Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands, the nineties, and today it's Star one on one three. It's Marcus and Corey a time to play the bass favorite trivia game called what you Know About That.
Speaker 2: We've got a pair of tickets to see Teddy Swims at the Greek Theater in Berkeley September fifth, courtesy of Another Planet Entertainment.
Speaker 3: This show is sold out.
Speaker 1: Yes, take it up to Panola and So had a contesting number one never played before, but she apparently crushes it in the car with no pressure.
Speaker 3: I am from Marie from Panol Play.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Marie.
Speaker 3: Know's the assignment? What do you do for work? I work in human resources? She's HR. We don't have one of those.
Speaker 1: Some of the naughtiest people at the office work in HR. I'm just gonna leave that right there. Yeez.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show. Taking in the south face.
Speaker 1: I had a Nikki in Santa Clara. Good morning, Nikki, Good morning. What are you doing this morning?
Speaker 3: Taking my son?
Speaker 1: Tool? Move it? What's his name? Hey man? Welcome to the show. Remember no helping, appreciate you guys. Listening. Game is super simple. It's five trivia questions fifty seconds to answer.
Speaker 2: Them all.
Speaker 1: Each person going to be ask separately with their opponent on hold. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you just yell out, pass and we'll come back to the question if we have time left.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, sweet.
Speaker 1: So Nikki goes on hold in Santa Clara and we start with Marie and Panola. Good morning, Good morning. Question number one, how many elements are there on the periodic table? What is the first thing a caterpillar eats after it hatches?
Speaker 2: Larva?
Speaker 1: What is the name of Bart's teacher on The Simpsons? During a baseball game? When is take me out to the ballgame? Traditionally sung on? What day do the plastics in the movie mean girls wear pink?
Speaker 2: Friday?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go back to when you passed on? What is the name of Bart's teacher on The Simpsons? Sid? Okay, hang on the line. Told Marie. She goes on holding Panol and we pick up Nikki and Santa Clara.
Speaker 3: Nikki, Hi.
Speaker 2: Question number one, how many elements are on the periodic table?
Speaker 1: Thirty two?
Speaker 2: What is the first thing a caterpillar eats after it hatches? Uh?
Speaker 3: Caterpillar?
Speaker 2: Its own chrystals. I don't. I don't know its own whats What is the name of Bart's teacher on The Simpsons.
Speaker 1: Art's teacher?
Speaker 2: Oh? I pass during a baseball game? When is take me out to the ballgame? Traditionally sung.
Speaker 3: Oh uh? The the middle time atween out of time.
Speaker 1: Hang on the lad all right, Marie comes back in Panol and we'll see how she did against Nikki and Santa Clara. Do either one of you think you won?
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding. Hang on, here we go.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. That was hard?
Speaker 3: All right? Everybody breathe.
Speaker 1: Question number one, how many elements are on the periodic table?
Speaker 2: Marie said fifty? Nikki said thirty two. There are actually one hundred and eighteen.
Speaker 1: What is the first thing you guys are so close? Is the first thing a caterpillar eats after it hatches?
Speaker 2: Marie said larva. Nikki said chrysalis. It's actually their own shell, their cocoon.
Speaker 3: But whatever, good, You're good.
Speaker 1: Hey, we still got a tie going am all right, ladies. Question number three, what is the name of Barnes teacher on The Simpsons?
Speaker 2: Marie said sid Nikki passed, it's missus kroboppoo.
Speaker 1: Missus during a baseball game. When is take me out to the ballgame traditionally sung.
Speaker 3: Marie said the seventh inning, Nikki spiraled all control. It is the seventh This is the most fun I've had all week.
Speaker 1: Finally, all right, Dolphin, calm down. On what day do the plastics in the movie mean? Girls wear pink?
Speaker 3: Marie said Friday?
Speaker 2: Nikki ran at a time, It's actually Wednesday, and our winner is Marie one to nothing White.
Speaker 1: To the end, Marie, you're going to check out the sold out Teddy swim show at the Greek.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Nikki, you're getting a Marcus and Wrey chiplipome. Thank you?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? Play with us again at weekday mornings at and to what you
Speaker 1: Know about that podcast is a free setting riheart app and never miss an episode.