Speaker 1: Must I say, I've been live for fifty nine minutes. That's weird. All right, Well we're here. Hello. I don't have the full video on this computer. I have to transfer it over, but I had the intro, so there we go. So I have America A Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo documentary.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: We can have a look at some of that. It's a little dated. It was made in two thousand and six, but Aaron Russo was He died of what they say it was cancer not too long after the documentary came out, and not too long after he spoke to Alex Jones. So, yeah, this camera, I don't know if it's the contrast or the saturation, but I make it's that makes me look orange. Anyway, let's have a look at a couple of things here. I'm gonna show on the present screen and I am on the new computer, which is pretty cool, right right? Did I actually make this one work? Yeah? I kind of, I guess because I was in here setting things up. It's counting that time that I was in the I don't know. It's weird to say that already on for an hour, So that's not gonna help me tell tell how long I've been on that's kind of weird. Uh, let's check and make sure that we are currently live though hmm doesn't look like at least not on FTJ media. It does not appear that we are on FGG media. That's the second time that didn't work. Let's see about rumble. Let's started out over. Okay, yes, rumble, we're good. FTJ media is not working, and I'm guessing I'm just gonna go with yes on the whole bit shoot. Wouldn't just assume that everything's working fine, a bit shoot, but FTJ Media unless I refresh again, I don't see anything changing here. Mm hmm nope, So please pardon me for a moment. I'm just gonna let them know that, and then I'll move on with the show. I will try a few things, which means I have to do a bunch of nonsense, which is gonna kind of suck, but it's okay, all right, let's see if we can make this work. If we can, then that just means I have to do something horrible right now, which is reset all this stuff, which I really don't want to do. You set the key, Well, that's not gonna matter, I think that's gonna do is screw up my Yeah that sucks. Well whatever the super url says the same. So all right, well, let me give give me a second here so I can try to get this working, and I just have to edit this. Well, I can't back out of it to change it. Huh we do you know that's that's about rumbled it right? Yeah, No, it's just not gonna work this time. Come out because I'm already engaged in it, so I can't back out really and then fix it because it just would not work. Not able to do that from here. Okay, So that's that. We're just not gonna use it tonight. I will have to import it later. Kind of sucks, but it is what it is, and I think I will share this in case anybody else wants to come in as well. Let me put this in the rubble chat. Oh, I got a couple of things too that will kind of give you funny. So let me place this in the rubble chat in case anybody wants to come in. I was gonna do that FGJ too, but I can't. So let's see. Let's let's go over to the bit shoot put it in there so you can get some interaction here. It looks like this one's going. Yes, hold on, here you go. And in the ruble chat there is a stream you already. Well, I just put it in there. Let's see if it actually does it. There it goes Nope, what the hell? Try that again? Does that let you do? Uh? Links? I guess not. That's pretty weird. It's just like a blank page. Oh well I tried, bitch, shoot as that go up? Yeah, I can say hi, I just can't put links in there. All right, Well that is what it is. Then come over to Rumble if you want to, uh find the link to say hello. And there's one more thing I was gonna do. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I forgot to drop this link. I use some of the bitch into the telegram normally what done all this? But hey, my stomach is not feeling very good right now, so I kind of got a little distracted. Here there you go, Oh of course, there you go. Awesome. All right, let's get into this. We are going to read a few things. So the first thing we gotta work on, Harry says Periam and also says lots Purim is a Jewish holiday marking the deliverance it's celebrating killing a bunch of going all right, killing a bunch of nations, killing a bunch of anyone that isn't them. Deliverance. They made this story up anyway, deliverance of the Jews from a royal death decree. According to the Jewish lunar calendar, Purim usually falls during February or March. So why is that significant? Well, because this kind of relates to Cyrus and who they been superimposing a Cyrus? And who did they crown the silver crowned king of the Torah, and who just won the election in November, and who's going to be coming in the office in about three days. Yeah, so it might be relevantly since he's talking about death penalties for anti Semitism, even though that was an older from a few years ago statement, it's been regurgitated as if he was saying it recently. But he said a lot of other things. You know, when he got he got pierced with the all and all that good stuff. So he's a he's a good loyal tagged cattle Perium, the Hebrew word meaning lots, is named for the lots that Haman cast in order to determine the day on which he would kill the Jews. So they say, so, say they, Now there's other links out there I can go look for if we absolutely us, But let's first go here, not that one. Yeah, so there's a lot of problems I've seen with my second reading through of New History of the Jews by Usus Mullins. It's almost as if someone I, you know, I hate to say this about Eustace because every I love a lot of his books, and love a lot of his information and stuff like that. But when you actually read through this and you see how, you know, through the biased lens of yet another Abrahamic death cult, it's spoken as you kind of have to you gotta have to like examine that a little bit deeper, because he states in this book that the majority of the information he received to create this book came from a priest. So someone else controlling another aspect of the same cult, speaking from a different direction, and this is what they do, you know. So let's move on here. It says the Jews welcomed Cyrus with open arms. Remember Persia. Right here is another theme which is repeated throughout the history of the Jews. In every nation which falls without a struggle. The Jews rushed out to welcome the invaders. And if I didn't have a man, the heritage one is on my other computer. But we talked about the Visigoths before, and how the Muslims were welcomed in. First they were enticed to take out Grecian Africa, right like northern Africa, demolish all that, and then make their way to Spain where they would be welcomed in. And they certainly were. Let's see. Castine tells us that Cyrus allowed the Jews to return to their own country, but many of them preferred to remain in Babylon, of course, where they already had destroyed the freaking place and took over. And they say, I don't know if it's in here, for it's above this or below it. But it says within less than five decades Babylon was no more. Despite the freedom they enjoyed, the Jews began to plot, to plot the overthrow of the Empire. At that time, Cyrus, leader of the Persians, wished to attack Babylon and seize its riches, but he knew that his army was not strong enough. Jewish emissaries came to him and declared that they were willing to open the gates for him, just like they said to the Muslims later in history, right around seven eleven ish AD. At first Cyrus suspected a trap, and he is said to have put the first such Jewish messenger to death. And the previous video I said, gool good for him, But the Jews later convinced him that they were sincere. Well, if a j connvinces you that they're sincere, you probably minute stake. Anyway. They asked in return that he restored to them their land. And this again, restore to them their land and Palestine. This has been going on for a while. Huh. This this BS and the year five three nine BC, the Army of Syris. And you know why they say this, So they're talking about Edenite stuff. They're talking about goth stuff. That's what they're referring to. They're they're referring to their little Saturn Moon Colt restore to us the place where we could you know, freely murder humans as we please, steal their children, get all rapey with everybody, and poison them at will through our pharmachia. Yeah, yeah, that's what they wanted, and just rob people blind steal their crops so that you don't have to do anything. In the year five thirty nine BC, the army of Cyrus appeared before the Babylon and on page sixty five of the History of the Jews, Casting says, the conquest of Babylon was achieved without difficulty. The city fell without a fight. What a coincidence. That is exactly what Manetho and previously I was getting him that name mixed up with Maimonides, which is an asshole. Okay, Manetho, where all right wrote about the fall of Egypt to the hick, sauce and invaders. There was no battle. Although ancient history is filled with accounts of long and desperate battles between nations and sieges of cities which lasted for many years, when a city had a significant Jewish community, these battles did not seem to take place. No doubt, the Jews did not wish to see their homes and businesses damaged by an attack. And now we are catching up here. Casting tells us that Cyrus allowed the Jews to return to their own country, but many of them preferred to remain in Babylon under the protection of Cyrus. The Jews were allowed to despoil the natives of Babylon, Right, that's what they want. And what riches Cyrus did not carry off to Persia became the property of the Jews. So they rip everybody off, and they do so with arrogant, forceful, malicious, wicked, brutal tactics because they've already declared that they are superior and that they're untouchable because they have the backing of so and so. Well, what situation are we setting up or are