Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly's Show, Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Friday, and it has been a magnificent Friday, and we are gonna have fun this hour.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start out probably a little heavy. You're talking about Democrats benefiting from Trump's policies. Talk about that, but talk about tall guy Island. Someone wants to know if the wife is invited jd vance, bringing Elon Musk back into the fold. A doctor, actually, I'm sorry, a nurse treating an a legal has conflicted emotions. Oh, that and so much more coming up in the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now let's begin here, Dear beaver Master, as the winning continues, every single American is benefiting from Trump's policies, and yet Dems will continue to fight, lie and cheat to undermine this administration. Has their brainwashing really worked or are they just playing stupid? He says. His name is Rob Okay. First of all. First of all, let's understand something, and this does not just apply to Democrats, but since they're the ones that are kind of out of power federal power right now, we'll make this just about Democrats. If you are a Democrat member of Congress, if you are a Jamie Raskin, if you're a Democrat Senator, if you're Chuck Schumer, Tammy Duckworth, any of these people. These are not people who sit around thinking about the country that never enters their mind. When I talk about the three things they all have in common, which I've been boring you with for years now, three things all of them have in common. No love of country, no connection to the real world, and they see themselves as kings and queens. Remember number one is the most important thing in all this. Love conquers all. Not to sound like the Beatles, but it's all you need. The Beatles quit. Love is important for a leader in a country. Loving it is the most important thing. You may screw up as a parent, I promise you I have screwed up. I'm It saddens me to think about the bad parts of me that I undoubtedly have passed on to my sons. But I love them, love them, and they know it, and that's enough. Loving your country is enough. But when you don't have that, when that never enters your mind, you're gonna go to a very dark place. So let's just talk about Democrat politicians. They don't care that crime is going to go down. They don't care that some things are getting more affordable, that the jobs market is getting better for Americans. Why would they care. These are people who only care about power. They don't care about you. They both definitely don't care about the country. Shoot, if you're an elected Democrat, you can't even pretend to care about the country. You have to crap on the thing all the time. That doesn't move the needle for them. Now that's them. Let's set the politicians aside, and let's talk about the Democrat voter, your liberal aunt, peggy, your mom, your sister, your coworker, the Democrat voter in your life. Let's talk about them. Do you think they're excited. They're not. Let me explain. A communist is a herd animal. As you know, and as we've discussed, they will create. They're amazing at this. In their religion and their cult. They will create things you should worship. And there's new gods all the time. There's always a new idol they will craft. One day it's a COVID vaccine, the next day it's George Floyd, the next day ite Ukraine. They will create this is the thing you have to love above all others, and then the second they're done with it, they just chuck in the trash. They never bring it up again. And Democrats will go along with it, and they do the same thing for who you're supposed to hate. I played this earlier in the show, making fun of him. But why would Gavin Newsom tell such a ridiculous, outrageous, easily verifiable, outright loss. I said in a moment to wake up America, Wake up, you will not have a country if he riggs this election, you will have a president will be running for a third term. Mark my word. I wasn't exaggerating when I said that. I received in the mail at Trump twenty twenty eight at from one of his biggest supporters. These guys are not screwing around. Hey, Trump's running again. He's gonna run for a third term. Trump's It's gonna be a table. Why would you do that? Will Democrats have spent ten years, think about this, a ten year investment, unbelievable amounts of effort, unbelievable amounts of money, ten years to tell their cult followers that Donald Trump is the sum of all fears Donald Trump is the devil himself. Well, Donald Trump isn't running again, you can't. Donald Trump is gone in three and a half years, not coming back in politics, not coming back to the presidency. But if you're a Democrat, you've already told the sheep that this is the sum of all fears, that this guy, this is what we're fighting against. It's already built in to them that he is the end of everything. So you have to keep campaigning against him because you have made him the devil in the mind of every single Democrat in the United States of America. They hate him to the core. If inflation dropped tomorrow, and crime was eliminated tomorrow, and everybody's taxes went, yeah, all these things, if you went down the list of all these tangible things that make people's lives better, the Democrat in your life would still hate Donald Trump. Because that's what the cult demands, that's what the religion demands. That's why every Democrat talks about Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump Trump. If you're a local, remember I played that guy omar Fa Ta that's Somali. Listen, listen, this guy's not running to be a senator, a congressman, he's not running for president. He's not even running to be governor of Minnesota. He's running to be the mayor of Minneapolis. Listen to what he campaigns on day one. If you were elected, what would be some of your top two three priorities for the city.
