Speaker 1: One Lynchintago to Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R SO. ACDC tickets go on sale today at noon in honor of that, and just because we're stoked that the band is touring in the US for the first time in nine years. Uh talk back to rock weekend with a chance to win ACDC tickets all weekend long here in jr R.
Speaker 2: Which means multiple people will win ACDC tickets. The way to do it just be listening on the free iHeartRadio app and then you see a little microphone, tap it and tell us why you need to go to the show.
Speaker 1: You'll hear prompts all weekend long. Hey, hit the talkback Mike, hit the talkback man. You do that a couple of times, you'll be entered. Yeah, and it's a good chance for you to test drive that feature and the free iHeartRadio app if you haven't tried it out yet.
Speaker 2: I was talking about that on stage last night because there was a lot of younger people at the Creed show as well. It's like all generations. I was like, yeah, younger ones it, and then I stopped myself. I was like, anybody, welcome to the Creed show everybody.
Speaker 3: Are you ready? That was in my brain but didn't leave my lips.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, and you can also listen to on the free radio app for it streams music.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, good, save Grandpa, good jobs. Yeah, let's begin off the coast of Panama, Panama.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for it. Some German dude named Rudiger Kolch.
Speaker 1: Is an aerospace engineer who is literally in the midst of trying to break a world record for living underwater.
Speaker 3: He has been living submerged in.
Speaker 1: This pretty small space since September. It's three hundred and twenty two square feet.
Speaker 3: Couldn't do it?
Speaker 1: He I have some video footage of his living quarters and then the command center that is on the surface above him, which come on, now that that kind of takes the thrill of this away a little bit in the danger if you know, obviously, if there was some problem, he's got his people monitoring the situation living just above the surface.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's still being three hundred square foot, that's pretty big.
Speaker 1: To be in a small space under the sea. He does have a TV and a treadmill.
Speaker 2: And if you were a moby dick, I mean you only had a little bit of space. Remember that movie Pinocchio, wasn't it. Yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: The idea of being stuck under the surface of any water has always been kind of one of my fears.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told you, I don't like heights. I don't want claustrophobia. I mean I used to kind of look at the twenty twenty thousand leagues under the sea.
Speaker 3: I know you could see the sky when you were under that. I always just laughed at that.
Speaker 1: But even as a little kid, I realize that when that thing out at Disney.
Speaker 2: See, I was a couple of years younger than you, So when I was doing it, I.
Speaker 3: Was kind of what happens if we get trapped in here? I remember my dad, I can ever go and yd squid out there, Bob.
Speaker 2: You know my dad who's a you know, retired Navy Thank you Dad. He's like, oh, you could just tell in his eyes now that I think back, he was probably saying, don't be a pussy.
Speaker 3: This ain't a submarine. I was in a real sob I was this, that and the other.
Speaker 2: But meanwhile, like, hey, Dad, do we have some more d tickets to get on the next ride.
Speaker 1: So he's gonna be Uh. If he's successful, he'll be coming out sometime in January. I guess been down for over sixty days. More power to you, brother, all right, Headline of the week contender here.
Speaker 3: What kind of food's he eating? None of there? Does he have?
Speaker 2: You said he has a treadmill and everything, so he has good power. He probably has a good microwave too, nuke some some tuna fish because if you underneath the oh but if you have like a think about it. If you have an oven and you happen to, you know, overcook something, you're screwed.
Speaker 1: You know. It's not like you can open the vent. No, so I'm concerned about him. Not really you can again on our Facebook. All these stories in this uh idiotology have video companions. Headline of the week Georgia mayor found not guilty of leaving gin in a ditch for inmates to find.
Speaker 3: Whoa Georgia Mayer not guilty for gin and ditch?
