Speaker 1: Billy Cunning in the Great America, and welcome to glorious Tuesday Afternoon. The trice that after the great Bengals victory Bengals win at and t people are going nuts. We have our own Tailor Swift and Tracy Travis Kelcey situation going on with Kade York and Zoe Dale and so much more. Plus we got the gritty, we got the picking up the pieces, and the news conferences there after, in which Joe Burrow said, it appears that he's going to have his receiving core back, including t Higgins and Jamar Chase and everybody. That's the implication. I guess he's going to give back a bunch of money. I don't see Mike Brown reaching deep in his pocket. But until then, big big stuff's happening at Bobby Mackie's and Wilder and of course Brian Hambrick this afternoon is on the scene. And I know Tony Benner used to have his chops going over there and doing the two step quite often having too much to drink at an uber ride home. And now all of a sudden's being torn down and everyone has us upset about. So tell the American people Bobby Mackie's. You're there, Unseene this afternoon. What is happening at Bobby Mackie's and Wilder if anything?
Speaker 2: Well, hello again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Well we have Well, there's a bacco that's been chewing into Bobby Mackie's for a couple of hours now, and a good portion of the building is down in just a pile of rubble, just just a pile of broken boards, some conduit walls that have fallen in. And it wasn't much to look at to begin with this place, but it did have a lot of memories for people who who ever went in. If you ever went in to Bobby Mackie, you would never forget it. I don't think there was a place like it in the entire country that was exactly like this.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe it was open when I went in there.
Speaker 1: Well, describe what's happening because the original structure I was there once just a look got it. It looked like a flop house. I don't want to denigrate a business. It didn't look real good. So why is it good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Well, I it was not real pretty. But on the inside that's where all the character was, but a little bit.
Speaker 2: Like Bobby Mackeie.
Speaker 3: You know, the outside don't look good, but the inside that's where all the character is. No, he was out here today and we talked to him. The yeah, the exterior, the problem with the building was. I mean, he told me, he goes, this just had leaky pipes, It had just all kinds of issues, and he.
Speaker 2: Said it was just time for the building go. He's owned his building since well he's yeah, he's owned it and operated Bobby.
Speaker 3: Mackie's Honky Tonks since nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 2: And he opened it.
Speaker 3: And that's just about the time that Urban Cowboy came out, and he had a mechanical bull when that came out, one of the very few in the country, and the popularity of these honky tongs based off of that movie just skyrocketed. So it gave him a boost kind of that he needed. And he said, you know, I only ever wanted a place just so I could play, and you come in and Bobby Mackie will be playing. Almost every time I've ever been in there, he was playing, you know.
Speaker 1: But the real marketing of Bobby Mackie's were all the ghosts, not the two step wasn't Urban Cowboy, right, it was explain how it got the reputation of being haunted and what happens to the ghost that the building's not there anymore. But how did they get haunted in the first place.
Speaker 2: Well, now I don't know. Nobody exactly knows.
Speaker 3: There's a number of stories that go about about lost heads. And this was a slaughterhouse at one time, and there's all the blood drained into this kind of well that went over into the Licking River.
Speaker 2: It really wasn't a well. It just just a pike that went into the Licking River and it just drained the blood of the dan animals into there. So I think it got it kind of a creepy red mutation to begin with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with that, and then I think there were some murders and people had that to something that could have happened in the building.
Speaker 2: Maybe should have did you know? Nobody knows, but these ghost stories.
Speaker 3: And Bobby Mackie told me he didn't even know about it until he was he had bought the building, he was in the process of fixing it up. He goes, I didn't know about it, he goes. A neighbor says I'll tell you all about it. Because he starts telling him about this, he goes, well, don't tell anybody, because I don't want anybody to know this to come in.
Speaker 2: You know. And so he said.
Speaker 3: It wasn't until about ten years later that this started picking up, you know steam. And then after a while he said, for the record, I don't believe it. He goes, I never believed it. I never saw anything in here, he said. But I will say, he goes, I've softened on it over the years because over the years so many people believed it and saw things instead they saw things and and so so he's.
Speaker 2: Kind of embraced it. And you know, there have been all.
Speaker 3: These If there's a paranormal show that comes on or a documentary, this is like the first plate they come is over here. Well, now it's gone that they're in the basement of this place with the things.
Speaker 2: I think they called it Hell's Gate.
Speaker 3: Well, it was that tunnel, that pit where they I guess all the blood drained out into the Licking River.
Speaker 2: It was almost like a corridor down there. It's it's sort of collapsed.
Speaker 3: Apparently now, but but the tunnel was still there, and that's where all these you know, polker Geist or whatever we're supposed to come from or what you know, whatever happened was around that particular feature.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently he says, when they rebuild over here, because that's the plan. The plan is to rebuild this and hold totally new. Bobby Mackie's I don't know what's gonna look like yet. I don't know if they have renderings. And but the mayor of Wilder was even here and she's like, we can't wait for the next phase of Bobby Mackey.
Speaker 3: I can guarantee it's not gonna look any worse than building they're taken down, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, in nineteen ninety two, I can recall you there's a reporter a Channel five named Michael Collins. It was really remember Michael Collins and I went there with them and we heard howling of banshees late at night, and big story was done. You couldn't see the ghost. We knew they were there, and it was because it was a it was a butcher shop, it was a slaughter. And then it became several human bodies were missing and the heads were located somewhere in the Licking River, floating down like bobbing like corks. And I'm thinking, and I thought that was a bad imagery for a bar restaurant, would you agree? But all of a sudden, in.
Speaker 3: That way, you could probably you know, you could probably put those head and sell T shirts with it on. You know, it just became part of the place. People embrace the ghosts, and the stories continue to build. And now in the new building, the plan.
Speaker 2: Is to highlight that. Actually he said he'd never seen it until I whatever year it was, and they uncovered the place and all that.
Speaker 3: But he says, in the new building they're gonna have that exposed. You'll be able to see the tunnel that goes down in.
Speaker 2: There or this well or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: And he said they're gonna put lights in it, and they're gonna have glass over it, so you'll be able to actually stand right there and I don't know, maybe the ghosts will come up and perform or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, it's uh, I would assume it's gonna be bigger. And is it actually I see the video you put together it's now gone. Is the new building going to be in exactly the same location.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be on the property, but I'm not sure exactly where it's gonna be. But the property kind of goes up the hill quite a bit from the original. So there were other things here. This was once It was a couple of bars before this the long history people say the mob owned it and they ran gambling and brothels out of his side and all kinds of like interesting history.
Speaker 2: Uh, there was I think it was one of the bars, or it was a complex I think called Primrose. At one time looked a little better than.
Speaker 3: You know, this building was sort of like an old hippie you know, it kind.
Speaker 2: Of it had better days.
Speaker 4: You know, talking about talking about Northern Kentucky, you take Beverly Hill Soccer Club throwing the Newport Strip clubs with Sheriff Raderman, that kind of stuff with April flowers, throwed all that stuff together and Bobby Mackie.
Speaker 1: What the hell happened in Northern Kentucky. It's now been paved over. Reminds me some scenes some good fellas. All the old casinos her down. Now it's owned by corporate America. That's what's happened to the Northern Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, everything's illegal until you know corporate entity for the government gets involved, and then you know when they're gonna make money, all of a sudden, it's okay. Don't forget about all that morality business we gave you on you know.
Speaker 2: Gambling and all that we were out of her. We don't know what we were talking about. Forget about that. We're making money off it. It's all legal. But if me and you want to go out on the Ohio River.
Speaker 3: And take our canoe and and have a game of a poker and make money off of it, we're going to jail.
Speaker 1: That's all. That's awful. Smoking pot. You can't do that. Casino gambling, that's evil. Corporate America took over. I can remember some strip joined in Newport that Tony Bender dragged me over there many years ago, and there was this stripper on stage, so come out. She puts some liquid on her body. She light herself on fire as the music played, I Bring you Fire, Da, And I said, Tony, what the hell what are we doing here? This woman's on fire? And I thought those Corporate America has taken over a new part in the condominiums, all that stuff in the Beverly Hills. Bobby Mackie's all done, and now casino gambling's on the river, it's on everywhere you can go, it's on your phone. Corporate America is making a bunch of money and Bobby Mackie's has done unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, well well but he's coming back. You know, he's got the place he.
Speaker 3: Used to be mugsbes moty two, So he has that and he's going to reopen this.
Speaker 2: So he's there in the in the interim, so you can still get all the music and I think atmosphere, I don't know, it's hard. It was hard to match the atmosphere and that barn. Yeah, you went through that. It was literally like going into a portal of the past. I mean something like way back.
