Speaker 1: I'm easy, Boston, all right, let me pick up a call or two here. We just finished talking with State Auditor Diana Dezaglio, and she wants to audit the state legislature and that will be the next topic we will discuss with her. Why anyone would be opposed to auditing the state legislature by the state order is beyond me, So we'll we will talk with her sometime next month and maybe even into October about valid question one, because that's one that should win with like eighty percent of the vote. I mean, the only people who should vote against it are members of the legislature and their immediate families. Let me go to Joe and Lee and Joy. I know you were holding onlong. I wish you called earlier.
Speaker 2: I know I tried that this is a great topic and this shows you how bad these people are. I wanted to ask Diane. I hope we can get in touch of her at the State House. If uniting the NB table to help with these ride and I know you tried to have and some of the senior agencies that are supposed to help us, because we're having trouble with some of them. Do you think, in your opinion, that might help her do that. Once we get auditing the legislature, we can go after some of these agencies, which I mean.
Speaker 1: Any public agency, Joe, that is intended to provide a service, and the ride is intended to provide.
Speaker 2: Transportation, and some of the senior agencies too, that I let me have.
Speaker 1: Finish, let me do me, give me the privilege of finishing my statement. Okay, and then you can jump in there. Okay, I'm not going to cut you off, Joe. Okay, as I started to say, any service that is provided with taxpayer money, including the ride, which helps people, either senior citizens or people with disabilities, to conduct a life that normal that most of us take for granted. You getting the doctor's appointments, getting to the grocery store, getting out and socializing with friends. That should be available and accessible, and it should be audited. And if if for whatever reason, they're not fulfilling their mandate, then they need to find other people in there.
Speaker 2: So with the reason I mentioned that thanks is because they're too late, or they're too earlier, the drivers don't how to handle people, or speak proper English, or they all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of that, Joe, you know again, I don't know enough about the inner workings of the ride. I can only tell you that that sometimes when someone says to me, I'll meet you here at noontime and traffic is tough, they get there late. So you know, again, Will, I don't want to get into specifics of the day that guy was ten minutes like for you or something that the guy didn't speak Queen's English. The better question is is the ride fulfilling its obligation and helping people get from you know, from their homes to places that they need to get to. That's all. And if it's you know, if there's a blizzard in January with eighteen inches of snow, maybe the ride might not be as efficient.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you, but I'm just saying we're having all kinds of problems we never had years ago.
Speaker 1: And well, that's fine. That's fine, and it should be audited. Joe appreciate. Sorry, couldn't get through to the auditor, but I'm sure she's listening right now.
Speaker 2: Thank He's great. And one another quickie I want to say, I'm I'm against all these disclosure agreements, non disclosure. Everything should be disclosed.
Speaker 3: And I'm tired.
Speaker 2: Hospitals have non disclosures. You know this, get rid of all this, get it out in the open.
Speaker 3: I agree with her.
Speaker 1: There, sunlight is the greatest disinfected.
Speaker 2: Greatest thank you, bye bye, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, So now the debate about the debate is what we're going to talk about. Uh. In the last few days, it has become a little questionable as to whether or not a former President Trump and Vice President Harris will meet in debate on September tenth on ABC, as agreed to by the Trump campaign and the Biden campaign. If you remember last June, they agreed to the CNN debate, which of course was held, and they also agreed to a debate on ABC with apparently the same ground rules that were in effect on the CNN debate, which was microphones would be muted. People would be given a certain amount of time to speak and then their microphone would be turned down. There would be no studio audience to play to. And the debate that occurred between Donald Trump and Joe Biden was it was interesting. Certainly, Donald Trump behaved himself remarkably well, conducted himself in a much more professional manner in his debate Joe Biden that he did with the presidential debates in twenty twenty, or, for that matter, of the presidential debates in twenty sixteen. Now it appears as if from what the reporting I'm seeing, that the Democrats are looking to change the ground rules somewhat and unmute the microphones, which would give Donald Trump an opportunity to be interruptive, which is not helpful to I think Donald Trump, whether he realizes it or not. So we're going to talk about that. Also. Donald Trump today spoke about this very issue, and we have some of his comments. Yesterday, Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas was in a pretty heated conversation with Jonathan Carl, an ABC reporter, So we're going to get to some of that as well. But in terms of Donald Trump, and we don't have any sound from the Vice president. The Vice President has not consented to an interview of any sort since she became not only the clear front runner for the Democratic nomination shortly after Joe Biden announced he was not he was going to remove himself in the race. She has done no interviews, she has done no press conferences, so we don't know on the record what her position is and I wish we did so we could give her sort of an equal time provision here. But this is what Donald Trump is accusing her of. Let's go to cut thirty, Rob, cut thirty.
