Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I am reading this correctly. Uh ros You're not going to the beach anytime soon, are you? Because if you are, you shouldn't. So check this out. So the largest great white shark they've ever tagged or observed or way or how you know, whatever they did with this thing apparently just set up shopping the Pamelico Sound. So there's that, all right. Well on how big is this thing? Sorry? Someone else was giving me a little trouble there, do do do do? I hate you? I just hate you so much computer sometimes okay? All right, so uh the oh and it's got a name all right? Hold on, Yeah, biggest great white shark ever recorded, tracked off North Carolina coast. All right, So this thing's in the Pamela Sound. So I guess if you don't know what that is, I mean most of you know what that is. But it's the interior water inside the outer banks is the sound. Okay. So if you go to Hatteras, you go to Okra Coke, it's the stuff on the west and it's not unusual for there to be sharks up in there because there's lots to eat. But if you're gonna, you know, go I guess it's right in near Buxton, so a little north of Hatteras. There this thing weighs seventeen hundred pounds geez man, sixteen hundred and fifty three pounds. There we go. Its name is Contender. They estimated it's thirty years old. And it looks like the thing from Jaws on steroids because they got a picture of it next to this this boat where they were where they're putting the tagging on it. That's terrified. You know, we got blue rock going this weekend too, so or not blue rock the big rock? Right is that this week That is this weekend? Right? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah, So all right, don't get eight by that thing, man, just stay on the beach. They don't think it'll stick around. Apparently it lives down in Florida half the year, in North Carolina and Virginia the other half. So but yeah, that's that's where it's been for a while. And I guess if you're headed down there, just I know that there's a seventeen hundred pound eat machine mere feet away from you potentially. All right, good morning everybody. It is the CaCO Day Radio program. Glad to have you along. Our phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. So we got because everything's a controversy, right, we've got to turn everything into a controversy. Now they're saying that Donald Trump manipulated the event at BRAG except they're lying, right, They're lying by using a term but not really explaining what the heck it was, Okay, And and then they assign the most evil motive they can think about. So they are accusing Trump of selecting screening the soldiers around him for the you know, for the speech that he gave there the other day. And and then they just that's what they say. They just that's the first line. So you got to actually read the rest of the story. So here is here is what they claim is screening soldiers for loyalty, which is the exact way they pray they're screening them for loyalty. Right, that sounds pretty ominous. They let soldiers opt out if they didn't want to come to it, right, So and then one of the reasons you may not want to come, maybe you don't like the commander in chief. Whatever. They didn't punish anybody. They just said, if you don't want to be there, communicate that to your CEO. And that's fine. That's it. That's a loyalty test. That's not loyalty screening. And apparently there was a memo It wasn't from Trump, but it was from somebody I don't know, from the White House who wanted the soldiers that sat behind Trump. He wanted them to they want They wanted soldiers that looked fit. And I don't know whether I believe that or not that that's a thing, because I don't believe this reporter because they were dishonest on the front where they're like Alwa's screening for loyalty. No, he's telling people, if you don't want to come to this thing, then don't you don't have to come. You go do other stuff whatever, you know, whatever, whatever other stuff you'd be doing on the base. That's it. So if he's dishonest about that, I don't know. But let me ask you a question. His Saturday, and is the two we have the celebration of the two hundred and fifty at the anniversary of the Army. Okay, Also we have god knows what is going to be transpiring here with Israel and Iran, like we're we're evacuating embassies, man, so and and like, I don't want to drug into anything. I'll be I'll be straight up. But also, we got you. You want our military to look good. It's their birthday. So the fact that these standards within the military under the previous administration, like, it's crazy. Some of these I'm not even in the military. I've never been in the military, but like, and I have a beard, Like I have a big not as big as it used to be, but I have a thick beard. It clearly wouldn't be allowed the military. And I can't tell you the number of people I've seen with like shaggy hair and beards who are literally active duty. And uh also people who are let's just say, not as fit as they could be. And I thought that I thought they put they they tamp down on that stuff. But I see these photos all the time. So if the White House, who is doing this thing, and it is part of this larger thing, this two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the Army, if somebody there said, hey, let's get soldiers in there who are meeting the physical fitness requirements and the appearance requirements that that I thought that we expected of people within the military. I don't understand how you think that that's a political thing and for those and don't give me this, well, you know they're hand selecting who goes back there and who's not. No, they're not don't have a list of names. They just said, hey, let's put people up who are conforming to the required military standards, if in fact they even said that. And since you lied about the other things saying they're doing loyalty tests, now they're letting people not come if they don't want to. Whatever. And of course Ril's got it as their main story this morning, and not the part where a bunch of blue hairs decided to martch sure downtown Raleigh spray painting buildings yesterday. It's saying, f ice, ge guys, you guys didn't see that when you're doing your your super reporting their other news outlets, because they wrote it in red spray paint on the facades of state buildings. So just big old f ice, And uh, I did see. I did see where they some somebody within the Raleigh Police Department said that it was not the one the one that I saw. There's I guess there's some others, but the one that I saw, the photo of I guess they said that it was not there prior to the march. So while they're marching down the street and they're screaming with their blue hair and they're really oddly very similar chants and uh thoughts. We'll get into some of that here in a little bit. So somebody thought, hey, let me go a spray paint the People's so good way to get your message out. I don't know if you've seen some of these montages of these top TikTok influencers all posting kind of the same video over the last day. I saw some of this on Twitter. Ross, did you see any of this with the jaywalking videos? I didn't send it in the prep, but I saw more of it this morning, where like all these top influencers they keep they all made a video and they remember when the Democrats all did the same video like here a few months ago, and how weird it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was super like you tell, was choreographed.
Speaker 1: Absolutely hundred percent. So these videos they all start with them going have you ever jaywalked? Because a jaywalk is the same as breaking into the country, which it's not, by the way, let's just keep clear, Okay, Ross, did you ever jaywalk I believe I have. Yeah, all right, well you're getting deported to Burundi. Oh I'm sorry, buddy. Yeah, you can go there or El Salvador. It's really your choice. So yeah, But like they all start that way. You ever hear Jery walked, Well, then that's it, and then they all end the same way. If you are out there and you don't speak out, you're a horrible person, because emotional blackmail is the name of the game with these things. But it's like, how did every or damn near every left leaning or really you're dealing with a bunch of airheads there that frankly don't know anything about politics. How do they all get it in their head that they should make a video telling people that being here illegally is the same as jaywalking. Wait, I don't know if such, I don't know. Some of these people can can tie their shoes, Okay, Like there's some there's some really vapid individuals here who all just arrived at this very same although inaccurate point.
Speaker 2: I've seen another one going around jaywalk a thing I've seen several times people saying, well, you know, violent protest is really okay because Jesus overturned the tables and the temple.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yea yeah, money changers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not understanding that those people weren't supposed to be there, right, those people weren't I mean details.
Speaker 1: Right, details. Listen to this idiot hold on yeah yeah yeah yeah, all right. So this woman Ross this is the flag. Is that one of the dumbest women you've ever had to dub in?
Speaker 2: I mean, eh no, yeah, no, she's up there, like she's even just the way she speaks, like you can just tell, but she thinks she's like super smart. So yeah, but we've got several on the button bar today, like of really really really dumb women. And the one thing they have going for them, if anything, is they're kind of attractive, right, like they're Yeah, they weren't here with the ugly sticks, so I mean they do have that going for him. But besides that.
Speaker 1: Well, the one is look looks like she's tapping herself with the ugly stick in the video because she's mowing down on an egg McMuffin.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is super weird. Yeah, like, dude, we got so much stuff she filmed that, and I think it's like a niche type thing. Where it's like she's trying to appeal to Aren't there people that like watching other people eat? Isn't that like a thing?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, I mean what are those muck bang things?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Way, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the muck Yeah, she doesn't look like the job. Well some of those muck bangs are tiny little Asian girls, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: But it's like an as Mr eating video tied in with yeah it's so dumb, she's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Which of the two do you think is dumber?
Speaker 2: Uh? The one in the car, the one that's not not eating. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 1: In fact, let me let me do this because I I want, I want you to be able to judge. Okay, so we will, we'll take a break, we'll come back, and I will share both of these geniuses with you. Okay, We've got some thoughts, you got some onions. Some of them you're probably gonna look. It's gonna be hard for you. Okay, I'm just warning you, but you got you gotta do it because you gotta understand what's out there. You're gonna wanna slam your head into a concrete to something. And I apologize for that, So grab a pillow. We'll be back here in just a few minutes. On the cac O Day Radio Progress this this is gonna hurt your brain a little, but it's it's it's it's necessary, right, just so we're all aware who we're surrounded with, because there's these two women, two separate videos, and I can't figure out who's dumber. And as Ross pointed out, they're kind, they're lucky, they're cute because when that's gone, holy hell, man, And even the one in the car with the flag, unless she's into wearing a ballgag the whole time, not I couldn't even be near her because her voice. I'm sorry, man, ros where do you want to start? The Eater or the Valley Girl. I'll let you choose.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the Valley Girl just because of the time constraints of the segment. Okay, it's shorter, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll get them both in here we go, all right, So check this out. She accidentally bought something that had a flag on it, Nope, not making that.
