Speaker 1: You see somethings are going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: He'll take you.
Speaker 4: What a.
Speaker 2: Help you Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 5: This episode we got myself and we got the Headless Giant, and we got Ricardo from the Institute for Natural Philosophy with us again today. Uh, before we get this show started. For all the new listeners out there, Headless, why don't you plug your you know, plug your stuff and let everybody know what do you deal with.
Speaker 1: I'm the Headless Giant. You can find me on YouTube. If you have a paranormal slash magical stories, slash dream you can send it to Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read it on Thursdays, So check that out.
Speaker 5: Awesome, Yes, definitely sending those emails. And Ricardo my man. Thank you so much for coming back on. Always love chatting with you. Please let everybody know what your dealer where they can find all your man.
Speaker 4: Sure, absolutely, thank you very much for having me again. It's a pleasure to be here. So basically, I'm a multi disciplinary researcher with many years trying to figure out the mysteries of life and existence. So it's nothing too complicated. And what I've kept forgetting every time I come to your show is to say that I do have two books out there, one about consciousness and science and how it relates determinism, free will, all that kind of material that it's called Stardust that you can find on my ex page or in the Amazon and the Ricardo Value. And I have one exclusively dedicated to Tillery energies and how these ancient megalytic sites were functionalized, all based in science.
Speaker 1: There is no wu wu there.
Speaker 4: Everything that I wrote is there on the appendices, and there's many papers backing it up. When it's speculation, I will state there is speculation. So that one is called The Resonance Earth Resonance Earth. So it's also on Amazon under ricat cal Value, or you can find me on x at rikat Calvary one. Thank you for allowing me to do this, because I keep forgetting that that I have the books.
Speaker 5: Well, I did say next time after this, when you come on, I would really like you to come on to cover one of your books so people hear about it eventually from us.
Speaker 2: Thank you again Ricardo for coming on. I always like it.
Speaker 5: Again, I always appreciate you coming on and talking with us and you know, headless, thank you for making you know, for joining with us as well.
Speaker 2: You know, there was a few things.
Speaker 5: I figured we could, you know, chat about bullshit about, you know, some things that I had and idea was to talk about what was going on over there by you. Paul shifts all all sorts of things. I know Hella said he had a few things that he might have wanted to toss around, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I guess maybe will start off like, well, what do you think was going on with over by you with all that power outage and everything. I know, I know you were looking at it a so okay.
Speaker 4: So again this is purely speculative, although based on what I think I know, no, so this is my perspective. I think those that's seen the first minute or first minute and a half of the day after tomorrow, we'll understand what I'm talking about. So this is the scene that they use in the movie to show their idea of how a mammot could be instantly frozen with the food still fresh in his stomach, which we cannot do with fridges. So how was it possible for the mammoth be instantly freezed and when we don't have an explanation for that. So I associated that. I took all the clouds that are there, and the conduction of the space temperature into the Earth. I took all of that, and I use what I saw in spaceweather News on YouTube. This guy band that I followed for many years, and he knows this stuff, and it's showing these graphics that to show that there is in the magnetic field. At the time of the blackout, there was a massive high pressure and a massive low pressure in terms of geomagnetic field. So the positive was interacting with the negative and they were meeting exactly where above the Pyrenees the cables caught fire. Now, the French government came immediately after one hour or so saying no file, We had no file whatsoever, but the fact that it was seen and they can't figure it out what happened because they cannot tell people that fifteen gigherts of electricity that is the equivalent of seventy percent of the consumption for a day in Spain. So this includes the industry, this includes everything, Okay, So it's a gigantic amount of electricity that disappeared in less than a second, because the second is the smallest measure of time that the machines can do. In less than a second, it disappeared fifteen gigherds of energy that no one knows where it went. Well, if we see the fire in the cables, you see the two high low pressures above the place, and you see this opening in the weakening magnetic field, I would say that it sucked fifteen gigahords of power into space or into the atmosphere or wherever it was sucked from the cables because of the stagnation. Now where does the stagnation come from? They are using from sixty to seventy percent of solar powered and in mill electricity. And what they found out with this kind of blackouts is that while turbines give torqu those that understand cars and engines will understand this.
Speaker 1: There is power and there is torque.
Speaker 4: These turbines give torque to the power so it doesn't lose momentum going through these grids. And because the grids are all connected now we are no longer independent. So Portugal is connected to Spain. Spain is connected to France by Enderwater cable and by the Pyrenees high tension cables where this happened. So because there is no torque in the power the electricity, they this is hard to explain and I don't fully understand it, but it gets stagnated in the in the cables. It doesn't it's not going as it should. So by taking this tagnation, we the phenomenon in the atmosphere, we the weakening magnetic field. With the fact that all the machines shut down immediately because they saw.
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on?
Speaker 4: Fifteen years of energy in one second, Let's shut this whole thing down because something very serious is going on.
Speaker 1: There's a central in fire. There must be a serious mistake.
