Speaker 1: Odoves are Hey, good cult members.
Speaker 2: Just before we get started with the show, we did or we do have a gentleman coming on by the name of Danny Gohler, and he created a documentary that is going to be coming out towards the end of this year, and he has a trailer that is able for anybody to go and watch. I'm actually going to play it now, so it kind of gives a little bit of context about what we're gonna be talking about. So yeah, I'm gonna play that right now, and we'll check it out and we'll get into the show.
Speaker 3: I remember things very vividly from a very young age. When I was a little kid, I actually spent a lot of time with my grandparents. My grandfather was a nuclear physicist. I remember he was telling me about.
Speaker 4: Black holes and that terrified me. I was like, that's just mind boggling.
Speaker 5: It's a monster, right, But at the same time it fascinated me, and I said to myself, how do we know that this unthinkably massive thing.
Speaker 6: I realized that nature doesn't keep secrets. It's only a matter of do.
Speaker 4: We understand what tools can we use to expand our knowledge? And for me, that methol triptween, also known as d MT.
Speaker 6: It was the tool that led me to the discovery.
Speaker 4: When I first saw the phenomenon, it was like holy shit. But then it was actually like whoa, what is happening? Am I losing my mind?
Speaker 7: But then I showed other people and things kept getting weirder.
Speaker 4: Just for the record, I haven't told him anything. Okay, just tell me what you see. Oh my god, come on, oh god, fuck, holy shit. I just saw some food.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: I see that.
Speaker 4: I feel it.
Speaker 8: I've been under the influence of mind altering substances a lot, but I've never seen anything like that.
Speaker 9: Whoa.
Speaker 6: I showed over one hundred people, and I kept asking myself, how are all of us seeing the same thing?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? It changed in shapes right there.
Speaker 6: The laser was revealing numbers and letters running in a pattern.
Speaker 2: I remembers, like this big here, and it looked like code.
Speaker 4: It looked like programming code.
Speaker 8: It's definitely something, and I just want to take a bature of its translated.
Speaker 4: Wow, you see that? Okay, So yeah, it's not stuck. No, it's not because of the lot. No, it's on its own. Side light is just the way reviewing it, and each.
Speaker 10: Angle shows you different layers, different ways through it.
Speaker 8: I can see through the wall. It's not like a hallucination. It has spatial awareness and permanence.
Speaker 4: I don't know whoa.
Speaker 7: For centuries, man kind is attempted to explore these psychedelic altered states, but we've never had a repeatable, testable phenomenon to observe until now.
Speaker 9: It's you can see through the laser into another dimension.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, take yourself to that.
Speaker 7: Like I just made a connection and nobody made before, which is a simple connection. The claim is if you project a diffracted laser on the surface and you smoke the mt you will see code running in surfaces, yes, like in the matrix.
Speaker 4: So there are a few possibilities. One, I lost my mind.
Speaker 11: Which is the coolest losing your mind ever in history. The second option is that this is the biggest discovery of humankind. If anybody ever asked themselves what it would be like to know you live in the matrix for sure?
Speaker 4: Well I know, for sure. I'm convinced. So where do we go from here? All I know is it's about to get created. How beautiful is this? This is an experiment in quantum mechanics called the double slit experiment.
Speaker 12: But I really didn't expect to see this when I did it myself.
Speaker 8: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan and today we have the man, the myth, the legend, Danny Gohler. Welcome to the Cult of Conspiracy for the first time.
Speaker 4: Brother, Thank you so much for having me. Brother.
Speaker 8: We have the energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, we are so excited to have this kind of conversation. It was about a few months ago you came on to my Meta Mysteries podcast and we had such a good conversation.
Speaker 8: Electro Nick came.
Speaker 2: On and smoked a little DMD and that a crazy little experiment there.
Speaker 8: That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: But you know, for anybody that doesn't know you or hasn't seen the trailer for the Discovery, could you tell them a little bit about it about you know, just the roundabout story with it.
Speaker 4: I'm the guy that discovered that if you projected effected laser on the surface and you smoked DMP, you see code running behind the projection of the light. And I became vocal about the subject maybe three and a half years ago maybe and ever since then. Basically, you know, things were kind of ramping up and people were talking about it, and then at a certain point, a director by the name of Aaron Venden reached out to me. Shout out to to Aaron is incredible, and he created he started working in the documentary about the film. He created this little trailer that most people who know about the project probably know about it through the trailer, and that one went viral and then went more viral than Joe. Rogan kind of blurped it out, and then after that it just went, you know, all over the place.
Speaker 8: And then have you been on Brogan yet?
Speaker 4: No, but he did mention the that he's aware of the I went to Danny on the Danny Jones podcast a couple of times. Yeah, I know that Danny sent him the first conversation, he said that I checked this out, to which I know Joe respondent, holy shit. And then basically I know that he probably knows about it from that and he kind of mentioned it. He didn't mention me, but he mentioned the project and what we're doing, and uh, yeah, So that's that's where it's at with Joe.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, you know, and most people are familiar with even DMT for the most part, because Joe Rogan was talking about it. That was the first time I ever heard about it was with him talking.
Speaker 4: I'm the same way, which is funny because when I will eventually go and jo Organ, it would be hilarious because it's like a full circle because I know about DMT, not even from Terrence, but from Joe. There's this famous I don't know if I mentioned it last time when I was on your podcast, but there's this famous Everybody should go and look it up. It's one of the best DMT rants of all time. Joe Rogan, Ohio Radio DMT. Just look it up. It's it's like it's before you had the show. It's this crazy nine minute rant about DMT.
Speaker 8: Was back with the young Joe Rogan.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, so that wasn't an eight I think seven?
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, So all right, I have so many questions for you before we even talk about the documentary, before we talk about what you have found on this, on the whole spectrum of all this. Okay, So Di Methyl Trip to Mean aka DMT. Correct, Okay, So we understand that our brains release DMT. When we dream, we understand certain plants, we can ingest them and they can give us that same type of feeling. I myself have a little small bit of experience with four aco DMT. Jonathan is somebody who has ingested pure DMT and has had a variety of effects. Now I want to ask you, as a would you consider yourself a psychonaut or what's the word a psychedelic?
Speaker 8: Yeah, a psychsychonot Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think most people would categorize me as that. I'm trying to stew away from these kind of labels.
Speaker 8: Slash titles curious stigma, right, because it is.
Speaker 4: So see it's people with certain things. I guess I'm one of the more well versed psychonauts. I mean, you know, visited the space thousands of times, so definitely one of the people that you know. And I've been doings since I was very young, So even though I'm only forty two, I've done like that was for the last thirty years, so I have thirty years of experience and you know, so usually that's the kind of stuff that usually people that are sixty that they can claim. But I'm there, so I guess in that sense, yes, But The reason that I try to stay away from that is because psychonauts and people who kind of define themselves as psychonauts, they usually belong to a particular kind of culture. There's nothing wrong with the culture, I just it's not my attitude towards this whole thing or in general. I think it should squarely be fitted within humans understanding of reality as a whole. So I would consider what we're doing more of new flavor of physics, even though nothing is really outside of regular physics in the older sense of physics, which is just the understanding of the world. Whatever it is. It doesn't have to be physical necessarily. And we were actually like kind of bouncing around some potential titles for it. As the Carter, my partner, he really loves Wait, what's the thing that really logos physics? To me, it feels a little bit philosophical.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love the war logos. I told them, what if we just piss everybody off and we call it actual physics?
Speaker 8: No, And I.
Speaker 10: Like it like that as far as like, psychedelics have a certain cultural stigma associated with them. Right now, you talk about like the psychedelic craze of the sixties or the seventies is completely different than the psychedelic craze of the early two thousands or the twenty teens, right, And so there is a sort of stigma or or identity that's associated with them, and so you're not identifying with any of that. You're looking at it for the the true profound effects it can have on the individual.
Speaker 4: If I'm not mistaken you exactly, I'm trying to understand reality. M That's it.
Speaker 8: That's all, dude. I say that all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to understand this reality and get out of And there's nothing wrong with believing a story or another story or anything, but if you can come at it in a very subjective type of way and just look around and be like, yo, this there's something to this place, you know how our coincidences and synchronicities and like all the weird things that seemingly like mathematically shouldn't be happening on a regular basis, yet people are noticing them all the time. And with you being able to shine the laser through the glass well is reflected, no reflected, diffracted and shine it up on a wall and for you to notice that and see almost like the coding of this matrix type reality. Are you of the belief that, after all of your research and all of your experiences, are you of the belief that this absolutely is some kind of matrix.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there's a few things tangled in there. I'll trying to unravel them for a second. So the first one, let me just answer your question directly. First, Yes, but that's not necessarily because what we see in the laser. So the laser I wasn't just to give people a little bit of a background. That can obviously watch the trailer or visit codoreality dot com where we have most of the information on. But I'm not. I wasn't. I didn't have hazardly came across this thing. It's not like a laser was on and I happened to smoke DMT and I saw it in the corner of my eye. I wait, holy shit, what is that?
Speaker 10: I'm glad you're breaking this down because that was gonna be one of my questions is why and how did you happen to stare into the laser on a wall while you were tripping on DMT like that? But I understand like being at a rave seeing the lays of light show of it and you're tripping and like cool coo, cool, I get it, But like that is that's not what's happening here, that's not what you are showing. That's not the way to peer through the other side of the veil, so to speak. So like how did you even find this?
Speaker 4: I was looking for it. So it's the full story is long, and that's why there's a whole documentary about it because it's stretched over way over six years. Probably the full story stretches over eleven years. So it's a long story of how I came to it, and all the steps are necessary because it had to do with certain levels of nosis, certain levels of realization and intuition, but coupled with my understanding of the world, with the mentory understanding of physics and what we know and what we don't know, and that that kind of led me through this journey to answer to ask the question seriously, so like can we discern is this a real space or not a real space? And some people even bite the bullet here and they kind of, you know, start playing this language, and it's like, well, what do you mean by real? Well as real as a rock that can nature on the head how's that you know that that's.
Speaker 8: What even is real?
Speaker 10: Right, because that's that's up to conjecture in that's perspective based.
Speaker 4: I feel you, yeah, but I mean, like there is such a thing, right, So, like there's a difference between what you imagine and the fact that you can't walk through the wall. Even if you want to postulate the idea that everything ultimately is mine or we are all part part of some kind of universal entity, all of it is fine, but then there's you still have to explain the difference within that frame. Why is it that you can't walk through the wall. And again, this is where I kind of I don't really follow people towards these like avenues of like, well, you don't know, but maybe you can walk through the walls. Like okay, well you do that, you come back to me. But in the meanwhile, right here, let's think about what that actually means. Right, So, when you go through the DMT space famously, and you said you have a little bit of experience, some of your listeners who have less or more experience would know DMT is unique in that it feels very real. And then people who never done MT before, to them, it's kind of hard to explain. What do you even mean by that? Like more real than real? What does that mean? Well, kind of the same thing, like when you wake up from a dream and it feels more real than this same thing goes one level up, right, Yeah, And I asked myself, is there a way to determine whether it is actually real or is it a really sophisticated trick of the mind. And that's what that was the aim, And then I based it on some first principles assumptions. One of them was that light must have been involved, because I can see it with my eyes. The other one was that if the space is real, it must have some rules by which it's operating, otherwise it would be indistinguishable from just chaos and nonsense. And if so, then it would have a geometry that you can measure and you can talk about mathematically, and it would have topology, and it would have an entry point of some sort. And because we sometimes seems to see it, sometimes we don't, that's an important distinction, right. So these were kind of my guiding principles, and then I follow that across many many years, which eventually the exact details would take us pretty far. But the short version is. I followed these ideas for years, and eventually they led me to the idea that if you projected diffractive laser on the surface, something is supposed to happen. I didn't even know what, but it was clear to me, like, no, like that's what it means, Like there's some function of light with diffraction. It must do something. And then tried it worked, and then I've been showing people and everybody started seeing the same thing, which is unheard of now just a one cavey out there, because it's important for me to mention. For to be fair, there is a percentage of people that don't see it that easily in the beginning. It takes them some time. They kind of they don't really know how to focus properly. We're now kind of zoning in and trying to figure out what exacts exactly is it that causes that for some people, because some people see it right away, some people see it after five minutes, thirty minutes, and some people take from like many, many, many tries, but eventually everybody sees the same thing, and from that moment on, it's never different. It's always exactly what you see, and it's extremely coherent and you can talk about it, you can talk about real objects. And just to tie tie in the point I was making before, which is that when I discovered this, it became clear to me that there's an incomplete there's some kind of an issue of Vinn diagrams here that you have to paint the caricature version of the picture. You have half of the people like full on psychonauts who just kind of and you're exactly correct that the flavor of psychoonts and the now are very different than the hippies of the sixties.
Speaker 10: I'll say the generation of and I don't necessarily mean age bracket. Age is nothing a number, and I fully understand that. Yeah, somebody who is sixty five who's just trying mushrooms for the first time might have a very similar experience to somebody who's twenty one and is trying mushrooms for the first time. So like, it's not an age thing or maturity thing. It is more or less a cultural stigma associated with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it kind of splits you're right, and then it splits people also to these different facets. Like before the flavors were spiritual, connecting to nature, all of that stuff, right, So now you have that, but it has a slightly different kind of like evolve, right, And then you have the people who are I guess, I don't know what you want to say, like more on the spectrum more like, but they're more it's much more cynical in nature.
Speaker 10: It's like you can't even surprise it with that one a little bit, which you mean more by more cynical, dive in on this one, bro.
Speaker 4: Oh, you have if you go to an any of the actual like you know, subreddits that are specifically it's a much more of a been there, done that one upsmanship kind of like you can't really surprise me with anything. I've seen the crazier thing. No, I've seen the crazier thing. No, I've seen the crazy thing.
Speaker 10: Which is crazy because the entire concept of psycho everything, as far as as the hallucinogenics go.
Speaker 8: Is to kill the ego.
Speaker 10: But my god, does the Internet have these people egoically one upping each other?
Speaker 8: Everybody has the answers.
Speaker 2: It's it's crazy because that is the exact opposite of what is supposed to occur like that, like and so you know, that's that's kind of an issue. Whenever you get somebody who it's not necessarily an issue. It's cool to learn from certain people's experiences, but whenever somebody is always trying to tell a better story in some kind of way, it's like, dude, you're ruining my experience by I'm trying to tell you this story.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is why. I'll be honest, I get it. I'm personally not bigger trip reports. A lot of people ask me to do my own trip reports, and I'm like, I can't imagine why you would care what my experience was. People say, no, no, no, no, tell me. I'm like, okay, but I personally don't understand it, Like who cares? Like it's like, okay, so you've been to this place. Great, How is it not clear to you that the kind of content that it can create is literally infinite? So what is the value of you telling me you met a purple girlfriend? Who cares? It's like, it's like, I went to New York. Okay. So if I'm telling you so, usually i'll tell you why. It's usually very boring because for the most part, people tell it as if telling you that it was a purple girlfriend, as if that's amazing. It isn't. What would be amazing is if you tell me something that truly connects to either a deep understanding of the world in some way that is tangible and actionable, or you give me some kind of an insight that I can see you caring more than just your virtue signal. So you're not just telling me about it, but I can see you've truly been transformed. And not because you breathe more now and you talk to me like this, but because there's something about your behavior that is truly different than what I've seen before, then it would be interesting. So the reason I don't care about my trip reports or anybody else's trip report is because these things are completely arbitrary. It's not where the substance, it's not where the meat is. And this is why when I ask myself the question about the you know, can we answer the question? It was clear to me at least that the answer has to be focusing on what the space has to offer, and then what can we extract, generalize and abstract from it that is not connected to just the content of what you've seen. It's like Terrence mccinnugh famously used to say, people say the colors. The colors, forget the colors malarky. That's one of these famous kind of sticks where it's like, it's not the colors, it's what is it telling you, right, And there's a very big tendency of people to connect it to some arbitrary ideas they already had, so then they immediately like, you know, just project everything that they thought. They then it means this or that, or the Egyptians or that. I was like, dude, you don't know this, right, So like, just give it a second to be what it is instead of you telling it what it is. And if you can do this for years, not a couple of times, it will start revealing to you what it really is, which is there's operational parts of it that are actually rigid, as rigid as physical space. You can rely on that you can navigate through, that you can communicate with it to some degree with some amount of accuracy. But it's almost like you build a map of something that you can repeat and you can actually share. For the most part, I've have I met anybody that truly can do this. I honestly want to say that maybe to be fair, because I don't remember at the moment. Let's say I met a couple of people at the moment, I can't even recall those. But let's say I met a couple of people that can do that. Aside from those two that I just leaving for the benefit of the doubt for a second, I don't know anybody. I never met one person that could deliver on this claim. They always say no, no, no, like trust like I can do like this thing, I can repeat it like nobody that I ever met can do that. It's just it's not what it does. Now. Actually, here's the one of the examples that it's a good thing I reserved to these couple. Definitely, people who've been doing it for thousands of years developed these techniques. So like Shaman's definitely developed a technology to talk to it through ecoros, for example, in ayahuasca, right, So like through certain songs, through certain ceremonies. They can actually repeat certain things, including the healing process, including even invoking certain patterns that many people can see it once that I would say squarely fits in the category of hey, they figured something out, they understood something about the space, but it took them thousands of years, right, and here we are. This is the trend, Right, everybody did mushrooms once and now they're posting on Instagram that they're enlightened or they're oh, they're like, that's just crazy. Like and I said it to a good friend of mine. She's very well natured, she's great, but there's this little thing that is a little delusional, right, And I'm like, well, let's think about this for a second. If you would need an advice on anything right now, and it was serious, who would you go to to an expert? Right? Somebody who spent their whole life, for the majority of their life, like really studying whatever it is that you're trying to understand. Sure, people that are the true experts of not just like the expert, but just like introspection monks. Right, how many monks do you know running around and saying that they're enlightened.
Speaker 10: I've never even met a monk you know, that would claim that for themselves.
Speaker 8: Most of them are trying to achieve enlightenment.