Speaker 3: I know he started in seventy eight, but I'm telling you it was like the fifties in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it'll never come again. To let you and I make a date that if he actually opens again, if he actually opens, I'm going to look into the pit where the body and the dead cows were on their floating carcasses, down the licking into the Ohiver all the way down to the golf. Let's make a date to get back there. I'll get bender and get that old girlfriend of his from that strip club in Newport. I bring you fire. Holy God, I said, I said, Tony, she's hot. Literally, she's all right, let's make a date. We'll do it now. Secondly, I head on you. She's hot, she's really hot. I don't know how that was her actors. Set herself on fire, run around the stage. I said, what the hell is this? Then the fire went out and you saw whatever she had to present to the south. Anyway, Tony loved that stuff. I didn't care much for that myself. I did it for his sake. Nonetheless, that was his thing. He liked to watch women burn. That was his thing. Anyway. Yesterday I had and Joe Dieters came in his last day on the bench. He's gonna start again in about three weeks. And he brought this extensive order signed by Judge Roulme like about seven eight years ago when Mallory was the mayor, in which the city agreed never again to have homeless encampments. Had nothing to do with this their availability. It was a public health issue that it's not healthy for them, not healthy for us to have needles and poop and ure it all over the place. So everyone agreed to it. They sat down. It's like an eight page order. I got a copy right here, and the city agreed to never allow that again. So here we are seven or eight years later, and homeless encampments likely, although the city hasn't said this caused the fire and under four seventy one something happened. It wasn't lightning, and all of a sudden, people are saying, well, what are we going to do now? And so Joe Dieters makes the point, why doesn't someone go to court and actually hold the city in contempt, hold the city manager and the mayor in contempt, maybe lock them up until they comply with this court order. Do you see that ever happening.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know that that's going to happen. I know that you know they signed this, Uh they signed an I don't know it was an ordinance or an order or basically the rules they're going to play by at the city. And that was just several months ago, like over the summer. I think that if that they could not uh remove somebody, like tell them they have to move along unless they have a place for them, Like if they have a place for them. They can tell them, look, you got to move along, We're going to take you. We'll give you a spot. But if they don't have a place for them, they're The way the cities rules work is they have to allow them to.
Speaker 2: Stay where they are. They can't. They can't kick them out. So that's the that's the rule the city took off.
Speaker 3: And I think that's the one that Joe Dieters has an issue with, you know, in terms of like I'm not I think his point is.
Speaker 2: You can't. We've already got an order that covers this. You know, there's probably a middle.
Speaker 3: Ground where people could do both. You know, you could take care of the people and make it so because we've done this, I mean for a long time, a lot of cities have done this. You know, you've been able to, you know, take care of the homeless people and not have encampments out. You go to some of these other cities and it's amazing, you know. I was in Denver was about a year ago. It was unbelievable. I mean that the homeless encampments were just I mean they had taken over and in San Francisco about a year before that, I was there that you couldn't walk down certain streets that the entire sidewalk.
Speaker 2: I remember I was going to a sidewalk.
Speaker 3: I was walking through and this woman had I was almost like a permanent structure. She had carpet on the sidewalk where you had to walk, but you.
Speaker 2: Felt like you were walking through her living room. I mean he was like walking in and there was like chairs, and there was a like a bed tie was sleeping in and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: And it was on both sides, and she had stuff up over the that you know, you walk through and you're like, oh, I kind of I know it's like my public sidewalk.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I'm walking through this woman's house.
Speaker 1: You let me share with you. Let me share with you. The last sentence of this order. It is further ordered that this order be permanent and be enforced by the City of Cincinnati Police, the city health departments, and the Hammond County Sheriff at all times that space is available in shelters for the homeless. I am told that there's plenty of beds available for the homeless. So if there's no beds available, no facilities, this order is not in effect. But if there is availability of beds, which presently there is. Then this order is in effect, which means the city is in contempt of court. So I said to Joe, well, obviously the prosecutor's office will be controlled by Countie Pillach in about two weeks. She's a liberal Democrat, I think, but I'm not sure she's not going to enforce it. And then you're going to have the city itself is not going to enforce it against itself. So it's going to be up to a citizen who lives in the city to sue in court to enforce the order to hold in contempt and lock up those responsible who are the city manager Scottie Johnson, and they have to have pure revolve. So we'll see what happens. But Brian Hamrick, you have the most interesting job in America and how you presented is great. Bobby Mackie's will rise again along with the pit. I will go again with you when this opens to look down to the pit the will of souls to see what's there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we definitely got to check that out, like you said, assuming they get this open. And I asked him and said, well, how long you think it'll take to get the next place because well, it.
Speaker 2: Took me like eight months just to get it torn down.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it took him a long time to get the permit. I guess everything. There were delays and everything else.
Speaker 1: So we'll see, well, we'll see what happens. Brian Hammrick, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Brian, Thanks again, mister Cunningham, thank.
Speaker 1: You very much. Let's continue with or maybe the homeless could go to a wilder Kentucky look in the pit, or maybe I bring you fire on news radio seven hundred WLW. Billy cunning in the Great American Great you havevy with me. It's rather cloudy, rainy type afternoon in the tri State. Cincinnati once again is the headquarters of all things happening in America. You kind of look at the game last night. Incredible victory by your Cincinnati Bengals. Shouldn't have happened, partially blunk punt that went past the line of scrimmage, which means if it's touched by the receiving team, it's it's a muff, similar to a fumble. Suddenly the brakes went the Bengals way. Of course, the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader dating may I use that term dating cade Yorke. He's the new kicker, taking the place of Moneymac that's issued some bad checks recently. In fact, he's got the pulled groin. But he's dating Zoe who's the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. And every time York would make an extra point or kick a field goal, all the cameras went to Zoe Dale and she was going nuts on the sidelines representing the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders. And on top of that, last night and Jamar doing the gritty because of Braxton Woods, who's the young boy about he's six or seven years old. Leukemia treated and treated that little kid like it like a king, as he should have. So I guess we have our own Tailor Swift and Travis Kelsey situation with Cage York the kicker, and Zoe Dale. Unbelievable stuff. Bengals win. We'll see what happens Sunday in Tennessee. There's about a three percent chance if they won the game, they could get to the playoffs, and he served to get to the playoffs. We'll see what happens. And afterwards, it appears that Joey Burrow is going to give up some money or delay payment going into the future to get t Higgins's play. Higgins Bayden also jamar, so we'll see what happens down the road. Secondly, I listened with interest to comments of Jackie Brison, who's the leader of the Downtown Residence Council, who deals with this on a regular basis. And there's two or three precursors that calls this homeless crisis to metastasize. Number one, when I had on Rob Sanders the last few times, I asked him about the homeless problems there, and what Frankfort did was say to cities that if you don't clean up the homeless camps and get them care and treatment, the state of Kentucky will not give any more state aid to your city. So all of a sudden, Newport and Covington got serious with the homeless problem and said, Okay, we have a bed for you, and if you don't go into the homeless shelter, we're going to arrest you. Then we're going to convict you. Then we're going to put you in jail. And when you get out of jail, one of the conditions of getting out of jail will be probation doing clue treatment. And so what happened is there's a good chunk whether it's a third or a half of homeless or more, who are mentally ill the course and drug addicts and alcoholics that they don't want to play by the rules, They don't want to do that, they don't want to go to the homeless shelter. I'm told, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm told there's lots of beds available. But many who are mentally ill don't perceive the damage they're putting themselves in and the danger, and they also are ruining life for the rest of us. And so a very few can tear down large parts of our great American society. And that's what's going on with the homeless crisis. And I reference Luigi Maggione, one person who's caused complete havoc in the healthcare business. But I regress. And so when Jackie was on this Morning with Sloanly, she pointed out that the city fathers and mothers aren't paying attention because it's politically incorrect and they don't want to deal with it. They issue orders to the city cops like Ken kober To don't arrest someone committing crime in your presence. It's called a criminal trespass unless they do something else. So we're gonna tell the coppers. Will you will not do your job, You will violate your oath of office because we tell you to violate your oath of office. And I think Chief Fiji, she's between a rock and a hard place because her paycheck is signed by share along the city manager and have to have puerival. But she takes a note to enforce the law and they're not doing it, and that's wrong, and it's criminal by the police and by the city administration. But it gets worse. I'm holding in my hand the order signed by Judge Ruelman David August sixteenth, twenty eighteen, what a little more than six years ago, in which the city was sued by Joseph TNT. Dieters how Many County Prosecutor City of Cincinnati Body Politic, which is an entity responsible for maintaining public health and safety in the City of Cincinnati, including on public lands, sidewalks, right of ways, and existing public news ordinances, and also by allowing on private property not intended for that purpose for homeless encampments to flourish. So you put that all together. Number one, Northern Kentucky is sending their homeless to Cincinnati. We had a report out of Indianapolis that Indianapolis has bus tickets one way from Indianapolis to Cincinnati because Cincinnati is taking a hands off approach when it comes to the homeless who are mentally ill, drug addicted, and drunk. And so we have anywhere from three to five hundred individuals tearing down the liveability of the city, hurting themselves in the process. I'm holding in my hand the actual order signed by Judge Ruman and by the way, the successor of Judge Rulman is Judge Patrick Tinkelocker. The entry says, in particular part, by signing this judgment entry in order, the City of Cincinnati submits to the jurisdiction of this Court and agrees the entry of judgment entry and pursue it. There too, goes on to say that illegal encampments are mobile and are a moving nuisance that constitutes a hazard of the health and safety of the general public, including those living in the encampments. It's for their sake. Also goes on to say, in order to abate this moving nuisance, this Court Common Police Court, State of Ohio Hamlin County is exercising its county wide jurisdiction over encampments on public property and privately owned unlicensed parks camps, park camps located anywhere