Speaker 1: Fellow coustum.
Speaker 2: It is the years on nine ninety nine, the eve of the year three thous mother Earth is style. The hills in the valley, who was filled with the beauty of sounds, malley of fallow and silent music has lost its moves. There's no singing, no dancing, no smiling, no individual styling.
Speaker 3: That there is hope.
Speaker 2: I'm across the universe. A rebel band the vodcast has arrived, bringing with them the hopes and dreams of a new generation, a generation imbued with the spirit of song and the true.
Speaker 4: Rhythm of life.
Speaker 2: One can only hope that their arrival will signal the.
Speaker 1: Dawn are definitely restless.
Speaker 5: One two three, Baby man around because you love so min as I know by show, But it does anyone up standing to see me.
Speaker 1: Walk out of the door.
Speaker 5: Don't try to fight the been and just the don alone's judy me.
Speaker 6: How are you, folks yours double jback here coming at you live SLASH live from my studio slash RV dining Room, Okay directly outside the city of Little Porter Prince, Ohio formerly known as Springfield, Ohio. Now, folks, I will be your pilot and navigator for this Shenanigan infused journey to the mind of this particular garbage can dude and joining us here at some point in time, My co host Nick from The Occult Rejects will be also joined us. But we got a guest here, Writer Lee, talking ancient alien cargo cults, and you know, perfect timing as well as we've been working on this show for a few weeks getting this together, well, I'm sort of with planning in advanced a few weeks ago to the point where great timing with us current UFO, you know, flap of drones and other weird activity going on in the guys something. Writer has done a lot of research and study into these subjects, and you know where these two intersect actually, these these alien sy ops and the ancient alien cargo cults and the potential occult surroundings of some of those intersections. So some stuff writers well versed in, and a lot of a lot of stuff we've been talking about here on Operation GCD. But Writer, I appreciate your time. Bud, welcome to Operation GCD.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for having me on. Really appreciate it. We got a lot to talk about. I mean, we can get in takes so many different directions. And we talked before we started the show, and you were familiar with the work that I'd done on a lot of these UFO cults. I have a whole series of them on a YouTube channel. There's a playlist on there called UFO Doomsday Cults and.
Speaker 3: That's the race By show.
Speaker 6: You got there on YouTube, and I'll podcast platforms too, it seems right, Yes.
Speaker 4: Sir, you find it on rais by Giants on YouTube and anywhere that you listen to podcast Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon, iHeartRadio, anywhere you listen to the podcasts. You can find the show sipe.
Speaker 3: With your link three in the in the show notes as well. Therefore it but so.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Writers writers UFO Doomsday Cult series. Highly recommend it. We'll just be touching some of the surface level of some of those things. I've listened to that series. It's a fantastic series.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I really appreciate that. I put a lot of work into it. So I really hope people hope that blows up later on, you know what I mean, and people will really yeah the gems that are in there.
Speaker 6: There's interest in the topic, I think, right, I mean, I think more and more people are looking to the skies and they're having some questions, So I think that's gonna some turn some interest that way. And as I said, I've been doing some ancient alien cargo cult discussions here and relative not just the cargo cult kind of philosophies, but some of the cult members' activities. For example, the introduction we heard from Outcast, well, they're apparently what's considered one of the quote unquote New Wabbian millionaires according to the public relations folks from the New Wabbian Nation, which was an ancient alien cargo cult, Black nationalist cargo cult. Mound builders. They you know, they're the descendants from ancient Egyptians. Dwight York, the cult leader these you know, that was they're kind of their philosophies. They built a huge four hundred and fifty acre ancient Egyptian city on the mounds in Georgia, Sphinxes Pyramids, complete with a nightclub in the pyramid. Because Dwight York is kind of the inventor of hip hop music, so a lot of hip hop artists, you know, pay homage to him and their lyrics. Jay Z pays homage doing for starting his career. Jay Z's first music video was shot at the New Abby Nation Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Speaker 4: So we see how they was turning out for jay Z. Right now he's being sued along with U Diddy as well.
Speaker 6: And then so you beat me to the bunch that rider go. Let's say jay Z might be meeting his friend Dwight York soon. Dwight York Florence super Mix prison for the next one hundred and fifty years for kid deadlie and child sex trafficking, So him and jay Z might be seeing each other soon there in Florence.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And that reminds me of this call called the Aralian Cult. It was I think it was episode four of My Doomsday Call series and all revolves around this guy named Ryelle and he essentially bought all this property in Canada and he made this it was basically a sex callt a UFO sex cult, and he would, you know, have this ladies dance in front of them and then he would pick out the best woman and have sex with him that night. And it was like for like royalty. It was these women and he said that he was training these women for the Alohem to be there, essentially their slaves whenever the Alloheim land and on Earth in twenty thirty five and give us all of their robots and all their technology and their cloning technology. And he also started this company in Canada called Clone Aid, where he supposedly cloned the human beings.
Speaker 3: And in two thousand, yeah, about that, right, the cloning.
Speaker 4: They said that it was all real, and they cloned the person and her name was Eve, and now she lives somewhere in Israel. Imagine that, and where no one can you know, no scientist has ever been able to examine her to see if she loan and all that. And then supposedly the story goes as he was on this mountain range and saw an Aloheim ship, and the Aloheim came and picked them up and took him in the space and took him to his to their home planet, where they gave him a bunch of these sex robots that he can have sex with it. And that's where he got the idea to start this clonal company.
Speaker 6: But the cults, aren't they every time always sex goults.
Speaker 4: The leader has got to be having sex with all of the everyone that they can possibly get their hands on and what reminded me of you know, you're talking about this where they built a lot of this acreage and all this stuff. Well, apparently the Ryal they need to get donations and a lot of money in order to build this Alohem landing pad for the extraterrestrial Aloheim to land in twenty thirty five. And if they haven't built the proper landing pad for the Yloheim, then they're not going to show up and share their sex robots with humanity.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a real bummer. I hope we don't miss that on that with them? Was it the Ralians?
Speaker 6: That's that's the Swastik assemble that Kanye tweeted out right and got a banded from Twitter.
Speaker 4: That's the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting group, those brilliants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a it's like a Swasta guy inside of a Star of David.
Speaker 3: Which that's right, that's right, very unique symbol.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's the word the backwards one too, so it's not or it could be the one that the Nazis used. I would have to look up a picture again because we know that the one that the Swasaka the Nazi used were completely different than what the original swastika, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or the Native American swastika for that matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's an interesting point because there's another styl of Swatsika of a group that I often like to highlight in their activities in this world, and it's kind of the intersection of what I think is these UFO or anchient alien cargo colts and modern day Satanism, And that's a group like the Processed Church of the Final Judgment, an off shoot Scientile, which is in the sense and offshoot they're the Oto, but the process used of the swats because their symbol, and they have a very ancient alien cargo cult theology where they have these the watchers, which are these sort of disembodied spirits that lifts orange space. I mean, to me, they seem obviously like demons, but you know, that's that's kind of how I.
Speaker 3: Look at a lot of the subjects.
Speaker 4: They all have like a weird mixing of theology and mysticism mixed up in there with them. But whenever, you you know, get down to the fine details of like all these cults going back from the early thirties with the Cult of im that we were mentioning earlier, whereas literally all of these New Age beliefs all stem from the cult of I Am with Guyana and the Ballard within the United States, and then that created all of these different offshoots of all these cults. But it really started to hit hardcore around the early fifties. You had all these Fox cults in these cults really popping up around the fifties, and that is the exact time that the CIA started their mk ultra programs, like within a year.
Speaker 3: Range, like any timing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, with scientology there as well, right, because it's obviously not Justice CIA, like probably Office of Navy Intelligence, air Force Intelligence doing their program.
Speaker 3: Air Force really got into the mk ultr stuff, have you. I believe Yes they did, were some of them. They really loved that stuff, didn't they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were the most interested in and out of all the agencies. And we can only wonder why they were the most interesting, you know, because and then you look at all the sightings of UFOs over the years since nineteen forty seven, and you'll you'll get a big reason why that they would be interested in using mk ultra. I mean, the whole Men in Black story is very reminiscent of a like an operation, right, Like if you put something in the sky, and you put something out there, and then you'd let people see it, and then you go and ask them questions about what they've seen. That's like a follow up to an operation. That's what you would do. In an operation. You would essentially sort of fabricate this event, and then the people that witness the event, you would go to them and then ask them exactly what it is what they saw, and they would be like a perception test, because some people would claim that they would see one thing and other people would claim that they've seen another. And that's a common thread throughout these UFO sightings and even abduction sightings like that the Manhattan alien abduction documentary that's on Netflix it just came out, which I'm a huge fan of. I loved that documentary.
Speaker 3: Which one is this which abduction case is familiar?
