Speaker 1: Thank you Lord. We just thank you for your presence and your ministry today. Thank you for the word that you are already releasing over us. We bless you. Your word changes, inspires, renews, builds us up. We just give you the praise for it today in Jesus' name. And everybody said, amen, you may be seated at prayer this week, some of us guys were gathered and we were here, you know, praying and and together we just we kind of felt something and there are about four of us here and we just started moving into prayer over the nations, and the prayer over the nations was it was just so victorious and hope filled. And and while this was happening, I was just feeling literally, I was feeling divine optimism. It's like Holy Spirit knows that things are shifting and changing. He knows there's divine cooperation. He knows that he's breathing over us, breathing into his life rama the word from above. He's shifting our he's shifting our perspective. You know, when the children of Israel were sent into freedom and deliverance and out of bondage, they were to walk in the fulfillment that was given to Abraham that they would possess the promised Lamb.
Speaker 2: And that first generation.
Speaker 1: They continued in unbelief, and though they came out of bondage, they had bondage still in them. But then the second generation they begin to feel the wind of change, and they followed under the council of Joshua and Caleb, and they stayed near the Joshua and Caleeb And so their hearts were shifting as they were under that narrative of those two fathers. Those fathers were the narrative of faith over that next generation. And so their parents were dying off in the wilderness as they circled the same mountain. And it says they continued around the same mountain, and it's figurative, it's literally figurative. In other words, they continued that older generation continued around the same mind set. And there came a day when the generation had died off that it says that on that day the whole tribe turned northward and they began to march toward the promised land. There was a shift that took place, and they left the trajectory, they left the mindset, they left the circle of the same and the same argument and the same mindset. They left it behind, and it says, I can't give you the exact passage, but you could look it up, just google it. And they turn northward and you'll find it. They literally turn the northward and they begin to move away from forty years of circling around the same mountain. And so there came a shift. And today there's a shift right now in the body of Christ.
Speaker 2: There's a shift.
Speaker 1: There are winds of change right now in our hearts, in our minds, and our perspectives over us as a church, over us as the people, and us as a congregation, over you. If you'll pay attention, if you'll be listening right now, there's a day of shifting where we're beginning to cooperate with Holy Spirit northward. There's a northward change where we're leaving the circular arguments behind and the things that have held us in captive behind, and we're paying attention to the voice of Joshua, Yeshua, Joshua, our salvation. We're paying attention. We're coming into agreement. And it was only the generation of agreement that could move into the promise. The promise was the same. The promise didn't change I mean, if you know that it wasn't a new promise. The promise didn't change. There wasn't a change of promise. There was a change in the people. Suddenly the people could believe. Suddenly the people align their hearts. Suddenly the people listened more to the schooling of Joshua and Caleb than they did the narrative of their own parents. Suddenly there was a separation, and so that generation began to be separated out. And so it says that that generation went in with faith, meaning they had an expectancy of victory concerning their future. They had an expectancy of promise concerning their future. They weren't expecting the feet, they weren't expecting more of the same, but they were expecting a new realm, a new land, a new place for them, and a land that flowed with milk and honey. And so it is without today, I believe God's moving. And so I felt in this prayer meeting this week, this divine optimism, and then I began to kind of talk about it with the guys. We began to just kind of talk a little bit about divine optimism, and I just was seeing some things in the spirit that I think are so apropos of fitting for today and for this season. So I want to launch into that though with some passages about Jesus, about Yeshia, and it's passages that I hope that passages like this will continue to shift our thinking toward optimism and away from pessimism. Okay, come on, let's say I'm going to throw pessimism away to then yeah, let's throw it away today. And I want you to meditate on some of these passages. Now, these are passages about the coming Messiah. So these that I wanted to read to you today, they are prophetic passages out of Micah, out of Isaiah, out of the Psalms. These are prophetic passages looking forward to the time of the Messiah and what the Messiah would do, and what would happen with regard to the coming Messiah, how he would change darkness to light, gloom and despair into brightness and in the hope. And so listen to some of these like Micah chapter five, starting at verse two. But you, Bethlehem e f Ratha, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, one whose origins are from of old, from ancient times. Therefore, and by the way it happened, right, how many of you know what happened? Where was he born? And what is Bethlehem? The house of bread? So the bread of life was born in the house of bread? Right was he born? How many of you believe he was born.