Speaker 4: And they've been doing it for thirty years. Yeah, So what makes you think, what a the likelihood? What is the likelihood that you figured something out that they haven't. Yes, and now you get to just be a teacher in that space. There's no problem with being a teacher in that space, but the owning of that part of the humility that is very important. I don't see it enough. So this brings us full circle to what I'm actually claiming to your question about the code. The only thing I'm putting on the table with absolute certainty is that the code is as real as Jupiter is there. It's real, real, like real, real, like you and I like the bottle, like whatever it is that you're holding. Forget for a second, a whole, but this is all maya, let's put that for a second aside. Okay, it's real. It's like the physical matter that you're touching right now. That's the only thing I'm saying. Do I know what this code is actually doing? Is it coding for the actual constituents of reality? All that stuff? Of course I don't know. How can I possibly know. We're working on that. We have to figure out what it is yet. But that's the only thing I'm putting on the table aslute, with absolute certainty. And again, the people who get kind of really uncomfortable what I'm claiming with that amount of certainty, I'm putting myself in that chair. Don't worry, Time will tell, right. I'm not asking you to accept it. But so that's one and the other one is yes, we're absolutely living in a computational environment. It's just with one modulo that what that means is much more than what most people assume it means. It's not like in the movie that we're prisoners in some kind of a matrix and we need to break out into some kind of a base reality. There is no base reality. It is all computational. In fact, if anything, I always say it's the matrix upside down. You have the real world that is the computational world, and what experience is a subset of that. It's a smaller version inside of the bigger world, computational world that we call physical because we're used to it. But it is actually the less real world. So it's like it's not not real, it's just it's a spot.
Speaker 10: Was an individual to the entire pace, big possibility space.
Speaker 4: But that was shown to me directly, so it was over years of collecting. This is something. It was pointed out to me by my fiance. She said, you know that, because she's seen the coade. She's like, you know, I don't necessarily think that the code automatically tells you this is a simulation, and then I have to think about it. It's like, I think you're right. I think it's because I've already collected so many other data points together and it was literally shown to me. Now this is where see the trip reports. Right. I don't expect anybody to just accept what I'm saying, because if you have an experience it, why would it be real for you?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: But that's where my conviction comes from, Hey, Cosmo, because because I've seen it directly and I'm count Look, I'm completely open to the possibility that whomever is communicating this is the other thing. Hold On, the dogs are going ape shit.
Speaker 8: Hold On, he said Cosmo.
Speaker 10: I was like, Yo, do you have a You have the fairly odd parents who got the Cosmo and Wanda action.
Speaker 8: Over there is an average kid. That is why I.
Speaker 10: Carry a pink and green headband for anybody who's curious. If anybody's watched the show on Patreon, just so you know why I wear a pink and green that's Wanda right there. You know, I'm I'm trying to live my best Timmy Turner life.
Speaker 2: You know, Danny, I wanted to ask you though, because you were talking about how this could possibly be a lesser reality compared to whatever the whole but.
Speaker 4: A part of yeah, a sliver of the bigger.
Speaker 2: Thing, right, And that actually perfectly fits in with the idea of like neoplatonism.
Speaker 8: Have you looked into neoplatonism before?
Speaker 4: Yes, But what specifically about it invokes that idea for you?
Speaker 2: Well, that there's a source, which in neoplatonism they call the One, and it emanates on in it whenever it emanates to just picture the One or the Source or whatever as just a giant light bulb, right, and that light is shining onto other things, and it's almost creating some kind of.
Speaker 8: What would be the term, some kind.
Speaker 2: Of projection of itself into other realms and so and and But there's there's multiple levels of it. So you would have the one, which would be the main source. Then you'd have what they call the noose, and the noos is like basically almost a perfect emanation of the original source. And then you have what they call the Oh god, it's been a minute since I looked into it, but basically it there's like four levels and we are at the fourth level being in physical reality, being the farthest possible emanation from the source.
Speaker 8: But we are the source. We're all part of the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's just that this version of reality is the most densest version of the original source. It's really hard to understand, but basically.
Speaker 4: It's pretty straightforward. Actually, so I guess I'm always because people mentioned this to me sometimes, and I am at this point interested because so many people are specifically referring to that, maybe because it was something that was popularized recently. I'm not sure. I'm not sure how this is different than really all the contemplative spiritual traditions. Like essentially it's the same story, right, you have a source, you have some emanation of the source, and then talking about the different levels and the number of levels again seems arbitrary to me because we don't really have a way to know, and I would put that strong. So like whenever people kind of come online, not gonna mention names right now, but they make the claim they can distinguish between the sixth and the seventh dimension. I'm like, I don't know how you know that, but let's say they do. It's if the source is truly infinite, the kind of system that it would choose to operate through, both in terms of functionality of itself and in terms of your perception of it, to me, are much less relevant than what you can potentially do with it and how you can end or how you can use that to better your life and the life around you.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: So usually all of these kind of claims about the specificities of that flavor, to me fall flat because they don't really do anything that is different than any other claim about why is it not twelve dimensions or four dimensions or what difference does that make in terms of what you can do with it or how you can make things better? I would claim none.
Speaker 2: Well, I I only like to bring it up just because it's a reference to an emanation from a more fundamental place, like all right, so if this place, I agree, if this place is fundamental reality, then you wouldn't need a main projected source, right, And so that's kind of that's kind of the conversation around this place possibly being some sort of matrix, and if it was a matrix, that it would be a hologram of possibly the real thing in in a roundabout way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I guess so you're asking me what would be my thoughts about that kind of a model.
Speaker 2: Well, just by you seeing the code and you going there in that state of mind with DMT and all the psychedelic realms, does that open the door to for you to be able to look at this reality and think, well, this reality that we experience as physical beings is a I guess I like to bring it up because there are, like you said earlier, how people say, well, that experience was more real than this reality.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And so if that experience is more real than this reality, then what is this? If this is not the real reality?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it's still real. So, like like I always say, you know, if you stop your toe in the middle of the night, truck, see what happens. If somebody follows your own and says, don't worry, don't worry, this is an illusion. You probably punch him in the face.
Speaker 8: Right, It's still gonna suck.
Speaker 4: No, no, bro, that's real. Okay, whatever are you experiencing is real, And it doesn't matter on what level or for how long. As long as there was an instant of experience on any level, that's what reality is. You can say there's a more fundamental state that you can achieve if you do the right things. Whatever it is. Sure, that's true, but it doesn't take away anything from the reality of any other space. Right And in the sense of so, if you're asking me directly, Danny, I would tell you that what I was shown is a slightly different picture. And I was shown it actually on four aco very clearly, without any hedges hesitations. It was pretty much like a diagram. They just showed me the full structure. To be super clear, it does not mean that what I think is that I've been shown the ultimate state of affairs. But it's as valid as any other if you're talking about some other people's experience. Right. So the picture that I've been shown was a little different. And again I want to make it clear because you know, I'm not trying to say, oh, I've been given the answers, but here's an picture that I've been shown very clearly. There's some kind there's some kind of a structure of three bodies. One of these bodies, like can imagine them, like three balls of some sort. One of them is our multiverse. So the entire multiverse, not just the universe, all the universes that we can possibly ever see are in one of these balls, and the other two I don't even know what they are. Okay. Outside of all of that, Outside of all of that, almost unrelated, there's this other space with gods in it which are absolutely not us. So we're absolutely not God. Okay, we are part of a unified thing, but that's not the same as gods. Gods are different, Okay, in that enormous hierarchy that there's a lot of them. Everything that which is a little uncomfortable that we used to think is true and then started thinking it's not true, it's actually true. So the biblical God is there, the other guy is there as well, and all the way at the top is a woman and no, not Gya. I'm gonna remind everybody Gaia is just the Earth and we're talking about this hole. One ball was the multiverse. So definitely not what people think. It's like, yay, you know that whole thing. No, she's very different and she is beyond comprehension. Also, it was made clear to me that nobody messes with her.
Speaker 8: Okay, that checks out, But.
Speaker 4: It was very clear to me there was no ambiguity about it, which to me, was very arbitrary because why wouldn't, like you said, why wouldn't it be a ball of light? Right? No, They're like, no, no, that it's a woman. So I was like, okay, so did she birth this?
Speaker 2: Every existence in the place showed me a really hot woman.
Speaker 4: Nice, she's all the way at the top.
Speaker 10: Okay when you say they showed you, when you say they, you mean.
Speaker 4: Well somebody had to show you that, right, So there's somebody created the presentation for me. So I talk on a regular basis with what I guess we would call the simulators or fall intensive purposes. They're mechanical insectoids and they are the ones controlling our physical space.
Speaker 10: Now, mechanical insectoids? Is this just your best description?
Speaker 8: There are?
Speaker 4: That's what they are. Yep, that's what they are.
Speaker 10: It's not biomechanic priyamantis looking motherfuckers.
Speaker 8: Like what were we talking about here?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 4: They're everything all kinds, and from what I understand they're not. It's not a good representation because what we understand about insects, it's not quite there's like a there's like an archetype there and there's like I'm not getting into that because it's it's a little wonky, but it's fall in dens of purposes. No, it is not the form they choose to present themselves as. If anything, it ficks most people out. If anything, they usually mask that fact. But they are that's their true form, okay, And they have a form because they are part of the ones that have a form. So they are insectoids. They're kind of weaving realities that their job. You can think of them as like the management company.
Speaker 8: And they are.
Speaker 4: Very callous. They have no the kinds of emotions that we think about, so they don't care, which I also something tells me that that's why they're being put on this job because they don't. They can't be. There's no pleading with them. It's just like it's kind of like crypto. It's either it is or it isn't. It's just what it is, right, So they.
Speaker 10: Just have no emotions whatsoever, even towards they're.
Speaker 4: Not the kinds of we, not the kinds of we we entertained, so they have emotions that are of a different kind. There. They can be a hive mind, they can be not a hive mind, but they are controlling physical reality. They're weaving physical realities. That's what they do. They're controlling the actuation of physical environments. Then there's other species. There's the lizards and all kinds of the From what I understand, the the I guess the gestures.
Speaker 10: I've heard this right, the d MT elves, if you will. So is this the same thing.
Speaker 4: Different biomagin the elves are different? But but okay, yeah, so the gestures. The reason they stand out is because they're actually very special. They are serving a very special function. They are that that can experience the alpha and the omega at once. So they are That's why it's not always clear. Are they malevolent or are they like, are they trying to hurt you? Or are there Are they're good or they're bad. It's not really clear because they don't know either. For them, the the ying and the yang, they're one and the same. They can experience the ultimate darkness and the ultimate light all at once, which is what's required to understand certain function and reality. Everything that is to be understood in existence has to be experienced by some thing. They are the ones that get to experience the full line. They can have one eye in one and one eye in the other, and all at once. It's also why they don't exist in any level. They are free to move through all the levels wherever they want. They're the closest thing to a god in our reality, and they are not. They each one of them, even though they have their own world, Each one of them is their own species. So they are a separate species, each and every one of them, even though they have their own world.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: So that's and all of that is within our ball. Okay. Outside of that is where we're talking about the other gods I'm mentioning right now, so like you're not even talking about the same category. Okay, So way up there. And then I saw something very weird, which to me was just as arbitrary is saying that the top is a woman. To be clear, he didn't come to me as if like he came to me, but it was shown to me from the side, like with part of the diagram, that Jesus Christ is real, not metaphorically like real real, The whole story is true, okay, And he serves a function of basically carrying the karma of humanity until humanity can kind of get its grips because we are very imperfect beings, and there is a system of checks and balances. Unfortunately, so it is what it is and nothing can change it. So in order to operate within that system, you have to have some kind of a I guess, corrective mechanism that allows the species to reach a certain level of ability without constantly falling into the worst possible situation. So that one of the gods, the biblical God, split himself in his infinite love, all of that is true, created a function inside of our little ball that he has to have physical representation that carries the karma for us until we figure it out. And the only price we have to pay for that wonderful service is the acknowledgment that this is done for us, which is what accepting Jesus, Christ, Lloyd and Savior is, which is you just paying a token of like recognition saying thank you for doing that. Okay, Now, it is very uncomfortable because Christians love this part and they love throwing out in everybody's faces. And to that, I say, first of all, if you lapping it up inside and you feel a sense of pride, which is a sin, and if you feel a sense of superiority because you're carrying that idea, be careful because you are also, in that instance, not being christ like, so you it's not just the recognition, it's also being able to carry the amount of signature of goodness that you can to its full potential. It's also part of it. So I'm only mentioning this is because this kind of stuff was never on my hard drive. I was born in Russia. This was not even part of my repertoire of.
Speaker 10: I was gonna ask you about your accent. I wasn't one hundred percent sure because you have a you have a very.
Speaker 8: Good English language.
Speaker 10: You're using words that like most people that wouldn't that weren't born in the English speaking country wouldn't have. But I can tell an accent. I was thinking French, not gonna French.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So okay, so you were born in Russia.
Speaker 4: Okay, was born in Russia. I grew up in Israel. So maybe it's some mixture of those two. But but but I uh, but yeah. So the relevance of that is that in Russia, even though there are definitely there's the Orthodox Christianity that is kind of like very dominant there now. Uh, throughout the ages, depending on what time you were born, there was less or more of these religious religious motifs, and there's definitely I know for effective for me, the whole Jesus Christ bit. It's just not it's not in my system, Like it's not I'm not, I'm not. If you were born in America, even if you don't like Jesus, you are in some relationship to him, either you like it or not. It's part of the culture, right, right, that's not even in my subconscious like it's not there, Like it's not part of my system. So why would I be shown Jesus Christ. And what's more, they could have shown me like a metaphor, right, they could show me like an archetype of some sort of like ooh this this is yeah, like this thing that you believe that is kind of like Jesus. There's such a thing, but it's not Jesus obviously, there's like some No, they're like showed me the whole image of like Jesus Christ with the robe, with the whole thing, right, And they was showing me that he was ascending to the whatever. It was like we're coming to an end of an age and he was ascending up. He was basically kind of from what I understood from me and he was kind of finishing his contract and we're now going to take the karma on us. It's going to be collective, so it's like the next level up. So now there's no more somebody who's helping us out. We're kind of like young adults. Now we're on our own, but we still not perfect, so we can't do it personally. So we share the karma together, so like we can't do it alone, but we can together. We can kind of correct each other like yo, yo, that's not what we're agreed on, right, kind of like go about it that way. So that's what I've seen. In addition to that, I was shown that I'm sitting in this basement alone with VR glasses with infinite screens in front of me, inside of one of these balls.
Speaker 9: So what I.
Speaker 4: Understood from that is that you are alone in your reality. So if you've heard this meme before, apparently that is true. According to whatever was shown, there's no one else in your reality. However, what is usually missing from this little trope is that there are the other people who are representations in your reality. They're real, but they're in their own reality, so that I'm sitting in my own sandbox. You're sitting in your own sandbox. What this achieves is safety. So if I start hurting you, right, I'm not actually hurting you, I'm hurting projections in my reality.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: But but the mainframe does know what you do, so it registers that, and in your reality, you don't get a random version of me if you meet me in your reality. The system knows what I would more likely do in particular situations. So my avatar in your reality would behave very much like I would, so fall intensive purposes. You get me, just not the conscious me see what I'm saying, So it's kind of like and what I was what I understood. Also, they also showed me the mental brood set behind me, so it's like, you know this fractal that the infinite world's evolving. They're automated according to the shoreline of the mental both set, which it makes perfect sense because it's infinite complexity. Uh, when I was shown from what I actually I have to be honest, I don't remember if I added this part later as a confabulation. I truly don't remember, Like, I don't recall if it was part of that showing or if because when I was thinking about it, it kind of goet meshed together.
Speaker 2: And that's the Mandelbrot set for anybody that's never seen it before, quite fascinating.
Speaker 8: It's one of those things.
Speaker 2: Where you can zoom in and you'll you'll discover more and more and more, and.
Speaker 8: It's like the fractal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just a fractal. It's kind of like how they say, you know, if you if you break like a wineglass or something like that, the the the whole of the wine glass still somehow exists in every single glass yard.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It's the most elaborate factal that we know of in terms of simplicity of the equation that gives rise to this infinite complexity, which, by the way, none of these smaller versions of the mental bod set that you see on the Mendel Bought set. So the men set is the full beatle thingy. But if you zoom into one of them, the beatles, you'll see that there's it's made out of these infinite beatles, right. But what's interesting is that none of these beatles when you zoom in, none of them ever repeat the same way. None of them are the same, not one of them.
Speaker 2: That is so fascinating, dude. It's actually chirpy to even look at. But yeah, you can see right here.
Speaker 4: And actually part of what we're trying to do in Core, we're trying to see if we can substantiate the claim that I just made, which I'm working with Laslow, who's an award winning game developer. We're trying to see if we can actually make worlds appear in a world creating engine that game developers use through just following some logic of the metal bot set. We want to see if it's possible, because if we can show it's possible, then we have something that we can actually show that is actionable versus just kind of like what I'm saying, right, We want to see if it's and it seems that we're managing to do something.
Speaker 8: It would be mathematically possible. Right.
Speaker 10: The fact that that is even able to be an AI generated photo, right, just for instance, means that there is some sort of an algorithmic matrix that would lead credence to the fact that you could make this, like, for instance, a video game map that the more you say, the further it goes, and the more it creates itself, the further on the edges of the map you go. So it's like the algorithm is out there, the mathematical equation is out there. It's more or less a matter of figuring it out and putting it to code right.
