Speaker 1: Would you stand with me. Let's pray over the Word this morning.
Speaker 2: Father, we thank you for the opportunity to gather to hear from your heart. Father, pray that as we listen to what you have prepared for us, God, to pray that it pierces our hearts. This morning changes us, affects us.
Speaker 1: Makes us leave here.
Speaker 2: Running after you with passion and with everything that we have.
Speaker 1: We pray that in.
Speaker 2: Jesus' name and Man, God bless you, you can be seated.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm excited about being able to share with you the Word today. Hopefully you enjoy the graphic and it reminds you of when you were in Sunday School as a kid. Come on, a couple of you, Hey man, all right, and we'll talk about that in a moment. But last week, Pastor Gary, how many of you were here from Pastor Gary last week?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And Pastor Gary last week was you know in his message he was encouraging us to ask Jesus to call us.
Speaker 1: Out of the boat. And the point was, you know, he wanted us to ask the Lord to call.
Speaker 2: Us into the deeper things of him so that we could be running after him with everything that we've got and that's a that is a powerful word and a powerful picture of how we should be responding and requesting of God. And then two weeks ago, Pastor Dwayne was preaching a message and he made a really profound statement and it was so profound. Actually wrote it down. So how many of you take notes? Okay, come on, you should be taking notes.
Speaker 1: In these things. But he made a profound statement.
Speaker 2: And at the time it was kind of humorous because of what he was talking about. But that statement stuck with me and I thought, boy, that that's actually really profound.
Speaker 1: And the statement was a little leak makes you worthless.
Speaker 2: And he was talking about this large floating that he had Pastor Joel bought recently. And uh, and they spent some money on this thing. What do you spend like thirteen hundred bucks or something?
Speaker 1: Wow? I mean, I've known you a long time.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you spending thirteen hundred You didn't pay that.
Speaker 1: For your house.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a lot of money for Wow, and you're a pastor.
Speaker 1: Huh, all right, we need you to go to that giving thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're gonna have a drop over to add pastor's floating.
Speaker 1: Well, all know what it's about. But anyway, but his point was.
Speaker 2: You know that they bought this floaty, they made the floating float and uh and then they get up.
Speaker 1: And it's gone, like.
Speaker 2: What happened to the floating I can only imagine this conversation at their house and and Pastor Joel said, I told him me better go find it.
Speaker 1: It was probably his idea to buy it. She was against it.
Speaker 2: And then it disappears and she's like, you better go find that thing.
Speaker 1: How'd I do? Is? I am my clothes? Kind of okay? But but here's the thing about that.
Speaker 2: So and I want to relate that to us for a moment, because see a lot of us we can end up feeling a lot like that floaty. You're like, wow, how do you get that? Well, here's the deal. When when you first become a Christian. So when you first get the floaty, you pull it out of the box, you inflate the thing. You know, when we first become Christians. I remember when I became a Christian, I was like full of energy, full of vigord. There was nothing that could stop me. Saved, fill the Holy Ghost, and I'm going to heaven and nothing's going to get.
Speaker 1: In my way, you know, and same thing.
Speaker 2: You know, we kind of get that, and you know, we get the euphoria of it going. We go float out in the lake and it's a calm day, the sun is shining, the water is calm. Maybe the grandkids are playing with us. If it were our kids, we'd be irritated, but it's grandkids, so we're not irritated, right, Okay, speaking from experience and so so, you know, but you're laying there, but you're thinking to yourself, man, this is so good.
Speaker 1: I'm never going back to shore. This is it.
Speaker 2: The sun is in my face, like these lights are shining down. You know, maybe I have some sunscreen. I probably need it here under the lights. But it's okay. And and so you know, you're you're just laying there. Life is good. Maybe you have a little glass of tea. You're just hanging out and you never want to go back to shore. And then, you know, that's how it is with us as Christians. We kind of get into that mode and we're just kind of, you know, this is so good, we don't ever want it to change. But then life has to happen and things begin to change and when pastors rescued the floating, he found it. They get it untethered from the other people's dock, and they take it home, and they discovered that it had a little leak in it. It had picked up a nail, and now it became more of a sinker than a floaty. And sometimes that's how our lives can be, you know. We kind of bump along and life is good, and then.
