Speaker 1: The Power Hour continues at KFE. In dot com slash Watch, you can watch the Initials Invitational and everything else campaign dot Com slash Watch part of my Quantum Biber Your World Unleashed.
Speaker 2: Man. You can feel the tension and all right, Minster wants smelling salts, so you got to give him that shot.
Speaker 3: Tommy wants him to. All Right, Tommy, get over there.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Grimmer, not for you. No smelling salts for Grimmer.
Speaker 5: I've never tried him.
Speaker 3: I don't get over that.
Speaker 4: I don't think I want to do it. It was a big event. I've got I've got my I've got my stimulant. Okay, see you look at that.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be a part of this.
Speaker 5: Thanks. I think I want to try it, but before the big man, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I'll try it, you know, maybe next week. Mike, you've probably heard this the time or two. But come on, man, all the cool kids are doing it.
Speaker 5: Don't you want to be? I do, But I found it's pretty much impossible.
Speaker 6: Okay, he's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Scott Taylor wants to hit Oh God, go back and.
Speaker 5: Watch the video.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks ago, when Ron Johnson did it He did not flinch because he's just so used to it, because he lost his mind gloss his mind.
Speaker 3: Ron didn't even move.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I kind of sprung it on on Oak and again. I will never forget. I said, do you want to sniffer this?
Speaker 6: He goes, what is? I said, just sniff it? He said, Okay.
Speaker 5: I don't think he ever recovered. That's why I'm a little leery.
Speaker 3: On trying advantagements.
Speaker 5: God, I'm not even just in the right side. It's just in the right side.
Speaker 6: What do you think, Tommy?
Speaker 5: I like it comes down thing.
Speaker 4: We used to do a lot of stuff in football.
Speaker 6: Hold say it again, hold on, say it again.
Speaker 5: A lot of stuff at football stuff. Yeah that too, but.
Speaker 3: No, it was a lot of pain killers and coach ever shoots you up at halftime.
Speaker 5: John, that's a scary thing. Man, just got you mouth? Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You were?
Speaker 5: Wendell Well, I don't really.
Speaker 3: Want Okay, let's not say what Eddie did. That's all I have to say in trouble a Red. All right, it's time to go.
Speaker 5: Let's do it show time.
Speaker 8: For the twenty twenty four Initials Invitational, presented by set.
Speaker 3: Off Fred Thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: We'll get to the jackpot in the second seventy three thousand dollars on the line. But before we get to a potential life changing amount of money, let's go around the room and meet the competitors for Semi Final number two last week AJ Advance. He's been to the final all three years, He's back in it again this year. So whoever wins this one faces at least a j Hawk. What happens if Lawyer Lambert wins today a main man.
Speaker 7: Jeff Lawyer Lambert, sponsored today by our great friends of Great Clips. If he wants today, you can twitch at Marni Gellner and tag it at Great Clips today through the end of Sunday, and one lucky wonder is gonna win one year of free haircuts at Great Clips. Thank you, Great Clips.
Speaker 2: Let's go outside of the massive celebration. What happens if Tommy.
Speaker 7: Tommy a sponsored today by our good friends at ABC American Building Contractors, and if he wants today, tweet at Mark de perrishing tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner is gonna win one hundred dollars Visa gift card.
Speaker 6: Thank you, ABC.
Speaker 5: Tommy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna assume Lot thirty seven is going to be the victory party if you win today.
Speaker 3: Oh I can't wait, so Lot thirty seven tomorrow, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Lot thirty seven.
Speaker 2: I'm actually doing pregame with guardsy, So is that right? You have to So I'm drinking after the game, drinking at day game. What happens a Lot thirty seven then just hanging out, slapping backs.
Speaker 3: Hanging out slapping back? Well, I got the nine thirty pre games to tune in and then uh, then you're gonna let it loose. Hey, Okay, turn it up, budd right Christopher?
Speaker 5: What happens if Matt Minster wins.
Speaker 7: Matt is sponsored today by our friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Head on over to your local runs and buyer loose and take advantage of the buy one, get one free sale going on on all Seventh Avenue Pizza. And if Matt wins today, tweet at Meat Sauce one and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will win one hundred dollars to put towards restocking their freezer with Seventh Avenue pizza.
