Speaker 1: This is Garyan Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, The Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: The Big News Today internationally, the first direct Russia Ukraine peace talks since the early weeks of the invasion ended after less than two hours. These are the ones that are taking place in Turkey, but not with the major leaders from both sides. They have agreed to a prisoner swap, but they're still pretty far apart on some of the key conditions. Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky said that he talked about the talks with President Trump and some of the leaders in France, Germany, the UK, and Poland.
Speaker 1: There is a new Final Destination movie coming out, the first in fourteen years. This is a franchise that's been around for twenty five years. Heather Brooker will join us with our entertainment report coming up this hour.
Speaker 3: Hi, Garyan Shannon, this is Francine from Ventura. Just wanted to let you know that your prayer to God for clouds to go away were while you were saying your prayer, the clouds parted and sunlight came down. No joke, because my cat ran out just to lay in it did a good job. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Maybe Peter was just looking for some sunshine.
Speaker 1: Well, Peter also was a disciple clearly mm hmm makes and he's at the gates right am?
Speaker 4: I right?
Speaker 5: Am? I right?
Speaker 2: And Peter the oh yeah, like the gates have happened, yeah, as opposed to I don't know, like the side gate on what I'm talking.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say thank you for the Gary town Phil for being who they are and really awesome people.
Speaker 4: You guys totally made my son's day yesterday. He played back the whole show and listened to everything. He loves you guys. You guys have kick ass. Man know your kick ass.
Speaker 1: His birthday yesterday was a.
Speaker 7: Gary similar story. We moved into a brand new house, had a German shepherd with a dog. Door into the garage and out into the yard.
Speaker 4: This is going to say so left.
Speaker 7: One morning, the door came down but bounced back up again. Something was in the way of the I beam and there were guys next door doing masonry work on our neighbor's house. And when my husband came home and the dog was in the driveway greeting him, they said he had just been hanging out all day.
Speaker 4: In and out. That's not going to save you.
Speaker 2: It's beyond saving at this point. I'm just I was asking for leniency during the sentencing. Okay, That's all I'm doing. Do you take full accountability?
Speaker 4: How could I not?
Speaker 2: I tried to blame that guy you left the little flyer on the door, and that didn't.
Speaker 1: That does not work. The parole board does not want to hear excuses. They want full accountability and then they will grant you leniency.
Speaker 4: I am the one. You got to make it sound like you really believe that. I am the one? Why? Why are you responsible for this?
Speaker 2: Because I didn't secure the package?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna have to work on this before the parole board comes home from the Northwest.
Speaker 4: What else is going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, yeah, so we are going to have a cool down this week, and the sun did come out, thank you Lord. We do have a chance of light showers tomorrow, but like you said earlier, the blow average tempts will not last long. We could get drizzle late tomorrow and or late tomorrow into tomorrow night, but then we're gonna get warming starting Monday throughout the week. Let's see how warm it's gonna get let me pull it my little bye. Friday, we should have a good upper eighties. Perhaps, what beautiful week you guys, incredible Orange County seventy five to seventy nine. As you get into the week, Sunshine, I work from home week on except Friday. Friday, you can work from Lancaster. That's going to be the important one.
Speaker 4: Friday.
Speaker 2: Of course, we're doing our news and brews there in Lancaster at Bravery Brewing. Not only are they going to have the KFIPA, we're going to have some special stuff going on just for the people who are in the building. There is also great lunch option right there at Bravery. They have an incredible, award winning pizza kitchen that you can grab some lunch.
Speaker 1: Well, well, we're worried about our drizzle. More than seventy million Americans are an alert for actual weather. We're talking tornadoes, hail the size of baseballs from Arkansas to Ohio today. Already the power is out for more than three hundred thousand people a hard hit area of Michigan.
Speaker 2: Michigan and I think Minnesota and Wisconsin also had some tornadoes just yesterday and the power is still out.
Speaker 4: For many of those.
Speaker 2: Still this morning, LA County, the LA County community in South LA. They're fed up with a bunch of trash fires and crime. What they say is their lawless neighborhood. The fire department, the Watts Fire Department for La Fire says the homeless population has been involved in at least five hundred trash fires in the area since the beginning of the year. Five hundred since the beginning of the year, and they say that number doubles when you account for nearby areas that are serviced by the county, more than seven homeless fires every single day.
