Speaker 1: Hey, look, welcome to the Star Tank Podcast. God damn it, so nothing happened.
Speaker 2: Oh guess what?
Speaker 1: Guess what that means? We just spoke something into existence. We're gonna focus on your questions. We get a million of them. I'm Chris Raygun. That's Tom Sweeney, look at him, point at him and laugh. That's uh, pretty cool guy. Okay, we're gonna answer some of your questions. We're at patreon dot com slash a snark tank. Remember, you can go over there ask us fucking anything. Literally, throw throw anything out there. Right, you've done it.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me anything at all.
Speaker 3: Ask him only only question what every question to be only geared towards Kingston.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a good it's a good start because we got.
Speaker 2: We're gonna, we're just gonna.
Speaker 1: We're coming in hot.
Speaker 2: All right, let's come in.
Speaker 1: You'll have to you'll have to cast divine intervention to remove my head from between Shadowheart's legs. Rode in. They said, how they ostensibly Jamaican thing an nword, dispenser, Why does Sweeney's calm water look like that? Is it a Jamaican thing like he always claims as an excuse?
Speaker 4: It is? It's a qu only Jamaican. You fucking twat. It just haschis seeds in it.
Speaker 2: It just helped me.
Speaker 4: It helps me, like, you know, manage my appetite. You know, someone is someone this healthier kick thing. But why does it look like that is the question?
Speaker 2: Like what like it has choses in it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why does it? Literally it has cheus ss in it?
Speaker 2: Because it does, But that's not why.
Speaker 3: In your digestive track there is just nothing but green ship growing in there, and that is why your appetite is being curved, because nothing could get in or out.
Speaker 2: Sounds sounds better. I'm a you.
Speaker 5: You're the dumb black person that is so much worse than I really believe that. I really believe.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. Silly black, get out of here, it's pretty good. You silly black God, damn you're impovers, silly black. Niggas are for kids. Once upon a time, what's up? He said you were starting something.
Speaker 4: No, you said niggas are for kids, And I was like, once upon a time, probably they could be like, oh daddy, I'm gonna get my first negro today.
Speaker 2: I think you're starting.
Speaker 1: Upon a time, I was intelligent, and then I broke my ribs on a fence or something, and I'm stupid and brain damage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got I'm hitting.
Speaker 1: It's possible.
Speaker 2: My mind was like I can't do this with him anymore, and it just started working less.
Speaker 3: That makes sense because it's like this hurts too much. I'm going to shut off so much of my brain so I keep being alive.
Speaker 1: I don't want to experience this anymore.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: Man, Really, I think about that ship regularly and I'm like, man, think about your grandma beating the fuck out of you.
Speaker 2: Afterwards. She tried to. She tried to hit me in there, putting me in a fucking ye are.
Speaker 1: That's time to beat somebody else when they're deep so awesome, that's parents.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh, instead of like helping me and guiding me at this moment and be like, hey, shouldn't have done that, they're like, oh, no, I got disciplined physically, So I did displ physically.
Speaker 2: And it's like she'sus doing mean fucking overhead.
Speaker 4: It's like kind of like actually like just stretch overhead, just trying to overhead low.
Speaker 2: And then like when I closed the doors, she's throwing rocks and I said, She's like the whole lass comes through it. It's like, where'd she get a spear from? You're like, that's right faster.
Speaker 1: Did you guys walk around with the Marvel's capcom?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, last night I was much though I only played for like maybe like ten minutes. I played for about an hour. Yeah, yeah, I was playing on this on the deck, so it was a little different. Yeah, I forgot how different. It's been so long since I played NBC one and I forgot a.
Speaker 2: Very different game from two.
Speaker 3: It's like because you know, they have the the six button layout instead of like the four and so I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Is not the the game. The game is the sixth but layout one. Yeah, so NBC one has this was like because it was on consoles with that on it. Right Wait what I'm misremembering it right now, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's been so long since I played NVC one because you know how you know, you know it's just light heavy and NVC two just light and heavy. So it's just light and heavy, light and heavy punches and kicks. So you basically your your your fane, your your main buttons are just four buttons and then you have other buttons for assists and people or if you have your triple punt, whatever you want to you know, but like they simplified it, which I'm so used to that that I forgot that Like in old Street Fighter games you had you know, an old.
Speaker 2: One to have light, medium, heavy.
Speaker 3: So when I was trying to like do combos like at first Spider Man, it was one of the reasons why like Spider Man so much, or the only reason I like NBC one. The soundtrack is fucking just cap come as fuck. I love the soundtrack. I use it in a lot of cloths, using a lot of my videos. And then yeah, there's the impact of a lot of the hyper combos. They took out some of the like bounce, like say, if you do the Ultimate web throw when when you slam them, there's like a ground shake and then there's like you can see like some of the ground property.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and same with the say the Final Justice like Captain America when he slams you down, he does that like fucking like German Sup whatever his last move that he does that you can feel the impact. They took all that shit out in two, which bummed me out. So I was like I was excited to play, and I was so dog shit at NBC one.
Speaker 4: I was just like, oh, I forgot how to I couldn't even do like combos in the way that at least it's been years sold there, it's been.
Speaker 2: It's been at minimal a decade. Haf You probably really played that game so fine.
Speaker 3: That is because all the arcade machines got replaced with two NBC two SOT time you.
Speaker 2: Didn't own You didn't own one ever. I I don't know anyone that owned one.
Speaker 1: Honest, nobody owned one.
Speaker 2: Could you was it? Was it available? It was probably something?
Speaker 1: It might it was on dream I think it was on Dreamcast. I think it might have been cast like that sold like ten thousand units.
Speaker 2: Really, you wouldn't have the Dreamcast like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I'm exaggerating when I say ten thousand units, but like it definitely didn't sell well and it sold poorly enough to not exist anymore. Yeah, you know, but which doesn't happen. That happen to the Xbox One, So like, you know, things things didn't go great.
Speaker 3: Say, it just was always on the They just always had a bad like that for for whatever reason other than you know, to make a Drive Genesis whatever. But like say when it was like, oh, Sega Saturn, it was actually pretty pretty dope.
Speaker 2: But she.
Speaker 3: My friend brought Sega Saturn over and all these games, and I was like, this is fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good hardware sometimes doesn't really matter at.
Speaker 2: Sometimes being to a head is bad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean Microsoft is literally always been too ahead, like they've always had like they've always just been like way too early to the party. They had the first tablet computer and like the late nineties or whatever, and you're like nobody's even people barely have laptops. You're gonna you're gonna expect people to get yet people are just starting to get personal computers. And they were like, yeah, I got an idea. Personal computers were like early nineties, I would say, but like but at the time, it's like, dude, like it's too much. It's too too much, too quick. Then like the Xbox one with the always online thing, it's like now it's just normal kind of like that kind they kind of like put that, they kind of slipped that under us, but like that's just kind of how things work now. Yeah, and so it's just like you know, you gotta you gotta know when to strike, and you also got it. I mean, dude, the switch is doing great and that thing's like based basically a toaster.
Speaker 2: That is so true.
Speaker 1: I mean, think about the Wii, man, the Wii was the fucking was like that shouldn't have done the numbers that it was.
Speaker 2: It says that it did because it was cheapest. It was cheapest ship.
Speaker 3: It had the party games on it, it had the Party gets on it. I would say, whoever thought of WE Sports is a genius? That was like, God damn, WE Sports is brilliant.
Speaker 4: Everybody had that, even though even when people that hate on it, playing that game was that game would probably still be really fun right now, I mean.
Speaker 1: Sometimes a favorite game. I think I didn't even know that ship I think.
Speaker 2: About I was like, oh, you know, would be cool to bowl like in the box. What's his name? Mike? Was his name? Mike, like the black guy for boxing that would fuck everybody up.
Speaker 1: I don't remember him.
Speaker 2: It was the meme where it'd be like Goku or just him, and Goku would constantly lose to that because Mike was on stopped. It was some angry black guy and I was like, man, he hits really hard.
Speaker 4: I remember the first time I played, he knocked me out on two hits and I was like, well, fuck this game, I'm gonna bowler.
Speaker 3: That makes me want to play because I only got to play when I went to somebody's house. Because I probably mentioned this on the podcast before. I'm like the only one in my family that didn't get a Wii, and.
Speaker 2: I think no one got dude I had.
Speaker 1: I had two weeks and I played I think a total of maybe seven hours. And the entire time that I've owned the two ways, I think a family, I think like my cousins left one and then they were like do you want this back? And they're like nah.
Speaker 2: That was when it was like not old damn.
Speaker 1: Like that was like in twenty like eleven or like twenty twelve, and you keep it whatever.
Speaker 2: I had a game cube wi so I was like, this is fire.
Speaker 1: Weren't they all?
Speaker 4: The the later ones didn't have game hebes in them. The first once had a game heubes that. I'm only, oh weird, so wait wait what Yeah?
Speaker 1: So the we had basically like on the top if there was like a hatch if you opened it and had the GameCube connector ports for the for the controllers, and it would read the game cube books.
Speaker 3: I had no idea it was back with compatible that's cool. Yeah, yeah, I didn't have a game cube either. Did you guys have a GameCube? Of course I didn't.
Speaker 2: I borrowed one.
Speaker 4: I loved my game that was The Ship. Yeah, I borrowed so we Bet. That was such a wee bi console.
Speaker 2: Like so, I hated it.
Speaker 4: Super Japanese s games, but they were really fun when I was younger, like cut the robo fucking fatal frame the game.
Speaker 2: So Dog Ship as well. Pretty sure I was.
Speaker 4: I had fucking Kirby's Air Ride. One of my favorite games ever. Show was Mad Fun. Obviously Melee the best game probably at that time.
Speaker 1: The controller, I'm trying to be honest because I love it, But I think I love it because I used it so long that I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true. I don't think because I remember I plugged it into the switch to do something, and I couldn't do half the techniques in Skyroom I could have.
Speaker 1: Doc controller is literally missing buttons. It's look, it's look. The GameCube controller is not good.
Speaker 2: It's good for Smash. I guess that was built for It's.
Speaker 1: Really good for Super Smash Brothers Melee, which is a game that was built for it specifically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it really is a terrible.
Speaker 1: Every time people talk to me about like the game he controllers a goat controller, I'm like, I don't know what the I don't know what you're smoking.
Speaker 2: I think it feels nice, it feels the head. I think it feels fucking wacky to use a sixty four controller. Do you remember when you learned how to use them correctly? I remember when I was eleven and I learned how to properly hold one, and I was like, what the fuck is going?
Speaker 1: Was crazy because they they have made probably like the worst controllers in the history of everything that is.
Speaker 2: But they're so iconic. They're so frighteningly iconic. People just stop. Like I was. I was cool.
Speaker 3: Like when a switch came out and then they had the Pro Controller, I bought it immediately.
Speaker 1: Because I was like, oh good, I can actually feel like a normal person an Xbox, right, But even the Pro Controller compared to like the p S five Xbox and the Xbox, the.
Speaker 4: Pro controllers damn near an Xbox controller and like design. They were like, let's make Xbox but as we can.
Speaker 2: It's near.
Speaker 1: It's near an Xbox controller in the same way that like the top two most of Bribe YouTube channels channels are near each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, technically like yeah, they're pretty far away from each other, you know, but they're close together on a lineup.
Speaker 2: And then like they flipped the buttons for some reason, and I was like, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: You controller. I remember they had the fucking sticks on the bottom.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? Yeah, I mean barely anybody remembers. Nobody had that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the bottom the sticks were below the face plates or the face buttons. And I remember just being like, or no, was it was it about? I can't remember. It was like some weird fucking thing.
Speaker 2: It definitely wasn't above. Yeah it was. It was just fucking bizarre.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why did you do this?
Speaker 2: Did you ever get a chance to play the game tube back of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I borrowed one from like my uncle because like there was one time. I think it's weird to think about it, but I think at that time my uncle was like probably younger than I am now, and he was like in college or like studying for something. So I was like, I can't have this in the house. I'm distracted by it. Do you want to borrow it? It was like absolutely, I'm a child. I will absolutely, absolutely I'm going to accept a free console that I do not own, Like, where are you kidding? Summer I was like really into it. I played like metal Arms, glitching the system. I played, uh Melee I played. I think he had one of the sole calibers. I don't remember which one, probably three, yeah, I think. And there was a bunch of other things on it too.
Speaker 2: So CALB was that three when we were that young. That's fucking crazy. And then it hasn't been a fucking eight. That's like forever. I was never gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I think it's done.
Speaker 3: I used to criticize some games like that, but then I started thinking of well that, especially when it comes to fighting games, like that is the number games, because like Street Fighter made a billion, but it is actually being canonically.
Speaker 2: Only six six street Fighters, Like that's been three Alphas, right, there's been three off of three street Fighter threes, like are all technically the same game?
Speaker 1: Say it's Super and Alpha Turbo or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so in between there was like all the hypers, the Super two turbos, the Super street Fighter. Super street Fighter two Turn was the stupidest fucking title for such a fire version of my favorite my favorite version of that ship is so fast effect to Hyper two Turbo, Like.
Speaker 2: Though, I would do, I'd make fun of you buying it. This guy's sucking dumbest.
Speaker 1: If they came if they came out tomorrow with like a Halo three Alpha two Turbo or something, I'm like, all right, I don't know what that means, don't know what.
Speaker 4: There'd be, like a little bit of a difference in a color arbinters, all those Capcom collections.
Speaker 2: Armor is gold.
Speaker 3: I'd buy, like, you know, like the Winner's expansion in eight they did a third person mode, if they did that for other games. Behind the scenes, we were just fucking around and we made a third part. I saw that for what was going on with Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this was real or not. Black Ops six has a third person mode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've had third person modes in Call Duty for a couple of years. I feel like, I swear to god, I feel like I remember either modern warfare the more recent call Duty four three do or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: People can correct me, I my wrong, but I remember this being like a kind of recent thing. It's been in a couple of them.
Speaker 2: Now, what's crazy.
Speaker 1: I know which is cool? By the way, that's dope, that's cool. I like to it'd be cool to I would love to play like variety.
Speaker 2: I think there was like a there's.
