Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. About a half hour from now, Ryan Gardusky's gonna break down that twenty twenty four election. Are you curious how men voted? Women voted? Young, old, black, white, Asian, Hispanic. I bet y'a are. I thought it was so fascinating. Ryan is going to break all that down for us. About a half hour from now, We're going to trash the media, talk about how they look at things really quickly. We'll do some emails and so much more coming up on the Jesse Kelly Show. So we were discussing the media and how they view themselves as warriors for the cause first and CNN is scrambling today trying to defend themselves from the outright lie. They told Jake Tappers one of their best at doing this. He went out and said, this asking.
Speaker 2: Questions is literally our job, demanding facts and answers instead of just taking a president's word.
Speaker 1: For That's funny because I remember this. We have some breaking news now.
Speaker 2: CNN has learned new information about that ongoing investigation into those allegations raised in a collection of memos created by a former British intelligence agent at the time, he made the MMOs for political opponents of then candidate Donald Trump. Jim Shudeo and Evan Perez have been working the story, and Jim, let's start with you. What precisely have investigators learned?
Speaker 3: Well, Jake, for the first time, US investigators say that they have corroborated some of the communications detailed in a thirty five page dossier compiled by a former British intelligence agent.
Speaker 1: Dossier turned out to be all lies. We know that. Now, where were the questions? Then why just sit there and take all that? Why? Okay, pause on that for a minute. Here's Jake Tapper on Joe Biden's decline. Well, this is him recently when he's trying to sell books about it.
Speaker 4: And then he said, and this is one of my favorite quotes ever. To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle. And that's the lesson for me. We all saw it happening, and we all refused to see it. And maybe some of it, maybe some of your exceptions, but as a general node.
Speaker 1: Why why did they refuse to see it? Just like we have discussed before, I'll use this analogy again because it is so so appropriate. If I am discussing my child, my kid, James, James went out last night. He didn't do this, by the way, James went out last night and smoked weed and then threw rocks at the school's window and broke a window. Him and a buddy did this. If I'm described to you, to one of my friends, to my mom, how am I going to describe James. I'm so mad at James. He's got this friend. His friend's a real bad seed. Kid's a bad kid, and you know how innocent James is, but he can get talked into stuff, and I'm mad at him. I've grouted him for the whole thing. And he's got James. Let James try drugs, which of course was the first time. Don't worry, he's never going to do it again. And he vandalized how the broke the law and we're gonna make him pay for it. I'm just glad he's learning his lesson. Now, How am I going to describe the other kid? That juvenile delinquent? Might as well throw that animal in a cage for the rest of his life. That's how the American media covers Republicans versus Democrats, and for the exact same reason they view it because they're communist revolutionaries wearing journalists badges. They view their responsibility not as reporting, not as delivering facts, not as speaking truth to power, not as informing the American people. The American media views their role as protecting the communist revolution and stopping the opponents of the Communist revolution. So when Joe Biden is stumbling and drooling on himself and pooping himself in front of the Pope, and he's fallen over on his bike, and he's tripping on stage, and he can't complete a sentence, and he's doing all these things and make it perfectly obvious to you and me. Well, for the American media, that's their baby.
Speaker 4: And then he said, and this is one of my favorite quotes ever. To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle. And that's the lesson for me. We all saw it happening, and we all refused to see it, and maybe some of your exceptions, but.