Speaker 4: And so this TL seven seventy to two hundred or whatever, that these machines that are controlling the stations all at the same time decided that something very very serious was going on and they all shut down the power. There was no one shutting down the power. It was automatic. It was a measure of precaution. In fact, that why they said to us that it will take seventy two hours to bring the power up when they didn't know what's going on. And after nine hours they managed to do it in the whole territory. So now this is leads us to another topic, that is, I knew that people will because CIA and other agencies that did ask for psychologists and therapists to tell them how much time would take for a population to start chaos in the absence of lights and water, when there's the absence of food, and they ask for them to do okay, but I need to know how much time there will be food on the shelves. And they told them that supermarkets could last a maximum of three days. So it was established that chaos, crime, breaking windows, neighbour attacking neighbor would start off with a period of three days without electricity, water, access to fuel, communications, whatever the thing is. It didn't happen after three days. It was happening here after the first hour. Because the government itself was alarming the people. So I think that they immediately initiated a program saying, let's see what these guys do when they don't have this. It's much easier than us to cut out the power. Because it happened, we don't have anything to do with it, we don't have rest responsibility. So let's see what these guys do. And they started bombarding people through the radio, through the news channels that people use we turned to when something happens, and all the channels were repeating the same message. You'll have three days to a week without power, Start going for water, start going for food, don't travel and so on, and so after one hour you had the pump stations that had no power, not allowing to put patrol on the cars. But the people were going anyway and blocking the roads because the pump stations didn't have space for all the cars. So they start making miles in miles into the roads with people stopped waiting to go to pump stations to go nowhere because it's just insane. Why because the news were alarming people to create these cows. Look, people had to be evacuated from the subway because the train stopped, no lights and it wasn't moving again, so they had to be a team going back down there getting people from the tunnels out. The trains stopped amid the tracks, so people had to come out in the tracks where there's fences and walk along the track until finding a station so they can get out of the track of the trains. Traffic hall block blocked out because there was no how you call it, the red green and traffic lights, traffic lights. There were no traffic lights, so it was chaos in a one hour. After two hours, the supermarkets were empty, empty, completely empty. In fact, two days after they were still empty, because there was no chance to taking that back and they were trusting us. I finished with this. They were trusting the population so much that the trucks that were taking patrol to the hospitals, to the generators to keep the minimum services were exculted by four police cars, two in the front and two in the back. Okay, in the beginning of a situation that we shouldn't be alarmed for it's just a cut of power, right, No, so two police cars heavily armed, we don't have that here, heavily armed in the front, and two in the back of the of the system turks that were delivering the petrol. So this shows me that they didn't know what's going on. They still don't know very well what happened, because they still get in the news, the Prime Minister and so in saying we don't know because the free hypothesis that they presented, they were all the night. So France denied the fire in the cables, the difference in the temperatures that still people are saying that was what caused it was small variations in the temperature is false. There was no small variations in temperature. The sun didn't cause it because there was no solar activity at all at that time, just the geomagnetic field of the years going wild and the all of these explanations were completely denied in time. So they just say, we don't know what happened, let's try to prevent to happen. And again, how do you prevent something that you don't know how it happened.
Speaker 1: So that's that's the oll.
Speaker 4: But just add for those that don't know, it happened again in Indonesia last night and it cut the flower through the whole city because it's not connected to anything else. It was just the underwater cables that give power to the to the to the island. So the island was in a complete backloud. Also because exactly where this high low pressure was once more exactly the same place at the same time.
Speaker 1: So two chances in.
Speaker 4: In two possibilities, sorry, two strikes in two possibilities.
Speaker 1: And we are having more and more and this.
Speaker 4: I would like to discuss this with you guys. We are seeing more and more Oura realities that usually I had to go to Norway to see, and now we are seeing in the north of my country. They are seeing them often in England, Germany, Holland and now was in Madagascar tonight one night or two nights ago in Madagascar they had a full night of Aurora realitist.
Speaker 1: So what's going on right? Well, I think personally, I think this has everything to do with the poles shifting. Sure, we've never seen it in our lifetimes or recorded history, so we don't know what we're looking for. And all of the explanations given by the government are terrible, they're garbage. But we do know that the government has been very, very interested in finding out about these pole shifts in the past. Unfortunately, they're not going to tell us about this stuff. They're going to keep feeding us this garbage about this slight variation in temperature and then trying to blame.
Speaker 2: Us for it.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if that was the original intention with all of this climate change garbage, but that's going to be their play from here on out.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I had a friend in Spain. She was off the beaten track. She was in the countryside, which is where you want to be when these things start kicking off, And she said, you know, three days she was without cell phone service, she was without electricity, she didn't have anything out there. But you know, again they were prepared, so it didn't really make too much of a difference. There was also another friend of mine in the exact same time period visiting Pittsburgh, and Pittsburgh had a massive tornado that touchdown there during the same time period, and Space Weather News was saying that there was some kind of solar activity that took place over the North Atlantic. So these different storms could be the result of these, like you were saying, these high pressure low pressure systems and the weakening of the Earth's magnetic field. Now they're saying the weakening of the magnetic field is due to a slow down in or stoppage in the core of the Earth, and that could be what's causing these, you know, magnetic disturbances in our atmosphere creating such a degree of sort of chaos. Now, if we are going through a poll shift, it could be anywhere between now and twenty forty five, which that's a long time to put up with these ever increasing storms. But they think that once the spin energy has restarted in a different direction, that's when the pole shift happens. They don't know if that's going to change the pitch of the planet itself, which is going to totally screw up the climates all over the place. So we're talking about a different type of rotation happening to the planet. It's a possibility, but that totally changes the map for everybody. And if that's the case, there's going to be a huge slash of water that occurs in the change direction on this planet. So those are things that really keep in mind. And one of the things that occurs to me is if we are going through a pole shift right now, get to a place where the pole shifts have not affected those air is in the past. So, for instance, in Wisconsin, we have this area called the Driftless and I'm just right outside the Driftless. This was the most of the Midwest region was completely covered in ice caps, Like we're talking ten thousand foot walls of just ice cap all the way around the Midwest except for this one place called the Driftless, which was never hit by these ice caps. These glaciers and that's in southwestern Wisconsin. So if there's a good place to hang out, that would probably be it. Because it survived the last one. There are possibilities that it won't. But you know, if you're a betonman, I go with the places that have not been hit before.
Speaker 4: Sure, keeping mind that during the six thousand years ago a four thousand BC event with the Burkele Crater, well it was an impact, but we are talking about the the backwash of the water in case we change positions, so it's probably even more aggressive. But keep in mind that it happened at the coast of Madagascar and the water created erosion patterns three hundred kilometers in Australia, and these features are more than thirty meters high, created by these waves that enter through the territory three hundred kilometers. So I'm just sixty five kilometers from the ocean as the crow flies. So if it happens here and this is our planes, I'm completely I'm on the highest point around and I'm sixty meters high. Most of this is zero meters tall because this is the floodplains of the Tagos. My hope is the floodplains are so big that the water has a lot of space to go before it raises because this is all flat.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm counting on.
Speaker 4: But you're right, and I think the first that's what I was talking you guys, the first guy talking about that movement of the Earth instead of being just a geomagnetic flip where the Earth doesn't move. I heard it first from Brent Miller on Coast to Coast and he associated with about twenty five academics showing him the data, putting everyone to research. She had about fifty associated researchers working on materials. Some speaks Chinese, other speaks wherever. But he got completely dismissed because of that of his proposal, including the ears itself changing his axis, and what came after is no, Now the Earth doesn't change his axis. The only thing that changes is it's theomagnetic field. So the norse is it will be south and that's it. Nothing else happens, there is nothing to it.