Speaker 1: Modding available for for the the Masschief collection. You can play like Halo reaching third person and alter that stuff. And it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: When you hold one of those like big ass like guns or whatever. Yeah, And like I was like, oh, man, like like I can see the I just love seeing the armor. Look at look at badass.
Speaker 1: It would be a cool option even just like as a side like mini games, to just be able to like, oh yeah, here's like a third person version of the campaign. It's like absolutely, I was like.
Speaker 2: Other death, here's one.
Speaker 1: First person would be cool too, Like I would love to experience Gears first person.
Speaker 2: I think that I think you have to you have to zoom out when you change off people. It's an ask.
Speaker 1: No, I want to be up close.
Speaker 2: Because I want to see him. I wanted I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to slow down. In fact, in first person, I want the locust to like turn to me and start crying.
Speaker 2: I don't want to me a meat shield where you.
Speaker 3: Can't see anything, so like there's like just this much of your screen, like just clipping through your's like when.
Speaker 1: You clip the camera through through like certain characters, you can see their eyes and the tea and ship.
Speaker 4: Would I want that you can be grabbed the ro the little the little maller's neck and choke it and you can see it like fighting back, trying to get to the stop.
Speaker 2: That'd be really cool. Yeah, you'd love that that. I hate those little motherfuckers, dude. I love when you kicked the little crickets into them and they blow yeah no the yeah, yeah, the call them crickets. I don't know.
Speaker 1: When me, me and Jalen would play through the campaigns of Halo sometimes and those little flood crab things. He always like that to me, Like when I think of those things, I think of crack babies, because that's what Jaalen would always call them. So the first thing I think of now when I see them, you call them back, baby. He called them crack babies. Crack babies are coming. The little flood, a little flood spider things.
Speaker 2: They crawl around and just pop. They just pop when you shoot him.
Speaker 3: They what a way to die, A way to get blown up by like some little insignificant thing.
Speaker 4: I feel like bad ass, Like you know, that would kill the funk out of any regular person, even them, It would kill so like, oh man, I'm so I'm such a badass Ward.
Speaker 2: But you know, like just this little thing doesn't even getting COVID or something amazing. It was like, I don't need to get vaccinated, boy, yeah, right, little.
Speaker 1: Stupid they get a Joys vaccine. Is like, yo, dad, we should should really get vaccinated. No, boy, we gotta go to Neelheim for a dwarf can craft a vaccine. It's just doctor Fauci. But he's small.
Speaker 2: He's small and blue small.
Speaker 1: He's like hammering away on like.
Speaker 2: A syringe's on a beagle, Like it turns into the syringe. There you go, boy, I don't want this seriously died. What's her name, Isaac Covid? Uh yeah, yeah, faye, dumb bitch. Yeah. We get to see her this and I was like, that's it.
Speaker 1: Spoiler and forgot of War twenty eighteen face dead.
Speaker 2: That's the first thing you find out. Literally, you get home and you find out she's dead. That's it. I think it's the game.
Speaker 1: I think it's literally it has been inscription of the game. I think I think it's literally like describing God. Like on the PlayStation Store it says like Crados and his son has to have to scatter their brother's ashes. I'm pretty sure, like that's.
Speaker 2: The pulp that I didn't fucking know. I was gonna play it later today. If someone like that, it doesn't even ruin a story.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was Norse. Donald War has the character Cradles in it.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? There's God's fuck?
Speaker 1: You spoiled it? You spoil the game, dude. I said that Eliza p on a podcast on Secret Simples. I said that Liza of P's ending was that you have to fight Walt Disney and someone genuinely they like left the Patreon because they were upset that I spoiled it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I need to.
Speaker 1: Explain this, but you don't fight fucking Walt Disney at the end of Live.
Speaker 2: Insane. Send him antracks. Have somebody cook up antras for you again, and send it to his out her family.
Speaker 1: The gullibility in that is crazy, like.
Speaker 2: Possibly believe that.
Speaker 4: The idea of fighting the idea of fighting Walt Disney in a game like that, and he is almost unbeatable, crazy worse than did any Elden ring boss. You gotta be frame perfect to beat him.
Speaker 2: He put somebody in somebody shave somebody in.
Speaker 1: The audience of is somebody in the audience with the bingo card? Circle that because you just did it? What I saw this thing going around like stark tank bingo. I don't remember who the fuck posted it, and it didn't get a lot of interaction. I should I should have liked it to retweetd it. So it's funny because one where Sweeney will say, the idea of blank is crazy.
Speaker 2: The idea of it is crazy, The idea of the idea of the idea of is crazy.
Speaker 1: Every time I say ostensibly or objectively objective take a shot, ah, yeah, yeah, you will objectively.
Speaker 2: Die definitely, but doom.
Speaker 1: But you know, like literally like the GameCube. Look, I I I had a good time that summer with the game cue. I thought it was cool, but like, yeah, man, I don't know that control is really not good only be fair.
Speaker 3: I played it only for like a week because I borrowed it too. I just I just want to play Blitterwork three.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty familiar with it. I just I just I'm I played with it, and I'm like, this is just not really know why they.
Speaker 3: Can't make like, you know, aesthetically pleasing or symmetrical buttons like this.
Speaker 2: They just can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it me crazy. The face buttons of the game. You drove me insane. It was like the tiny circle and the bigger, bigger one, the two beams.
Speaker 2: Fun is that. I love it, bro.
Speaker 1: It's so It's so for a Fisher Price, you know what I mean. It's such a neurodivergent bop it ass controller. It's just like twist twisted twisted.
Speaker 2: I've been fucking it. It starts screaming, I gotta do it. Yeah, it spawns a pussy.
Speaker 4: What do you do The idea of walking on your son, the idea of again, imagine, imagine, must imagine. I'm gonna say, imagine that, imagine walking on your son.
Speaker 2: Fucking a game. You're going, I mean, you gotta you gotta talk to him, you gotta talk to that.
Speaker 1: I'd be like son. You this has no This controller has no significance to you.
Speaker 2: You didn't grow up with this. Why are you doing this? Where'd you get this? Where did you get this?
Speaker 1: We don't have one possibly.
Speaker 4: Going to have a pussy. I just wanna have a pussy on. Oh it has it's a flashlight pretty much. Oh well, okay, it's weird, but it's disappointing.
Speaker 2: God damn, I buy that.
Speaker 1: I thought you were just I thought you were talking about like he's just like scraping his dick across like the buttons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, like he's doing they're doing a break the block breaking being game and on fucking uh Mario party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's just slapping his dickhead against the a real fast.
Speaker 2: I knew a girl in high school that would had a dick. No, not that.
Speaker 3: Well there was one trans person in high school. Well no, no, he wasn't in our high school by the time he found out. He went to the rival high school. Anyway, that's not good for them.
Speaker 2: We got to live there.
Speaker 3: Actually, Look, man, West Coast is not bullying like like the fucking Midwest. You know, Midwest people know lockers and then they end up killing themselves.
Speaker 1: The Midwest will push you in a jar of acid and drink you and drink your good breaking loser.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear horror stories, Like I knew someone in Michigan and they would tell me horror stories and I'm like, dude, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Our schools were not that bad.
Speaker 3: There was fights, but there wasn't like the excessive bullying you would see on like TV and ship.
Speaker 4: The idea of bullying like that is so much worse than the bullying like I experienced. These kids just like picking on me and like having to fight them. I'd rather have to fight somebody and to kind of get over with than these kids like systematically trying to destroy my life.
Speaker 3: That was their entertainment because in the Midwest, just like say STDs or sdis are so high in the Midwest, at least back in the day, because you know, rural areas, there's nothing to do but just fucking get drunk, like that's all they would do. But I don't even remember my original point.
Speaker 2: I pour fu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the Midwest, you you you know you you uh, you get you get pregnant young, you get alcoholism, you eat a crack or whatever.
Speaker 2: Crack crack.
Speaker 1: What is crack even? Honest, you don't even know.
Speaker 2: It's like a rock. It's like, it's like, so you can eat a crack. It's cocaine with like isn't it like baking soda or something. I don't know what crack is exactly, I know, but you.
Speaker 1: Can eat a crack, is what I'm saying. Technically, I think you can probably eat a crack rock, you know, not a crack rock, A crack A crack you can it's a chip.
Speaker 2: Ahoy. You go to a crack on the.
Speaker 1: Street, you pick it up off the floor, and then the fucking place is mended. Yeah, they had those commercials Break me off a crack of that crack. Yeah, I mean it probably doesn't you say that, but it probably exists. Yeah, it's probably some ad on, like a public access in the Midwest. Yeah, break me off a crack. Crack crack starts scratching his neck.
Speaker 2: Black people don't come here. He starts digging into his neck deep.
Speaker 1: He's a lesser and lesser of himself as he keeps scratching. Tired, It's like, you know, how have you ever played have you guys ever played worms?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Do you know what it is.
Speaker 2: I think I know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's oh man, never mind because like the description of that I think of like because in worms, it's like a kind of like a it's like an arcade strategy game where you play these like a little where you get to name them and you just use weapons to like blow them off the stage, but the stage disappears as you do it, Like if there's a grenade, it'll like blow a chunk off the stage. That's why I imagine just like losing more and more of himself like a worm's combat arena.
Speaker 2: Man, that's just I have tripophobia pretty bad. And that's what bothers me.
Speaker 1: Tripophobia.
Speaker 2: That's the whole, that's the whole terrified a pussy close girl? Is that a whole lot? Is that really tropophobia? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think it does bother me. I think it's triphophobia tripophobia. I think it's like this the fear of like I guess like a lot of holes in a row or something that's.
Speaker 4: I think that shouldn't have holes things being stream like I'll look it up right now. Like people would like get like fucking like bloat worms like that, and you have to squeeze it out of their body.
Speaker 1: I forgot that.
Speaker 2: I was me worm. Yeah, what was it? What was it?
Speaker 1: A trio phobia?
Speaker 2: That scares makes me feel like that people were afraid of that, Like what like, so is that a honeycomb?
Speaker 1: Just just like this kind of stuff?
Speaker 2: Is that a honeycombe? Disgusting? Yeah, I think that's cool, it's fun. I think that's.
Speaker 4: You got it well, because that's just like, oh my god, that's like a terrifying disease, like like whatever, have you got it?
Speaker 2: Well? I don't like see I can see the honeycomb? What is that? Is that like a honeycomb?
Speaker 4: Honeycomb is fine because the honeycomb is a thing that was made on and by nature. But a person having a ton of holes in their body?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this stuff, we'll see the stuff with all that on people on their skin? Is it? Is it about a specific condition?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think this is real. I think this is literally just I see people making makeup and ship like that. So it's like a thing that someone made up and then it became a phobia. Yeah, like that scary, scary, that's crazy scary to me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, honey, I'm gonna put some of that ship my tea we're talking about. Yeah, i'mbout to eat this. You have adm ate a honeycomb. I'm not a savage like eating neither. You're it's wax. Isn't it just wax? You're just eating? But it's sweet wax. I be fair enough, man, But no, I've that the idea of that walking up to a damn it and walk up to behind, ripping that ship open and eating a beet. You're a bear was eating that chat and he was the goat. Uh. That woman he's talling to come back to him, better stay away from him. Is a danger dude. Where they live?
Speaker 3: She he won her back, like where they're from, where they're from, where you're, where you're from, where you eat wasp that that woman found that impressive. He's a fucking warrior.
Speaker 2: I gotta go back to like damn damn my my my ex husband never did that for me, you know, like the never ate wasps for me, provide me a good home and stable income. But you ate a was ma. Man, you must really love me, You really love me. Every time you strike me, it means nothing, clearly, it means nothing. Don't count. I did somebody eating damn it, it's just how you speak. It is speak my vernacular. Now, alternately, just download a new patch, downs watch him download a new patch.
Speaker 1: I was watching them in silence, downloading download a new.
Speaker 2: Patch, Scottish ginger patch. Rather die. I don't try to make it trying to make it a little more enjoyable. Give you a little more enjoyable. Give me something. I'm always upset we're baking.
Speaker 1: I'm always fearing.
Speaker 2: I don't like this.
Speaker 1: I wish which this wasn't so fucking gay.
Speaker 2: I wish you were a girl. Idea, so many questions.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on. We got another question from jay Z and a Yankee hat suit yand some suit beating up children, beating up He always got you.
Speaker 2: I forgot about it.
Speaker 1: That was almost this fit tague.
Speaker 2: I can't let coffee spit every crazy Oh you got.
Speaker 1: The yankee had I totally forgot to yank jazy and Yankee had beating up children. Oh so bubble, I love I love it. He wrote it, and he says, hey, questionable role bottles. Okay, much better you shooting yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, boys, already that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's thirty minutes shitting yourself twice in thirty minutes and not getting office outstanding.
Speaker 2: That's what's funny is I saw a video of some guy streaming. He was like he farted. He was like, hmmm, I just shot myself pretty sure. Wait and he farts again, takes a second hit of it, and it was like, yeah, he's like curious, Yeah, I should myself, And I just couldn't stopped laughing at it.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's insane.
Speaker 2: There's some fucking savages on this planet.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Some people are literally picked out of the dirt and allowed to be human beings.
Speaker 1: Allowed to be human beings. Guy writes, and he says, hey, question will role models? Me and my longtime girlfriend broke up recently, and I'm just wondering if you have any fatherly insight as men who have surely gone through numerous breakups who surely first of all.
Speaker 2: You're right, but like, fuck you did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're absolutely correct, But shut up, damn, bro, I've been I've been on a straighten there for like seven years.
Speaker 2: Bro. I'm good. Yeah, I wish I wish there was more both info and what he did to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, and what he did there's more too. He says, I'm in my last year of high school.
Speaker 2: Oh you're a kid. We got we got some youngs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last you should not be watching this, but year of high school.
Speaker 2: Tell her your kids, tell all your friends.
Speaker 1: And I've been dating this girl since tenth grade. It's two years, a couple of years.
Speaker 2: It's it's their life is short. They haven't lived much yet, so that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I'm taking it pretty well considering. Thank you boys for your three hour podcasts helping me distract myself. No problem, dude, Yeah, I mean it. I will say, things feel a lot worse at that age because there's a less experience dealing with him. So you're probably feeling like all sorts of like impossible emotions right now. But like you're fine. I mean he said he's taking it well, yeah, he's doing it fine.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he might have the type of introspection that I had when I was young that I was like, the odds are anything that is going on now, that's that's not even the longevity. The odds of the amount of people that actually started dating in high school ended up married.