Speaker 1: They refuse to see it for the exact same reason. In my little made up story, I presented James in the most flowery terms to my mother when I reported on her, they refuse to see it because they're fighting for his team, on his side, not biased on their side, not biased the enemy. And speaking of Joe Biden drooling on himself, Donald Trump has called the auto pen one of the great scandals in American history, and I don't think that he's wrong the auto pen being this, Joe Biden had all these executive orders, crazy ones, ones that even even Democrats would struggle to explain themselves on. Thankfully we don't have a media that would ever ask them about it, but just insane stuff that just looked like, wait a minute, this is straight out of in America hitting Communis playbook. What crazy executive orders? An insane number of pardons for the most despicable people. And again, I know every president, Republican and Democrat, they all pardon criminals. And I've always thought it was disgusting by the way, just I think it's gross when Republicans do it too. I think George Bush when he did it, it was gross. When Biden did it, it was gross. When Obama did it, it was gross. I think when Trump does it, it's gross. They all do it. I know that, But then then comes Joe Biden, and he does thousands more than anyone else. Just crazy stuff. But what if it wasn't Joe Biden, Pardon after pardon, executive order after executive order. What if it wasn't the duly elected president of the United States of America. What if it was other people? And look, I say, what if we know it was other people? Joe Biden as much of a scumbag as he's always been, always been selfish, always been a jerk, always used his political office to enrich his family. Joe Biden's not been a committed communist. It's a politician, an opportunitist, an opportunists seeking money in power. If it's this politician, But these executive orders, these pardons, these actions almost seemed like they were done by evil maoists because they were because to rise inside the Democrat Party today, to go from an intern to achieve a staff to a communication, to rise in Democrat circles today, you almost undoubtedly start out as an America hating, committed communist. And the people inside Joe Biden's White House were genuine America haters who have tried for years to put this country to the torch. Finally, because we had a cadaver as a president. They were presented with the keys to Dad's Mercedes. They were presented with an opportunity to essentially run the United States of America anonymously. It's a communist dream. We have this Joe Biden, this drooling idiot figurehead out there. But Joe Biden doesn't need to know if we want to if we want to ban natural gas exports from Louisiana just to smash that industry, why wouldn't we do that, even if it becomes controversial, even if it becomes a national scandal. Joe Biden's gonna take all the keats. Essentially, it was a communist stream. And remember Joe Biden's White House was simply packed full of Obama's people. And remember who Barack Obama was. Barack Obama was taught from his youth to hate the United States of America. His pastor taught him that. Frank Marshall Davis taught him that Barack Obama is a died in the woul hater of the United States of America and surrounded himself with those types. Lisa Monico, but we've discussed at length these people. What Anita Dunn at length these people have been discussed. Their background is horrific, their whole career is horrific, and all of a sudden they didn't have to play the part of staffer as or adviser anymore. They got to not only be the president, they got to be the president anonymously. Headline from The Populous Times. Ex Biden official near A Tandon admits to using auto pen without knowing who approved it. She had to testify behind closed doors to Congress. Congress is dragging these people in front of them and forcing them to give testimony under oath. And she said quote stating she was permitted to oversee auto pen signatures but did not know who in the President's circle provided final approval. These vicious little monsters ran the United States of America for four years with unchecked, anonymous power, and they did as much damage as they could possibly do. I don't know that Donald Trump is wrong when he says this is the scandal of the century. The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, Fantastic Thursday. Remember if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Do not forget tomorrow's Ask Doctor Jesse Friday, So you need to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Ryan Gradusky's coming up ten minutes from now, Jesse. As a New York native, seeing what the city has become over the last five six years is infuriating the openly radical socialist Muslim they're electing as the next mayor. Is the cherry on top? As these cities plunged deeper into the communist abyss? Do you think at some point in the fiel future we need to physically retake them to restore normalcy, similar to what happened in La recently, but taking it a step further to actually remove politicians. I guess at that point we're talking civil war. Probably a popular idea with my fellow listeners of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show, but I doubt norm would support it. Okay, interesting question. Do we need to just go in and arrest these people remove them from office? All right, Well, let's talk about that. You see these people. I guess it depends on how we view them and how we view the country. The country itself is a constitutional republic or a representative republic, not a democracy. Keep in mind, but a republic, we elect representatives. That's how the country is built, and so the country's an accurate reflection, as we've discussed this week, an accurate reflection of us, especially in