Speaker 4: But they're trying to change it.
Speaker 5: The truth is they're trying to get out of it because she doesn't want a debate. She's not a good debater, she's not a smart person.
Speaker 4: She doesn't want a debate. But when I looked at the hostility during the weekend, you watch it this week with George Slapadopolis and the Vietnamese didn't.
Speaker 1: Get that one. You got it? You didn't get it. I could. I have no idea what he's referring to there. I assume he must be speaking to a group of Vietnamese, as he intentionally mangled Stephanopoulos's name. I don't think that is helpful, but that's okay. He did talk about again some of the specifics that he believes ABC is trying to change the rules on Let's go to cut twenty eight, Rob.
Speaker 4: They also want to change the rules.
Speaker 1: You know, the deal was we keep the same rules.
Speaker 4: Now all of a sudden they want to make a change it the rules because she can't answer questions, why doesn't she do a couple of question answer?
Speaker 5: Why does she do something like I'm doing right now? She can't talk. We can't have another dummy as the president. Okay, we cannot have a dummie. And the people from Vietnam agree with that.
Speaker 1: Well, again, that is the sound bite. Apparently he was speaking. I believe he's speaking Michigan today. And then he did talk about the microphones being muted, that he's okay with it either way, but this is what he had to say. They're cut twenty nine, Rob. We agreed to the same rules. I don't know. It doesn't matter to me. I'd rather have it probably on.
Speaker 4: But the agreement was that it would be the same as it was last time. In that case it was muted. I didn't like it the last time, but it worked out fine. We asked Biden how it worked out.
Speaker 1: It was fine, and I think it should be the same.
Speaker 4: We agreed to the same rules, same rules, and same specifications, and I think that's probably what.
Speaker 1: It should be. So at this point it appears that the debate about the debate is what is about to take place here, which to me is interesting. You have Donald Trump, who, according to all all suggestions at the moment is losing ground to Vice President Harris, So you would think he would want every opportunity to debate. Sounds to me like he's almost happy that Harris. Well, I don't know what Harris's position is. If anybody knows what Harris's position is, I think it's amazing that the media, the national media, the people who should have access to the vice president, have basically let her ride for the last five weeks. Is that what it is? Maybe five weeks through the convention, there was there was no availability other than a couple of times when she was at a gaggle of reporters, and there are a couple of questions that, you know, isn't this a lovely day, madam Vice President? Yes, it is? Or something something innocuous? Is that should Donald Trump debate? I think that the former president and the vice president should debate a minimum a minimum of five times between now and November fifth. We have I think it's seventy four days, which is ten weeks, ten weeks plus a few days. I think that there should be a debate every two weeks beginning September tenth, rotating the media, the television network so CNN had their debate. ABC should have the debate in September tenth, NBC, CBS, Fox, MSNBC. We'll figure out ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and MSNBC. Those should be the five debates that should be held between now and November fifth. Maybe they could they could draw lots. Haven't every well, maybe not Monday night because you've got Monday night football. Maybe every Wednesday night, some regularity so that the American people can take a measure of both. They certainly know Donald Trump. They certainly know Donald Trump, but they don't really know Vice President Harris as they wouldn't they They we never know the vice president of the United States because they always stand in the shadow of the president. And it's not fair to the voters. It's not fair to the vice president. There should be an opportunity for her to be seen by the voters in as many forums as possible. I want to hear from you six seven, six, seven, nine, ten thirty. How many debates do you think? It's an important election? Some are saying the most important of our lifetime. But it's a very important election. Let's have debates. They could have one on foreign policy. They gonna have one on immigration, one on the economy, one on social justice. Find find five issues and five five different ways, got five different venues, five issues, five venues, five debates. That should be our policy. Let me tell you, let me hear what you think. Six seven thirty six seven nine. We will be talking a lot of politics, but we're not going to talk about politics every night. So if you want to weigh in tonight, don't assume they were talking about it tomorrow night or Thursday night or Friday night. We will talk about it when the issues arise. The issue has arisen today, we'll talk about it tonight. Back on Night Side after.
