Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen? What?
Speaker 1: Welcome to another Headless Giants magical mail bag. I have my guest Nick with me, and if you guys enjoy authentic content, you should like this and.
Speaker 3: Share with your friends.
Speaker 1: Tonight, We've got a couple of glyphs to bring you and a couple of pieces of mail. So why don't we start with you, Nick, show the people.
Speaker 2: Your glyph all right today?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you gotta pull it up on you right. Unfortunately, I'm thinking it's my streamyarding.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: So today today we got Demnus Hieroglyphica, which was published in fifteen sixty or created by John d. It is both a symbol and a philosophical treatise expressed through a single glyph that De.
Speaker 2: Called the monass.
Speaker 4: It's a mix of astrological and alchemical symbols designed to represent the interconnectedness of all things and serve as a key to understanding the universe.
Speaker 2: As you can see here, it.
Speaker 4: Has the sun soul circle with a dot, symbolizing the divine masculine principle and the source of light in life. Then you have the moon Luna, a crescent representing the feminine material world and receptivity, and then the cross signifying the four elements earth, air, fire, water and their unity, reflecting the hermetic concept of the quaternary and the ternary, the four elements harmonized with the divine trinity. And then there is the symbol of ares, linked to fire and transformation, often associated with alchemical purification. These elements are arranged in a specific way to show thee's vision of cosmic unity. He believes that the monass held a kind of like a mystic or an occult significance, acting as a tool for spiritual and intellectual insight. You would suggest a meditating or he would to unlock hidden knowledge and even communicate with angels.
Speaker 2: Supposedly, d saw it as.
Speaker 4: A representation of a fundamental illness of creation, influenced by celestial and terrestrial forces, and just real quick, before I shut up. The Rosicrucians adopted the Monasque glyph. It appears in the chemical wedding of Christian Rosenkrutz in sixteen sixteen. Supposedly, the monass also influenced alchemists like and I covered this guy, Heinrich Kunrath and Gerald Dorn and supposedly the glyph's influence reached a new world through figures like John Winthrop the Younger, the alchemist and Puritan, who used the monass as his personal mark.
Speaker 2: So there we go.
Speaker 1: I think what's also interesting about that is it produces the sign for.
Speaker 3: Hermes.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, I'm gonna think that's that's go ahead, no go no, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: The sign for.
Speaker 1: Hermes is important because they always say that he's the one who travels between the realms. So it's connecting all things in the one thing. And so that's what John d was going for in his Monus high Hieroglyphica. This is the thing for all things, so you can use it in your magical practice to connect with all things.
Speaker 2: Well, I think even if you look at it that way, I think it's even showing you that.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's taking the masculine and the feminine energy's putting it together.
Speaker 2: And what do you get.
Speaker 4: You get something that looks like the mercury glyph Mercury. Maybe that's saying something about mercury, you know what I'm saying. Even in the Kabbala, the symbol one of the symbols that can be used for which goes with mercury is a hermaphrodite. I think that's very much what the Prince was doing with his glyph and the way he presented himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And understanding that principle of hermes or the idea of identifying the flow and getting into the states of consciousness that will connect to with everything is also one of the reasons why you should do the meditations on this glyph is because the idea is to slow the mind and spread out the consciousness, and that's really how you're going to get the maximum kind of harvest for your efforts. And so I think the John d glyphs that he comes up with are really interesting to ponder. And if you get into the whole idea of naki and magic, you're going to want to have time to meditate on stuff like this while working on it, because it's supposed to go between all of the elements. So as you construct the tablets that are meant for the divination, you're going to want to know these things before getting into these rituals because you never know what you're.
Speaker 3: Going to get out of it.
Speaker 2: They say, don't play with stuff you don't understand.
Speaker 3: Exactly. This is like the precursor.
Speaker 1: So I got my glyph here, which is the the anchor. Now, this anchor was the symbol for the Selucidian Empire. And you'll notice right in there you got the cross, you got the idea of the three pronged you know, Trinitarian symbol of Poseidon, right, So you've got a lot of other glyphs mashed into this one. Now, the Selucitian Empire was the one that took over after the death of Alexander the Great in the region of Asia Minor all the way over to.
Speaker 3: Iran and close to India. So it was all over that stuff.
