Speaker 1: We are live, all right, And I just realized that you.
Speaker 2: Didn't drop your coffee ready, did you?
Speaker 3: Oh no, Now, I just the little curtain thing here, the artificial world that's behind me here.
Speaker 2: Oh you'r mean green screen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 2: I got one of those. I just never put it up. I might have to put it up here pretty soon. I probably should have put up for a few podcasts. But usually the gate and all the noise reduction and everything I've got on my system generally makes my vocals still turn out. Okay, So I've been a little bit spoiled, but it would probably behoove me to do so, especially too if I hire somebody, which may happen and then I'm podcasting while they're working on something in the back, I may have to Uh, I may have to do that. I bought I spent a thousand dollars on sound dampening. So the idea was, yeah, to build a sound dampening wall that hangs down, because that's usually the best way it's going to be. Like, if you integrated into the wall, you'll still get a little bit of rumble sometimes no pun intended.
Speaker 3: If we're on rumble, your mic sounds a little hot, like, uh, like a little bit on the Is it crunchy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's it just sounds like uh loud.
Speaker 3: Let me let me go ahead, and it's better.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what you did, but oh you're talking.
Speaker 3: I could hear like I could hear like a little bit of a static in between, like you know, the stuff it's ticking up your mouth stuff too, like the just the movement sounding of your mouth like like that, but it's actually making it sound.
Speaker 1: Like a buzz.
Speaker 2: How's that? Is it any better?
Speaker 1: That's a little bit too low?
Speaker 2: Oh it's too low now okay, hold on, yeah, okay, how about Oh yeah that's okay. How about now? Is that all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's about good.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm using a condenser mic which normally I wouldn't use.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit hot, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I may have to let me change the filter. I may have to make the compressor a little more aggressive.
Speaker 3: Let me do this, so compressor versus a dynamic because you're using a when you have to speak into a certain angle, right and all that.
Speaker 2: Or No, I'm using a condenser and it's really picky. Yeah, so let me do this.
Speaker 1: Here, I think that's what this is. I think this is a condenser.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, and they're hard to use because they're very distance and directional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me do this here.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, their SENSI to that.
Speaker 3: Plus I noticed with that one, And now I could be wrong because I don't even know if I ever even used that one. I didn't know enough back in the day that you plugged in your mic, that was your mic. I didn't know that h piece which was screwing me up and making it come out of the camera that was all the way over here. And then sometimes I was getting echo in my videos and I guarantee you is switching back or was taken into inputs, and I never knew that. Obviously I know where to look now, but it's like my my first year of doing these shows, I was thinking that this mic really sucked, and it was probably because it was actually using the one that I actually taped the freaking holes over with duct tape so that I could just it's like, okay, oh.
Speaker 1: You're what, yeah, you're super low, which it's awfully limited.
Speaker 3: All right, Let's let me see if there's odd there might just be an echo cancelation or reduce mic background noise that you can check on your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that might be good.
Speaker 4: That should be a little bit better, but it's probably still a little low. Yeah, all right, let's try this. That's good, Okay, I'll bring it down just a touch and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is it?
Speaker 2: Is it better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very good.
Speaker 2: Okay. And you can't hear my mouth noises. I'm not making stechea noises. I'm not interested in no more sex with, no more microphones, anymore sexual activity.
Speaker 3: We had a pretty decent talk yesterday. So here's a couple of other things too. There's a Canadian gun buybackslash ban going on right now that I think is.
Speaker 1: Gonna possibly affect Stefan.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they're.
Speaker 2: Doing an Australian type band, right, is pretty.
Speaker 1: Much what they're people have been equating it to, I think.
Speaker 3: But people also have a misconcession because I did, because I used the English language the way you're supposed to when people use words, I assume that it's based on the definition of those words traditionally.
Speaker 2: Doing the Hillary face.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, right, So they said, yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: English, Oh you Nazi, look at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, They're like, there's no guns in Australia. It turns out that's not true.
Speaker 2: Look at all the guns in space. Oh look it they're everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she she slips out of programming there for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that, and that just shows interesting point came up. They were talking about in.
Speaker 3: And died like they do with the with those people that got shot and then they they hear the noise and they spin and then they all get contorted and drop dead.
Speaker 2: Oh she did no, No, she did something similar to that one time, but it was before the shots came out. Remember she did that thing where that she did this and they had to take her back to the truck or to the car.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, you remember that vaguely. I remember.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They said something about her collapsing.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, that was that was it. She did this. She did the Charlie Kirk thing. Oh man, the pugilist. So that's why that's where it came out where people were wondering if she if it was even her anymore, because I mean she kind of Okay, Look, if I were to tell Ai to look at her movements and learn her movements pre twenty sixteen and then say, based on those movements, is it the same person. Now, I can almost guarantee you that AI would say, no, hey, Rob.
Speaker 3: In your settings on your side of stream yard if you hit is there like a little like a setting?
Speaker 1: What do they call that thing? A little gear?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on it right now in.
Speaker 3: The audio, see what's checked off? Because there's certain things might.
Speaker 2: They're all off right now? Do we want to do automatically adjust mike? Would that help?
Speaker 1: I don't think that's the one that we want.
Speaker 3: I think what we says disabled this option to manual adjust your mike vyume with the slider. I think you should probably keep that one open. Reduce mic background noise or echo cancelation. Maybe hit those I have echo cancelation on. I think that when I have the reduced micro background noise sometimes that strews me up. He says, improves audio clarity by minimizing background noise. Maybe that one would be okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's try that. How is it now? One chick too?
Speaker 3: It's awesome?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think we got it then. Yeah, So she went into the full pugilist position. And I find it ironic that Charlie Kirk did the same thing. I mean, but obviously he had Matt from something. We don't know really what, because they haven't given us enough information to even make a bad guests, let alone an educated one. But he did the same thing, and I thought that that was kind of uh, that was kind of interesting. So she's had neurological problems going on and off for a while. But almost all the top level Democrats, if you've noticed, they've all ever had strokes or like Biden, you know, he had a cocaine overdose. Everybody and everybody who was there in nineteen eighty knows it. We remember hearing it another Mandela effects situation. We remember hearing it back in nineteen eighty eight, and now when you go to look it up, it's just gone. I mean, there was even comedians making fun of the fact that Joe Biden had these He basically had these associations with cartel members and things like that, and people that had that were in a CIA that were running drugs back in the eighties, and it was a well known fact that he was a massive cocaine user. And now like you can't even talk about it, even though they find cocaine in the White House. I'm like, what, we're just gonna pretend like it doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: Now it's Hunters, it's not Hunters.
Speaker 2: And as a matter of fact, I think Hunter is a crack baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's about it true.
Speaker 2: I think I think the old man was using back in the sixties like it was you know, nobody, like it's nobody's business, like it was the CIA's business. In other words, And then Hunter was born from that union of cocaine and Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: You know, so good, Now we're looking at each other, did you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine. Did you see there was somebody talking about Erica Kirk and they're trying to understand how she's able to remain focused and have her composure even though her husband died. And you have to figure out that the only way anyone would ever think that or be that way is perhaps if they were already kind of alerted to the fact, hey, your husband might die. Maybe she's already prepared herself. Maybe MK ultra monarch program, who knows, right. But another thing too to understand is ultra rich people do not think, and they do not grieve like we do. And they they're not wired like we are, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't live in the same world as we do no at all, Like nobody at age seventeen or eighteen, if you want to talk about Charlie himself. Oh, I'm just gonna come up with this idea for a business, and oh well look it worked out the very first time, and oh my god, I'm getting hundreds of millions of dollars of donations. I don't even have a product that I sell. All I do is sell propaganda, and that seems like the thing to do.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I mean, as long as your propaganda's aligned, you get the money. And if it's not, you lose your Twitter account because you said something about a hadith that's in the Kuran or that's that's part of that religion. The whole thing about whether or not hadiths are actually part of Islam or not. Well, here's the thing you made a You basically made a fat bug that said that all hidize must be headhered to. That's the bit that's one of the biggest causes of problem within Islam. And yet then Islam says, well, that's not part of the Quran. And I just think it's just such a huge gaslight, you know. So we're kind of we're kind of in that realm where the gas lighting comes from every from damn near every direction, you know, Casper Weinberger, right, ci a director, I don't want time. We know we're we know we're successful, and no one knows any well what to believe when and cannot believe anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, I didn't know that was but I remember I haven't even seen the Yeah, yep, yep. So one last question, do you have a fade in thing going on? Like when you start talking? Does this start from low and go high? And then.
Speaker 2: Yeah a little bit. Let me go ahead and take care of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of noticed that at first. It's hard to hear you, but if I keep if I keep still, then I can hear you get a little bit louder each time.
Speaker 2: Let me do this here, Okay, I don't want to turn off the noise case.
Speaker 3: So yeah, for the for the Erica Kirk thing, so I could play something that I had on the And then again, since since we're gonna probably talk about the media and all, these are these power plays to take over all of it, as if it wasn't already in their hands. Now they're consolidating power even more. And here's the thought I had about the whole TikTok thing, and because I think people again are just they're delusional into what they think. Whenever they say, oh, they're running scared or you know, they're being exposed, I'm like, do you understand how much power and money these people have exactly influence and the fact that they.
Speaker 1: Own your entire reality. There is nothing that they're afraid of.
Speaker 3: There's nothing that you aha, gotcha, it's manipulated on purpose. If they didn't want people to be pissed off at all Jews because of the differentiation between Zionists and Jews, whatever, or maybe that's the joke, get everybody mad at all of them, so you can condemn them because the Zionists don't care about them either, or whatever. But the whole but the thing is is they control all of this social media. If they didn't want those people posting those things, they never would have published so that they could be seen. They wouldn't be distributed. I wouldn't see them in my feed, and nobody would know any of the stuff that's happening. Guys. They want you to see the dead babies, they want you to see the children bleeding and pieces. They want you to see all the times that they told you that they're gonna come out and get you, and that they hate everybody, and that they the Pasham is gonna kill everybody, and all this other stuff they want you to see that they want you to be mad, they want you to react respond. It's not a mistake, and their system that they created to know our thoughts, which is social media, didn't backfire on them. And the same thing with TikTok. People are saying, oh, they bought it so that they could cut all that stuff out and then they could influence people, and that's why they're buying all this advertisement, this protzeral advertisement. Well, I was thinking to myself, Okay, well, let's let's take that for a second. What's the long game. Do you continue to spend millions and millions of dollars on each and every platform. Do you have these ads put on or do you just buy the platform one time, put as much bullshit of your own that you want out there, and then still take in revenue from everybody else's ads.
Speaker 1: What's what's the better what's the better deal there?
Speaker 3: You know? So it's a one time, huge investment, but they're going to make that back in advertising they're going to make that back and whatever else that they're intermingled with with the government slash corporate, you know, the kind of circle jerk that they do. Plus they get to spend they don't have to, you know, they get to pump out as much pro Israel, pro whatever they want out there.
Speaker 2: Right right, and you know, and and and or not pump out pro Israel stuff, so very want to do. Yeah, yeah, so, I mean because they need to keep you chasing the gnats, right, These gnats, right, I like to I like to consider them the the these narratives, right, and these gnats they just overtake you and make you miserable. There's no there's almost no way around it, you know what I mean. They have such total control over the distribution, and uh, you know what the narrative is, and is any given point that they could just keep throwing stuff out there, you know, And it's we're we're hitting a point of saturation where it's hard to tell like how much of this uh even even matters at this point or not. I'm hoping that the saturation, uh, the best we can hope for at this point is that the saturation causes people to basically flare up and then flare out. In other words, that they just hit a level of fatigue that they're not willing to act on any of it anymore, and they start just dealing with everything very locally. You know, that's kind of my hope. I don't know if it can. I don't know if it will happen. I don't know. It may also backfire and cause a resurgence of sheep like behavior where people are just kind of checking out. So that's not necessarily good either, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right, Yeah, no inaction is kind of the whole reason why we're here.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't help that.
Speaker 3: The heavy, heavy manipulation of our perception of reality, everyone's perception of reality, has been ongoing for hundreds of years and more, especially since well, let's say, eighteen fifties, sixties up at least here for us to still think that we live in a constitutional republican for anybody to continue to say that, it's like, yes, it could be restored, because you have an outline, you have a blueprint as to what you want or that you think that you want, and it's definitely a lot better than what's really happening. You can't blame capitalism for what corporatism did your country, you know, and you can't blame capitalism for what mercantilism did your country, where only you know, you pay to play, you get your permits, you get your your permission from the government who tells you who gets to be in business and who gets the rise to the top, or their banking system that actually controls the country, deciding who's going to get funded and who isn't. And you know, that's why mega corporations will never become in real life as big as they have become if it wasn't for artificial funding constantly pumped at them in the beginning, so that they could undercut and lose money as they were, you know, basically undercutting everybody else in their genre or whatever, and they're in their industry, so that those people couldn't afford to sell lower, and so they get they get you know, run out of business, and then they conjack with the prices because there's nobody else out there anymore.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Well, and let let's let's go to that point real quick. So remember we were talking about there's a particular persuasion that likes to have a monopoly on alcohol. Yeah, carbohydrates sugar trade.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: We everybody knows that at the yeah, that that the Haitian revolution was actually caused it there behest and the reason behind it was because the French that were running Haiti at the time had threatened to raise their sugar prices to Europe. A lot of people don't realize that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always something that that ridiculous, right.
Speaker 2: It was. And what's funny is when coast it was a coaster, I'm trying to remember, and when the Dominican said, well, hey, we want to raise if you're going to pay them. What the Dominican and Haiti tried to do is they tried to raise the sugar prices at the same time because prices had gone up and they want to be rich too. You know, there's probably a little bit of greed involved in it. They have overhead, they have all these other things, and they said, well, we're going to raise our price in solidarity with Haiti. So Haiti raised their price and then Dominican later, I think they had a bad crop, so they had a hurricane or something, and they said, well, supply and demand, so we're going to raise our prices just like Haiti did. And they said, oh, you want to raise your prices like Haiti. Did you see what.
Speaker 3: Happened to them?
Speaker 2: They actually wrote a letter that is documented. They wrote a letter. It was the Rothschilds that wrote this letter to them, said would you like to be Haiti? And the revolution had just happened in Haiti recently and they said, oh, never mind, we'll go ahead lower the prices. So to wit, we come to the fact that the first, the first abuse of the American people by George Washington was the Whiskey Rebellion. Then you start to go, who is that at the best.
Speaker 3: Of Alexander Hamilton. Yeah, Hamilton who was a Rothchild agent. Yes, and he was. He was brought up in the Caribbean and had taken it U way Aa school. He went to Away Vay School.
Speaker 2: Yes, and no one connects that. That's why when you mentioned that Whiskey rebellion, there's a certain there are certain people, even in the conspiracy world or in the I like to call it the noticing world. Now the other end work noticer, there's people who lose their mind over you bringing that up. Oh, it wasn't that big of a deal.
Speaker 3: He went out for one. It's just that he didn't meet a lot of resistance, that was, but he was ready to go on a kill crazzy rampage with ten thousand troops or something like that on.
Speaker 2: A small on What how many people were there total and involved in a whiskey rebellion on the opposition side, It was less than three hundred.
Speaker 3: Right, because they half of what they said they were doing was drummed up bullshit. That's we were looking for an excuse to go in there in the first place. That's why they didn't meet it. They didn't meet a resistance because there was no army standing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was. There was no rebellion. It was we're gonna make whiskey and they no, And they said, okay, cool, we're still gonna make it. Go screw yourself. That's all it was. It wasn't some kind of like declaration of society in or anything like that, or like attempted overthrow with the government. It was the first j six when you really look at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like a tax collector had come into them and started like trying to strong arm them, and they they basically told him to go pound sand. And then it looks like they might have burned down a tax collector's office, I think, or something like that. I don't. I thought, man, I might not remember the details correctly, and I could begin in the mix into something.
Speaker 2: I think they tard and feathered him too, because he came back and threatened them. He threatened to shoot them or some shit, and they said, oh really, so they snatched his ass up and tired and feathered him. So I don't even think they killed him, if I recall.
Speaker 1: I don't think they did either.
Speaker 2: So uh yeah, Basically, it was a particular demographic decided that they didn't want these people taking away the money that they they would have been making otherwise.
Speaker 3: And I didn't realize until I started reading that two hundred years together that Christians Catholic slash Christians in Russia the Orthodoxy they were not allowed by their empire to trade an alcohol.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: It had to be the Jews and they had and they've been trying to keep that monopoly everywhere they go ever since.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have the bron from the bron from an empire, and which is what seagrims if I recall, and you have all these empires that are based on alcohol consumption and So the magic of alcohol isn't that it's alcohol. It's that you can take bad crops and store them almost indefinitely. So it's a huge money maker when you think about it. Right, you buy the grain, right, the grain that would normally, if you left it out, would mold or whatever. You buy the grain turn into alcohol, and now it's pretty much an indefinite commodity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they were starving like a whole. All the Belarus pretty much was starving to death because they were hoarding all the crops. So the people who got work, they were dirt poor, completely abused, completely exploited. And the lease soldiers or the landlords were leasing the property out to the Jews. The Jews were not working at themselves, they were getting other people to do it for them. And then they would have all these taverns in their territories, so people would start drinking, they'd run up tabs. They would charge them three times as much for the for the purchase of their alcohol direct, and they would also swindle them as they were drinking out of their own crops that they needed to eat. So people were starving to death and these guys were hoarding all the freaking wheat.
Speaker 1: They don't get. They didn't care that they were letting everybody die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean don't forget. Like in the case of my family, once I finally got into it, they didn't care that they or jees. They said, Oh, you're stupid enough to be farmers. You deserve what you get.
Speaker 3: Oh they is, Yeah, they live worse, They live worse. You think that hard work would be appreciated by anybody, especially if you're especially if you want them to work for you, But they just looked at it down out and you like you're a low life, Like you're lesser than even if you heard you because are you not on this side?
Speaker 2: Something must be wrong with you. Yeah, you're not a real Jew because you work. That's how they were.
Speaker 3: And that's we're talking that. Well, when I was reading the book, it was going back into the sixteen hundreds, this mentality.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: So just for people out there, I don't recall anybody being Zionist back then, So it's not just them, right, kind of like that whole it's the religious supremacy problem, you know, And it doesn't help that sometimes throughout history, like these exemptions and these coddling they coddled.
Speaker 1: They try to appease these people way too much.
Speaker 3: Before they even had the the economic stranglehold over them, they were doing their darnedest to accommodate them. And I think that was a big mistake because they did have preferential treatment because they cried about it being a religious thing. And that was before they even had a freaking holocaust, a bitch about or afronic cost well.
Speaker 2: And then you would get an outbreak of strange murders. Every time you piss them off, they would go and just randomly, they would just become serial killers for like a couple months or something until they got what they wanted, and then they would blame it on the on the goam.
Speaker 3: Yes, poisonings constantly, absolutely licent and not directly and like just towns because of the water supply. And this isn't just that one time, No, this has been their mo forever. It's just you're not gonna hear anybody talk about it because they run your world right now.
Speaker 1: And what else was there? There was a there was a couple of murders.
Speaker 3: When I was actually reading that first forty pages of that book, there happened to be one of the wasn't Alexander. Where somebody wasn't. I can't remember who it was, but they were about to enact a I can't what was his name?
Speaker 1: Hold on, give me just a second. I'll give you his name.
Speaker 3: It's kind of important for the story because then people can look it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pardling, how how much that happened. You would have little they'd especially go after little boys. So for some reason, it seems like some of them took that firstborn situation in the Bible and decided that that was their job to enact that. Because there would be like a string of little boys come up missing, or a bunch of little boys would be thrown off a cliff. You know, they'd find them and they'd be or they'd be floating in a river somewhere or something. You know, they'd all get snatched up and they would die.
Speaker 3: And well, there even was the guy who went in and he went to he went to audit the situation because of everybody starving to death, and he tried his best. It wasn't a punishment. He just wanted to make sure that everybody was able to sustain life. And he had he had a provisional plan and it was very fair. It was actually preferential treatment. But the fact that he went in there at all one I don't know if I don't know if it was Alexander, but it was somebody in the upper echelon of Russian rulership that was supposed to enact this saying died just was a sad was murdered. And they don't say that's what happened. They like in this book, they don't mention that that's what happened, like that they did it. But if you keep rereading further, then they ostracized this guy, and they worked through the politics to get this guy who was actually trying to help hit them turn into They didn't call it an a semite then, but they called this they got him out of there.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's insane. Happened. Look what happens to the elections in Mexico?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Thirty thirty three you said, right, thirty three and seven of them seventy seven call her seventy.
Speaker 2: Seven, thirty three dead, seventy seven intimidated and or injured.
Speaker 1: How many people do they have running for president each year and fucking next?
Speaker 2: But no, that's that's they were going after everybody around them, families and all that, so then the people would drop out. So but directly they murdered thirty three of the candidates.
Speaker 3: And here's the question, did anybody that what's her name again, Shinebomb, shine Bomb? Did anybody ever related to shine bamb get assassinated? Oh? Gee, maybe it's because it came from their end. Wow, there's obvious deductive reasoning skills there. Right, she's not hiding in a in a pope bubble anywhere. She exactly with They're a weird ponytail that's becoming synonymous with did you see the loan? She's like this, Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: And then and then I thought it was funny when Ana Kasparian does it and it's so hot. I just want to like throw her down and bang her or something.
Speaker 3: I get that people are, you know, And this is where I think this is also because we know Shank has been a supporter of everything bad forever and you know, get your shorts and a list of the crap, right Shank and the Eager He's part of the Young Turks. They have been nothing but ultra leftist psychopaths for like ever, and the fact that they named themselves the Young Turks. Now, if they're not talking about Jack Nicholson and Peter Fonda, because apparently they call themselves the Young Turks too, then they're talking about the Armenian genocide where a bunch of Muslims which were actually they were right.
Speaker 2: Because that's a murky area, because the Francists were operating in that area too, and many of them, uh, some of them said they were Jews and some of them said they were Muslims. It was whatever was most convenient at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people say, don't may I think it's doom.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the people are the saboteens, and they said that they were the leadership of the Young Turks that went around hacking the pieces and all other stuff of the Christians. So I'm not sure why you would want to glorify that by naming yourself after it, but whatever, because then I guess nobody knows their history. So yeah, Young Turks.
Speaker 2: And then Rod Stewart, why do you make that song? You know, here we have this weird gay man making this song. What what is that about? What does that tell you?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Rod Stewart? The song Young Turks?
Speaker 1: Oh, and I didn't know about that one.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he made a song about it. Made it catch a little tune about a sacrifice. Oh he sacrifice the Christians?
Speaker 3: Yay? So did it? Did it?
Speaker 1: Did it address the topics of that time or was it just called that?
Speaker 2: It was very generic and poppy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was weird.
Speaker 2: It was like, why would you what? What? That was a good thing. I mean, in my great gun on my great grandmother's side, there's some Armenian floating around there too, so she used to talk about it.
Speaker 1: That was a going sir. So I didn't mean to cut you off. I just want to see a little till.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Tom Dwyer's in the house. We got some people over FTJ. You're paying attention to us right now.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: You don't see it on the counter.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you see a counter on your screen, But don't be don't be discouraged by that because it doesn't count correctly anyway.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't it doesn't give you the full number.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not gonna cry. I mean I would just talk to myself like this normally anyway. I just happen to have a microphone in my face.
Speaker 3: What's something like gland. Yeah, I do. I talked to myself all the time, I give you that, and then when I asked somebody a question, I don't answer me because I think I'm still talking to myself, and I'm like, I kind of did that to myself.
Speaker 2: In your dialogue to do that. You know, there's people who don't have that anymore. There's literally people who said they had that and they lost it. I can only imagine what kind of a nightmare scenario that is.
Speaker 3: You mean, because of one of those because of the pew pew and yeah, don't I have.
Speaker 1: A daughter, don't ask why is there a pink pen on your desk?
Speaker 2: Got highlighters? You know what I mean? That doesn't that doesn't mean I put them up my butt.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, here's my Yes. Rad Stewart is a filthy jew.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They like to glorify their their genocides, their masters.
Speaker 2: Let's make a happy song about it, because speak didn't I were chopping people. Oh it's all right, what's.
Speaker 3: How many of these days and all these you know things I have to celebrate because you know, they're always acting like we're balancing the scales. We're evening the score. What score? You torment, torture and hooverish people and murder them. And then when anything happens, like some guy like Durshamn comes in and says, hey, maybe we should just kind of like level this outt but you go on to kill crazy Rampage afterward, like the I don't even think the book.
Speaker 1: Of Esther's really I think it was.
Speaker 3: It's a Jewish fan see, but they've done it since then, and they've used that as they're stepping off point as to why it was justified. You know, well, I mean there might be aspects of it, like the whole thing with Mordechai and Esther and shaking her booty so that a Hasirist doesn't go after Mordechai and the people that are about to sabotage his kingdom. He makes them deal with them instead, and Haman and his sons get hung, and then they go on they want to kill crazy Rampage throughout his kingdom. He's just lets it happened. And then I said to myself, Okay, well this is tied into the Cyrus time, and then they equate trumpet Cyrus. There's a problem here, there's a new pyramid in town. It's going to be like the Purge. It's not going to be one night, and it's going to be insane and Palanteer is going to be associated with rounding up people and threat assessing and all the other crap. It's not good for the Jews. Basically, you're not good for the Jews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the dangerous that's their ketch all all the time. It doesn't matter whether it's morale, it's morale or not, or it's morale that it's more that it's moral or not. That is not the issue. The issue is is it good for the better jewelry or not? And that's exactly the same reason why they tried to dissuade people in Russia who were of Jewish descent from actually working their own land. Yeah, it doesn't look good. It doesn't keep us yea makes people think that we can actually do work, and then that want us to do work. And that's actually in that book, in that Two Hundred Years Together, that's actually in the book where they literally say that much. They say, well, it's okay that you gave us the land, but you can't expect us to work it that's not fair.
Speaker 3: What they said. The amount of times I've heard the fairness thing thrown out so far, when they've been constantly absolutely destroying the populace with their behavior and their dirty deeds, and then they talk about fairness, it makes it makes you want to throw up. It's like and then when so here's when they when they adopted or kind of like took over the territory of Poland into into their collective. That's when shit got really bad, because there's a ship ton of them there. And you know they say that what's name comes from. Well, Ukraine too is a problem. Poland was another problem. And it's like all these which is funny because this is where the whole edit takes place in Turkey, right between karshmish And and uh kars Shamish down here, Kaeperdocia up here, and they talk about the Ashkenazi Turks right and how they've spread out through everywhere, and also the well, I don't even know where Sephardic is and how that's different, but I do think that those are the ones that have the thick ass eyebrows.
Speaker 1: That's the best way I can point it out.
Speaker 3: Like I think Shapiro might be more of an a sephardic type, I would guess. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean a lot of them. I mean a lot of the Poles have that you should god, you should see on one side of my family. That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Because I got a Polish stepfather in his family. You would think they were telling because they have they have afros on their shoulders.
Speaker 2: Yes, it looks like there's actually three people, not one. Right, Yeah, there's uh if you if you look at my dad's last name and you look them up in Poland and holy Kyle, their their eyebrows are ridiculous, dude, I mean it's almost comical. It looks like a muppet. You know.
Speaker 3: All Right, I'm gonna do something dangerous. There's not a lot of people over here in a FDJ media, but I just dropped a link. If anybody wants to join us in the stream, just be just beware. And unless you turn off your camera, you're going to be seen. And if you don't want that, then make sure you either turn off your camera or pass on the on the opportunity. But Thomas, you're in here, I don't know what else is watching. I see there's some people here. I'll drop it into the rumble too. I was kind of hoping al it s would pop in that is the rumble.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if I can even put a link in in the.
Speaker 3: On the YouTube.
Speaker 1: They don't even they won't even let my links be.
Speaker 3: Clickable and my descriptions because I'm on time out for something or other. You're on a naughty list again, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Of course I kind of started.
Speaker 3: They'd usually start me off in the in the in the penalty box and just kind of leave me there if I don't complain enough.
Speaker 2: I'm used to it, man, I get it. You know. I think I've lost my my x account for like the fifteenth time in a year. That's exciting.
Speaker 3: So just to say hi to Mike Garland, Yeah yeah, I just saw that happen again with her Twitter. So ma Comas's idea and hi everyone, and then where is I heard I saw another one that said Hi, I Rob Hi Dan. I just don't see it now. I don't know why. This one says Rod's song to Tonight's the Night could just be when he was young.
Speaker 1: They give him the benefit of the doubt. Okay, I'll leave him alone.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, I think he's talking about pedo type of tendencies there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one's a little weird. But he said dress, so I don't know unless he likes, unless he enjoys men who cross dress, that could be it. That was the thing back then too. Let's not forget ourselves. You know, Herbert Hoover, he loved that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, it's funny how they can they can find these things at the at the it's at the tip of their fingers whenever you kind of It's not so much that you straight away from their uh whatever you want to call it, their control, or that you're speaking out on your own. It's just that they have new demands for you, and you might hesitate before saying yes absolutely sir and lick the boot. They have something in their hand ready to show everybody in the world to completely disgrace you.
Speaker 1: It's it's funny how they have that all the time.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, they say that. Rod Stewart at his concert in Chicago in nineteen seventy seven, there was a rumor going around that he was involved in let's just say, some male on male escapades in the bathroom at the I think it was the Rosemont Horizon before a show. Rod Stewart.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, because I've heard this, I've heard something similar. I think somebody got caught. Was George.
