Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. But unfortunately, now under orders from the White House and facing the full force of retaliation if we do not comply, we must start every show with the Venezuela national anthem. I don't think I could get used to that, Heidi. But for those who aren't up on the news, today, Kamala Harris did it today. She just came flat out with it. She wants to take us purism, call it socialism, Marxism, communism, whatever you want to call it. She wants to start fixing prices. Hey, how's that worked for Venezuela. By the way, And I think Katie I told you that she's been signaling. She's been signaling very strongly that hey, she will she will make America a quote democratic socialist nation. I'm not quoting her on that, but that's the message she's been signaling. And today I think she just jumped that shark.
Speaker 2: She did, and I mean that's bold, just it's so bold that CNN is even hitting her on it, like.
Speaker 3: What is that about, Dan, what's happening there?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, let's talk about a bigger picture. Eight five five forour zero five eight two five five TEXTDA and five seven seven three nine. To Heidi's point, will play you some absolutely wonderful sound off CNN quoting a Washington Post economic analyst to the fact that this is madness, this is venezuela, This doesn't work, And that's on CNN. But let's put it in a broader context. Tidy, you told me something fascinating during the break about this big economic speech that Kamala Harris gave today. What is that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: On Twitter, people are pointing out that she had one hundred and nine people showed up in North Carolina today.
Speaker 3: That includes press and staff.
Speaker 1: Wow, that includes them.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Think about that. And so that's where I plug this into a bigger picture, which is, Hey, so many reasons to believe fresh reasons to believe Trump's gonna win. But we should, I think, Heidi, we should sit here today at five oh eight mountain time, on this beautiful Friday afternoon and be so grateful, so grateful to Joe Biden for forcing Kamala Harrison them. Remember Barack and Michelle Obama, they came out and said it publicly, we're going to have an open process, et cetera. And Biden screwed them by installing you know, Kamala marks and then she got off to a hot start, right. I think we should be so grateful for that because now there is no way to replace her. They are stuck with her.
Speaker 2: Well, I couldn't be happier to see Barack and Michelle Obama frustrated.
Speaker 3: That makes me very happy. But I agree.
Speaker 2: I mean, we could have been up against some formidable people, including Joshapiro, Gretcham Whitmer. I just that is a reason to be grateful.
Speaker 1: Imagine, imagine if she had gotten off to a week start, right, which is entirely possible if it wasn't for the complete submission of the media and the protection of her et cetera. She hasn't been able to do an interview since she was installed. Right, Let's say she'd gotten off to a shaky start. Well, that's all we'd be talking about right now, is Whitmer Shapiro or Shapiro Whitmer, because that would be the ticket next week. Now they're stuck with her at a point where it hasn't completely happened yet. It may not happen until a week after the DEM convention, but the polls are starting to turn around well.
Speaker 2: And Dan, I think back to when we talked a couple weeks ago about Pennsylvania, and if Trump wins Pennsylvania, there's a ninety six percent chance he wins the presidency. I would suggest everybody across the country get on the Turning Point Action app and start contacting voters in Pennsylvania until telling them to show up.
Speaker 3: I mean, it is go time, and we've got to focus.
Speaker 2: I think we can all adopt Pennsylvania and make it happen. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was looking at my trial calendar the other day trying to figure out, Okay, can I get to a key swing state, spend a week there, you know, do the show from there? Is the better approach to give some money this, But yeah, if everybody just does whatever they can do. But other reasons to be so optimistic for Trump right now, right is Okay, they're stuck with Kamala now, they can't get out of that. And now, I mean she's made two of the biggest political mistakes we've seen in our lifetime, between selecting Walls instead of Shapiro and now making this open move into Marxism into socialism, which I think hurts her in so many different ways. We'll play that CNN sound Heidi referred to in a second. But let's talk a little bit more about this walls thing. You tell me, why have we seen each of the major leftist outlets right now? Well, there arefore, but we've seen CNN and BC and then we've seen who else did this? Very very nice CBS, very very negative stories on walls. Why have we seen all that in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It makes me very nervous.
