Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis Strange of counters, of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick Children.
Speaker 2: DoD Man, Bigsfoot, Mockman.
Speaker 1: And all their victims.
Speaker 3: Murray pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 2: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 4: This is a bizarre world that.
Speaker 3: We live in.
Speaker 5: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 6: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 1: This is Tom Thompson Cousinos, the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride. Now to the show, everybody.
Speaker 4: The curtains are open.
Speaker 2: We're checking tickets out the door. It's about to get strange.
Speaker 7: Everybody.
Speaker 4: Hey, today from the person they actually it was sunny here for like weeks.
Speaker 7: Really, Yeah, it seems very dreary over there.
Speaker 4: It normally is like we've had like quite good weather, but the last like three four weeks has been terrible.
Speaker 7: There's just been this big like there's this big rainstorm and it's like just been pouring out like the past like a couple hours. So it's funny considering where it's been normally like very hot and sunshine. And even while the episodes me and Brett recorded, I was like dripping in sweat, like so like I was like I couldn't even like concentrate. And now it's like this nice, cool, rainy day and we're talking about strange vacations.
Speaker 4: I thought you were gonna have some like weird things set up on your soundboard.
Speaker 7: Man, here comes this son, but uh yes, welcome everybody back to the show. I hope you love us. If you don't, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know why you're listening.
Speaker 4: We're just chilling out at the beach. I'm having a nice cold kind of moves.
Speaker 7: What's with you? I'm eving one of these is fucking delicious. I'm a I'm a sucker for like I'm like sick of beer, right, but I'm going.
Speaker 4: There some weird wait and see everybody. He's going to be like it's like Samuel Beckett fucking something Friday. Bro Okay, that sounds kind of nice.
Speaker 7: It's uh be this be that, do this, do that, v f that vodka Friday that it's a thorny beach. All kind of funny, can saying what we're talking about a peach raspberry frolic? Weird?
Speaker 4: That sounds pretty nice. Have you ever heard of this? This is a new drink, It's this new thing out. It's really nice.
Speaker 7: I didn't Bill Gates investing that isn't that his his invention?
Speaker 4: We see I've I've bought into his subscription service now, so I already got vaxxed up. So time to drink moves for rest of my life.
Speaker 7: I know we're talking about strange vacations, and it's kind of fun because in two days I will be going on my own vacation. Actually, I'm going to the cottage we're recorded with Today is a fucking Tuesday. I'm going on the Friday, so I'm pretty stoked for that. So this is pretty exciting to talk about, you know, considering you know where I'm going, and we talked about wanting to do this anyway.
Speaker 4: Before we get into it. I don't know how much you care to get into the details of this, but when you say I'm going to the cottage, like set the scene for me as somebody who has no context as to like what that means.
Speaker 7: So we travel we used to get We used to for the you know, for it's like five six years ago, the same cottage which I do miss. It was a nice cottage and you like, you know, three hours up north and then you get in the cottage country and there's like nothing but like forests and stuff like that. Hopefully they don't burn them to the ground with fucking dues direct energy weapons. But it's like beautiful out there. And then you start seeing like ads for cottage stuff, like you know, boats and all that stuff. So that's when you start getting more up north. But we used to like it was on by this place called Burley Falls, and we used to like go through this like very dirt road. And actually you ever seen Cheaper by the Dozen, two yes, with Eugene Levy and Steve Martin. That cottage that they filmed that was literally like two three cottages down from the one we were at.
Speaker 4: Not as good though, we didn't get the huge that's kind of like why they should.
Speaker 7: Picture kind of yeah, And we used to have this like rustic old cabin considering it was next to some very rich looking cabin like like cottages. Like there was a glasshouse looking one, and that one's huge, the one that they filmed the movie at, and they had like a little restaurant. They had like their sick from Eugene Levy and Steve Martin, and it was like you'd go into this like kind of old cabin whs like a hat like a back room which was nice for me to smoke weed out of and stuff like that, and then you go in a little kitchen kind of wholesome, and then it had a deck wrapped around and it would like go right out to the water. So there's a diving board you can just jump into the lake into, which is pretty fun, a little dock and all that stuff. But they've been fighting over the road the municipality or some bullshit. So now we went to one last year because Chelsea's sister had a kid, so we don't want him falling off the deck. That would not be good. So now it's like one that you walk into the water. So it has a huge grass like in the back and stuff like that, and then you kind of like step off and they have stone ledges you can kind of walk into the water at and it's it's beautiful. Right, I'll be reading, I have my Howard's in book. I'm gonna read The Power Government Cannot Suppress my David Ike book. I'll probably try to get through that. It is. It's enjoyable, but it's it's a little tough. I understand why people are like, it's a tough read to read date xbooks. And then I also like, I don't want it's just like spiritual guru fucking Buddhism bullshit.
Speaker 4: I like, so that that was gonna be My follow up question was like what kind of things do you like to do when you go to the cottage?
Speaker 7: So I can't do high doses of the mushrooms I would like to do because Chelsea does not would not want that because they don't know that I do it. Hopefully don't listen to this. But it's like, I'm like, what can I just tell them? What can I just be myself?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 7: Like, I don't think it's a big deal. People see psychedelics and this like scary, bad thing, and they don't understand how powerful it is to change the human consciousness and brain and mental health and all that stuff. Right, But I'll be taking microdoses, wear my sunglasses, and I don't see my fucking large pupils, but it's mostly rector what does he say?
Speaker 2: We are love?
Speaker 7: Whatever the hell he says, yeah, and uh yeah, because your eyes can get like that. When me and my buddy did mushers at the bachelor party, like we're both like, we came down, we weren't tripping anymore, and I was like, man, your fucking pupils are still huge. It's like it took over his whole eye almost. I was like, whoa. But like I, we mostly just hang out. We may go on a boat and go for a boat ride. Mostly just hang out, you know, drink. No hang out with the baby now, which is a lot of fun because he's like getting older. He's like one, a little over one and uh sold these stuff like that. You know, read, I'd like to read a lot, and I'll listen to podcasts and it's chill. By the way, I'm gonna try to swim a lot and maybe try to master the paddle board because I did.
Speaker 4: Not do well. I thought you were going to say something else because you did stall for a second, and maybe try I want to really try and master.
Speaker 7: Yeah, master the paddle board is my way of saying that I'll jerk off in the washroom when nobody what we need.
Speaker 4: To do there is somebody needs to clip that and then do that thing where you said master and then it has that weird Microsoft of Sam voice that goes pid yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's I'm excited for this episode. It should be fairly fun. Longtime listeners will know that we did a Strange Vacations episode, like at the very beginning of the show when Justin was still a host, which seems like decades ago. It was only like a couple of years. It just seems like forever ago. Look, we're at the beach. Oh, I thought I edited it to make it fit the whole thing, but we're kind of in the water. Now we're on the beach.
Speaker 4: It's kind of nice and I love how right, So we're doing a Strange vacations episode and you look like you're somewhere tropical with the color and like the hat and everything, and then I look like fucking Uncle Fester.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're blue lighting just because well become Uncle Fester pretty soon, do I look.
Speaker 4: Like because someone said this to me the other day that this looks like it's fake and I'm not actually here. It's like me standing in front of a green screen.
Speaker 7: Kind of just because the lighting is on you and you have the light lighting up the back. My lights are in front of me. You someone could think that. I could see why someone would.
Speaker 4: Yeah. They were like is that real? And I was like yeah, and they were like, just it looks like really bad, like cgi weird.
Speaker 7: It's now it's real. Just go walk over to it and then you fall into the green screen. I want a green scheme for my green screen for my chair, just for some fun ship for the show.
Speaker 4: But that fun I can imagine you would do with that.
Speaker 7: I know. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far, and so like that we'll kind of bring it to a close. There's a lot of actually fun stuff over at class forecast for stuff that we're adding in near September, and there's stuff still to come, uh, so be prepared for that. But this was kind of fun. I kind of like doing some you know, topical episodes a lot of times, and the fans know this around any time that we can. I like, we've done one Valentine's Day episode, sure we'll do another. So I like doing things kind of topical. It's always fun and to give the fans and not a law shows do that, so I thought it would be appropriate. And I actually have probably another episode or two that would be kind of summer targeted, like towards this season and stuff like that. But there's a lot of stuff coming. So when you play in your next trip, make sure you take warning from many tales of the people who vanished on vacation. Instead of removing themselves from work and stress, you know, the stress of the world. People disappear on trips, remove themselves from the entire world, entirely, vanishing in the midst of what should be paradise. Sometimes things go really wrong and affect people's lives forever. So let's talk about some stories of people who set out on vacation and came back with harring, harrow, harrowing, harrow, horrifying. Let's just say that horrifying tales to tell, or they never came back at all.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I I don't think any of the poor motherfuckers that I'm going to talk about, I don't think any of them came back.
Speaker 7: No, no, nobody. I have two cases of like some fun things kind of bring in the episode, but yeah, and I don't know if you have you ever had a strange vacation? Everyone knows mine where my friend got stuck in Cuba. If you don't, if you don't, even ner means fucking about my Shadow People story one thousand times, then go back to the Shadow People episode and you'll hear the whole story of how my vacation got turned upside down very quickly when a Russian guy grabbed my friend's balls. You ever had anything happen like that?
Speaker 4: No? No, but I have had. I suppose. I don't know if you could call it a strange vacation. I had a pretty wild vacation in twenty sixteen. I actually got stuck in Orlando, Jordan Hurricane Matthew. Oh really, And our plane was the second last plane. So we have air Lingis, which is an Irish like air Lingis Airlings. It's like the Irish fucking whatever. They're like international like, but it was there was US and British Airways where the last two flights to leave Orlando and International Airport before they had like a statewide curfew because the storm was coming. And like when we get to the airport and I'm noticing, like anybody else, I know that's in Orlando at the time, is like, yeah, no, we we got we got told to stay in our hotel and like not leave and like definitely don't go to the airport because flights are not gonna be like go. I was like, weird. It's like we got told to show up at the airport and it'll be fine. And we get to the airport and like the entire airport is basically closed, bare like one car or of lights that lead to like our gate. I'm like, this is really bizarre that this is happening. And we get to the gate and basically what happens is a flight comes from Dublin to Orlando and then they disembark whatever, they clean a plane field plane there and then you know, we go from Orlando back to Dublin. And as those people are getting off the plane, I was sitting it was like I sort of got it was like final destination. I was sitting at my back to like the big glass windows, and the plane was like right here, and I don't want to me Like I stood up and I was just kind of wandering around and I looked out the window and I was like, what's all that black smoke? Weird? So then I get closer and I look out and the plane is on fire.
Speaker 7: What the really your plane is on is.
Speaker 4: On fired right before we get onto it. And then everybody starts screaming and freaking out. I swear to God, right I haven't.
Speaker 7: Then you wake up in your chair and you're like, everybody, get off the plane.
Speaker 4: It's like I was like pushing fucking grannies and ship onto the ground to get away because everyone thought the plane was going to explode and kill everybody. So like everybody just starts barreling up this hallway and I'm like I'm like pushing like all women out of the way, and shit like, fuck you don't.
Speaker 7: I don't blame me. In times of desperation, people get desperate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I completely just like lost it. And basically what happened was the I must maybe someday when we do just like a random live stream. I have all the live stream and clips and stuff. I took avas.
Speaker 7: We should have done that for this year for if we can fit it in. We'll try to, but we're busy bees over at Strange Brew.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and then from there it just went downhill. We were supposed to get like evacuated by the National Guard. They wanted to bring us like four hours away to put us in some football stadium. Weird. I was like, I don't want to go to a football stay and we're like, well we can only we can only put women and children into hotels and all the men need to go together with the National Guard.
Speaker 7: Why don't we do that with immigration? It seems like a lot of military aged men that come here.
Speaker 4: And I was like, nah, I'm good. I was like, I'm good for that, And like, somehow we managed to get a hotel.
Speaker 7: Well, howdle you in a football stadium, but you have to play football for our enjoyment while you're here.
Speaker 4: And we we get put up in this hotel. It's just like it's a piece of ship. It's like something of a horror movie. You know. We spent a week locked in a hotel room that had no food, no anything.
Speaker 7: Wild.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: Dude, it was terrible, like your ex woman.
Speaker 4: No, it was me and one of one of the guys I used to hang out with at the time, and we're just sitting in this room. I have videos insight inside in the room and there's like no electricity and we're just because obviously living in Ireland, we've never experienced like anything like that sort to be there. Well, just the whole thing, like the whole hurricane thing and how serious I got, and like, you know, then when you start to see like the fucking army and ship and they're like, yeah, you need to get in that like big military truck and like they're going to drive you four hours and then lock in a football stadium because everyone's going to die. That's fucking like, you know, from a small town in Ireland, We're like, whoa, what's going on? I just want to go home.
Speaker 7: Much as I like Florida, you know, remember, it's just it's like they have a lot of freedom, but just cut that dick off. It's the dick of the States. But you know, it's I don't know what it's like to and I'm sure one day I will with the with all the weather modification and the things that are happening. But we're pretty lucky where where we are, and it's you're even luckier if you go further up north. But you know, I you know, it's it must be scary. We've had torn in US here like once or twice, but nothing like wild like.
Speaker 4: Like I wasn't, I wasn't a huge fan of it.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't be either.
Speaker 4: And then and then actually, so to finish that whole story, when when things finally calm down and they rebook us on flights to go home.
Speaker 7: When they calm down, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm trying to carve my Irish accent.
Speaker 7: No, that's fine. That's why Jimmy My the Chelsea Stepdady Scottish and always says, keep calm.
Speaker 4: That sounds about right, Jimmy, Jimmy. Yeah, they rebook us on like flights to get home or whatever. And when we get the email, I'm like, oh, okay, we're going to JFK. I was like, look, if things up. I was like, if anything fox up, like my my aunt and uncle live in New York, so they can come and get someone. Just go stay with them for a few days. Do we figure out what's going on?
Speaker 7: And then they do them.
Speaker 4: It was like he was like JFK and he's like, no, my my thing says at L what's that And I'm like, oh, you're going to Atlanta, Georgia. Then, so we're not going to the same place.
Speaker 7: That's fucked because where's he from?
Speaker 4: Like both of us were coming back here like we're both weird. Yeah, and they put us on to Yeah, they sent him to Atlanta and they sent me to New York. And then they were like and then we have to get like connecting flights in there, so we get split up, and I'm flying out first, so we say goodbyes, whatever, see you later. Jerk them off a bit. I go and on this plane, we are taxiing on the runway like in a queue of like because obviously there's like a pile up of flights trying to get back out of fucking Orlando at this point. And I have video of this as well on my phone. As we're sitting on the runway, I remember sitting there going, that's a really strange smell of like burning or smoke. And I'm like, nah, it's probably just like in my head or whatever whatever, and then other people start like it. You know, you can hear everybody going like can you can you smell that? What's that smell? And then people are like, I think I see smoke and then made you panic, dude, Right, that's why I took I don't know why I thought it was the right thing to do. But I took my phone outside and I was like, I was literally talking to the phone, and I was like, I cannot believe this ship I'm about the diet in a fucking plane.