Speaker 4: I absently bought an American flag shirt today and I'm gonna go return it because I wasn't even thinking. I was just like, Okay, it's cute. No, like sorry, with what's happening in our country right now, trash trosh, I'm not wearing that people are literally getting seasoned deported without the freaking due process, like meaning the government can literally do whatever they want and it's slowly becoming a dictatorship. No, sorry, what the scariest thing ever, Like it's literally happening in real freaking time, Like I have so many people who are I know personally who are super scared and will be affected by it.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like she saw some words and then it's just recite but doesn't know what the hell are you to know?
Speaker 2: She's just regurgitating copylate, buzzwords, talking points, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and not even in the right I don't know how to describe it, like, not even accurately. Like I've heard people make the argument that she wants to make and they're wrong, but at least they can explain it, like she can't even put it into words. Ross was doing some food analysis. I checked his work. I think you're correct, so it's not an egg McMuffin. This idiot who thinks money isn't real is eating, right, what do we we believe it to be Starbucks?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I thought which bolster?
Speaker 1: Is your point?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So the reason we're like, you know, why she eating the food is like a weird like muckbank thing or something like what's happened now? So it's a meme, right. The meme is the young kids can't afford to pay their bills because they spend all their money in Starbucks. So she's purposely, you know, eating a Starbucks breakfast.
Speaker 1: And taking it between spencer, between each point.
Speaker 2: So she's doing the memes as a way to mock the idea. Like she it's on purpose, like she's eating the Starbucks and saying that she cannot you know, she's not gonna pay her bills.
Speaker 1: It's all I'm not gonna pay my Money's not real. Other, dude, there's so many. In fact, hold on, we're gonna go through this one more time. Billgi just joining us. We're trying to figure out which of these two women are the most obnoxious.
Speaker 5: I'm twenty three years old and I'm in three hundred thousand dollars of debt how and no I don't plan to pay it? Okay, it used to really bother me. But I'm done letting it bother me. And before anybody says I'm lazy or to get a job, I have a job. I work forty hours a week.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can work more.
Speaker 5: Not to mention, I work in healthcare, so I'm also saving labs, all.
Speaker 1: Right, can I? I would be very delicate here because I don't want any of you who work in healthcare to think that I'm assaulting you in any way, shape or form. However, are you Are you a trauma surgeon? Are you an emergency room nurse? Are you like, just because you were, you could work in accounting at the hospital and say, I work in healthcare. I'm saving lives. I need to know more. Okay, maybe you're bad at it, Maybe maybe you're caught. Maybe you kicked the ventilator cord out one time and nobody said anything because you're adorable. I don't know, and it was you know, it was there time. Anyway, So anyway, like three hundred thousand dollars too, I don't I don't know if I could have figured out a way to get myself in three hundred thousand dollars worth of debt at twenty.
Speaker 2: Three, I just assumed it was like probably like you know, college in a car.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, but that's a lot of college. If she's not like a doctor, and she clearly isn't right, she doesn't have the manner as I don't think. She doesn't strike me as smart enough. Clearly whatever, all right, I'm sorry, go ahead with your whatever this is.
Speaker 5: If a debt collector calls me, they're getting blocked, because seriously, why would you give that much money to a twenty three year old?
Speaker 1: This part right here, we have we have ex you know, and some of this was like the health insurance saying that Obama did were say, oh, you stay in a parents' health insurance till you're twenty six. We started down this road in this argument that like adulthood, and with the number of people that were then living with their parents too, which I'm not knocking. If that works for you and that's the best plan, it's fine. But we've we've we've turned grown adults into children again. And I don't understand that you're twenty three. Ross, do you know what James Madison, excuse me, Alexander Hamilton did when he was not even twenty three, When he was twenty one. Do you know what mister Hamilton was up to.
Speaker 2: He wrote that musically with in right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he helped he and his boys founded a country. Uh. And James Madison I think was eighteen or James Monroe I think was eighteen, not Madison. Yeah, there was a bunch of them that were in their twenties. Man, they founded the greatest country on Earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean that was before electricity in the internet, so they really didn't have anything else to do. And Starbucks, Yeah, before Starbucks. He had a lot of money there. You had a lot of time, so you could do things like like you say, like you found countries or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, No, not just any countries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had a lot more spare time back then, a lot.
Speaker 1: Of like a really awesome country. Just a girl, not my fault.
Speaker 5: I am literally just a girl. I'm making this video to help other people in debt feel less alone. It can be really depressing and it can really ruin your life, but it doesn't have to. Money isn't real and it never has been. I don't know I should pay it back because well, look at the state of the world right now. Yeah, if you're in a similar situation, I want you to know that you're not alone, and just because you're in debt doesn't mean your life has to stop. The debt is all in your mind. That's what I'm telling myself at least.
Speaker 1: So if I was her employer, just don't pay her. I'll bet she has some questions like, where's my paid where's my direct deposit? What the heck's going on? And you just be like, well, the direct deposit, it's not real.
Speaker 2: Hello, As she turns to like Neo at the end, you're like Morpheus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's all in your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think that's money you're spending.
Speaker 1: Now the stake's not there. You think you're at Starbucks eating a Starbucks, but you're not. Oh it's so dumb. Yeah, I don't like the other girl sounds dumber in delivery, but she just she doesn't sound smart. The other one doesn't sound like she's smart enough to put together what it is. She's even thinks she's trying to say. She's just it's.
Speaker 2: All you know, I know, I'm gonna I'm gonna give it to the one eating because it was sort of clever to eat the food while she's talking about the still.
Speaker 1: Very calculating Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's some thought put into that, and it's sort of you know, it is kind of thought. No, but it is kind of layered and it is sort of clever. So even though it's really dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So add that to my list of things that aren't real. So that's what birds the monsters in my closet when I was six, Large Marge and uh and money. That's weird. Oh man? All right, so uh, I'll let you decide as to uh.
Speaker 2: Are you saying large Marge wasn't real because she was a ghost. That's sort of disparaging towards ghosts.
Speaker 1: Oh my anti ghost?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up with that? Oh man, you've been exposed.
Speaker 1: Don't want to get tagged with that. So uh uh yeah, I'm not gonna throw this is they gonna throw the soldier lady into but she's just that's not that's not real. If you want things that are real. Just since we're here, I thought. So they're interviewing this woman who is in you know, she's she's in her army uniform and for and and she's down at the protests in LA and somebody gets a microphone in front of her face and here's here's the stupidity. She she wants to community agenda.
Speaker 7: Why now, it's because the military was called a pond. It's a protesters. We in our oath to serve, We serve the people the United States, the constitution, these constitutional right to be in strict and and just deny, and the military will not be positant. So I'm calling upon the conscience of military members who served previously, and now we have a conscience mid mind, and we have a duty and moral obligation to say no.
Speaker 1: Now, now should when you see something like that, you should immediately understand that if like that person, if they were in the army, would probably be in some trouble. Right, you can't don your military uniform to go to a political protest, especially give interviews. And the reason that she won't be in trouble is she was discharged in twenty twenty, so she's not in the military. But the problem is people then took that video and were like, see, active duty military members are refusing to follow an unlawful order, and so you all should too if you're also in the military. Except people in the military, I guarantee realize this woman's clearly not in the military. Anymore or thing. It would it would be a problem, it'd be a big old problem. But all it takes is that video then people to change the narrative. And I, I don't know, I don't know that she told them she wasn't in the military, not in that And I saw that there's a longer interview of her, she doesn't say anything to him, at least on camera. Just lets it believe. I did see the Marines driving in LA yesterday in their you know, their big marine hum vy looking things. And what was funny is the protesters are there, right, and they're screaming get out of here, get out of here. You're not welcome here, right, And but they're not getting super close to the vehicles and like they did to the LAPD which they have no problem assaulting those, So like for them going we're not scared of you, Clearly you kind of are. But the funniest part is for a moment you can see this one marine's face who's who's driving one of them, and he smiles, and he doesn't smile like, oh hey, how are you good to see you? They I can only I can only describe this smile as is foreboding, like this is gonna be awesome, So I like, I don't know how that's gonna go. But the smile seemed not that he was happy to see them, but he was happy to see them if he kind of catched my uh my drift. And by the way, did you did you see the name of the facility where those who are removed or or put into custody or kind of kettled what they're calling they're holding facility, the ram Ranch. Look, I don't want to go to jail, but I really don't want to go to jail at something nicknamed the ram Ranch. Okay, Ross, do you want to go to the ram Ranch?