Speaker 2: So that's a very good question. So the first I would say, it would be a hostile federal government with not only Donald Trump in office, but he has essentially a trifecta, the both chambers of Congress and a Supreme Court, and a lot of our neighbors, especially our undocumented residents, are very concerned.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be the mayor. It's a city like any major city, well big and small. It has problems. It has needs roads, infrastructure, schools, police, fire, teachers. Minneapolis has a ton of local problems that must be fixed locally. Hey, soon to be mayor, what are you gonna do? I'm gonna fight Trump. That's how Democrats campaign. Now you could go. You could find Democrats across this country running for extremely local positions like school board like I mentioned, and they will campaign against Donald Trump ten years, making him the devil ten years of it. There is nothing, absolutely no life improvement at all that would make Democrats support of Donald Trump or say a nice word about him. Ten years of programming, ten years of cult conditioning, over and over and over and over and over again, can't be done, Bronco. I'm a nurse, Christian, single dad and thanks to you, devout anti communist. The other night, I had a patient who was a young man with severe cerebral palsy and multiple congenital defects that I had to care for. This young man and his family were illegals. I did my best since io oblo and enjoyed caring for him, even though it took time and effort away from my other patients. The whole time, I was divided in my thinking between who's paying for this? And can't you find this help in Mexico versus God wants me here. I'm no saint. I work my job to provide for my daughters and understand that cases like this leech off of our country. But it was spiritually fulfilling to help this kid. I would love your opinion in this matter. His name is Zach, Buddy. There's nothing wrong with caring for somebody, caring especially for a young man with severe problems like that. Loving on that person and caring for that person is completely wonderful. You can despise illegal immigration, you can want every illegal deported, and I do. And at the same time, if you're on your way home from work tonight and there is an illegal woman and her car's broken down on the side of the road, even if she's wearing a sign that says I'm here illegally, I would hope you and I have a heart to stop and help. You can love and care for individuals, especially people in need, while still fighting for the good of your country and your countrymen. You don't have to be conflicted at all. You are one hundred percent right to have loved on that young man and cared for that young man, and you're one hundred percent right to want him deported. When you're done. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday. I remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Dear Bronco, little hands not nice. One thing I never heard you complain about is the absolute worst thing about being with a short woman the seat settings they have in their car, or if she happens to use your midlife crisis ride. I'm a mere mortal one like the freak show that you are, and it's terrible hopping in her vehicle only to be smashed against the steering wheel. I would think you'd need to call the fire department. What's your secret for avoiding this? Okay, So I have a couple things on this. First, As you know, Bob is tiny and I am gigantic. I am six' eight and she is five to. Two, now for the situation you just, described it would sound like it would be a problem for, me but it's actually quite. Easy you, see When ob drives my, car if that ever, happens obviously the seat settings will be. Hers but she is so extremely short THAT i can't get. IN i can't get, in and it's OBVIOUS i can't get, in and the, CAR i mean every car has this now has the seat, settings the preset settings on the. DOOR i, automatically WHEN i open up the door can see THAT i physically can't, fit and SO i just boop press the button and the seat goes back SO i can get in the. Car that's the good. News here's the worst. News AND i should have told you about this a while, ago BUT i didn't want to tell you back WHEN i had my midlife crisis. CAR i didn't want to tell YOU i was going through this BECAUSE i didn't want to tell you what the car. Was everybody knows by. NOW i told you in my midlife crisis, car Which i've since gotten rid, OF i went out AND i bought A. Mercedes, OKAY i had never never bought a nice. CAR i would just only had. Pickups, EVER i signed This Premieer networks. DEAL i wanted a nice, car AND i bought A. Mercedes all, Right now there is Something i'm guessing this is most modern. Cars And i'm not trying to dog on the car at, all WHICH i had a lot of fun, with but everything is computerized. Now the entire thing is one big. Computer And i'm not trying to be Old, jesse you, know and roll down my window using the little knob thing like we all had to. Do i'm not doing. That i'm really. Not but it is an adjustment for, me AND i don't necessarily like it that everything is run on a. COMPUTER i don't want to have to log into my car WHEN i start my. CAR i just want to start my car and drive. IT i don't want the computer system to have to recognize by THE i JUST i want to put my car and drive and drive the car. Anyway this particular car had a flaw that physically almost injured me multiple. Times here was the flaw when you started the. CAR i wasn't making that up WHEN i said logging. In it had a fingerprint scan thing on the, dash and when you started the, car you had to put your finger on there to read your, fingerprint and it would log you into your profile right with the way you wanted the dash set up and everything, again way too techy for. Me just give me a. SPHENOMETER i don't need all, this but beside the point you had to press your finger on. There but those fingerprint, readers they don't work if your finger is, oily if your finger is, wet if