Speaker 2: The odds are very low. They're low.
Speaker 3: If the odds are low, I know some people, but like maybe three couples out of all of the hundreds and unches of people that I fucking knew. But anyway, long story short, if you're fine, if you're if you're taking it relatively well, I mean this art.
Speaker 2: Just just keep doing what you're doing. As time goes on, and you're gonna be like, oh, yeah, fuck that bitch. It is as simple as that. And if she broke your heart and if she got with another guy, kill them, all right, well yeah it'll you'll you're when you get older, you'll look back at those words like you said that you thought were so important, and you'll be like, I can't believe I ever thought this was like I really love this person, because that's for me. All the time I looked back on all the bitch I used to fuck, yeah, all the dozens of you thought you loved dozens and dozens of and you're like, oh my god, I love you. It's just fucking real passion. I'm gonna girl Like I was back on the girls, I was like, oh I thought I loved them.
Speaker 4: I look back in like this bitch was a fucking disaster, and I cannot believe I thought I ever cared that much about them.
Speaker 2: That's all I was there. I said that ten minutes having sex with them every time I got a girl, I gotta girl.
Speaker 3: This girl a job at New egg when I was there, and then we were like talking about like getting the car and all the ship, so it was getting serious.
Speaker 1: It was getting like real serious. And then like you know, she ended up sucking and like hit a whole other life of her hard drugs and all the ship she got into. Wow, story long story short. I look back on that and I was like, that bitch sucks so much.
Speaker 2: I can't believe. I Like, I was so like deeply committed at that time.
Speaker 3: But when I think about her, she was just like a fucking skater, stoner bitch, but but like and then even worse. But I didn't know about that side of her because she hit it from me.
Speaker 4: She had the big titties, had the big titties, the go big titties. Man, she was just she worked on me too.
Speaker 3: If she was titty, I probably it would have I would everything. I would have overlooked that worked on the big titty. That ship worked on me for chokers, corsets and huge titties and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's.
Speaker 2: Overpowered, especially chokers, man, I fucking I hate I'm not even a milkman. And it worked on me, Bro, It really worked on me. Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm like, God, the ladies, if you're listening, chokers or a secret of power you want, if you want to control your man's, just put a joker.
Speaker 2: And tell them that. Don't even give them anything more. I've already married and I'm finished, so like you know, I'm I told her like, so, it doesn't matter. If only you, only you can be manipulated by this. Right now, we're fucking were off the game.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be all these girls, like we're gonna have a live show and all these girls, every girl. Chris is gonna be short circuiting.
Speaker 2: I'll be fine. Chris is gonna be.
Speaker 6: Floating around steal like a mind flare around. No, man, I'm vaccinated, dude, if they had a vaccination.
Speaker 2: That would if they had something like that, would you Yeah, that would would just turn off the horney. Yeah yeah, I would take that ship at seven. I would. I would.
Speaker 1: I would pay a lot of money to do that. How many people do you think we would be lighted up the block to be like, dude, fively, I'm gonna be able to be free.
Speaker 2: Actually, gooners that would be hunched over and they come out and be like, wow, I feel great gooder wouldn't do that good or would? I don't think most gooners want to be gooners. I think some of them want to be to the clinic. You gotta go.
Speaker 1: It's like you walking around your fucking neighborhood, dooner.
Speaker 2: Dude, man, that's pretty impressive. The goonery was insane and walking around your neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I kept it to my room like a fucking gentleman, like a regular human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, goonery is a dangerous thing that needs to be quelled. Again.
Speaker 3: I bet it's a lot of car accidents. I bet motherfuckers are driving home gooning.
Speaker 1: I've seen people literally, like I've seen videos where people are like they're just literally having sex while they're driving, and you're just like, what are you? You're gonna die? And then I saw one of them when they get crashed, and I was like, you deserve this, You suck.
Speaker 2: Things like that. I can't feel bad with me before, you know, I want to be empathetic, but.
Speaker 1: I just I think you have to save empathy for people who deserve it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Right, I want to care about the humans altogether, But at the same time, I wish I wish I was deaf personified and I could.
Speaker 2: Just deal it out to people deserve it.
Speaker 1: The thing about like this sounds crazy. That does sound crazy because you're insane. You're clinically insane.
Speaker 2: Can't you know?
Speaker 1: It reminds you of the people who like get who die spunking, you know what I mean, or like they crawl in a cave and then they like they're upside down and they die. Yeah, and you're just like, I can't, like there are too many like when I when I put that person next to like a kid going to school who gets it their head blown off at recess or something, you know what I mean. If I'm gonna feel bad for someone, it's not going to be the fucking person under fucking ground.
Speaker 2: They have to have meant to honestly even try that, I think, And then you got to be mentally ill and.
Speaker 1: Them at a certain just old yellow, those motherfuckers, and thinking about someone it's mercy about someone Like there's a video of this post birth abortion that I can stand by the post birth abortions someone because it's video. They're eating the spelunkers. They don't they don't even let them get down in the gaves before they eat these Asian immigrants. They're eating all these cave dwellers that it's so sad, so many.
Speaker 4: Of this woman guys arguing with her her husband Savannah and got out the car and ran away. While they were in a lie in Savannah, she got into an argue with her husband and then they she was like, I can't do this right now and got out the car and she got torn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't feel.
Speaker 2: Bad about that man. And I was like, there's a video of that. Yeah, it's smoky sense to me, and it's fucking pocket. I don't like seeing stuff like that, but I almost want to watch that.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like it's too deserved. It's too deserved. It made me Lowly Tunes laugh because of how bad I felt it was it a.
Speaker 1: Family that did you feel bad for? Yeah, fuck, it's too late.
Speaker 2: Never mind, it doesn't matter now because then the kids bloody, yeah kids blood. Yeah. I don't like this dad.
Speaker 1: There's no amount of anger that I can have I've and VI like livid, you know before, and I've never once been in a position where I'm like, I'm gonna just put myself in danger like that. So like if that happens to you, like you're not fit to be alive really, Like I'm sorry, but like it's you know, it just kind of.
Speaker 4: Like I'm just gonna get out the car, and you jump out the car in a freeway, it gets speed up for the next eighteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you jump out the car. You jump out of a speeding car on the freeway. If you're like being held hostage, you know what I mean, and they're like taking you to get like Molestia. Yeah, so you're like sold in the sex slavery. So like maybe dying is better, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But like even then I would be like, oh, I'm gonna probably try to kill this guy that's taking me.
Speaker 1: Like if I mean, presumably presumably if you're bound somehow get the door open, yeah, you know what I mean, it.
Speaker 2: Would probably be why would you be in there if you're not bound down? I'm gonna take you this place, all right?
Speaker 1: Fuck dang it, fuck, I mean the car already be home before supper. I've never walked out of a car when it was moving, so I must not be possible.
Speaker 2: The idea of someone doing that, I'm fuck here, uh someone doing that to you and then you just look over at them and you just kick them with both feet out the car, like knock them through the door out the car and the driver's side, and then you just start driving yourself, like kidnapping a kidnapper, Like they try to kidnap you, and then halfway through your reveal it's a kidnapping of them. That's a pretty good switch.
Speaker 4: I'd like that you take them to your housing. Like, I'm not even gonna do anything. I'm just gonna sucking waterboard you hours not do anything.
Speaker 2: It's nothing serious, serious, serious, I'm about to go after the first ten hours, but you better hope you have good breath because it's gonna get I've always been curious about that waterboarding thing because, like, I understand intrinsically that that's like really clearly it must be uncomfortable, but it looks like such pussy ship. Have you ever almost drowned? Yeah? Many times. Imagine that in rapid succession. Yeah, whatever, it's a big deal.
Speaker 4: Kidnap somebody and injection inject silicon into their balls and like a little bit of silicon in their balls every few hours expanding. He starts slapping them again in the basketball starts slapping.
Speaker 2: Pp of them.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I would go to Gwentano Bay and be like, your guys, waterboarding is out there. That's stupid.
Speaker 1: Let's yeah, we didn't get the we didn't get the mentos in the back coke. We're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna plug out your orbises.
Speaker 2: Like like the video of the girl trying and as she put on mentals in her pussy and it poured cocon and she looked upset after this, like, bitch, I did you not know? What do you think? What's gonna happen that? I mean, that's you know where she's from from? She know where she's from. Midwest? Yes, from the Midwest.
Speaker 1: None of the man ain't none to do there, but like eat, get underage, pregnant, eat a crack, eat a crack, poor cocon vet throws up your pussy. You know, these are the things that you do when you're living in the Midwest.
Speaker 4: People explore sexuality too much. Man, I'm being honest. We should be more shameful to people sexuality, or just.
Speaker 1: Eat cats literally like that Ohio crackhead. That was just like eating like literally eating cats.
Speaker 4: I've been high as a kite many times and I've never ate crack I didn't follow, never ate a cat either. She said she ate the cat?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is that or that they did?
Speaker 2: Didn't I know she killed a cat? She said she ate the cat? Did she actually eat the cat?
Speaker 1: I think she was eating the cat? She lurida, who like ate a part, like try to eat a person, bits one's face, reason that it's definitely not the other people around and they were like, she was eating it, you know what I mean? And then they were like, were you eating the cat?
Speaker 2: And she's like, she's like out of it. So that looks like some eating the cat. The cat she starts it. It was me. It was so, what's the secret formula for this cat? I was gonna eat that cat? But that seaboued Negro beat me to.
Speaker 1: It all right, Highland hung Sheldon hunks shelling the road. He's just high crabs. Uh. If you could replace the chia seeds in sweedens water with tiny versions of any item from super Smash Brothers.
Speaker 2: What would it be? I have I have a hard time huh the bombs.
Speaker 1: So I have a hard time with this question because I gotta be honest, I haven't played Super Smash Brothers with items in fifteen years.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, we with items, You're fucking dunce.
Speaker 1: I mean it is fun. I remember it being fun when I was a kid. But like that's that's my justification for playing it as an adult and still playing video games. I guess it's just like no items, so it's like real serious. Now they're like really playing. Yeah, now we're adults here. Take the items off. Every time there's items on accidentally, it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: How like, oh my god, dude, we just turned it off. The water shut.
Speaker 4: The seconds you're like, oh my fucking god, turn this off, everybody gets so mad.
Speaker 2: It's great real quick up.
Speaker 3: Back in the day we were young, when we play like consoles like Marvels Kaplam or anything like that, we sometimes would have rules of no assists have ever.
Speaker 2: Done that work? No, I couldn't imagine that. Marvel. Oh it's fucking it is not a fun game. I think, No, it's no.
Speaker 3: It's actually, in my opinion, it's actually a lot more fun assists that most annoying fucking thing ever implemented. No, I like assist because I have to like assists, if you know what I mean, like to be able to once the game started going in that direction of like because fighting games did not used to have that right, and then it became assists, and that became assists heavy, and now you strategize around the assists. Now I'm like, I want to see how well you control this character without assists because a lot of times people are fucking lost without them because they've they've based their whole strategy around them. And so we would do rounds of like it was kind of like a in I think, want to come at ten, like no x rays, no straight, We're gon, we're gonna do no X rays. And so we would do ship like that to see who is just better on a fundamental skill like of actually fucking with the character. And I was just I want to see if you ever did that.
Speaker 2: I know, I guess Wolverine's assist was so integral to be playing that game. Wolverine and Captain Commando's assists were like what helped.
Speaker 1: Me get think Commandos was even decent at Marveling Doctor Doom.
Speaker 2: Trying to run away with that assist and then full Comboy and was always like my yay, fuck that metal niggae.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I told, I completely understand, but we would just do that. It was more of a I guess we were trying to assist chaining, like assist staining fucking cable into a war machine into iron man. I would do that all the time.
Speaker 1: There was always that was always like like house rules to certain thing like I remember doing. I know, I honestly don't like sists either. I loved them, just thought of them as a part of the game. No, I mean, I think they're okay, and like I I like Mrv's capcom to so much that I like the assists, but like generally as a rule in the fighting game, I do like to keep it like one on one because I grew up with like Teken, and like all.
Speaker 3: These games before those games weren't really doing assists like that. The most you maybe would have just like two people kind of coming in an out.
Speaker 4: Versus Marble heroes, right, they had didn't have assist though they had one character that another on which I remember remember.
Speaker 3: That which well I mean, I guess we can find out in literally we can just go home and check go check when when the.
Speaker 2: Assists become a thing.
Speaker 1: But like the household things like I remember, I remember that with Halo it would be like all right, no no power weapons, you know what I mean, and things like that on split screen or like.
Speaker 2: I mean that would be I would definitely hear that never. I would never watch. And I'm like how we'd beforemost looking at this like fucking thirty Twitch TV and like no screenwatches, like I'm gonna screenwatch. Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm gonna do it. I don't feel bad. I don't care.
Speaker 1: It's really hard, not hard, it's hard not to even if you just stare direct, like if you know the game well enough, Like is that that happened with me? It was a problem with me where like I played so much Halo too, and I was so familiar with just like everything about that game to the point where like I didn't have to screen look to just understand peripherally where people were on the mat. I was just like, oh, there's a flash of orange in my periphery. Oh he's in that room. Like I didn't I didn't need and there was no way to. I remember like some people tried to have like the with the cardboard. I've never seen that. I've ever seen that in person, but I see it. I saw it online sometimes and what was cool actually, I thought, was like, really dope. I thought it was going to be a bigger thing. But I think because this intersected with online becoming a bigger, bigger thing and like split screen kind of like falling apart or falling by the wayside, it didn't catch on as much as I wanted to. But they they would sell three dtvs in like twenty ten, twenty eleven that would have or that would allow different channels for the screen, so you compare. You could put pair of glasses on, you would see your screen, and then somebody else would put on different para glasses. They would set their screen looking at the same screen. There was no and I thought, this is so fucking cool, like magic. I know. That's why I was like, this is amazing ship. But it didn't catch on because no one at that point like split screen for shooters, especially where it matters the most. It was kind of you know that I would get.