Speaker 1: Trump is weighing in on James Comey's stupid post former FBI Director James Comy. Trump says Comy knew the implications behind that recent now deleted social media post where he shared a photo on Instagram of seashells on a beach arranged to form the numbers eight six, four seven, eighty six forty seven.
Speaker 4: Trump said, Now, he.
Speaker 1: Wasn't very competent, but he was competent enough to know what that meant, and he did it for a reason, taking a little job. Comys since apologize for the post, but what are you doing? I mean it makes all the people that were like taking you I saw like Trump, all the people that were like taking you not seriously are definitely taking you not seriously. Now as director of the FBI to post a picture of seashells with a knock on the President of the United States, like get out here, what are you even doing?
Speaker 4: It's silly.
Speaker 1: It's like a little girl would do that.
Speaker 4: That's the second reference.
Speaker 2: So we've had to children, teenage girls are sniping at each other. More than one hundred and thirty four thousand people are going to receive notices of medical debt relief from La County on a nonprofit that they're working with. One hundred and eighty three million dollars of debt was relieved in the first round of this program, called the La County Medical Medical Debt Relief Program. According to supervisor Holly Mitchell, you don't have to do take any action. It is a real notification that they are taking care of medical debt.
Speaker 1: Well, we we have a bad monk to tell you about.
Speaker 4: This is rare.
Speaker 1: The Buddhists are very peaceful people and the monks are even more so. Right Thai police have arrested a Buddhist monk. They say he embezzled more than nine million dollars from the prominent temple which he ran. What did he spend the money on? The monks they're quiet, They wear the single orange robe. Maybe they've got a couple extras. They're not really they're not out gallivanting. They're monks.
Speaker 2: You want to read this guy's name, I will let you have that joy. I'm going to just spell his first name t h A M m A c h I r A n u w A t Fama charanawat Bingo. And we told you yesterday about those guys that are trying to do a quick ascent of Mount Everest. They're going to have to step over a couple of bodies and a couple at least an Indian and a Filipino climber died while climbing Everest. Hundreds of people are attempting to scale the highest peak because the weather. The Indian climber died yesterday just below the twenty nine thousand foot summit while he was returning from the top. So he made it and was on his way back down. The other climber, forty five year old from the Philippines, died the day before, he was on his way up to the summit and had reached Camp four wherever that is the highest camp on the mountain, preparing for that final bid to reach the summit.
Speaker 1: Are you are you going to be worried about this till the door is fixed.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure. I was just telling how what is it that I need to do. I'm going to need maybe realign the strike plate on the.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not going to impress anybody that you live with. They want it done, That's what I mean. They don't want to hear about a strike plate. They just want the door to close.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: But I have to move that to make the You're going to do it yourself. I love that. Oh okay, I thought you were gonna I thought you said you had to hire someone.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I'm replacing the front door, I thought you said you were.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to replace.
Speaker 1: Oh you just You've gone through that whole thing in the past hour. Because their first thing was I'm get rid of the whole door. That was where you started. Do you not remember saying that.
Speaker 2: I do remember saying that. I have talked myself out of that. Got it not replacing the whole door.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is not going to go. Well, I've got you gotta you should replace. I'm not going to replace. You're not going to replace holder.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, coming up in our nuggets, experts are predicting what the penis of the future could look like.
Speaker 4: Leanna, I uh, pride and shame. I think I think that in your house. The future is not as easy to predict. I don't know where you're going with that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't involve a penis. I'm just talking about the door. Okay, I think you got to replace the door.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to replace. Here's what you do? You fix it. I'm using air quotes, right.
Speaker 1: But you you say that you have an appointment for like a real guy, a guy who does this, A real guy.
Speaker 4: No, you know what I mean, like a guy and more than acceptable.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, I'm in trouble. See what it feels like, like a guy who does this for a living or a lady. It could be a lady and that gets real weird, right, But anyway, you get an appointment with him for next week for what in case it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Work, it's going to work. Okay, then why haven't you fixed it up until now? I don't know. I never thought it was a problem. Oh it's okay.
Speaker 1: Well, there was this one time in twenty eighteen when you said something, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: I'm kidding. I'm bringing up an old.