Speaker 2: And they are even starting to hit Kamala like they did it after her press conference today, like, oh, this might be a problem if we put cause controls in. I don't know that that's a great idea, So, yeah, don't I don't like that.
Speaker 3: It makes me.
Speaker 1: Uneasy, uneasy that they may switch out walls.
Speaker 3: Yeah or Kamala. Who knows? Why are they hitting Kamala too?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right, I think it's too late to switch her out. That's a great question. Let's try to get that answered. But walls. I think it's pretty clear right now they want to switch walls out. They being in the media, right the cabal just got their way with deposing Biden. Heidi was referring to this This is a Washington Post reporter on CNN, just after Harris announced her public commitment to Yeah, Hey, Hugo Chavez, really love your idea about press controls the federal ban on price gouging for groceries. You are skeptical of this?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, nobody can explain what price gouging means. It's like that old line about pornography. I know it when I see it, in the sense that what does it mean to have an excessive price or an excessive profit margin that seems to be shorthand for a price or a profit margin that bugs me, that seems too high. So you know, it's very hard to pin down what this would actually mean.
Speaker 1: And this is on CNN with the Washington Post reporter.
Speaker 4: Great way to help of collute, which normally we don't want them.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not the bite Day was after, but maybe this.
Speaker 4: One will be a great way to help of collute.
Speaker 1: All right. Anyway, what she said was, hey, It didn't work in Venezuela, it didn't work in Argentina, it didn't work in the Soviet Union. And this is a Washington Post reporter on CNN, So why.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're trying to signal to her that she's going a little too.
Speaker 3: Don't talk about it. You can do it, just don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go to will in beautiful Publo, Colorado, listening on the Great CACSJ. I assume you're on the Dan Kapla show with how do you gnall? Welcome?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: How you doing Dan living? Heidi? I got to say that you listening to you guys for years. This is the third time in as many months I've called. I think I'm becoming a serial color I'm not really sure, but I just wanted to say, Heidi, I voted for you. I was so disappointed due didn't get in. You needed to be in office.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you all that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The reason I called is because I had the perfect solution. I've never heard anybody talk about as far as all the immigration problems we're having here, and that is why don't we take a playbook out of the Russian manual In the whole Ukraine thing? Sharpe. Our military go there in vade Mexico, make it part of the United States, and they can just stay there and they're in the United States. Of course, there's a lot of cleaning us we'd have to do, but that's.
Speaker 3: An interesting solution.
Speaker 1: We like people taking it outside the box, outside the box factory. Hey, well, appreciate the call and your good sense of humor. Thank you, my friend, Texter. And this was on my list for the five freshest reasons to believe Trump will win, but Texter gets the credit. Dan, The best news I've heard today is that Tulsi Gabbard is going to prep Donald Trump for his debate.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Oh, at some point, Ryan, we got to find that clip of Tulsi going after Kamala and knocking her out of the presidential race. Tulsi is like kind of quiet and thoughtful.
Speaker 3: And deadly when she wants to be. And I know she has a very bright future in politics.
Speaker 2: I really have a lot of respect for I've gotten to meet her a couple of times, but I can't wait to see her impact on the debate.
Speaker 1: You know what, that's the best news I've heard. Today's second best news. The first best news was Kamala going full Yugo Chaves. The second best news is this, what's she going to help Trump with prepping for the debate. It's prepping for the debate. He's got so many great accomplishments, he's got so much AMMO against her. Just prep for the debate in a traditional way. I know he's brilliant off the cuff and everything else, but this is the only shot you're ever going to get at her, you know, unless she's truly desperate in October, which he probably will be. But if Donald Trump actually preps for this debate, it's going to be awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, and here's the thing with the debates, like this happened in the governor's race. I knew I was up against the media and they weren't going to cover a lot. But they hadn't to cover the debate. So we debate like we prepped like crazy. And I think that's Donald Trump's opportunity too. They can't take him off air during that debate. People get to watch it. They can't filter it.