Speaker 3: This, Now, back to Dan ray Line from the Window World.
Speaker 5: Nights Sank Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phone. It's gonna go to Bob and Waymouth. Bob, you were next on Nights, our first this hour on Nights. I go right, hit Bob.
Speaker 3: Hi, Dan, how you doing? You're Dan good? You sound good? Uh? Trump will never never debate Vice President Harris. Really, you know, I don't care. I don't care whether it's moulded, not multed, or on Fox or any other media station, ABC, CNN. I'll tell you, Dan even if it was at Mari Lango. Trumpe has a proven record. He doesn't face his opponents.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, whoa? Hold on? Hold on? Correct me if I'm wrong. I maybe my member was slipping. But he debated Hillary Clinton, Yes, in twenty sixteen. He debated Joe Biden. I think it was two or three times in twenty twenty, and he debated for well, former candidate President Biden in June of this year. Will do you come up with? And he also debated He had several debates in twenty sixteen with the the entire group of the primary opponents. Remember low energy, Jeb Bush, little Mario. He debated. He debated all of them, all of them. So when do you come up with? The end that he won't he doesn't want to debate his opponents.
Speaker 3: Oh I came with? He doesn't. He doesn't not want to debate Vice President Harris. Why why do you.
Speaker 1: Say what I'm trying to Why? Let me you tell me why you don't think and I'll tell you why. I think it's in his interest.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, okay, I'll tell you. Why say you say? If it's not muted, right, mud, it makes no difference. First, he comes out. Trompe has a tendency to have fallacies when he talks, but there's no checking on him till the next day. But first thing Paris will say to one that's misinformation. Then he'll come up with something he can't debate. Okay, so let's let.
Speaker 1: Let's deal with the misinformation, Bob, Okay, let's deal. Let's deal with the misinformation now. At the convention, Vice President Harris, in her acceptance speech, stated inaccurately that Trump had promised to cut Social Security and Medicare. That has been proven to be absolutely untrue. Trump.
Speaker 3: I never heard that either.
Speaker 1: Did you watch that?
Speaker 3: Did he wanted? Trump wanted that?
Speaker 1: Did you watch her acceptance speech?
Speaker 3: I did, but I didn't pick that up. I didn't think.
Speaker 1: Did you hear Bob? Let me just ask you. I just all which I do is have a conversation. Relax. Did you hear the Vice president make that claim?
Speaker 3: Not correctly to him? Though?
Speaker 1: Who was she talking about that?
Speaker 3: I wasn't. When I'm trying to recall out the Republican Party, I'm just telling you what I'm trying to recall.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, but what I'm telling you is you're recalling it because she said Donald Trump, I watched it very carefully, has pledged to cut so scurty medicare. That is a flat out on truth. Either she didn't understand it, or she tried to mislead people. There's no political candidate for national public office who in their right mind would say, oh yeah, i'lllect me because I want to cut your social security hit.
Speaker 3: Dan, let me get back. That was twenty twenty five. Who was quotum? That's the platform when Plump gets s inn it's that's not.
Speaker 1: His platform either, Bob. That's a platform that was written by a bunch of political activists, conservative political activists associated with the Heritage Foundation. He has said that he has nothing to do with that. He hasn't read it, he doesn't endorse it. There might be some there might be some things that he would agree with, but that's not his project.
Speaker 3: Well, Dan, it is his project. He got one hundred and eight people had worked from the campaign. His vice president of candidate also wrote, wrote uh something on it. Plus he knows not the guy from Mom from the uh from the Foundation.
Speaker 1: He probably knows with them. He's you know something, Dan, probably is this your a game? Is this? Is this the best you got.
Speaker 3: I'm not bro I'm just saying, well, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you're struck out on everything so far. I mean, how many of beats do you want here? I mean it's like, you know, we're into the ninth inning. I'm trying to be gentle with you, but I'm telling you you were fraught with misinformation. Here's the point. Here's the point. Why has the Vice president not done one interview, held one news conference in the last five weeks?