we watching beings set up? With Orange Man in his cabinet and what's about to happen here? Here? Here? Consequently, the Jews formed a wealthy and powerful ruling class in Babylon, and they devoted their time and money to formulating a Jewish ethic that's kind of like an oxymoron there Jewish and ethic right, which was written down as a Babylonian talmud in the English edition published in London in nineteen thirty five as the Sansino Talmud. Rabbi Hurts says on page twenty one, when we come to the Babylonian Gemara or Jamara, we are dealing with what most people understand when they speak or write of the Talmud its birthplace. Babylonia was an autonomous Jewish center. An autonomous Jewish Babylonia was an autonomous Jewish center for a longer period than any other land, namely from soon after five to eighty six before the Christian Era to the year ten forty after the Christian Era one thousand, six hundred and twenty six years. Note that Rabbi Hurts proudly states that after being conquered by Cyrus, Babylonia became an autonomous or self governing Jewish center. Does anybody here want to be ruled by them for the next well, not that we aren't already, but overtly be robbed even more of everything that we work for, have our families under assault even more, have deadly pharmachia pushed on us without any say in what happens to our children? Are us for for for any year, let alone one thousand, six hundred and twenty six of them. We're not going to make it to the other end to see a better day if that's the case, So just be mindful, don't let it happen under your nose. Yeah, Babbelonia became an autonomous or self governing Jewish center, being that we already know that this government here is in the government, it's distraction and plays because it's already handled by different people. As we all should at least to understand that people whose faces we don't we very rarely see, and if we did see them, we wouldn't even know. And they're spokesmen. Their actors are what we fight to put in office, just their actors. The outcome is always going to be the same. We were already conquered in eighteen sixty five eighteen seventy one. At the same time, Darwin comes out with one of his books for Oddly Enough, first was eighteen fifty nine. His second book was eighteen seventy one. I believe that's the same year we were incorporated. No statement could be more revealing of the role played by the Jews in betraying the nation to Cyrus. Not only did the Jews take over the Babylonian Empire, they also went home with Cyrus and formed large colonies in Persia. Upsis max Raidin in the Jews among the Greeks and Romans, says page sixty one. The virtual autonomy of the Persian period allowed the development of a well organized ruling class of priests, the Sufurian or scribes, men learned in the law, who had no definite priestly functions, no definite priestly functions. But Raidin does not tell us. What Raidin does not tell us is that these scribes were not priests. They were the rulers of the autonomous Jewish community. So the sanhedron or the sorcerers like you would have in the times of the knights, the high sorcerers, we call them sanhedrin. Sometimes if it's more local, more local community, that's cahl. It was who followed what the sanhedrin. The elders of the elders say it was scribes of this type who met to condemn. And then here we go again, the whole Jesus Christ to be crucified thing. The influence of the Jews in Persia and the Persian Empire soon caused it to go the way of earlier civilizations. One of the shortest books, now this is where it gets important. One of the one of the shortest books of the Bible is the Book of Esther, the most Jewish of the books his words, and the only one in which God is not mentioned. Kind of strange for a Bible. There's no intervention, there's nothing, it's just hey, let's tell let's, you know, relish on that fact that we killed a bunch of people and got carte blanche to do so, kind of like when you know, America funded a Bolshevik revolution and helped them from starving to death after they killed a couple too many farmers. The story of Esther gave rise to the jews most important religious ceremony, the Purium Festival, which celebrates the victory of the Jews over the Gentiles when Esther succeeded in having Haman executed. Now, hold on a second, because this says it's the most important religious ceremony. Oh and by the way, do you know when the Nuremberg trials were Do you know when they hung innocent people? Yeah, yep, you got it during the perium. So there's something too, that whole perium thing. And it is approaching quite soon here, And if not this one, then maybe the next. Give him, give him a year in office and see what but transpires at this time. Oh wait, wait, hold on a second. So let's let's make this other point here. Uh, it's not that one there's one that says it's a it's an it's a it's a it's a No, it's a nothing burger. Basically, I don't have it up here, I guess. Yeah. A lesser Jewish festival you don't here how it sounds, probably won't be able to hear it. A lesser Jewish festival held in spring on the fourteenth or fifteenth day of Adar to commemorate the defeat of Haman's plot to massacre. Oh, that sounds so scary the Jews, as recorded in the book Vester, they were plotting to overthrow the kingdom, So yeah, what are you supposed to do if you're okay? Uh huh? And and do they not do that? Do they not do that on it like on route Keenly on a routine basis. Do they not betray people and overthrow kingdoms? Well, they were about to do that, So that's why Haram stopped, stepped up and said, I can fix this if you give me the go ahead. But give me the green light. I'm I'll fix this for you. He's like, yeah, go ahead. So yeah. The most important religious ceremony the Perium festival, which celebrates the victory of the Jews over the Gentiles or nations or people that aren't them. When Esther succeeded, Esther succeeded in having harmonics executed, how did she do that with booty? That's how at this time? Poor don't just put it nice and bluntly a hacerous. Now here's what I have a problem with here this prefix. There's asa, and I believe that there's also Aha in r ar, which signified arian or warrior, which actually goes back to noble lord slash warrior slash arian again, so I hope that's not what this is. In this name, A Hostiras is the king of Persia. At this time a Hostiris was king of Persia. Makes me wonder what his lineage is and if that's any way indicative of him being Aryan slash Goth. And they were, yes, you know what I mean, Well, hear what he did. At this time, A Hosiras was king of Persia, and his prime minister was a conscientious, hard working man named Haman. Haman had been troubled about the growing power and insolence of the Persian Jews. Thus eight through nine Haman said, unto you, King ahasrous kind of sounds like rhinoceros. There is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among thy people in all the provinces. The foreigners, the cutthroats, the bandits, the thieves, the merchants. Yeah, those guys and their laws are diverse from those of every people, right because you know, the law of the stranger means they don't have to be nice to you. They just have to not kill each other in their pursuit of parasitically destroying everything else. Neither keep they the King's laws. Therefore, it is not fit for the King's prophets to suffer them. If it please the King, let it be written that they be destroyed. This request seemed reasonable enough to King Ahasiras that's how I'm gonna pronounce it anyway, And he authorized Haman to prepare for a day in the near future when the Jewish problem could be solved. Unbeknownst to them, the King's favorite wife, favorite wife, multiple it's the problem. Esther was a secret jew a secret Jews crypto named Hadasha. So Esther was Dasha Hadassah all right. She was the niece of a Jewish leader named Mordecai, and he had had her smuggled into the palace to give her charms to the king. So this is all set up from the very beginning. And so the Jewish harlot became queen. So it was a setup from the beginning for her to be there in the place. He sent her there. This is what it's stating right here. So it's not like she just is sticking up for her cousin or whatever the hell it is. Uncle. The Jews soon soon learned. And then imagine your uncle prostituting yourself, you you out to your you know, his enemy, so that he can take them over, and you'll being okay with that and following along. Tell me that's not a cult. Tell me that's not a cult behavior. That's not cult behavior. The Jews soon learned of King Hacerus's plan and Murderkai Whatecai also is the real name of Karl Marx Mordechai Levi. All right, Mordecai hurried to the palace where he informed Esther of the peril of the Jews. Est boldly went to the king, said that she was a jewss and dared him to carry out Hanan's And I don't know why they changed the Hanan's request. The king was unable to resist her charms, booty, and he agreed to do anything she asked cuk pussy. Esther asked only that the gallows which Haman was building to hang Mordechai and the other Jewish conspirators, Jewish conspirators to overthrow, So shen't no denying that they're these right, they didn't deny the fact that they're about to take over the kingdom. More than the Haman was building to hang Mordecai and the other Jewish conspirators should be completed, and then that the king should have Haman hung there instead. So dirty the king greed, and when Haman had been hung, Esther forced the king to inaugurate, listen to this, inaugurate a reign of terror against his gentile subjects in walks Donald Trump with his team and I think his I think his Esther is his Esther equivalent and is his UH, his his daughter's entanglement with Chris Kushner and his his uh desires and wants. But there's there's many many parallels you could you could draw there. It doesn't necessarily have to be just that gild you that plus many other things, and uh, what do you call it?
Speaker 2: In ah?