Speaker 1: Right, No, And you know the key is if you haven't seen a coup, back watch the video. Heidi just demolished Polis in every debate, you really did. And a lot of that's your God given skill. A lot of it is you're right on the issues. But the preparation matters. It matters so much. So I am thrilled to hear that President Trump as anybody coming into helping prep. But Tulsea Gabbert Cherry on top there eight five to five for zer five A two five five the number textda N five seven seven three nine. I obviously Heidi with us today. When we come back, we'll play some of Kamala going full Hugo Chavez. That's why she's now known as Kamala Marx and exhibit a pure proof that she's gone absolutely ism. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Brian, I hate to break it to you, but we have like this billion dollar building and studio and we have it. No, no, it won't help. We've got a twenty cent computer system in here. I reset it during the break. So what I was going to play was sound of a Washington Post economic analyst on CNN today ripping Kamala Harris's economic plan, saying, hey, this price control stuff. It's been tried in Venezuela, Argentina the old Soviet Union, and how that out for him? So I think that was pretty good, right, eight five five four zero five eight two five five price gauging. Okay, Ryan is I'm telling you Kelly this this must be really really good stuff because Ryan has wanted it the entire show cut fifteen price gauging, and I will work.
Speaker 7: To pass the first ever federal man on price gauging on food.
Speaker 1: It was worth it. You were right, Ryan, You're welcome. I mean, come on, that's the centerpiece. So we all make mistakes, right, we can all do this in that But when you're hiding from the press for the entire period of your installation and then you call it price gauging, hopefully that's a sign of things things to come in the debate? How do you ganawl with us? So I've got all these reasons to be optimistic. What are yours?
Speaker 2: I'm optimistic because I think I think that Americans have been educated on what's happening right in front of their eyes. They're waking up what I'm here on the ground, or people that normally aren't involved in politics asking me questions even in the hairdresser chair at the grocery store because they know I'm in politics, so they're like, hey, I haven't really been involved in politics before, but I'm not feeling good about things right now, and that gives me an entry to talk about the issues. And I think Trump is getting more it's more like cool to like Trump. It's more cool to be a Republican than it was in the last few years. And I know that sounds silly, but it's important. Like it's okay to wear a Maga hat. Now I have a Trump sticker on my car. It's like it's getting to be acceptable, almost cool, countercultural to become a Trump fan.
Speaker 1: How much of that is how heroically Trump handled the assassination attempt.
Speaker 2: I think that's a big part of it. But I also think it's people's pocketbooks. I was telling you on the break that the average affordable, like the average amount you have to make an income a year to afford the average house in America fifty three thousand dollars twenty four twenty twenty four, one hundred and twenty one thousand.
Speaker 1: So that's just mind blowing, totally mind blowing.
Speaker 3: That would be a reason to like Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, my goodness. Yes, and how about you know, Hey, the world was relatively at peace when he was there, and it's on fire now, so all of that. Yeah, there are so many reasons that I'm optimistic. But fresh ones today, because if people have been listening, they've heard the ones each and every day now for weeks. But fresh ones today. Hey, how about the fact that you said she had one hundred and nine people at are big economic speech today?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Dan, that's not the first one on my list, but it's one of them.
Speaker 3: The crowds are all fake.
Speaker 2: I mean you see them advertising for people to ai fake right, I mean no, no, no, I mean falsely false enthusiasm or manufactured enthusiasm.
Speaker 1: And I think it's I think it's broad but shallow. I think it's more of a sugar high kind of thing because it come on once they get down the stretch here, right, once they get down the stretch and they start playing this sound over and over again. How many of these young people now are so excited about her when they hear this sound, will be as excited.
Speaker 7: And it's a specific phase of life. Remember, age is more than a chronological fact. What else do we know about this population eighteenth through twenty.
Speaker 1: Four They are stupid.
Speaker 7: That is why we put them in dormitories and they have a resident assistant. They make really bad decisions.
