no number one contender, the Rock is gonna do to you exactly what he does best, and that's like the SmackDown under Candy Ass now onto bad ass Billy gunn and I started getting chills like goose I was doing. The Rock slapped the fucking forearm goosebumps.
Speaker 1: I felt him comming, Dude, I mean like this guy hasn't been badass Billy gun for a second now, like he's mister Ass and said, I have this problem I'm doing. I don't care what your fucking name.
Speaker 4: Is, dude, I mean that is the rock promo. I don't care what your name is really week.
Speaker 1: I'm doing this fucking promo. I don't care if you switch gimmicks.
Speaker 4: I do not care.
Speaker 2: Onto Badass Billy Gunn, he said, like I don't. I don't know how to explain it, but he says it so incredulously, But it's.
Speaker 1: Not like it's the most disrespectful thing I've ever heard in my life. And like all he did was say his name.
Speaker 2: Like I already knew this was gonna be hell for Billy Gunn. Imagine being Billy Gunn standing backstage with the boys watching this on to Badass Billy Gunn.
Speaker 1: That is so disrespectful. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: The Rock understands what took place the night you won King of the Ring. This is fucking gonna be tough. The night you won King of the Ring, you got down on your knees, put your little hands together and you said a prayer and it sounded like this. First by the way little hands together, I mean, just everything is just a fucking complete insult.
Speaker 1: I love the way he said this. You said a prayer and it sounded like the yes.
Speaker 3: Oh dear God, you see, my name's Billy, and I just went King of the But there's one problem everybody still thinks that I absolutely sucked.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I mean.
Speaker 1: That enough right there. I'm like, wow, Okay, that was fantastic.
Speaker 2: That's the end of the promo. That's all you need if you smell and let's go home, Like what the fuck? Everybody still thinks that I absolutely suck. Him going back to the fucking rock voice is fucking so awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I mean he's got this like down to a science.
Speaker 2: Rock says. I wrote that seem it's hard writing the notes for the rock because the rock says the rock says, and I write rock says for his promos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to stop like putting the rock says at the beginning of the Rocks promos on my notes.
Speaker 2: It's fucked up. And then at that point, Billy, your house started to shake. The heavens opened up, and God himself spoke to you and said this, Bob.
Speaker 6: Oh Man, but my name's Billy. It doesn't matter what your name is. God said to him, just just just give King of the Ring back, man, just give back. You do not want to push like stay in you're laying, Billy. You do not want to be fucking working pay per views with the Rock it is not gonna fucking go well with you made you see your name on the sheet with the rock fucking calling sick your horse got sick, man, stay home.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny in my brain? Like that's the end of the promo. But then God continues to talk.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, I thought this next part was rock like going back to being the rock. No, God's still talking. God has more to say.
Speaker 1: Than Billy done.
Speaker 2: Bob, Dude, I love that Rock like.
Speaker 1: Almost looks down himself, like when he does the promo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bob, I legit had to write here, Rock says as God, so Rock as God responds here, you are absolutely right, dude. Okay, this is so fucking funny. He says this so nonchalantly, and I had to pause it because of how much I was laughing.
Speaker 1: Well, God circles like, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You were absolutely right. You do suck.
Speaker 4: Oh my fucking wow.
Speaker 1: That got me worse than the other one. I was like, holy fuck, it's so matter of fact you do suck. Yeah, I mean like, God circling back had me in stitches here. That was awesome.
Speaker 2: But there is one thing, and one thing only you can do. You must go find the man who is simply electrifying. This is where I realized it was God still talking.
Speaker 1: I am still talking.
Speaker 2: You must go find the rock.
Speaker 4: Oh my God, anybody but the rock. No your roll and shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: That was God. God said that the Billy guns.
Speaker 2: God is saying all of the rock. Shit. It's pretty impressive. God's a mark of the rock.
Speaker 1: Oh for God, anybody but the rock and shut your mouth.
Speaker 2: Thank you God. This sucks. And then, Billy, as fear went through your body, tears went down your cheek, and piss rolled down your leg. Your house started to shake again. The clouds parted, the heavens opened, and what seemed like millions and millions of voices all said to you in unison. Jab BRONI, oh.
Speaker 4: My God, Oh my God.
Speaker 1: All the angels, all the angels in heaven, this said JIMBRONI.
Speaker 2: Bob said JIMBRONI.
Speaker 1: No, no, so Bob gunn standing. There were pissed down his leg, looks up to the heavens opened up, and all the angels ain't.