Speaker 2: Another guy who doesn't drink pregame with Gersey Mike Grim Voice to the Golden Golfs tomorrow again Rhode Island and the Gophers at eleven o'clock right here on the fan. What happens if the Voice of the Gophers wins?
Speaker 5: Mike Grim.
Speaker 7: Mike gramm is sponsor today buy Ragco and ragco dot com.
Speaker 6: If Mike wins, You'll receive.
Speaker 7: Ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store onliner ragco dot com when you use the promo code Initials. Discount does not apply to toppers. Ragco is the best. Thank you Ragco and ragco dot com.
Speaker 2: You guys know you can buy a home version of this at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 4: It say yeah, oh yeah, like four years ago, okid?
Speaker 5: And did you know?
Speaker 2: You guys can play Initials all over the Twin Cities at cars at a website called Initials game Live dot com, adding like four or five new bars in the month of September. By the end of the year, it's going to be almost twenty Initials Game Live. Somebody of those you show it up to, I.
Speaker 3: Try to get to the debuts.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, but sometimes it's not going to work out based on the city, but I'm gonna go to a lot of the the kickoffs.
Speaker 5: Sweet.
Speaker 3: It's super fun, all right, So does three twos here?
Speaker 5: Five, three, two six.
Speaker 3: That little vault over there in the corner is the real deal.
Speaker 2: That is the same Paul Federal Credit Union initials vault.
Speaker 3: That means it's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 8: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpot.
Speaker 3: That's right. Currently it's seventy three thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: You're looking to buy a new car, save money, or you can save money in your current car loan with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering carlan rates as low as six point two to nine percent applied today. It's Saint Paul fu dot org slash campaign federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 6: Jump on the phones.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, this thing goes up five hundred dollars every week. It's spent a long time since it's gone off, but it's news to some people. But it has gone off twice. But now it's seventy three thousand dollars. If you get one letter in the right spot, you win two hundred and fifty bucks. If you get them both right, you win the jackpot, which is seventy three k two fifties, so pretty sweet. We could just have one letter.
Speaker 5: It's fine. I feel like two fifties low. I'm just say they.
Speaker 2: Opted it because initially it was twenty five bucks. Yeah, once it got up to it's like twenty five bucks.
Speaker 5: That's a fair fifty fair.
Speaker 3: Lawyer Lambert has the forty third seed.
Speaker 2: You're the lowest seed, so you get the pack Yes, yes, you are the lowest one. Last week, packet number three was selected. So the ones that are remaining are one, two.
Speaker 5: And four. Which one do you want? Four? Number four? Word number four.
Speaker 6: We have our listener.
Speaker 5: What if Jeff Lambert just won? Somebody seventy three yea occurs?
Speaker 3: Good morning, What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 5: This is Nick from Two Harbors, Minnesota. Nick from two Harbors?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: Man? How are you dude? I'm well? How are you all good?
Speaker 2: You have a shot at seventy three thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: Good or bad? That's great? That is good. That was the right answer. You know.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is say the two right letters.
Speaker 5: Go for it. I'm gonna go with l s like Lake Superior.
Speaker 2: Hell In Lake Superior, LUs Nick and two harbors going ls for a shot at seventy three thousand dollars. Does he have at least one for two fifty and a shot at seventy three thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I believe this is the second consecutive week he.
Speaker 3: Had a letter right in the wrong spots.
Speaker 4: Something It is S Something s R would have one of seventy three thousand dollars, the S and the R.
Speaker 2: Everybody ready, your name? Your name is your buzzer. You play best out of twelve. Here we go semi final number two. Here's item number one of s R.
Speaker 4: Clue number one mostly flat.
Speaker 5: Clue number two are temporarily held by hand. Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Are in a sense what's left over.
Speaker 4: M Clue number four often considered to be mahogany, brown or reddish.
Speaker 5: Clue number five.
Speaker 3: Can be smoked.
Speaker 5: Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 3: Are often covered in barbecue sauce.
Speaker 4: Tommy, Tommy, spare ribs.
Speaker 3: Look at you, Look at you man.
Speaker 2: Everybody else was right behind you. Tommy, you got to buy a split second. Tommy with spare gets the kinds.