Speaker 2: George Harrison, No, no, wham, oh George Michael. Now this is before, George Michael. Okay, yeah, this is before. And it's thought that it was Rod Stewart and uh Nick Jagger Ck Dagger had this orgy in the bathroom at that you know, behind the scenes, the one that's for uh, basically back stage, and they had to actually stop the concert and take him to because of whatever happened with this male on mail action, and had to take both of them to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Oh, they ripped, They ripped. Get a couple of stitches in that'll sphincterhole, huh.
Speaker 2: Either that or well, if there was somebody getting their stomach pumped for some reason, it could have been overdose drugs, could have been an overdose of something else. So you know, never go full. That's what I always say. Never go full. Gar Okay, all that stuff out, don't put that in your mouth.
Speaker 3: They tell you never to drink from the from the from the garden hose.
Speaker 4: That's right, right, although.
Speaker 2: For some reason. The Maori and the Polynesians did that a lot. But we're not going to get into that right now.
Speaker 3: So so I don't know Archangel what you're up to, Josh, but I put the link in there if you're going to jump in. Milk Apples is in the house over on YouTube. Hello Milk he said, yeah, oh yeah, George Michael was the gay.
Speaker 2: He was very very much enjoying that life. He got caught in the bathroom too. Also, by the way, he got caught in a public bathroom. I think got a rest stop or a park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's yep, that was you talk I think you're talking about. I think that's what I was referring to. I think was a restroom toilet scene. Yeah yeah, and maybe it was public.
Speaker 2: Where kids could just walk in and out.
Speaker 3: You know how. Okay, all right, I'm sorry, but guys have been to the beach. There's women in bikinis. Some of them are actually attractive. They seem to be less and less each year because nobody takes care of themselves anymore, but age or like that, they're fucking hot.
Speaker 2: Right, patriarchy, If women take care of themselves, that means they're subjugating themselves to the patriarchy, and it's actually yeah, yeah, they say it's rape, like if they make themselves look good for men, where mental finding them attractive, you're letting men rape you.
Speaker 3: That's it's ridiculous spoken by a very large bull dyke. I mean, consider the sources.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't call me that.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about you. I'm talking about who makes Yeah so ridiculous. Uh. For some reason, when you were telling the story about Rod Stewart and Mick Jagger, I couldn't help but see in my mind, but I Iggy Pop dancing like this.
Speaker 2: Supposedly he was involved in that circle of you know, orgie friends.
Speaker 3: In the house. Yes, that's not you. Who is all right here? It's just been in right now? So there it is, is this, I don't know who you are.
Speaker 2: We got a connection problem maybe or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here, come back in later. I think, there you go. And when I see you pop, when I see your screen pop back up, I'll uh laid back right now.
Speaker 2: The time so his so he can get a connection.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, even if he drops out, you can a hiss click back into it.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure they can hear us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's it's interesting though that they promote this stuff to the point that they do. And iggy pop is.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, his music wasn't bad, but do you got to stick everything in your ear end when you're doing your concert? You gotta cut yourself? Why? I don't think that's I really have questions about that because I was kind of I wasn't never into that.
Speaker 3: Certainly he get he got he got his indoctrination into the Into the Corner Hole by by David Bowie and that's where China Girl was interchangeable.
Speaker 1: No no, uh copyrights right.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right because they co wrote that, right.
Speaker 3: That and something about a dog I can't can't remember something. The word of the dog was in the song I can't remember your dog.
Speaker 2: I want to be your dog? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to be your dog. So yeah, I used to be into that stuff, but then I like, went to a concert, what's.
Speaker 1: That sticking things in your butt? Or are we talking about something else?
Speaker 2: And now, I mean I was into the music and then I learned about the butt stuff and I was like, you lost me, all right. I don't even like stuff coming out. Why would I put anything in there? It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I like the relief of it coming out, you know, it doesn't feel good when it's ready to go.
Speaker 1: But it's definitely an exit only it's it's it's not a loading dock.
Speaker 3: It's a beep.
Speaker 2: Maybe we need that. Look if we could put bells on cats, hear me out, beepers on gay band's butts.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, more's the front end, because that's the part that's going to the way.
Speaker 2: I don't Yeah, somebody needs to get an alarm here. That something is you need to pay attention. Something might not be going right right now, there's something.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't want to take I don't want to take the the fun out of that, you know, or making jokes here. But when you were saying that and like the alarm or whatever, something's about to happen to be careful to stay dry. And then I thought to myself, you know how sick the society is is that they've they've normalized giving children light up shoes, so if they have to run away from somebody, they're going to be found.
Speaker 2: That's right, dude, That is That's another one of those things where it's very in a similar vein where I'm always like, oh great, the pedophile when when you try and escape you can find you easier. This is wonderful, you know.
Speaker 1: And they don't just it's not just pressure like they glitter and dance.
Speaker 2: Any movement or a little mix. It has accelerometer in it or a six axis gyro that can read that, which is also in your phone, by the way, So the phone could tell if you're sitting down right now. The phone can tell if you're walking right now. The phone could tell how much you run, you know. The phone can tell you how much you breathe. The phone could tell if you have a neurological disorder that makes you shake slightly. The phone could tell if you have high blood pressure. The phone could tell if you're angry. The phone could tell if you're sad. And it wouldn't surprise me if they put that kind of ability in the shoes, because literally, an ESP thirty two that can collect all that data from a six axis they call it im you an inertial inertial measurement unit. They can collect all that data from the shoes. If they wanted, they could also put tracking in that ESP thirty two. The ESP thirty two is about this big.
Speaker 3: Gyroscope kind of like a floating like compass ball, yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, And there's all kinds of algorithms that they can use to to understand different types of rhythmic and patterns of movement. And the little the little ESP thirty two with the IMU is less than five dollars, three dollars, and that's for me. So if it's for a big company, maybe they pay three dollars, you know, because they're buying a bazillion of them. Right. It's frightening the level of and it has built in Bluetooth, built in Wi Fi, all that stuff just on one chip. And it's frightening the level that we can get to as far as quantizing a person's actions, movements, tracking everything.
Speaker 3: And you know, it didn't it didn't help that, you know, we had that whole incident with pagers and then you have it and yah, who say you have one of these scrying mirrors here, one of these ancient John D devices.
Speaker 1: Well you have a little part, little piece of in Israel in your hands. Oh that awesome, awesome.
Speaker 3: So another way to give it to people who are same things they don't want to hear because this is listening to what you're saying, This is seeing what you're typing. This is knows when you're whole, it knows when you're not, you know what I mean, and follows you everywhere you go unless you leave it at home. Most people can't even bring themselves to leave it at home.
Speaker 2: So I admitted you for me, it's hard and it's not and it's not because necessarily that I care about it so much. But look, they've got women wired that if you don't answer this f and thing like instantly, right, Yeah, there's strippers falling out of the sky and landing on your dick all day. You know, you don't laugh, you know you've been there. It's it's it's it's raining a bunch of liliths on my cock. You know. Yes, that's exactly what's happening.
Speaker 3: Hun.
Speaker 2: That's why it took me twelve extra seconds to text you back, is because there's sex demons on my dick.
Speaker 3: You're right, has something's happened in the past, because is that like they're just the dinner default go to for every female to just say that's probably what's going on.
Speaker 2: No, that's women think, because that's what they're told by other women because other women are demons.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's true. They don't like to see anybody happy, especially if they're not.
Speaker 2: That's right, totally j But you know what that just tells me, these women are j coated. That's j cot shit right. Envy, that's that's just when you really look at me. Yeah, when you say OIV, what you're really saying is oive sounds a lot like NV, doesn't it. M m m m. Why do those two words sound the same?
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 3: I'd like that you said that too me, because it's a lot of jealousy and hatred and envy they have all They basically manufactured our and created our minds to perceive that what they held onto is what is worth something. They created artificial nonsense, garbage and made us believe that that's the only thing that's worth anything, and that they had all of it, or a whole shit ton of it. You had to go to them for it. So the mighty became dependent in a world of abundance over the stupid freaking, you know, magic trick of money. And it wasn't even the money. It wasn't even that was what was worth It was representative of something that they still. I mean, if you think about it, you're only just claiming that it's worth something.
Speaker 1: I have shiny metal and it's orange color. It's gold.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, who came up with that first? A person with a shit ton of gold, probably right. You wouldn't be the person with no gold saying, you know what, the only thing that's worth anything in this world is gold. You'd be the guy with a lot of it saying, you know, the only thing that's worth anything. And by the way, I'm king now you know it's it's because I reeled the power because I have this stuff, not that that's completely artificial. When you think about how things used to run in the past, the mighty were mighty because they were mighty, and when you had fair andjust rulers that came in and squashed all the inner tribal warfare, and then you know the human sacrificing cults and made things easier for everybody to live. They liked that were ruling, that's right, and it wasn't about how much gold you had. They like the the Scythians, who did an awful lot of conquering. They didn't they buried their crap, and everyone went back to look to go for it. Like they didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't partake.
Speaker 3: Some of them did. Some of them may even become the Kazarians, but a lot of them, you know, they didn't. Even They said they like they had a cup and a sword. Was like their their possessions a cup and a sword. That's right.
Speaker 2: Well, so there is there is some evidence that the that the Kazarians had etched out a treaty or or a truce with at least one or two of the Scythian tribes. And that's one reason why people got really if you notice, Israel got very angry for no reason. At one point when Putin said, hey, I we found this genetics of Scythian warriors and we're going to resurrect them, and Israel lost it. Shit. Everyone's like, see he's anti Semitic, and it's like what right, Yeah, that's what they said, Like, what are you tell him? What do you what exactly are you saying? What are you implying here? You know, you genocided this bloodline and we're going to bring it back and you don't want it back.
Speaker 3: Right, That's interesting, isn't it. Are you saying oh, even though you've erased them from history and claimed all of their accomplishments as your own. That these are Gothic Aryan people that you killed.
Speaker 2: There, that's it. They do not want to have to face that genocide. That's the best. I mean, that's the only answer I've got. I was like, why would you care? Why?
Speaker 3: Why is that important to you? That doesn't make it. I hope they're will on their way, and they only they only announced it after they were already twenty years deep in it. And they've already got a whole little clan of them.
Speaker 2: Going, supposedly they do, so, you know, supposedly they've already got all that. So uh, there's there's a lot of reasons to believe that. As much as people hate Putin, and I'm not a big fan of him, you know, don't get me wrong, but a lot of the ship he did in the Cold War was a born right at best.
Speaker 3: But based on what we've been told through the Western media though, right, So that's.
Speaker 2: Right, so we are right, we can't understand how so do you under understand the theories behind Lake Picall and things like that, and Eastern Russia and how Russia is actually making a play to claim the western United States right now.
Speaker 3: They've been going after that for a long time, like Alaska was always theirs or something like that.
Speaker 2: It's based on well, no, not just Alaska. It goes all the way down to California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get to be I'll get to be a Russian without having to go anywhere.
Speaker 3: That's right awesome.
Speaker 2: So here's here's what's funny about that. So they said that they found the oldest living human genetics in the United States is from the Maltal tribe, which is outside of Lake Baikal, which is my genetic history so well, mainly because my grandfather, because he's he's got some of that lineage mixed in with the family from far East Russia. So theoretically that means that because that predates all the Native Americans, that they're basically saying, hey, we we will claim that, we will claim that area. Now, culturally, they've suppressed a lot of the findings that they had that match the Maltal tribes from East Russia.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean even the fact that there were mounds here who taught Native Americans to do that, because that was something that was one hundred percent Gothic consistent that was a trait of theirs, that they would do the mounds for storage and for burial gage.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I mean, how do they I guess My point is, And now this claim may also be tied into why we're seeing mass unrest in the United States because I think this claim what they're going to have to do is destabilize the United States so that Russia can't even I can't even bring this claim forward or doesn't want it. That would be the other option too, But there's they're talking about that, and they've already written up an outline that they're going to bring to the UN and present to the UN and say, hey, we want our land back. So that's going to be an interesting play. And they've already threatened it a few times. They've already kind of alluded to it and made fun of Obama and that like, well, he should be thrown out because he's not from there. Russian should move in.
Speaker 3: I think a couple of presidents ago, my stepfather was making you know, now that I look back at it, I realized that it's it was still even though it sounded very informed to me, it still was had the year of you know, the news is manipulating people's minds. But he said that he was talking about with his brothers because they get together for like the holidays, and then they start talking and it gets awfully scary for everybody else a lot listening to them, because it's all very doom and gloomy.
Speaker 1: So I grew up on those, like you know, listening in on.
Speaker 2: Those Eastern Europeans are like that, that's just how we are get out of here.
Speaker 3: Yes. So one of them was that there was a guy stay in Russia some time ago, like a couple of presidents Ago, I guess was saying that a couple of our presidents Ago was saying something about taking Alaska and if necessary by force. I don't remember how long ago that was, but but you know, that's again, everybody has a knee jerk reaction when they hear Russia. Which here's what's the most sickening part about that. When they were actually bad and at their very worst, it wasn't Russians, it was Bolshevik Jews, and this country was making it happen.
Speaker 2: We funded it, We were back door funding all of it. That's the most absurd part of this.
Speaker 3: And when they lost the grip of total control, and the yeligarchs got kicked out and the you know, roch Chells got got paid off and booted out as well by Putin. I think it was in twenty twenty two, I want to say May twenty twenty two. Maybe it wasn't earlier than that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought he did that earlier. I thought, well, I thought Yeltsin had started that, which is why they had the civil war, because Yeltsin had booted up, booted a couple of them that were the most heinous offenders. And of course they do. What's their action to that? What's the reaction? They start a civil war?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, that's It's insane how they well they started. What I know about Putin, I think starts in the time of when they were messing with him with Georgia and then it went into the Ukraine in twenty fourteen and no, no, no, no no, but it started in Georgia and.
Speaker 2: That was in the era.
Speaker 3: And that was yeah, you when you were as when you asked me what I thought about what he did, he was a kg beer or whatever. I don't know much about that, but again I have to look at it through What was it the mainstream western oave media told us? And what was reality? You know, was he baynetting babies? Was he turning down synagogues? If you will, that'd be great, not the baby part, the second part.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. Whatever he was doing was still not as bad as what the Bushes were doing here at the time. Let's lay that out. We can agree to that. You know, I'm not saying that everything he did was good, but I will say that it was no worse and probably was nowhere near as bad for sure as what Bush senior was doing, including including banging his man wife whatever that thing is Barbara Bush, indeed.
Speaker 3: Barbara Pierce, the potential Crowley daughter. Yeah, how about that?
Speaker 1: And yeah, I think what was it?
Speaker 3: Because they targeted deliberately and specifically water distillation plants and schools. There was something like five hundred thousand or more children that died in I Rock because of not having clean water. That's not just because of the bombings, but that was an addition. And I remember watching videos why would you do this? Why would you why would you target our school? And it's like and then we see Israel do this stuff, and like, oh my god, look at what issue does like they aren't the first. This is a tactic of theirs, because that's who owns us. We're seeing a reflection of who we are. Like, how would you split America into two and then murder each other for a civil war and then tell me that military has never attacked the people and they never would.
Speaker 1: And there's no way they could ever get them. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: And then it's like, Okay, well there's SHA's rebellion, there's whiskey rebellion. How many time, many times you need to see it in history where they utilize military against the people before you stop saying they would never do that, or that the soldiers would say no.
Speaker 2: How about this army?
Speaker 3: It's like, well, even just the police on a daily basis in the swat team, you're going to tell me that they're going to stand down on an order because no, they're itching to they're on roids and cocaine and ready to strike. And if they did to touch cocaine, like in the process of their job, they don't. They can't be tested for six months, so it's party time.
Speaker 2: They could be tested. They could be tested. They just throw it out. They just say, well, this is you know, residual or contact or whatever. And they've already found that there's tests out there well, and so they found out that there was tests out there that showed that they were actually using because the levels were so high, and then they said, oh, well, we're not going to test them anymore. I'm like, how very convenient that you don't test Congress, You don't test the police force, the two people that have a monopoly on violence. You don't test for drug use people. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people who are completely unqualified for their positions, who were absolute retards. You give them a bunch of money, They're gonna do stupid things with it.
Speaker 1: That's just how that's the mentality. If you don't have a.
Speaker 3: Maturity or at least like a slow curve of earning a little bit more, a little bit more, you go ape shit nuts and you spend your money on dumb shit. It might be it might be a coach bag for your girlfriend, or it could be a bag of coke.
Speaker 2: I did it. I bought a bunch of machines the moment, the moment I got my settlement from the VA, I bought a bunch of extra machines that I probably didn't need. And I bought a Corvette, so you know, nice, it's nice, but I didn't need it. Okay, it's like cocaine. It's like cocaina wheels.
Speaker 1: You just call it the way they treated you.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but I didn't need to do that is what I'm getting at. You know what, even the best of us, it'll mess with your head. You see what I'm getting at, even when you know better. See, and I did. But the thing is, they held me off for so long that I had a little bit of a I kind of popped off a little bit, you know, despite my better judgment.
Speaker 3: If you, if you, if you fast for a week, you ended up pigging out the day you break it, right, which is terrible for you to do.
Speaker 1: But it's like hold me, try to hold me back. I dare you your hands.
Speaker 2: I've been there through that too. Yeah, where I'm like looking at my chihuahua, going, I wonder how much gas I have in the barbecue grill right now? You know, I don't want to, but I don't know. She's looking she's looking pretty tasty right now. Yeah, you start thinking weird thoughts that things that you would never normally you'd never normally consider or would even come up in your head at all. You know, you start thinking, crazy.
Speaker 3: Thing, So, what's up with this Thomas Massey thing talking about biological men using women's restrooms.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's just an idiot.
Speaker 1: Why would he say that after everything else he's been, like an idiot?
Speaker 3: There's or are they? Is this a joke?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: No, he's a political suicide bomber. He's an idiot.
Speaker 3: So he's doing this to completely disgrace himself. As he get in, didn't they murder his wife already? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, So dude, it looks like a murder. Okay, if if they were to reopen that case and investigate it properly, it would look like a murder.
Speaker 3: You see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's an idiot.
Speaker 3: That I think.
Speaker 2: He's at the point where he's just literally he's he's a political suicide bomber. Now he's wearing a vest of weaponized stupidity and he's pulling the court everywhere he goes. You know, one minute, it's oh.
Speaker 3: He wanted all of his A pack stuff though, because now, no, it's from the same mind of a guy who would say that doesn't support A pack or don't didn't take money from a pack or whatever the hell talks about the taking.
Speaker 2: Money from because this is so either either he's the.
Speaker 3: One who said he didn't and he's the one that said that's why he, you know, had a hard time and all that shit he called everybody else out, isn't I'm getting the right guy, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But now he's doing a pack type.
Speaker 3: Stuff, right, That's what I'm saying, which is obviously crazy. It makes you wonder, what's what's changed since the last time he's spoken about it.
Speaker 2: I think I think he's just given up, and I think he's intentionally trying to destroy his career and or discredit himself.
Speaker 3: What's up, Crewbot?
Speaker 1: And someone's what does this mean? An archangel?
Speaker 3: It's just come on, Oh okay, So Mike Garland said, do you guys see the demon Yahoo saying how Aron is going to bomb us?
Speaker 1: Sounds like right before nine to eleven good times?
Speaker 2: Oh well, if he did. If you look on Dan's website I posted in nineteen ninety where people were testifying that Israel were the ones who gave them the technology for nuclear weapons and supersonic weapons. It's they've been selling us out the back door, left and right, every chance they got, and then they take the money from selling our own weapons two hostels such as Iran, et cetera. They take that money and then they use that to buy our congress. It's outrageous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our own money that they've stolen from us. They just do a little flip on that.
Speaker 2: Well it's not even know in this case, not even our own money per se. What they did was they basically hoard out our technology out the back door. Once again, we need to put a peeper on that back door so you know when someone's back there. Apparently we don't do that anymore. That's offensive. It makes people who use the back door a lot feel bad, So we can't do that.
Speaker 3: Beep beep people.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's all your technology going out the door. There's a rant sticking it into your back door right there. Oh look, they're bringing the sacks of money and they're giving it the bb net and Yahoo. Oh look, and he's bringing it to Congress. There you go. Nineteen ninety they knew.
Speaker 3: It's funny that they're they're hitting everything that every area that they have a conflict with with as you wants to destroy, has a history of Gothic Arian people establishing a culture there. So when you blow up everything, you also blow up any remnants or archaeological evidence of that too, and you're killing off any of the offspring of the bloodlines that are still present in that territory. There's Jews living, however, way they do in Iran without you know, because everybody is so concerned about whether or not they're persecuted, not what happens to everybody else who has to live around them. But apparently they're doing just fine over there, because apparently that's the only thing that matters, that is how they're doing. But you have Muslims, Christians, no no denomination, no no no cult uh, you know, affiliations and ties everybody. It's it's a modern country. People don't get that. People think about it as being like people intense. But I now that I look back at a rock and even the things that I heard from Saddami saying, I think that the entire perception that I had of all of that was completely manufactured by the West, and he was probably like another Gudafi or you know, like a national socialist type of dude, you know what I mean. And Iran is doing similar things. What they don't allow in are the you know, the banks and what they don't allow in the stupid loans that indenture you or foreign corporations to steal your wealth out of your ground so that only they get wealthy and you get left with the toxic waste that's from from the process. And you know that's why they went after Venezuela a long time ago. Kashavez said, no, you're not going to do that. That's why they wanted. You know, everything, everything has to do with resources and business at to one level, but they always like to use the religiosity of the thing in order to drum up support for it. But I think that I think that cards getting a little overplayed. It doesn't really make a difference now because who is there to object. They've got everybody except for like two countries in the whole entire planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know it's funny too. You're seeing some pushback from the CCP recently, which I find interesting because that coincides with supposedly the story going around that Jijiping suddenly had a massive stroke and h he's got somebody else taking over for him.
Speaker 3: Now, see what I see there is that ever since mile that country has been not Chinese. It just has Chinese people, you know, playing the roles for the oaves.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: So if somebody decided that they had a mind of their own, it's just the same thing that the Jesuits would do. They would just whack you and move moving to the guy up up a notch you follow off. No big deal. The structure is still there, is They still control every aspect of it. It's okay. Faces are interchangeable, you know, and if it stirs up create chaos in your country, that's actually better for them.
Speaker 2: So exactly that. And here's the document, and this is actually from if I recall, this is actually from an Israeli news source in the early nineteen nineties, then CIA director James Woolsey. Oh, one of our other favorite guys. Who is who started this whole downward slide in the nineteen nineties? Oh yeah, Clinton, mister, can't keep it in of pants? Man, what's the meaning of is is? We don't know until he tells us or until we let him go, so he shuts up, it says here. In early nineteen nineties, then CIA director James Woolsey told a Senate Government Affairs committee that Israel had been selling you a secrets to China for about a decade. I wonder how mister Woolsey was doing right after this. I wonder I wonder what his what his health problems might have been. You know, you keep saying bad stuff about the Oi vase, and you know all that cholesterol is going to get you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that of a surprise, surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you get cancer or something.
Speaker 3: You know, they can even you know, people are like, oh, wouldn't there be something some kind of residue of if it was arsenic or something that, because I know that that's one of the things that can cause a heart attack, you know what different types they something else, they don't care. Yeah. The thing is, if there's even a corner involved, you know, in an autopsy performed, it's there, guys. So even they don't even have to have some sort of magical thing that just dissipates out of your system unless they're because it's their system, it's their judicial system, it's their every system. So it doesn't matter, especially if they're planning something, they'll just put their own people in place. As you can see the Jolly Kirk thing. You know, it's like all that stuff can be controlled, so that they don't even have to worry about baking anything or or worry about you know, they could shoot somebody, drop the gun in the in the in the same room, walk out, someone else is going to pick it up and make it disappear.
Speaker 1: So what what murder weapon?
Speaker 3: You know? So as far as like people dropping dead, I don't even know if it has to be a fancy pants type of but you were even talking about what were you talking about with the the the needles, like just popping somebody with air?
Speaker 2: Did you see where the guy? So I just said that. I said that a while ago about the needles and injecting people with air and causing an embolism, et cetera.
Speaker 3: You see that when we were talking to Stefan.
Speaker 2: That's right, different ways that we see. The next week, then a guy gets arrested in France for sticking people with an empty needle. Oh man, and he had and he and he recorded it on YouTube. He stuck hundreds of probably one hundred people.
Speaker 1: And just plunge there into him.
Speaker 3: They don't know. Oh, by the time he was done, he had the empty needle, but we don't know what he's stuck him in. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't know, and it was a black guy because why because white people are less likely to knock the shit out of a black guy, because we don't want the repercussions from the system that the oivys owned, because they always either want to let them go and or criminalize you for reacting. Remember, the problem isn't what is done to you. The problem is how you react to it exactly.
Speaker 1: And that's how the when somebody would even if you call them to a.
Speaker 3: Scene the police. Yeah, the worst thing you could ever do is not handle it between like, let's handle this amongst ourselves, like adults, like men. No need to call in the cops for just about anything, because they're just going to screw you over.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're not. They're there to make an arrest of the person with the most income that can be confiscated. They are not looking at it from a justice standpoint. They are looking at it from who has the most shit I can take? Okay, So what does that mean? That means that if you're on this level playing field. Okay, if you're on this if you're if you're looking at the scale of what the police might do or what the d see. When I had my shootings. Okay. The DA was called before I was even arrested, which I found interesting. I was like, because the moment I said, no, here, I did it under the auspices of this law.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 2: I basically went right down the line right self defense. Here's here's what happened. Showed me a weapon, I told him to drop it, you know, basically went through the whole script. Okay, m h. And rather than arrest me, they stopped right there called the DA and I thought that was very interesting. I didn't talk to them, I didn't tell them what the story was. I said, this is what happened, and here are the laws that pertain my right to defend myself. And they didn't just go arrest me. They literally froze right there, and I thought, well, that's that. Did I did? I figure out the spell that like freezes up the demons, you know what I mean? And all of a sudden they're like, oh, no, don't And then one guy says we're ready, we're gonna right, We're ready to take him in. And the one cop said, nope, he already declared his rights under the law. We have to talk to the DA now. And I was like, oh, this is. This is very different than what I've seen, very different from what I've even heard of. You know. And I tell people who've been in shootings, I tell them the story and they're like, you're lying. I'm like, did you try it? No, but you're lying. I love that one. I'm like, no, what do people usually do when they go to get arrested after a shooting? What do they do? They say, no, I didn't do it, or they say, you know, with self defense, or they don't talk, and all three of those you're immediately going to jail. There's no way around it. So if you're looking at it on the scale, right, especially if there's somebody there. So this is what the cops later told me. They said, look, if you have another incident like this, and if there's not a body okay, and there's no one there anymore, just don't call us. Just don't call. And I thought, He's like, don't just leave us alone. I was like, no problem, bro, you what I mean like I thought I was in crazy town. I was like, oh, okay, cool. So I mean, what does that tell you? That basically tells you they don't have anyone to measure. So if there's nobody. There's no other person. There's nobody they can bring on the stand to cry, oh the white man shot me. All that stuff. It's it's just not important to them.
Speaker 3: So are they're basically telling you that if you do have to handle something, to make sure you just dispose of it properly.
Speaker 2: They didn't say that directly. But what am I to as? I mean, what's the other option? Well, I'm not going to leave the body sitting there, you know, like get a bigger freezer. That's the option.
Speaker 3: Strong strong acids two, you know.
Speaker 2: Because then they can write it down, like they write down all the shootings that black people do against white people, where they say it was all what are they calling it? They had another name for it, Oh, either mutual combat. That's the that's the one way they've hitten it, so it doesn't have to be gun violence. They said it was mutual combat or accidental discharge. They don't want to call it a shooting. They don't want to call it. I find it interesting that when a black person shoots a white person that's accidental discharge. What does that tell you? There's something I need to know about is that the demon in them that made them shoot me or what happened here? You know? What are you and furry again? Cops in the system a lot of times will give you hints like they've kind of just let it out there as.
Speaker 1: To if they're on your side.
Speaker 2: For sure, they let it slip a lot. They let it slip a lot, even maybe when they don't want to, but they kind of let it slip like hey, uh this this murder was there. You go, that's right. You know, it's interesting that they do that. It's like, even if you look at some of these cases and what the DA says, you're like, what, so it almost looks to me if if you look over all these cases, it almost looks like to me like they have a sliding scale. First, they need a victim. If they don't have a victim, they don't they don't really want to bring it to court. That's number one. They don't have victim, don't have a body, don't want to bring it to court, you know, don't have nobody cry on the stand, don't have a family to show up. They're like yeah, whatever, And that's number one. Number two is if it's two poor people, they kind of almost like they don't care what those people do to each other because then you just they just let them go. Right. How many times have we seen people ro r for a murder? Happens like every day.
Speaker 3: Right, m hm?
Speaker 2: And so it makes you wonder what really is the game here? What is the system trying to do?
Speaker 1: How many? A few don't mind answering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should be. This should be everybody's count because we should be we should feel free enough to defend ourselves when things happen. And if you live in a shitty area, you're going to have shootier things happening more often, That's right. So what would you say the amount of times you've had to unholster at least, at the very least have it in your hands in a in.
Speaker 2: A Albuquerque about fifteen times?