Speaker 2: God say man, man, this is truly unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, this is like one of the best rock promos of all time, if not the best Rock promo ever.
Speaker 2: It's got I mean, it's got to be at least top three.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's definitely up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, this is fucking hysterical. It's just him with a microphone. Nobody's else is there, It's just him.
Speaker 1: That's just another week for this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, fucking wonder this dude became a bajillionaire. Like, oh my god, oh my god, you were absolutely right. You do suck. Oh my god. Yeah, legendary stuff here, dude on Heat the Rock Show.
Speaker 1: So we go backstage. Terry Taylor is here with mister Ass in China, and mister Ass is about to do his reascal.
Speaker 2: Dude even Terry Taylor says, well, mister Ash, you heard what the Rock said. That's right, I am mister as mister s says, yeah. You see, for the first time in his life, the Rock is actually jealous of someone else. And that's me because I'm the nineteen ninety nine King of the Ring. You see, I'm better looking than he is, and I'm a way better athlete than he is, and I've got an ass that makes his look like Rosie O'donald's and he shows his ass and tonight I'm gonna do what the Rock couldn't even do, and that's make tests ass fame ass. You see what he did there, that's his thing.
Speaker 1: He loves the ass.
Speaker 2: He turns you into ass.
Speaker 1: He loves to pluck him.
Speaker 2: And then I thought that was the end of the promo. I thought China was just there to be sidekick. Terry Taylor turns to the side and says, I gotta ask China, why would you spray paint your own car?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Like, fuck you, man, don't ask me that. I would never do that.
Speaker 2: Hey, you fucking son of a bitch. I want to do that stupid shit. And even if I did, I want to tell you. So. Yeah, I guess there's an angle. I don't know what was going on here. I don't know if they were I think maybe they were saying, like they framed x POC and road Dog and said that they spray painted China's car, but it actually wasn't China's car and it was actually China that did it, right, Okay, And uh yeah, that's the angle because we're still in the war over DX deal here, like who has the rights to d X?
Speaker 1: I love that. Terry Taylor was like just very adamant getting the answer here like China's like I would never spray paint my own car, and Terry says, okay, well then how do you explain that happen?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did that happen?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: And she says, well, wasn't my car? And then it was that's it. They smile and that's it.
Speaker 1: Well we go backstage. Terry Taylor must have sprinted over here where now with Prince Albert and draws.
Speaker 2: He knew too, the top guys were over there, head to run.
Speaker 1: He got there quick too.
Speaker 2: He says, gentlemen, a huge tag team tunnel opportunity tonight. And I said, oh, is there? I don't remember this being announced? And Albert says exactly, And would you try to talk some sense in him? He won't listen to me. You cannot go out there wearing a dress and Draws in a dress, says a dress.
Speaker 4: This is a skirt.
Speaker 2: He threw it on the floor, Yeah I did.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 2: It's very comfortable. Man. Kind of sexy, isn't it. My tights were kind of riding up. It's just an experiment, you know, And Terry Taylor says, well, draws the tag title bell would match that ensemble nicely, and draw says, yeah, that's right, you understand, And Albert says, I give up, and he leaves and then Draws slaps his ass and then says, wait till you see my top.
Speaker 1: The skirt was kind of sexy.
Speaker 2: I mean, the top kind of does fill it out too.
Speaker 1: When it comes out here, Starburst hard candy presents fully loaded. Give it some juice.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, hard candy. I guess Starburst is a hard candy. It's like squishy though.
Speaker 1: No, that was probably some different deal they were doing, probably where it was like actual hot damn.
Speaker 2: Oh, they did have a goddamn hard candy one. Yeah, now stand your lane, starbrush. You're good where you're at. You don't gott to fucking do something else?
Speaker 1: Is that a thing anymore? Like? Do people eat the hard candy? I remember back in school, like the teacher would that. One of my teachers would sometimes make like hard candy whars like this glass deal look like glass?
Speaker 2: Oh not like a jolly rancher, right, No, it was like flat though. Shit, I know what you're talking about. I do like myself a good hard candy.
Speaker 1: Is that hard candy or is that something else?
Speaker 2: I think I would describe it as hard candy. If it's not if it's not chewing it, it's hard. She made this, Yeah, she would make it.
Speaker 1: It was like flat and it looked like glass. You could like break it almost you.
Speaker 2: Were just eating glass.
Speaker 1: She didn't like you, Well, then why does she bring me delicious trees?