Speaker 1: A little.
Speaker 2: Pop comes and we have a little link and we begin to sink a little bit.
Speaker 1: But now that's our new normal, and we just but life just becomes what it is.
Speaker 2: And you know, with Peter, I can only imagine he's sitting in the boat. They see Jesus on the water through the mist, can't really tell who he is. And then all of a sudden, you know, Peter sees and recognize him.
Speaker 1: Says, Lord, if it's you, call me out of the boat.
Speaker 2: I want to walk on the water too, And Jesus says, well, come on out, Peter, and so he gets out of the boat and he begins to walk on the water. And Peter, all of a sudden, like us on that floating, he's all of a sudden, he's pretty excited. Because walking on the water is a totally different experience than being on the water in a boat, And he's thinking to himself, you know, this is really cool, and Peter, he's like probably thinking to himself, this is the best thing in my life. I'm going to be able to walk on the water. I don't need a boat to go fishing anymore. I can just walk out, get the fish, come back in. I don't have the maintenance of a boat. I don't have to clean the boat. I don't have to trailer the boat to Blue Creek. I don't have think about that. What could we do if we just walked on the river and got the fish? Amazing, really cool. But then something happens and distractions come the waves, maybe a wind, or maybe those guys in the boat that you left behind. Hey, Peter, you better get back in the boat before you drown.
Speaker 1: Dude, what are you thinking? You're going to sink?
Speaker 2: And all of a sudden, those voices become the voices you're hearing, not not the word of the Lord, the voices from behind, well meaning people who only have your best interest in heart, and he begins to sink. But up to that point, he's sinking to himself. I'm going to open a new business. Who needs a boat? When you've got Jesus charter company? Would that sell?
Speaker 1: It might? Craig's my fishing buddy, so you know.
Speaker 2: But but I'm telling you the reality of life can wipe us out if we're not careful. And what God wants us to hear today is that He has this sustaining connection that he wants with us. He wants us to be people who are so connected to Him that the people in the boat can't distract us from the word. Come on that when we're on the floatie. All we can hear is his word. All we can hear is his praises. All we can hear are the good things of God. Jesus said this in Revelation three. He said, behold, I stand at the door, and I knock, and if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him, and he with me. And then Timothy Paul was writing to him, and he said, and two Timothy one six He says, I'm writing to you to encourage you to fan the flame and rekindle the fire of the spiritual gift.
Speaker 1: God imparted to you all of these things.
Speaker 2: See John, he wrote this that Jesus stands at the door and knocks, And we think of that as a salvation call, and it is, but it's also Jesus standing at the door and knocking and saying, I want to come in and dine with you. If you read that passage and you go into the original interpretation, is it is the bridegroom standing at the door knocking on the door of his bride. And if they opened the door and they invited him in, the answer was yes. Jesus is saying to you today, will you be my bride? Will you invite me in? And what Paul was saying to Timothy is Timothy, if you want to run with God the way that you've been called to run with God, with the annoying thing that you've been called with, with, with the passion that He's put in you, You're gonna have to do something on your own.
Speaker 1: You've got to stir yourself.
Speaker 2: You've got to stir that blessed you got to stir yourself. I'm telling you, I'm challenged by this, and I want to challenge all of us that that that you consider stirring yourself every day. You know, it's interesting because I was, uh, you know, thinking about this the other day, and it puts a responsibility on us. You know, so many times we we we come to church and we don't get stirred. Maybe you're not stirred by the worship, but you know what it wasn't for you? Was he stirred by it? Come on, I don't want that to sound critical. I'm just telling you what we think of it doesn't really matter. Can we stir ourselves into the reality that Jesus you are my Lord.
Speaker 1: I worship you with all that I have.