Speaker 2: Out of you?
Speaker 1: So this is looking forward to that out of you will come one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.
Speaker 2: Now is he ruling over Israel right now? No?
Speaker 1: No, nope, he's ruining over spiritual energy Israel. But they've rejected him. So what's that mean. It means Romans eleven will come to pass. They will be grafted back in and Yashua will rule over them. They will accept him as Messiah. That means that there's hope filled days ahead because the Gentiles coming in was a great salvation to the earth.
Speaker 2: But the Jews.
Speaker 1: Coming back in, according to Romans eleven, will cause the whole earth to spring forth and rejoicing.
Speaker 2: So that's ahead of us. That's still ahead of us.
Speaker 1: Therefore, Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor bears a sun, and the rest of his brothers return to join Israel. He will stand and shepherd his flock and the strength of the Lord in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God, and they will live securely. How will they live? And they will live securely? For then His greatness will reach to the ends of the Oh, my goodness, there is a day coming where his greatness will reach to the ends of the earth, and he will sin and securely pasture his flock. Now you know what that means. That means there's some hope filled days ahead. Now, every one of these passages I'm going to read to you. I want to encourage you, I want to exhort you. I believe you can believe what you want to believe. But I believe these are passages that are coming, the pass before the Second Coming. These are coming the pastor for someone of the Second Coming. Don't ever leave here and say, pastor doesn't believe in the Rapture. Not true, pastor doesn't believe in the Second Coming? Not true? Pastor this pastor that don't be having rose pastor. After this, you can go to Arby's, but don't have pastor. Pastor believes in Versus Thessalonian chapter four. Pastor believes in a great catching up of the saints. Pastor believes in a great second coming. Pastor believes in all those things. But what I want you to see his pastor believes in a growing kingdom and advancing kingdom, a super powerful body, glorious church.
Speaker 2: He believes that these.
Speaker 1: Scriptures are coming to pass progressively. Even as Austin talked about today, he started as a baby. Did we see his dominion fully expressed of the baby. No, he walked thirty years and didn't do.
Speaker 2: Hardly a thing.
Speaker 1: Did we see his supernatural ministry and his dominion exercise during those thirty years.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Then he walked three and a half years on the earth and he exercised his dominion as a man over Satan. Did we see the fullness of his dominion at that time. No, it's progressive. It's continuing to happen, and now it's happening through the empowered sons and daughters of God, and it's going to continue. The Word of God says it's going to continue. And what these scriptures show us is they show us the increasing kingdom, and they show us what's coming, and they show us the full extent of his victory and his rule and his dominion. It's going to go to the ends of the earth, and even Israel will come in and they will live securely. Halleluj you some money Psalm two seven and eight. He said to me, you are my son. Today I have become your father, asked me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. I'm already preaching better than your shouting. Imagine what's ahead of us. The Sun is asking the co heirs. Now you've become a co heir. You're a joint heir with Jesus. You're a co heir of his, meaning that you're his partner in dominion over darkness. You're his partner in harvest, you're his partner in his victory. You're his partner in the reigning. Fact is he wants you to say the same thing that he is saying, kind of like I like it when my wife says the same thing that I'm saying. Oh, it's so embarrassing when we show up somewhere and she's contradicting every word that I've said. That's embarrassing. Any husband's in the building, thank you much. There's a husband in the back that can bear witness of what I'm saying. It's so much better when the wife has agreement with the husband, and.
Speaker 2: So it is with the bride of Christ. It's so much.
Speaker 1: Better when we have in our mouth that which he's saying. And so I don't want to be saying. Yeah, Europe has lost, France has lost. Yeah, that nation has lost. This nation's lost. I don't know what's going to happen over there. Romania is going down, Bulgaria's really in trouble.
Speaker 2: Italy, I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's so much influence there that's dark, and so much corruption. It's never coming back. You know what. Oh, that isn't the confession that's in the Lord's mouth. You know how much hope is in heaven. You know how much optimism is in the mouth of the Lord. You know how much optimism. Here's how much optimism.
