Speaker 1: You know it goes with National Championship Game basketball pizza pizza from Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen right there in Plano at Preston and Plano Parkway. Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen is the best pizza in town. Is voted by the Dallas Morning News readers five different styles and it's all delicio so oh, it's so so good. They got a great bar too, So if you want to go watch National Championship Game up there tonight, sit at the bar, drink cold beer on tap, and eat delicious pizza. Preston and Plano Parkway. It is Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for Sweet Day Day featuring veteran news anchor kt F on tweets. Thank you, Connor, appreciate it that smooth. You know when I did that, When I did that.
Speaker 3: Edit, I was of the casinos, a lot of slot machines.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you'd baby do that back Ron, I like it had a slot machine sound too it, Cristina, we should be good And I could have told.
Speaker 3: You, Haiti, that wasn't It wasn't very clean, but from what it was a chalk taw.
Speaker 2: It sounded great, and then I didn't take time over the weekend to check out.
Speaker 3: That's on me. No, that's on me, that's on Ben. I like to wear it.
Speaker 2: This is like me when I put the mask on and kiss that actress on her mask. It's my I'm gonna get barbecued. Look, Bill Murray, I'm back measles though. Guys. Yeah, here's the deal. There's a person who tested positive for mes uh he well they they them. I don't hop but to hear she visited grape Vine last week. This is between March twenty eighth and March thirtieth. Okay, they stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge, a hotel and water park.
Speaker 3: Oh god. And they were contagious.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 2: They also visited Grapevine Mills Mall in March twenty ninth. Meanwhile, second child with measles in Texas died, eight year old girl in the hospital in Lubbock.
Speaker 3: That's horrible.
Speaker 2: So I've written into a lot of people who are not They kind of hear about measles whatever, but it's kids now, multiple kids are dying of it. Maybe we shouldn't be like whatever.
Speaker 1: I think there reason there whatever is because we had figured out a way to completely eradicate the disease and now it's back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that smells.
Speaker 2: The Arrant County Public Health Department says anyone who is at either of the grapevine locations and is unvaccinated or unsure of their vaccination status is at risk of contracting measles. Isn't everyone unsure of their measles? Well, no one remembers that when they got it.
Speaker 4: Isn't it a mandatory one like when you're first born? It used to be, Oh, it's not anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So mmrs covered all kinds of stuff. And it used to be that you couldn't get into a public school if you weren't vaccinated. Hurt too. Now I don't know if that's changed or not. I'm not one hundred percent certain, but I thought that to enroll your kids in public school in Texas you had to have the MMRS.
Speaker 3: Four hundred and eighty one confirmed cases. Now that's noting whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's really not that many, except that it's a disease that had been eradicated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the part that sucks. Like it was gone.
Speaker 1: It was gone.
Speaker 3: But and this again, some of This began in a Mennonite community in West Texas, May Mennonite. I don't know what that means, which is like they're always I knew what Mennon Nights wore back the way back.
Speaker 2: I couldn't give you a very great definition, but I always think of like a Texas Mormon.
Speaker 3: Are they the guys in the song living in a land down under?
Speaker 2: They they just they live in their own little community, their homeschooled.
Speaker 3: A menon night. It gave me a bag of Mike sandwich.
Speaker 2: It's very strange, it's unusual. I guess, free to do what they want. Do you know what you're looking for?
Speaker 3: Though? Got the bees? You know what you're looking for?
Speaker 1: Is that the one where your peen burns?
Speaker 3: No, that's something else can lately, sir? I think, what is it? Red eyes?
Speaker 2: Blotchy rash that starts at the scalp behind the ears and spreads down the body. See when you kind of turning it into the teen wolf. That's how you'll know, well, you'd be a human wolf. I guess, yeah, what about dire That's how you would notice itchy scalp here lately at the top?
Speaker 3: Then could you scratch the back of Kevin's head for him, I'm not comfortable doing it. He I've seen him in pictures with red eyes.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's like going down the slide at the Great Wolf Lodge. Interesting, that's a great that's a great bet payoff for an adult to.
Speaker 2: Go down the slide with measles go there. That's what's very unclear, right, I don't think intentionally that.
Speaker 3: Would be a great bet payoff.
Speaker 4: You got to go to the Great Wolf Lodge by yourself, about your kids, and just go have fun there all day.
Speaker 1: Spend the day in your trunks out there, splashing around with the kids, take a frisbee or.
Speaker 3: Roll with them.
Speaker 4: Watching that guy for like an hour and a half, he's not even talking to anyone.
Speaker 3: Why does he have the glitter beard? So many friends?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: Right, there you have it. There's the weekly week day up date coming up next Luca returns to Dallas. We discuss it coming up here momentarily, right here on the Eagle