Speaker 2: Well it's only delicious to you. Was anyone else eating it? Yeah? Yeah, it was popular Leant's see glass candy.
Speaker 1: Here we go, edible sugar glass, broken glass candy. I guess this was kind of what it was.
Speaker 2: Well, James, to go back in your life. We have your teacher.
Speaker 4: They used to feed your glass.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, missus Richard's.
Speaker 2: Son, that's not a fucking name, idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah this Missus Richard's son and mister Johnson.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 4: We hate your life, dreams, We hate your life. Have a shitty day, have some glass.
Speaker 1: So now it's time for the Hardy Boys with Michael Hayes versus Prince Albert and draws for the WWF tag team titles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michael Cole is like explaining what the Hardy Boys have been up to. But it's during the same time that Tony Chimmel is doing the introduction, so I heard absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got Michael Hayes out here, dresses the third Hardy boy.
Speaker 2: I think at the pay per view Michael Hayes and the Hardys are doing a handicap match for the titles, like they're defending them as as a trio freebird style, and I wonder if that's where they split because the hardiess might lose that. Oh okay, sure, because as we see Gangrel split from the Brood here, so I assume that's pretty soon here where they joined.
Speaker 1: Oh right, switch it up.
Speaker 2: Mmmm hmm.
Speaker 1: Well, Draws is out here now he's got the top on and the buff bagwell hat.
Speaker 2: He's got the whole fucking outfit. Yeah, so I guess the dress deal here is that last week Draws and Albert lost to the Godfather, and I assume Valvinus as well, so they had to become Godfather's hose for the night, including dressing up as a hoe which is just a dress, and Draws like the outfit, so he's going to keep wearing it.
Speaker 1: Well, Draws jumps from the floor to the apron.
Speaker 2: That was pretty cool, dude, Yeah, that is fucking pretty sick.
Speaker 1: Prince Albert of course has his piercing kit and.
Speaker 2: No piercings are done here though, but you know that man has his shit pierced the long way.
Speaker 1: Well, they got like forty five seconds to get this match ever with, so it's not some shit.
Speaker 2: The Rock took up on a lot of times. Remember last time, Well, the Rock ended the night, So his promo wasn't long Rockhead all the time in the world. Here he's middle of the show.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right, Yeah, that was executive decision right there.
Speaker 2: You fucked my promo last time. Not this time.
Speaker 1: Well, Matt Hardy hits a vertical souplex here on draws and Jeff Hardy hits a swan tom bomb.
Speaker 2: His patentit swan dive maneuver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, not his finish at this point. That's super odd to see.
Speaker 2: No, it's legit. The first move he does in the match is this swan dive patina maneuver. And uh, I mean we watched it before. I'm pretty sure he was doing four to fifty here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Edge also did the spear and that wasn't his finishing movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. That is weird to just see him, you know, coming into that.
Speaker 1: Prince Albert comes in and now all four men are in the ring and they're beating each other's asses. Matt Hardy shit cans Draws here. Wait a minute, that's Godfather in Valvenus and they're kicking Draws his ass.
Speaker 2: I think you mentioned this last week. I mean, no matter who it is, I do enjoy seeing more than like a group of people run out and stomp somebody out. It is fucking very funny to be every.
Speaker 1: Time because it always just like fast cuts to him, it's always funny.
Speaker 2: So they're stomping the shit out of Draws here. This is a dq of course, for this very important match tag title by the way.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: In the ring, while Godfather and Valvinus are stomping out Draws, Albert hits a double suplex on the hearties.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You can kind of see it, like right through the back end of the glass there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I call it the camera glass, but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong, Yeah, that's kind of true though. Well, Jeff and Matt jump on Valvenus and Godfather as Albert and Draws just fucking leave, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Draws and Albert Leave and Michael Hayes has joined in on kicking Valvinus's ass. He wanted some of that, uh, and they're all here. There's also a we want Hose chant.
Speaker 1: Shane McMahon street posse are walking.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine that Shane is going wham wham wam wham the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, he has a lot to say when he comes to commentary.
Speaker 2: He Shane is a top tier commentator and he doesn't know it.
Speaker 1: We go to a pre tape here Stone coach Steve Austin was at Shaye Stadium for the Subway Series matchup between the Mets and the Yankees.
Speaker 2: This is unbelievable. Man, Stone Cold walks out here in a Mets jersey. What is he fucking thinking that?