Speaker 7: Not not my second time, not my story, but I'll tell this very quickly. One of my cousins went to Japan and in there with his buddy, and I was friends with both them, Like obviously my cousin, like, we don't hang out as often. I wasn't allowed to go to family functions because I was not shut it up. So the disconnect started, Like this sees like a lot of family, Like I don't see a lot of my cousins and people like that anymore because everyone got divided, which is all part of a tactic, I'm sure. But my cousin went to Japan, so it was like crazy, like they there's a party downtown Japan or whatever, like the main city in Japan. I should know this, but there's like this huge but it's like four thousand people at this like raver like in this city and stuff like that. Wild shit. So he rented a motorcycle okay, and then proceeded to crash the motorcycle and get hurt and then he was in the hospital and his buddy at the time and I know this kid too, Neil. Neil left him there.
Speaker 8: He's like, fuck left, doesn't like left the hospital left like Japan was like, oh, good luck. And then I remember, like, which is crazy. I don't know what he was on, but this was like years ago and when MSN still existed, so I remember, and this was like early twenties type shit. And I don't know why, like how long I exist or how long I had that but or something like that or email.
Speaker 7: Someone was like, what's going on? Man, He's like, I'm just in Japan in the hospital, like and Neil left and I was like, whoa, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: That's gotta be even freak here back then, because you have like even less access Like I feel like now, you know, if you've got a cell phone, you're pretty connected to most things. You can probably make something work or you can contact whoever you need to contact. But like back then, like things like MSN fucking email are like very hit and miss. It's like, well, if somebody doesn't check their email, we.
Speaker 7: Have to do a rand episode. If the fans want to go mainstream, like it will, but at least for the Patreon this we say subscribe. There's like so much stuff on the Patreon and we do it as cheap, more cheap than any other podcast out there. But I want to do a r an episode talking about the nineties and early two thousands and like what it was like to go. I want to do an episode about Emo shit because I want to. I just want to dress up guys Emo again. I just want to do it for fun, and if we can get Billy to go along with it, that'd be very funny. Billy kind of missed that air a bit, the era a bit, but let's get to it. So the first story, visiting Victoria Falls in Southern Africa is a dream for many, but twenty two year old Aaron Langworthy it turned into a nightmare. The Australian was the Australian. She was bungee jumping off the off Victoria Falls, which is this. I would not want to be bungee jumping off of this. This looks frightening. It is a massive waterfall. So for me, yeah, off this bridge while visiting zim Zambia, I think'd you say it like that? I can a fucking butcher some of these Zombia.
Speaker 4: That sounds right to me.
Speaker 7: Zambia in twenty twelve, when the court snapped and she plunged three hundred and sixty four feet for all the listeners in the States, one hundred and eleven meters into crocodile infested zam the Zambic River below. She was swept down the swollen river with her feet still bound together by ten meters thirty feet of rope, and spent forty minutes in the water until she finally managed to grab onto some rocks and an employee of the Bungetug company pulled her onto the river bank. Langworth, Langworth, Langworthy. What a weird last name? Victoria? What's your name? Erin? Aaron was taken to Victorian Falls Clinic in Zimbabwe, but didn't raise the clinic until five hours after she jumped. Though her lungs were partially collapsed and her body was covered in bruises, Aaron didn't suffer any serious injuries and return home two weeks later. She had been the one hundred and sixth person to jump off that bridge that day and it was just not her lucky day. This is why I'm doing this shit, Billy that's what I want to jump out of a plane, Billy.
Speaker 4: I nearly I nearly done that a few years ago in Florida. Again, I think when I was going there, that place just seemed like the wild West. So all those things seemed like good ideas to me. But I like, in hindsight, I'm actually glad that I didn't do it because a guy that I used to, an American guy actually, who had moved to Ireland, like when he was like a kid but his parents, he was always like a kind of a skater dude and always like into that kind of like that kind of stuff, if you get what I mean, is never good enough to just like go to all drunk. Yeah, Like he was always a bit like, you know, well, why would I go to a skate park when I can like jump off the side of this house on my board? And I'm like, why do you always have to be that guy? But he ended up anyway, later in life he moved.
Speaker 7: To both of his fucking ankles and his knees and oh no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Just get much worse. It's much worse. He went to Australia and he trained to be a skydiven instructor or whatever you call it, Like the guy who goes with people attached to him, done that for years, and like I want to say, right before COVID, he done a jump and something went wrong and he hit the ground and died with no parachute.
Speaker 7: Wow. See, this is why I don't want to do this, Billy, because he keeps trying to. He was trying to influence me and be like, we're doing this for your bachelor party. I'm like no, And he enjoyed fucking with me because I'm not a fan of heights and he's like I'm scared of heights too, man, Like, no, I'm not doing that, that risking because I don't Actually, yeah, I'll have control, Like that's the idea, right, Like I love horror movies because I have control over that, even messing around with the Ouiji board to some extent. But an episode for another time. When we were out last week and I was on mushrooms a little like a very light strain, but also I do them so often that my tolerance builds up so quick. And we're watching the craft and then we're talking about our property where we live, how long it's existed in this town, which is like forever and like what it was beforehand, and like we've uh in the house that I'm in right now, a baby has died, a bunch of cat dead cats were found in this place, and like her dad took it over. The next door neighbor just died recently, stuff like that. It was just like, oh, yeah, sounds So then I was sitting there out back and we're like, really, our property stretches far back where the fire pit is, and then you can look back at the house, and I was just like getting creeped out, and I was like, man, I'm actually like creeped out. Like I was tripping a bit still, and I'm like, man, am I gonna see somebody walk by in the fucking bushes or some shit. I swear to God like stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Even as as a I guess what you would classify as a grown man, Yeah, that stuff still makes me ship my pants if.
Speaker 7: I get like, I know, especially once like in the future, if you come over here, we'll definitely have room to stay sooner or later when we like start like renovating the house and stuff like that. So it's it's gonna be a wild time. You should just move to Canada. You know, people have made it work, you know, you know.
Speaker 4: What, right. I was all up for Canada and then I met you and you weren't really selling me on Canada.
Speaker 7: No, it's an authoritarian, communist style country. But it's it's okay right now. It might get a little worse, but they're trying to turn your kids into something that they're not in schools, So yeah, it's not it's not fun here, especially in Ontario.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, like they just moved there and like just live on a property somewhere and just having nobody bought.
Speaker 7: Her, MISSI, I will build a shack out back of my property.
Speaker 4: Zed you've read that doesn't have to like conform to any like weirdness.
Speaker 7: No, I and most Canadians are against the same things that I am. It's just gone too far and most most Canadians I don't recognize their country anymore, which is quite sad. So let's get to the next one before we dive into some of the disappearances and who knows, but this one is just fucks because I just want to mention it. British tourist Rochelle Harris was on a flight back from a holiday in Peru that I would love to do preus where you get ayahuasca trips and stuff like that. In twenty thirteen, when she began experiencing a powerful headache shooting pains in her face, she also began hearing strange scratching noises and discharge from her ear. On returning home, twenty seven year old Rochelle Harris paid visit to the doctor. After initially blaming being blamed on maybe an ear infection, doctor soon discovered eight large megots wiggling around inside Harris's ear canal ew ew ew. Well, this is something really gross that.
Speaker 4: For me would just be like because that's what I'm picturing, that's what they look like.
Speaker 7: Really, do I have that? I? Oh, I didn't say it man, anyone. Oh no, I wanted to freak you out that image And did I not have it? I've fucking got an there's an image of like when maggots look close up and it is disgusting. I couldn't even look at it. It was like making me feel ill. But it's pretty much like this.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure the idea of that shit in your ear.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is a zoom. Didn't think of a megot they look like that. If you like, google what a maggot looks like close up? It is disgusting. So she remembers walking through a swarm of flies while viking on her vacation, and one had been buzzing in her ear. But sorry, that's my thing. But but but but um uh, and she remembers hearing this buzzing, But once she waved the flies away, she thought nothing more of it. The insects a New World screwfly, which generally lays larva in wounds of warm blooded animals. Once they hatched. Twenty four hours later, the magaitude twelve millimeter half an inch hole in Rachelle's ear canal sick. The da didn't cause any permanent.
Speaker 4: Damage, but so fucked man?
Speaker 7: All right, do you want to I'll throw it to you for maybe the first disappearance on vacation. I don't know who you have first? But is it one of the more famous ones?
Speaker 1: Um?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I feel I feel like upon looking at them, all of them are fairly famous. Yeah, a lot more famous than I talk. Oh yeah, I guess we'll go with the I don't know how you would pronounce it.
Speaker 7: Natalie, Natalie, Natalie Holloway, Natalie Natalie, would you pronounce Natalie? Natalie? Natalie?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 7: I knew it Natalie, Okay, I knew it Lalie when I was growing up. And we go with the dances and stuff like that, and she was like one of those chicks that wore makeup before all the chicks did. And she kind of reminded me of us of Bulk or whatever from the Craft.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, did you kiss her?
Speaker 7: Actually, we're at one dance and me and my buddy had a contest of who could get the most kisses. And and I don't know why, we're like teenagers. I'm like, I would get like, really I found out about weed. I would get really stoned. And I remember, like, you beat a crowd of people. It's our dances were back in the day. They'd be like a wash pit of people trying to get into the dance. It was like dances that were like sponsored by the community on like a week at Friday night or whatever. Right, And we had a bet to see who could get the most kisses while my girlfriend at the time was outside and couldn't get into the dance and was drunk, and I was very high and kind of drunk, and then we went around and she was the only one that staw away to makeup and lipstick. So when I came out of the dance, I had lipstick all over my face and I could just hear her yelling drunk, and me and my friends were like, I gotta get out of here, hiding me man because she saw me, and I was like and all the like lipstick all over my face was not good. I was not a nice boy.
Speaker 4: That sounds pretty hot.
Speaker 7: I wasn't a nice guy though when I was a Teenager's.
Speaker 4: Rude. Not this not little? He didn't know hard right, No, maybe I did. That's okay.
Speaker 7: She is very good looking though she is.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was gonna say, I'm gonna start making a hat with jokes and like really controversial things, but I think I'll just keep my mouth shut.
Speaker 7: She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Yeah, pretty pretty. German ancestors' just Kidding's.
Speaker 4: When Natalie Holloway, who was born in October nineteen eighty six, went missing during a high school graduation trip to Aruba, it sparked an international frenzy with hundreds of volunteers, investigators, the FBI, Dutch soldiers, all United in their efforts to find a missing girl. Despite several witnesses of her whereabouts on the eve of her disappearance, she was never found and is currently presumed to be dead.
Speaker 7: Can I say something different? Can we get that much of an effort for missing black children or indigenous women?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: Like, can we not?
Speaker 4: No? No boring?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's gotta be a blonde hair, blue eyed, white woman to get the National Guard involved.
Speaker 4: Yep. Ten different people were arrested during the investigation, but all were later released and no one has been formally charged. Natalie Holloway was reported missing on Mate Hardy at two thousand and five after she failed to report to the airport for her trip to return home from Aruba. Her packed luggage and passport were found in her hotel room. Her classmates and friends reported the last seeing her leave Carlos and Charlie's restaurant and nightclub with three locals, a seventeen year old. I don't know how you pronounced this dude's name, because he's pretty famous as well for all the wrong reasons. Yeah, that I've seen it pronounce like loads like Johann van der Sloop Johan. I think that's what it is brothers Deepak Kalpo that Satish. The three men were questioned and said that they dropped her off at the hotel, forcing police to eventually release them without more concrete evidence to the country very but amid their subsequent changing stories and additional eyewitness testimonies, the men were each arrested several more times throughout the investigation. Thunder Slute has remained the primary suspect in the case.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 4: Like this dude, is this dude is ballsy? Right? I like I would see it in a second, Like, but it's just.
Speaker 7: I just was a beautiful, blonde, blue eyed lady. I just picture, like what is it? And everyone's like panicking. It's like, what is it another? Is it another black baby missing? We don't got time for that. It's like it's a it's a beautiful, cheerleading, blonde, blue eyed woman. And everyone's like, all right, are hands on deck?
Speaker 4: Perfect? Perfect?
Speaker 7: So it is wild because I know that like this happens often and nobody cares until it's and I'll say that a white lady.
Speaker 4: The search for her was extensive. During the first few days of the search, the Uruban government gave thousands of cy servants that they have to help with the search efforts.
Speaker 7: Everybody, Yeah, I know, right.
Speaker 4: Fifty Dutch marines were also deployed to the island to sweep the shorelines, and three Dutch F sixteen's were specially fitted with infrared imaging devices to scan the land for fresh Actually doug graves, but which is wild that they went to that extent despite their efforts and over three million dollars spent on the investigation, which is over forty percent of the Aruban police operational budget. Her body was never recovered. So then they have Dutch people her mother, then I think this is so. Her mother, Bet has criticized the investigation, which has been accused of alleged bribery, cover ups, and corruption, and she continues to keep hope for the return of her She has since partnered in founding the Natalie Holloway Resource Center, which offers aid and support the families of those who have recently gone missing. Blah blah blah. Tiaries abound as to what has actually happened to her.
Speaker 1: Why the.
Speaker 7: Sex trade? Yeah, you know what I mean, she's a beautiful white lady.
Speaker 4: When she was seventeen.
Speaker 7: At seventeen, Yeah, that would this is what is what they're looking for?
Speaker 4: Eighty six ninety six. Sorry, no, she wasn't. She was a little bit older. She makes it even weirder. And she was nineteen and that van der Slut dude was seventeen. Yeah, weird. Thearies as to what actually happened, so Vandersloute changed his story of the events several times. After stating that he and the brothers dropped her off at the hotel, he was later recorded saying that he and Holloway spent some time on the beach, where he left her alone by her own will. In a later interview, vander Slow claimed to have sold her into slavery, and then afterwards recanted his testimony. Why would march I know it's which started the dude, Like, I really don't understand this, dude. In March twenty ten, Vandersloute extorted twenty five thousand dollars from Natalie's mother, demanding that she wired the money to his account in exchange for the location of Natalie's remains. After receiving the money, he revealed the location, but investigators found nothing there. And also another little side note on that twenty five thousand dollars wasn't actually the amount he was looking for. That was the deposit he wanted. Two hundred and fifty grand in total is what he was actually looking for. I didn't even think you could get away with doing something like that.
Speaker 7: Well, we know in Canada if you listened to our our episode on serial killer, give me a side, whatever, just keep going, it will come to me. But they paid a serial killer, Clifford Olsen, like money, thousands of dollars to find the bodies of his victims, and I, as far as I'm concerned, I think the family did get it. They might with withheld some of it, but they He was like, if you give my may give me this much money, I'll show you where the bodies are at. And he like, I'm pretty sure I remember the episode correctly. He got away with it. I'll tell you where her body is if you pay me.