Speaker 2: You know, I was thinking about it, but but I'm very busy.
Speaker 1: You're very don't want to go. It's a ranch.
Speaker 2: So I saw this on social media, the ram Ranch thing. Yeah, I thought it was some sort of like inside marine jargon for something sexual or so like I thought it was like a thing, like.
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe it is, you know, because you know you're in the military.
Speaker 2: There's tons of nicknames for things and things, you know, civilians don't understand. I thought it was just some sort of thing. So it's a real facility. That's the name of the facility there.
Speaker 1: Being it's a yeah, it's it's a temporary holding facility. So it's like, so you got to if you kettle a bunch of protesters and you want to process people out, it's it is a temporary holding facility before I guess they go wherever they go. Okay, I really the jails in l A.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. I thought it was like a nickname. Yeah, I'm an R and R and I'm gonna take her to the ram Ranch, you know. Yeah, no, no, you don't want to go to that. I'd be like, can you just cane me right here? I don't want to go to the ram Ranch?
Speaker 1: Just oh yeah, usp no, sit down, Yeah nope, don't want to go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so put I'll put my head in the bucket here. Put me in the bucket, and you just put the towel over my head. I'll do it myself. Just don't take the ram ranch.
Speaker 1: Get let's get the waterboard underway. Oh man? All right? So, uh, like I said, we got a lot going on. We're gonna bounce around. So yesterday there was a vote in the North Carolina legislature over constitutional carry right. If the constitutional carry is it's it basically would do away with the concealed carry requirements in North Carolina. Now, it doesn't mean that if you are a felon, or if you're prohibited from possessing a firearm, or in certain situations, you can just carry. But what it does mean is that if you're a law abiding citizen and you feel that part of your protection plan is to carry a firearm in a concealed manner, you're exercising your Second Amendment right. That's your right. But it looked if you're a bad guy and you got a concealed guy, they're gonna throw the book at you. So kind of seems like a no brainer. And more than half the states in the United States have this, Okay, the North Carolina has been lagging behind. And I got to tell you it's it's I understand the Democrats to come out and oppose it, but it's been Republicans who stymied this. Phil Berger basically killed this thing two years ago. Now he's fighting for his political life, so all of a sudden, he's gonna he's gonna allow this thing to go through the Senate. But the problem is, you have you had two Republicans vote no. Yesterday you had two GOP legislators in North Carolina vote no on your right to as efficiently and quickly as possible and effectively as possible protect yourself and your family. And these are GOP and I'll tell you who they are, because frankly, I think that we need to find their bulls. We haven't done this in a while, but if clearly they've lost them somewhere, and their spines too, So I would ask everyone listening, everyone listening to the sound of my voice today to help these poor men locate their poor hoods stuff and their spines. Now, they may look like tiny ball bearings. I don't know. You may see them on your commute somewhere. Maybe they left them at a store that you know. I don't know, but clearly they've lost them, and I think as a public service we should help. And then if you see something you think might be their stones, you should call them at their legislative office and go, hey, I think I found them. So maybe you can man up and let people exercise their constitutional right, because who the hell are you? Who the hell are you to tell me that I can't protect myself when I've never even gotten a traffic ticket. In my fifteen years in North Carolina, I've done nothing. I've been a good boy, or at least I haven't been caught right, So like, who are you? So clearly I have to assume they've been separated from this very important part, because why else would you vote like that? Why else? And actually I'll even go a little bit deeper here, like one of the guys, one of the reps, he represents William Briston. Bill Briston is down what Blaydon County. This man knows that there is the Beast of Bladenborough walking around somewhere and at any point could attack you or your family or any of his constituents. And this piece of garbage doesn't want you to protecting yourself from the Beast of Bladenborough. The other rep is Ted Davis, who is down in New Hanover, Wilmington. Ted Davis and Bill bristin my audience, will help you find your testicles. Okay, I've tasked everyone with it. They're gonna look. I want people to communicate to Ted and Bill about the search, call them, email them, let them know. And also maybe just maybe when Josh Stock vetos this thing which is almost guaranteed you guys will come correct, because we need to be able to override Josh Stein. I expect Josh Stein to crap all over my Second Amendment rights, but I'll be damned if you two are gonna do it. And for those of you who chose not to vote, I hope your strategy is just that you realized you had enough votes. So I'll take a wait and see. But these two voted no, and we need to locate their sex. Okay, all right, so we'll work on that. You can help us. It's Bill Briston and Ted Davis, and my audience is here to help. So we're scouring and if we see anything, we'll say something. Okay, but who do you think you are? Who the hell do you think you are? And if this is how this continues and these two somehow end up back up in the legislature that is on the NCGOP man, Oh wait, hold on, I'm getting ram Ranch information. You know what, you guys probably go to the Ram Ranch. Okay, well there we go, all right, So anyway, not happy about that. I don't know if you guys could tell, because I just just the audacity. That's what makes me so the audacity and Britain used to be a Democrat. He converted to a member of the GOP, but apparently not all the way. Perfectly unacceptable. We're here to help, That's what we'll do, and we'll be right back. Hang on. So we've got a few things going on. One, we got some really really really lunatic audio we were playing for you earlier about how money isn't real and this girl's not going to pay her three hundred thousand dollars back, so we'll see how that works out for her. And she's eating Starbucks in the video so that she can mock those who I would mock her. And then another woman who accidentally bought a flag shirt? How do you accidentally buy a flag shirt? Hey? He saw it right, that's what I like. How do you? How is that a whoops?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: In fact, I just realized I'm wearing I have a Tommy Bahama T shirt on and it happens to have a flag on it. So I guess I got to burn this huh No, No, and I knew that when I bought the shirt because I liked it, So no, that's that's not an accident. But in both cases, very very annoying. We have a vote, this vote yesterday, and by the way, I want you to listen to. I like how our new Speaker of the House, Destin Hall handles this right, and that's screechy Moonbat. So listen. This is the vote on constitutional carry, which did go through yesterday. However, I have some big concerns that I'll reiterate here in just a moment. But here's the audio, and good on Haul for handling this in a negative and cynic many substitute Center Bill seven fifty. You haven't passed it second reading without objection to.
Speaker 8: The General Assembly of North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Nuts. What's with us is the passage of the Synamystute Senate Bill fifty on its third riding. All those in favor will say, I, I don't suppose no guys have it. And the Senate Committee Substitute Senate Bill fifty, having past, the sergeant arms will remove the lady who's self selected herself to be removed. The boo will be sent to the Senate. I just like the way he words that, Uh, sergeant at arms will remove the lady who has self selected herself for removal. Ah, because that's all you got. The problem is she could win in this whole thing. And here's what I mean by that. So you have you have Bill Briston and Ted Davis. Easy to remember Bill and Ted. All right, let's see how helpful that is, except they're not the fun, lovable Keanu Reeves and his buddy. Uh, they're too purported geo. He members of the legislature voted no on you being able to exercise your constitutional right to protect yourself. The audacity of it. Now, there were some other GOP reps who didn't vote. I'm not putting them on blast at the moment, because it's not uncommon if the whip knows that they're going to have enough votes that they might not be forced to show up. Do you know what I'm saying? Maybe they had. I guess we had. I'm not going to name who it was, but we had somebody who works with one of the reps who didn't vote, who had a family emergency. Right is that ross field of the phone call family emergency? I got it. And if he didn't need to be there, which he clearly didn't, to get this passed, then not lightening up at the moment, However, the path that this bill is going to take is it will be vetoed by Josh Stein, make no mistake about that, and that's when it's going to matter. And if you got these two Bill and Ted from Bladenborough and from Wilmington, if you got these two who are supposedly on the GOP side, who don't come correct on this because they think that somehow you need permission from them, which is just pure arrogance, then I don't know if they're going to be able to override his veto. So we need to get this figured out. And my only assumption was is these two lost their you know, their they're wavos somewhere and so I wanted to utilize our giant audience here to help them find it. So if you happen to see their manhood or their spines while you're going about your business today, please call their office and let them know, because they clearly need those back. And frankly, if they if they do quiet this and and somehow we're not able to over write a video because of these two, they shouldn't. They should be out at the next election. It's really that simple. This is a very easy litmus test for what it means to be a GOP politician asking for votes in North Carolina, and they failed it, and they they like, there's a makeup test coming, and may I hope you hit it out of the park with it. But if you fail both, then you're you're you're not qualified to hold your position, and you need to return back to your constituents and probably go live in the hills somewhere in shame because no one will want to be around you. But you know, I I have a little you know, we got a few people to listen to this show. So while you're thinking about it, well, we'll help you in the search. Okay, all right, very good, We're very helpful. Let me grab a phone call here, Anthony. What's up?
Speaker 8: Hey, that woman who who doesn't enjoy UH or doesn't think money is real, she shouldn't have.
Speaker 3: A problem when they guards their wages and what because money's not real, you don't need.