Speaker 1: So a lot the lines of the changing axis of the Earth. I wanted to bring up what is called in physics the tennis racket theorem, and I've got a quick clip here. If you look at how the tennis racket is thrown up into the air, it rotates on a third axis, and that is kind of how things would shift if there are three axises involved in the spin of the Earth, therefore changing how the Earth rotates on its axis. So if that's the case, and there is this tennis racket problem that we're facing now with the Earth's core and our rotation around the Sun, that flip could be a lot of damage, a whole lot of damage because all the shifting water and everything else in that sort of flip or that shift is going to have a seriously detrimental effect on the planet. I don't know if we have the reacxises, but if there is something that throws off the balance of the Earth in that regards, and let's keep in mind there are gravity pockets in places with much higher density than other places, so there are other forces that are, you know, impacting the spin of the Earth. So it's not that hard to assume that maybe some of these places with massive build up of crystal mountain ranges might throw off the balance of the Earth during a time when you would have the spin of the Earth being affected by the slowdown in the core. So these are physics problems We have to remember bathtub physics, because if you see no water out there, that means there will be a wave coming in real soon.
Speaker 4: This is no no, take your phone and film. Take your phone and film. That's that's what people do.
Speaker 1: Look, the water is going away, so funny, let's go to the edge. Let's film it.
Speaker 5: We've seen videos like that on Instagram where people are filming and they're like, oh wait, wait, wait, and then you see them running and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but did you see the level of perception of those people. The time of reaction is quite worrying because the wave is coming and they're still filming, and the wave is coming, and some of them don't even stop filming until the water hits them. It's like those people that think that the bear is something to make a pet.
Speaker 2: On seconds of that clip in the next guy, you might go famous.
Speaker 1: You know, it's complete insanity. It's insanity. So fame has a price. People, look this this.
Speaker 4: I never managed to find that document, but Brent Miller one of the documents that he was exposing is a document very old from China saying that the sun rose he reached to just before noon and then it stopped, which means the earth stopped, and then he went back and he sets exactly where he was born raised, and then he came up again and continue normally. So there are at least two or more reference of this kind of event in ancient texts, but unfortunately I never could find that document. But it's he has He gave the deity and everything for for for the event if that happened.
Speaker 1: Sorry, an ancient people were obsessed with tracking the sky, tracking these events and marking it down because they saw and their ancestors saw exactly the type of damage and devastation these events can have on the planet. So we've lost that, We've lost keeping track of these things, and even our best scientists are now only engaged in this you know, phony pseudoscience of climate change. And I think there's a reason for that. They were to be the first ones. The people who run this place want to be the first ones on the ship or the first ones in the cave, were the first ones to react, and they don't want you to react, so they're willing to fund things that will then get you your reaction times slowed down so that they could be the first ones anywhere they need to go.
Speaker 2: You know, they.
Speaker 1: Will be in the cave a week after a week before if they are alerted for it.
Speaker 5: You know, I do find that interesting because there was even some stuff that Ricardo you had mentioned earlier. Lisa had spoken about this whole idea to me probably about like two weeks ago. She was going on about like, use this same exact example as you did with the wooly mammoth and the food in its stomach, saying that she thinks sets us a flip and frozen or whatever. And she's going on, how like she's the one who told me about the planet's flipping. She's like, there are people in the scientific community that are like, yo, do you see what's happening? But yet the other side is like, oh, it's climate change, but you have pull over here are actually saying there's something we're going on, but yet there are.
Speaker 1: No there is climate change.
Speaker 5: There is Oh well yeah, I know, but they're pushing it like they're kind of like pushing it in a different way.
Speaker 4: And now, no, no, it's not unthropogenic. It's not unthropogenic. In fact, you won't find any study putting more than zero point six percent of athropogenic involvement in climate change. Zero point six percent. Okay, that's not ninety six percent that is presented in.
Speaker 1: Their in their models.
Speaker 4: And if you instruct a model to say them that CO two has one thousand or fifteen hundred percent effect of what he really has, the result of the model will be the alormism that we see in the models that they present us. They are completely funny because of funny phoney, because it's false information. They don't put the correct value for CO two. If they were saying to me, look, we have to stop with mercury emissions, or sulfytes emissions or several other gases that are very bad for the environment and even for us for our health, I would agree with them. Go attack the industry, don't attack the car or the human because the car has been grinning the planet for since it was made. It's the main responsible for the greening of the planet is the car and the production of CO two that we and the.
Speaker 1: Car has been doing.
Speaker 4: We should we now have four hundred and sixty to four hundred and eighty parts per million of carbon in the atmosphere. We should have eight hundred, not four hundred.
Speaker 5: And they want to reduce Yes, you reduce it any lower aren't you going to start killing plants at that point?
Speaker 4: Plants start dying at one hundred and eighty, but we stop having harvests. At about two hundred and forty, the harvest will be minimum, and at one hundred and eighty it starts to die, and they want the net zero. A net zero? Is this logical for anyone? Can anyone explain to me how a net zero is logic? They are cutting out trees to install machines to absorb carbon.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: So we don't need oxygen anymore, apparently because they are taking the land producers of oxygen that naturally recycled the di accident the carbon dioxide, and they are changing it for machines that absorb the carbon. But don't he meete oxygen.
Speaker 1: This is the whole issue with fossil fuel. They call it fossil fuel because it's mostly algas that were then covered over with massive amounts of land. This is the theory behind fossil fuels. That means that all that carbon trapped in those algas that then become crude oil had CO two that was in the atmosphere originally, right, So all all humans are doing is now burning that fossil fuel and putting the CO two back into the atmosphere, which means that it was a much higher rate of CO two back when the Earth was much greener exactly.
Speaker 4: But the years is greener than they say. Have you seen the last report on trees on Sahara. They found millions of trees in the Sahara millions. Okay, we still see the sand, but there are millions of trees there that weren't. The planet is starting to green in the last fifteen years.
Speaker 1: It's greening.
Speaker 4: It's not being deflorestated, naturally, we are deflorestating some areas, but it's getting greener where it's wild because there is more carbon. They can eat more, they can breed more. And well, this is completely idiotic. This climate alarmism that they are making and put it into man has nothing to do with science. And if you see the scientists that are behind it, they are not scientists at all, unless they are very corrupt and associated in somehow with the only associations that are delivering us the information because the actual scientists and there's you go on Google and you see endless scientists, noble guys, Nobel prize guys saying that this is absurd.
Speaker 1: The problem is they don't get voice.