Speaker 1: Thing like I'm just trying to too soon.
Speaker 8: Okay, you're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 9: Hey, don't take it so lightly, Gary, and all the dog being out, he could.
Speaker 4: Have gotten killed. Oh great, I don't take it so lightly. And it's drinking. He's your animal. He looks, he looks to you, He looks to you for you.
Speaker 1: To take care of him and and I keep him safe.
Speaker 4: So don't take it so lightly that you let him out. Let's be clear.
Speaker 2: I didn't let him go anywhere. I didn't let him walk around the neighborhood with a cigar in his hand and at a dry martini he got out.
Speaker 4: You're yelling, sorry, it's okay. I need some entertainment to keep me. Okay, let's do that. Let's have Heather take the Heather, Jesus take the wheel, take the wheel.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, Hi, friends, what can I watch later on to take my mind off of what these a wandering dog?
Speaker 4: Can I just.
Speaker 10: Say this is my favorite time of the week to talk about movies and what to watch with you guys. I love murder, story of Love, all the homeless story shenanigans that we do, and all the Trump wackiness, but this is my favorite like part of the week.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 10: And if you want something to take your mind off of almost losing your dog today, WHOA Final Destination Bloodlines is opening this weekend and it is terrifying. This is the sixth installment of the Final Destination series, first sequel in fourteen years, and it is gonna be the film that kind of tell us a little bit of the backstory of where this Final Destination origin began, why death is constantly coming for all these people. It like the Bloodlines, you know, where it traces back to. So there's a fun little backstory there that I think fans of the movie will enjoy.
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen some of the marketing for this film?
Speaker 2: Driving around LA I have not the poster of a skull being held up by a chain.
Speaker 10: Okay that, yes, that's the only thing I've seen. So if you're driving around on the freeways in La. You may have noticed sometimes you're behind a semi truck that looks like it's carrying a bunch of logs on it.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, have you seen that?
Speaker 2: I saw one coming out of the Warner Brothers lot right over here.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 10: So that is marketing for this film, and it's based off of a very famous clip that scares a lot of drivers, myself included to this day, where from Final Destination two, one of the logs falls off of those semi trucks in the middle of traffic and.
Speaker 4: Just like wipes everybody out.
Speaker 10: So I always think about that too when I'm driving behind like someone with a ladder sticking out the back of their truck, I'm like, is this it?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 10: This my Final Destination moment? So that movie a lot of people are very excited about. It's getting great reviews, and quite frankly, there isn't a lot but opening at the box office this weekend. This is one of those weekends where the studios there's kind of a lull. They're not releasing their big movies until the next couple of weekends.
Speaker 2: Well, Memorial Day obviously, the next next weekend is going to be a bigger deal.
Speaker 10: Yeah, next Weekend, We've got Mission Impossible is coming out. Very excited for that one. I'm gonna go see it next week. And also Lelo and Stitch.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a question? Of course?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about this Mission Impossible final reckoning. I loved the first half of the movie when it came out last year or whatever it was, and this year is supposed to be the final Tom Cruise Mission Impossible deal. The story was that he got a five minute standing ovation at the con Film Festival.
Speaker 4: That's not even that long. That's not I know, buticon.
Speaker 2: But think if you were to just right now just start applauding for five minutes.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous. But like, I feel like it was just last year that they were getting like eleven minute applause.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're under ten.
Speaker 2: To the bathroom and come back and people would still be applotting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well depends on what you're doing in anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking forward to that one too, And then the Weekend is back in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this one maybe a hit or miss for some people. I don't know.
Speaker 10: If if you're a fan of the Weekend like he is of himself, apparently, then you will enjoy this movie. It's kind of a surreal, strange, trippy, almost horror thriller like movie. It is called Hurry Up Tomorrow, and it's sort of in conjunction with and it is meant to go along with his album of the same name. Just a very weird, trippy movie. It's not expected to do very well at the box office. I feel like it has a very niche audience. People who are fans of the weekend and that type of you know film will enjoy that as well.
Speaker 4: You guys gonna go see it? Are you gonna do it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I like Jenny Ortega. She was fun and I like her. I like her in Ever Thank You Wednesday, Yeah, Wednesday, But I have zero desires. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, you can also go see Willie Nelson and Bob Dylan if you want at the Hollywood for I see.