Speaker 3: Okay, So now, if any any Karen I'm not talking about Karen Karen, but if anybody by a standard asshole just decided to isolate your actions out, they could you know, you could get nailed just with brandishing, right, I mean, that's that's a big deal. Right, even if you're both fully in you know, in self defense mode or protecting another person in the community mode.
Speaker 2: It's almost the worst thing you could do, really, protecting somebody else is almost worse than if you just went up to somebody and blew their brains out.
Speaker 3: Yeah really, I mean you did do that with that woman, with the person thing that you were talking about, right with the method or something like that. Then you make the I'm not.
Speaker 2: Going to confirm nor deny it, however, I will say I stopped the situation. We'll leave it at that, all right.
Speaker 3: So, and you didn't get processed and put through the system. I'm assuming so.
Speaker 2: No, because I disappear into the woodwork, I don't call the police. Are you kidding me? I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care, you know, And I would be more concerned that the person that you you helped, because this isn't this isn't like the old school mentality of a community or or streets who take care of each other anymore.
Speaker 1: Everybody is, you know, subjugated to authority.
Speaker 2: Well, they have their political points. There's actually women out there who will get raped and they will not testify against a rapist because the rapist is black and they don't want to feel bad. And there's people who get defended by someone else by a gun who will turn that person in because the gun is the problem, not the crime, not the crime that elicited the use of the gun, but the gun. The gun, that's that's the criminal. The person who had the gun, who stopped me from getting my head kicked in, who stopped me from getting raped, abducted, or god knows what right right their political viewpoint, which is a hive mind viewpoint.
Speaker 3: And they die that they.
Speaker 2: Will willingly, willingly. There was a case not too long ago here where something similar happened, but the dumb dumb called the police. Okay, so dumb dumb calls the police and the woman who he and child, who had a child with her that he saved, actually said, well, I was more afraid of him because he's white. Off to jail, he goes, wow. Yeah, she said, I felt less comfortable with him having the gun than I did with the guy who was attacking me.
Speaker 1: That's that wonderful.
Speaker 3: So yeah, like, no good deed goes unpunished. That that's a little bit uh on the extreme side, But apparently that's unfortunately, did not dead on the dead nuts is they said, dead nutt acurate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's there's been at least ten such cases here just in the Albuquerque area alone in the past fifteen years or so where the person was more afraid of the person that saved them and actually said so in court. And it's absolutely pathetic. That's how But that's also how much women suck. Women suck. Oh my god, stop the vote.
Speaker 6: Vote.
Speaker 2: I want to get off. You know, they're the problem. That's why I don't that's why people don't help women anymore. Well, why didn't you help her? Because the bitch is crazy. I'm not going to help her, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Take a good look everybody. They appear normal, they smell nice, they look pretty even. But up in here it's absolute chaos. And you have a new idea where they're going to strike with their animosity.
Speaker 2: So exactly, people, it's a newer phological medication. Need to walk around with an armband that has a big flashing light saying I'm a dumbass. I'm sorry if you're on If you're on meds, that's fine, but I can guarantee you if you're on psych meds number one, you're overdosed. You've got way too high of a dose. The reason why is because if the doctor gives you something and it doesn't make immediately make you feel all woo woo. You're gonna say, oh, this doesn't work, doctor sucks. You're gonna complain. But if it knocks your ass out and then you think you're rose Ambar and you're you're saying Planet of the Apes to Valerie Jarrett, then you know you're you're gonna be like, damn, that shit works, you know what I mean. That's the problem. Everybody wants a goddamn pill. It doesn't work that way, especially common sense. There is no common sense pill. If we had one of those, we'd be, oh, everything will be fixed.
Speaker 1: Chiatric medications.
Speaker 3: I can't even imagine what the hell is what it is that that these people have wrong with them that they thought that would be better. Like, it's not we're not talking to adderall, We're not talking about Riddlin. We're talking about like some suppressive psychiatric medicine that makes you It actually puts the person in like a state of like experience Hell on Earth and potential if they were already suicidal, to have super obsessive homicidal or suicidal ideations that they can't shake because it's all chemical. So it's the exact opposite of what it would be effective, and they're trying to do it by messing with the chemicals in your in your brain.
Speaker 2: That's and they need to say, well, we don't know how it's a our eyes work. Now, that's bullshit because ssriyes are just flooring compounds. You know how they've worked since the study in nineteen eighteen. You know, you can't say you don't know how they work. We don't know really how they work. That's just a cop out. It's very similar to the COVID. Well there's this vaccine. We don't really know how it works, but we're going to say it works anyway. Sure take a bunch of it. Sure they'll be fine, you know. And then Trump's like, oh, I'm gonna I need to go take my vaccine, big dumb ass. I don't know why. I don't know why I have a swelling and kidney failure because you're a dumb ass.
Speaker 3: That's why didney failure?
Speaker 2: You didn't hear about that. So Trump was was, yeah, he was diagnosed. He had the big sausage fingers, right, and then his face is red all the time and he's got a DMA that's usually kidney problem, renal issues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from the vaccine water is definitely a kiddy issue for sure. They were doing that to people with that rem desap your shit.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and we don't know exactly what he's taken. Again, I really think that, you know, number one, politicians should have like a roll call on their sleeves, just like you would if you're in the military. And it should have chevrons that have all the particular companies' names on it, right, Like you know in the military, you have rank, right, so you got the three Rockers and the three Uprights and the three Rockers or whatever. Each one of those rockers should have a company that's sponsoring you, whether it be a pack or Katari's or whatever like NASCAR. Yeah, like Nascar, And you should also have that. People should also have that for psychological medications. You should have to walk around with all the psych meds that you're on. So I know, if I even want to talk to your dumbass, you know what I mean, Like, I is it even gonna do? Like, Okay, you're getting raped by a black dude. Oh look, she's got a Democrat and a feminist bar on her. That means she's probably down with this, you know what I mean? Like this is a fantasy. This is not you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You're interrupting something here.
Speaker 3: You just don't know it because it's supposed to be real play.
Speaker 2: That has actually happened. By the way, did you know that there has been cases. There has been cases where people have been paid to go and do some kind of rape fantasy, some kind of home invasion fantasy, and people have intervened. So it does happen in rich neighborhoods, especially for some reason, go figure, need to need something else to do.
Speaker 3: Someone someone uh claimed that on Trump himself actually that it was a fantasy that he was playing out.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fucking make of that. I don't care.
Speaker 3: But somebody who I guess made accusations and then got very quiet. But I think she was saying that some third person or first person point of view. I don't remember that he kind of played it out and he was rough on purpose because it was supposed to be like a rape fantasy.
Speaker 2: And then you think that there was bystanders that called it out and said, oh, look he's beating this woman or whatever. I mean, look, if we can have the Watchowski brothers sticking needles in their Wiener like H. H. Holmes and that other there was another.
Speaker 1: Really, the Wachowski brothers have winners.
Speaker 2: I don't know they have they know they have pincushions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, say they got rid of those things. Uh, during the process of making those movies.
Speaker 2: I didn't think they did the chopsakan. I thought somebody that they were still just remember as it worked. What's that?
Speaker 3: Then they're just completely full of ship because that's if you gotta go. You gotta go to full Sybil route. If you're gonna be like, you know, accelerating to the next degree in the in the Masonic the Undisclosed Degree Club. You know you got to you gotta get out of you gotta do it for real. You can't just be fooling people.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got to be very low drag when you're shooting up the ethereal butthole of the giant space god thing. I don't know if you guys have ever seen that one movie called gay something from Outer Space.
Speaker 1: I only heard a Killer Clowns from out of Space.
Speaker 3: I've seen that.
Speaker 2: One's very similar, very similar. They're the clowns, but they're black and they're all gay. Anyways, if you guys ever get to.
Speaker 3: What VHS store were you going to when you're young?
Speaker 2: So, yes, we watched it out accident in nineteen ninety two. Okay, we were in the army and we were like, what is this? Oh this looks ridiculous. Let's you know. I mean you've done that. You did that before, You've rented ridiculous things when you were younger, right, just to see what it was. I mean, it wasn't poorn, it was just something weird. Right, So you're like, oh, let me let me watch this, you know, and we'll all have a good laugh. Right, Yes, oh you, I bet you. I can give you a lot. I could prescribe segments to you and you will be crazy as hell. So we're not saying all women are crazy. We're saying that they're more prone to being crazy with the psychments.
Speaker 3: Right. Somebody for well Milk said women are predators and then Daisy said, we're not all crazy. But they're on two different platforms, so they didn't actually see each other. They didn't know.
Speaker 2: Oh it doesn't it doesn't reflect the other platform.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well we're seeing here like the So if it says a little green thing, that's rumble.
Speaker 1: If it's a little red one. It's YouTube.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing those two together, but they're not seeing them together, so other people could be commenting.
Speaker 1: But that's why I put them on the screen.
Speaker 2: Oh I see.
Speaker 1: At age eighteen, I knew women were strange and full of shit.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean they you know, I mean they have hormones. Right, Dudes got hormones. What do our hormones do? They make us want to stick our thing and anything that we come across that looks like maybe it would accommodate. Right, Women have some other things that are probably even more disturbing. Right, And you add psych meds to that, and now what have you got a big problem? And I find it interesting too that almost every almost every psych med out there, as far as women are concerned, messes with their ability to enjoy sex.
Speaker 3: Sounds to me like that, right, Well, then there's no procreation either, and then there's a drug involve that spews up the process of development.
Speaker 1: Wonderful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, their opinions the police are adopted out of a perceived fashionable rather than rather than formed from information, facts and experiences gathered.
Speaker 1: Is still they don't actually.
Speaker 3: Reason. I think I understand you're.
Speaker 2: Saying they group think. They don't reason think. In other words, they don't look at the situation and find a solution. They look to see who how many people are. They're basically democrat brains. They look to see how many people approve of it first, and then they decide what their decision is.
Speaker 3: The only benefit of medicine is for trauma. I think you mean like actual injury. There's different ways of perceiving trauma. You can have traumatic experiences, but you mean like blunt force trauma, that type of thing. Like, yeah, yeah, I'm as good to those sceuticals are terrible, always have been, as the side effects caused too many additional problems.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, we've milk.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many times you've seen our cod Doctor Gliden or doctor Manso, but yeah, we're rug.
Speaker 1: You don't drug yourself to health.
Speaker 3: Absolutely correct, and that's why we continuedly go over the ninetiesth central nutrients and how you can get them the most effective, most whole food and the most inexpensive way to you. I feel my website when you click the doctor Glitden, Sorry, you can click the Doctor Glinton thing for the membership. The Doctor monzo picture on the same side of my margins is where you get the azure. Well, and there's I'll go over it later on, like what the four things are for the ninety essentrals? Absolutely, you get your nutrients, your body fixes itself. You don't need any this other bullshit. Every once in a while here the helicopter or your plane. Every once in a while you throw a homeopathic in there to balance the boat. But other than that, you don't need any of those. You're right, you guys should have a rigo show good combination here, Milk said, we're.
Speaker 2: Kind of talking about that. That's why I'm here.
Speaker 1: Strange creatures.
Speaker 3: It's a waste of time providing them with new information that contradicts their view they don't know how to process. So that's humans in general. As if politics wasn't enough of a show.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it all it's all encompassed. Let's let's be honest. Our politics are are ruled by our hormones and our current cultural issues.
Speaker 3: So yeah, all these people who have been shooters have been you know, groomed, you know, groom slash molested sexually. You know, it's sexual luitical as a ray static ritual Avius type deal through systems potentially military intelligence and then also drugged up and so that are detached from their motions, programmed with an idea, and then sent out and encouraged all the way along. Oh and you know, sometimes funded with five thousand dollars worth of fire arms that most people who can't even afford a car probably wouldn't have, you know.
Speaker 2: Ten thousand. In the case of Uvallde, right, he had two Daniel Defenses, and then they.
Speaker 3: Had Daniel Defense there too. Didn't the guy in Buffalo have two Daniel Defense too?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think he did. Also. It was a running joke in the in the gun community, which I am absolutely not a part of.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently apparently Daniel Defense gets government contracts.
Speaker 6: Hun.
Speaker 2: Well, but they did. Yeah, everyone looked into that. Somebody said that Daniel Defense there was there was only two government contracts for Daniel Defense. One of them was the FBI, of course, and then the other one I think was so og or Special Forces. All right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Delta, Yeah, in the triangle. Yeah, it's interesting, and they've never tried.
Speaker 2: Here's what's funny is they never tried to take those weapons and backtrack them to and connect them to a government contract, and I thought, well, of course you wouldn't. You don't want anybody know that.
Speaker 3: It's only surface level. These guys were completely doing this by their own, Yeah, by their own what they call it volition, volition, Yeah, and it absolutely had nothing to do with any type of cooking prodding or encouragement or funding or anybody giving them the idea.
Speaker 1: Now, like you know, that's funny.
Speaker 3: It is like beds, the ADL, the IA to an extent, but off in the distance a little bit. They will create a situation that was never organically there so that they can pin people to it if people will actually die because of them, or drugs actually get sold to people and children die or some other thing because of it, and then they go and bust averyway, they'll create a quote unquote neo Nazi group just so the ADL has something to complain about, and then they go and take it down. And yet the people who funded, funded, funded and founded those groups were Feds. They just attracted real people to them, and then they bust those people. It's like it.
Speaker 1: Would have if it wasn't there, they wouldn't have been there, you.
Speaker 3: Know, if they weren't encouraged, it wouldn't have happened or even look at what they did go ahead.
Speaker 2: I think transgendering is one of those operations. I think the trans movement is one of those operations.
Speaker 1: One of those operations. Yeah, I mean, it's kind of funny how it's.
Speaker 3: Not our gig.
Speaker 2: No one wants to the once wakes up in the morning and says, you know what I'd like to do. I want to cut my pinky off. Why I don't know. I just I think I'll have better sex if it was gone.
Speaker 3: I need offensive to my it's preventing me from my happiness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't make you know what?
Speaker 3: You know what people want cainess from a half penis, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Right, The Angry Inch, Right, remember that movie. That's a syop movie. Right, Well, you know what you never heard of that headwig in The Angry Inch. It's a syop movie to normalize trance, to make it seem like it doesn't hurt as bad when you get your wiener cut off.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't care about it hurts. They don't have a dick anymore, dude. My main concern there.
Speaker 2: Well, he cuts it off. With like a serrated like Steake KNIGHTE or.
Speaker 3: Something in our last what vhs we would go. This was a broadcaster.
Speaker 2: I watch everything. I had to watch everything. I worked for RCA. I think I've been MK ultra uh without my knowledge, because when I worked for RCA, I used to have to watch all the movies to check the coding and decoding of the MPEG format on the DVDs when they're being released. That was my That was part of my job to check compatibility. And they didn't have AI to do that. You had to just sit there and watch it. And it was horrible. It was like something out of Clockwork Orange. I'd have four or five screens up and I'd be watching these these whacked out movies. So I have almost an encyclopedic knowledge of movies from the time period of about nineteen ninety one to about two thousand and six or so two thousand and four, well, I'm sorry, yeah, two thousand and three, because those would have been two thousand and four releases. So two thousand and three I've seen every movie. Some movies I've seen ten fifteen times. I had to watch them.
Speaker 3: I don't know what what what got be inspired by this, But when I was working at Hoyts Cinema, I got to go see the movies for free. So I think I saw Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas like nine times. That was before, back before I knew anything about anything, right adrenochrome they were talking about. I just thought it was funny.
Speaker 2: Why were you Why were you tempted by that movie to watch it that much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was something about it. There was a hook to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah with me man, you know, with the me. Yeah. I haven't actually seen all of that movie yet, but I've seen parts of it, and that I mean, I need to go see it.
Speaker 2: We should do a viewing party for that.
Speaker 1: I probably do that on FTJ and I con Controuble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, almost. You know what's funny is almost nobody does it. I find that interesting. I'm like, Okay, people will do twin Peaks, they'll do Feeling, Fear and Loathing, they'll do.
Speaker 3: Conspiracy theory. Yeah, you know, I would like pick that movie apart now for for all the times that they basically told you what everybody's up to in that Fear.
Speaker 1: Of Loading movie, maybe that I've been putting back then.
Speaker 3: I was just like I was walking around going aufful jackass to people like that. You know, the part of the scene when he gets out of the jeep in the desert, he's like, you're fired uffled jackass, Like I would say. I said that for like two years straight, like whatever I askedissed office.
Speaker 1: So we just joke around him and call him anuffle jackass.
Speaker 2: Maybe you were picked him up neural linguistic programming.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: You know, it's probably because I read the books too. I don't know.
Speaker 3: The book was almost like that on with the movie, which doesn't happen often.
Speaker 2: Really, something something about that movie was icky and I couldn't make it all the way through it now. I don't know what exactly it was, but that was one of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going into it, I was already again this is past tense. I was already Johnny Depp fan like I'd like to see Sleepy Hollow was awesome. I don't even know what year that came out, if it was before or after, but down Nebrasco, even though he played a scumbago, you know, who is his friend over because he's an informed you know, that wasn't cool. I can't remember what exactly was that I saw Johnny Depp and that I first like him, but now I'm one hundred percent it's sure that he had a lot to do with my River Phoenix was killed, and he was killed when.
Speaker 2: I was in California when that happened. We all knew that was dude. That was all over up and down the coast, especially at the end. And here's the thing, especially at DLI, we talked about that a lot, the River Phoenix incident. We were all like, that had to been real, that he had something to do with that.
Speaker 3: That was exactly a lethal dose. Here's the thing about people who buy and sell. You don't get extra for your money. No, So if somebody hands you a cup that's pretty mixed of a of a you know, a speed in a cup, you you didn't get extra unless somebody was trying to kill you, right.
Speaker 2: They think that's what happened to Bradley Noel from Sublime, also because he was starting to get a little bit noisy about the way that a lot of these producers were treating the female staff, et cetera. So and he has a few songs about it, like date rape and stuff like that. And uh, he released those songs and The funny thing is a lot of people don't realize the producers tried to tell him not to. They said, no, you don't, don't release the song. This is a bad look. You know, it's not going to take off. Well, the song took off, and then he was.
Speaker 3: Gone, hmm, yeah, yeah, I mean I didn't. I think I had two that weren't from the you know, the album that came out put posthumously. I think it came out like two weeks he died something like that.
Speaker 1: That was the one that had they said, do not release the song.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So but before that, there was the forty else of the Freedom. There was that one, but there was one in between, at least in timeline wise, that had like these these really audio tapes of Raleigh Theodore sakers on it. This guy who is like it an insane asylum that they would play between songs.
Speaker 1: He's like, obviously because you haven't done your holy homework.
Speaker 3: Yeah that two capital h's Yeah, yeah, I call that now.
Speaker 2: I always had to think about it. I was like, wait, what are they talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I can't remember the name of that album, but there was there was some of the demos from the first and that album that came out after his death were on there, you know, slightly different than the ones they actually ended up rolling with, and then some of their songs that were not on anything. So that's cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know any that.
Speaker 3: I just know that he talked to his dad like that night and then shot up and died or something like that.
Speaker 1: Now I get it. Now he said, I'm gonna go back and reheab see you later.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think he shot up voluntarily, you know, I don't think that was voluntarily. So it's too easy. It's too easy if you're going to take somebody out to just overdose him and call it. Oh, look, he's a stupid junkie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, Stanley just did it to himself, you think probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what everyone will think.
Speaker 1: I'm saying for Lane Stanley. Do you have a Do you have any other insight on that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Alan Chains Lane Stanley.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it's either Mike Starr went in and fucking dosed him.
Speaker 2: It was the same day they hadn't talked to him, and how long, right, and then they show up and he's playing Call of Duty and they're trying to get him back in the band. Right, if I recall, is that the story? If that is that same story you remember.
Speaker 3: Think when Mike's tells it, it is Lane is pretty much out of it on the couch and then his.
Speaker 1: Mother, who I think is a demon, and everybody's like, how could you say that?
Speaker 3: He just I was like, I saw her on TV play acting for Reality TV through the Celebrity Rehab Show with that what's his name? Doctor? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: This guy who was on love Line with Adam Carolla?
Speaker 2: Oh ah, damn it?
Speaker 3: The white haired guy, right, he's the guy who's in the Celebrity Rehab Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's all Jack now.
Speaker 3: Classes sixty years old and he's like huge now and ship Yeah he's Israel Douce too. So well yeah you gotta be to be where they are, so true, doctor Drew. Yeah, So they went through this whole thing, and it's like there's cameras around you and you're asking this guy to be honest with you. Was he already dead when he got there? Did you guys do any drugs when you were there? And how did he look when he left? And she's like, he's like, guys, what to God? That's what we got. And then he dies overdoses after he gets out of the rehab. Mike Star does too.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, this part of the story. Yeah, it's so ichy. It's one of those things where like I look into it and then I just go.
Speaker 3: Man, I was living in Seattle when he died. That's why I was, you know, kind of kind of curious what happened?
Speaker 2: Were you in the military at the time or no?
Speaker 1: I mean yes, it's probably still the tail end of my coast guard uh stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, Yeah, that's that's one of those ones. That also too. There's so much noise in that story, so many different people.
Speaker 3: And something's up, but you know the recent the memoirs, and like, oh sudden, now there's this new stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like your parents.
Speaker 3: The mother who's supposed to be a saint and you better not say anything bad about her because she's grieving, is going to be kinging, cashing in on a bunch of stuff that was personal to the guy and didn't want it to be public that you don't care now because he's dead, he might as well just make money off of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of the feeling I got from it, Like, oh, well, he's gone, how much money can we make off this?
Speaker 3: You know? And then and and.
Speaker 2: That that facade, that strategy seems to be happening with Emily or with what the hell is their name? With Kirk's wife, God damn.
Speaker 7: It, oh Erica, Okay, yeah, that that's it's almost like we saw That's almost like we saw what we saw right, Like she just took it over and said we're moving on, and that's.
Speaker 2: It didn't look greevy to me.
Speaker 3: I don't know, But how do I know people are saying that, oh, that's because he didn't. I'm like, I think they murder him in front of you pretty sure, and that he bled out pretty pretty quickly. But the way everything, like, the families aren't normal families. These aren't people who just they're not normal people. They don't have empathy, they don't have like connections with other human beings like that, like maybe Kirk did. And I think he probably really did, like Candae that probably should have been his his work wife, you know or whatever.
Speaker 1: But whatever, he was.
Speaker 3: Doing all these things at seventeen, winning a pageant that Trump owns. She looks a lot kind of got that same look as Marlon Maple's, you know what I mean, Like one of Trump's ex wives who was also in his pageants. His dad, her dad worked on some of Trump's projects.
Speaker 2: That's kind of strange, right, Department of Defense too, They were Defense Department of Defense contractors, both her mother and her father, which I find interested.
Speaker 3: These aren't so these aren't These aren't random things. They're they're connected to government and military and the like military intelligence, military intelligence being the key figure. He the key attribute here when you wonder what's wrong with her, right, she's probably a freaking you know, she's probably a little touched, you know what I mean, literally, and.
Speaker 2: She's been monarched all over the place, and we'll just leave it at that. The wings spread and things flew away, including virginity anyway.
Speaker 3: Same so if you have that, you know that on one side. And then Kirk being also from a not a poor family, not a not an upper middle class no loaded, they were loaded, and his father worked at maybe that was his father that worked out in the actual Trump projects, like some of the stuff that they were doing. I don't remember what it was, was Trump Plaza or whatever it was, but are you looking it up?
Speaker 2: You're in construction was that the time they were in construction.
Speaker 3: Something like that, or real estate type of deals or whatever. I don't know what the hell exactly it was, but they say there's ties to the Trump on that too, So both of them are connected to Trump and military, well at least at least governmental things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in some level. So did Trump do.
Speaker 3: The matchmaking or whereas they just put together by the system? Was it organic? Why are they both going to Israel a lot before they met each other. Kids don't do that shit unless they're being.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's have a date it Israel. That'll be great. Oh sure, Johnny, that'll be floads of fun. Let's go kiss the wall. What, let's go kiss the wall, It'll be fantastic. I'm not thinking about kissing the wall.
Speaker 3: I wasn't looking for any other reasons to dislike. So let's put let me go go further back here. When I was younger, I was inspired to be a writer, actor director, And then like Tarantina movies came out before I guess I was already born with it with like a callous to how horrifically discussing those movies were. But they got progressively worse to where I couldn't watch him anymore. Right, So, you know, I liked the rest of Our Dogs because it's not something that it was pretty pretty in your face and it's not what you normally see. It was shock value. It was clever dialogue. And then so I liked that, and then I really liked Pull Fiction and Jackie Brown after seeing it the second time, because I actually went on Christmas Day and watched it when it came out in theaters because I was still working at the theaters at that point. So I went, and I started liking it more after the second time. I watched it a bunch of times. I owned the movie and stuff. Those movies I.
Speaker 1: Enjoyed a lot.
Speaker 3: When along came kill Bill, like all the things that made his movies good, it was completely absent, in my opinion, including clever dialogue.
Speaker 1: It was stupid dialogue with the with.
Speaker 3: The the air or you could tell that he thought he was being clever, but it was just stupid, you know. And it's like, hey, I got a bunch of as there's I don't know what to do with it. You know, it just looked so it was the anime cutaways that were just way too long, like the first chill Bill is terrible.
Speaker 1: The second one.
Speaker 3: I mean there was good parts in it, but I mean it wasn't great. There's certain scenes that weren't as terrible as other ones, but for all together, I thought it was garbage. But then Luring what kind of person he is? He's defending Roman Polanski and saying, hey, she wanted she wanted to party. I'm like, she's twelve or thirteen years old, do you, scumbag?
Speaker 2: No matter what she wants, we don't care what she wants. She cannot consent, dumb ass, That's why you have a lack of consent.
Speaker 3: Would say something like that, either a pervert or pedophile themselves or someone who is following the Talmud? And yeah, who who would defend that? So what happens in twenty seventeen or eighteen? He marries a woman from Tel Aviv? Well, I'm sorry, and it's real, and they live half their time at Tel Aviv. This is Tarantino. He was also very active and bled them in like twenty sixteen. You know the guy who says, the only white guy can get away of saying nigger three thousand times and not have anybody come after him. So let me read this, I gotta make it bigger. Go ahead, let's see, there we go, says Charlie. Kirk's father, Robert W. Kirk, was an architect who contributed to the construction of the Trump Tower. Yeah, I'm sure there's nothing to see there the Robert comingsoever ye graduate theory. Yeah, I know, right. This is just because they knew each other, like intimately. It doesn't mean that there's any reason why those two should have been Yeah, they met just by accident.
Speaker 2: Anyways, it's fine, there's nothing here. This is fine.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with projects, including Trump Tower, which was the tallest all glass structure in New York City when it was completed in nineteen eighty four. Trump Tower was built in nineteen eighty four. Yeah, Jesus Christ, what a long time ago.
Speaker 2: I remember that when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: Man. Is that the one in that stupid movie that they were talking about, like how he's gonna revitalize that area of town.
Speaker 2: That Trump Power was in home alone, if I recall, that's where coy Culkin was. Remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just trying to think, because there was a stupid movie that came out about Trump and then one of the parts is he walks in by accident on roy Cone getting getting hammered from the rear.
Speaker 2: I think Roy Cohne was already gone by eighty four, so it had to have been probably another hotel that he owned.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I'm just saying the movie itself had had that fake scene in it. I'm not talking about the two being intertwined. It was just which which movie are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Davis was playing it and then I found it on its own. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Let me just see, mm hmm. See if these people are stupid, it was actually called The Apprentice. Oh, oddly enough, Yeah, it was called The Apprentice. There's a scene where you see roy Coon getting thumpered in the butt and they said that Trump never actually saw that happen.
Speaker 1: God, but they were having a little, a little butt.
Speaker 3: Bank party.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's see, when was Roy Coon? When did ray Coon die of his aides?
Speaker 2: He was already dead. He was aid zombie aid zombie mm hmm, zombie vampires.
Speaker 1: He died in eighty six.
Speaker 2: Oh then maybe you know, yeah, maybe he was trying to go full crowelling and in the desert and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, he was. Yeah. Anyway, they're all mess anyway, it's yeah, there's not even if you say, well he is after these guys are blah blah blah with McCarthy like really were they though, because they like to take apart their own all the time anyway, and if that person has something that they want, they're gonna go after me. You're acting like there's some sort of loyalty among thieves and there really isn't, like the praise upon their own Jews.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it almost seems like what we are looking at to some degree is infighting within this occultic system that we've got going here.
Speaker 3: Here's the problem with you know, getting too wrapped up in that is simply if one one wins or the other, it doesn't matter. Their objective still is to kill us. So we still don't win just because one of them gets consolidated into the other. You know, the same plan is going to be and acted on us, regardless of who's pressing the button order, you know, sending this troop or that pallanteer or whatever. You know.
Speaker 2: Interesting, and they'll bring that up because it reminds me of Highlander, because you know, the immortals don't care how many mortals they kill or what they destroy in their attempts to become the one. And I always thought there's some predictive programming in that damn series. It's a cool series, but there's a lot of predictive programming, right.
Speaker 3: The Knives aren't meaningful, especially when they get to go back to that supremacy religion thing. It doesn't matter if you're Tealmudic. It doesn't matter if you're just Torah. It doesn't matter if you're a cabalistic or Zogionist, which is howstic. Yeah, then uh, if you're still in belief of that and you've been taught from a young age that everybody else is trash, garbage and you they treat everyone like garbage and each other when they can, when there isn't somebody stopping them. It's like having piranhas, you know, trying to trying to delicately balance a bunch of piranhas. They don't belong, they don't get they don't get to play in the same sandbox as other people, because they'll eat your children, literally.