Speaker 4: The only people that get the voice are the ones that they select to have a voice. Because this is completely false information, completely, Well, do you have an advisement on this for sure if you post this, but this is complete false information. There are climate change, but it's natural, it happens naturally. In fact, we are going to an ice age. We're not going to heat. We are entering an ice age again.
Speaker 1: Oil saved the trees. And if anybody doubts this, all they need to do is look back at the photographs shortly after the Civil War and you'll notice that the forests all along the East Coast were clear cut. There was no more forest in those areas because they needed those trees for fuel. How they stayed warm in the winter. After we got oil, after we got petroleum, they didn't need to cut down all the forests anymore for fuel. We could heat our our homes Differently, we had electricity, we had all of these things. It was oil that save these forests. And all we're doing is putting that co two back into the atmosphere that was there when the planet was much greener. And if people really have a doubt about the effectiveness of CO two as being the driver of climate change. They just need to look at what the main driver of climate change is, which is H two. Oh, it's the clouds that keep in the heat. It's the clouds that act as a barrier for these things to get out. Now, unfortunately, even the scientists will all admit this. What they can't do is point to how CO two is increasing cloud cover. Nobody even tries, so the science itself is busted based off of the fact that you don't see CO two clouds that are keeping in the heat. It's only water vapor.
Speaker 4: That exactly in the heat, exactly, exactly, exactly that. Well, but we are safe because in England they are going to start to obscure the sky to cover the sun. And they were very clever because they decided to take the money from the agricultural from the farmers. They took any the last remains of support that they had from the farmers and they are not going to use it to block the sun. So the farmers are very happy because they not only they got less and less money, now they won't have the sun to grow the crops in a country that only has forty two days of sun a year or sixty.
Speaker 1: So this is all natural, This is all logical, all logical. Right. When we were talking to Old World Florida doctor Mark Colongo, he was talking about these warm currents in the Atlantic Ocean that causes there to be these massive clouds all around England most of the year. Those are the warm currents coming together with the colder polar currents creating those and that has caused a micro climate all around England to be very different from the rest of the world. What they're trying to do is mess with that micro climate and whether they're going to dry out England or they're going to make it even more wet, all they have to do is see the clouds and then they're they're messing with that micro climate, and you know, there's nothing they won't do to the British people anymore. I see video after video of these cops just harassing and destroying people. It's all part of the same agenda.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if it's true, but I saw a video that looks real, and there are other reports similar, so I might be real. Of a guy being arrested by two cops at his home because he had reposted, not posted. He had reposted a comment from a friend saying that the new Lendhover Lendrover UH defender was more efficient or more capable. That's the words, more capable than the old one. So the guy was saying, are you seriously arresting me for doing a repost? And the guy says, a lot of people are upset. There's a lot of people upset what you wrote.
Speaker 1: I didn't wrote anything. I did the report.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you upset a lot of people. So we are now upsetting people. We don't understand that a comment or an opinion is just that is an opinion. It's nothing for us to be aroused for and to see if the other person is rude, that's on his side, farewell. It's just that no one should get upset because of a comment online or even in person, because it's just an opinion, that's all it is. If we react to that, we are saying that he's right in my perspective. So, but but I wanted to say this. There are and this was discovered by the team of Brent Miller and then confirmed.
Speaker 1: That's one of the things that was confirmed.
Speaker 4: There are between the land of Fire at the bottom of South America. But the Patagonia, Okay, yeah, there are from there to the.
Speaker 1: Antarctica.
Speaker 4: Yeah, from there to Antarctica, there are thousands of square kilometers of frozen forests that are still in the bottom of the ocean. So a massive person of land entered the sea and was kept by the ice. They are still there, the base of the trunks and so on, They're still there, frozen in the bottom of the ocean. So if we have one of these scenarios, it's it's bye bye, because if the land is going, if you are underground, you are going with it. Or so I don't trust bunkers because if there is an earthquake or a massive land displacement, the bunker is no longer safe. It's it's a tomb that will smash it to bits inside of it. Another point that I wanted to ask YouTube is imagine that we have the amount of electric cars that we have today. Imagine that we have them thirty years ago. What would be the massive ecological impact on all of those batteries that have we have no way to recycle them. What was that impact on the land. So we now have impact with burials of garbage. We no longer bury it in the ground, there's no space or now making pyramids.
Speaker 1: I have a few around. They're making pyramids of garbage and then cover it up with with with soil.
Speaker 4: The storks love it, of course they they They spend hundreds of them going on on these pyramids to feed from the garbage. But batteries, they are going to contaminate the soil. They're going to do terrible things. It won't be able to produce any thing from that land in a thousand years or more.
Speaker 1: So, oh yeah, it's Look, it's.
Speaker 4: Like the batteries that you use for your remote controls and so on. Those batteries, there's no way to recycle that. That's just completely back to the environment.
Speaker 1: I get them wet because they'll recycle themselves. Once you get a lithium ion battery wet, they immediately catch fire. Oh and they don't go out with water, so you can spread all the water you want to. They're going to recycle themselves.
Speaker 4: But just to point that this is all a misconception, we have the whole population going in one direction being led by what is a lie. It is a lie. All of this is a lie. In fact, the first cars that existed, were electric. We are not on on on gasoline. They were electric. The problem is the autonomy. It was very short. And then came this this band's guy in eighteen eighteen ninety something and that small engine, and it was freedom. And it has been the same engine to this day, highly perfected. And now it's we are turning away that perfection that we had accomplished. First of all, we are ready destroying it by the particle filters and the catalyzers and all of that are already taking the efficiency that we take managed to take out of these engines, So they are reducing it seriously.
Speaker 1: But we should we should talk a little bit about what you can do to make your cars safe from an event like the Carrington event where you have a massive solar flare. Again, there's going to be no protection from our electrical grid on top of us in the atmosphere. So there are steps you could take that can save your car from being completely useless after a Carrington event. And I think one of the main things is having an extra alternator on hand that you keep inside of a Faraday cage along with spare battery. Having that extra alternator and spare battery on hand just in case your carget hit. You're never going to be able to predict when these uh, when these massive solar flares are gonna hit. They have some idea, but other times you can't see the other side of the sun. So if it's off gassing a massive thing, we go into it, how would we be able to tell. So there are ways you can prevent your car from being completely useless in a catastrophe unless it burns all the wires. Well, that's why you keep it in a faraday cage. You no the wires of the car.