Speaker 1: I mean, you play that over and over and over again. I mean, we have so many of those, right. But Hey, one of the reasons I'm real optimistic is as we sit here today, with the DEM Convention starting relatively in a few hours, they are stuck with Kamala Harris. Right, So all of this protection and coddling of her for a month or so, right, didn't no interviews know anything else? They are now stuck with her. Whereas if she'd gotten off to a rough start and I think she's hit some very bumpy air in the last few days, Yeah, they would have switched out Whitmer, Shapiro, Shapiro Whitmer, and we'd be looking at a much tougher road ahead.
Speaker 3: And I think they're stuck with Walltz pretty much at this point.
Speaker 1: I think, so I do, I do, especially she started interrupt, but I know you have to leave. Tell me about why then, have we seen these major negative stories on him with multiple lefty outlets in the last twenty four hours. Don't you think it's a last ditch attempt to run him out.
Speaker 3: It might be, but I don't think she's going to bite.
Speaker 2: She is so stubborn and doesn't want to be known as someone who caves or is controlled by the media or Obama, and so I think it's her.
Speaker 3: I think she is not going to let that happen. Thanks to her to Montrol in some capacity, I don't.
Speaker 1: I think the people who deposed Biden democratically elected Biden as the nominee and the sitting president, I think they have the power to depose her as well. I'm not saying they will, right right. I mean the donors could turn it off in an instant, Yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Could, but it would be messy, messy, messy mess.
Speaker 1: Why if the media is totally protect I understand it would hurt among the voters. But if the media is totally protecting her, it seems to me that limits the damage to the point where it's far less harm than you're gonna get if Wall stays on the ticket.
Speaker 3: I agreed.
Speaker 2: Like back to those Pennsylvania stats, I don't understand why the powers that be didn't force her to take on Shapiro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at that point, I think we come back to not that she's anti Semitic, but some really strong anti semitism within certain segments of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's face it that that cancer is there, that poison is there.
Speaker 2: Dan. Did you see Fetterman, the senator's reaction to Shapiro, He would even get up and stand up for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's something there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is something there. Wow. So, as we sit here right now, and I know you're heading off for family stuff, election day, who wins and what's the spread?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I am going to call it a Trump win. But it's tight. It's so tight, not as tight as it was in twenty twenty for Biden.
Speaker 2: I would suggest maybe two hundred thousand votes in the swing cities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you've got to assume that, right. And it's one of the many reasons this is going to turn out to be a blessing because think about this, Before they deposed Biden, before Trump knocked him out in that debate, there was all this concern about overconfidence, and it was legitimate concern. There's no concern about that now. It's going to be too much of a sprint to the finish. But because it's Kamala Harris, and because of Trump's accomplishments. In the end, I think there's a very real chance of this being a more comfortable win for Trump than anybody seen right now. I take one vote in each of the swing six swing states, but I like the way it's training. We'll have some good news from the polls and re Quebec as well. Heidi, thank you. It's always great to spend time with you and have a wonderful weekend. You're going to be with us Monday. I am good and Mayor Mike Kaufman will be as well. So have a great weekend. On Dan Caplis, we are coming back and continuing the show unless management has other ideas. It's five twenty nine. You're on the Dan Capitis Show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Caplis Show podcast.
Speaker 4: You've seen this kind of thing tried in lots of other countries before Venezuela, Argentina, the Soviet Union, et cetera. It leads to shortages, it leads to black markets. You know, plenty of uncertainty, and beyond that, the specific way this bill is written might actually increase prices because of some of the other language in it, things like requiring companies public companies to disclose in their quarterly reports, their quarterly earnings reports, how they're setting prices, which is a great way to help them collude.