Speaker 4: So fucked so yeah, he demanded the money and he gave them locations, but they found nothing. Almost immediately after this, on twenty ten, he was arrested. This is fucking wild. He was arrested in Peru for the martyr of a woman named Stephanie Floresund strangled in his hotel room. After can infescing to the crime. He was sentenced to twenty eight years in prison, after which he potentially faces extradition to the US for an indictment on the extortion charges. There were many rumors about his dad's involvement, supposedly training to be a judge at the time. Apparently he paid off two police officers, he rented a boat and got rid of the body in the ocean he ended. His dad actually ended up as as a managing partner for the firm that represented him in court over the false attainments and stuff like that. The story of Anderslot is wild involves multiple potential murders, drugs, and human trafficking rings. In January twenty twenty three, eighteen years were added to Vander Slut's sentence for trafficking cocaine. Wild in prison. On June eighth, twenty twenty three, which is not actually that long, like two months ago, he was extra outed to the United States to face trial for extortion and wire fraud linking to Natalie's disappearance. And that's the status as it stands now.
Speaker 7: It's a wild case. I always knew about Natalie Holloway. I've heard about this case numerous times. It's sad like and that's why I it is sad, but I just want to make people aware and clarify. This happens all the time in Canada to Indigenous women. Nobody cares, nobody cares like, and there's like, especially in certain places, there's plastered posters and signs and stuff like that of all these Indigenous women that constantly go missing in the RCMP doesn't do their job to do that, but they can freeze the bank accounts of Canadians that support a peaceful protest. That's why I'm like, I don't like what's going on in my country and all that stuff. But even in the States, how many black children go missing and then nobody cares about it and it's like disturbing. And as soon as it's some like beautiful blonde white lady, I get why people get mad and there's like dark jokes humor about this. The fact that it is and that's why I try to do it in my attempt is because it's sad that she went missing. She probably is either dead or is still in the sex ring being used.
Speaker 4: To which probably worse.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you get in and eventually when me and Aaron do cover Hostile on Class Forecast. That shit does happen, maybe not to I even think to probably a worse extent of what the torture and stuff like that and some of the things that they do, but that stuff is very real. And that movie, why I bring it up, does show how they use like young, good looking dudes to kind of influence women, especially younger women, and like nineteen is still good. You're still fresh for another how many years in their eyes, not mine, but you understand like that eventually, and then you just either get killed or probably used for something as obscure as like cleaning up after certain stuff. And you know they or or what they do.
Speaker 4: Because sometimes I feel like they just sounds so grim and this is not my opinion or whatever, but it's just the facts. I think. Is like you know, like you said that, you know they take these girls when they're maybe eighteen nineteen, you know they've went on their first post high school pre college trip or something like that, and yeah, and they're like fresh, like you said. And I think a lot of times after being used for however many years, they give them the out of like hey, you can help us like recruit more, and like we won't rate a million times a day and whatever, so you can just be.
Speaker 7: Like, see, I was gonna go in a different way, darker road is they would use their organs eventually. Well, yeah, because as much as people don't want to think about that, I've done enough research to know that that happens more often than anyone would like to admit, and that they use big business. Yeah, it's huge business. And that's why I do believe like eventually we're going to get into an urban legend episode. We're gonna bring Brett and Billy together. I think it might be even Sowyer from the Pine Size Conspiracy episode. It might be like a big thing of all four of us and I try to do something that we could have banter. It's it would be incoherent to try to do a structured episode without little stories involving in it, you know what I mean. Just doing a big encompassing case we have four people on it gets tough, uh, you know, to like kind of keep and especially with jokes and shit. Some people are gonna say, so there's one of the urban legends about how kind of like in Romania and places like that. And I had someone tell me this specifically, and that their wife was on a phone with someone who saw this happen. So that's I'm like, is this a is it you tell me a nerbal legend? And I was like nineteen twenty work on the restaurant industry, and it was the told the story, this is this bug the guy that can fucking change the pest stuff, and that they will cut they they will cut the you open and take your organs. And he said that his wife was on the phone with her friend in Romania or some country like that, and she saw her someone's out playing with a ball and then she saw the boy get like slit kind of up ear to ear, fucking stomach and testines for like, and they just took what they could and then just fucking dart off in a van. And that now that I read the urban legend, I'm like, is this stories that people tell to kind of like because I was young and this guy was like, he heard me talking about the Illuminati and the Reptilians, and he's the one that told me that if if you were to embody a physical vessel, a reptilian style humanoid body would probably be the best.
Speaker 4: I mean, the other side of me is I can't in a way, I can't help but feel like that all those urban legends come from somewhere.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, they come from real stories, you know. Yeah, so it's like, huh yeah, because even watching even prepping to get into our I know what he did last summer series on class forecasts, right, like watching that, how they joke about its fucking fight, Prince Junior's joke about it. Oh, or religions come from a real story. And I even said, I was like, is that true? Though me and were watching it, I was like, no, that's true, is it? And but I I think that there might hold some truth to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's pretty key. Like I would like to think, oh, it's all bullshit, none of this happens, But I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's hard to tell anymore what is real and what is not, you know. So let's get into the disappearance of Amy Lynn Bradley. It's a very bizarre story. It's very weird. So Bradley was a twenty three year old woman from Virginia who is missing on a Royal Caribbean International cruise with their family on March nineteen ninety eight. Missing on a cruise ship is probably pretty scary, to be honest.
Speaker 4: So I right, and this sounds right, do her because they're supposed to be like terrible and like the most gross things ever. But I have this, like one of my book list things is to do a cruise like from I don't know if it's like Miami or somewhere like that, and do not like, is it like the Caribbean or whatever it is.
Speaker 7: I know we've talked about it because even Chelsea's like has heard that there. You know that cruises can be pretty fun, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and I would love to do it once. But then I also hear a lot of stories about how when you basically step foot on a cruise ship it's like the wild West. So I've got to be prepared for literally anything to go around.
Speaker 7: So when I was younger and I was a chef, my dad's like, oh, you should go like work on a cruise ship. I as it cook. It'd be cool, like they're always looking and you get to vacation a bit. And then I talked to a chef, an older one, and he was like, don't do that. And I was like why and he's like, they treat you like shit. You're on that boat for however long a whole summer, sometimes a couple of months where you're living on this boat and you're working for them, and they and they know because you're not going to go back home for a long time, they can treat you like garbage, so like, and that's just that's the cooks, right. So the people are coming on the boat, you know, you have everyone that's disgruntled and and and the stuff and the staff and you know, and I'm sure they try to act pleasant, but I'm I don't know. Cruise ships seem kind of sketchy to me. And considering what we're going to talk about, how many people they go missing off of cruise ships or fell off or anything that happens so often it's wild that always.
Speaker 4: And that's another thing about like, like I obviously true crime and like strange and mysterious disappearance is probably more than ending more. I think I just become fascinated with like the idea of like how these things happen. And it's freaky to me how many people have gone missing or just like disappeared.
Speaker 7: From cruise ships and and and disappeared. In general, cruise ships is a huge thing. And I'm the same way, right like that, I try to put myself in their shoes. I've watched a lot of horror movies I feel like in my life, so I feel like I I think about it in this very detailed, complex manner where I try to put myself in their shoes and try to think what it'd be like to be walking alone at night on the cruise ship and while you're drunk. You're kind of drunk, just walking and it's like oo, you hear like the water and stuff like that, and then you can just slip and fall and then you're gone forever. Nobody's gonna find you. And then you get in by sharks or god knows what are you just like eventually you just like would be a dead body floating in the water and then sink and then you're just fish food and you're gone forever.
Speaker 4: The idea of going overboard on a ship's in general, but then the idea of going overboard off of.
Speaker 7: A cruise ship at the dead and night.
Speaker 4: In the dark, and ye that like no amount of emon or shouting is going to like do anything. And let's say you didn't die from the fall or whatever, then maybe still being coherent enough to watch that ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, go, and that ship is gone. It is pitch dark other than the stars above you. It would be the scariest, most frightening feelings in the entire world, next to maybe being sex trafficked or some other horrible things. Now being in the house of a serial killer, but one of one of a huge fear, I'm sure chill know, because you think of like even that movie like The Titanic, and now they're with a bunch of people and they try to display how like cold it is, first of all, because it depends where you are, it could be freezing. And then it's just like once that boat is gone, that all your source of light is gone. It's only the stars above that light that what barely you can see in front of you. Frightening. So on the evening she disappeared, Bradley was at a club on the ship. She had a drink with the members of the house band after their set and then went off on her own about one am, so very late, according to one of the band members. Bradley was spotted by her father at five thirty am next day, and he said she was asleep on the balcony of their cabin by six am, Bradley had vanished an hour later. This chick is gone. At the time of her disappearance, the ship had been heading from Aruba to Kuwacob.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna perhaps this.
Speaker 7: Why can I not pronounce anything on his show? And I know how to pronounce this, but here, I'm gonna bring it up. I'm gonna start googling things, so I know, Kroco that sound right, I'm gonna I hate butchering this shit. Pronounci so embarrassing.
Speaker 4: I'm as bad like so I standing, okay.
Speaker 7: Currosaud God, I knew that because it's a fucking liquor called currasud. God damn it it. It looks like something very different. And I remember, like, this is based on of a liquor, a flavored liquor that's pretty good. They have different flavors. And I used to call Kraco and it's Suracao, and I remember I'd probably be like, that's not how you pronounce it, pronouncing it wrong for a long time.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 7: So the ship docked at the search for Bradley and began because they realized, oh no, another white woman is missing, you know, And the image that they used on some of the FBI stuff is not appealing. In my opinion, they should have used a different image and maybe people would have cared more. I'm fucking kidding, feel bad. It is sad that she went missing and frightening that she just disappeared off of a fucking cruise ship.
Speaker 4: What did you just say?
Speaker 7: I said that they used to better photo.
Speaker 4: For because I was gonna okay, so I'll I'll take the heat for this one now and say what I was going to say a minute ago, so everyone will forget what you just said. I was going to say, Well, it's one thing is for sure here. She wasn't sex trafficked.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what we're all about. We're all about the dark humor. So I hope people like it. Well, this is what you're here for. If you don't know that, I don't know why you're listening at this point, but we want all the fans that truly understand what we're doing to give us five star rting reviews and subscribe to The Patriot. So she went missing and saying so after a pair of tourists once they like docked, claimed to have seen Bradley in Sarah Cow saying they recognized her tattoos, yet Bradley remained missing. In nineteen ninety nine, a Navy claimed to have encountered her in a brothel. So maybe she was a butterface where she's like had that rock and body. God, I feel so bad. I can't be saying that show in this episode. This is a missing person and she's probably not alive, to be honest, it's very sad. But he said that she told her her name and asked for help, which is frightening. That sounds like she did get sex trafficked or at least abducted and put into this brothel. And I'm sure it's devastating to her family and hearing that. And she said she was being held captive there at this brothel. So for me, could this guy be trying to get attention? This is a Navy man, though they should be honorable in that.
Speaker 4: Like I went pretty like deep into her story a couple of years ago when I first came across her name and whatever, and like there's for me anyway, personally, there's a lot of like and I don't mean this as like, oh, maybe we should look at like her family or whatever per se, but like there's a lot of little inconsistencies, like where her parents said she was terrified of the open sea and she had to be convinced to go on the cruise in the first list. Yeah, and she wouldn't walk up to like the rails her her dad and her brother had to like hold her by the arms so she could like look over because she was so afraid. And then like that she's she on a turder Fortnite or whatever it is of the cruise she they parodied till like four am, and then she comes back to the room and she tells her dad, Oh, I'm not feeling well from like the motion, so I'm going to sleep on the fucking balcony. All of a sudden, she's for She's forgotten that she like is afraid or anything. And now I know when you're when you're drunk and stuff, things can change. But to do a complete one, Eddy, but like, I actually really like the ocean now and I want to be drunk on the battlecony.
Speaker 7: Do you think that which is quite possible, especially God knows who's going on these cruise ships to find people and like it, thinking about it could be quite easy in some regard for someone who is skilled at taking people, you know, like the movie Taken, because you even look at that movie, it is based on how they can take women. And then he's trying to find his dark phenomena movie. I do enjoy it and him going after the people, but even you see how they even set that up. But I'm sure you know if you paid to go on the couple guys paid to go on the cruise, and then you kind of like watch certain people and then you observe them, see what they're doing, what they act, like, they learn cues of their emotional state because you can do that by looking at it. Many things that people physically do to show their mental state. And then you drug them, right, you get you drug and their drink. They think they're drunk. And then she passed out on the you know, they follow her and just watch her from a distance. She passes out in public, and then to everybody else, she's just hanging on to a guy she knows or is married to, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, there's there's so many weird things about this, like then that all these the first one weird that like discovered that she wasn't on the balcony anymore or whatever, but then you know, they said stuff about like between five thirty and six am. Then know that she changed her clothes completely and that she took her cigarettes. Yeah that's weird and stuff like that. So it's like, okay, so now you're saying she came back in from the balcony and got changed out whatever she was in and took her cigarettes and stuff and left the room. And then like they had, you know, they docked and stuff, and apparently they went to the captain or whatever and said, like, you know, our daughter's missing. You need to get on the the loudspeakers or whatever and put a call out, and they were like, no, it's too early. We can't. We can't use the speakers. It's too early. And like they had docked and the family were like, okay, can we either back away from the dock right now or just make sure that nobody leaves the ship till we find out what's going on And they were like no, no, it's all good and just and they just let people disembark.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know, and I'm not saying that the cruise lines are involved, but like part of me has to wonder, like is there a bigger like you mentioned taken and that kind of gives you a slight. I know it's obviously a Hollywood movie, but it's like glimpse into potentially how big those.
Speaker 7: Okay, get this, okay, right right, think about this conspiracy corner. All right, you get you get like Jeffrey Epstein money. You know, you fucking you're a philanthropist, and you just make tons of money doing very shady things that are all connected to very powerful people. You buy a nice, big boat and I always say, like a cruise ship. You name it something fancy, and then you know, you just make people disappear, not as off the word that people would ask questions, but enough where you can make a good income from it. You know, I'm sure there's gonna scare people going on vacation or on cruise ships, and I hope it does, because this shit is fucking bizarre how often that it happens, especially on cruise ships or on vacations in places you don't know in general, like Madame Madeline McCain, right, that's my name, McCain, McCain, McCann, Like you said, that is just the surface. They focus on one small case. I said this at work because we're getting into this episode and they focus on these little one case of this one person going missing, yet it happens by the thousands.
Speaker 4: Well yeah in one sense, like because a lot of people say, yeah, but if there was, if there really was these rings or these.
Speaker 7: Like eighty five thousand children are missing at the poet know.
Speaker 4: That like groups that groups do this or whatever, you know, why why would they let it become so international and widespread? And I was like, think about this for a second. Right, if you're trafficking hundreds of thousands of people and children, right, and one case gets so much press, like to the point where it just floods everything, and like it still does to this day, that's a really good distraction. Yes, it might be about the things you're doing, but they haven't a fucking encrus Just continue on.
Speaker 7: I have to look this up if this is factual. But I don't know what is factual anymore because every internet service is probably lying to you and giving you articles that are based on fabrications. But the person I heard that, the person that rated the Amber alert was connected to the Clintons. And it's actually a big distraction tool because if the Amber alert worked and you were actually if they're actually tracking the amount of children that went missing, even around your area or in certain places, it would be like every hour, how often that's how often children go missing. So it would be like once a week, you know what I mean, if you were in your area, it's in your province, in your state, in your country, it would be like more often than you could even imagine. Which is it should frighten people. And like I've said before, the Sound of Freedom, I've yet to watch it. I actually really want to. I've heard good things, but there's one point that I need to make. Is it leading to any arrests? No, it's making people aware that this stuff happens. We already know if you understand this fucking planet that we live on or whatever the fuck it is, that this happens too often. It shouldn't happen as often as it does. It happens more often than you can even imagine. And that putting a movie out there is it's not leading to anybody's arrest Where the block book that was.