Speaker 1: That pay check.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but hey, I was also gonna say. I was also gonna say, when did they get Ben Steins to start doing uh? The news reads on that UH Indian plane crash.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't hear it. I was I ran, I was in the other room. I did not hear the top of the hour news there so and one.
Speaker 3: Other things, is anybody checked on Jamal?
Speaker 1: I haven't heard heard from Jamal and I'll walk in at Tuesday. I think he called. He called earlier this week, Okay, just checking, Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, he called. He had some he had some ideas about summary executions. Who's a I'm not making that up.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, all right, thanks Anthony, She said, yeah, I remember that call.
Speaker 2: I was completely shocked when Jamal was deported.
Speaker 1: Oh no, or did we deport him to? Did he jaywalk? He probably jaywalking? Oh man, those of you who don't know, there's like this, a bunch of TikTok influencers all put out videos the last couple of days, and they all are like, they all sound the same, and the point that they all open with is have you ever jaywalked? That's the same as break it into the US. So we assume he would be deported for jaywalking, since apparently they're the same, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight said wait, hold on, no, I don't think that. Somebody just sent me a picture of what they think might be Bill and Ted's boys. I think those are those what are those acorn? Those are acorns, sir. They're probably about the right size, though, so keep the search up. Thanks for the email. I love how helpful our audience is. Man, Love how helpful our audience is. By the way, you want a fun story, I got a fun story for you. Hang on, love this. Listen to this headline. You're ready. Mule riding Kentucky man accused of unleashing raccoon in bar after being turned away. As you do, a Kentucky man known by locals as cowboy Cody Ross. You see the mugshot on this when you're cutting it in what would you say that Cowboy Cody looks like he might enjoy it's what's substance?
Speaker 2: I don't know me.
Speaker 1: Maybe math, Yeah, that's yeah. Like I don't think this dude's allowed to buy benadril anywhere in Murray, Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Cowboy Cody as he's called, he he looks like if you haven't seen the mug shot in every single Western well not every single one, but you have that like trope where they open up the outhouse door and you have the outlaw sitting in there like doing his business, and he looks the look of confusion on his face before the hero shoots him dead. That's that's this guy. Yeah, open, look at his face. Open out house door, that's the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Should have been there so long during the ambush, sir. So Anyway, the forty year old was arrested after police say he released a raccoon. Where did he get the raccoon? Do you think he just had it with him, you know, like in his saddle bags on his mule that he's riding around. I'm gonna assume he's riding a mule because he's probably got a dui. I shouldn't assume that, but it's probably not wrong. All right, here we go. All right, So, officers with the Murray Police Department responded to a business around nine at night after receiving reports of a disturbance. Officers found Mason driving and initiated his traffic stuff. So he traded in the mules who he is driving, but he refused to roll his window down or exit the vehicle. They then were like, ah, you got to come. If an officer tells you to step out of your vehicle, you have to do that. You realize that, right, there's literally settled law on this. I know. I've seen these videos. Were like, it's a really easy concept. You don't have to like it, but like from they the courts have ruled from an officer's safety perspective, if you're in a traffic stop, they can ask you to step out of your vehicle, and the amount of people who go, I'm not stepping out only to have their window smash. You get drug out and be all surprised, Like how are you surprised now? But I digress, so they, you know, they forcibly removed him. Authorities later learned someone had been bidden by the raccoon that Mason had previously released. I love this too. By the way, this quote from the woman the bartender. Her name is Mary Haffner. She was the bar at the business involved. Why don't they put the bar's name here? I kind of wanted I would like to go see pictures so I can, like on Google or you know, Yelp or something to see what they kind of looked like. So anyway, Mary Haffner, a bartender at the business involved in the incident, told the publication that Mason had quote trapped a raccoon earlier in the day and had been quote carrying it around with him. Well, like in a sack. It's a wild raccoon. It's probably not just chilling on your shoulder, you know what I'm saying. Doesn't want to be there. She went on to say, I'm a bartender. You know, I've seen some crazy stuff, but nothing like this. After I explained that Mason lives alone on a farm in the area, caused trouble at the bar in the past, and that Mason was clearly intoxicated when he turned up that day, all right, So that makes u and was And not only was he intoxicated, he had been banned from the bar a few days prior, involving an incident with the mule that he was known to ride around. He said to me, Oh, I see how when so she confronted him, told to get out, said, oh, I see how it is. They sent a pretty face out here to distract me. Mason then allegedly returned to the bar moments later with the raccoon, opened the door and hurled it into the establishment. Hafner told the publication that another employee attempted to apprehend the raccoon by grabbing its tail and was bitten. Yeah, you shouldn't do that. So now you're getting a raby shot. Probably. Hafner said she was able to corner the raccoon with a towel. She said, quote, I'm no city slicker. I'm a Kentucky girl. I ain't got no problem catching raccoons. Good on her, like wafy material is the kids say. Mason had been arrested after he turned up at Tap two sixteen after drinking and writing the Mule previously. Also Mason in another incident, Dude, he has beef with this bar. Mason, also in another incident, allegedly showed up at the bar with a bull whip attempting to whip other patrons. Yeah yeah, I'm gonna second that, meth. Guess this guy is the very least and out of control alcoholic, But his teeth tell another story. All right, seven nineteen here on the CaCO Day radio program. You guys remember Macklemore, You guys remember were you still? Were you still doing music when he had his big thrift shop hit. I turned around long ago.
Speaker 2: It was just after that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, So he's still alive. So if you haven't heard of mackel Moore in a while, and a funny thing happened. He put a new song out and it's it's really anti police, and then there was an incident. I'll explain that coming up next here on the CaCO Day radio program. Can it you're up first?
Speaker 9: Go right ahead, Hey, Casey, I was just listening. I'll talk about those TikTok enpulancers. There's a reason they're influencers, and they don't have like a real job, but.
Speaker 1: Big audiences. Some of them have millions, literally millions of followers and impressions. I mean, it's not for nothing, that's true.
Speaker 3: I'll give them that.
Speaker 9: There's yet that's a whole nother I'm not even getting none of that. So my thoughts on that are, walk your butt across the border at that same border the other directions. See if they feel the same way about it that you do, A and B. If it's okay to break the while as long as it's just a little crime, how about I walk and Jay walked my mot up in the old house and pick up a few things, or maybe they walk into your car and ride down to California or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, the check who doesn't think money is not really you could probably take her stuff since none of it's real, So yeah, you might be onto something.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, if Jay walk and goes, hey, I've got a lot of places i'd like in Jay Walk. I mean, Jay Walked brought up the White House wall and see if it's okay.
Speaker 1: You know that in the Mexican constant in the Constitution of Mexico, a foreigner, it is illegal for somebody who is not a citizen in Mexico to weigh in on any politics down there. And if you're in the Mexico at a protest that you're an instant of port ye out. Yeah they're done. Yeah, the hypocrisy is overwhelming for sure, Janet, have you ever brought a man pun into a bar?
Speaker 9: Have brought a lot of things to a bar? I can't say that raccoon has ever been one?
Speaker 1: All right, so gold No, No, I did bring a possible.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, a possum.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, I've bought a couple of dogs to a lean.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then somebody, when I was in high school, as a senior prank, caught a baby antelope and put it in the wrestling room on Friday, and then on Monday it had pooped everywhere. So and I I did not do it. I suspect I think I know who did it, but I was never verified there.
Speaker 9: So you know, again a couple of which I had done it, and.
Speaker 1: The bravo things. Things happen in the country. That's all I'm saying. All right, Janet, thanks for the thank sure to call there, although I really didn't like that because I guess the mom had been hit by a car. Because you don't want to mess with baby animal, especially get your scent all over. It could be a big problem. But I guess mom had been whacked by a car, is what the story was that came out of there. All right, Josette, go right.
Speaker 10: Ahead, Yes, good morning, Casey. I've got two comments about to the stories that you were talking about this morning. And I don't know if you mentioned these guys because I caught you halfway through when you were talking about the gun bill.
Speaker 3: I belong to.
Speaker 10: The Second Amendment Group for the state of North Carolina, Grassroots North Carolina, and while I have not been I haven't had my feet on the ground with this particular bill, but these guys are the ones that are leading the fight on this bill. We've got people on the ground at the legislature. We're getting emails out to our members letting them know like who to call, here's a number. This is what's going on, step by step. So I would really encourage your listeners to jump on the Grassroots North Carolina website, join them, and join a big group on the fight for not only this bill but everything.
Speaker 1: Reiterate too, because this is this is the challenge that you and and and you folks are are having to overcome. This is what people need to understand. If these two idiots and you didn't say that I did, If these two idiots are a no vote, then they then the GOP is going to have to convince three Democrats if they want to override. Okay, and not a single Democrat voted for this thing yesterday. If these guys come correct, they still have to find a single Democrat or there needs to be the math has to work, meaning people don't show up on the other side, which is probably not going to happen. So this is this is this is the single greatest obstacle to getting this bill passed uh that that we have seen in North Carolina. And that's why I am outraged that these two feel that they can get.