Speaker 1: Boy, think about it. That's a Washington Post reporter on CNN responding to Kamala Harris's new economic package, comparing it to Venezuela, Argentina. The USS are Wow. I think she has jumped the shark. I think she's had a very bad few days. And what a way to head into her convention. So we'll come back, we'll talk about that. We'll continue to take calls just spontaneously erupting. I love it from callers obviously, as well as textures to DN five seven seven thirty nine on a rear miss by Trump. He's had this natural gift to be able to label the opposition. Who can ever forget little Marco lion ted low energy Jeb. But he hasn't quite nailed it with Kamala Harris yet. So what's your best suggestion, Hey, let's go to the VIP line. Welcome our friend Greg Lopez back to the show. As you know, he is the congressman from CD four right now throughout this special term and then the elections going on between Bobert and Trisha. I always bought your last name, calvalreci thank you, and so wanted to get Greg's take on that race. Right now, Greg, welcome back to the Dan Kapla Show. I should say, Congressman. Congressman welcome back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hey Dad, it's a pleasure to be back on your show. Look, I mean it's there's no doubt in my mind that, you know, Congress wan Low and Bobert is going to win the race in November. I mean just remember it was Richard Calvaries. She lost the debate to a vacant chair. So if she can't win a debate on a vacant chair, how does she plan to beat you know, Congress run Low and Bobert in the CD four.
Speaker 6: I missed that one.
Speaker 1: My friend, where was the vacant chaired debate? Those tend to be fun.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what, there was a debate in Well County, you know, and I was not there, but they had a chair with my name on it. They did a straw Paul and I ended up winning.
Speaker 1: That's kind of tough. Like every now and then you hear the poor kid who runs for a student body president unopposed and loses and you just your heart breaks for.
Speaker 8: Yeah. So I mean, you know, look right now, uh, Lauren's running a strong campaign. You know, I've been out in the district. People are excited about what's going to happen in November, not only here in Colorado, uh in CD four, but also what's going to happen in our at our nation when it comes to the presidential election. So you know there's a lot going on as you know, Uh, I really I heard you say. You know, President Trump has maybe struggled a little bit and identifying Kamala Harris. But I'm going to tell you this. You know, she's trying to convince people that you know, she's got a grocery bag full of political promises. They're going to save the nation, and it's nothing but political illusions.
Speaker 9: You get positive illusions that.
Speaker 8: She's trying to get people to buy. We all know that people are struggling buying groceries, so they're not going to buy, you know what she's trying to sell.
Speaker 1: Well, I've just want you're helping figuring out what price gauging is. It must be a technical term. I'm not familiar with. Listening, Greg and I will work.
Speaker 7: To pass the first ever federal man on price gauging.
Speaker 1: On food price gauging. Can you help me with that?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, look.
Speaker 1: Price I know about price gouging, but price gauging. All I'm saying is, listen, we all misspeak here and there. But when you're hiding from interviews from the friendly press since you were installed as the nominee, and then this is the centerpiece of the plan you're announcing and you can't get the word right, it does raise some questions.
Speaker 8: It really does. Look I mean, you know, it's kind of like that old saying, Right, meet the new boss, same as the old boss. So meet the new candidate, same as the old candidate. You know, nothing is changing. You know, the policies are the same. Their inability to really connect and communicate clearly into what their policies are. You know, she's trying to find those words that she thinks bull will embrace. And again it's all positive illusions that she's trying to sell out there, you know, and again we all know that it's tough to buy groceries these days. Let's tell the quality of life has diminished severely in the last three and a half years. You know, and she's trying to convince people that she will be able.
Speaker 1: He wasn't around for that quality of life.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she was right there, she was in the room.
Speaker 1: Tell me about this one. I saw this today and I wondered, is she cutting an ad for Trump? Here?
Speaker 7: A lot a loaf of bread cost fifty percent more today than it did before the pandemic. Ground beef is up almost fifty percent.
Speaker 6: I'm Donald Trump and I approved this message.
Speaker 1: You can see that one coming. See Greg, when you and I raally quibble with you, but I'll quib on this one. When you say, hey, same deal, same message, I respectfully disagree. I think that that Biden was able to pull the con with enough people that he was somehow, you know, some kind of moderate. With Kamala Harris, she's gone full throated ism, whether you want to call it Marxism, communism, socialism, whatever. When she comes out and says guaranteed equal outcome, which is exactly what you're saying verbatim, and coming out pushing price fixing, is she even trying to hide it anymore? And that's so far left where Biden pretended to be. Do you think Craig got Congressman Lopez. If Biden before election day had said he was going to be this far left as a president, do you think he would have squeaked out that victory.