your, finger, well that's everybody's fingers all the. Time my finger is always a little. Wet right at least In, houston at least in the, summertime you're gonna have wet fingers or greasy. Fingers i'm always eating. SOMETHING i would log in OR i would start my, car AND i would put my finger on the fingerprint. Scanner but it wouldn't read. It now here was the. Flaw if it didn't read my, finger it would begin to shove the seat forward into the steering, wheel AND i don't mean like a little bit, forward so it's a little cramped as close as you can possibly move the seat to the steering. Wheel that's what it would automatically, do just by, default IF i didn't get logged in in. TIME i am embarrassed to tell you the words that came out of my mouth in desperation trying to log in as my knees because there was. ROOM i can't go wider that my knees would be jammed into the, dash and my head is starting to creep up into the, thing And i'm mashing the button and screaming the whole, time just log, in you up sitting at the entire. Time trying to get logged into the thing was a. Nightmare it's part of the REASON i got rid of it and didn't even consider getting another. One i'm, Like i'm not living this life. Again What, Chris What chris? SAID i need an order. Car you're exactly, RIGHT i can't do. It this is Why chris And corey make fun of me SO i can't do. Technology it's not only THAT i can't do. IT i hate. IT i despise. IT i understand the incredible convenience technology can bring when it, works but when it doesn't, work it's, awful absolutely. Awful sounds great that you can log into your car with your, fingerprint in, principle it would be. Great it's not so great when you have too much jazz back in the, box grease on your, finger you can't log, in and all of a sudden your knees are up by your. Ears absolutely, awful completely. Awful hate, it hate it every single second of. It despised. It so, there that's my car.
Speaker 1: Story it is The Jesse Kelly show on a Fantastic.
Speaker 3: Friday i'm so happy the weekend it's almost. Here BEFORE i get back to the, questions remember you can email the Show jesse At jesse kellyshow dot. Com jewish Producer chris was asking About Vladimir putin in that meeting With trump earlier today When putin went and got In trump's, limo and you, know Well trump could have killed him or had him killed right. There but here's the thing about, that as a country and the smart countries know. This as a, country your reputation globally is worth a. Law if The United states Of, america setting Aside russia's, response which would undoubtedly be, nuclear if you coaxed their leader into your country and then murdered, him they would drop a nuclear weapon on the. Country and, frankly they would have every right to do. So they. Would you can't do, it AND i would want us to do the same thing to. Them if they had Talked Donald trump and go in To moscow and then assassinated, him Make moscow glow in the dark within the, hour. Goodbye you have to do. That you have to do that as a show to the rest of the. World this is what happens if you touch our. People. Anyway let's set that. Aside your reputation as a, country there is a there is, well you know, What let's Use japan as an. Example the world During World War two was completely on board was Smashing japan to. Powder and you know. What you know what prompted a lot of. That it was the treacherous way they conducted themselves in various. Ways to most of the world with a different, mindset a different, mentality it looked treacherous and Evil Pearl. Harbor Attacking Pearl harbor was not What. Japan that was not the treacherous. Thing attacking it without declaring war was viewed by the, world Including, america as an, evil treacherous sucker. Punch if they had declared war an hour, beforehand there wouldn't be near the venom For. Japan afterwards they. Dropped they Bombed Pearl harbor before they before we were even at. War, Now japan had a different mentality In eastern. Mentality why WOULD i give you a heads? Up of Course i'm going to sucker punch. You Then i'll make up a. Lie, OH i guess the ambassador got. Lost we meant to declare. War then that's really what they essentially. Did but to the, world that's. Treacherous oh screw. Them bomb them to, powder and then the horrible things they would do to our, prisoners to hospital. Ships they didn't appear to be on the other. Side they appeared to be a treacherous force for. Evil so the world was, all, yeah, nukem screw. THEM i don't. Care if The United states Of america could talk the leader of any. Country we sold it as a peace, talk and you walked into, there you allowed him to walk into your, country sold it as a peace, talk and assassinated. Him it would be more devastating to this country reputation wise than the nuclear Weapons russia would drop on, us because the entire world would view The United states Of, america instead of being a fairly honest, broker to be an, evil treacherous place you can't. Touch we would lose trade, deals we would lose. Allies we would we our reputation would be mud. Internationally if we talked a leader into our, country we sold it as a peace talk and murdered, him it would not be worth. It and by the, way just in practical, terms people don't seem to realize that there are several men Underneath Vladimir putin who would take over After, putin you, know died if we assassinated him after they killed each. Other of, course the last one who was standing that are way more militant Than, putin would way more. Militant if one of those guys was running, things he would already drop the nuke In. UKRAINE i can't freaking tee. It remember this is Something americans get way way, wrong because our politicians are. Morons taking out an evil leader is not always a good. Thing it's always sold is a good. Thing that's the propaganda of. It don't you want to get rid Of? Saddam he's? Evil, yeah he is. Evil he tortures. People he sure does a, madman no question about. It don't you want to get rid of?