Speaker 2: I worship you even though I don't necessarily care for that type of music. But I'm gonna worship you anyway. I'm gonna worship you. I'm gonna serve you. I want to praise you. Stir yourselves up. Jeff Conley was telling me the other day about an encounter that he had with the Lord this week and how that he had gone up into his prayer room in the morning and he began to pray.
Speaker 1: And he went in there.
Speaker 2: With no phone, no music, nothing, just goes in their raw and he began to pray, and He's like, I just wanted to visit with God, and he began to pray, and he began to seek the Holy Spirit, and pretty soon he began to sing. And soon he begins to get stirred up in his spiriting, and he begins to sense Holy Spirit in the room, and he's singing a new song, and he stirred up, and he said, it was the best.
Speaker 1: Encounter I've had in a very long time.
Speaker 2: God wants us so raw, he wants us so stirred up in him, that all we can do is say, God, I just.
Speaker 1: Need you, and I want you.
Speaker 2: I want you in every situation. I want you in my life. God, more than anything. I want you in the lives of my children. I want you in the lives of my grandchildren. I want you in the lives of the people that are around me. God, get yourself stirred up. Let what breaks his heart break your heart. The relationship that He has for us is so filled with joy and purpose and destiny, telling you so many times we as Christians, we walk through life with a little bit of a leak, and we allow it to destroy us, and we allow it to steal the joy that He has for us because we're not taking the time to patch it every single day and say, God, I need you more than anything. Psalm sixteen eleven says, because of you, I know the path of life. As I taste the fullness of joy in your presence at your right side, I experienced divine pleasure forevermore.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: He's the God of joy, and he's the God of pleasure. He doesn't want you to be bored, to be stiff, to have a leak, to be down cast. He wants you full of joy, full of pleasure. And it's through that joy and through that pleasure that you're gonna find your destiny and everything that he has for you.
Speaker 1: Many of you know our story a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know that since the beginning of twenty twenty, Sandy and I we really began to focus on the communion message. And in the beginning it wasn't that it was just hey, let's receive communion with Jeff and ca Aaron who were stuck on the Princess Cruise ship, and we're like, hey, you know, can we just call you, encourage you each day and receive communion with you and pray with you, guys, because they're stuck out in the middle of the Pacific ocean in a little dinky cabin. These are very tall people. Have you seen them? Can you imagine? No window? You know, the bedroom is small, you know, Jeff is tall, Karen's tall. These are big people. This is like, you know, I'm like, oh my gosh, I'd go out of my mind. I would have gone out of my mind. I'm not very big, you know. And and so that began this thing, and and so then it kind of grew, you know, and we start just receiving communion with them, and then we invite people from the church to begin receiving communion with us.
Speaker 1: And and it just kind of gross.
Speaker 2: And then I'm sitting at home one day on a Saturday and and I'm like, I'm like, you know what we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna do, honey.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start a Facebook page and we're gonna call it my daily communion. You ever done something as a commitment and gone after you did it, You're like, what was I thinking?
Speaker 1: And that kind of hit me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know right, I mean, I'm like, because it's not my every other day communion, it isn't my every other week communion.
Speaker 1: It's my daily communion.
Speaker 2: When you have a website, called my Daily Communion dot Com and you can go there and check it out. It's kind of cool, you know, and and like, you know, it's like people expect to see.
Speaker 1: A daily communion post.
Speaker 2: Who knew, And like, we grew up in religion. We're in church, you know, Pentecostal kids. We had communion afore Sunday of every month in the same scripture, you know, and we examined ourselves and we took communion, and you know, in five minutes it was over, and we had done our communion duty for the months, and life went on, and then twenty twenty hits and all of a sudden communion because something totally different to us. It had already been that years ago, but at this point in twenty twenty, it's like, this is really important for people right now. And while we didn't have a whole lot of manna in us because we knew a few scriptures about communion, but then God begins to place a daily manna in us. So the Bible says, if you seek me out, I'm gonna come to you. And we would sit around, I remember these early days of this, and we would literally we would sit around and we would talk about these things, and it kind of was at the beginning, it was kind of like this laborious thing.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like, wow, this is we have to do this, and we could. And then and then one day I'm sitting there and I'm like, I'm praying about it because because I realized that we're making it hard. We're making it hard. And then there's this day I'm sitting in my chair and I'm praying and I'm prepping and I'm thinking, and the Holy Spirit speaks to me and he says, I want to show you something.