Speaker 3: Well, well, well she's I know what she stands for. She stands for a woman's rights on abortion.
Speaker 1: Yes, she definitely does on that. What's your position? What's your position?
Speaker 3: Let me kinnishstand.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you, what's your position is cracking?
Speaker 3: I know what your God we turn the pastages. NATO was very important and also you just.
Speaker 1: Want to make a speech. You want talking, but yours? What's your position? What's your position unfracking?
Speaker 3: Your original position on fracking? I believe she didn't want it.
Speaker 1: What's your position now?
Speaker 3: I don't know, you don't know.
Speaker 1: What's your position on the border?
Speaker 3: Uh? A position on the borders? If very strowing? They passed legislation.
Speaker 1: What is her position on the border?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 3: A minute. Let me finish.
Speaker 1: You answer the question. I don't want to know what legislation. I want to know what her position on the border is. What is your position.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna You're gonna give me a chance.
Speaker 3: You have to do so, he wants to She had had to strengthen the bord a different processing when they come or board, and the legislation was not passed by you know who has.
Speaker 1: The is the border open? Let me ask you this, my friend, Bob. You know what, Bob, you're boring me at this point, you really are boring me. Thanks very much for the call. Okay, if you've seen your lady man, there is what you call a low information voter right there, Ladies and gentlemen. That is someone who has swallowed hook line and sinker. We don't do that on nightside. I'm going to tell you when when Harris is clear, I'll tell you when Trump is wrong. I'll tell you when Trump is right. I'll tell you when Harris is not clear. It's as simple as that. If you want to spout information, that's okay. But I'm going to ask you questions. I'm not going to sit here like a potted plant and let you tell say whatever you want when it's incorrect, simple as that. But I'd love to hear from you. The only line I have opened right now is six months seven nine. If you're an intelligent Harris supporter, bring on, Come on. If you're an intelligent Trump supporter, bring it on. Explain to me why Trump has to continue to engage in ominum attacks on people and does not seem to want to spend his entire time talking about issues. Explain to me why Harris has not given an interview or a news conference of any sort of any sort since before Joe Biden decided that he was no longer a candidate. What do you want? Do you want information? Do you want to know what these candidates stand for? I think most people know what Donald Trump's positions are, okay, But I don't know what the current positions of Vice President Harris are. Now. Maybe the way for her to become president is to not have interviews and not do news conferences. That's a pretty cynical point of view. If that's what she really believes, I don't know. I want to see five presidential debates between now and November fifth. I'd love to know what you think back on Nightside right after the news.
Speaker 3: You're on night Side with Dan Rays Radio.
Speaker 1: Let me go to Eric and Natick. Eric, you were next on nightside right ahead?
Speaker 6: Hello, Dan, how are you good?
Speaker 1: Just trying to ask people if they're looking forward to debates and how many would they like to see, irrespective of whether they're a Harris supporter or a Trump supporter. What say you? Eric?
Speaker 6: I'm going to say at least three? Okay, because I don't think Harris is going to want a debate at all.
Speaker 1: Well, you're in a disagreement with Bob. I mean, you know, Bob. Bob thinks Trump doesn't want a debate, and I laid out a long list of debates that Trump has engaged, And I think Harris will have to debate, don't you. I mean, can she avoid it?
Speaker 6: Well, it's not the reason why I call it, but I'm happy to talk about it.
Speaker 1: We can talk about it. Tell me why you call it?
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Well no, I'll just finish if you don't mind. But because Harris pretty much just walked through and became the nominee without any primary, then yes, I think she has to debate.
Speaker 1: I call it. I call it the immaculate nomination.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I do. Yes, that's a very good term for it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's it's a mystery. It's never happened before. Okay, it's you know a lot of people I the office, no one ever, no one ever had the path to the office stroom with rose pedals before.
Speaker 6: Yes, And I not to be a conspiracy conspiracy theorist, but it'll be mind boggling if she happens to just waltz in and then wins.