Speaker 4: The thing I found was like when everybody was talking about all this shit about like the air conditioning, like going and all the theaters, Oh my god, I can't see Sound of Freedom the conspiracy, and I think people are more interested in like the TikTok conspiracy about like why I can't watch this movie than hold last second, like they didn't invent the wheel here? Like did anybody go to see that movie and go trafficing is real?
Speaker 7: I know exactly that that dude, the dude that is the main character of that movie. I can't remember his name, but yeah, if you want to look it up quickly. I just want to mention that he's a little bit of a sketchy character that seems to me telling these outlandish tales. And the weirdest thing is quite strange is that he was doing one interview and he was wearing a Masonic tie. So I saw people like in the in the known, in the know, people that try to be very aware of all sides of stuff. We're calling it the Sound of Freemasonry.
Speaker 4: There is there is something weird about him, though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I really think that this isn't being used as another distraction away from oh everyone's aware of it. Yeah, okay, we're all aware of it and you know, but nothing's being done about it. We should have people should be standing up in like the millions to be like, enough of this, Why is this happening? But we don't, And there's no explanation for Ghislaine Maxwell, she got arrested for trafficking to know one because of the episode. I just want to bring this stuff up because it's I want people to realize that, like, yeah, we're aware of it. Now, Okay, now what are we do.
Speaker 4: Yet? Just be that.
Speaker 7: Just like that, when we talk about David Grush and all that shit that has his name and the UFO shit, it's just like they and I said this, that's probably a distraction. He gives you no fucking evidence. It's just a statement from a guy that is an insider and worked for the government. So we're just supposed to believe his fairy tales of shit, you know what I mean, while providing no evidence, you know. So it's quite bizarre. I miss like it's it pisses me off because it's happening at such a large scale, and I believe it's being used for stuff like adrena. Crown people don't believe that shit, Fine, I don't give a shit. It's dangerous. What is happening, and it's been happening for a very long time, and now people are like aware of it. Okay, the first step is awareness, I understand that. But now what we're gonna actually, you know, protest in the millions, and we're demand who Jeffrey Epstein was trafficking to. Oh, we can't because they're control the world that you live in, dumb dumbs. So on. On the episode of Doctor Phil, Bradley's parents said that here have been sent a photo of a woman that could have been Bradley Vietnam as sender in the photo of the woman is scantily dressed, which adds fuel to the theory that Bradley was kidnapped and sold into sex slavery. And then we'll get to the next case quickly. I just want to see if I can find that image. I don't know if they would show it. I did look for image. Oh I found it.
Speaker 4: Which image is that she's not?
Speaker 7: She's scantily dressed. I'm trying to pull it up. It looks kind of like shit.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, the image of her on the bed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I try to break his computer, doesn't let me save.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 7: It's looks like her, but she kind of looks like she's having a good time. It's fucking I don't know, this is fucking scary. Here, let me fine, I just want to pull up this for everybody on the video side of things. Okay, let's look at this. Okay, look at what they did to her in the progression of what it's a it's a missing person photo. And then they excel it to what age she could be at now, and they gave her no, no, no, no chin no nothing she get. They gave her like her head is the size of her neck, and it looks kind of scary. She looks like a worm a bit. They didn't do a good job. Do you see what I'm seeing? Is that bad to say?
Speaker 4: In the middle one, she looks like those fucking those warm dudes are the men in black?
Speaker 7: No, that's what I'm saying. They didn't do a good job because she's not like her. They made her head look the same size of her neck is that of the conspiracy and this is the picture.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: It's bizarre. It looks just like it. In the teeth even that's kind of frightening. And I don't know, you can kind of see in her eyes that.
Speaker 4: She's a little bit of a wonky and it looks like she has that same wonky yeah, but.
Speaker 7: Even her you can tell that she's like it seems like if you read like man Uism's bio language, it looks like she's kind of like it looks like she's uncomfortable. But being like it looks like she doesn't like what's going on. I think that might be her and that is fucking frightening that and it doesn't it doesn't matter. I'm sure, like, you know, there's people that prefer kids, and she's like that fucked up, okay, But I'm sure there's people that prefer like other shit too. It's a big business, the sex trade, you know, And I'm sure that sometimes it doesn't matter really what you look like, because you're just a body to be used.
Speaker 4: Here's a question, right, Other than like, obviously I know kids, it is a different thing in itself, a lot.
Speaker 7: More expensive to look up hot dogs and what they're worth.
Speaker 4: Do dudes ever get abducted?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I'm sure they do. I'm sure little boys do, which is fucked up, but I'm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm talking about like, you know, when we go into like the seventeen eighty nineteen year old guys.
Speaker 7: I'm sure there's gonna be a fucking that's something.
Speaker 4: I'd like to look up at something and see, like is that actually a thing? Yeah, because I feel like there's like the world is all fucked that, Like I don't know if you could find something. We could probably sit here and try and think of the most bizarre random thing. Yeah, yeah, and it would and then like you would google it or whatever, and like you would find it. There's like a whole community that like a door.
Speaker 7: I'm sure that younger men have gone missing. I feel like it's slightly hard or it sounds bad, but there's a big difference between men and women. If people haven't paid attention to it, I don't know. If I don't think that's a thing. I think I think it's very new. People for centuries have been believing that they can just identify as a fucking banana, and then they were like they turn like into some soft mush thing that you peel away and you eat like a fucking monkey.
Speaker 4: That's a weird analogy.
Speaker 7: But that you know, you would think that like you would be more I don't know, men, even younger men, they I feel like it'd be a little harder to try to kidnap them because there is physical strength even you're like, if you're a fat dude, nobody wants you. But if you're a good looking this sounds bad. But if you're a good looking like strong, like you know, or even skinny, your younger dude, you I don't know. I feel like men are more inclined to punch you in the face, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean.
Speaker 7: They're more like they will get aggressive. We have this tosterone, so we will like you'll end up getting like aggressive and angry, and then your fucking nose is bloody, you know. Try to pick up this kid as a younger kid when they're a week you know what I mean. You get someone like the Rock, which I think he's involved with some shady shit I've heard, you know, a big, strong guy. You know he'll be able to take him on. But I feel like it's definitely I think that exists for sure younger men, because like people have preferences, right, and you're selling people right, so like it could you know, if you want a little bit of this or a little bit of that there. I'm sure they have all sorts of things. They probably have like the fat room, you know, Kenry Kissinger goes in there, stupid, all right, next story because this is like so.
Speaker 4: Deepaky, let's see, you know what I'm gonna I'm gonna skip it over one and come back to it, and we're going to kind of keep with the team to a degree. So obviously the first case, like Coverard was set in a Ruba, and it looks like we're going I didn't realize how freaky a Ruba has turned out to be a story of Robin Gardner Guard Guard on the second of August twenty eleven.
Speaker 7: I can understand why trafficked. Now, she's a good looking woman. Just she is, you know what, right, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say similar to Natalie Holloway, but like again, it's like the the blonde hair, like the slim you know, that's slime kind of whatever.
Speaker 7: There's Robin, there's Natalie, Natalie and then Robin.
Speaker 4: You know, their mother and daughter conspiracy. Thirty five year old Robin Gardner had been staying with her boyfriend Richard Forrester at his house in Maryland, United States. She had a nice life. She loved to travel, loved her two cats, Kobe and TOONSI, and enjoyed shows like The Real Housewives of New York. Richard and Robin had decided they would like to live together and had just started looking for a new home. On the thirty first of July, Robin told Richard she was going to Florida to see her parents. They lived in Florida, so it was a trip she frequently made before she left Maryland. Robin and Richard had an argument. Robin went to Florida, but she didn't intend on staying there. From there, she flew to Aruba, and she wasn't alone. She went with a fifty year old businessman called Gary Giordano. I think I think that's how you pronounce it. Apparently he paid for the trip. Robin had known Gary for over a year. They had met online. He asked her to go on several different trips with him, but she said no every single time. However, the Aruba trip was different. She decided to say yes. She had recently lost her job as a patient coordinator in the dental office and wanted to clear her head. Robin's friend, Christina Jones, wasn't happy about the trip. Christina saw text messages Gary sent Robin when she turned down the trip on a cruise previously. On that occasion, she went to New York instead with Richard, and Christina said, Gary flipped when he found out. Even after Robin was aware of this side of Gary, she trusted him and she thought that the breakaway would do her good. They arrived in a rub But on the thirty first of July and checked into the Marriott Hotel. Guests at the hotel and on the island saw them at different locations. They went to the beach, different bars, restaurants, and a casino. Two days after they arrived, on the second of August, Gary and Robin went to the rum Reef baron Grill in the Baby Beach area of the island. At the bar, Robin and Gary ordered food much like diapers and like baby strong. What you would call it that, I don't know. It's a bit strange of a name. At the baron Grill, they ordered food, but Robin a only a small bit of a salad. The waitress at the restaurant the scroud Robin is being woozy and potentially appearing severely intoxicated. She was wearing a dress and had her hair and makeup done. They left the restaurant. Yeah, yeah, big time. They left the restaurant after four pm. A photo was taken just before they left and the timestamp was four to twelve pm. Just two hours later, a little after six pm, Gary returned to the same restaurant. He tapped on the shutters and then went around the back of the restaurant where the kitchen was and he asked them to call for help. He appeared calm and said that he needed the police that Robin was not with him. Police arrived at the restaurant and spoke to Gary. They noticed he was sweating profusely at the time there was a scratch on his neck. He told the police that he went out snarkling with Robin and then he noticed the currents were getting strong. He tapped her on the leg, indicating they should swim back the shore. But before he reached the shore, he last sight of Robin, and then he said he ran to the restaurant to get help. So straight away, that's like all red flags for me.
Speaker 7: I'm like, it is like all these cases are like disturbing and wild because there are cases that are focused on and I'm sure this happens way more often than these famous cases of people that obviously had people that cared about them, but like looking at the images and like just like this one, she's like staring at the camera, and this sort of relas very like happy pose. It is like creepy and like disturbing to think that she is either no longer alive, she's probably dead somewhere buried in the ground, you know, or what's more likely is she's been used for her body for years and destroyed where you mentally break down and eventually have like some sort of Stockholm syndrome and you have to accept your fate. And the more persists for even years, the more your mind would just try to rationalize it the best it could and try to live. Like it's wow, what your mind will do. But this is why these things and when escially when we get the missing four one one and all that stuff. Cases of disappearances have always like creeped me out. You know, if you're if somebody finds a dead body, you know that they're dead, you can kind of come to you know, you can come to some sort of closure with that. But somebody that has like just disappeared off of the face of the earth, off the internet, off of especially nowadays, you know, it's freaky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like and again like this is another one where like apparently the police. The police took him out on a helicopter to look for and he pointed out the area where he last saw her. A huge search took place. More than sixty officials, FBI agents, Aruba ryot cops, volunteers searched the area along the coastline. They found nothing. No of her was ever found. As police questioned Gary further and examined the details in the area, they found some inconsistencies in the account he provided in that two hour window. According to Gary, the explanation was a simple one. They decided to go snorkeling and she drowned. He said that she had taken sleeping pills earlier that day, had two glasses of vodka at the hotel before they went to the bar. But there were a few things didn't make sense to anybody. Gary did not get back into the water. He didn't try and find or help Robin, even though he was a licensed scuba diver. He went to the restaurant to call for help. Instead. When he got to the restaurant, he had not hop on, was wearing sneakers and his two pay He did not appear to be in any urgency to get help when he reached the restaurant. Nobody saw Robin or Gary snorkeling that day. In fact, a man on the beach said they did not go into the water at all that afternoon. A man who was fishing that day said that he saw them walk along the reef at four twenty two pm, around ten minutes after they left the restaurant, but he said they did not get into the water, and they drove off and he never saw them return. The police obtained surveillance footage from the area. They said they found it difficult to identify Gary in the footage that they had access to, as he had different hair pieces on at different times. Surveillance video show Gary in his rental car parked at the back of the Barn restaurant. The TYOTOAV four had tinted windows, so no one else in the vehicle could be identified. He parked the car at the back of the parking lot twice. Blood was found on a rock behind the dive shop at the rum. The dive shop was around one hundred yards somewhere. Gary said they had went snorkeling. The car was cleaned when he returned it to the Star rental at the airport. Police were unable to obtain any evidence from it, but the rental agend said they didn't notice anything unusual. As police investigated further, a sinister picture began to emerge on a possible motive for murder. It was reported that the police obtained surveyal footage of a fight between both of them. According to reports, the video showed them engaged in a violent fight that resulted in Gary putting his hands around her throat and forcing her into the elevator at the hotel before she went missing. Prior to the trip, a couple of restraining orders had been obtained against Gary from previous relationships in the US. Police also discovered that an American Express travel policy for the sum of one point five million had been taken out on Robin, which Gary was named as the sole beneficiary. But the alarming part about that was just two days after she went missing, he had sought on several occasions to redeem it. He called four times in a row to try and redeem it, and the agent notified police and told them that he seemed excited like he was about to win a prize. A couple of days after she disappeared, he tried to leave Aruba and return back to the United States, but he was stopped and attained by local police. They found explicit photos on his phone of rob When he spent four months in prison in Aruba, he was arrested for suspicion of murder, manslaughter, kidnapping, and fraud. However, he was not charged a judge order has released due to insufficient evidence. When he was released, he returned to the US. Police today believe that Robin is dead, but today no trace of her has ever been found and nobody has been charged with the crime. That's wild when it's clearly like I mean, I'm sorry, definitely him.
Speaker 7: Definitely part of me wonders if, like, I don't know, there's I'm sure this happens, but if there's people maybe like him that get paid from traffickers. You know, you live in Florida or whatever, and then you're some you influence women to take trips with you, and then he kind of like gives them over to these traffickers in certain places which he's visited. You know, when I went to Cuba when I was nineteen, US sketchy characters. We're working out resorts, a lot of fucking weird people and shady dude trying to sell you like fucking weird ass cigars, and you know, like I knew it.
Speaker 4: I always wonder about that, like what's what's the intention here? Because I used to think of it like, oh, this is just like dudes trying to peddle some bullshit to make some money. But now I feel like that there's a deeper level. It's like, Okay, what is this shit you're giving me? What's the intention here? Is it for me to be like all drugged up so you can like fucking rob me or something, or like you know, kidnap my fucking garfriend or some shit.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you stories on the Patreon sometime in a RAND episode if you remind me about Cuba, but once or I can tell is that we knew these Canadian dudes from like Montreal or something like that, and we were talking about a couple of times, like older dudes but funny and shit like that, and in their forties and we're like in our twenties. And they went off the resorts to get weed. They were promised ten grams of weed for one hundred dollars, which is like it it's a grand for Graham, but over there, obviously that's I'm sure what they would have charged. And then so they go down to Havana and meet up with some guy and then they said, don't open until you get back to your resort, like you don't open it until you get back to your hotel. Don't like, don't look at it or whatever. And he's like, it's in the bag. And then so they got back to the hotel and like they told us the whole story, and they're like, we fucking opened the bag and it was a towel wrapped in like grocery bags. And I'm like, I'm sure this happens all the time. I bought some cheap I bought some cigars on the beach, didn't know any better, and I couldn't take him on the plane because they were like opened already, and shit, so people are fucking sketchy. I'm gonna go through this one quick, just because I find this one kind of interesting. This is sister Alena Christie. I just want to make sure I don't like, I'm gonna try to not mispronounce words. Uh Eileen, I oh, it's Eileen.