Speaker 2: Ask of me.
Speaker 1: Ask of me, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance, the ends of the earth as your possession.
Speaker 2: Is there a bride?
Speaker 1: Is there a bride that can be asking the same thing the sun is asking?
Speaker 2: Is there a bride that can be.
Speaker 1: Confessing and coming into agreement with her husband. Is there a bride like that somewhere? I think there's one at New Horizon Church. I think there's an agreeing bride right here at New Horizon Church that can come into agreement. Because this is what the Sun is doing. This is what the Sun is saying, and we've become the prophetic intercessory partners co heirs with Jesus in the fulfillment of the nations. Coming back in Isaiah chapter two, and this is what Isaiah, the son of AMA's saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the last days. The mountain of the Lord's Temple, the mountain of the House of the Lord, will be established as the highest of the mountains. It will be exalted above all of the hills. It'll be exalted above education. It'll be exalted above me. It'll be exalted above entertainment. It'll be exalted above education and science. It'll be exalted above family. Every single mountain, every single hill, every mountain of culture is going to find their way to the mountain of the House of the Lord, and they're going to seek the Lord, and they're going to walk in the light of the Lord, it will be exalted, and all nations, how many, Oh, my goodness, that is just so positive. I think you need you. You guys are like sick, did you what is wrong with you? Are you reading the Bible? What in the world has happened to you? And all nations will stream to it. And many people will come and say, let us go to the mountain of the Lord, to the temple, to the house of the God of Jacob, and he will teach us his way, so that we will walk in his paths. The law will go out from Zion, and the word the Lord from Jerusalem. You you know we're not waiting for that day now. We aren't those of replacement theology. We don't believe that Israel doesn't have a place. We don't believe that we've fully replaced Israel and that Israel will have no place in Israel will not come in.
Speaker 2: But here's what we know. Here's what we believe.
Speaker 1: We believe according to Hebrews chapter twelve and Galatians chapter four and other passages. What we believe is that Jesus, the Supreme Man, the second Adam, the founder of a new creation people, is ruling from heavenly Jerusalem, that he's ruling from the Zion from above. Right now, he's already started ruling, and he's ruling through the hearts of those that have received the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 2: So we're not waiting after the rapture.
Speaker 1: We're not waiting for him to come and physically come, ride in on a white horse and touch down on the Mount of Olives for him to begin his kingdom and his dominion and his rule and his reign. No, no, nope, no, that is when Daniel saw either. In chapter seven, he saw Jesus in his ascension given the kingdom. Jesus was given the kingdom in his ascension as he ascended leading captives out of captivity in his train Ephesians chapter four, Revelation twelve. He came up to the heavens. And when he came in his ascension as a victorious man, not in his divinity, Death couldn't hold him, not because of his divinity. Death couldn't hold him because of his righteousness. So he ascends before the Father in his righteousness, and the kingdom is given him. You want to hear it, Daniel, Chapter seven. Oh, I'm skipping out of Isaiah tap chapter two prematurely, but we have to hear this out of Daniel chapter seven. Are you still here? We're talking about heaven's optimism? Are you getting optimistic? In my vision at night, I looked, give me the cross, cross cup, the cross cup to our pastor look at that beautiful somebody saw me with a naughty cup on the platform. I think, did you see my naughty cup a few weeks ago?
Speaker 2: Weeks?
Speaker 1: Well, I won't tell you what it said. You'll just have to ask some church member that saw it. It was an accident.
Speaker 2: You have this saw.