Speaker 4: It's the Manhattan alien abduction case that involves Bud Hopkins, which I did a whole show on Bud Hopkins using regression therapy to regress people back to when they think that they've been abducted by aliens, which is just a huge, big farce, you know, to because you have the ability to implant thoughts into people's heads. When it comes to regression. I mean, regression does serve a really good therapeutic sense. It's actually supposed to help you with like addictions and like quitting smoking and like alcoholism and stuff. That's what regression is originally supposed to be for. It's not for figuring out if you've been abducted by aliens or.
Speaker 3: Not right, new habit forming stuff, not the alien implants and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Sure, the guy Ballard, the originator of this colt of I AM, was also a hypnotherapist. See a lot of these runners of these cults, like the called of Universal Medicine out of Australia. He was also a hypnotist. The ground Crew cult, that guy was also a hypnotist. So it's like, you know, is it just a coincidence that these people are also hypnotherapists that are running these freaking cults.
Speaker 6: That's a great point because another relative to some of the process discussions I've had her on Operations, GCD, touch Base a little bit, and some other some other process researchers have identified these hypnotists that are all surrounding the Manson situation, and some of which are very US Navy spooky type of characters that no one really talks about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then there's evidence pointing to the fact that that the CIA was actual people that taught Manson how to hypnotize people using drugs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I think, and I think that's kind of a lot of the big secret around him is is that these programs are still being used for.
Speaker 3: For a lot of other functions, not just specifically that one.
Speaker 6: They have more of a general use of drugging and hypnotizing people to get them to do whatever, you know, means necessary.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I think, uh, you know, I think I think we're we you know, kind of what your point was of the nineteen fifties. The onset of a lot of these these uh, these UFO doomsday cults raccinally in cargo colts is the we now live in an era of which these these cults, in my opinion, have have literally taken over politics and society right to the point where there's numerous instances where they intersect within the upper echelon of of American politics, but also other other nations politics, including like Mexico, who had numerous uh uh children of former presidents of Mexico high up in the Nexium cult for example. So you know, there's a lot of these these cults that that have intersected the upper echelons of politics, and I really think we just live in this whole culture.
Speaker 3: These things have taken over.
Speaker 6: I use the image of C three of You from Return of the Jedi as the image and the and the and the cover art for for tonight's.
Speaker 3: Show because that's kind of I get a lot of questions of like.
Speaker 6: What is an ancient alien cargo cult? And that's kind of a you know, it's kind of a depiction of what an ancient alien cargo cult is where the e walks there and have have discovered C three PO and the Nike he's a god, and then they create this whole you know, veneration of them.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a that's a perfect example. And yeah, that's Return of the Jedi.
Speaker 6: Right Yeah, that's Return of the Jedi. And again it's existing in a gal in a galaxy far far away, in a time long ago, far far away. So it's literally in the credits, the opening credits, they tell you it's an ancient alien you know storyline, right, it's a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. So that is the story of ancient aliens right there. That's you look at scientology, they have a story of a tale of a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. They just don't call it star wars. They call it, you know, xenoism if you will.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And that's the thing about a lot of these cults too, is like they always change up their doctrine whenever people start catching on that they're called is full of shit, and they always you know, try and backtrack on it and change exactly what's going on when things start to not pan out, and they all copy off of each other as well, like seekers UFO cult from nineteen fifty four, which no one ever really even heard of until I started talking about it, and then it was actually on an episode of Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix recently where they talked about it and I was like, huh, where did they get this from? But anyway, uh, the Cold of nineteen.
Speaker 3: Where was the Secrets? I'm I'm not familiar with these guys. The Secrets?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was called also out of Chicago. Just how the Cold of I Am is also out of Chicago as well, and it was established, and I think around this December of nineteen fifty four, which a lot of them came up. In nineteen fifty four, you also had the UHL after created, right, yes, and you know the Air Force is doing their test of the you know, running the test for NASA until NASA completely took that over. And but it really revolves around this lady called Dorothy Martin, and she basically told her cult, that her followers of this cult that the United States was going to be essentially destroyed by a gigantic earthquake in a huge tidal wave. See that's another thing that these cults uses, like nothing but fear, which you can see that within this community as well, like people use the fear narrative to get people to buy things. And that's another one that the mainstream media also uses, is fear like you got to protect yourself in case of a giant disaster or whatever. So Dorothy Martin her always apocalyptic spin, and that comes from Christianity of course, in the Book of Revelation, and that's what you know. The entire cult of the Waco cult with Dave koresh Uh or krush I get those confused because they're very similar to the UFO whistleblower that is Big Core Rash is the Waco leader. And then you have David Grush, which is the UFO whistleblower that testified in front of Congress, which is very similar in their name structure, in the way that you say their names. And I don't think anyone really caught on to that, but I just had the Waco the Gentleman that survived Waco on my show right before that, so I was like, Wow, this guy sounds the exact same title of David Thibodeau was the guy that survived Waco that came on my shows. He was at Waco and he was inside the building when it was being burnt down, and him and I believe eleven other people were the only survivors of that entire incident. But anyway, Dorothy Martin, she convinced her entire following group that this huge natural disaster was going to happen and this tidle way is going to come in and destroy the entire United States. And you know, she got this information, of course from telepathic communication from aliens that which she calls the Guardians, which then later gets regurgitated with Ashana Dean's work with the Guardian Races and the DNA strands and the twelve strand DNA that she wrote several books on later on in the nineties. And it all comes back full circle, and a lot of it starts with these UFO cults and the believers and the followers of this cult, you know, were they thought that they were going to be saved by these massive UFOs that were going to come down called the Guardian Races UFOs, And they said that it was going to happen on December twenty first, nineteen fifty four, and then when that didn't happen, they pushed the day back, and then they just kept pushing the day back until everyone just lost interest. But there was this gentleman that infiltrated in the call called Leon Futzinger, which was a psychologist, and he infiltrated into the Seekers cult with the with a goal of trying to study their psychological you know, they're they're essentially their coping mechanisms of when their beliefs failed. Whenever, you know, they would say that this was going to happen on a certain date, then how would they justify the reason why that thing didn't happen and Leon.
Speaker 6: The apocalypse didn't come right, which seems to be an ongoing trend that even though the apocalypse never come with these cults, a contingent of the cult still seems to stick around with a new leader, right with a new date and.
Speaker 4: Leon Fenger exactly. And then they try to switch it up, and they try and cover their asses and use some kind of wacky, stupid explanation as to why the aliens didn't show up, like that their spaceship broke down, or that they met such secretly with the government and they didn't do it publicly and things are going to change, blah blah blah blah blah, and just keeps going on and on and on and but a little well known thing that people not well known thing sorry, that people did not know about this cult was this calt is where the term cognitive dissonance actually originated from, and originated from this psychiatrist, a psychologist sorry that infiltrated into the cult and studied these members whenever their predictions failed, and he developed the term cognitive dissonance. And I was also talked about in the documentary. So those people on Netflix, So those people had to have watched my show on this this call the year before this call it even came out. I mean, this documentary even came out.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a good nod to your research, then, isn't it.
Speaker 4: And this, uh, this is the on Fessenger guy that created the term cognitive dissonance. Is so interesting because that's why people within the UFO community call people that don't believe in UFOs and don't believe in aliens, oh well, they got cognitive business. They just can't wrap their minds around when the term was actually first developed and came to fluition from those people that believed UFOs and aliens. It's like a switcher through.
Speaker 3: Sure, that's a I'm have to look more into. That's an interesting culture. I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 6: That's especially with the origins of the cognitive dissonance term. Like you said, it's so commonly used today.
Speaker 3: I like your point, though.
Speaker 6: You also made their writer about the derivative nature of these cults. And I don't know that you covered Heaven's Gate in your series, but I'm sure you've come across Heaven's Gate.
Speaker 4: Yes, so I did cover Heavens Gate, yes.
Speaker 6: Okay, well maybe I missed that one then, But yeah, so what were you what were some of your thoughts here, because they were really unique when it seemed like they had some some strange government it contracts, it seemed. But just the origin story they came from basically a mental institution right in Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, supposedly the Marshall apple White was what. There's so many conflicting statements of how he met, uh, Bonnie nettle. Some say that they met together at a hospital when Marshall apple White was going to check up on a friend at a hospital and she was a nurse there, and another said he was locked up in a mental hospital and that's how they met. But Bonnie Nettles basically influenced him into a lot of these belief structures. And essentially what Marshall apple White and Bonnie Nettles did in the beginnings, they traveled around to all of these spiritual centers and all these New Age alternative belief systems in the United States, and a lot of these centers and like Buddhist temples and like talked with all these people so that they can form their guidelines of how they wanted to structure their cult and to get their.
Speaker 6: That was manage real quick there, writer. So I just I that was that kind of your take what they were doing with these different because I did notice that. So they did go to these strange They went from Texas and they high tailed it. Their first stop was Oregon on their to understand cults and recruit folks. And I found you like that'd be a very unique story that I don't you recall the town in Oregon that they went to, because I that I don't recall.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 4: I'm not one hundred percent sure on the exact town in Oregon, but supposedly that was their very first meeting and they were handing out flyers around Oregon and they were at this event center, and then they would and people that went to that original first meeting in Oregon. Uh so, like many people said that it was like walking in and meeting uh Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Right exactly right. Yeah, it was very beneficial for apple White.