in Hamlin County. So the dozens and dozens and dozens of drug addicted homeless who sits on the steps of Saint Francis Seraph are a violating this court order. And the City of Cincinnati is violating this court order. Goes on to say, I have a call into Chris Finny's going to call me back a little bit about this. Goes on to say, it has further ordered this court that the illegal encampments be cleared through any lawful means necessary, including a rest for obstruction of official business and execution of this lawful order. Further that the how Many County Sheriff and the Cincinnati Police Division shall maintain those areas against their use as illegal encampments. Goes on to say, and this is this gets to the germane part. I think the last order says the following. It is further ordered that this order shall be permanent and being forced by the City's Cincinnati Police Department. The city and county health departments, and the how many county sheriffs at all times that space is available and shelters for the homeless quote unquote, space is available for the shelter of the homeless. With cold weather, rainy weather, wet weather, snowy weather, freezing weather, this is not good for them, and it's not good for the city. It doesn't happen, by the way, in Kenwood, doesn't happen in Dent, doesn't happen in Green Township, Anderson Township a little bit in a city of Cincinnati. Only even Mount Washington has the same problem. And so when the City of Cincinnati, which is a body politic ongoing the personality of the mayor doesn't matter, the city itself is ongoing, violates a court order. There's the availability of individual citizens like the fine woman that was on with Sloaney this morning, who's President of Council, Jackie Brison, to on her own to file a rid of mandamus against the City of Cincinnati for its obvious failure to follow the law in several areas. Number One, Cobs cannot be told by any city official not to arrest criminals who commit acts like criminal trespass. They can't say, well, you know, for the time being, don't arrest individuals who commit criminal trespass in your person. And by the way, we don't think that drunk driving thing is really that serious matter. Don't arrest people for drunk driving, and don't pull people over for speeding violations. We'll put speed bumps on Madison Road and take care of that. The city can't do that, And one might ask, we've had a string of pretty good mayors going back to Charlie Lucan and even Mark Mallory had a lot of lucid moments. So John Cranley and right now it happens to be after pure of all, who's violating the law, and what happens when a city official or anyone violates the law. You get arrested or you have to show calls why you should not be held in contempt to court. So I have calls into civil rights attorneys to see which one will take up the cause of seeking an order holding a to have pure of all, shryl Long and Chief Fiji in contempt of this order. There obviously are in contempt. The punishment could be anywhere from incarceration to personal fines. Because this thing cannot be allowed to continue. Jackie Brice and another said, over by Montgomery and boat House, over and overpass Columbia Parkway, there's fire set, there's homeless tents. They're there, and the city knows they're there. This city knows it. According to Ken Kobra and Dan Hills, the city knew underneath four seventy one there was a large homeless encampment that was encouraged to be there to clear out downtown because of Blink, and they allowed it to continue. In fact, according to Sergeant Dan Hills, there was a notice put up you have foot you seventy two hours to vacate, and they weren't vacating and this was like a protest instead of fire. Unbelievable. So how can we, as Schlep citizens be required to follow criminal and civil laws, rules and ryculations when the city refuses to do so on their own. How's that possible? So we'll see what happens. Here's the order, its ternalized and file stamped entered August sixteenth, twenty eighteen. The city is under a clear legal duty to clean out the encampments. Giving seventy to our notice is fine. Clean out the encampments, and if individuals will not go and stay and taxpayers support it and charitable homeless shelters, then they'll be arrested, put in the HEMNY County Justice Center, charge with a crime, go to court, be sentenced, maybe time in jail, and be ordered to get treatment for their mental health, or for their drug addiction, or for their alcoholism or something. This cannot continue as it's continued, and now almost every other major city controlled by the Democratic Party's part of their deal. That's what they do. You heard Brian Hamrick about forty five minutes ago talk about going to San Francisco, and you can't walk the streets of Portland, San Francisco, Chicago, New York City, you can't go to airports. All hell breaks loose, all right, So let's continue with more if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four nine seven pounds seven hundred new at and T. We have coming up later we have Steve molloy who's part of the Trump transition team about energy and those kinds of things. Also later on as the Great Wayne Allen Root. But I would hope at some point sometimes someone we'll say, now, wait a minute, the city, the city must follow the law. They must follow this order of the court. And secondly, they cannot tell their cops not to arrest criminals, which is what they've done in writing I have I have a copy of that. Also, do not arrest someone for criminal trespass unless they unless they commit some other offense. Does that apply to you or me? Can you pass one bad check? Can you drive drunk one time? No problem? I don't think so. The city cannot it cannot pass laws unless they're willing to follow the ones they've already passed. Something must be done and must come to a head. And by the way, it is not good for the homeless to live in these conditions, because only those who are mentally ill, are drunk or drug addicted could live like this. And it's a combination generally of all three. And if you don't comport yourself with the violation sub statutes, why have a police department at all? And the coppers, by the way, ken Kober tells me of the FOP that the coppers are more than willing, more than willing to absolutely follow the law and to arrest these individuals, put them in court, get them under court orders. And if it continues on and on and on. Then there's other action that must be taken. But more cities cannot be cannot bridges cannot be burned down. Let's continue. Bill Cunningham, the Great American, Live at your home of the Cincinnati Bengals, America's Hottest team on news Radio seven hundred Wow. Bill cunning into Great American. One of the great effects of what happened the Remember the fifth, is that we're going to have sane energy policies, not pursuing left wing politics, but the functionality of the American economy and also the economies of the entire world. In fact, I read online that there's efforts by Europe itself, the Homo Socialism, to get rid of many of their so called green energy products because it is crashing their automobile industry, including Volkswagen, and that they've had tepid agreements now with Russia to resupply some evil natural gas to fuel the European economy with the fall of Assyria. God knows what that's going to mean, good or bad. It looks good on paper. And right now when I checked the pump and at least gasoline in the Midwest is down to about two dollars and seventy five cents a gallon, and anticipation of what's happening beginning January the twentieth through about halfway through the process, and now the appointees of President Trump appear to have on all of the above, and in just either or it's all of the above, whether it's winding solar, but mainly natural gas and coal and oil and those things that fuel the American economy, in fact fuel the world. Without that, we'd be back in the Middle Ages. Joining you and I now is Steve malloy. He's a junk science dot com he writes quite often. He's also a Legal Institute fellow and former Trump EPA transition team member. Steve mlloy. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Steve, do you have any interesting going back into the administration in some way or another? Are you happy working from the outside?
Speaker 5: Hey, Bill, thanks for having me. No, I'm not interested in going to the government. I've had my experience in the government. It wasn't all that pleasant. I'd as soon just let younger people do it, and I'll give them all the advice they need.
Speaker 1: All let's talk about the current energy I'd be remiss if I didn't say I noticed that cost of gasoline, at least in the Midwest is going down. And it's because I think in anticipation is something else at play. Isn't just the glory of handle having Donald Trump back on office. There's something else going on.
Speaker 5: Bill, That's exactly what it is. It's the glory of having Donald Trump back and knowing that the US is going to produce all the oil and gas it needs to be energy dominant in the world. That's the thing that Joe Biden gave up when he became president. He signaled to the world that we weren't going to produce oil and gas anymore and h so the world took that as okay, opeck, we're back in charge. But of course that is no longer the case. So, you know, Trump, the world now knows that America.
Speaker 2: Is going to unleash its energy resources.
Speaker 5: No longer will OPEC and Russia and all these bad actors Venezuela controlled the global price of oil is you know, it's US. And so that that's why the election was so important, because everyone knew Trump was going to win, and now these one energy production is never going to stop at.
Speaker 1: Your website junkscience dot com. That's a posting about the fake climate fact check of President Trump. When I watched some of the I kind of think this is the law before the storm. At some point the green lobby will the empire will strike back. Things are kind of quiet right now, but I'm thinking in February, March, April, all hell is about the break loose, and that the college kids are going to be on campus. It'll get warmer. Well, what are some of the fake climate fact checks that you have on your website?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I don't even know where to start.
Speaker 2: You know, where do you look?
Speaker 5: The most important thing Bill for the last ten years. I think the last ten years has completely busted what I call the climate hoax. You know, between twenty fifteen and twenty twenty three, there was global cooling going on. Then over the past two years we've had this inexplicable spike in global warming. And you know, it was not predicted by any climate model. It was not predicted by any climate you know, quote unquote scientist, is completely unexpected. And what it was was, of course, was the El Ninos, and these aninos have been causing all the warming we've seen since nineteen eighty. So that's really all you need to know. I mean, plus the fact that you know, no climate apocalyptic prediction has ever come true, not a single one. And they've been making these things for more than fifty years.
Speaker 1: And so when a climate prediction like by twenty oh one, Florida's going to be under three feet of ocean water, when something doesn't occur, they simply move on to ten to twenty years out keep the funding coming. In fact, Steve molloy, I have read that the industry of green environmentalists is worth about eight billion dollars a year and grants and money from the government and employment hiring on college's universities, almost many companies. In fact, the Secretary of Defense and Lloyd Austin, who's a clown, thank god he's leaving, said about two years ago that the two biggest problems facing America today military is number one white supremacy and number two climate change mitigation. That we have like eight hundred military bases, and they have climate change mitigators in the Department of Defense that goes to every military base and does an analysis. That industry is worth billions of dollars in payments. That's going to be hard for people to be unemployed. They're going to fight back.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, the Inflation Reduction Act has got a trillion dollars worth of spending so far, about one hundred and forty billion of that has been spent since twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: And inter just in case you missed it, about half that spending, almost seventy billion dollars went into five battleground states. Yeah, to purchase the election, of course, you know it fortunately assailed. But I mean, and then globally, this is a trillion dollar in the street, big right between the researchers and all the you know, wind and solar and eat crap, a multi trillion dollar industry.