Speaker 1: I can't think of the word right now. My stomach is killing me and my brain's all whacked up. But yeah, he's definitely in service to them, and he's tied up in them a little a little bit too much, all right, So he says, the king agreed, and when Haman had been hung, Esther forced the king to inaugurate a ran of terror against the gentile subjects. Then the king Ahasra said, unto Esther the queen and to Morcai, the Jew who was would have overthrown and killed the king. But now their best buddies, as they're killing his loyal subjects. Right, the Jew behold, I have given Esther the house of him on Now she owns the property. Isn't that nice? You kill people you take their home. But they blame the Germans, right, the National Socialists for doing that to the Jews during the war, which wasn't even true because people erased the transfer agreement out of there. No, all of their wealth was intact. They were gonna ship They were shipping it out along with them, training them before they got there so that they could cultivate the freaking desert shitland that they were gonna encounter. And h yeah, so what are we talking about here? It's a bunch of more lies, more lies, more misdirection, more projection. I have given Esther the house of Haman, and him they have hanged on the gallows because he laid his hands upon the Jews. Oh but you think the Jews were satisfied with that, No, because even though they just escaped with their lives and got something more than they should have in return, they are not satisfied yet. And then they say the Jews made further demands, and again the king agreed because Esther and Vagina apparently the Jews made for the demands. And again the king agreed because he was unable to deny Esther anything. Imagine if she was withholding too, Oh, that would have been so pathetic. Wherein the King granted the Jews, which were in every city, to gather themselves together here it comes, and to stand for their life, Oh so dramatic. Stand for their life even though they're killing other people. Victim victim victims are killing everybody. The victims are killing everybody, and to stand for their life, to destroy, to slay, and to cause to perish, how are those different things? You have to say all those is that or is that just for the remedial People who don't can't comprehend with destroy and slay being maybe to cause the perish. Oh and also kill and unalive. That's the newest one right to unlive somebody, so you can get past censors. That's so stupid to cause to perish. That's what I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say that in replacement now when everybody somebody says unliving, because I hate that. I hate when people make up fake words. It's like, the English language is perfectly fine. You don't need to make up bullshit. Being an English major kind of irritates me. Uh So, I will just go ahead and swat ab out unliving with cause to perish all the power of the people and province that would assault them, so regardless if they do it or not, if they would because we said that they would, I'm not lying. Both little ones, children and women. They're going to murder children and women as well and take the spoil of them for prey. Rape and murder, that's what that means. Rape, murder, children, women dudes too. If they're caught with the you know they have outstanding numbers, they'll hold them down and rape them to death. This verse reveals the innate bloodthirstiness of the Jews in their demand to be allowed to massacre women and children who had done them no harm. Heinen's action against them had been planned as a governmental program. I'm guessing Heinen and Haman are the same name, because I don't know why they jump back and forth between the two unless they're just not describing who this other character is planned as a governmental program. But the Jewish counterattack became a wild slaughter of the innocence. They were set loose, and the king was granting this privilege to them, the president, I'm sorry the king, but who knows granting them this because you know, you got to even the scales because they claimed some sort of victimhood from the past by some people that we know didn't do anything. They're going to even the score. They got to keep on evening that score throughout the rest of fucking history. Hayden's actions against them had been planned that I said that, But the Jewish slaughter of the innocence the master begins as described in Esther eight seventeen, and in every province and in every city whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. This is like Saturnalia and Lupercalia rolled in together. And of course I'm gonna throw root Lupercalia in here, because I'm telling you this is a Saturn moon Colt. This is the serpent wolf Totem cult. This is what we're talking about here. This is they always have been. I don't give a fuck but their name and that they apply to themselves. And many of the people of the land became Jews. Isn't that interesting for the fear of the Jews fell upon them. Yeah, no, no, no, I'm gonna be a Jew. Don't kill me, don't rip my family. At Esther's request, King a Hosterist now hung all of Hanan's So we're talking about Haman because it's the same person. So it says Haynen's here, and it says I'm on in the same sentence. So here says at Esther's request, King a Hosierrist now hung a all of Haynan's ten sons. How many people did they did they hang at Nuremberg? So if you if you add Haman, doesn't that make eleven? Their only crime having been that Haman had been their father, and his house and goods were given to Esther's relatives. How disgraceful, How disgraceful the massacres of the Gentiles. The indignity, the massacres of the gentiles, you know, regular old people who did nothing to these psychopaths were carried out throughout the Persian Empire, and the blood letting of the This is the king allowing this. Yeah, go ahead and kill all of my loyal subjects, and somehow I'm going to keep this kingdom together after that, after I let you have your free for all murder spree from anybody that you're envious of, that you feel like taking their possessions and they have a pretty wife or daughter or son that you want to rape to death. That's go right ahead. Yeah, that sounds fair. That's what a sound minded king would do, because he's getting some good tale from fucking Esther. Yeah, yeah, sure, when is a never mind? I was gonna say, when has a Jews been that hot? Jackie Nassis didn't or Jackie Jackie Kennedy was not was not hot that hot at all freaking braid the bushy eyebrows anyway, don't don't throw the don't throw the Shapiro card in there. I know some of you are thinking about the boobs. The maskers of the Jetiles were carried out throughout the person Empire. The landing Native Uh and the blood letting of the native leaders so weakened the nation that soon afterwards the Empire was easily conquered by Alexander the Great well Good. Because Haman had cast the lot or per to attack the Jews. The victorious Jews took the name of Purim because they're not clever, or day of the lot to celebrate their victory over the Gentiles. The last verse of Esser describes their happy Jewish community Esther ten three. For Morracai, the Jew was next to King Ahasus and great among the Jews, and accepted of the multitude of his brethren, seeking the wealth of his people, and speaking peace to all his seed. What as you're murdering innocent people, you're speaking peace. And the Jewish mind doesn't have any problem with with this whatsoever. They don't even they don't even see where there's a problem with this. Isn't that fantastic. Isn't that something, isn't it? Oh my god? All right, hold on, let me get I can't seem to find my ass with too the hands here. Okay, uh, let's go back to.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 1: Let's go get over here or something. What's up in the corner here? I don't know if I like it. That one's weird. Let's go with this. Let's keep it simple, all right. The civilizations of Egypt, Babylon, and Persia had now fallen because of Jewish subversion. Next to be other bunt of the Jewish part parasitism, was Greece. In all history, no two people have been more diametrically opposed than the Jews and the Greeks, and the Jews have always borne great hatred for Greek culture. Although although it was palmy, and I've said this before, hey did like grab it right out of my own book and tell you exactly. Oh, that's the wrong one that's attempt to cure with doctor Glidden by the way. His book should be coming out probably the next couple weeks, his newest one, and I'm very excited for that. Hopefully I put a put a pin in it. This is the Freemain. Maybe it's further out. Let's say, where would I have put that link? Wink? Where would I have put it? Probably all three places. I like the trifecta if I can get to it. You know, not on the first day, cause then you're just a whore. But anyway, Uh, let's see me yapping about the cops, card me talking about what the fuck I am?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I want to find those I want to find those quotes. I'm in the Edmond Ronine section right now that you get a great text. I gotta find I gotta find that spot. It might not be easy. I guess I could try to pull up that particular spot from Oh here, it is here, it is here.
Speaker 5: You go.
Speaker 1: Let me, let me, let me explain to you what what the Greeks did for the Jews and what the Jews did to the Greeks. This is coming from my book, but it's actually quoting from the book to laughing Jesus. Okay, So this is talking about how the all their stories of the Old Testament are lies. Let's get into something a little bit more Greek about them.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 1: After the death of Alexander in three twenty five BC, poisoning his general Ptolmy ruled Palestine from Egypt. The next century and a half saw a momentous change in Palestine as Greek technology and customs were introduced into the region. So finally something was developing that area, because because before they weren't doing shit with it, because they're stone age, stone age minded, uncreative, parasitic people who need to suck life out of everything. They don't breed life into anything. Okay, moving on. The next or so changed the palace, and as Greek technology and customs were introduced into the region, coinage replaced barter. Agriculture was revolutionized by artificial irrigation, water wheels, the plow. Oh you mean sort of like what Thorp did, and yeah, okay in Sumer, yeah sounds great, sounds like that Aryan touch or that Gothic touch. Now, Jerusalem really did become a city skilled in many crafts like they claimed prior to when there was nothing there. As one of the Jewish writers of the time puts it, yes, as in the same period there was an explosion of Jewish literature because they could read and write for the first time the first time in the history of this region. Not saying all of them all the utonized but in this region where they're supposedly the chosen ones, they and I would say else, let me let me let him see say and then I'll emphasize of this region, we have the beginnings of a high culture for the first time capable of creating it and sustaining a literate class. Meaning prior to that, they didn't have very many literate people, if any. From the beginning of the second century BC. I'm not gonna put that stupid e before common are bullshit on there. Palestine produced many famous philosophers, poets, satirists, and rhetoricians. Rhetoricians rhetoricians sorry, some of whom even became friends and advisors to influential Roman statesmen. Isn't that surprising because I don't I already tell you they're the advisors to the king. They are, and they're they're learned, so so wise and so because the Greeks taught them. That's why not because there's some chosen people. And also the priestcrafts don't grow stronger when you when you give them what they need in order to manipulate better. Influential Roman statesmen they became influential. I'm gonna say this again, they became advisors to influential Roman statesmen. Remember Rome was a word for Edenites, and eden Kites were the wolf totem. And what happened what's in that story about Romulus and Remis they were they were raised by a she wolf. It was a matriarchical cult. Uh, that's just all right anyway, such as POMPEII, So Pompei was one of their Brutus and Cicero, so they advised Brutus. And what happened to Julius Caesar exactly treachery. The Jews had finally arrived on the world stage as a sophisticated people. But ironically they had only achieved this through an education that was thoroughly Greek. Only achieved this through an education that was thoroughly Greek. The Hellenistic period was the true birth of a higher society of these treacherous pieces of garbage. Almost all of the Jewish literature produced in this period is written in Greek. Why not anything else? Oh, because they were illiterate before that. The Jews wrote in Greek and thought in Greek. And yet the Jews were not Greeks. And what does this mean? And how important is that statement? They wrote in Greek and thought in Greek. Do you understand what that means? And I've gone over this so many other times. If you're Russian and you have your own set of characters, in your own ways of expressing things, in your own structure or sentence, you're gonna think if that's what you were raised on, You're gonna think in that structure, and you're gonna think with those words, primarily regardless of what else you learn after the fact. If you are taught Greek, which has a vast language with like over a million words, concepts that you can only express in Greek and not in other languages, certainly not Barbaric Hebrew literally barbaric herey bar barbar dark drapt art. Yeah, then you're not you're not expressing things, especially when you have to go through context and then like there's so many things missing in Hebrew to make anything makes sense. That that's why they have mystics who are interpreting all the time, because it's not clear because they can't express themselves properly with this thing. In this like fifteen different things are assigned the same word. You've got to figure it out through context. Oh does that mean rock or does it mean tree or bird? It's like what And of course making just an example that's not a real example, but it's pretty damn close to that. Pathetic. So they if they wrote in Greek and thought in Greek, that basically tells you that the original language was Greek, meaning they didn't have they weren't literally prior to that. And that's a dead giveaway. And yet the Jews were not Greeks and never could be, no matter how hard they aspired.
Speaker 4: So what do they do.