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, So I guess that town that they went to was a cult from the nineteen thirties that was banished to that town. I believe they were originally in corp of Valis and then it was the Holy Rollers and the interesting thing as far as these derivative natures of these cults and stuff. I think that was a great explanation because they did for some reason. If you look at Marshall Appleway, the last thing I think of is Jesus, right. So whatever you put on that, let you put onto that hotel that night. He had some magic going on. But when they redid a part of my series I do here on Operation GCD is a look at the grunge counterculture, comparing it to Dave McGowan's treatment of Laurel Canyon. And when I was researching Seattle's Pike Place at one point in time number of years ago, I saw that the Habit's Gate cult had bought one of those bricks that they do when they like to raise money and restoration of like a city area or whatnot, rehabilitation whatnot. So they were redoing Pike's Place and they were selling these bricks. You could donate money, get your name on a brick. The Heaven's Gate folks bought a brick on the site where the Holy Rollers cult leader was murdered seventy years prior whatever sixty years prior, which is that is the cult that live in that Oregon town that they recruited. So this weird derivative kind of cult network nature. I don't understand it, but all these cults seem to they seem to know who to talk to, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And they would probably know that by traveling around to and getting within these inner circles of this whole thing, and the Heaven's Gate thing really started to fall apart whenever Bonnie Nettles died and she got brain cancer and she didn't ascend into the fifth dimension to be transformed into an extraterrestrial by the into the next evolutionary level above human, right, because that's what their entire belief system revolved around, was that this time was going to come where they were going to be raptured up, which is exactly like the Book of Revelation and Christianity. Christians believe that a rapture is coming. It's all based around it all has ties in christian And that's what the i AM called was also about what it had all of its roots and all of its ideology based in Christianity, and it was a patriotism cult. It was, you know, because Saint Jermaine was the one that influenced the you know, the the Nation State, and wrote the helped write the Declaration of Independence, like all the stuff. So then it becomes a patriotic thing. And then it's giving people a little bit of taste of something familiar that they can kind of sink their teeth in while taking it in like a semi new direction. And that's what a lot of these cult members talk about within that you know previously were in these types of cults. They were, Like the reason that I was so drawn to it is because I had never heard anything like it before. But really, where all these calls got all their beliefs and their ideologies is ripping off all these people that came before them.
Speaker 3: Sure, I like what UFO series and called a cult Burrito.
Speaker 4: No, it's called Burreto with the classic called Burrito.
Speaker 3: Nick. Nick.
Speaker 6: Did you get Did you get sucked into the OTO through some of these some of these similar solid tactics.
Speaker 2: No, I tell you the truth, I think they're more specific, specific ideas that they have. You know, I wouldn't say they have a lot of them. Actually probably pushed me away.
Speaker 3: From it even more.
Speaker 2: Oh no, No, it was just honestly the OTO Again, like I said, it was the only order around me that fucked with magic openly as soon as you walked in the door. And uh, between that and knowing that it was so like eclectic with different types of practices, I know I'd be able to probably run into somebody that might be interesting. I could learn from multiple people, but no, like their specific stuff is just like a little bit I'll tell you totally as a little bit too.
Speaker 5: Much for me.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show and tell some some UFO slaps from your neck of the woods, your old neck of the woods in New York, New well, New Jersey, I mean the whole I don't know.
Speaker 6: You see some of the images, Like I watched the news Nation clip Arler, they had some radar images. There's drawns literally all across New Jersey right now for some reason.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing that they're saying that they just disappear and then like they go dark. That's a direct quote from a lot of these people that they just go dark. Well what does going dark mean? Like, do I mean that they just turned the lights are just being turned off? Or like what why could you not see this on a thermal imaging camera? Or you know, the military has freaking military grade night vision goggles. I mean I've used them. Yeah, I've used them at UFO conferences. Like you're telling me that people can, like civilians can get these military grade night vision goggles. But the military doesn't have military grade night vision goggles.
Speaker 3: I can assure you, right, Yeah, they do for sure.
Speaker 6: They have something called In fact, they have something called short wave infrared, which is different from the heat signature infra red. Short wave infrared basically just detects mass, any object with mass, so you can see through any fog, any smoke for miles with a short waving red And.
Speaker 4: Then they don't know what but yeah, they call them drones. It doesn't make any sense, like, oh, hey, yeah, these are a bunch of drums, but we don't know what they are. You just said what they were. You just said that they were drones. Like how stupid do they think that we are? They literally think these people think that we're the dumbest people on the planet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because the soul is nick, as I was explaining to the folks of the interwebs, writer and I were playing originally planning the show's scheduled a couple of weeks ago, before all this current drone and quote unquote U A f u A p ufo whatever they're calling these days flap, but yeah, I mean it's literally everywhere, and the way that folks are acting about it just seems overtly ignorant because it wasn't from yeah, the drones to what drones are you talking about? To now writers got a clip here they're manned vehicles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had a White House representative yesterday come out and say that they're they're manned aircraft? So I what are they? Are they from Iran? Are they Is it a mothership from Iran? Is it Aliens? Is it UFOs? Is it UAPs? Is it freaking manned aircraft?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: How can this be happening for so long? And then they have no idea what it is? It makes your sense? But how's it going next? All right? And uh, I speak to you. How's it going?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 4: Good to see you. I love your shirt, bro, thank you, thank you for today the Jason Jason for Christmas.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 6: Actually the thirteenth episode of live episode of Operation GCD live here on Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, that's why I did it up.
Speaker 3: That's this is an very good point though, Yeah, why would these things need lights.
Speaker 6: It seems like they want to be seen by having these these various multi colored lights. For sure, it seems the whole, the whole mess of it doesn't make a lot of sense. But yell me pull up this this clipper you brought rider because it's a good uh, it's a good indicator of what's going on here with some of this, some of this nonsense about these drones or whatever they're supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 7: I just want to add a few comments on the reports of drone activity here on the East Coast, particularly in and around New Jersey. We have no evidence at this time that the reported drone sightings pose a national security or a public safety threat, or have a foreign nexus. The Department of Homeland Security and the FBI are investigating these sightings, and they're working closely with state and local law enforcement to provide resources using numerous detection methods to better understand their origin. Using very sophisticated electronic detection technologies provided by federal authorities. We have not been able to and neither have state or local law enforcement of authorities corroborate any of the reported visual sightings.
Speaker 4: See this is really strange. That what he just said that it almost sounds like that they're denying that they're even there exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like, we can't corroborate it. Wellt what does that even mean? It's such a legally way to approach the situation.
Speaker 4: But then he goes on to say, and the rest of this, it's only got about twenty more seconds left. Then he goes on to say that we'll just listen to it.
Speaker 7: To the contrary, upon review of available imagery, it appears that many of the reported sightings are actually manned aircraft that are being operated lawfully.
Speaker 4: So he says that we can't coroborate any of the video footage from anything that was taken, but it appears that they're manned aircraft, So which is it? Like, Yes, it's the most ridiculous double speak that I've ever heard.
Speaker 7: United States Post Guard is providing support to the state of New Jersey and has confirmed that there is no evidence of any foreign based involvement from coastal vessels. And importantly, there are no reported or confirmed drone sightings in any restricted airspace.
Speaker 4: Which is completely opposite to what they originally said. They said that it was that they were in restricted airspace and it is so crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: So there's been numerous reports of Lanley Air Force Base. I know.
Speaker 6: In fact Germany, number of air force bases in Germany just today had more had some drone reports. So there's been a number of military installations Edgewood Arsenal and they're in uh Redstone Arsenal. I believe whatever army weapons depot there is in New Jersey that I can't currently think of.
Speaker 4: Edgewood, it wasn't Edgewood. Some of the first experimental uh ultimate programs exactly.
Speaker 3: That's their Maryland, good.
Speaker 4: Old Edgewood all the Army.
Speaker 6: Where Frank Zappa grew up. And Frank Zappa was a member of the Church of SubGenius, the UFO cult, right.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the Church of SubGenius. That's such a wild When I covered that one as well, that one was wild. I mean it was obviously it seemed like a parody cult like that they were, because everything that their excuses like for why none of the stuff that happened, it was just like so ridiculous, like how could anybody believe this stuff? Seemed to me to be like a parody cult.
Speaker 6: They definitely come off as a parody cult for sure, but they definitely also like they seem to have some actual belief system to them. I mean, to me, they come off a lot of Discordian, but even the Discordies that think have a have a pretty strong belief system for claiming not to be a religion.
Speaker 3: Praise Bob, as they're saying right within the church SubGenius, Yeah, praise Bob, Bob Dobbs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good Bob Dobbs. And that they actually got the photo out of a back of a freaking yellow phone book and I found it in the back pages and then cut it out and made the made the version of that Bob smoking cigar.
Speaker 3: The characterized version of Bob. Yeah.