Speaker 1: And have you noticed every time there's wildfires in California going on now, or there's a hurricane, and it is a prediction in the future, we're all about to die. How common are wildfires in California over the past, say, five hundred.
Speaker 5: Years, Well, wildfires are a natural occurrence, and over the past one hundred years they have declined dramatically, to the extent there's been a little tick up, you know, over the last few years. It's because forty years ago we stopped cutting down trees, and we just allow forests to you know, develop all this undergrowth, which of course makes the problem of dryness even worse because you know, there's there's just more more things growing. And when it gets warm and someone comes and pushes a burning car into a ravine, like happened in California last summer, yeah, I'll forests go up. So there's no there's no evidence that emisis you know, don't warm the planet. If you look at where all these wildfires happen, there's actually no warming going on in any place. There's no dryness going on. It's just you know, we get into you know, a short drought as someone you know sets the fire someplace, and that's how they go up. In you know, Canada, they planted forests thirty years ago with these trees that the firefighters called gas on a stick. So when these forests go up, I mean, it's just you know, it's a conflagration.
Speaker 1: Now, one thing that I've read is that CO two, which is the evil gas produced by by engines, is about zero I'm sorry, point zero four percent of the of the of the atmosphere, which is insignificant. And as far as whether that goes up or down. Isn't a little CO two in the atmosphere more because it moderates temperatures. Might that be a good thing to have more CO two?
Speaker 5: Well, of course new Without CO two, life on Earth comes to an end. And we were in a CO two drought really before the industrial era. And so, you know the industrial era, we've put a lot of fossil fuel, a lot of CO two into the atmosphere, and that's been great for plant grip because CO two, you know, it's plant food. It's not pollution. People call pollution. That's crazy, it's plant food. The Earth has been greening dramatically, and that in itself is putting CO two into the atmosphere because we just have a we've juiced the carbon cycle, I mean, between the natural warming plus you know the CO two, plants are growing and this is all good. I mean, this is how we produce the food that keeps eight billion of us alive. You know, before the Industrial Revolution, there were fewer than a billion people on the planet. Now there's more than eight billion, living longer, healthier, wealthier, feer lives than ever before, all thanks to fossil fuels and CO two emissions.
Speaker 1: Let's stay on that. So about one hundred and fifty years ago, there was about one billion human beings. Now with the industrial revolution, there's eight billion, I mean, eight times the number of people in this environment. Yeah, Which, how's that possible? How impossible?
Speaker 5: So given that fact, how is it that the Obama EPA concluded that carbon dioxide emissions are a threat to humanity?
Speaker 1: Because someone's getting paid to offer that opinion and they have industries built up to fight something which is natural. People have to be paid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the Supreme Court in two thousand and seven, Yeah, that's reasonable. I mean, it just makes you scratch your head.
Speaker 1: So in the future, of course, look ahead, Steve molloy of junk scigence dot com. Look ahead ten to fifteen years with AI and all the rest. Do we look forward to a time when almost nuclear power in a suitcase will produce all the electricity we need and the oil and natural gas might not be used as much as this ten years from now because of nuclear power. Is that certainly on the horizon.
Speaker 5: Well, it's gonna be very difficult to get nuclear power going again, mainly because the nuclear power industry sucks at pr I mean, you know, there's this incredible junction. If you go to my website, junk science dot com, I've got everything you need to know about nuclear power in a video series. It's all science fraud. It's all been made up. We should have had nuclear powered a long time ago. We can't because of you know, science fraud going on at EPA. This should be six, but it's not gonna be six because the nuclear industry is like they were, like retarded. So we're gonna be using fossil fuels for the foreseeable future. We're gonna be using fossil fuels for the rest of my life, and I hope to live another you know, forty to fifty years.
Speaker 1: Lastly, the islands are sinking around Amelia air Hard. Of course, they're still trying to find the plane. CBS had a reporter she was up to her knees in the Pacific Ocean. Are the islands sinking around the remains of Amelia Earhart's plane?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this is one of my favorite stories. You know, we keep hearing about how these Pacific islands are going to sink because of global warming sea level rising. Well, in fact, eighty nine percent of Pacific islands are actually growing in size the mid twentieth century. And I've got a story on Amelia. If you go to junk science type in Amelia Earhart, you'll get to my story that shows the Marshall Island where you know, some people think her plane crashed. She actually crashed on beach and now it's jungled because these islands are growing.
Speaker 1: You can't report that that goes over to hurt the industry, right, you can't report that.
Speaker 5: Well, they've been trying to shut me down for a long time. But you know, thanks to Elon Musk, you know, Twitter is now a free, free speech place. The rest of the media is not. But that's okay. There is one place and that's enough.
Speaker 1: Now. When I see these end trails on a clear sky in Ohio, I see these jet exhaust coming out. You have a posting on the folly and front of airline emissions. Explain why the environmentalists want the I guess the airlines. They should go to solar power or maybe wind and get rid of that nasty jet fuel. But is the residue some sort of evil plot to contaminate the no.
Speaker 5: Camp trails contrails? This is water vapor, not a big deal. The environmentals have been targeting the airline industry. They want people to stay home, staycations, not vacations. There's not any there's not any magical sustainable jet fuel. And when you think about its way, kind of silly. You know, jet fuel there is a certain amount that comes out per mile, and it's much greater than any uptake by trees. So there's no you know, the airlines like to say, oh, we're offsetting our missions, not even close, never happening. Let's just move on from the whole climate hoax.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, i'd say this that Joe Biden who fell asleep and gone it. He fell asleep a week ago. Literally, our president fell asleep, as the president of ghan has once the award him something. He tries to read something, you can't read it. He's asleep. It looked like Professor Irwin Corey. But nonetheless, he also pledged one billion dollars to Africa to make up for the climate change that we've inflicted on Africa. If Africa had its way, wouldn't they have more electricity with natural gas and coal and oil instead of giveaways in the Western democracies.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I've just read today there's an article in the Associated Press about how the Congo has given China the ability to mine gold and diamonds in the Congo. It occurred to me, like, why doesn't the Congo do this for itself and then make its whole country wealthy? And Africa has all these resources, yet the Africans don't want don't seem to want to develop them, and of course Westerners don't want Africa to develop either, and the Chinese are coming in and exploiting all this. You know, I think it's time for Africa to take responsibility for itself. I mean, there's enough technolog gee, there's enough education out there, you know, if they choose not to develop or they can't get rid of their you know, corruptocrats and tyrants. Well I don't you know, it's not my fault anymore.
Speaker 1: Well right now the fault. It's not your fault. But there's thousands and thousands of little black kids in the Congo mining the materials for EVY batteries that are taken by the Chinese to sell US EVS, which is collapsing.
Speaker 5: We you know, look, we have our own problems. Biden is out giving hundreds of billions of dollars to other countries. And you know, we have a disaster in our country in North Carolina with Hurricane Helene. What they were giving them seven hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Right? Joke?
Speaker 1: We're givin Ghanese a billion and Congo is getting hundreds of billions and materials given to the Chinese. But you know, God helps those that help themselves. And once again, Steve molloy Junk Science dot Com. I have the website up. It's a great one. Facts will set us all free. And once again, Steve, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and sank you Christmas? Can you say that? Can you say Christmas?
Speaker 2: I can?
Speaker 5: Well, trum Trump has been re elected.
Speaker 1: A Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas. God bless you. Thank you very much. Let's continue with more and once again that's at junk Science dot Com and more. Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred ww What was his crime? What was his crime?
Speaker 2: Hello, yet I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Well I can tell you Luigi's crime was killing an innocent man. Now being applauded by the radical left, is doing good work, which is truly unbelievable. Luigi Mangioni is going to an extradition hearing right now and he's yelling and screaming. The people across the street yelling and screaming. We got a little bit of a ride going on. And Altuona segment, the world has gone nuts. That's for Luigi. What about Luigi? Now got Daniel Penny gets off and naacp says it's like a black lynching. How about Daniel Penny? You know what I'm saying. Who's a hero? Yeah, that's the guy that choked the dude on the on the subway right there, who, by the way, threatened to kill a bunch of people. And the jury was a multi racial jury, mainly women. Here comes Luigi out of the car. He's all fired up. He's walking in. People are yelling and screaming. He's yelling back at him. Luigi's got to be look at him, Oh my god, you got to heal. He looks like a creamsickle an orange jumpsuit. Seg I see opportunities and crises everywhere, do you agree? Of course? Get me into the student report segment? Will he the stooge?
Speaker 7: Reporters, Apro Service, every local tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tomestar quality you could feel in Northern Kentucky, cal Johnson Heating and Cooling eight five nine four seven two sixty fifty one Sports. We also want to say thanks Willy to our lunch today, the fine chicken noodle soup from Lear's Prime Market your holiday party destination good stuff, or to your fresh party trays and the world famous tenderloin and Prime rib today for your holiday dinner and festivities.
Speaker 1: Get it all done.
Speaker 7: Lear's Prime always a cut above Learsprime dot Com in Milford.