Speaker 1: And he begins to show me.
Speaker 2: He says, I want you to see that there was a foreshadow of communion throughout the Word of God, throughout the Bible. And I'm going to give you golden nuggets to give to people, not because other people have taught this and you're gonna be able to go learn from them, but because you're going to learn from Holy Spirit what God wants you to present. And it was interesting because commitment, how many of you have a hard time with commitment? Come on, seriously, like I know this, more than three or four of you as needed to come to the altar and repent today. But The point I'm making is that, you know, sometimes we do things and then we try and do it in our own and it becomes hard. And yet God begins to show us things. And one day I remember the Lord speaking to him. He says, Okay, I want you to understand something. I fed Elijah communion under the broom free to overcome depression.
Speaker 1: Would you tell people that please?
Speaker 2: So I'm telling you you want to get over depression, receive communion. And then he says to me one day, he says, you know, when Paul was shipwrecked and the men hadn't eaten for fourteen days, I fed them communion because the journey ahead of them was too long without it.
Speaker 1: He says, would you.
Speaker 2: Tell the people that they need communion every day because the journey they're facing is too long without it. And he began to make it easy for us to see. And everything we began to see was through this lens that God began to just lift the lid off of.
Speaker 1: And he says, these are what I want you to teach.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you this not to brag, because it's not anything we can brag about. This has nothing to do with Sandy and I all of this was things that Holy Spirit began to reveal to us. But I'm telling you, if you'll make a commitment, God will meet you in your commitment.
Speaker 1: And if you'll.
Speaker 2: Decide that you're going to do the thing that's hard, God will meet you in the thing that's hard and make it easy. Come on, Serving Him is easy. Making the commitment is the hard part for us as people. But once we make that decision, God's going to turn on the faucet and all of a sudden, the thing that you thought was hard is going to become easy. The thing that you thought was difficult is going to become something that you can handle every single day. And I'm telling you it will change, change, change your life. Miraculous things flow out of the intimacy with Him telling you. The miraculous flows. We have seen miracles in our lives. You know about God healing me of celiac disease. We've seen miracles in other people's lives. You know about Roman and you know having a baby, how Aiden came? Where after all those years of infertility and treatments and frustration, communion, one night, three weeks later, they're pregnant. Come on, Come on, God, he's the god of fertility. He's the god of agility. He's the god that will take you from your low point to your high point. If you're struggling with anything, he's the god for it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. If you're struggling in.
Speaker 2: Your finances, he's the god of prosperity. If you're struggling in your health, he's the god of your healing.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: If you're struggling in your marriage, he's the god of reconciliation and unity. Come on, But it starts with communion with him. You've got to have communion with him. And yeah, I'm gonna I sometimes everything I talk about it gets up ends up being community. Yes, because you know what, everything in our lives flows out of our relationship with him. And Jesus said, I came here. I'm knocking on the door to dine with you. Come on at that table, Come and dine. Come on, come and dine. Tell him your troubles, tell him your high points, tell him your low points, tell him everything that's going on. And you know what else, Listen to what he has to say. Because he cares about the government, he cares about the school system, he cares about the Port Commission. He cares about our lives daily. He is the god that cares about everything that's going on in our lives. As a young man, as a boy I grew up, I was fascinated by this story of Zachias. So you all, some of you might recognize that that's actually a picture of a flannel graph. I many even know what a flannel graph is. Okay, there's about half of you, Okay, good third of you. Whatever I told Sandy, like fourteen people would raise their hand. But you know, I was always amazed by the flannel graph because like it was this piece of paper and he's stuck it.