specific areas. You may not like Gavin Newsom. Gavin Newsom accurately reflects the people who live in California. It's not universal. I know how many blood red anti communists there are in California, but that's not how it works. You don't get to pick by yourself who represents you. The people themselves do. Gavin Newsom is an accurate representative. Johann Omar is an acutive accurate representative. Jasmine Crockett, AOC picked with a. Pelosi picked the politician you hate the most. You may hate them, but they are accurate representatives. Now, I'm not going to go off on what I went off last night about how we have to get to the root of the problem. We have to change America's university system. We really have to change our immigration system. We already covered all that last night, so I'm not going to cover it again right now. But i will say this because this part is unavoidable for now. For right now, the unchecked Communists are contained in specific areas, in specific institutions. For now, California's communism doesn't mean it's coming to Mississippi. For now. If New York City elects this filthy communist, you may not like it, and yes, it does hurt the country in ways, but it doesn't it doesn't come for you in Lubbock, Texas. For now, we have to keep our eyes on it, because remember, the Communist is never ever, ever satisfied with half conquest, partial conquest, even ninety nine percent conquest. He is a religious sell it, and it is a religion of destruction and domination and conquest. If the Communist fights a war for a hundred islands and at the end of the war he's won ninety nine of the hundred islands, he will not consider that war in unbelievable success. He will consider it a failure until he achieved, until he takes the last island. Communism is all based on forcing everybody to succumb to it. Everyone, even the Mayor of New York or I shouldn't say the mayor, please God, don't let that happen. But the probable possible mayor of New York, even he he's trying to already make take steps, if you will, to ensure you cannot escape him.
Speaker 5: I've proposed is that we raise ten billion dollars to pay for our entire economic agenda and start to Trump prove our city because we know he'll use federal funding his leverage over the city. And we will do so in two key ways. The first is to match the state's top corporate tax rate to that of New Jersey. We are at seven point two five percent, they're at eleven point five percent. Corporations can pay it over there, they can pay it over here. And the beauty of it is that it doesn't just apply to corporations headquartered in New York City, because when you say this, people will say, well, they're going to go to Florida. Wherever you are headquartered. As long as you do business in the state of New York, you are taxable for that corporate tax. We're talking about corporations that are making.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, you don't get to escape my taxes.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong, I think this would be shot down by the Supreme Corporate It shows you how they think you don't get to escape my policies. You will succumb to them. Don't think that you're going to run off to California, to Utah, to North Dakota and try to escape my taxes. No, no, no, no no. I will find you and I will force you to live under them. So look, is it time to start arresting these people? Not saying that time for civil war? Absolutely not. We should all pray that day never ever comes. But we do have to acknowledge these people are contained for now, and they may not always be. We can keep them contained, defeat them, leave them kind of isolated and frozen. If we fight hard and work hard and win local elections, if we get lase fair about it, they will take everything, all right. Let's talk to Ryan Gerdeski next about the Democrat Party, mainly the twenty twenty four election. How did the different demographics go? Men, women, black, white, young, old. You're going to find this fascinating. Trust me, and I know that you'll be able to retain the information because your mind is working well, and your mind is working well because you've been taking your chalk every day, right, your natural herbal supplements from chalk. I've told you I'm over three years. I think I should actually look I might be four years into a male vitality stack from chalk. You know, I hate pills medicine just I don't trust that stuff. I don't like it. I don't want it in my body. I'm always looking for natural solutions. Chalk has been a godsend for me. My show is better, my family life is better. Everything in my life is better since I've started a male vitality stack from chalk. Because I have energy. My mood is better, my mind is clear. The best way I can describe it is the longer you take it. It feels like a fog is lifting from your mind. That's the best way I can describe it. You want to feel that, Take it for ninety days, Get a subscription for ninety days and tell me how you feel. Call them, text them. The dimes are standing by the phone. Five zero chok three thousand, five zero cho q three thousand. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday, smiling from ear to ear, and not just because tomorrow is gonna Ask doctor Jesse Friday for you to email your questions into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All Right, it's time to put on your nerd hat. I'm gonna put on my nerd hat, it says Chris on it. And we're gonna bring in my buddy Ryan Gerdusky, who actually hosts a really really cool podcast right here on iHeart called a numbers Game. If you nerd out on this stuff, I would highly recommend it. Ryan. Pew Research came out with this big report on the twenty twenty four election, and you've been geeking out on it all day long. I'm officially handing my show to you. What did we learn?