Speaker 2: So if I don't like, if I don't like the Weekend, I'm ninety four years old.
Speaker 4: There you go, there's no in between.
Speaker 1: Well that's not true. I just think you're going to be busy this weekend. Stop you can get me in more trouble. You might, you might be in a little bit of trouble. But I feel like you're gonna get I think it's gonna get handled' just gonna take care of.
Speaker 4: That right right.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 4: I love your optimism. I'm just trying to put it out there for you. You know, good vibes, vibes. I may need a spare room, so if I'll let you guys know over the weekend.
Speaker 10: Now it all goes well, you can always go see final destination.
Speaker 4: Maybe take your mind off of me. A little bit of death to.
Speaker 1: Take your jar I say never by that was going to be too far.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KF I am six forty.
Speaker 5: Okay, Gary, so you get the hilarity reward today.
Speaker 11: I can't believe you left your Peter hanging out.
Speaker 4: That's okay, that's kind of funny. Yeah, but you are I mean gentleman. Thank you guys. It's long time listener. I love you guys so so much. But anyway, love you guys. You make me laugh. It's just awesome. You are the best. God bless you guys. Have a great weekend. Toby, my puppers is bye bye Toby, Bye Toby. Thanks Becca. That was is that your Becca?
Speaker 2: What do you mean you went out with Rebecca, I do not think so, Oh I don't could be.
Speaker 4: I guess it could be, but I doubt it. That's just my Well, we're at the point in the show.
Speaker 2: Where I mean, I'm afraid to get into this one because I'm afraid what people are.
Speaker 4: Going to do. But what you learned this week on the Gary Channe Show, Uh oh, so this is a lot of this may be a little harsh on you. I don't know. Maybe it's This show is a lot of things to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: It sure is, and we appreciate that everybody sticks around because they know that maybe sometimes they might laugh at.
Speaker 4: Us or with us.
Speaker 1: The umbrella of a lot of things to a lot of people really hides a lot of bad things.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like adding extra layers of paint to the wall when it's already damn a rope on a clergyman.
Speaker 4: What good morning, Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 11: What I've learned this week is that Gary doesn't take care of his dog and he's getting divorced.
Speaker 5: You know what I learned is that Gary, like me, apparently checks the baseball schedule every day. Because when I looked at it, I realized Hey, everybody's playing. I guess you could call them a neighbor, not necessarily a rival, but about as close to a neighbor as you can get. So we'll see how this works from baseball. Secondly, as much as the dirty Gary and Shannon podcast sounds, I'm probably gonna and when the show's that, I'm stick with porn.
Speaker 4: We can't. He's gonna stick with porn. Yeah, we can't. I can't, you know, we cannot. We can.
Speaker 12: Well, I learned that Gary doesn't like Cherry Garcia. I think I liked it once upon a time, but you know, Hoggendalls, Hoggendalls, Vanilla Bean only.
Speaker 11: Where to go.
Speaker 12: And on top of that, I learned that Shannon's God listens to Shannon's prayers because we got sunshine down here in the Long Beach up to Torrents area.
Speaker 4: Ye, yeah, thank you, Yeah, thank you. Have a great week at Gary and Shannon. Am I sure listening to you right now? His name is Zach, longtime listener in Orange County. This week I learned that.
Speaker 5: Shannon really wasn't talking about Gennibals a lot this week?
Speaker 4: Are you okay?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 4: Gary? Gary lay offer Man honestly I defend you too much. Hi guys.
Speaker 6: This week I learned on The Gary and Shannon Show that while I live in Hemmett and you can't spell himant without spelling math, I have tigers and you can't bring your bags to a grocery store.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, have.
Speaker 6: A great weekend.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that you can't spell him without math and I love it.
Speaker 12: Hey, Gary, Hey, Shannon, Michael from Narco Mike, what did I learn this week? Yeah, well, this is what I learned this week. Gary lit the dog out, Gary lit the dog out. You're in trouble.
Speaker 4: You're in trouble, little shot and Freud. Everyone's loving it. Dog is fine, August.
Speaker 2: Fine earned this week on The Gary and Shannon Show, Shannon h raisins, that's on American.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I just don't.