Speaker 3: Point Tommy Olsen is on the board and Lot thirty seven is buzzing. Tommy one' zip. Here's number two.
Speaker 5: Of s R. Clue number one.
Speaker 4: Features critical decisions. Clue number two considered secure. Grim situation room.
Speaker 5: That's right, that is.
Speaker 3: The situation.
Speaker 5: The board. Good one.
Speaker 2: Mike Grim situation room gets Grim on the board with one. Tommy has one. Here's number three of s R. Clue number one involves scanning. Clue number two is well above average.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: It's roughly estimated between one and five percent of people can do this.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This requires the use of peripheral vision. Clue number five, This involves both processing and retention.
Speaker 5: My God, final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 2: Doing this may cost you a little COMPREHENDI, but it saves you significant time.
Speaker 5: Matt Mass speed reading.
Speaker 2: That's right, mister gets speed read of I got nothing.
Speaker 5: That's not a reader.
Speaker 2: Matt on the board with one with speed reading. Matt has one, Grimmer has one, Tommy has one. Jeff Lambert, Yes to score, but we'll get nine items to go.
Speaker 3: I am three for three three three.
Speaker 6: I am killing it.
Speaker 2: On this Friends on the list. Man depends on the list here's number four of s R.
Speaker 5: Clue number one. One of the.
Speaker 2: Words is an object not on Earth. Clue number two isn't free. Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Them minute one is named after a star.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 3: Offers exclusive contents.
Speaker 2: Clue number five can be heard Jeff, Oh, I think Jeff was first. Let's do the replace. Zacharym almost positive. Lawyer Lambert was first with the Jeff, but this is the semis. Let's be sure. I think Jeff was first. We're gonna have a four way type. That's the case if he has a right Jeff one more time. I think that was right though. Yeah, Jeff was first, Jeff, go for it. Serrus radio, no memory, you were second. Satellite radio radio.
Speaker 3: That is satellite radio.
Speaker 4: Very close. Yeah, yep, tough one. Grimmer gets satellite. It takes a two to one to one lead.
Speaker 5: Maybe. Here is number five of s R. Clue number one.
Speaker 2: This is considered both a classic and a staple. Clue number two s debuted in nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: A Ferris wheel. For example.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This was written by Lonesome Dave. Clue number five quote take it easy.
Speaker 5: H final flu clue six Clue number six.
Speaker 2: This song appeared on Guitar Hero three and was a major hit for the band fog Hat Grim Grim Slow Yes, Wow is slow.
Speaker 5: Right three Grim?
Speaker 3: Not a reader, not a fog Hat fan, not your wheelhouse.
Speaker 9: That's right?
Speaker 5: Ahead's all right?
Speaker 3: Hey, you got time. You had a late charge in the quarterfinal. You can do it again.
Speaker 4: Grim though has three, Tommy has one, Matt has one.
Speaker 3: Here's number six.
Speaker 5: Of s R. Clue number one sometimes spins clue number two.
Speaker 3: These can be wood, plastic, or metal.
Speaker 4: Clue number three used for organization. Clue number four.
Speaker 3: Commonly features many labels.
Speaker 5: Clue number five features.
Speaker 3: An abundance of plastic or glass jars.
Speaker 5: Matt, Matt spice rack.
Speaker 2: That's right, mattinster point number which space rasic And we are halfway through the game.
Speaker 5: What a game, Drimmer? You have three?
Speaker 2: Matt Minster now has two, Tommy Yelsen you have one. Lawyer Lambert you have to score six items though left. Everybody's still way mathematically And this here's number second SR clue number one. This can be adjacent to desperate.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Involves approval or acceptance. Clue number three This is an action Clue number four. This is a twenty first century term.
Speaker 5: Clue number five.
Speaker 3: This involves a finger.
Speaker 5: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 2: This has done countless times a day worldwide on dating apps.
Speaker 3: Tommy was first swipe right?
Speaker 5: That's right? Wow, you love right? How many times?
Speaker 3: I was all organic my whole life, to be honest, never had a date and app never had a swipe right, never had swipe must be rough.