Speaker 1: Him?
Speaker 3: Ah not, really BECAUSE i don't know what's coming. Afterwards remember That Jesse branco the beaver? Slayer or he, says what percentage of conservative commentators and influencers do you think are just playing a role to gain followers and make? Money my dad Watches fox twenty four to. Seven BUT i don't really trust anyone. THERE i could see many of them getting off work going straight to a cocktail hour on a yacht somewhere with clowns from other. NETWORKS i feel the same way about a lot of social media. Personalities don't let this go to your. Head but you might be the only voice on the right THAT i fully. Trust he says his name Is he says his name Is. Shane any request that, does? Okay so, first when it comes to the trust, issue here's the thing about media personalities when they go. National when a media personality goes, national that generally is going to come with. Money it's going to come with a certain degree of. Wealth people will. Distrust wealth's natural inclination of people to when the guy's sitting there talking to you about, anything, life, politics, whatever and he's talking to you from a fancy house or a fancy, car or you mentioned a fancy, yacht it's just human nature to kind of look at him with the side. Eye even, more there's a natural envy in, that and there's a natural distrust that comes from. That very. Natural as far as what percentage are just playing a, ROLE i think that a lot of, people at least the ones THAT i know initially at least started talking politics for the same reason you talk. Politics they liked, it they loved. It there are some people you see on, television you hear on the. Radio they didn't necessarily start out being political or. Activists they started out as journalists and then kind of drifted over to the right because that's where the popularity or that's where the money. Is those Are i'm not saying they're all bad, either but those are people you should probably be suspicious. OF i can't, LOOK i don't know what's in someone's, heart, right BUT i will say it's not an accident THAT i don't hang out with political. PEOPLE i. DON'T i don't hang out with media. FIGURES i know many of, THEM i count very few of them as genuine. Friends Michael, barry my, mentor is a genuine. Friend we are personal, Friends Buck, Sexton Klay, travis they are. Friends we are, friends genuine. Friends AND i have others THAT i have listened to and watched and done. That BUT i don't need to hang out with. THEM i am as distrustful or more distrustful than you. Are this is WHY i don't want to live In New York city OR dc OR i prefer the company of normal. People that is WHAT i. Prefer last, NIGHT i would and hung out with a couple buddies of. Mine one of them is a manager at a car auction place and the other one works. Construction those are the PEOPLE i enjoy hanging out.
Speaker 2: With.
Speaker 3: Fame, LOOK i worry about this for, Me i've told you this. Before i'm still new to this, WORLD i, guess but getting older, now seven years into, it what IF i become a? SELLOUT i worry about.
Speaker 1: That The Jesse Kelly's, show final segment of The Jesse Kelly show on an Ass Doctor Jesse, FRIDAY i will miss you for the next two, days probably Back.