Speaker 1: On the wall, and I was like, huh, how's that work? You know? And and so I'd be like trying to figure out how it works.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure the teacher was saying something really important about Zychias, but I was still trying to figure out how to stick to the wall, you know. And I'd look at the back afterward, thinking they got glue back there, and it's just soft and anyway, it kind of freaked me out, but it was cool, you know.
Speaker 1: And I tried to take it home with me and my mother slapped me.
Speaker 2: She was she was the bastard's wife, you know, and the and the teacher and so I'm boring.
Speaker 1: It was terrible.
Speaker 2: So anyway, but but you know, but but Zachias fascinated me as a kid. And the other thing that was cool about is Psychias was there was a cool little song that went with Zachias's story. You know, you guys know the song Zachius was a wee little.
Speaker 1: Man, and a wee little man was he?
Speaker 2: Guys know the song some of how many of you honestly know the song? And I have okay, oh right, I stopped singing, Okay, But the point was that, you know, Zakias climbs up in the sycamore tree because he wants to see Jesus, and the Bible teaches us that Zachius was, you.
Speaker 1: Know, was uh.
Speaker 2: Was you know, height challenged, let's say, yeah, and so you know that's why you call him a wee little man. Okay, it was cute and it probably rhymed, but you know whatever, And and so, but Zacheus was this guy who was short and he worked for the Roman government. He was a Jewish man working for the Roman governor government. And he wasn't just like a tax collector. He was actually in charge of tax collectors, and so he was known to be, you know, this kind of squirrely little guy who abused people and took their money. And probably from the Jewish perspective, he was considered a trader because he worked for the Romans and he would take your money. And the tax collectors back then, they would, you.
Speaker 1: Know, be just honest.
Speaker 2: They would charge you more than you were supposed to pay because that was their share. And zachy Is became wealthy through this process. And and so one day though, and by the way, how many of us have friends that work at the I R S?
Speaker 1: Anybody?
Speaker 2: I asked this in first there's one person out of the out of however many we've had here today, one person, pastor. That's awesome, congratulations. How many have you worked for the I R S? Anybody? Okay, good, all right, okay, we're just just checking in, no big deal.
Speaker 1: We're all good here.
Speaker 2: But but my point is these guys don't have a lot of friends.
Speaker 1: They didn't then and they don't today.
Speaker 2: We still have a guy that attended our churchyard that was an auditor with the I R S. And you know, we love dun him. From a distance. So, but here's the thing about Zachias. He was physically, you know, financially, materially he was very wealthy, but spiritually he was bankrupt.
Speaker 1: Emotionally he was probably bankrupt.
Speaker 2: He probably didn't like himself any more than the people that were around him liked him, because that's what happens to people like that.
Speaker 1: And and so.
Speaker 2: He goes and he hears that Jesus is coming to town. Let's read this in Luke nineteen. It says on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus had passed through had to pass through Jericho. There lived a very wealthy man named Zachias, who supervised all the tax collectors, and he was eager to see Jesus and kept trying to get a look at him through the massive crowds. Since Zachias was a short man and couldn't see over their heads of the people, over the heads of the people, he ran ahead of everyone and climbed up a blossoming fig tree to get a glimpse of Jesus as he passed by. And it says when Jesus got to that place, he looked up into the tree and he said, Zachius, hurry down for I must stay at your house today. And then the crowd they heard that, and they began to complain, and it says, look at this, of all the people to have dinner with, he's going to eat.
Speaker 1: At the house of a crook.
Speaker 2: And Zachias was amazed over his gracious visit, over the gracious visit to his home of Jesus, and joyously welcomed him. And Zachias stood in front of him and said, half of all that I own I will give to the poor, and Lord, if I've cheated anyone, I promised to pay them back four times as much as I've stolen. And then Jesus says something to him that's absolutely crucial. He says, gee, Jesus said to him, your repentance shows that today salvation has come to you and to your household, and that you are a true son of Abraham.