Speaker 1: You've forgiven me already, they said, leftist tears. In my vision at night, I looked in there before me was one like this of man, a son of Man, coming with clouds of heaven. This is none other than the ascension of be she If he Ephesians four and Matthew twenty four. He approached the Ancient of days and was led into his presence, and he was given authority, glory, and sovereign power. All nations and people of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed. Church that already started, that already started. That's why we can be so filled with hope. That's why when somebody pokes us, we bleed hope. Everywhere we go. We have the hope of heaven a coming out oozing out of us, oozing out of us. Listen, let's go on with Isaiah chapter two. The law will go out from Zion, the word the Lord from Jerusalem. He will judge between the nations and settle disputes for many peoples. How's it going to do that? Through the sons and daughters of God, through the Holy Spirit dwelling in you. King is already residing in you. He's already accomplishing these scriptures. And you haven't even realized it. You're already living in hope and haven't even realized it. You're already dwelling in a land of hope and haven't even realized it. They will beat their swords in the plowshares and their spears in the pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. That's happening before the Second Coming. Wrong Church. I didn't know it was a Lutheran congregation. You don't have to be too quiet here this morning. The Lutherans are louder than us today. Oh, back in the day, back in the day, the Lutherans were loud. Can you imagine Martin lu Through led those people into so much freedom, so much breakthrough, so much revelation and grace.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 1: What do you see? This is crazy stuff. Uh, this could actually come to pass right now. You know we're living in today where it could come to pass that we actually we actually recycle metal today, we actually are going to turn our war machines into combines. Isaiah and nine Austin read it this morning. For Rundus, a child is given, a son is born, a child is given. The government, administration, leadership of the nations will be on his shoulders. And what's cool here of the greatness of his government of peace or the government of peace or on and peace. So we've talked about that, but I want you to see.
Speaker 2: That these scriptures, there's multiple, multiple, multiple, multiple.
Speaker 1: Prophetic scriptures that show you that the growing king means an increase of shalom. There's there's got to be a people on the planet. I want to be in that generation where they expect an increase of Shalom. They begin to expect an increase of shalom, and the piece is so great, we're going to read it in a moment that the wolf, and it could be Dwayne Wolf.
Speaker 2: It could be. I don't know, it could be. It could be. I don't know. We were thinking.
Speaker 1: About that this morning. Is Pastor Joel a little lamb, and so it could be that the wolf is dwelling with the lamb. I don't know, it could be. But but it goes on to say that the Shalom, the Shalom is increasing so much so that it's shifting natural order. Natural order is actually shifting because the government of Shalom is increasing so powerfully before the second Coming, and there's a people that partner with his victory so powerful before the second coming, they begin to expect in corruption instead of corruption Isaiah eleven. A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse. Jesse was the father of David. Jesus is the son of David. The house and the kingdom that's being restored is the house and the lineage of David. And so a shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse. From the roots, a branch will bear fruit. The spear of the Lord will rest on him the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and of might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord. And he will delight in the fear of the Lord. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, nor will those who bear his spirit well. I added that or decide by what he hears with his ears. But with righteousness. He will judge the needy with justice. He will give decisions to the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the raw out of his mouth. With the breath of his lips, he will slay the wicked righteousness.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that.
Speaker 1: Talking about his mouth, he will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth. It's an emphasis on the prophetic and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God, which you, as a co heir, are to bear in your mouth. And with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked. These are pictures of a fulfillment that can only come to pass as you partner with him. These scriptures can only come to pass if you will be the Joshua and Caleb generation that partners with him as equal errors of his victory and his reigning in the earth. Righteousness will be his belt, faithfulness, the sash around his waist. Dwayne wolf will live with Joel the lamb. We're waiting on the scripture. Help us, help us back. There you go, there you go, thank you. The wolf will well, We'll live with the lamb. The leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf with the lion, the year ling together, and the little child will leave them. The cow will feed with the bear young. The young will lie there never mind, and the lion will eat straw like the ox. The infant will play near the cobras. Den. Uh, I was, I was having this picture of Karen Conley this morning. They have thousands of acres over there in eastern Washington, and uh, you know, you get out there in eastern Washington, you gotta be careful where you go. There could be a rattlesnake that jumps out of a rock and bite you on the leg or something. Right, you're ever going hunting over in the east side of the mountains, you know, and your dad says, be careful, and if you ever hear this noise, get out of the way.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But there's coming today, Church, there's coming today where you're gonna be walking through a field and you don't care if there's a viper or a cobra. You could go over to Thailand and hang out and visit the Mahawans. You don't care if there's a python or anything else. You don't even care if there's a tiger out in the woods. Hello, somebody, Why Because Shalom has permeated the atmosphere of the earth, because righteousness has grown so much, and the King is ruling and raining all of this before the second coming of the Lord. Therefore, as we look forward, as we look forward, you should be you should be looking for weak Come on, come on, come on, Oh my goodness, what are you looking forward to?