Speaker 2: And they'll and they'll enjoy it, you know, they just they do this for recreational purposes. It's it doesn't even have to have any particular impetus behind it other than just to do it. I did it because I could, you know, right.
Speaker 3: Is there anything get we're climbing slowly over on FTJ.
Speaker 1: I just don't see any comments.
Speaker 2: As far as our viewership. Yes, because that usually means that there's no comments. That means we're blowing their minds. Actually it's a good thing. That's good.
Speaker 1: Nel will see a flood of comments. Ah shit, we lost them.
Speaker 2: We're boring now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a decent amount over on on Rubble for not having it advertised. We didn't. I didn't schedule it. I just went and went into it. So that's pretty did you.
Speaker 2: And I find funny is have you ever looked to see how many Well, remember we're talking about the Three Stooges, right, The Three Stooges have a lot of predictive programming in it when you think about it, right.
Speaker 1: That no matter what when you're talking to you're always going to run to a Jew.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well, or whenever something stupid happens, right, there's there's always some Jew who willingly or knowingly or not you know, did something wrong. And if you ever notice on the Three Stooges, the people they always prank, are always the white Europeans.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So if you go back and you rewatch like I was the one the Empire of Opa Lumpa right, your minorities are making our Your minorities are making my majorities minorities. You know that whole stick right, And they basically just dismiss everyone's concerns, you know, all the concerns of these leaders and basically kept saying we want peace even though they're hitting people with golf clubs and ship oh okay, okay, you remember that, and then he beats them over the head with the golf club an any other questions. I find it very telling, find it very telling. See, other people don't really don't look into it. They don't, they don't, they're not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think to them, because it's been the last time I saw the Three Stooges. I stopped watching them because they used to have the Three Stooges Marathon on New Year's Day, same time that The Twilight is what marathon was on, and I was, oh, I gotta go watch that.
Speaker 2: Which are you gonna go?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hard choice, both of course, yeah, full of their own propaganda.
Speaker 1: And you know, you don't want to think that. You don't know when you're a little kid.
Speaker 3: But I mean when you look back at you're like, oh, man, this place, this too. It's a TV dummy, it's all of it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks, And if you ever notice in Three Stooges, they're always swindling somebody, they're always stealing something, and they're always being lude to women. And I'm like, that's is real. Yes, that's exactly what happens, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you look at it.
Speaker 2: From the proper lens and you're like, oh, this is a whole other level to it, you know.
Speaker 3: They oh, and here's some more. It's kind of funny, but more predictive programming. They'll switch a character in them and say nothing about it and expect you not to notice a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll see the same person in the same uh in the same feature and it'll be the same person, but they'll just be dressed slightly differently and you're like, oh, that's a new character now, And I'm like, is that is that intentional? Or is that u again? You know, like you said that, it's predicted programming of some sort. That's what they really do. People are interchangeable. It doesn't matter they are who we say they are right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there was there was Joe Yeamp, which was the mo's actual brother, and then there was Curly Joe, who was I thought the funniest the whole thing and it flipping around the ground. I never liked the Shemp ones.
Speaker 1: People said that there was that was the originals or that was like the more gnitty gritty ones.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't like them. The Joe ones are terrible. The other guy who wasn't Curly, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Joe is just an incel. Let's be honest. He's not funny, he doesn't have timing.
Speaker 3: Just awful, you know. Like I said, I haven't watched it in decades because see you later. Some will come, oh yeah, wait, you were saying it's arch angel. Never mind you stay around then. So I got a couple of things here those maybe I think we can comment on this. I'm gonna put up a couple of things, and I think I put it over here. Okay, yeah, I click, got it real quick and bring it back.
Speaker 1: So I'm not sure if I have to fast forward this fast forward?
Speaker 3: What year is this?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've seen this before. I showed it last time. I was, I was on do you know who this lady is right showing up?
Speaker 1: Danielle Weiss. Oh, yeah, she's the Settlers lady.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We were talking about her in the channel earlier in the week.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's basically the one who says we just need to kill everybody that's maniacs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was about Bari or Barry Weiss who's heading the CBS. David Weiss is owning it and buying it. Somebody said something about it, James Weiss. I think it was g Man, but I don't know if there's a James. I know there's a David, and they they're taking over Paramount too, and they're also you know, TikTok. And then you find out that Eiger, you know, the Disney guy, also completely controls Hulu. Now andsolidation of everything. You're gonna go to look at Netflix. Netflix is blackrock all day. Vanguard is actually when a little bit more of the stock. I'm trying to see if I can catch it when she does it, because it's important to see.
Speaker 2: But she do the hand thing. She looks like hand right now, I.
Speaker 1: Mean three minutes long. It might be worth just watching.
Speaker 2: Hey, do you know the guy who ties people the train tracks that you always see in the cartoons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with mustache.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see what he does with his hand? Nick clamb Is getting tied to the chain chicks.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm gonna put her hand. I'm gonna put us back up like that? Like how small we are over here?
Speaker 2: Are they always tying women into the train tracks? They always look like rabbis with big hats and they're tying people to train tracks? What is that about? And it's always a white chick. You don't see a big hook nosed chick. You see a white chick.
Speaker 1: How come I can't find hold on?
Speaker 3: Second? That's not right either, it's not of a bitch? Is that that's better? Okay? That one's better?
Speaker 2: Snider that was his name.
Speaker 3: Yes, sometimes, and then yeah, this whole train tract thing, like they've had a lot of cartoons to go over there. There's there's a lot of real snarkiness and dark humor in old mirror melodies and Looney Tunes cartoons too, mostly directed towards your forming your opinion of Germany in the in World War Two. A lot of it White people looks stupid. Yeah that too, Yeah, because either you're you're either porky pig elmer Fudd or you're you know, you're out of control as Yosemity Sam. Right.
Speaker 2: They even made fun of him too. The person who is supposed to be Israel is bugs bunny.
Speaker 3: Always always scamming people and always having the upper hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and getting away with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little smart ass.
Speaker 2: Then all the white people are after him, All the white men are after him all the time.
Speaker 1: Right, yep, all right, I think is it does he do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I am trying to catch it right when she does it, but they don't know.
Speaker 2: What about there she's doing the hand thing and she puts her I bet you it's right there, fingers like this.
Speaker 8: Wait for sund Down to attack. No, no, no, no. Why should we wake up in the morning and think about violence? Why our life is good.
Speaker 5: Because you want the Palestinians to leave?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, you've said so.
Speaker 8: I said that. What is on my mind all the time.
Speaker 3: Is how it's like, Hey, I'm don't mess up my delusion. What I what I self delude to You're supposed to follow along with.
Speaker 1: It's not my fault that you don't live in my delusion.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: I can do whatever the hell I want. I can say what the hell I want.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy whoever I want, and you can crazy like me.
Speaker 8: More people to settle the land.
Speaker 3: She wants more people to settle the land that's not there, but she doesn't want the Palestinians to leave. She wants more Jews to come and settle the land violently, but she doesn't want the Palestinians to leave.
Speaker 2: What does that do?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: Then that means they go in the ground. Right, there's but in the ground.
Speaker 8: And new development by Jews. This is how brah.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 8: It's this we can here, we can develop till we cannot develop. I never think in terms of I know this is beta.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 8: I don't think about beta because I think about I'm a Jew, I'm.
Speaker 3: A settler people. I'm a human Being's a human being? See how they do that. It's like, I'm a human being. Fuck, there's other human beings. I'm a human being. What about me? It's not It's not like, hey, yeah, so what about you? If you were over there or over here or the other what do you want?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, It's like till you get that, you're what you're saying thing is absolutely completely schizophrenic. What about me? Well, what about them, dumb ass?
Speaker 2: That does go with the genetics, you know that, right, that schizophrenia gene is like right there, you know.
Speaker 3: But to use that some like it's as if they don't even get what they're saying. That is why I don't understand how it's so hard for people not to catch on that they're fucking insane.
Speaker 2: You know what I find funny is I seriously think Crushians and most Eastern Europeans are somehow immune to it when they start casting that spell, because all it does to me is triggered me and I don't want to talk to him anymore or worse when people do that, especially when I hear people repeat themselves. I have an absolute aversion to that, Like it literally makes me. I like, I'll get a tick.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a spell, you know that the three times is the law thing, that's when you repeat something, it's a confirmation who's happenstance and third times of law.
Speaker 1: It's actually part of a spell. Like, that's a method.
Speaker 2: I'm in the middle of it. Then you've accled You've you've accepted it. That's what people don't understand.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see, hopefully we got it.
Speaker 3: So I do not already did it?
Speaker 5: Think about this, you're thinking about tribalism, thinking of your own people to the exclusion. It would be understandable to think of your own people or your own children first, But to think about other people, other children. Not at all. That seems sociopathic, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 8: This is normal for children if you think, because.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, sociopathy is normal. It is what she said. She said, that's sociopathic, and she said, well, that's normal. We're crazy, don't you know?
Speaker 6: We're crazy?
Speaker 3: Whoa no other human being except for themselves. It's not then there it is. That's why she doesn't think of them at all, because they're in the way of what they want. This is the This has been the This has been their mentality of this cult, this freaking serpent colt for the last five thousand years or more. That's why they've been tracking us down and destroying each and every kingdom that we've built since we encountered them five thousand years ago, because they won't fucking ever leave us alone now until we're dead, all of us and anything that looks like us because we stop them from murdering and raping people for a few hundred years in the swing of things again with theirs and drugs and poisons and everything else. What are you saying?
Speaker 2: I said, how dare you stop us? Right? We're humans too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the reason why you are not allowed to play with anybody else.
Speaker 8: The normal thing, normal thing for me is to pray for my own people.
Speaker 2: Oh that's it.
Speaker 8: So now I continue.
Speaker 3: How crazy your eyes are. I hope you push me back.
Speaker 1: I hope you'd push me back. Now watch the eyes.
Speaker 3: Look at that face, dude, I hope you push me back. You know why. It's not because of her strengths. He's an old bitch, right, But what is it? Why is it then? Because she if you want to put her in Israel position, he and anyone else's position, America is going to go and attack those people. If you fight back, or if you fight back, then they freaking drop their arsenal on your head.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: This is why all these countries that get bombed don't retaliate, because it's either them who are going to freaking go full nukilar on you because they don't even they don't give a shit, or it's going to be America swooping in and playing cover for their military or doing their.
Speaker 1: Own bomb dropping themselves.
Speaker 3: I mean, how how how many times can you go and blow up a piece negotiation meeting and still have people wanting to come to the table with you. Like with Qatar, there was supposed to be a peace meeting and our military under Trump allowed and stayed aside to allow the Israelis.
Speaker 1: To bomb the meeting.
Speaker 3: It's not really, that's not really, you know, negotiations in good faith. That's it's quite the opposite of what that is. I met me see if she pushes them. I just want to see it rules.
Speaker 8: On Jewish values. It's not relationship of neighbors because we have two different nations different.
Speaker 5: I just wonder whether you feel or you're aware that you know they're really suffering. And there's been settlers rampaging through the area of the West Bank. So there's all this.
Speaker 1: Murder, the rape, they take your home.
Speaker 5: Death, tragedy, right.
Speaker 3: Replied tragedy. Just that he says death, she goes ah haha, and he goes tragedy. She just talked about anybody else's life. She's so demonic man, she might be scarier than the net.
Speaker 2: And yahoo, this is perfect is what we're looking at. This is the prime example of perfect possession. This is where they take something into their bodies called the eber, and then oftentimes because they allowed that particular what's supposed to be a good spirit into themselves, it gets taken over by a dibick.
Speaker 3: Yes, yep, we talked about that a little bit too, and that's actually in the Islamic uh, well, not so much as long, but the Arabics like the gin. The dibik is something completely different. That's like a disembodied evil, not just any type, because gin, i guess, can be just anybody. You just got to hope that the good one comes and finds you instead of you know something you but the divioc is straight up evil.
Speaker 2: Well, and sometimes when people take the eber, they've opened themselves up at that point, right, So once you've opened yourself up to the good spirit, there is a chance that the good spirit gets ousted and the bad one comes right in. That's the problem. You leave that door open.
Speaker 3: The fact that they even describe this this uh what do you call it? This uh, this process as if it and it's legitimately and immittedly too, should tell everybody that they're dicking around in black magic, not something that a manivolent creator with a bunch of dicking around with.
Speaker 1: Because separations and.
Speaker 3: Realms were made on purpose to keep certain things out of here, and now you're punching holes through it, utilizing yourself as the as the gateway into this world to operate through you.
Speaker 2: That's right. And then once you tell me that's not demons.
Speaker 3: That's that's it's horrifically demon This is not I don't know what she used to be, but she's not a human anymore. He's got a skin suit on empty vessel. Yep, well, well maybe maybe it's a very crowded vessel, but yeah, devoid of the human part. Yeah yeah, let's have a look here.
Speaker 5: Invaded, right and then put under a military occupation, deprived of their rights, but anger.
Speaker 1: None, None of this is even penetrating her right now.
Speaker 5: Be an understandable response, an appropriate response.
Speaker 8: There is no such thing as settling violence.
Speaker 3: Did they speak?
Speaker 8: I don't know if if I I don't mind saying it again, I mean, and I don't mind. I will be glad to explain.
Speaker 5: You don't believe it's real. There are videos you can see them.
Speaker 3: I see what okay, people with AK forty sevens typically gunning down, you know, getting people with the butt of the rifle and raping them while they're killing the father that I've seen this, this is what happens in the West Bank.
Speaker 2: Well did you see where they had appro test within their military where they stormed one of the offices because one of the offices told the idea of that anyone caught raping the enemy will get thrown in jail, and they saw it as an affront to their culture and history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. They protested to be able to rape the people with batons or whatever else they want to rape them with. If they're so disgusting to them, why are they sticking their victim.
Speaker 2: It's a rite of passage to them, That's the thing. There was another idea of soldier who had talked about it, and he said, if you don't do this, if you don't engage in the desecration of the corpses and the dying people sexually, that the other people within your unit will kill you. You don't have a choice in this. You don't get to say no.
Speaker 3: They and they say that in front of the rest of the people in their divisions, so that they're hurt. They hearing what they're supposed to do. If they don't participate.
Speaker 2: They threaten them open. Yeah, it's like the Canaanites, remember Sodom and gomor a same type of thing. Unfortunately, there's a lot of things in the Bible that God tells them not to do, and it seems like they go, then that's what I need to do. It's like, wow, just.
Speaker 3: A simple It's like it's like the braddiest child, but it's a sociopathic psychotic child, like you know, the one that doesn't just steal your toys and piss in the sandbox. But also it's it's that it's that mentality of don't ever even suggest to that you're going to correct me, or that you're going to bring up so that I have to deal with or acknowledge any of my actions. Right, it's not you don't even make me acknowledge my actions. It's not so much make me held accountable for them. Don't even bring them up in conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, Basically, this is what you're seeing here. What violence?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: What violence? There is no violence? I don't know what you're talking about. This this level of gas lighting that they've invented, It is so embedded in that culture that you don't I don't know how you continue to exist with a culture that has this ideology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not really going to be for very much longer if we don't do something about it. That's you hit that too on the head. That's kind of the whole kind of the whole concern here is, uh, what do you do with it? How could you live with it? And you probably won't be able to do for very long.
Speaker 2: Because either they're going to kill you or you're going to kill them, because you're gonna come to a point where they're you're saying, hey, I'm a human and I'm alive, and they're going to do what they did here, and they're gonna say, well, I'm a human too, right, and you're just going to be like, Okay, I see, we've we've drawn the line in the sand, and that's all we've got. Now. The only thing I can do is eliminate you, because you will not back down off off of murdering.
Speaker 3: Me, right because because as you are right, because the person doing the murderers who says I'm a human too. You're not going wrong killing them, You're not going wrong and accosting them or jumping into their territory and saying, hey, this is mine. Now, you're not doing that. So who has a higher you know, claim on what's human and what's humanity and what's right versus the person who shows up starts killing everybody and then says, well, I'm a human too.
Speaker 1: That's a fucking insane dude.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Does that mean that all humans are killing something? Twenty four to seven? So that's what you have to that gives you some sort of right That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Yea, your existence is in their way because if you just said okay, well fine, that means if you're going to do this to us, we get to treat you in kind, we get to do the same thing to you. Noop, that's when they drop the bombs. Yeah, and this is what the push is about. This is what the push is about. Right here, So.
Speaker 8: Let's say, yeah, we have a camera right here, Yes, and I do this.
Speaker 3: She pushes him with might. Man, she's a little turn and she's fucking demonically strong.
Speaker 2: Don't knocked her clean out?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: There. He should have knocked her out right then and.
Speaker 1: There, but that her Yes, And that's because that's what they do.
Speaker 2: They cry out while they strike you. That's the is. It's that same strategy.
Speaker 1: They play a little bit less and jump right back to the end of what.
Speaker 6: I did to you?
Speaker 8: You don't you don't necessarily, well, I won't do that to you. She's mad, And then the camera takes just part m hma what you guys don't.
Speaker 1: Have the full picture.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what you do. Then I say you're violent. You're violent against a woman.
Speaker 8: This is exactly what is going on all the.
Speaker 3: Time with what It's completely okay for the people who are living in their own homes and living their life, tending to their field. It was completely okay for people to storm in there with rifles, torture and butcher their families and what make the parents watch before killing them too? That was okay because what reason? Again, Oh, you only turned the cameras on halfway through, or you only should What part was the affront the Palestinians who are just living in their house.
Speaker 1: Show me what part that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Because they were somewhere that you wanted to be. You wanted something for free, and they said, hey, go ahead and take it. Go ahead. You want something, you want a freehouse, go to the West Bank Jews. Yeah okay, yeah, literally what they did? I mean, we need to quit mixing words here.
Speaker 1: So she pushes them and then we'll go right back to here. Continue.
Speaker 3: I hope you pushed me back.
Speaker 6: Vick.
Speaker 3: There there's the demon sick. What happened? What the hell? I think? My screen is like half hold on?
Speaker 2: Shut it off on you. They're like, you're telling to say bad things about the Jays. Can't do this.
Speaker 3: I can't get any of my stuff to come up.
Speaker 2: Oh no, the c I A is onto us.
Speaker 3: Hold on my screen to look at us? Is now?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? It's just me on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that just happened. Okay, now I finally got those screens back. Let's see, let's get back to that. There we go. Okay, see, screwy. I could only I couldn't see all the little cubes for me to pick to get the right screen back, so I had to.
Speaker 1: It's still not right. What the hell's going on?
Speaker 2: It looks okay from here, so it's making everything super fucking small.
Speaker 3: When I bring out the chat, I bring out the chat. It's making everything so that I can't see shit. What the fuck is happening here? There's there's there's a glitch out for sure. Like my screen is literally this. You can't see it like that big, and I can none of the boxes are there? Now? What am I supposed to fucking do with that? I don't know how I get to the thing.
Speaker 2: We may have to cut the stream off now because they're jerking with our stuff. It's probably about that time anyway. But besides that, there's somebody outside that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they're doing, all right, brother, so I may have to go in.
Speaker 2: Regulate.
Speaker 1: Looks fine, Yeah, I know it looks fine in your end.
Speaker 3: I can't see what the fuck I'm looking at though, Yeah, I see, do you like? I'm watching a screen on I'm about forty two in screen here at my screen is this big, and none of the things for me to move around the boxes, So like the live thing that says I'm live is covering the whole screen. I don't even see Rob's face. I don't even see my face. It just says live, And what the is going on here? I don't know? Y okay, Still, it's okay, but now I can't see anything else, so it's all good.
Speaker 2: It looks good on the streamer and it's just your it's just your box is all blowed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so no, no, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Again. I had to go into the full screen and then jump back out again, and now I've got the chat back too. Yeah, it's just it's because streamyard is trash, Guys, stream yard is trash. Don't buy it, don't pay for it like I do. The only reason why I have it because guests, I don't think you can do that in OBS without a secondary.
Speaker 2: I can, but it's not easy. It is not as cut and dry. So I've been trying to figure it out myself, and it is. It's not easy. Are you using Are you using OBS at all? Or no?
Speaker 3: I I'm right now using OBS as a virtual camera for the screen that you're seeing right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, the same thing, the same thing I do. Yeah, yeah, because you can do overlays and stuff like that, so it's at least useful for that. And you can also add filters to your audio, you know, noise reduction things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And when I do, when I do just the solo stuff I'm doing the direct rp RTMP from OBS and I can actually jump up to two four K if I wanted to. I mean, it makes it hard for other people to watch it, but let's be doing gaming. There's no real point in seeing me in HD. It's already nineteen eighty or ten ADP with sixty frames per second, so I think that's good.
Speaker 2: You know, it's plenty for most things, let's be honest. I mean, people are more listening to the audio than anything else, so.
Speaker 3: It's a technology less stream left streaming behind the fund oracle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody needs the AI so they can make sure you're not saying bad jew things.
Speaker 3: Even though that's what they want you to do. That's why they stoke the fire by showing you all the crap in the first place, and then when you say something bad.
Speaker 1: They go, ah, just like that old lady, that's that's the whole.
Speaker 3: That's the whole juwe chick, she told showed you all what you what that is all is, that's the whole thing. Right there? Go ahead, bite you're I'm they're holding the fish hook. It's got something nice and tasty on it.
Speaker 1: Bird up.
Speaker 3: I hate it though.
Speaker 1: Here it starts slapping you in the face with it.
Speaker 3: Here here, here, here, here.
Speaker 1: You don't want this to you.
Speaker 3: You, that's it.
Speaker 1: Finally you lose your mind.
Speaker 2: You say, see, we caught you. You're anti semitic. Yeah, oh, the person was choking me with a goddamn noose. What are you talking about? I stopped them. That's because you're anti Semitic, because you wouldn't die. That means you just don't like juice.
Speaker 3: There was some sort of creepy movie that I got the sense that nobody else caught this. But what they were basically referring to is that certain things they want you to laugh at. They they're looking for you to laugh. They're trying to get you to laugh, but it's something that's dark humor. It's very horrific, and you know you're losing part of who you are by laughing at something that sick. Right, They want you to laugh at that, and as soon as you do, boom the finger pointing again. They're just waiting to categorize, to demoralize, and break you down ethically. And that's why the humor gets more and more perverse, more and more discussing in dark humor and mockery and all that stuff because they want to twist you into something that's sickening like them. Each time you laugh, you get a little bit more like them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah. They're trying to turn us into them. So then they feel justified. See, you're human and I'm human too. See, so now I can do all these things to you. Right, They're trying to drag you down to their level, effectively casting a spell.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, absolutely, I see.
Speaker 2: I think that's a lot of what they did with the Sasha Baron Cohen movies. Oh yeah, the body.
Speaker 3: Some of the stuff he did, it was so disgusting, like the old Man, and like I'm going to assume, I'm going to assume that the blurred line black thing that was over his pginnis was made extra long on purpose to make him look like he had a bit. I don't, I don't, I don't know, I don't care, But just like stupid shit like that. And then who wasn't he dating like Madonna for a while or something like that? I think so, yes, every every sick, depraved capitalist who would go through her vagina once or twice.
Speaker 2: She's the queen of Kabbala. We all know this right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure either that or something with him, And it could have been as far back as the LG show.
Speaker 1: That as a S A C. H. A. Okay, sure, let's go with that.
Speaker 3: Coin.
Speaker 1: The coin incidents.
Speaker 2: Good one. Gotta remember that one pattern that ship. You can't patent nor take the name Cohen when you change your name if you're not an actual coin. People don't realize that you can't just ever change your name to Cohen. It'll never be allowed.
Speaker 1: Really, you know all that that's funny.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I know, hey, you know, they let you get inverted into their bullshit, but it's sound like they treat you like an actual one of them. You can't, you can't be a fly by nighter in there. You gotta you gotta be multi generational, parasitic. So yeah, Sasha Baron Cohen and Madonna are linked by his cameo as Ali G in her two thousand years ago music video for his for the song Music. In the video, he drives a limousine carrying Madonna and her friends, and they have various comical interactions. The two have also attended events together, such as the two thousand and nine Vanity Fair Oscar party. Okay, so what person has gone past Madonna that she hasn't fucked? Good course, yes, chances are yes that that would be my guess without having to think too hard about it.
Speaker 2: Yep, because even even the I mean, he's not well known, but he's kind of known. One of the DJs I knew from back in the day when I was living in Germany at the Fluke coffin at the airport. His name was tala to XLC and if you remember, he did a remix of like a Prayer and it was kind of popular back in nineteen ninety one is or something. But I think she even was involved in some sexy, sexy action with him, and he is a big fat eye, Like wow, she's just throwing it out anywhere it would go, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And that's back in ninety one.
Speaker 3: I mean like she used to seem like she was somewhat she was always stuck up before she was even famous. For everybody who's ever said anything about her, completely obnoxiously year again, she went to Juilliard because she.
Speaker 1: Was already she's groomed for grooming for her role, you.
Speaker 3: Know, to be to be top top girl or whatever, top dog, top bitch whatever queen. Yeah, yeah, there was. But yeah, to some degree for sure. I mean that that book Madonna that was for the time was expensive called sex, and apparently it was a bunch of pitches of her knew with her with her black dancers getting poked in the rum I don't know if that was pictures, but it's basically a really expensive hustler magazine.
Speaker 2: It was a real expensive orgy, is what it was. It seems like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then somebody I always know it was Kevin Nealon on Surreay It Life. He goes, he recommends that you wait six months and you can go to library and get sex for free. So don't pay. He don't pay the fifty dollars for sex. Yes, because the name of the book.
Speaker 2: There were people I remember people I'm saving up to buy that book. I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, we have a great many Michaels, which won are you, sir?
Speaker 6: I'm Michael on the West coast, the left coast of the United States. Yeah, supporter of FTJ.
Speaker 3: Nice. All right, yeah, Mike Garland because that's now rumble, Okay.
Speaker 6: Mike L. You can call me mike L.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you're the Michael that's in the I see you in here.
Speaker 6: If you've seen me in the chat, I've thrown you some five spots in your chat. Yeah, some of your shows. Yeah yeah, I started going to Speak Free Radio. I found them first, and then it morphed in. Then then we morphed into FTJ.
Speaker 3: Yeah for a few times. I was there back when Paul was doing the thing with Dragon Lady.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I came back for like the last few and then that's kind of how the FDJ thing came about too.
Speaker 6: And then I've seen you with Dustin Nemos. I think you guys did some shows together on other platforms. I've seen you Dan and Uh.
Speaker 2: I like the work you do, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And where we can talk about Jews safely on this network.
Speaker 9: Anyway, yes for now, right, yeah, yeah, it's what it's a platform that we can still criticize, uh, Jewish supremacy which is destroying our country rapidly.
Speaker 2: It ain't just us, baby, right, a whole lot of exactly, yeah, exactly, the West, I'll call it the West. Yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 3: It would people people you know who wonder why they would build up a military in the same place that they're trying to destroy the people would understand that. That's because they don't want anybody coming in to save the people as they're destroying the country and looting it. They don't want anybody else to influence that country, and they want to suppress any other larger countries that could assemble to route out their parasitic actions.
Speaker 1: Still rolling on, arch angel Correct, how you doing.
Speaker 2: Let's have let's have a big fire on Palisades, and but beforehand, let's go ahead and empty the reservoirs. That sounds like an operation, doesn't it of some particular individuals that we may know about.
Speaker 6: Well, here the economy with Trump. Here's my thing with Trump. Okay, he ran on deporting people here in this country, right, I'm going to get millions of people out of here? Does he does he not? I guess he doesn't know about the clergy plan and his Jewish masters that he works for, that they're flooding our country with all these people. I guess he hasn't put that together.
Speaker 2: He's not allowed to, though, that's the question. He has allowed to. There was only one other president that did put that together, and he had a very close call and his name was Theodore Roosevelt.
Speaker 1: Theodore Roosevelt was a freaking progressive dude.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: He actually talked about immigration problems though, and shortly thereafter he ends up getting shot.
Speaker 6: Well, the only presidents that I've heard talk about Jews, well obviously Richard Nixon in his tape conversations where he was talking about him, and uh and Carter, Jimmy Carter was talking about him that you know, they had a pervasiveness that you know, back in those days. And so yeah, those are the only true I'm sure other president I'm sure other presidents of our country were aware of them at the time. And the only one to really go against him was when he killed the bank back in the eighteen hundreds, many years ago.
Speaker 2: Jefferson also, yes, Jackson, Yeah, yeah, Jackson, Yes, Jefferson.
Speaker 3: I think that's why we had a civil wars, because they realized that the long game, you couldn't you couldn't fight America from a European country and with the distance overseas, so they they had us kill each other. And yeah, how convenient Americans die either way one way or the other.
Speaker 2: And j they tried to start a civil war. It was between him and Aaron Burr. Aaron Burr was trying to make a Western empire that would then secede. That's why they have the Insurrection Act of eighteen oh seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's some some kooky about that too, because Aaron Burr whacked Hamilton, who's a banking freaking puppet, and we all know that. So I don't I think. I think some of that stuff they say about, especially if it's coming from what's his name, Donald Jeffery, I think it's a little bit off. As far as to the motivations there, there could have been a reason to succeed simply because people weren't fund the constitution. But of course money stoked either way. They don't care what the reasoning is. They don't have to believe in it as long as they get the division. There could be natural division for good reasons and then. But the whole point is nobody was going to stay divided for long. They were going to murder us and have us murdered. I basically have us murder each other. Built incredible debt, you know, more debt on both sides. But the objective here is Union's going to destroy you. Federalism is going to win the federalists are going to win centralized government and then central bank. They're planning their flag slowly over decades after. And they didn't like what Jackson was doing. They didn't like the fact that he built, he paid down the debt, they didn't like the fact that he averted assassination. They didn't like any of the stuff that he was doing because they was pulling away their power. So I think they just finally are like, okay, here, let's send some august Belmonts Belmonts.