Speaker 6: He Well, that image is funny you mentioned that, because that image is and the impact of this cult has gone pretty far, not only Frank Zappa, but that image was used on the Sublime forty Ounce the Freedom album.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't know. I didn't realize that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the it's that Bob Dobbs image. The other folks like Pee Wee Herman I believe was a was a member maybe, uh, the least singer of DVO i've read was a member of these folks. Across the spectrum kind of a society.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's uh.
Speaker 6: I was trying to Maybe I was thinking the wrong guy. David Berner was talking hands. Maybe that's what I was thinking. Devot, thank you. Yeah, and my eighties bands mixed up.
Speaker 4: Easy to Do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Robert Anton Wilson was was was a part of the Church of SubGenius. So one thing that really interested me with the Church of SubGenius, Nick, are you familiar with these folks, the Church of the.
Speaker 3: Subjects at all? So they do a lot of recruiting.
Speaker 6: It seems within like they have a very mysterious kind of background, right, Bob Dobbs, is this kind of character that may exist or may may not exist in our own timeline?
Speaker 3: Right? Writer? Is that kind of the story there? Am I getting that right?
Speaker 4: It's basically right. It's like the basically a fictionalized, propped up character that they've kind of created, and then they gave them like a giant backstory behind them and created all this mythology surrounding them. And one of the funniest things about this cult was these UFOs were supposed to show up at a certain time in a certain date, and like they had this manuscript that was written from Bob Dobbs that only the heads of the cult could read. And then they went out and it was supposed to be on a certain date because Bob Dobbs apparently wrote out a calendar of when the aliens were going to show up. So they're all standing out in this field. And then the aliens didn't show up, and they said that they mistakingly read the calendar wrong and they were reading the calendar upside down. So that's the reason why it didn't happen on that date. That was one of the funniest cover ups of why the aliens didn't show up.
Speaker 2: That people can't realize they're looking at something upside I don't want them to tell me anything else, right, right, yeah, you just you just right like I'm gonna fucking take my life, you know, might put my life in your hands now.
Speaker 3: Right yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, And another interesting thing I find them interesting is Bob Dobbs allegedly gets his messages, takes orders from an alien named ion Io and and through some sort of channeling procedures, right.
Speaker 3: I believe that's how the story goes.
Speaker 6: In fact, there's a website called Ion and Bob which kind of highlights this relationship. Not a very creative name, it's just it is very descriptive of what you'll find there. And one thing to interest me with this is the intersection between characters like this Robert Anton Wilson included being a member of the Church of the.
Speaker 2: OK lose them.
Speaker 4: Did he freeze? He froze? Yeah? Dang, Nick, is your trying to shine baby? Get yeah?
Speaker 2: Right? I just had something into my mind too that I wanted to ask and it just totally threw me off. Now and the whole thought escape to me.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 6: What I would saying was the the intersection between these UFO Ancient Alliant cargo cults and conspiracy culture. Right, Robert Anton Wilson is this major conspiracy culture figure.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's.
Speaker 6: Populated a lot of the modern day mythos surrounding the Illuminati and a number of other, you know, a number of other topics, but notably Bob Dobbs was very close with May Brussel, who's this you know, kind of the queen of conspiracy culture. In fact, you'll find Bob Dobbs an ion in Bob dot Com. I'll put a link in the in the show notes for folks of the interwebs. We'll see Bob Dobbs is there at May Brussel's funeral eighty eight.
Speaker 4: Well, there's so much overlap between the beliefs of these cults, especially when it comes to the Cult of I Am in their early thirties. Like if you just you know, replaced Guy and Edna Ballard with Trump and JFK Jr. You essentially have the q Andon cult, like I'd say, verbatim, the exact same.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's interesting you point that out, because isn't it isn't there some associations with the q Andon movement and the IM cult and members of the.
Speaker 4: Well, everything that they talk about is basically like the exact same thing. Like the Cold of I Am talked about how Saint Jermaine was going to come back and then he was going to restore the gold standard to the the Federal Reserve, and that the Saint Jermaine's trust was going to be distributed to everyone evenly, just like the QAnon call talks about Nasara Jasara and how we have all this money and then like when all this stuff happens, everyone's going to get millions of dollars in their bank account.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's like verbatim, like almost the exact same thing. You just switch up some characters in there. And also the Court of I Am had many spiritual things that are talked about to this very day. They came up with the idea of twin rays, which is this, you know, love connection between the somebody like you're incarnated on like someone's incarnated, and then your other self is incarnated and when you come together, you're complete and all that, which is now what is called trim flames exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like that's just an excuse to keep having an unhealthy relationship go longer than that.
Speaker 4: And then there's actually a twin flame cult too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that ship.
Speaker 2: They were fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: I didn't do a show on it, but I've I've learned about it and right up about it. Yeah. Well they'll literally set up these people together and like make them do all this like.
Speaker 2: Each other's twin flames, even if they had known.
Speaker 3: Oh really they so other. I see what you're saying. They're convincing.
Speaker 6: They're there, they're they're they're destined to be with one another. Well that's what these cults do, right, They kind of and they forced members to marry each other, and it seems like the actual idea of marriage is very fluid with a lot of these cults, including even scientology, where they're just you know, they're they're these ancient aliens stuck in these human bodies. So these marriages are very temporal. They don't you know that, they don't have to take them very seriously, so they're often discarding one spouse for another spouse within the cult.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the Colt Examiner's comment here, twin Flames came from the God of the Gnostics. Which the thing about these cults is they don't it doesn't matter who created it first, because they all copy off of each other. It matters to popularize the idea, and the im cult was very popular. They would make millions and millions of dollars. They actually got sued in court for mail fraud because they was sending these pamphlets to people and it promised them all this stuff like spiritual ascension, like guy Ballard had apparently had like this golden chair that you could sit down in and you would have send to the fifth dimension and like all this stuff. And they were sending these pamphlets like in people's mailboxes in order to you know, entice people to send them money, to like send them donations in the mail. And then eventually all these people, after being scammed for a lot of years, they ended up suing them back for millions of dollars and all the money that they lost.
Speaker 6: So it doesn't even come amongst the sign ptology crowd too. Right, once they break free, they want to get all that money back. So they start seeing them, Yeah, where do all.
Speaker 4: My money go? What do you mean? What do you mean my money went to you build living a luxurious life and having twenty five cars and living.
Speaker 6: In a mansion, or in Scientology's cases, they start building things called like these superpower building. We're supposed to be able to go there and learn superpowers, you know, like your a Marvel Comics character or something.
Speaker 4: Superpowers is a big thing, dude. Like they want to be able to learn how to be psychic. They want to learn and get all these mystical abilities, and you know, and that's what these a lot of these these cults, and these leaders of these cults I promised their followers, and none of it ever happens. I mean, that's what the Heaven's Gate cald was telling their followers to just go out into a field and hold your arms up for freaking ever and wait for the UFOs to come rest you and we'll send you up into the sky. So they just had people randomly out there where I can't around the fire, out there waiting for UFOs. And they didn't say, oh, well, they're definitely going to come. They say, if you go out there enough, they'll show up. We don't know when it might be tomorrow, maybe next week, next month, next year, ten years. But you just got to keep doing it.
Speaker 6: And that same attitude is permeated again as you pointed out a number number of examples of this derivative nature of these cults, because then you have folks like Steven Greer, who's kind of at the epicenter. I think of this alien nix like no nothing.
Speaker 3: And Cargo Coult stuff.
Speaker 6: Because you have Aaron Rodgers, one of the biggest sports figures going on one of the biggest sports shows, Pat McAfee, I believe yesterday or today, talking about how he was going to go spend tonight with some lasers because he's in New Jersey with the Jets. He's gonna go spend some night tonight with some lasers and meditate trying to contact these UFOs and drones falling over New Jersey using Steven Greer's CE five method.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, see all you gotta do. See it's it's transferred and it's turned into something to for now. Like back then it was like through the mail, it was like, you know, send me money and now grant you you'll you'll send it into the fifth dimension mention next to next evolutionary level above human and be transform into an extraterrestrial from UFOs. And now it's download my app for nine ninety nine and go out into a field with your friends in contact daily. Right, the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. Right, is this kind of like you just go out there and you think about it? Maybe? Is that? I think that's what Stephen grew is kind of d.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're supposed to somehow communicate with the UFOs, the aliens that are inside the UFOs. You're supposed to telepathically send them your coordinate of exactly where you are on the Earth, and somehow they receive that message and then they show up in their craft.
Speaker 3: Sounds almost like magic, doesn't It sounds very cult ritualistics now, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this is just my opinion. I think Stephen gri is using those people to do something else. How do you think if any anything in the Skies it's due to him and a few other people there.
Speaker 6: Well, you gotta look, you fund at him right, then you got you got people like Lawrence Rockefeller. Who Lawrence Rockefeller, I'm sure riders picked up on a number of alien projects he's financed over the years, besides just Stephen.