Speaker 2: The sniper and screen watch the funk out of people. I would hit the snipper in the fucking stage at the wheel, uh, and I would snipe. I would screen watch the ship out of motherfuckers. They'd be like, maybe you fucking suck out. I don't know, man, I got lucky. I was looking over there lying. I'm lying through.
Speaker 1: That's why we would do.
Speaker 2: That's why we would do.
Speaker 1: No power weapons, no vehicles would be like kind of a kind of the rule.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember because we were in a screenwatch, I would cheat like.
Speaker 2: No one no grenade launchers, like so it was like no new nube tube. That was the thing that people do all the time. Yeah in the warfare, Yeah, all the time, and so stupid one. I loved it.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of times, like in team death Match, you would just start the match and everybody would launch their fucking the first like something.
Speaker 2: You get lucky and killed the people. It's hilarious. I remember the beginning. I remember in MARVS. I think it was I think it might have been black Ops where you would spawn and it's like the snowy area where like a villa at the top. It's called the villa. I'm pretty sure actually maybe, and I would spawn shooting there get four kills. Every time I would literally I would spawn had my sensivity at one hundred to be able to turn it as I couldn't blow that place. People would be like, dude, you're a fucking cun. I'm like, I know.
Speaker 1: Seeing the way modern Call Duty players play makes me really nostalgic for like old you know what I mean, Like cause it's it's so schizophrenic man, where it's just like you watch people like they're they're having fun.
Speaker 2: It's like you're having a season.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, damn, maybe there was really something to those older Call of Duty games where it's like, at least it was fucking coherent. Yeah, because I don't know, because I remember liking Black Ops a little bit, like I that was. I played Black Ops on PS three. I borrowed my uncle's PS three and I played it and I was like, I like this actually, but I didn't really stick with it.
Speaker 2: I never loved Call of Duty I played because other people played it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could love it really, but I did like it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like fun, but there's just not enough, Like there's not enough what would you call it?
Speaker 1: Like? I also never played the campaigns really, I mean.
Speaker 3: The campaigns are I would say, because you know, since the hype of competitive nature of those games, a lot of people would just skirt over them, and I feel like that would be such a bummer because that is really where I feel like a lot of those games shine. I think, especially Mono for two being the one that I really sunk into and having like even you know, some good composers, even Han Zimmer a part of some of the shit, Like it was like, this is fucking really like they put a lot.
Speaker 2: Of effort into this stuff.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot of people that I did play Called before, I did play cauld before campaign and Modern War for two I did. I did those specifically because no Russian No. It was like everybody was talking about it. I was like, I gotta see what the fuck this is.
Speaker 2: It wasn't too many times this mission is wait, dude, I played it so well.
Speaker 3: Obviously remastered came out, so I played it again, but before that, because they only didn't monofor two remastered because they weren't going to remaster them on multiplayer because nobody would play anything else everybody, which is a oh cool, we're yeah, so that and then twenty eighteen. I played because I booted up on three sixty and it was fucking playing again. Went straight to that Russian and I kept doing. I was trying to do a survival mode with the turning on my team, because as soon as you do something, they'll go like.
Speaker 2: You trader, yeah, will kill you immediately.
Speaker 3: So I'm trying to see how long to survive before they do. They are marksmen. They are so if you like them a little bit that they'll kill you immediately.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: So I'll try to like throw grenades to throw them off and flash bang and like I'll try to distance my It's so fun.
Speaker 2: If you do that way too much time.
Speaker 1: If you do that to to your allies and call duty, they will find they will. It's like they'll find a way to get the worm from Gears of War to sink to save the map. Now I'd be like, that's it, calling the worm. It's like, you have a worm, use this.
Speaker 2: He saved it for me. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I also spend way too much time in the Martin for two. There's the when you're private Allen and fully Keith David is like give you're supposed to doorial I spend way too. I keep turning around grab gnade, like throw it down there. Then you just start throwing it at your people. I try to throw out the people playing basketball the way at the back, like I'm down your side, and then you just turn around start shooting.
Speaker 2: Everywhere I'm in.
Speaker 1: I'm in a hole right now where I'm trying to play a lot of older games I'm trying to like get into because I'm playing Sly Cooper right now for the first time I ever actually played it.
Speaker 2: Oh right, we're talking about the inverted Dude.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe. I was like, oh no, there's a way to do it. Thank god, there's a way to fix it. But like Sly Cooper's cameras inverted by default, and there's no way to fix it. I'm just like, this is crazy, like why did you allow this? But there's a way to fix it in the PS five menu. But I'm just like, I'm playing through all this suff and I'm like, I should probably like play through I want to play through at least Black Ops one and see, like, because that was the campaign that everybody was talking about that I just didn't care enough to try. Yeah, and so it's like there's probably something there. Like at this point was killing zombies and black ops. I didn't give anything else. I actually hated the zombie mode in the world it war in black Ops because I was just like, this is just a worse left for dead. Why am I doing this?
Speaker 2: I only did it one time where you're like the President's oh that was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a cool idea, but I still didn't That.
Speaker 2: Was the only one that I did. I've never thought that was fun.
Speaker 1: Like, where are what's a gentleman way of killing zombies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, zombies to dine in our hands rapidly. I'd say, all these zombies.
Speaker 1: They're eating the cats. They're eating the cats in Springfield, Ohio. You're thought about like Trump with through other presidents. They sound insane, They sound like way crazier.
Speaker 2: That is so true. It's fucking wild's him saying dumb ship. They were like, oh, he just says dumb ship.
Speaker 1: Four score and seven years ago, they were eating the cats, eating the dogs in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 2: Fucking George Washington saying yeah, yeah, it's okay. Dogs disgusting God, they have no shoes, have no shoes, they have no souls.
Speaker 1: It was literally him though, such a fucking cunt bro.
Speaker 2: It's all his fault. Literally, it was weird.
Speaker 3: I actually went back and I was reviewing his policies and things that were implemented. He wasn't, and so like in comparison, because at that time that if you wanted to be president, you still had to capitulate to what the people wanted. And so even when you look at when you look at it, and this is what people like, don't understand how weird it is now because post Reagan, it's like it's like, dude, even that super racist piece of ship did a lot of things that benefited black people and benefiting humans in general.
Speaker 2: He just he just hoped they weren't human.
Speaker 1: There was like there was like a runoff because he knew he was like a runoff of positivity that like inevitably like affected.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not giving him flowers.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that is what anyone in that position would have had to have done the things that he did.
Speaker 1: Actually, and now it's like the Congress doesn't even want to do anything. Yeah, they're like, oh whatever, They're like, let's filibuster everything and let's not get anything. Like if you see like the legislation that this modern Congress has passed. It's fucking hilarious how low it is. They're just doing fucking nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we don't have a house, man, I mean, the fucking Republicans have the house and then they shoot everything down that would benefit fucking people.
Speaker 2: And this is great and.
Speaker 4: Truly the culture warship won and like everybody thinks like, oh there again, it's like, no, we're all people, legislation humans in general.
Speaker 1: I think we have to start calling culture war peace will gay. I agree, I think, because like that would be like that's kind of something that bothers them. Still, I agree, you know what I mean, I actually wholeheartedly I.
Speaker 2: Think we need to.
Speaker 1: Like it's like it's almost like reverse psychology in some way where it's just like if you if you're like a like a culture like if you're like a Dave Rubin or like a well he's literally gay. But like if you're like a if you're like Ben Shapiro or something, or like any of these people, you gotta start you just gotta start calling these people.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, let me make a new video on my channels.
Speaker 1: Ben Shapiro was gay, Like what is right if it was her, dude, just start accusing all of they're stupid fans.
Speaker 2: Could you can break someone on your side? I think so.
Speaker 3: I think literally start making an argument that like, oh uh, do you know who Brett Cooper is?
Speaker 2: She's the bench, the Ben Shapiro clone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's the girl, right, Yeah, so chromosome Shapiro.
Speaker 2: She shifted a little bit.
Speaker 3: I can probably convince like at least ten people like that's actually it's been Shapiro and drag literally like actually been Shapiro. Like why do you think how does she get she has like four million subscribers? I was like, who, bro, Like, really do you think that dude dave four million times? I mean for real, though, I'm like who Outside of it was so easy. I hate how easy it is to be mean to him because he's gay, and like it's like I don't like being mean.
Speaker 2: I don't like attacking marginalized people. He's such a stupid gay person. He is dumb and gay.
Speaker 1: Dumb is in fact gay, so bad because like, do you.
Speaker 2: Have a problem with me being dumb and gay?
Speaker 4: I have probably being dumb, but you are gay. It's a descriptive. I'm just describing I'm just saying, what you are?
Speaker 2: You are dumb, my Haitian husband to eat your cat. How about the idea of him like having to sit down in front of people that don't respect him, if it's like he can't choose and having to smile it all get me. It's pretty amazing, fucking crazy wild. It's like getting fucking busted on how you brown bastard and then throw a curry in his face and he's like that and it means like I understand he figured out.
Speaker 1: Of everybody confusing that guy. We're talking about this, but it's just so funny.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: It's amazing Iami or something.
Speaker 2: He almost got on stage. He almost got on stage with Trump. Isn't that insane? And Trump would have been like, yeah, sure, look ats vva.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 2: I love the way his house smells. It doesn't smell bad at all. Video Ramaswami. He does use soap, man like the others. He does use soap.
Speaker 1: He look at him little al Qaeda or India or whatever he's from. I don't know where he's from.
Speaker 2: He's brown, that's all I know. That's a place. I heard it and I saw it on TV. On. Excuse me, a little indie man.
Speaker 7: Do you happen to have some carrier, some man in your pocket, some man you got. I'm a little fush, don't.
Speaker 2: Sid A little chicken is delicious, little Indian.
Speaker 8: I love butter noodles and buttered noodles, and buttered noodles, and butter noodles and buttered noodles as well, and in addition, buttered noodles just.
Speaker 2: To hold the cow ship. I don't want any of that. Why do you worship cows?
Speaker 7: Why do you worship cows that cows come from McDonald's and McDonald's has the best cows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yo, it's the dumbest.
Speaker 3: Mister president, thank you for your response. Uh the same response?
Speaker 2: Yo, racist too, But like, holy I know I put some niggas in prison, but damn.
Speaker 1: The Commander in Quef wrote in he says, hey, there, you people, what is your favorite personality to come from the internet? Either the funniest one to you or the best cautionary tale. My pick is Christian because obviously he's up there for sure, because only the Internet could create such a black hole of dy function.
Speaker 9: Yeah Christians, Oh yeah, I forgot about He's been laying.
Speaker 2: Is uh sort of up there.
Speaker 1: But I will say, like I think I'm not thinking of it in terms of train wrecks because like that's there's there's a lot and that that's a pretty forward conversation. But I think genuinely like respect to uh James rolf uh the a g n angry video game nerd, because he's like kind of a progenitor to a lot of like mono, Like I feel like he's he kind of allowed. He's like the canary in the coal mine in some way for like the positive things where it's just like, oh, people can do what they want and like make a living and entertain a lot of people and like avoid making a fucking mockery of themselves. Like he like he's been around for a very very long time and there's been really no there's no fucking minor stuff.
Speaker 4: There's no like you know, crazy, I'm gonna go my favorite content because let's let's let's go let's go not cautionary tale, but let's go a lot. Let's make it out a brighter subject like a genuine uh yeah, my content comics, explained Rob Jefferson. Man, fucking I've been he got me back into comic books almost handedly, really good content, super forward thinking person in general, Like.
Speaker 2: It's his mentalities. I really respect what he thinks and how architects are articulates things in general. Very very big fan. Also, who's another person I really just like, damn shout out to you for doing good. Shit is uh shit? I would say even critical because I would say he's just been such a fucking force on the internet for so many years now, like right before covid until now. It's a fucking train of like power towards like YouTube.
Speaker 1: Well he's been he's been big for a while, but cold. I remember him in high pre.
Speaker 2: Covid on till now he's just been like the youtubeer.
Speaker 1: Almost critical Charlie.
Speaker 2: He's been fucking huge man, a lot of good stuff for like the fighting fighting and community, made his own like fighting game group. I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Very very very kind of smaller content creators in general, very nice to them. He's just a really good and also he's a cool person in general. Like I liked uh he for Creative Clash.
Speaker 1: Twice he had like this big shindig at his at a warehouse, and I felt bad for him that that really bothered me to like the way people treated.
Speaker 4: This second time, because I think so many people, like what, so many people that clearly shouldn't have been there, because I was like, the entire places filmed.
Speaker 2: There's no way he wanted this, Yeah, there's yeah. I think what happened is that fans fans, people just well, people just keep going like, hey, I know, somebody just show you know, like it just keeps.
Speaker 4: This person gives that to this person, this person hears that. I want to be surprised in the world.
Speaker 2: The fucking existence that people just straight up follow people's cars places surprise me.
Speaker 1: People definitely follow. And then the thing is, it's just like, dude, it's one thing to go to a place where you're not technically supposed to be, but it's anything to treat it like shit.
Speaker 2: I just I can't. We went in the kitchen later on me and we were like, let's what was on a drink and it was just fucked. We were like people literally cleaning up because I was just like.
Speaker 1: It's infuriating pretty well, Charlie's a good dude, not a bad guy at all.
Speaker 3: This I've seen a lot of I hate that, like if somebody is doing too well, then there becomes like a a anti response because I can't seeing these posts like trying to trash him. And the one thing that I keep seeing people trying to do is like propaganda. They kind of try to say he's overrated, and I'm like, what do you mean? I don't like, I think it's it's what they because they're saying that, like, oh, he's mundane and ship I'm like, well that how does that mean he's overrated?
Speaker 2: He's doing exactly what.
Speaker 1: He's entirely properly rated. I don't know, like I don't know anybody who's.
Speaker 3: Well that's the that's the thing where I'm like, why are you trying to make like at least he's at least like if you're gonna try to take him down, at least go extreme with it or something, because like they're trying to say he's overrated, and I'm like, that's not how that works, because he's people know exactly what they're watching him there watching He's exactly what they want to watch.
Speaker 4: But you know, for me, like I don't I don't particularly love his content most all the time. Well, but I don't deny that he's clearly there.