Speaker 2: Just I don't know.
Speaker 7: Things are spelled with ease and ship. It's it's like, I don't know, it doesn't seem like it should pronounce. I don't know. We we suck at pronouncing stuff on this show. Everyone should be used to it by now. I think it's is Eileen, Eileen, Eileen.
Speaker 4: Eileen right, Eileen.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I don't know how the fuck. I just think it's funny. I wish I don't know. I think that people in the audio will hear me listen to that thing where it's like, how do you pronounce this?
Speaker 4: Aileen? So?
Speaker 7: Sister Eileen Christie seventy two was a Roman Catholic nun and teacher of theology that's interesting, who left New New York in twenty sixteen for a European vacation. Along her way, she kept in contact with a nephew from home via email. Last time her nephew heard from Sister Christy that's fun name, Sister Christy, she informed him that she had checked into a hotel at Halstadt, Austria, a village near the Alps, after being reported missing. Authorities searched in the hostel. Most of her belongings, including her passport, her cell phone, and her wallet were all left behind. Her phone camera revealed images and video suggesting she was having a wonderful time. I have pictures of this, of this the only picture I could find of her. I don't think she was trafficked for sex, unless somebody wanted somebody to fold your laundry and put your clothes away, and you know.
Speaker 4: Rude? Is that rude?
Speaker 7: Because it no, it was just.
Speaker 4: Like she susposed us that. If she got traffics for that reason, then christ I don't even see who.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 7: A number of strange circumstances surrounding the nuns disappearance that failed to add up. One of the only missing items from her room was her swimsuit. This is why I want to bring this up, suggesting she may have drowned while taking a swim. Yet sister Christy frequently swam during her travel. She was a great swimmer, which she you know, frequently took to this area Austria over many years. Her familiarity and experience with the village makes her more likely she was taken. Yet no major suspects have arrived or risen. But I just want to bring it out because part of me thinks who knows what could happen, you know, while you're swimming. Her swimsuit was the only thing missing, which means she was wearing it, which means like, but who's trafficking some seventy two year old nun Like? What would be the purpose in you know, overpowering her and all the effort it would take to kidnap her. I feel like she drowned, and that's even a creepy thing of like everyone thinks they're trafficked, and like something really bad happened to them, and then it's just like they just drowned, something like a big wave went over and.
Speaker 4: Which is equally as shit and scary in a way.
Speaker 7: That is, her drowning is peaceful. Would you rather burn to death in a building, say in Maui from a direct energy weapon? I know some people don't think that's the case, but very strange circumstances, carting trees were not burnt down. But this will be weeks out after hopefully they're we're building the smart city after this, so be prepared. But would you rather burn in a fire like Freddy Krueger in some boiler room or drowned?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess drowned.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 7: I sure used like lose oxygen slow. And then I've also heard his terrifying. Some people say it's peaceful, some people say it's terrifying. But how would we know unless you actually died drowning, you know, but the people that actually passed out maybe got saved, they could tell you. We should get some more. Has anyone drowned? Email me at strangerpodcast at gmail dot com. Oh, also, I have to we have to do an episode about how I got an email uh from a guy that knew wild Bill quite well and that wild Bill blamed him for stuff, which will do a Patreon episode or even just a ran episode for the main show, so I can explain this. But as we said on later episodes, we thought that he was probably stringing us along and telling us bullshit. Oh he was. He definitely was why I figured that I had delete him from everything and block him so he wouldn't try to contact me or any of the people.
Speaker 4: Instagram and stuff. Somehow, I'm not sure how he found.
Speaker 7: That scary stuff, So we'll talk about that on a episode for either the main shore Patreon. I got I think two or three more small ones. Do you want me to take on one more. What you want? I have too much, so let's get into this one. It's not too long. This is an interesting one. Poor John Halford, a well liked guy sixty three, He owned and operate a popularity popular book and gift shop in England. In March of twenty eleven, uh, just before he and his wife were celebrating their twenty five years of marriage, he went along on a cruise to Egypt. That actually sounds pretty fun. Eager to fulfill his lifelong dream before arthritis made it impossible. I I already have carporal tannel. Man, I don't want arthritis. My grandma about authorize. What does that mean that you have? Like you just like live like this, Like you can't move your arms, legs or anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like your fingers and stuff, like one of my grandparents and like her fingers or.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my grandma's fingers that died.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I have. So I broke this Tom doing jiujitsu, and I'm pretty show I either fractured or broke the other Tom. And I have Carlton and both of them, so I've got a couple of cool I can't wait to have fucking me too. We'll do it.
Speaker 7: Together while trying to podcast. Like, we'll have AI technology by then that could like control the host show by voice commands. Uh. So yeah, he's going like before Arthur Rise, I guess took over his hands and off he went. He had an amazing time, all while texting back home about his adventures and taking photos and videos of the sites. On one night before the ship docked, Harold sent his Hallford sent his wife a text regarding his flight information, playing to me about the airport, airport John hall hall for it was practically on her way. Oh. Hallford's wife was playing She's on her way. The next day, uh, when she got a call from her husband that he had vanished from the cruise ship. Another person that just vanished out of nowhere from a cruise ship. She suspects that John fell from the ship, and a theory is supported by the fact that he was seen drinking cocktails near midnight. So he's already been drinking all night. Then you're having more cocktails. If intox kid too close to the ledge, he might have just had a bit of bad luck. And if that is the case, if that, if that happens more often than what we think it does, that's wild that that that you can just be drunk and just be like looking at the side of the thing and then you just fall off. Like that's kind of frightening. We're not going ever on a cruise ship because I don't want to fall off. Okay a little.
Speaker 4: Now, the other side of that is, if you dig a little bit more into his story, Yeah, so he some people might wonder why, if he's a married man at that age, why he's taken a trip to Egypt on his own.
Speaker 7: He actually he's on his own right, which is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so apparently he decided to take the trip alone. He spent six pounds taking the trip after their marriage came into severe difficulties.
Speaker 7: Did he commits sue? Did he want alive himself? And then he's an old weird right, because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they said that, like, you know, he drank cocktails and shit. But then his wife was like, I only ever knew John to drink beer and stuff like that for the entire time.
Speaker 7: I've ever heard and somebody saw him.
Speaker 4: He's like forty years at that.
Speaker 7: So if that's true, they're just mistaking him from it for another old man. Could be possible because he looks like your average white old man not gonna lie with suspenders.
Speaker 4: Or maybe you know who knows. Maybe he was like, you know what, let me try some cocktails before I show myself off this ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, try something delicious, you know, because like even as I get older, like beer is not my thing anymore. I still love drinking beer, but you know it's I'd rather sound a little more tasty though, also and give me kind of a little buzzed. But I think there's probably, you know, a there is a more evidence. I feel like to say that he probably their marriage got rocky. Maybe they're fighting all the time. She was threatening of leaving him. He is an older dude. He's sixty three, he looks like he's seventy five, you know. And then he's just like fuck it and then like goes on his dream vacation and then commits suicide there or whatever. Right, I'll show that bitch, like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like it's weird because, like his wife was quoted as saying, Ruth Halford described her husband John like the following he was happy, certainly not depressed, enjoying his cruise and meeting people, but definitely looking forward to getting home again to be with me. And the children. Although we had some difficulties, it wasn't anything that was super notable. The last known facts about mister Halford indicate that he was last seen on board the cruise ship at eleven forty five pm the night before. He disappeared drinking cocktails in the bar when the ship was approaching its final port, but when the ship reached the port and the passengers were disembarking at seven am, there was no trace of him.
Speaker 7: I was bizarre. Maybe he just had enough, you know, maybe he's like a fuck I hate these kids is they're ungrateful brats. My wife won't stuck my wiener anymore. I'm done. I go to Egypt and I'm gonna drink cocktails and I'm gonna suck a guy's dick and then.
Speaker 4: I'm off the away. To me, that's fucking spook. It is bizarre Egypt. I would I would love to go to Egypt. That's on the book of list for me. But to spooky.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's go, and we'll go to the same chamber that aleister Crowley went and we'll invoke.
Speaker 4: The demon. If I go, I'm dressing like fucking Brendan Frasier as Rick O'Connor.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'll be that other guy that's the messed up. I'd be like, you're on the wrong side. I got all the horses. Any fucking I'll dress up like him. I'll like, I'll with that little fucking crazy to get one. It is bizarre and it is. His case is just like I don't know a lot of I think that I think that he committed suicide. There's a that's the nobody's taken him unless somehow he like some happened. Who knows, right, he's out and he's doing something. He has a heart attack, maybe they can't identify him anything like that, right, all right, bringing it bringing in there, bro.
Speaker 4: I guess I was going to strugg here it differently and do this one right at the end. But I think it kind of ties in with this because it happened, like I think within like two or three weeks. I've actually and I didn't know you were doing this guy, But this case also happened at the same time, which is yeah, around the same time the case of Rebecca. I don't know, how do you pronounce her surname chryam oh, I know what you're talking about?
Speaker 7: Or im quorum Quoreum. Yeah, oh nice, I had that written down, So yeah, I have two more left, sick three if you count my little small Asian one that's not in Asian penis or anything of that.
Speaker 4: On March twenty second, twenty eleven, while working aboard the Disney Wanderer cruise ship off the coast of Mexico, twenty four year old Rebecca suddenly disappeared. To this day, her case remains unsolved, so that's far from the only one. Since the nineteen eighties, the cruise industry has enjoyed steady growth in popularity and revenue. Massive floating, self sufficient cities headed towards exotic destinations have been a huge draw for vacationers for several decades now, with no signs of the draw waning. However, such a world of leisure and luxury is not without its shady underbelly. Since two thousand, there have been three hundred and tardine documented cases of people going missing from cruise ships. No since two thousand. That's only that's only properly now fully fleshed out like documented cases. There's much more than that, and of those ones, less than ten percent have been resolved in any way and because cruise lines are not legally required to make public every case of a person who goes missing or goes overboard, it is estimated by most of the industry that only around fifteen percent of such cases are actually documented and become the media.
Speaker 7: Anyway, there's like thousands of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically that's scary. I'm not going to question the case of Rebecca.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, right, because I really want to. But then it looks nice even.
Speaker 4: And like if shit starts to happen to you, like because I even think right even as a as a dude, and I don't even mean about like getting sex trafficked or anything. But like, let's say you're on a cruise ship and there's like, I don't know, a group of like fucking weird, like creepy aggressive. Let's say let's say both of you guys decide, oh, you know we're gonna do We're gonna take a cruise for a honeymoon. And you're having a good time and there's all like you get this group of like creepy, fucking like Russians, Dominican dudes or fucking weird dudes whatever, and they're like coming on to your new wife and you're like, yeah, you know, we're all good fuck off, like there's nothing stopping you from getting fucked up there and then are being taken.
Speaker 7: And that's why I'm saying I was creepy these Russian dudes. I end up grabbing my buddy's balls and then like squeezing they what they said to him. So we keep seeing the Russian guys. There's three of them, and I think they were definitely like gaying into some weird ship and they kept like they'd be like you crazy Canadians, and I wear a bandana and shit because I'm a fucking wanna be thug. And then so they would like rub the top of my fucking head and shit and like as they walk by, and they would just do creepy shit because we were like all looked fairly young. We were like nineteen twenty. And then when my buddy is like this the funniest dude ever, He's like, I'll post some pictures from Cuba and I was gonna do it to the strange brew account show like a younger version of me throughout the years, and they, Uh, my buddy Mike was like this tall, like gangly kind of fucking ginger dude, and they came up behind him and they were like, you're not that good looking, but you have beautiful balls because he's been wearing jim shorts the whole time, the whole fucking vacation. Very funny though. He would one day be wearing red jim shorts with a red shirt and a red hat like a baseball cap. Then the next day would be a yellow jim shorts, yellow shirt, and yeah, I don't know how were it coordinated all these outfits. Every day he would be in these pure blue green outfits. I don't know where he got all this from, but every day it'd be a different color. And then so he's always wearing basketball shirts, so they must have somehow noticed his balls somehow, And then the guy like came up to him and said that into his ear. We're all drunk on the last night and this is I tell this on my shotow of People episode, and everyone's like, your buddy's down. I turn around, Mike's on the ground grabbing his balls, and he's like the fucking rushing He's trying to point everyone's drunk. And then me and my cousin were getting mad, and this whole thing happened. I threw a fucking drink on a guy that was trying to help me. He's like, what's going on? And I was like, fuck you, I threw my fucking strawberry dacker yet him.
Speaker 4: But you see see what I mean? Quickly, I feel like that ship like turns weird, like hostile. For example, like there's a case of dudes basically getting abducted for like different reasons. But it just goes to show how quickly like maybe is a guy you might think, you.
Speaker 7: Know, I'll be funny organs, they want your healthy heart or yeah.
Speaker 4: Like let's say you're just there with your girl, like and shit gets weird and you step up and go na, na happening. But you've got a group of guys now and you're on this cruise ship and you don't really know what's going on, and everyone's speaking in different language, and you're like, who the fuck is Like, who's in on this? Who's fucking how do I get off this shit?
Speaker 7: Frightening? I hope it scares a lot of people, like it is free.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, the the case of Rebecca was one of the few cases that did go public. Nevertheless, the truth about what happened to her aboard the Disney Wonder Disneys unknown I know, which is even more wild. I think, I know, like Disney or into some shady ship. But you would think like that there's kids know of those ships? How does that happen? Let's see, at the time of her disappearance, she was a twenty four year old Chester, England native who worked with children aboard the Disney cruise ships. So there's another thing.
Speaker 7: She's a fucking Maxwell was in Disney World in the eighties, like speeches and shit.
Speaker 4: That doesn't surprise me. Yeah, look at that. That doesn't not surprise me. So they were en route to Mexico from Los Angeles. She was last seen on CCTV footage at five forty five am in the crew lounge, talking on an internal phone line, wearing men's clothing and acting visibly distressed.
Speaker 7: Is that this photo? That's bizarre.