Speaker 1: But we're like Nascar, we have more than one sponsor. Correct.
Speaker 7: We also want to thank acr Gun, Eyed Pools and Spas. That's Frank Zybell to you and me, mister running a holiday special today. You can call Today Swim this Spring courtesy of the King Frank Zybell.
Speaker 1: He gets things handled.
Speaker 7: Acr Gun, Eyed Pools and Spas. Call Today Swim this Spring Spring. Also Willy Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town in Florence. Don't miss Party Town's holiday party this Friday five to eight PM twenty local breweries and distilleries on site, free tastings, giveaways and holiday cheer at Party Town in Florence time.
Speaker 1: Those Bengals went to five and eight.
Speaker 7: Last night, we had victory over Dallas at they bought. Dallas botched that block punt by Nick Vigil, the former Bengal by the way, thank god, one minute minute left Burrow the forty yard past the Jamar chase and the Bengals win it.
Speaker 1: What about Zoe Dale, She's the girlfriend of Cade York. Every time they made it on you an extra point or whatever. She made it on TV more than Trump's been on TV lately. Was she in trouble nowt for cheering for a Bengal kicker and blocked it.
Speaker 8: It's rolling forward. The cowboys may have touched it. If that's the case, the Bengals would get the ball. It so mistake by the Dallas Cowboys. They just needed to get out of the way after blocking that punt. One of their players touched it and the Bengals recovered a colossal blunder by Dallas, and the Bengals are going to get the ball near.
Speaker 1: Midfield and then a cowboy that did it is a former Bengal. No, No, the former Bengal blocked the block the punt. The other thing he did though, if it didn't blocked the punt, then wouldn't have had the football that looked to throw fires a pass caught by Joe Ja down the sideline. Twenty fifteen ten.
Speaker 8: Touchdown Bengals.
Speaker 1: One on one to go under forty yards strike to Jamar Chase. Unbelievable. Oh man, I'll tell you he made he made plan, Miss Sagan. How about Joe Burrow's home getting broken into last night? What can you tell the American people about the burglary at Burrow's home?
Speaker 7: We got the we got a burglary last night, Willie at number nine's home and Anderson that's from the Hamilton County Sheriff.
Speaker 1: I've been at all there saying I've been there, but I'm not giving any locators whatsoever. But this is a common event segment. And also it's happy birthday to number number nine today. He's twenty eight years old. Happy birthday, Joe Burrow.
Speaker 7: Really yeah, nice birthday president to win and you get your house broken into?
Speaker 1: Have we look it?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 7: College basketball? Will He's Xavier with a final tune up before this Saturday Big Game segment Musketeers at Morgan State Tonight at Centas Center. Coverage begins six thirty. Big guy here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Look at Luigi's yelling at the crowd and the cops are hustling him in for the man handling manside, they're man handling him. Is that woman handling or man handling? That's probably person handling. I guess we better be no no person son son. That's gender. Got to say like birthing people, you can't say birthing persons, after all, can have babies, you know that?
Speaker 7: Also, Willie, let's see, former Bengal wide receiver Trent Irwin has signed on the Carolina Panthers practice squad. Good Bearcat's running back Corey Kinder, the pride of Roger Bacon, Yes, has accepted an invite to play in the one hundredth East West Shrine BOWLD January thirtieth, and big deed.
Speaker 1: That's Dallas. I wish that young man well.
Speaker 7: Soccer will find out tonight after seven who the first Champions Cup opponent will be for FC Cincinnati. The MLS Expansion list or list is an expansion draft has set for tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: What about women's soccer?
Speaker 7: FC Cincinnati has protected sixteen players, including Luke cho Acosta. What about women Borrow, Barrial, Roman Celtano and Matt Mioska. He said those names pretty well. What about the women's soccer?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I heard of USL. I haven't heard anything yet. What about Joe Burrow is one of many athletes attacked at home gangs out of Venezuela and Chile. Oh, they're here at the Tri State someplace. You know how it works, seg Man, A jam, cell phone, et cetera. So as they break in, generally a second story window, cut it out, go in in within ten minutes, an out, and Joe Burrow lost significant assets. And it's because of no one's fault other than bad immigration policies of Joe Biden. Please continue.
Speaker 7: Also today, will he get the latest on Norse basketball The NKU Coaches Show Live from dead Low brewing at six Fox Sports thirteen sixty.
Speaker 1: Red's Update.
Speaker 7: Mark Sheldon MLB dot com reports at Nick Lodolo, what is throwing during this offseason? Challenging twenty twenty four for the Reds left hander landing on the IL four separate times of course, Lodolo season ended in August with that strained left middle finger on his pitching hand. I feel that sometimes he was telling everybody their number one and other problems too, to any other than the finger they had, the blister he had, the yeah he had, he had all kind of yeah, he had bad prostate exam. He had more problems than a magazine stand.
Speaker 1: When's the last time the Reds had his starting pitcher that wasn't on the d L twenty thirteen, probably around Joey j or Jim Maloney's time. It's been a while. Remember twenty thirteen, the Reds pitching staff did not Mitch miss the start. No think about that now, Well, maybe Terry Francono will come in and the magic will be back. Kick a little ass with what mister ass with a hunter Green and his dog Lodolo and his middle finger ass Craft Ascraft Brady a singer dude? They got from what about what about Ashcraft? I remember I said him, I guess Martinez, Martinez, twenty million bucks better be doing something that's that's a pittance compared to what other ballplayers are getting.
Speaker 7: And then tonight is the the lottery. Find out where the reds go. By the way, is Mario Soda related to Jan Soto? Are then related?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Are you sure about that? Yes, because he's one of them. Is getting six seven hundred and seventy six million, that's like money, even to youth.
Speaker 7: They should have paid that money to Mario Soto years ago. That's more money number thirty six than.
Speaker 1: The Pirates over ten years correct done on the entire teams.
Speaker 7: Unbelievable. One guy and an organization. The Pirates have spent seven hundred and fifty seven million dollars over ten years, and they get one on some of the Mets.
Speaker 1: But the Yanks.
Speaker 7: Fans apparently don't like I would say that there's probably going to be a mass burning of number twenty two Yankees jerseys because wait till that guy ends up in the Subway series.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the subway, Eli Manning issued a statement yesterday apologizing for saying the following. Okay, when I was the New York Giants quarterback, by contract barred me from entering the subway system in New York City because of the danger present. Eli Manning could not ride the subway. It was like skydiving or something. And he said, I that's just they put it in the contract because it was dangerous for me to go in the subway system. Have you ever been in the New York subways. I've been there one time. I talked to you. Didn't write it. When the Bill Cunningham shows in order to cook it, I told O'Neil. He got me tickets. I said, look, I talked to two of my young producers and I said, would you come with me to go to a Yankees game and sit in a private booth? You know what they said, absolutely correct to the bronx. I said, you guys know your way in the subway system. I go down with these guys. Urine, defecation, urination, I want occasion. It was so healthy down there, right, very healthy, and I can see why now stay out of the subway system unless you have to go. If you gotta go, you gotta go. Maybe that's what this city needs, is a subway. Tried that, We tried that. It's now called Central Parkway. But segment Joe Burrow, throw in the gritty with Jamar Chase and the kid with leukemia, Throw in the cheerleader on the sideline, throw in the quote, block punt that wire past the line of scrimmage and then Bart beat Homer do that with the donuts, then throw in Joe Burrow's home burglarized along with many other pro athletes because they know who's doing this. Guess what, Joe's not there, and they put up cameras outside to watch to make sure no one else is there. Then they break in ten minutes and they're gone, so very sophisticated, and they jam they jam any signals out of the house. Now, what do you do? It sounds like we're at war. Oh, we are in a sense with the southern border, that's for sure. And I'm told by Indian hill rangers and deputy sheriffs and otherwise that some of these young men doing this have to do it or else they are killed and their families are killed. So if you don't don't want to participate this scheme, there's eighty to ninety of these teams operating in the country, five or six in the tri State. And if don't want to participate in this team, guess what a bullet in your head at a high rate of speed and your family back home. Now that is a problem, I would say, so, ye, it's happening all over the place. But segment. Middletown's not been yet hit by these high end burglars. Is that fair to say? I would?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean if they went after Burrow, he's brought as high brow as anybody.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, they don't break into too many cape CODs. That's all I can tell you. I mean, but it is what it is. And uh, Joe Burrow has been victimized by the Biden immigration policies and lacks law enforcement in general, and blue cities and blue states because what you lax, No, what you said Biden? Is he still? Is he still? What's he doing? Nothing? Supposedly he's the president. Oh, I got it. I don't know. I got a text from a friend of mine here at Indian Hill who said, you don't know half of it, and I said, what wait a minute, No, I'll read this later segment. But uh, you don't have to worry in Middle Tucky. Believe me, you're okay, okay. And one rule is, do not hurt anyone because there's too much attention. Correct, don't hurt anyone, But you never know who might be sleeping somewhere unbeknownst to those that have those deer cameras up. I identifying what's happening in the house. And you watch Joe Burrow on TV. You know who's not in that home, but you're not sure who is in those homes. So you got to buy private security to have a presence in the house, in which case they move on to the next one segment. It's a problem, that's for sure. I know you think everything's okay. Things are not okay. Got two of my friends send me text from Indian Hill, one from the other Villa Hills. You have no idea. I said, Well, that's what's happening. And Joe Burrow's next and it's sad, it's it's ridiculous segment, Get Me out of the Stuge Report. Coming up next is Wayne Allen Root Root for America dot Com. He lights him up segment Get Me out of the Studge Report? Please? Well, you a matter of a victory for Who Day Nation, Who Day?