Speaker 10: Away with this, so yeah, and I can tell you with with we are going after them. Are modeling no compromise, and we are going after those two. So jump on that website. In regards to western North Carolina, I read let's encourage you. There is a group in Swana Noah five A, one C three called the Blessing Projects and I've done three really big donations to them and they are flying under the radar. But this organization is doing so much, especially for the people who can't who are still stuck on the mountains and can't come down. They're taking stuff to them. So if you want I can give.
Speaker 1: I can't. I have them, have them on my list. You know Cassie Clark who we have on the show sometimes.
Speaker 10: Not Kassie, but I know the person who started this group and is running it.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no, I'm just saying so she's been a really good point of contact. And my counterpartner, Ashville Mark has has They've provided list of some really good people in projects we're gonna be highlighting next week and I have them on my list.
Speaker 10: So, oh, fantastic, great group, Kristin is phenomenal. Thank you for doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, we'll be we'll be deep diving all over this next week when we're up there. Okay, all right, thanks for the calls back, Thank you. Yeah. If I can get my call screener to cooperate, yay, there it goes. Oh look, Jamal got undeported? All right, Jamal? Or are you calling from a foreign country? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Sir Bollingwood Cube, Kase, I can believe almost all. And Jelli for can you believe it? I would say, you walked in and dig me up, and he said you're going to Cuba. MA, I'm saying, oh, we'll go out hold it now. The last time of blow Black Soldiers went to Cuba, we turned it out. Now, you know. We took sam one Heel and save Taday Rogero and the worklide of looking up history. Oh my god, I'm here and then I saw him and I need to help find Republican wave rolls again because it seem like the same people who stopped stuff for the republicsher is cowardly Republicans who run on we're going to be Republicans and we're going to do broad black rock. As soon as they get to Raleigh in Washington, d C. They have my principles and my principles to help me. I can't go Forrinceville. But you didn't tell us that while you was running in the primary. So yes, Kasey, I'm downing at Cuba. Who I'm trying to find Republican wavos?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, look one, glad you're using the word wavos, so people know what you're looking for too. You want to check under the Kuba libres uh. Maybe dig around in some pakodo while you're down there. Lots of good lots of good food choices, and if you find them, let us know and maybe we can get you like a raft or something and you can do the ninety mile trek back to the US.
Speaker 3: But Casey, here's something I didn't know. You know, the dish shape development people keep wearing on their T shirt. That's where I found out you won't too fond of people like me that looked like me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you did not.
Speaker 3: How bad in the world segregation? Oh god?
Speaker 1: Yeah. The only wish that Chileans could have sured Oblivions could have shot him more. All right, thank you for the call. Do appreciate it there, Jamal, Sorry about your free vacation to the Caribbean. Ross, you ever hear somebody so upset over a free Caribbean vacation? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just can't make some people happy.
Speaker 1: No, it's just h yeah, Palm trees really really really destitute people who are subjugated by their government. Uh and uh rum they have good rum. So there you go, all right, seven forty three here on the CaCO Day radio program. So I just saw that Trump and Elon had themselves a phone call yesterday and now they're good. Dude, that whole thing is still so weird. I just, let's say, hypothetically, I was to go on the air. Well, I'm on the air, so let's say hi, pathetically, I wanted to start telling you how Ross is on the Epstein list. I've seen it. He's there. In fact, part he's got his own wing at the Epstein mansion down there, just literally named the Hayes Compound. That's where it is. Hey, I would understand if Ross didn't want to talk to me anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean you don't understand. I guess how two alpha males talk to each other?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I saw I saw that going around social media? Right?
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 2: Like Jack Pasubi whatever his name is. Yeah, yeah, how alpha guy has tugged to And I'm like, I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, you might joke with your boy like a you know, and then and then you make you say some horrible things. That is sometimes, but you don't do it publicly. You're sitting around like a watching football trash talk at each other.
Speaker 2: I mean right, Joking about someone's mom is a bit different than saying that they're a pedophile, A little bit.
Speaker 1: A little bit. Yeah, yeah, some would some would say that that's a little so I I don't know. I don't know what happened to that phone call. Here's the deal. Do I think that both of them are a net positive for this country one hundred percent? And that's why you hate it when mom and dad are fighting. That being said, that was which and that's why I thought it was so funny because Elon was doing like that's how that was Trump's thing, right, you saw it during the very first debate where he was just just head shotting all of his sixteen opponents. Oh, Jeb Bush bur right, mocking him, your dad killed Kennedy to Cruz, and so I have it flipped around the whole thing was weird man. All right, let me do this. Let's get Rais stage here from the weather Channel to let us know if today's opening round in the US, then just north of Pittsburgh's going to be dry and then maybe some weather for us locally.
Speaker 11: Right, So yeah, I think it'll be dry today and the rain chances will be going up. Widespread rain fall, probably not Saturday, Sunday probably the best chances. I'll get some showers, stutter showers. You may get delayed tomorrow afternoon, the same thing for the weekend, but I don't think anything that's the last all day.
Speaker 1: So we have the rebuffed Oakland is legendary. It's probably the yeah, yeah, yeah, if you get that wet right on top of everything, right, these guys are gonna be shooting when I shoot, yeah or me, They're not gonna be that bad.
Speaker 6: But in triple digits, I'm triple digits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so, but is that gonna stay mostly to the north or.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna get tosed kind of too. Got a low pressure system gonna come through the Ohio Valley.
Speaker 1: There's a front.
Speaker 11: There's also kind of remainders of a front laying over the top of us right now. I mean, nobody really cares about all that, but basically it just means the rain chance is going to be going up, and that's going to include the upcoming weekend.
Speaker 6: Today, just hit and miss stuff this afternoon. That should about do it.
Speaker 11: Mid upper eighties, and tomorrow we'll go into the likely category of middle late afternoon showers, thunder showers around, and same thing for Saturday and Sunday. Sunday looks like to be a less wet day then Saturday, but Saturday could end up with widespread, scattered showers and thunderstorms.
Speaker 6: I mean there will be dry hours. It's probably gon to the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Torrentially all day Saturday, all day all day Saturday. So no side launch. And we don't need our city hagged with graffiti again like they did yesterday. So yeah, don pour away man on Saturday.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll try tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Thank you, all right, appreciate it. There you go, race stage. Just ask them to go kick the heart machine for one day. Man, watch some of that group that f ice graffiti off of our state buildings. All right, seven forty seven, Hang on, this goes back to what we were talking about earlier with this whole Uh these TikTok influencers who clearly clear I'm sure some of them maybe pay attention, but like it's all emotion, it's all talking points. And the fact that they all simultaneously made the decision to record a video comparing jaywalking to illegal immigration, like it immediately you know, it's not organic and I and I'm sorry the groups and the lobbyists and the organizers and the people funding this stuff who and then those within the Democrat Party who just did the thing with all the senators that was just so ridiculously fake, all doing their same video holding their same stupid little Lavalier mic, and the whole thing was annoying. That being said, they for some reason still haven't figured out that, you know, maybe just maybe people are onto them because they keep doing it. And I don't know, the only person they're convincing are people who want to be convinced of that because they think that already, because they're the ones that are they're going to put this back out there. Nobody's looking at some chick who does yogurt reviews or whatever for political advice on anything other than yogurt. I don't know if there's somebody does that. But maybe there's a maybe there's a thing there. They had a giant hero's welcome party for Greta Thunberg. I, by the way, is it official Tunberg? Now? Ross and I are trying to figure this out. Yesterday or the other day?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: Has it always been Tunberg or because now they keep saying Tunberg, and I thought it was Thunberg. I don't know. But they had like a big heroes welcome for you know, she came up one hundred and twenty five miles short, right, ugh, Like, she didn't do the thing that they were gonna do. She did not accomplish anything other than to put some videos out saying that she was being held hostage. And then five minutes later there's a picture of her in business class on a flight headed back to Sweden.
Speaker 2: It is a massive failure, just a massive failure, like all or and they ate of the food that was on the flotilla. Yeah, hey man, I'm I'm gonna gonna for the children. I'm gonna climb Mount Everest. Oh, I'm gonna do I take a few steps. I'm like, you know, it's a little nippy, a little chilly. I'm done I'm done. You're like, you're a hero.
Speaker 1: No I'm not. Yeah, you get that pain in your side. Oh my god. It's just the worst. This is like like and so but then they but they're all waiting for at the airport. They like, oh yeah, they're clapping. They put one of those Palestinian kerchief things on the hand or a Palestinian flag. I don't know if you saw the video, it's just read. It's like it's like right after Super Bowl twenty five, taking Scott Norwood out for drinks.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, buddy, I have a Scott Norwood jersey. He was a good man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I done it. I'm sure he's a fine guy.