Speaker 2: Greer scam scam ontess I think, I hate to say it, who's that Greer?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely? Well? Is that is that correct?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Lawrence Rockefeller was a big financier of one of these activities for many years. I mean he's passed now, but Career was a recipient of a lot of money from my from him.
Speaker 3: I believe there's some other characters as well.
Speaker 4: Well. It's so interesting because so many of these people are getting funding from private organizations and uh and and private funders. Well we'll never really know about that have passed away, and then like, you know, where do they even get I mean, Stephen Grea said that he was like what did you say? It was an emergency doctor or whatever. And then like in the beginning, he's showing up with all these like bodyguards. He has like a giant entourage like around him of like ten people, and he's showing up in like black ass uvs and stuff, and all of a sudden, he's got all this money and he's wearing these super fancy watches and stuff like. Bro, like, you're telling me you're making all this money off of this freaking app that you made for people to contact UFOs and aliens.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I think he kind of erupted out of that same scene of like people like Linda moulten Howe. Maybe again with some of that financing from.
Speaker 2: Lady she looks like a.
Speaker 6: She looks the fourth Well, there's more people that are on the forefront of this financing, I think with folks like Christopher Mellon, right, he's big. He's been big in the intelligence the Melon banking family, but very influential in the defense intelligence aspects of these programs.
Speaker 3: Is that is that? Is that an accurate statement?
Speaker 4: Well, a lot of these people are funded by directly, directly or indirectly by the government or somebody from the government, and the whole thing is to I personally believe is to try and dissuade people from all this stuff being like extraterrestrial craft. Just as we've seen these craft over in New Jersey, like they're now calling them drones, they didn't come out and say that they're unidentified flying objects or their UAPs. I think that this is actually a push because they let the genie out of the bottle with all the missing disinformation surrounding UFOs and extraterrestrials, which comes directly from the government. All of the theories that you've heard about aliens and UFOs came directly from the government, from the NSA and from the Air Force running psychological operations on Paul Benowitz, which then spread out across to all of ufology and those stories.
Speaker 3: Get Yeah, he was very big in the seeding of a lot of these ideas.
Speaker 4: Pretty much all of them, every single one that you can possibly think about for the top of your head, came from Paul Benowitz.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that was kind of what Richard Dodie and some of the OSI guys were kind of feeding him, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The the real person that, well, the real group of people that were actually in charge of that really wasn't even the Air Force. It was the NSSA. They were the ones that were really responsible for all the missing disinformation surrounding Paul Benimas, because they broke into his home replaced his computer with an NSA modified computer to make him believe that he's in communication through his laptop or through his computer at the time with extraterrestrial aliens, and he was decoding all these messages. You know that they were telling them that he was the chosen one and that they'll only communicate with him, and that they're here for Earth's resources, and that they've signed a contract with the government to build these bases. And that's where all the mythology of the Dulce Base in New Mexico all comes out of with Phil Schneider, and then Bill Cooper runs with all these stories, and then you get the whole contract with aliens and extraterrestrills all thrown in there, which also came from Paul Benewitz, which then later Bill Cooper turned into a contract with aliens and Eisenhower. It's all a psychological operation.
Speaker 6: Sure, great synopsis of like thirty thirty about thirty years of psychological operations right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I crammed it in really quickly because I've talked about it so much, but I.
Speaker 6: Summary, yeah, no, Paul and Paul Benno was Yeah, he was very I mean they drove that dude nuts, didn't I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even literally went out of his mind. He had to be hospitalized because it was just so ridiculously paranoid. They had his house bugged. The Air Force had his house bug. NSA had his house bug that was set up across the street and an unmarked NSA van and then beam these frequencies into his house.
Speaker 3: Was he just what was it Kirkland Air Force Base? Is that where he was out of?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It was right, Yeah, he was just right out. You could see Kirkland Air Force Base from the back patio of his house.
Speaker 6: Which is a big is a big store, that's a big I mean a lot of folks concentrate on, like right, Patterson for Project blue Book and the Nazis out of out of Roswell and whatnot down there, the whole Roswell thing, because Roswell was obviously staffed with Nazis down there as well at that time. But a lot a lot of that stuff get you know, gets alleged to be shipped right Patterson, which seems b record of that occurring. But Kirkland was also part of the same command that Air Force Material Command, the the Weapons Testy and Development Command of the Air Force, so that and that's.
Speaker 4: What they were doing at Kirkland. Yeah, they were just doing experimental aircraft. And Paul was seeing this from his backyard and he thought that it was extraterrestrials.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very I mean very like the upper echelon of secrecy kind of projects would have been tested there for sure, yep.
Speaker 4: And no one thought they'd go out there and drive their car up to Kirkland Air Force Base and see if this was a freaking helicopter or like some kind of drone technology and not a unfl Come on, give me a break. I mean, Bill was a shit. I'm blinking on his name. I've talked about him so much. Bill. He was involved with the Paul Bennowitz affair. It was Richard Dody and William Moore. Bill Moore, William wore same same thing. He pretty much blew the whistle in this entire freaking operation and was like got up in front of a Moufon conference in nineteen seventy eight and was like, listen, this whole thing, like if you if you strip away all of ufology down to his bare bones, like you're left with the Paul Bennowitz case. Like that's what it is. And he was telling all these people on stage and at this move on UFO conference, and like people are like booing them off the stage. They didn't want to hear it. They didn't want to hear that this was all a big giant fabrication by the government. But the UH, but it's gotten to the point when it's cold, been allowed to go on for so long that there's really no closing the lid back on this bottle.
Speaker 3: Sure, oh, absolutely not.
Speaker 6: No, that's a great point because I was just what I was gonna mention here, was familiar with the the New York Posts. UH came out with a present an investigatory report of the summer saying that a the Pentagon had been infiltrated by an alien religion.
Speaker 4: I mean that's what it kind of seems like. I mean, that's the the arrow report that came out of Era. One of the last things that they did, they were like, listen, this is like circular reporting. This is all coming from believers in this phenomenon when we have no substantial evidence that any of this stuff exists.
Speaker 3: Yep, No, that you're spot on.
Speaker 6: That's exactly what this this this covers is that doctor Sean Kirkirkpatrick and are a r report.
Speaker 4: And a gym to the entire thing. Like you know, he came out there, which is what the government's official stance has always been on UFOs. They've always said the same thing.
Speaker 6: And the the journalists that did this series, if you're if you're not familiar with them, I believe his named Stephen green Street and.
Speaker 4: Stephen green Street really great researcher, I guess yeah.
Speaker 6: He Are you familiar with his is in depth investigation into the Skinwalker ranch?
Speaker 4: Yes, I am, man. I'm also he also recently interviewed. Uh he did a two part interview on doctor Sean Kirkpatrick as well for the New York Post.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you are from that's that's part what that's a great series. Yeah, that's that was the part one in that I thought that was a.
Speaker 4: And he's a real journalist, He's someone that really goes in there and I asked the hard questions him uh mcwest and John Greenwall Junior or like some of the best people in this community that actually file four your requests and try and get answers and not just believe what everybody says over and over and.
Speaker 6: Over again, right, And I just believe the twelve foot grades were coming to help us all out and save save the gold reserves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that the ascended Masters are going to come back and save us from all of our problems.
Speaker 3: I like Stephen green Street much like myself.
Speaker 6: He's a fellow, he's an ex Mormon, so I appreciate his his h skepticism surrounding the Mormon you know, alien business as well versus especially as covers of Skinwalker Ranch, which is full of Mormons, the whole, it's the whole. It seems to be a whole Mormon operation. I think so, I mean, and then next got some strong feelings in that regard.
Speaker 2: Well almost everybody. I mean, listen, I understanding your where you are, there's gonna be Mormons, but everybody except for Bigelow, which I couldn't really prove, but I'm sure he might be because there is a big olod name that runs all the way back to like it's Joseph Smith, I think, or at least you're right, yeah, that, I mean they so like that name is in the Mormon thing, but everybody who's owned that house Mormons.
Speaker 3: Uh, contracts from Mormons.
Speaker 2: The people who are working over there now half of them are Mormons. Brandon Fugel is a Mormon. The guy that his right hand man is more. What's up with all these Mormons in this UFO shit over there?
Speaker 3: It seems related, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: I mean, Utah is nothing but full full of them. And also Utah is a really big place where like these behavioral team modification camps go on as well. Oh, they'll take these uh, these teens that are supposedly in trouble. Their family pays this company to come and abduct their child out of their room and basically handcoff them and throw them in the back of an suv and then take them to Utah in the wilderness and have them hike for three months.
Speaker 6: Utah writerliar the the any of the minor UFO reports there. Specifically, the book had never happened. Volume one US Air Force UFO cover.
Speaker 4: Up revealed, I'm not familiar with that. P Thomas, No.