Speaker 8: No way, not at all. But you're absolutely Craig. Now when you listen to her right, and I'm going to tell you, I've been out in the Hispanic community talking to a lot of Democrats and they're telling me we're ready for a change. I mean, they're no longer trying to hold on to that Democrat label because they recognize that, you know, their quality of life has been diminished severely, you know, the open what's happening. Hispanic Americans here in Colorado and across the nation do not like the open border. And to your point, you know they're seeing it. They came from a lot of rites, They understand what it means, and they're like, no, yeah, they know what it's going to come down to Pike.
Speaker 1: Well, this is like the Hara said, I wonder if you can do a kind of a mock Hara sad vote for what you ran from, right. I mean, that's what she's asking them to do when she comes out with this this purely Marxist stuff. Yeah, true, Yeah, it's so I think she made Waltz I think the biggest political mistake in our lifetime. I think this is the second biggest one, just to come out and favor price fixing and stuff like that, when you've even got CNN immediately calling her out comparing it to Venezuela. Not a good look, No it's not.
Speaker 8: But you know what what we need to do is take the high road, talk to people, talk to our neighbors, and just ask them that basic question, is your quality of life better today than it was three years ago? And if you have the same type of attitude or even further to the left, more progressive, do you think it's going to get better or do you think it's going to get worse. I think you and I both know their answer is going to be. You know what, I don't see it getting any better anytime soon. And Americans are tired. They're getting tired of being told stand at the back of the line while we have all these other people that are not here as citizens, very illegal, and we're pushing them to the front of the line. People are starting to do that.
Speaker 1: You know, if God gave me an opportunity to talk to each and every voter before they filled out their ballot, I would ask them one question, do you want peace or do you want war? That's the one question, because you can't get a bigger contrast, right, And they've proven it. Trump in office peace, Harrison, Biden in office war. I think warr in peace, pretty people do right? Yeah? Yeah, congressman here clear right, yeah. And it's been proven. It's not speculation, it's not theory. It's been proven. But hey, Congress, I appreciate the time. Thank you for that.
Speaker 8: You bet you you take care you as well?
Speaker 1: That is Greg Lopez kind enough to join us. Let me come back. We'll go to our fiery lines. People still wanting that perfect label for Kamala Harrison talking about other things as well. Right now, I think Kamala Marx appears to be the leader in the clubhouse text blowing up. Also, you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Which lyric, which lyric did I step on this stand?
Speaker 9: Is the one that Greg Lopez mentioned the new Boss team as the old bus.
Speaker 1: Very thoughtful, very thoughtful. Yeah. Now, I was just suggesting that Kamala Harris's message is so far left to where Joe Biden's was. If Biden had run, if Biden had run in twenty as far left as he governed, you would have lost by a bunch, That's all I'm saying. And that's Biden, you know who could pull off the a lunch pail Joe kind of con Kamala Harris, who can never run from the fact she's a San Francisco radical and now just openly is them right openly you know, guaranteed equal outcome, price fixing, et cetera. Whether you want to call it Marxism, communism, socialism, picurism. Yeah, that ain't gonna fly. But it's a very good news. Before you go back to the phone lines, and this may tie into an issue we were talking about earlier in the show. We've had a number of parents want to come on air to talk about a local charter school where there's a first grader they say, dressing up like a girl. They don't want their young kids to have to deal with those confusing gender issues in this school. Parents say, is saying their hands are tied. Well, maybe just got a bit untied. And we're still researching this, but here's a very very important, major positive ruling from the US Supreme Court, and I'll give you I think this is the CBS version of the story. Supreme Court maintains block on it entirety of Biden Administration's new Title nine rule. The Supreme Court on Friday declined to let the Biden administration enforce portions of a new rule that includes protections from discrimination for transgender students under Title nine while legal proceedings continue. Now, obviously CBS is putting their own spin on this, but for the nine justices would have let part of the rules take effect according to the order, but all members of the Court agreed that the key disputed changes, including the new definition of quote sex discrimination to include quote gender identity and the restrictions on same sex spaces, could remain blocked. So this is a very very big deal when it comes to sanity, when it comes to religious freedom, when it comes to parental rights. This is a very very big deal. So we'll get into more analysis Monday on a practical level how this will help, but keep something in mind on the wonky level. This this comes from two federal courts, one in Kentucky, the other in Louisiana. So at this point you know that it may only apply at the moment to those states there. But obviously the US Supreme Court has ruled on this. So if there are other challenges now, if people have to go so far as to challenging, you know, the new Title nine requirements in other states, it's almost a guaranteed win. So I think it would be frivolous now for any actor in any state or for the federal government to try to apply these new Title nine requirements that the Biden administration is trying to impose on states. So a major, major, major victory for parental rights, for sanity, for the rights of children, and wonderful, wonderful development. Let's go back to the phone lines. We'll talk to Carol first. You're in Denver on the dan KAPLA show.