Speaker 2: Who They?
Speaker 1: Who? They think gonna be Den Bengals at least last night, newbody? What about Tennessee on Sunday? They're the next victim. Good. We leave you with the immortal words of the Steward Report. Yeah, does Burrough have insurance? Maybe through Alvin Rower? Put the roll in insurance. Call Alvin today. He'll be calling Alvin today. Maybe he's got it with Flow Progressive. I'm not sure. For all states, he's in good hands. Tennessee, Denver, Pittsburgh, all coming up long and the Cross Done shootout this weekend. Any maxim will be here on Sunday segment. Thank you, Yes, sir seven d Wui Billy Cunningham to Great America and then US or damas of our time is Wayne Allen Root headquartered in Las Vegas. He's on the Las Vegas Walk of Fame, one of the great CNBC gambler, is one of the great prognosticators of all time, and turned his attention now to so much more stuff than just betting lines, which includes radio shows and TV shows and commentaries and podcasts and books and so much more. Wayne Islande. I don't know how this has happened. It's been about five weeks since the election, and somehow, somehow we've not been on and I don't know why. But I apologize, You apologize, I say, you know what, I keep reading your columns. The mainstream media is clue is what happened on November the fifth, And I think there's still voting taking place in California to make sure that one digression will see there's still counting. Tell me from the way Lina Root perspective. Why did the Trumpster win? And make God bless America and God bless Saint Michael, the archangel with the evil crawling the earth to dispose of souls? Why did the Trumpster win?
Speaker 2: He's funny. Well, first of all, let me say that I wrote a column about it, but I didn't mention in the column the real reason Trump won because Trump's great. He's one of the greatest promoters and marketers and salesmen of all time. And on the other side, you know, they deluded themselves. They picked the single worst candidate in the history of mankind, which you know, I will brag a little bit. I said it again and again and again. I tried to predict who they replaced Biden with. You said, I'm the greatest nostre dominant picture of my time. Well, for two years I kept writing columns saying Biden will never be the nominee. They will replace him before the convention. So I was right. What I was wrong about was I kept saying who could they replace him with? And I kept saying, it's got to be Michelle Obama, or it could be Gavin Newsom, it could be Hillary Clinton, it could be one of several Democrats senators and governors. It could be Joshapirou as an example. It could be what was it, Gretchen Whatever of Michigan. So there were other people on my mind. Never did occur to me that they would go with Kamala, who was the most unpopular and incompetent, lazy vice president in the history of mankind. People didn't like her, Her polls were worse than Biden, her reputation. I don't know a single man in America who's ever spoken to me that has not said that she screwed her way to the top. She got there by having sex with Willie Brown and god knows how many other powerful men who gave her her positions a power. Everybody knew she was a choke and a literally a bomb ready to explode. So, I mean, the first reason they lost is we had a great candidate. They had a horrible candidate. And by the way, I will remind you, I wrote the book Trump Rules back in twenty twenty, and in the you know, in the book I put the rules of Trump that have led to him being the most successful human being in business, in politics, Commander in chiefs g O of the economy, you know, reality TV show, producer and hosts. He's the most successful human being in multiple fields of anyone who ever existed. And I wrote that book right after he lost. So people said, Wayne, you're crazy, and in every interview Bill I said, the same thing is in twenty twenty. So I am no stre diamonds because I said, listen, you think he lost. First of all, he won and they cheated him. But number two, he will be back in twenty twenty four. He will win the biggest victory ever. It will be a landslide, and he will be the biggest comeback kid, greatest comeback kid in the history of America four years from now. So I was so on the money. But the column I wrote was about the fact that the media, the liberal media, gives credit for Trump's victory to Joe Rogan and a bunch of young podcasters in their twenties and young rappers and young influencers, and they got young males to vote for Trump, and all that's great. I love them and I appreciate all of them. Thank you, Joe Rogan, Thank you young podcasters. Baron Trump found all these young podcasters for his father and got him on their shows. All that's great, but I think everybody's forgetting who brung him to the dance. When a woman brings you to the dance, you don't immediately dumper and move to another woman. Yes, your Rogan helped, and sure the young podcasters helped. They got Trump and extra maybe two three million votes, and that put him over the top. But I'll tell you what they didn't do. They didn't get him his base of sixty to seventy million conservatives MAGA and so who won the election the MAGA voters and the conservative talk shows like Bill Cunningham and Wayne Allen Root, who went on the air every day, hours a day touting Trump, pushing Trump, promoting Trump, celebrating Trump. I did the math since the day came down the escalator, Bill, I've been on TV and radio twelve thousand hours promoting Donald Trump every hour, almost every minute of every hour, with me telling people why Trump was the greatest for twelve thousand hours, over nine and a half years, since he came down that elevator, escalator and that's why Trump won repetition of thousands of conservative radio hosts, TV hosts, podcasters, influencers. All of us were the army for Trump since two thy fifteen, almost a decade. Not the Johnny Cume lately's that supported him like Joe Rogan the night before the election and a bunch of young podcasters that thought of Trump maybe a week before the election. We've been doing it for nine years. You and I conservative talk radio, TV and podcasters won the election for Trump, and the MAGA voters who are the base won the election for Trump.
Speaker 1: Wayne, you know, if you take twenty sixteen, twenty twenty, twenty twenty four, that this is an incredible number. Two hundred and ten million Americans voted for Donald Trump total in sixteen, twenty and twenty four. Now think about that, two hundred and ten million votes for Donald Trump, and I'm thinking, how's that possible? And it's possible because of the of the win on the roots, the Hannities, the Glenn Becks, the the News, maxsney Well, I'm in me, Mark Levin over and over again, convincing people we can't take this anymore. That at the end kind of the cherry on the Sunday. But without the scoops of vanilla, without the hot fudge, without the whipped cream, there wouldn't have been time to put the cherry on the top, which was the Rogans and the podcasters. But we did it for no personal benefit. In fact, each of us have had some difficulty with the federal government over the past seven or eight years, targeting individuals who support Donald Trump, and we ought to do a victory at LAP. But I'm thinking, damn it, it's the American people that over two hundred million and three presidential elections voted for him, the greatest turnout of any candidate.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I thought Abraham Lincoln was important and maybe FDR at least the way he conducted the war, not the Great Depression, but nonetheless Jefferson. But Donald Trump is the most remarkable American politician in American history, bar none goes right now, We're at the precipice with what's going on in Syria, what's happening in Iran, what's happening in Ukraine, Taiwan, and they're loading up to take care of Taiwan quickly, and word War three is being advertised by some is already underway. And that's why we needed Donald Trump. Can you imagine if Kamala Harris was sitting in the White House, now, what's what's happening in Syria? Can you imagine that?
Speaker 2: Well, it's more than that, because I got to tell you I have premonitions. You called me no, shehr damis, Well, I have premeditions, I have dreams, I have nightmares, I have gout instincts, and I'm telling you it ain't over yet. In other words, do I think they're going to stop Trump from being president? Though They're going to try, though I think there's gonna be nationwide riots. I think that they decided. First, they were in shock right after Trump won by a landslide and repudiated them, so they didn't They weren't able to get together and do something right away. Second of all, I think that they want to get through Christmas and Christmas Week and New Year's and the holidays because they don't even they're not dumb enough to ruin American holidays and burn the country down during Christmas and New Year's. But I think from the moment of January second or third through the inauguration of January twentieth is the target for riots across this country and especially around the inauguration, around the country and in Washington, d C. During the inauguration, which I will be there. I'm telling you they're planning something very bad. It's way too quiet. My gut instincts that something's wrong. It's way too quiet. They're being quiet. They're surrendering. And no communist in history, no communist government, has ever given up without a fight. And this is don't don't mistake it. This is a communist government. So something's gonna happen. Second ball, one of the biggest doctor fauci Accolades. I can't remember his name. I think it's Hozel or Hotel. I can't remember his name. But he's a big pro vaccine guy, and he loved the COVID vaccine. I know he tried to tell you the Yeah. So that guy gave an interview of the on liberal media, and you know what he said in that interview. He said there's going to be not one, but two pandemics starting after January twenty first. Now, how would someone know the date of a pandemic and why would it be the day after Trump's dedauguration? So I already know what they have planned. Then maybe it won't be January twenty first, Maybe they'll you know, maybe they'll be like February tenth, February twentieth, March first, but somewhere after the order at the start of Trump's presidency. I believe they're sending something horrible our way, a germ, a disease that will scare people to death and will cause screams for lockdown's masks and more vaccines. I also think that they're trying desperately. I don't have to think all of you know it that they start trying to start World War three. They want Putin to nuke Ukraine, and I'm afraid he's going to do it because he won't nuke America. Let's not be silly. He won't nuke Western Europe yet. But I believe that he wants to and needs to show the world because Biden has given these missiles to Ukraine, and they're talking about giving nuclear weapons to Ukraine, and they're going to bomb inside and they have bombed inside Russian territory. They're almost begging Putin a man with a ug ego, who obviously I'm not a fan of. He's evil, he's a bad guy. He's not a good guy. He is going to have to prove to the world that he means business. So I think there's going to be a small targeted nuke that he's gonna shoot into Ukraine, and I think it's gonna wipe out some village of ten thousand people. That's his gonna be his warning to the world. And then we're gonna be in the thick of it because there may be NATO troops on the ground, there may be American troops on the ground. So these are the things that they're trying to saddle Trump with from the first day. A pandemic, a deadly pandemic, a lockdown, and World War three, which could be nuclear World War III from the first day. Trust me, they have a bag of tricks they have not unleashed yet. Now am I pessimistic what Trump can accomplish. Absolutely not. I think the sky's the limit. I think he'll do great things, but they may hurt the very beginning of his ingenda by throwing these things at him and causing a lot of, you know, turmoil in America and the world at the very start. So a lot of things bother me. But I do think he's gonna go on to be one of the great is not the greatest president of all time because of the very things you mentioned, Everything that he's faced, the deep state that he swamped, the media in bed with all of them, all the people trying to indict him, arrest him, put him in jail for life, and all the colleges brainwashing the students, and he overcame all of it, all the fake polls that made you think he was losing, He overcame all of it. Nobody in history. I don't care if it's a Kennedy. I don't care if it's Washington. I don't care if it's Jefferson, I don't care if it's sdr. No one has ever faced well Donald Trump's faith can come out of head. He is the most incredible historical figure in history of a human He's not Jesus, but of a human being walking this earth. He is the most incredible person that has ever lived. I'm so proud. I wrote the book Trump Rules and predicted he'd be the greatest comeback kid of all Timeause he was.