Speaker 3: Monday don't, Panic i'm gonna be. Here remember you can email me if you, Want jesse At jesse kellyshow dot. COM i did Promise jewish Producer chris THAT i would tell the story really. Quickly my dad killing my sister's. Cat it was an, accident so calm, down Cat. Lovers was a complete, accident and he felt horribly about. It but that's not the worst part of the whole. Story so that we were young, kids young young, kids and we didn't have central heating in the, house but we had a, fireplace which was it was not uncommon back then at a, fireplace and so my dad would split. Firewood we always split firewood growing, up saving. Money even when we had central, heat he wouldn't let us turn it on at the, Time SO i grew up splitting. FIREWOOD i split firewood actually pretty, well always splitting. Firewood, WELL i CAN'T i wasn't splitting firewood at this. Time i'm a, young young. CHILD i would guess my sister was five or. SIX i don't even have any memory of. This this is just a story that's been told to. Me my dad is out by himself splitting. Firewood as he's splitting, it he's chucking it into the back into the bed of his pickup, truck splitting, it chucking, it splitting, it chucking, it splitting, it chucking. It, well his buddy at a farm had an extra. Kitten my dad brings it. Home they don't like dads do for his. Daughter here's your, cat, Honey, okay good, deal. Mickey he loves the, cat of, course kid her. Cat he's splitting, firewood splits, it turns chucks the log into the bed of the truck without, looking because you're not looking the whole. Time there's the freaking. Cat it was not a big. Cat it was a big. Log i'll skip the details because of how many animal lovers are crying right. Now the cat. Died my, dad he's a little rough around the. Edges how do you handle that. Situation i've had to tell the boys one time that a dog they loved was. Dead it was my parents' Dog. Jack they freaking. Cried it was. Awful it's. Awful it's. AWFUL i dread the Day fred goes AND i have to call the boys and tell him about. It my, DAD i don't know That i'd go this. Route my dad Tells mickey that it ran. Away he tells, Her he tells her her new, cat which she just, killed ran, away and so she keeps waiting for it to come. Home it never did come, home and he didn't tell her the truth for. Years it was. YEARS i think she was in.
Speaker 1: High school by the time he finally fesced up and taught her that her, cat that.
Speaker 3: Her cat ran. Away that's, terrible, dad if you made me, laugh, SIR i miss, you. Buddy Dear, bronco what are your thoughts about Jd vance Urging Elon musk to re enter the. Magosphere it seems to me That elon never really, left just had a fight with the. President he still has political. Views, intact we do owe him an awful. Lot it would be great to get the band back together. Again thank. YOU i love your. Show her name Is. Elena that's a beautiful.
Speaker 2: Name.
Speaker 3: Elena all. Right SO i don't worship you know these. Types you, KNOW i don't do that any, man, really BUT i have a, great great deal of respect For elon doing what he did. Do richest man in the world joining our, side putting vast quantities of his money where his mouth, is purchasing one of the largest social media. Platforms so we now have at least some form of truly free speech after the communists owned it. All, look we can't undersell What Elon musk. Did that's a. Fact but here is also a. Fact do you remember how ugly that little meltdown was When trump And elon had a falling. Out AND i can't Believe i'm going to say, this But Donald trump was actually pretty mature during that whole. Thing And trump's usually not like that with a public, spat Right trump will your mother was? Ugly you, know there's Nothing trump won't say when it's a public. Spat trump was remember, That. Chris he was pretty laid. Back he was not the. Aggressor And elon muh went nuts with the things he was saying nuts with at one point in time telling Everybody trump's in The epstein files and went. Nuts we Want Elon musk to stay on our, side and we should appreciate what he has done for our. Side, HOWEVER i cut off crazy in my. Life if you ever Remember i've told you this, Before if you if you're my. Friend IF i know you and you blast me publicly in any, way social, media, anyway without just sending me a text or something like, THAT i will cut you off. Forever now that doesn't MEAN i don't, forgive but we will never talk. Again you are cut. Off you will be blocked in every. Form i'll block your email. ADDRESS i will never speak to you. Again that is not out of a li lasting. Bitterness it's really, not BECAUSE i don't hang on to AND i can move. On what you showed me was if things get bad, enough you have a bad, day we have a bad, fight our disagreement is bad enough that you are the kind of person who will blow up. Publicly if you are the kind of person who will blow up, publicly you're always that kind of. Person you make the mistake with crazy, people especially when they, apologize they make. Amends i'm, SORRY i didn't mean to tell you your face was ugly On. FACEBOOK i, APOLOGIZE i deleted, It and we make the mistake of thinking they're, sorry it won't ever happen. Again that's who they. Are the, friend the, woman the, man the, mom the sister of the, son the, employee whoever who blows up publicly wants is never ever only once that public felt down was, really really? Bad what happens the next time we make him? Mad you think that's gonna be the only. TIME i think that was a one. Off it's never a one. Off remember this if you can take one piece of advice from me on A friday and remember it. Forever learn to sniff out crazy and have the courage to cut it. Off learn to sniff out crazy in every walk of, life, business, professional. Personal learn to sniff out crazy and have the courage to cut it. OFF i will see You. Monday that's. All