Speaker 1: Let's send them some you know this and that, and then that's it.
Speaker 3: They set up the conditions and all the funding and all the agitation and you know, getting people fighting with them one another because of as long as you're doing that, you're not looking at them. Of course, the money money, money, money, and may I don't know, maybe maybe back then there was an excuse because we weren't we shouldn't have should have not seen it coming because we didn't see it happening in the past. But if it wasn't for the central bank happening here the Federal Reserve, there would have been no bolshe Baker Revolution, there would have been no murdering of Germany. There would have been none of that. It was all from this country that occurred.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep, it's true. But I think FTJ network it's a great platform, and I can't believe there's so many great shows on this network, and it's it's just a place we can come to to talk, you know, talk about the jew And since we've seen the Charlie Kirk murder and all the things going down and just the unpopularity of this Israel entity and these people, Uh, it's in an all time high. And I do have hope for the future.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 6: I do. People are noticing, and people are disgusted with the state of Israel. They're completely disgusted. They're they're they're they're you know, seeing this live genocide that we've seen in the last two years.
Speaker 3: How long can they ride that that game, that division game? Though if they oh, okay, finally people realize that this is bad. But they focus simply on Zionism when there's Talmudism, there's you know where Zionism comes from, which is the cabalists, there's all these other things, and then we let them with with trust, into our into our culture again, and then they destroy us. What in a couple of hundred more years. I mean, it's it's not just the Zionist issue. And then that's why I think there if they're going to do anything of noticing and doing this deliberately, it's because they're going to burn off some radicals and still seep even deeper in.
Speaker 1: But either that or they're doing the whole Hushem thing.
Speaker 3: They want us to scare them away or make them flee so they can blow us up, and that that's it's a hushem will destroy Edom America.
Speaker 1: You know, Edom's everybody they don't like apparently, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't even have to have any bloodline connection. It could just it could even be another Jew they just don't like, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly what they did in Russia, right, Yeah, the Caahol is horrible to those people, dude.
Speaker 2: The people don't understand, like everyone likes to think that.
Speaker 1: Living communism before the communism even had a name.
Speaker 2: Well, and Jews were suffering under the Kahal system because there they were out grouping each other. A lot of people don't realize that, you know. And if anything, that sparked a mass, a mass conversion to Christianity to a lot of Jews that got basically screwed, screwed around on and and uh uh, how can you say it diminished in the eyes of Judaism. You know, they were seen no longer as Jews. Oh you work the field, so now you're untouchable.
Speaker 3: That that was that didn't learn the feel. Whereas the people who don't screw around everybody, they play it too they call it plane, playing it too straight when you simply don't screw people over in business, and that's what they the worst thing to be called as another Jew in in Uh in Israel, you're supposed to be a constant scammer, schemer, liar and cheater. Otherwise you're not one of them. You're not living up to that calabalistic Zionist Uh. You know virtue, which is lack thereof. Mike Garland. It sounds like it's your birthday, Mike Garland, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Yuh, you're welcome man, Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Let's see there you go, and Archangel said happy birthday Mike as well. Al all right, so let's see I had maybe one more thing.
Speaker 1: Got a couple of things. Actually, there's so.
Speaker 3: The nationwide gun confiscation is about to begin in Canada or has started. I don't know Roger Waters is going. He's being remaining pretty vocal about all the retards in Hollywood and music, and they're blind faith towards this shit.
Speaker 1: I don't really have a whole lot here actually.
Speaker 3: Just a couple of Jimmy Door things and then Yahoo make threats about Nu King in the United States. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Another thing. I don't know how old you gentlemen are. I grew up. I'm sixty five, so I grew up on the West Coast in the so called Hippie times, the Cultural Revolution, and I never put it together that that was also Jewish inspired, that whole cultural shift that happened.
Speaker 3: I think it started off organic and it was hijacked like everything else.
Speaker 6: You had Abby Hoffman who was a Jew, and there was a couple other Jews lead Jews that were, you know, leading a lot of that stuff at the time. And yeah, I just I think that was all Jewish inspired, that whole cultural thing going on back then in the sixties and seventies. And I saw it come in with abortion being legalized. That was another Jewish sacrament that they got through. And yeah, pornography being legalized, immigrations, all of it. I saw it all, yet I never put it to I never put it together, you know until I got to an older age, older age.
Speaker 1: Man, what about the whole Harvey milk thing and nambol and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, yeah, all of it right there, total sign of high Harvey milk. Well, and you've got Harvey milk in the in the conjunction of Jim Jones, right, and then the Processed Church. They were all intertwined. The Processed Church and Jim Jones had a lot of influence, especially in northern California back around that same time period, right.
Speaker 3: The Church of Final Judgment where the floor comes from the too. Yeah, analogy was.
Speaker 6: That a CIA operation? That Jim Jones thing?
Speaker 2: Big times? Just just in full disclosure. Uh, my wife worked at the seminary that he went to. And if you brought up Jim Jones, man, people will get way mad. It's like it was unnatural. So it makes you wonder why would you be so mad about that. Why wouldn't you just say, oh, yeah, you know he went here this, and no, they just get angry at you. Yeah, the indignation of you bringing it up, And I'm like, if you can't face your history, it makes me think you're complicit.
Speaker 6: Timothy Leary also a c I a asset, Timothy Leary and their good.
Speaker 3: Comes the acid. Yeah, yeah, here comes to the m K drugs.
Speaker 1: Here, everybody have some.
Speaker 6: It broke down, It broke down families. It blew apart families that it really did break down our society. I looking back on it. At the time, I didn't. I thought it was cool and I was a kid. But now looking back on it, I thought it it put a hole in our society, broke us down.
Speaker 3: The Grateful Dead all pretty much every one of their parents were some sort of agent or acid or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what. Jim Jim Morrison.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that was the that was admiral involved in the golf of talking lie. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But even with the what do you call it?
Speaker 3: With the Grateful Dead they distributed they said, somewhere like four million hits of acid free.
Speaker 6: Yeah. A guy, a guy wrote a book on that, that Laurel Canyon book. Have you read that? Dan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's another Dan, right, it's another of his last name.
Speaker 6: Is that credible information? What he brought out?
Speaker 3: I don't think he goes deep enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have I have the same opinion of that book.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't I think I think where the cults come in and the satanic rigual abuse and the Laurel Canyon stuff, it's all military intelligence. I don't think there's a I don't think there's an organic cult in this that ever came out of the sixties unless they were inspired by something that was also being done by a military intelligence operation. I don't think there's cults that come about that aren't specifically made from that anymore. To be honest with you.
Speaker 2: M did anyone ever ask themselves what happened at Ford or why Ford? Or was just shuddered suddenly to the point where they they actually left top secret documents in file cabinets sitting open. They literally abandoned it. They didn't even try and get the equipment out. There was cranes, functional cranes still sitting there on the property and equipment and everything. Okay, very strange.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 6: Well, I didn't think about that too much other than just the fact that a lot of these are not organic movements. They're you know, they're things that are orchestrated and yeah, and they're basically break down society, break down, the nuclear family break down, you know, morals, all these things did a good job on you know, on people, and yeah, it just yeah, it just broke us down. But on my reading list now, I'm reading a book written by a Jew called The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine Elon Pape. Are you familiar with this book?
Speaker 1: No, let me see how I'll go back over the schoin.
Speaker 3: Do you have it? Are you holding it up?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Last cleansing sign?
Speaker 3: Is that a recent publication because it could have been any time in the last eighty years.
Speaker 6: Right, let's see, I'll look to see when it was written. Uh Onearrassy. I think it's relatively new.
Speaker 2: It looks fairly modern just by the cover.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, eam Pappy, And it was two thousand and six.
Speaker 6: It looks like two thousand and six publication. Yeah. So if you want to really get an idea of how that all went down, how they the Jews moved in there and you know, into Palestine and cleansed it. This book really covers some good information on that. A lot of things I didn't know about Palestine, just like I don't know about their religion, the Judaism and how evil of a religion that really is. And I know there's a lot of criticism with the three Abriamic religions and Dan, you've done some deep but you've done a lot of deep diving into religion and going back even before the Bible. But yeah, so anyway, I'm reading that right now, trying to find out about how they cleanse Palestine.
Speaker 1: I just got a copy of it from the internet.
Speaker 2: Got from Amazon or was it downloadable?
Speaker 1: I'll put it in the private chat for you.
Speaker 3: Oh, kick ass, all right, I'll let the event.
Speaker 6: And then also the books that banned by Amazon.
Speaker 2: By Dave Kahari.
Speaker 6: That's a great you have that in your description too, Dan, I think that's good to offer to your listeners too, to go in there and you know, to read the International Jew, read Mine Camp, read about the Liberty, you know, all these things to educate ourselves on the history of these people.
Speaker 3: Yep, I actually bought and read the electronic copy of Erasing the Liberty that did get wrote. You know, that was a big one I've got. I think I got pretty decently far through the Henry Ford. I want to go through. I want to go back and make sure I think you know what No, maybe it wasn't that far. It was a lot of reading, but it was when he got into the baseball gambling is when I stopped reading it, so I would I actually probably didn't get very far at.
Speaker 6: All, because Henry Ford is a tough read. I mean, he does have the protocols I think written in there. He goes over the protocols. But yeah, it's it's dry. It's dry reading, for sure. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The Deer Blo Yeah, that's I think.
Speaker 3: I switched over to World Order or The New History of the Jews by Eustace Mullens while I was reading that book, so that I and then I don't know if I went back to it.
Speaker 6: Are most of mullens books out of print? Eustace Mullens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but here, let me see if I can find World Order for you. I might be ably just put it right here in the uh.
Speaker 2: Pop up real quick. I gotta go downstairs and see what's going on. I may have to use my uh ballistic persuader.
Speaker 3: He's got. He's in a certain area where there's lots of He's in New Mexico, not far from the border, so there's a lot of lots of freaks.
Speaker 6: I'm in the Bay Area.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I went to I went to Petaluma for Coastguard trading out there.
Speaker 6: That's what I know. You said on your show you were in the Coast Guard one nine to eleven hit. What What did they What happened that day? What did they do to you?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I was in We were in Kabock, Say and Lucas and I I think we were out for the out to see for like thirty four days straight, and usually we don't go out for that long before we have a break. And so we were out there for thirty one days, thirty two days, thirty four days something that then we had just gotten off and going to our hotels and we started everybody started relaxing the way young people relax or kicked back. And early that morning, we probably hadn't been off the boat for more than nine hours, we get called back in. First, this is what happened. Somebody coming to my door knocking and I opened it. It was in the morning. It was like Best Western or something like that. They walked right past me, barely even looked at me, went over to the TV and just turned it out and sat down, and I was like, what's going on? And I didn't say anything. The person was just staring at it. And then I look at him as the real trade center and we're seeing smoking. So apparently it was because you know, they're already paying attention to it because the first one already hit. And then we watched what appeared to be another explosion happening, and you know what, we looked like an airplane hitting it. And then they called us all off back to the ship. So we didn't have very very much time, very much leave before we had to get back on the boat. And that was the first time I've ever seen a Z rated message, which is like wartime high high secured, you know, high, highest priority. So I had to like rip those off the computer and bring them directly up to the captain on the on the deck on the bridge. But yeah, so we what the military did is they pulled all bolts out of foreign ports because whoever whoever was in the know or didn't know, that's the standard protocol. So that's what we did and everything everything that I came off of my boat though, because I was I was in the message traffic, so that's what I did. I was in the radio room, had to have topsic good clearance to be in there. So I certainly radio teletype and all that, and all the messages that were coming across the Z flash messages were all al Qaida, this, al Qaida, that, al Qaida this. It's like, wow, you guys knew who this was before it happened.
Speaker 6: It seems to right right, Yeah, So did you have a feeling I called it it's an inside job? Did you feel that right out the right out the gate?
Speaker 3: I wasn't into it like that back then. Back then I was I was twenty one, twenty two. I didn't really think about it like that, you know.
Speaker 6: So how about the how about COVID? Did you know that was a scam right out the game?
Speaker 3: I was telling people for two years before that do not touch a needle to your child, no matter what it is. And that's before they had the mm ornaise that it was horrible. It's horrible. You know, all the research that we've done, we made sure our daughter didn't get any we made sure that we never got any more. And it's deadly poison if you do. And then when this came along, I was looking at the history of things and I was like, wow, Okay, So while they're pushing this. I'm noticing that they're beefing up there. You know, their red flag law, no knock raid there, their rights to do it to you. And I'm like, so, why is this all drumming up? And then then okay mandates for a shot. Looks like you guys don't do it, you know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I was, uh, you were you were awake, You were awake by that.
Speaker 1: Time, yes, yeah, it was it was from by then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when when was your awakening? And who awakened you to the JQ.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know. I don't know just reading, I guess kind of.
Speaker 6: That's why I you know, I knew about the Jews twenty years ago, but I didn't know I in two thousand. The project for the Newest American Century was really when they got a firm.
Speaker 3: Grip Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, a.
Speaker 6: Firm grip around our foreign policy, and.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think by proxy, they've been just controlling us ever since, you know, we were incorporated in eighteen seventy one, if not sooner.
Speaker 6: Right, But I mean, I'm I'm I think I'm twenty years old. I'm sixty five, twenty or twenty five years older than you. I do remember I'm around Giuseppe's agent, you know. So when I was younger, it was a more high trust society. In the sixties early seventies. We didn't have a lot of these laws and restrictions and right, you know, but then again, we didn't have cell phones or internet or anything back then, so.
Speaker 1: Which has done probably more harm than good, right.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, yeah, absolutely, it's created more of a surveillance state having these cell phones. Are there are tracking devices? Right, So it was more of a high trust society back then. When I was a kid, you could unlock your door, you go out late at night. You didn't have to worry about you know, the crime that I mean that you see today.
Speaker 3: It's just right, I'm not saying that. So here's I think I think a lot of the cool down or the cool phase of that meaning not agitating. Does it mean that they weren't begaining ever more power behind the scenes, because we were still going to wars for them. We had just filed two World wars for them. They were sending us here, they were sending us there. They were you know, the whole nine to eleven thing happens later on. But because I just just because it seemed like we had a good you know, or you know, that there was a better time during that time, doesn't mean that the economy was getting any better, or that the you know, runaway spending wasn't happening, or that the inflation wasn't occurring, or that all the other things that these people affect wasn't already eroding the shit out of us from the inside.
Speaker 1: And all these efforts to.
Speaker 3: Basically make healthcare more of a more of a what do you call it, not not very uh voluntary, the more involuntary.
Speaker 1: Like there's all these things that were going on, Like there's.
Speaker 3: Now at this point it's you tell you, if you think you have cancer, don't go to an MD, because if they diagnose you with it and you say you don't want the treatment, you can be put in jail.
Speaker 6: That's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they tried to do that to me.
Speaker 6: Well, I was worried they were going to come to my door with a needle and force injected me. That's how paranoid I got.
Speaker 3: No, I believe it. Yeah, And that's if you listen to freaking what's his name Witz? He was He was straight up threatening people that, yeah, saying we should be able to plunge and go to your home, pull you out of your home and plunge a needle in your arm. And that asked walking around and he's actually on rumble. How do people still let that guy walk around?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I know? And Bill Gates? How's Bill Gates still walking around?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: Free? A free man? Yeah, it's it's criminal. I agree.
Speaker 2: When supposedly his own wife divorced him because he was going to these underage orgies, yep. And she hated Epstein because she feels that Epstein corrupted him. And I was like, you ding dong, he was corrupt way before that. You just missed it.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about Bill Gates wife?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she divorced him, that's right, Yeah, long ago, a.
Speaker 3: Couple of years ago, like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Melinda before that.
Speaker 1: Really mm hmmm. I think she's a dude anyway.
Speaker 6: Well, because they have they've got Bill on tape with underage girls, just like they probably have Donald on tape, right, Yeah, and they probably just tell Donald, hey, dude, you're gonna do what we're going to tell you to do, otherwise we'll just kill you or one of your family members, you know, Here's.
Speaker 3: The funny thing about this is that, you know, the type of power that they have. It doesn't have to be murder. They can ruin you. They can bankrupt the most wealthy person overnight. You no longer have any access to a bank account. If you're into real estate, they'll call in the debts they banks. If you have any loans out, they'll call those in. If you have whatever, stocks, bonds, whatever, you know, anything held in a safe, they can they can just shut you all down and no payment processors if you're if you're in business, they can make it so that they freeze and destroy you and cancel you without that much effort involved.
Speaker 6: Even a guy, even a guy like even a guy like Elon Musk, the so called richest man in the world. Remember he was fighting with the a t L a year or two ago, and then they then he had to go do kiss net and Yahoo and go over there to Auschwitz and kneel to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah and yeah, it wasn't him, And they put him through a retraining program, Yes, re education.
Speaker 3: What wasn't that rabbi that was? It?
Speaker 2: Was it? S Rabbi Schmooley.
Speaker 3: The ones that they went to the grave side of it was Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the guy who died of impact.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's from Yeah, that was Julie right, yeah, yeah, so yeah, that's nearson guy.
Speaker 1: That's where they went and uh, they prayed for ship to him.
Speaker 3: Elon Shapiro, the you know, their handler, the young the young handler of the of the other two.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's handled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure he has.
Speaker 2: Most of them look like hot dogs.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So this is uh, we're living in the most Zionist administration ever since. And I'm sick. I'm sixty five, so I and I've seen some bad LBJ was bad. He was pretty bad. Yes, I think Ronald Reagan probably he was promoted by them, but I don't know. Ronny, Yeah, Ronnie, Yeah, he was promoted by them. I guess there hasn't been one in my lifetime that hasn't been well jfk okay, But I don't remember him. I was I was three years old when he was shot. But he went against him, and you see, what, do you really believe that he was fighting about them not getting nuclear weapons? That was the one of the main reasons.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a huge argument made for that in final judgment by Mike Michael Collins Piper and I've read that, and.
Speaker 1: It's there's a Lanski connection there.
Speaker 3: Like the whole reason why we were doing the whole Bay of Pigs Cuba thing and why they wanted them run with Cuba and they wanted to do this Operation Northwood Ship and all those was because cashers shut down the casinos.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 3: There was money, money too much. That was all was about. That's how they'll they'll put you into war and murder a president over shit like that. If they want to look at your if he wants to look at your nuclear you know, power plant as well, to see whether or not you're cooking something up over there that's just actually icing on the cake.
Speaker 1: They already decided that they were going to whack you.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well and also to them everything that they wanted.
Speaker 1: And you know, you must not understand what America really is.
Speaker 3: It's theirs.
Speaker 6: You just can't please you can't please these people. You can't please them, man.
Speaker 2: And the more you try, the more danger you are in.
Speaker 3: Exactly the exactly and yeah, that you can't be the friendliness thing, that the familiarity thing. You just try to contempt.
Speaker 2: Familiarity is contempt to them. It's it's it's it's miles. Well, be a virtue to them.
Speaker 3: If they say that, if they say that you're a friend of Israel, what that means if they they very decided that you have pledged your life, meaning if they think they can leverage your life to further their cause, they will take you out and blame home ever, do whatever they get to do.
Speaker 6: So if you're a Shabbist, by that means you've pledged to Israel. What what's that mean again? Shabi is goy.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I heard people saying that all the time.
Speaker 3: I just think it means like a like a I always think of it like a like a like a like a cook, like a sheep.
Speaker 2: To it means servant. I've heard of call shot meant servant, servant are compliant. Which that's why I find it interesting that the whole Covid spiel was mean Sabbaths.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's what you so you know they're not supposed to do anything on the Sabbath, So yeah, you're basically they're errand boy. So shabaskoi also spelled shabat Goi or shatas goi with ees a non Jew who, in specific circumstances, performs task on the Jewish Sabbath that religious. This is more the more the more technical definition religious Jewish law prohibits a Jew from doing. The term comes from Yiddish with shovels referring to the Sabbath and GOI you mean, and yeah, okay, we get it. So there you go. Yes, you're an erin boy a boy, but you've.
Speaker 6: Got a lot of them. We've got a lot of them.
Speaker 3: But even if they just catch you in like you know, like you're taking money that they offered or you don't know where the money it came from, they still say that they own you. And if that, if that contract that you entered, that you didn't know you entered, requires you to die because they can leverage you, then they'll do it.
Speaker 1: And they showed that, they show that recently.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: If the whole thing of him being irritated with with them and finding out that he was kind of, you know, taking money from demons for as long as he was. I don't think that even factored in why they killed Kirk, because they don't need reasons. They're that diabolical that they don't really need a reason, right, you could have been feeling that way and that could have just been honestly misleading to most people to find the real truth about them, and that is that at any time you could get called upon to, you know, be a sacrifice for them. That's what the whole Christian I think section of you know, this Abrahamic death cult is all about. It's just being I mean, they show you here's your guy, he's on a stick and enjoy and h.
Speaker 6: Right. But I mean, if, okay, if Jesus did exist, he did rail against these Jewish pharisees, did he not? He was railing against Now.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, there's two different things going on here. There's the Torah, which happens prior to right wickedly evil. But then if they got a hold of the story, and we wouldn't know two thousand years later how much And when look at the example that they led left, how'd that work out for him? He was the son of God according to the Bible, and he didn't even make it when he when he defied the Sanhedron.
Speaker 1: Well, wait a minute, what's the real message there?
Speaker 6: Well, the part of the part of the message is that he was prophesied to be sacrificed.
Speaker 3: But that's God. Yeah, but that's that's center cult ship to have to even need to sacrifice a child to save the well.
Speaker 6: No, Jesus died for your sins because according to this New Testament that you are a sinner, meaning you've done things in your life.
Speaker 3: I don't get that.
Speaker 1: That's like saying, go to bathroom for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, do it? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't buy the lie that they that they're selling you.
Speaker 3: There is all I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, So the all the Abrahamic religions are.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that it wasn't the Jesus. I just don't think that that that exercise of torture and murder was necessary for anybody to get Like what happened for the however long the world was going on without that happening? Yeah, where was everybody waiting around for heaven? Like it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: Do you listen to What do you think of Eli James on FTJ? Have you listened to him? What do you think of some of his stuff? A? Yeah, okay, he's a Christian? What is it not? Christian nationalists? What do you call it Christian. Christian identity.
Speaker 3: Oh so he's a he's the number one on the on the list of dangerous to the Jews right now, that's right, that's anti semitic to be a Christian identity.
Speaker 6: Well they you know, they passed a law in Congress last year that the New Testament is considered anti semitic.
Speaker 3: The fact that they have the pass laws like that in the first place, Like with that does two things, because if you say something's bad and more people want it, and so that's it's good reverse psychology for people to be curious about and go running for it. And then the other thing is it also gives you the false impression that something that in that book book is scary to them, and it's not.
Speaker 1: It's just they wanted to suppress you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an excuse. They shout out as they strike you, right, they cry in pain as they strike it.
Speaker 3: They want to humiliate and see how much you'll take before you strike back. And I think that's really what it is. I think they want a strong reaction so that they can have an even stronger reaction in kind. Just like that lady, you know.
Speaker 6: I mean sixte years they used to burn crosses on Jews lawns sixty or seventy years ago.
Speaker 1: You know, it's kind of weird.
Speaker 6: And the Klan, the clan was pretty strong.
Speaker 3: Backna like why would you bring across? And it was true, why would I burn my icon? Their right?
Speaker 6: Did you see that picture where Charlie Kirk was sacrificed It was a manora shaped like a monora there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I did see that.
Speaker 3: And you know when people are like, oh, there's not allow of Jews, this is this is a Mormon town, like you obviously don't realize that the only thing that's more Zionist than a Christian Zionist is a Mormon, regular Mormon right.
Speaker 2: To wit that one of their leadership even said that basically, the only people who can understand Judaism and what it is means to be a Jew is a Mormon.
Speaker 6: Oh h yeah, it's a cult. Mormonism is a cult, big time cult, right.
Speaker 2: It has it has a lot of the same I mean a lot of the things in Mormonism are lifted straight out of the Torah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's no daylight there.
Speaker 3: And you know, the Latter day Saints is a nice way of just the concept of a latter day saint is a nice way to add, like like your your rabbi into the mix of a sainthood.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right. And also too, they went back, they want they want to go back to sacrifice. Yeah, that was something that was showed away by the death of Christ, and they're saying, well, we follow Christ, but we still want to sacrifice some stuff I got, I got all these goats in the back. I gotta go kill to night.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's how you And that's the other thing. There's no such thing as a Christian Zionist because if you are one, you're not the other.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like Judeo Christianity, it's water, water and oil.
Speaker 2: That's right. Well, and it's funny that you mentioned that. So let's go through the entomology of the word Judeo.
Speaker 1: Guys, can you run it for a couple of seconds. I gotta go get my outside.
Speaker 2: Thanks. You have Jew and doe God, Jews as God Christianity. That's problematic to me. Yeah, it's a mind trick. It's neuro linguistic programming top to bottom. And anyone that says that is trying to mess with your head. I just have to understand that if people are saying Judeo Christian jew Jew do God, Christian Jewish Jews our God over the Christians, it kind of breaks my brain. Yeah, I was a linguist, so things like this bother me.
Speaker 6: So how are things down in your neck of the woods. Down in New Mexico, Albuquerque?
Speaker 2: Hmm, it's not too bad. The crime has gotten much better. When they actually started deporting people, the crime just plummeted. So anyone that's saying that these deportations and all these people from south of the border were simply quote looking for a better life, oh, they were doing far more than that, because literally our crime went down the nothing.
Speaker 6: Is Trump really deporting people or is it a show?
Speaker 2: No, he's deporting people. As a matter of fact. Funny thing happened to me. This is kind of Seinfeld meets New Mexicans. So so what happened is I have a friend of mine who is working for a roofing company. Okay, one day he comes to me goes, man, this is an injustice to said it. And now this guy normally is in the alt right, Okay, He's like, it's not fair, it's you know, that's this that and the other. And I'm like, well, what the hell are you talking about. He's like, we need to break somebody out of prison. I'm like, what the hell are we breaking on a person? My boss? And I go, but I thought you said that your boss was a veteran and was a legal uh you know, had already gotten his citizenship. Well no, I go, shit, Well what else did he lie to you about. I'm like, wow, yeah, he got deported after being here for twenty He's like, well, he's been here for twenty five. I go, don't you understand it doesn't matter how long he's been here. He had plenty of time to go get his I said, number one stolen valor. Okay, so screw him anyway, Okay, that sucks, right, he's a shitty liar. Yeah, that's number one. Number two. I'm like, he had twenty or twenty five goddamn years to get his paperwork, right, you know, they just to give you an idea, And this caused a bigger problem than it should have. When I went with my wife to get her paperwork, they well, at that time, Obama had already processed her paperwork. Because basically, if you if you hadn't committed a felony and you had been in the country for more than about fourteen years or so, and you had been paying your taxes, they automatically started your citizenship. And so the idea was that so that you know, once you did go to get your citizenship, everything was fast, fast tracked. Everything already done, right, They've already paved the way. Your paperwork's just waiting. Well, the problem was we went to the immigration office and the woman there was Hispanic, and she said that was well, she's Korean, and I go, what the hell difference does it make? He met the requirements? No, No, that was only for people from Mexico in Latin America, and they intentionally botched her paperwork. We almost had to send her back to Korea to reapply. Wow, this is what they do. Okay, So I don't want to hear anything about the leftists about how happy, go lucky all the Hispanic people are that come from Mexico. That is a bull crap. There's some of the most racist and most radically affiliated people on the planet, and they'll do it to their own too. Like if you've seen Mexicans how they treat Guatemalans and that it's not a good scene. You know, my buddy was running for a while, he was running a landscaping crew and.
Speaker 6: Albuquerque down in Albuque.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And they do have a keen insight about hating a Well, they got one girl that I was dating Mexican. She was very anti black and we had nothing about black neighbors in our neighborhood. So that wasn't good for me.
Speaker 2: Well, she had a lot to tell you all every day.
Speaker 3: I bet I got lots of friends after she left, though, Like the guys around me started opening up and becoming like, hey, what's up. Dan, And I used to say, you know, my kind hello, and it was more like a nod head. And then we started getting to know each other after she left, and I figured out later on why they said. They said that she was a freaking snarky little bitch to them.
Speaker 2: That's the thing here too, especially in New Mexico. That is the thing. That's why a lot of black people do not feel welcome here at all. And I'm kind of like, well, you know, white people don't feel that welcome either. I don't know what you're talking about. What do you want me to do about it? But anyways, he had to be. He one day made the mistake of picking up a guy from the lows, and I'm like, what are you doing anyway? Okay, fine, you're picking up an illegal to help out with the landscaping. The legit landscaping crew members.
Speaker 1: To your house to do your to do your bathroom though.
Speaker 2: No, don't do that Guatemalan. And he didn't know, and they beat the ship out of him. Oh, and he's like, oh my god, what am I going? He caused me. He says, what am I going to do it? What am I going to do with this? I said, what what the hell happened? He said, all my my workers beat the ship out of the Guatemalan guy.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wow, that's what he meant.