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe it when he walked out there with the Mets jersey. Man, that shit broke my heart in half.
Speaker 2: It did. But you know what, there are pictures of him in Braves jerseys and Phillies jerseys, so you know what, maybe it's not so bad. Maybe he just like he's like an NL East guy. Yeah, Austin says, I'm gonna come in long Way a slider. Pretty mean nasty strikeout five or six guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I mean he does throw a good pitch for his first pitch.
Speaker 2: He does, he gets it over the plate and ship. Yeah, I'll take that. Oh Stont coach got a nasty one for you. This will put you to hospital.
Speaker 1: He can start the phillies right now. You guys need somebody.
Speaker 2: Well, he's shit. He should have replace Dylan Lee. He almost blew that game for the other day.
Speaker 1: Yea almost doesn't. We won the game. We got to a pre tape here. Stephanie micmahon and Tests have started dating.
Speaker 2: Yes, Tests proposed to Stephanie a date style last month. He asked around on a date. Then four weeks ago, Shane had the corporate Ministry beat the fuck out a Test because of this, because how dare you asked Stephanie on a date? And uh, the corporate ministry are very involved in that. Of course, Midian very upset that Stephanie would do such a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love watching the corporate ministry coming in attack test. I thought that was awesome, man, Like all the legends are there.
Speaker 2: Then four weeks ago, in Heat, Jerry Lawler with fucked up hair interviewed Test backstage what they just get the fuck into? Just do shot mause kang, I don't want you near me. Test a law that him and Stephanie were just gonna remain friends.
Speaker 1: But two weeks ago on JTV JTV.
Speaker 2: The cameras call Test and Stephanie sharing a kiss outside of a hotel, which led to, of course, the meatree Pozzi last Monday having to fuck up Test because of this. Well, Kevin Kelly says, not since Romeo and Juliet has a relationship been more frowned upon.
Speaker 1: Sunday Night Heat is brought to you by Skittles.
Speaker 2: Let's go bite sized candy like that.
Speaker 1: And castraw GTX.
Speaker 2: Bite sized oil. You like that?
Speaker 1: Get one of four six foot WWF posters.
Speaker 2: You know that Dan Riiker bought one of those after he heard us talking about it.
Speaker 1: He has to collect all four.
Speaker 2: I think he has the stone cold one. You gotta get the rest. He also has big buff bagwell with the lips from Slabury two thousand because.
Speaker 1: Of us, Whi's as fucking funny as fuck.
Speaker 2: Dan Riyker bought a goddamn cameo for me of kurd Angle telling me to watch mcgruber. I need Dan Riiker to go to super hell.
Speaker 1: You should get a cameo for him that says that from kurd Angle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the great idea. Hey kurd Angle here, Dan Reikert, fuck off. Mcgrooover sucks.
Speaker 1: If I wasn't that two for measlease, Hey John Blood, it's your Olympic Carol kurdanngle. And if you don't listen to Dan Rickard and watch mcgroover tonight, I'm coming to your house to snap your freaking ankle. Oh it's true, It's damn true.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, WWF the Music Volume three, which is available at Circus City.
Speaker 2: That got mad play at my house, boombox CD player, you name it. I was playing WF the Music Volume three, especially because it had the Brood song on there.
Speaker 1: Oh. I remember I used to go to Circus City. I'd take all the WWF the Music Volume three CDs. I break them over my knee. Oh okay, and why because I knew Circus City was going out of business, so I was just trying to expedite the situation.
Speaker 2: You probably could have got him on a very low, low discount and resold them instead of breaking them all.
Speaker 1: They just let me do it too. I guess they just like WCW a lot or something.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: W CW's albums fucking sucked, ass. They always had crowd noise on them. W haves the music. Falking three also had Xbox theme. You like that one?
Speaker 1: Oh I do x poc xbuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See if you hadn't have broken over your knee and just fucking listened to the CD, you know it doesn't say that.
Speaker 1: Well, now it's time for Test versus mister Ass with China.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, but not before the Mean Street Posse and Shane McMahon come out here to join commentary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Test goes straight for them on the ramp. He does not care.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like it was funny a shit. We see the shot of Shane and the Mean Street Posse walking down the ramp and all of a sudden, off camera, Test runs up trying to fight them until mister Ass attacks them.
Speaker 1: Mister Ass gloms them from behind.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's it, baby, yeah.