Speaker 1: They dropped up their own history and religion and put themselves in the center and call them the Chosen months. And this is when it really happened, this is the time period in which it actually occurred. And they, oh, no, this is Moses with eighteen hundred PC and whatever the fuck it was. Yeah, sure, all based off of Aryan Gothic.
Speaker 7: Are you know.
Speaker 1: Real people who existed that you borrowed from, stolen, co opted, commandeered, those types of words. The Greeks had divided the whole world into mutually exclusive into two mutually exclusive categories, Greeks and Barbarians. In response, the Jews divided the world into Jews and Gentiles, except that word wasn't a thing back then yet, and produced a body of literature that provided I'm sorry, that proved, at least to their own satisfaction, that the Jews were not only equal to the Greeks, they were better. Of course, of course envy right. They hate the fact that they were even taught to anything by someone else. And I write and I write, are you picking up on the implications of what they're saying. You might need a moment to absorb that and process what you just read. But there are telltale giveaways in this passage. What does it mean? The Jews wrote in Greek and thought in Greek that this passage is the key to the whole enchilada or bagel. Because they're Jews, perhaps, what do we know specifically about Greek as a language. They have many words or expressions that do not translate into other languages. Correct, When you are a native to a language, you can see a word and sense and feel its meaning, and I feel its meaning what its meaning is, even if you can't verbally translate it into someone else's language. Such would be the case for the word logos, or, for instance, for the writers to claim in history to prove that the Jews wrote in Greek and not their presumed indigenous language. Is interesting enough. To then say they thought in Greek is to say they were taught literacy in Greek by Greeks, and there was nothing they had before to think in a language complex comes from learning everything you know through that language, which displaces any idea that they were literate before the Greeks taught them. The Greeks gave them a language. They merely claimed Hebrew as their own later, but it did not originate with the Israelites, quote unquote, it isn't a native language to them. Hebrew is more closely related to the Phoenician and Molibite languages, and therefore said to be related to a rougher Cannite version, but actually goes all the way back to I don't know Goths. Yeah, there you go, But Phoenicians, the original Phoenicians were Goths. That's another thing that people need to clear up. Didn't We just read that there was no distinction between the Israelites and the Cannites except from the pens of more modern court historians. Then we also read that the Israelites and the Jews were separate people that were bitter rivalries, says the Jewish fantasy factory. Now we got to get into this a little bit.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: Sooner had the Jews assimilated their Greek education, then they began to give a novel meaning false account of how they had come by it. They had not learned from the Greeks. No, no, no, they can't give those people credit. It was the other way around. You see, as soon as they were taught something, they could turn around and say, we taught you everything. This is the mentality that we're dealing with here. You can't you can't be nice to them, You can't be kind to them. You can't help them, because they will just turn around turn everything against you. In two twenty BC, the Jewish writer Hermippus recorded his opinion that Pythagoras the first man in the Greek world to be called a philosopher. I don't know if that was true. Actually, m it wasn't. Here thought hair Clitis was. I thought he was before I could be wrong. Heral Heraclitis was the one who actually coined the word logos. Didn't know what the meaning is like. And I will tell you through this book, my other book that I wrote. Let's see what I can find where it says it. Logos Greek, a complex Greek word associated with the philosopher Heraclitis. Heracleician logos is both an account of reality and that which is revealed by the account. The logos is the fundamental reason for things being as they are. It is the fundamental principle of the world. So that's where Heraclitis comes in. I'm pretty sure he may predate fifth Agris, but I could be wrong. It was the other way around, Okay, As we said that recorded his opinion that Pythagoras, the first man in the Greek world to be called the philosopher, had actually acquired all his wisdom from the Jews. Right to wisdom from the Jews. That's hilarious, do they even? The fact that they have no sense of humor when they tell these things is mind boggling. Aristobulus, running in the middle of the second century BC, added that Plato had borrowed his ideas from Moses, who didn't exist in the first century. Josephus claimed that the wisest of the Greeks, including Plato, Pythagoras, Anexagoras, and the Stoics, had learned their conceptions of God from principles with which Moses supplied them according to the imaginary man. According to the Jewish writer Eupolymus, however, the Greeks even their knowledge of the alphabet to Moses. So Moses is a Goth. Apparently, that would explain the horns on his heade, because they were of a goat totem for the sun cult he had taught his He had taught it first to the Jews, who then taught it to the Phoenicians, who in turn taught it to the Greeks out of Panis. Another Jewish writer tells us that Moses acquired the name Mosaos, which is a totally different person. It's not the same person from the Greeks became the teacher of Orpheus. No no, no, no, no, see Mosaic Mosaos was that, but Moses wasn't that. They're trying to absorb and assimilate things that don't even knowpe uh. Anyway, Teacher of Orpheus and conferred a whole host of benefits upon mankind, including the invention of ships, mechanisms for stone construction, weaponry, hydraulic engines, implements of warfare, and of course they would happen for warfare, but wasn't from the and of course philosophy. Well, if you're going to tell a lie, tell a big one, I said, I guess. But why insult and show lack of gratitude to your teachers by claiming they were insignificant in your education. I'm not talking about public school. I'm talking about Alexandria and the sharing of knowledge that occurred. The Greeks never even heard of the Jews until they acquired them through the conquest of Babylon, but Thagarists lived a good two thousand years before that. In Egypt. Moses's achievements were even more spectacular. He taught He taught hieroglyphics to the Egyptian priests, right, sure, he did. No, those are Gothic Sumerians again divided the nations into thirty six names, assigned each god it was to worship. Oh, I thought they were Maletheists interesting, and was named Hermes. Oh he's Hermes too now, because of his ability to interpret sacred writings. During the Hellenistic period, there was no end to the jews delight in rewriting history and playing one up. Mentioned as soon as they were taught how to read and write, the birth of yellow journal journalism and revisionist history occurred. Everything's a spell with them. He's said it enough times it becomes true. Right, So there's that. Where are we at? The Greeks represented the refinement. Let's say, in all history, no two people have been more diametrically opposed than the Jews and the Greeks, and the Jews have always borne great hatred for Greek culture. The Greeks represented the refinement of the civilized gentleman and individual, while the jew continued to be a brutalized, earthbound, non creative, unartistic, and nameless member of a bandit tribe. Ralph Marcus writes and Great Ideas of the Jewish People, page one O three. We know from recent architectural discoveries that the Hellenistic cities on the borders of Judea were rich in Greek architecture in art. Of course, I'm sure someone else took credit for it. Good culture extended to the edge of the wilderness, and it stops where the Jewish bandits began. The Greeks. It's like a you know, color color colored gray casting. On page ninety two of History of the jew says the Greeks had had vast experience of in this world. Their imagination had been fertile, and they had created much that in these circumstances they should fall in with a people imbued with a calm and some I'm stole it and a becolic certainty where spiritual possessions were concerned, Barbarians with no sculpture or breeding necessarily tinged tinge their contempt with impotent wrath, the the inevitability what the hell ah right, sorry, The inevitably logical result of this attitude on the part of the Greeks was the growth.
Speaker 5: Of anti.
Speaker 1: Of hatred of the Jews. Okay. Thus, Casting attributes anti Semitism to the Jews, but says nothing of the Jewish hatred for Greek culture on page eighty eight, which is interesting for a couple of reasons. Eight is the number of saturn, but also in the eights have been doubling up and coming into displaying themselves in the world a lot lehina eight O eight is the aera code. It was hit on eight oh eight right page eighty eight, and oscill that means ah, so of his history of the Jews, he gives a more plausible reason for anti Semitism to daya paralyzed the Greek attack, while the Alexandrian Jews brought about the disintegration of Hellenistic civilization. This is the most startling admission which a Jewish historian has ever made about the destructive impact of the Jews. Alexandria and was the intellectual center of the late Greek Empire, and its library was the greatest in the world. That's where they got all their data. Because of course they were learning the culture, trying to assimulate the Jews into a civil Greek society that they were taking getting all the benefits of. And yet still they had to developed their there to knock in that time period, utilizing all the the truisms of real people, not gods, not this uh you know, myth mongering that occurs with bards and priests after the fact, that makes that deifies men that were actually just real people. But they take these people from their from these writings, and they developed their own characters and wrote their own book making them all, you know, semitizing them all in the process. It was here Casting says that the Jews brought about the disintegration of Hellenistic or Hellenic civilization, they later burned the Great Library because it contained hundreds of historical references of the destructive activities of the Jews. But yet also because they already had rewritten history in their book, and that's the one when they wanted to sarrive with Greek civilization on the decline. The Jews now began to infect Rome. But Rome was more of the same. Let's just keep it. Let's make sure that that's clear. And this is where it gets a little weird, because they talk about they talk about the Roman Empire and that Julius Caesar was killed because he was given concessions to the Jews, and that's why Brutus took them down. And I say to myself when I hear that, Oh, so you're telling me that when when Julius Caesar was was was assassinated, murdered by his best friend. According to yeah, best some best friend Brutus, things got better, they solved their Jew problem after that, or did they get worse? So that's not true then, because it only became more and more corrupt after that, and more and more weakened, and more and more perverse. You have Coliguiliy, you got all these other idiots you know, so what are we talking about here? So that that's not that that's a fly with me. And this is why I say, because this is handed to Eustace by a priest, I think, I think there's there's some stuff that that, you know, least, something to be desired. And he and of course Constant seems a good guy in the in this asshole's mind too, which is crazy and it's more more Jesus nonsense too. And so from that from there on we were good. But I I kind of straight away from this book at the time we're starts talking about how when we know and I can actually see if I can pull this up here, let's see. Yeah, that's the right one.