Speaker 2: But I mean, so they're getting like Tunberg or how do they say it now Putenberg Tuneberg and your name is Odell apparently and yeah, maybe like we were sucked into like a different universe, like a parallel Maybe your name is Odell here.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe mister Haynes is on yeah underwear, King of North Carolina.
Speaker 2: So you might not know this, but the Haines logo, you know, you can see in your head, right, that was something I drew when I was in kindergarten. It was accidentally, I made one of the most like the most famous logos, and that's why that's my name, Haines.
Speaker 1: Well, it's far less confusing than the Fruit of the Loom thing, which, by the way, did you know that turned out to be true and not a I don't know, did you see this? Yeah, it's an Indela effect, right, but it's not. They they literally people were able to locate it. And I think they've in a thrift shop. Some guy went in a thrift shop and they had some old Fruit of the Loom thing with the cornucopia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they tried to say it wasn't a thing, and so what the company was just lying about it I.
Speaker 1: Lying or not aware it was. It was only a thing for a short period of time, but it was a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's like a Mandela fact. No, look it up. I didn't believe it at first either, and I went and looked at some other stuff, and then people started they went into their closets because people are frigging hoarders, man, and and they were pulling out like where it's the logos in the back of the T shirt there, I swear got it inked in. It's not on a tag, it's inked into it. It's clearly the cornucopia.
Speaker 2: Bearnstein bears right. That was sittinbad was a genie in a movie. I don't care. I mean that those things happened.
Speaker 1: Those are real CaCO Day Radio program. Thanks for hanging out with us. We got another hour to go. And I know it's Thursday, and normally we chat with Steven, our official NERD correspondent there, but mister Ken is not available today. What was Is he traveling the world again?
Speaker 2: Deported to Gorman.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Oh, that's unfortunate. Stuff's out of control. Did you see the Coastguard boarded a big boat yesterday in Miami that was full of like all the FIFA people. They're having like a big one year to the World Cup, which by the way, is supposed to be in what Los Angeles? Right? Or no, that's the Olympics coming to Los Angeles. The World Cup's going to be spread out, that's right. So anyway, they're having a big boat party. Coast Guard boards the mayor of Miami was on the boat, I guess, and they check people's documents and now everyone's freaking out and it's like have you been on the water. How many of you have been on a vessel boarded by the coast guard or stopped by the coastguard.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 1: H that's something they do. You'd be just going to doing what you're doing. They want to see like fire extinguishers, they want to check them. Look, I I the whole thing is just crazy, and it's like all of these objections I keep seeing is like, your objection is that they're enforcing laws. I know, I know for a while it didn't and really the Coastguard never stopped doing this. I got bored. We got boarded, oh last year now the year before, we got boarded uh in uh just outside of Surf City, or we got really board board They pulled up alongside and then you go through the thing and then you're done. That's it super simple, not that difficult. But it's like, I have we gone so far and so long without the enforcing laws that it feels draconian maybe for some people, but that's a problem. But pretending like this coast they keep pretending like these things are unusual, and admittedly some are because it's unusual times. You got people that are taken over major cities on Saturday. They got all these protests. They're gonna be all over the state of North Carolina. By the way, the Raleigh one. I forgot about this. I was incorrect earlier I mentioned when I was talking to Ray Downtown. I just remember the Raleigh one for some reason isn't downtown. No, No, it's up. It's up towards you Ross. So all the moon bats are going to be gathered at Capital along Capital Boulevard by five point forty there by Triangle Town Center. So you should your your policy of never driving on Capital is probably a pretty good one, especially on Saturday, because I can't. I mean, I hope, and they want to stand there with their signs and you know, yell at people going by, Hey this is what we think. Great, but you could how quickly if you if they if they got on five forty, were that screw things up? Or Capital? Can you imagine blocking Capital Boulevard the middle of the day on a Saturday next to a mall. So I hope, I hope none. I hope it doesn't come to any of that. And again, do what you do. Just don't graffiti stuff, that's fine, and you know, scream and signs and compare things to Jaywalktt, whatever you want to do, just don't mess things up for people, because the audacity of thinking that your whatever your thing is, the thinking whatever your thing is, is more important than other people's just ability to go do things Like that horrible video of that that Hispanic woman who's is freaking out because they've surrounded her car with their babies in it, that we we talked about earlier this week. There's another video from New York. Yeah, here we go. There's an so, so, this is a this is a black woman who's not she's not having a political discussion with these two white liberals. There's the smuggiest white liberal people you've ever met. She's not having a political discussion. She's just like, I need to get out. I gotta go to work. And her car is being blocked in by them. She's like, I gotta go to work. Can I please go to work. She's not engaging, she's I don't know her politics because she's that's not what it's about. And I want you to listen to it because now there's somebody filming this interaction. So you're gonna a little it's a little quiet in the at first, but then you're hearing the person filming ask why are you doing this to this woman? She's got to go to work, And I want you to listen to this guy's response.
Speaker 8: Okay, I just know, how is it the people protest that doesn't.
Speaker 3: How do you.
Speaker 1: A woman from going to work? Oh no, not work, Black people from going to work? Look at this.
Speaker 8: I'm not posing problem. I'm not trying to shine from this.
Speaker 1: Just awful people ross on the smugness scale. How punishable is that dude? Don't really I can't stand the dude. I just I I I hate that. I feel visceral hate for it because I know that's not good. That's not good. But I watched it, and there's another there's a longer video to where he's just a smuggle.
Speaker 2: He looks like the dudes like that during the nineties, at least at my high school. I don't know how it was in Wyoming where there were these dudes that would like always play hacky Sack outside the school. Yeah, they were like that green sort of I don't know what that material is. That's sort of like you know what the hacky sack people wore? You remember what it was like? I wore the same jacket. He's wearing that. He looks like he could be one of those guys transported from like nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 1: Except the Hacky Sack people were mostly fine. Yeah, like like they weren't locking the school door, like we're playing Hacky Sack. You all could stay in there all week.
Speaker 2: No, but he looks like he's still doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, he's it's it's his life is alarm. His whole life is alarp.
Speaker 2: Yes, the whole thing right, because he's not he's not. I don't think he's old enough to have played Hacky Sack in nineteen ninety five, like.
Speaker 1: But he's gotten away with being like that and he feels so righteous.
Speaker 2: That's that's the part that they all do. They all think they're on the right side.
Speaker 1: And it's like this woman who has she's not wearing a maga hat. She hasn't engaged in any of the If he really listened to the quiet part, it's clear that she's all she's saying, I just want to go to work. She probably doesn't want to go to work too, let's just be honest.
Speaker 2: Like most people, she has to go to work to pay her bills, to provide for her family, and this guy's mocking her like ooh you. And he does the thing with his hand too.
Speaker 1: Like ooh work. And he probably doesn't have a job.
Speaker 2: Because he doesn't have a job exactly right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this whole thing is That's all I can say. But but it's like and and and it's and the reason people will feel that way is because also like it. It trickles down. I learned it from watching you, dad.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't know, did you see the exchange between Representative san Uh, how do you say? Is it whatever? Sanchez or Sanchez anyway, he's a Democratic congresswoman and so she's interviewing or she's questioning in the in the hearing dissent right the Treasury guy, who, by the way, is gay. But I saw this other thing too where they wrote an article over the weekend Washington Post and they're like, uh, these these are the people Donald Trump wishes didn't exist. And it's like, let's see, Uh, he has an openly gay cabin official. He has too hispanic, too black. I could go down the whole list, like his his cabinet is not all white dudes, and one of the white dudes is openly gay. So like the whole thing. But so she's sitting there, but she has this victim mentality. She's a member of Congress. She's not a victim. She's a member of Congress. That's a pretty good gig. And you get great investment advice while you're there. So you got that going for you. And I want you to I want you to listen to and you already know how these things work, right where they ask questions but they really don't want answers, and even when they get answers that literally answer their question, like, oh so you're not gonna answer, and and like even the even the rest of the members of Congress were so taken aback by what she said. Listen to this.
Speaker 12: In fact, we've already seen that prices are rising on many everyday goods.
Speaker 1: No Congress, Congress interrupt and time is mine, and time is mine.
Speaker 12: Please don't interrupt with you.
Speaker 1: And I will ask you question and I will grant.
Speaker 12: You an opportunity to answer them, but please don't interrupt me during my.
Speaker 1: Time with quar.
Speaker 12: Okay, I know I'm a woman, but please try to limit yourself to answering my questions. No, I'm sorry, but we get talked over all the time, and I and I don't want that to happen.
Speaker 1: By the way, doesn't she lose the intersectionality Olympics here against Bassett because he's gay. Right, isn't there a pecking order to this stuff? I mean, just being a woman versus a smaller minority group. I thought that that's that you won if you were the smaller or if you had multiple It's why you have these people. They're like, I'm pan disabled, you know, you know nine other things.