Speaker 4: Oh, I would advise, I would advise to buy a beetle. Yeah, take the battery out, take the alternator. There's no more wiring. It's all cables. So you take the plug. How you call the plugs the spark plugs. You take the spark plugs, You take the distributor, you take the alternator, and take the battery and there's nothing more to be burned in that car.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what that's German, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe the name of Volkswagen means people's car, which never was.
Speaker 1: It was a fraud from Hitler to the people.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, maybe maybe Hitler did understand that pole shift.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why they were so attracted to Antarctica. Right. If there is a pole shift and the rotation of the Earth is messed up, Antarctica now becomes viable growing land and it's one of the biggest continents. So as soon as that ice melts, I mean, we've got all the evidence throughout all of you know, the geological records showing that there were plants and animals on Antarctica.
Speaker 4: Let me just say sorry to interrupt you very quickly. I have footage of the middle of Antarctica and there's no ice, and it's a documentary on television, and it disappeared. They disappeared with it, but I still have the video, and you have about two minutes two minutes and a half with footage of Antarctica.
Speaker 1: As soon as you pass first the first.
Speaker 4: Mountains, it's all land, no ice. The ice only goes around. It's a complete valleys with massive amounts of space that there's no ice whatsoever in it. It's cold, but there is no ice because it doesn't have out water and doesn't snow, so it's impossible to have ice. So the guys that that's why they don't allow anyone to do what they did three or four times in the in the sixties and seventies, that is to start on one end of the Antarctica and walk all the way to the other side. Because when people crossed the first mountains, what the heck, where where's the ice? There's no ice here. We are coping in like we are in Australia with a bit cold. That's the difference, because it's all desert and there's no ice. And they stopped it completely. They so you're not allowed to film, you're not allowed to go and over it, to fly over it because there's no ice.
Speaker 1: I've seen some super ultra marathon runners say that they did the entire Antarctic continent, and what they do is they go to the middle and then they run back the way they came. Like, why aren't they going all the way across? I thought that was the point. This is what flat earthers used is their evidence for a long time. But I think there's a reason why all of these countries of the world are at war with each other up here in the northern climates, but down there they get along perfectly. There's never any problems, and all of our elected leaders go down to Antarctica to have these big old conferences. If we don't know what's going on down there, it's completely separate from the rest of society. It is the definition of a parallel society. That's what's going on. Yeah, but they're having problems of late. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So first of all, there was the arrassment you called whether you try to grab.
Speaker 1: A woman, how sexual harassment.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was harassment from a guy that was taking students there and he started to get real touchy. But that I didn't associate with anything. But the next one I started associating. So they are now showing cases of people getting really really violent.
Speaker 1: So this was supposed.
Speaker 4: To be matters of movies that we've seen many years ago, that isolation and so on and so on, and they are having more and more cases of people going completely mad and trying to hit everyone and kill everyone and so on in this both in north and in south, particularly in souths. But the fact that there is this association of nations in Antarctica, but they are restricted to that coast area. They are not allowed to go inland. It's just that small coastal area. It's it's very strange and if you remember when when the tenth planet gained traction again some twenty years ago, they were associating these establishments of countries there because they say that they had a vast way of parabolic antennas and that was the only place they could follow the planet from the Earth, because it was the only one always ponting with it, because it was coming from the south and behind the Sun, and so they had to go there because the Earth doesn't rotate, it doesn't matter. It's in the middle, and they could be always focusing on that planet.
Speaker 1: But I never bought that. I don't deny it either. Well, it is interesting that the North and South poles are the only ways out of the Van Allen radiation belt. So all of the aged civilizations could say the North the way out of this reality, and somehow they were proven right by the Van Allen radiation belt not being stronger on top of these poles. And so basically that's the way to get out of this planet. You'd have to blast a rocket off from the North pole to get out of the Van Allen radiation belt without frying yourself. How did they know that? How could they possibly know that? Well, experience is the only way.
Speaker 2: Right, that's the only way to truly know right expence.
Speaker 1: But that Van Allen radiation belt is what usually protects us against solar flares. It hits the Van Allen radiation belt and then goes around the planet instead of hitting it directly. That's what's keeping was keeping us safe. And now is the you know magnetosphere is failing, We're going to be seeing a lot of changes happen. I mean, I don't know if this is what must school's planning on, and this is how he wants to get to Mars or whatever, but that once that radiation belt is down, that's when people can leave or massive solar flares can come in.
Speaker 4: So well, I think I think Ellen, if he doesn't know, he'll gets surprised because what he intends to do was done many years ago. So of course this is all speculation. But you had several problems, several programs, including one in the sixties that was called Alternative Free. That was when they when they came that report from the forties saying that this was going to happen. That was censored many years and now we got to report back.
Speaker 1: A few years ago.
Speaker 4: They decided to create a plan to take the best people that they can find, snap them and.
Speaker 1: Take them to Mars. And true or not.
Speaker 4: What I can say is I when I was still on Facebook from my first account, it was blocked. They kicked me out. There was this guy that was keeping sending me messages from five days, ten days to ten days. He send me message from what he called It was his sister that was one of those persons that was on Mars. She was getting quite old and could move around less suspiciously. Everyone knew her, and she was managing to send him several pictures of that that unfortunately was lost among with my ten thousand images from my disk when it broke. But I had lots of pictures of the place itself, of one of the facilities there, and there was no AI to create those images. Not I never found anywhere or nurse, but could be an underground place, could be many things, could be completely false. But the fact is there are at least two documentaries about it. The alternative Free that was banned television. I still have it. And at the end of the documentary you see a ship landing with two astronauts, so three astronauts on Mars, and that those crappy cameras and they was talking to Houston. Of course it's not televised. This is completely private, right, we never gone to Mars. And so when they land, the first thing they see is what they thought it was a rock because they were starting to film to the outside, right Koreans to see we're landed on Mars, and one of the rocks starts moving, and then it's panic and then the image is cut it by the Houston cuts completely the footage, and that's how it ends. Mars was an inhabited planet, at least as a biome. I don't say it has intelligent life as humans. But you have ruins, you have Sidonia, you have two three faces. One of them they destroyed completely. If you go and see the first Viking images with the images you see today and the images they presented in the middle has nothing to do with it. It is either it isn't the same structure or it has nothing to do with it. Because the first face that Viking take the picture off, it's almost above it, and it's a perfect face. It's a perfect face. It's like sculptured in marble. And the second one they showed us was like a very eroded misconception ape like face that has nothing to do with the pure marble one that was the initial image.