Speaker 2: What are you looking forward for?
Speaker 1: What are you allowing to determine, to wash over, to to permeate, to penetrate your heart, your mind and the way you think and the way you look toward the future. Because I'm telling you that what Holy Spirit wants you to have. He wants you to have the eyes and the lens of hope. He wants you to have the expectation of the increase of heaven. He didn't just say pray this way, thy Kingdom come, that will be done on earth as it is in heaven. So you would have some little religious catechism, so you would have a little song on the platform with little children. He has us praying that way because this is the very thing He's going to fulfill once he raises up a generation who believe that this is his will. Come on, come on, come on, look at the end of this. The end of this is good because we quote this one for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord, or the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the.
Speaker 2: Waters cover the sea.
Speaker 1: Even the most pessimistic, dispensational Christians will quote that scripture, but they won't quote the stuff up above. Am I being mean? Just go ahead and say, yes you are passer? Am I being a little bit caustic, a little bit cynical, a little bit in this optimistic sermon, Yes I am. I'm saying, look at the whole passage. Don't just look and quote that last part about the knowledge of the glory of the Lord will cover the earth like the cover like the waters cover the sea, and not see that this is all in the midst of God fulfilling a heaven on Earth, breakthrough in the earth. That's what God's doing. This is the picture of this coming day that we are that we can expect, is a day where Heaven has fully invaded Earth. And this is what's coming. This is what we're this is what we're believing for this. This is not some ethereal Garbiley goo. This is not a post rapture heaven. This is what God's doing in the Earth, and He's just looking for a people that will be so hope filled. You know, somebody said to me after the service. They said, yeah, I just need to be more positive. I was praying this week and I just need to be more positive. I was convicted this week that I need to be more positive. And I told them, no, you don't. You can't be more positive. It's impossible for you to be more positive. The corruptible. You can't be more positive. You haven't realized it. But corruption has to be put to death. Like you can't counsel yourself into being a better Christian because Christianity doesn't come through counseling. Christianity comes by coming to the cross and putting the sinful nature to death. Then you leave the cross in resurrection life. You can only have resurrection thoughts if you've thoroughly killed the old Adam. And here's what I'm presenting you to you today, is that you didn't know you needed to crucify pessimism. You had no idea that pessimism was sin. You had no idea that you needed to put corruption to death, corruptible thought. So I'm announcing something to do. I'm leading you into something new and fresh. You've actually defended your pessimism. You've actually thought pessimism was a gift. Some of you, a couple of you in the room thought pessimism was a gift. And for all of those who were super optimistic, you were the one that grounded them and brought them back down the reality. And if it weren't for you, they would already be have destroyed themselves with their silly optimism. Hello, somebody, am I telling the truth? There's so many more scriptures, but I hear the keyboard behind me, So I have to work into my first closing, because you bring me more beverages. Maybe one of the ones there in the beverage.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: My dad, in his later years, got these things on his eyes. When I was little I called him cadillacs. He had had his cadillacs removed, but I guess they were called cataracts actually, and so he had to have his cataracts removed. But what happened is this cataracts were blurring his vision. And I'm telling you today from the fall of Adam because you were there in his loins when he fell. From the fall of Adam forward, we were washed with corruption, and the word of corruption began to operate in our hearts. And the word that operated in our hearts it was bearing witness to corruption. So we expected corruption, We anticipated corruption. Circumstances were of corruption, History was of corruption. History continued to bear witness to the corruption we expected, and so all of Adam's sons. And this is why, by the way, this is why a negative church seems so self affirming. Negative sermons are so self affirming, because your nature is actually a nature of corruption. And other wards, your nature anticipates more rust, more hurricanes, more calamity, more chaos, more market falling, banks going out, more chaos, more depressions, more recessions, more sickness, more disease, more death, more dying. And this is why the media has such a hard time. The media has been given over to darkness corruption. So the media becomes the false prophet because it's more connected to darkness than it is to the Christ. So the media is just bearing witness to the corruption. This woven in to the suns of darkness because wove and you can't help yourself, they can't help themselves. You don't choose to be dark gloomy. You don't need to choose to be It's your nature. It's literally your nature, and so you have to bring it to the cross. You have to recognize that your anticipation for war's pandemics, hurricanes, blizzards, embargoes, calamity banks, failing markets, failing on toilet paper at costco plagues and doom and gloom, all of that is literally woven.