Speaker 1: Oh. I think she's got a great chance of winning. She's ahead of the polls from what we're being told. I I will go back and I will tell you that I am of the bel at this point that the White House basically realized at some point that Joe Biden was not equipped to handle this campaign and that he was put up to fail. On that June twenty sixth debate with Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: I wholeheartedly agree. The reason for my call is I wanted to call and say first time, long time.
Speaker 1: Well right, first time, Pauler will get a round of a pleasure on digital studio audience. Now we're talking right ahead, Eric.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. A coworker who became a good friend of mine, Dean turned me on to you, and I'm totally I'm totally hooked.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. I'm glad we hooked you.
Speaker 6: And one of the reasons is because you are, in my opinion, you're very fair and even I didn't even want to talk about this when I initially called. But you talking to Bob and trying to engage not just Bob but other listeners and ask them questions and then you get cut off. Really, you have a lot of patience, So I give that one. I mean, it is your show.
Speaker 1: But you know what I look without without good callers, the show doesn't do well. We're starting year eighteen, so I think we've done okay for a while and I hope we can continue for a while. But without callers, there's no show. And that's why I try to convince people that we're here. You're talking to people right now, believe it or not, in thirty eight states all across the country. They're hearing your point of view, and I think there's a value to that. Most people argue in their family or with their neighbors, and they that's the only people that they get to. You're getting the people across America right now because of the strength not because of me, but because of the strength of the WBZ radio signal as well as the iHeart app and the Internet and everything that you understand probably better than I do.
Speaker 6: Technically, No, absolutely, but again it's because of the WBS and because of you that so many people get to listen to it, and it's it's highly entertaining in my mind, So thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, keep calling.
Speaker 6: The initial reason for my call, I'm sorry it was about I was able to turn it on right as you were just ending the conversation about the ride. Yes, and I know you're already passed the point, so I do apologize. But my mother is disabled and she takes the ride, and I think it's an absolutely great service. And it doesn't matter if all these people are English or speak English well, or are from this country to begin with, or what whatnot. What what those people do on a daily basis is something that should be recognized and they have, just like in any job, there's a lot of things that they could be doing better. And but I think as a whole, the entire organization definitely puts their best foot forward and and tries the fellow Yeah, that's gonna happen and any Yeah.
Speaker 1: The fellow who called Joe Joe from Lynn has had some disappointments with the ride. You you have to know Joe's experience. He he's blind, which complicates his life, probably even more than than you or I could imagine.
Speaker 6: And absolutely he.
Speaker 1: Has enlisted my assistance a couple of times to try to get some answers. And again, I don't know, it's it's a complicated situation he finds himself in and and he wanted to talk about it, and I just told him that, well, you were what I had to say. And it's it's so great to hear that your mom has had success with it out in Natick, I kind of you know, look, someday, probably all of us will be you know, because look, you don't want to bother your kids. I have two children. I don't want them to be, you know, driving me around. They have their life still live, they have their life to live, and there's a there's a sense of independence with the ride. All of us, at some point are children will take away the car keys. And when that happens, you want that, you want to maintain your independence. So yeah, if if all of us live long enough, and we lose our ability, you know, to drive safely, we lose our car keys. And I hope the ride is there for me when that day comes.
Speaker 6: Yes, and I think I remember you having a conversation way back about his issues with the ride, and it is unfortunate. But again, just like any established business or transportation or whatever, you you know, you are going to run into some hurdles and not every experience is going to be great unfortunately.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, first of all, Eric, thank you for calling, and thank you're co worker. I think you mentioned his name who who suggested you listen, And and yes, thank Dean for me personally. And you are now an official nighttime caller and we'll look forward to call number two from you.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, thank you so much and have a great night.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Eric, talk to you soon.
Speaker 6: Have a great all right.