Speaker 4: I I.
Speaker 1: I have to go a little we have to go a little far up here to get to it. But I had dropped in here a picture maybe it's coming up. Hey, Oh here's a yeah. Lord, we're bald Jacob ross Child and and yahoo with this blue tie. That's significant as well, that very color of blue. It's also directed energy weapon proof. That nice. Oh look he's all he's all uh tiple end up Saturn. There is a place coming up soon, I wrote, I captured. I just gotta find it. It might not be worth it. We'll find out. There's a there's a snapshot that I took talking about something.
Speaker 2: A bitch.
Speaker 1: How far up is it? It's gotta be getting close. Yeah, I'm no, yes, not well, anyway, it was here. I don't know where the hell it is. Hey, look, you gotta look at Loganstein. You know, like Wolverine has minors. Yeah, so there it is Christ, all right, he says. The small inlets in Sicilia, now part of southern Turkey, where the layers of pirates who terrorized the eastern Mediterranean in the two centuries before Christ. The abduction of their most famous victim, however, proved to be a miscalculation. Of band of Celetian pirates kidnapped a twenty five year old Roman nobleman on the way to roads. He charmed them, telling his captors to double their ransom demand and joking about how he would punish them. When the ransom was paid and he was released. Julius Caesar returned at the head of a Roman fleet. The future Master of the Mediterranean, captured all of his ex captors and crucified each one. These were the lace days. These would have been human child whatever you want to call it, traffickers, you know, screwing around with that purple, that drug that Amin Hillman talks about. And Ammon Hillman actually talks about this this very time where you know, there is no tolerance for lay stays, right, these people who were human traffickers and stealing people like this man and took him down and says Celicia Turkey, these layers are pirates of the United to chiefs called lay stays discussed by the human Yeah, and I said that, But that's you mean to tell me that he crucified all these people who would most certainly bet had been quote unquote Jews, But all of a sudden turns around, falls all over himself for them, and he's taken out because of that. Nothing Nothing adds up about that, nothing, nothing whatsoever. So there's something wrong with this. This quote trail that we hear from a priest secondhand by Eustace, because he's getting it from the priest. Majority of his stuff he said that he find for his his findings for this book were delivered to him or given to him by a priest, which to me kind of makes it seem like he's being used a little bit or willfully being used to spread a little bit about someone else's propaganda. And that's sad to think about because I like useless moons. But in this particular instance, I think there's a little bit of that going on in this book. Something I didn't catch the first time. Where are you at for time? He did about an hour? Yeah, the purple, says hurt Loganstein. That's right. Uh where heat? Like, what's up? What we got going on over here?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 1: So there's that going on. There's something else I wanted to show you. You know, I'm gonna pull you a little bit of America freedom to fascism. But I want to make it very clear that the reason why this Furian story was told tonight in the first place is because there's a pattern that seems to be repeating itself, and they made it a point to let us know by coining literally coining coining like as in stamping coins that have that was pulled up. I'm to show you. I mean, it's in the it's on the thumbnail. But in case you didn't see that thumbnail and go into my pictures here, I find the damn thing. All right, Just give me a second to put it up on the screen. Oh, I got stopped that on first. I think I can do it that way, you know, why not? So you should see that.
Speaker 7: You do all right? Good?
Speaker 1: So there's that. That's Cyrus that we were just talking about. What did he do? Took down Babylon with the help of the Jews who let him in. Now they're saying that he is like a Cyrus. And what follows that? Well, and Acirius who allows the Jews to just go willy nilly and murder at will all of Asus's people, and this says, and he charged me to build him a house in Jerusalem to fulfill seventy years. Yeah, this is because he recognized Remember remember that.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: They really put a lot of detail in his thinning hair, didn't they. Strands. I'm embracing my baldness. I don't give a fuck anymore. It's forty five whatever, this is what tis. I just can't I've always liked milks anyway. I'm not trying to find anybody younger than me Poventually, the milks are gonna be if if I want a milk, they're gonna be elderly. It's gonna be a little bit too old. Oh my goodness, that face is awful. Do you want to see a funny face? We want to see a funny face. All right, let's do it. Not to disgrace anybody, but it just kind of deserves us sometimes. Let's do it. Uh, we can do this one real quick just by doing that. But ready and go right there? Woo Doctor Jane. Mm hmm. Something tells me those pictures of you over here are a little bit airbrushed or thirty years younger. I don't know. One of the two not important anyhow. That's the problem with you know, it's false advertising because eventually you're if you're trying to like do a dating app, you're gonna have to show up in person as yourself. You don't want to you don't want to lie too hard, you know what I mean. Let me take this picture of when that one time that I was skinny and in shape? Yeah that was how many years ago?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna translate too well, you're on your your Your credibility is gonna be lost a little bit when you actually show up and they're not that. It's like your old driver's license pitches like, no, I need to have that. I was youthful. Yeah, M give it back. Oops. All right, let's do a little bit of this, and while we do that, I'll look for some of the other statements that kind of drive this point home for me at least as a being a true and honest and real potential threat coming our way with this new regime change. Not that it's not even so much of that, but it's it's because it's a ritual and it's a dance that it even matters because like I said, and like we know, they have already conquered us, they're not there's not anything else that that they need to do except you know, decide how they're going to present it to us when they go from covert to over control, and they're doing that slowly. Eventually we'll know that, you know, the I M F slash U N slash Federal Reserve is are our overlords, and that the the I R S and the you know, the their their Armed Division and being the BATF or the Alcohol Tobacco of Firearms Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco of Firearms is all foreign, has nothing to do with our constitution, and it's all through because we have a Federal Reserve and federal anything is there to protect the interests of the Federal Reserve. And that's the only reason why we had a Federal Bureau of Investigations. It's not to stop crime, it's to stop people from messing with their bank because what happened in the early days, they were gunning down, you know, pedestrians be damned, having straight up gunfights with these g men shooting around other civilians to take out people who were robbing federally insured banks because they needed to show that they weren't. They had zero tolerance so that people wouldn't do that, thinking that hey, it's insured, there's there's no there's no victim here. Everybody's going to be taken care of and we'll get the money and we'll, you know, in the same token beacon the structure of the system. But they couldn't have that, so, you know, all these all this espionage, all these clandestine bullshit everything. Who taught to everybody how to do that. It was these sick fraternal order, cults, secret societies, jesuits that's all worked in you know, the Knights of Malta all worked into these agencies in our government. That isn't even our government it's just something else, right, The real actors, the ones who push and move, shake and move. Hey, Karen, it's all right, Gils grandmother's yeah, Gilts are the best, all right. They can't run away.
Speaker 10: This is like.
Speaker 1: You can always catch up with that, you know. I see them. I see them walking around with their little tennis balls cut in half and stuck on their the little nobby ends of their walkers. I see that. Okay, So let's start this one up through all that sick weirdness I just said. And I'll look for some more incriminating stuff, like I say, how love my daughter real quick? See how she's doing it? She hasn't been feeling well. I went on a quest to find out whether there was a law requiring Americans to file and income tax. And this is America Freedom to Fascism two thousand and six by Aaron Russo.
Speaker 7: What happens if your own government is using more force and more coercion on its own citizens for the purpose of ity?
Speaker 1: Oh look the irs, what a great segue. I just did, not even knowing and realizing cheating.
Speaker 8: It's political And since that government engage in terrorism, American people expect us to protect them and protect their civil liberties.
Speaker 11: I'm going to do that.
Speaker 12: What is being sold to the American today as Americanism.
Speaker 13: If you peel off the label.
Speaker 12: You find so much similarity to what we were fighting against when we were fighting communism and Nazism and fascism.
Speaker 13: The government's now putting a national d cart together.
Speaker 14: We will be carrying our papers, and they have recommended they have to checkpoints throughout the country. Some type of a physical proof, such as fingerprints or retinal prints.
Speaker 15: Have to be on it.
Speaker 7: Desires of the people really have no consequence. They go out and they vote, doesn't make a difference which candidate they elected.
Speaker 16: Mister Curtis, are their programs that can be used to secretly fage selections?
Speaker 15: Yes, this is absolutely are William.
Speaker 14: I mean it's talking about big brother looking over your shoulder and absolutely everything you do.
Speaker 17: There is no constitutional basis for attacks on the wages of Americans living and working in the fifty states of the Union period.
Speaker 13: End of argument.
Speaker 18: If Americans just learned that the IRS was actually knowingly deceiving them, that would be enough for them to rise up.
Speaker 5: And put a stop to it.
Speaker 13: If you've caught me unprepared, I'll come back.
Speaker 19: Well, I don't want to do.
Speaker 2: That to be a look, right, where is the law?
Speaker 5: Crisis? Spulical decisions sill the aug there and I think we're finished. They think it's the law, and they have all the guns.