Speaker 2: For a fucking yeah. Person I don't watch a lot of his stuff only if something huge happens.
Speaker 1: But like I don't deny that, that doesn't mean that he's It's like, you know, personally, it's like it's a personal thing.
Speaker 3: I don't really watch him. But that doesn't mean that he's not good. You know, you know how people kind of get their egos get in the way the exact you don't like this, therefore it's bad.
Speaker 2: He's not a bad.
Speaker 1: Personlie, he's e'squal. I like, uh, there was one point that maybe particularly happy where was like when during Creator class he was on like the panel or what he was on the judging or whatever. I don't exactly know what he was doing there. I don't know if he was announcing or he was just doing commentary. Oh yeah, you're right, comment I forgot the word somehow for commentary. But when I came out to Sam, he was like, they're playing the Boner Jams now. It's really like, yes, I don't.
Speaker 2: Describe it. That was so fun.
Speaker 1: Charlie got your feet tap and.
Speaker 2: It's like they got there. They're playing the Boner Jams now.
Speaker 1: I was like, yes, that's a great it's a great phrase to a company Swavemente.
Speaker 4: I think that's Oh my god, dude, I still remember fucking what did him getting knocked out of frame by the living steroid.
Speaker 1: Oh, Harvey, by the living steroid Harley Harley, Harley Weinstein.
Speaker 2: He looked like, he looked like.
Speaker 1: I almost wanted to say that he's Harley warn.
Speaker 2: Ste Yeah, but you want to say it.
Speaker 1: He looked it.
Speaker 2: Uh, you got it for more in Steed, but it should be said to w stupid.
Speaker 4: So you're talking about Morrison, Yeah, Johnny Morrison fucking just like talking about not being on steroids, and I'm like, it's.
Speaker 1: Weird, but it's having the run ins that we've had because you with Josh Barnett.
Speaker 2: Well, the fact that, yeah, Josh Barnett still I think about that everyone. So I walked up to me. I was like, I saw you almost kill somebody before multiple times. Please get away from me, Josh. He's so scared me.
Speaker 3: What I love about his story so seasoned with the controversy in ways that like him getting popped for steroids made a promotion disband like affliction. There was like there was a actually that Trump was actually involved in and what do you call it?
Speaker 2: A lending money to it.
Speaker 3: He was involved in affliction because Trump's like actually a fan of Mma. It's gross, but you know he was, and uh yeah because of one event got canceled and they never did anything ever again.
Speaker 2: He like he's he's he's popped multiple times.
Speaker 3: He was very like unapologetic about like just doing because everybody was doing ship right, but not everybody was good at hiding it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when back lesnar time, when fucking looked like a hulk, when he looked like he looked like a hulk in mid transformation, when his face started getting big, you know, and it's like that guy's on the roy I've never seen someone look like brock Lesnar Mma in my life.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's an animal. I want so I look at bro his prime during m M A is disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I want to show you. I want to show you somebody, so brock he had to scale it back and then that's when because he.
Speaker 2: Had he got diver look at that he got diverticulitis.
Speaker 3: Brock Lester got diverticulitis, and then he had to scale his royds back a little bit, and that's when when he was his first fight back he had to fight Alster overine. Now, if you look at brock lesnar versus Alistair Overene and you see like how like you're like, oh, Brox kind of looks small compared to this guy taking everything that is even.
Speaker 2: Human so juiced that it was insane. It looked like Dragon Ball character.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious. It's it's it's it's funny just looking at those those bodies insane, dude.
Speaker 2: Uh, I didn't compare them to like people are like Roy Joneses, like dude or John or John Jones and it's like, no, dude, do you understand what he when he just got into fighting the creatures that were still dwelling there, didn't look like people.
Speaker 1: Look at this guy like I love the fucking girl in the back where she's like she's so like just like, oh my god, because he's that's not a.
Speaker 2: That's not a real human, but it is you know what I mean, Like he's taking so much ship it's like hercules. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's not what a real human should ever be able to look like, because because they would just be them walking around more than.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Next time, we got woke up this morning and got myself some calm, nice dear my favorite homos and Kingston nice more so A question for Chris Gaygun and Kingstone. If Keith David endorsed PC Richardson's son, would you still buy a washing machine from there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What do you mean what they do?
Speaker 1: First of all, if PC richards and Son still around.
Speaker 4: I think even that's a very New York question just asked, though definitely, I mean the East Coast. I don't know if it's just in New York.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I think the last one was in one twenty fifth ever, and then then they blew it up.
Speaker 1: I think I looked this up on stage RPG did.
Speaker 2: What store? RPG A store boom?
Speaker 1: He David endorses anything, I'm there, you know, if.
Speaker 2: He David endorses Trump, I'm changing sides.
Speaker 1: Bro Honestly, Yeah, to be honest with you, break my heart. Though, if Keith David said vote for Trump, I'd be like everybody who tell me when tell me when.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things going on.
Speaker 1: He's Mike Taylor Swift honestly, honestly, there's a lot of things going on. I'll follow him to the end of the earth.
Speaker 2: Man and America been under attack by Haitians. David said, they're eating to the edge of the they're reading the dog to be friends with Jalen anymore.
Speaker 1: He must be right.
Speaker 2: I would drop Jayalen they even saying that. I'd be like, I'm sorry, Jayleen, I love you, bro. I'm sorry Jay, I love you Bro. But you're eating cats. They're eating a lifelong friend, dropping him because Keith David said something. They're eating the cats, they're eating the dogs.
Speaker 1: They're reading the dogs.
Speaker 2: Get rid of all eating the dogs, the dogs being eaten by people. Just eat a dog. We're going to Goliath saying it. That's crazy. No time we've seen dogs beating Art is actually Haitian. He's eating the dog. His white motherfucker get him. You feel that was funny I ever heard? Sounds pretty good somebody, it's crazy, you dirty nigga. He's like, whoa, whoa, don't call me. Don't call me that. Seriously, that's not fucking funny. Don't call me that, fat man.
Speaker 1: Uh Doc doctor do wop rode in Dwop dwop. He says, greetings from Puerto Rico, Little sock puppets.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, oh, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: I gotta go to Porto Rico soon. It's been a while for me, it's been so long. Keep talking about it, Just do it. I was supposed to go and then I just like, let's go with Jalen, and then something came up.
Speaker 4: I don't like flying, so that's the reason I don't want to go. I wouldn't go, but I just really don't like flying.
Speaker 1: I like flying specifically on Boeings. Oh okay, I like sitting on the exit row of a Boeing anyway, he says, aside from blatant theft you dastardly criminals have done in your life on property, of life and property, what's the biggest ticket item you found just on the street that you hold or had in your possession personally? A year ago, I found a game boy in almost mint shape, just out on the curb. I've seen this happen before. I've seen I've seen things like that with like boxes, people leave them out. I don't know if those are four people to take.
Speaker 2: These babies too in the boxes. I'm like, whoa man come up?
Speaker 1: Respond you pick it up by like Carborough wood, that's the best man finding just like big ship like that. I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: I knowbody comes and takes the baby and runs over like Jackpie. We ate dinner for at least two nights.
Speaker 1: Now, I know I have an answer to this, but I have to dig through my brain a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I've found at other than like lady in the tramp of baby, you're doing there like slurping the baby.
Speaker 1: Some fucking some Haitian immigrant dudes. Isn't not what the beauty know as they're eating this baby.
Speaker 2: He told there was a baby and a dog, and they're like, ah, man, might as well finish it, though I would. I don't know. I don't think I really found anything like that off the street money money.
Speaker 3: I can't think of like a thing where I'm like, oh this I found found this.
Speaker 4: Really I held a store at gunpoint, but like that's not that's not fighting, that's taking. Yeah, I found I found the store I was gonna take from.
Speaker 2: I'm down on the street. On the street. I love it. It was a nice little moment.
Speaker 3: Convince the judge like, yay, I found it, Like I found the store where I got this leg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I walked. Makes a lot of sense, Sun, You make a lot of sense. Son death. The notion of this.
Speaker 1: Is crazy that that's how sentences are doled out like immediately, just just swiftly at no no no asking.
Speaker 2: The jury you made a lot of sense, was seven minutes long. You didn't even have chance for dopamine, thinking like I'm going to get off from stress stress. Fuck you want son? In my twenty five years of being a judge, you actually made a lot of sense. Death. What death is such a crazy being able to deal that out? It's such a wild thing. Man. The bailiff has the fucking like syrge like running under your chin, not even the five one, not.
Speaker 1: Even ice, sentence you to death.
Speaker 2: Death.
Speaker 1: This is instant, This is happening right now. No one has to no last feel, no saving guy, no last rights.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna have a.
Speaker 1: You're gonna die in the next five seconds. If we can get a priest here in time, he's more than he's more than allowed to read your rights. He's probably not gonna answer the phone until you die. So like, you know, that's a rough one.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I imagine if we actually did save the Confederacy one and they gained their independence, you know, they stayed an independent nation. That's probably how their due process would work. They would probably just be like, we don't have time for rules and lodging and ship They would just kill people.
Speaker 4: If the Confederacy one, I don't think we'd even have America at all right now. I think would have gotten invaded by some other place a long time ago, and it wouldn't be America at all.
Speaker 2: I wonder if.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that, I I I can't even, I can't even I can't even speculate.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming because of the fact that I feel like us being one big country because at that time they weren't even really shit over here right now. It was all the fucking Mexicans run around with fucking tiki's on their heads, so like over here was not even remotely the same place it is right now.
Speaker 1: Do you think that maybe if we were invaded either north or south, maybe we would have put our difference to the side and then fought.
Speaker 2: Actually that would have been the unification thing.
Speaker 4: Nah, No, I think no matter why it would have that would have eventually led to the Confederate States just dying. I did think Confederate States were just all their way out. No matter what I feel like I wonder.
Speaker 3: I wish I had a Crystal Ball because I feel like they would have that, you know, their country would have collapsed and then and we would have just had I don't know less what.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to get to do it. You can buy you can buy Crystal Ball, yeah I can, but you know it wouldn't work. Thing. Yeah, I won't do that.
Speaker 4: The one thing I would check, and this is really dumb, The one thing I would try to see is what would have happened if Anakin never became Darth Vader's.
Speaker 1: Just crazy, George Luis, I know you don't want to know so bad. You know you can do You can ask the person that wrote is Shues.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna answer me. You know that was the case I would have done. You don't know that.
Speaker 1: You actually don't know, like he's dark.
Speaker 2: Only I only talked to one of you and his name is Mace Window and I killed him. That's true.
Speaker 1: So gross like that.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Didn't he make that? Fucking didn't make that?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: What was that movie called? Was it like the Negroes Awakened? Well, it was with the was with Negroes that were like flying planes and ship. Who's that movie he made?
Speaker 1: What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Lucas?
Speaker 1: Yeah, George Lucas made a black pilot movie.
Speaker 2: Yes, what hold on? Called war dogs, It's called niggas, war niggas. It's called war Machines. That's where I got the idea for him from. This ain't real. I don't think it is. I think you're think of Jaja Abrams. Maybe Redtails. He made the first one. Hold on, let me, let me make sure. I'm sure he did it. I just went sure he did it. I just don't have the proof of hold on a second, because Redtails. I remember watching the Modern One. I know the story of the Redtail group of people. That's George Lucas. No, I don't not at all. It's oh, it's just he just produced it. It's a lucasfilm.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: He produced it.
Speaker 3: Because I was gonna be like, all right, wait, I'm starting to I was like, oh no, my life's a lie.
Speaker 2: I was like, there's no ties to Drigelings at all. He lied to me. He called me and lied to me. George called you and you I made a black movie. I need a black movie making a movie. I want to want you to know what rhymes.
Speaker 1: Should you should have been a rappers Lucas.
Speaker 2: And I'm here to say.
Speaker 1: I'm covered in mucus and I'm fucking gay.
Speaker 2: My video he's just covered. I gonn think of anything that I show. I show wrote it.
Speaker 1: I recently learned the people sun tanning their assholes for health, and it made me wonder what pseudo science bullshit would you sell if you had no morals in life integrity?
Speaker 2: I love that one though, for example, just one.
Speaker 1: For example, I thought of selling bath bombs and enemas that have MSG or preservatives, and then to help maintain youth. I mean, I would just sell placebo shiite ship that doesn't do anything, sell sugar pills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sugar pills. I would find people that are closetly gay and sell them gay Away pills, gay Away, give them sugar pills, and then yeah, twice a.
Speaker 1: Day for the rest of your life, you'll remain not gay.
Speaker 2: It's gonna fuck with his mind. So having his gay desire that lead to take it his own life.
Speaker 1: Probably it's probably just gonna take more of them, Like it's not enough. I need more so you're gonna get more business. You know, that's how it works really.
Speaker 3: Actually for real, when when when you're talking about that aspect of it, it's you're not it's not a physical ailment that should work.
Speaker 2: It'll work on enough people. Yeah, because I have seen people.
Speaker 3: Talk about things that I know that don't work, like say blockchain amino acids for example, where it's like people usually eating enough meat to get all their nine essential amino acids that they need to build muscle and to be healthy and grow them and all that ship. And I saw that industry explode in a way that people are like, Yeah, I'm noticing differences. I'm like, you're you're you're you're just working out, you're eating, You're not You're This stuff that you're putting in your body is not doing anything. And I'm just like that's incredible. So gayway is awesome.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: You just tell literally the person doesn't want to be gay. Now they have a pill that makes them think it's being suppressed, but what's really happening. They're just not engaging in gay activity and they think it's working. That's fucking brilliant. It's brilliant. I like it let's do it, let's manifest, let's go. Who are you talking?
Speaker 2: Zones?
Speaker 1: Who are talking?
Speaker 2: Wait? Not him? I don't. I don't trust him anymore. Joe, Yeah, maybe I think what is neural gum? Is that shit real neural gum? He's talking about the things changed my life? Neural gum.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, nothing's changed in anybody's life. Every time somebody says this change my life. Don't but it's immediately bullshit. That's nothing, you know. Not taking drugs change No, No it doesn't. Yeah, you judge, change your life.