Speaker 1: And now you see a nuked I.
Speaker 4: Call it nooked because I think they obviously send something there and actually destroyed it, because no erosion on Mars would cause that kind of destruction on the structure.
Speaker 1: Well, have you ever heard of Joe McGonagall. They call them remote viewer number one. No, So Joe was a He was in the army for a lot of years. He became special Forces. He did a lot of stuff at Vietnam, and then he got hired to be a remote viewer for the government. Well, he never wanted to remote view anything that he couldn't confirm, because anything having to do with unconfirmed reports just becomes useless in terms of your tracking data. As a remote viewer, you have to have confirmation or disconfirmation to know if you're doing it right or not. Well, he was given a target for his coordinate remote viewing of Mars one million BC, and he was seeing pyramid shapes. He was seeing a huddled group of people who were you know, maybe like twelve feet tall in this sort of you know, dance of death. Because they knew that their planet was dying and they had to get off of the planet and probably go to Earth. Well that kind of thing. He's like, well, what is this place? What are you talking about? Because remote viewing you're not supposed to know what your handler is hiding from you first off, and so he's like, well, yeah, this is Mars one million bc', and he's like, I told you never to give me anything that I can't confirm. So instead he went to JPL and he started to look up the images of the area on Mars from today in that remote viewing that he that he gave, and he found a lot of corresponding images that matched his view into Mars one million BC. So he did get some confirmation that there were structures in this area, and there were structures large enough and not natural enough where you could see them from the satellites that were going around Mars at the time. So you've got a lot of tangential confirmation at least through what he was saying. And also the isotopic radiation in the Mars atmosphere is significantly similar to the isotopes produced from an atomic bomb, so they might have tried to get their own core going again or maybe they were trying to nuke the atmosphere to create enough particulates to start having that heating effect again. Or there was a war going on in space. These are all different ideas, but you know, if that's If that's the case, and Mars was habitable at one time, who.
Speaker 4: Knows what they tried to do to make it better, But we know, haven't you seen total recall?
Speaker 1: Right, there could be a lot more to that total recall movement.
Speaker 2: Put your hand on that thing and you just have to react as you get to go.
Speaker 1: Well, if you look at the shape of his hand in that in that he had the three fingers. But that's right, that's also the Jewish symbol that they use in Star Trek that means live long and prosper there. But that was also a wish blessing. That's where Leonard Nimoy got it from because he was raised at a Jewish household. That's actually part of Jewish magic. So I think it's kind of interesting that they have this triedactal hand that's using the same sort of shape that you know they used in Star Trek and several other different forms well triedactal mummies down in in uh right, So this could be some sort of genetic memory or ancestral memory about these triedactal aliens pieces with eggs inside of it, and the guy paid for the testing and the testing came not human.
Speaker 4: So whatever it is, that's that's probably the thing that should be getting more attention in the world right now, because I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Why are people paying it? Like, I'll retweet it and they won't even get.
Speaker 4: A single hit, like nothing, nothing, nothing, it's too far out right, doesn't matter if it is real. That's how consciousness works. It doesn't matter if it's if it is too far out outside of your belief system, you just don't pay any attention to it.
Speaker 1: So I think this had a lot to do with their presentation of those fake mummies and the Mexican Senate right after twenty seventeen. They had these paper mache mummies that they brought to the house and they're like, look, these are real, and they're like, looking at it, there's no way. But this is different than that. This isn't the same group, no note at all that, But I think they were successful in poisoning the well so much. Yes, now you can just show it over and over again, Hey, these are mummies that are tried to act on, not human. They found it.
Speaker 4: Through You can put the most believed person on the planet speaking about this and presenting on TV for everyone to see, and when it ends, people go, oh, this guy used to be good.
Speaker 3: We used to be able to trust this. Now it comes with this bullshit. It's too far out. It's too far out. But it's a funny thing. Society is because.
Speaker 4: The way they use the system to control this belief system is as as all evanders, he says in Harry Potter, is terrible but great because they are amazing. I take my head to these people, because the capability of adapting, the ability they have to create things that have no purpose than to serve themselves, the manipulation, the subliminary information, the educational system, the destruction of family, the destruction of sex, the or gender sorry because sex made people missink another thing, the destruction of gender. Sex is being implemented greatly, especially visually. So all of this, the crash of the educational system they are leading us into. If we are thinking that the world is going to end, and I'm trying to keep in charge of things, and I know it's going to be tremendous chaos and upheaval, and I will have to implement things that some people will applaud and others won't. What I have to do is to dumb these people as much as possible and put it under my spell. So when I call, I get only the dumb and the idiots to come to my side, and I will be able to keep manipulating them. They will be few more manageable because a lot of them are going to die anyway, and the ones that resist will have to live in the wilderness with stone age technology, so they won't be a problem and they won't want to come to our side. So what I have seen in these twenty years or so is that there will be a rift in society where we'll have to choose social credit or wilderness. And I think they were ready to consider us that wilderness, as long as we don't interfere with society excelf itself. So, and if you think correct about every time that there has been a catastropher, you see more or less this. You see these cities organizing, but a lot of people living free and wild, and then eventually the cities grow enough and they absorb these sites that these other communities that have no way to defend to the more advanced society in technological terms.
Speaker 1: Right. And I think if people think they're immune from being influenced by the government, now that you know, social media and influencers have kind of taken over. Just remember anytime you see these bills passing in the House, there were a group of people out there who were specifically saying, you cannot limit welfare recipients access to soda. Right. These were conservative influencers who were being paid to put out that message. So all it takes is a little bit of push from the higher ups, and this entire alternative media sphere goes the exact way that they want them to go, just a little bit of a push. It's an unfortunate reality. But we haven't really escaped the matrix of information yet.
Speaker 4: I made this question recently, how is it possible because I'm not American, but you are, how is it possible that there is not an upriot of the whole American people. When they finally some years ago or last year, I don't remember, they revealed how they started Vietnam War, that they dressed Americans as Vietnamese, they stole a Vietnamese boat, and they attacked their own harbor to simulate an attack from the Vietnamese, and that's what started the war. So this came out, and I didn't see any group of Americans say, and all the people that died, and all the people that we send into there, and all the trauma that these people have, and the problems that cost for the families and the development of the country and so on, was all made by the government. And I don't see anyone, any American come out in cre or groups, not one, but groups of US people saying this is a scandalous thing that cannot happen. Let's create systems of transparency, let's finish this rubbish of war because we can't believe anything anymore. But I don't see any of reaction in that sense. And I find it fascinating because they know when they could release it and the public just go, oh yeah, yeah, just another thing that they did, as exactly as they will do with the towers in twenty or thirty years if the world does an end, they will also reveal those papers and we'll just say, oh yeah, that's just a thing that they did, and that's it.