Speaker 1: I want you to catch some things here.
Speaker 2: Here's a man who probably thought very little of himself. Here's a man who others thought very little of as well. And then one day Jesus is coming to town and he hears about it, and.
Speaker 1: He remembers something.
Speaker 2: He begins to think, this man who might be the Messiah, I want to see him with my own eyes. There was something in him that began to stir, there was something in him that began to cry out, I need to see this man. And he goes and he climbs into this tree, and this tree. It's an interesting thing. These sycamore fight as trees the fruit on them. In order for that fruit to ripen, it has to be struck open.
Speaker 1: It's just like our hearts.
Speaker 2: God needs to strike us open sometimes so he can cause us to mature and come into what he's called us to. And Zachias goes up there and Jesus strikes him open. Wow, by his loving kindness. He knew his name, he recognized him, he saw his weaknesses, and he said, Zachias, I need you to come down from that tree, look me in the eye, because today I'm going to dine at your house.
Speaker 1: And he goes to his house.
Speaker 2: And the Bible really doesn't tell us much about what happened behind those closed doors, but.
Speaker 1: I can tell you this. I guarantee you.
Speaker 2: At that table, at that communion table, they were sitting there and Jesus said to him, Zachias, you were created with a soft heart. Zachias, you were created to be a man who loves people. Zachias. You were created to be honest, Zachias. You were created to love on your fellow neighbors. Zachias, I've put something in you that's meant to influence all of your talent, all of the things that you've done, all of your abilities, if you'll use them for me, I'm going to make you the tallest man in all of the city. You may not be tall physically, and you might be critical of yourself, but Jesus is saying, whatever your shortcoming is.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make it your PowerPoint right now.
Speaker 2: And zach he is all of the sudden, something comes over him and he stands up in front of Jesus and he says.
Speaker 1: I'm going to become a different person today. And he became.
Speaker 2: He transitioned from a heart of stone to a heart of softness. He transitioned from a miser to a giver. He transitioned from someone who was hoarding to someone who was not hoarding. And all of a sudden, I want to give it all away. I'm going to give back four times what I've stolen. All of a sudden, he changed, and God's saying to us today you'll do the same thing.
Speaker 1: I'll make you.
Speaker 2: I'll make you something you've never dreamed that you could be. I want to share with you something that the closer we will draw to Him, the more clearly we will hear him.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you.
Speaker 2: Encountering him, you'll begin to hear his voice more clearly. You'll begin to sense his presence more clearly. You'll begin to understand what he has going on, what he has planned for your life, more clearly than you've ever had before.
Speaker 1: This morning.
Speaker 2: My encouragement to us is that you would consider a daily encounter with Him, kind of like what Sandy and I have done, where I could tell you story after story after story or over the past few years, God has met us in those morning moments, and sometimes it becomes a little bit emotional because we begin to see things that we've never seen before, and it begins to minister to the places that we've never even knew where.
Speaker 1: Problems in our lives, and the Holy Spirit begins to touch us, and.
Speaker 2: God begins to touch your life because maybe in that lonely place, he says, you know what, if you'll dine with me today, I'm gonna fill that void.
Speaker 1: And maybe you're looking at a.
Speaker 2: Health situation and Jesus says, if you'll dine with me today, I want to heal you physically. Come on, maybe it's that moment that you're saying, God, I don't know what to do because my marriage is falling apart, and he says, he you'll dine with me, I'll begin to heal your marriage.
Speaker 1: Because you see, as we.
Speaker 2: Dine with him, he says, if you'll dine with me, I want to heal your heart. I want to touch your life. I want everything in your world to be what I've called it to be. If you'll shrut out the noise of the distractions and focus on me, have got something for you that you've never had before, through the chaos, through the difficulties, through all of that.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to compete with those noises.
Speaker 2: He wants to completely invade your space and your situation.
Speaker 1: He will absolutely change your heart.