Speaker 19: You know, it's an authoritarian approach.
Speaker 12: Now we can see a new world coming into view, a world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order.
Speaker 15: The latest technology for identifying people when they make for this is actually the implentable chip that you can actually embed directly into human flesh.
Speaker 20: Did a microscopic tag being planted in a person's body to track as every movement?
Speaker 21: You will rule on that, mark my words.
Speaker 12: As you, then everybody would be the universal monetary system excellent because there'd be no escape from it.
Speaker 18: Americans have been taught to expector of salvation from government instead of recognizing government as the most dangerous threat they'll.
Speaker 12: Face in their lives.
Speaker 22: It is the greatest hopes ever perpetrated by government against the working men and women of America.
Speaker 2: It's organized crime.
Speaker 12: All you do is you call the Republicans the general vases, and you call the Democrats the gambinos.
Speaker 1: For those of you about to listen, to this on podcast form. It says, I set out on a journey to make a film about whether or not there was a law requiring Americans to pay an income tax, or was the tax a fraud being perpetuated by the American government. Well, not the American government, because that doesn't exist. This process of discovery brought something much more dangerous and frightening to my attention. Now I will bring it to yours. In nineteen thirteen, America was a freeze. No they weren't. No no, no, no, no, nope, noop noop noop noope. Consent of the government was destroyed and we were incorporated and the banks won. So that happened a little bit before in nineteen thirteen, But nineteen thirteen was the death knoll Right. Then a band of powerful bankers achieved their fathers and great grandfather's goal. America has never been the same. That part is correct, and we can thank Louis Brandeis for being instrumental in that soon the world will not be the same.
Speaker 2: The year was nineteen thirteen. Woodrow Wilson was president at powerful banking interests who had been trying for years finally achieved the long term goal of a silent cud a'tah by taking control of the American government. The first thing they did to accomplish their takeover was convinced Secretary of State Philander Knox to lie to the American people and tell them that the Sixteenth Amendment, the Income Tax Amendment, had been legally ratified by the States when.
Speaker 20: It was not.
Speaker 2: The bankers knew that this tax would ultimately end up in their pockets. Because of this fraud, the American people were led to believe there was now a tax on their labor. Congress and the President are completely aware of this fraud, and it was even cited in a recent court case. That very same year, the bankers committed their second and by far the most diabolical fraud ever perpetrated on the American people by bribing Senators to pass the Fellow Reserve Act without the required constitutional amendment. They did this during Christmas vacation, when many Senators were home celebrating the holidays with their families, and that's how the unconstitutional fellerw Reserve Act came into being. They were very clever, and they understood that whoever issued the money for America would control the government. The bankers won and the American people lost because most politicians will sell their soul for a dollar, and now the fellow Reserve could issue dollars legally. As Mayor Rothschild said, give me control of the nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws.
Speaker 1: It should be noted also that the Aldridge Plan, which was in what they would say, in competition with the Federal Reserve Act, was no different as a proposal for a central bank in the United States that was developed by Senator Nelson Aldridge in the National Monetary Commission. A plan was a precursor to the Federal Reserve system. Right, so you're fucked either way.
Speaker 2: Basically, he knew that he and the other bankers would now control the laws of the nation. Government gave these bankers one of its most important powers, and now had to borrow money from them and pay interest to finance the government.
Speaker 1: So the American and why would the quote unquote government purposely put themselves on a crutch like that of dependency unless the infiltrators had already stormed the gates And there was no great battle at least at that point, because it was already taken care of. We were already a conqueredation by nineteen thirteen, and.
Speaker 2: People were forced to lower their standard of living and pay a graduated income tax to the government just so the government could give these bankers more profits. President Woodrow Wilson, who signed the Federal Reserve Act into law, later said in regret, I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credits. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.
Speaker 21: The Shutter Reserve was created by Congress in nineteen thirteen, and it was entrusted with the power granted originally to the Congress by the US Constitution to coin money and regulate the value thereof.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 16: John Drafting, Hi jenlem Maaron Russo. I produced the movie trade No no, no, no joke, No no, no no no. I produced the movie Trading Places with an Murphy in the Roads with Bette Midler.
Speaker 2: Many movies. I'm doing your feature film and uh. My film was about my quest to find that whether or not people paying them taxes. Do you pay an income tax?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 20: They do?
Speaker 12: You do?
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the law that requires you to pay an income tax?
Speaker 13: Have I ever read it?
Speaker 3: Do you mean in the page black and white?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: No, so you paid the income tax? I assume I'm late.
Speaker 13: Well, actually no, I didn't fill last year.
Speaker 17: But I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Is this on film?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 21: I paid?
Speaker 2: My My question to you is, have you ever seen a law that says you have to pay income tax?
Speaker 13: The laws that got where is that bag and a gun that's wanted to put you in jail? That's the law.
Speaker 19: Actually, I can't stand.
Speaker 18: The I R s.
Speaker 2: You're evil? Do you have any fear of the I R s?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 5: No, really, I'm Canadian.
Speaker 12: I think it's actually unconstant institutional is what I've heard.
Speaker 13: But but to avoid any hassle, I pay it.
Speaker 21: If there was no law and I wasn't afraid of them coming and taking me to jail, absolutely I wouldn't pay taxes.
Speaker 13: Okay, then no, I wouldn't pay come taxes. So I wouldn't pay it.
Speaker 2: Why would anybody?
Speaker 23: Because they you know, that's that's what they tell us we must do else we're bad Americans.
Speaker 2: Did you pay it? No, would you pay it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: I would you pay taxes if you have to.
Speaker 12: The income tax is not legal because it would be a direct tax, and it is not apportioned as the constitution demands.
Speaker 15: If it's against the constitution, then why are we doing?
Speaker 1: The road usage one should infuriate you because like every other infrastructure that you and your taxes have paid for to put in place in the first place, now you're being taxed on top of that and getting pulled over for another extortion tax whenever they see fits as fuck with you on your property. It's your property. Those roads are not theirs. Notice it has a long, pointy nose. Isn't that interesting? How many times are they going to do an introduction in the middle of the movie eleven minutes?
Speaker 24: The really expected that, of course, there's a law that you can point to in the law book, the code that requires you to file.
Speaker 19: A tax return.
Speaker 25: Of course there is.
Speaker 24: I maybe I don't know what it is right then, as we as he was speaking to me, but sure so naively I agreed to go off and research it and get back twin. Three and a half months later, I was at that point where I couldn't find the statute that clearly made a person liable, at least not me and most people I know. And I had no choice in my mind except to resign.
Speaker 10: I had to leave the IRS because I presented evidence that I had accumulated indicating that the agency was violating the law and violating people's rights. And I asked the agency for a response to my sincere concerns, and the answer I got was that they would not respond to my concerns and that they wouldn't provide me with the paperwork necessary to tender my resignation.
Speaker 9: Only the People Foundation for Constitutional Education.
Speaker 1: And I met Sherry at the Red Pill Expo a couple of years ago in November, and she had actually gone to jail the other guy, but they just showed up on the screen and did not And there was a guy named Bill Benson that was big on this exposing this stuff too, and I think he was out of upstate New York. He may have been like even in her own town or in Albany or something like that. But yeah, I met Sherry, and she did serve time, because not everybody's lucky what do you call it? Ron Paul visited her in prison.
Speaker 9: Put a full page ad on the USA today on July seventh, two thousand and Within the body of that ad was a fifty thousand dollars challenge for anyone they could show the law. And to me, fifty thousand dollars is a lot of money. So I went after that and did the research based on the fact that I thought, let's put this baby to bed. I'm hearing all these rumors. You know, I'm going to kill two birds of one stone. I'll answer these people's questions that are asking me, and then I win this fifty thousand dollars. And you know, based on the resources I did throughout the year two thousand and that I'm still doing, I have not found that law. I've asked Congress, We've asked a lot of people in the IRS, IRS commissioners, helpers. They can't answer because if they answered, the American people are going to know that this whole thing is a faut.
Speaker 2: I was surprised to hear these highly trained and decorated IRS agents telling me there was no law requiring American citizens to file at ten forty or to pay an income tax on their labor.
Speaker 24: I haven't filed an income Federal income tax return since I left.
Speaker 9: I have not filed a tax return since nineteen ninety nine. Appropimately sixty seven million people don't file income tax re China.
Speaker 2: I made a decision to go to Washington so I could attend to we the People Foundation press conference. They were going to serve a class action lawsuit on the IRS signed by over three thousand people because the IRS has refused to show the law that makes Americans liable to file a ten forty or to pay an income tax on their labor. I was very curious as to why the IRS refused to show the law, as it seems such a simple thing to do. Yet I was skeptical about the Foundation's claims. They had to be a look right, I mean, we've all been told over and over and over again that we had at the income taxes.
Speaker 9: Taxes.
Speaker 22: Most people believe that the income tax system is legal, that the revenue from the tax is used in the public interest. However, there is a substantial, conclusive body of evidence that proves that our income tax system represents the most pernicious form of tyranny. It is the greatest hopes ever perpetrated by government against the workingmen and women of America.
Speaker 20: American citizens, along with the Foundation, have been asking the IRS to specifically provide them with the underlying legal foundation upon which they administer and enforce the personal income tax laws in our country at.