Speaker 6: Oh? I'm so excited about this because it is considered the gold standard of post election analysis of how people turn out. They spend months and months and months dives into not only just exit polls, but actual voter history and results in precincton counties. So take some big things. First of all, compared to twenty sixteen to twenty twenty four, Trump's coalition is tent was ol close to ninety percent white voters in twenty sixteen, it was now less than eighty percent. Now that's not only because it's changing demographics, but it's because Trump nearly doubled his support among Latinos and tripled his support among Black voters as well as Asian voters. That's a very very good thing. Trump also won more support from former Biden voters than Trump than Kamala did from former Trump voters. He also won more people who chose to sit out of the twenty twenty four election. Now, for as much as the media is out there screaming endlessly about how women were going to save this country from fascism, it was women and the abortion issue that was going to sit there and do everything. Pew research found that white women and Latino women moved more Toorge Trump then white men and Latino men. It was the only outliner was black women, which surprised surprise, but it was Latino women moved thirteen points more towards Trump from twenty twenty than they did so. Latino women in twenty twenty voted for thirty three percent for Donald Trump and sixty five percent for Joe Biden. Come to twenty twenty four, it was fifty two forty six. It was only a six point margin for white women in America, who immediate is there spent a ton of time hitting Trump only won forty seven percent of white women against Hillary in twenty sixteen, he won fifty one forty seven. He won a four point margin against Kamala in twenty twenty four. Let's tak what coalitions that have changed significantly. I'm a millennial. I know everyone hates us. In two thousand and eight, we were the base that created the Obama coalition. Those who are now now millennials are around middle aged. They're between the ages of late twenty nine to forty. Among voters from the age of thirty to forty nine, which is heavy, you know, centric of millennials, they voted for Biden, sorry for Hillary, by an eleven point margin. Actually back then it was a three point margin. They were younger than so among the youngest voters in age and twenty nine ten years ago, they gave They gave Hillary a thirty point win. Those voters now have age to the next age category, thirty to forty nine year old, they voted for Kamala by a two point margin. Among gen zers who were not obviously voting in twenty sixteen, they only voted for Kamala by a nineteen point margin. The most Republican demographic were gen xers. Gen Xers between age of fifty to sixty four gave Trump a fourteen point margin. Trump won every category of men, including men under the age of forty nine, and he obviously women over age of fifty. Kamala barely scraped by a one point victory, the same margin Hillary did among women over the age of fifty. But get this, women under the age of fifty gave Hillary a thirty six point margin. Remember the one who was just a care only about abortion. They voted for Comma by a fourteen point margin, significantly lest they didn't care about abortion, It didn't motivate them at all. A lot of it was the economy and crime, other motivating factors. Let's go with immigration for a second. Nshia, I care about an issue. You care about. Immigrants in this country had been the back one of the Democratic Party. In twenty twenty, Joe Biden won the immigrant vote by twenty one points and the American naturalized Americans by birth by three points. Right people born in America always vote more right wing than immigrants do. In twenty twenty four, Trump won people born in America by two points, but get this, lost immigrants only by four points, which is remarkable. So who were these immigrants who all of a sudden switched their vote from Democrats or Republican The number one group a thirty one point, where European, Australian, Canadian white immigrants, White immigrants went for Biden by fifteen points and for Trump by sixteen points. Hispanic immigrants Trump also won them. Shockingly enough, Hispanic immigrants went from a nineteen point margin for Biden to a three point margin for Trump, and there was a twenty five point shift among Asian immigrants from thirty points for Biden to five points for Kamala. These are tremendous shifts. Now, whether they are blips in the system and they will shift back, who knows. There's certainly fifteen percent of people who voted for Joe Biden twenty twenty did not come out and vote this time, so they can bring people back into their coalition, but these are big warning signs by infrequent voters, new voters, and a new coalition that doesn't isn't backing the Obama parties of the past.