Speaker 1: He is way on the route I saw this morning. The bird flew has been located in eighteen states in Milk. You wrote a column about ten days ago about who's running the country, and you have the president in Ghana who looks like he's out of a retirement center, can't speak, can't talk, doesn't know where he is right now. We have serious problems all over America, all over the world. I mean serious problems. So if I would ask Wayne Allen Wroote, who's running the country now, because we have another five weeks or so six weeks until Trump's running the country, I guess in a sense in abstentia, he was the one pecked by Macron to go to the opening of the Notre Dame Cathedral and he's talking to world leaders. But if something would happen Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, who's running the country to make these decisions? Who is it? It's not Biden, it's not Kamala Harris. Who is it?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, Trump has no say from now thon Jandred twenty zero. And of carry's president elect. He is not running the country, and they will not let him run the country. He's a president elect, but he's not just sitting president of United States. He doesn't get to make decisions. And that's why I've been arguing that the deadly period for all of us, the scary period in our lifetime, is between the day Trump wins. And I said this way before the election. He's gonna win by landslide. But the problem is the election and January twentieth, he's not in charge. So if they choose to have BLM riots burning the country down, Trump isn't the one that gets to respond with the National Guard, and they're gonna just let the country burn. If we get hit with a nuclear, he isn't the one to respond. If Ukraine gets hit with a nuclear, he isn't the one to respond. If Kaiwan gets invaded by China, he isn't the one to respond. If a pandemic hits. I don't want to be locked down. I don't want mass I don't want vaccine. He isn't the one to make those decisions. So that's the trouble. And who do I think is running the country. I don't think he's any question. Barack Husain Obama is running the country. He is the guy that's given all the orders for all these years to go after Trump, to perscue Trump, to broscu Trump, to spy on Trump, to destroy Trump, and I believe he's the guy to blame for ordering Joe Biden to send his son out to the world, you know, the scam of shaking down and extorting world leaders. I don't think that money went to the Biden crime family. I think a peace went to the Biden crime family. I think a large larger piece went to Barack Obama. But he made sure his hands were never on it. Just like a mafia leader, right. The capos do all the criminal activity, and they kicked the money back up to the guy at the top, the Chucci to copy. But that guy does not ever put his singer prints on anything, so he can never go to jail. Obama is that mafia leader who is running this country and running the Biden Kryst family, the Clinton Kryt family, and the and the Clinton Jimmy and the Biden crime family. All of them are run I think, and even the Kerry Kryst family, who I believe took payoffs from Iran for the Iran deil. He's so excited about the Iran deal. He's getting a piece of the action. All these guys were kicking up to the Kapajachucchi, which is Barack Hussein Obama. That's my opinions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks Wayne all I can say as you called it right nine to nine point nine percent of the time. A guy gets over two hundred million votes and three presidential elections, and he survives bullets, indictment's try les, ridiculous lawsuits. He also survives the rating of his private residence by Christopher Ray who'll soon be gone, but maybe Wayne on the route. How do the people get a hold of you? What if we need more? Looking at your your website, it's fabulous and congratulations and thank you Wayne Allen Root And how did the American people get hold of you?
Speaker 2: All right? Easy? Root for America. I could tell you all the many ways to watch my TV shows as three of them, two of them on Real America's Voice TV, are just you tips. But it's so much simpler. Just go to root for America dot com and from there it says Watchwayn on TV at the top, listen to the way on the radio, listen to Wayn's podcast. You click on any one of them and you're on live or you get links to watch them where you can watch the library shows you've missed. Roots for America dot Com and the last thing I want to say, Bill, My book is out. It's the perfect Christmas gift. Yep. How democrats have made America great? One hundred and forty blank pages. It is a gad book. It is a fun book. The joke is on Democrats, and every person that reads it or opens it at a bookstore contacts me. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen. I laughed out loud. The greatest Christmas gift. By it for all your friends and wrap it up and tell them to record on their cell phone on Christmas morning when they unwrap it. You want to see their faith. How democrats have made America great? Everything you need to know by Wayne Aler route one hundred and forty blank pages, because they've never done a damn thing to make America great.
Speaker 1: Nothing. All right, Wayne, Allen Roy, you're the best. Let's keep the communication going at least for the next four years. Went on a route. You're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Wayne.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas and God bless.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Wayne.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham seven hundred w lb, fourth.
Speaker 8: Down and seven officially Dallas in its own forty eight.
Speaker 1: The Bengals have two.
Speaker 8: Safeties playing deep stone and battle shotgun snap rush dropping way back fires, a pass too oh hi, and complete too high for Ferguson and that is coffin.
Speaker 1: Now I am bam.
Speaker 9: How about the Bengals coming down to Dallas one in seven in Dallas? Before this football game, they had lost five straight down here and that all ends today.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting. According to moeger Rock, the odds of the Bengals gaming the playoffs are now about three to four percent. So they got Tennessee, they go undefeated, untied, unscored on they can get to the playoffs along with the Dallas cowboy cheerleader. She got her own takes what you represented last night podcast? See these television companies, and I know because I work for one, they don't. They'll miss opportunities like this is an opportunity.
Speaker 10: Yes, let's talk about the real stuff, the real issues, what people really want to see.
Speaker 1: That is a tie in cheerleader to a Dallas cowboy cheerleader. Not bad either, now speaking user, Yes, yes, and there's our guy. What about money Mac? Will he be released in the money Mack money back? Is he shoot some bad checks, got a bad groin? If you get we gotta get back. He dated that cheerleader, he wouldn't have bad growing Hey, I'll say that. Would you agree if Bangal was cure? Now doesn't have a bad groin? Right now? What about uh Joe Burrow, big story nationally now Joe Burrow ho'nbroken into right here?
Speaker 2: What do you know?
Speaker 1: And when did you know it? So on getting a rocky show. We're always like a little bit ahead of news.
Speaker 10: So we had a guest a couple of weeks ago talking about how high profile people are the target of foreign gangs, organized crime, foreign gangs, venezuela and you know the whole deal and say, sounds like a maybe possibly a similar situation Lamps Gary Jeff Gary Jeff Walker's home or maybe segments Cape Cod and Middle Tucky. Look, you know where you know Joe Burrow you got Monday night is not going to be home. He's in Dallas.
Speaker 1: I'm watching, you know it.
Speaker 10: And then everybody's on social media these days, so between the schedules and people posting everything, you know when someone's home or won their notes.
Speaker 1: But he was notified ahead of time. And I'm told there was a woman who made the nine on one call inside the house. A woman CAN'TI burglary was going on while it's happening. Someone inside the house while the burglar was going on, and you got a sheriff out the driveway. According to a source at Channel five, it appeared they head quotes security present. Why didn't they arrest the guy or shoot him or something? Shoot him? Shoot shoot him, shoot him. I don't know. I this is developing now as we speak, and Joe Burrow is very unhappy. Is that correct, seg Man? I would say so, Rock coming off the big game, Big Game, birthday today, number twenty eight donuts in the game, ripped off, whole deal, take big birthday, robbed on a birthday today and our field goal kicker taytay back. Please, it's saying, could be love will find you know, love will always find. It always finds a way no matter what. Love cannot be done. A wonderful thing, wonderful seg Man, Give me some sports.
Speaker 7: Will heave the stooge reporters of proud service of your local Tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality. You could feel on the Beautiful east Side called Clement's Heating and Air at nine three seven.
Speaker 1: Four four four forty four zero one spot.
Speaker 7: And we also want to thank well Ee special thanks to ACR gun Eyed Pools and Spas this week on the Stooge Report, running a holiday special Today Swim Call Today, Swim this Spring courtesy of Frank zy Bell the King.
Speaker 1: What about Joe Burrow's knee? What about his knee segment? What can you tell me about his knee that.