Speaker 1: And they get away with it. I think what few people really understand is just how docile the American people really are. We talk about, oh well, at least we got our guns, at least we got our God, at least we got our books. That's not going to hold up. I'm sorry, that's not going to change the opinions of the people who rule you. They figure, you know, you have guns, but we have all these people we can just program to go out and do whatever we order them to. It doesn't matter what we tell them to do. They're going to do it anyway. And so looking from the top down and looking from the bottom up, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of payoff in actually opposing these people by putting their lives on the line. It just doesn't seem to make too much of a difference to the people in charge if you do that or not. They don't really care. And that's sort of the way it is. I mean, unless there is, you know, a surefire way of doing the kind of revolutionary action that's going to be required, people aren't going to invest their time or money in any of it because what's it going to really accomplish. The entire thing is a fraud. It's it's all just a very it's very transparent at this point now that we have no control or say over what our government does, and that's that's pretty much the way it's going to be. So I think really getting yourself prepared and understanding that the idea of self preservation over nation state preservation is going to have to trump, you know, the collective at every time there's no there's no more draft. And it's not because they don't have the ability to enact a draft. People will not do it. We will not put up with it. So at some point, if they come for us and tell us that we've got to be part of their army and we've got to go sacrifice ourselves for the homeland, it's not going to happen. And there's very few people in our lives nowadays that we are willing to sacrifice ourselves for. And that's directly the fault of the people who have taken all of the I hate and trust of the American people and flush it down the toilet.
Speaker 4: Look the military budget in terms of military complex, reduction of arms development, and so on, just that a fraction of that money could end homeless and starvation and lack of medical care in the whole world alone in less than two years. With end anger and the homeless, people will give medical treatment to those who don't have it. So are we advanced? Is this what we are calling this? Is this advanced civilization while we really kill the really advanced civilizations we find in the megalytic world or so on? Is this what we call advance that we can even take care of our own because we have borders, the imaginary lines that divide the country, saying that you are different from me. Just remember what happened in the First World War when in Christmas they decided to make a dinner between German and the Allied forces on the trenches and they played football after the dinner. Next day, none of those that were present accepted to go back and fight. They had to send them home and forbid them to speak with others because the enemy was no longer the enemy. It was just another guy on the other side.
Speaker 1: Right like them. So the definition between good and evil was completely shattered, right, And it's all about the manipulation of polarities, right. So I think if we had a decent education system that broke down these ideas in such a way that they could be retaught to the children. Again, they have to be able to dial up and dial back the education system to make people dumber or smarter based upon the needs of the government. This is why we have public education. Because they found that the people who were educated independently were a lot harder to control than the ones who were institutionally developed. And so the understanding of education is so vital because you see what happens in a dumbed down society. We're looking at it now. The progression of our education system has only gone downhill. You see the grades dropping, you see everything else dropping as we give them more money. It's almost like we're paying them more to make us dumber. That's not an accident.
Speaker 4: Look when you go to a test, and we heard this in Europe for many years of America right now, when you go to a test and all you have to do is put crosses on squares. You don't have to write, you just have to put xes on squares. There's no intellectual involvement in there. There's only the act of a memory saying that's correct or that's incorrect. There's no rational thought inquiring, no justification. There's nothing there's just acceptance, and that's indocrination. That's not teaching, that's indocrinate people to see only that. And that's why when these people came out of the system and they are graduated, they call themselves doctors. That is the most common name on earth. For those who don't know, doctor is the most common name on earth. There's a lot of doctors out there, and that means absolutely nothing. If I know a person that comes to me and says I'm doctor, I immediately lose interest because he's faulted as a person.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to.
Speaker 4: Those out there that listening to this and they call themselves doctors. But that's how I see it, not because I'm not a doctor, but that's like saying, Hi, I'm the king, or Hi, I'm the one in charge here. Oh Hi, I'm the one that knows more because I have this doctor before. You don't know more because you don't know what you don't know. Doesn't matter how much you know, you still don't understand what you don't know. And as long as us that out here are questioning everything and don't discarding anything and taking all into account and not looking at it just from one side, one minor point on investigation or history or scientific approach. We are looking at from the whole bunch, from the metaphysical to the physical. It's obviously that our vision is going to be brother, although perhaps not as correct as he has of that small piece. But that small piece alone doesn't do much because it's not associated.
Speaker 1: It never can get to the answers. It's the type of nominative determinism that really just hits head on into the uncanny valley. So nominative determinism is where you've got a person named right who becomes a lawyer because Lawrence is right. So you've got all these people calling them some doctors who really believe it, but really are they doctors? You know, there's this nominative determinism in a lot of things. You find it. You know, people who are named a certain thing end up gravitating towards a certain field. Uh. I wonder what Ky Dickens, the one who did the telepathy tapes, was meant to do. But you know she's a lesbian. There's something there, You know, there's always something there to this nominative determinism. And so basically, are we the ones determining our favor? Is there something more to the idea that what we call ourselves tricks our minds into believing a certain way.
Speaker 5: She's a lesbian with the way with the name k Y Dickens.
Speaker 1: That's why, that's why she.
Speaker 2: That has to be a joke. It has to be somewhere in there.
Speaker 4: It doesn't need to be if she's the alpha.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I think.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting that, you know, we always end up thinking that somebody else is planning this. But if you name these things and you refer to these things your whole life, do you really have control over what you think and how you feel? You know, you're telling yourself this stuff every single day in your life.
Speaker 4: And if you go to a self motivation or self help or whatever is these conferences, that's exactly what the guy or the girl will hammer into your head. That is, it doesn't matter if you are barefoot, if you believe you have shoes, you have shoes, and so and then there are five thousand, okay, let's put it five hundred people on there. There will be two or three people that we'll understand what he's actually saying and will actually succeed in life from those advices. But the rest of them they just give money to the guy or the girl. There's nothing more. They didn't take that because they don't have it in them. That's why in the first place they are there, because they don't have.
Speaker 1: It in them.
Speaker 4: So right, turning, turning aside, because I don't know how long Nick was was going.