Speaker 1: Speaking with Ryan Gradowsky breaking down some twenty twenty four elections stuff. Okay, Ryan, help me understand here. I obviously, like you said, we don't know whether this was a blip on the radar or not. But listening to all those numbers, all those demographics, it sounds like, with the exception of black women, and I'm assuming young single women because those are always the worst communists in the country, it sounds like Democrats are losing every part of their coalition, sometimes by a lot, sometimes by a little. But did I read that wrong. It sounds like they're losing every single part of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean basically now to lesser degrees.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: Black men still voted for Kamala Harris seventy five twenty one, a fifty four point margin, but go back four years and they used to and they had that margin was seventy five points. That's a tremendous swing. Black women they voted seventy by a seventy nine point margin for Kamala Harris, but they voted for a ninety point margin for Joe Biden. Their coalition shrank on every single metric. The only part that they were flat with actually and made a little bit game, ironically, was white men. Maybe they got white men got bullied enough into sitting there and saying, hey, maybe we should give this woman a chance. But aside from white men, they lost ground with every single different and older voters and I want to spend an older voters say, this drives me up the wall. Everyone since there says, how are these seventy five year old eighty year olds changing? When you think of older voters, you're probably thinking of someone who was old when you were young. And in most cases those people are probably dead now, or they've gone to their eternalized or they're no longer voting because they're a senior cityist home and you know, not wishing well anybody, but that's what happens. Right. The old people in the movie The Little Giants when I was a kid, we're all World War two veterans. They're all dead now. Who is an older voter now? Archie Bunker is dead? It's meathead. The demographics have changed over time because the world changes. So the people who were, you know, middle aged ten years and now our senior citizens are the very far progressives who are out there protesting the Vietnam War. And that's who an eighty year old is in our country. So it only makes sense that senior citizens have swung to the left now, as when gen xers get that age in ten fifteen years from now, they will swing to the right again because gen xers will take their politics with them.
Speaker 1: If I'm a Democrat and I'm listening to this little segment, right, and I'll let you go. I've only got about a minute or so. But if I'm a Democrat and I'm listening to this segment, I'm terrified. Should I be? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? Because the people left within the party, the ones who look at the New York City election, the ones who are still voting in these primaries, they have thirty six genders, they have nine hair colors. They don't know what attachment they want, you know, in their private regions. It is the most crazy element of the party, and they are turning off working class people. I'll give you one more piece of data that will shock you. In three of New York's five boroughs queens, the Bronx and Staten Island, Republicans registered more new voters in the last year than Democrats did. Where do these new Democrats coming? Though Democrats raised more people in the New York City, it was just Manhattan and the crazy part of Brooklyn. And that's the future of the party. The working class voters who sound like normal people are just not having it anymore.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was awesome. His podcast again, it's free a numbers game. You can find it on iHeart Ryan Gradusky. Thank you, my brother. As always, that's exactly what I wanted. I appreciate it. They're losing all their coalition. The look I'm going to say something, but you already know I'm a jerk, So I understand this will be too offensive to some people. But if you have a voting a bunch of different voting coalitions and the only one that's in your favor are the people who are close to death older, they're close to death, that is catastrophic as a party, catastrophic. And you can bet the Democrat Party is breaking this down because it was a big Pew research thing. I know. Ryan broke it all down on the substack if you want to go read his take on it. But dikes those great news though I told you I was in a great mood today. Anyway. Is the Jesse Kelly's Show on a Thursday. Jewish producer Chris bring us back to some black Sabbath there. Always appreciate that. Remember tomorrow is an ask doctor Jesse Friday, and you can email your questions in a Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Trump came out today. I'm not going to play it for you, but gave a speech about deportations and how we have a goal. He wants to set a goal of a million deportations a year and all that, And well I got this email, Hey, Jesse. I think presidents should make it very clear to illegal immigrants that cannot stay