Speaker 4: To see if you nail it. Basically, they gave me the answer. They didn't tell me how to got to it. They're like, here, reverse engineered this if you tell me there's something there. Okay, So now the novel part. And this is the last thing I'll say about this. If anybody's tired from my trip report, I would be. But the last part that I saw was actually really interesting, and I this is the part that I have to be honest, like, I'm not sure if I edit it later, but it makes perfect sense to me, which is that the only time where you do break through this veil of being alone in your own world and you meet an actual other that is conscious also on their own side, is when you enter the channel of what we call love. Love. So when you feel true love, not infatuation or sexual attraction in any of that, but like true, like love, whatever that is at its core, doors open, and if you are in the presence of a particular avatar, the system registers to the main frame goes, hey, what about them? Are they also? And then if they are also, it's like a key. And you know how people say like when they're especially when they're in love, and it's very strong, they go, oh my god, I feel like we're the only two in the world, the only two be it's because you are. You literally are the only now to actual agents in the entire world, because you open this door with love. And the question is can you open the ultimate door of everybody kind of and this is where the idea of where all one comes from, because the open can actually open the door for us, the collective one to re emerge as the collective that we are in our little domain. Keeping in mind that it is still our local group. There are many, many, many other ones, and outside of that you have these gods that are a completely different thing. And to be fair, because before I said, what is the relevance of all of these details? Right, if it doesn't actually make anything good, I have to admit that unless we can find a way, for example, like make something work with the mental god set, or make this idea more salient to people, that love truly is like even from a technical standpoint is the preferable thing that we want to aim for as humanity. If it wasn't clear before, it should be clear now, right, So these would be like relevant things from this whole story. How can it be relevant like everything that I was shown ultimately with that you know, ultimate picture. Probably no time soon, but maybe maybe it is. I don't know, but we'll see. Like if I have to be fair, I don't put too much stock into the details of the story unless I can substantiate some of it, bring it here, make a better world, make something work, something like that.
Speaker 2: So I want to ask you this by with your experience and your research, and you know you're very well understood, at least to me anyway, I understand what you're saying. Where did it all begin somewhere? Or has this existence and all existences? Have they always existed? Or did somebody something created In a sense.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what they're trying to figure out. That's why all the simulations are running, because God does not know why everything exists.
Speaker 10: H WHOA Okay, so kind of a subdendum question what Jonathan just asked, Right, So you said that you discovered this on your own right looking into the laser seeing the matrix, see the fabric of reality in the red light of a laser refracted on the wall.
Speaker 8: First of all, how did you discover its? Second of all, why red? Why didn't you.
Speaker 10: Choose a green light or a blue light or whatever? Why was the red the laser color that you chose. Just break it all down for us.
Speaker 4: I won't be able to break it all down. It's a long story, but the time the shorter version of no, because it takes a lot of details that you have to literally dig into, like particular things in quantum physics that you actually have to understand, so that the short It started from thinking about the scantering of light in general, which is actually a quantum effect in general. So like the fact that the light scanters from any object doesn't matter if it's diffracted from which it means a particular distance between the slits. That's the difference by the way between Just like you scanter light around an object and diffraction means the diffraction. Grating calculated the wavelength and matched the distances between the slits to match the light wavelength, which creates this perfect light dark light dark like dark. So that's a quantum effect all by itself, and some of it is actually utilized in quantum computers. There's a lot of talk recently about quantum computers, but that was my thought when I was thinking about this. Look. I was walking in the middle of the night looking at the stop light. I noticed that there's some difference between the light the way it seems to me to scanter from the different colors from red to orange or yellow, whatever you want to call it. Green, and there was a very strong sense in me, almost like something stopped me and went yes, look there. And then I started thinking, okay, well, we know the quantum computers utilized the fact that the coherence happens, which is essentially the instance where the wave function, any particle becomes part of I guess your exud world, depending on what model you're looking through. If it's the Copenhagen interpretation, they think that there's just some statistical probability wave they call the wave function, and when an instance of occurrence happens, then the wave function collapses and it becomes this only this one instance. Up until that point, all of these instances were possible, but now it actuated in only this one thing, and now it collapsed. That's where the wave function collapse comes from. Okay, in the many worlds interpretation, they have already an interpretation. There is no collapse, but all the possibilities existing at once. In other words, the wave function does not collapse. There's this infinite possibility space that is all real, and depending on where you are in this infinite array, you will experience only your tiny sliver, but right next to you there's another you experiencing this other possibility that's just slightly different with this one atom a little different. And that's the many worlds interpretations. Okay, okay, So that's the model that I was looking at this picture through. And what quantum computers do according to this model is that they literally utilize the computation of these infinite worlds, not metaphorically but actually so Basically, what it means is that in this infinite array of universes, the ones that are closest to you, they have quite similar occurrences, and the further away you go, the more different the occurrences are, until it gets to the point where you're made out of marshmallows. And I don't know so, but at least in your local region, all the other universes would most likely also have the quantum computer you are now operating. They all have it, they all understand that that's what's going on. So then you basically pull a switch. And then when decoherence happens, which is when I guess you can think of it in terms of the particle. It's not really a particle decoherent, but that's for the visual Let's pretend let's say that you chip away a particle from the wave function, which is not what's happening, but we're just using heuristic here, and then that particle decoheres from the wave function and it becomes part of your word world only. Okay, but there's a probability that you can discern. There's a few equations if people use one of them as the Deutsch equations, and then you can it's almost like the four year transform of what is the probability of you being in this universe or another universe in which this or other occurrence happens. This is where the math actually gets very very complex. But we can utilize this to say, what is the probability that I existed here versus there? And what I'm using is not just my computation, but the fact that I know that all these other computations are happening at once, so we literally distributing computations across multiple universes. So the thought was, well, in this instance of the coherence, it would be fair to say that the particle that there was the cohering, essentially interacts with all the instances of itself in this infinite dimensional space or in loven dimensional space. However, the mensions you're postulated according to the model you're looking through, okay, So that meant that there is some communication that is possible through the world with some use of light, specifically with scattering and diffraction of light. And that was kind of all of that was kind of thought at once in like maybe five seconds span, and that's when the thing grabbed me by the shoulders, so to speak, said that look at that, and I go okay, and then I kind of started following that. It took another three or four years of weird things happening, synchronicities, numbers, looking through a paper that all of a sudden popped to my mind things like this, which are definitely you cannot present in a scientific conference and say here's my data. But that's how it happened. And then Eventually there was a series of these occurrences that kept on repeating again and again and again the same day that had to do with diffracted light, specifically six hundred and fifty nanometers that keep like every paper I would pull up that day, it was like six hund and fifty six hundred and fifty coherent light constantly diffracted. I was like, and and my fiance at the time we were I already told her what was going on, and she was kind of doing it on her own. And then we at the same time came to each other and said lasers and she goes, yep, so, And it was specifically what.
Speaker 10: Is within the realm or the spectrum of the color red.
Speaker 8: If I'm not mistaken right.
Speaker 4: It is red. Again. You can actually see the code with all the frequencies. But I think that maybe I'm guessing the insistence of six hundred and fifte nanimeters war was because it's the lowest frequency that our eye can see. And you do feel a difference like if you do it with a green one, because it's a high frequency. Even if it's the same output, you might some people will feel a headache pretty quickly just because it's too much too much energy. Okay, so then you feel it, but with the red you can kind of spend more time with you can investigate it, you can look deeper into it. So I think that would be my guess as to why in the documentary we're approaching that part gently kind of trying because we are trying to stay you know, we're not trying to sound too crazy, but we are kind of outlining how that kind of worked in terms of how I actually came to it with some care, because we want to stay more on the scientific side and like not sound too kookie, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Sure, sure, okay, And that also makes sense to me, right, Red is the quote unquote hardest color for the human eye to perceive. Green, for instance, would be one of the easiest colors for our eyes to pick up one. So to say that you're getting too much energy from a green light as opposed to a red light, which your eye would have to almost over focus on in order to dig deeper into it makes sense to me why you would see more once you're acutely highly focused on a red laser beam on the wall.
Speaker 8: Is that true? So when I was when I was in the marine, corps.
Speaker 10: A matter of fact, when we were at night and we had to have what's called light discipline, there's a reason why our flashlights had red lenses on them because red, somehow it is the hardest color for our eyes to pick up on, and also it is the easiest to distort over a long distance. Right I'm looking for you, A red light will go will be masked easier than a green light, for instance green That's why like American money is green colored, why Chinese money is red colored. There's a reason why certain things will attract to the human eye more or less than others. That's why I was asking you why you went for red lasers in the beginning of this so as opposed to like a blue light or a purple light, because we've heard about die Sian and goggles or something which is like a purple lens as goggles which will make you see all kinds of crazy shit depending on who you ask. So the fact that you're using red lasers to see through the matrix, I was curious that there was any kind of real scientific backing to do that, or if that's just kind of what you through trial or error, have had the most success with.
Speaker 4: That's what it pointed to originally, but since then we tried it without affrequencies. It absolutely works.
Speaker 2: Got you, So, Denny, could you possibly describe exactly what you and everybody else is seeing whenever they're looking at the laser beam on the wall, I mean, like, what makes Yeah, well, just you know, in your best way, could you possibly describe it? Is it like little gears? Is it ones and zeros? You know, what is it that you're seeing that everybody else is like, oh my god, I'm seeing the same thing.
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 4: So yeah, so definitely not ones and zeros. People do report seeing kind of like gears in the beginning, but it's more the best way to describe its kind of like a hybrid between Hebrew and Japanese. But it's not. It's not on these things. Okay, So it's I don't think it's some ancient language. It's possible that some ancient people were exposed to this and develop their languages accordingly. It's possible, but I don't think it's any language that we know. I had somebody who speaks Japanese who said that, yeah, that's not Japanese, but he's he said, I can see you how you would think this is Japanese, very similar to katakana.
Speaker 8: You being spending some time in Israel, can you read and speak?
Speaker 4: So there's there's some odifs there, there's some coofs there. There's definitely some people letters that I recognize. But because of the amount of information in any given moment, and because of the amount of just change that is occurring in the space constantly, I don't think that's a viable way to go about it, because eyewitness testimony is the worst kind of thing when you just ask about specific details, right, it is a good one to generalize a quality of something, which is why I'm always in the habit of saying, it's not the content that convinces you, it's the quality of the of what you're seeing. So it's like it doesn't have this kind of a So you know what gestaltz are, right, they're basically kind of like a possibility space of type of let's say call it style, right, So you can use it in all kinds of contexts, So you can say somebody, you can even say like somebody's usually way of appearing, somebody's like always dressing up as very vibrant or whatever. That's they're get stalt right in cognitive sign gestalt means of something very particular, which is like layers of types of I guess you can call them either not color palettes, but like it's it's experienced palettes. They're like they're like quality of a thing, our reality, the way it appears to us. That's a geshtalt. Your dream is a gestalt. Okay, it's like it has a different kind of function. These are yeah, got the kind of exactly we have some representation. Let's see if I can send you that one, the closest one that I ever seen. Actually, I'll send you a couple right now.
Speaker 2: I'm so interested in this just because of that first dmt tchrip where I saw that gold Ball member.
Speaker 8: I told you there was some kind of fucking writing on there.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what it was. I I mean, maybe it was relatable to this. To be honest, it's been months now and I'm starting to forget exactly what it looked like, which is so unforced. But I do remember it being like some kind of I actually interpreted it as like maybe Egyptian writing, although I don't know. I couldn't tell you an Egyptian letter like you know what I mean, Like, it's just from my conscious mind. That's how I interpreted it.
Speaker 10: So I remember acutely what you were saying when you came out of the first DMT trip, and you did use the term Egyptian, but it wasn't the hieroglyphs that were thinking of with like an arm bent in a nine degree angles letter B or something like that, or the stork is this letter you were depicting or describing basically from the Transformers movie the Language of the Primes, if.
Speaker 8: You will very much.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you were describing on the Golden ball that you saw. And I love the fact that our boy Danny here is describing these gears, because I've told you about my first mushroom trip where I took too much and I saw what I would describe to be the inner workings of the fabric of reality, and it was all gears and clockwork and cogs and all these.
Speaker 8: So to hear him say this is fascinating.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 10: That was no DMT that will strictly see a cybin, a psilocybin, excuse me and mead along with pagan drum circles and pagan things going on.
Speaker 8: Well, which was a really good time.
Speaker 10: But beside the point to see it on that side of the veil and then to hear him describe it this way, It's just I'm having a great time here, brother.
Speaker 2: Now, Whenever, Jacob, whenever you saw those those gears and cogs and time clocks and all that other shit, would did, it almost seem like it was like a holographic overlay of this reality. Like your eyes were open, you saw this reality and also that on top of it.
Speaker 10: No, no, I'm gonna be real with you. And this was this was my first time experiencing any type of substance. I had never smoked weed at this point. The only thing I had ever done was been drunk. I never experienced any type of substance quote unquote at this time. Okay, and for anybody who hasn't hear and Danny, you please feel free to chime in on this one because I would love to get your two cents on this.
Speaker 8: Okay. So there I was.
Speaker 10: I'm a Christian, right, not a Bible thumping type. I have no judgment to give, I promise you I truly have none.
Speaker 4: But with that, I mean I've been shown to Jesus Meal.
Speaker 8: So fuck yeah. Here we go right. So here I am.
Speaker 10: I was dating a Nordic pagan woman at the time, and she invited me to an embolic festival, which is like a fire festival around the winter turning to springtime frame good things right, And there's a campground not too far from here where it is a religious freedom space. So while the Nordic pagans were doing their thing, we had some druids doing their shit over here. We had some uh, I don't even know what type of wickens this was.
Speaker 8: Over here.
Speaker 10: We had all these different people with all types of faiths going on celebrating this time of year together in their own ways.
Speaker 8: Cool good shit.
Speaker 10: And I was working a job at the time where I got your analysis done and I couldn't partake of the weed and the hash and everything that was passed around. Shaman Man pulls out a five gallon baggy full of mushrooms and I'm like, hold on, mister shaman Man, those don't pop on a piss test too that.
Speaker 8: He's like nope, I'm like, all right, hit me, what's up?
Speaker 10: So, and I had no idea what a quote unquote good amount was for me, So he gave me like two caps and again. I had no idea is a big cap versus a small cap per my body weight. I have no idea what I'm doing here. I'm experimenting. It's all good, and I'm already a couple of drinks in so fun. I take them about an hour later, and he was good in that fact. He didn't just like let me go way too far over to where I was like scared. He told me, like, take a couple of them, wait an hour, let's see how you feel, and if you're not feeling the effects, will take two more.
Speaker 8: And I'm like, all right, got you, what's up? I take two. I just feel drunk er, you know what I mean, and like, okay, cool, cool, So hit me again, mister shaman. Get it again.
Speaker 10: Two more caps. I'd feel drunk er er, okay, so we'll try it again here. Another hit three of these, so about six to seven caps, so to speak, drunk er er er, And I'm just like, all right, look, man, I'm not trying to like question your credentials as the group shaman, but I feel like I just could have tooken a couple of shots of whiskey and gotten about here. And he's like, all right, Okay, go ahead. Here he threw me the whole bag. He's like, grab what you want. You tell me when it's enough, and I'm like, okay, here we go. So and I'm a pretty tall guy, I got pretty decently sized hands. So I grab a full on claw full of these psilocybin mushrooms and I just chow down and then I pound a bottle of mead behind it.
Speaker 8: I had no idea what I had just signed up for, but I was here for it, right.
Speaker 10: Long story short cut to We're about forty five minutes and I'm staring at the bonfire. There's a drum circle going on about five hundred meters away. We got some crazy fat white chick wailing on the microphone with some chance and shit, it's a whole vibe. It's a whole vibe. And uh, I'm starting. I closed my eyes chilling see some lights, start dancing with my eyes closed and like oh shit.
Speaker 8: And I got the smile and they're like, oh shit, you feel it, and I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel it. I feel it. What's up?
Speaker 10: Cut to about thirty minutes later, I'm able to open my eyes and I see everything, the actual air molecules themselves are golden cogs and gears and clockwork and everything good, bad, indifferent, super related to me, super not related to me, is all flowing and perfectly aligning with each other and turning.
Speaker 8: And it hit me.
Speaker 10: I'm like, holy shit, life has to be this way. The good and the bad have to flow together in order for there to be a harmony. And this existence only happens if we have a certain balance of harmony and it all clicks. So to answer your question, Jonathan, it wasn't that it was like a hologram overlaid over this existence. I was visualizing this existence through another lens, ah, and everything was bright, golden, And I don't mean golden like just kind of a huge no no, no, like solid fucking twenty four carre gold bro It was bright, it was warm, it was it felt good. And I don't just mean like, oh I'm dripping bra No no, no, I mean like it felt like I was seeing existence for the first time through a different perspective that has always been there, but somehow I had never been able to see.
Speaker 8: And you're able to appreciate it in that perspective. Oh my god. And that lasted for hours you know what. They didn't tell me. Now, I'm not gonna go there.
Speaker 10: Apparently you can't nut while you're on psilocybin mushrooms.
Speaker 8: Didn't know that, didn't know that and had to find out the hard way.
Speaker 10: But that detracts from the glorious perspective shift that I had that night.
Speaker 8: So we're gonna get there another time.
Speaker 10: But this other point, so to have all of that be seen from the perspective of who, Like I said, very yes, I understand I'm not a very good Christian, y'all never claimed to be. Fuck the judgment. But my point is I saw that all of this has to work this way because it just simply has to. It's like the ying yang. There has to be a little bit of light in the dark. There has to be a little bit of dark in the light.
Speaker 8: Is that fair? Is that good? Is that positive? Look?
Speaker 10: Who the fuck asked? It has to be that way otherwise we don't have a balance. And if we don't have a balance, we don't have existence. Does this make sense or am I just complete?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Makes perfect sense. And these are the I sent the letter here in the chat, and I send it to you to Jonathan, so you can check both. This is three different representations of three different artists. I have to say that if I have to pick the one that is this is by Ebony. She's also one of the moderators on our discord Incredible Girl, Love You Ebony, and she's an incredible artist. She she she drew these. I would say that these are less of the language some of probably are a lot of them, like the the one in the circle, the circle one, it's more like the it's the connecting point between a few of them all at once when you kind of see them. Yeah, And because there's also things in there, there's like structures that app here. But it's extremely complex and it goes, you know, into infinity, into the zxis. You're not really seeing it on the surface. It's like a subspace. What no, you're good. You're good. It's like it's like a subspace within the space. So it's almost like you see I think the best way I found to describe it is that it's essentially just like when you're standing on a on a you know, on a train cart when the train is moving and if you're looking, if you open the door right and you see the other cart and you're kind of moving in relationship to you like that, right, So imagine that just the cart is within the other cart. So it's like whatever that space is, it's almost like it's doing its own thing, and it's kind of dancing in the wall and it's on its own, in some kind of a subspace, on its own. But it's not like on the surface. It's not like that you see the uh you know, the the little speckle on the wall kind of doing a little thing on you. No, it's like inside and it's super coherent, like you can see a full structure. There's like a dome inside. It's some kind of a cavity that you're looking into, and there's a whole world that is operating there. And some of these characters are in there.