Speaker 1: Wam oh oh oh, Shane's on commentary going nuts, dude, I mean fucking Test does a goddamn doctor bomb and Shane goes, oh oh oh the doctor bomb into the big boot and it's a two.
Speaker 2: Dude, even worse, James, I don't know if you noticed, because I had to go back and look. It was a one.
Speaker 1: It was a one.
Speaker 2: He kicked out at one. The referre even put one up, doctor bomb, big boot one. I said, wow, this guy has no moves yet. Huh on diving elbows your shit only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was diving elbow drop. That's right.
Speaker 2: So this is funny as shit. Michael Cole says, Shane, what's the problem with testating your sister? And Shane says, are you serious? I'm gonna let some derelict, some scumbag like test it my sister never never, ever, And Kevin Kelly says, your sister's an adult. Why don't you let her decide? And Shane says, you know what, Posse get test. They telted him so bad that Shane sent the mean stream Posse.
Speaker 4: In middle of the match.
Speaker 2: Is one minute in. He sends him in to start kicking his ass. He's had enough, and they do.
Speaker 1: Man, they hit the ring. They had tests, but wait a minute.
Speaker 4: Oh the rock is here.
Speaker 2: Holy dude, I legit could not believe the rock showed up. I thought like that again. I think it's just because it's heat. And also I'm looking at mister ass and test in the fucking mean tree posse, Like the Rock is so out of place here.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, Like Joey Abs is in there, man, Rodney's in there. The Rock's in there, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rock is bumping Rodney around.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the Rock is here, man. He kicks Billy Gun's ass. He lines Billy Gun over the barricade, right, and I'm thinking, wow, holy shit, all right, And I looked back in the ring.
Speaker 4: Ken Shamrock is.
Speaker 2: Here, dude, Ken Shamrock gigantic in jeans. He is belly to belly, suplexing anyone insight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I mean Joey Abs got this work. He got sent all the way over the ropes into the announced table.
Speaker 2: Oh my fucking god.
Speaker 1: Rodney got destroyed. Yes, heat gets grabbed old pd gas. Kevin Kelly yells bit.
Speaker 2: But Shamrock is of course, he wants Shane, but Shane and China had left up the ramp, and Michael Cole says that Shamrock is still upset that the McMahon family sorry upset at the McMahon family for the fact that they hired Steve Blackman to take him out to Steve Rock coming back, Rock doing that promo, and Billy Gunn just to come out and kick his asses. Also nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: No, it was fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, this is again very quick match. I guess another dequ here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so no finish? Sure, well, Kin is walking, not red.
Speaker 2: Though, it's not read around him. They haven't figured out that tech yet. He's just walking backstage and it's normal. And now it's time for the future.
Speaker 1: About of the evening Cain versus Bradshaw, No holds barred, that's right, And Bob Holly is here, the big shot.
Speaker 2: The big shot is here, and Michael Cole says, what the hell is he doing here? And Bob Holly walks up and says, he's a signing himself as the special guest timekeeper for this match. He's in his gear though, but he's still here to be the time keepper. He grabs a ring bell hammer and he sits at ringside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bradshaw comes out here. He goes to get in the ring, he says, hmm. He decides to talk to Bob Holly instead.
Speaker 2: He gets right in his face, put his finger his face. Bob Holly stands up to talk shit, and then the lights go out and it's Caine time. I mean, this entrance is so fucking awesome. This music is sick. The red lighting is awesome. Like, this is bad ass, dude.
Speaker 1: I love that. Caine is like at the top of the ramp. The lights come back on and Bradshaw's like already there, ready to kick his ass.
Speaker 2: Dude, he ran up the ramp to fight him. Yes, I thought that was awesome. Well, and it's because he's mad jams. Because Cain hit Bradshaw with a tombstone on the stairs and gave him a concussion and calls him the tag team titles.
Speaker 1: Ah, you got me, brother, That'll.
Speaker 2: That'll do it. That will do it. I mean they are they are not taking it easy and this is Potato City in this match.
Speaker 1: Well, they head into the ring. Here, Bradshaw hits violence Party in the corner and then spears Kane through the ropes and they tumble outside the ring.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how physical this shit was, dude. Yeah, Violence Party in the corner was awesome. He sent Kane to the buckle. Kane came out with a line, and Bradshaw took that personally, so he tackled him through the ropes. They both die to the floor. He throws them into the ring post. I mean, this is like again super physical.
Speaker 1: Bradshaw throws Kane over the announced table into Kevin Kelly and Michael Cole, and the microphones just get completely fucked here.