Speaker 4: Yeah. After hanging up the phone, she was neither seen nor heard from ever again. When she failed to report to her nine am shift, Disney staff were alerted the search the ship for her, but to no avail. The United States Coastguard and Mexican Navy were then contacted to perform a search of the surrounding ocean, but also came up short to any clues. According to Rebecca's dad, Disney disregarded standard operating procedures and didn't turn the ship around to look for his daughter. Additionally, he states that the Navy and Coastguards were given incorrect coordinates and likely searched the wrong area of the sea. Under the Flags of Convenience system, jurisdiction of the case fell on the country of the ship's registration, which in this case was the tax haven of the Bahamas. Three days after her disappearance, Disney contacted the Royal Bahama Police Force to conduct an investigation. They responded by assigning one detective to the case, and he was flown out by Disney via private jet to Los Angeles. He spent one day aboard the Wonder once it returned to port, interviewing six of nine hundred and fifty employees and zero of the two thousand plus passengers. After several days of stalled communications, Disney flew out Rebecca's parents to meet with the detective and the ship's captain in Los Angeles in a matter of in a matter of their missing daughter, The family was treated Disney's style. According to her mother, everything was staged by Disney. We were taken in a car with blacked out windows. On the boat, we were taken onto the boat's back entrance as passengers disembarked from the front. They took us to a room where they played CCTV footage of Rebecca, where she appears to be fine on board, The ship's captain offered the family his conclusion as to the fate of their daughter. He explained that it was likely that she had been swept off of deck five by a rogue wave. Mike and Ahm were then shown Deck five, a crew swimming pool area directly in front of the ship's bridge that was guarded by walls reaching over six and a half feet tall. They were then taken to the crew quarters and Rebecca's cabin, where they were shown a sandal that allegedly belonged to her and was recovered on deck five.
Speaker 7: That does not add up. That is like creepy. That's fucking bizarre.
Speaker 4: It does sound really Disney. It gets worse.
Speaker 7: I think that's why I just want to say that, like, Okay, there's connections to Epstein and Disney and what the Disney like Castle, looks like on the cover, looks like Epstein's Island, same with Ellen DeGeneres's set. All these things that are like weird coincidences. And if you think about it, if they wanted to just like make this underground sex ring using Disney, because we know Disney is shady, Walt Disney was a very shady character, the whole company is shady. Why wouldn't they be like certain countries use that boat or that, you know, that image of Disney in traffic, all sorts of people children specifically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and like this evidently, and you'll see in a second that it's in my opinion, it's pretty easy for them to just like make a go away. And the following day they watched from the shore as the Disney Wander left board to set sail on its next cruise. Despite the case being an ongoing investigation, Disney considered the breaking matter to be put to rest and laid flowers on the side of deck five and had a small ceremony attended by some of the ship's crew. Unsatisfied with Disney's account of their daughter's disappearance, they hired a private investigator, Roy Ram, a former specialist of Scotland Yard and sought the aid of Chester MP Chris Matthieson and former Deputy Prime Minister Lord Prescott. What they inert did outside the official investigation has disturbing implications as to the possible fate of Rebecca. Disney has always maintained that it was a rogue wave that swept her off Deck five sometime between the hours of six and nine am. However, there are numerous inconsistencies with this account. One is that the weather and ocean conditions near to where the ship was located do not show any indication of any stormy weather, much less rogue waves. It would have needed to be over one hundred feet high to sweep a person off that deck, and above six foot walls that surrounded us. The primary piece of physical evidence in her disappearance was the video of her talking on an internal phone line at the time of her last known siding. In his investigation, the private detective discovered that the CCTV footage had been cropped to hide the timestamp and the location. According to Disney, the footage was shot inside deck five, where she was allegedly swept overboard. After viewing the undoctored copy of the footage, the investigator learned that it was actually shot on deck one, was not close to the vicinity of her alleged accidental debt. Copies of this footage have been denied to the family repeatedly. Another notable piece of evidence that Disney gave was the sandal that was allegedly recovered. However, this sandal had the name and cabin number of another individual altogether, but the family and crew member insisted that the sandal were both the wrong side and not in the style of Rebecca at all. A few months after a disappearance, investigative journalist John Ronson of The Guardian sailed aboard The Wonder in an attempt to make sense of the incident. In talking with crew members, he uncovered suspicious and even sinister intentions behind Disney's explanation. One crew member disclosed, look, all I'm gonna say is Disney knows exactly what happened that phone call she had. It was taped. Everything here is taped. Their's CCTV everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Disney have the tape. When asked about Rebecca, another crew member replied, I don't know anything about it. It didn't happen you know. That's the answer that I've been told to give. Rebecca's family and friends from England described her as happy, go looking, energetic. Working for Disney would require one to be of an overall sunny disposition, or Disney wouldn't hire you if you weren't that sort of person. However, other crew members and close friends of Rebecca on the ship paint a more nuanced version of her character than her parents in the media. When asked about her, one crew member described her as a lovely girl with severe underlying sadness. In twenty seventeen, Tracy Medley Rebecca's girlfriend and co worker. She don't know what that means. Girlfriend is in like she's a Lesbie, honest and co worker board the Wonder Broker silence on the events she claims. That night, Hern Rebecca engaged in a treesome with a male boyfriend. According to her, Rebecca had been distraught over their fiery and passionate relationship in the weeks prior. The shock of her sharing her lover with a male friend or perhaps sexually vying for her attention, might have been enough to swing Rebecca's usual sonny mood into a state of despair. She believes that Rebecca wanted off the ship and her life and climbed over the six foot railings to jump. Friends and family in England have vigorously denied that Rebecca took her own life. According to accounts of crew members, friend's family, members of law enforcement, her case was a botched investigation, with only six officially recorded interviews, withheld evidence and no forensic investigation. It is objectively hard to be satisfied with the level of police were conducted. Good friend of one of the last people aboard the ship to see Rebecca alive, offered his opinion to the BBC and stated I was never spoken to by any secure y or police at all. To call this an investigation would be an insult. In twenty sixteen, the private investigator uncovered a ripped pair of shorts with Rebecca's remaining personal effects from her cabin. He and other law enforcement believed this point of the signs of a struggle, perhaps even sexual assault. Months after her disappearance, the family noticed that there had been activity in her bank account, well has changed passwords on her Facebook. According to MP Matheson, I believe there is sufficient evidence to indicate a crime. Mayo Weile taking place more than seven years later. Friends of how meters to the surgeon for answers to the same nagging questions. Although this case has gone largely cold closure and answers search. That's crazysnars near wild. They're just like that just goes to.
Speaker 7: Show you, right, how say like how say that she did commit suicide? She had her lived herself?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 7: Like say that happened, right, the Disney would want to cover it up. A Disney employee killed themselves, right, they'd want to they'd want to cover that up. And that is just like the surface level, a tip of the iceberg what it could have been. Or they do this more often than people want to acknowledge. And then they just set it up like a movie and make it all look real, but it's actually fake and like leading you away from the true story of what actually happened. But part of me does think that she could have got you know, just fell in love and you know, and maybe maybe it was in factory with somebody and then some shit happened, like they said, like a three someome type of thing, because if you had people that were actually working with her and getting to know her, and then she just was like got an emotional state, was drunk, and then even was like thinking about it and then even fell in and then Disney had the because they have the footage, they definitely do Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ye see. I think that's that's kind of what what like rubs me up the wrong way. More than that is like they've obviously got some sort of a like contingency plan for this stuff, because to me, that doesn't sound like something that they just winged at a moment's notice. That was all like, okay, so if this happens, we just say that we don't have any footage of anything. We don't record phone calls. We'll just like crop the footage we do have and it was somewhere else.
Speaker 7: It's just wild and story. I don't trust the story at all. I don't trust Disney. I think Disney is a corrupt, creepy organization that has his hands and everything and uh including I think child trafficking in my opinion, and grooming and influencing kids. So I wouldn't put it past them to uh do something really shady like I either had a suicide or somebody going missing where they knew what happened to her, you know. I Yeah, fuck Disney.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, and it's wild as well, Like there was over three thousand people on that ship and they've done six interviews.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was really weird. So I have a couple more, but maybe we'll cut it a little short because we talked a little bit more than we thought. These are little cases, like essentially the ones I was going to talk about was there was a famous comic book artist that disappeared on a Caribbean dive, Norman Uh Norman Lee.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was a comic book like creator. He did stuff for like X Men and the Avengers, and yeah, he just went missing and uh in a vacation the Caribbean and they went for like a snorkeling excursion and he just never came back, which is scary in general, Like they could the currents maybe were too powerful, and they couldn't even locate his body because while they that kind of went wrong when they want, like they wound up getting like separated and then he was just gone. He was separated from other participants of this snorkeling endeavored this adventure and uh, yeah he was gone forever. They don't know where his body is scary, see that, Like I don't know. Every time I hear stories like this, I know, and then also I just don't want to go anywhere. I just want to mention this one because they're names are Hugh p h A M. Hugh Fam, and Hugh Tran. So they are I think Chinese, and their names match Hugh Fan and Hugh Tran. They brought they had the first the same first name in a rhyming last name. And they went missing on a cardival cruise. Uh, and they're the other letters their shoes and they like they're they were with their daughter and their granddaughter, and they think that they committed suicide, but they don't necessarily know. It's just speculated. Uh. Their son, Michael Fame does not buy it. I said they were happy and planning a trip to the Vietnam to see relatives. Oh so they're Vietnamese. They're I'm not I'm not making fun of their names. It's just like kind of it's kind of cute actually that their names like literally match.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 7: I only found one picture of them on the entire internet, and this is it cute Vietnamese cup. Well, you know, like they it seemed fairly happy, but maybe they're like, let's do it together and they hold hands and they jump off the cruise.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Do you know what's weird actually about that Norman Lee case because it seems pretty clear cut about like, you know, he just missing and that was it. He's just drowned or just was swept away or whatever. Was the fact that the FBI had gotten involved in that case and they took over from the Royal Cayman Islands Police and they are offering a ten thousand dollars award And there's actually a poster that they have, like you know, on their website and whatever, and it's a ten thousand dollars award for information leading to the recovery of Norman Lee and or the identification which leads to the conviction of those involved in his disappearance.
Speaker 7: Weird, why would he be taken to y.
Speaker 4: And like his family apparently have been on a big thing about like they haven't shared much with the family about why. But the FBI don't get involved in anything unless they're like there's grounds too, like they'll try and be like, nothing to do with us, there's no crime to investigate, So we're not getting involved in someone drowning that is you know, Yeah, but like there's been no like official apparently, like they've been contacted several times and they said that they won't comment on an open investigation.
Speaker 7: And it's still even when I was reading on it, I kind of looked him up and like some of his images to show while we were like kind of talking about it. There's him like signing comic books, and it's kind of weird, like because I didn't see I saw some stuff. I think I slightly on that, but like most of the things was to go you like it was disappeared in a snorkeling accident.
Speaker 4: It's good and sounds bad right straight away. I was like thinking, I wonder like did he have some like pretty good like life insurance policy or something. His wife was like, you know what, I'm fucking sicky.
Speaker 7: I think I was gonna kill it now, sick. Are you making those kids lots of money? Yeah?
Speaker 4: O yo?
Speaker 7: Or he was doing fairly well. I don't know his networth it was or anything like that, but maybe making some decent money creating comic books and signing and doing all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 7: Bizarre, Uh, you had one more, did you not? Yeah? Britney Drexel, all right, get to her, and then I'll end it on one that is just bizarre and kind of like just it's a very strange case. It's not that long, so because like like always for the fans to understand, you know, I'll cut this from the audio, but for the video, we're always like we're going to do an hour and a half and it's like two hours in so it's nothing new. That's get to Britney Drexel.
Speaker 4: And Okay, so Britney Drexel. On the night of April twenty fifth and nine, seventeen year old Britney left a hotel in Martle Beach, Carolina, where she had been staying owns to her parents. Same, yeah, that would have been like everything I would yeah, yeah, she So she had been staying there with her friends, unbeknownst to her parents during spring break. Now straight away, right, and I'm not I'm not knocking her parents running like that, but that's like massive red flags for me that like she was able to travel to South Carolina and her parents had no idea.
Speaker 7: That's really weird. How did you not know? And where is she from?
Speaker 4: That this? Where is she from? Originally? That's a good question.
Speaker 7: Good time, all the audio, gets got the video, you guys get it New York Rochester and she got there where.
Speaker 4: Pretty far, like I think she had told her parents, Yeah, so they She had asked several times could she go, and her mother refused since she didn't know any of the other teenagers well enough and there was no accompanying adults on the trip. She also had a premonition that something would something bad will happen to her daughter. This led to arguments between the two for several days. Then Brittany asked if she could go to a friend's house for a day or two to calm down, to which Dawn agreed that they. Drexel left for South Carolina with the other students without telling her mother, which I just thought straight away to me, that was.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 4: She walked to another hotel nearby, sent a text to her boyfriend letting him know she was head back to her room, and she was never heard from again. That night, around eight pm, she left her friends at the Bar Harbor Hotel Beachfront to walk one point five miles south down Ocean South Ocean Boulevard to visit a longtime friend who was staying at the Blue Water Resort. Security cameras at the resort showed her arriving. She was carrying a beige purse and wearing black and white tank top flip flops and shorts. It captured her leaving around forty five minutes later. At eight forty five pm, She was texting her boyfriend, who had stayed in the Rochester area because of work commitments. They had been texting back and forth, but around nine point fifteen her text has suddenly stopped, and he began calling her friends in Myrtle Beach to see if they knew where she was or what had happened and why she wasn't answering. When that failed, he called her mother, Dawn, who had not known her daughter was in Myrtle Beach.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, what do you think your daughter is? Like this is the issue. She could have probably survived, And it's sad because even look at some of these images, she just looks like, you know, someone I could have known, you know what I mean? Like they all kind of do actually, like there's people that you would know in your own life, and it's just kind of it's it's bizarre looking at photos of some of these people and and just picturing that they're just gone. Nobody knows where they are, like no one in their own life, and they could either be dead or like I said, or just someone's personal object. Is fucking fright.
Speaker 4: It's just scary. Martle Beach police began looking for her the following morning. They located the security camera footage from the Blue Water resort and found the friends whom she had visited. The last person who had reported seeing her before she left was identified as a friend called Peter, a twenty year old nightclub promoter whom she had known from the Rochester area and who was also a vacation in Martle Beach. They had apparently met at a local nightclub the night before. After police interviewed him and the men with whom he was sharing his hotel room, they said that no one has been ruled in or out, adding that they did not have any persons of interest. Police searched her hotel room, finding all of the clause she packed, but not her purse or sell the phone. The phones network pings were tracked on a path leading sixty miles south of Mertle Beach to an area along US Route seventeen near the Georgetown Charleston County line. The pings had stopped abruptly in the early morning of April twenty sixth. Areas near areas near there and around Mertle Beach where the body might have been disposed of, were searched for eleven days. In twenty eleven, police searched an apartment in Georgetown County, but that effort did not yield any information. So her mother and this Peter Dude apparently had several confrontations on the television show Doctor Phil during which Peter often expressed frustration at the damage to his reputation. Dawn, who had driven to Martle Beach Today after her daughter's disappearance, eventually relocated there permanently to be close to where her daughter had been last seen and better monitor the progress of the investigation. In twenty fourteen, a newspaper article on the case's fifth anniversary, she expressed her theory that Brittany had defied her theory that Brittany had defied her to go to Martle Beach because she had been promised something of interest, such as a modeling job. Don believed her daughter had been trafficked, but the Martle Beach police did not believe this was a strong possibility. Due to their claim of little or no trafficking taking place in their jurisdiction.
Speaker 7: That never happen to trust me, I'm involved with it.