Speaker 6: I know Panas has broughtup to my attention before. I'm not familiar with it either, but definitely have to look into that one because I was stationed in I retired Air Force into twenty years as an MP and that was my first assignment was mounts from Air Force based Great Falls, and there's a lot of UFO lore surrounding the nuclear missile sites up there.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like they're trying to paint this like threat that that they're a threat and that we need to which can only be described as the reason that they would do that is so that some sort of threat could actually happen, and then it's really our technology, and then they have to defend us from our own technology with our technology, so then they can reveal that it's our technology.
Speaker 3: And if you ask folks like that needs to be the.
Speaker 4: Only way around this quagmire that's been that's been put in with this whole UFO topic, that's really the only way around it. Stage of threat that is our own craft and you say that there we don't know what they are, and then that we have to create this craft in order to defend ourselves from the craft, and then that's the way that they basically then they defeat that that enemy and then they're like, oh, guess what we now have all this technology when we've had it since the fifties or working on the fifties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's moddel right. We gotta got to create the enemy to fight the enemy.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: The thing is too that I think is interesting is like the stuff that we're seeing now that like, oh, maybe it's drones, Maybe it's not. It's like, well, like I'm still sure the government has better technology than that if we think that's a drone, you know what I'm saying, Like, I mean, even like the stuff that we're being handed now is like quite possibilities to blow it off. Really is high tech stuff. I have a fucking drone, you know what I'm saying. How many people have drones? Like that's not you know what I'm saying, Like, I just feel like you get even a bullshit answer to cover up that is just old school technology compared to what the government has anyway, and.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and you try and you go take your drone, Nick, and go try and fly it over a military installation. What's going to happen?
Speaker 6: Thomas Crooks? Some affluid over restricted airspace at the July thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, swin airput the won't even let me lift go up exactly.
Speaker 4: They're banned in a lot of areas like you can use them so but yet these ones will just let fly around all over the place and not do anything about them. It's so reminiscent of I'm sure you guys remember I talked about this on my show today on Raised by Giants with Ryan Gable. It's very reminiscent of exactly what happened a year ago with the Chinese spy balloon, do you guys, It's almost identical, and it happened in the almost the exact same month a year ago. The same thing was happening, but instead of them being drones, they were Chinese spiballs.
Speaker 6: Flying over places like Mine Air Force Base, mounts from Air Force Base.
Speaker 3: Same.
Speaker 6: So they've been doing that because again there's been calens reports out of Langley Air Force Base in Virginia Beach. They've been having all sorts of incursions by some some sort of craft for at least a month.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting you're talking about like, uh, spy balloons and we're talking about drones. I've always wondered, I mean, I'm sure it's possible. Who knows but like Dji, it's kind of a common brand that everybody uses for drones because they make them underneath a weight where you don't have to register them, so it's a lot easier just to fly your drone anywhere. Really, that's all made by China, and I was like, I'm like, if there was some way for them to relay everything that we were filming, I'm like, this country is basically mapping itself to China with those drones.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a good theory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of Yeah, well, because it's huge, everybody uses that fucking company.
Speaker 3: And I know being seen right here.
Speaker 6: NORAD's commander just told us about Langley Air Force drone incursions. It had been going on there for a while. And is this broke two months ago? I believe almost two months ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to bring up this article right now, which is the US, the UK and Australia using AI power drone swarms and breaking military exercise, which is unbelievable. Okay here it is. Okay, So the US, the UK and Australia test AI power drone swarms and ground barricing military exercise. August thirteenth, twenty twenty four and the significant development for drone technology. The military Corporation in the United States, United Kingdom and Australia has been conducting joint exercises testing and lamalless drones equipped with artificial intelligence capabilities. Trials took place over Fort Ireland, California, mark over major milestone and implications of the rookous defense pack between the three nations, reported by The Times. So these are essentially AI power drones and they run in like clusters and like this is like a picture of what they what they look like.
Speaker 3: Sure, it's a bad it's a bad week for AI for folks in AI.
Speaker 6: They got that one whistle blower he just got they found him dead today from Open AI, the Open AI whistle blower. And then the the fellow that allegedly murked that United Health CEO. He was a Ivy League Top Honors kind of guy with the computer sciences and a master's degree in AI.
Speaker 4: So well, you also have those people that's just that just came out that who's the creators of the Pokemon Go app? Have you guys? Do you guys know about this?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't Pokemon Pokemon Go.
Speaker 4: I Go type it in and try and find it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, while you're doing that, I got a good example of those drones. You were just talking about their writer as far as what they can do. And I don't know if anyone saw this, but over the summer in the city of Atlanta, they used a bunch of those drones that writer was just showing and they put Steve Harvey's face over the city of Atlanta with some of those drones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they did this at the Super Bowl one year as well.
Speaker 6: That was floating over the city of Atlanta. Could you imagine. I mean, like, you can do a lot of stuff with that kind of technology. So they want to convince folks with some wild stuff. I think it's certainly possible when you can put I mean, that's a pretty clear image of Steve Harvey's face that was floating over Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Well, there's also an article that I showed on my show today with Ryan Gable that the advertising agencies are wanting to use drone technology for advertising their company in the sky. And that's what that looks like of Steve. That would be a great advertisement in the sky. It's not just on billboards and on commercials, as in the freaking sky now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds like Back to the Future really got the billboards in the sky?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the Nitanic Nitonic or house. The Pokemon Go app is player data is training and AI map models. So the players of Pokemon Go may not have realized that, but they've been training more than their Pokemon. Nitanic, the developer behind the popular mobile game Pokemon Go, announced last week that it's building an AI model to map the physical world. This large geospatial model would utilize data collective from players to achieve spatial intelligence, and the company said in a ball Pokemon Go was first released in twenty sixteen, and it's an augmented reality game where players use their mobile phones to find and catch virtual Pokemon in the real world. The game will had more more than six hundred million downloads since release places blah blah blah blah, But essentially it's they use this app as like a back door to map the entire world. Yeah, Nitanic's model is training and processing data using geolocation information from scans players submit of the real world locations while playing Pokemon Go and other Nitanic games. Always an agenda, always an agenda, vine, and nothing's for free.
Speaker 3: Right right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was just reading something about Nianti their day. It's interesting to bring that up. I hadn't heard that Pokemon one, but that is very interesting. I'm not jocked.
Speaker 2: Nordica was doing stuff like that too. Who random Nordica always wondered about that app too.
Speaker 3: Oh what's what's that one do?
Speaker 2: I mean it's like, since you around and like you're supposed to like fuck, what was it sending you to?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like I think it would send you to random places that like you'd ask to try to look for you type something in it would send you there, like something would be there like it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I sort of remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking at them and we.
Speaker 2: Cover them on the Occult Rejects because we thought it was weird. But this was like probably three years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was a really long time ago. Yeah it was. It was pretty popular. And then you also have like the geocaching thing too, like coordinates where.
Speaker 2: That's what I think it was doing with geoe cashing.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, geo cashing. Sure, that's pretty popular. Looks like some other folks know about this app.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think it became popular on Roda if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: That there's a couple like YouTube accounts that blew up because I think they found like.
Speaker 1: A body, so.
Speaker 3: Found a body.
Speaker 2: That was another thing too. I felt like around that time is where you got the whole body it was true crime ship with social media.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, everyone's just finding dead bodies around that time. Now, you're right, because that was around the same time. But that that's the case you always tell me about. You always mentioned to me that Il Rodney and every Rodney or Kylie Brodney, yeah whatever his name is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of those things. Yeah, No, that's a good point for sure.
Speaker 4: It wasn't there like a crime or a true crime case. It was also like supposedly gained evidence from using Google Earth or something like that.
Speaker 3: Gary Patito.
Speaker 4: It might have been in the one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I think she was the one that her boyfriend threw off a cliff or something like that.
Speaker 6: Maybe could be I could be mistaken cause of death, but yeah, she disappeared with her boyfriend or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So it's like the Internet. I can find so much, so many different things dude as want, but we can't know what these freaking drones are or where they're from. When they've been in our airspace for a really long time. But you know, we can find out murders, unsolved murders on the internet.
Speaker 2: Do you think that makes you makes you wonder more if it's actually our own governments because not giving us an excuse what it is because it's a ship. Sure, Like I just don't want to give you a reason why because it's always.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we're running some sort of operations, just like the Chinese spy balloons. Like you know, there was no repercussions on China for having those spy balloons just rolling around the United States for weeks on end before they were shot down. And also it's like and it could work the opposite way too, it could be our technology and then something happens, because I'm pretty sure that people are gonna start shooting them now, they're like random people are gonna bring out their guns and they're gonna start shooting these drones, and mark my words, just want to happen.
Speaker 2: Possibly take a few out if you had fire, you know, decent fucking fireworks.
Speaker 3: Trump posted on true Social tonight.
Speaker 6: If the government is not going to identify them, get out your guns, start shooting.
Speaker 3: No way, he really said that he did absolutely. Oh my god, I'll pull up the exact statement.