Speaker 3: The guy that that he picked up beat him up in his car like Ronvers, No, no, no, oh man.
Speaker 2: He picked up this guy because he spoke Spanish, but he doesn't know Spanish well enough to know the difference between accents and that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he picked up.
Speaker 2: The Guatemalan and brought him over because they needed a little help.
Speaker 6: Didn't go over well.
Speaker 2: I did not go over well at all. And then now he's got a problem He's like, like, dude, I he's not even supposed to be here. And I'm like, what the hell you call me? He goes, you know everything. I go, I don't know shit about what you're doing. Isn't that stupid?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Come over here and fix this? I need about ten.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm not shiitting you. I'm like, what do you think I'm supposed to do? Like just wave my magic ex je wand around and fix it for you? Or what are you you know, what are you talking about? I mean, that's part of my heritage, but that's not like I don't have connections like that anymore. What are we talking about? Those are? Those are long gone? And he's like, why don't just give me an idea? You know the law and shit, I'm like, the best thing you could do, I said, as long as I make just make sure the guy doesn't go into hospital, because once that happens, you're gonna have to fill out a bunch of paperwork and shit. I'm like, I'm like, there's nothing. There's nothing I could tell you to fix this that isn't illegal.
Speaker 3: Rush like a movie scene, like he's the guy gets out of the truck and the people on the site, just like up and look around and then like the white knuckles as.
Speaker 1: They're clenching their hammers and wrenches and shit.
Speaker 2: They messed that dude up. I said, you know you should be doing is telling your workers, Okay, now you did this. Now you figure out, call your cousins, figure out how to fix this. It's not on my hands. You You did this ship. So he had to figure something out. I guess they work something out. Dump them off at a one of the homeless shelters or something. I forget what kind of creative shit they came up with.
Speaker 3: If you threw a few a few bills in his hand too for his troubles, I.
Speaker 2: Think he paid them, paid him off. He gave him a couple grand or something. But good lord man, you know, I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, you've seen some results from the deportations. You're seeing some improvement. So Trump actually is deporting people. You're seeing that where you live.
Speaker 2: For a guy who's probably worth a couple million dollars, who's a roofer over here and was a quote upstanding member of society. He was even bread and he said, he said, I thought, well, so my buddy calls me. He says, uh, I called him. I called him at the immigration detention center and he told me, well, I paid everybody off so that this wasn't happen. And I said, it don't work that way with Trump. What do you think the ship is? He said no, but he goes, I'm mad because I paid everybody off and they still deported me. Yeah, And I was like, wooh, that that's a sea change right there, because what that tells you is used to be able to just pay everybody off and everybody go away and leave you alone. He's like, I couldn't pay, he said, I couldn't pay these guys off. They wouldn't stop.
Speaker 6: So here in California they get free healthcare. Gavin Newsome me as a taxpayer, I paid, yeah, and I I just I don't think it's fair. I don't think that's fair myself. Well why do I Why do I need to pay for.
Speaker 3: These people that don't pay taxes themselves? And then you have to pay for all the ship that they get for free?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. Let me tell you what they do.
Speaker 6: Is that the Jews too?
Speaker 2: Is that the Jews they do that too?
Speaker 1: Of course they're behind it.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the Russian Jews that all came over right after the fall of the Wall.
Speaker 6: No I didn't. I wasn't paying attention, Okay.
Speaker 2: So when that happened in places like Chicago, we got inundated. I think San Francisco had a pretty good contingent of them to Also, when they would come over, they would in synagogue, they would come over, these these NGOs would help them come over fill out paper, okay, and they would get there, they'd get all their welfare paperwork and their EBT and everything filled out right there, right when they hit the synagogues, the Jewish services, they would help them fill that all out. But here was the thing. In some cases, they were misspelling their names wrong on the documentation. So one person may be getting two or three disbursements of BBT and welfare based on one or two or three different versions of their name.
Speaker 3: So they're not because a lot of the rush Security number two. I mean, I'm not saying that's a good thing. I'm not saying I agree with anything, but I'm just saying they just can't change the number.
Speaker 1: You can change me.
Speaker 2: I'm a number for each one of them, for each one of the names, they issue a new number.
Speaker 3: Man, it's all going the same address, and that doesn't it's strange to somebody all going in the same bank account and it doesn't seem like it's strange to anything.
Speaker 2: Well, they didn't have bank accounts back then. This is kind of before that. But even now that same thing is happening. I've even had friends of mine who are illegals rubbing in my face. I'm like, Robert, you're such a good guy.
Speaker 3: That's the rong person to be rubbing in the face of the pagers and that ends up having to pay for your bullshit.
Speaker 2: But they had a point. They were like, why don't you just do what we do, Just scam the system. It's not going to ever catch you. They don't do anything about it, and they don't. They have not been enforcing any of this welfare fraud with multiple forever. As a matter of fact, if I recall, if you remember Jasmine Crockett, if I recall her family got in trouble because they were collecting the Social Security from their dead aunt or dead mother for like three years after she died. Anybody hear about that. No, yeah, no, And it's a common thing in the hood. Everyone does it.
Speaker 3: They still are, they still giving them you in bank cards that were putting four grand on each for them to come across.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how many people do that.
Speaker 3: Look like they just came out of the field, but they're driving a one hundred thousand dollars truck.
Speaker 2: Dude. Get they get loan priorities, They get to get loans with no down payment, business loans with no down payment, and they run out on these loans all the time. The Indians. My other best friend was from India, and he used to get so pissed off about this stuff. He would say, if you knew the level of scam that is going on in the Indian and Pakistani community, he goes, you don't murder us tomorrow. He's like, it's that bad. They'll they'll house. They'll go and apply for these loans, no money down, no payments for a year. They'll go, get a business loan, go buy a hotel. They'll sell the hotels between each other.
Speaker 6: Trump stopping any of this under the Trump administration.
Speaker 2: No, the Indian stuff, he is not doing shit about it. The welfare scams from did you know there's people there's people in India who are getting welfare and they came here on a visa and they say the welfare got it and went right back to India. Wow, they don't even stay here, they're not even here.
Speaker 6: No, no one's policing this.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: Is that why we're thirty seven trillion in debt?
Speaker 2: When when doage started to hit that third rail that dealt with the people from India scamming our social services, Okay, that's when Trump threw out Elon. Nope, we're not going to do that. We don't want that kind of bad press. Yeah, and Elon didn't want to do it either. And the reason why, Oh, he's got the workers. He's got the workers, that's right, Yeah, that's right. He wants a fresh supply of workers who will do whatever he says, like goddamn slaves yep.
Speaker 6: Oh, and his factories are they're terrible. I live down the road. Down the road from my house in Fremont, California is one of his car factories, and it's it's a tough place to work, man, they're slaves in there.
Speaker 3: Funny enough, I'm making.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not in Fremont, I'm I'm close to Fremont, Dan but.
Speaker 3: Be one of the loan loan houses, one of the big loanhouses back for the bubble burst and that's all. That's all Larry Fink too. I didn't know that until recently that he was responsible for all that shit. And I'm talking about two thousand and I'm talking about like two thousand to two thousand four, just before they started cracking down like in two thousand and five on the adjusted rate mortgages, the subprime mortgage lending.
Speaker 1: And that was off. That was off Fink's idea, all the.
Speaker 2: Things that caused to overcook and cause the big short.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Freemont was one of the investors that we used to use for people who are really fucked because they, you know, they could get along through Fremont.
Speaker 6: Fremont Bank. Fremont Bank.
Speaker 1: Was that Florida Or is that?
Speaker 6: No, I'm I'm talking Fremont, California. Elon has a car factory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I know that, But I'm thinking that the bank was named after the same place, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: Or No? No, Well, there is a Fremont Bank, but it's not Florida. There is a Fremont Bank here in California.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw. It's probably associated with because they had the the AIG, the whole you know, thing. We would go into a chart and there'd be a bunch of just some different lenders. I worked mortgages coming out of college for like five years and that was I went for first guarantee mortgage. So I all these these banks come and go and completely disappear and uh whatever these uh these brokerage houses where we were brokers ourselves kind of uh being the middle man in between the banks and whatever. So yeah, like I didn't go I didn't go crazy with any of this stuff. But some people, like they were doing what they call the stated loan, stated stated assets, stated income, you know, stated stated loans or you just they called it the drug deal a loan too, because you need to tell on purpose. Yeah, I knew a guy who freaking he got caught with this because he was an idiot, because why would you do this because they have a record of it.
Speaker 1: He fudged a freaking W two.
Speaker 3: Well, when they when they pull the re real drug W two and see that it's not the same, guess who's in trouble. Yeah, person who changed it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's right. Yeah. So hey, another subject, what do you think of all these AI data centers. We don't have the power grid in the United States is what's to happen here with all these AI centers being built?
Speaker 2: All I know is that my biggest question is why does every other industry recover the water that it uses for cooling and then condense it and send it back through the system. Why somehow are we unable to do that with the water that's being used allegedly to cool these a AI data centers. Where's all the water going?
Speaker 6: Good question? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's my concern. We can live without electricity and it's not gonna be fun, but you can kill a lot of people very quickly if you have no water.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: That's my big concern. And it makes me wonder if there's some kind of Is there some kind.
Speaker 3: Of besides Ohio, which is like twenty of them in the process of being built right now.
Speaker 2: You know Ohio, of all places.
Speaker 3: It's very strange, right, but but a lot.
Speaker 2: Of Indian people there, so maybe that's where.
Speaker 3: A lot of these data that are I mean are out in the middle of nowhere in deserts.
Speaker 1: Like in my area and stuff like that, so hard to get to.
Speaker 3: And the security like in these places like the switch ones are like four level security to get into. You know, each each face is another layer and they're protected more than like a military base would be, yes with military style protection. Whatever's going on in there isn't going to be good for mankind. It's going to be powering something that's going to be enslaving them. And if people ever figured it out, that's what the protection of layers of these things that are going to before, assuming that whatever they can turn on doesn't just fry your brain and as you're attempting to pull their plug. You know, it's pretty scary to think that these things will ever get energized, and then you have to. You know, it will be a great excuse for them to say that oh Ai now has the keys to the castle, and they prioritize the data centers with all of the electricity in the water, So unless you go to these smart cities, you won't be able to afford it, and it won't be available to you to have electricity or water in these areas anymore. That's how they're going to get people off the land. It's just it won't be a bit. The utilities that you need to exist won't be there.
Speaker 2: They won't be good Point Dan and no water either especially. That's kind of what I'm getting at all scarcity, you know, see for sure?
Speaker 6: Are you in New York, Dan? Are you in New York?
Speaker 3: I'm from there, but I'm in Yumah.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're on the desert man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I told them in the Bay Area, so A Reno, Nevada's are real big. They're building a lot of them up there in Nevada, these data centers. I was an electrician by trade. I'm retired. I yeah, but I've got buddies that are working on those data centers right now as we speak, and they're they're going seven days a week. And if you're an electrician and you want to make money, you can go to Reno, Nevada right now and you know, make three grand a week working on those things. Take home.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah. I was in the Electricians Union up until my fifth year and then I started to UH. That was in ib W, and then I.
Speaker 6: That's what I am. How's ib W?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was in the local five six nine in San Diego, dos in two thirty six in Albany. It was the city one.
Speaker 6: I worked down in five six nine. I worked at UH, the power plant down there, the nuke no yep yep uh, Santa Nol Fray, I worked in Fray. Yeah, I did a shutdown down there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Santa No Frey one is the one that they that they show a naked gun when he drives by, and he says, I don't know. It seems like every time everything I look at reminds me of her, and they show the two the two reaction. It's good times.
Speaker 6: Is Huma Huma? Where they grow lemons down there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Is that the lemon capital?
Speaker 3: There's lemons. Yeah, there's a there's a couple of living groves here and uh.
Speaker 6: And mining huh. They they mind they have minds down there too, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that part. They think that used to be. I don't know if there is anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh copper, Yeah, it's copy.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, gentlemen, it was nice talking with you. Dan. What's your name, sir, Rob? Rob? Nice talking with you guys tonight, and uh, Dan, keep up the good work on FTJ. I'm following you, buddy.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, and thank you for your time. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 6: All right, man, take care, three electricians.
Speaker 2: You can't get us You can't get more serendipitous than that.
Speaker 3: All right, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Oh, although I I am not retiring from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I never did quit all the way to the Journeyman either.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's what they're holding you back for five years. Holy shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was apprenticeship. But they made do redo my first year when I moved from New York to here because I was moving. I was moving material for the first year, because that's how they do it up there. You know. I was using the boom trucks and bringing things up to the floor with the floor clifting all all these other things. Right, I was that guy. I was the gopher and you know, pulled some wire and stuff like that. But they were like, okay, well here's how you test in. I'm like test in and you're like, here, bend this play. Oh that wasn't perfect. Okay you started. You're going to start this like start the new year over. Fuck you. So so by the time I got to the it was technically the fourth year, but I had been in for five. I started my business with the Hot Sauce and I just left.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I basically people need to understand the IBW now has paid to play. You got to pay somebody off. That's how it works. You come up with ten grand, slap it in their hand. And I was told under knowing certain terms by a contractor here. He was like, you're good, you want your electricians' license, give me ten grand and I'll take care of it. Nice because he wanted to hire me as an inspector.
Speaker 3: That's like, that's a great gin, that's a great spot to be. Yeah, But I was like, running pipe. It is kind of bullshit, especially when you thought when you got into electrician stuff, you'd be doing like electronics. That's why I thought. I was like I was going to be the guy putting learning how to put things together and make them work. You know. It was like that, yeah, it's doing work.
Speaker 2: I did see work on my own as a as a as a consultant. I rarely did it at work. It's like, didn't even need to be licensed. It's low voltage shit. You know, the only reason you got to be licensed out here is for the labs. So they have very strict ib W laws here because they've had so many incidents of dumb asses and it's like, what, why don't you close the loophole where I can show go up with ten thousand dollars in cash and get my license in like twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: That's a bit of a minority effect too, though, because they want to go cheap, right, So if if a project or a job site doesn't require a certain thing, of course they're going to go cheap. They called them scabs or rats or whatever they're gonna if they're if it's non union, they'll call it that whatever. But it's like, yeah, if it's people who don't know what they're doing, anybody who you're going to pay is going to say, yeah, I can do that, even if they can't.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. In my case, it's like I already got a degree in it, So what the hell are you bellyaching about?
Speaker 3: Right right? You know, a big difference for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm like already already am certified for this shit. Oh now I got to go to be an electrician on top of it. What doesn't make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Barry, I can't. I don't have any place on the other side of the border, just hanging out holding onto my sauces or a store. People have to leorder from the site and then they would have to go through all that. Yeah, you're absolutely right, it's it's high. And we'll think about the people that in the UK who they this. And this is because I watched this on my own business while COVID was happening. Before COVID was happening, they were already trying to destroy commerce unless you were a major, huge company, right, they didn't want The war is on the middle class small business entrepreneur always has been, so that taxes became insane. They're like twenty percent or more now. So that means that somebody buys from you already pays the crazy shipping rate and before they can actually take it from their post office, they have to pay an extortion tax of twenty percent. And the twenty percent isn't from isn't from your your goods, it's your goods plus you're shipping. So they're taking twenty percent off the shipping too, because they get all that information on the on the customs form. Yeah, it's like, what how is that legal? That's vapor? That's a service. You're taxing again, like the shipping itself is almost like a tax, and you're taxing to tax like that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like we have here one thing that's ruining the economy in New Mexico is we have a inventory tax, so anything you don't sell you have to pay tax on.
Speaker 1: Again, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is very anti commerce.
Speaker 3: So I didn't sell it, which means I wasn't able to move it. So it's a penalty tax for having stuff.
Speaker 2: Which means that you have the loss due to storage. Right right, So now you've been penalized twice, so we penalize you on the penalty too.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you've had to have it on hand, you have it in stock, so now we're going to penalize you again.
Speaker 1: Weave a system.
Speaker 2: Oh if it don't make you say oivy, it's you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, yes, that's right, Yeah, no, it's I agree, it's a it's kind of bullshit. And so that and for like two years or more after the Crow no virus thing, Australia still wasn't allowed to take things into their country from other places, so all of our I could we get a lot of Australians that had come to the store on vacation reorder on the website, and we lost all that too, So a ton of our business was just wiped out. And at the same time, there you know, nobody's nobody's coming to California of all places for a happy, fun time anymore. So tourism was destroyed and we went from having a really great, you know thing going on to not and then being closed and are still getting course because I had some people with the Ross for the last name. Uh, they still were charging us five hundred dollars a month to have a closed door for those two months. It's like, you realize that there's no income coming in and you want me to still pay you, but you but the state has forced us to close because it's a state park, and you're still going to get your money. Huh Is that what we're saying here. It's like, if you force somebody not to shut to shutter their doors, right, how is it that you can continue to charge them basically like a rent. Because before we're reliance.
Speaker 2: That's detrimental reliance. If you if you force someone out of business and so they lose their income, you can't then say, hey, you still owe me for the contract that you renegged on. It doesn't work that way, but somehow during COVID it does work that way. It's magic, We just make things up. It was a very convenient time to consolidate.
Speaker 1: Uh, the needs your money.
Speaker 3: Obviously, he has a certain type of lifestyle and he doesn't want this COVID thing, you know, to hinder that.
Speaker 1: So you fuck fuck well, you fuck you and your family.
Speaker 2: You know it's well. The first thing that got me was when they shut down the courts. I said, they're shutting down the courts.
Speaker 3: This is not.
Speaker 2: This this this is not a public health issue. This is a public corporatism issue. You shut down The first thing you did was say shut down there. You didn't say shut down travel from China. You didn't say shut down travel from Europe. No, you shut the courts down.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, and then letting violent criminals back out at the same time. I thought there was going to be a purge level thing going on during that time. It's like they set up all the all the details for that, all the all the all the conditions, they met all the conditions for that to happen. Like there's nobody on the streets, and if you're on the streets and they don't like you being on the streets, they're going to let their people out and tell them, hey, there's fifty hundred bucks in it for you. If you in it for you, if you go do something, there's here's something sharp have fun. You know.
Speaker 2: I think it backfired because I think a lot of the people that were in prison, unfortunately are liberals. Like you don't see a lot of Trump meetings in prison. Let's be honest, Okay, are there Trump rallies in prison? Are we going to see Trump basically do like Johnny Cash style Johnny catshit San Quentin rally. No, I don't think we're going to see that. I don't think it's gonna work that way. So unfortunately, I think what backfired is a lot of the people they let out of prison were superstitious and they believe the liberal bullshit. So they were worried about the disease too, because if you notice during co Corvid, a bunch of the staff that's for crime actually decreased, which I thought was interesting. I would think that would be a great opportunity to commit crime, but you would know they were. Everybody was.
Speaker 3: That's why everybody was, you know, getting all kinds of accessories to protect themselves with during that time. There was a huge boom in that in that industry or in that department. Uh, you know, if you can't. If you can't what do you call it? If you can't trade in metals and paper, then you can trade in lead, right, that's.
Speaker 2: Yep, copper and lead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's be let's be your technical here. It's it's brass, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Well? Brass too well, No, there's copper on the jacket.
Speaker 3: Jackets topper, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brass doesn't work too well for that.
Speaker 1: No, no, it doesn't, right, barrel a little?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not to mention, it's more expensive too, I think because brass has ten in it. It's copper and ten. It is expensive. Have you're looked up the price of ten? You think silver is expensive? Holy shit?
Speaker 3: Really, I'm looking down.
Speaker 2: On Someone tried to tell me that ten was like fifty dollars a pound or something. Remember, it's expensive stuff. Though. Let's see what we got here.
Speaker 3: Uh. Well, I don't want to hear about a per metric ton, because of course it's going to seem like a lot that way.
Speaker 2: And jeez, I don't think you'll be able to move a metric ton anytime soon if you add it.
Speaker 1: Global price of ten. Here, let's go here.
Speaker 2: It's up thirteen percent compared to the same time last year. Just they wanted to.
Speaker 3: Know, and that gives me a number. Just give me a chart with no numbers on it. What the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that too. It's kind of weird, and that's strange.
Speaker 1: It's saying thirty two thousand two, but it's per metric.
Speaker 2: Ton again, it's thirty per metric ton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty two and changed a little bit more.
Speaker 3: It's they said it. The high was in October ninth was thirty seven thousand per metric ton.
Speaker 1: Let's see. I wonder what silver's at right now.
Speaker 3: All I know is that when I bought it at nineteen dollars with the that's with the two dollars that they charged for troy ounce I did, all right, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, So just to give you so for some reason, here's what's.
Speaker 3: Weird right now, right now, Jesus, it's what forty seven to fifty one and it's up thirty six cents zero point seven to six percent today for the silver per pound per troy ounce per ounce?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for silver. Silver has been great, yeah. Ten right now? Is uh is a dollar an ounce roughly?
Speaker 3: Okay, which is.
Speaker 2: Pretty high for something that's just an industrial metal. That's kind of pricey.
Speaker 1: Yeah for a pounds. Yeah, you're right, that's sixteen dollars a pound.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably the most one of the most expensive, one of the most expensive metals industrial metals out.
Speaker 3: There is copper being suppressed or something that the hell.
Speaker 2: I think it is because it is. It's only thirty two cents an ounce, That's what I was saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, says Bear bright and shiny. It's only three fifty to four to fifty per pound. I think I was getting more for it than that back in twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's normally about at one point, I think it was like eleven dollars a pound. I want to say, maybe around twenty twelve or something.
Speaker 3: That that was one of the coves of being one of the being being an apprentice is that they would give you all the scraps and then if you were bright, you would sit there with your with your box cutter and you would shave off all the all the insulation because it would cut it would be worth more, right, Yeah, Yeah, And I told my cousin this, I saved. I don't know why I've tried to help my family out right. So I had a box of like really thick end pieces that they were labored landing into like a big ass machinery you over at the battery plant that they were doing at the original ge in Schenectady, and I had I had put in a bunch of mine already. But you know, it's like I could have used that stuff. But I tell my cousin, who collects fucking knives and sharp objects as a hobby, I said, get take the insulation off of it. Cut the insulation off and it'll be worth a lot more. And then when I said, did you ever put trade it in? Yeah, I said, did you take the insulation off? No, you fucking idiot. I would have been able to do that in fit like twenty minutes, and I would have, you asshole.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what works really good for that is if you especially if you have a hot knife, you have one of those knives that have the you plug it in and it just cuts through that stuff like nothing.
Speaker 3: Well you say, now, sorry, I was reading something somebody said, oh a hot knife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, hot knife cut through the insulation, just right through it. How many what what was the length of most of those offcuts that you had maybe about six inches eight inches somewhere in there.
Speaker 3: No, I had some that were like, oh my god, I had some that some heavy duty once for a while there. We're talking a couple of feet like eight to ten good grief, man. Yeah, and they were they were thick ass too, like, and so I would cut straight down the center sometimes and then try to peel it and then or if I had to do a shave down the straight down because it was they were huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's like a quadruple lot or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't get that anymore, but that was kind of nice.
Speaker 2: Really a quarter around.
Speaker 1: They were huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, they were landing in some of the big, big equipment, yep. And they were all all the cutoff pieces. I'm like, you guys, what are you guys gonna do with this? I'm gonna take a box here and there and everybody's gonna be okay with that, right, correct? Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can and you know, you can make some decent money off of that, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it looks I think so.
Speaker 2: I think I think copper prices being heavily suppressed you would think very strange.
Speaker 3: I think it was three something back in the day or like right around there. So I'm surprised that it's still fair bright, shiny, really low or fifty if you're lucky. It depends on the place place that's going to give it to you, and you know all that she's going back to China so they can sell it, sell it back to us. It's gonna go on a barge. It's gonna be driven, it's gonna be you know, bunker fueled over to China and then bunker fueled back with some some bullshit and uh a freight in a in a in a freighter and then we're gonna buy it back. They basically get it for nothing, and then they sell it back to us in products.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But well, and we do get the part X for pretty damn cheap because they have slave labor. Yeah hhmm, we're importing our slave labor and calling them Indians.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Same. They're like, well, why when where are all these kids unemployed who just got a CS degree that cost them one hundred thousand dollars. It must be because they're anti Semitic paratually right, Yeah, Uh, let's non secord or to blame you about some ship everything's anti Semitism. I stub my toe. That's because you're just because you.
Speaker 1: Hate juice everything. Yeah, yeah, you got that because.
Speaker 2: Why yeah, why did why did the price of eggs go up because you said something bad about you people?
Speaker 3: And it's definitely not because they blow up freaking uh you know poultry places in the middle of the night and.
Speaker 2: They're burning them down. The ones that they weren't burning down, they were trying to go in and they all have COVID. What all these chickens got COVID?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in Canada that the ostriches I think. I don't know if they still have a state of execution or not, but they were saying that these ostriches, who would now have been under uh supervision meeting, they've been under watch for weeks upon weeks upon weeks or maybe months, show no signs of illness, but they're not feeding them. So they're going to start to show signs of illness and then they're going to say that that is bird and then they're going to kill the rest. They're they're creating the condition by not feeding them properly.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, malnutrition is the number one cause of disease. Does everyone not know that exactly.
Speaker 3: Deficiency, But yeah, no, no, it's because you're deficient and injections.
Speaker 2: Don't you know it's because you It's because you haven't done anything good for us, shaboskoy.
Speaker 3: That's why we have given years of the courts are shut down. You guys are bc BC has a thanksgiving? Are you guys are really thankful that Columbus came over here too. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Banged all the hot Indian chicks because that's the only reason why he came here, right, was so that he could bang all the hot Indian chicks and then give them smallpox because that makes them look better something like that.
Speaker 3: He well, I mean that's the moment they step foot, They're like, we could take these people easily. They're too trusting, right, and yeah, yeah, let's enslave these funcks. Then you have the you know, you have court Hernian Cortez, you have the whole, the whole, uh not Mintazuma. What was the guy's name, Minazuma? Is it Mintazuma? I'm thinking of Yeah, it is that they murdered and uh in front of his people because they thought they were the way the way gods coming back. Because it's because the Goths were here before and they were good to them.
Speaker 2: That's another thing that the Russians were using for their claim to North America, which I find interesting. They were saying, well, look, all the all the western tribes all have stories about white people being there before they were so, and they do.
Speaker 3: But wouldn't that be like Scandinavian, Norwegian and all that that's not Russian, I mean, no on that side.
Speaker 2: No, So the basic premises that the Russians had the western side of the United States. Okay, genetically they were here first, and from the eastern side was all of your Viking, Scandinavians, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the Vikings. Just just to keep the historical perspective. When we talk about the Vikings, we're talking about over almost three thousand years after the stuff that happened in the Eda. Those Goths, we're not the same as the Vikings, who are already corrupted by this cult of human sacrifice again and started screwing on with black magic and their own for harvest and ship like that. So they were already whacked. And these are the ones that went in raiding and murdering because they were not white noble people anymore.
Speaker 1: So it just told two different types. Yeah, but I get what you're saying there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the death cults had already taken over by the time the vikings were doing there, propagating as it were. So but you know the the So there's even ancient Egyptians. There's there's Egyptian scripts that talk about or Harry glyph is that talk about white people going to the Great Lakes and bringing back copper or talking in.
Speaker 3: The Great Lakes going wow, that's that's awesome. The copper telling you a world It was a worldwide at one time, but it wasn't a Tartaria.
Speaker 1: It was freaking Gothic Arian.
Speaker 2: It was cracker Terria. Yes, right, So even the Egyptians, so they took the Egyptian copper and said, let's analyze this. When they analyze the Egyptian copper, it's from the Great Lakes. It matches the Great Lakes. And then they go, well, it couldn't have been gotten there by white people. And then they read the High glyphs. They're like, oh, yeah, look they're saying that they got it from white people who got it from their travels to the West and came and brought it back. No, No, we was kangs. Black people did that. It's like what they'll just make a decree and say like black people do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Don't look too close to the mummies with their European attributes though.
Speaker 2: With the red hair and shit on top of everything else. Totally white as hell.
Speaker 3: Oh when they say that, they're like, oh, no, those are Semites.
Speaker 1: Sure they were eight foot tall ones. Yep, you got it, eight and.
Speaker 2: Twelve foot tall ones like the ones I talked about in my Garden of God's Story. When I was talking Garden of the God's Story over in eastern eastern Indiana where me and my wife went to try and explore the caves, Supposedly there's stories about like eight to twelve foot sarcopha guy that have Egyptian artwork on them. Basically they're in an Egyptian style. Now it makes you wonder were the Egyptians really Egyptian or were they just subsect of Goths?
Speaker 3: Right right right?
Speaker 2: Because how did they get the copper?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, In Michigan and different parts of like like I think in the Canadas like that, they have these ancient copper minds that were already worked and they and they have no idea. How do you explain it?
Speaker 2: No, they don't want to explain it. They know how, they know how. It was our sorry pale asses that were up there finding that shit. They don't They just don't want to say it. That's the bottom line. No, it was black people. It was totally black people.
Speaker 3: All day, all day, everywhere.
Speaker 1: They're the creators of civilization. I mean, look how well they do in their communities.
Speaker 2: They've got an awesome civilization. They going there the glocks switch and a dirty bitch and I'm ready to rock.
