Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, fantastic Thursday. We're gonna chop away at some emails this hour. I'm gonna open up talking about some AI things. This is gonna be something I'm gonna act ham fistedly talk about from time to time. All that and so much more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. So AI, here's where I'm at on it. I don't want any part of it. I don't want any part of it, and yet I'm extremely torn because I know it's coming, and it's coming for every walk of life, no matter what you do. Pretty much, AI is going to become part of your industry, your school, your your whatever it may be. Artificial intelligence is here, and now people are going to be finding more and more ways to incorporate it into things to make life faster and easier and more convenient. Part of the reason I rejected is this. I had said something. I think I've told you this once before. I had said something before about how I didn't want to write another book. I said it online. I've told you that many times about how I didn't want to write another book. And I had a guy reach out to me, a guy who I will not name. I had a guy reach out to me and he said, hey, Jesse, did you know that A I'll just write your next book? And I said, what are you talking about? He said, all your tweets, all your social media posts, you can just click click, click, and AI will analyze all of them and write an entire book based off of what it thinks you will say about certain issues. It'll even throw in some jokes and things like that. Now that's obviously intriguing. I'm not interested at all. I said, no, I'm not interested, But it's intriguing that it even has that ability. But doesn't that kind of and maybe I'm gonna sound like a sappy, artsy student or something here. Doesn't that take something away from it? If that's what I did. I'm told that the future of movies and entertainment and stuff like that, it's going to be hugely AI based. AI is going to write them, AI's going to design them, AI's going to do this. AI is going to do that. Doesn't it kind of feel like they're taking humans out of the earth, out of the equation humanity and I know this again. I know I sound like an art student right now. I realize, I realize how I sound. Quit I realize how I sound. But I like human beings. I like humanity, and don't I don't want to participate. And I'm not sure to what level I'm going to be able to completely abstain from it. It'd probably be naive to think you'd be able to abstain all the way. Even my father, my dad, God rest his soul, my dad for the longest time. Remember, my dad's as old school as you can get. Old school, tough guy, construction guy. Years ago, i'll call it ten years ago. Years ago, I picked up his phone. I was over hanging out with them at the house. I picked up his phone and I forget the number, so I'll just make up a number. But it was an unbelievable number. He had something like five hundred unread text messages on his phone. It was definitely in the hundreds, if not the thousands. I said, I'm gonna make up a number. It wasn't twenty, okay, hundreds of unread text messages on his phone, And I said, Dad, Now he says superhet. At the time, he was a superintendent at somebody's construction company. So he's got an important job. It's all organizing things and bringing in materials and men. He's got an important job. I said, Dad, how are you? How are you not doing your text messages? And he said, I don't have I don't have any interest in it. And I said, okay, Dad, I get it. I get that you're not going to respond. I totally understand that you have to read them, and at least you have to read them. What if there's something important that you're missing? No, not interested, not doing it. He wouldn't do it, even he and I'd say the last five years of his life. Even he, every now and then it was very rare, would send a quick text message, No, it's my dad. So it was never flowery. It's uh, you get fired today, right. It's always something along those lines of saw you on TV. Don't be an idiot. It's something like that. But it was something even he broke down in the end and had to participate because it just became part of life. And I know, AI, I know artificial intelligence is going to force me to participate at some point in time, at some level, I should say, but I hope not. I don't know, Corey. Chris is somewhere, Corey, am I all? What in that? Am I crazy in that? Or you with me in that? I don't? I don't like it? Should I like it? Corey Bin's up a good point. She said, he doesn't like it either, but he's worried for his children. I think about that with my kids. Elon Musk has said stuff about AI, and I'm paraphrasing a little bit, but not much. He said, in the future, because of all these advancements and artificial intelligence and things like that, that human beings won't have to work. Now, maybe he's wrong in that right, nobody can predict the future, but that tells you what one of the smartest men in the world what he thinks the capabilities of AI are going to be in the future. I'm with Corey, what does that mean for my kids? What if they don't have to work? Don't you just kind of turn into this lazy, worthless slug if you don't have to work, where would you be in your life? Maybe you're younger than this, but I know where i'd be if I was let's say I was twenty five years old, maybe fresh out of the Marine Corps loved drinking beer and nothing else at the time. What if somebody said, hey, here's a billion dollars, you don't have to work. I would like to think I would have worked anyway. I don't know that I would have why work. Everything's taken care of. I've got a maid, and I've got a chef, and I've got a private jet, and I've got and I've got this, and I don't have any obligation to do it. This is the exact kind of thing I'm worried about. And if they do want to work, I think we can all assume at this point in time that AI is going to because it already is eliminate some jobs. I know for a fact we have AI robots unloading Amazon trucks in certain places that I've already been told that that's kind of thing that's happening. I know for a fact that these driving services to ubers and things