Speaker 4: Tommy Grammer, you have three, Tommy Olsen and Matt Minster just one back with two apiece, Jeff, you're not out of this.
Speaker 3: There's five to go.
Speaker 4: Here's number eight of s R Clue number one. This is a person. Clue number two they hold something. Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Experiences the elements.
Speaker 10: Tommy Clue number four me sideline reporter, Well done, sir, all right?
Speaker 3: For guards the guards, all right? Four to go and for the lead.
Speaker 2: Tommy has three, Grim has three, Matt you have two. Jeff, you're still not out of this, but there's four left. You can get hot as well. Here's number nine of s R. Clue number one can be for bragging rights. Clue number two can feature.
Speaker 3: A dig roll or David versus Goliath.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: This is considered reckless.
Speaker 5: Clue number four, This is.
Speaker 3: Illegal and unsanctioned.
Speaker 5: Grim yep, street racing.
Speaker 9: That's right, I was racing racing.
Speaker 5: The lead, all right.
Speaker 3: That mathematically elevates Jeff.
Speaker 4: But keep playing, Jeff. You absolutely can still screw it up for somebody else.
Speaker 5: Why not? Grim? You have score?
Speaker 2: Come on, Tommy, you have three, Matt, you have two. There are three items to go. Here's number ten of SR. Clue number one, this is connected to violence. Clue number two almost exclusively used metaphorically.
Speaker 5: Clue number three, This is.
Speaker 3: A description of a visual sensation.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 3: One of the words is a color.
Speaker 5: Grim.
Speaker 4: Matt Grim was first seen red.
Speaker 5: Good job Grim.
Speaker 2: That is seen red and has Grim on the brink of a victory That mathematically eliminates Matt now as well. Yeah, to keep playing. Situation is as clear as this, Tommy. You need the last two to force a tiebreaker, any other combination of anybody else getting points, and Mike Grim is the winner and advancing to the fund. Tom Grim, you have five. You're going for the win, Tommy. You need eleven and twelve to tie. Here is number eleven. Grim going for the win, Tommy, number eleven of us are. Clue number one goes back thousands of years. Clue number two features a radical. Clue number three is a factor.
Speaker 4: Clue number four for the wind square roots.
Speaker 6: Domination.
Speaker 2: This is impressive, dude six for Mike Graham, all right, wow Grimmer moving on to the finals.
Speaker 5: But just for fun.
Speaker 4: Number twelve of s R number one, one of the words is a verb.
Speaker 5: Clue number two this is a place. Clue number three is.
Speaker 3: For fun or for practice.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Features instructors and supervisors.
Speaker 5: Clue number five features rounds. No clue clip number six, I.
Speaker 2: Might as well give it a shot sparring ring No, that makes sense, so terrible.
Speaker 5: Final Clue number six.
Speaker 2: This has targets and can be indoors or outdoors.
Speaker 5: Grim Grim Grimmer.
Speaker 3: Seven and it dances to Grimmer.
Speaker 4: Well wow, wow, that's why I didn't do the smelling salts.
Speaker 5: Was that?
Speaker 3: Oh that's what it was? Well, you know what you are doing?
Speaker 5: Why listeners to cork?
Speaker 3: Can you go through the square roots real quick? Let me do this, Mike one.
Speaker 7: So you're gonna get ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store online at ragcu dot com. Just use the brumbo code initials. Discount doesn't apply to toppers, but everything else it does. Thank you, Red Cohen, well done, my grip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you? That was that was a blast.
Speaker 2: Well the first clue was goes back thousands of years because they figured out square roots long before a lot of us would have guessed.
Speaker 3: So that was the first one. The radical is the symbol.
Speaker 5: That goes over the square.
Speaker 4: So that's when I said features a radical. That's what that symbol is called racial something racial. But when you said factor, got it the factor obviously? Yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 6: Is my goodness?
Speaker 5: Seven? And you pulled away like it was.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you get the last you got shooting range square roots scene?
Speaker 5: Red? You can get four?
Speaker 3: Really you got the.
Speaker 2: Last four because it was tied three and three because Tommy got silent reporter number eight and you ran the table the final four.
Speaker 5: Sorry to ruin the celebration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really did that, man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe you got something for very j In two weeks you're again despite this performance, you're going to be the dog because whoever comes out of next week question is also going to be crazy.