Speaker 2: Into your nature. It comes so natural for you.
Speaker 1: So you can even look for that at church because you think that's the way it should be. You can look for that in the sermons and the preaching and the theology. But actually since the time of Christ, of which we've dated our calendars to like Kim, hope, Kim, everyone in gloom and in doom, to everyone a rite like Kim, And so that lens of corruption. We're supposed to take it off. This is the best I could do. I was looking for sunglasses this morning. All I could find was Jewel's reading glasses. Forget me. This is a bad illustration right now. But that lens of corruption. This does look kind of corruptible, doesn't it. That lens of corruption. We're supposed to take it off. You can't just try to be more optimistic or more positive until you've brought corruption to the Cross, until you've recognized the corruption is of the endemic nature that it partners with. Satan is a pessimist. He can't be optimistic by the way. Satan is a pessimist, and we bear his nature that has to be crucified in the Cross. When we come to Christ, we're not just getting born of the spirit, which is getting born of positivity. It actually you're actually getting born of incorruptible words instead of corruptible words. Did you know that? Did you know that? I've got a couple of scriptures I didn't give the team forgive me? Do forgive me? You're okay?
Speaker 2: First closing.
Speaker 1: One feeder one twenty two, since you have been born again, not of perishable seed words or seeds. When we were born in Adam, we were born according to the seed of iniquity and the seeds of corruption, the seeds of that which perishes, that which expects to perish, that which is given over to corruption was actually sown in our hearts. But when you were born of the Spirit, you weren't born of perishable seed. But you were born of imperishable seed, incorruptible seed, the Word of God, which is what we're born of. We're born of the Word of God. Jesus is the living word of God. We're more of the Word of God. And the Word of God is bearing witness to the Christ in your heart. The Word of God and the Words of God are seeds, and so Holy Spirit is trying to minister resurrection to you.
Speaker 2: Way before you ever die.
Speaker 1: He's trying to minister resurrection to you. And the Word is constantly full of incorruption and life. But it doesn't really seem natural to me, So I don't know if I should really yield to that. I don't know if I should admit to that. I think that just sounds. And then we're hanging out with everybody, including a bunch of Christians who are born of the spirit, but still under the influence of corruption, because they'd never put it to death, because they thought all they had to put to death was adultery and fornication and theft and lying and you know, the ten Commendment kind of stuff. They never recognized the corruption and the expectation of dread and despair and hopelessness and doom was actually something they needed to bring to the cross.
Speaker 2: That actually was. It actually was.
Speaker 1: It's probably more important that you crucify that than my neighbor crucifies his cussing. You've been born through the living and abiding word of God for all fleshes like grass and all of it's glory and the flower of the grass, the grass where there's the flower of fades and fails. But the word of the Lord remains forever. And this is the word of the good news that's been preached to you. Let's stand second, closing. Most of the time. Again, we're so conditioned to think ten Commandment focused, and I'm all over the commandments. That's good, that's great, that's cool. But I want to keep harping on this super important thing of pessimism, just for a moment, because when I read Colossians chapter three. The religious part of me wants to go to the Ten Commandments. But what I want you to hear this morning when I read Colossians chapter three, is the Holy Spirit wants you to go to heaven on earth. He wants you to Mica five and Isaiah two, and Isaiah nine, Isaiah eleven, Isaiah forty nine, Isaiah forty six, Isaiah forty eight. He wants you to go to Psalm two. He wants you to go to Psalm one ten. He wants you to go to prophecy after prophecy after prophecy of what these coming.