Speaker 2: Not taking that.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good point. So the only literally like this men fetterman, So meth changed someone's life, then.
Speaker 2: Taking drugs change drugs changes your life. Yes, they changed my life. I've never been more of a piece of ship in my life. I robbed. I robbed my three year old son at gunpoint. What does the have your I don't know. Maybe a bottle, maybe a bottle you want to us.
Speaker 1: I gotta sell this bottle for scrap like having fallout? What I gotta sell this video of Batman, the Batman that smokes weed.
Speaker 2: That sounds lame as fun, I don't think so. Yeah, it probably is. So the dumbest heero is ever gonna see in your life.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see it too bad, No, because don't, because then it's just gonna be one of these things that you show us that the audience doesn't understand.
Speaker 2: Jamie, Jamie add this, Jamie add this to the video.
Speaker 1: Ain't got no JB. I do wish like I do. Wish we had like a like I can figure out like something to do for three you know what I mean, program that to be something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I look up, like maybe there's like something I can put there.
Speaker 3: Look, man, I want to get I wanna get the I want to get the I want to get the Patreon of twenty thousand a month, and then we can hire a producer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be good. It's really funny. You guys do the worst ship ever.
Speaker 1: Probably this is worse than I thought it would be.
Speaker 2: I know these stupid memes. I know these weed I know. I didn't know it was that so much.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was that because there's there's a whole run of like that sucked scenes of like Lord of the Rings. There's Lord of the Rings, one of Gandalf just smoking way too much weed, like you can't pass nigga or something like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I remember years ago there was a Harry Potter one that we liked.
Speaker 2: Harry Potter, oh spiffing door and fucking.
Speaker 1: He said, Man, that's a good video though. That was that was like transitionary. There was like more than once. It was like a multiple scenes. It wasn't just like a fucking jpeg or some guy.
Speaker 2: Or that.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of the God of War one where he's just trying to get weed from Zeus or from Olympus.
Speaker 2: Did you see that one?
Speaker 3: And then like he ends up just at Gotta War three when Craigs is beating that piss out of Zeus. That's how it ends up, where.
Speaker 2: He's just like Zeus, I've come to get the weed of Olympus and he's like, you will not get the cabbage from the gods and he do not do know me, my booby booby, and.
Speaker 3: Then he just starts beating the funk out of him and there's blood over. It's so stupid.
Speaker 2: But whoever did the voices, it literally sounds exactly like the act.
Speaker 1: That's what nails it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It's like that's the voice acting he sells it's it's this, that's what that red dead thing. Yeah, by the way, that's like spread so so much. It's it's Colin. Colin's saying it. Now, who's the guy you you you shared that that was? That was yeah, that was on seven Sign, that was one on one of the other shows. Uh, I'd love that. It just comes out like, yes, anytime it comes.
Speaker 2: I had to share it. I was like, this is crazy. It's so good. I was like, no.
Speaker 1: When he said, like me and Mike I say that to each other, it's like, you know, why did you say that? They exactly exactly what happened. I just say that because that's what really hooks you in. Hill say, because that whoever that's fucking brilliant, whoever thought of that?
Speaker 2: Because it's like, what.
Speaker 1: Were giving given this thing? That's such little effort? People that took little effort. You asked whole this this no, this coughing over a jap bag.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. They even do the weed sign on his chest.
Speaker 1: They photoshopped. They goog and they google the weed and then transparent layer to fucking st So what.
Speaker 2: They did was they what you call it? They changed the backline of his costume to greed.
Speaker 1: Wow, amazing, there's a lot of work there that's at least twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: No, I say that it's too good, all right, not gay?
Speaker 1: No, sweam gargling from a question, you know, sweet swing gargling, piss from a question. It's all one word.
Speaker 2: So it's.
Speaker 1: He says, hello, Chris gay com bear dick, some gay guy and Tom Sweeney bar dick.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know, man, I don't.
Speaker 1: Make I've never heard that before. But I've never heard that either. My question is my question for you is what's something you sold and regret doing so to this day?
Speaker 2: My soul facts, I got a fucking browser descripture from my soul really wasn't worth it. I can go to the Kingdom Evan anymore. A month of browsers for your souls, I can't. That's such a wild trade. Maybe maybe fourteen working on somebody that's really dumb.
Speaker 1: Even then, it's just like that's there's so much free porn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you need a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I've sold a lot of ship because of you know, especially when I quit this one job that I had and I had to pay my rent because it was my boss was such a giant fucking you know South Carolina cunt, you know, like, no, it was a man. It's a fucking old piece of ship named Tim and he was his last name in social I wish I don't remember. I'll tell you too if I remember, and I tell you he was that. If he should have dipped your scrolled him in his piping hot tea, I.
Speaker 2: Think he would have killed me.
Speaker 3: It was one of those rough, like old dudes that have worked his entire life and he can like pop your head.
Speaker 2: It was so like just always doing ship.
Speaker 1: He's got popeye forearms. Yeah, he's like he was like he was durable, tough, be like ouch and he was so like, man, how are the fuck you got that Chinese disease? And You're like what And he's like dragon ass, and I'm like, I hate you so much. I was like, I've never heard that in my entire life. That's almost too stupid, drag. You got that Chinese disease? Dragon ass? And I'm like that is such a racist dad joke. But like, of course, but him, that was him.
Speaker 2: I was like, and then he hired a joke.
Speaker 1: Balfa would say or something he hired a meth addict. Yeah, I mean he hired a methadic and I had to work with this meth addict that one time. I almost thought him because he put his finger and he is he was joking around his med finger, like he poked my temple. He was he would call everyone a dickhead and he would suck around a lot and he's all meth out and ship and he was like, fuck you, dick, and he poked me like really hard in the temple, and like I saw red for a second because I've never had someone do that.
Speaker 2: To me, and I was like, what the I'm gonna kill this one. But then I was like, he's a method. You can't kill him. You can't keep it, Beth. You'll come back stronger. He kill me with his myth straight One day, I came in because he met out in the bathroom pistol. He was coming down. He was in the corner on his desk in a fetal position, like.
Speaker 3: Like fucking gargoyle, and I was like, yo, are you good, and he's like, man, I'll just give me a minute, and like eventually the tim just sent a moment like dude, get the fuck out of get the fuck out of here, And I'm like, why did you hire a methadic I don't understand.
Speaker 2: He's clearly on meth. He said, his shirt says, I use meth. I'm currently on. I'm on me.
Speaker 1: He's fucking religious, like those people are, like meth heads are serious. Yeah, they're trying to If.
Speaker 2: You get on meth in general, you're already you already in a bad place.
Speaker 1: They're religious with their their ship. Yeah, yeah, no, it's crazy. They're trying to go to I don't even know they're trying to trying to go Methla ham.
Speaker 2: Fucking Methla halls.
Speaker 1: Oh but yeah, but methagar selling ship, selling shit. I think about actually frequently because I finally set up a lot of my toys on my computer. I sold this God of War three figure, uh because again to pay rent, and like, I can't find that.
Speaker 2: I'm they're around somewhere.
Speaker 1: I'll find it eventually, but I was like, damn, I've sold it only thinking like, oh, I'm sure I'll buy us again, and then they're just not on.
Speaker 2: They're not there anymore. I was like, what the fuck? How come no store I've gone to has that ship anymore. I've sold so many games that I thought like I was done with to game stop and I should have held on to them.
Speaker 1: I would never sell It's usually always video games. My answer to this question is like pretty much every video game that I've ever sold them, like, why did.
Speaker 2: I do that?
Speaker 3: I don't own anything else every PS two. I've sold my PS two and all my games, and I'm like, I want to kill myself.
Speaker 2: I have no clothes, I have no possessions sold, no reason. I have no reason to be alive anymore. I have nothing. I have not a damn thing that'd be cool. I'm creating that. That's Hato's coming in right now. I have to talk to you, my little cradles me.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Sheep, I'm gonna sheep. I remember, I remember? You know what?
Speaker 3: Meme has been going around a lot the do something for me and my life is yours. I'm seeing that in common sections everywhere, like oh, dexterto or whatever, do this in my life, like like it's also just like I'm glad see a lot of niggas giving love to the to the to the classics.
Speaker 1: You know, the old one before before he got all soft and ship before you like learned from his mistakes and yeah, I like I want more death and destruction. I hated old Kraados, but that's I didn't like the characters.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that. I don't like those kinds of characters. But it's fantastic. I like what he's like. Yeah, I know you like pussy as niggas. I know that's crazy. I mean it's not though, because it's true.
Speaker 3: What kind of pussy I like like all of them, like Whom's so you don't like anything, you don't like any of the strong, fucking angry characters.
Speaker 2: That I forget.
Speaker 4: Like a characters I like a storm wrath. I think it's Credos but worse probably actually.
Speaker 2: Upset.
Speaker 3: Jayalen loves that game game. The game is We did used to talk about it. I had a lot of fun with it, but it is one game you played only once. But I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: It looks cool. I like the boss battles are pretty cool. I like those three dynamics. I finding that booten nigga that fucking like people.
Speaker 3: Literally it's his finger into the world and then Asurra is holding it up, got his six arms. It starts punching it up and then you start button mashing and then he upper cuts it and it got started. Ex I'm like, bro, what is this game.
Speaker 2: Is so fucking crazy? Like it's like, what what happened?
Speaker 3: I love how angry is, but I was saying we were comparing that, like who's angry? Was it Credos or a Surra? But like I think Era because he's always angry sometimes yeah, cradles watched the chill, but God's fuck disass over that's all like by the game. I was like, he's angry because they fucking they literally.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get more boy. That's why he was angry more boy, booty.
Speaker 1: He's another question. Spider Man four, Rise of Rise of the Ribbling Ribbling. I don't know the red ribbling. I don't know what. I feel like, it's a I was like ribbed, like ribbed condoms or something. He says, Hey, they're wrizzler Mere and baby gronk Us. You can choose either. You can choose to either live as a dog for fifteen years or a house cat for thirty, after which you will revert back to your human state with all the knowledge you of obtained during that time which do you choose?
Speaker 2: What how old will I be? Is it from now? I guess yeah, because you're revert back like you just human? Or do you come back to your human at your age?
Speaker 1: You know, you become back to I think you just go back to how old you are.
Speaker 2: I'll be a cat probably, yeah, it would be a cat. Maybe I like dogs more, but I'd be a cat.
Speaker 1: I think cats seem like they would like I feel like it would be more fun to be a cat than it would be to be a dog, you know, like they're parkour shit, you know, they're the jump is crazy.
Speaker 2: Gloss of people's eyes up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you scratch people will make them like you. It's crazy. It's a wild shit cat.
Speaker 2: I want to go to the little baby and I want to close my little John. It's a little windpipe. I just want to do like the Ihanda hundred and slap bottle my clause A cat walloping someone's funny.
Speaker 1: There's actually a number of video games where you play as a cat, and that's the.
Speaker 2: Whole idea people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just well just like there's because they're stray, and then there was like I think there was one that was literally like a cat. Yeah, just like knock ship off of stuff. It's just it's just I think it's just more fun to be a cat. In general, dogs are cool. They're they're better companions, though, Like being a dog is so like they're so rigid. They can't really do as much. They're not even close to the degree. Not a cat, not a cat.
Speaker 2: But dogs pretty sterious creatures that it's not.
Speaker 1: As they're not as dexterous as I am.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 1: They literally can't rotate their wrists. Oh yeah, I mean they're not.
Speaker 2: They can't. They're not need.
Speaker 1: Is what I'm saying. That they literally, like I've seen cats like look at their palms.
Speaker 2: Just crazy. Well they just they they'll lick them, you know, they'll just yeah, but they'll also turn dogs and dogs can't do that. No, dogs are rigid.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you what I'm telling you, Like, I'm sure if you break your dog's wrists, maybe they'll be able to rotate them a little bit, you know. But like, I don't think do dogs even have wrists.
Speaker 2: I don't I think they do. They have the little Yes they do. They have knees, are they called? Of course they have knees which ones? What do you mean which one to have one set of knees?
Speaker 1: Listen to my listen to my question, which ones which dog?
Speaker 2: Or which knees? Which ones? Which ones? Which answer? I need to know where your parameters are question. I'd be a cat absolutely, like a million percent, like I could turn into it and don't turn into a dog than a cat. That's crazy. If I can turn into one, there's no boost.
Speaker 1: There's literally no boost anything. You get no stat boots by turning into a dog.
Speaker 2: Dogs can smell, the smells fucking outrages, and their hearing is outrageous too. I don't want Why would you want?
Speaker 1: Why would you want a good sense of smell and a good good sense of hearing you in loud confidence world, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think it's I don't think it's like that exactly. I think they can. I think so.
Speaker 1: I'd rather climb like a crazy amount of height and be able to suffer crazy fall damage personally, like like it seems like a way better toolkit to.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't want to because being a dog dogs are such leveled down wolves.
Speaker 1: You know, dogs are literally slaves basically, like there's really no they're ostensibly that's so are cats for the most part too.
Speaker 2: Cats aren't useful.
Speaker 1: Cats are specifically not slaves, like they're specific specifically meander outside. They're like, ah, he's outside doing whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I mean, but dogs are allies. That's some more allies, right, but there.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, is like you turning into a dog is most beneficial to the person looking after you that it is to you. I know, what do you get from being a dog outside of being severely limited pampered?
Speaker 2: So you get pampered by being a dog. Most people pamper the most. The vast majority of being particularly in America, beings in general don't have dogs that work.
Speaker 1: Something needs to be said right now. I don't know what it is, but you become brighter throughout the day, despite the fact that there's no natural light in here.
Speaker 2: Can I say it's not my brightness position, my bright insane position.
Speaker 3: I almost feel like there's something on that camera that was uh, that was changed because I don't remember this happening before.
Speaker 2: I didn't fuck with it at all. You may not have, but like it might have just you know defaulted. Is something Because the.
Speaker 1: Video starts the episode always starts off a Kingston in a shroud of darkness where fairly it's it's basically impossible to see him, and then row of darkness and then he's just now you're like the sun. But it doesn't make sense, is it these things that are brightening up over time like the light.
Speaker 2: That can't be My eyes would because we would also get hit by that too.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but maybe it's like a subtle level that we can't perceive what the camera does. It's so wis I'm pretty sure it's just the there's probably like an auto funck and the heading probably on there.