in America. All benefits collected by eagles should be cut off immediately. So I want to say, Okay, so I actually want to piggyback off of what we were talking about before Ryan. Let's talk about this as it pertains to be legal immigration. And in case you don't remember, before Ryan Gardusky who just left us. Before him, we were discussing how communists as of right now are isolated into pockets of America. Now, some of these pockets are big pockets, their cargo pants pockets. California is a big pocket. But as of right now, they haven't been able to conquer every part of this country. And to hear Ryan talk about the current state of the Democrat Party, their coalition is drivelling, shrinking up. That's a good thing, but we do have to acknowledge that they have conquered pockets they have. There are parts of the United States of America that are not free countries. That's just a fact. They're not free good countries. I remember, I live in Texas, the Houston area, and I'm in the blood Red I'm in the blood Red part of Texas, and during COVID, I don't want to act like my area was perfect, because it most definitely was not. But it's pretty laid back. Mass requirements existed here and there, but for the most part, not really. Yeah, they put the stupid footprints on the ground, but a lot of people didn't agree with it. Almost immediately after the lockdown started, we were having big blowout neighborhood parties, big crawfish boils with bouncy houses for the kids and stuff like. We just didn't We just didn't operate as if COVID was a big deal because it wasn't a big deal. And you know, because now I'm this gigantic celebrity, what Chris, I'm this huge celebrity media star, all right. Stop. Because of my job, I have to go to New York City a lot. Plus I love New York City a lot. When I had to go to New York City during the COVID insanity, it was like I had been transported into a different country. If you had taken me from my neighborhood in Texas and blindfolded me, and I don't know you had the magical powers to snap your fingers and put me there and not tell me where I am, it was like I was on a different planet. The areas the communists control in this country, they are going down fast, and they're going down fast without breaks. This is what I've tried to explain before when I try to encourage you to get out of your blue area, even if you love it, if you can, I know a lot of people can't. But there used to be for most of my life, there were limits. There were guard rails on Democrats. They would guard rail themselves. There have always been communists in the Democrat Party, that's a given. But they were never allowed free reign because other Democrats who who didn't go that far left, or didn't honestly hate the country, or or for a variety of reasons, there were other Democrats that would yank the reins back and say, well, okay, hold on, we're not gonna amnesty twenty million people, hold on that slow down, but we're not gonna good point, Chris. Nancy Pelosi is a great example of this. You know, Nancy Pelosi held off the impeachment of Donald Trump for two years. That's an example of what Democrats used to be hold on slow down, AOC. We're not just gonna impeach for slow There used to be guard rails, there used to be some sort of a break system. Over the years, they have purged and or silenced the last of the moderate voices in the party. And so now when you have an area like New York City, it's a great example, when you have an area that is under complete communist control for top to bottom, governor, mayor, city council, everything, there are no more breaks, no more breaks at all. They're not holding back.
Speaker 7: Some have projected, you know that this is the type of platform that would work in other parts of the country. I mean, you're a proud Democratic socialist. Do you think that is a platform that would work for other candidates running in other parts of the country.
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: I think ultimately.
Speaker 1: How this applies to immigration, Why is Donald Trump giving speeches today talking about, well, we will hope to deport a million a year. There are parts of this country where illegals are safe. It's easy for you or me to say, we'll just cut off all the benefits. Okay. Tell that to California. California gives them driver's licenses. Tell that to Minnesota, they're giving them in state tuition. There are parts of America that aren't really America anymore, and that urts. We don't want that to be the case. But let's not operate as if we have operational control of every square inch of this country. We control a lot of it, the vast majority of the land, and I get all that, but we do not have enough operational control to set immigration policy for the entire country. Because there are blue areas without breaks. There are no more breaks. There's nobody in the Democrat Party in New York that's going to step up and say, you know much, maybe no more illegals. This doesn't exist. Eric Adams started to say that he had to leave the party. He's running as an independent. All right, let's talk about the media. Media concerned about the gender of the pilots who flew the mission