Speaker 5: Percent of the people on the vote thought I would win, so you know.
Speaker 3: Which is not a real dog when there's a four way vote, right right?
Speaker 4: Average you had ten? Okay, Tommy had like Tommy yeah, and Lawyer Lambert was an overwhelmed Okay, I was absolute blank. I was telling Matt Matt's a genius.
Speaker 2: So I posted on Instagram on the initials game account, like just a poll, who's gonna win? Separate pole on Twitter, but on Instagram was like, who's gonna win? And Matt I think had almost no votes right then had a couple. You had a couple, but it was almost all Lawyer Lambert and Tommy. Matt re posted it with his own poll like who do you think he's gonna win?
Speaker 5: Me or the other?
Speaker 2: TI.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's such a genius move to go to your own fan basics.
Speaker 5: What you guys know, he got a very nice resource you need to tap into you I left. This guy gets it huge impact?
Speaker 3: Yeah, really matter you got in it for a second. Grime, just got the last four? What can you do?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Two weeks from today, Grimmer, that's the final two weeks from today, September twentieth, So who.
Speaker 3: Plays on Friday Friday?
Speaker 5: It's gonna be crazy?
Speaker 2: Justin guard tom Pello, Sero, Tyler, George and Zach Halverson.
Speaker 5: Wow, good luck.
Speaker 4: I mean Zacha war cut out from these three absolute beas.
Speaker 5: Three beasts for sure. Yep, so big one on on Friday.
Speaker 7: Wow, next Friday, Lawyer Lambert, you asked the bed, I know what happened.
Speaker 6: I mean, do you blame Paul mess Lambert?
Speaker 5: I do today?
Speaker 3: Brilliant and Chris you said you were locked in that.
Speaker 6: Earlier. I was, but then I faded a little bit at the end. But it's all about the initials.
Speaker 3: Many about take packet one. Yeah, I was gonna say the packets right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Court, is this going to next year's rankings for the I'm so curious about my seed next year. Yeah, there's let's just start with the bottom. There's no way, Lawyer Lambert's forty third next show when you won a first round matchup can't be forty third. We all know mus is going to be forty fifth. After that, we'll say.
Speaker 4: This did get to right in this preliminary I should still be forty fifth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I'm not trying to argue. I was just making a case attic top three.
Speaker 2: Then since you made no, we'll see you won it last year and he was a eight. No, I think he's a third seed. Yeah, three, Yeah, I think I had Criesl at two Gersey at three. I think, yeah, I stand correct because Crisols had a monster year, just couldn't get it done. And racetvous he's a double major winner, right, double major winner, but mister took him out.
Speaker 3: We should play it on the pregame show when.
Speaker 4: You come over to the stage host to sure for some small fee. Small let's start the weekend outside hard pass, No, thank you?
Speaker 5: Nice? Nice? Going to be like forty five? Are matter? It is?
Speaker 2: This is my dream weather, right and it's perfect? Yeah, Tuesday though the best part of this morning. Yeah, there's awesome. It's going to be perfect tomorrow right for football? What a perfect uh September game for the Gophers at the hunting Fake Stadium. It's going to be perfect.
Speaker 5: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Perfect weather like light long sleeve, that's the weather you need sixty five degrees all year and you still get which is very important. Seriously, Yeah, you look good. Bad fault, I mean that doesn't matter for me.
Speaker 2: By the way, look look at all the choices the four of you made today, right, you came in and the first thing you said was, Matt Minster, you're a good looking dude. Might not have helped Jeff. Jeff took the unpacket. It was his fault, right right. Rimmer said no to smelling salt and noted peer pressure, and now look at him. Yeah, oh god, I hated the price. I hated If that's the lesson peer pressure, man, your kids don't do it. All the cool kids are doing. Just do what you want to do.
Speaker 4: Looking at the weather and I'll be in in about thirty seconds for that shot of smelling salt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got you for sure.
Speaker 5: It's the reason I got to.
Speaker 6: Don't you worry.
Speaker 3: I'll take it.
Speaker 7: Looking at the weather in lovely New York City area on Sunday where your vikings play. Seventy three and sunny on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Perfect again. Good question. Let's see South Powlo, Brazil.