Speaker 5: Welcome Carol, Sorry about that. How about how about bait and switch Kamala, or how about Hide and Harris.
Speaker 1: Heide and Harris. Okay, that's a good one, Carol, t Harris Heiden, Harris, Gary and Longmont. You're on the dan CAPLA Shore. Welcome, Hi, Dan.
Speaker 10: I got a winning idea for Donald Trump on immigration, and what he does is.
Speaker 9: He liberalizes it massively, but you have.
Speaker 10: To apply for citizenship in the United States in your home country, and you have to show residents in your home country for at least one year, and so that would encourage everybody to go back.
Speaker 9: And if you if you're deported, then you have like a five year or ten year delay on that. And then so he really turns up the dials in those countries. Yeah, when they see people starting to get citizenship in their home country, they'll go back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gary, appreciate the calls, thank you. Yeah, I'm starting to see a lot come down on this major victory in the US Supreme Court blocking the Biden Harris effort to change Title nine. One commentator saying, hey, this changehould four schools to allow men to shower with women, men to take academic and athletic scholarships from women, men to be housed in women's dorms, teachers compelled to use preferred pronouns. And the US Supreme Court, though, coming out today and saying no, we're going to block all of that. So yeah, we'll have a deeper analysis on Monday when I get a chance to go through the ruling over the weekend. But clearly major good news for kids, for parents, for sanity. Dad, switching him out referring to walls would be a terrible look, right, but it's going to be a much more awful look for the Democrats day in and day out to keep him on the ticket. Listen, at this point, if I'm betting the car, yeah, you would expect he'd stand the ticket. But there's a reason why so many lefty networks have done very, very damning critical stories about him in the last twenty four hours. They know what I'm saying's true biggest political mistake of our lifetime, And a close second is Harris coming out today in favor of price controls when you've even got CNN with a guest on saying, hey, that's what Venezuela did. How well did it work out for them? Dan? Regarding Tulsia, I'm so glad Ooman is prepping Trump because you can help him keep his guard up against a woman like Kamala who is an eightly two faced and nasty, says the Texter. Yeah, news of the day, Tulsa Gabbert helping Trump prep. I'm just thrilled that Trump's prepping in a traditional way. Trump's a brilliant guy with lots of accomplishments, lots of legitimate ammo on Harris, and if he preps in a traditional way, very good things are going to happen in the debate. And Tulsi Gabbridge, obviously you've got to prep against a woman, but you better prep against somebody really good, you know. And a big mistake. President Trump's done so many things well, Ryan, but I called it out at the time in twenty it was a huge mistake to set the bars so low for Biden. Right, do not be setting the barlow for Harris talking about her being a dummy, this.
Speaker 8: That, that.
Speaker 1: Do not set that barlow. Prepare for her to be great, Prepare for her very best. But if Trump's just preparing in a traditional way for the debate, yeah, very good things will happen. Thank you, Ryan for your great work today and throughout this amazing week. Kelly, You're the best human sunshine each and every day. But as amazing as this week has been, it's nothing like next week's going to be. I mean, this is going to be the craziest stretch probably in American political history. Join us Monday on The Dan Kaplis Show.