Speaker 13: This week on The Gary and Shannon Show, I learned Vatican City has their own secret tennis courts.
Speaker 4: I guess they're secluded from the public.
Speaker 13: Back in the seventies, I guess the Cardinals used to get together and have their own little friendly tennis tournaments. Although I think we're just assuming they were friendly. Who knows, they could have been talking a lot of crap.
Speaker 4: I think y'all have a good weekend. See you two, all right, one more Hello.
Speaker 11: This week I learned that Gary was engaged twice, once to his current wife and the other was to quote a cheating whore.
Speaker 9: I didn't now. That was not nice. That was not nice.
Speaker 4: That all right?
Speaker 2: For those of you who really love producer Keana is, she's going to be either elevan in your eyes or brought down in Yeah, if.
Speaker 1: You were like that guy and missed genital talk this week, buckle up.
Speaker 4: Buckle up, buttercup, it's about to get real. You were gonna say something like genitally or something. Here's our honorable mention. Honorable mention not supposed to honor serving with.
Speaker 11: You a.
Speaker 4: Great and honorable motes.
Speaker 6: So today we're holding auditions to become the newest member of Honorables.
Speaker 4: Well, this is a verse.
Speaker 2: A couple couple of people found dead at one of these homeless encampments in La Here's a twist.
Speaker 1: One of the people was found partially eaten by dogs.
Speaker 4: My god.
Speaker 1: Woman's body found inside a sidewalk ten had been reportedly locked from the inside. Family members were unable to reach the victim. They tear it open and they find her body and then a man's body as well. She's just forty six years old. Oh god, that is awful, awful. Why you wouldn't want to clean that up? But you know what, We're letting people live the way that they want to live. We're respecting their feelings.
Speaker 4: Right, shoot on by dogs. I don't think anybody wants that number nine, number nine. I did ninth place.
Speaker 7: If the CoP's dirty nine times out of tennis partners dirty two and.
Speaker 4: I speak nine languages yet nine basically everybody at table nning. I feel ready to go another nine?
Speaker 5: And niner?
Speaker 4: Did I catch a niner?
Speaker 6: In?
Speaker 13: There?
Speaker 7: Were you calling from Milwaukie talkie?
Speaker 2: The Cannapolis Cannonballers minor league baseball team has a little event where they have dogs that show up. Their beloved bat dog, Casey Betty, comes and grabs the bat after the after a thatt bat.
Speaker 1: Now are these dogs that are sanctioned to be at the game? Are these dogs that got out of a home nearby in.
Speaker 2: Ouch officially members of the Kannapolis cannon Ballers team.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: They said that Casey Betty had a bathroom emergency. Oh, which is funny because there was no bathroom in sight. There's just a few feet away from home plate. So moments before preparing to fetch a bat, she let it loose. Yeah, instead of using gloves or a you know, a doggy poo bag.
Speaker 4: Scooped it right up with his bare hand. Get it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Isn't this something that you learned as a parent. Sometimes you got to scoop up poop or vomit or whatever.
Speaker 2: Soap and water does amazing things. Yeah, and you can. It will get you past a lot of nasty stuff. Just make the problem go away. Just handle it. Handle it, guy gets a raise. It's almost like if you never find.
Speaker 4: Truly go number eight.
Speaker 12: My child is bowled every eight second listening to eight different bosses, drawn on about mission statements.
Speaker 4: He jello shots never really did anything for me.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. This isn't that troubling. It's not like the kid was handing out fireball shots. I mean it was a kindergartener, So that's a problem.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 1: An investigation underway after a Pennsylvania school district said a kindergartener was giving jello shots to classmates three other students. They say immediate action was taken. The students were called to the nurse's office. EMS was called, parents were notified met first responders at the hospital. Come on, like, these parents haven't given their kids, Benadrill.
Speaker 2: Unclear how the kid got the alcoholic jello.
Speaker 1: Cups and mom and dad probably had them in the refrigerator.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and what is that unclear? Con do we even know if the kid knew that they were.
Speaker 1: Jellow's beautiful, beautiful jewel toned, the grain, the red.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite jello flavor? I like strawberry.
Speaker 2: I don't know red, Yes, strawberry, I would say red, strawberry.