Speaker 2: There's an auto thing that it's doing right now. My brain is not working, but you get what I'm trying to say, all right, Uh, I want to be a monkey there like a monkey. They're fucking so good at claiming I want to be a monkey, it's gross. I'll be a gorilla. Gorillas are just less cool. I want to way cool. I want to punch someone really hard, are really strong, but like that's all they got.
Speaker 3: That's sick as fuck, Like you don't what to be more agile. I would be eaten by a fucking eagle, like I'm good. Monkeys monkeys really under attacked by eagles that much. Is that really bro in trees?
Speaker 2: You can't go.
Speaker 1: They can't go three minutes without seeing an eagle barrel down on a monkey.
Speaker 2: A monkey into the and dropping. They just drop them. They fly him up and let go of.
Speaker 1: Why do you think there's no monkeys in force? Because really, horse aren't placed something?
Speaker 2: An't it? Because they're not meant are not in the jungles because if they were, there'd be no breaze. That is such a backwards way of validating me. There were monkies in the forest and the eagles ate them. But that's why there's monkeys and the doors the eagles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, the monkeys moved to the jungle because they were getting molested by the eagles in the forest.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: This is just this is taxonomy.
Speaker 2: If you open your brain a little bit to the rest of the world, it'd be a way smarter creature. I got a third eye, which you got you gotta you got a buttthole on your.
Speaker 1: Last last one, and then we'll get we'll get to the names.
Speaker 2: Alright.
Speaker 1: De Beer has wrote and he says, hey, Mandela effect the idea of and I am very gay.
Speaker 2: All those me.
Speaker 1: I think that's all, well, I don't know who's who. Well, I guess I gotta be the gay one, right, I feel like your Mandela effect.
Speaker 2: Why are you the gay one? I don'tunderstand.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I don't make that. I didn't write this anyway.
Speaker 2: He says. Be more pacific, He says, what is it?
Speaker 1: What is it that you would do? What is it that you would do to better your favorite games?
Speaker 4: I would add a canine companion. It's the most games would be better, actually, fighter can companion Red Dead two of the Red Dead two with a like a not dog me, what's the name of the dog? The dog from ruder good solid three or five? Oh geared dog, punk ass, punk ass, bitch as you dog.
Speaker 2: I gotta have a fucking imagine Red Dead with a little fucking hunting doggie that goes and malls the fun out of Native Americans, specifically, my casino, My god, he's not worried about his life.
Speaker 1: Oh no, my casino as he's getting malledo. He's not even referring to it becauseino it's just like the only it's the only word. They have four things that they love. That's how casino, how casino oriented.
Speaker 2: So disrespectful, but uh, Charles alone boy, he's only half.
Speaker 1: I would add an alternate camera to every game I think like I would. I would allow first person. Gears of War would have third person Halo I would like, I feel like they just give so much flexibility. But Resident Evil it's just so cool, I know, to be able to play that both ways. I haven't played the third person Resident Evil Village yet, but like, I'm totally into third person.
Speaker 3: I love it, except for uh, there you could you can tell there's it's designed for first person because like there's one scene where you're still in the opening village and there's one of those werewolf guys that's standing on top of like the rule and you just see him, so you're just walking up like oh boom instead of like walking and then he's.
Speaker 2: Like, man, you know that other thing? Third person horror so much? Sure, because people can't sneak up on me, then you can't sneak up behind me. So I'm like, oh my god, now that's what.
Speaker 3: But I've never I didn't grow up with Resident Evil that way, so I never saw it that way. So seven to me, I was like, oh, this is cool, but this feels entirely like a different game than me. You know, this is not seem like Residentval at all to me. I mean I had some elements like that fucking old ass nigga walk busting through the walls with a shovel that the dad.
Speaker 2: Of the family alone. Yeah almost, Yeah, Harry busted through.
Speaker 1: That old man with the shovel and home alone. Oh yeah, that's exactly did he bust through a wall? I think so remembering, I swear to god he busted through. I literally gave me the context why he would have busted through a wall. So it's when Kevin is being held up on the door, remember like at the end when the house is flood and he runs down the stairs and then he turns around and he thinks he has ryme, and then the bandaged that they're like ah, and then they hang up on the round and they're gonna be like He says like I'm gonna Joe. She's like, I'm gonna bite your fingers off. Says that literally, and then and then the guy bursts and the shovel guy bursts out from the wall behind them and then hits them both the head with a shovel.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that that is literally, that's literally heads flat.
Speaker 3: I've seen the second one two trillion times. I've seen the first one maybe like a couple like I like. I like the second one so much more. I do to like buy a country mile.
Speaker 2: It is more funny to me. But the first one is a class because it's in New York. Yeah, but it recognize it.
Speaker 1: The pigeon lady, the.
Speaker 3: Brutaliate, the pigeon lady, that fucking the British lady, the brutality of that fucking.
Speaker 2: Of when they're in that abandoned apartment or whatever.
Speaker 3: The dude, the everything is death every single day that happens and should have killed them.
Speaker 1: And I was like, this is so much wild, like Home Alone with blood.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, the first time I saw that ship, I laughed on on the podcast, I laughed uncontrollably. I remember his face from a third story. I think you brought that guy? Is he if he's alive. If he's alive, the word retarded fits the condition his brain would be in.
Speaker 1: Like, it depends on how it hits you, to be fair, No, yes it does. If it hits you in the jaw, then you're fine.
Speaker 2: Head talk about that. But you saw the mark on his forehead. Hit someone.
Speaker 1: On the temple, you're doing anywhere this part of.
Speaker 3: Your this is you're different, the hardest part of your skull. But it's not surviving a brick from that. And it's not like it's not sur it's it's not with the with force too, because the motherfucker threw it down. It's not like he just dropped it. He also kind of threw it down. And so that thing is cracking your skull pretty good.
Speaker 4: How scaffolds He needs to be all over New York City because of ship like that editing people. I wanted someone get video that's fucking crazy people bricks and hitting people.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's a video of I wonder what it is. No one brick it's actually it's a really insane video.
Speaker 1: But so, speaking of bricks hitting people, I have a video. It has had to do with bricks.
Speaker 2: Because it's this idea of falling in humans, I know, splattering all over the place. No, that'sh it's not funny. I can't watch that. I've heard a video of that.
Speaker 3: I was listening to the Cometown podcast and they were watching a clip, but I think it was laughing. No, no, It was actually very upsetting, and I think Nick was playing it to upset them. It was like one of those things.
Speaker 1: I just hearing it enough, some lady jumping off a building and then you hear the splatter of her body.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, that's what that sounds like.
Speaker 3: I wish I didn't know that, laugh because I'm uncomfortable. But it's always wondering about like horror films. I'm like, oh, they're probably there's people that did real research and they're they're all scarred.
Speaker 2: Now. Oh yeah, some not last of us.
Speaker 1: It was a game that they had people look up gore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, funk, what the fuck was it the last of us?
Speaker 1: To Oh man, I think it might have been last of us too, but like or a knack, you know, or astrobot maybe, like who.
Speaker 2: They look up real fucking gore for fucking ten dogs.
Speaker 1: Inside of a dog, look like, just so we can just have animate them better. Yeah, anyway, let's out of here.
Speaker 2: A little pot belly, this little doggies pot belly. Look at it it open.
Speaker 1: We're trying to get out of here at a reasonable time. Slim it down a little bit, especially especially when there's no story, you know what I mean, if it's just questions, we'll go through these at a reasonable pace.
Speaker 3: You know, a long time ago we said we're doing two episodes a week, that the episode should be.
Speaker 2: Smaller, Yeah, smaller, and then this somehow the last episode is almost four hours.
Speaker 1: Well we'll see man, all right, So we're gonna read our our twenty five dollars and patrons over at patreon dot com slash snart tank. Remember you can go over there.
Speaker 2: Got Me Down three two one.
Speaker 1: Tim Walls assassinated Jeffrey Epstein while Bernie Sanders watched, approvingly, stabbing a fork into my arm and twirling the blood vessels like spaghetti. Queaf man front farting justice upon villainy. Sit around and watch some boobs, but I'm not turned on. Jelk my penis for an hour or two. Figure my bumhole a bit, wishing it. Race Wars Episode one, The Black Menace, Eminem, doctor Dre and Mario Judah. Drink me some bleach boys and free my soul. I want to get tossed in a fucking hole. You're laughing. They're doing transgender surgeries on illegal aliens that are in prison, and you're laughing. Good shit, making rex Rail. The races him from Ashley for forty eight hours. Gay Alice in chains be like into my butt again, same old dick and my rear end quick. I don't want to see anything.
Speaker 2: In fact, it's really funny. What is it? Just show it got to kill you? Yes, I don't know what I'm saying. Why did that fell out in the front, but like, what the hell was happening before that? And then getting kicked out of heaven.
Speaker 4: It's crazy that person died in that video though. It's really sad the whole video. I saw the whole thing on YouTube. It was the person just uh they were they like hit it up. They they were drunk driving and they ran into a cop car and then one guy ran up the stairs of the building and to get away, he jumped off like the fucking building. And it's like, bro, what incarnation? Because one guy climbed down, the other guy decided.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't even I didn't even really get what the video was because he rammed the cop car and he was just like, yeah, that wasn't worth showing. Really, that wasn't even that way.
Speaker 4: He hit the floor in front of me. But you know, yeah, but you're warped obviously. Yes, I'm not warped.
Speaker 2: I'm fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, Okay, man, my sense of humor is as normal as anyone else's sure.
Speaker 1: Uh. The Silver Spurmer versus Ben Ten and his figures, Penis Grippon deep need for dinosaur chicken nuggets, Dutchess, puckered pink Man, pussy Vaughan of the Dead. That's wild. Sweeney is right on most topics. BUKACKI my biscuit, round eyed Asian, possibly the only gen Z listener who religiously watched Ernest DVD's borrowed from the Family video as a child.
Speaker 2: Way gin zeer that watched Earnest.
Speaker 1: From family video?
Speaker 2: Where are.
Speaker 1: There's still family?
Speaker 2: That's all he's got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, I don't want to do drugs or have kids young. They don't even have jet packs, and the the fucking Midwest still you know that it's bold, It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is, it is.
Speaker 1: It is genuinely insane, how behind they are where they just like they don't even they really don't even have jet packs and like a jet pack. Yeah, we all have jet packs. I mean it's a pretty common fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have one too.
Speaker 1: You don't one fucking Ohio and to listen to, like, what.
Speaker 2: The fuck Chris is actually just dog in his fucking vaults got attacked by Chris is actually black.
Speaker 1: He's just really ashy. I love twenty minutes from where mister Hans was shot.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't know mister Hands got shot. Yeah, he got shot in the face. Leaked leaked Asmen Gold, Leaked Asmen Gold is confirmed worshipper of Chaos god Nergal Blair White canonically banning banging Alex Jones. Next time you think you can't do something, always remember every right winger on Earth became an expert on Haitian culture and just I assume it cuts off there, but I assume it's like in just a few days.
Speaker 2: A few days, if I can draw a horse from memory.
Speaker 1: The Second Coming of mcguill ow, Hares trans mass Pussy, the Xenomorph in the audience, revealing itself by using the dick on its human suit like a zipper dick spit Lass getting her own podcast, Rip Boys Death in this classroom. The gunshots don't dismiss you. Jack the World's fastest Maori snartank Crew getting flown out to the Las Vegas F one race and interviewing all the drivers. Merch shirt ideas A map of grease in a map of Italy swings famous Yukon gold apples. I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: You got gold apples?
Speaker 1: O Bomba two thousand and eight, Big Meaty stinks. They should replace the balls in the NFL with newborn babies for easier kicks. Andy the man whose handies are now atier, but not his Dandy. They call me the drink every day in my sheets. You hear gluck gluck, gluck gluck. Heath Smoker gigs were Costco guys. Of course we ignore the purple lesion on our nutsack that hasn't gotten better since December. Uh, the notorious n I g it's a Caribbean thing. Sweeney fucking Alvin and the chipmunks. Oh my goodness, oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Is that a horse? For memory? That a horse?
Speaker 10: Is he saying, Bruce, Bruce, Bruce.
Speaker 2: By me that his nostril makes this nostril. That horse is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's funcked up as they that's real, that is that's really.
Speaker 2: He tried to draw horses. Let me, I couldn't draw horse. Just someone put a gun to my I really don't know.
Speaker 1: It probably won't be that much better. But if someone transported to BILLI to draw horses, don't put an M sixty you why would someone put that near so he pulled the trigger and it would just go.
Speaker 2: It would be like butter going to it. It'd be like a hot knife going to butter. Such a waste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I don't even know. It looks more like a dinosaur a dragon like looks more like a dragon. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What the fuck.
Speaker 1: I can't draw a horse for ship. Apparently the horse is one of the hardest things to draw, though, even like from like artists, Sorry, artists don't draw horses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's my only NFC work and the nice horses to give him a balls ball because it's the only thing that could fit there.
Speaker 1: Why do you give them balls? Were chewing a crack when you gave him a balls? Kevin Durant's Feet Temple makes money from Big Beanie relinquished Yee contents of Yee pockets bread or thou shalt chef a man up, mister pants. If a new rule were if politician were lied, If a politician lied, they would be killed. Would politics be better or worse? Cease?
Speaker 2: J the dorido pope? Is that a penis? What is that? Is it a horse?
Speaker 1: It looks like a fucking worms.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's not a horse. He didn't even try.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't believe that. I don't believe that you're that bad at drawing. I'm really because you can only be so so bad. I'm really not good at drawing. Is that possible?
Speaker 2: That looks like a salamander.
Speaker 1: I don't understand, look like it just looks like a fucking it looks like the shrimp from fucking Smiling Friend.
Speaker 2: How do I look? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Baller of the First sin enjoyed the LM Show in San Diego. Jaffy was fun to see in real life. Cardboard Pie spumpufutters to the tune of rock This Party by Bob Sinclair. Everybody's trans Now jolly old dipshit Grizzly Man Death recording SpongeBob a I cover. That is fucking crazy. Hearing the Man Death video with SpongeBob's voice instead is.