Speaker 2: Out of Zacheus's life and that moment of encounter, zach Heias began to see himself completely different. It's interesting that the Bible says he's stood up. Here's a very short man who probably hadn't stood up a lot in his life but that day he stood up a little taller, a little stronger, but with the power of the Holy Spirit, and made some serious commitments to the Lord. That day, he began to view his relationship with the Lord totally different because.
Speaker 1: He hadn't known him until then.
Speaker 2: But now, all of a sudden, he's like, here's this man who's the Messiah who came into my house. I didn't deserve him to come into my house, but he came. I hadn't done anything that deserved the honorary, the honor of his majesty, King Jesus, coming into my house, but he came.
Speaker 1: And you might feel that way about your house.
Speaker 2: Maybe your house has just calm, and maybe your house isn't the biggest, maybe your house isn't the most fallation. What I'm telling you, if you'll invite him, and he's going to come in because he sees you as a prince, he sees you as royalty, he sees you as one of his own, and he wont to sit down with you and dine with you and tell you all the good things that he sees in you, the beauty of your life, the plans he has, the things he has for you. If we'll just dine with him. The Bible tells us that though we were once far off, we have been brought near by the blood of Christ. Every time you receive that cup of communion, you're drawing near to him. Every time. It's not just simply a wafer and a cup of jews. This is the very dna of our Lord Jesus entering our bodies. The most powerful substances on earth are those two elements that you're holding. That encounter with him will change your relationship with other people.
Speaker 1: All of a.
Speaker 2: Sudden, You'll begin to see them through the eyes of Jesus. I'm telling you, it will change your perspective. Prejudices fall off in light of what Jesus sees. Hatred falls away in light of what Jesus sees. Disappointment, discouragement, doubt, and unbelief. They just fall off, and all of a sudden, you can have relationship with people that you never dreamed of, and maybe those shattered relationships become restored because of communion with Jesus. Would you stand with me? This invitation in revelation still stands today. He's standing today at the door of our lives knocking, and.
Speaker 1: He's saying, if you will open that door.
Speaker 2: And invite me in, I want to come in and dine with you. If you will open that door and make a commitment of encounter. He's telling us today that those encounters will change your life. I believe that the most important time of our day is that time that we spend with Him. There's nothing more important for your day than be able to sit with Jesus and have that encounter. And I promise you, if you'll set aside some time in the mornings, and I challenge you to do this tomorrow, just set some time aside, take two minutes, play a worship song. I don't care what you do, but focus on Him for two minutes, and I tell you it will change your life. It will change your day. And I guarantee you when you go to work tomorrow, you're gonna see people, You're gonna see situations totally different. And all of a sudden, as you do this every day and you make this encounter a part of your life.
Speaker 1: It does not have to be hard.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, pretty soon, when he begins to encounter with you, all of the sudden, that encounter becomes the thing you look forward to the most every single day of your life. And as you encounter him and you begin to share with him your deepest, darkest concerns or your greatest victories, he's there to meet you, and he has victories to share with you too.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Father, we declare over your people that desire to encounter you.
Speaker 1: God, I asked him.
Speaker 2: Your Holy Spirit would invade every.
Speaker 1: Home this present here. Lord, we give you our homes. We give you the room. God.
Speaker 2: We we just declare, Father, that you are the lord of our homes. That you're the lord of our finances, You're the lord of our fears, You're the lord of our insecurities. You know the lord of everything in our lives. God, and we give it to you. And God, I pray to your Holy Spirit, would tenderly speak into our lives, tenderly speak into every situation. We declare healing, we declare restoration, we declare deliverance.
Speaker 1: We declare the power of Holy Spirit.
Speaker 2: Moving throughout this church, throughout the lives of the people in our homes.
Speaker 1: In Jesus Mighty Air. Amen, God bless you this morning. Church. Would you give him.
Speaker 2: A shout of praise as you go today?
Speaker 1: Amen?
Speaker 2: Lord, we thank you and we glorify you in Jesus' name.
Speaker 1: Let's worship as we go Church. Amen.