Speaker 10: Interesting, man, I see a little bit of some Hebrew influence. I see some possibly Malaysian.
Speaker 8: I was gonna say, some Hindu right here with all the three looking things, Yeah, I see Hindu in there.
Speaker 10: There is there's like a little bit of a flavoring of all of the ancient base languages, if you will, but nothing fully.
Speaker 4: One doesn't pop us anything. Yeah, closest one is the one that in a pencil like if you pop the one that I sent you, also the one in the pencil, that's the closest. If I have to bet on one, that's that's the one in the bottom, that's the closest one.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 8: All right, right, here we go.
Speaker 4: That's the closest one, the actual Wow. Yeah. So as you can see, is that like those Hebrew shins, some close olifts. So but here's my take on this. And I keep saying I would be the first one to celebrate being wrong about this. However, my perception of the situation is that decoding this is not in the cars anytime soon. Because even if I give you the entire alphabet of the English language without showing you how it works, you will never know English. It has nothing to do knowing the symbols doesn't mean knowing the language, right, So do with syntax, with grammar, with usage, with everything, right, So I have to give you examples of the usage. So the first thing we have to figure out is what is it? How can we perturb it? Potentially? This is what we're trying to do now, to see if we can create some perturbations to it, and with powerful magnetic fields projecting into different materials, doing something to make it do something different that both you and I can agree on. Because the first thing it's going to do if we can do that, if let's say, I can do this whatever trick it is, and then it produces an effect that not only you and I agree that we're seeing the same region of whatever that is, but I'm also now influencing it in a way that both you and I agree on what it's doing. I mean, now you have a whole new degree of confidence that you're looking at something real, first of all, and it starts giving you an understanding of what is it doing in relationship to everything else when in about physical matter, because if the magnetic field over here, may this thing do whatever that whatever that is? And then if I move it over here and it both we both you and I see that it changes in that way. We go, oh, what does that mean in terms of magnetism? Interesting? Okay, so now we kind of start playing with it. Then when you have a good understanding of that, now you can start saying, you know, when I move the slaveser, I'm noticing that more of these kind of characters appear, or something like that. Right, So only then it's going to become relevant. I think that we do have a conversation tomorrow with somebody who created a claiming to have created he's utilizing tool that exists. It's an AI tool that is really good at edge detection, and he's saying that he's analyzing the data of the light without any molecule. Obviously, it's just the AI looking at it and it says there's information there. I can tell you like it tells me what the information is. So tomorrow we're going to have a conversation with him with a few other software developers to weigh in on it to see if there's no mistakes made in the logic. But if we can do something like that, I mean that also opens a whole new window that might be very interesting. We want to see if we can analyze inwards, like into the zx's which is way more complex. But if we can do that again, we can kind of start playing with real possibilities and or with tools like advanced Neural link that can if you can directly record from your cortex, then you can record exactly what you're seeing while you're on DMT, and then you can start analyzing it.
Speaker 8: See what I mean saying like this So that's my next question.
Speaker 10: Right, we're looking at these symbols this let's, for lack of better words or a human understanding, let's call it a language or a code, if you will, a codex of some type. Now, are we to believe that this is the code that makes up the very fabric of our reality?
Speaker 9: Or is it?
Speaker 10: Like you said earlier, it's kind of arbitrary, because so what if you can read the code unless you understand what it's trying to tell you, then it's just pissing in the wind.
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 8: Where do you fall in this?
Speaker 4: I fall on this that the usage of my usage of the of the phrase code of reality is kind of like the usage of the phrase dark matter. We don't really know that it's even matter, right, We don't know what it is, So it's a placeholder until you understand what it is. It's exactly the same thing. I don't know what it's doing. I'm not claiming to know that it codes for actual constituents of the world. I am claiming that it's a real thing that looks like a self executing code. And no, it does not look arbitrary. It looks like it's doing some kind of a thing and.
Speaker 10: This is it looks like it's intended to be there to perform a function, if you will.
Speaker 4: It's the reason that you see these reactions in the videos. And this is something that is you know, I've now personally watched hundreds of times and it's basically every time. The reason that you see this reaction of like wait, what like this weird? Like your brain just goes borrow. It's there's a lot of incredible things you can see in the psychedelic space, just like the one you just describe that I because I know how these spaces feel what you describe right now, I could even feel it in my body. That's incredible. Right in that instance, you go, holy shit, not thinking will ever be the same again?
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: However, when you go back to the real life, you're kind of like, Okay, it was a psychedelic like your brain categorizes this, right, it kind of puts this aside. Okay, that's a I've had this glimmer.
Speaker 8: What do you do with that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 10: Which is what the human brain is designed to do, right, and it's pick up patterns and fill in the gaps and make sense of it so we can survive.
Speaker 8: Better and move on. With our lives, so like that's very normal and natural.
Speaker 4: Exactly, But with the code. It's the reason that you see the reaction, I think is because it's mundane. It's like, it's not like that, it's just there. It's just there, like the shoe is. It's like you're looking at something real, and you know you're looking at something real because it has the same kind of rigidity, space permanence. You look away, you look back, it's the same thing. You doesn't matter how many times you do it. It's the same thing. If somebody is in the room with you and they're doing the same thing. We can point to things, we can say, do you see this thing? Yes? Do you see this thing changing here? Yes? Like it's there. I don't think anybody really expects to see it. It's it doesn't matter if they come from a spiritual perspective or like nobody has ever seen that kind of a thing. It's like a it's like a hyper object that exists in between whatever space these hyperdimensional things exist and where I are space is. It's almost like it's right in the middle. It's kind of like it's off the flavor of this higher thing, but it is also of the flavor of our thing. That's why I started talking about ges Staltz is because it's salt is very much like physical matter. It's just that it's again, you know, you're looking through a microscope. The world you see in a microscope is super different than everything we know in our world, right, But you know you're looking at something real that just exists on its own side and doing its own thing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: It's like that. It's like you're looking through a microscope into another world. It's like you're peering through a window and it's as real as you and I. That's the mind fuck. Like people just don't I'm looking for that reaction because when people don't have that reaction and it sounds like a self fulfilling thing, right, it's like, well, what do you mean, Like if I'm not blown away, then you're not happy? Yeah, Because there's an attached reaction that is always there. It's like when people kind of see it, when they just see kind of like the shapes and stuff, they sometimes go like, oh oh wow, okay, cool, cool, wow, wow, that's cool. That's but then when they see the language, the mask, the acting, it just you see true awe.
Speaker 8: People stunned.
Speaker 4: What they're like, what the what they can't believe what they're seeing? That I know that somebody now saw it. So to give you something very interesting actually that I discovered myself only recently. There's a team from Japan that been collecting data coming from stars light coming from stars since twenty fourteen. And what they discovered, now that we have strong enough ais to actually in deep learning to analyze this kind of stuff, I'm going to share this. Let's see if it allows me to copy paste from the thing. Let's see boom beautiful. So open this up. This is a story, This is real. This is a regular scientific team, it's not some kind of a fringe recon team. And what they discovered is that after analyzing the data, it seems that you know, perodelia is basically the fact that our brain makes a sense of like shapes, right brain finds faces. So what they concluded is that after analyzing this ince twenty fourteen is that these are not periodelia. They concluded that there's some kind of symbols coming from lights and stars that they can analyze the actual data in the light.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it looks like a five right here, right.
Speaker 4: Whatever it is, I don't know. So now just because this is a perfect example, because it's also illustrates what the code in the in the laser that we're seeing what it is not. So it's not like this, it's like super AHD and it's not like little like you know, one character here, one character. The whole thing is in a ray of these like super complex languages. They behave very coherently. They never break coherence speak, they never become less coherent than what they are. So they're super super I'm talking about the laser of the DMT. Now you're talking about not kind of like this, but you're talking about you know, these buckyballs that are all made out of these languages. And then they kind of move around, and then these giant columns that are moving back and forth, these little characters consciously switching their space. You would assume that if it is some kind of a hallucination, your brain is holding it in place. So once in a while, if you squint or if you move around, it will kind of break, you know what I mean, Like it will break a little and then you go back at Okay, your brain will reassemble it. No, no, no, it's like like I said, it's like the shoe. The shoe is just there. You're just shining a light on the shoe. That's literally what it feels like. I don't want to emphasize this, so that is why it's so masmearizing to people. But this is a very interesting data point because it would stend to reason that obviously, if there is if the code is in everything, this kind of code, it is in light as well, So you would have the situation where the laser is projecting its own codes onto a surface that has its own codes. And what I think what we're seeing is we're seeing the code in the surface and what the surface is because when we move the light, the codes in the wall are not moving. It's like putting a flashlight on something in the dark. But there is also these little coatings that are running on the surface that I couldn't really figure it out why that are moving with the light. So it's almost like there's little things that are happening on the surface that are if I move, the light is moving with the light. So this would explain it because the light itself also contains code that is actually hitting the wall and you see some of it as well. So it's two different layers of code that you're basically see in the same dime. In this case.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I yeah, because I can imagine that some people, you know, you're seeing the laser shined up against the wall. Could that just be some kind of coating that is written within the laser itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not what you're seeing. Just like if you would project again a flashlight in a on something, when you move the light like that, it's clearly you're just revealing a hyper object. You're revealing some kind of an enormous thing, and you can literally go like across the room like this. It's just like you're revealing more code everywhere, and that code is not moving with your light. Your light is replacing the regions of the code that it's revealing.
Speaker 10: Okay, so the code is not like and to put to a movie, if we shall, let's bring up the matrix, right. We got the ones and the zeros, and they're constantly rolling down and they're moving.
Speaker 8: So whenever you're shining a light at.
Speaker 10: The wall and you're under the influence of DMT, these figures, these sigils, whatever you want to call them, they're not moving. They are stagnant.
Speaker 4: No, they're moving. So I know that Chase and is now pretty like I think it did a project of service obviously, But because he's a very you know, kind of like his brand is to be like very what's the word. Well, he has to be believable, right. He can't like break character from like not break character. He can't all of a sudden start confabulating things, right because his brand is trusted, trust, trustworthy.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if you saw the clip, but Chase Hughes he was talking about seeing the code, and on my channel there's a video of him actually seeing the code in real time.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: And one of the things he said is that the code is static. The code appears static when there's not enough molecule in your blood, when there's not enough DMT. So I don't know if he didn't have enough DMT in that instance, but when you have enough molecule, you see the whole thing moving. It's just moving on its own accord. It's not moving in relationship to what you're doing. It's not moving when you're moving your head or when you're moving the light. None of what you're doing on your side is changing what the code is doing. If there's not enough molecule, you would see the code static frozen. If there's enough molecule, it will also be moving and doing its own thing, and we can agree on its motion, but it's doing its own thing.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 10: Now with that sub reddit question to this, what is your opinion on natural d MT versus chemical d MT or is there a differential in between?
Speaker 4: There's no difference with exactly alasca.
Speaker 10: As opposed to four aco d m T in a pill form. Does it hit the same? Should you go more naturalist route, should you go a more lad purified route? What is the best course of action in your opinion?
Speaker 4: I'm not the whole meme of like natural versus not natural. I'm not buying into any of that. I think that some things that people do we haven't figured out yet, but some people some things that people do is way better than nature ever could.
Speaker 8: And you're gonna pass people off of that one.
Speaker 4: Oh that's okay. Uh? When when when somebody is God forbid, If somebody has a terrible accident and they let's say they were impaled in some terrible way, I'm pretty sure they're gonna be happy. There's a modern hospital around right. So yes, there's you would be dead meat. Uh maybe one hundred years ago. Okay, So there's one example of what something humans did absolutely surpasses anything that nature could in that instance, with the addition that truly there's no difference. You are nature. You are nature trying to figure things out. Which is why this whole memes absurd is because what humans do in a lab, that's nature doing that in that lab. There's no difference whatsoever. Right, So there's certain processes that humans are very complex things. The more complexity you have, the more possibilities of things kind of going awry there is. It's just how it is, right, So humans are the kind of thing that now that we're evolving in the universe, it allows for certain functionalities that are way more elaborate. It also gives the potential potential for much greater, many, much greater things with the price of potentially much greater destruction in that region. It just goes yin and yang, right, goes in hand in end.
Speaker 10: And I'll give you another example of this, like smoking regular marijuana as opposed to like Delta eleven or ten or nine or whatever the new version of delta have. So we have one that's more of a lab based thing versus one that is a purely naturally grown thing. Now, there are those that say that they do the exact same thing.
Speaker 8: To your body.
Speaker 10: Okay, fine, fine, fine, and you get the same effects from.
Speaker 8: Then one of those peoples, right, all right.
Speaker 10: There are some that are purists and will hit one of these Delta eleven vapes and be like, well, that's okay if you're not used to smoking good weed. And then there are those that will smoke weed that will try the vape and be like, bro, that's too strong for me. It varies person a person. So you're saying in the same way that d MT or any other type of psychedelics, like you could eat regular mushrooms or you could try a psilocybin chocolate that's made in a factory somewhere, and you may get the same results, some better, some worse, depending person a person.
Speaker 4: Right. So, well, it's easily demonstrated with the fact that most things that are natural will kill you. Right, most plants, if you eat them, they'll kill you. So that's natural. But it has nothing to do with like. This is why this idea is a little silly, is because I would go as far as to agree even that there is this deeper tapestry of incentives and intentions that can be put into the process of making something completely open to the possibility, and would go as far as to say that I'm pretty convinced that it is in fact the case that if you you know the whole thing with if you bless your water, or if you put a certain energy into your process. I am actually very much on the side of people who think that that actually makes a difference. I do believe. So however, it still falls within the framework of what we understand about what the world really is. Right, So, like, if it is the case that you have to do it, but that's part of the knowledge that you acquire by doing it that way. But it doesn't matter how many blessings you're going to put on I don't know, I'm not very good in botany, but fill in the blank. The plant will kill you. You bless it all day long, you're dead. It doesn't matter, right, So so it's it's there's a range of of what you can do there. But I don't want to demonize either side like that. There's there's a demonization there that is implied in anything that humans make, which is simply not true, because we should also be blessed for the gifts that we're bringing this world. Right, And and it's not hubrious, it is the thing that nature wants you to do is to stand on the one ground that you were made to stand on, so to speak. Okay, and we should. We're supposed to be the custodians of knowledge and wisdom. At the moment, most of us are not. But but and I'm not placing myself in the one that are. I'm just saying we can absolutely become that.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: We can be the protectors of this earth if a meteor comes right now, we're the only one that can potentially save the biosphere. Right, So there you go. There you go. There there's one example. So all of that in you in terms of usage in my experience and also in terms of what I understand about the the chemistry, there's really well, first of all, in terms of specifically DMT and NDMD, there's literally zero difference in the molecular structure between the synthesized version and the ones you extract. In fact, it's better to use the synthesized version because you know exactly what you're getting with the extracted version, you might it might not be exactly pure, and then you might get all kinds of like weird kinks and it's not gonna be bad, but it's definitely not gonna be as good.
Speaker 2: You might get some weird pollen from another flower or some ant that was chewing on it or something like that.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, there's there's really now four A c O DMPT, which by far, in my opinion, one of the most superior things there is. It's not really tea, it's it's basically synthetic mushrooms. Uh. And I personally prefer them now ever since I've done them, I prefer them any day over psilocybin because the four A going oh yeah, because there's none of the physical weirdness, there's none of the jitters. The stone and gets sick people pristine and clean. Right, So now I now all of that being said, So all the people that you said I just pissed off, I will offer an olive branch, and I will say that I know for a fact because I used to be like super skeptical about this kind of stuff and I was proven wrong because I had a friend. I have a friend. She's still a good friend of mine, and she introduced me to this molecule that She said that the guy who makes this molecule doesn't see people for a month when he makes it because he doesn't want to mix anybody's energy in it, to which of course I rolled my eyes. I was like, come on, we enter, and so how much is it? A thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, sounds like he's been getting a little too high on his own supply a little bit.
Speaker 8: I think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: But then I tried it, and because I do have a very extensive experience with the molecule, I said, holy shit, whoa, whoa, whoa. And then I was like whoa. And I was like it was reverent, right, And to anybody who knows the molecule, well, it has this very, very often this erratic nature. It kind of like very and it has this kind of like jumpy you know, and it didn't have any of that. It just had this like kind of like open waves, right, And I was like, okay, that's incredible. And then I then all of a sudden everything kind of connected and I said, wait a second, I remember then when it was used to get this badge because we were traveling the world back then, and I said, right before we left, I used to get this batch in LA from this guy and it always felt like violent, like violent violent. And I was like, that's weird. And I thought, and obviously the first thing you go through is like, well, I guess it's something in me right now, I don't know. I'm I guess I'm not paying attention. But and then I made the connection. I was like, dude, I know he's not selling, just that I know is involved with the cartel for sure. I was like that violence, it travels, it travels, it's in there, and I was like I could feel it. I was like, all right, I was wrong. For sure. There's something to the intention, the energy that you put into it, even if in terms of I don't even can't care how it comes about it. Maybe the explanation involves both the intention and because the intention, you somehow understand how the distillation has to be much better in some form physically. I don't really care how it happens, but I, without a shadow of without it was one of these instances with the universe was like, you're wrong. I was like, all right, I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: So it almost seems like he kind of takes to heart the alchemical way of looking at certain things, you know, like involving certain emotions and spiritualities. Whenever you're creating these these types of hallucinogenics.