Speaker 1: The issue of this evening is the dust up that has occurred over the weekend. It now appears that the September tenth ABC debate between the Republican and the Democratic nominee, former President Trump and Vice President Harris now seems to be in jeopardy because there's some questions. Donald Trump spoke to those today we raise some of them. We played some of those soundbites. I'd like to hear from you. I think that there should be a minimum of three a maximum of five, and there should be at least a couple of debates between the vice presidential candidates. These are the people who exercise extraordinary power and influence in our lives, and I want to know. I want the American public to know. Many of you who are listening have strong feeling Okay, you have strong feelings because you follow politics closely, just like people follow the Patriots or the Red Sox closely. I'm more concerned about people who whose vote weighed just as much as yours, whether you're a Democrat or Republican, but people who are voting because they just they don't follow it closely. I want everybody to go to the polls and understand the issues and understand the candidates. I don't think that's too much to ask for. I hope you don't join the conversation. Uh. If you were bored with this race, then you're bored with democracy, and that's unfortunate. Six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty We're coming right back on Nightside.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 1: All right, let's keep rolling here. We're going to get everybody in. Well, I promise before midnight, that's for sure. Tim is in Wilburn. Tim, You're next on Nightside, correct Sir, Hi Dan.
Speaker 7: I agree with you. I think they should be.
Speaker 1: Four to five d Yeah, you know we're running out of time, but let's get him scheduled and let's get all the networks involved exactly.
Speaker 7: In anyhow, election day, November fifth is my birthday. I got my fingers crossed with Trump.
Speaker 1: That would be if if that's the birthday present you want, it would be quite a birthday present.
Speaker 7: Well, the thing about my when he was president and what sticks out in my mind, gasoline and food were decent prices.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 7: He didn't fall around with the Middle East, he was tough on the illegal immigrants. And anyhow, I got my fingers cross him. I want the gasoline and food to come down.
Speaker 3: The money.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I mean it has to. I mean it's eating a way, particularly at people who are who are living check to check and also with seniors. You know, seniors, many of whom are relying on Social Security. They have other you know, problems that come up, and they don't have a lot of money to spend. And when you're.
Speaker 7: Back to me, I'm seventy two years old on social Security, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You got it, You got it. So that's that's me. That is important. And I don't think any candidate, including Donald Trump, would be crazy enough to cut social Security or medicare.
Speaker 3: I think they Oh no, no, they shoot them.
Speaker 7: He can't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't even say that. Don't even say that.
Speaker 7: Should I take that? Yes, I'm a long time called This is my second time. I'm a long time listener, second time caller.
Speaker 1: Well, Tim, I want to come back more often.
Speaker 7: You are so intelligent and so well spoken, and I thank you very much. I look forward every night to listen to you.
Speaker 1: Tim. I appreciate it. I can't tell you how much I appreciate in turing you and thousands of other people being there every night. You have many options, entertainment options, information options, and to think that people turn on w BZ to listen to me, it's humbling, and I mean that's seriously that there's no false humility there.
Speaker 7: Okay, you keep up the good work and thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Thanks Tim. We'll talk soon, okay, looking forward to calling them call number three. Thank you much. Let me keep rolling here, going to go to Sue in New Hampshire. Sue, welcome to night Side. How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Hi Dan, Nice to talk to you again. I think just about my third time in calling in. Good for you, thank you. I just wanted everyone to know that the main reason why these Kennedys do not want r f K to join Biden is because so many of them are on Joe Biden's payroll.
Speaker 1: Well if they're not, at least they're on his campaign team. I mean whether or not they're on the payroll as well.
Speaker 8: I've heard that in very very good sources and I can't understand that. I guess, well there was some I mean.
Speaker 1: Joseph Kennedy form Corks with Joe Kennedy's ambassador, you know, to to Ireland or not the best violent he is. He's his his representatives in Northern Ireland.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: I know young Joe Kennedy. I worked with him at Cambridge Corty. He's a wonderful fellow, wonderful, very very nice. And I also would like to say she's not a very serious person, Dan, if you don't mind me saying that.
Speaker 1: Which one are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Harris? Now, she's just not very very serious. And I think this terrible liliff that she has is kind of a cover up for her incompetence. But that's what I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: Well, you got it in, you got it.
Speaker 8: Is nice to talk to you, great to talk with you. Thank you, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Keep rolling. You're going to go to Mike and Beverly. Mike next on Nice. I go ahead, Mike, we can hear you find go right ahead. How many debates should former President Trump and Vice President Harris have between now an election day?
Speaker 9: Three? But you gotta be none. Even from Aswami says the same thing, And you gotta be none, Dan, you get to hide on the basement. I'm telling you my words.