Speaker 7: It's sore at he'll he's gonna keep on playing. Don't make any difference. They can put Humpty. They're gonna put Humpty Dumpty back together again and put him.
Speaker 1: Out there, chew it off and keep playing right. Gotta win in Tennessee. How about if Jamar Chase wins the Triple crowd in Receiving, They're gonna thenend the bank.
Speaker 7: And then he comes to calling mister Brown, Mikey boy, I'm here, Mikey back, I'm here to negotiate.
Speaker 1: Thirty five a year. It's gonna be it's gonna start with a. It's gonna be like the price is right. Should have signed him. He's gonna win. He's gonna win the show. Yeah, I don't sign. The guy was along, he should have signed the deal. And what about Joey b saying last night about very kript Yeah, it sounds like he knows something that we all don't. Possibly they're going to clear out some of the money due to Joey B. The out he is by restructuring burrows contract. Deferred money, deferred money, take a little more guarantees, move around, put bo get T, Higgins, Chase and Burrow. What about the donuts in the face last night? Rock Cincinnati once again it is the epicenter of the world. Chase and Burrough exchanged donuts. Did you see that one at the end of the game. You were probably sleeping, I was Joe Burrow took a big old doughnut and stuffed it in the face of Jamar Chase and he rejoined some sort of Bart Simpson deal. I'm not sure what that was. So I know some people that live out there by Burrow's house. I know it's a zoo. What can you tell me? I bet? I bet the FBI right now got the drones. Yeah, yeah, NYPD, FBI c I A speaking of the drum Special Forces. I think Steal Team six is out there? How about then get the drones C I s yes, I mean it is, and there's only one way back in there, and I would imagine it's packed and stacked. And Sarah Elise is also involved in the investigation. It's only I can't say more who she had the house? I can't say.
Speaker 7: Begel's update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town in Florence.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm going after this shows.
Speaker 7: Party Town's Holloway Holiday Party Friday five to eight pm. Twenty local breweries and distilleris on site free tastings, giveaway and holiday cheer at Party Town in Florence. Friday at five Bengals go to five and eight. When and Big d Morning Night on Bengals Line at six oh five Here on seven hundred W WELW. After six thirty, the show goes to fifteen thirty Down and Dirty.
Speaker 1: What about Zoey Dale? What can you tell me? Have you seen her in the Cowboy Outfit site rock? Have you seen on TV? Every ten seconds they kept going to her solely for show research. I want to see that I had.
Speaker 10: I was forced again my will seg as you go on her Instagram page and check it out, just to make sure I knew the tie ins and side with a club that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: The story. Yeah, I don't want to do this, but somebody has to sake. What can you tell me about her? She was on more than last night on a scale at twelve twelve, it's a twelve plus.
Speaker 7: Trent Irwin, former Bengal signs with a practice squad of the Carolina Panthers today. Okay, let's see college football running back Corey Kinder, the pride of Roger Bacon and the Bearcats gonna play in the East West Shrine Bowl in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Nice I played, I played, It was in San Francisco at the time.
Speaker 7: But college basketball is aver and Morgan State at Centas Saturday night coverage at six thirty right here on seven hundred w W.
Speaker 1: Well it quick force me to look at pictures of Zoe please. Okayd York's my guy. That's all I can tell you. Is he from where I guess he's from Texas? Or did he play in Baylor or somewhere? Cowboys from Delboy covin Dallas and just happened to hook up with a cowboy? How many of those. Did you date? I can't say a pro football player. God, that never happened in your life?
Speaker 2: Did it?
Speaker 1: Sports? Go ahead? Rocket? He asked me a question. You answered, That's what this show is all about. Just when you start limitation is the Question's say? What is the question? What is the question? Get you a fifth?
Speaker 7: Drinking fifth the fifth? Here's your guy going into jail. Watch yes, what he yells at the media yelling at him.
Speaker 1: He's giving him the old uh look face, playing right up against the stone wall. Get out of here here. I have an odd thing. A lot of people were happy about it, very odd. Of course, he didn't fit the profile of some needy, underprivileged dude. I always thought it was.
Speaker 10: My bet was it was some guy with like a terminal illness that wasn't going to be covered, and the bills are going to go to his family or you know, his daughters.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what I want to guess.
Speaker 10: Not a ivy multi million auditorian valedictorian turned anti capitalist extremist ANTIFA member.
Speaker 1: They own nursing homes, country clubs, hotels. He's a multi zillionaire himself, and he decides just to kill someone on behalf of the people, kind of like, uh, you know Patty Hurst situation into the closet with it's a gun smoke out. I don't know what it is, but doll Hell's everywhere I look. I see donuts, Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, I see Bengals winning on a muffed punt that got to the individel. That's a hell of By the way, the former Bengal blocks now tell the rule. If the punt is blocked before the ball gets to the line of scrimmage, you dive on whoever gets a dumbing ending.
Speaker 10: But if it goes past the line, it's the same as if it got punted, So you can't touch it if you're on the receiving team unless you actually retain possession of it.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows.
Speaker 8: And it's blocked. Can you believe it? No, it's rolling forward. The Cowboys may have touched it. The case the Bengals would get.
Speaker 1: The coloss so much steak by the Dallas Cowboys, they just needed to get out of the way.
Speaker 8: After blocking that punt, one of their players touched it and the Bengals recovered a colossal blood by Dallas, and the Bengals are going to get the ball near.
Speaker 9: Midfield, Darren Simmons is like going crazy when it gets blocked and then going on the field.
Speaker 11: On a kick play, the ball was touched by the receiving team beyond line and then recovered by the kicking team. As soon as they recover the ball, it is dead. We ruled on the field that Cincinnati's ball first out.
Speaker 1: That's a situation you must go over as a team. Don't touch the ball, even if it's twice a year. You got to touching. Here's what happens if the pun is blocked and it's before the line of scrimmage. Here's what you do. Here's what you don't do when it goes beyond the line of receiving team.
Speaker 2: Let it go.
Speaker 8: Let it go.
Speaker 1: That guy's going to be a future Bengal. I assume the guy who touched the ball with the cowboy. I blocked two punts in my NFL career. By did you block? Did the ball go forward or backwards? Went backward? That's a good recovery. That's good. Did you know what to do?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: No matter who recovered it, though, you recover them, did you recovery? Tank Williams did? Just got the block. Thanks for a football player number fifty. What's on the big show today? Anything about Joe Burrow and anything, Joseph Williams right out of the gate. You better talk about about the game, what about the knee and the growing and talk about.
Speaker 10: The press conference afterward, where as we just talked about Joe seems to know something that we all don't.
Speaker 1: Maybe there is a possibility. Better call him up. I've always said this, Peyton Manning. They always found a way to keep it.
Speaker 10: Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harris him now the rest of them rotating around there, Joseph and Dye Rock, James.
Speaker 1: Dallas Clark at tight end.
Speaker 10: Before that it was Marcus Pollard, ben utech you know, so those always are are always rotating around a little bit. But Marvin Harrison was on the left, Reggie Wayne was on the right, and that's how you went.
Speaker 1: Her vice versa. But yes, you got to keep your aces, Yes, keep your aces, because they don't make many aces. Joe Burrow is Joe. Where's Joe now?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 10: I just wonder if they would have kept tea already if the only thing with him is is the injury situations getting Jamar Chase is never hurt.
Speaker 1: Never, He's tough. He's the hop receiver in all of football. Right now, I think, yeah, knock on wood, I just changed him. But he'll never get hurt. He'll play somehow something. But right now, Cincinnati's in the forefront of social, economic political development. Right here in Burglary of the South, American gangs hit Joe Burrow's home, but seemingly security press with a woman inside, and they no one was injured. Though, did you ask Sarah Elise she.
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: You know where she is? Your home might be nice. Your cape caught in Middle Tucky might be next. Okay, what about your house? Yeah? What about steal that wreath the reef staying up until March? I said, once that thing's up. You know she's injured. Now she's not moving much, but right talk about that. I can't say a word about that. So she's sitting like right near the wreath. She's staring at the wreath on the couch already. He looks at the wreath. I love that wreath, I said, well, I love that wreath too, honey. If you like it, I like it.
Speaker 10: Whatever you will need for the money I did it, I will come over early January and I will take it.
Speaker 1: She wants to read down in February or March. Can you do that? I we'll do that. I'll be over. Just tell her say the word and I will be there. Hopefully she'll be off the couch by January or February to talk about that. I'm sorry? Can I delete you? You cannot help yourself. I can't help myself. You've been told specifically to not talk about that, and yet you do. I can't. Well, you brought it up with the wreath, not mean yes you did? Yes you did. Would you date a Dallas cowboy cheerleader? If you could kick field goals? Probably? If I couldn't kick field goals? Say, get me out of the stuge report. Well, the honor of a rainy day here in the Tri State. And two more fishes big boys have closed, but two I went there to close. The next of justice. Parafax closed all of them. All that is going on with America. We got all hell breaking loose. Donald Trump will save the big boy. He will save he is. I want to get that replic got big boy in my front yard. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood. When do we beat Mexico at the border. They're laughing at us.
Speaker 2: They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime.
Speaker 1: They're rapists, and they're also breaking into Joe Berrah's house. What the possibly? I don't know what to say. On seven hundred WLW