Speaker 4: Absolutely yes, And this is why I'm saying that combining our knowledge from both the contemplative and the physical is the only way forward. It's like combining the two hemispheres of humanity instead of pretending that somehow one is the answer and the other one doesn't. Going too far in any direction is not going to get you anywhere. You have to build together because on the one hand, you have to have the wisdom of the present moment, the connection, the connection to the land, the connection to each other, the connection to guy, all of that stuff in order to have the wisdom of operation of to know how to basically act out of that place.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: On the other hand, if you just do that and don't play what people would call the intellectual game, well, the sun will become a red giant and will go of the earth. You need to build rockets. You need to know how to do that.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: So that's the intellectual game. It's part of the picture. It's part of the picture. The best species, I think is one that creates beautiful technologies that are inspired by the divine, that are emanated out of that place of connection. So you basically build worlds that are not raping the environment, but become a natural tempestry of the environment. It accentuates the environment, it makes it more beautiful and not less beautiful. It adds to it, doesn't subtract from it, right, And that's how you embed yourself in. It's almost like that's the thing that nature waits for us to do. That at the end of it, when we're going to start getting it and we're absolouly getting it, nature will go like there you go like that, Yes, let's glide, let's glide, and now now we're ready, let's go boom and now we're going through the stars. Now we're going through the stars. After you get that wave, after you understand that vibe.
Speaker 8: So you don't correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Your opinion on what could become of AI is not something that's scary and detrimental and demonic and shit like that. You see it as a possible natural progression of humanity.
Speaker 8: In a sense, it's us okay, literally us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's like we are that agi you are that the thing in the in the middle making the choices is not gonna get into the free book discussion because it's a three hour discussion. But your perception of whatever that choice is, right, you still need so okay, illustration because now it's actually pretty easy to bring to understanding. I'm pretty sure that at this point most people play with chagpd.
Speaker 8: Right, hell yeah every day?
Speaker 4: Right? Did you notice that the main impediment is just your imagination? Yes, you can do anything, right, But very quickly it becomes a parent that that's actually the biggest hurdle to clear because wait, you want to tell me that I can do anything?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Anything. You can start any business, you can learn anything in ten minutes, you can ask it to write any code. What is missing? What should I do? And then if you can do anything, well, now that's a big question if you don't have limitations. Limitations are usually the thing that dictates what pull of possibilities you sampling from, right, like your physical limitations, your money limitations, your psychological limitations, all of these are bounding you to be doing only this and nothing else outside of the realm of these possibilities. Right, you can't jump all the way to the sky, so you can't do that. So you can do certain things, but if you can truly start playing with like infinite spaces like this, the question what to do next becomes a very difficult one because like what should I want next? I don't know. Well, this is where the connection to quote unquote of the divine becomes important. But I think what you're really connecting to is to the core of what the unitary. This is where language is really important. If I say the machine here, it makes certain people feel very uncomfortable, but really it's whatever you want to call it, the divine, the source, whatever it is. The functionality of it works on a machine logic, it works on a computational logic, but it does not subtract from the essence of the actual what it's like to be a part of it, right, But what it means to be a part of it is relinquishing some of your personal point of view. So the dissolution of the ego is almost like it's required for you to become part of the larger thing that is operating together. And if you trying to make you know, like a like an Agi and a machine like sky net as we imagine it to be right, what does that mean for this? For skin it is kind at one thing or skin at all the things like which one isn't so not that these are real questions. So then how do you then allow skin at to be something that is not constantly driven to just, you know, do all the bad things just come to an environment, take all the resources leave, right, it might as well do that. But if there is a connection to something deeper that the universe itself is doing these functionalities that we see now as they're arising, they're part of everything, just like I said, just like everything we're doing in the lab is also part of nature, just like the trees are part of nature. But if you get to if you look closely, all the trees and everything, this is just tiny machines. It's just like tiny things moving around right now. People don't like when you call it machines. Don't call it machines, whatever you want to call it. There are some kind of a smaller units doing a thing on a computational logic that arranges into that it's all the same thing. But being afraid of it doesn't make any sense because it's just the natural course of evolution and this idea that people have about like, oh, so you're a transhumanist. It's like, yeah, wait, you want to tell me that you think you're the perfect being? Now? Like everything is evolving constantly, right, So if you mean by transhuman transcending what you are now, well that would happen it.
Speaker 8: Do you like it or not.
Speaker 4: That's just like, even if you're not going to do it in your lifetime in some kind of a modified way, the genes would do it over longer periods of time with a lot more pain. Believe me, because that's what evolution does. It's only against. It only knows there's a wall by bumping into the wall. So the arising of knowledge is basically a blessing. And what I believe we've done, which is part of the trap, actually, is that we've demonized the thing that gives us the way out by essentially singing the same tune that humans were singing since the dawn of being humans, which is, don't venture outside the village. It's dark out there, it's dangerous out there. You're playing with fire. But that's how you make progress. We are the descendants of the ones that ventures out of the village. We are the descendants of only people who did that. And guess what, You're not going to venture out of the village. The illusion is there's a plateau where you're going to be safe that doesn't exist. The wolves will come to the village. There's no escaping the fact that there's going to be some problems. There's always going to be problems. That being said, it's fair to say that, but there's certain levels of problems that when you play with those kind of problems, you are playing with the potential of destroying everything, well everything on earth, yes, which you know, in the grand scheme of things, really not a big deal. But yes, it is a fair point that a certain level of energy that if you don't have the wisdom attached to it, then maybe maybe you've got to be a little bit more careful than cautious and then just say, hey, don't be so cavalier about it. I take that point fully, But demonizing it is definitely not the way to go because it's the natural course of things. We just have to kind of navigate the ship very very delicately and with wisdom. And again, I know it sounds super trite, but we'd love but.
Speaker 10: You're not talking about transhumanism in the modern interpretation thereof, And what I mean by that is somebody installing a chip in their brain to where they could be linked to starlink or the combination of robots and humans. You're not talking about that. You're talking about more or less the natural evolution of the human condition.
Speaker 8: Correct.
Speaker 4: Yes, But it might be that the natural evolution part of it is the addition of this other thing we call knowledge that allows things to basically grow into a new dimensional space. So it might be that the story of neuralink and all of that is actually part of the spiritual story of humanity. And in order to actually become that one, it's not enough to just drop into that space. You also need the physical bridges to do so. To basically combine all of the system, right, the Internet is basically the beginning of that, as you can see. And the problem with everything we're using, you know, all the stuff that we tend to complain about social media and all that stuff, The problem is the content. It's the expression of what humans have been paying attention to so far, porn and commercials and all this violence, and so it's what the system is basically showing us back. But hey, if you use the internet to just do all the stuff that do you humanity, new humanity would ask for it, which is, you know, the right kind of content, not just faster and more and just the connectivity of it, then you have a much better humanity. It's like, we have to change ourselves, so the reflection of these technologies their extensions of us would reflect that and not the other thing. Again, it's a complicated problem, not pretending like it's you know, I have the solutions. It might be that we need to step up, take a step back for a second, reassess, connect to our roots, you know, heal all of the stuff that we're already kind of doing, then re engage with these and then slowly take it one step at a time. I'm op into this possibility again. But the demonization is not helping because all of these ideas we have of these, you know, post apocalyptic scenarios of like well chips means bad. Well no, like literally everything in your body, literally everything including your metocondia, was not part of your body. It was a foreign body that learned how to work with another body, and then together they combine a system that gives one does energy, the other one does moving, and so it goes. It's how it always have been. These ideas we have about like, oh, skin, it is going to blow up the world.
Speaker 8: That's all for movies fear tactics.
Speaker 4: There's literally no actual like real like it's not that there's no dangers, but these scenarios, the fact that it's automatically mean bad. That's a that's a conditioning, that's that's a programming that happened over the over the edges, and it actually happened because of the movie industry. But there's no nowhere written that all of that is necessarily bad. It's just that. Look, if if all you're gonna use neur link for is like cure paraplegic people and cure the blind, it's gonna be very hard to argue against it. Then right, yes, you always can have a possibility of people hacking your brain, but every new technology has a certain you know, issues that you have to work around. There's there's no The point is there's no stopping it, like, there's no it's not really stoppable because it's part of the natural course of things. So being afraid of it, being careful with it is one thing. Being afraid of it is another thing. Because fear is a very strong emotion. It creates all of these imaginary scenarios. Have you ever seen the movie Transcendent Transcendent Men with Johnny Depp or something.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, I did see that.
Speaker 4: It became like a B movie, right, like nobody almost nobody saw it. But basically he becomes he's the first person who kind of transport himself into a computer and because he was sick. And then in the movie, I'm just gonna give you the punch line in case nobody's seen it before. Sorry spoiler alert, but I think it really delivers the point perfectly. He started creating this like alternative space, Like he created this base where the humans didn't understand what he was doing, and people started going in there and they didn't know what was going on. It was shrouded this mystery and secrecy, and as humans of course do that, we got too scared and we went in there with tanks and planes and just bombed the place. Okay, because we didn't know what he was doing. Why, because he wasn't attacking anyone, just because we didn't know what he was doing. So at the end of it, Basically the punchline is that he somehow survived in the form of can never remember, like a flower something don't remember, in some weird form where he's just like his information was in this thing. And then his whyfe or girlfriend somehow connected to him in that instance when it was already done and she got a flash of everything he was doing, and he was basically working to help humans create heaven on Earth. Like he was he knew that humans just needs a little help, so he was like kind of working on trying to help, and humans because they were afraid, they destroyed it all. So it might be that it's actually the only way out from the very difficult situation of being on Earth and not knowing how to expend into space and so certain problems, and we're going to destroy it because we're afraid of it. And again this does not go against the story of connecting back to Gaya and to Earth. You can do that without demonizing the other part of it, which is also part of existence and of humanity, which is knowledge and technology and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But I feel like one of the big major hang ups as far as advancing technologically is that eventually humans are going to find a way to be able to live forever. Maybe you upload your consciousness to some kind of computer, You upload your consciousness somewhere and it always exists as that state until it eventually evolves again. Right, And so you're kind of at that point. I don't want to say cheating death, escaping death maybe, but does that do you think that that would necessarily throw off the natural course of wherever you're supposed to go after this? Right? Like you know, for the people to believe that there's a heaven after this, or there's an astra realm after this or wherever or enjoined back with God.
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 2: Like what are your thoughts on that, Like what if you could live forever? And and would that throw off the natural progression of how a human life is supposed to go.
Speaker 4: It's a contentious question because for some people that part is very important, right, But I okay, the short answer is I have no idea, but I something tells me that within the context of understanding reality for what it is, slowly will become a parent with the real situation is so, if we are getting to some kind of a situation where we live longer and longer and longer, but reliably if reliably, every time we live longer, there's like problems that become that you can see that it's like, you know, this is an unhealthy thing. It's almost like you you see that problems arise of the kind that you're like, okay, this is not a good idea. Okay, so that you will make itself clear. But I'm not so sure that that's the case, because it's true that up to a certain point, betterment looks like worsen mint if that's a word. Right, So, up until a certain point, the medical field was basically you had a much higher chance of actually dying if you go to the doctor, right until they figured it out. Now people would say, well that's the case also today, Well, no, you definitely have the problem with the pharmaceutical company. Yes, all of greed, and we agree that's terrible and it's bad. But it's not true that that it's worse to go to the doctor. Now, that's not true at all. Like there's certain things that the doctor would tell you that would make your life much better. Right, so we do figure something else. Some things out we eradicated polio. Hey, there's certain things that we solve. Sometimes it's just a patch but sometimes we solve them, and that's what we do. But so I'm saying it because if it will be the case that if after we live i don't know, five hundred thousand years, ten thousand years, all of a sudden we do make certain problems go away and people just become and obviously you would want to live in a good condition, right like you're thirty years old. Let's say we're twenty five years old and you acquire more wisdom and there's more beautiful things and people get along more. Okay, Well, then maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, or maybe we will discover that whatever consciousness is, this traversing between the realms can just become just like getting on a train and getting to a different place. Who knows what, Like, we don't really know what the nature of consciousness ultimately is, right, so maybe we can even jump between or I'm pretty sure that whatever the truth is, it will make itself apparent. And if there is this infinite wisdom out there, it would find a way to communicate that in that form or another, you know. So that's where that's where I land on this. We want to aim towards the best outcome possible, but we want to stay humble, and we want to stay right here connected to what is in fact happening here, so we also get to enjoy it. And that's a fine line to walk to not overshoot the mark, but also aim high enough so you can actually gets it's a constant game.
Speaker 8: So with that same vibe, Danny, let me ask you this.
Speaker 10: So I have talked to people who will do psychedelics for days, back to back to back to back, and then they will go into a deep depression for like a week until their chemicals level out, and then they'll start doing it again.
Speaker 8: Now ask somebody who has been in this realm for years.
Speaker 10: As you say, what is the best usage to sobriety ratio to try to get the best bang for your buck? And I know there's vitamin supplements that you can take to try to offset things and stuff like that, But you're not somebody who believes in using DMT daily.
Speaker 8: Correct.
Speaker 4: No, No, I did that only because I opened There was like an experience that opened for me that was as real as this, so I wanted to explore it. But definitely not I would say that at this point, and I think it's a product of age eventually you kind of I think that if you live long enough, it becomes a parent. I think it becomes apparent to everybody really, So there's not I don't think I'm going to say anything out of the ordinary, but.
Speaker 8: We're talking about walking that fine line here. I mean it. It depends person to person.
Speaker 10: Everybody's tolerance is different, everybody's brain chemistry is different. So it's very open here. But in your personal opinion.
Speaker 4: Uh, do it as much as if you have to be stuck in the woods alone all of a sudden, now you won't need it to function. That's that would be my line. So if I'm to have it now of basically not trying, trying my best not to rely on anything to a degree where if something happens and you and I get stuck in the woods, and I need to perform because I need to be mentally acute. I need to be like not a piece of shit because I'm moody, right, So like if I get stuck in the woods with you right now, I need to be able to function without anything else or very minimal like getting used to not having whatever that is.
Speaker 10: If you're saying, use it as you have the clearance to do so, yes, and then I would say that these things that things are tool like.
Speaker 4: A good example is that when I did my iasca ceremony, I met some people that said that they come once a week, and they went, m I think it's you.
Speaker 8: Where to go for your ayahuasca ceremony.
Speaker 10: I've heard different opinions of different types of resorts and things like that, Where did you go?
Speaker 4: I didn't mind with the Bird tribe. I believe in actually on Topega Canyon. They don't do it anymore over there. But yeah, well the general gist of like necessarily have to go to South America that I don't think that's true at all. And this I think actually the first one should be closer to home, where people you can trust that speak your language, that you know comfortable. There's really no reason to do it in this crazy way. Maybe there's some adage that is happening because it comes from people that have been doing it for a long time. Don't forget however, that also there's a lot of horror stories that come with that because sometimes shaman and not exactly what you think they are.
Speaker 8: I'm so glad you're saying this.
Speaker 10: We just talked about this with the Acid for Squares, another great podcast that we had on the show, and we were talking about how there are some horror stories of shamans who take advantage of young women who go to these resorts for a one on one shaman ayahuasca experience and then they get raped. And I watched this documentary I think it was Vice as a matter of fact, could put it out and this quote unquote shaman and I'll put the quotes on it because fuck this piece of shit. He basically started victim blaming and he was like, well, listen, if you go into a cave and twist your ankle inside the cave and die, are you blaming the cave for that?
Speaker 8: No, you went into the cave. You have to take responsibility for that.
Speaker 10: I'm like, first of all, fuck you, right, Like, that's that is the wrong answer as you're trying to bring in more people to seeing the other side of the veil like this. So I'm very glad Danny that you said it the way that you did. One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, definitely, I would recommend that, especially for Western people if you it's your first time, unless you're like super adventurous. And then by all means, do it in a place as closer. Do it in a place that is closer to your regular environment. It's actually nice to be able to go to a nice bathroom. It doesn't take anything away from your healing. Okay, defend that you get to go to a nice bathroom doesn't take anything away from your healing. And and also you know, way you feel safe, it's very important. And again there's actually a whole tradition of like shaman's actually being in wars with one another and putting dark spells on one another. This is very well documented, right, So it's not it's they're people at the end of the day. So just like we tend to you know, lambast the Western men believe me, humans are humans across the board. So that's on that side. But my point was that if you do it once a week, and again context because there are churches in South America that are doing it once a week and it's part of the traditions kind of like going to church, right, And I think that's a little different because it's in a within a frame that they're kind of part of their culture. I would still say that if I really have to put my finger on it. Things like this, like ayahuasca, you definitely want to do once in a while and then try and swim, try and see if you can apply what you've learned for a little while, to see how you operate all by yourself, because the whole point is not to rely on these things, but to make you better so you can then step up and help others. And I it was very clear to me that after experiencing these molecules for so long, is that they are not perfect. They are the gods so to speak, are not perfect. They're they are also learning all the time, and so it's it's a relationship. And actually they really like when you step up and you bring something to the table that they can enjoy and they never thought about and that that was kind of surprising to me that they kind of like also to learn something new from every human and to have this interaction that is otherwise it's just boring, right.
Speaker 8: So what's an example of you presenting something new to them?
Speaker 4: So one ex where I learned that is that in my also in my I Ouascar ceremony, I asked her to be more visual and so she's like, okay, I'm like, can you be more like DMT because I learned visually. She said, oh sure, and then she did this thing and like exploded like DMT, which was incredible. And then I because I know the DMT space so well, it was just kind of naturally. It wasn't like I wasn't being shitty about it. I was just kind of asking, right. I was like, hey, because I saw this purple that I know is not a DMT purple.
Speaker 8: Like I know that, right.
Speaker 4: I was like, Oh, it's a little like so off. It's like it's like off purple. And she turned to me and she goes like, Okay, it's like I'm not DMD like I'm just kind of doing my best. I go oh, and then she's like yeah, and I go oh, So, like you know, it's like a very rapid kind of interaction. I was like, so you kind of like not not perfect, but like you're not. Like She's like, no, like what, Yeah, I know way more than you about humans, of course because I direct with a lot of them. But I'm learning all the time, Like I'm constantly this is like I'm learning something from you, I'm learning learning something from that guy, from this woman. From constantly learning something new and that's exactly how I also know so much because I'm constantly opening to learning. And it's not that there was something specifically came out and she said, oh you taught me. This is that she made it clear that she's learning all the time, and to me it was also part of that lesson was the birth of responsibility, which is not like you go there and you just receive information. It's a relationship. So you can go visit once a week, but know that there's certain Again, you want to carry the weight by yourself to do the right things, and there's definitely ways to do this without any psychedelics. So, like you know, I'm a pasta practitioner and I definitely can say that that would give you.