Speaker 6: The national level.
Speaker 24: When people would attempt to contact somebody of a much higher authority, say the commissioner, same kind of thing.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't get.
Speaker 24: They would get answers that were in effect non answers.
Speaker 6: There are a group of people standing outside of them who assert that no longer cords should be taxes and that you will not answer their petitions to the government as to whether they're.
Speaker 5: Required by taxes.
Speaker 13: Are they required by taxes? I've been paying my taxes ever since I had my first job.
Speaker 23: And I think it's a It's a fundamental construct of our nation that those of us who expect and demand the services.
Speaker 1: From our government, that's not where the money goes anyway. It goes to the IMF. He doesn't go into your government at all. It goes to the rothschilds of the world, to the cult you're paying your tithings.
Speaker 5: That the government provides.
Speaker 23: Be the protection of our country through the military, or be they the education of our children, or be they the protection of our environment.
Speaker 1: Who's actually putting our country in danger? Isn't it us who gets our news in other people's business on the behalf of Israel and the banks in the first place, So they perpetuate the problem, not us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, that we must pay for those services.
Speaker 23: So yes, I think there is a fundamental obligation and that that it's an understood and well accepted one.
Speaker 22: Joe Banister and I had a meeting in the White House with President Clinton's economic advisor, Jason Furman. He accepted the remonstrance for the President. On June second, I called and spoke with him. His words were, we have decided that the issue of the legality of the income tax is not a high priority matter for the White House, and we will not be participating in any conference on the subject. I decided not to eat until my death or until the government agreed to send they're experts to meet with the experts from the Tax Honesty Movement, and with the help of Congress and Bartlett, a deal was made.
Speaker 8: I'm very pleased that through these several trying weeks and now months, that we have secured the agreement of the IRS and the Justice Department, because some of the questions are beyond the purview of IRS that they will both attend a public symposium where these issues can be formally addressed.
Speaker 22: Last Thanksgiving, dooj and IRS notified Congress and Bartlett that they would not participate. Congress from Bartlett then waited until late January he informed me that he would not be participating.
Speaker 9: Why do you think you've been able to get away with not paying or filing your income taxes for so long?
Speaker 10: Well, first of all, I've not gotten away with anything. I'm not hiding from anyone. I'm simply asking the IRS to show me the laws that apparently require me to do these things. And they are suspiciously reticent to answer questions from me. And of course there are millions of other people of many other organizations who have attempted to get answers.
Speaker 1: This guy is still floating around. He still every once in a while makes his rounds. And Bill Cooper had him on and he didn't really like some of the things that Joe had to say, and we'll get into that sometime.
Speaker 10: They act very suspiciously when asked to simply sit down at the table with the American people and discuss what their obligations are rather than pulling up a chair, they pull out a club.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, da D. K. Johnston of the New York Times as Terry Lemons of the IRS, why won't the IRS answer the question set forth in the petitions from the American people? Mister Lemon's response was, the government is answering the questions through enforcement actions in the courts. This is a very chilling remark on the government's use of brute force instead of civility and logic.
Speaker 20: The federal government itself refuses to provide the American people who are coercively being subjected to this extraction of their private property without any underlying legal justification. There is no law. There is no law that requires the average American worker in the private sector to pay a direct, unapportioned tax on their labor and compensation for services. There is no law.
Speaker 22: Lee March will stopped in front of the IRS building.
Speaker 2: They're now going to serve a class action mostly on the IRS. Very courageous.
Speaker 24: My name is Charnell.
Speaker 11: I'm here a service complaint on behalf of the American people to the Internal Revenue Service. The complaint is a company buy an affidavit under the hand of Robert Schulkes. Case reserved. Will call you with case number. Case has been filed. We'll call you with the case number.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you, thank you. We appreciate your time.
Speaker 13: America baby readom today.
Speaker 20: Effectively the people have said to their servant government that.
Speaker 1: So, just to put this in perspective, there was this thing going around that labeled tax protesters as, oh, you guessed it, domestic terrorists. That's how they dealt with the problem. You guessed it. Anytime they're caught doing anything that they can't talk their way out of, you become a terrorist, that are right. Remember we're all enemies of the state. We're all enemy combatants, right as per the nineteen thirty three Bankruptcy and Trading with the Enemies Act and all this other stuff coupled into that emergency thanking whatever the hell nineteen thirty three. You gotta think FDR for all that. But I mean, who is FDR but a thirty third degree freemason, fellow traveler and big best buddies with Joseph Stalin, who is a mass one of the biggest mass murders on record.
Speaker 20: Are not going to be any longer denied and that we're going to have answers to our petition, our legitimate, lawful petitions for redress or grievances, which are guaranteed in the First Amendment to our Constitution, So once and for all we will get an answer.
Speaker 2: On August thirty first, two thousand and five, Federal Judge Emmitt Sullivan ruled the government does not have to answer the American people's questions, even though it is guaranteed in the First Amendment. Our courts have made a decision that government does not have to show the law that it enforces. And the press never reported on this. Have we given this judge the authority to overrule the Constitution the very foundation of American life?
Speaker 1: It says, none are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free, free range chickens. If you will, I.
Speaker 4: Believe that, in both spirit and substance, our tax system has come to be an American death and taxes may be inevitable, but unjust taxes are not.
Speaker 12: My country's taxes must be fixed, and I know what to do with it.
Speaker 14: If you think you're paying too much, now just wait on.
Speaker 5: I get through with it.
Speaker 26: How about that?
Speaker 1: Oddly enough. You know, Croucher was a go for it. I'll let you fill in the blank.
Speaker 22: What did the government do with all the money we give them in taxes?
Speaker 13: When President Reagan was elect did one of the first things that he did was a point of blue ribbon panel of business people headed by Peter Grace and is commonly referred to as the Grace Commission, and they their job was to research all the various areas of the federal government and make a report. One of the quotes from the Grace Commission is one hundred percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt. All individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services taxpayers expect from government.
Speaker 3: If we pay the salaries.
Speaker 15: I'm the congressman, I'm the center.
Speaker 27: They were as the party in the mind Well yes, yeah, well then why can't we.
Speaker 22: List them as dependence in deduct them.
Speaker 17: If you've been brainwashed, people have been told you know that you need this income tax system to fund government, which is absolutely ridiculous. I mean, my question is, well, if that's true, how did we fund government from seventeen seventy six to nineteen thirteen.
Speaker 12: The main purpose of the income tax is not to raise revenue, but to redistribute wealth and to control society.
Speaker 22: And a lot of people might say, well, gee, if there wasn't an income tax, what would happen to education. They don't understand that education is paid for for the most part out of state and local taxes, your property tax. People might say, well, how we're going to build and maintain our highways if there's no money coming into the government. We need our highways. There is a tax on every gallon of gasoline that people buy. Proceeds from the income tax do not pay for highway construction. The amount of money that we spend on defense is exactly equal to the amount of corporate income tax, which is quite legal and quite constitutional.
Speaker 12: I think we should not want the income tax for several reasons.
Speaker 1: One is that it blows, and it's the thing that you are terrified of every year that keeps you humble and quiet and shrinking in a corner, hiding in bed, waiting for January first to pass by, and hopefully it doesn't see.
Speaker 12: You at It is the instrument of totalitarianism. It is the means by which the government can manipulate people and put you into a condition of servitude.
Speaker 28: Every year, you give the federal government a form that says, here's how my money worked.
Speaker 19: If you lie, you could go to prison.
Speaker 28: So you're required to give them a financial statement that, under the force of law, could put you in prison if it's not impeccable right, And under the law, they're supposed to do the same. They're supposed to give you back a financial statement that says, here's what we did with your money, except you comply, and they don't. In fiscal ninety nine, the Department of Defense had one point.
Speaker 1: One how much do you think one of her boobsways, I'm just asking a.
Speaker 28: Trillion of undocumentable adjustments. The following year they had two point three trying of undocumentable adjustments.
Speaker 1: After interest payments and government waste. Not one penny collected from the tax on your labor pays for the services you expect from the government, because the government is not a real thing. But anyway, yes, I didn't have to pause it. They put that up there too long.
Speaker 2: I decided to call the IRS. I spoke to Anthony Burke immediately.
Speaker 1: Hey, those colors look familiar, don't they they're on a flag of some country I know about that weird relations.
Speaker 2: He was very nice to me, and I explained to him that I was an award winning film producer and that I was doing a documentary on the IRS. He seemed to be stunned by this, then explained to me that commissioned Evenson nor anybody else would go on film to discuss the income tax, but he did say he would call me back. I thanked him for that, but I couldn't help wondering why was the government making it so difficult for people to see the law. So I decided to bring my crew down to the IRS building to see if I could find some employees to interview. And here's what happened.
Speaker 6: I make you a film, and I said, who are you to tell me I can't film here?
Speaker 24: What's the law?
Speaker 29: Just tell me where the law is that says that. Can you show me the law that says I can't film here is America? Because I, well, they could film here, and he's at.
Speaker 22: Nine million questions.
Speaker 12: I told him that's a better government law.
Speaker 22: Hey, I told me go film here.