Speaker 1: To have us.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I probably got it about another ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I was gonna say, we can we can use that nominative determinism to help with the poll shift. If we can get everybody to do and think, let's get this over with, we could probably minimize a lot of the damage that can go along with it, because I think there is a connection between the human mind and the and the bio field of the planet.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, and you'll have people feeling it physically as he changes, for sure. But in terms of preparation, I have very simple advice this on your area, because we don't know if we need to run into the sea, run into the air, run into space, or run into a cave. Right, But for us that cannot go into the air or into space, because into the air, I would advise you to those that have air adrooms near you airfields to keep watching what kind of planes are there, and then use flight simulator and learn to fly to fly that plane, because it's not that difficult. I've flown a plane once without any lessons. I didn't land or take off, but I made a one hundred and eighty degree turn.
Speaker 1: To get back to the track and flow a little bit. So it's not hard.
Speaker 4: And I have very little time in flight simulator. So if you need to run to the air if you have an airfield near you, start checking the planes that are there. Learn how to open the.
Speaker 1: The keys and so on.
Speaker 4: Second, go into marinas, look into boats. See what sailboats are there, memorize them, see which one suits you. Because no one is going to ask for it after an event, it's going to be there. It's not stealing because it's social chaos. It's not something we can come back from.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: If it is the same thing that does lasts three days or one week, yeah, don't go and steal. But if it's something that is permanent and you are trying to save your family, just sorry for my language.
Speaker 1: Fuck it.
Speaker 2: Times like that.
Speaker 4: So and find a high ground cave near your home. And this is very important. The cave must have a natural source of water. If it doesn't have it doesn't suit you because you'll have to come out to search for water. But it will be hard enough to come out and look for rabbits and whatever animals are there to eat, so water, you don't want to go around looking for water when they're there's lots of people around trying to steal from those that have something. Last recommendation, don't be a prepper, and if you are a prepper, don't tell anyone you are a prepper, because if you tell people that you are a prepper and you are showing everyone how to prepper, you'll be the first target. When there is nothing available on the supermarkets. They'll be starting to plea they will knock on your door and when you start saying no, no, no, they'll come back with guns. They'll come back with massive people. They'll burn your house down. No one, it's not a dam nor you. So don't tell anyone if you are a prepper, because you're going to be a target for the community where you live in.
Speaker 1: One thing I could add to is there's a reason why we don't have commercially available zeppelins for people to buy. If you think about it, a zeppelin would be like an RV in the sky, and there have been designs I've seen companies that were trying to make that happen. They never, metaphorically reality, ever got off the ground. But if you think about it, you're in the sky. You don't have to power the thing, and you don't have to worry about coming down when shit's going down, right, I mean, if you have a zeppelin, you're in the best position for any sort of disaster because you're not gonna get struck by lightning. You're you're not going to be hit by any of them winds. Winds are a problem, but I mean, that's why you've got a zeppelin is because they're they can be bumpeted by by some wins and not get taken out. They're pretty hardy, uh, you know airships and this is you know, one of the reasons why they got rid of the airships is because of the fact that they were hardy and they didn't take a lot of energy to move.
Speaker 4: You can buy something like that for four people, a Kevin for four people.
Speaker 1: You can buy them.
Speaker 4: They're they're people selling little zeppelins with cavins for four people. They have a problem any wind above seven kilometers an hour, and it doesn't work because the end and doesn't have the power to overcome the winds. So you are at the mercy of the currents. You don't know where you end up. That's that's the only problem. But they are they are available to buy. Yes, they are expensive.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's awesome. That's the way to go, though, you get one of those. I mean, you're talking about earthquakes, you're talking about tsunami.
Speaker 2: And you can go fly over anonica, right, why not? That's great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never thought of that. I thought about a balloon, but then I thought about the winds. But balloons are tough because I mean, it doesn't take much of a puncture and you know, it's not all self contained. But you know, a zeppelin, that's the way to go.
Speaker 2: Man, Yo, do you ever see some of those raves done in balloons? Now? I should you not that I should you not, as you sound crazy.
Speaker 5: I've I've literally seen it where the DJ will go up in a balloon.
Speaker 2: It must be astronomical. It must be just rich people going to it.
Speaker 5: And then people who are in all the balloons they all left up and this DJ and they will just sit up there and listen to this guy do a set up in hide a balloons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when the ground is boring, let's do it in the air.
Speaker 2: Rights watch those things. I'm like, what.
Speaker 1: You want to get possessed by the archives? If you're up in the air in a rave, you're talking about serious interference.
Speaker 5: It's like, what do you want to when you want to know, like the families of the people that are ruling the world, go check out the kids that are sitting in those fucking balloons watching a DJ.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Too much money, too much time, and little things in the head.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Yeah, I think I'm gonna wrap it up, only because unfortunately we do have another show today.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: I would have loved to have kept going, but definitely have you back on again, Ricardo, and I would love you to actually talk on one of your books for real.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I've had all these people on, all these authors, aren't.
Speaker 5: I need to get you on as well, so we'll definitely make that happen. Hill Liss, thank you again so much for joining us, and let everybody know where they can find your stuff again.
Speaker 1: You can find me at the Headless Giant on YouTube. I'm on x Schitzo posting and you can also send your emails to me at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. If you've got an interesting story, some sort of metaphysical paranormal thing happening to you, I want to know about it.
Speaker 5: Yes, definitely send it over and Ricardo, sir, Please remind everybody where they can find all your stuff.
Speaker 4: Sure, they can find me mostly on x as Ricardo Carvalu at the d of Ricardo Calvary one. They can find my videos at History Meets and Legends. They can find descriptions of books at resin. Well, how do you say a resin of a book?
Speaker 2: Resume?
Speaker 5: Oh, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: Summary summary of books in a channel called cashik Records that have some rare books. They are being described that it's too boring for you to read. Perhaps, so you have a summary of the books there. And you can have a look at our magazine pharr Us going to Institute for Natural Philosophy dot org. Check the magazine is free per download.
Speaker 1: And that's probably it. Get my books start us and resonancers.
Speaker 2: Awesome, thank you.
Speaker 1: I need the support. So that's the way. That's a good way to support me and getting something in return, I hope awesome.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Oh, thank you very much, Ricardo. I really appreciate it. Definitely, I'll include his links. Please go check out all his stuff again, thank you, gentlemen. And that was the end.
Speaker 2: Of another called Rejects. And until the next one, everybody be well.