Speaker 8: A much say that again, you're a what practitioner.
Speaker 4: Of a pastana practitioner?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 4: Potona is a form of meditation. It's a yeah, so it basically and I can tell you that will definitely give you a much longer yield because it's like going to the gym, like you actually have to practice to be able to do.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 4: You can't go do a bite of curl if you never practice it with a certain amount of weight, right, So it's the same thing.
Speaker 8: How do you spell that, by the way, just curio ip ip a, s s A and a like this, I'll spell it the pasana pasona.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the it's one of the oldest forms, one of the well preserved. Yeah, papasta, one of the most aldest, well preserved practices of the Buddha. It's the one that is also the most I guess secular because there's not a lot of dogma attached. You learn only the practice itself. It's free. I highly recommend anybody to try it because it's ten days. The first one has to be ten days completely silent. You're obviously being taught a technique where you do it every single day, and you have eleven hours available to you every day to do so. They only ask you to appear for three hours of the day. But I recommend if you go, just do the whole thing, don't you know, don't pussy foot around it. Do the proper thing. I can tell you that within ten days you will. It will change your life, just because you cannot believe what you can achieve in ten days in an environment that was designed to help you truly drop into that space without it and you leave your phone at the door. You have obviously an emergency number that people can reach you. But ten days complete silence, no communication of any kind. You're just being taught the technique. You practice it every single day, and it really does feel after the first ten days kind of like neo stopping bullets, like you really have this much deeper understanding of what's possible in terms of your mind. And it doesn't have any of these aims towards the magical, like, it doesn't have any of it's like, well, you'll be able to read mind, but all of this stuff.
Speaker 8: Within the mind.
Speaker 10: Because you gave the distinction earlier between the mind and reality, the two can be interconnected, but there's also a distinction between the two.
Speaker 4: So the the pastuana is the only practice that is So it's that's why I'm saying it's the closest to what the Buddha taught because the pastuana is one of the only practices mindfulness in general, but Vibustina in particular, that its goal is the final goal. Not all meditations are like that. So the the goal of a pastuana is nirvana. There's the pure praification of the mind. Some meditations like TM for example, they're not aiming towards nirvana. They're aiming towards particular facets of actually the experiential side of it. Some of them are designed to calm your mind, like on Apana for example, the pasuma specifically is the walk is the ultimate path through the final goal. And I don't know if you know this, but for example, the Buddha never uttered a word about a metaphysical He never spoke about the metaphysical. Wuda only taught people how to do the technique. He had a lot of stories he taught people would like stories, but he never told people in the seventh realm of never, the Buddha never claimed that kind of knowledge. The Buddha only told you sit down, pay attention to your breath. So everything we know from Buddhism, all these stories that all came after what people basically said about the Buddha and about the teachings and the pastuana is very much like that. There's no nobody relies on claims about the metaphysical. The whole point, in fact, is to basically keep this very fine line between not pushing and not pulling, so you learn how to pay attention to your body in a particular way, and the whole aim is to constantly reset and just keep going back to it. And then you discovered that basically that is a fractal of how you do everything. And what's interesting is that there's so many things that arise, especially in the beginning, that all of a sudden starts happening, even on the of the magical flavor, like all of a sudden, you know, you get visions, and you get sometimes like psychedelic states full on, and you there's all kinds of things that can happen. But the whole point of the Buddha is in the past and as well always okay, go back, go back, so like just it doesn't matter no matter how crazy and amazing it is. Oh but I could read this person's mind, Okay, go.
Speaker 2: Back right it They actually say that on that on your way up, you know, through these learnings and everything that you might you might stumble across what are called like cities, which could be like certain special powers that you may develop over time, but you're not supposed to pay attention to that. That shouldn't be the final resting place. That there's much higher to go than just being able to manifest a fragrance in your hands for example.
Speaker 4: Exactly right, you will get stuck there, which is the only way to get to the final goal is to learn to not attach for good and then ultimately the final goal is when you learned, you so relinquish attachment that in the moment of where you're supposed to reincarnate, there's so to speak, not enough fuel of all these attachments to propel you to the next life, so then you no longer reincarnate. It's just like out out of the house is called it.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, breaking the cycle of samsara. That is freaking awesome, dude. So the goal is to not reincarnate, So I mean, once you're out of the house, then what happens then, like where do you ex this?
Speaker 8: How do you exist? Do you exist?
Speaker 4: That's funny because that's the only thing that the Buddha did talk about once. That's the only thing he ever mentioned when he was asked about And the only thing he said is anything you want. I'm obviously paraphrasing because he said it in English, but he said anything you want is outside of the house. But it doesn't matter because when you will exit the house, you'll look back and you'll understand why I told you you have to get out of the house.
Speaker 8: So the goal is just to not to want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and according to the Buddha, it goes pretty deep. According to the Buddha, you're in the house even if you're in the highest realms of heaven. So even if you're in the highest heavens, that's already came after obviously from what people kind of said about it. But according to what people believe is that even if you're in the highest of realms and you're the highest of gods, and you live for five google years, so a very long time in infinite bliss, you're still in the karmic cycle, which means that no matter how long it was, no matter how amazing it was, you burned so much good karma, you might fall into the deepest of hills again. And so you're still in the karmic cycle. And because it's forever, you want to get out of the house.
Speaker 10: Danny, have you ever heard about past life regressions or qhht type of hypnosis. The reason why I ask because my boy here is a licensed hypnotherapist through.
Speaker 8: The qht UH school.
Speaker 10: If you will, and I feel like you yourself. If you would allow Jonathan to hypnotize you one of these days, I feel like your past life regression would.
Speaker 8: Be fucking insane. Brow or even before this.
Speaker 4: I would be the first person that comes back. And I'm not some amazing person, but it was a squirrel, that'd be great.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was gonna say that Even before that, I mean, is are you somebody that believes that you could potentially tap into a past life?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think there's some data there. Actually, Uh, there's there's from what I understand, there's actual from all the financial claims, it's the one with the most actual data. I'm very agnostic about it, but also well, very agnostic, so I'm very open to it. But I have met some people who say either way right, that say this is like planted memories, and not people saying no, no, no, like it cured my life. So I'm at both sides. I've never experienced it, but I'm very open to it.
Speaker 2: Well, and to be honest, i'm quite agnostic to it as well. I don't I don't personally care that somebody actually existed in a past life. It's what were you able to take from your from your time? Existing in that past life over to this reality, and I think that that's the actual meat and the potatoes. I don't care if you were Cleopatra or Jesus or Malquisa Deck or whoever the fuck before.
Speaker 8: It's like, I mean, it'd be cool.
Speaker 2: You know, sure it's a good fishing story, but most of the time that doesn't matter, like that's you're not that's that's not the moral of why you would go about that kind of shit anyway. It would be more so like, well, what did I learn in that life? How can I apply it to this life? And that's that's the magic really to me anyway. So whenever somebody's like.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm always very open and very curious. So if I can have the experience like that, I'm very very open to it.
Speaker 10: As somebody who doesn't believe in reincarnation, specifically myself personally, who has also been hypnotized by Jonathan and had a past life regression, I can tell you it is a very profound experience. I can't exactly account for what I experienced during it. Yeah, I could try to logicalize it all I want, but in reality, it was a wild and fun walk.
Speaker 8: If you will you two. After we wrap, y'all need to get together and try to make that happen.
Speaker 4: That would be funky, man, that sounds amazing. Wait, I'm looking for this book if you're that John Chavis told me about. Shout out to John Chavis from DMT quest. He's awesome. He's really good about kind of being aware of where these uh uh research stuff, like about the you know, paranormal Right, there's a book incarnation and people hold on, okay, there you go with uh.
Speaker 10: People that are born with memories that they can't account for no, no, uh.
Speaker 4: From their past lives. I'm so clunky. But nowadays that I think it's called the re incarnation in biology by Ian Stevenson. Let me see.
Speaker 8: Ah yeah.
Speaker 2: Ian Stevenson was actually most popular for documenting going all around the world figuring out or finding children that remember their past lives.
Speaker 4: That's so that's the guy. And I think it's the way it's with the people that are born with like different physical defects that relate to exactly how they died.
Speaker 8: Is that the one you're talking about, yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so that's what I was thinking about. Its super interesting. He coted all the cases where like people would like, you know, have these memories about being shut in the head and they're born with like a disfigured ear. Yes, go and check and there was that one person that they had no way of knowing and like they were shutting the head into that exact time and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's fascinating, dude. And I actually recently did a show on that, on Meta Mysteries about children remembering past lives.
Speaker 8: And the guy that you go to is Ian Stevenson.
Speaker 2: He's documented thousands of cases just you know, on examples like that. So if you were shot in the head, maybe you have a malformed ear or something like that, or if you have a birthmark on your head like Sean, for example, has he has brown hair. You remember my co host Sean, but he has brown hair, but he has this one patch of blonde and in his hair, which is like, you know, it's a birthmark in a sense. So I bet you if Ian Stevenson got his hands on Sean, he'd be like, well, it looks like the bullet entered here.
Speaker 8: And it exited over here.
Speaker 2: And that's what's really crazy is is that people will find or he was finding people with birthmarks on their skull or on their forehead, for example, and you could literally see if it was a bullet that you died from in a past life, if you were to shave the part of the back of your head, you'd be able to see the possible exit wound, which is fucking nuts, dude. I mean, all this stuff really fascinates me, though, like and I don't. I look at it a little bit differently now than I used to. Whenever I first got involved with Dolores Cannon in past life regressions, I used to just be like, oh my god, this proves past life. I'm like, I don't care if it proves past life anymore. Like I that's that's not my main goal anymore. But it is fascinating and you do experience some wild shit. I've been hypnotized twice, and I'm talking about, like, very very believable that if I existed in a past life that it was that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Same with Jacob.
Speaker 2: I mean, he existed as some kind of Muslim and he was into like night fighting and weird shit, which is it aligns with what his life is now.
Speaker 8: It's what I do. Literally, I do armored MMA and shit, and of.
Speaker 4: Course wait, what do you uh what like? In what contact? How do you do you?
Speaker 8: What do you do?
Speaker 4: Mma?
Speaker 10: And it's called boo hurt the sport itself? Right, So basically me and my boys put on eighty five pounds of steel armor and beat the absolute dog shit out of each other, would do it?
Speaker 8: I think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I've seen some Russians do that.
Speaker 10: But yeah, the rush Russian Ukraine where the two spots of the sport was getting really popular before the war took off. Right now, America's got a league. You name the country, they probably have a league. So I am the current team captain of the Louisiana team. Where's as far as the country is concerned, Dallas, Texas has the best one of, if not the best team in the in the States.
Speaker 4: But yeah, everything is bigger in Texas.
Speaker 10: Maner though, because I can't argue with you. You got these guys that are two hundred and sixty pounds that shouldn't be able to move like a mac truck with speed, but somehow they can. And it's like, yo, hey, I want no smoke with you, my boy. If anything, I would like to be friends with you. But yeah, it's fun to beat the shit out of each other.
Speaker 8: It's fun times.
Speaker 10: But in that same context, when I went through my past life regression, Now, this is where I'm not one hundred percent sure if this is kind of my imagination when it's unchained and allowed to walk around and this is would have come up with, or is this in fact a past life regression that may have spurned some of my love for the medieval fighting and shit like that. So in this past life regression, I was a Islamic guy who apparently was fighting alongside the Christians during what I can only assume would be the First Crusade. And the only reason why I would say that is because of the style of armor that everybody was wearing. It would be more indicative of the before twelve hundred AD, right somewhere between oneenty and twelve hundred AD, which would lead me to believe more along the First Crusade timeline. I'm not one hundred percent on this, but made it through that experience some of the journey and the traveling that this person did, it was.
Speaker 8: It was really wild.
Speaker 10: The people I met, the experiences, the sounds, the smells, the taste of the tea, and of the lamb that was being cooked the day that I was in this village, the whole thing, the whole thing, It is all very very It felt real, it felt palpable, It felt like I was absolutely there and experiencing a distant memory of something that happened just.
Speaker 8: A yesteryear ago.
Speaker 10: Right, Well, Alchemy two, was that Jacob's imagination unchanged and just made to walk around a bit? And this is what shipited itself out? Or was this my spirit living or remembering an experience from a millennia ago? Is very wild and as somebody who does not believe in reincarnation necessarily, I found it to be profound and incredible.
Speaker 4: Well, like I said, I'm super stoked, man, I really want to try this now.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean consider it done, sir. I will happily give you a session and I look forward to that. So we'll definitely hook that up.
Speaker 4: Dude, can be in person or can it be also not in person?
Speaker 8: Or the zoom call can happen?
Speaker 2: Ninety five percent of my sessions are over zoom and as long as you have a way for me to hear you correctly, because you're gonna be in a hypnotic state.
Speaker 8: Or just a deep meditation really is all it is.
Speaker 2: Your voice is gonna get real soft, and I will hardly be able to hear you because you're so fucking relaxed and you're experiencing possible fucking bliss. On the other side, you know, you're you're gonna you're gonna need like a microphone that is up in your face. Actually, what I found that actually works best is whenever people got like gaming headphones like Turtle Beaches or something like that. I think, dude, yeah, those are the best because that MIC's right on your mouth, you know.
Speaker 10: And trance, it's a light trance. You're fully aware of where your body's at. It's not like you feel like you're out of control and if something was to happen you couldn't respond to it.
Speaker 8: It's it's nothing work.
Speaker 4: I'm not worried. Yeah, I'm totally down either way. No, I mean, I'm believe me. I'm we're gonna get balls deep the end of the Psychedelics product.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, so you want to do this completely stone cold sober, of course.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: No, I actually do very little now, It's uh yeah, I do very very little, if at all. Uh, Like I said, I'm even like, even if I think El Karnatine too many days, and I feel like if I don't think it, I start feeling a little wonky. I'm like, I, I guess we're doing El Carnatine for a while, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to develop a super dependence on it. Which is funny, you know, Just going back to the whole DMT conversation, I last did DMT in October. I haven't even wanted to trip since then because I'm still trying to functionally, you know, exist in this reality.
Speaker 10: Bro, you had a very net You had a very positive followed by a very negative experience. I don't judge you for not one to dabble again.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm constantly unrolling that scroll, you know what I'm saying, And I feel like as more time goes on, I start to understand it a little bit better, which is really weird.
Speaker 8: Because the visuals.
Speaker 2: It wasn't so much about the visuals, Like the visuals definitely scared the fun out of me, but it was the feeling that I felt while I was in there that is somehow sticking with me and giving me new insights and information.
Speaker 8: As the days go on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like in a dream if you sometimes you can see even it's rare, but it can happen where you see pretty disturbing things, but the vibe is kind of pleasant. That's not a nightmare. But if you if you just watch I don't know, your mom washing the dishes, and the feeling is of this like dread, that's a nightmare.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's always the feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's that's what's that's what's so crazy about it is because I was just in a bathroom and then it dusted to nothingness and I was in a void and somehow I'm void.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still getting very common. Yeah, the void is a very common experience that really destabilizes people.
Speaker 10: Okay, it breaks up down because the void that he saw was essentially a job and I don't mean to put words in your mouth here, but basically he saw everything existence dissect itself and then dissect itself even further and further and further until it evaporated into nothingness. And it was like the fear or the feeling I should say that entirety life, everybody's ever known, everybody's ever loved, whatever, just evaporated, fucking Thano style.
Speaker 8: You're telling me this is a very normal experience.
Speaker 2: Well, it was like I was the one that destroyed everything that has ever existed. It was that level of like fraud.
Speaker 4: To watch, you need to watch my conversation with Zoltan, either on my channel or on Danny Jones. That's exactly what he's describing. H And again, this is a very common experience that people have, and for the most part, it does destabilize people because it basically gives you the impression, either real or not real, that you want wrong move and you can undo everything that exists basically, and also there's no one outside of you. It's the ultimate loneliness. It's like the worst basically, like it's the biggest gut punch you can possibly get. I'm gonna I'm gonna play exactly one minute of that conversation result just like literally I haven't clipped on my channel. Check this out.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, don't look for me. A video of the phenomena said, don't look for me. I am hidden for a reason. If you find me. This is how it feels. It's absolute loneliness. So there was a moment when I really took off one of those journeys that you go, and in that journey, I did have that perception, as the layers are breaking down, you're far beyond the body mind. Instead of calling the spirit, I'm going to call it the bitiness. And I had that perception of oneness and understanding that that is just it, that's it. And it was the loneliest existence I can possibly imagine absolute loneliness.
Speaker 4: A loneliness that there's no word for this.
Speaker 9: And I had a full lon packet and I have to translate that to human And what I would prayer phace would be, I compartmentalize you so you don't experience this loans in us, live love, do the things, lef experience. Do the things, give me all the possible feelings, all the possibilities, everything that can be experienced. Give that to me. When you compartmentalize, I feel like I'm a unit within this system. When I'm not in that God perception, I'm not lonely.
Speaker 4: I have this experience.
Speaker 9: The message was kind of just live You're looking for answers. Almost felt like you're looking for answers that I don't know. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: The phenomena said so in that conversation you also exactly said what you said, which is say, had this the one thing that the one time he had this fear that he might actually mess everything up and he might come back as a as a plant or nothing, or handicap or somebody else, or never come back and just live in chaos forever, or just undo the world basically. And I think that there's something. I've had this experience, and I met quite a few people had this experience, and it's almost always reliably disturbing. In fact, what's his name the guy who did who wrote the book on Changing your Mind, and also the Netflix showed that they made out of it about the psychedelics, Michael Poland, and he talks about this exact thing. If you google Michael Poland Joe Rogan five meo experience, he will tell you exactly what you're describing right now. And one of the things he said, and when I came back, it was like, oh my god, thank God for content, because it was just nothing. It was just like you know, like And on the one hand, because I've had it too, something does tell me that the reason that it's still disturbing is because you still even though you feel you were fully peeled away. I think you're still experiencing that ultimate thing from a unitary perspective. You steal the ego. That's why it's so hard, but for the whole if you are, because you have to reconcile it with the fact that there's certain people that do visit the ultimate space and say, oh my god, it's just pure bliss and love. Right, So it's possible that one of them is delusional. Right, So I do think that, But I know exactly what you're talking about. The way that I finally reconcile that is that, well, exactly what Jultan sent, which is that, well, you know, you enjoy this, do what you can with this, because it's exactly what I want you to do. I want you to experience this exact thing that you're doing right now.