Speaker 1: Is right? I'm going to write, Yeah, So here's the story. This guy's a may His name is uh Mayor Benjamin Cranford from Thompson, Georgia. He was standing trial. He was accused of furnishing prohibited items to inmates, and a emptying to commit a felony. After being charged, the Governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, suspended him from pending the outcome of the trial. Well, the trial concluded this week and neither prosecutors nor defense attorneys were able to really clarify what happened. Here's the long and the shore. It would occurred. At some point the mayor bought a bottle of gin. Okay, as he was traveling the bode Jews.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The bottle of gin ended up in a roadside ditch, coincidentally, which was an area where a chain gang was scheduled to be performing work the next morning.
Speaker 3: This guy's guilty as sin. I'm sorry his.
Speaker 1: He testified during the trial he didn't remember what happened, and that he bought the gin because he bought the gin because his friend told him that it would help prevent him from getting malaria. And the defense was able to successfully argue that the gin fell out of the car while he was attempting to reset his bluetooth connection.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you what this is, and the jury bought it. There's a one person. That's all you need is one person the jury and.
Speaker 2: They go, oh, yeah, I heard about Jin taking care of malaria too.
Speaker 3: This guy's running to town. Remember when I said he's guilty as sin.
Speaker 2: That was right out of the gates, just because you can't make it up. And somebody's leading contraband for criminals.
Speaker 3: Jin in the roadside ditch where the chain gang is going to be working.
Speaker 2: And like you said, he's running a town that is as scary for kids in that school district.
Speaker 1: Two brothers in Wasilla, Alaska. Isn't that where Sarah Palin's from? What Mascilla where she could see Russia from her? Yeah? I believe she is. Okay, Yes, that is Sarah Palin's hometown. Oh okay, because I was just searching it for you. Two brothers there were arrested on Wednesday night after a heated argument involving Keep in mind this is in Alaska, yep.
Speaker 2: Mayor of Wasilla in nineteen ninety six old Sarah she lives in Sandpoint I d now.
Speaker 1: Two brothers. Two Alaskan brothers arrested Wednesday night after a heated argument involving an alligator and a crocodile Saalo to thirty year old Ricky Lowe and his thirty three year old older brother Tyler. They got it a shoving match while arguing about.
Speaker 3: There's alligators over there and.
Speaker 1: Apparently crocodiles too. Each of them had one as a pet. They so they're grown men who were got into an argument, initially over an anime cartoon, as many adult men do.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Pat and I were arguing about that just the other morning.
Speaker 1: Things escalated when Tyler grabbed Key's pet alligator and threw it out in the snow. Then Ricky retaliated by grabbing This is all on our Facebook page, by the way, if you need some visual. Then Ricky retaliated by grabbing Tyler's pet crocodile and throwing it outside as well.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'm thinking. There's about thirty degrees outside at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's snow out there. Poor alligator and crocodile. Crocodiles are from like Australian stuff.
Speaker 3: This happened. We have crocodiles in Florida, but still they don't belong in snow. It happened neither, do you.
Speaker 1: Right. All of these happened in an apartment, and it's not clear if they both lived there or if one of them brought their reptile over to hang out with each other and had play time.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ricky called the cops, scooped up his two year old kid, and drove off.
Speaker 3: This guy has a child.
Speaker 2: This is the kind of dude that's feeding his kid code red mountain dew like that one family.
Speaker 1: It turned out alcohol was a factor, you think when they tracked Ricky down, the breath sample was almost twice I legal limit. Cops searched outside for an hour, eventually found the gator behind some rocks, but they never found the crocodile. No really, Yeah that sucks. Gater was but Alaska man given the Florida man a run for his uh you know, notoriety there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm reading right now. Yeah, alligator was rescued. As you said, crocodile never found. Troopers believe it died of exposure.
Speaker 3: This little crocodiles flashing. This little crocodile wiener exposure.
Speaker 1: I'd be right back.
Speaker 3: We're going to fight over cartoon animal. Whatever the hell. Let your taco on the man.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeart Radio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is JR R. Chris