Speaker 6: I was cracking up as soon as you said that they're gonna start That's exactly what people were gonna do, especially if you tell them to do They're like, yeah, I'm gonna start shooting stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's what they did with the Chinese. I'm pretty sure that there was some people in like Wyoming or Nebraska or something like that was that was also shooting at the Chinese Spi balloon because the government would take it down. So, I mean, that's just that's a reoccurring thing. So why would people not start Yeah, would they not just start shooting bullets in the era these drones? Yeah, for sure, that's the experiment. That's what they would be doing. Right, Like, what how can we what what will people do if we don't give them the proper type of information, Like are they there? Are they going to go rogue on us? Or are they going to stay calm about it and let us handle the situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good question because I think I want to kind of touch on that exact point when we pull up this is their post or true social posts that get put on twist or or Donald Trump mystery drone sightings all over the country.
Speaker 3: Can this really be happening without our government's knowledge? Obviously not. I there's a lot of misspellings here. I don't, but I think it says I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 6: So let the public know and now otherwise shut them down, shoot them down. I believe he's what he meant DJT. So yeah, I think they're absoutely gonna start.
Speaker 4: Wow, They're gonna start shooting at these drones. I bet you. As soon as we're done with this conversation. Uh THEI our social media algorithms will pick up this conversation on my phone. As soon as we're done with this, I'll see a video on on Facebook of people shooting at drones.
Speaker 6: I expect nothing less, especially to focus like Montana, North Dakota popping stuff off.
Speaker 4: Oh god.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of the secrecy, though, is surrounded in the in this subject matter, because the intersects would get out with just the occult, but also with with the ocult and politics. And I often use the example of John Podesta as this example, because he's so prominent in the alien conversation, putting it perpetrating all these a lot of these ideas on Ancient on Ancient Aliens television show on the History Channel. But he's also seemingly an occultists with things like the Wiki League's emails. He's being asked for things such as a thlemic favor from the Yale librarian, you know, university librarians, so seemingly they have an understanding of what that term the limic means. That polemic favor happened to be a private meeting with Barack Obama, which the guy was asking for because Podesta was Obama's top top top guy, top counselor or you know whatever you want to call him.
Speaker 3: Overlord, dark seth, overlord is I like to like to phrase it, But yeah, I mean he's just.
Speaker 4: Brought up Obama, bro, And I told you I did not want to go in the Obama Well we will.
Speaker 3: We will go down that path. We will go down that path.
Speaker 6: But with John Podessa, you know, he's he's one of the forefront of like things like the season premieres of Ancient Aliens, right like, you know, I think it's something like something along those lines of characters like that that seemingly put the put the stop, you know, and any of this information or any of this discussion or any honest, objective discussion on the matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's where the cargo culture really come in. That one of the cargo calts out of during the Vietnam War was this called of John From where these Vietnam soldiers went to this remote island in the Congo and would bring in these in these supplies to people and you know, goods and stuff, and like they had never seen anything like that in their civilization. They'd never seen an airplane. They'd never seen a helicopter. So essentially, these people thought that these American soldiers that was bringing them the food and supplies and stuff and landing in their magical flying machines were gods. So they created this called the called of John From and they John From for because the military personnel that showed up his name was John.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: And then they started modeling their entire civilization like around these soldiers, which they didn't know that they were American soldiers, And they started making these helicopters and these planes and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh I think I heard about that. They started making like some of the stuff they showed up in out of like hey, and.
Speaker 6: They just make they make up entire religions or like the entire concepts of society around it, not just the religious aspect, but the entire society is built around that that premise.
Speaker 4: That's right. And there's still people that are that are waiting for John From to uh return back to the to the Congo to bring them supplies they have like a statue that they made or like John From and all this wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So yeah, this is a good comment here about Podesta with the a brama of experienced cooking stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, he's just such a prolific character. And to see him at the forefront of pushing a lot of these ideas on mainstream television, it shows like ancient aliens. And then it's my understanding he's actually the one who was kind of at the forefront of redefining these the term UFO and the UAP that was kind of that was kind of the work of Podessa from my understanding.
Speaker 4: And Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 1: Ye, Hillary Clinton, I thought it was.
Speaker 6: He was serving as her as her campaign chairman, and uh, top counts. He's all he So whenever Vince Foster died, old Johnny Boy, he decided to position himself within deeper within the Clinton machine to the legal counsel of the White House. He's the one who champ He's the one who developed the Vince Foster cover up. Him and Susan Rice. Susan Rice, Susan Rice. They both started a war room to cover that up. So he's he's been the Clintons, he's been, He's had his hand up bills, but you know, making his mouth a puppet style since around nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 3: So he's very deep in that whole machine for sure.
Speaker 6: And I think, in my opinion, from especially from the years I spent there, those fellows run DC. I think the Washington Post ran some of that effect too, where John and Tony Podessa were the most powerful brothers.
Speaker 3: Since Kennedy in DC.
Speaker 6: So this dude seems to be very very much in in this in the seat of control with a lot of these these current concepts of aliens and UFOs and this discussion surrounding any sort of declassifications.
Speaker 4: I always get a bramo Vic confused with a Bramovic. You got Marina Abramovich from Nazi Germany that was like a channeler, and then you have what is her first name of Brahma Vic Maria barrama Vic. Oh yeah, yeah, they're like the they It's like what we were talking about with Dave Grush and Dave. It's like the same thing.
Speaker 3: She was a Nazis mystic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nick, you do you know about her? Marina Abramovic, the the Spirit Cooking one, I know, not the Spirit cooking one, but one. Yeah, she's uh. She was supposedly a channeler that with channel these entities kind of supposedly the same entities that who are some of the first the channel the Anochian angels John D. Supposedly she was channeling some of these same entities that John D was supposedly channeling as well, and then they like gave her like the schematics to Creative spaceship and then she like disappeared. Supposedly this was like during World War two, well before World War two in Germany.
Speaker 3: M you have to read more to that one. That sounds interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the comment about them pizza, Nick and I were recently discussing this relative to that situation, because it seems like that whole situation relative again to the Podestas, because this was a big John Antoni Podesta hang out.
Speaker 3: They had birthday parties here and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Just the sign seems to scream to me that the uh, there's an occult nature to it, right with the symbols on the sign, like you know, obviously it's a star in the moon and it's called comment, but I mean, the whole mix of it just seems very occult to me.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there some kind of common thing in Toy Story as well?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm not sure of the first thing that comes to mind when I think of common is the uh is the purple purple rube and black nikes of the Heaven's Gate and the Haylees gun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, I think there may be it was there's some kind of something like that in Toy Story as well, But I could be mistaken. I haven't watched Toy Story in a really long time, but it might be just on the front of my mind because of the Toy Story connection to the Shining and Stanley Kubrick.
Speaker 3: And yeah, there's a common here comment pizza in Toy Story. So yeah, there you go there. I'm not sure where I've seen it, but yeah, it's interesting. I'll check that out too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I uh, well, Nick Nick stepped away for a second, I will say Nick and I recently. Nick was on a tour of DC before I. I recently moved away from DC a number of months ago, but I had been living there and I took I was stationed there for like six six and a half years my military career, so I, you know very much, have called d C home for a number of years. So I took took Nick on a tour when he came down through d C filming some some of the more you know, the older and the cult sites around town, like the Scottish Rite, you know temple there, the thirty three Degree Temple, places like that.
Speaker 3: But we saw by comic Pizza and Nick. Nick made a new friend out front. He was here filling the story. But yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 6: I've always thought the whole relationship with this situation being being like almost like in a cult, ritual meeting place for some of these folks, like the Podestas.
Speaker 3: Again, I like to.
Speaker 6: Attribute a lot of nefarious activities to the Podesta bros. I think again they're very prolific. They're involved with everything, it seems because speaking of these aliens and in the occult right, you have Peter Levenda, who seems to be an intersection of that activity. Yeah, David Brock seems to be creepy to Elaphontas's buddy, But yeah, you know, uh, Podesta and Alafanta's they go on. Podesta and Alphantas, Podesta and Levenda, they go way back back to the to the late late seventies, early eighties, so they have a long history with one another. So I just find it very odd that they have that long history. They're both seemingly involved in the aliens and the occult, and they're here here, they are in our current era, pushing it with Tom DeLong, the Freemason from Blank twenty two working with him and to the Stars Academy, pushing out all these ideas, meeting with John Podesta at the White House, right, Peter Lavenda and Tom DeLong. It just all seems this is the kind of the epicenter of activity. Why asking the question not getting the answers, as as a society generally speaking, is not getting answers on what the hell's going on with all these weird things going on in the sky.
Speaker 4: Well, really, what I've discovered is that you can literally boil everything down to the aliens are an excuse for crimes against humanity and the things that we're doing to our own people. Literally everything that has been blamed on extraterrestrial involvement, we've been doing to ourselves. And it's and it's a perfect cover up because then that means that they well, you know, these people in high up places don't have to take responsibility for anything that they do because the ufology and the you know, the alien narrative will reign supreme. It'll be well, it's aliens. Aliens did that. Aliens. Aliens were the ones that were muscling with your genetics. Aliens were the ones that were changing your DNA wasn't use We didn't do it.