Speaker 2: The vice get fucked up and Kane is stuck in the chair. So he's just laying there desperately crawling and glowing for something. And Bradshaw comes over and bunches them in a head ap.
Speaker 1: They get the headsets back on and Kane throws Bradshaw as hard as he can straight into the steps here.
Speaker 2: It is so fucking loud that sound that stairs makes.
Speaker 1: Dude, Bradshaw back body drops Kane over the barricade into the crowd. Here. Kane fights back, but Bradshaw hits him with a bottle he got from the time I keeper area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was it a glass bottle? They don't really say, They just say, oh, it was a bottle.
Speaker 1: He hit him with a bottle, Yeah, it was probably it's a water bottle. That makes sense. Bradshaw kicks Bob Holly. He grabs the chair he was sitting in and then he hits Kane as hard as he can in the back.
Speaker 2: It makes again an unbelievable sound. He cracks this chair over Kane's back. Bob Holly was not doing anything. He was sitting there, mind in his business. Bradshaw turns to the side kicks him right in the head.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: Bradshaw sends Cane back into the ring. Here he hits a big boot. Bob Holly is now on the apron. He's got the steel chair forever. Bradshaw walks over to this dude. Bob Holly loads that chair up and destroys Bradshaw on the head with it.
Speaker 2: He blitzes him with this chair. Shot man. It's very funny because Bob is standing on the apron and he's trying to hide the chair. Rock raised his eyebrow. He's like standing there for a really long time trying to hide the chair, and like, I don't know if I shall just forgot, because it takes him a minute to like realize, oh fuck, I got to turn around to this chair. Shot. This sucks. He turns around. I mean, Bob Holly decks him with this thing. Man. He kills him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it was brutal. Kane choke slam's Bradshaw here and then pins him freak style and gets the wind.
Speaker 2: Why does he do that? I hate that he was trying to find his own undertaker pin and it just was not nice. I didn't like this.
Speaker 1: He should have done no Mercy sixty nine style.
Speaker 2: Which always works. That would have been fine, dude. I mean the choke slam was gnarly. Bradshaw's a big dude man to be choke slamming. I like thissmatch, though it's physical. They beat the fuck out of each other. I would have been happy with more time, but I got a chair shot. I got a bunch of bullshit. I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Bob Holly gets in the ring and talks shit to Bradshaw.
Speaker 2: And Kane doesn't like that. Kane takes this personally. But I also believe that every week for the past three weeks, Kane has been choke slamming Holly good gimmick because I think it was when he was hardcore. Holly was doing like the big Shot thing, so he was fucking getting in Kane's face, in Big Show's face, like to show that he was just as big as them, so he was just getting chokeslammed every week.
Speaker 1: So Kane turns around, he goozles Bob Holly, he choke slams him straight to hell.
Speaker 2: He's done.
Speaker 1: But wait, Big Show is here with a fucking parking meter or something.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, I have no idea what that was, and neither did. Commentary Cole said it was some sort of club. Kevin Kelly says it was some sort of truck wrench of some kind. I don't know what this was when it was a big fucking thing that he brains Kine with.
Speaker 1: Dude, I I genuinely first time I saw it, I was like, wow, that is a parking meter, like you put the coins into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, the meter faery is gonna come.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought Big Show was just so big that like it just looks normal like when he's holding it, you know. Sure, But no, I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: Nah, no idea. Whatever it was. He fucking hit Cane in the head with it, which is cool with me, but that wasn't the most devastating part of course.
Speaker 1: No, he starts spamming elbow drop.
Speaker 2: He does like I mean, he does so many of them. That commentary stops acknowledging him like they're running down the end of the show, like what to expect on Raw, and Big Show is spamming huge elbow drops that they're not reacting to at all. So it's like the seven foot, five hundred pound beast in jeans just jumping into the air and putting all of his weight down on an elbow drop. Well, tomorrow night, Stone Cold's got a contract for mister Rick Mahn.
Speaker 1: Dude, young Mobile. Big Show is just doing shit.
Speaker 2: Man, He's a monster dude. No wonder they wanted to stop this fucking guy, Like, holy shit, the best politicians in the world better be back there to stop this guy's push, because if it was me, this guy is world champion for at least a year.
Speaker 1: Oh, I promise you they are back there.
Speaker 2: Well tomorrow night on Raw will be the beginning of an end of an era here in the WWF. And the last thing we see is just Big Show again doing an elbow drop on Kane. I wonder how long this went on for, Like after the camera's.