Speaker 3: Did the heroes kill all the giants? Native American Navajo? So so let me no, I don't know. So all right, So when I said quartees, I gotta I have to also say this so that it's a full thought. A lot of those conquistadores and a lot of people that were on the boat the Columbus brought over, and Columbus itself may have been or maybe just been a shabust of them were cryptocraptos because in fourteen ninety two they got expelled from Spain. That's right, interesting year.
Speaker 2: Yes, you picked that year to come to America. That's interesting. Isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wink wink exactly.
Speaker 2: I think I got something in my eye. Hold on, because they did this, they they kind of wanted to get rid of them. They said, well, you know what, fine, we'll pay for this damn boat going over there and hopefully they'll just die. That's why I think they were.
Speaker 3: Thinking, oh, very it's it's not hard, it's a ty forward slash ballbusters.
Speaker 1: And then uh, that's that's the but.
Speaker 3: But but he's in the group, and we I was told by Karen, I'm not allowed to have anybody else in. He said, no more, please.
Speaker 2: In the telegram group, we're supposed to lock it up now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it makes me approve it, he said, be right back. Yeah, he's going in.
Speaker 1: It's coming it hot, I'm coming in out, all right.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's just put it this way. The last time we got out, we got up to like four hundred so in one thing. And then I had a channel on telegram that had like three hundred people in it too, and some weird things started happening in my DMS, and some other strange things started happening.
Speaker 1: I started get a little concerned.
Speaker 3: And some people were just bombing it with a bunch of stuff that we'd been what I would call fed posty. So I didn't like that being associated with many things without had to do with me because I have a family and I didn't want to be wrapped up into something like see look at him, like I would mean, this is other people. You know how they say that you're you're responsible for what other people comment on your on your stuff too.
Speaker 2: They say, that's the thing that's very j coded exactly. You know, they have fed coded j coated all that stuff. And they'll try and fed code you too. They'll tell it to much, they'll fed code you too. I always find that funny. I'm like, wait, am I the one minute I'm against the Jews, that I'm for the Jews, that I'm working for the Jews. It's like this big strange whirlwind they always bring up and it doesn't make any damn sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and let's speak. I'm pretty sure that certain things, uh like your like your IP address, whatever you want to call it, is like a fingerprint that works better than a fraingerprint for them. So anywhere you go to do anything, they already know from their list of what they're not going to allow. To be seen by anybody based on your past performance. You know. It's kind of like being at a job. You know, your past performance wasn't great, so you're not gonna be able to play with the other kids. They're like, you can do whatever you want and try whatever you want. I can go on YouTube and make a whole different channel all about family stuff, you know, and nobody will see it ever. And it's not because there's it's not because anything. They're just never gonna show it because it's they still know the same source. I guarantee you that happened to me on TikTok, and you know, I'm sure that happens everywhere else too. So kind of sucks, right that the people because he asked, like, why don't you mightn't more people in here, It's like, because they're not. They're not letting anybody know I'm live, not not even just the followers that are already following, but they're not putting it up in there for people to see it. It's not gonna being recommended based on topics, and none of that's happening, you know, so people have to be searching for it and from what I gather because I'm I guess I'm old school, Rob, but I think we're old school because we actually type things in the search and search for them. Apparently people don't do that anymore. My step son doesn't do that. He just flips his feed so he just lets them tell him what he wants, what they what he wants to see, without looking for things.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have any preconceived idea of what he's looking for. He just showed me what I want he likes.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look for anything though.
Speaker 3: Ooh, weird, right. I was pretty surprised by.
Speaker 2: That one, that that almost.
Speaker 1: Is said nobody does.
Speaker 3: I'm like, He's like, that's the old way of doing things, and I was like, wow, I'm I'm blowing away right now, Like, is that even like independent thought. They're telling you what you're gonna be there, they're literally force feeding you, and that your feed is a feed feedback if you put the feedbag on.
Speaker 2: Yes, the subjugation of the will, the loss of personal liberty, the it's very strange.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's the woman seventeen Barry, You got the right one.
Speaker 2: Basically, they've handed over, they've handed over their their personal will some degree, right, and.
Speaker 3: The only thing that actually like like just that is what they like and dislike, or how long they watch a video. It's also being recorded for what they shouldn't send you next, So if you flip it rather than watch it a couple of seconds, they'll give you more of that.
Speaker 2: But that's really really TikTok. I knew it was going to be that bad, and I have never had a TikTok and that's why it just yeah, called feed for a reason. Force feed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the horse doesn't get a chance to say I don't want that one, So that's pretty much what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, I never didn't understand TikTok. Once I saw the interface, it like triggered me. It reminded me of some clockwork orn.
Speaker 3: Shit, Oh it's pretty bad. And now it's Larry Ills and up. But I mean that was one of those main places that apparently because I see it all on Instagram, But I think of a lot of the Instagram stuff is like reposting from TikTok. All the negative or let's just put it this way, all the reality that they don't like you to see of their actions and even their own rabbis stating that they're going to murder you. And how and how they like to rape your children and kill them and eat them and drink them and all that stuff. Yeah, they tell you this directly, over and over and over again. There's thousands, bound thousands of videos, one hundreds thousand video is hon're talking about? Yeah it's humorous to them. Yeah, Yeah, they're sick. It's diabolical, it's not. They don't treat anything like it's human. There's completely Let's put this way. We are under the assumption that if you treat somebody nice, you get reciprocation, because that's the law of reciprocation. You do good goodness back. That's assuming that you have a little bit of humanity and a tether to a benevolent creator God within you, you in you, or connected to you. When you don't have that, any kindness is seen as they're disgusted by it. Yes, we love is not love is not a weak emotion, but it's perceived as that kindness is not a weak emotion, but it's perceived as that goodness, goodness even to them, it's not. It's not you're not you're not getting you know, your stock is not rising with them just because you're doing good things. So It doesn't matter what you say or do. They probably like it when you're mad at them because that's how they roll.
Speaker 2: Well, they get off on it. Have you ever seen them get off on it? Have you ever been into an argument with a Jew? I'm spicy, don't just whip it out and start stroking it. You know some of them are They enjoy that ship just they like the conflict. I've met people like that, not all, of course, not everybody's like everybody else, right, but I've met people who are really powerful and when you started to light their ass up because they did something wrong to you, they they liked it. They're like their eyes that get out big and they start breathing and they're smiling. That's insanity. That's that. That's that dibic man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that right, because they're feeding off of you, right, they're feeding off of you.
Speaker 2: Then she did that, that woman that you showed. Yeah we're talking about, Yeah, she started doing that ship Any type of thing, I've only seen a handful of times, though usually they control it better.
Speaker 3: They like turning you into them. They're like, well, they like making you upset.
Speaker 2: We talked about that. They get off on that negative energy. Any energy, but mostly negative. They appreciate that shit. That's why it's like, don't even give it to them. And it's just and I kind of caught that when I was in the argument.
Speaker 3: It's almost like an energetic infection, right, It's almost like that's how the parasite moves from one person to the other, is it makes you vibrate or you know, give off the same signal that it does, and then it can latch onto you too. Now it can make you resentful and hateful and all this other stuff because it's what they want, you know. And then.
Speaker 2: Whatever they've done to you before that, when you get anger with them, they're purging it through your anger, is what I figured.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. That's really sick of magic. That's all all that shit is freaking sorcery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a it's like a Carnix light of hand they pull on you.
Speaker 3: And since we've been talking about the divics so much, when you would write Covid backwards to Divac, they say that that means dibic and that that's the disembodied evil spirit. They don't say disembodied sometimes good, sometimes bad. No, that's a gin. That's a gin. That's what is literally the freaking demons that they mess with when they're playing around with black magic. So if it's in them because they succeeded, I guess. But horay, now you don't have a tether to God. You have absolutely you're completely indifferent to wickedness, and especially if you're causing it and you get off on it. Not a good place to be for the rest of mankind and for anybody to think that you can treat them like other human beings. It's not gonna happen. It's not gonna work out too well for you. Hasn't for the last seven thousand years. I think we've given ours, given them enough opportunities to prove us.
Speaker 1: Wrong, and they haven't.
Speaker 3: And even when they're playing the opposition card, they still have something that's off a bottle, like when Manny Patankin saying, you know, he's bad for the Jewish people, he's bad for Israel. It is Israel, which I love very much and I feel very strongly about, and I wanted to exist there. You wanted to exist there on the backs of people who were sharing the place with you before wh whoa whoa whoa hold on everything that you're trying to do to say, do to make yourself better. Just died. That's on the vine.
Speaker 2: I saw that. I saw that. I think you posted that up at one point that clip, and I was like, this guy's lost, his soul is gone, so corumped that he can't figure it out.
Speaker 3: But a lot of people will say, see, there's good ones out there. But I think that's part of the scam because he's still saying, yeah it Israel great, just net and Yahoo bad. Yeah, let's all put in a face that can be changed, but keep the system going. System doesn't change, just the faces, right.
Speaker 2: Funny thing, so when they're doing this with their hand, what's happening. They're taking one thing and including it with the other m symbolic of that like reality rolling that they do right, spell.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, here's the other thing that I catch them doing a lot. Yes, So this to me, if you look, if you're thinking about like Doctor Monzo and the energetic pathways left, leave, right, remain, you're closing the circuit by doing this, So you're actually your force shield or your or your own energetic you know, magnetic field is probably strengthening when you're putting it in a feedback loop like this. Absolutely, I see this as being like protective against them on themselves or also casting because this when they do that, that's a casting of a spell that's outward.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Then you see a lot of the musicians when they have a whole bunch of people in their stadium, they'll do this all the time.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, a lot of it's very cultic and uh, people just aren't attuned to it anymore. They're told to leave that alone. And you know, then you have things like the Catholic Church which intentionally tells you not to pay attention to the symbology, right because then it's of the devil and when at the very least you should be paying attention to it because the priests do a lot of that stuff. You'll see them on occasion make those hand signs.
Speaker 3: So so going back to what you just said about the hands, you know, the rubbing, the friction, the the you know.
Speaker 1: Knowing that there's an energy thing here going on here. So this is this is also like what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Uh, it could be like a turning rotor or two, like you know, an alternating current has has the has the bushes you know what I'm talking about the what they call things. Yeah, so it's like scatter and the rotor.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, brushes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if you have.
Speaker 2: A brushless motor, you have a field, and what's the field doing. It's doing this exactly like that to keep them keep them motor running. Yeah, I find that very interesting. It's almost like they're when they're doing this, they're they're power they are empowering themselves in some manner because they're getting ready to do something very bad. So another thing that does too, is like it is well even you watch you watch a fly, what does a fly do? Flies washing? It's washing itself.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that is that?
Speaker 3: Is that to create startup electricity for some sort of uh like capabilities.
Speaker 2: I forgot the some energy too, but that's you know that, that's sort of nanoscience. I don't know if it's been.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The fly, the fly in them is is just kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Well, it very much mimics what a fly does, and what is a fly doing when it's doing that, it's trying to figure out, Okay, I need to get away from somebody, I need to do something. It's it's schemed. The fly is scheming and how funny.
Speaker 3: You're right, And how funny is it that they have like five eyes and nine eyes as these uh these surveillance places A right, Hey, look, you're either you're either in the Sam's Club or you're in the Club of Saturn. I can't tell which one.
Speaker 2: Right, I want to go to? Yeah, right, you know who was doing that for a long time? Was jay Z was doing that? Ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Beyonce too.
Speaker 2: But that's the size of your butthole aft you go hang out with Diddy? That's right, that's about right there. That's yeah, hello, folks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he he got where he was because he had a old Jewish man as a as a manager. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he basically, uh you know, giving him money and showing him how to how to run the blackmail game.
Speaker 3: So that when so the boy, no matter what code, aren't discot aren't so discussing that you wouldn't anally rape them or I guess it's willing, So maybe it's not rape. I don't know. But uh, but you know they're not worth life. You know, you can rape them anyway. I say, Hey, whatever, you know, it's kind of interesting discussing as they find Palestinians, they're still raping them.
Speaker 2: Anything that deals with anal, anything, in my opinion, is a death cult ritual because what's coming out of there death? Why would you stick something meant for life into something meant for death?
Speaker 3: Is that right? No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's exactly. It's a ritual.
Speaker 2: And it's also a subjugation ritual.
Speaker 3: That's the thirteenth in the OTO, that's the thirteenth degree?
Speaker 1: Is is butt sex magic?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 3: And anybody who tells me that they were in the OTO, I said, did you make it to the butt? Did you get it to the the to the anal?
Speaker 2: We need to take. We need to talk to n Y Patriot, Nick, We need to make maybe to give him a little ship about that. No pun intended. You're talking about Patriot too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah Nick from uh he's also a cult rig.
Speaker 3: Jacks, Yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, may have to.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that He's like, no, I think I made to like the seventh ago And I looked it up, like, okay, you're you're a little it away from that one.
Speaker 1: You're into deep.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting number for him to stop on the seventh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was the seventh.
Speaker 3: I think so, yeah, he's yeah, but he's like, yeah, yeah, by the time you get to the thirteenth, you're you're in. You're in too far, You're in too deep.
Speaker 2: Literally, something's getting pushed in a little too deep. That's all I know. Somebody needs we need lax Where are we need some laxatives? So I guess out easy this time.
Speaker 3: That's another way to get impact, right, if it's being tamped down by something.
Speaker 2: And you talked about that, Rabbi Man, I've heard that there are kabalistic sects that are into that stuff too.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what the all.
Speaker 2: Pure, Yeah, the worship of all pure, you know, right, it's all it's all rotten flesh, you know, and feces and et cetera, which is supposed to give to the earth what it needs to reborn, create a rebirth of itself.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And you know people talk about eschatological as in the the obsession with the end of the world and all these arahemic religions, But scatological the ship, that's that's an obsession of Yahweh and the Old Testament too. How many times you talk about smearing cow doing and people's faces and I'll put secs in the wounds of your all kinds of weird shit, right, and it's all poop stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what I mean reading the Bible, why do you need to throw this in there?
Speaker 1: Why benevolent Creator even contemplate that?
Speaker 3: Or hey, by the way, even though I'm the creator of all life, you see those people over there, murder them all. Keep the good keep the good looking children for yourself.
Speaker 1: Wink wink.
Speaker 2: What Well? I was like, I still like how they were able to just like wave a magic wand and go, well, that person was a Jew, so we can't kill them. Now what you killed their whole damn family a minute ago. Now you said they're a Jew. How does that work? Like they would just honorarily make it so that somebody was not was not of the tribe that they're actually from. I found that interested too, Like you just flip the switch there you go, oh, yeah, she's hot. We're just gonna you know, she's a member of the tribe.
Speaker 1: Now as we're murdering their family.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that's a great idea, And that's what Jesus. That's why I'm sure he was totally the House of David and totally the Solomon. None of that stuff is real, Like I said, I we can date this back to the Hellenistic period three hundred BC, when they decided that they needed a history because they needed out to the Greeks because the Greeks made them envious and jealous that they had in so many accountements.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Maccabean revolt is what that was all about. It was about envy. It didn't have anything to do with about desecration. They were like, these Greeks got this ship down, and we want to be that cool, let's kill them all. Really to do it, to wit, to do that, to justify that. They actually started killing each other in an effort to lure the Greeks into a war so that they then could lash back. Because Greeks wouldn't take the bait.
Speaker 3: They know that some of these stories that come out of the Book of Maccabee are about them, Like, well, let's put this way. It's done, and it's done in a way that's basically seemingly talking about some other group of people.
Speaker 1: But they talk about murdering.
Speaker 3: And and chopping people up while they're having a feast. Yes, so they're sitting around eating while people are being tortured, families, parents, The patriarch has to watch as their children are being raped and murdered in front of them, and this is just well, good good dinner theater for them.
Speaker 2: Well, it was all a giant It was all a giant display of power and a sacrifice to the dark gods that they were involved with at the time. Oh yeah, there are some stuff in the Book of Maccabees. It is. I'm I'm actually surprised they haven't and they haven't censored it more. Maybe that's coming, Maybe we'll have like.
Speaker 3: Might I mean, even with the esther thing that probably was contrived out of their imagination so that they could have a victory on paper. They've done it since then, like, well, they did it with Germany, they did it with Russia, they did it with I mean, they have their kill, crazy rampage periods, and for some reason, this country is always right there to give them money and the weaponry to do it. Nothing's changed, nothing's changed since nineteen whatever the fuck was it. We got in at nineteen sixteen or seventeen seventeen into the First World War, but we were funding their pursuits for the Bolshevik Revolution prior to the.
Speaker 2: Nineteen thirteen nineteen fourty Oh you know what's funny is we started funding the Bolshevik Revolution through intermediaries, et cetera, right about the same time we passed the income tax.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right around yeah yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: We're the next that dot.
Speaker 3: The federalies had to be here first, and then they could funnel all the wealth out of America to fund their projects.
Speaker 1: Which when does that tell you?
Speaker 3: Well, that means that we were already conquered because there was no opposition to this happening.
Speaker 2: Well, the Civil War is what did that that they used that as the excuse. Hey, you guys aren't paying us back, so we'll tell you what. It will absolve the debt, or absolve a good portion of it if you go ahead and let us have a federal reserve and let us tax you directly. That's pretty much how it went down. I mean, people don't realize that, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so hold on one second. I just got to get a one second. If you can hold on to your thought or continue on for just some.
Speaker 2: I'll go ahead and take it over for you for a little bit. So the idea was that the Civil War had basically gotten us into a position where we they made us a deal that we couldn't refuse, which was the invocation of the Federal Reserve and subsequent irs and direct taxation of United States citizens to pay for the Civil War debt. Start paying that down. Now, they don't say that directly, but we all kind of know that's what it was based upon, and that's why our leadership went along with it. Maybe there was some idea that we would be getting something else for that effort, but what ended up happening is we ended up with an enemy for almost what seventy or eighty years, called the Soviet Union, and they leveraged the Soviet Union against Us in an effort to maintain that idea of constant conflict, right, and then they manipulated us with it, and in turn, oddly enough, then we had Israel basically handing over the documents for the nuclear bomb to the Soviets. I mean, there's a direct pipeline.
Speaker 1: And they say that China.
Speaker 3: In the The Final Judgment book by Michael Collins Piper about the Kenny's assassination, there's an awful lot about the history of Israel, and there in My Own Landscape and all this, they also say that China read China supposedly a threat to everybody was working on their nuclear power, nuclear bomb plan program with Israel. They were in.
Speaker 1: Coots in that.
Speaker 2: Daring information really has actually sent scientists to China. I mean, this is that insane, and.
Speaker 3: They don't have any allegedly, we never disclosed that to you. So basically, they're saying, in our world, where we've said every other thing and threatened people for the last thirty years, that we're going to nuke them. Never we never admitted that we had anything to nuki with. But do youre been throwing the thread out there, having your jackassed?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: And then they're like the people that say and then it's like, this is a really big range, right, ninety to four hundred nuclear weapons. I'm sure it's probably like five to five hundred and six hundred of them, you know, but it's like, why why ninety Why that number to four hundred? That's like saying, I have no freaking clue. It's like, yeah, I'm like ninety or four hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: Whatever, We don't, you know what, We just don't. We just don't count those that well, well, you know, we're but we're better at math than you, but we can't count now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, there's only eleven thumbs up. Speaking of rothschild math. That's funny.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's good. Yeah, it's that, it's that funky Rothschild's math. Yeah. Oh it's uh you know, uh, yo's a few hundred thousand to a few hundred trillion. We don't know somewhere in there. We'll figure it out. We'll figure it out, baby, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing that people do. I don't know if I was talking about this. The bank thing is that the system has the way their banking system works means that they have to have already overcome the government because what they are telling them is that you basically have a blank check.
Speaker 1: You it's you don't pay it back.
Speaker 3: Your people become enslaved to the to the to the debt and to the interest is the only thing they're ever going to pay on it, so that they're never going to overcome the debt. So they're in perpetual slavery from here into eternity. And the more you borrow, the more we can call in our debt at the expense of the people taking from them. And how do we do that, Well, if we find resources underneath their house we burn down their house, have a hurricane, do a little earthiquaky thingy, burn down a florest.
Speaker 1: You know those started of things.
Speaker 3: If we want a high speed reel, it's not their property place, your resources, your mineral resources, those aren't yours. Those are going to be corporatized, and we're going to sell them to everybody but the American people.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna have to not be you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, so you're like the land rights for your No, you're gonna have to We have this little programing system here to make you dependent on other countries for the goods that you already have.
Speaker 2: Here, inferior countries with inferior cultures. Right to top it all off, but that's all you get, don't you dare try and make whatever that is in your country. We'll have a concerted effort to have those people come up missing. Remember we were talking about the anti small business activity. Yeah, and uh. In an effort to consolidate, they've become. Well in one of the main ways that they did that was through the first to file. So when you're when you're u issuing, well, when you're applying for a patent, it used to be.
Speaker 3: Oh, hold years, I figure, and then they'll come up with their own they'll build mimic years and then push it through.
Speaker 2: That's exactly it. And then they'll say, well, they filed first, so you don't have a claim.
Speaker 3: No AMPI file date though, do that that's right, not the date of it. Yeah, they don't care.
Speaker 2: They'll ignore it. Not a problem so that.
Speaker 3: Their corporations always have the best ideas, because you try to file for a patent.
Speaker 2: And they'll steal it outright and say you never filed. I know, I know handful of people that's actually happened to just when it doesn't happen. It doesn't happen when you work for a big corporation. The same person I know who filed for their patent recently and got it stolen and they said they didn't file, has already filed patents with a big corporation. They went through like that no problem.
Speaker 3: Because they owned right and that was corporate it was corporate held, it was it wasn't really their property, it was their idea pushed through the corporate entity.
Speaker 1: So therefore it came right back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was acceptable at that point. But if you try and do it on your own, then.
Speaker 1: In such a scheme system.
Speaker 3: And the reason yeah, I mean, look at Einstein was a genius because he was a patent clerk. He stole all that ship, all this ship.
Speaker 2: Screw that guy. Yeah, he's a yuts. His wife had to do his math for him.
Speaker 1: They didn't do it right either. No, there's no speed of light.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, the rate of induction through Glasco what's his name, Kenneth Wheeler about that one over right?
Speaker 1: Thoria theoria epifestisis channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it only works. I mean it works out to a point and then it falls apart. And I don't know if you were heard. Was it heavy side?
Speaker 3: Like a lot of this stuff was anti It was to keep you in the materialist world. There's no spirit, there's no god. It's it's the perpetuation of the Darwin other.
Speaker 2: Don't leave that alone. Yeah right, I have consciousness, plasma might have consciousness. Okay, let's figure out a way to change this math around, to discredit all that shit. And now it's slowly starting to come back. It's being trickled back. A lot of the ether theory is trickling.
Speaker 1: Back in water is now they're talking about, which is kind of about.
Speaker 2: It since with the crystal fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so just think about that.
Speaker 3: If they poison or electrify or so. Now you said that the water that goes through these plants has to be pure, with the energetic properties of them coming out of it could be very harmful to people.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then what they don't even know? How are they gonnat?
Speaker 3: There's there's not a filter that gets rid of that energetic property. That would be structured water with magnet cinemer to right the wrong.
Speaker 2: Structured that's the only way to make it not poisonous. That was kind of what I'm getting at. I didn't want to actually go there, but Dan decided to drive a damn big ass truck through my my very thin, paper thin wall of decency. Just boom, it's all blown up. Now, Yeah, I mean is it Are they poisoning the water by whatever kind of electrical structuring is occurring to it as it is going through this AI system, And is the origin of that energetic property demonic in nature? That's the question, not where the water's going, but what's happening to it that it can never be used ever? Again?
Speaker 1: Is that the gin going into you when you drink it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ouch?
Speaker 2: Freaking debic water. Baby, That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's bubbly like vneral water.
Speaker 2: I hope so. I hope it's got a.
Speaker 1: Taste, you know what I mean, Maybe it's go down easier.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna be transmuted into a demon, I would at least like it to be sweet and bubbly.
Speaker 1: All right, Berry, you're in. I just I disapproved it.
Speaker 2: I like the nice demons. I like the I like the effervescent demons. Those are my favorite, with a little bit of a citric aftertaste.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, should I read Should I read what I wrote last night about the Let me do that? Let me just do that real quick, because I liked I was surprised. I thought I was just rambling. But then when I heard Alex respond, I mean, I think there's something to.
Speaker 6: You it was.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was ramby. I think it was poignant as it were.
Speaker 3: Let's see, that's Doctor Earnest thing that shows and it's and I'm trying to figure it's probably the one right after the two talent cider house thing. All right, I guess I'll put on the screen. I just didn't know if there's anything that people didn't want to see. Let's see how this chair screen zibit about?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So I said, in my opinion, this is crab it. I don't like every brother says, it's been ten years. This October is the only time in that long that I've that I'm having any alcohol, and I'm only having hard Siders and only for the fall then probably never again. And I used to make blueberry wine and Hardsider, so it's kind of special to me. I can skip down here, it says, I said. I also think alcohol is literally a solvent. I don't only know if I used the right word there. That dissolves a barrier between yourself and a demonic influence, or at least to gin. And you have to hope that your vibe attracts a kind one.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: Alex, I said, even though the demons of division of okay, that's the different things, all right, So hold on, let's see Alex I think came back with something today.
Speaker 1: So it's probably towards the bottom.
Speaker 3: Where are you? Where is he at? There?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 3: This is Wait was it that.
Speaker 2: One talk about Davis's guest?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it says David's guest last Night Plug Lloyd was or is an alcoholic, but he's been sober for a while. He plays this clip from AA and it described all the different types of alcoholics and shit, but they mentioned nothing of this sort, I guess, referring to what I'm talking about with the barrier, I agree completely with demonic aspect of it. That makes so much sense that it's a solvent to a barrier. When I used to drink, I'd wanted to get drunk and have a good time. What the fuck is a good time? Half of it I can't remember. The other half was just going out with friends and walking through crowded bars and shit. Never caused too much chaos. One night with my ex, I got mad because we were together and she was, we get it, yeah, and sense kind of. I said.
Speaker 1: Then there's the whole hangover aspect of it.
Speaker 3: Some days I wake up feeling hung with Yeah, so it's like, what did we sign up for? Basically? And they don't call alcohol spirits for any old reason, and.
Speaker 2: Well especially liquor right, and remember they wanted desperately to control the liquor trade in Russia. They wanted no one else involved in it, which makes you wonder that liquor were they preloading it with some kind of seance or ceremony, right, right.
Speaker 3: Because they were doing this shit for thousands of well thousands of years prior to that, right, So, I'm sure they understood how the things affected other things. And if they did that over the batches, they would they hate the boy. Why wouldn't they curse it? Why wouldn't they curse them? With everything that they could get you to drink or take or eat. That's what they're doing with everything else they're eating and drinking right now, they're cursing it. That's probably why we sit here, you know, paralyzed from action against them, because of all the shit that they do to energetically suppress us, not to mention all the freaking frequencies out here that's suppressing our brains and cognitive function. We probably could communicate with each other without talking, we didn't have all that crap.
Speaker 2: Even if it's on a limited basis, right, you know what I mean? Yeah, every tribe in the world has stories about being able to basically confer with another person across the distance without any kind of medium.
Speaker 3: Even Tesla had like a very close connection with his mother. Yeah, he knew, and he knew when something happened to her, he knew when she passed on to and they would He talked about having communication with her without without mail, through the time that he was she was I think in Serbia and he was here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting. So and to think if you wanted to destroy someone's how could I say it? If you wanted to destroy someone's explora exploratory spirit, right, like want for somebody to say, you know, I'd like to go see what is in that direction? Right?
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 2: If they have this ability to confer with people they love across large distances, yes, you got to think cutting that ability would definitely help to trap them on the plantation of sorts, right, They would be terrified to leave because they'd feel so alone, you.
Speaker 3: Know, construction of family with a deeper meaning to that whole idea with the communists not just on this, not just on the you know whatever values and eroding the values or the bonds, but also energetically that's right, So shit.
Speaker 2: You wonder, right, I mean that's maybe there's a much deeper level being acted upon here than we even one hundred percent realize.
Speaker 3: So they I you know, I'm sure I'm sure your average every day doesn't understand it either, but I know that the people who operate and manipulate them as well are pretty goddamn well aware of it. They are the sorcerers, they are the the wizards, the weirds, whatever you wanna call him. Yeah, and it makes a lot of sense if they've been screwing around with I mean that that that type of magic, then you know, that's been that's part of magic since the beginning of magic, right, is to put something, put some sort of aura or some sort of presence or curse onto something and then handed it off to people. Like that's the whole concept of the of a poison apple idea and all that stuff. You know, it's just.
Speaker 1: It's all then that what what? What's a voodoo dow?
Speaker 3: Right? I mean they always need something that's familiar to you, like something that you've touched. So there's potential DNA DNA entanglement stuff. Right.
Speaker 2: I used to know a Jewish kid who used to when when he would get a haircut, he would ask for the hair back. Now it's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of his people grabbing a piece of it.
Speaker 3: And taking him into a little uh what they call it like the people in the movie weapons yeap wrap it arounds naphali stick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said, he said his grandma told him to. That's all explanation he gave. I don't think he knew directly what it was about, necessarily, but that's what he was told to do, you know. So I always thought that was kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: And not to be too funny, because there's a lot of jokes that you had here right off Innes and they're all easy ones. Madonna used to have a DNA cleanup crew fellow for around two.
Speaker 2: Zoro Ranch had one.
Speaker 1: They had their hands full.