Speaker 1: And what they telling you with this lyft anytime you see it, this has to do with trade, right, and so the Selucitian Empire thought that they could be the new trading empire that they knew of in this sort of region of the world.
Speaker 3: So we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Syria, Israel, all of the stuff in between, Lebanon, all the rest of these places were very highly inducted into the trading systems of the ancient world. And by having the Selucitian Empire being closely related to all that, you know what they were trying to do was own all the trades. So the Canaanites, the Phoenicians, all the rest of that stuff that was in this area, all the Canaanite and Phoenician stuff had fallen pretty much by that time, and you had their Punic Empire kind of falling apart by the time that the Selucidians sort of came to prominence. And that doesn't even bring into the fact the Punic Wars. But I've also been looking into Ugarit, and ugar It was a city that was right between the Egyptian Empire, which was all the way down into Egypt, going all the way up through Israel, all the way up through all those areas, right at this one little spot that was sort of the linkage between them and the Hittites. And so if you look into the bail cycle of mythology, you'll find a lot of stuff from the Bible a thousand years later. So they took a lot of the inspiration from the Ugarit bail cycle myths and put that directly into the Bible.
Speaker 3: Like he who rides the clouds.
Speaker 1: That's one of the things that they talked about in the bail cycle myth And you can also find it in proverbs, so all of these honorifics and things, it came straight from.
Speaker 3: Ugart and you gar.
Speaker 1: It lasted a long time because they were the perfect entity not not to mess with. They kept the piece between the Egyptians and the Hittites, and so it was a very important place for its time, and so a lot of its mythology really held strong even past the fall of the Hittites, even past the fall of the Egyptians, even past the fall of the Selucidians. All of those mythologies really does shape the conscious mind of what we are today. And it all comes through this trading network on that eastern coastline of the Mediterranean.
Speaker 3: So that is my symbol.
Speaker 1: So if you guys want to know more about this stuff, look up agent ugar at myths and you'll find so.
Speaker 3: Much stuff on the Bible. It's incredible. So what do we have for our mail bag this week?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, so this is let's see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was somebody I think that might be sending you one on what they did in time.
Speaker 2: I do know the least one that was supposed to go to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's try to say I talked to you about possible guests for the show too.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, right, So I got this one from Douglas. It says, Hello the occult rejects, thank you for the great work, oh headless, thank you for reading this, Sincerely, DRII it would be my humble honor to tell you about my experience with the plasma or beings or whatever we are calling them these days. This is not only mystical or paranormal experience, so let me know if you want to know more. I would rather speak than write. This took me a long time to try and make readable. Scene Seattle, Washington, summer of two thousand and seven, late summer. It was hot as hell. I lived in a loft in a warehouse at the bottom floor of an old brick building built in nineteen ten, part of the town Capitol Hill, down the block from Comet Tavern. I was known at this time to have connections to certain substances and would trade them for other material substances. Let's say let's say that, as we know, people like to party anyways. I say this only so that you can comprehend the position I was in, because I'm pretty sure it's universal. When you have these types of things, people tend to hang out with you a lot more than if they were really your friends. A majority of people tend to turn out to be yes men when they want something. It's as if the people seem to fail to organize our higher desires in harmonic reality, look beyond.
Speaker 3: The desires of our transient state. Very true.
Speaker 1: It was in the early afternoon on this hot day in Seattle. I was out making deliveries and ran into my here too remain nameless friend. He had tickets to a rock show and demanded I come with him. I do my work, he does his hours later getting it lit. So we were off to see Radio Birdman this night, and the falling experiences.
Speaker 3: Changed my life forever.
Speaker 1: Radio Birdman a garage rock group that supposedly influenced Iggy Pop's style, while Iggy got all the faming credit. As the flow goes, I guess at the show a small club. I can't remember which club we were at. Regardless, we got really into the music. In between, buzzed and excited, I wandered off on my own, the musical performance actually giving rise in me to carefree dance. To say the least, Merging with the crowd has always been awkward and foreign as it is with all men, this was different. I gave in subtly to dancing. I felt a shift in the energy in the room, as I've noticed at other shows in the past when the crowds water merges in adoration for whatever the focus of the gathering. But in this case, I saw a small point of light leave the guitarist's body, which began flying and spinning around. Eventually it noticed me and came right over. We merged and continued dancing. Flashback two thousand and three or so, San Francisco, Water Street, Fisherman's Wharf.
Speaker 3: I've been there before. I had seen these orbs before once.
Speaker 1: It was only when I got a room of people to play wild improvisational music somewhat raptured into a state of bliss. The air became luminous, wispy, and thick with these small white orbs that came out. They came out of white light, the reflection in the eyes. Maybe that is a key for later, and they seemed to appear from around the sparkle, emanating from a genuinely blissful smile. I took all of this in from the room and realized I was playing well A determined a detriment to live music, always causing errors. Guitar string suddenly broke and the energy was swept out of the room by shock. ORBS vanished party moved on. Really didn't think too much of it, but it seemed obvious that they were attracted to blissful expressions of fun. This memory is why I assumed I wasn't disturbed by the idea of merging with the ORB but I'm pretty open to new things. Okay, back to Seattle after the show, with a new friend coming with me following me home from the club. As usual, I also had people waiting for me to pick up the phone, probably wondering about the vicinity near or on my street looking suspicious. Unnecessarily, who knows. We began the trek back buying cases of beer from the store. Of course, it sure takes a long time settling this situation up on paper so I can introduce the ORBS. It is important that I collect people that power the event. What happens next was hard to accomplish, and I can only imagine how hard this experience would be to achieve on purpose.
Speaker 3: We're getting close to the house.
Speaker 1: We arrived roommates in bed three am in the morning, if not later.
Speaker 3: It was dark. We were drunk.
Speaker 1: Long story shirt had been I had people in and out while getting acquainted with the guy that tagged along with me from the show. We were arguing about the differences of punk versus rock and rock and roll. At a certain point in any conversation with the human being, I learned it as pointless to keep talking. I told them to shut up and just play the guitar. I had to answer the door from the people I let in and out of my house. I got around eight or so of them to stay and play music with us. Even though a lot of these bodies and names may have continued to change throughout the night and into the next day, we maintained around a body count of eight. I did not realize this was important then see Lynn McTaggart's work. Somehow I dealt with all of the interruptions call short deliveries, the bar roommates, and bodily fluids like going pe when sustaining an ongoing musical event in my room while my roommates remained undisturbed. Question mark. In reflection, this seems impossible, but I swear all of this happened. I remember three long days of wild and frantic music. Basically having to kidnap a certain keys musically able body friends from their lives to accomplish this, which had severe long term effects on their relationships. Sorry, guys, how it happened, I don't know, but I had to feed them a hefty amount of free party supplies, which I was up for. I covered my bottom line. I do remember the middle seeing my roommates briefly and giving them a bunch of grass or something.
Speaker 3: It must have bought me some time.
Speaker 1: So I had a group of around eight people, all dedicated to one task, playing live music. This was the hardest and I probably worked in my life, all the distractions and reasonable people never putting music first. For me to show my determination and stick to the task is shocking to me. The orb from the guitarist must have inspired me. It takes a lot of confidence in oneself to organize a bunch of sarcastic atheists. I usually been giving up this inspiration, but this time I didn't give a fuck and what the social structures wanted. I seriously pulled this off. Whatever it was, we played like the ocean, felt like time. Nah, it did not resemble time within the vortex of the pressure waves produced by a continuous song. Finally, after long long, it was I could keep up and stop playing. The room's music kept being generated. I had them sustaining their focus, completely undistracted by all of our pre existing habits. I didn't know it before, but it made sense. Then This was success. So I put down my guitar and began to rise. I raised my arms beside my head, and what was kind of known as the hecka posed and looked up to the ceiling. We disrupted the fabric of the beginning above my head. In the ceiling, I could see clouds forming, glowing, and expanding into a ring. Within this ring, the night sky, or a night sky filled with stars could be seen. As I looked up a maze that looked down to make sure folks kept playing. I could only see joy on their faces. And then the clouds kept growing and the stars began approaching. Two particular came in real close to the edge of the cloud. I say hello with my mind and welcome them to join us. With this, I extended my arms in an arc towards the scene still unfolding before me. I could see small white orbs materializing from the glare in the eyes, the reflective shimmer, and from this space surrounding their smiles where some people have dimples. The two exes rising up and flying about. The little one's bions played.
Speaker 3: As we played.
Speaker 1: No one else seemed to notice this. I looked up again to see two orbs light and beautiful, cool plasma blue. They seemed to be whispering to each other. By the look of the subtle oscillations as they shimmered in alternating codes, it appeared to me that they called over a third orb to come and look at our little party. The third orb and the clouds and I were now aligned.
Speaker 3: It was like he moved or the room moved. I really don't know.
Speaker 1: Don't quote me on this, okay, because maybe I suddenly had yeah, suddenly had a three D view, because remember both sides like two panoramas.
Speaker 3: Sorry not sorry. It was cool.
Speaker 1: Straight into my crown, A beam of blue light shot into my mind. Thousands or millions of pages of a document poured into me. A strange language of circles, a lot like crop circles, exactly like crop circles, expanded through me. I could sense that what I was receiving information that sex was the same thing as communication, that we as a society really don't understand anything. I could feel all the knowledge now surrounding me. This process was ongoing, but I began lowering my eyes to a different sensation. We were about to be interrupt Apparently my roommates had had enough. My door bust open. Music machine people stopped, completely shutting down. The light beamed mid transmission. I looked at what became one of my roommate's eyes. The orbs and the clouds vanished, as if frightened by the vibe coming through my open room door. The anger was pouring from her glasses was molten. It was chewable. I looked again to the orbs, but they were completely gone. She berating us or whatever uptight people that got to work in the morning and live normal lives like to do. The eight people started pouring out quietly, laughing. Like many times in my past. It was chaotic and awkward, but I believed in what I was doing way more than my nine or five, so I probably seemed very rude at the time. Me and one of the guitarists grabbed our instruments and hit the road, playing music through the streets. For a day or two till we returning to work. There is more, a lot more to the story of the negative encounter with spirit, just seems hypothetical and forced upon the experience by reflection and research. It all happened after the orb phenomena, so perhaps it should be viewed as separate. I will send a second email for what requires still editing.
Speaker 3: Simple warning.
Speaker 1: It's about the knowledge received by this interaction expands upon the hypothesis and other experiences forming in this It's all about music and water. Maybe I could come on the show and share the rest rather than spend two months trying as my writing goes, none has ever tried to read my writing aloud. Love the show, cheers Douglas.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Like a wild story? I think if the person is willing to come on and be interesting to hear that that was a lot and not complaining like that, like what they said, that must have taken a while, right, That is.
Speaker 1: Well, but just kind of brings me back to the ancient world because they had these jams going on for days at a time to bring them into.
Speaker 2: These like ecstatic states.
Speaker 1: Exactly divine madness. They talk about it all over the place, you know. And one of the things about Anatolia is this is where Dionysus came from. So all of this sort of Turkey influence in degreece created this Dionysiac way of you know, communicating using this sort of divine madness.
Speaker 4: It was I actually have. I mean I think like in a month and a half, eventually they'll drop. I have like Robert Flood and Marsilia Facino that I did like solo shows on myself, and both of them were huge into music as like they think it can heal, they think it can help have an experience with God. Like they were huge into believing that music would would you do stuff to the body.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: But what he's doing is he's kind of combining the idea of affect with music and then using the affect that it creates over a long period of time and getting it precise into the exact sort of feeling that he wanted to get out of it. Because I think what a lot of people find when they're doing music is that sometimes the way people feel.
Speaker 3: Are influencing the music in ways that they probably don't, you know, expect. Just want to say thank you. John Donald Ferguson for the five dollars, thank you. So if they get.
Speaker 1: Into this groove, they have this affect and they're building upon it, it almost seems like they're opening up a portal to another way of viewing things.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: It devotion. What are your thoughts, Nick, I know you've been to a few raves.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I mean I find it interesting finally, like just the fact that like you went like that.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 4: It was a very interesting thing. I mean, I don't know if that's like it was just the thing that they did. Is that a movement that they would normally?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 4: That's like because that's like a thing that I would I would do in certain rituals.
Speaker 2: So it's just like.
Speaker 4: It's interesting that the person makes that pose during that whole thing. It just seems very uh, I don't know wild you.
Speaker 3: Know, well he said another pose too.
Speaker 1: I didn't exactly recognize it. Let me see, uh extended in an arc.
Speaker 2: I like the ideas of the stars and stuff.
Speaker 3: I found that interesting, right, So the ceiling opened up?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that yeah, that that part, that part I was actually like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: That was interesting?
Speaker 3: So the heck a pose have you Do you recognize that pose?
Speaker 2: No, but I'm wondering if it's no.
Speaker 4: I'm not exactly sure, but I've heard of it, like I might actually know what it is, but I'm not exactly sure.
Speaker 1: It sounds like the Egyptian word for their frog deity h e k A oh jinks.
Speaker 4: They don't really have like the finger of them looks like it's like the silence.
Speaker 3: It's the figure of the mouth, that's right, the finger of the mouth.
Speaker 2: That's what I was even that Like, it's just it just seems very.
Speaker 4: Just like certain things just seem pretty pretty weird, Like these are ritual poses.
Speaker 2: That's the sign of silence. That's that's done in the same ritual where I said, you go this very interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just seems very interesting that all of that is is there with the situation going on in some form somehow. You know, what I'm saying may not even been intentional. It's just interesting how these things, those those body movements popped up in a situation.
Speaker 3: Like this, right, and you've you've also got.
Speaker 1: Oh, who's that guy, the one who had his discourses on colors and dance? He was bald, had the big old mustache. He came from like Russia. I believe he ran away from the UH, the communists.
Speaker 3: God, what's his name? I should know his name.
Speaker 1: It's the one that the UH, the the cult out in San Francisco with the wine and the delivery.
Speaker 2: Oh God, you know that guy? Oh God, that.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 4: The guy from the Fellowship of Friends. I can't remember his name.
Speaker 3: Though, right, but it was based off of the work.
Speaker 2: Of Oh Gerd Jeff. Yes, yes, yes, we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was huge with music too, Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a very Gourd Jeffy in experience. So if Donald, if you're watching this, Douglas, look into ger Jeff because he was all about that sort of stuff. If you want to have a repeat experience.
Speaker 3: And you know, the Gerdia.
Speaker 1: Method leads a lot of people to understanding things that they shouldn't. You know, it's just like this repetition, the idea of this dancing and using the mental states that come from that are very powerful and sort of expanding the understanding. So using that gurgiaf method is really powerful in those regards. And you know, there's a reason why all of this stuff from Gurdjief keeps being used.
Speaker 3: Over and over again. Yeah, there was even so good.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this is part of it, but there's a cult that I was going to cover eventually.
Speaker 2: The value that one. I think it's cool.
Speaker 4: And I actually have a clip with Bramovich there and I know they were this. This cult was also big with like performances I think too in music and sound and shit. And she had said that she thought that there was like she was just labeling different type of symbolism and occultism or ideas that she sees blended in there.
Speaker 2: And she did mention Gurdja. So I wonder has anything to do with the music.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're going to organize something like that, maybe do it away from your roommates and do it with a bunch of people who are into it.
Speaker 3: Probably won't have to go for days to get the same reaction. But I think I think.
Speaker 1: Having sort of like have you ever heard of the ConA power ritual the Wickeds? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 4: You know a lot of magicians and whitches will use music and play the role that is like a way to raise the power. That is a common thing, right, especially if you're doing like something Marshall definitely gonna want some like tribal beats going.
Speaker 1: And I think the eight is also an important factor here too, because that's how you're getting the complete circle the octave.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I like it man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's that's all I got for today.
Speaker 1: I thought I had another one, but that was actually all right, Yeah that was from uh scheduled interview I got coming up on the twenty ninth.
Speaker 4: Oh well that's I mean, that's that was That was long enough to anyway, right, right, that was good.
Speaker 2: Indeed, definitely even like another one to get the person on.
Speaker 1: Right, I'd love to have them on This would be great. I mean, I think I think there needs to be a kind of a mechanic course, right, So if you're designing rituals, if you're trying to do these things, you should have like a trained professional that gets in there, gets people in their positions and says, all right, now go, you know, because far too often if you don't have the right mindset, if you don't have the right guy directing, you're not going to have a good experience. Like this guy, he had to direct all these people for days doing a jam band and probably would it wouldn't have taken so long if you'd had the right commitment and the right you know, mechanic doing the doing the placement. You know, but you know that has a lot to do with everything else that can get in the way.
Speaker 3: Ritual.
Speaker 1: You know, you've got to have your dark side under lock. You're not going to want to have people who have this extreme paranoia associated with all these drugs and everything that you're slipping out to everybody, and you're probably not going to want to have the burning rage of your roommates.
Speaker 2: Just find.
Speaker 3: There's music coercion.
Speaker 1: I believe in some cases, yeah, use music can be used as a coercive influence.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, Okay, I think it can be if you want it to be right, Yeah, right. I mean maybe it is a general regardless. I don't who knows.
Speaker 1: As as our friend Ricardo was saying, you know, if you were to take the experience of a rave and then give that to a shaman, you'd be like, you're lucky you made it out with your head on your shoulder.
Speaker 2: Especially with all the drugs you just too well, it was there to take if you wanted to.
Speaker 1: You take all these drugs and you sit around here you dance around until all the spirits can possess you.
Speaker 4: It's kind of you probably dehydrate yourself just as much as like one of those those things that they go into that people pass out in.
Speaker 2: I forgot the name of it, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Mally's going to dehydrate the fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they charge it, you know what, like fifteen dollars for a water bottle at these events.
Speaker 3: But you know, gotta look out, you know what that gh be in there.
Speaker 1: But I think, uh, I think, yeah, this is a good event. I'll email him back and said if we can get him on the show again. But if you got anything else, anything to promote, I think that would be a good time to do that.
Speaker 2: Uh No, let me see what I have. What we have coming out next week. I don't know I really have anything to prove.
Speaker 4: Oh, we do have some Shumerian deities. You were on that, we got that ed you were on that. I think were you on the Coral Castle went too?
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: I was yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: So the next two shows next week, Wednesday and Friday, we got me and we got Headless Giant, and we got other people joining us. But we got Sumerian Shumerian Deities, which I thought actually was an amazing show.
Speaker 2: With great pill podcast.
Speaker 4: I think we do have something set up with him or ready to cover something else together. And then we had the Coral Castle with the Library of the Untold fucking awesome dude, amazing fucking channel. It was amazing that the guy even came on the fucking show with us. It was a bunch of us together, had a really good time talking about Coral Castle. Fucking Robbie Marks, lucky motherfucker, was there just a few days ago, sending pictures to us, putting them up on Twitter, went to Coral Castle. Good for him. But uh yeah, yeah, we got those two shows dropping next week. I think they're very very good shows actually, So people keep an eye over that.
Speaker 1: And if you guys live in the Florida area and you do play instruments and you're okay with some light trespassing, maybe we can all go to the Coral Castle and open up a portal ourselves.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll try to do that on Mountain Pilot. Oh, I forgot all about that. I forgot all about that, So I gotta fill it up paperwork. I've been so stuck in notes for podcast thing.
Speaker 4: I totally forgot about that, but yeah, yeah, yeah there could be something who knows that might happen to.
Speaker 3: Man. I mean, see, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: People very rarely introduced, like formal magic into their paranormal research because they're like, oh, that's just people doing stuff. It's like, well, yeah, but that's how these things are coming through. It's through your perception and your ability to you know, connect with them. So why are we doing that? I mean, this is what all the ancient oracles were all about, this very thing right here we're talking about.
Speaker 4: I do even think like, like you put it this way and that to bring him up again. But like even the stuff that Ricardo looks at, I think like, if you're looking at that, I think that explained. That can explain to a certain extent why people think magic even exists, Like this is the explanation for the weird shit you don't understand, you know, it's just I think there is some of that there.
Speaker 2: So it all has to do with frequency.
Speaker 1: I think far too many people have this idea that paranormal stuff takes place outside of the body and not inside the body, Like you are the mystery.
Speaker 3: You know, you say it all the time, but right, it's both.
Speaker 1: But you're the mystery too, and connecting with that is very very important.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that huge difference, doing that huge difference, right, but yeah, yeah again, check it out next week.
Speaker 2: Definitely got some bangers. I don't think you call rejects hells is there? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you everybody for joining me, and we're at thirty three minutes, so that that's the time.
Speaker 3: To beat all right. We'll see you again next time. Bye, everybody.