Speaker 1: Cut, I hope it kept going straight into Super Astros.
Speaker 2: They start the show with that firal going off and Kate can Ebo dropped by Big Show, fun show.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: Man again, I like Heat. I like Heat a lot. If anybody has any other classic Heat episodes they want us to watch, you know, let us know on the suggestion thread on the Reddit, because I enjoy this show thoroughly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, I had a super good time with this one, especially the rock promo.
Speaker 2: I mean that was a dude. The rock promo is unbelievable. I think so much more of Heat now now that I know that it happened on Heat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that adds a lot of credibility to the brand. Well, it is the rock show, I mean yes it is. And guess what Super Ashes is coming up, which is also the show.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck, dude.
Speaker 2: If they had a mini rock on that show, Oh my god, Oh my god, how aweso would that be?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Well that is it for WWF Sunday Night Heat July eleventh, nineteen ninety nine. And now it's time for the main event.
Speaker 1: Let's read some fucking names, all right, Welcome to the main event.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so excited. I've been quivering with excitement the whole week over this one.
Speaker 1: Starting in the five dollars tier Tribe from Queens. Hello, Chris Pacchinski, Gary Corson Gary. If only they knew Jordan Walker had help from the Bootyman. Fuck the Phillies, love you stink John Blood.
Speaker 2: Okay, what like I mean Jordan Walker? You know, good on him? He earned it.
Speaker 1: Twenty one nWo CoV Yeah, yeah, big ginger thing, that's you. Andrew Buehler, Buehler, Aaron Wes Spueler, Hawthorne, Heights, New twenty twenty six single Like a Cardinal Stoney twenty two Cimo Cobaine, Hello, El Lucia, Dead Money, Sign Money, Sign Money, Sign.
Speaker 4: The Money Man.
Speaker 1: I just had sex yay and it was catastrophically good, yes or maybe not? Brother?
Speaker 4: Oh no.
Speaker 1: If I had a Massawa letter, it would just say odd, dude, come.
Speaker 2: On man book What does that mean? What's a Massawa letter?
Speaker 1: A idiot? Six nine dumbass RJP Yeah yeah, Dante's zero one zero one, ninety two numbers, Bradley A. Williams, eh Edwin, Amaya Ruby and Chloe.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're getting banned no shared accounts.
Speaker 1: Ten dollars tier. A lot of guys are afraid to moan, but I be and my girl ear like your boy is Bouncey Chase Georgson, fuck eighty seven year old grandma? What das Boss Tuton and Dames Jurrell kicking John Bloard's ass Avengers in game style.
Speaker 2: Damn, there's a lot going on there, man. You shouldn't be allowed to have that one.
Speaker 1: Name Understar seventy three. There he is, Jordan Walker, home run King of Philly. Dickhead, Chill out, Chill the fuck out. We got Lebron, We got Lebron. Yeah, but Jordan Walker beat y'all's ass.
Speaker 2: They didn't What that's not true? Just one guy he beat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, two guys.
Speaker 2: You don't have anybody in that ship. You couldn't even get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we turned it down because we knew Jordan Walker was gonna make an example out of Philly.
Speaker 2: You guys can't hit home runs that save your life.
Speaker 1: We just hit one tonight, won the game? Did you guys win?
Speaker 2: Dickhead?
Speaker 1: El he Odell, Paul Barrerdjunior, Oh wow, Nixter two one eight, John Zaluski, Hello, hey James, it's your eighty seven year old grandma. Have you prayed today? Sweetie? Waltar Bennett Yo, Remember when it took two hours to put up the monstrosity that was Cage of Death ten thirty AM Wrestling and a three AM Tony Luke's hits.
Speaker 2: D Wait, do I know this guy? This is this like somebody I know. I experienced all of that. Three AM Tony Lukes was definitely what we did that night.
Speaker 1: KOs laws On Yeah, p J. Morgan, Yeah, Noble, Mickel Wrath Yeah, Jay Maghee twenty two Yeah, Han, Joffler, Ruckus sackets yeah, rub rub tugging can Yeah. My mama ate the Apple and I fucking hate Abel.
Speaker 2: My name is.
Speaker 1: Hey Johnny. I'm in Philly this weekend to see the Honesty and Imax at the kop Theater. Oh hope to kick your ass while I'm there.
Speaker 2: That's fucked up. Listen, man, I'm not seeing a three hour movie. Fuck off TV t.