Speaker 1: He told me the citizen all that.
Speaker 29: For I couldn't film him and saying where's the law that says I can't film here?
Speaker 2: I'm asking another question here. Then Homeland Security should have because I was such a threat to Washington got driving life.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I do get that way.
Speaker 2: But after convincing Homeland Security, I really wasn't osamam in Laden. I kept wishing the Irs would allow me to interview somebody. Why wouldn't they show the law? What were they so nervous about? I began to have a frightening thought, what if was their own government we had to be afraid of. With that disturbing thought in my mind, I went to see a group of tax experts.
Speaker 5: And you can look through the statutes and look for the law that requires you to pay, And when you do that, you can't identify a law that requires the average person in America who earns a wage and works in private business to pay an income tax.
Speaker 22: The Constitution allows for two kinds of taxes.
Speaker 5: They're called direct and indirect.
Speaker 19: The federal government in the Constitution contax almoch anything as long as it apportions the tax of its direct.
Speaker 5: The indirect tax is a is, for example, an excise tax. I can avoid the excise tax on gasoline. I can choose to ride my bicycle, I can avoid the excise taxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's real practical.
Speaker 5: Some tobacco, I can choose not to smoke, or I can grow my own tobacco.
Speaker 15: The income tax which is being applied now doesn't meet the criteria of either direct or indirect taxes.
Speaker 2: The IRIS claims that nineteen thirteen, the Sixteenth Amendment, the Income Tax Amendment, allowed the government a third form of taxation. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on that?
Speaker 19: The Supreme Court in the case of Stanton versus Baltic Mining, I mean, what could be clearer the niche The provisions of the sixteenth Amendment conferred no new power of taxation.
Speaker 15: The Rushaber case also said that the sixteenth Amendment did not impose any new taxes and did not change any of the taxing restrictions of the Constitution.
Speaker 20: There were also several other major Supreme Court cases in that same period, from nineteen sixteen up until about nineteen twenty three.
Speaker 19: Stratton Independence, Brusus, Hobar, Southern Prucific British is Low, Bower's British's Career Boat Empire, Bernet, Brusch's Harmult, Doyle.
Speaker 27: Brits's Mitchell, it's actually very simple. Congress tried to enact an income tax in eighteen ninety four. Supreme Court said that's unconstitutional. When the Supreme Court says something is unconstitutional, it's unconstitutional. They tried again in nineteen thirteen, and the Supreme Court said the Sixteenth Amendment conferred no new power of taxation. So if they didn't have it then and they didn't get it, they don't have it. There is no constitutional basis for a tax on the wages of Americans living and working in the fifty states of the Union period, end of argument.
Speaker 1: Plus, the sixteenth Amendment was not lawfully ratified, and we can get into that rabbit holes time too if we'd like. It was done fraudulently and by assumption, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: I have a letter here from Daniel in Away's office of the United States Senate that says, based on the research performed by the Congressional Research Service, there is no provisions which specifically and unequivocally require an individual to pay an income tax period, end of story. There is no law, and to date, nobody has been able to show that there is a law for the average American citizen working day in and day out to pay an income tax.
Speaker 1: So why is this important to us right now? Well, because we should all be aware what our money does go to.
Speaker 22: It goes to.
Speaker 1: Gender mutilate children, it goes to bombing children and innocent people, and we are participating in evil, making us just as guilty. So until we withdraw from that type of system we are we are paying for our own enslavement and for the murder of people. Will never meet people like us just living someplace else.
Speaker 7: Definition of income in the Constitution was given in the Eisener versus Montcomber case, and it turns on gains or profits that are made from some activity.
Speaker 19: Doyle versus Mitchell, two forty seven US one seventy nine, nineteen eighteen.
Speaker 26: Here's what he said, the idea of gain or increase arising from corporate activities. In other words, it doesn't mean wages, it doesn't mean dividends, it doesn't mean alimony.
Speaker 19: It means a gain or a profit arising from corporate activity.
Speaker 1: They're making a whole lot more off of you than they are.
Speaker 17: These leans that are recorded against people by the government for tax leans are nothing more than allegations.
Speaker 5: They are non substantive.
Speaker 17: They have never been determined by a neutral third party, such as a court, to have one shred of validity.
Speaker 3: If you ever get a notice of an audit or anything else, the first thing you should do is a Freedom of Information Act request for records that they're using to substantiate or justify the audit.
Speaker 19: There is nothing in the Internal Revenue Code that creates any such thing as an income TAXI agent or crime. There's nothing in the code that allows IRIS agents to seize property. The government is involved in judicial blackmail. The government knows that if it legally seizes somebody's property, that parison doesn't have the funds, and you can't even get a lawyer who can help them.
Speaker 30: I've conducted investigations in the Title eight team the Criminal Code, the US Criminal Code, and in there the statutes and the regulations are very specific as to what's violating the statute. In the Internal Revenue co Tip twenty six, there's nothing specific in there.
Speaker 5: I mean, even the FBI.
Speaker 7: Fear of the IRS.
Speaker 15: You have to understand that an agency which will unlawfully impose a tax that doesn't exist is not going to care if we the people don't know what our rights are.
Speaker 1: They're not going to.
Speaker 18: Tell us if Americans just learned that the IRS was actually knowingly deceiving them, but that enough, that would be enough for them to rise up and put a stop to it.
Speaker 15: This small booklet includes the Constitution of the United States, the Bill of Rights, a Declaration of Independence. This is document that every citizen should read. It's a document which freed an entire nation. This is the Internal Revenue Code, and this document and the unlawful application of this document by the Internal Revenue Service has enslaved the nation that this document attempted to free.
Speaker 2: I was very impressed with the people in the Tax Honesty movement. They were on kooks. They were highly intelligent, well researched, and very genuine. I was wondering why I never heard about all these Supreme Court decisions in the media. So I really wanted the iris's point of view because to get the true story, it was imperative I hear both sides. I kept wishing Anthony Burke would call me back. He seemed like an honest man. I then proceeded to call my message machine.
Speaker 25: I have this messages for Aaron Russa. This is Anthony Bark again Internal Revenue Service. Let me suggest some people that you might want to think about talking to. One will be Don Alexander, who's a former commissioner who's here in town and Washington. Another would be Sheldon Cohen, who is both a former commissioner and former Chief.
Speaker 1: Counsel Sheldon Cohen. Okay, we're going to stop here. You guys can look for this on your own. It's on YouTube and it's called America Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo. And I'm just going to show this other thing here as soon as I find it and back to that recent all right, this is from the same documentary, but this is the clip.
Speaker 31: In America today who believe that there's no law that requires them to pay any.
Speaker 2: Can tax and file to ten forty and there are many people going to jail for it, fighting over it.
Speaker 22: The Internal Revenue Code is authorized by the sixteenth Amendment.
Speaker 5: What does voluntary compliance mean and what does the.
Speaker 2: IRS Code say? It's voluntary to comply, not mandatory.
Speaker 22: That's a word euphemism we use.
Speaker 6: We use voluntary compliance when we talk about traffic signals.
Speaker 2: Traffic wlill state that is mandatory to stop at a red light. The IRS code says it's voluntary to comply. Yet he wants us to believe that they mean the same thing. So can the government criminally prosecute somebody of information put on in ten forty?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 5: Right, So it doesn't that viue to Fifth Amendment?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 13: Well, the Fifth Amendment says I don't have to do anything.
Speaker 5: That incriminates myself.
Speaker 28: Well, it doesn't incriminate you to put you and come to him.
Speaker 2: But you said before I put in jail for it. The Commissioner wants us to believe that although the IRS demands that you fill out the ten forty and you can go to jail for it, that they are not violating a Fifth Amendment rights of self incrimination. I believe that a man's labor is his private property.
Speaker 5: That's your view, but it's not the law.
Speaker 15: All they need to do, if there is a law, is to show us the law, which of course they never did.
Speaker 5: And the reason they didn't do it was why there is no law.
Speaker 31: There are many people in America today who believe that there's no law that requires them to pay an They come tax a file at ten forty, and there are many people going to jail for it.
Speaker 22: Fighting over it, and the Internal Revenue Code is authorized.
Speaker 1: By Okay, I think they're looping now. But Sheldon Cohen another co Winn incidence. I sure, all right. I was going to pull up this this video from Trump, but it was after a synic you know, some Synicgague shooting. So it's it's I think people are conflating that a little bit too much. But yeah, I mean, look at what he's got coming in and there's there's something going on, and I would be very u I'd be watching very closely the next couple of months and what transpires and what is it implemented. You have good old fashioned Christy, no creating anti semitism laws, and she was supposed to be the big hero of COVID. It's very very uh, very disheartening. Let me see somebody's trying to say something to me down here. Let's see what we got. Oh nope, not from there. I guess, Okay, that's something that's completely all right. Well, we're good. You know where the description is. How about the show, and it would be appreciated. I also share it and all that good stuff. All right, thanks, and I will be on with Stefan probably tomorrow. Well, that's what he'll be on. I'll probably be on if I'm not exhausted and don't have other stuff I have to do, or you know, if my daughter wants me to hang out with her, then that's gonna happen first, but all right later. I hope she could feels better soon. She's been coughing a lot.