Speaker 2: If you believe in that, there has to be a hierarchy. And she's a white woman, yeah, he's a way, I don't know. She's a CIS white woman, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, she is a SIS white woman. You lose, right. I don't like I don't abide by that stuff. I just think she annoying. But he was trying to literally point out a financial statistic that was published that very same day.
Speaker 2: Going back to yesterday, we're talking about how they're still running and I can't believe they're still doing it, and it sounds like you couldn't either. They're still running the you know, oh my god, he's a Nazi playbook from like twenty sixteen that hasn't worked, that has resulted in what we're seeing today. And it's still they're booing her because she's still running this old playbook right, like, oh, you're a secon, like you got you gotta do something new. The article referring to, I'm sorry, go ahead now, I'm just saying people are tired of that crap. The the what he's referring to is an article where it said, you know who else loved putting down social uprisings, Adolf Hitler?
Speaker 1: That The Atlantic ran. I'm paraphrasing out and having it in front of me, but that's basically what the article was. And I'm like, we're doing the literally Hitler thing again. First, we've already passed that because remember they did it so many times they had to go he's literally Hitler now installing one and we had that insane article. So now they're back at it like there's a bunch of stuff that clearly isn't working out, and they're not changing up these unorganic video collections with all the influencers or all the members of Congress. The just the insanity man of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. It's the same and it is clearly on display here all right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four let's see here. Oh oh, I do have a story that makes me a little happy though, because you know what season it is, right, So it's like it's one of my favorite seasons. Some people say their favorite time of the year the holidays, right, want to get together with family. You're Christian, obviously Christmas has big significance there. That's good, and those are fine, Those are good in all, but they are nothing compared to my favorites. Season tourist Goring season. We had an incident. I'll share it with you. Next out these weird Star Wars Steven Miller tweets. Have you guys seen these? So you got Steven Miller and then they're taking quotes from him, and then they're like making AI videos of the quotes over the top of General Grievous like he's saying them from Star Wars. What is that? I oh, look, this is what an evil guy would say, and Grievous is evil and we're all will be one Kenobian. No, by the way, this is the quote from the one I did see. I'm not gonna watch all of these. It says, the insurrectionist mobs will be defeated. Our love for America is stronger than their hatred. Sovereignty will be restored, the illegals will be returned, Our way of life will prevail. And I don't know if you know this, A lot of people dig that quote. So you're sticking it over a picture of General Grievous is I don't understand it. And also there's other Star Wars characters. Why why why would you go with Grievous? That's what I don't like. If I was gonna make fun of Steven Miller because he's bald, I'd go with who was who was the bad dude?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: In the that Ray ended up decapitating or not Ray?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 1: It was it Ray who killed him? Ross? Who was the bad guy? The alien looking dude in the last Star Wars group of movies? Try and can't remember that? Yeah, Snoke? Like, if you're gonna make Steven Miller jokes, put it over Snoke just because Steven's bald, you know whatever. But again, you also got to use quotes that people disagree with. A lot of people don't find that problematic what he just said, right, because we're able to delineate between legal and illegal immigration, like it's just a it's just a big super fail. Speaking of super fails, A an incident has happened this time or once again, and it's where ths usually are. In Yellowstone, a thirty year old man from New Jersey was gored by a bison. It happened Tuesday. He's the second person Gordon Yellowstone this year. It's kind of a slow year. Usually usually by Memorial Day you've got one or two under your belt and then you're already now you're into the main, you know, thrust of it, and then there's a moose incident or something else, or maybe an elk occasionally, but so you know, let's step it off animals. And he did exactly what you think he did. He saw the bison. He's over there at Old Faithful and say, hey, you know, make a great picture of me standing over next to that bison. You know who didn't think that was a good idea. The bison not a fan of it, not at all. And you know wiser because you did it wrong. You started inching over until eventually the animal freaked out. It's like, you know, I weigh as much as a car, so I'm gonna stick a horn through you right now. What you want to do? And one, you want to find bison that have calves, and they're gonna be a little bigger this time of the year because you know the calve out there at the earlier part of the year. So but you can still you can still find some. So you want to find a mama bison who's got calves. And rather than inching your way over to get your photo ops so you can feel cool about your trip to Yellowstone, what you want to do. You want to run right at the calf, okay, and then before the calf can get away, you want to throw your arms around the fuzzy cow and then turn and show mom that you and the calf are getting along, and then she'll be cool. Tailor is old Ross. You grew up in New York, and even you knew that right about snatching the calf in front of the mama bison. They love it. It's like their favorite thing. Let me just tell you, Saturday is going to be a day and it almost doesn't matter where you go. It's gonna be an interesting day. And it may be interesting good, maybe interesting bad. It may be moon bad, interesting I don't know, but so Saturday, a bunch of things happened. Saturday, of course, is Trump's birthday, It is the Army's two hundred and fiftieth birthday celebration, which is gonna have that big parade up in DC there, and I think they got like six thousand troops up there. They got tanks and helicopters, all sorts of stuff. I don't think there's gonna be any missiles, so I can't call it a missile parade, but whatever. At the same time, that's happening nationwide, totally organic, not at all being paid for by outside groups. Protests will take place, call these no Kings protests, and depending on you know what city you're in. I mean, I got to be in two different cities on Saturday that are having protests. I'm I'm not looking forward to that, but or I should say Tuesday during the time they're having the protest, right, So that's that's gonna be fun. The Raleigh one is like North Raleigh up by Triangle Town Center and yeah, two main thoroughfares with five point forty and of course Capital Boulevard. They're gonna be on Capitol But like you get a few narty wells who want to block traffic. That could be a problem. I'm I'm the thing that I'm wondering about. Ross, What do you think the over under is on somebody trying to disrupt the military parade up in DC.
Speaker 2: Some of these protests, they'll probably do it, do something dumb like I'm gonna glue myself to the tread of a tank, and then oh, that's not dumb, you should do that. But then they'll compare themselves to tank man and tenem and square.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, so so glue themselves to the tracks of the tank. I don't feel like that ends. Well, you want the helicopters, that's a better idea, so you can look like the last flight out of Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: Do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think watching the way that they that the protesters were a little taken aback when the Marines were coming into LA yesterday where they were still screaming at him, but like they weren't rushing their vehicles or throwing things at them. Lets me know that maybe just maybe there is a brain cellar too in there going Yeah, maybe we shouldn't jack with the Marines. I'll tell you the Let me tell you the worst tweet that I saw yesterday, if you want, just total pandemonium, anarchy. And it was by a former member of Congress. Okay, let me get that. Let me pull this up, sir. I should have pulled it up. Then I just remembered that I had it. All right, So this is like, this is the dumbest idea. And I got to tell you, I swim in dumb ideas all day. Some are mine, mostly mostly they're not. I'm evaluating other people's really really dumb ideas. And uh, this one right here, hands down, took the cake yesterday. All right, here we go, do here it is. It's Adam Kinsinger, by the way, the former congressman. He says, and I quote, I'm not sure why Gavin Newsom doesn't activate the rest of his army National Guard to prevent the president from it or force him to overrule it. Then fight on the Second Amendment guaranteeing a state or right to a militia. How can a state have a militia if the president can simply federlate whatever. Let's just go back to the initition. So his big idea is that Newsome because not all of the California National Guard is activated, right, I want to say five of nine division. I can't remember what it is, but it's actually not even half. It's less than half. So he thinks that Gavin Newsom should activate it as governor, and then that would be his army, and then somehow they would stop Trump's army, which is now not only National Guard but also a bunch of Marines. What do you want him to fight each other? I don't understand. How do you think that's going to go? By the way, no offense to the National guardsman, I'm probably put my money on the seven hundred marines are I mean, obviously this isn't gonna happen. It's a horrible idea. And to write it down and then send it out and have nine thousand or nine eight hundred people like it, I'm assuming an ironically, you want you want California National Guard to square off against each other and Marines?
Speaker 2: They've never seen Rambo first blood.
Speaker 1: Clearly, should they bring anything ross? Anything they should bring?
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I just want you to go up into that mine.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Yeah? But should they bring I don't know a good supply of anything?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they definitely should bring yes body, bess, Yeah, oh okay.
Speaker 1: All right, good, good, good, all right, So we'll put that on the list. Who who who writes that and goes send to send? Not even those two idiot women. I played audio from earlier, which we'll probably play again because they're just hilarious, but in a horrible way, like they don't even have ideas that bad. And the one chick's talking about pretending that she doesn't know three hundred thousand dollars and they'll never come back and bite her. This is the worst idea of the day. You want half the National Guard to square off against the other half with an accompaniment of seven hundred marines and not just yeah marines who are from twenty nine Palms, who's I believe they call their division? What the war dogs who have probably one of the worst postings in the Marine Corps. So they're just they're just itchy to even bring this up. It lets me know exactly why you're not in Congress anymore and never should be allowed anywhere near it. That's just horrible, man, you're trying to that's literally a civil war, is what you're suggesting. So good luck with that, all right? Speaking of this audio, since I tease. If you didn't hear it earlier, we were trying to figure out which of these two women is the at dimwit. If you want to go to sheer stupidity, it's flag girl. If you want to go share because it's a little conniving, it's Starbucks Girl, which is what I'm calling her. But listen to these two and again, the only thing they got going for him is guys probably want to hook up with them. So they have been shielded, I think, from the consequences of being dumb thus far in life. But one day, one day, that'll fade, man, and I don't think it's going to go well for you. So check out this chick who accidentally bought a flag shirt or something.