Speaker 4: But then I'm gonna follow this up with something pretty funny. A twenty nineteen report conducted by the South Carolina Human Trafficking Task Force raided the county as the number one county in South Carolina.
Speaker 7: That's why they're like, no, we don't have that happening here, and they're like, hey, we're making money off of it most likely.
Speaker 4: Here's where it gets kind of weird, though. The remains were found and it's it's it's quite recent. In early May twenty twenty two, Raymond Moody, a sixty two year old registered sex offender, turned himself into the Georgetown County Sheriff's office on the basis of an obstruction of justice charge. Police had first considered Moody a person of interest in her disappearance as early as twenty twelve. He confessed to the crime and provided the location of her own.
Speaker 7: And they found her amazed.
Speaker 4: Really yes. They excavated the site over next three days. May eleventh, twenty twenty two, human reuns were located, burying the woods off of a gated private drive about four feet into the ground, and they were identified as Britney's remains through DNA and mental records. The arrest warrant alleged that Brittany had been strangled and then buried. In the morning of April twenty six, twenty and nine, Georgetown County Sheriff's Office, along with Drexel's family, made the information public along with the announcement of his arrest. Moody was arrested again in charge of murdered, kidnapping, and first story criminal sexual misconduct, all alleged to a record on the day she disappeared. On October nineteenth, twenty twenty two, he pled guilty to all charges and was subsequently sentenced to life in prison with an additional two consecutive terms of years.
Speaker 7: It's just it is.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of really good YouTube like mini documentary things like and it shows all the interrogation footage of him, and it was actually his He was with a chick for years and she started something I can't remember exactly, but you can you can watch like the the interview she does with the cops. She basically rated him out and she went and she was like, look, I know that he's like he was convicted as a sex offender, like you know, twenty years ago or whatever or thirty years ago. But she was like, only until recently. He made some remarks about something and she was like, I can't shake the feeling that he knows more about what was going on.
Speaker 7: It's just and from there it just spiraled.
Speaker 4: And then eventually he just kind of comes in once he realizes he's been caught, and he's just so casual. He's like, yeah, so you know, just killed her whatever was trying that. Don'e it like this? And they were like, did you do anything else to her body? He was like, oh no, no, Jesus, I wouldn't. I wouldn't like decapitator or like do anything like that or wouldn't I'm not saying.
Speaker 7: Oh, but he probably raped her. Yeah, he like raped her, And that's what's fucked because like all the other cases, we don't know what happened. And like, this definitely looks like some chick that I would have known as a teenager, that I probably would have tried to get with or something like that. Just she has that very like small town kind of girl look and it's it's kind of disturbing once you find out, Okay, this is someone that we actually know what happened to her. Her remains were found in this creepy, bald looking dude. Yeah that probably kidnapped her, took her, and then did horrible things to her and her body while she was alive and conscious. And the fact that like, you know this young girl, and this happens more often than it should not happen at all, but it happens way too often and people are not really paying attention. Is this idea of like how often people go missing and taken from somebody and then used for horrible things? And like the last thing this young girl sees is this horrible, creepy, one eyed looking man choking her to death. Like he does have the look of a serial killer dude, Like.
Speaker 4: That's that's weird lazy eye thing or whatever it is.
Speaker 7: He looks like what you would picture a serial killer to look. Like, it's just frightening. This one. I wanted you to cover it because it's like disturbing. I didn't want to read it.
Speaker 4: There's if anyone, like, I know, it sounds weird, but like if anyone's like interested by the sound of that case, like I feel like we don't justice and what we said. But it's interesting to see some of the interrogation footage and stuff and you kind of hear more like in depth details, but like he's so casual about the whole thing, Like you can tell he knows that he's fucked. So I think he just kind of is, like, you know what, I'm probably just better off just saying it like it is now because I'm already fucked.
Speaker 7: So I've been coming and someone like living just be like why could And.
Speaker 4: He's like, you know, he's like sipping his coffee and it's all like chill. He's not handcuffed or anything. He's just like chilling out.
Speaker 7: In these sociopaths, right, they don't feel empathy for for other people or what they've done, right, they only revel in its fighting.
Speaker 4: Dude, there's a side by side picture of her. It's that picture you have of her, like she's wearing like some sort of blue top. Yeah, yeah, that picture. There's a side by side of that, and then him with the fucking night. It's frightening, And I swear of got just just to look at that, like and think that freak like kidnapping her when she's seventeen.
Speaker 7: What she like, that's scary. It's just frightening, and that we know what happened to her. The other case is.
Speaker 4: He would have been fifties.
Speaker 7: And even with the other cases, like and I knew this was going to happen. When we're going through this episode, is looking at some of the images of all these mostly women that like went missing, and there's way more, and we're kind of discussing the famous case. They're all like white women. That's why I want to make it the point of how many other people do go missing of color and stuff like that, because you know it it's the less dead, so to speak. People just don't pay attention to it as much, especially people from impoverished areas. They don't pay attention to it or care. But as soon as it's a beautiful young white woman with blue eyes, you know, all these chicks mostly that are the more famous cases are blondes or you know, blue eyed young women. You know, like like if you go through the majority of these photos, it's you know, it's very much like the case. So it is kind of I don't know, but it is still frightening. And bizarre to like look at these images of these people and think that they're just gone there, you know, they've disappeared, They're not here anymore.
Speaker 4: And it's right this. I don't mean this to sound like sick or whatever, but there's times I look at these things and I I I try to put myself in their shoes in the sense of like, you know, I don't know, like that that girl must have been just like walking forever back to her hotel or whatever, and that's like, how does that even happen? Like does he just walk up and go, I'm just kidnapping you and that's it. He's no choice or like that.
Speaker 7: And we've talked about this too, was doing do that where I I, since a young age, w been super in a true crime and and I've talked about the law teacher that I knew that would like make us, he would like pick our brains when I was like in grade eleven. It was a lot of teacher that used to be a lawyer. And even when we did this would got me more fascinated with the researching this stuffs, even like the Paul Bernardo case. We did the whole Paul Bernardo case, and he made us like think about what would happen and and he would want us to solve it. So we did like a disturbing case where eventually I like to cover on the show. But it's disturbing some of these cases, like Holly Jones, the little girl that I'm missing in Toronto and then her body parts were found in suitcases cut up all around Toronto Island and stuff like that, and like frightening. And then we went through the whole case of him like what made him snap? He was looking at child porn and then it just snapped in his head and he went out there and the first little girl he saw, he just took her. No even thought to it, Like it's gonna be a fucked up case. We might end up covering it because I don't think Bailly's brain can handle it. But it's like really disturbing where we'd have to be semi serious, which we have to be for certain cases like Remediability to the Highway of Tears. It's all about Indigenous women going missing and stuff like that. That's an older episode, but it some of these episodes do make my skin crawl, you know, yeah, more than others.
Speaker 4: It's like and like I'm just I'm looking at this guy like an even in the sixties. He's a dude, big scary like if he can't really it doesn't do it justice. But there's a couple of the images of him coming in and a crouch into the courtroom and stuff, and he's like chained at the wrists and stuff. I'm like, you know what, I'm like, i'd probably have a like even a hard time. Don't know how physically you know, smashed up he is now, But I'm like, he looks like a big motherfucker, and like the idea of him like grabbing like I know, like body and like.
Speaker 7: He's like just like I know, it's just creepy. It's and I'm sure it makes people. And that's why you know, women should be careful, you know, and I and you know, women walk and like and they are like the take Back the Night is like a protest that feminist, dude, But it's not even a feminist movement. It's about like women being like not wanting wanting to be scared, you know, walking on the streets at night, and they shouldn't be scared. But we should also live in a society where we let criminals off with like nothing, and and and and you know it's scared of me into it like a terrible mental health.
Speaker 4: I wonder what for, Like you know, maybe I might bring the dog out, like later at night when it's kind of dark, just for a walk, like like around the block or whatever. And there's times like well, I'll see like a woman or a girl and I can tell she's like visibly like trying to be like you know, maybe trying to see like, am I some sort of anythink about murder?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I feel bad and weird, and I'm like like if I, if I cross the street, does not make this the weirder? Like if I do anything now do I make am I making this look like?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: It's true? And bringing up even Bernardo right, we're talking about what happens. He was just waiting at a bus stop in Scarborough for women to get off the bus and then just chloroform or like just take them and force them because he was the Scarborough rapist before you ever turn into a serial killer, and he would just hide and without and so ballsy and narcissistic and risky that he would do it out in the open. That's it should give me why the somebody in the chat while we're going live with Twitch was like, I have a daughter and these things like this scare the fucking to me, and like it should be. It's scary. What it's let's get into the last case because it's it's frightening, but it's kind of really weird and strange. Let's say, did a wolf or a bear or other animal attack and drag away a two year old boy from a popular Idaho campsite in twenty fifteen. This is weird. Uh, d Oro Coons and his parents his name is d Or literally d e oh r r d Or Coons and his parents, Jessica Mitchell and Vernal Coons. I think I have an image of them. Yeah, I think this is the I want to make sure very bizarre names for these. D Or is a really I've never even seen the spelling of this name, and I have no idea. I just want to look this so if it's third, Yeah, this is the city. It's just like it's weird because they look like normal. This sounds weird. They're just white people. There's like normal looking, kind of a little bit trailer parki ish, small town white people, and they just have strange names, Like the kid's name is Dior. That's his Sorry, it's not that weird, they're weird. Have you ever heard that name or the only one that's like Dior and Vernal vern Vern Yeah, Vernal weird. Uh. We're enjoying the wilderness on their camping vacation. I thought it would be something different to get off the beach and get into something like because this happens all the time, I'm sure during vacations, even going on to a trailer park or something like. And eventually we'll be talking about stuff like that when it comes to first class horror and some of the movies that we'll get into. But one day, the parents left on a walk, saying they left Dior with his grandfather great grandfather. So this guy's like.
Speaker 4: This case.
Speaker 7: He's in a chair and there's like he's like half dead like a or he is dead like a vacation. Uh what is that, Bernie or whatever, and then just putting him on this old guy's laugh and be like we're going for a walk and they're going to like smoke crack or some Sorry for this if anyone listens to this, that is part of this family. I'm kidding, I'm making assumptions. Who conversely thought that the parents were with him when they returned, the boy was missing. Once the parents were port of the disappearance, local UH, local and state authorities descend upon the area trying to find any evidence of little Dior. Neither the great grandfather nor the grandparents knew. While considered suspects, they have been they have not been charged.
Speaker 3: UH.
Speaker 7: Some experts have been suspicious of the parents' behavior staying in The mother in particular, exhibit erratic behavior and apparently dislike being a mother. So if they if somebody found out, somebody, if there was people that knew of her behavior and not liking taking care of this kid and being one of those parents that like, you know, didn't choose to you know, going to have an abortion or whatever at a young age and had a kid and maybe with a guy that she didn't even necessarily want to be with, any of those cases of like, and then she's resentful and then it comes out on the kid, and then something happens, you know.
Speaker 4: There's so I remember hearing about the story. I don't know the exact because I think there was a pretty big I know, if it was like Netflix or one of those companies done a docuseries or a documentary about this case. I was back and it was like one of those things that went like you know, crazy viral. There's there's something, Yeah, there's something weird about that case. So if you look at in that documentary they have like the the previously like unreleased policing views and stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there seems sketchy even when I was reading through, like even the small little article I had, because all these are like cases that we didn't want to do a full episode on that are based on people going on vacations and mostly one of the most bizarre and strange things that happened during a vacation is you know, people go missing and they're like, it's the parents that the attorney. This is like the bizarre thing of why I brought this case up is the attorney for the parents said that the a bald eagle carried away the child. That's their excuse. The guys like, you know what, they're they're really loving parents. You know, they just wanted to go for a walk, to have a nice conversation and leave their kid behind with the great grandfather that obviously has no recollection of this because why you know what I mean, how he would have saw the kid disappear or you know, and this is an interpretation of what he could look like now now but years later.
Speaker 4: Horror at the campground Real life nightmare is the name of the weird movie or TV series whatever it is. But like there was and I remember in that I can only remember like little bits of it, but like there was shit I think where they said. I can't remember which of them set up, but they were like, oh, yeah, there's a there's a wolf's den near to where we were.
Speaker 7: How did you guys know that.
Speaker 4: It's home to fifteen or sixteen wolves and that might be something to So like the police went and like searched this then, and like they didn't find anything to do with course sort of that. You know, they found bones and different things, but it was all animal beast or like there was no child.
Speaker 7: Someone in the chat commented and said, the dad looks upset and the mom looks emotionless. And if you look at this image, also look at her face, that language shows it all. She looks like she's in disgust.
Speaker 4: So who's the the great granddad or whatever? Because I remember him being like super fucking creepy and weird.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to see if I can.
Speaker 4: Have you got pictures of the foreign and there's oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he looks bizarre. I thought I had it, but I'm gonna bring it up. I just found it. It's kind of weird and maybe he had some part in it. I don't know, and they like wanted to get rid of the kid. But yeah, that's.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 4: I think the guy down in the bottom right, that's Isaac whatever. He's like the friend he was never apparently, I don't think ever named as like any sort of like suspect or whatever. Yeah, but I want to say, what's his name? That guy Isaac, because I feel like he had some sort of weird story.
Speaker 7: Where's baby Dior? Yeah, I see there's a couple of things of this guy. Update on suspect you could Yeah, it's not bringing up his name, Oh Isaac? Yeah ren wah Wand I had nothing to do with Dior's disappearance, so they blamed him. He's a freakish looking guy in some of these fucking photos. Can you say in bread?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you had sort of dad. He claims he was camping with his son when his son disappeared. He says he trusts Jessica, which is the motor. He believes that the child was abducted from the campsite. Says he left him with the granddad for fifteen or twenty minutes. In that time, he.
Speaker 9: Disappeared scary looking dude. Yeah, his forehead takes off most.
Speaker 4: Of his head. So then you have you have the mother. She says the same thing, that they left him with the granddad. She said she trusts the dad like her boyfriend or whatever, and his story. She believes that the child wandered away and passed away in the mountains near the campsite.
Speaker 7: And who knows, we might be being super rude and objectively basing our opinions on our assumptions, but like, I don't know, there's some energy I'm feeling from the photo.
Speaker 4: And like there's another thing about it, like you know, they're they're essentially in a way like being like, well, we left him with his grandparent and like you know, he went miss him from there or whatever. But then they also go on to say that so that's it's Jessica the mother, it's her father, that's who it is, Bob Walton. They also went on to say that he was an old, seventy six year old confused man who was on us.
Speaker 7: So why would they leave the kid with the Yeah, that's crap, exactly my question as bizarre.
Speaker 4: And the granddad said that he doesn't trust Isaac and he thinks it was him. And then Isaac is said to be have slight developmental disability. He was Grandpa Bob's former neighbor and fishing. But he's the only camera that weekend who law enforcement says hasn't changed his story at all.
Speaker 7: This is like kind of convincing that maybe he didn't do anything, but that they could blame it on him because he's a guy with mental.
Speaker 4: Because I think he was the only one who was never He was the only one I think who police never pulled and and went like he's a person of interest. Then his name was never like but the.