Speaker 2: Days should look like.
Speaker 1: Because he's trying to raise up a generation of those who will partner with him through declaration, agreement of the heart, confession of the mouth. He's trying to raise up a Joshua and a Caleb generation who will have faith not an expectancy of more corruption, not an expectancy of more pandemics and more disease and more calamity, but an expectancy of the reigning of Jesus and the coming of his kingdom and the increase of his kingdom. And they'll have such an expectancy for it that they'll begin to partner with him in agreement, so that Heaven's optimism permeates our hearts so much that we become the co heirs, the joint rulers that He's looking for.
Speaker 2: So Calausians three.
Speaker 1: If you have been raised up with Christ, you've read this a thousand times. I know you have. Colaussians three. If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things that are above, not on the things that are on the earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God, Church, Church, Church. That's not that you become heavenly minded. It's just that you don't give place to the pessimism of this world and the pessimism of every unbeliever around you, who cannot be positive as much as they try, because they're given the corruption. So they expect the market to go down. They expect more trouble, they expect embargoes, they expect more wars. They look forward to it. They almost rejoice when they see it. Why because their whole inner nature is given over to corruption. But your inner nature has the witness of incorruption. Your innernature has the witness of the imperish. Will see the word of God that's come Matthew thirteen thirty three, that's come to leaven the entire globe, the leaven of the Word of God, the seed, the leavening of the Word of God, has been sown into the doe of the earth that it might completely leaven all. So you have become recipients of Heaven's optimism. When you hear and see the pessimism of the world, don't set your mind on that. Sets your mind on the overcoming Jesus, the overcoming you shue with the overcoming Joshua, who's raising up a generation of faith. Right now? What would Joshua be thinking? What would he be saying over this situation, Him who's triumphed over sickness, Him who's triumphed over depth, Him who's triumphed over pandemics, Him who's triumphed over wars, Him who's triumphed over fighting and jealousies and fear, Him who is triumphed over all of that.
Speaker 2: What would he be saying right now?
Speaker 1: Would what would he have me, the bride of this amazing groom.
Speaker 2: What would he have me say over this situation? Right now?
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, come on, come on, Let's give him a thank offering for the hope.
Speaker 2: The hope, the hope, the hope, the hope, the optimism of heaven. Pray this with me.
Speaker 1: Even you watching on television right now, you're watching by video, you watching right now, just pray with me, Holy Spirit. I bring pessimism to the Cross. I bring corruption to the Cross, the seeds of corruption, the seeds sown in me by the demonic realm through the fall of my ancestor Adam. I bring that power, I bring that agreement. I bring that influence to the Cross right now, and I declare that I'm dead to it, and it's dead to me. I'm dead to it, and it's dead to me. I no longer have to listen. I no longer have to participate. I no longer have to obey. I no longer have to collaborate with pessimism, with corruption, with negativity, with the thoughts of that which perishes, with the fear and the dread that it brings. But I can partner with the resurrection.
Speaker 2: I choose to partner with resurrection.
Speaker 1: I choose to partner with the risen Christ, with the victorious Joshua Jesus, Captain of my salvation in Jesus' name, and everybody said, he's about just for a moment.
Speaker 2: He's about just for a moment.
Speaker 1: Some of you right now are wishing you would have come forward and been prayed for at the call during worship. I know that some of you missed an opportunity and you're thinking, I wish I would have gone forward. I could have used a divine touch this morning. I could have used encouragement. I could have used a transformation of soul. I could have used that. I don't know why I didn't go forward, but you're regretting that, and I want to just right now call the team back up to the front, just for a few moments. We have the meat and mingle, and I know we got things going on. We're going to transform the room as well, because we've got the thing tonight, so we're going to reset chairs and we're starting to do all of that. So there's gonna be a little noise going on. But I want the prayer team up here just for a moment, right now, right now, Prayer team, come as we go out, worshiping as we go. If that's you and you wish you would have been prayed for. Please come come quickly and be minised to as we close and worship. Father, we thank you for this day. We bless your people and the hope that resides in them in Jesus' name, and everybody said, God, bless your church. Let's worship as we go