Speaker 4: Accidentally bought an American flag shirt?
Speaker 1: Could I okay? And so she decided I need to make a video and I need to use all the buzzwords I see people on the influencers saying, so that I can sound like I'm a good person. It's a virtue signal, except she doesn't even know how to virtue signal the facts into the correct order to do it. It's just it's just an an unmuzzled shotgun blast of buzzwords. Just listen to this.
Speaker 4: Accidentally bought an American flag shirt today and I'm gonna go return it because I wasn't even thinking. I was just like, okay, it's cute. No, like, sorry, with what's happening in our country right now, trush, trash, I'm not wearing that people are literally getting seasoned deported without the freaking due process, like meaning the government can literally do whatever they want, and it's slowly becoming a dictatorship. No, sorry, what the scariest thing ever? Like it's literally happening in real freaking time?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: I have so many people who are I know personally who are super scared and will be affected by it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, so what do you do? You're just sitting in your cargoing clothes shopping and you think your friends are about to get abductive? What kind of friend are you? What the heck is that? Now she's just dumb, But this other one, this other one, there's more going on here. And just I thought initially when I saw this video she was eating like an egg McMuffin. Ross realized that what she's actually eating is one of those Starbucks breakfast sandwiches, which is important because it's the whole meme. Why to the kid, You know, if you guys wouldn't spend all your money on Starbucks and you could pay for stuff, which, by the way, I have been I have defended on this show being overly critical of what I think are valid concerns among younger people at the cost of things today. It's not apples to apples, it's not just the normal progression of inflation. There's a lot of things that have made it a lot more difficult, and I think it's fair to recognize those that. Being said, nobody's going to be sympathetic when you make a video like this.
Speaker 5: I'm twenty three years old and I'm in three hundred thousand dollars of debt, and no, I don't plan to pay it. It used to really bother me, but I'm done letting it bother me.
Speaker 1: And when she's eating the sandwich, between each sentence, and it's clearly meant to be a message, she wants you to know she's eating that Starbucks and she's not going to pay your bills.
Speaker 5: And before anybody says I'm lazy or to get a job, I have a job. I work forty hours a week. Not to mention, I work in healthcare, so I'm also saving labs. If a debt collector calls me, they're getting blocked because seriously, why would you give that much money to a twenty three year old. It's not my fault.
Speaker 1: This part right here. I just want you to know, miss, I'm twenty three, and I'm not responsible for anything. We're getting ready to We're getting ready to celebrate the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of this country, which was founded in part by people who were younger than you. Right, so you're eating Starbucks and lining about money not being real. They founded the awesomest country ever. The Wright Brothers conceptualized their flying machine when they were roughly your age. Took them ten years, but eventually they got to it. I want to say whether they're thirty two, but they were already working on this. It's your age. What are you doing? You're eating Starbucks? What was wrong with you? The people who settled the western United States and brought that in. So many of these people they look one hundred years old in their pictures. A lot of them are really young, really young. Lewis and Clark were young when they first started doing surveying. That's what those people are up to in that day and age. And you're eating Starbucks making this video. Just a girl.
Speaker 5: I'm making this video to help other people in debt.
Speaker 1: All right, that's I'm gonna play the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Just a girl, not just that though. You see these photos of maybe you mentioned I was doing something else, but like these photos of the guys and the boats that are going off of Normandy and they look like they're all twelve. Yeah, these photos can't be real. And you realize that's how young they were. Yeah, they're like you know, they were eighteen, but they looked like they were like kids.
Speaker 1: And some of them lied about their age. Yeah, you get on the boat.
Speaker 2: Right, some of them were fifteen and sixteen.
Speaker 1: So uh no, I got people that have zero They're gonna have no sympathy and a wage garnishment Israel and I think you'll find that out. All right. Rased Agic from the Weather Channel is ready to rock and roll what you got, sir, Just for you, Casey.
Speaker 11: Yes, some showers at times, maybe not today at the open, but over the upcoming weekend that would include tomorrow, so maybe delayed. I don't think it's all day rain, but could get a little soggy at times, and we could get a little soggy at times as a shower thunderstorm chances starting to get ticked up. Our best chance today will be as you get into the mountains with some upsol but still an isolated late day storm mid upper eighties. And I think Friday, Saturday, Sunday just gonna put all those days together, so that does include Father's Day, a widely scattered showers of thunderstorms. There will be some opportunities for some dry weather, but I have an indoor plan. If you're planning on being out in the lake, get off if you see under or for you hear thunder sea lightning and obviously the heavy rainfall, and if you're outdoors and here thunder get indoors are close enough to get struck by lightning. So a rain too, could be heavy at times in some spots. But again there will be opportunities for some dry weather. But we'll trend, especially mid to late afternoon hours through the evenings starting tomorrow, of a little better coverage on the showers and storms.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, sir, By the way, Roy McElroy tied for the lead at two under right now, so they're often running up there at Oakmont. All right, we'll be back hang on Oka see good morning.
Speaker 13: We have another benign reading on inflation from Washington. The governor's government says producer prices rose just a tenth of a percent last month. The core Producer Price index was also up a tenth of percent. The PPI and not a big help to the futures.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 13: Investors are more worried about tariffs today after President Trump said he intends to set unilateral tiff rates for America's trading partners in the next two weeks. So futures are lower right across the board now, futures down one hundred and seventy five points. We got one other report from Washington. Two hundred and forty eight thousand workers filed new claims for unemployment benefits last week. That was the same as the week before. Boeing shares are down more than six percent pre market afterward that it was a Boeing seven eighty seven that has crashed in India. There is we have to point out, no indication that the aircraft was in any way responsible for the crash. Whole Foods will feel a heavier hand from the parentcompany, Amazon dot Com is exerting more control over the supermarket chain. Amazon bought Whole Foods eight years ago, mostly allowed the grocer to operate independently until now, but now Amazon is looking to consolidate and streamline all of its grocery operations. A lot of migrant workers are losing their deportation protections. Businesses have to verify that their employees are in the US legally. Reports say Walt Disney, Walmart, and other big companies have sidelines some workers while their immigration status is reviewed. Work permits for some immigrants or being invalidated, employers will have to terminate the workers unless they have some other form of employment authorization. And case A regional airline that has served the Southeast and the Caribbean has ceased operations. Silver Airways filed for bankruptcy at the end of last year. Over the last six months, it reduced its fleet to just eight aircraft, cut its workforce almost in half. As if yesterday, Silver was advising passengers not to go to the airport because it was no longer flying.
Speaker 1: Casey, I've never even heard of that. Airlines though, so.
Speaker 13: They're based in Florida.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure just what their root system was. Ok all right, well, thank you, Jeff, appreciate it. So okay, you Toobe take care. There you go. We got to talk about some real important here in the last couple minutes because some people need to put on notice, and not just you, two GOP reps who voted against constitutional carry. We'll continue to attempt to locate your testicles on this show up to and through, probably going to be a veto overrite effort, unless you guys want to figure out that maybe you're on the wrong side of this and fix it, Okay, and and and then we'll stop looking for your because then you would have found them. That's not the issue. The issue is this story. New report says Bojangles exploring potential sale of chain. If you do anything, I just don't doesn't say who who who they're thinking of selling it to, they would be flipping it. I think this They sold it like eight years ago for like six hundred million, and I think they think it's worth a billion and a half now, so that's a pretty good way to return. But I swear if you sell it to some Yankee conglomerate thing and in any way shape or form, Jack with my spicy chicken fil at breakfast sandwich or the bow rounds, you change the flavor, but I will hold tribunals. Okay. Just want you to know. Sometimes when these things happen, you get some people in there, maybe a p the equity scoops it up, although that's what I think owns it now, and then they're like, well, you know what, we don't need so much grease in the bow rounds. Ross. Can you imagine bow rounds with not as much grease? What would you why would you do that? Oh? Well, the chicken, it would spice it a different way. I swear if you jack with any of it tribunals, I'll figure out how to make it happen. They can do it to d'warte, I can do it to you. Do not Jack and Jack with the Bojangles flavor? Man. Oh and also they still maintain the headquarters in Charlotte. I would hate if they did sell it, and then you know that's gone a great North Carolina brand. Man. Now I want Bojangles