Speaker 7: Two parents someone close to the family, if not like even you know, with a certain abuse cases and stuff like that, it's usually a family member. Bizarre.
Speaker 4: You know, I always find it weird though, right, don't you feel like if you had a kid. I always find it weird, Like the way parents do that thing where it's like you know, I think he was like eating Yeah, I know, why would you just like, yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Yeah, I think because we left him with with my my granddad. You know, he can't see, Yeah, he can't see or hear or walk or anything.
Speaker 7: He felt he was the kid looking him, but it was the wolf or whatever, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like yeah, and you're like, okay, so you're basically saying that that you bought, you brought the grandfather out and he was basically like a dead body, so you decided to leave your two year old child with him, and you you went walking into the woods wherever you went, and thought that was like okay, and then when you came back and realized he was gone, you're like, huh, must have some weird.
Speaker 7: It seems like they definitely somehow set this up. I'm not saying it's the parents.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, and I think a lot a lot of the theories aren't actually that the parents like martyred him or do anything like that. A lot of the theories are they probably weren't like looking after him in the sense of like maybe he fell or something happened to him and they went.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I could see that. You know often that happens in that In law class, we talked about one case of a dad that was bathing his kid and then accidentally hit like dropped him or something like that, and like, you suffered bad web, sorry about that. It's supposed to be the other case we're gonna get to your guys saved some people, but that the dad, yeah, he dropped the baby accent and then they tried to cover it up but nothing made sense and he it was literally just a mistake, but he got like not not something, not manslaughter, I think the baby did die. It was like, yeah, I think he might have got manslaughter. Uh that the baby suffered an injury, like a head of injury, and they said it was like he fell off his chair or something like that. But then when they investigated, they found out the dad like dropped him in the bathtub and then tried to cover it up and stuff like that. And then it was like and how often stuff like that could happen? And the kid trips and bashes open his head and then their the mother already doesn't want the kid, and they're like and they're devastated, and you know, and in some case, but they have to clean it up and get rid of it or get rid of the body. I don't know. It just seems very sketchy. And then it seems like who knew and who knows that the grandfather was part of it and helped them cover it up, and yeah, yeah, it's very scary. And honestly, if anybody has any strange stories being on vacation, you can send to me at Stranger podcast at gmail dot com, even if it's for next year whatever, like send me some emails and we'll do like a Patreon episode. Like I said, people can send stories, And I've talked to a couple of fans that want to come on the show, like saying like, oh, I'd love to pop on the show, And I said that maybe for Patreon for all the people that subscribed to the Patreon Eventually we'll do like what We'll bring you on for ten to fifteen minutes and you can like tell a story and we'll put up on Patreon stuff like that. Where I've had at least two fans that wanted to tell Onega had a UFO story. So if that's going to drop people more towards supporting the show, even tho there's tons of other content, like you're we can start doing stuff like that and fans can come on and tell a spooky story or in kounter where the ghost or a UFO or anything like that. I think would be a lot of fun for the fans. But I knew this would get dark. But as soon as you started diving down, especially with me and you and how you know, Billy would find some way to make this a little lighter. But once you start really diving into it, it's it's like spooky and it gives it makes your skin crawl, and and and I'm the type of person, which I'm sure a lot of our fans are, that try to put themselves in the shoes of these people and understand what it was like to have this happen or go miss.
Speaker 4: Ye like, I didn't expect it to get Like I didn't even read iced that you just said that. They're like how kind of serious the episode got. But it's just such a I think it's it's such a relatable and like freaky thing in a way in the sense of like you know, everybody goes on Vaca, like you're going on a trip on Friday and it's like the idea of like, these people have fun.
Speaker 7: And have this a great experience and have the time off work, and then something very scary or like horrible, horrifying happens. Like to me, I would rather to be honest and what I've heard about what the sex rings are like, or even the darker, very dark conspiracy stuff. When it comes to Adrenochrome, I believe it. You don't have to to give a shit. If people don't believe that that is possible. They've in my point of view, admitted and showed us enough imagery and symbolism that they do do these things. But I would rather be shot in the fucking head than be in some sort of grotesque trafficking ring or your body being used for god knows what you know and take my organs if you really need to. But I don't want to be alive. And it's frightening, and we're gonna get into even more scary and dark and disturbing things throughout the show. It's gonna happen. I have plans to do some very dark episodes at some point, even when there's soon we'll be talking about the dark Web. Billy has to be on that one, because I feel like he'll be able to make light art, just be lighthearted with some of these episodes. But that's what we're doing, is you know fans. Now, it's just sometimes I'm like it gets dark and I'm gonna have like nightmares about being on some fucking ship, some ghost ship with all these passengers.
Speaker 4: I guess right while we were recording this, just to give people a little bit of context, so as we're about to finish this episode up right now, it is twelve fifty two am in Ireland right now, right and as we were talking about so of these stories, and I haven't had this feeling in a long time. But I'm there's nobody else in the house, only the dog, and he's down in the kitchen. So I'm on the thrd floor and like a while back there, I heard him bark and I have we have cameras like all inside the house and outside the house, and I can check them from my phone, and I just see him barking, like at the back door. Scar He's just standing on a chair, just staring at the back door, barking, And straight away I got this weird like chill of like, oh, what if there's a someone at my back door. This is how this ship happens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then you're taken and then I have to be like I have very few set of skills. I go there and get drunk and walk around fucking bars till I find you.
Speaker 4: And then you're just there. If you went, if you go missing, or anything happens to you, guys at the cottage, I'll I'll give you my word that I'll fly.
Speaker 7: The canon and then you'll come to my wedding.
Speaker 4: We'll get you back in time. We'll fight over shit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and this we were like planning on covering this within an hour and a half. But like me and Aaron, considering our friendship and how close we are, we always dive down these kind of rabbit holes and I enjoy that we do it, And for Aaron's sake, I always try to be like, okay, well, like stick to this time stamp so we can actually like do it this justice. But just because the time difference, and like you said, it's like one am there, so we'll bring it to a close. That's why I said. I was like, yeah, we I was like, this is gonna be at least two hours, you like, if we can nail it down on one hour half, like an hour and a half or one hour forty awesome, And I'm like, sweet, we can do that. And that's like when we start really getting into conversations. I can talk for another half an hour just about the idea of going missing on vacation, like even just talking about like how spooky and scary and frightening that is probably for every person. So beware next time you book a cruise or want to go on vacation to Cuba or something like that, like I And to end it on this, my cousin, the same one that went to Japan, went to Cuba after we already went. He's the same one I went to Cuba with. He went to like Mexico, Cuba or whatever. He went with a buddy that I also knew and met through him, and they went they went off the resort because they got close to this guy on the resort that worked on the resort, one of like the employees. They go off the resort. I will tell people some stories of my own of going off the resort for a Patreon episode sometime, because it's some I probably wouldn't talk about in the main show. And then so they went to this house and they the guy said, they said, they offered them food like this really shitty suit, but look like there was like some of the only food they had. And then they met this guy's dad I think, or grandfather or something like that of the whole story, but what I do remember is the guy showed them I think it might have been the guy that actually worked at the resort, a picture of his niece and then asked them how much they would pay. And they were like, I needed, we need to go back to the resort, like we're not doing this, and so the guy yeah, so the guy was like, look, this is my niece, how much would you pay for her to have her for an hour? Or whatever? Fucked up a in Cuba off the resort and somebody's home that lived in Cuba.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that shit's freaky out. Reminds me of like I watched I watched Infinity Pool.
Speaker 7: Is it worth watching?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it kind of reminds me of that, like that idea of like you know, you have this couple and they're on this resort and they meet this chick and her like boyfriend or whatever, which is me a God's character, and she's like yeah, no, let's go off resort and like do this fun stuff. And you can tell the other coupler like, uh, we're kind of told not to go off resort. That's like a really bad thing, and she's like, no, it'll be fun and it's like the wild West. You can like get anything, drugs and sex and it's really fun. And then you can just see how quickly that can do. Yeah.
Speaker 7: If I like Mia Goth, I do. I've gotten like recently into considering some of the films like X and stuff like that, I wouldn't mind cover If I do enjoy it and I watch it, I wouldn't mind covering it. We have tons of other stuff that we got on the list, but let's let Aaron go to bed and hopefully not have nightmares. But you know, I hope everyone enjoyed episodes like this episode or all episodes, but I hope you guys enjoy something a little more serious because there it's gonna there's gonna be times where we talk about these scary, obscure and strange circumstances and disturbing things that happen uh in this world that we live in, this reality that we exist in. So I hope people enjoy it, because I hope it makes you think twice though I kind of want to make it scared. This summer, especially at the end, people are planning vacations, and I hope it. Uh, I would freaks you out because a lot of people sometimes go when they go in the winter, right, it's like wintertime, and they'll go, we went to Cuba in February, where it's like snowy and cold here, you know. So, but I hope everyone enjoyed that, Aaron, if you want to shout your stuff, that's a vacation. Don't get trafficked. Especially if you were blonde and blue eyed. We it will at least look for you. Anyone outside died, doubt it. But if you're bond and blue eyed and you do go missing, at least you'll be on the internet on some news story and one hundred people will look for you for about a week and then you're only your family will care.
Speaker 4: So snaked, that's the only good thing about being like, you know, early tarties, balding dude.
Speaker 7: Nobody's looking.
Speaker 4: I want to have to deal with that. Nobody's so.
Speaker 7: I hope everyone enjoyed that. Give us five star rate and reviews, and obviously with the show, because who knows if we do get any sort of shadow band. Consider we were filming this and it's coming out of Canada and the communist regime that I live in, and people are like, it's not that bad. I'm like, okay, we can't read the news man. It's being censored on Facebook and Instagram and stuff like that because they want to skew and manipulate the news to fit the leftist narrative. And I'm not right or left. I think they're both fucking wrong. But like I read last week, I got the notification you can no longer view news on Instagram due to the policies of Canada.
Speaker 4: DA crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that is people want talk about like fascism stuff, because fascism and communism are and socialism, all these different ideologies are very much the same at heart. They usually have one person conducting ruling over that said society comming it's about sharing, but then you still have someone that manipulates and controls that whole system and then uses people for labor and all that stuff, so it's not good either way. And then fascism, Yeah, if you understand fascismor that is nationalism. They still control all the media and they program people to view a specific narrative. And if the government is being some sort of narrative, it's probably not the good thing. It's probably the opposite. It's probably something evil. Yeah, so you know, everyone be aware because it's I feel like it's gonna get worse. I feel like the government's active has done an active war on its people all around the world. So hopefully it doesn't get bad. But I'm gonna record this show until a direct energy wepon hits my house.
Speaker 4: I guess this is off.
Speaker 7: I started putting all my episodes slowly onto a two terabyte fucking thing, so I'm starting to do it just in case the nuclear bomb does hit and then someone maybe can find that years to come and be like, wow, listen to this ship podcast, to these right these they listen to it. It's like listen to these racist, bigot right wing conspiracy theories. Oh time capsule. Yeah, yeah, I'll leave some of my spurs.
Speaker 4: Someone wants to clone me.
Speaker 7: And then make the podcast again, you know, they they pull me and then put me in a room like we really like that, Like that awful fucking bad human podcast. You created when you were actually alive. Now you're clone, it can replicate it for the world and the new generation of AI robot creatures. So I hope everyone enjoys the show. And you know, like I said when me and Billy were on the Mermaid episode, is like we're trying to you know, make you know, interesting content, but also make people not think about how horrible the world is. But for some reason, it always leads back to it. Yeah, wake up, stand up. You know, nothing's gonna change until the people change. Because let me end it on this because I like people know I get political, I'm gonna do it. I was gonna do a video about this anyways, because I'm a fucking loser. I get my opinion out to the internet. But I was gonna be like, governments have never granted the citizens or the people that they root over freedom. People have had to take it. So remember that, all right, everybody, stay strange fuckers au revoir, be careful as the fucking boat trip and take the supper.
Speaker 4: The world. They't all funshine and rainboat.
Speaker 2: It's a very new and nasty.
Speaker 6: Place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently to your letting you real money.
Speaker 2: It's gonna hit as hard as life.
Speaker 8: But it ain't about how.
Speaker 6: Hard you hit.
Speaker 2: It's about how hard you kid.
Speaker 3: They keep moving forward, how much kicks taste, they keep moving forward.
Speaker 5: I can't breathe that people gogram.
Speaker 3: You can't stand me.
Speaker 4: You go around me.
Speaker 2: A degrees in my blood by sanity, say the time.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 10: Girls, legs are from white slut and a well done open I shot closed up.
Speaker 2: I can let you know, God, I'll go do with it. A closed off A trucking guy, just what I get a load.
Speaker 6: Off after lag tie here Rentroca when actually a lie Renso shop.
Speaker 2: So stop five minuter back, they would change it. We brought pop back.
Speaker 5: What you're here on thou Way?
Speaker 2: Nono rab my mind, hot shock, I'm gonna giant run none God's back.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell and never sign the contract because back.
Speaker 2: I'm explosive bikes bombs up to a US back and I'm the man, the fucking tomcat.
Speaker 5: We are show way, yes, says we walk the way, but no stay way, last stallo way. We are show wing us Sasita, last got away.
Speaker 2: Stay way last had long way. You can gotta like this, drink it.
Speaker 10: You'll like he is fucking violence, which is my excitements that I fight with Demian.
Speaker 3: Screaming, I mean leading me to judge you and grabbing the knee, stabbing me over a horse in my store.
Speaker 2: See what that place feeling?
Speaker 10: SHOT's just my heart ways he'll flash up by two escapes.
Speaker 2: We might body being high and now I who I leave a half got.
Speaker 10: In line above yours iy and alive where they start wars didn't you're not girls?
Speaker 2: And then who are yours?
Speaker 5: Buster?
Speaker 2: So much more I can't describe it. That's the man I stand in silence.
Speaker 3: If I by this fire minute stuff to say.
Speaker 2: My mindset find that sothern pluscribe it.
Speaker 7: My mind's no.
Speaker 2: I'm longing frogged in this sense. Even you don't know this. I'm a ghost food in the funny cloud. That's the rest of you are bussed to the underground.
Speaker 5: We are show away ash Well wal the way, no stay way Halloways.
Speaker 7: We are so way that sentence we.
Speaker 2: Walked that way from both stay away lost.
Speaker 10: Halloways and you missus bliss how but we give a shit. You're fucking winey bitch, and I've witness this world change girls game self esteem by business Slade, but she's a help esteem that was corrupted by Disney.
Speaker 2: And felt the need to it.
Speaker 10: Get a touch of from a minute only once you've been in your knees when you sets a man's lock of ease.
Speaker 2: Taking me is actually the fact that he is not to lee.
Speaker 3: Week have to broughleaping the people we love, whether a drunk or addicted two drugs together, we run from the past, leaping us holding up your ross.
Speaker 2: He's a game's bluff.
Speaker 6: Because word rush, sleep and the dream, but will never wake up climbing down rather rough change cop.
Speaker 2: Team, Miss Grady, ain't.
Speaker 5: You with them?
Speaker 2: We are show paring dow today.
Speaker 5: We want to awake from those straight away lost their wrong ways. We are show paring Dow say we want to pay down those straightaways. Wasn't the wrong way