Speaker 1: I like it to taste like red. Okay, number seven starting to short out here.
Speaker 4: You've got other.
Speaker 1: Things on your mic, like calimony. So here's a fun twist. Remember how we're talking about that Gary and Shannon show dating game.
Speaker 4: We've got a contest.
Speaker 2: No, a man was caught attempting to smuggle parrots into California. Specifically, when officers noticed unusual clothing bulges.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was around his ankles. They discovered six birds stuffed into his boots, to which I say, huzzah, Why are we having a problem with a man smuggling some birds in his boots. We usually have stories about customs finding somebody who smuggled bricks of meth in their underwear or in their anal cavities. This is a feel good smuggle story. I don't know why we're not embracing this man.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what you feel good about. Here.
Speaker 1: Uh, parrots and they're not in his pants, they're in his boots.
Speaker 2: Six undeclared birds in his boots. Sorry, six parrots in the car and the undeclared birds that were hidden in his boots, including two that were dead. Back on the fourth of May, a twenty six year old man applying for admission to the US at sany Sidro was caught smuggling sixteen live parakeets and three lives have chickens.
Speaker 4: Three live chickens.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a like a ritual, right, Like they're gonna kill the chickens and use their blood smeared on their faces or something.
Speaker 4: Who smuggles a live chicken ritual? People?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, Like in bull Durham they needed a live exactly number six.
Speaker 2: I got six, You got six six number six.
Speaker 4: There's six more weeks of water. Picture of me a rabbi and six drunken longshomy. We just dig you in a nursing home closer to us.
Speaker 1: I don't have to go take that drink another Guys, leave your penises alone.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about when it comes to I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 1: Adjusting the way that God created your penis. He created it beautifully. Let it live its life. It doesn't need filler injections. Men apparently are flocking to the doctors or the med spas to get penis filled injections.
Speaker 4: Just say no to this. If she doesn't like your penis, go find someone who does. I have no response to that.
Speaker 1: I think it was pretty solid advice. Yes, no need to put a needle in there. Ah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Here's number five for five.
Speaker 10: I have five rules.
Speaker 4: We begin bombutes five little. This is the year five point five would be a favorite. Loose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 2: My house I grew up in, we had an old We had not a wooden shed, a metal shed out in the backyard, which is where we would keep lawn equipment, lawnmower, a couple of bikes, you know, stuff like that. And I'm always amazed that the big warehouse.
Speaker 4: Stores like the home depots and the lows.
Speaker 2: They have these on display, but they're always locked, at least the ones I've seen.
Speaker 4: They're they're locked.
Speaker 2: So that people can't get into them, because they don't want people living in there.
Speaker 1: I always saw like a shed or like a playhouse, like a friend had a little playhouse in the backyard, you know, just one of those plastic ones that you could barely turn around and let alone live in. But I alway thought it would be so cool. I couldn't wait to like live in a shed because I'd be by myself.
Speaker 4: It's like your own little house. Smell a little bit like gasoline.
Speaker 2: Yeah in is it slidell or sleddel you'll be yeah told, yeah, somebody will tell me. Police there in Louisiana responded to a call at a parking lot at a Lows of the Sunday night because they found a guy inside a display shed. Witness reported the guy inside typically used to show customers the various storage options of course out there, and different building materials and things like that. When officers showed up, they started looking down the line of sheds on display, and it wasn't until the fourth or fifth that they found the suspect lying on his back, pants around his ankles, open container of vasoline and an electronic device.
Speaker 1: Are you going to say the rest of the part? Where do you get the vasaline? It seems odd.
Speaker 4: There's number four, m number four or minute.
Speaker 6: It's probably on his fourth tranquilizer by.
Speaker 4: Now number four.
Speaker 3: This isn't the same world you left four years Oh.
Speaker 1: This is unfortunate. Uh, do we know where Keana's husband is? Like, do we have a like find my iPhone probably tracker thing to make sure he's safe. Well, it's just a lot of penis violence. There was the vasoline, and now we've got a Brazilian woman accused of hacking off her husband's penis and cooking it in a bean stew.
Speaker 4: It's important that it was a beam stit. That sounds awful that.
Speaker 2: They added part of She added part of her husband's anatomy to the meal and ate it after ending his life in a revenge attack.