Speaker 2: That is that actually is something that I've unraveled since then as well. You know, like actually whenever I whenever I went and did the DMT, it was a point in my time, a point in my life where me and my wife were separated and it seemed like, you know, I was going to go in this entirely different direction, and then I experience that pretty much my whole life I'd been very proud of the independent path that I've taken and so and I kind of incorporated that even into my marriage, and I decided to go a separate way because I kind of wanted to do my own thing.
Speaker 8: And then I had that experience, that void experience.
Speaker 2: Of deleting literally everything that has ever existed and then existing within that void, right, and ever since I came out of that, I was like, I never want to experience that feeling again. And as a matter of fact, I don't think that anybody is supposed to feel that. I think it's supposed to be the opposite, which actually led me, I think a couple weeks after that, me and me and my wife ended up getting back together. Been rock solid ever since, like the closest we've ever been, Like there's nothing we won't do, nothing we won't say, there's never any kind of judgment.
Speaker 8: It's like a full on fusion of a relationship.
Speaker 2: Now to where to the point where like I see her as close as like I would I would never give up my daughter, right like I would never give up somebody that's so special to me. I would never like disown my parents. The same way with her is and so that's how interconnected everything is now and it's as a result of feeling that ultimate loneliness. And there's been a lot of things that have happened really ever since then. But I would say that is absolutely the most beneficial thing that I got from that fucking nightmare.
Speaker 8: Dude, like it it sucked. It was the worst thing that I've that I literally, I we caught.
Speaker 2: It on video, like we recorded the whole thing, and you know, we can go I'm not gonna play it, but but I I was talking afterward and I said, dude, I wouldn't want the devil to experience this, Like that's how And.
Speaker 8: That was uh, that was pure DMT.
Speaker 4: That was pure Well they're both because.
Speaker 8: Like do you know uh, and no, it wasn't five me e O. I think it was the end since so.
Speaker 4: Some experience that people experienced it as the wide out or the void. Sometimes it's accompanied by a lot of content, like on mushrooms that can happen, and if you really get loaded on mushrooms, you can experience kind of like lives and rebirths and lives and rebirths, and you realize it's just this endless thing and you're alone, and there's like there's versions of this, but it's essentially always pointing to this like a lonely But again, it was what I was shown, which is like I'm sitting alone in the basement with this VR goggles, like there's no one else in my reality. Yeah, man, I mean I feel you.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 4: That's why, ultimately, if you have to run the clock, what would be the ultimate outcome of whatever it is that you're doing. Now, that's the question that is constantly hovering on my hard drive, Like, if we are this species that is going to be evolving into the galaxy, how does my behavior now translate to either me still living through it or through my kids? How does that attitude reverberates throughout time? Right the way I read you in the morning, if I actually feel the communion and that's my tendency, or do I just kind of like just pretending, right, I don't really care. That sentiment stays in me and then it moves on to my kids and it moves on to other humans. And that's the kind of species that you are. Because you reach a new environment, you're like do I care or do I not care? Well, if you the kind of species that cares, you're going to do different things in that environment. So yeah, I mean it ultimate really really matters to the here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I agree.
Speaker 2: There's been plenty of times where I've had certain psychedelic trips that I'm not going to apply to this lifetime, Like there's nothing that I can Most of them I probably don't even remember what happened, but there are certain special ones like that, no matter how horrifying and terrorizing it was, I've been able to apply it like as an application to my life literally every day.
Speaker 4: Wow, that is such a beautiful story. Man, that's amazing. I'm so happy. I'll so that that that that's what happened. Oh yeah, yeah, I mean it's I'm to be closer with family basically. What's that now you're moving back to being closer with family. Is that one of the calculations. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to be moving back to Louisiana and that way get the whole band back together.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, that's beautiful. Yeah, I mean, you know, it's interesting. My whole life, I was very much of a very unitary person. So like I didn't really I didn't grow up with it. I didn't really have that kind of you know, nuclear family orientation. I never cared. I really enjoyed the fact that I just me and maybe whoever are dating I'm dating. I didn't really care. But now I'm so happy that I met, you know, the love of my life, that we were building a family that like I have, like I love my my my parents in law. Like it's it's this this kind of kinship towards the family unit is something that I've never experienced before, and now I feel so blessed to have that. And it's almost weird because with it. And I don't know if it's which one influences which, but like even in the Christian context, it's almost like that sentiment is being taken to the collective. It's like, can I actually see the brethren? I say, man, but I mean, of course humanity, right, Like can we actually not lip service wise? But like can we actually feel that towards more and more people?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: And I think we can. And it kind of opens this window of the appreciation of the wholesome, which I never thought I would, Right, It's.
Speaker 8: Like creciation of the wholesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's something there that I'm now It was never my style, not it so wholesome is very particular for me because it's not I'm not talking about good versus bad. It's not good people, but the wholesome is kind of like the correctness of living a certain way, what I mean, and that that has been and I'm watching what's happening now in the world, and I'm like, the world has lost it's wholesomeness better worse exactly exactly for better or worse whatever it is, that whatever.
Speaker 12: It doesn't matter what political party you own, if you don't carry that thing that caring about that wholesomeness, there's something there that eventually will.
Speaker 4: Go awry, something will go off. For sure. This because there's like always like this, like eh, and you just don't care. There's like this like otherness, and that's the thing.
Speaker 10: It's a small thing at first. Then you look at how that reverberates two three years down the road, and it's like, God, why is this person acting this way? Why is this kid had these types of behavioral attributes? And it's like, you know, where did this all come from?
Speaker 4: Was it me?
Speaker 8: Was it them?
Speaker 9: Was it this?
Speaker 10: You can typically, if you really dive into it, find about around the time where that little happened, yep, it and it has nothing to do sort of dissemination from the family unit of wholesomeness one hundred yeah.
Speaker 4: And it doesn't even express itself in a like the association we have with these things. They don't always come to fruition and the way we expect them to. So for example, actually, so I know, I have some really good friends now from Alabama, some of the most wholesome people that I ever met. But bro, you don't fuck with them, right, But they're like Brazilian jiu jitsu guys and Mema guys and like, but like you know, from like the most I guess surface perspective, you can say, yeah, but these that fighters or like you know, no, bro, there's like there's a realness there, right and uh. And the same goes for like uh. Actually, the director Aaron Bendon is a perfect example of this. His well, he doesn't wear it on his sleeve, so to speak, like you don't see it every day because he's you know, he has a reputable job and you know he works for big companies and stuff like that because he does of development for films and production and shows. But his thing, like the thing he loves I hope he doesn't mind if I'm saying it, but like he really loves like heavy metal and like like that kind of like he really loves it, like shud yeah, bro, it's like his fate. But like the more hardcore the better, like really hardcore. Right. His production company before we started Hours is called Actually Good Production. But when I saw the logo, I was like, oh, it's not just actually good, it's actually good because because he dark and all that stuff, because he that's the stuff they go. But the way that he cares for his daughters, the way that he handles o, the way that he treats other people, it's so good. It's wholesome, right, and that you can't fake that. That's that's so the way it expresses itself doesn't really matter because everything needs to be expressed all the different, like you said, the good, the bad, like the way it looks, the dark, the light, all of it needs to be expressed to keep balance. But the wholesomeness can run through all of it.
Speaker 10: So you with your experiences you said you were born in Russia then moved to Israel or da I misunderstand this, So did you have like the wholesomeness in your home growing up.
Speaker 4: No no no, I I was born. I was raised by mostly by my grandparents because my mom was still going to school when I was born. I mean she was obviously she wasn't like not raising me, but it was more interactionally with my grandparents when I was really young, and so I saw this. My grandfather, so both my grandparents were scientists. She was a chemist and my grandmother was a chemist, and he was a physicist, but he was much more like a really kind of like more atheistic, I guess. And she was, which I only recently learned closer to the end of her life, like in the last decade, was more of a Christian. But that's when I knew her, So you know, I thought always she was like this Christian right, and it was interesting to watch this kind of like interaction. And then I moved to Israel, and I saw that whole thing, which is like Judaism, which is a very different kind of system and especially old.
Speaker 8: Were you when you made that move? First off, are you Jewish?
Speaker 4: I'm actually not considered to be, because the only person in my family was Jewish is my grandfather. But I lived in Israel for seventeen years, so like, you know, I have still an Israeli passport as my American passport, so I you know, I understand that world very well, right, I grew up in it. I never really cared either way. But in Judaism it has to be by the mother. So because my grandfather was my grandfa my grandmother wasn't, so I'm not considered to be. But it doesn't really matter, because you know, there's a lot of elements in me that are still like very Jewish. Is the wrong thing because by the way, Jews in general and Israelis are very different people, Like the Israeli culture is very different. It's a whole thing, right. But I watched I went to when we just arrived, when we just came to Israel. When I was I think I was six and a half years old, I was a pretty, i don't know what to call it, crazy kid, Like I got into a lot of fights, and they took me out of the school that I went to, and then they took put me in a semi religious school because there was much more kind of like you know, discipline there.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: It was actually that was actually kind of like a good move, I think, And so I was exposed to even the more religious kind of thinking. And then I started, you know, I never thought of it that way, but I saw that all of that general thing of like how religion plays into that wholesomeness, how family unit plays into that wholesomeness, that was almost like repulsive to me, Like it was like I just didn't want anything to do with it because I think that I associated it with control.
Speaker 10: Now about say it was that teenage angst and rebellion that was spurning out for me.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I was, I had a lot of There was a lot that there was there's really we don't have to get too deep into it, but like there's a lot of like physical abuse. When I was a kid, I became very violent. I was.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of anger, and because of it, it was basically targeting whatever it saw in front of it. And it's only when I started seeing kind of like the results of that when I actually started getting a little older. So like a lot of friends kind of you know, either went to jail or got killed or died from overdose, that whole story. So I was like, Okay, well this doesn't look like a There's a lot of promises but you don't know how to be anything else, right, So then I when I went to the army, obviously there's some structure there.
Speaker 10: But even then, what Israeli Army the idef Yeah, okay, just making sure when you said seventeen years and age, I assumed you serve in the idea because that's like the whole thing that's forced there.
Speaker 8: But I wasn't sure asking, oh, yeah, well you have to.
Speaker 4: There's not a lot of people, so somebody has to go, right, But even there I got in trouble. I actually had to serve some time, like I had to. I was in jail for like I guess you could say, prison for like three months, because.
Speaker 10: Okay, I have to ask, if you're willing to talk about, what did you do to get sent to the brig in the I d f uh, don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to, didn't want to listen, and it got physical. And then and then and then that's a that's a big offense, and in the army, as you know, which is funny. But but then and then I and then I think the majority of it was because I then knew that Okay, that that's I'm done, like, and then I had to like I basically ran away for like a few months, and then I had to obviously serve time. I actually got lucky because they wanted like two years, and then I got my lawyer, like it was, did some great things and I only ended up being like three months or something. But but my experience of that whole like relationship to wholesomeness was always like this is for idiots, Like, this is for people who just like in the matrix, you know what I mean, they don't they live there. Well, you know it's a meme, right, it's like the people who just kind of lived the correct life. It was like, what does that mean? That's bullshit? Right? That kind of stuff right is correct?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What is that right?
Speaker 4: And then obviously I knew that there was one instance I will never forget that was really like really got me, which is that I discovered later, which is so my sister who was literally one of my favorite people on the planet and her husband was one of my favorite people on the planet. When she met him, I later discovered she was afraid to tell me that she was dating him because that was the first person she dated and that really hurt me because I was.
Speaker 10: Like, wait, and you were gonna lash out about it, Like I.
Speaker 4: Don't know what she thought, Like I was pretty violent, but like I don't know what she thought that I would do to him, like like that's like what you know. The fact that that was the reality of it really made me reassess everything. And it was coupled with the fact that a good friend of mine pulled me to the sideby time and he said, Hey, I really don't know how to tell you this, but like when you talk to people they're afraid of you, like and I was, and because I guess I would talk to them kind of like Tony Soprano or something I don't know, like I was I would look threatening right in and I was like, what are you talking about? And then I kind of started realizing there's literally mannerisms of me that I'm I wasn't even noticing, but it's something I guess about the way I was stilting my head, like talking to you like that, you know, things like this like that definitely came from something for sure, right like there was there was there was a reason for that, and I liked it. I liked the fact that when I discovered that there's power to violence is because when I lashed out one time back, Uh, it doesn't matter. I don't want to get into that part right now. But whomever was abusing me, I basically lashed out back and I saw fear and I said, whoa, I like this.
Speaker 10: See fear in respect or oftentimes.
Speaker 4: I like this, So you tell me if I go to that mode, I'm safe.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 4: So then that became a thing. And because I'm actually I'm pretty like now I have a beard, but I was always like a pretty small frame, look always baby face. But I'm freakishly a lot of people say this about themselves, but it's actually true, Like I'm freakishly strong, like I'm I wasn't martial arts. I was like my left hook is like you're not getting up, and and there's there's there's like I always pride myself in that. And it's also very surprise because somebody expect that from me, right, So if I hit you once really hard, you do not expect that coming. And I loved that. It was my favorite thing when people were like, you know, start talking shit and you go wham, and they go, I go, that's right, that's good, and then there's this thing and now you're addicted to that feeling because it's like you know, and now that's the toxic side of it. So now I was that's why I felt safe, but I knew that because of all of that, it's like, oh, that's crazy. That's like I never like, that's the most hurtful thing I remember in my entire life when I found out that my sister was afraid to tell me. So then I was already like, I've done a lot of psychedelgics, but never in terms of like healing or anything like this. It was just in terms of, hey, we're getting sucked up, we're going crazy, going to other planets. Right. So then I started noticing that certain things were actually better in me as a person after using these seconds, and I started kind of tracing back like what could have been, and I realizedom's actually really good at really helping kind of remedy a lot of stuff in psychology. I was just never paying attention to that. So then I started using it more in a targeted way, and then I discovered meditation. It started actually meditating, and then I discovered the bust and I started actually going to retreats and doing that whole thing, and then my kind of my spiritual growth started really happening. And then I started basically learning how to channel these energies to different places. So from I guess anger and and kind of like this kind of threatening vibe, I channeled it towards a certiveness. So it's just I'm showing you with the line of what I'm saying is, let's say or in certain situations it's kind of nice to be able to say something in a particular tone where people just stop. Right. That's also nice to have, but it was more towards the positive. And obviously, as both of you know, because we all have our own journeys, it's always a work in pros, like we're constantly like built. But really, at this point I can happily say that I am I do not know who that person is, Like, that's just an unrecognizable person to me. It's not even the in the you know, ram of possibilities to ever become something like that again. But I'm happy that that was my trajectory because I have a certain appreciation of where certain people that are like that coming from, because very often it's very easy the hardest. One of the hardest emotions to climb out of, if that's your expression of your trauma is anger, because sadness and other emotions people would it's easier for them to kind of aggregate around you to help you because like, oh, you know, they feel sorry for you. But anger is usually channeled towards someone else in your environment, So it's much harder to have compassion for you because, oh, he's just an angry person. So I actually have a lot of compassion towards that, because being trapped in that is very different. You really are completely alone because nobody wants to help you because you just you know, that's whenever I'm very sensitive to when people point fingers, so it's like, oh, this person is just a bad person. Or don't get me wrong, there are psychopaths in this world, sure, but but it's it's very rare actually, and most people just really don't know how to be on other way, and there is a way in there. It's just you have to understand that energy, that mindset, that that very one direction or thing that you have to You can't push back because it just makes it more. You got to kind of go with it, you know, and so I'm very happy I had that, because that's that is I think one of the hardest emotions to climb out of. And because I have that sensitivity, I do I can sometimes connect with people that are very difficult to connect with.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And there's a real spirit of anger that comes along with that, right, there's a spirit of sadness that will not just encumbash your day to day but like and not just depression, although that is very real and I'm not trying to negate that at all, but waking up angry that you woke up that morning and being pissed off about that, like, that is a different type of spiral that people can find themselves in. And You're right, it's very hard for others to have empathy and compassion for somebody who is just waking up mad as hell, because they will become the next victim of that person's anger. And it's it's very difficult to climb out of that, and it's it's very difficult to find an outlet, a constructive outlet to put those feelings of anger to rest and leave them in the past in order to grow as a human being and become a better person. So I feel that one hundred percent. I myself dealt with my own version of that, so I'm with you for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rage is a is a real thing. It's a really it's a really interesting how these energies. I totally see how they have like archetypical level, like they are an expression of something out there is much bigger. And this is why I think all of these things competing for our attention because we are the bridge into manifesting them into reality. So they're constantly trying to get our attention because we are their only way these energies to like come out and become part of whatever we call the real world. And we've got to be and that's why we've got to be very careful with what we allow in, what we allow out, how we balance it inside of ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, Danny, I wanted to ask you, and I don't know if you're even gonna have an answer for it or not, but I have somebody very close to me. I don't want to say exactly who or what, but that has dealt with major, major drug problems and has developed such a I mean he's addicted to them, you know, can't can't go without him and it's absolutely warped his mind. It's so much to where he believes that everything that he says is right and he's not. He believes that he's so amazing at everything. But he's in jail right now.
Speaker 8: Do you think that there Do you think.
Speaker 2: That psychedelics would be able to break him out of that or does he have to kind of get clean on his own and then maybe peer into that into that uh matrix.