Speaker 2: Zoro Ranch had a company that used to pay to come and basically decontaminate the entire place every so often. So interesting point. Did I ever tell you about the.
Speaker 3: Thes Was it New Mexico. I heard a story a while back and there was a giant skeleton that was found and it was found in Native American territory, and they whomever got to the Native American chief, it was his decree that we mustn't desecrate the dead, and we're not going to explore this guy because you know, the oyvas don't want you to know that there's a bunch of Gothic area and people all around this country.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did hear about it.
Speaker 1: Was that in Navaja. Where's that New Mexico?
Speaker 2: I don't want to say it was Arizona here? Okay, yeah, yeah, they do that all the time. I mean, this whole bullshit about everything sacred. He's just meant to suppress discoveries that don't align with their power structure.
Speaker 3: It's like, good story though, right, It's like these people probably they weren't relatives. It's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: So desecrate the dead? How do you know it's even yours?
Speaker 2: Well, meanwhile, we're talking about people who used to scalp infants. I mean, really, you're worried about desecreating the dead? Huh yeah, talk about that.
Speaker 3: That was really you know right, yeah, you know it did different time frames, like using because they were freaking savages to each other, you know, they made each other each other. Yes, the fleshless demon god that they had, it's in my book. It's in pronounceable word. That must have been Russian.
Speaker 2: Kidd's true. Well, no, don't forget that. The thought is that the Russian contingent of Maltal that had come down in the Western United States, every tribe has stories about the Tall Reds. It is thought that those were the Tall Reds, and they used the excuse they said the tall Reds were committing cannibalism when nothing could be further firm truth. They were eating each other, and that's a known goddamn fact, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I do. Do you do you see any of these military stories that they had. Do you see in these military stories that they have on YouTube where it's like supernatural paranormals military stories and it's always giants in Afghanistan ripping apart soldiers.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's not true.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's really You think they're just trying to make a case for you know, all people bad.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Or maybe there's actually an ogre type thing and there's tall then and they're.
Speaker 2: About the Quran. Remember Mohammad gave it up to the Zutz. Remember he told his friend, Hey, I'm going to draw this line here in the sand, and I want you to stay here all night and watch me. I'm going to be right over there. And he communed and let the zutz ride him all night. What is that? Sounds like a bunch of ditty action to me. What do I know? But it was thought that they were giants, Oh my god, and we're ultra hyper sexual with like gigantic penises. What's that?
Speaker 1: How do you survive that?
Speaker 2: All right? Ask p Diddy. Oh supposedly they had dark skin too, by the way, So I was like, yeah, huh yeah, look it up. It's in the hadiths. And everyone says, oh, it's not true. It's in the hideth, and I'm like, well, here's the fatva that tells you you must you must accept all that deeds. He's fine and funny, They're like they dismissed it. They go, oh, that's it a hadith that's not of the Quran. Oh, but here's the fatva that says that you must accept everything in the deeds.
Speaker 1: So they have a situation sort of like, tell me, Torah.
Speaker 2: That's exactly it, identical, identical, And I'm going bad, bad, exactly. Yeah, but you know what I'm like, So if so, let me get this straight. If you tell me that it's not in the Qoran and it's not valid, okay, fine, But then I have to say, I have to realize that anything that might make you guys look bad, or make the prophet Muhammad look bad, you have an obligation to lie to me about how does that work. It's it's like Schrodinger's hadiths, right, yeah, yeah, it's absolutely true, but absolutely not. Which one is it. I'm gonna open that damn box and see, Oh look, giants banged him in the butt. Oh well I'm done.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So now when he when he had a lot of activity.
Speaker 2: That guy, like everything was all six with the freaking.
Speaker 3: Now when I when I when I was cursory looking at other books that were talking about the Koran, and maybe they were talking about there was the story of his nine year old wife and he flew into a frenzied rage because there was like animal designs on either her curtains or her blanket. Yes, and it just turned them into a mental patient. He tore them all off, and he screamed and pitched the mound and said, there will be no animal imagery or whatever you were, you were in the process of banging, you know, raping a nine year old girl, and that that dad was more morally upsetting than come on, man.
Speaker 2: Well you know what it'd be like, You know what it would be like having a new girlfriend and she has pictures of all your old girlfriends on her shirt. You're banging her because he liked them. Animals, Baby, He's like, how dare you? So you're making people look at all my exes?
Speaker 1: We're making a lot of friends in every abraham for the.
Speaker 2: Reaction every We're not. We're not holding back on anybody, you know. And but the thing is when you actually look at the big three, right, the big three religions, Abrahamic religions. I'm sorry, but the more I look at it, I go. So let me get this straight straight.
Speaker 3: Magic, yeah, magic.
Speaker 2: Deaficult eating, doodoo, banging giants, et cetera. And you're mad at Christianity.
Speaker 3: You want seventy two Do you want seventy two demons to build you a temple for your god? And he's supposed to be a good guy, this guy, how many virgins.
Speaker 2: Do you get? That's an interesting number, seventy two. I'm just saying, I don't think it's seventy two virgins. I think you get seventy two demons all up in your bunghole. So I think that's how that works.
Speaker 3: You ever hear the joke or that they say lit.
Speaker 2: Same demons that built the temple?
Speaker 3: That's very similar to the to the word walnut. So it's seventy two walnuts. Did you ever hear do you have you ever heard that argument?
Speaker 2: No walnuts?
Speaker 3: Well, that that totally makes it like a walnut.
Speaker 2: Sauce, Like when you're hanging out with the Obamas late at night in a pool. Is that that walnut sauce? That there were sides that the walnuts you're talking about? Is that a that's little black kids? Uh? I don't know anyway, And how horrible is it that they call little black kids walnuts? That's the code word.
Speaker 3: What walnut sauce? I thought was when they went to the penal gland or something like that.
Speaker 2: No, no, walnut sauce was supposedly.
Speaker 3: Because a brain looks like a walnut when you open it up, like a walnut looks like a brain kind of when you open it up. So I figured that they were talking about some sort of like.
Speaker 2: Doesn't the pineal gland look like a walnut?
Speaker 3: Also? You know, I think that's an akelorn pine pin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, the walnuts saw it the walnut. When he said walnut in the p d F file world, it means a young black boy. Just in case anybody's wondering. I didn't even know need to know that, nor did you. But here we are. But yeah, supposedly that's the walnut lord. Anyway, I thought that was kind of messed up.
Speaker 3: That's very good. So, yeah, I thought it was. I don't know where I heard that, but I just I had watched a video a thousand years ago in my life. I don't remember what it came off of, but I remember them saying, oh, no, the word is so it's it's a mistranslation. I was like, well, what's the incentive our walnuts hard to get, hard to get to these days?
Speaker 2: Is that why your walnuts in the ancient world? Or I didn't even know if they knew what walnuts were then, because isn't that a North American species? Anyway? Yeah? Right, I mean, oh you had walnuts?
Speaker 3: Oh you know.
Speaker 2: It always cracks me up when they do wi wuzzies on ship. It's like you didn't. Humans supposedly didn't even figure out walnuts. And and if I recall, the Native Americans didn't eat them because they were poison. You have to harvest them at a certain time. So if you just Willy Nearly went and made a walnut, you'd be sick of shit. It's not I know.
Speaker 3: Almonds are not though there's a bitter almond that can kill you, and all that stuff type.
Speaker 1: None of it's good for you. If you're a male.
Speaker 3: It destroys your testosterone, your free your free testosterone for those of you out there, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I that nuts kill your nuts? Go figure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, particularly the pea cants and the cashews, you know, pistachios.
Speaker 1: That sounds like pinocchia.
Speaker 2: I find it funny that they that they do this. We wazzary and it's just totally historic and correct in an effort to cover the takia over these things that make the religion look really bad.
Speaker 3: Oh remember this one. We mustn't we mustn't apply our modern morality to ancient people. People.
Speaker 1: People died at age. They tell you this.
Speaker 3: People died in their late twenties and thirties, so bit mirroring it eight and nine was customary. It's like, so there are developmental things happened sooner too. It didn't take their by their mind too fully mature at age twenty five, like it does now things changed, is what you're saying, or will be just predatorial against children because they couldn't defend themselves from it.
Speaker 2: Again, like I said, with the nine year old having the depiction of animals, you know, on her clothes, that was just reminding them of bad access. You know. Oh there's a goat. I remember that goat. That that goat was a bitch.
Speaker 3: That dog ate my apple.
Speaker 2: He then, yeah, kicked me in the balls when I was banging it. And this elephant it was stinky when I tried to put my wiener in it, you know. I mean, that's what I could think of. He's just like, it's just it gave him flashbacks of his of his old relationships, is the only thing.
Speaker 3: So, since you know, seems seem to know a lot about the topic, what is the connection between the people would call the person we're calling Mohammad and the helmet.
Speaker 8: Was there?
Speaker 1: Someone say he was a tell me Lewis before this.
Speaker 2: All relapsed supposedly, you know. And but here's the thing. It's oftentimes thought that Mohammed is completely fake, that he was basically multiple multiple people that called themselves.
Speaker 3: I think I think the multiple thing might be true, because it seems like there's a like a schism in the brain that happened somewhere. We're like, oh, well, these are nice and virtuos, and all a sudden he just turned into a flying maniac, Like who's that guy? Same guy?
Speaker 1: Or did you get a gin or or divoc in him?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if you're having butt sex with giants over in Pakistan or whatever, the zutz, I can only imagine what you got up in you plenty of room, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of that area that they talk about, like this is the hot deed right like in that Jordan, Yemen, uh, all the all that area. It's they talk about some really strange stuff. So, however much the military story is umbellist, we're gonna we're gonna go with there's probably something to it, but it's I just want to I just want to say that I don't if they're gonna try to conflate people who were tall in the past with whatever these other things are that are like cannibals and ripping people apart. I don't think they're the same thing. I think there was tall people which we can we can find and here's the other funny thing. You know how they say Gilgamesh was this huge dude. First of all, he wasn't Semitic. A gotcha, guys, And he's holding in his head he's like he got he he has like a lion in the headlock in that way, and that the lion is like small in comparison to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like a Pomeranian.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the lion faced people were called the Phrygians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So if it's if it's just some symbolic of the of the you know, the totem of their people, which is the lion, then it's just showing his dominance over it. Could it could very well be a thor who's showing his dominance over conquering Frygia because they had to, because they kept on being attacked by them through the serping colt, right.
Speaker 2: And he had to.
Speaker 3: He had to. He had to liberate and rehabilitate Phrygia and make them allies whomever would be, and kicked out the rest.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's that's exactly what I was thinking. That he was basically showing that he has that he has domination over the over the people that are depicted by that lion symbolically.
Speaker 3: And that's why would like the mithra they're saying slaying the bull is Taurus. No, I think that's I think that's more of the ball or the type of thing. And then there's a there's a serpent and a crab or something like that, like by the feet, and when I was trying to grab it, I'm thinking that this is going to be more so this is sun cult thing and the serpent being depicted in theirs to show that they're also overcoming the serpent cult. Again, it's just more depiction of that and showing it in a different way. It's like when you see all these symbols like the anthropomorphic things that are in the higher glyphs or even like Ghanesh the the elephant man, and then people are like, oh, they worship elephants with multiple It's like, no, that was actually a nickname because like a like a mass or like a huge bowl and elephant like had the same wording. It was like the same the same symbols, so they an elephant and bulb are basically the same thing. They and the way that was written, so we don't know if it was because that guy was called the Great Bull, and then they made him into Gunesh because that's how you pictographic back in the day. But everybody takes everything so literal that they wanted everybody take everything literal and say that instead of you know, how hard is the carbon rock? You're not just drawed on paper. So let's try to get all the ideas in here in one spot, you know, and the best way to do that is through representation or you know, depicting things in a way the people then could understand it.
Speaker 1: You know, they wouldn't think.
Speaker 3: Oh, wow, there's a bunch of dog headed people out there, or wow, there's a bunch of hawk headed people out there. It's like, no, that guy has a keen eye and therefore he's got the hawkhead or something like that, exactly, and he's a good hunter, right exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you you extrapolate that to the attributes of the people that he rules over, very similar to you know, an Egyptian mythology where you see the guy with the dog, well, what is it? A dog is loyal, right, So it makes you wonder like, okay, what are the attributes of that animal that could potentially be read into the attributes of this particular person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Anubis being a is a neuwbis really a negative thing? Or is it? He's watching over you because you're he's you're the master, and're he's You're Anubis is the gate keeper of the the afterlife? Right, So would he just be there as a good dog?
Speaker 2: Could he be keeping you from the afterlife as it worked you, making sure that you don't end up there?
Speaker 3: You know, everybody has to put in their own weird semitic anti just negative spin on everything, right.
Speaker 2: Well, and I find it funny for people who who like stole everything they could from every culture that they supposedly hated.
Speaker 3: It's like all right, well yeah, well they have to spin it into their own yet anyway, because they can't suppress at all, so they have to turn it into their own.
Speaker 1: They have to co opt it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we came up with that first. That's a whole bunch of wezzery. You know, they were the original wezzers, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, kind of come to come together closely there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we was Babylonians, we we was Egyptians. We would they always like every society that they get old, they go straight to the top. Oh really, that's just because you're that good. No, hold on a second.
Speaker 3: Something has to out them to destroy, Otherwise there would be nothing for them to do. They have to suck the life out of things they don't know how to create. He's the reason why they're going in the wrong hole.
Speaker 2: Well, well there's that too. I mean, how did they how did they go from yeah, we want to have big families to the LGBTQ the pushing of the lgbt Q siout right right like every chance they got. Oh, let's what does God want us to do. Let's do the opposite thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he smoked you a.
Speaker 2: Bunch for that ship already. Did you not learn over past four thousand years? Or either that or stories bullshit? That would be the other option.
Speaker 3: We don't have a bunch of incentives through the government to have large families when we can't afford them. And since we can't afford shit, we don't have large families, we're responsible not to let them make them live in poverty because we're not gonna be able to take.
Speaker 1: Care of them.
Speaker 3: Whereas you get bonus checks like it's a lottery. If you have pump out five ten kids and you're you know, the right, the right ethnicity. If you're yeah, yeah, you go. You know, it's like it's like spinning the wheel, the wheel of uh gifts and and and treasures every time you have a child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and it's it doesn't us it's a negative right because we have to live in the regular economy, in the real world. And then that was what my immigrant, my immigrant friend was telling me. He's like, why fight it. Take as much as their money as you can any way you can and have your family and don't worry about it. That's exactly what you said. And I go, you know what, I I want to argue with it, but I can't because I see the results. The fruit has been born. You know, we see the results of this, and they're doing better than us. It's not just that they get there they make bad decisions with loans or something. The fact is that they even got that loan when they don't have any credit. How how does that work?
Speaker 5: Will?
Speaker 3: It would be you don't want to be racist, do you? You can't deny this person?
Speaker 2: Oh, because credit is only a White people think it's in our genetics, just like our anti semitism. Right, I would like to see that report again. I am I once again am here to ask for the research, the genetic research that shows the anti semigene and white people that Josh Hammer was talking about. I would be very interested in seeing this research out there.
Speaker 1: What's that we're inherently racist when we see murderers murdering and say stop.
Speaker 2: Yes, you just don't respect their murdering culture, that's your problem. Sounds very familiar to other cultures that they exalted back in the day, like the serpent cult, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Right, right, So yeah, exactly. So if you're if your religion's all about that, sorry, religious freedom just ended. Yeah, you're harming other people who are not part of your little group that are, you know, agreeing to being harmed for their sick twisted practice. So when you go outside of that and you start harming stealing, you know, it's the whole cause no harm thing, right, the thing that they hate. So do what thou wilt overrides cause no harm. If you can get away with it, then have at it. That's basically what that means.
Speaker 2: I would say, your religious freedom ends where my dismemberment begins. I mean, I know, I'm sounding crazy like a racist, I know, but I would say that's a good that's a good starting point. They can start there.
Speaker 3: When I was in uh, when I was in New York. Did you see the stuff I sent in the into the chat about that. Uh. I don't know where the black guy came from, but he was in Europe and he had UH. He was dating one of two men that were you know, they were they were also together. But this black dude from some whacked country one day hammered the one guy to death, waited for the other guy to get home, and as he was ainly penetrating him, he had a hammer and he bludgeoned him to death, to and shot them all up and put him in a in a an ice box that he bought with their money online, and then he was dragging it and it was blood, blood was pouring out of it.
Speaker 1: You're you're muted? Oh okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: He's on the phone, all right, So I hope I'm not bothering him to be able to hear it. Let's see, let's do a round of looks over here. What we got going on? What's wrong? Isn't wrong? Not that you guys can't see this, It's not like the other setup where you guys get to see what everything I look on. They gotta do it different way? Who tells about O?
Speaker 1: There is no All right, let's go to here. What I asks out of it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Nine eighty seven, guys are cool, Let's let's kick this up and not Yeah, so male capples, I broke her with you. Guys should have a regular show. Good combination. Oh yeah, that was a while back. Huh well, thank you and all right, cool, we're but we're one more closer to that one thousand mark here, guys, nine eighty seven in the YouTube. Yeah, in the YouTube nine eight seven. That means we need thirteen more to hit that number. Let's make it happen. Guys, appreciate it. Not that it's just because you know it sounds like it's gonna open up any wonderful doors to cash and prizes to me, because it doesn't. Thirty three viewers. Yes, until I left devery and find a Let me see. Let me see if I can find the story that I was talking about. Oh, he has to go do something.
Speaker 2: He left.
Speaker 1: Maybe I was all, Oh, let's see.
Speaker 3: London. Austin and Mouscerra, a Colombian national was found guilty twenty five murdering two men, Paul Longworth and Albert Alfonso. Yeah, that's the man guilty of murder during two men and dumping the remains. That was in July twenty first, it was right when I was. They had caught him when I was in when I was in New York. Let me see if I up pulled this up. This is really interesting in our show. I don't know about all that. It is getting a little long ago. Oh where was it? Okay, so being guilty of murdering two men and dumping remains. So this guy right here was inches was welcomed into these two flaming hermes homes here, and you know he was the pass arounder I guess, and he ended up killing one of them waiting for the other one to come home. Was raping the shit out of that while not raping because I guess it was consented, but pounding the hell out of that one. And then he started hacking him to pieces. It wasn't a hammer, it was it was like a machete, because you know how they like machete is machetes Austin, because you know why I use James when you can use Wise Joston Mosquera Musquerra Mousquerra, thirty five is found guilty of the murders of Paul Longworth and Albert Alfonso and dumping the remains in suitcases. Warning, this page contains distressing details, does it no. Mouscarra, a Columbia national, had denied murdering the pair on the eighth of July last year at their flat in London wool which Crown Court heard he took some of the men's remains to Bristol in two suitcases, where he tried to dispose of them at Clifton Suspension Bridge. The trials judge orders a psychiatric report at Mouscary and says he will be sentenced on October twenty fourth.
Speaker 1: Really, he's found guilty, they're not even going.
Speaker 3: To sensor them. Let's see, he had no connection to Bristol, and during the trial we've heard he chose to travel there in an attempt to dispose of Albert and Paul's remains and hide his despicable crimes. A large number of police officers and members of staff were Let's see, I know how concerning this incident it was and still is for our LGBT communities, right, because that's what it's about. It's about LGBT and certainly not about murder, and certainly not about black people murdering people. It's not about that at all, and that some of the details we've heard over the course of the trial will have been deeply distressing. We remained in close contact with community leaders. Oh yes, let's make sure you guys still have your safe space in your unrealistic world where you know you're a cat today and a woman tomorrow. We remain in close contact with community leaders, and our partners are ready to provide any support we can. Yes, we're worry about the community. He didn't worry too much about the two people that I got hacked to pieces and yeah, okay killer searched for chest freezers. Computer searches for the phrase where on the head is a knock fatal? Oh, that's nice, We're on the head is a knock fatal were made by Mascara on the same day mister Alfonso and mister Longworth were murder a jury at Woolwards. What was his long term, his long game like, what was his plan to do after that? The court was told how hammer Killer, Hammer Killer Okay was also typed in and repeated searches were made for chest freezers in the lead up to the killings. Yeah, I remember seeing this part. You can't trust anybody these days, can you? Not even the tall black man who's raping you in the butt? A video showing the moment Avon in Somerset police apprehended and can't cup from Muscara at Bristol Temple Meads railway station has now been released to shows police officers restraining Muscao on the floor outside the railway station. Are you also a little bit like, I don't know, a shamed the fact that people know that you're, you know, giving it anally to two old men, or that he did so willingly, or that they were God forbid White telling him he had been arrested on suspicion of murder. Muscaro, who does not speak fluent English. Oh that's a good cover, already good shield and relied on an interpreter throughout his trial, appears to struggle to understand police in this clip and gives his name as jat Moscira. Okay, well, he had enough English in his capacity to become befriended and live with two men that definitely.
Speaker 1: Didn't speak case language. Oh look there's the hammer.
Speaker 3: Got the ham at the time for action.
Speaker 1: And adrew.
Speaker 3: Ohilt's see if he's back. He's back, all right, cool? Oh shit add again?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, gotcha, I'll go.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: There you go, He'll be back.
Speaker 3: Everybody. So there's a knife. I guess it wasn't that. I guess it wasn't a machete. They're just they just do that. They do they did. They hacked people together to death of machetes all the time. I guess he didn't have one handy. He didn't have fifteen dollars. It was on money to go buy one out whatever European world mart there is. It leads to the flat. Let's say the address tag got one of the suitcases left at Clinton Suspension Bridge, gave Felice a head start they needed the can take the freaking thing now with that sells you if lost ors whatever, return this address, are you stupid? It leads to the flat, at least the flat. Mister Longworth and mister Alfonso, mister right, so dignified in death. They were sodomites. Lived in the West London, lived in the West London. Austin Mouscarra had been staying at the property with them when police arrived. Yeah, so he had lived with them when police arrived. Officer found it decapitated heads of two men inside a chest freezer. Decapitated heads of two men. He did that with that little tiny knife there. You think that would have been an awful lot of effort. Been pretty messy too. They also found a hammer on the floor with mister Longwort's blood on it. There was also blood under Longworth's bed where his body had initially been stored. Lastly, police found cameras in mister Alfonso's bedroom which had captured his merger. Oh good, they found video of his murder. Well, like pretty much an open shut case.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: I there's the chest freezer with blood dripping down off of it. Makes it very look Hey, what'd you got? I just got a freezer? Yeah, you got any food to put in it? You can start helping out around here. Oh just wait, you'll just wait, There'll be something in it soon enough. He paid for a van driver to take him to the two suit take him and the two suitcases containing some of Paul Longworst and Alfonso's remains from London to Bristol on tenth of July last year, and the quote was told, let me just take make sure he's not back yet. No, he's gone, he's g one gone. Let's see, and it says, ho, wait, hold on a second, I gotta look at what do I have a private message?
Speaker 1: I gotta pop off? Thanks again? Holy cow?
Speaker 3: Five hours? I got an thish I need to resolve real quick. Okay, cool, I understood, all right, so we're done. I've been talking too much. Serfryllc dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, cool, let me show you something, not that one.
Speaker 3: Can you see?
Speaker 1: Let's see. I just gotta check with this ship.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, yeah, good, okay, good, all right, scroll down to here, go to simper fry llc dot com, or go to Patreon dot com. Come member, there's a three dour uh membership too, three five ten. There's only three you need to know about. There's a twenty five and thirty in there, I think too, but just there's a three five in aute ten but out gifson goes right there. If you haven't one time, right, but here, let me show you something. Yeah, sober fry llc dot com. Bam, And I'm gonna show you how to get your ninety essentials. If you want hot sauce, one stop shop is a keepon code. You want doctor Manzo's book, his energy iodine, or his what's the other word, oh, courses. You can use Ballbusters as a keepon code for that. Try blue. This is Daisies, Get some chaga, get some white. Why there's it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and you get to seventeen percent off. Isn't that cool? Boom?
Speaker 3: There's white, pine, needle, star nise, black, human seed. This looks new and different every time I open it, so it's like a new it's a new cool setup every time I open it. And it's very nice website, fennel seed. I love it, all right, So there you go. And there's also like a just look at it, look at the shop. I find no kinds of cool stuff in here. Chocka chucka chuka, daniel lion, licorice root. Yes, that's the uh what do they call it? Fights this glyssa ricin. Yes, mullion is good for your lyngs burdock. Alright, so I'm moving on. So did I ask out the wrong one? I'm a jackass? All right? Hold on, let's do this again. So go sim before LLC dot com and then go over to this side. There's doctor Gliddon's you quick it you're in and then you become a member and you use ballbusterers for twenty five percent off, just like that. Make it happen, all right. Then you'll get two extra hours a week with doctor Glidden as well. He was in Dallas this week, but he'll be back for next week. Oh, by the way, Monday, like I said, eight am, I gotta get my ass off early Columbus Day. Do you want me to tell you you guys were here this whole time and don't hear it chi chinging happening.
Speaker 1: But that's okay, it's okay. Guess who's gonna come on?
Speaker 3: I can't tell you because I just realized I can't tell you because there's a ship bag on FTJ. I don't want no, don't think that you know who I'm talking about. I love everybody over there, but there's a ship bag and I don't want him to know until it happens, because he's a douche.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: So as you're well, BB five is the code. Bravo, Brava five asure well, Bravo Bravo five cook it so if you want your ninety essentials. Oh, they moved it around, he sons of bitches. So it's the whole food multi vitamin, the full vicumic acid. Where's the where's the U? I guess you guys bought it all, all the all the Alaskan cod live royal, it's gone. I know they have another batch coming soon. So I guess they took the cod liver up. Huh, what do you know? Yeah, that's gone.
Speaker 1: There's the IP six Supreme.
Speaker 3: So these three at least I six Supreme, the full vaccumic acid and the whole food multivitamin.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that was gonna be gone like that. And then and then and then and then and then you get the core copperas an additional in your rock and a rolling super good. All right, I'm looking to see. There's the whole food to see. All right? So everything's there except for that one. That's I'm surprised. Maybe they just moved around to like far down.
Speaker 1: I doubt it. They'll let me take a look.
Speaker 3: Are you sure? Dude? Why should I have to say that? If you haven't in your director, you ought to stock both items. Okay, well there you go, rut stuck. Where the options are? What are your options? Joptions are to say you know either way because you can't have it all right, So you guys bought him out.
Speaker 1: Good job.
Speaker 3: Good job. That means no one's gonna be super fresh, all right, So those three and then go back over here then and do this click if you want your the full ninety would be this go to when you get here, go to store and then scroll down three rect there's this book. Go it down to Receeifel Health. We can just go toiflehealth dot com and at the very bottom right hand corner that's the EFA plus. Now, the god Deliver was a ninety. It was a thirty days supply as well, and it was cheaper. So yeah, when they come back, that'd be great. But until then you might also be able to do it through whatever doctor Monzo has on his side.
Speaker 1: And you still use my code.
Speaker 3: It's not BB five over there's ballbusters, but you go to his shop, you go to store. I think that he has the ninety essentials right here, so you can smack that button, say the full VIC standard or remove full VIC. So the standard add copper, so you can get it. Plus you can add the copper. Look at that there. Nice. They're nice. And because you only need this every three of you or four months, you can next time you order, you can just go remove that one and.
Speaker 1: Add the copper. Bam bam bam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, cool. Make sure use my code though. It's a ball busters awesome, great times. Ups. See everything's weird. You can't see what I'm looking at, but it's weird. Oh, there's seven more comments. Six case. Man, let me go see. A lot of items are on stock right now. Best out sauce on the planet. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I did this. I never did that.
Speaker 3: Yell uh sure if you're covered it. But these two cases got one hundred years. Maybe a little justice in the world. Uh telegram, Let me see. I can't look at it there. I have to like see because it's not Let me highlight it from there home. Let me let me see if I grab from over here. Oh, it's all we done. Ok. Oh new people. Wealthy gay couple who raped their adopted boys given a hundred years in prison. Well, here's the This is a systematic systemic problem. What fucking place the society gave children to these and they probably stole them from good homes. Zachary and William Zulac. Oh, yeah, they're totally not always we'll spend the rest of their lives behind bars after pleading guilty to multiple charges. And you ruin those children's lives forever. And isn't that isn't that the the point that was from last year in December twenty fourth. Sorry you guys didn't see the picture. You know this, I'm still used to using the other thing. Hold on, get very acts out of it. The fuck is this? He's still on here? That's weird, all right? Hold on, let's see if I saw it, if I still have it? No, okay, well let's do it right here. Boom, now I'll see it. Wealthy gay couple, wealthy gay couple. Oive still wealthy that you know. Give them whatever they want, even if it's your children. A whole big redheaded family of boys. Yes, touch each other's legs in front of the children in the first place, disgusting, showing affection and normalizing that to children.
Speaker 1: It's child abuse. Putting them in a family where.
Speaker 3: Men who like men have two little boys and you don't think something sickening is going to happening. They're already perverse. Ah, And I'm sure they had fathers that did some wicked shipped to them too, because that's what the frankest cult is all about. The freakest aspect would still be a Zionist aspect, so it still exists. It's a tumblinck as well. Well, there you go. More thing the pike about the point that it's not so much that they it's now so much that they got. It's one hundred years in prison, which they'll pribace if I don't know. I don't know about the pearl thing. But what matters isn't the rest of their lives. What matters is the rest of those kids' lives, and they achieve their goal of destroying them forever not okay, all right, guys, support the show, all right later, thanks, Look at the