Speaker 2: Why he'd actually done that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. Yeah, the N word should be shout what the N word should be? A shout that insta kills Red Guards. That's insane. Well if like what if if like one of the Nordic people say it, I guess yeah, yeah, because like I feel like the Red Guard would be the ones that have that shout right exactly yeah, and then it would huh yeah. I guess that's what That's what makes the Dragon board so special is that he's the only one who can say a ciphergraph freak Bob. Has anyone texted Bunty yet? Timpoole evading the FBI on a skateboard. Hunter just learned about yakou?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: What's up? Homo dude, I'm coming into you. I'm gonna fuck your tight bussy. It's I'm a homo a penis.
Speaker 2: I love you. What's up, Homo dude?
Speaker 1: Uh? Costco Costco Wiener have her.
Speaker 2: That's the toadstool right, No, No, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Okay, he just drew nonsense.
Speaker 2: That's not toad. That's not toad stool. I didn't mean for it to be.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it has the hat in the shape of its head rules like as is the use for straight Man. Smitchie the Kid helped me I'm sucking a well. I kissed the I sucked at Dick, and I liked it, just just so I could taste his pianist, so I could make gay covers. That's stupid. That's not even close. It's not even taste of the her cherry cherry, cherry chap He's very chapped, dick, very that'd be pretty good.
Speaker 2: I kissed the all right, poopy bustle, poopy possum.
Speaker 1: Shannon Sharp railing someone live on I J That's what it was. Shannon Sharp fucking doing.
Speaker 2: The foreman during that Psy that some good ship. You get this dick, you can get this dick right on, Michelle. That's why. That's why, baby going. That's what I was trying to think about. Something.
Speaker 1: Something happened, and I was like, what the fuck was? They can't believe I forgot because what it was I even mentioned on Twitter. I was infactuated with this. I watched their live stream. They have a they have a show, They have a podcast called Nightcap with Chad Johnson and join who is a fucking He's so stupid.
Speaker 2: He is a character, such a.
Speaker 4: Fucking born but I love him, but like, yeah, so he's not hurting anyone with stupidity, that thing about how.
Speaker 2: Look at I.
Speaker 3: It's just went every single time because it's also a sports show, these sports people, so when it's time to recap, he only knows football because that's what he played Chad. Anytime they talk about anything else, he doesn't know anything. And I hate when he's commented and that the comments are just destroying him. I feel bad for him, but it's like at the same time, I'm like, dude, shut the fuck up. You're not saying, you're not contributing. It's like it's it's it's equivalent of being like you're playing like Halo and you guys are having Halo podcast and somebody comes on.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, man, like that that armor is really good. It's really cool armor. It's like, great, why.
Speaker 3: The fuck are you on the show? Like, but that's that's the level of his commentary. Yeah, he said, yeah, man, they they really, they really did. And then motherfucking Channon's like spouting off all these facts, all the collecting all this information and ship anyway, Yeah that it was fucking good. He was fucking good. They're sponsored by some ship that makes your dick hard for hours, like salis.
Speaker 2: Pills. Yeah, every guy pills. What is that? It's like a It's like a fucking dangerous form of like male enhancement that people are taking and actually dying from. They're called that's what people dumbed them.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure it has on the pack. I don't know, really, Super said it's like super browly running at the home.
Speaker 1: There's no way that I don't know if this is real or all right whatever.
Speaker 2: I took three of those four honey packed to three extent.
Speaker 1: No way I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. Can we get a lesbian parody song? British people come, then be like, what's all this? Then I fall asleep to N Word compilations. Devin is Pregnant, I show speed joined the IRA listening to Anne Hathaway say the N word singing two box, How do you want it? Uh? Transferm Gremlin, Yush Vile Kyle defiled an Ale with a mile pile of bile in style, while Giles, Gile and mild Lyle smiled and dialed a ryle Chi seen this and I'm trying to I understand that that's a real image. But what I'm trying to confirm if that's real, like the package, if the package is really, because that's easily to everything's easily faked.
Speaker 2: That to.
Speaker 1: Craig the Canadian Richard fisting, it's your boy, Shawne. D. Sweeney Bee like, I am extremely homophobic. It's a Caribbean thing. I have single handedly killed over forty one million.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's real. I'm not seeing it outside of the three x.
Speaker 1: So gay cranberries be like, it's in so deep. I really want to fuck some dudes. I'd even use a dildo. Do I have to use my finger? Papapapas serpent stroking, smoking joke and emoticons going like this in sync. I know that I can't take his cock. Ain't no guy, Ain't no, Ain't no guy. I want to see you out my whole traying bye bye, bye bye bye.
Speaker 2: Because of me. Too deep. He sucks and I cry real hard. I can't stop fucking coming. I can't stop fucking coming. Did we do that one a day?
Speaker 1: No? We did, I swear well we didn't do it officially.
Speaker 2: Smile because I said, lie.
Speaker 1: Falllesslee suck damn in his slumber, and then you're like, yeah, that's Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's a little uh little rapie. Well not anymore. You fucked until he went.
Speaker 1: Won.
Speaker 2: That's my style on there.
Speaker 1: It's me comedy short riving.
Speaker 8: Oh god, oh god, I love some forty one right songs. Some that's forty one is the sum of right count against me? That's how fucking criminal I am.
Speaker 2: Comedy shorts, ripers stop stop, guys, way best dad.
Speaker 1: I love that he's so fucking Australian.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Neverror you never you know me?
Speaker 5: You know me?
Speaker 2: Mate? Bro? The fuck is conce cramp from laughing?
Speaker 8: Too deep?
Speaker 2: I mean deep, too deep and too deep?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, we're getting beligerent. I'm gonna I'm gonna send that to Derek. I'm gonna send that to Derek Wimbley the singers.
Speaker 2: Hey, where are you gonna die? Derek? Oh? If I ever speak a third person, you have the permission to punch me. Please get third person. I want to you from behind you too. You can't even you want to, like rabbit, punch me, kill me? That's crazy. So you can't embrace for you fall asleep?
Speaker 3: I said, if I talking third person, you could, because like I I will never I can't imagine me ever doing that.
Speaker 2: But so if I ever do hear you do it, I'll hold on for like six seven months, so you're really more time. You'll be like at our household Jojo one time and you say anybody said I could do the recordings.
Speaker 3: Over there, like three years later when you're like really sick or to kill you, all right?
Speaker 1: D m h insulting Kingston and Jamaican HAKTWA. Just got back from seeing the Bets in Buffalo and y and they were totally awesome. Oh cool, I don't have Bufalo. No, definitely out the Buffalo.
Speaker 2: The crime rate there isn't a problem at all. That's a cool band. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wanted to see them a couple of times, but that's the Beats. Yeah, this is like more indie kind of Australian. Australians we use row introspective music, but now we just wrong songs about right.
Speaker 2: Let's bring on stage jog good Fred comedy right.
Speaker 1: I love the far like people in this slight.
Speaker 2: I like dream up and out it. God, if someone falls with them, you gotta stop. Crowd is.
Speaker 1: There's not even reverb this microphone. It's just like even the reverbs, like I don't even want to bounce back. The sound ways don't even want to bounce back.
Speaker 2: People can't hear him. Mic is like, I don't want to be a part of this.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck uh. I mean one of the best man live bands I've seen would recommend Hell Yeah, Benjamin and Yahoo. The fresh Prince of tel aviv Obi want to blow me. I'm I beat him off Suck's penis just to know that I'm gay. Kremlin to Gremlin, that old, that rotten old Jimmy Dick evil Sween says, I love the games. You'll have to cast divine intervention to remove my head from between shadow Heart's legs. There's only one queer left.
Speaker 2: Her is her voice actress. A really attractive person. It is really pretty. Yeah, I think I follow her. She's a very very pretty lady. Follow I remember Carla's just being like.
Speaker 1: A not look at, look look up.
Speaker 2: I wanted to stop. Don't tell me that.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me that you like just getting his ass pounded by snake, be like snake, snake gay owned snake, not even just not even.
Speaker 2: Barely anything like Raymond. There's a woman, let me see who carlac or absolutely not bad woman. Come me perfect. Yeah, yeah, I think I'm a harassed now people.
Speaker 1: That's a real internal molog that people have actually totally it's like, I think I'm gonna, oh, Jack, I'm gonna harass this person now, I.
Speaker 2: Think absolutely, I didn't know she was so attracted.
Speaker 1: I'm going to harass this woman.
Speaker 2: I think. I think that's going to be fed up.
Speaker 3: But you can only send messages once now to like people you don't follow. They're like, it's request essentially good, and then it's like, no, I think they fucked up. They allowed me to not send two hundred messages to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been having Rihanna for years. I'm glad they stopped because, man, dude, catalogue did I say? I send you guys? The video of the guy being like he sent a message to a porn star and he was like, hey, what's going on? Hey, what's up? And he was like, bitch, if you don't add, I'm a beat the funk out of my wife today. And then she answered like what's going on? Oh, and then he was like like.
Speaker 1: He was like look, he was like lucky, I want to fucked that man. He said something like yeah, you better fuck it it.
Speaker 11: It was something like like I was about to like that's what I thought that on somebody Else Wage Slave five eighty three Brothers presents veginas Galaky food review YouTube channel DONC Donkerson.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it'd be a good content. Come bance on mccawk in the back of the the bit bat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tall caps, by the way, I love them? Is carl It Yeah, carl It looks kind of hispanic the character like the no, the voice actor. She reminds me of someone I know. Yeah, she has like the cheeks. No, she reminds me of someone who is Hispanic. I know. It reminds me of like Viv, like Vive to me. No, there's no, there's just I can't remember her name right now, but there's just uh, I'm not gonna remember. It doesn't matter. They're interested. There's someone that you might know that like that is that is in like the realm of the podcast and stuff, and reminds me of her that we know person personally. I don't know. No, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: Fine. Yeah, judges, they're all very hot.
Speaker 1: Uh Gage six, you gotta pay the troll sols again. The boys Hoole Gaate six told me oncause Carl's crotched. I always miss everyone's streams because I don't know what's in announcing on Patreon. I'm all for podcasts not having too many bests. Fine hundred and fifty eight days since the last guest episode Vagina Me be Fishy Fagnito versus the gay sex.
Speaker 2: Man, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love how when she's happy, when she when she feels happy or fire burns blue, and that's such a nice aesthetic feeling for It's like when she was dying at the end and it was burning blue and I was like, don't go, bitch.
Speaker 2: I was like, I gotta go and set with you in hell all I can do. Man, I'm.
Speaker 1: In fact to be wearing a suit and tie to the Super Bowl. Merks eighteen and nine, give me the meat boy and cream my hole. I want to get popped in on a veiny poll and spread a gape.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: It's nice first to keep David featuring uh no.
Speaker 2: That was too funny to happen as soon as you moved here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was weird.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that? That's just like Frinsure moving upstairs from me.
Speaker 1: That's weird because that was perfectly in tuned with the way you moved your mic, and I was like, that really fucked me up.
Speaker 4: I wasn't going to burst through a ceiling wind Mas somewhere so badly like it. But it's a really not good landed, like they hurt themselves.
Speaker 1: The land on their neck and stupid first David un used core form. It's super effective. Eight gorillas versus three jeepers creepers. Second chart to keep David featuring being better than the first David pre ros spread your cheeks so I can shit in your ass Blake eight ninety six and a Soroken is currently on Dancing with the Stars. One Gooner, two Gooner's Red Goooner's Bluegooners. I'll ask you only feel trash chextas Sato Salad take on my ass heir as Niggy Jizzy feature formerly note I Always Say feature formerly known as Nikky Ziggy Gambit's gum cum filled eyes honest honestly on God for Reel for Congress on the screens, losing wake.
Speaker 2: He like a good ship up man and I'm down thirty seven pounds man.
Speaker 1: Nobody asked, sorry.
Speaker 4: Miss, that's cool whatever dude. Whatever, man, wait, what is it not? Thirty seven pounds? Hell yeah, dad, I got up. I got up the regimen. No, I gotta start working on I'm gonna try to get four days a week.
Speaker 2: Hmm. I don't know. I just want to go in there some felt.
Speaker 1: It's not about myself and my tummy. Yeah, I've been. I'm starting to put him working into.
Speaker 2: I gotta do. I gotta.
Speaker 4: I gotta get through to that homeworking out too. Once I get into my regiment of being able to work out at my like at my place, because I have pretty much all of the like weightlifting movement at my house, I just gotta start using VR stuff honestly, like be like even just like to for I honestly enjoyed like lifting weights. I honestly like enjoy lifting weights and like, let me great.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, like the thrill of the I've never been more healthy than I was when I was like probably like I mean desided, like when I was training. I guess like beat Sabers kept me fucking crazy. Fight No, that ship the boxing game for VR. Oh really yeah, I check that out.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish I had space to be. I don't have a VR space at all. My house is so tiny, that's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to do it, was.
Speaker 1: Doing hearing there was nothing in here. Oh it's pretty good, but like now it's kind of Yeah, a punch of light.
Speaker 2: You can completely see. It's like.
Speaker 1: The eyes are on your heads. Yeah yeah, he said, stop badly Brave Derek Duck Hunt, Ehiuran, Borgerian Punch and Napram Melphis One plays Zero Ranger and Void Stranger. It's a is a threat. Uh, and it's always running out our list, King of pap Hazard.
Speaker 2: We did it. We did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's under two and a half hours. Guys, that's a record.
Speaker 4: That's under three that is a half hours. That is a record for probably the last two years of the podcast. It's probably never gonna have it again. Yeah, so uh don't.
Speaker 2: I'll just say that, all right. I'm gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're trying to we're just trying to catch up. Uh, get back on a normal schedule after yeah, in my show.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. It's all right.
Speaker 1: I forgive us, I forgive us. See you guys, We'll see you guys soon. Take care, get fucked, Uh leave us nice reviews on podcast services like the Videos, comments, share, all that, all that to your friend, have you got clips? If you got clips, you want to share some clips?
Speaker 5: Do that.
Speaker 1: We've been seeing a lot more of those on social media, and it's been cool to see uh and.
Speaker 4: Uh by frobably no gay people though, Bye. There's not a joke there. There's no joke, there's no punchline.