Speaker 1: Well, she caught him watching porn. So that's why you go into the shed. Guys. That is that guy And the last story was onto something. You go in the shed and she's not going to catch you.
Speaker 2: It's not clear yet if she was the only person who tried the stew she cooked, or if others eat it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's number three. Wait wait no waits nope, no more.
Speaker 1: This comes just months after another woman in Brazil was arrested after confessing and removing a man's confessing to removing and eating a man's heart and genitals. Apparently this is a thing in Brazil.
Speaker 4: There's something in the water down there.
Speaker 5: Three shall be the number that count and the number of the counting shall.
Speaker 4: Be three were dead within three hours three security clearance level three. All three three. I got all three of you guys for the rest of your nat being born live. After that three days, they both start to stink.
Speaker 8: Three.
Speaker 4: Did you see how detailed that story got? Yes? Whoa, it's gonna be out of the Daily Mail. There is a story out of the UK.
Speaker 2: A mom has been criticized online for ordering a cake for her son's birthday. She wanted to help him stop breastfeeding. Okay, well, I could think of other ways to do it, but apparently she bought a double boob cake for this kid. That's funny in order to do that. Who cares? What would a three year old look at that and say, oh oh, I know what that means. I should probably stop breastfeeding off me.
Speaker 4: Mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, but you know, people are weird. They're going to do stuff stuff. Why are we chastising? Where are we writing four news stories about this mom's sense of humor? Making a boobcape for kids. That's trying to wean off the boob Here's number two?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 4: Two one? Two people?
Speaker 3: There's two sons and no women ringing ing.
Speaker 1: When you were a young boy and you were growing up, what did you want to be when.
Speaker 4: You grew up a veterinarian? Okay, veterinarian. When I could you?
Speaker 2: When I used to be able to take care of animals.
Speaker 1: I saw the opportunity and I sat here didn't take it.
Speaker 4: But anyway, poop fairy, that was not on the list for you.
Speaker 1: Because Vancouver is hiring people known as poop fairies.
Speaker 4: What is their job? Well, it sounds like it is.
Speaker 1: They have a human waste problem so bad that they're hiring poop fairies to clean up the city sidewalks. Human and dog waste has become a real problem in Vancouver.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming this is Vancouver, Washington.
Speaker 2: No, No, Vancouver, Canada.
Speaker 4: That's a good question. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: We should know if this is an American problem or a Canadian problem.
Speaker 4: That would be Canadian. Yeah, because they got the Canadians. They poop on the streets up there. Do they hastings crossings?
Speaker 1: My goodness? Is it the Is it the milk in a bag? Is that what causes the the issues?
Speaker 4: Here's number one?
Speaker 8: Weird?
Speaker 4: Number one, number one, We're number one.
Speaker 12: Then I decided to look out for number one.
Speaker 5: Are you the number one?
Speaker 1: Row?
Speaker 8: Number one?
Speaker 4: Number one, number one? All right, to look into your crystal ball? What do you see? The penis of the future? Okay, you just wanted to jump right the chase? Yeah, I go for it. Like they say that, well, all of our bodies are growing more than they used to.
Speaker 2: But it says that that specific body part of our body has grown at an alarming rate in just thirty years, that the average size has jumped twenty five percent from nineteen ninety two to two thousand l one. Yeah, and that by the year twenty one hundred you could see it go past about eight.
Speaker 4: And a half inches. That seems like a lot. Good night, everybody. What movie was this? By the way, I take the curse off door. No, it is Bull Durham the movie Bulder. It wasn't Bull Durham. It was major League Dork.
Speaker 1: No, it was no, that was Bull Durham. But Joe Boo that was that. The the black magic that went along with Major League voo. That was also it was baseball. There's a lot of voodoo that goes on in all the superstition. Yeah, everyone's right, everyone's right, everyone's right.
Speaker 4: It's right, everyone's frying right, dork.
Speaker 1: You should you should use that at home. Okay, we're both right. Everybody's right. No, that's not going to fly. Great job, Keana, very proud, very ashamed. Can we should I say a prador God for you? That's probably sunshine never hurts?
Speaker 4: Okay. John Cobell shows up next. We'll see you Monday. Maybe say try everybody blessings. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.