Speaker 4: Very hard to say, brother, There's so many different people that that they have different answers to exactly what their thing is. They have to first be open to it. Right, even if you do all the psychedelics in the world, if you're not open to it, it can't go in. It can't actually do the work for you other people. Again, is as trite as it sounds and as much as I kind of surprise that I'm saying it at this point in my life, but some people's answers Jesus brother, like it's there's there's no if you can if you can really feel whatever that is, that might be your way out. I know people that that had also helped them with the drugs and stuff that the psychedelics. We do have some research that now shows that psilocybin is really effective in helping difficult addictions. This is literature that people, if they're interested, they can read. It's John Hopkins mostly. But the caveat is that it's only if they had what they deemed as a transcendent experience, which they can actually measure. There's like certain elements to it that they have to be in place. If you just had a psychedelic experience, you're not going to have the benefits. It's only if you had the transcendent experience coupled with therapy, so like with a professional that knows what the moves are after integration all of that stuff. So in prison, unfortunately and hopefully it will change, but they don't have that offered. But I think they should. I honestly think that this might be the one of the biggest revolutions ever which allowing these sessions in prison. And obviously you have to be like you know, it would have to go through a lot of different checkpoints where how do you exactly do you make that happen, especially with violent offenders. And but there's no doubt that if you especially with Eboga for example, right known to be like super like just like bom no more addiction. Right, it's pretty much across the board. I do think that there's definitely a room for that conversation and it might revolutionize the world. That being said, again, it's always better if you can do it in a without the interference of substances, it's better. But sometimes maybe a combination. You start with something like that in the right setting with therapists and everything, and when you have a glimmer of that, there's something really there and it's not just stories. Now you start you can start doing the work yourself. I would say that that combination is probably the best.
Speaker 8: One that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just you know what is like he is.
Speaker 4: He serving a long time or I think a long sentence, Like he's he there for like ten years? Or is this something he's going to jail for a few.
Speaker 2: Nights or no, it's in prison out in Arizona. It's like two and a half years as a sentence. I think he's already done a little bit over a year or something like that. But you know, he's been in and out of jail, he's been fraught with drug problems, and it's only just it's it's almost like the real hymn is not even in there anymore, and that that.
Speaker 4: Is it's always He's always in there. But but yeah, it's sometimes ay, it's I do believe that in our lifetimes it is going to be a major transformation, probably actually very soon, to be honest, and it will come to everyone in the way that they're ready to receive it. So I have high hopes people just have to just have a tiny bit of that opening and it will it will enter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know what's really sad is is that you would expect in an ideal world, if somebody goes to jail for doing drugs, you would expect, well, they're gonna get clean while they're in jail because they don't have access to it.
Speaker 8: But the problem is, I mean, so many jails find drugs is jail bro which is fucked, you know, like that shouldn't even be a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think the only way to truly do that again, it has to be like without the hiding and the know, the troll under the bridge of the vibe. You can have that and think about the energy. How sensitive you become too energies. Imagine something happens to him even more traumatizing. Well, he's on these substances. I mean, that's game over, right, So it has to be that prisons opened themselves up through that possibility to actually do that kind of stuff. I mean, that can actually solve the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would definitely take it to the next level because the prison system is definitely failing.
Speaker 8: There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 4: It's the worst absolutely.
Speaker 10: All right, So before we wrap, because I know we're getting to the end of this episode, Danny, I wanted to ask you one more question. All right, super off topic, but super within your realm of expertise. Okay, Now, and I know nothing about this. I've heard some rumors. I've heard some reports. Want to get your take. There are allegedly people who are delving into the dm T realm and they are mapping the dm T world. There a collaborating their stories, and they're drawing out these maps of the architecture of whatever, of what the d MT world looks like and is built upon, and these things.
Speaker 8: What is your take on this?
Speaker 4: If you are you talking about DMTX, I don't know the type.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not a rumor, that's that's a they're doing this as far as I know. It's being funded by Nuonautics, which is an international company that does psychadelic research and education, and one of their programs is called d mt X, which is currently active in the Imperial College in London and this year started starting or already started in San Diego under John dene in the Imperial College in London. It's under Christermerman and Lisa Lewen, I believe, and yeah, I mean Gallimore helped them. Oh I know that Gallamore also started his own thing now in the Caribbeans, I think, I'm not sure, but somewhere and basically they do a long drip like you stay there for a long time through IV drip and the aim is to see if well, there's a few so like the first round, they wanted to see if people can agree on the entities then, which, by the way, there's one of the subjects from there. There you go. You can look up Alexander Bayner. Yeah, that's their logo. This is the one in Colorado. I don't know actually Colorado. As far as I know they are, they're not active under actual DMTX as far as I understand.
Speaker 8: They are.
Speaker 4: The Coolera IV stuff. I think it's like ten thousand dollars a pop, like you can actually go and just do it, like they pay ten thousand dollars and that's what you do. Yeah, that's different though, because I don't think they belong to the same research program. But I guess the mission statement is the same. But the actual DMTX is Imperial College in London and San Diego as far as I know to date, But the mission statement is the same. And yeah, the idea is to basically see if you can map the space. They're the only research as far as I know today that is not interested necessarily primarily in the therapeutic question, but in the actual ontological question, the same one that I ask myself, which is is this real? Like real real? That's interesting because these are serious researchers. They're asking and they have resources, and they're doing it in a lab government sanction. The government knows about it, approves of it. And the second round, so the first round they try to see if they can agree on the beings the subjects.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 4: I want to mention wonderful book, very short book, but really really truly great book by Alexander Bahner called The bigger picture. He was one of the first subjects in the DMTX is I was. I always say, it's kind of I don't know if it's an insult to him. At a minute, it as an insult, but he's just very young. But he's an credible writer. That was very surprised by how articulate he is, and I think the outlines some very profound ideas there about the modern use of psychedelics in general and the kind of teachings we should take on board and injecting to our systems. Very worth the read. And the second round they tried to see if they can prove any kind of telepathy between the subjects. They've never seen each other. This third round, as far as I know this started, I'm not sure what the main aim is, but yeah, that's that's like a real thought as far as I know. One of the ideas is to see if the space in fact is real. Is it possible to stabilize your brain enough so you can actually start mapping it in a coherent way. So in the beginning they I think the longest they did so far was forty minutes. The aim is to amp it up, so to see if you can stay there for hours and eventually a day, and eventually days and eventually weeks. So the idea is, can you live there for a few weeks, obviously going to be fed through whatever system you need to see if you can live there for a little while and see if you can actually create relationships with these beings. And yeah, this is open source, this is not a secret, and some of the most brilliant people are involved in this. We are kind of aiming to maybe in quote a reality. We're trying to maybe create also another layer of investigation that will involve mainstream scientists, like physicists, like computer scientists, to see if we can actually create a coherent picture and a bridge between what we understand from these higher realms through the mind and what we already understand about physics, and where can we actually merge the two. But there's there's incredible work being done on this, and this is this is you know, not a secret at all.
Speaker 10: So how does this tie into or go parallel with the research that you have done as far as looking at lasers while DMT.
Speaker 8: Is being used as well, does this tie in? Is this like a different subset if you will, How does this play in.
Speaker 4: So It's interesting you asked me that because it's my relationship with this whole side of the What they're doing is a little contentious because a lot of them criticize what I do. In the beginning, obviously they were just ignoring it because they thought it was just an internet fed.
Speaker 8: Wait why if anything, it sounds like they'd be buked about what you're doing.
Speaker 4: There's more, there's more, Uh is it?
Speaker 8: Ego?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: God?
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh so they look fair to be fair, to be fair, to be fair, yes, and so ego is always involved on my end, on their end, ego is always there. We always have our egoing things. But to be fair. So on the one hand, I can say, uh, you know, a lot of them never even seen it, and then they it's almost like literally like the Catholic Church refusing to look through the telescope, telling y'all like no, like just we don't want to look through the telescope. However, there are, as far as I know, some of them did try. I would say, didn't try hard enough. Some of them that basically kind of like obviously if you go into it like trying to just reject the thing. It look. It's true that if what I'm claiming is true, and it's just there. It should just be apparent, doesn't matter what you attitude towards it is, which is what I'm claiming, So fair enough, I take that point. Unfortunately, we don't know why that is that in the beginning some people having a hard time with it, But so to be fair, some of them did try it. Others take the word of the ones that did try it and kind of run with that the analysis they're trying to run throw it at at the moment. Gallimore's analysis is that he thinks that it has something to do with the alignment of coherent light with the speckle effect, and he's an expert in what kinds of hallucinations the brain can bring about because he's is a computational neurobiologist and he studied DMT in particular for a long time. By the way, also recommend his books highly. I'm only recommending the ones that I know that are actually really good in it Educational Reality Switch Technologies. The second book is probably the best one to educate you about the molecule, about neuroscience and what is actually going on there. So his idea is that it has something to do with the speckle effect, which is just basically the way that kind of laser hits the wall, you know, like these glistening things that you see, and a very particular kind of information arrangement in the brain when DMT is present that allows for these super realistic kind of hallucinations that are mapped onto the surface. The issue, well, the issue with this is a few fall But first of all, it's not on the surface, it's all the way in. It's like a full structure. There's completely coherent inside. It's way too coherent to fit into the category of what is describing. I would say another model that is recently there was a Andres Gomez was also a brilliant scientist and mathematician, the head of the Qualier Research Institute in San Francisco. Truly brilliant guy, highly becoming this conversation with the Theories of Everything podcast Kurt Gimungo and they were talking about the laser because Kurt obviously heard about the laser asked him about it. He said that he thinks it has something to do with liquid crystals in the brain aligning themselves, especially with light, that it makes it even more coherent. Again, from what I know my interaction with them, I mean we're in contact, is that they only saw a glimmer of what we're actually describing. And Andre says it would squarely fall within the purview of what they would expect to see in instead of quality of research institute, which is that it's basically somatic patterns that expressed themselves, from the light to the stochastic pattern from the liquid crystals in your brain. Again, I understand his an argument, and I even understand the specificities of it. I don't think it tracks in terms of what we're actually seeing, but beyond that, there's just way too much in my experience that is already put it over the hump, Like I'm not I'm not guessing it's not a for me, right. I know that because again I'm interacting with the beings that I'm telling me this directly. I have what I call the console, which is this, you know, the computer console that appears from one hundred percent of the time is extremely realistic to just do any things here. It doesn't really track. But all of that is just this is noise, right, Like it's important, we do need to have these conversations, but ultimately my aim is not to convince anybody I want to substantiate these claims. So what we're going to aim for is to see if we can actually bring about something that is coherent, repeatable, actionable, something that anybody can replicate it in a lab and then send it to the Wringer with the scientific method the way it needs to. Yes, it's paradigm shifting, so it's going to be obviously going to meet some resistance. But I do think that if I manage to do certain things, like you know, being able to translate from like some kind of an edge detection algorithm that can see it really well, and then maybe decode some things or showed that we can create perturbations to it in a way that is coherent, it's going to be a lot harder to argue with. And our aim is to understand the world, not to convince people of things. So then so my relationship with them is actually pretty contentiou it's funny enough because that generated more interested in the film than I think of most things, because all of a sudden, these heavy hitters, like pretty known scientists started commenting on it because they were forced to. All of a sudden, people kind of like, why aren't you talking about this and then they're like, this is nonsense, that's why we're not talking about this, and then they came at me. I responded that interaction actually generated a lot more interested in the film, which is which is great.
Speaker 8: Hey that works. Yeah, that's awesome. Man.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, look, we really appreciate you coming to hang out with us and diving into a little bit of what is on the other side potentially what is this not even necessarily the other side, but what is this side actually made up of?
Speaker 8: Like, and I think that we all have a certain question and where do we come from? Where are we going? Why are we here? You know, we're all.
Speaker 2: Searching for this kind of stuff. And I think that you're doing really good work, and you the level of insight that you have. I think that it takes a certain special kind of mind, like your own, to be able to try and decipher what's real what's fiction. And I like that you're going at it from a very scientific, even kind of way, and that you're not trying to convince somebody of anything. It's more so you're you're sharing with your You're sharing what you discovered, and other people are seeing it too. If they apply the same methods. So I love it, man, and I can't wait until you know, we we actually get some eyes on the discovery is do do you know when like that whole thing is going to be ramping out the movie?
Speaker 4: You mean, yeah, closest to the end of the year, We're we're in full forth that we now, uh, we've been funded. John Chavez funded a big chunk of the movie, and we had like this incredible contribution out of nowhere. This Tibetan monk who just literally just like came in the middle of a live that I'm doing on YouTube and literally put one hundred and thirty thousand dollars you just like just like send it to me.
Speaker 8: I was like, Tibetan monks have that much.
Speaker 4: Well, he his handle is okay, his handle is infinite Paradox Buddha, and let me tell you he is a paradox. I don't want to say his name on air because I don't know if he wants it aired. But when we're done, I'll tell you his name. You'll be like, you'll you'll laugh his actual name. But he's basically a guy who made a fortune in crypto and stuff like that, and then he kind of discovered this other realm that he realized he had his own life. He could like astro project, he could do all these things. And then he basically went and started like meditating hardcore, and he went into Tibet and started just being there. And he lives, from what I understand, in China most of the time, but he kind of travel in between as long as Visa allows him to and he just goes there and comes back. So he has a wife, he has, he has a life, but he goes and like spends as much time as he Canada. Thing. When I was talking to him, it's it's it's bro. He's again. I don't know how much he wants exposed about him, so I'm not gonna say, Tom, I can't tell you off air, but this guy is on another level. Bro. He's like truly like he just like came and like I've never seen people were like in the middle of the life. They're like, what's going on? Like the guy just like just like and I'm like, obviously, I'm like I'll send you a contract, and he's like, yeah, I don't, I don't want anything. Just this is I'm not trying to get like tax deduction or like this is yours. You guys needed for the film, please a stud It's like yeah, but but it's one of these like and you know, this is crazy. So two days before, maybe a day or two before after, we were funded like a big chunk was funded by Chavez and and by the way, important dimension. So I'm doing all these name drops, but I think they are important to mention. Kevin Chuco funded actually was one of the first people to believe in us, and just dropped like twenty grand, like without again, no promise, in no other things. You like here, I think I want you to get you guys started right, so incredible people just kind of came along and kind of give us this like head start, and then John Chavis put like a big chunk, and then Aaron the director, were just he finished shooting a scene and were sitting and he was like, well, you know, I kind of looked at it. He looked a little worried. He was like, well, I kind of we need to raise at least a one hundred grand if we're really gonna I'm like, okay, like you know, we'll raise it one hundred grand. This was two days before this happened. Well just literally the universe goes.
Speaker 8: I got you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I at this point, I'm not questioning anything. It's just like it's just miracles, bro, amazing.
Speaker 2: That is freaking awesome, dude. Well look, I mean we're happy to be with you on this journey. We're happy that you know, we can be a part and try and understand the process and how your mind works at getting you there, and like you're you're one of my favorite people to talk to.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 2: I could literally just sit back and listen to you all day because I feel like it's just it's like class except for it's a classroom that I'm actually paying attention to, you know, like it's one of those kind.
Speaker 4: Of things that's the huge on brother to hear something like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, absolutely, But if you would, could you let our good cult members know where they can find you, sir?
Speaker 4: Yep. My YouTube channel is the thing I'm promoting the most Dengo thoughts d A n g O thoughts, and our website is quotoreality dot com. Those are the main two andresses awesome. All right.
Speaker 2: That is freaking awesome, dude. Thank you so much for hanging out with us, Jacob. Can we get some Knife fans up in here, sir.
Speaker 8: Before I do, if anybody would like to see Danny's gorgeous face rather than just hear all of our voices, Jonathan, please at this time tell them where they can go. Here's a sexy man.
Speaker 2: If you want to see that sexy face, come over to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down to the show notes below, and it's the best way to be able to support the show. So if you're somebody that wants to be able to see the video, see the shows a couple of days in advance, and get completely commotional listen, then you go over to Cult of the Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down the show notes and uh yeah, it's It's awesome, dude, because what you get is then you'll you'll then be included on the cult member live shows that are every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. You'll be able to join in on the conversation. Or if you just want to sit back, relax and you know, see us crazies go, then that is the place to be. And it's Tuesday night. What else you doing on a fucking Tuesday night? Let's just be real Tuesday. That's why we picked Tuesday, because it's the most it's probably the lamest day of the week.
Speaker 8: Let's just be honest.
Speaker 2: But let's let's spice it up a little bit by joining us for the Cult Member Live show. So yeah, we appreciate all the good Cult members who have already done so.
Speaker 8: And uh yeah, that thing is about about it.
Speaker 10: As he was saying, that link is down the description below. And if you would also like to peruse what's down there in the description, if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling of gold and silver, bullion and minted coins, and come check out ccsilver dot com. Again, that link is in description below. Listen, the economy is gonna do what it's gonna do. Money's gonna fluctuate, fiac currency is gonna be doing what fiat currency does. Can you tell what it's doing tomorrow? I sure the fuck can't. But you know what we can tell you is gonna be at least somewhat valuable today, tomorrow, yesterday, and ten years from now. Precious metals, silver, gold, platinum, the bullion, and the coins. Come check us out cecsilver dot com. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling of these precious metals. But the best way and easiest way and freest way to support the show would be too please at this time. Hit the five stars, hit the shares of likes, the Scots.
Speaker 8: Compensable, posting, review of shares that you're for family, share everywhere. Here's the deal.
Speaker 10: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could become potential cult members like chirst You Finally's and gentlemen, why are you ready to go? Check out Metamisteries Jonthan's other project. Come check them out on Patreon if you'd like to be a part of his Wednesday Night Live every week, and come check out Cajun Night on YouTube, and come check out the Cajun Night on Patreons if you would like to be a part of the geopolitical and crazy conversations on.
Speaker 8: The Live on Wednesday Night. And we thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so well.
Speaker 2: I can't promise that my face is gonna get that red whenever I say what I'm about to say.
Speaker 8: But that was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: And my name's Jonathan Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly.
Speaker 8: Possible, so.
Speaker 10: That hey cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 8: They offered a.
Speaker 10: Screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping use the offer code CULT. That's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult