Speaker 1: Helloo, it is flag Day six o five pm. I found this a little gem. Let's watch this first.
Speaker 2: This week on Dark Corners. Lots of screaming tinder file and a harsh judgment on the director.
Speaker 1: I do as they say, no matter how it's tom We're.
Speaker 2: Looking at sword and sorcery. Flick Hundra, I shuddered with excitement, a feminist fable that opens in an all female village.
Speaker 3: Female freedom. We found we had all that name could give us except one thing, seat to plant life inside this that we might be Yeah.
Speaker 2: Children probably could have seen that coming. So the women occasionally hook up with strangers to keep the tribe going.
Speaker 4: Male change.
Speaker 3: We gave away all name of Spring.
Speaker 2: I hate to man explain your whole way of life, but I think I can put my finger on where you're going wrong. Just teach the boys respect. That'll solve the problem. No need to thank me, sweetheart.
Speaker 5: And that doesn't help at all.
Speaker 2: But not all the women want to be mothers.
Speaker 4: I prefer the feel of a heart between my legs and outwind.
Speaker 2: Hunger is a warrior instead of hunting.
Speaker 3: You should think like Adeena of bringing life to the village.
Speaker 2: Nothing like the leader of your female utopia, telling you to start having babies like your system.
Speaker 4: Adena brings enough life into the village for five.
Speaker 2: And now we're slut shaming a dinya. But this idyll can't last forever as men attack in slow motion one of the films so long. Unfortunately, Hundra is away, and when she returns.
Speaker 3: This head into if it will, all she could see was the station.
Speaker 2: Thank goodness, there's an incredibly slow voiceover to tell us exactly what we're seeing. With the help of her dog Beast, Hundra takes revenge. Yeah, really is a lot of screaming.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 2: She then seeks out an elder with a very familiar voice.
Speaker 3: And you are all better a lift of ouldry.
Speaker 2: I've come to complain about the voiceover. It's terrible. That's no better. Undra is not a badly made film, even watching the extended DVD version, which is definitely worse. That opening fight scene, if you take out the slow motion, is spectacular. But there is an issue. Fantasy heroes are out for revenge, rescue, or to seek the mystical Who's it?
Speaker 7: Of?
Speaker 2: What's it? Here?
Speaker 3: Without a man to plant inside us, we have nothing to cultivate.
Speaker 2: Thus began Hu's epic quest to get laid. This sells itself as a feminist fantasy, and that's the plot.
Speaker 4: No man will ever penetrate my body, or sword or himself.
Speaker 2: She says that now, But pretty soon.
Speaker 4: How will I know? If I am wise in my choice of men?
Speaker 3: The most hungry to demonstrate their virility will be found.
Speaker 2: To the south, all hard up in the south.
Speaker 3: Soon it will be my time to go.
Speaker 2: Does that mean the voiceover will stop? Hundre goes for a soul searching bareback ride through the surf, and I do mean bareback clothes stop me from thinking? She sets out to find a worthy man, definitely a contender. Unfortunately, the foreplay gets way out of hand once of him fathering a tribe now seriously short. But where will Hundra find someone better?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 8: Go count on me and I'll bring my blood hands along.
Speaker 2: Pausing only to be rate other women, See what you raver do? Hundred tries the big city. As she arrives, goes to help briefly, Oh, well, can't save them?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 2: Can I get something to eat? That her behavior has been noticed.
Speaker 5: We were interfered with by a woman.
Speaker 2: I felt violated.
Speaker 8: What of female foward medal and men's.
Speaker 2: Affairs not loving the men of the city.
Speaker 8: Women may be inherently ignorant, but that is stupid.
Speaker 2: In most instances, the city is run by a temple, which is funded by cleaning up local virgins and selling them to tribal chiefs. Some women have a reason to be used, not seeing that on a placard anytime soon soldiers come for her, my table, my store, I gave you lunch. There are regular action sequences in Hundra, and they're well shot but terribly structured. They don't go anywhere, and they exist only because it's been a while since the last one. Dra rethinks her entire world view and pay the healing A tall doctor. You say you were made with me and make a child a bit forward.
Speaker 4: You are my choice from meeting Pottery makes a valid point.
Speaker 5: A man cannot be forced to make love.
Speaker 4: Men force women.
Speaker 2: So does Hundra, but there.
Speaker 5: Is natural difference between us.
Speaker 2: It's cool when we do it.
Speaker 4: If I look as that woman did before, could you seek?
Speaker 5: Is more appealing to love.
Speaker 2: Him than still basically he fancier. If she looked like one of those hot temple girls.
Speaker 4: Then I will go there and become like her.
Speaker 2: Feel like we might be losing the message. Hudra is taken to the temple man I love religion, high priests in the parking greets the chiefs there to pick their latest girls.
Speaker 8: Welcome, mighty chieftains. We are again together for the nights of the pure, but.
Speaker 2: First the night of the impure. But Hundra doesn't meet with their approval. She is not docile, and a bet is made a thousand answer to see her on her knees and remains defiant.
Speaker 4: You will never go or submit.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't say no to a makeover.
Speaker 4: I thought I would be cleansed.
Speaker 2: Not do it further, You're in the wrong movie. Oh the hilarity.
Speaker 4: Not appreciate what women go through for.
Speaker 2: Them, but still making its point. Undra makes friends with temple virgin Trachima, who is trying to hide the childs that might lead some to question her credentials.
Speaker 4: Try it again.
Speaker 2: Hundra teaches her to fight. She teaches Hundra to be a woman.
Speaker 4: Am I woman enough? Prepartery?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: I don't feel like we make enough of the fact that his name's pottery. Remember, girls, if you want to land a man, change everything about yourself.
Speaker 4: I may not be with child, I feel I must return to him again and again and.
Speaker 2: Again, and pretty soon I have a child inside me. But how will she keep this from the parking?
Speaker 3: Try heter condition, the.
Speaker 2: Voiceover suddenly returning to give this entirely plausible explanation. How long term is this bet that the parking made with the chiefs? Now Hundra can leave?
Speaker 5: I cannot.
Speaker 2: You weren't invited. Me and my baby girl are going to rebuild the tribe on our own somehow. But Hundra has bigger issues. Where is my child?
Speaker 4: That dude?
Speaker 1: Is it all this guy right here? I don't know if you've ever seen his shar the Ruld part one, there's a in the Roman scene. There's a little little gay dude in the temple there too.
Speaker 2: She is forced to submit to the chiefs and we're into the final fight. I returned to slow motion just in case there was an.
Speaker 1: A bit funny if she took the blade written through.
Speaker 2: The danger of it getting exciting. The girls of the Temple take their revenge on the Parking after winning the Dark Corners Futurama Award.
Speaker 10: For I never thought I would die like this, but I'd always really.
Speaker 2: Hoped Hundra and Pottery go their separate ways.
Speaker 4: Can I We both sharees cars.
Speaker 2: That's what I've named our daughter. Okay, the worst thing a reviewer can do is try to remake the film, so you can add that to my many deficiencies as a reviewer. Throughout the film, a Hundre meets many subjugated women. Some she frees, some she doesn't. Most she admonishes fight back. But with those women she could have built an actual tribe rather than just her and her daughter, which is not a tribe. She could have learned that blood is less important than that shared bond.
Speaker 4: Let us make ourselves beautiful.
Speaker 2: Although if you are going to consciously make a feminist fantasy, then what might have helped would be having a woman write it.
Speaker 4: I have no purpose with you, little men.
Speaker 2: Thanks for watching. Please punch the like button in the jewel.
Speaker 1: What's the name of this again? I thought you now? Darker corners reviews a right, So that's on YouTube if you're interested in looking from here. That's the first one I found that was that was funny. I'm sure they're all I had just have mad a chance to go through all of them. It was on a very long walk today, very long and oh my god, took a lot out of me just being in the hot so and it's super hot today. The wind wasn't nearly as strong, less of a relief from the heat, getting a little breeze on you. And my daughter had her gymnastics thing today. So I don't know where did I say this? Oh yeah, yeah, you know here. I'll just read it from the telegram. I think I have a pair we we we we Oh yeah, so I said, uh, there were protesters in front of the dunkin Donuts when I went there today. I didn't see when I walked in. When I came in because I came and drove in from a different side of the parking lot. But when I was leaving, I was getting to the corner of like a busy intersection, I saw a huge group, not a huge, but considered amount of people. Twenty thirty people just standing there with signs, and there was one they self what do you call it? They self censor their own signs, like I said, f underline like underscore c K right ice as an immigration and the I'm thinking to myself, well, that's that's short sighted and kind of silly and then low and also a little comprehension, and then they had one that said Trump is a racist and the A was missing in that with another underscore like really really, like are they trying to be polite to children? Like or are they just that weird that they everybody types in uh, you know, past the sensor social media now even when they write signs in real life. I don't know, because people are so damn NPC they just see things and copy it without thinking as to the why they do things like that and what was it? So obviously if you're here and you are they were like older people, like elderly some of them. Other ones were you know, maybe of the Mexican persuasion or whatever. But if they're here legally themselves, shouldn't they want everybody to go through the same process that they did. Shouldn't they not want them to cheat the system? I mean, if they're actually paying taxes here, now, do they really want somebody to come here to be a welfare recipient or a criminal? I mean, technically you're a criminal if you didn't go through the process correctly. I mean, there's work visas, there's all things, lots of reasons and ways for you to be here, and you go through the whole citizenship process too, And if you don't do any of that, then you're not respecting where you're going, but you're you feel entitled to something, meaning other people's labor to pay for your life. How could anybody who is in the system here be okay with that? So are they just that ignorant to how things work in the world that they want more burden upon themselves than everyone else? And what's that to say? If a screening process, I mean, immigration does have a purpose and when it's done correctly right, A border a a border, A divider is what makes you, you know, is a definer. If you don't have a divider, you don't have a definition as to being your own entity without without dividing lines, there is no defining lines. So if you if you don't allow I mean, if you don't allow some sort of screen process or if you don't want that, if you're screaming for it, it's a little ridiculous. And the calls of I mean, he's a he's an anti American Zionist, psychopathic but racist, I don't think that's the proper framework. You can say a lot of other horrible things about Trump and be completely on on the level, but the racist part just simply because of immigration thing, and just the funniest part about it all is it's a it's all for show anyway, that whole thing. It's not it's not really doing anything except for optics for public perception that he's quote unquote doing something. It's not really doing much of it at all, So it's all it's all silly to then have a counter to that, So you're people get lost in that distraction while other more horrific things are going on. They didn't say anything about Palenteer on those signs, They didn't say anything about surveillance state on those signs. They didn't say anything about you know, none of that stuff, none, none of the true issues. And this is what happened the first round, right, you know, when all the all the cultish Hillary fans who didn't seem to have a problem with her potentially ripping a face off a child and wearing it, or any other murders of the Clintons, you know, faustus Australian for Clinton body count, they did. They didn't, They didn't have any problem with any of the of the of the those aspects of Trump that made him anti American. They didn't have any trouble with his anti constitutional, anti Second Amendment, countering the Bill of Rights in the first or the second Amendment. Nobody ever complained about that on mainstream media because that worked along with the system that they would have other stupid gripes. So there are legitimate arguments, legitimate reasons for resistance and complaint, but they don't never address those. They play in the fantasy. And it's completely counterproductive to do so because it takes people completely away from any of the And this is on purpose, obviously, for many of the real stuff that's happening that actually matters. I mean, he's a ziobank rep that to be an issue. He's not America first, because there is no America, hasn't been since eighteen sixty five. And when you're up that high, you're selected for a position. And I used to, you know, be in that same group of people who would say, you know, California, California's are idiots. They get what they deserve because they vote these people. Don't be voting these people. Then, I mean, there might be a lot of people that believe in this actual nonsense, because it's the cult of you know, social cult of society, cult of pop culture, cult of the media, really that that drives these these ideas of forward in the first place. But then you also have that bigger element to the to the formula, that is, they're selected or it's like the Aldridge Plan versus the Federal Reserve. Aldris was one of the biggest pushers for the Federal Reserve Act. His Aldridge Plan wasn't different. It just had a different name. It was almost the same verbiage. And when it had done the same thing, put a foreign entity in here, same people running it, and it's so you had two fists with the same freaking thing in it, and it's like, hey, pick one, pick one fist, and I'll open it up. You know, they have the same damn thing though, So you don't get choice, You get the illusion of choice, and it's all gonna go back to the same route, just with a different rhetoric. You're picking your rhetoric. You're picking who how do I want to be lied to? If I want to be coddled with by lies, So that it sounds like the idealism or the virtues that I believe in or do. I want them to be the opposition's virtues so that I oppose them more every step of the way. It doesn't matter. They're both going to the same place because they're both serving the same master, the ancient cult of child killer, you know, child sacrifice. It's disguised under cabalistic mysticism. And I want to show you this video too if I get it, If I can get it up here, it's gonna make sure. Is it right up there? Let me see, I added, isn't though, Oh, I think this is right. Let me see. Let me try open this up and see if I need to say. I just want you to hear the tough talk. And I know there's gonna be a lot of Hurrahs and horays for this, but you're missing. I think some people are missing the gravity of the situation of this type of talk, because honestly, the people should be the ones doing the policing, not some governmental body that is informed by the A, d L, the FBI, and the CIA, which all hate you and want American values to be destroyed. You don't want them tough talking, and they do it. They play upon these like these faults. What they call it not even such so much. I don't think strong man is the right word. But they create a facade, which is you know, it's pretty obvious is the flaws in this facade, but it's still a facade. And then they say, well, this stereotype that we've manufactured, that's and they give off the impression that this is why we're going to beef up our you know, aggressiveness as police officers, because this element needs to be taught a lesson. But that's not what it's for. Because you give them license to do that to any group, you're giving them license to do it to every citizen. And that's the slope. So let me just zippy do down my arse over here and hopefully we'll hear this. Where's the Playboy matters.
Speaker 11: It's great to be here on the space coast. I'm joined by Boy.
Speaker 1: Already. He's pulling out space I know, you know it's Florida, so you know he's a Brevard County. Now, Broward County is one of the most corrupt, probably in the nation. Brevard isn't too far away.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 11: A bunch of leaders that further exemplify why we are not and will never be.
Speaker 1: Is that where Cape Canaveral is. Is that what you're talking about? The space coast maybe California.
Speaker 10: Florida Attorney General James Upmeyer, alongside Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivy and other political leaders and.
Speaker 1: Some man in a blond wig is.
Speaker 10: Kidding and law enforcement officials gathered to give a warning to any groups thinking about protesting ice raids here in central Florida.
Speaker 12: If you throw a brick, a fire bomb, or point a gun at one of our deputies, we will be notifying your family where to collect your remains at.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, hold on a second. Okay, I can understand the plane and the gun thing string a brick, So if you ding this is this is the same. This is the same mentality as if you throw a rocket a tank, we can level your city and kill all the children. His start is missing a couple of points there to be a ren fan star, but he's still doing the same ship.
Speaker 8: Because we will kill you, graveyard dead. We're not gonna play.
Speaker 10: This all comes as hundreds in Los Angeles continue protesting President Trump's.
Speaker 1: In force, so they're gonna they're they're tough talking in Florida, which is slightly bit of a drive from La County, and they're doing this in response to LA County as a warning to their people. So they're threatening. This is what we call police state. This is what you call fear of the government. This is not where we're supposed to be. And any position like that being taken should be taken by the citizens who say we're not going to tolerate it, not a police force. The sheriff is supposed to be the one the closest on your side, but those those are also informed by the Anti Defecation League.
Speaker 10: Enforcement of immigration laws, and ice raids throughout the country.
Speaker 2: Things.
Speaker 1: Having learns, just supposed assume that it's all on the up and up, and that all these are integral raids and that they're not just taking other people out too in the because you can't question it, you can't challenge it, you can't criticize it, because he'll shoot you dead, graveyard dead.
Speaker 10: It's a fid as Trump called in the National Guard.
Speaker 1: So what if he does sweep up other people? What if they do do that. You know a few legitimate people here that shouldn't be here. And I wholly agreed that if you're not going through their correct process, you're not embracing the ideals of this place anyway, and you're just here to exploit it, and you deserve to be on the other side of the boundary. But who's to say that they're doing just doing that? Is that the assumption we're all making after everything that we've seen.
Speaker 10: And now other cities across the country are joining in groups.
Speaker 11: Talk about assembling over the weekend. We haven't seen much of that in Florida. But if you do, these guys the Sheriff's Office, Colonel.
Speaker 2: Howse and will kill you. Team.
Speaker 11: We are ready across the state.
Speaker 10: So far, there have not been any reported protests or riots here.
Speaker 1: You like the liatodium, this is the anti riot state.
Speaker 10: From Brevard County. But the Attorney General says, with calls for a national protest day on June fourteenth, his office decided to announce that Florida will have a dedicated ICE agent embed in the state. Anthony Koker.
Speaker 11: Recently, I was sent down here on behalf of ICE headquarters to represent local and state law enforcement.
Speaker 1: Nice no I always referring to the double windsor tie somebody tied a good tie f raime by his wife or the state of Florida, the other Big Boyfriend.
Speaker 10: The announcement from the Thursday press conference here at the Sheriff's office is that there's a new program to protect ICE agents.
Speaker 11: Around the country, especially in California. You're seeing a new effort where leftist groups are attacking ICE agents by revealing their personal identify.
Speaker 1: This guy's itchine to shoot someone right now. See them hopping up and down. I'm surprised he's even holding his clipboard in that hand because that's a shoot in hand.
Speaker 11: And identifying information, including family information. This is called dosing.
Speaker 1: That's the fat person shuffle because they know that they're overweight, and that's what they consider exercise bouncing up and down and moving quickly and looking like they're you know, messed up or something that because they want to actually do exercise, but they'll they'll constantly do busy work to make themselves appear or you know, fool themselves that they're somehow getting more exercise.
Speaker 10: By doing that kind of information as an intimidation tactic or to threaten someone is already illegal here in Florida covering barbar County in Titusville, Megamury already WESH two.
Speaker 1: News Awesome sad comments already, right, No rober bullets in Florida really ones where my at It's working in the right way today when I clicked that button. Hey, all right, Happy false flag day, Daniel.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: I was trying to get here at thirty three minutes, but I failed the thirty three club initiation and go MRCA. Yeah, Oh my god. I'm a little beat up. My shoulder always sucks. But I also had a after I got back. I got here a little late from the walk. I didn't know it was gonna be that long, and I had to negotiate with Rascal for the chair, so that took a little bit too. I didn't want to be rude to him. He's a good cat. Little guys getting great hairs now maybe needs more copper?
Speaker 5: Is that? So?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw the the thumbnail where my hat that's not the right one canceled. But Brosiphilopagus, what are you doing over there? Buddy? Who's that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Prosyphilopicus has some stories all right, and we have a new series of stuff that's gonna come on. So I already have on Rumble and on YouTube without any content on it. I'll type it and they'll put it on the screen so you can you can read it and maybe find it. I hardly, I hardly doubt that there's another channel by this name, and if there is, I've I quit because how the hell else he's supposed to come up with something that's not already taken. All right? Uh? You see that? So that's on rumble, and that's on YouTube if you want to follow that. There's also an instagram by the same name that does have a little bit of content on it. But I'm gonna put the walk and talks that I've been doing on there, and then eventually when I figured figure out how to do voice activation, where if I have animation and I can somehow use it with the obs and maybe do pre record it first and then do live just so that way I can do edits and stuff like that instead of me talking talking like thet all the time. Is gonna be kind of hard though, so I don't know. I'll have to figure out how to do it on the board to get that nasally sound. They're gonna be funny shorter sketches, but and also product review and stuff like that. But I'm also gonna do my own personal walk and talks that are gonna look a lot like when you see Max Began or Jeff Burrowy walking on the tree. So since I'm doing these walks, I've been taking the go pro and I haven't touched any of them off the go pro yet. Just did more today. But walking gives you ideas, right, It's just one of those things. Maybe that's why Hayes Hoos did it all the time. Right, Yeah, come welco with me. You know it's inspiring, So that alone could be it's own like faith right faith practice anyway, you know, just going on a nice walk in the sun and field the field nature, it's good times, especially when it's nice and sunny out. What is a rascal as stress because you won't let him on the keyboard? He does he wants to late right on top of it. That's hopcats roll. They want to be right where you are, right where the action is. So if your fingers are moving somewhere, they want to get under there so you can pet them. But yeah, that's prociphil up against. So if you if you get on there now, then when I started putting the walking talks on there, that'll be fun. And then it's gonna be more. I'm still gonna hit the same information, but not as over the head, and maybe more in a sarcastic way where it's more like parody satire type of stuff, and gonna be incorporating as much as I can, as much AI animation as I can as I can acquire for free at first, because I'm not getting paid, so I'm not putting money money out to do integrated things with the procipha up against character until I get a a ceasing assist from Sesame Street for using the head of Smiths up. I guess, yeah, I didn't think that went through. And I was actually kind of putting it in that fit because I have a bunch of settlements that I was gonna put together for more products from my site, and I was gonna make a like a pre workout in a post without any stimulants. And it's that way you can take your energy drink and not get all super jittery because you took your free work out and an energy drink. But if I use him, then there's you know, eventually people are gonna be like, you can't do that, and like, but it's so funny. Maybe if I put ears on him because snuffle up, I guess its supposed to be a freaking elephant. Why doesn't he have ears? Ears are kind of like the whole thing where it comes to an elephant. It's kind of an oversight there, mister, mister Henson. Maybe maybe you know something about evolution that we've all missed, because that's not a real thing. Okay, let's move on. I'm gonna show you something. Oh and also I'm gonna do some how to stuff on that channel too, like going through my process of how I figured out how to use my very little uh prowess in technical technological stuff to get some pretty interesting results already, and also some commentary on what it's like owning a business and all that stuff, and the ship that I go through. And you know, you're only you're only as you're only as good as your weakest link, I guess right, And that weakest link is anytime you're you're dependent on the third party to supply you with something. So during the lockdown, well, first of all, not even before even before that, when I was ordering from General Bottle Supply and I still do in in LA the bottles that I get they've run out, I'm like that's you're a bottle company, you should know when you run out of it and when you're gonna run low, and you should know like when to place and order. And this is before there was any like slow downs and like you know, shipping and stuff like that from overseas. And I have to I also tell you this, there's very little glass still meat and made any glass products in America, thank you NAFTA and GAT and all this other crap and everybody moving over there. And it's cheaper labor, so cheaper product YadA, yeah, yeah da. So when you get tough here, it prices you out. If you're trying to resell a product with something in it, you know, you're looking at anywhere between twenty and forty cents per unit bottle versus like a hot dollar fifty, you know what I mean. So like that cost adds up because then you have a label, and you have the content, and you have the cap and the shrink band, and it just bless and less that you get. And then you have to think about, Okay, so while when I sell this, is there labor cost is their rent?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Is there a payment process or fee if they use a card? What am I getting for this, and how is it worth it? So anytime something goes up in price, it might not be a lot if you just focus on that one thing, but when you look at the overall, then you're like, WHOA, holy crap. Uh yeah, I'm not have to sell one hundred of these things just to justify the labor costs to have a person stand there for me to do it. And I know it's like and if I'm standing there too, then that defeats the purpose of having somebody there. Because my store only required one person to operates. I shouldn't have to be there. I got a family, and I got to make the stuff and transport it back. So there's gonna be more more stuff like that too. If anybody's interested, if anybody's into small businesses themselves, let me, you know, talk to me, h my email address, because we can have conversations together on this stuff too. And I'd like to bring people on and discuss this, like what the one thing I thinks missed is what real people go through. And you know how relatable it could be to somebody or everybody who's trying to be independent from being employed as by other people. Right, So you can use that one on the screen if you're on the podcast, it's Ballbuster B A A L B U S T E R S at outlook dot com. And maybe we'll talk about it on a show sometime. And those are the things that I'll throw on to the Patreon in addition, and I'll put it on dro Syphilopicus channel, and that'll kind of like separate the two genres. I if I had thought about this a long time ago, I probably would have started doing all the medical stuff on one separate channel because you don't get to have different playlists on Rumble. You get to only create different channels under the same like account. So I can't make a playlist and have it just say doctor gl It in doctor Manzo and before that, like doctor Artists and stuff like that. I can't do that. You can do that everywhere else but Rumble. So other people might be not right quite ready for the stuff I talk about, So I think that, But then again, having the higher subscriber count was why they got there in the first place, because I know that's the trigger, right if even if you like content someplace, for some times, some reason, some people just don't gravitate to channels that don't have a high followership. It's a catch twenty two. Well, now that you're there, click the damn follow and that's one more person, right, But it's strange once you hit the ten k mark, it's like a psychological thing. And plus other people pick up on it too, like the algorithms and stuff like that. And obviously if your content is approved for the masses, if you know what I mean, then of course they're going to promote that stuf once you've shown that you can actually draw an audience yourself, and they don't foresee that as a thing until after you're getting hundreds of thousands of views and at least ten to fifteen thousand people following you on one particular thing, like not all of the other were probably at twenty, but just on rumble, it's like close to close to forty eight hundred. And is anybody I had the phone set up too, if anybody wants to call in, let's see is the new number on here? Is just the old one? I wish I knew that was on there. I forgot the number. The old one was three, five, four, eight, eight seventy nine. Man, I haven't heard that a long time, but this one is. Has anybody heard anything like I don't think I think it was a I think it was a it was a no go on the full fledged riot that they anticipated. Today. That's what we were talking about. False flag. False Flag Day, which is also today is my dad's birthday. I know my dad is not Donald Trump. My daughter is a tall German Irish Man, mostly German, a little bit Italian, and then my bonnceible blooded Italian, hence my height.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: I had I had one of my daughter's friends yesterday when we went to this night farmer's market it's called the Friday Night Munchies. They're from San Diego and they were in town and every time they come in town they want to see Fairhase. So I brought I brought her out to meet up with them and the grandma and the mom and uh, there's two sisters and one. I don't know how she's going to be like ten or whatever. My daughter's almost nine, and she looks at me and she's like my to my shoulder, but she's she's tall and lanky for a rage, right, she's up to my shoulder and she's like, I'm almost as tells you, I'm like that doesn't po This stuff doesn't bother me. The things you can't change don't bother me. And you know what, sadly enough, and I know this was just wasn't true because a lot of people I care about at all, a lot of tall people don't for some reason, last very long. Same thing with dogs. The bigger they are, the last last time you get with them kind of sucks, you know, like if you have a great dang and you get like eight years out of them, if you if you treat them right, eight to ten. Kind of shitty. Oh, the phone numbers for the show in case somebody wanted to call them any kind of commentary with anything that they that's on their mind about what's going on in the world these days. Antichrist productions. There you go. I'll put you up too so people know who I'm talking there right now. But there you go. It's for my it's for my uh my one A, it's my one eight hundred, my one nine one nine hundred number. Hey times are tough, bro Oh shit, yeah, no, you know you're right. Make sure your pets don't drink tap water, right, and you know it's really messed up about this water too, if there's any standing water anywhere. And I have to say that this can't just be from the air and then coming down like the you know whatever, there's some kind of spoor or whatever. It's gotta be something that's not filtered out of the water. And I'm not using any kind of scientific method to figure this out, but it just very oddly that there's this orange slime that will form like it like we have a tray like a rack for dishes that are drying, and then there's a little catch and every once in a while we have to scrub that and you know, sanitize or whatever, because it will start to get orange bowld on it. Anytime there's like a little bit standing water from the tap, there's this orange crap in it. And I get orange slime in my water bottle. Sometimes it's metal and it's freaking huge, So I have to get in there with like a big stick and a freaking thing at the end and try to get it all out. It's gross. I used like one of those blue mechanic cloths and put on the end of a stick and just wipe it around. Your correct times are tough and may get tougher with this is Israel versus around conflict escalating. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and thank you for reminding me that I wanted to talk about that. Yeah, of course they do. Yeah, this says, I believe me. I have a cha trinocular microscope yere the ones that you can turn to different Yeah, yes, settinks and then do microscopy. I know they poison the water, and what they were up to I used to do.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I used to be really fascinated by that stuff when I was in high school and college and I had the funniest thing is I had foot in my ee for a while and I kept on seeing that like reflecting back in the microscope. So that screwed me up a lot. So anyway, yeah, fluoridation. So we go to a place that has I forgot what they said, and then who knows how well this has done. But there's this like multiple multiple filtration thing, plus it's reverse osmosis. But I still say that without distillation, and even then, like fluoriide is literally the hardest thing in the world to get out of anything once it's in there bodies, spines, water, and even after that you get through all that, what kind of trauma was in that water? Because of all this shit that it's gone through, sometimes literally before it got to that filtration process. So structuring it is important too, because then you're swallowing trauma. If you're not eating all the psych meds that everybody else has been taking that's mixed in with the water, then you're also then you're at least getting the trauma that goes along with it. Water has memory. It's a good thing, except in a world where people know that and don't tell you about it and manipulate that against you, then then it's not a good thing. I had something I wanted to show you. Okay, here it is.
Speaker 5: That was quick.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty happy with myself now. I don't really that oh so simper frillc dot com that you see I'm not looking at myself on the screen right now. But I'm gonna go like that and see if I'm right. Uh check that out please. You can get to all the links for doctor Glenn and DOCTORMANSO and my hot sauce and my book and the creatine and if I get around to it, I'm gonna try to see I have an integrity thing, right, like if I'm big on integrity, which isn't a bad thing at all. But here's here's my issue is, how does anybody know if you're using powders, they have different densities, they have different molecular structures and tensil strength all that stuff, right, and how they settle will be will just be determined under their natural state. How do you make a powder with multiple different types of whatever you want to say, amino acids or whatever heck you're putting in a pre workout? So let's say you're you know, a dose a good a good heavy dose for like el citraline is five to six grams per serving. Okay, if you want to make thirty sibings of that, you multiply that by five, You throw it in some sort of container, and then you throw whatever else you're gonna put in. You mix it in like a food process or something. But then what's the integrity level of it staying perfectly you know, you know, you don't say what I'm saying, like, is it evenly distributed throughout the entire product after you're done? How how do you know you're not scooping up like when you're getting their scoop of like the five grams of this and the one gram of the thing and the you know, that's the intention, that's the intent, But there's nothing that's show that says that that's what you're getting in a scoop. It's going to vary from one to the other. And that's the thing that I have a problem with making a pre workout because I don't I don't know how. Is it just because nobody gives a shit? That sucks, you know, like nobody thinks about that stuff? I don't think. Okay. President Donald Trump livers in Mars before signing a series of bills related to California's vehicle emission standards. Jesus Christ. Yeah, they way to throw that in there. During an event in the East Room of the White House. Now, remember Gavin Newsom, who could either be considered the living American Psycho or maybe George Hamilton with the super tan and the silver back hair. He's calling for Trump to stand downsid resign, blah blah blah blah blah. Of course he is. But it's all part of the game. It's all part of the soap opera for the low comprehension people. They're all working for the same assholes. And Governor Jerry Brown and that family and the newsoms have a very long, very tight, almost incestuous relationship, CNN. So right off the bat, the you want to call it communists, you want to call it the CIA, and then you want to take your pick, right. President Donald Trump told CNN in a brief phone call Friday that the United States, of course, of course, of course, I'm the silver crown King of the Torah support Israel because they're banks on us and we created Israel. Of course we support them. They're the ones who start the conflicts, so America doesn't always look like the aggression. We can still pretend to be the good guy, and then we get called in when someone hurts them because they're the ones who It's like, it's like our dog just bits somebody's ankle and the guy wants to sue, so we go and bomb them and see how that works. It's perfect. Uh supports Israel and called the country's strikes on Iran overnight a very successful attack. That's a nice way of saying unworrited active war while warning Iran to make a nuclear deal. So no, no, uh uh, nothing spoken of, Hey, why did why did Israel decide to do this? What weapons of mass destruction? Does Iran have that we're supposed to be ten they have when we know full well the Israel stacked to the freaking teeth, even though they sometimes will say we have five hundred warheads and other times to say we don't tactically have any, or your we don't, we still didn't they even say this. They don't even say we don't anymore. They say we've never we've never confirmed that we have any. And this is what may have been one of the lah deciding factors. There are reasons for uh JFK getting off is that he wanted to inspect Demona and he was getting dicked around, and he was dead set against Israel becoming a nuclear uh being nuclear nuclearly equipped, which is smart because once they were what they do, they ran around picking fights and then called us in to fix it because that's what their job is to do. And we work and operate for the banks. It's a whole little system Federal Reserve Bank of England. These entities are what created Israel through looting our country who created the Cheka because we created the Bolshevik revolution, we funded it through the liquidation of the true wealth of this nation. Via the Federal Reserve. Once they planted themselves, technically the gold didn't belong to us anymore. What was handed over without a fight. That's also the other thing. You have your own infiltrators in the right spots. And again, this doesn't have as a shallow of a history as nineteen thirteen. It goes at least as far back as the Civil War. And that's what we're going to continue to talk about later on. When asked about a statement from Secretary of State Marco Rubio, who's another Zionist psychopath, on Thursday that sought to put distance between the US and the Israel action, Trump told Dana Bash, we of course support Israel obviously and support it like nobody has ever supported it. Well, it's it is our baby, right, it's our little Brady child expressing itself the way the controllers of this country have to be more reserved, at least in the tough for the time being, and can't overtly behave the same way Israel does. And if Israel gets bombed, if you ever see the map of how many registered sex offenders, child predators, pedophiles are living in Israel, like it would be hard for them not to hit a large group of them. We wouldn't. I would have a hard time believing that it wouldn't be that everybody who would be a casualty would be a total loss to the world. You know, aaran should have listen and why is that? Why do they have to have a safe haven, a sanctuary for child predators and perverted people, Because that's part of their ancient cult that goes way beyond and well before the Talmud, Judaism, the weirdness of Catholicism. It's well Islam, it goes well before that. It's a saturn cult. It's the same different names, same routines and actions, and it's it's it's not just an extracurricular activity that these people like to engage in. It's part of their ritual practice. You can't have one without the other. And that's a problem. It's a big problem when the majority of the of the world is convinced that they need to somehow defend this, because by defending these stupid names that they've made for themselves that are completely illegitimate, like Judaism.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 1: We're actually defending and enabling them to continue to do these sick, evil practices. And Michael Collins Piper's book. I got to remind everybody when they see when they keep talking about Third Temple, this book was written. I think I can't remember if it was in Final Judgment or if it was in the Golm. I think it might have been in the Golum, so it might have only been like fifteen years ago, give or take, but maybe it was even less than that. Now it was about fifteen years ago, but I think they said that, you know, the code to be cracked is that when people start talking Third Temple, they're talking about initiating nuclear war, meeting Israel, initiating nuclear AMAgeddon. So building of the Third Temple is a euphemism. So don't keep going yeah, yeah, yeah, you know Brett Heifer's and Jesus is coming, Yeah yeah, Jesus is coming. All Right, you're dead, motherfucker. Let's see where did we leave off. The President went on to urge Iran to reach a deal. Hey, we're going to insult you, we're going to breach your borders, we're going to murder people. And and Iran, I guarantee you is swarming with people who are saboteurs and opportunists who are you know, agents who are waiting in the wings to terraform that country into something that's more international banker friendly, meaning Israel friendly proxy control, just like they do everywhere else. They topple a leader. Either they assassinate the head and they change the nature of the country and no one's told that it's a it's completely under the hands of the same international bankers now, or they have a massive war and they still topple the leaders and install their puppet regime. And other cases they do what they did with the you know, they betray somebody like they did with Shan Khai Shak and then they have a MAO and then that's forever oive controlled China. And as we said in the last video, as it's been told in history, the nuclear program of Israel, they worked hand in hand with Red China to develop their nuclear program. Why would they have done that because of this same milk when you get right down to it, the same controllers, the same international bankers. Aaran should have listened to me when I said, you know, I gave them I don't know if you know, but I gave them a sixty day warning. And today is day sixty one. What who the hell are you man? This is more. This is what terrorism is. It's making threats, it's extortion. It's telling other people in other countries, sovereign nations, that they had to somehow bend to your will because they said so and no other reason. And if you don't bend to their will and acknowledge them and stop doing something or they never even confirmed that Iron did anything as far as creating their own nuclear arsenal. But if you had an aggressive country like Israel is constantly threatening everybody, wouldn't that be if you had no other desire in the world to even develop nuclear anything other outside of energy, wouldn't that be kind of like a reason to do so. So don't they create their own problem and then blame everybody else? Of course they do so. Again, We're chasing, we're chasing vapor and giving ultimatums, and we're supposed to be okay with this, the tough totalitarianism. It is all fine and good until you realize that it can be turned against the people of America as well, And then oopsie, well it's not me yet, right, sounds great? They should now come to the table and make a deal. This guy a deal over what how do they how are they supposed to uh sure, or convince you know, countries that don't want to hear it that they don't have something. When they're up there, they're made objective is to annihilate the place and take at least political control over it so that they can take the resources. This isn't about anything else. There's no threat to end Israel. The only threat would be is if if Israel started trying to drill or build, you know, their planned canals or whatever, you know that's going to go through the West Bank and all that not really into Iran. But if they don't, if they don't dominate it first, well, the only thing that would be a threat it would be them saying, you know, what the hell you doing here? So it's all it's all bullshit. The whole reasoning behind this. They want the resources, They want total ruled control of resources. He says they should come to the table to make a deal before it's too late. What does that mean? What are they what are they guilty of? So why are you threatening them? It would be too late for them. You know, the people I was dealing with are dead, the hardliners. Oh isn't that convenient the people so nationalists, and that's what I was saying when I was talking to people in the telegram. Those who actually have nationalistic you know that they would they wouldn't bend on the principles of the sovereignty of the country. Of course, those are the ones that got targeted and killed, because in volunteer, I'm sure help them find those people so they could target them more easily, make sure they got their man. So the only people that would be left are those who are bendable, who don't have the same principles, and they'll continue to kill off those people who would be freedom fighters who would want you know, who would be more like a Gaddafi type of character, caring about his country. And they'll put people that are more easily multiple, or they'll put their own people in there that have been there the whole time, you know, working double agent style through military intelligence, Israeli intelligence or whatever. And I guarantee you that's all a huge element there in Iran. He would not specify which people he was referring to. How about the dead ones. There's three of what plus the scientists which probably weren't them, So it was probably more likely the generals or whatever. In contrasting Trump's aggressive tone, Rubio clarified in a statement late late Thursday that the US had no involvement in the strikes. Well, it's plans here, nothing happens. It's not these these ideas that issueal is just this loose cannon. You know, rabid dog is cute and all, but these are all things that are designed and developed long in advance, with a whole ritualistic you know, timing to them, and it's done by the Central Banks. And one of those is right here in America, one of the biggest ones, the biggest one. Tonight, Israel took unilateral action. So it's funny, Okay, we have nothing, We're not involved in it, but I'm going to make all the ultimatiums and threats. Tell me that doesn't sound a little weird. That's like saying, no, we didn't do it, our army did. No, we didn't do it, our special ops did. Well, what the fuck symptom? You know, And you can't keep thinking that Israel is a separate entity. It's like the fifty first state. In contrast to yeah, I said that tonight, Israel took a unilateral action against Iran. We are not involved in the strikes against Iran, and our top priority is protecting the American forces in the region. Stay the fuck out of the region. Trump spoke with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin and Yahoo on Friday. A White House official said he'd spoken to the Prime Minister several times on Thursday and Cleaning prior to Israeli or Israel strike Israel launching the strikes, he's of familiar with the discussion, told CNN, did you even see how they're trying to diminish the retaliation? They're like, oh, they sent out one hundred drones and only seven of them got through and hit targets. When they're talking about the counter strike of Iran, it's like they're like children the way they have to like, you know, they build up themselves. Oh, surgical, amazing, like the beeper thing ingenius that we blew up a bunch of beepers. You know, they're so congratulatory of themselves, and then when other people get them, they're like, ah, they barely even touched us. This is just a flesh wound. It's like, what the fuck am I listening to you right now? And then if they yeah, they'll say that, and then at the same time they'll tell you about the perfect tragedy of the two people who do get killed, and how we're supposed to feel bad for that, and forget about all the dead bodies in Gaza that they've been stacking up with children's inwards and you know, spread across a mile on the ground because of their bombs. That that's not a tragedy. But some fucking jew who was collateral damage for an actual strategic strike on a military site. That's a tragedy, and they're gonna tell you all the sad stories about it. Meanwhile, the IDEF can kill any of those really as they want, and you know, just more people. They can blame their enemy for their enemies, and you know, I don't even know if the enemy is the right word, because that would record that, in my mind, presupposes that the other country would organically be in opposition to them or fuel some animosity to where they couldn't live with their existence. That's not really the case. It's the opposite. Israel can't bear the existence of other nations anywhere or the I'm sorry that colts can't. And those people live right here as well. The operator government and the runner finances, our media or education where fucked and or tech. White House officials continue to argue that the President is committed to salvaging the nuclear talks. Yeah, so again the assumption being that there's something there to worry about, And how is this not sounding a lot more like a weapons of mass destruction a racket era, The source said. Special Envoy Steve Whitcoffs is ready to meet Iranian officials when they are, whether it be in Oman on Sunday as previously scheduled, or as some day thereafter there was a murderer committed with bombs, But you want them just to come sit down and have a little chat. Fuck you. These actions should be they should be whatever is you're dealing is other countries to see this as an America's involvement, regardless they claim it that they did it or not, because that's their puppy that they unleashed. That's the one that bit the neighbor. The President had warned Iran earlier on Friday to agree to a nuclear deal before there is nothing left. Now, that's fucking extortion, that's threats, that's ultimatums. That's terrorists, right, that's terrorism. We're going to kill every last one of you. So what position do you want somebody to come to a table with negotiations if you are of the mind that they have no bargaining chips. You just said they have no bargaining chips by saying we could decimate you and wouldn't even be a bother to us before there's nothing left. That's what that means. We can decimate you whenever we feel like and it'd be like, no sweat off our brow. So how do you how do you say something like that and then still give the other party the impression that they have something, some sort of some sort of bargaining Uh, you know, tool they don't, so they have to give over everything. That's a shakedown, suggesting in a social media post that the subsequent Israeli attacks on the country will be even more brutal. But they're not. But America's not doing it. They just can predict the future in their crystal ball. Yeah, it's not a coordinated thing, just because Israel is the one actually conducting it. See what I'm saying here, How America is the same entity even though they're pretending to gut their hands off, Like, how do other nations not see this or are they just too afraid to speak it aloud because if they do, then they know they'll get bombed next simply for knowing that truth and speaking out. It's that's anti AMers emch the fuck. The post marked Trump's first public comments since Israel launched strikes on Iran targeting its nuclear program and military leaders, with the US president saying he had tried to steer Iranian leaders toward diplomacy, but they failed to act at great cost diplomacy on your terms. That's not diplomacy. That's you want them to submit, get down on one knee and like your damn shoot. I gave it ron chance after a chance to make a deal. I hate this, even the phrasing here. It sounds so cheap and ridiculous and like a fucking TV show because he is an actor and he's full of shit. Make a deal, okay, all right, And so we have Hubby Mandel for a fucking president. Deal or no deal. Let me talk to the bankers. It's the same fucking thing, right, open open, five more open, five more chests or five more cases? Yeah, okay, ring and ring ring, Hello, it's the whole we're in a game show, and it's a bad one because people die in it. I told them and the strongest of words, to just do it. Oh, Nike's gonna sue you now. But no matter how hard they tried, no matter how close they got, they just couldn't get it done. But then we killed those people who were hard noses, hardliners, right, so now that everything should work out just fine, because we'll murder you if you don't. And then if we and he just basically said, and if that doesn't work, we'll kill more of you, more of the people that we that Palenteer tells us are strong resistors. We'll probably get it wrong eighty percent of the time, but hey, the threat of being murdered will still come across pretty clearly. Trump wrote that Iranian leaders didn't know what was about to happen. Has nobody talked about whatever nuclear fallout could be occurring right now because of the strikes at the nuclear plant, which, by the way, if there's big gaping holes, and would they not have assumed that there's probably no weapons of NASA destruction there before they bombed it, and if they're poisoning Iran the same way they did with Fukushima, which was deliberate. The stuck's in that virus, all that stuff. The cooling system for the reactors was shut down thirty minutes prior to the quote unquote earthquake, the conveniently timed earthquake that destroyed most especially the reactor that they had a bunch of spent rods next to creating the perfect the biggest dirty bomb on the planet that's still pumping out radiation. And Japan was resistant to one thing or another, and they called that nuclear blackmail because then they then they ruined their country with that. And now it seems like Iron is suffering something similar. And you know the I think I showed you on the last one.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 1: Magna BSP. And there's another one that was listed in like Collins Piper's book, that are Israeli companies that do the security for everyone of the nuclear plants in America and their Israeli let me repeat that, but they were also the ones who handled all the Japanese ones or and most of obviously this one in Fukushima and most other countries in the world. So they have people who can sabotage your country and make it into wasteland like sermodable or worse, because I don't know, I don't know. There's a lot of weirdness about that incident. But they can do that anytime they want to. So even if they don't launch missiles, they could literally do the same type of damage in your country by sabotage. So I mean, that's a pretty big oversight. It's pretty stupid to have them involved in countries they don't belong in as security, Like why couldn't other country just handle little own security? So it's really weird, like who allowed that? Who made that happen? So that this overarching world banking institution had that much power behind the lines of all these borders of these alleged separate countries, because once they're under the control of the bank, there no there is no separation, just in our minds that we see on the map, that they could just at any given time, like piano keys, just pom pom pom pom and blow up freaking nuclear power plants and completely devastate a place. So how do you fight that? Trump wrote that Iranian leaders didn't know what was about to happen. They were all dead now and it will only get worse. So we had nothing to do with it. But I just I threatened them ahead of time. I'm and now I'm gloating after, but I had nothing to do with it, and we're not totally the same fucking entity? Can I? Can I continue to repeat this?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Just like just like our country, they had nothing to do with the the Nordon pipeline. Right. Yeah, there has already been great death and destruction, but there is still time to make this slaughter with the next already planned attacks being even more brutal, come to an end again. How who talks like this except for a psychopath? And why is this okay? And why are Americans okay with this? What is it about Iran that we hate so much? What is it? Is it a are we conflating this with something to do with nine to eleven or what they told us about Libya that wasn't true most of the time. When these people from Arab countries quote unquote come out and look all Arabi, it's fucking not even them or some people that they've radicalized through some sort of psychological operation that go out as representatives of that country. Just like these idiots in these protests waving Palestinian flags that are doing stupid shit that doesn't represent the entire country, doesn't represent everything. So what is it that we hate about round? Just simply that Israel the biggest lying sacks of shit who've melted your brains with three Abrahamic religions that are complete lies, that have killed JFK, that have taken down and murdered three thousand plus people in broad daylight once again in front of your face in New York City. Who it seems like now that I'm looking at this shit with Schmooley and all this other stuff, probably were involved with the poisoning death, the overdose of Michael Jackson. If that doesn't piss people off, if nothing else pisses p people off about what's been going on, Like that guy was loved by the whole entire world and the fucking Jews kill them? Like what else is there about these talking people that you will side with whatever the hell they say and never question it. Are you afraid of them? Well that's why they have powers, because you are afraid. You know how you fix that? Stand for something. A sixth round of nuclear deal talks was still scheduled to take place in Aman on Sunday, as previously scheduled, according to two sources familiar with the matter, so Trump didn't like the fact that it was there was a process and the whole time. The biggest resistance to this is simply, Hey, Israel is a fucking bunch of psychopathic, sociopathic child killers with bombs and they're really close by. Do you want us to what disarm in the presence of this Gee, I'm surprised Iran had any problems with that, because how long before then they start rating them like they did what they're doing with every fucking country around them at the moment, and now Iran too. And if you do anything back, if you do anything back, if you fight back, if you lift your hands to protect yourself, we're taking you down, says America, says Trump. But we're totally not involved in this. Special envoy Steve Whitcoff interesting last name, was in touch with the Almani's overnight in an effort to keep the plans for this weekend on track, sources said, But those sources acknowledge that holding the talks this weekend is highly unlikely. Yeah, they need a little time, you know, to bury their fucking dead and whatever other crisis is called being caused because of I don't know, spillage of I Dine one thirty three or what the hell might be the radioactive components that are speeling out of that place. AMON has facilitated the US Iran talks to date, despite several rounds of talks, meeting I Ron probably won't show up as well as getting out despite several rounds of talks between Iran and the US. To thrash out, that's a weird word to use, thrash out a new nuclear deal. Thrashing is like, like, that's a weird way hash out. I think this person just heard hash out and never fucking understood that they were saying hash and not thrash like the way people like completely mispronounce certain words and they write it that way too, you know what I mean? Like idiots. Yeah, I think this article writer is a more on major sticking points remain with around insisting on its right to nuclear enrichment. Yeah. Yeah, they don't have to tell what. They don't have to get the permission of any fucking buddy. And like every other country has said many times, their desire to pursue any sort of weapons of quote unquote mass destruction are simply because there's a hostile country who wants to kill everybody in this world and they live really close to them. Without that element, everything would settle down. So maybe instead of fighting all these other countries, I'm just saying one is a smaller number than everyone else. Trump said earlier this week that he's grown less confident of being able to strike a deal. Of course, of course that's the narrative, because you know, if he was confident, then there would be no reason for these strikes, and because it's a completely stupid, horrible thing to put somebody in the position to have to do. And they're not looking to actually come to an agreement, they're looking to come for their heads. So of course he's not able to strike a deal. I thought he was the art of the deal fucking guy, and that word just irritates me, and so it sounds so cheap and ignorant. Let's make a deal. Saying in an interview earlier this week that Tehran could be delaying an agreement, delaying, well, it's they're right to fucking do whatever they don't. They're not obligated to even talk to your stupid ass. Trump warned if possibly possiblyity okay, okay, I thought it was possibly and I was like, no, was no, that's Trump warned a possibility of massive conflict in Middle East. Trump had warned earlier on Thursday of the possibility that massive conflict in abilities could take place soon, but totally not involved in it, totally had nothing to do with it, totally completely unaware of the whole thing. He's just a good He's no stra dumbass. US officials were increasingly concerned that the risk of issueal striking Iran had risen after TRON said on Thursday that it would ramp up its nuclear activities due to the International Atomic Energy Agency passing a resolution saying that the country was not in compliance with its non proliferation commitments. Senior US officials told CNN, Yeah, again, why does anybody have who runs the commissions? People who want a lopsided fight? That's who questioned about the potential strike earlier, Like, nobody's obligated to the country's theirs and a country is there so for them to run however they want, as long as they're not interfering with other countries' activities. And it seems to me that the only person jumping up over the boarding borderline and fucking with somebody is Israel, were your your threat to us? Who threw the first punch? I did because he's a threat. Tail out to a cop question about a potential strike earlier today, Trump said it could very well happen. So they weren't just like, you know, foreshadowing this and completely aware of everything that was going to happen, because it was already settled here right here, that it was going to happen. I don't want to say imminent, but it's something that could very well happen. Trump total, reporters, we just said heard the same thing. Basically as usnbsc's in the Middle East carried out emergency action assessments this week, and that process is going as the US monitors the threat the threat environment in the region. These people phrasings weird and that process is ongoing as the US monitors the threat environment in the region. The officials said that should at least be hyphenated if it doesn't make fucking sense together. This still from video from twenty twenty eight shows US embassy in Iraq, Okay, why why is that even there? Asked what the Israeli has told him to? Asked what the Israelis told him to prompt the departure of the US personnel from the region. Trump, you flied. They didn't tell me anything, but I said, look, there's a chance of massive conflict. He described the deliberations that led him to the decision. We have a lot of American people in this area. Why And I said, look, we got to tell them to get out because something could happen soon. And I don't want to be the one that didn't give any warning and missiles flying into their buildings. It's possible. So I had to do it. You know, I had the choice, do I do it or not. Oh, he's a big hero because he warned a small group of people about something that may potentially happen, but didn't try to prevent it from happening, and was involved in the actually happening. But a hero that's to say, I'm gonna empathize with these people, but not with these other human beings who did nothing wrong. Yeah, great job. Hopefully that doesn't happen. I just skipped over doing. It has its downside, but it also has its upside, like you're going to save a lot of lives if it should happen again. He's pulling the vaccine saves lots of lives bullshit card. Meanwhile, people are dropping dead left and right, but he's still It's like, right, yeah, and how did that make it on the school schedule?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Why are any of those things down there? Why is that a mandatory to take their public indoctrinage? First, you have to make your child into a drone who's gonna end up hating and presenting you, and the family tie is going to be meaningless to them. After they go through their their deculturalization and reprogramming or programming in public school to where they're not even going to be recognizable. You have lost your child. And the most tragic part about it is that they're still alive and there's no way you can reach them, and they're going to be completely in the hands of the state's mind control. And along the way you have to consent to poisoning them. But this is totally totally the American way. This is definitely not the Jewish system at all. You're so right, You're so right. What was I thinking Thursday? Trump in a twoth social post. You know that place that murders people in the middle of the night through no notck grades. Yeah, that one. Underscored his preference for diplomacy in Iran, saying his administration remains committed to a diplomatic resolution to iran nuclear issue. I got off with true social the moment that that happened when that seventy something year old man was shot at the Witching Hour in front of us on his front lawn because of a post on there. Trump also said he does not want Israel to target Iran as negotiations on a potential newclear deal continue, with a sixth round of talks set for Sunday. And I'm on, I want to have an agreement with Iran. We're fairly close to an agreement. You just said you weren't sure if you could ever get to one. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. As long as I think there is an agreement, I don't want them going in because that would blow it. Literally. Oh, you're a funny guy with their puns. Might help it actually, but also it could blow it, he said when asked about a potential airstrike. And it's like these people are so detached to what actually happens when people are bombed and shot. It's like they just say it so flippantly like it's not a big deal, like like they it's like murder to them is like pushing somebody and and and you know, antagonizing them like bullet is like that. That's not the same, very high different degrees of you know, irritation there when you murder somebody, or you murder their family versus or you start like nuclear fallout in their country versus hey pulling a hair on their head or something like that. You know, it's like it's not the same gays at all.
Speaker 5: Gays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't go on the Truth Social for Trump. I went on there because Sir Patrick McK I was trying to get in contact with him and I knew that he had a presence there. I found that he had a presence there, so that's why I went. And I had started as a guy with the hell build my channel and here some you know, and then I was like, nah, scrap. And then I saw that happen. I was like, yeah, I'm out hotly, I can talk to people or on different platforms and only be there. I'm just looking all right, So let's see if you can see that. No, that's not all right. So this is LT X. Now this is the studio where I had that one picture I had, I had pixelar pixel X that I said, you know, mister stuffle up against with muscles or something like that, but but a bodybuilder, and that's where they gave me the body. But they didn't give me the right head. So then I cut and I cut out the head and pasted it put it over the top of the stupid head that they had on there. It looked more like a monkey or a giraffe monkey. And then I had this thing, created three different pictures that were similar, and then I animated one of them that I look, you know, I haven't even touched you there too, So those became the animation that you see when I did the bristly phil up. I guess thing. But they only give you so much and then you have to pay for it. But if you have more than one Google sign in or some other email, I think you get that amount of free stuff each time. So I'm saving the other email accounts. I have to build that up. But it's LTx studio and it's a pretty good job. It's more advanced than the other ones I was using. This domo AI is not nearly as good, not even close. Like things move independently from another, like there's a wave going through the object. It's not so one portion here will move this way while the other portion we will see it like that that wave. You see that wave in that car. That's not good AI, that's shit. It's not really, it's just computer generated imagery with AI trying to make sense of it. That's the better way of saying it. All right, So we're at an hour and twenty nine. Bye bye. Let me check to see if there's anything that you want to instagram. I don't. I think there might be a couple of things. Yeah, okay, we got a couple more things on the Instagram here. I'm not making a face when I think I look like I'm mad and I'm not. That's my I get yelled at for it all the time if people or get people mayst understand what I'm doing. I'm why I'm doing it. My concentration face apparently looks like I'm pissed off, because when I'm listening to somebody, that face just happens. And I used to get yelled at by my dad all the time. Like what I can tell if I look in your face that you're disgusting with this and you're not really listening, like, well, you're you're awfully good psychoanalytics here, but it's completely fucking wrong. Let's see, let's go with you know, we love Earns, but uh, I think this one. I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, so let's start with this one.
Speaker 8: Why should the world tolerate you having nuclear weapons and not say you're a first? Again, we never admitted to have such a weapons.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, they never minted to it. Sometimes they'll boast about how many they have and how many they have stockpiled. Other times they'll say that it all depends on their schizophrenic, you know, desires that day and what we're supposed to believe and listen to this rationale.
Speaker 8: But the very comparison.
Speaker 6: Is, I must say it's insulting. And they tell you why we've suffered one holocaust?
Speaker 8: We is it because of the Holocaust? But you should be allowed to have nuclear weapons? You know what?
Speaker 6: This interview was finished? Now you're attitude the so hostile and your question is.
Speaker 1: It really because he just asked questions. He didn't call you names, he didn't point a finger. He simply asked for an explanation. Is it because of the Holocaust card that you somehow think that you are able to have weapons and kill everybody else now and forever? And because that is the rationale? And you called it out and it sounds ridiculous when you hear it out loud, that he's going to cancel the interview and.
Speaker 6: Don't want to.
Speaker 8: Why should the world tolerate you having.
Speaker 1: Nuclear I just wanted that. I was going to say, let's later it one more time. But yeah.
Speaker 7: Important to note that the Rothchilds claimed to be Jewish, but are in fact Kazars from Mongolian Eastern Europe. Like Eisenhower, the rough Childs have Ezatic Mongolian genes and not genes of Judaic people. The rough Childs are like ninety of the Jews today and have kasar genes, and they are now known as Ashkarnazi Jews. But Georgia and.
Speaker 1: Ukraine, Yeah, but Ashkenazi's Turkish as well. It's not just Kazarian, maybe more Ukrainian in our eight.
Speaker 7: Hundred to one thousand miles north of Palestine. In fact, every prime minister of Israel has been a Kazar Ashkarnazi Jew with no connection to semi people at all.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's a big drop. Oh wait, there's more.
Speaker 7: An ultimatum was delivered by Russia and oyay.
Speaker 1: You know what, Try finding history on this, It's not easy. The ultimatum was delivered by Russia and other surrounding nations, impacted by.
Speaker 7: Other surrounding nations, and acted by the Cays. Are murders and robberies.
Speaker 1: Yes, they were the bandits on the road, right, the cutthroats and bandits all throughout history. These are the ones that I've talked about in the New History of the Jews by Eusa. Smolan's long prior, like Mesopotamian era prior, like we're talking super super old. This is always what they were known for. And it's not just this area, but this I'm talking about the attribute of merchants And I'm sorry merchants, thieves and cutthroats and bandits on the road, but that was what they would do. They would rob and murder and rape when people came through the territory, and they would go into other people's territory and do raids.
Speaker 7: They must reject paganism and choose between Judaism.
Speaker 1: And what kind of paganism was that, by chance, would that be the same Saturn cult firm forever? Would that be the Edenites.
Speaker 7: Yep, Christianity or Islam as their official state religion. The Kazarian king chose Judaism, but despite his promise.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know that thing that did have that star as a simple back then, Yeah, that one.
Speaker 7: Dark's kept practicing ancient pagan Babylonian black magic or secret.
Speaker 1: Satanism, Saturn cult worship that's not really worship, but you know, messing around with deemonology.
Speaker 7: The king malded these practices with Judaism and created a secret Satanic hybrid religion derived from Babylonian talenty.
Speaker 1: They didn't have to change Judaism to make it ugly.
Speaker 7: Was written by Hired Rabbis. The deep dark secret of the occult ceremonies was that they were all based on ancient ball worship, also known as.
Speaker 1: Worship of the how ball was balder Wodinism. That's going all the way back to the even Nite cult. These were all people at one time, but we're so nefarious, some of them so heroic, others that they were deified so horrific in other instances that they were brought, they were catapulted to uh saintlihood and godliness deification by those who venerate the more evil aspects of human nature or whatever you want to call that. I don't even know if that's human nature, some sort of nature.
Speaker 7: It involves child's sacrifice with bleedouts, blood drinking, and eating children's parts.
Speaker 1: So that's what we're protecting over there, that's who's bombing people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, these evil practices continued, and all these are part of the Kaisarin mafia today. In nine hundred eighty to twelve hundred eighty Russian conquest were made into the Kasar Kingdom.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, right around was it seven hundred and fifty or so, right around there? Seven twenty six something like that? What was the actual year that the Visigoths, because they accepted these Ois into their into their kingdom, were betrayed by them and the and and then they said the Anddulusian paradise. No, there was no paradise when they had their Muslim buddies ravaged that place. And the Jews are very well taken care of back then during that time. So therefore it was a golden era because wely people that matter are of them, of course.
Speaker 13: Eventually throwed most of them out. The Russian prince Suyato Slav made war upon the Kasars. The Russians created the gradual fall of the Khazars. So in a matter of a decade.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean, so there's no problem anymore? No, no, no, oh, look at that? What colors are those? Those are golf of Ukrainian don't they true?
Speaker 7: Moved most Kazar presence. Unfortunately, the Kazarian leaders had a well developed spy network and we were able to escape across Europe. Taking their vast fortune in.
Speaker 13: Gold and silver, they infiltrated Europe and Slavic nations and perhaps back into Asia, infecting many nations and city states, including as far as Venice, Spain and most of Central Era. And secret they continued their satanic child blood and sacrifice rituals, all for their trusted ball to give them the whole world and all its riches. Ever since, the Kaisars have plotted.
Speaker 7: Eternal revenge against the Russians and the surrounding nations that invaded.
Speaker 1: Kazaria and who funded that possibility for it to come to fruition when they already took control of us. It was our gold. It was our training right in New York that brought those exiled people right back into Russia for an invasion. And they got stopped in Canada, and the Canadian officials were told to let them go. And I think Trotsky was one of the ones that got stop.
Speaker 7: A matter of power. Important to know that the.
Speaker 1: Rut that's it as little too short. Oh I did twice, I did this, and that here's a finny one.
Speaker 12: Israel declares a state of emergency after striking Iran's capital. How can you hit someone then scream like you're the one who has been hit. Typical behavior from these bastards. In case you were wondering what US representatives had to say about the event, they all unsurprisingly joined in unison to show their support to Israel. I feel sorry for all Americans. Your government is occupied by the same force which occupies Palestine. These representatives are like literal bots, shelling out the same empty lines, displaying their worship of a foreign nation over their own right.
Speaker 1: The things that I've been saying that you know, maybe not have only hit. Maybe we've only hit the first couple of layers of the crust, didn't get didn't get down into the into the depths. Is it starting to make sense now that I'm not the only person saying that we're no different they have We're Israel before Israel was Israel? Is he not saying the same thing in different words?
Speaker 12: You British folk aren't left out of this death cult either?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because of the Bank of England came first Swasis. We've learned meet everybody in that country responsible for the debt, the interest for the loan he took to fight James.
Speaker 12: The second, Why is Britain intervening on behalf of a belligerent risking World war? How much does this intervention cost the taxpayer? Why is it never debated in Parliament? If Israel decided to attack Iran, why is Britain protecting Israel? Israel attacks a regional power during US nuclear negotiations, amidst the genocide on a captive population, bombing Yemen and Lebanon whilst occupying Syria, and they're still classed as the victims.
Speaker 1: Fuck these guys.
Speaker 12: Israel has been stoking a war with Iran since the nineties. They've constantly lied about Iran having nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny how he's like his his his tempered changes. There. First thing he's like because he has his flat and then he's back to like talking calm.
Speaker 12: Just like they did with Iraq and their non existent weapons of mass destruction, all to provoke the US into an all out war with Iran. But America didn't take the bait, so Israel is now risking nuclear war in order to get what they've always wanted. Israel declares a state of emergency after striking Iran's capital.
Speaker 2: How can you hit.
Speaker 1: Someone then scream like you're the one who has been hit?
Speaker 12: Typical behavior from these bastards.
Speaker 1: It was nice to hear that, sway. Something happened with the stream? Where is this? What did you guys? Miss? There's seventeen people watching over and Rumble. That's awesome, all right, all right, I mean on Rumble on YouTube. That's a big that's big for us on YouTube. Hey, hey, I'll take it. Hold on, let me let me do the refresh on this as rumbled dead. No, it's interesting there. Ah yeah, I got to hit the refresh, but I'm not sure what happened there? Who do who do we get blipped off of? It wasn't It wasn't YouTube because you guys are on who are talking about it on Rumble. I don't even think anybody's talking on YouTube. I haven't seen any bays comments. Let me say, let me get over to that one. Sorry, sorry for taking time to do this. I just want to see what's up. So says we're good? So why has it says? Okay, oh, you know what the other ones are from? From uh X or Twitter. That's why we have seventeen Okay, cool, there's people actually paying attention on Twitter. That's that's nice. That's that's a first. Hey, alrighty good, let's see Ooops, I'm butting. Yeah, we're still on the same screen. Okay, good.
Speaker 9: Most Christian Zionis America have no idea that the people living in Israel are not the area of Palestine, Israel, whatever you want. They were not born there. They immigrated from Europe, Ashkenazi Jews. They were Ashkanazi Jews who came in from Europe and with the rifle took the land.
Speaker 8: God didn't give it to the They.
Speaker 1: Well bombs to come on, let's call all the if you're gonna, if you're gonna, you know, name one weapon emails on, name them all. Sure, there was freaking chemical weapons too, fox sake with these people took it at the point of or poisoning of whales of some sort of.
Speaker 9: Rifle shooting Arabs, and they killed Muslims and Christians.
Speaker 8: They slaughtered them.
Speaker 9: Massacres, women, children, horrible massacres. That is the history of his.
Speaker 1: Place, seven hundred and fifty thousand of them.
Speaker 9: Sure, terrorism Triel, nineteen forty eight. And I dare any Christian Zionists to prove me wrong, because I can show you the historical records of the massacres that took place in forty eight. It's horrible, absolutely horrible.
Speaker 8: The people who were killed.
Speaker 1: And before he continues, this is what even the pastors and the Christian churches are telling you. You need to support unquestioningly blindly because it's God's way and it said so somewhere in this Bible. Thinking no, it doesn't, and even if it does, then throw out that fucking book and burn it and piss on it because they Yeah, again, I'm just gonna say this, the people who lie about everything else, I'm sure didn't lie at all when it came to writing their bullshit that they wanted everybody to follow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and because of that the Arabs developed a fury and anger that European Ashkenazi's just flooded in to Palestine and violently pushed them off their land.
Speaker 1: So any wouldn't you be a little like, you know, suspicious if there was a book that came out of uh, you know, a region that said you have to protect the Irishmen at all costs, no matter what they do wrong, we'd be like, hmm, I wonder if irishman wrote this, you know, so why is it? Why is it so less absurd when it's them.
Speaker 9: Of us can understand that. But that was seventy years As a matter of fact, today is modern Israel's independence day?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: Hamas?
Speaker 14: If you look at the history, you will find out that Hamas was encouraged and really started by Israel because they wanted Hamas to counteract. Yes, Sir our Fat he said, we yeah, that was better then and served as purpose. But we didn't want Hamas to do this.
Speaker 1: So then uh yeah, you know how many plow Palestinian Liberation Organization? Well, first of all, our impression of that is, oh, they're all terrorists, we need to go reavel. You wait that from our childhood. First of all, and if you guys are older people, you understand what I mean. Like for us, it's probably in the eighties so in our childhood. But re evaluate all that and see if it's just the Western their media giving us that impression because people with turbans and beards look scary to us because it's foreign and different, or if they really to maybe have a good cause and reason, and of course there's always going to be bad actors that dress up like them to make them look bad, and you know, work on the optics and the public perspective perception so that everybody's categorize, oh you here, Muslim, you think terrorists. Meanwhile, the real terrorists are having a free for all, but they've massacred. And you know, they don't just kill one person or a couple people. They kill everybody within a vicinity of stretches of miles. Sometimes when they go after these PLO people, or did go after these PLO people. There's a huge list in that book. It's either the Golden or Final Judgment. I'm reading both them kind of back and forth, so I'm starting to get a little losses to which one is which. When I try to remember what pages that I was reading.
Speaker 14: We as Americans say, well, we have such a good system, We're going to impose this on the world. We're gonna invade Iraq and teach people how to be democrats. We want three elections, so we encourage the Palestinians to have a free election. They do and they elect Hamas. So we first indirectly and directly through Israel, helped establish Hamas. Then we have election that Hamas becomes dominant, so.
Speaker 1: We have to kill them.
Speaker 14: You know, it just doesn't make sense, you know, Hama.
Speaker 1: Especially since you know it did right there. Israel and America helped make Hamas Amas to the banking that funds everything else, and then as soon as they were substantial enough, they became the enemy because you can totally trust these people. Oh man, if only people would stop doing that. The timers stuck on one threes. But odd they were still alive. Really well, Rumble had a hiccup of that. That's weird. Well, go to YouTube. The link is in the description. Go to there, or go to the there's I'm on Twitter right now too. I still love that you can type in t W and get Twitter, get get even if it's called X. It's nice and if you're over on there, there's a little like love button there. There you go. Everybody likes to love button. Some some dudes can't find the love button. Don't be that dude. People talk. That's what I'm saying. Your secrets aren't secret. Okay, we are on page something or other when fourteen, he says, Like many whites at the time, Lincoln was in favor of colonizing blacks back to Africa. On August fourteenth, eighteen sixty two, Lincoln told a group of free black ministers visiting the White House that you and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Remember he's telling this a group of black ministers, and went on to advise them that his race suffers from your presence. The Great Man's paid in eighteen fifty sevens In an eighteen fifty seven speech addressing the Supreme Court's dread Scott decision, Lincoln declared, there is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the whites and black races, a separation of the races is the only perfect preventative of amalgamation. But as an immediate separation is impossible, the next Beck's thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, there will never be mixed blood in Kansas. Even in his remember these are also coming from a guy who was the commander in chief of the Union soldiers who raped the shit out of all of the slave girls as they were doing their death march, their their murder march through the South. Even in his second Annual Message to Congress in eighteen sixty two, Lincoln said, I cannot make it better known that I that it. Sorry, I cannot make it better known than it already, is that I strongly favor colonization, meaning send them back. And you know, even though this is a good plot device for screwing up history, and you know, it could be they were able to write it to make it look like he was doing some great, wonderful thing. This could have even been what pissed off the Banks because a lot of the Jews are owned the slaves. Maybe this wasn't sanctioned by them, Lincoln, because it was only done to stir up chaos in the South. In the first place, Lincoln could have freed all the slaves in the North at any time. Instead, his Emancipation Emancipation Proclamation only freed slave only freed those within the confines of the seceded states, where he had no jurisdiction. Even Lincoln's loyal Secretary of State, William Seward, realized the absurdity here, acerbically remarking, we show our sympathy with slavery by emancipating slaves where we cannot reach them and holding them in bondage where we can set them free. Lincoln's proclamation was a typically pragmatic political act, issued in response to the fact that both Great Britain and France were on the verge of recognizing the Confederacy. Remember we talked about this before Jefferson Davis approached them, and he wanted to be recognized as their own country, their own country, the South being their own country. The succeeded states their own country, united together as free states, meeting without slavery, and they had almost completely diminished it at that time, down to only four point eight percent of the population still owning them.
Speaker 5: Gee.
Speaker 1: I wonder who the holdouts were Lincoln freely admitted this, saying, I view the matter emancipation Proclamation as a practical war measure to be decided upon according to the advantages or disadvantages it may offer to the suppression of the rebellion. But yet we get a stupid history. Lincoln had long stress that his desire was to save the Union, which means crush people who thought they could leave. Whether that included freeing all of the slaves, some of the slaves, or none of the slaves, remember, that was just a tool. My paramount of object in the struggle is to save the Union. Oh sounds so noble when you say the word save, and but what you're saving it for international foreign bankers control, so that they can taxation tax everybody, and they'll have the jurisdiction to do so because it's under the federal government. Blah blahlah blah. And is not either to save or destroy slavery, Lincoln admitted it wasn't until the time of the proclamation that Lincoln talked about slavery as a root cause of the conflict. Was until then and his first inaugural address, Lincoln said, I have no purpose, directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. Hold On, before I finished what you said, how many of you thought that they succeeded in the first place because of being told that they couldn't have slaves. That's not what happened. The corruption, the horrific corruption of the federal aspects of the government, is what they stepped away from to have a more cleaner bill of rights, constitutional government of their own. That was followed, and they had their own money, they had everything else going for them. They were separate. But we're taught they jumped off the back of the dog that is America like flees it repulsed by the being told that they couldn't have slaves. And that's not what happened. They were already succeeded by then before let any of this and other talk and nonsense occurred. I have no purpose directly, okay, I said that part. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so. The word slavery didn't appear in Lincoln's first Annual Message, what is now called a State of Union address to Congress on September fifteenth, eighteen sixty two, Lincoln told a delegation from Chicago, what good would a proclamation of emancipation for me do? Would my word freeze the slaves when I cannot even enforce the Constitution in the rebel states? Unbelievably, just seven days later, Lincoln issued his initial proclamation, Remember rhetoric versus action, public optics action completely contradictory, and have absolutely as if one operates independently from the other. Let's see by his second Annual Message in December eighteen sixty two, shortly before passage of the Emancipation Proclamation on January first, eighteen sixty three, Lincoln was declaring that the rebellion couldn't have existed without slavery, and without slavery it could not continue. Mary Chestnut and her still marvelously sharp a diary from Dixie cogently remarked, the Yankees, since the war has begun, have discovered it is to free the slaves that they are fighting, So their cause is noble. Roll the eyes now. The Emancipation Proclamation of eighteen sixty two was hardly met with a universal approval in the North. A Chicago Times called it a monstrous usurpation a criminal wrong. Ohio's The Crisis editorialized, it is not a death blow, So I'm sorry. Is this not a death blow to the hope of union? Right if they really wanted to bring them back in without a fight. But the fight was part of it. The culling, the murder, the massive destruction was part of it because it wasn't about freeing slaves. It was about enslaving the rest of the country back under the federal control, which was a foreign control. We shall have a dictator, proclaimed, for the proclamation could never be carried out except under the iron rule of the worst kind of despotism. Lincoln's secretary spoke of all the angry letters sent to the president, some of them from outraged journalists. There was a common theme to the letters, where the writers stressed that they never gave him any authority to run it as an abolition war because of his executive action. Sounds like EO to me. One letter declared, he is a more unconstitutional tyrant and a more odious dictator than ever he was before, just saying that he was before too. A New York Herald reporter, an early precursor to those journalists embedded in more recent wars spoke of the dissatisfaction of the troops and the large promise of a fearful revolution. The midterm elections were a disaster for Lincoln and the Republicans, and the number of Democrats in Congress nearly doubled. There were thousands of soldiers who deserted from the Union ranks, and rumors that the proclamation could spark the secession of Northwest states like Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. You know, something just popped in my head and makes me wonder. Let me look something up real quick. I just want to be sure. What the hell? All right, Hold on one second, you guys over on rom Well. I have a weird feeling here. Let me double check here. Hopefully it's just server issues with them, but there could very well be another issue. So far, I still have a channel. What I That's not what I was thinking. Maybe they nuked me because or they pulled me offline, or thought that they did because of the content tonight. They don't call me a total line dan because I don't so Lincoln the warmonger, I mean simply to say that the war will cease on the part of the government whenever iShell have ceased on the part of those who began it. Abraham Lincoln eighteen sixty four Annual Message to Congress. That's a projection. Union stal warts like writer Rel Waldo Emerson were far more vicious and spiteful than the rebels. They'd condemned just about everybody that they prop up and celebrate our freaking scoundrels comebacks. Consider the following comments from Emerson, if it costs us ten years and tend to recover the general prosperity, the destruction of the South is worth so much you're talking about other Americans. Incidentally, the great grandfather of this noted liberal, Cornelius Waldo, was a slave merchant in Boston, Massachusetts. The Authors of the South was right report on the case of Union General Harry Truman, where when in the summer of eighteen sixty four, tried and found guilty of murder, arson and larceny and sentenced to be hanged murder, arson and larceny, Secretary of War Edwin Stanton ordered Truman really and returned to his old rank and status. The curious thing is not only the name, but the fact that this odious officer was located in northern Mersouri, same place. Given that the future US president shared his name and his locale, one wonders if they were related, and what did Truman do? It was a high ranking freemason. It was a real scumbag, another one working for the international bankers. And Zionism ruled. Zionism Yeah, and severely brutal to the Germans given to the future Oka. The authors say nothing about this, and I could find no documented connection. Another renowned writer, Nathaniel Hawthorne, wrote to his wife just after the shots were fired on Fort Sumter. Though I approve the war as much as any more of do I prove the war as much as any man. I don't quite understand what we are fighting for. It's educational to know that this kind of mindless patriotism is not a modern phenomenon, even among the most creative spirits. Yet another gifted writer, Boston poet and critic James Russell Lowell, wrote in a private letter, mister Lincoln seems to have the theory of carrying on the war without hurting the enemy. He is incapable of understanding that they ought to be hurt. Wow, such venom coming out of these people who don't have any real connection to reality because there were a bunch of aristocrats not living in the real world. Lincoln's inflexibility and unwillingness to negotiate a settlement was best revealed in an incident that occurred at the time of the Battle of Gettysburg. Honest Abe refused to permit Confederate Vice President Alexander Stevens and companion to pass through a Union blockade and enter Washington. Stevens and his fellow rebel had hoped to hold a conference, but Lincoln's telegram to the blockading admirals set it all. The request of A. H. Stevens is inadmissible. The customary agents and channels are adequate for all needful communication and conference between the United States forces and the insurgents. It is illuminating to quote from the letter Jefferson Davis sent to Stevens just before his trip, in which he stated, now remember Jefferson Davis as like the President of the Confederacy, right the last basheon of freedom in America, and when you take the slavery, you take that bullshit out of there. The true ideals of the of what America was founded, founded by and with only survived in the South at this point. My whole purpose is, in one word, to place this war on the footing of such that of such as are waged by civilized people in modern times, and to divest it of the savage character which has been impressed upon it by our enemies. In spite of all our efforts and protests, war is full, full enough of unavoidable horrors. Now again, they had the media back then propping people up with this ravenous war mongering attitude, which that's not the surprising part. What's surprising is that it worked between Americans versus Americans, that the country that came together to fight a revolution were so quick to forget. It is impossible to escape the notion when reading the respective words and thoughts of Confederate leaders and Union leaders that nowhere else in American history have the court historians affixed good and bad labels more dishonestly. Lincoln's essential strategy overall was to capitalize on a huge northern advantage in numbers two age, as noted previously, a war of Attrician This was the primary reason behind the schism between Lincoln and General George McLellan. McLellan, whom Lincoln derisively chided for having a case of the slowes, was loath to sacrifice his men in such a war of attrition. Right, they would let many Northern soldiers Union soldiers who were expendable die, because they had lots of them. As macillan wrote in a letter to the President, echoing the same theme as Jefferson Davis, this rebellion has assumed the character of a war. As such, it should be regarded and it should be conducted upon the highest principles known to Christian civilization. It should not be a war looking to the subjugation of the people of any state. In any event, it should not be at all a war upon population, but against enforces and political organizations. Neither confiscation of property, political executions of persons, territorial organization of states, or forcible abolition of slavery should be contemplated for a moment in prosecuting the war. All private property and unarmed persons should be strictly protected. That was McLellan on the north side, and that's who Lincoln didn't like. In light of what was to come later. Under the command of jo Uneruals like Sherman Grant and Sheridan This was quite noteworthy, quite a noteworthy observation, and revealed a tremendous contradiction in philosophies. General McClellan was slandered constantly behind the scenes, especially by Lincoln's young gay aids Gays with aids, John Hay and John Nicolay. In a letter to Nickolay, Hey wrote, the little Napoleon sits trembling before the handful of men at Yorktown, afraid either to fight or run. Stanton feels devilish about it. He would like to remove him if he thought it would do. Now they're talking about McLellan like the bold present day chickenhawks, who are so fond of sending others to war. Both Hay and Nickolay were among the favored few females, sorry, favored females of their generation who managed to avoid the tremendous back for the Union being waged by their social inferiors, social inferiors right aristocrats. He would leave over evidence of his animosity toward McClellan. In a letter not meant for publication, referring to the ten volume biography of Lincoln, he was writing about what a waste of time that was. He said of McLellan. I think I have left the impression of his mutinous imbecility, and I have done it in a perfectly courteous manner. It is of the utmost moment that we should seem fair to him while we are destroying him. That's awfully oyve of you to say. After the disastrous eighteen sixty two defeat in the Peninsula. In the Peninsula Campaign, McClellan pulled no punches in a letter to Washington. I again repeat that I am not responsible for this, and I say it with an earnestness of a general who feels in his heart the loss of every brave man who has been needlessly sacrificed. Today. I have seen too many dead and wounded comrades to feel otherwise if I save this army. Now, I tell you plainly that I owe no thanks to you or any other persons in Washington. You have done your best to sacrifice this army, so there was no good side to fight for because they didn't care about your life either. And that's the reality of the situation when it comes to these The more death, the better less people to have to manage. Afterward, mccleland's remarks were considered so inflammatory they were deleted by telegraph operators before being forwarded to Stanton and Lincoln. What the what the hell of the telegraph operators to do that? In contrast to low opinion those in Washington at the time held of him and his subsequent poor reputation among the establishment historians, Robert E. Lee was only one of the Federate leaders who rated McLellan as the best Union general he fought against. By all odds, I attempted to locate descendants of McLellan while writing this book. It is a testament to the fates of those who are on the wrong side of history, which is usually the right side of history. That essential facts, birth dates, names of children, etc. About his grandchildren aren't in the public record. So you know how people keep saying that they're like the on the right set of history. You can be on the right set of history, Like that's some condolence. Okay, well you're still part of that history because you're gone and everybody is going to have a different impression of you because of fucking Wikipedia, wiki pedophilia, saying that you're an anti this, and you're a racist that and all this other shit. Right, if you did anything good for the sake of mankind. If you stood up and just told the truth, ever, you will not be remembered well, you will just be another one of those enemies that everybody gets taught to hate. Look at some of the authors that we go over, so tell me what their Wikipedia says. Look at look at up William Cooper's, Look at uh, Eustace Mullens, look at any of those. Look at Ernest Sundel, look at uh, mister and mister Uh. You don't have to look too harches for that guy in Germany, do you. And we've already gone over Godafi wasn't anything that they said he was. We alady went over here, he goes Sha wasn't anything that they said he was. And I'm sorry to really really really see that Saddam wasn't anything that we thought he was. But there's always someone in that country that's being groomed for the position. The moment the tanks come rolling through in the on the bombs start falling to get rid of the guy that's there, and terrorformed that country from a nationalist country into a piece of shithole, piece of shit shithole. There we go. Establishment historians persistently promulgate the notion that honest abe unlike radical Republican cronies such as Daddy As Stevens, wanted to welcome the Confederate States back into the Union with open arms and a spirit of reconciliation. This is, however, contradicted by virtually every action Lincoln undertook as president, and his true beliefs were best expressed in his last annual Message to Congress, delivered in eighteen sixty four December. Besides a typical status reminder that taxation should be still further increased. Right, Why is that? Because they're providing a banking war and they're going in debt, and who's going to be responsible for the debt or at least its interest? Yeah, yeah, where do you think all the money is coming from?
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 1: In a crass and tactless gesture, even for him, Lincoln seemed to downplay the mass losses of human life in his Noble War with a reference to the fact that we have more men now than we had when we began the war, that we are not exhausted nor in process of exhaustion, that we are gaining strength, and may, if need be maintained the contest indefinitely of any effort at negotiation. Lincoln said, it seems to me that no attempt at negotiation with an insurgent leader could result in any good. Even an ultra loyal Northern propaganda organ like Harper's Weekly categorize the speech as very unconsolatory, unconciliatory sorry in uh yes. In early eighteen sixty five, when the Confederacy was in its final waning days, Lincoln curtly replied to yet another attempt to engage him in negotiation by declaring that the three things were indispensable to peace. Number one, the restoration of the national authority throughout all the states meaning the federal government meaning the unionizing of all the states. Again, no receding by the Executive of the United States on the slavery question from the position assumes they're in. They're on in the late annual message to Congress and in preceding documents. And three, no cessation of hostilities short of an end of the war and the disbanding of all forces hostile to the government. The government, his government, his federal government. Dah fucking federalists right. In other words, there was to be absolutely no flexibility on Lincoln's part, states are just bitches right, and that's how we're at now, because that's who won. In a highly symbolic final gesture towards the defeated South, Lincoln and his son Tad on April fourth, eighteen sixty five, the boy's twelfth birthday, walked a mile or so through the burned out shell of Richmond, Virginia, the capital of the Confederacy. Lincoln must have felt giddy over all the Blacks he encountered, who literally went down on their knees before him, proclaiming him the savior. The Union troops yelled out three cheers for Uncle Abe. Then Lincoln strode into the Confederate White House, sat triumphantly in Jefferson Davis's chair, and put his feet up on the desk. Incredibly, this arrogant gesture of Lincoln's has been interpreted by mainstream douchebag historians as evidence of his humility, and his reckless visit certainly endangering the welfare of his son to Richmond, has been portrayed in a heroic light, where Lincoln boldly and bravely risked the wrath of any remaining rebels in the city. No historian appears willing to accept it for what it is. What it was, a victorious tyrant celebrating the defeat of a vanquished foe. Reports even persisted that the Great Emancipator, fresh from being hailed as a messiah by worshipful blacks, told a racist joke while seated in Davis's chair. My early views on the unsoundness of the Christian scheme of salvation and the human origin of the scriptures have become clearer and stronger with advancing years, and I see no reason for thinking I shall ever change them. Because he's a noife. Lincoln the atheist. Lincoln's closest friend, William Herndon, admitted that Lincoln was at times an atheist, just at times. He told someone who asked about Lincoln's religious beliefs that the less said on that subject, the better. Lincoln once said, the Bible is not my book, nor Christianity my profession. Lincoln attributed his thanksgiving this is to some of Seward's nonsense, and it pleases the fools. The words under God were not in Lincoln's Gettysburg address and were added later. Even his wife, Mary Todd Lincoln acknowledged that her husband, never joined any church and was not a technical Christian. Legend has it that Lincoln in his youth pended a rebuttal to the divinity of Christ. One of those who testified to this, Judge James M. Nelson, an intimate friend of Lincoln, said, so far as I have been able to find out, he remained an unbeliever. The New York New York World would admit a decade after his assassination that Lincoln was no disciple of Jesus Christ Jesus of Nazareth, that says he did not believe in his dividity. The newspaper, ever, anxious as all mainstream media was and still is, to perpetuate the heroic myth of Lincoln justified the partial concealment of his individual religious opinions because it was a conscientious and patriotic sacrifice of all oh yes, not his sacrifice sacrifice of the soldiers. According to a February hit teenth, nineteen ninety eight story in The New York Times, John T. Stewart, Lincoln's first law partner, claimed that he went further against Christian beliefs than any man I ever heard. Lincoln, of course, was free like anyone else to choose his religious beliefs, and this is mentioned only as an illustration of his political hypocrisy. Well, he seems to attacked Christianity and offload. Did he say anything bad about the ways? Hmm? Was he surrounded by them? Oh yeah, more so? Or or pretty close to the way Trump is. One little pondered historical question is just why Lincoln went to a theater on Good Friday. I guess it meant more to matter, that that mattered more back then. Certainly he was no Catholic, but it But in those times the day was generally considered a somber, if not holy one. It's a holy one for me because I used to man, that was the last day of work for two days, and theaters were still or school uh. And theaters were still considered dens of vices, dens of vices. Theaters were considered the whorehouse of the old days. Too many Americans, even a typical worshipful journalist like George Alfred Townsend, would write the Chief made History of thirty million people, beloved, honored, revered, late in the pent up closet of a playhouse, dabbling with his sacred blood of the robes of an actress dabbling with his sacred blood the robes of an actress. John Wilkes, Booth's sister, despite coming from such a renowned acting family, remarked that it desecrated his idea to have his income in a devil's den a theater. That's really interesting. They call it a devil's den, missing the point entire I remember, these are live actors back then. When I'm talking about movie propaganda, there's still a propaganda missing the point entirely. Reliable Establishment historian Harold Holzer probably not German, probably not Russian, one of the most devote avout of Lincoln's disciples, attempted to impart religious significance to the fact that the assassination occurred on Good Friday. Olzer did share the interesting tidbit that Lincoln had received a suggestion from a bishop on in Rhode Island a few weeks before, reminding him that he ought to declare that day a day of fasting and mourning. He simply ignored it and went to the theater. One of Lincoln's most rational devotees, Robert g. Ingersoll, a leading politician and orator known as the Great Agnostic see Ingersoll, actually wrote the following about Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln was, in my judgment in many respects, the grandest man ever presidents of the United States, the greatest man ever president of the United States. Upon his monument, these words should be written. Here sleeps the only man in the history of the world, who, having been clothed with almost absolute power, never abused it, except upon the side of mercy. Think how long we clung to the institution of human slavery, how long lashes upon the naked back where legal tender for labor performed? Think of it? I told you to think of it? Are you thinking? With every drop of my blood? I hate and execate every form of tyranny, every form of slavery. I love liberty. Yeah, cops say that as they're pounding your head into the ground for not doing anything. Too. They say, I love freedom because to them, freedom is being able to beat the shit out of you without any repercussions. Presumably, the Great Agnostic loved the suspension of civil liberties and the mass arrests of those who disagreed with his hero's policies. Sounds like Trump fans he evidently didn't believe in, and the consent of the governed. It is hard to imagine a more inaccurate assessment of an individual than Ingersoll's home Ingersoll's homage to Lincoln. Oh yeah, I gotta say this. If your country's overrun by parasites, let's just call him those and it is, and you have someone who has to override some bullshit in order to get rid of the foreign entity problem and isolate the you know, out of society to keep the rest of the people who are being infected by them prospering rather than being you know, forced into mother daughter prostitution in Berlin. Well, then I would say that guy, yeah, let's let's give him some concessions as to how he handles things, because he has to, because it's the system itself that's corrupted. Right, But when it comes to somebody who you're just who already has foreign interests, who represents that very parasitic entity in your country, you don't want to be raw raw rying that guy to take any liberties he wants away from the people. And you know, you can use liberty in the same way, like take liberties of overriding his his power, So both of those things at the same time, Right, you don't want you don't want that guy having carte blanche to do whatever the hell he wants because he's already working for the bad guy. So it's it's kind of like a case by case depending on the mentality and the the the intent of the person, because sometimes you have to do a cleanup. Other times you're just empowering the same psychotic, hateful, uh murderous entity that is killing your nation to have more power than it already has. And that's what we're in the situation with now, with everybody. Robi Ryan, Oh, I'm sorry. I meant to say sorry. Happy birthday Donald Trump. Yeah, happy birthday Dad. My dad not same guy at all. My dad doesn't have an orange skin from for a seemingly religious septic skeptic, not septic, but probably the same for a re seemingly religious skeptic. To put it mildly, Lincoln invoked the name of the Almighty freely when it served his purposes. Yes, and so does everybody else, because there, like you said, it works for the fools, one clear transformation, because nobody ever argues against it as soon as you invoke the the Jesus or the Church or the one religion or another, depending on who your audience is at the time, you're just gonna get You're gonna get around to applause, and even the people who aren't quite convinced, they are gonna be like looking around them doing this. All right, I've watched that happen, and when I was reawakened to it, when they were indoctrining everybody in the Christian Zionism. One clear transformation we see in lincoln speeches, as analyzed so thoroughly, and when in the course of human events by Charles Adams in his attempt during the last period of Hiseny to shift the responsibility for the war onto God. God did it. God did it. There was an earlier fragment written by Lincoln in September eighteen sixty two, preserved by John Hey, remember the two Gays Nikolay and Hay, who nevertheless said it was not written to be seen of men. And when johnasdeb declared, I am almost ready to say that this is probably true, that God wills this contest. Yeah, they're God Saturn slash Corono slash Slatan, and wills that it shall not end. Yet by his mere great power on the minds of the now contestants. He could have either saved or destroyed the union without human contest. Yet the contest began as if it happened all by itself, not forced by them. They're always so I'm just dealing with the situation. Wasn't me making it happen? This is, you know, Thesi. The whole you know, luring Abala's slash sionis thing is to force things to happen. And then like I don't, I'm just stuck in the situation. Uh. And having begun, he could give the final victory to either side any day, Yet the contest proceeds. His second inaugural address really stressed this theme. He said, Yet, if God wills that it continue, until all the wealth piled by the bondsman's two hundred and fifty years of unrequited toils shall be sunk, and until every drop of blood drawn with the lash shall be paid by another drawn with the sword. And was said three thousand years ago, as was said three thousand years ago, So still it must be said, the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. Well, it's funny that when he does quota, he quiss the Old Testament. Evidently the link in Lincoln's mind, it was God who held such a rigid stance against those who wanted to govern themselves. Yeah, yeah, yeah, refusing to negotiate and even refusing to accept the South humanitarian gesture. So remember we came over here for self determination, getting getting away from the Roman Catholic death trap empire, right, and and and the and British rule, which is, you know, intertwined with the same thing. And what did what did they want? What did they end up with? Anyway, the same type of thing where you didn't have the freedom to proceed through your life in it caused no harm common law manner. No, you had to have an overarching federal government that was taken way too much power and dictated small aspects of your life that they shouldn't never have been in. And Biggs pieces of shit said, well, you're not escaping it now. You thought you did for a little while, but not now. So what was seventeen eighty nine, ninety one right around there, we'll say to eighteen sixty five, that was the true life span of for America. Just because I kept the same name, it looks the same on the outside. Just all that means is that the the riding carcass that is, the host to this parasite still looks the same, but everything about how it operates is being manipulated by the parasite rigid Evently, in Lincoln's mind, it was a God who held such a rigid stance against those who wanted to govern themselves, refusing to negotiate and even refusing to accept the South's sanitarian gesture of releasing their prisoners of war. You didn't want them. And it was God who demanded that over half a million, mostly white lives be lost in a battle to free people that Lincoln himself didn't believe were his equals. Well, that makes total sense. None of it has to make sense. That's how it makes sense to get it Lincoln's true legacy. Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Well, that's hilarious for him to say. Acknowledging Abraham Lincoln for what he was did not always result in social and professional ostracization. Ostracizing right, I just think renowned author Edgar Lee Masters, in his long forgotten nineteen thirty one book Lincoln the Man, accurately noted that Audust Abe had crushed the principles of free government, crushed the principles of free government. When did When did the American ideals, the Founding father ideals, the thing that we think still exists because we're taught it in school. When did they end with this guy? Masters portrayed Lincoln as a tool of the bankers. It's not the first person who said that, And I've been telling and I've been saying that for six years, seven years now. Who wanted to establish a new bank of the United States? Masters summed up the beliefs, and they did, they did. Masters summed up the beliefs of many conspiracy theorists. When he wrote The Political Historic, The Political History of America has been written, for the most part by those who were unfriendly to the theory of a Confederated Republic. Masters brilliantly stated that Lincoln was to inaugurate a war without the American people having anything to say about it. Who who did the banking interests cogently recognizing, oh, I got turned my share hold on, cogently recognizing the awful precedent that Lincoln had established. Master's wrote the World War added to the proof for Wilson, did many things that Lincoln did, and with Lincoln as an authority for doing them. And remember we talked about this precedence is like the stupidest thing to go by, because it only takes one person to go off the rails and ignore his confines and draw outside the line, so that then everybody's drawing outside the lines and taking it a step further each time. Lincoln's overarching imperialistic actions have been used as a model by most of the presidents who followed him in office. More than any other historical figure. Abraham Lincoln is possible for the undue influence of executive power. The precedents was set in this time. Why am I going over it? Because this is why, and this is the death of America that we're discussing. This idea that we have of where we live is long gone. If it was a carcass not mummified, it would be dust and spiders. In nineteen thirty two, elderly Virginian Lyon Gardiner Tyler, son of President John Tyler, said of Lincoln, I think he was a bad man, a man who forced the country into unnecessary war and conducted it with great inhumanity. Tyler was one of a dying breed, perhaps the last of the anti Lincoln brigade who personally lived through Lincoln's tyranny. Do you know that they have an Abraham Lincoln brigade? And you know what they are? A bunch of fucking communist Marxists. So why do you think they have that name. It's almost it's almost an honest name, but you have to understand the true nature of Lincoln before you get it. Otherwise it's a stupid name because it's an inverted name based on the ivw ideals that you think are supposed to be flaunted with that name, right, And this is what makes everybody's head spin. It's like scrambled brain, eggenbrain. Where is it? Yeah? He was perhaps one of the last anti Lincoln gate who personally lived through Lincoln's tyranny. As Don E. Ferrenbacher wrote in The Anti Lincoln Tradition, the Confederate image of Abraham Lincoln in the eighteen sixties bears a striking resemblance to the American image of Adolf Hitler, which is also not fair. In the nineteen forties to consider who's filters, you're looking at the rest of the world through they've already won here. They didn't tell you that they won. So you think that anything that's being coming off of the media is just then trying to inform you of what's going on in the world. And then you see it through their view, and what do you know, You have the same impression and the same animosity for figures as do the enemy that hates you, because you're looking through their eyes at the world, because they're putting their glasses on you when they're putting it through their media, they're putting their filters on it. And then you think of a guy who's a fucking hero as a psychopath and a dictator, and like that's absolutely inverted and completely unfair, and that's what happens. And then we have false impression in the world, and we're always killing the people that could, you know, liberate us and cheering it on while we're being tighter and tighter, shackles around our wrists and hands, wristen feet, whatever. It is sobering to consider how Lincoln would be viewed historically if the South had won the War between the States. As we should always remember, history is written by the victors, which your vector victor. When Lincoln attained the status of a secular saint, a veritable father Abraham. Remember Abrahamic religion's Abrahamic death cults saturn cult throughout much of America. Following his assassination, the South remembered him differently and was in a celebratory mood. Right. The people who were murdered had their families raped, sometimes murdered as well. Everything's stolen from them, their crops burned, their their fields salted, their their homes, nothing but a chimney left, and all their livestock either killed or taken away to be eaten by the soldiers while they starved to death. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And that's not even talking about reconstruction yet. Wait till we get there. The world is a happily rid of a monster that disgraced the form of humanity. Now that sounds exactly like an away disgracing the form of humanity, crowed the Texas Republican. Some Northerners celebrated too. An unfortunate man in swamp Scott, Massachusetts, who rejoiced over Lincoln's assassination was tarred and feathered. Psycho stupid Bob their common retard doing stupid things to people who should be happy and they should have been too. A man in the story of New York was heard celebrating the assassination and was strung up as long as was safe without utter strangulation. The editor, Yeah, any idea of any charges brought against these people who did that to this guy? Probably not. The editor of this Seattle Weekly Gazette wrote, there are about two dozen of the same sort in this vicinity who deserved the same treatment. Oh, that's your media saying that they string a guy up for being happy about what happened and nearly kill him. This in the Seattle Gazette says there's at least two dozen more of the same sort in the city who deserve the same treatment, except they want to not be taken down so soon. So kill them, is what they're saying. And that's a fucking media outlet saying that. Is that not enticing or inciting violence? Is that what that is? Isn't that a crime? There's the only crime when you're not on the side of the you know, the control system, when you're not saying things are favorable to it. Even fellow Republican Senator Benjamin Wade regarded Lincoln's assassination as a political Blessing. Marcus M. Pomeroy, editor of the small Wisconsin paper, had declared on the eve of eighteen sixty four election. Of the eighteen sixty four election, the man who votes for Lincoln now is a traitor and murderer. And if he is elected to miss governed for another four years, we trust some bold hand will pierce his heart with dagger point for the public good. I like it when we celebrate Abraham Lincoln. What are we celebrating? I've I've read this part before, and it was six years ago, and I just I got that dijavu feeling. When we we celebrate Abraham Lincoln? What are we celebrating? A man who relentlessly pushed an international conflict that eventually claims over six hundred and twenty thousand lives, more than the losses, more than the losses Americans have suffered and nearly all other wars combined. A leader who imprisons an unknown number of citizens at least forty thousand without charges for simply opposing his policies. A crafty politician, remember that could come back to haunt us again too. A crafty politician who converted the public rationale for the war halfway through the conflict into a struggle against slavery halfway through the conflict. Well, he personally harbored white supremacist views. I don't whatever that means. He a supposedly spiritual savior who was in actuality Probably an atheist again, I don't care about that part. Who never I'm not an atheist. I believe in a bit of a creator. But all those stupid books that really follows that makes in the public mind, you're an atheist if you don't believe this book that I got men wrote. Well, fuck your book that men wrote, especially those men with the look noses in the fucking children in their basements. Yeah, I'm not into that. Uh let's see. Yeah. Probably an atheist who, nevertheless, late in the war overtly attempted to attribute all the bloodshed to the will of God. A politician who bethrowed betrothed to big bankers that he once jumped I said, did I say that right? Two big bankers so betrothed, Yeah, okay, to betroth to the bake bankers that he once jumped from the second floor window during a hearing of the Illinois House of Representatives in order to break a quorum when Democrats had called for a vote to crip hold a state bank. Isn't that interesting? Jumped out of two flory window. He's tall, though, so he lented around me. A man who didn't attend his own father's funeral. Upon being informed of his father's declining health, Lincoln refused to visit him and asked the step brother to say to him that if we could meet now, it is doubtful whether it would not be more painful than pleasant. Sounds like there's a little abuse going on there, and it could have been a Francis for all we fucking now, what does it say about us as a people or about the civilization we've created that this tyrannical leader, with more blood on his hands than any other ever elected to the office of the presidency is considered the crown jewel of our nation nation's history. Yeah right, Why tyrannical leader with more blood on his hands than any other ever elected to the office of the presidency. He's a crown jewel, and Trump wants to beat it. He wants to be number one. In the nineteen forty nine essay Future John F. Kennedy, historian Arthur M. Schleisinger Slushinger Junior expressed the conventional view that the Civil War was an unavoidable and necessary conflict, although along with World War Two, the Civil War is almost universally considered now to have been a good war, one that only racists, perhaps even aspiring slave masters, could have opposed. And he's a Slushinger. What did I tell you what he is? In Slushinger's words, there are simply times when a society works itself into a log jam, and that log jam must be burst by violence. Gookoo juxtapposed against sounds like he's talking about, like bathroom problems to the whole logjam thing. Juxtapposed against Schlessinger's simplistic perspective. The staggering numbers from Lincoln's bloody war boggle the mind. The total deaths from the war, adjusting for today numbers, would be about six million. Oh, there's that number Americans lost, or two percent of the entire population. There were twenty three thousand casualties during the one day Battle of the Antietam alone, and fifty one thousand and fifty one thousand casualties at Gettysburg. As H. L. Mencken put it in honesty. I'm sorry and honestly dissecting Lincoln's Gettysburg address, But let us not forget that it is poetry, not logic, beauty not sense. It's poetry not logic, beauty not sense. Think of the argument in it. The doctrine is simply this that the Union soldiers who died at Gettysburg sacrificed their lives to the cause of self determination. Right, It wasn't about slavery. They all were killing each other because they wanted to be left alone and live a cause no determine their own lives. That's what self determination means. You can't have that in a despotism. You can't just be free to pursue your life and enjoy your family and be left alone. That's what the fucking order was about. That's how much they're vehemilarly against that. And what did they do when we were talking about this, what did they target a lot fucking farms, farmers to assault of the goddamn earth. Well, they would sault your fields. Then how about that that government of the people, by the people, for the people should not perish from the earth? Right, So contradiction, because all that stuff is what they think they're fighting for and it's not, it's they're fighting against it. It is difficult to imagine anything more untrue. The Union soldiers in that battle actually fought against self determination. It was the Confederates who fought for the right of their people to govern themselves. The decidedly leftist menkan on to note what was the practical effect of the Battle of the Gettysburg? What else, then, the destruction of the old sovereignty of the states, ie of the people of the states. Demonstrating how honest liberals once viewed reconstruction, Menken declared, the Confederates went into battle freely. They came out with their freedom subject to the supervision and veto of the rest of the country. And for nearly twenty years that veto was so effective that they enjoyed scarcely more liberty in the political sense than so many convicts in the penitentiary open air prison panopticon. And that misleading speech is considered the greatest in American history by establishment scholars. Mencn summed up the war thusly. The American people north and South went into the war as citizens of their respective states. They came out as subjects slaves of the United states, and what they lost they had never gotten back. So what does that tell you that was the death of America. Northern abolitionist LYSANDERUS Spooner echoed this theme. The principle on which the war was waged by the North was simply this, that men may rightfully be compelled to submit to and support a government that they do not want, and that resistance on their part makes them traitors and criminals. No principle that is possible to be named can be more self evidently false than this, or more self evidently fatal to all political freedom. Yet it triumphed in the field, and is now assumed to be established. If it really be established. The number of slaves, instead of having been diminished by the war, has been greatly increased. For a man thus subjected to a government that he does not want, is a slave. And there is no difference in principle, but only in degree, between political and chattel slavery. The former, no less than the latter, denies a man's ownership of himself and the products of his labor, and asserts that other men may own him and dispose of him and his property for their uses at any time at their pleasure. Oh yeah, Oh my god, there's still a lot left. I want to get the reconstruction. Whens that pages. I would say, we still, well, let's see what page is at. I don't want to click it because then just tell me the number on the thing. Oh I and I changed it pictures. Where was I at the goddamn it? Let me just sayd that one? All right, we'll pick it up here. Some of the time. My daughter's doing a Jennetta uh not jenatica. She's uh kind of steep over tonight, So I don't have to I might have I might have the computer earlier in the morning tomorrow. Maybe I'll do this a little bit earlier. That we don't freaking we don't need him to do that. He's not that's not that's not a fucking public service. He's a fucking he's destroying the country, and he's a fucking jew loving motherfucker who's pushing the banks into a greater uh grip around our throats, along with installing their digital cheka in the process. Yeah, and I don't know if there has to be Yeah, I was up twenty seventeen. They said so, And that has nothing to do with this. His family lineage, but apparently he had converted into Shabbad, which is like the straight up frankest uh outcropping like that's that's that's the right up in there with the child harming bagels. What's up, doctor Evils, how you doing? But yeah, that's that's. That's inconsequential to the fact that it's it's on record that he has converted. Regardless you Jew was a religion, I don't give a fuck what anybody said about it, Like all you're like, you're not half You're not half Catholic on your mother's side, So it doesn't matter what they tell you about Lene's because it's not ethnicity. That's that's that's playing into their bullshit, right, because it's hiding for something else. It's not jew that they are. It's Ashkenazi. Potentially it could be like from that region of the world, but it's not Jew because then then Jew doesn't mean Judaism anymore, I mean something else. So right, all right, I'm just looking to see if there's anything else. I think we're good. We've been on to justin long. All right, let's just do this real quick. Here's my boy at where does it go?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 1: He is it did, all right. Now, I just got to show you this.
Speaker 13: Not that.
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Scroll down if you're on Rubble. If you're not, then we don't do that. Click the show more button if you need to. You'll see my website right there. You'll see the Patreon and the gifts and go. This is how the thing keeps rolling now, Instagram, doctor j Lynnen kIPS. All these things are things you should be following. It's pretty on the rumble, the YouTube, to TikTok, to the Instagram. Okay, but Patreon. That's how the show rolls. And so does getting hot sauce from me. Okay, I'm gonna be leaving July, and now I'm not gonna tell you when, but July ninth, to give or take uh, and I won't be back for quite a while. I'll be doing shows from New York probably most likely probably have to at least you're the doctor, glennam Ones, but I'll probably doing more. I was gonna say, so get your orders in now so that I don't you know, you're not waiting around till I get back, because I'm gonna be gone for like eighteen days. Okay, all right, good center Fry LC dot com. You click it, you can go right from there. So one Stop Shop is a coupon code for ten percent off, and you get oh, by the way, Daisy right there, and then you get this thing. You just hit the little copy button your copy. Then you can scroll around and look at her lixers and that's right there. And then my book th eighteen Hot Sauce by the gallon Hot Sauce in twelve eight and twelve PACs twelve six ounce bottles or twelve twelve once bottles. And then you can get this by the singles, and the singles are where you get your just come from for the coupon code. All right, man, And there these are the two hottest. All of them are awesome. Venom is awesome, Humsinger is awesome, Avocado and It is awesome. One Picks Fight is awesome, Whipper Snapper is awesome. There were just you just gonna love them. So just there you go, all right, And if you don't want that, then you should go to get doctor Lynn's membership and you should do both. Use my cub on code for fifty percent off. And if you're looking to get in on the monthly and he takes it away. I have been warning you. I've been warning you to get it so that your grandfather did in so that you don't have to. You know, it's an annual fee or it's a monthly fee. Right, you're gonna say one hundred and twenty bucks more a month if you do it, I mean a year if you'd yeah, a year if you do with the annual. But some people don't want that surprise because they forget about it and the year comes by and then they get to the auto renewal. So if you don't, if you're concerned about that, and you want to do the monthly, you still at the fifty percent off, but it's at thirty bucks a month rather than twenty. So and that's the wrong one, son. There we are, is is this the one? Yes?
Speaker 8: It is?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool. That's what everybody should be doing on the way out, is clicking that bud. So we'll run here, you see the same basically the same thing, right, and then the patreons right here boom, And I'm gonna put some new stuff up on there too, and I also do a little uh little blog posts there too, And I was gonna go over or let you guys watch, but it's kind of a moot point now because you know, nothing happened today, so the thing that what's his name talked about, Ken Wheeler isn't isn't really as relevant as was before. So it's certainly worth the time. And there was a last thing I gotta get up soon. Yeah, so you got that, and then you have to get set go right there, boom, one timer, throw the one timer in with the show, all right, just give some go dot com back, So sorry, forward slash ball Busters. Thank you so much for your support. Priciphilopagus says, thank you as well. Come Onis, Briciphilus, take it away. He's doing a jake. Do we need some music for this guy?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: Then I know anything really good right now, and then it will become an all the clip if I don't put it through the through the stream yard. So we'll go with that some other time. Thank you, bricell Pholopicus. You may retire. There we go, do you guys later. Thank you,