Speaker 3: That's an excellent point. That does it shift the liability.
Speaker 6: That's the major that's the that's the primary function at least of the US government is shifting liability. Everything else comes secondary.
Speaker 3: Number one. Were never full.
Speaker 4: Never, and they'll obfuscate it. They'll they'll create stories and theories and run psychological operations on people to change the narrative, to shift the blame away from them at all costs, at any cost.
Speaker 6: As you pointed out, they'll create computer systems and invent software to convince people that aliens are talking to them for another reason, just to see how that guy's going to react.
Speaker 3: It seems like that was part of the part of the issue there.
Speaker 6: Was he was obviously sending out that information of our parties, but it's also part of it seemed almost be a game where like, I want to see what they could do to that guy by.
Speaker 4: Oh, absolutely, And that was like the whole thing because Paul Bennis was also worked for the Air Force. He was a radio technician for the Air Force, so he had like a duty to keep his secrecy, you know, and that's how they got him. In the beginning. They were like, listen, Paul, we don't uh the footage that you have in the pictures that you have of supposed extraterrestrials and UFOs. It's very interesting. See they they didn't confirm or deny it, just exactly like what they're doing with this drone stuff. They're not saying what it is. They're neither confirming or denying the entire thing. And then that pushes Paul Bennowitz to think that all, well, he must be onto something because they're not telling me that it's not extraterrestrials. They're not telling me that it's not UFOs, so I must be onto something right then in the.
Speaker 3: Beginning they convinced them right.
Speaker 4: Exactly without telling him one way or the other. Right, because that's how the human brain, human mind. Yeah, it's a huge, huge mine. Yeah, but that's how it's done. That's the way that that's the way that they they do it. And uh, and it's so subtle that it's very difficult to even recognize when and how it's actually being done. But it's so freaking sophisticated that it takes a really sharp mind and a sharp, you know, intellectual mind to really discover exactly, you know, what's going on. And that's the way. And you can apply that narrative in that situation with Paul Benowitz and the NSA and the Air Force and what they were doing to him to almost every other topic in every other discussion and relate that exact same thing, and you pretty much understand everything at that point.
Speaker 6: I think that's a fair fair assessment. In summary, I think you've particulated that well, Ruder. I appreciate that it's some good stuff, and I appreciate your time or will be a wrapping things up here and give you a moment here to plug anything. You got to know you had a new movie out that I recently heard about looking forward to for checking out, but I Nick, Nick, you stepped out from and I wanted to give you an opportunity to maybe share with Ryder your story of the friend you met there a count pizza.
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, so me.
Speaker 3: J J.
Speaker 2: We're walking around d C. I think we went over there maybe to go walk past it and actually take a look at you. Yeah, And so like we're walking up this side of the road before you make a left to start heading towards the place, and like you see, like I mean it was like a Harry. I mean it was like some hairy ass big dude like in like I don't know it was either wearing like a tutu or some ship.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like we're walking up in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like picking a number from like one to three. I don't know. For some reason, I like entertained this motherfucker some shit like I just want to hear. Like I was like, I'm thinking I want to hear with dumb shit this thing that says to me think you know yeah, And I so I said too, and then like it goes to like pull out. It looks like you're pulling out a planet or a fucking like calendar or some ship. Right, I'm like, come on that now you're like drink. Yeah, he pulls was like all right, so now picking Jay J's like, yo, I ain't got time for that.
Speaker 3: I'm out of here, Like you gotta get out of down the block.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it gets on it. It's like a little motorized like I don't know what the fuck was that.
Speaker 3: It was like one of those little scooters, those little scooters you only like.
Speaker 2: One wheel on the front and back. Yeah, it just like takes off like all upset.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what's this?
Speaker 3: Just happy. I stepped down the side and watch him go by on the sidewalk and he was he looked pissed.
Speaker 2: I was like, when does this happen? Right at the corner of comic Ping Pong right, some characters out there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, well rider, I appreciate your time. But it's a great conversation. Definitely love to you know, that's reconvene at some point in the future. Talks some more aliensy ops and cargo, cold business. I'm sure we've want to scratched the servers. You've definitely left me with a number of topics to check out. But what before we go your I know you got a new new movie just released, anything else you're working on you want to plug?
Speaker 4: Just my show Raised by Johns on YouTube and in all podcast platforms. And if you would like to watch my latest documentary, it's on Amazon Prime and Apple TV Plus called a Clockwork Shining, A Cubric's Odyssey three has me, Jay Widner, Mark Devlin, Kathy O'Brien, Joe Atwell, and Walter Bosley in the film. Ye please, uh, if you would like to, If you even if you don't, if you're not interested in Cube Break or his work, or if you don't like the Shining or what, it won't matter. There's so many other topics that we dive into in there. It's not only about the Shining and Stanley Cubreic is about the the music industry, it's about the film industry, it's about you know, clandestine intelligence operations. So I think that you guys will really enjoy it. I think I wanna be on Nick Show here soon talking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I look for it just I just heard about it recently. I look forward to checking out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's another thing I will say. I have actually learned a few facts or things that I never knew before about other things, just from like seeing some of your stuff, you know what I'm saying. That had nothing to do totally really with the topic. It was just like all the random things that you kind of talked about. It was like, Oh, I didn't even know that, like Kubrick and Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 3: I never saying naziistics that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, it was just like you're like, you know, random things that you're like, hmm, So that I would say, like just trying to promote his stuff. Besides Kubrick and that, there is a lot of other little informational gems in there from what I've seen so far.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Nick, I really appreciate that. Yeah, Kubrick was all over the place all the Beatles symbolism within the shrining. He was going to film J R. R. Tolkien's Little Lord of the Rings and the Beatles were going to be the Hobbits in the movie. Crazy thing, crazy stuff. Yeah, and then Stephen King got the idea of the title of the shining from a John Lennon song, instant karma, Like, there's so much that.
Speaker 3: Helps you real quick on the top of it. I'll go ahead, Nick, what were you saying?
Speaker 2: I said, Sometimes I think when you see that it helps also give people like an idea of a mindset to that. He might have been in it as well, you know what I'm saying, Sure, an idea of like his way of thinking seeing stuff like that.
Speaker 3: He's pretty deep, that's for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So did you come in just one question for you there? Ride around your Kubrick stuff. I'm definitely gonna sack got your movie. It sounds even more intriguing now with the Beatles connections, because what I was thinking there was did you come across anything with Kubrick and scientology.
Speaker 3: Relative to the Night Discussion?
Speaker 6: Mmm? Wow, was a big intellogists and he obviously, you know, at least employed crews there at least, you know, at least one scientellogist.
Speaker 3: I would argue a couple more.
Speaker 4: But it is possible, and is also possible that Kubrick had heavy Masonic free Mason ties as well through all the symbolism in his movies. I mean, the poster for a freaking clockwork orange is Alex and the center of the pyramid, the top of the pyramid is all Seeing Eye, which is Alex's watch. Like there's a seven point of stars in Eyes White Shot, which we know seven point of stars is you know, the schedule for Lucifer and then Lucifer being the morning star and also related to Venus. Like, there's so many different free Masonic symbolism that Kubrick was showing in all of his movies, especially in Eyes White Shot, and just the symbolism that he puts in there makes you question if he how much he knew about this and how much was he involved in all this stuff? And so yeah, please check out the movie and if you like it, please leave a rating in a review as well. On the Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime. And if you don't like Amazon Prime, then you can get Apple TV Plus and watch it on there as well.
Speaker 3: Nice And that is that on your link tree, but if not on my link.
Speaker 4: Tree, I haven't updated the link tree yet. But if you just typed in a Clockwork Shining or a Kubrick's Odyssey three into Amazon Prime Video or a TV or just into Google itself, it'll be the first thing that pops up and you can click on it and you know, help help supporting me and watching my movie. It really helps me, you know, do more things in the future. So thanks for having me on, gentlemen, really appreciate it. There's a lovely conversation. Thanks for being here, Nick. I'll be seeing you soon on your show, definitely talking about the movie actually.
Speaker 6: And I'll put a link to your your document your your new Amazon Prime documentary in this show notes as well.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I appreciate that all.
Speaker 3: I appreciate time. Writer, awesome conversation, look forward to future. Nick. Do you have any closing thoughts for us? No?
Speaker 1: Just real quick?
Speaker 2: Do you call it Rejacks available on old major podcast hosts and bitch you rumbling YouTube. Nice, Thanks and thank you for having me on. It's always a pleasure to hang out with you JJ and it's always good to talk to you my man as well, So thank you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Well, that's it. That's the show here, folks.
Speaker 8: So the next time you're right on the town, visit in your local watering holes or perhaps just mannering around and you hear the unmistakable sounds of metal clanking and you spot signs of a disturbance, check your six look in that garbage can, because you never can tell the GCDs may be loose in your town.
Speaker 5: Active part in Active part, and you at
Speaker 1: Active articate and