Speaker 5: It's crackers are dealing with South Power, New York. What season is that? Is that? Spring? Uh? Today? It says, good question.
Speaker 2: Seventy four and rainy, but then ninety two tomorrow. So it looks like it's nineties every day in Salt Powo for the next week except for tonight. I'm seventy four in rain and rain, ye, torrential. Are we looking at a delay? I can't handle twenty minute delay? Let me see the hourly here? Thank you, Corey Paul Douglas. What's the doppler look like down there in sal Paolo? This is great radio, this website here. Surprised they don't have a better little hourly bit for this.
Speaker 5: That's a.
Speaker 3: Nice website, weather dot com.
Speaker 5: But is but what season is it? Is it?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. I have no idea or do they just call it whatever? Autumn is in Portuguese? Cloudy this evening, I think the I think the rain is supposed to be during the day. It's cloudy this evening fifty seven, so it's gonna be dark as hell by the game start.
Speaker 6: Let's see winter down there?
Speaker 5: Weird?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: About opposite or south, Yeah, sophomore opposite of yeah? So there? But where are we right now? We're in the cusp of fall, so there are far is over?
Speaker 3: This is between winter and yeah winter and spring?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Winter in springs hell.
Speaker 3: I don't know my time as a as ascanie.
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on the Minnesota State Fair? Are you pro or I'm pro absolutely pro.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely. You're from Wisconsinstconsin. I grew up. I grew up near Green Bay. I went to school in Madison.
Speaker 2: Econom said he went to Madison to econom a kind of a walk.
Speaker 5: There's probably there could be a silent second.
Speaker 3: Biggest Walmart in the country and touching him.
Speaker 5: No, is that true? I like it. I like that second biggest. My buddy, my buddy's from there. What's the biggest count walk? I say it again, I'm going to walk.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We got a couple of tricky he's a little tricks.
Speaker 4: See. Uh, well, I've heard it walk agone or Wakegan Kegan Walkegan.
Speaker 5: Hmm, you pronounced it all. We got there.
Speaker 2: I downloaded some stupid map that says the drunkest counties in the country, and the top fifty drunkest counties in the country, ninety seven percent of them are like Wisconsin. There's a smattering in Minnesota, South Dakota, and that's it. But your saying walk in, that's the reason why we Yeah, you get you drink in excellence.
Speaker 6: You spend so much time there. You want to make sure you're comforts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's true. It's a thing. Is this still true?
Speaker 4: You can if you had you took your minor kids into a restaurants they were there beer.
Speaker 5: Yes, I believe. So that's true.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 5: Age.
Speaker 2: So what's the minimum? What if there was a seven year there's no minute year old? Isn't a Budweiser?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, I think so? And some cards? God, you guys got good cards, the school cards, the fresh squeaky cards. Are you guys always have home? It's all right, you talk to me, hit me up with it. No, you guys got great R. To the ranch is phenomenal. I'm telling Corey you might even like these cards.
Speaker 3: Well, I like cheese curts.
Speaker 2: Just get the ranch out of the he Carly was just just.
Speaker 3: In case you were going to win. She was really you got great R.
Speaker 6: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It's funny because we could go to when Ali Ray was here, right when we had you guys do the icebreaker.
Speaker 5: You talk, Matt more than you touched.
Speaker 9: I understand everything this morning, Tommy, you're the best. Love you guys, all right, Jeff Lambert, Matt Minster, Tommy. Thanks, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: Grummer does it again? Is that your third career win, third career win maybe five times, right, I got in my car. We will get you that one and a half. You gmmer, You get another one to post and hang up on you.
Speaker 8: Take out an extra release on the office Man Oakdale, Buffalo Wallowings, The Friday Football Feast nine to noon with a chart and uh Pa and Nordo and everybody nine to noon Coming up next, We're back five thirty to night on Monday to break down vikings and giants.
Speaker 3: Everybody have a great weekend.
Speaker 7: See what weekday.
Speaker 5: And found Dance Beech and no One.
Speaker 9: Ready for Day.
Speaker 3: You have a double w
Speaker 7: Rast SAT Supercross, Sun satscuys and love