Speaker 10: Everyone says the same thing.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the deal. Here's the deal. One. First of all, I hope you're wrong, Okay, in time will know if if you are or not. But I'm an advocate for five debates. And the reason I'm advocating for five debates, I'd love to see five. I'll be happy with three, but I want to make sure that both we can look at both of these candidates on the stage together. Let us be able to compare them, not only you and me. You and I probably have a pretty good sense of who they are, because that's what you're You're a regular listener and a regular caller. I'm a talk show host. I try to be clear and fear in my treatment of them. When I say that she hasn't done an interview, she hasn't done a news conference, that's accurate. When I say that her statement that Donald Trump wants to cut will cut SOS, Courtier Medicare is inaccurate, true, it's not true. And so you know, I want to people go to the polls and understand what they're voting on, how they vote. I just want them to have a full knowledge and understanding of who these two candidates are and what they represent.
Speaker 9: I get it him, but you can't. Colo. But she did accept that debate that Bayen had. She accepted it outside of the Air Force too.
Speaker 10: Before the convention.
Speaker 9: I heard it. But now all of a sudden, she's back betterly now. And that's why we get the issues down with Mike and all this sort of stuff that's from her camp. They want to change her on now because if you go back to the vice president when she battled on I can't even name with the vice president for Trump last time, you know, Mike Pence, Yes, that's her. Yeah.
Speaker 10: If you go back to that tape and they short of recently, you know, she kept jumping over him and all this sort of stuff, and they want to wow, you have the Trump skin, and that's why they want to allow it. And ABC is a wrong network to have them, definitely. I can.
Speaker 1: Well was moving around get it to get it to a bunch of different networks. I'm gonna try to get one more in here before I got a break for the news. Michael.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, I do want to try you again though the undisclosed taxes though, I know you ever heard too much about it, but I'll call you back again about it.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: About the undisclosed what tax they want to corporate tax on your for all one and your home taxes? Now, Yeah, we'll get We'll get to that once she starts to talk about it. Okay, I haven't heard her talk about it yet. Let's find out about it. That's why I want. Sunlight is the greatest disinfect and I agree with the state auditor who had who we had on earlier tonight. Mike, I want to get one more in here before the break. We'll talk to you later. Okay, thank you much, Thank you very much. Let me get Bill and Middleton. Bill, You've waited a while, so I'm gonna get you in here before.
Speaker 3: The break, Go right ahead, Bill, Okay, Yeah, No. I just I think this should be at least two more debates. Are two debates between Trump and Harris and the vice presidents as well. But I also think that Trump serves him best when he keeps his mouth kind of closed, you know, I mean for right now, Okay, Like I mean, they really hurt him. I think at the Chicago UH debate when UH or the conference whatever it was, when he talked about the black jobs and UH, you could hear a sigh in the.
Speaker 1: Audience Journalist Association yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he just he just needs to stay away from the character. You know, character, don't go after character, don't go after you know, and is she black? Talk about issues and you know, the economy and in the border or two of the biggest issues right now. And I think there's a lot of like misconception two about you know, I have like a one of my closest friends with my brother in law. He's a he's a gay man, he's a successful guy, but he says consciously he can't vote for Trump. And it's not that Trump is anti any of that, it's it's the anti rhetoric, you know, I think with like the pushing of like what happened in the Olympics and just whatever, all that stuff combined. But I think Trump serves him best. Stick to the point, stick to the to the topics. And I don't think Obama can write enough ghostwriting for Harris at this point. Behind the scenes, he's going to have to hurry up and make up some for some lost ground because she has no idea what she's doing. And that's you know. And at the end of the day, I wish there was more candidates, there was more people involved. But you should be very nervous that Putin and John Ound are shaking hands. And if you don't like Trump as a person, you have to at least understand that he commands the rum And if there's something serious going on, you don't want her on a you know, you just don't want her on a conference.
Speaker 1: Call with thelex that four years while Donald Trump was president, Putin stayed in his.
Speaker 3: Nil.
Speaker 1: I got you in, but I got to run here because I'm Robbers yelling in my ear. Thanks Bill, I got you in, all right, all right, we'll keep this up. The only line open is six one seven, nine, three, one ten thirty field free six one, seven, nine, three, ten thirty. How many debates should former President Trump and Vice President Harris have? I say I'd like to see five, and I'm hoping that we'll get three back on Night's Out after this