Speaker 1: N Yeah yeah, Marcus Barrel, Dilly h two Hey r E y yeah, Dan, I R L McCoy.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy spelling h no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Fuck mister cigar seven eight six smoking them forces zeros zero double zeros, right back at a campfire.
Speaker 2: Beat me schmores, Oh no problem, right back, We got you.
Speaker 1: Wren Omega Lona my name is pineapple. I hate pineapple. Man love the boys. Fuck the panthers, fok the birds, fuck the bees, b's a zebras drafts, fuck the whole animal kingdom.
Speaker 2: To be honest, this guy's got a problem that I don't know about.
Speaker 1: You got a problem, dude, Mick guybro Hey, guys just wanted to say, fuck the Phillies and the graves.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Also, Johnny eats corn the long way long does it?
Speaker 2: Leave Johnny alone? Leave Johnny alone?
Speaker 1: What's my name, bitch? It's Caine. My name is Caine. It's summertime, and you know what that means, go to head down to the beach, gonna do some beachy things.
Speaker 2: This look at WCW theme We went to the beach, dude, We did go to the beach. We should go back to the.
Speaker 1: Beach, dude. Show is fucking awesome. Man unobated Bloom fifty four yo Steiner's Recliner, Oh Dick do cock Shotson's Sloppy Toppy Seminar presented by dp W.
Speaker 2: You spelled seminar Crazy.
Speaker 1: Chee Donkey Kong mug Yeah yeah, retro swine Perdozy faith. Johnny fears the peel line what's that e normal? Oh, milf Waretes Nice Alexander whiprec fro Bonzo Nice, Jeffrey Guntar Hello, thinking about the turnbuckle, spongebobdo Palma, Anthony Link, Hey Johnny, this is visit Philadelphia saying thanks for all you dods. Can you explain the recent cases of elderly violence?
Speaker 2: No, it scenms, you know violence and TV. You know you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Derek Gole, Hey, Jane, it me Dovina Bastard from movie Stupen.
Speaker 2: I'm real, Jame is crazy?
Speaker 1: Wow, Cosmo Ryder seven Thomas not train.
Speaker 2: That's a fucking train if I've ever seen one.
Speaker 1: My cock hurts.
Speaker 2: Now see he wanted to be like a real person's name. You just said my cock hurds.
Speaker 1: Is that not the name?
Speaker 2: S one x D Yeah, DK, Donkey Kong Parker R.
Speaker 1: Shoot. Name is Jason Andre which you can call me Jay's.
Speaker 2: Son. Why the funk would we call you?
Speaker 1: Daniel Campo's Sean Britton, Sam Rel Hi, My name is Eric.
Speaker 2: My name is Eric.
Speaker 1: I like to chase.
Speaker 2: No, you don't know, you don't know, you don't.
Speaker 1: Romeo Alexander fucking Dragula Davon Clark justin. Hello, it's Corvid autocorrect, got me, I meant David Busty Tits Oh right right, Brett c Kanaan Cain, Hey, it's Jeremy and fuck the Toronto Raptors Book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Cannon Ball Angel fifteen dollars tier, Charlie Crellin, Hello, j Dog mh m h that's the sound Big Dougley Maid, Ted Dbus, the Million Dollar Film Boy, Wow, Cornelius long Way yay, Mooji Wara Jetta Hello, Liam s Hi, I'm Dave bos Tita from Stupid. This is a message to the Deadlock patrons. If you mess up my name again, I will ballsack bomb.
Speaker 2: I like that he legit wrote Dave Fatiza's name normal. You just can't stop saying Dave Bastita.
Speaker 1: Now that's the James Darnell farting crazy style.
Speaker 2: Yea Story of My Life.
Speaker 1: One hundred and tweet dot annual cast or Poe Yo fanzine.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome and.
Speaker 4: Still the Patreon champion for.
Speaker 1: Oh my chuco Lateel says I'm the little man and I'm going to get tall.
Speaker 2: Why did they not have a little boogey Man say that that's money. That is money there.
Speaker 1: Yes, congratulate dhods WHOA.
Speaker 2: Thank you CHOCOLATEL for your continued supports. You are the champion and hopefully you will be most fucked fucker we'll see. There's still a lot of fuck fuckers out there. You heard them. Thank you for joinings everybody. Make sure to check us out on Patreon. That's patreon dot com Saze Deadlock, PW and we'll see you next week for another edition of the Deadlock Podcast. Bast Yeah