like that of the world, door dashes of the world, they're already starting to phase out the human element of that. But those are good jobs for people. There's a good, solid job people used to get by. Some people feed their families on that. So already we're seeing it eliminate jobs. What about my kids? I have two teenage boys. How limited are their options going to be in the future because of this advancement? And look, I I went off on all this because there's a headline AI starts autonomously writing prescription refills in Utah. I don't care about prescription refills. I don't care, you know, but that it's involved in the pharmaceutical industry. It's not that specifically that bothers me, But you look at stuff like that. Every time I read a headline like that, I'm aware that AI is already doing things for people, eliminating the need for human beings and taking the humanity out of something. And I think that's the part of it. Like I said, that bothers me the most when I try to get a hold of customer service like UPS. I was screaming about UPS earlier because I had to talk to some foreigner on the phone who couldn't speak English. You know what I was doing before I got to speak to that foreigner on the phone, talking to some automated AI chat bot on my phone with it, and all I did was kept typing representative at all capital letters before they finally just put put me through to a phone somewhere. I don't want to talk to a computer. I don't want to have any sort of a relationship with any sort of a computer program. And I don't know, as forty four year old Jesse, I don't know to what level I'm going to be able to abstain from that for all of my life. It'd be like saying I'm never going to use the internet. Well, that's not necessarily realistic. At some level, you're going to use the Internet to function in society. Now, I know AI is here. Don't even know why I went off on it, but there I went off on it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We have all kinds of emails still, and I have to clear out some room because tomorrow's asked Doctor Jesse Friday. Somebody wants to talk about the Minnesota state flag. We're gonna talk a little bit more about that ice woman shot by ice, so on and SOB so so all that and so much more whatever. Hang on, It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. Rolling into ask doctor Jesse tomorrow. Remember the email in your questions Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Before I get back to the emails. I'm gonna touch on something here. I know you're seeing the exact same tactic I'm seeing today when it comes to the Democrats, the communists talking about that woman, that thirty seven year old woman who died yesterday, she tried to ram into an ice officer. You're seeing a couple different things. You're seeing she didn't try to run into them. You're also seeing there's no proof she was an activist. There's no proof she just dropped her kit off. And hearing these outrags just lies, it makes us think this it's just a natural reaction. We think, how could you lie like that? Why would you lie like that? She didn't try to hit him. I watched the video of it. I saw her try to hit him. Why would you lie about her being an activist? We already have heard from people who say she was not only an activist, she was leading the group. Why would you lie? If you ask that question today, why are they lying? Why would you lie? It's such an obvious lie. Everyone's going to know you're a liar. Why would you lie? Okay, let me ask you. Do you have a Democrat in your life known as a liberal? Aunt? Peggy in this show. Maybe it's a coworker, maybe it is your aunt, Peggy, maybe it's your brother. Whoever, do you have a Democrat in your life? Okay, let me ask you this. Do they believe George Floyd died because of a police officer kneeling on him? The democrat in your life, do they believe that? Now, that's that's factually incorrect. Documented medical examiner even said George Floyd died of a drug overdose. And not only is it factually incorrect, that information is out there already. It's out there. That's why I know it. I don't have some special access to I wormed my way into a vault that is publicly available information. Anybody can go read it. Anyone can go learn that right now. Why does the liberal and Peggy in your life believe that? Because she never tries to escape the world of make believe that we talk about so much, and because she's not interested in escaping the world of make believe. The people who control that world, who build that world, who maintain that world, that would be the media, Democrat politicians. They can make her believe anything about anything. You have already watched the video of the woman accelerating at the ice officer. You've probably seen multiple angles of it at this time. I have as well. That information is publicly available. The liberal ant Peggy in your life will deny the video you have already seen because she resides in that world, and those lies that are told and repeated by the communists, she believes all of them. And remember this, the communist is not at all concerned with the things you're concerned about morally. One of those, one of the main is being a liar. You don't want to be known as a liar. Even if you are a liar, you don't want to be exposed as a liar. Right, Nobody wants to be known that's a liar. He lies, she lies. It would bother you, wouldn't it. You don't want to be called that. The communist doesn't care about that at all at all. He does not care if he is known as a liar. Everything is about the revolution. You can call him a hypocrite, you can call him a liar, a murderer, a thief, or whatever. He doesn't care about this because he does not share your morality at all. They will stand up, you know what they'll say to this day in fact, I saw a communist. What is her name? I'm gonna pull this up real Okay, this is completely unprofessional. I'm doing it on my phone, so bear with me for a second. What is this lady's name? I want to make sure this communist gets credit for it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Here it is Julia I off eye Off. She's a she's an author. Apparently Julia I off lie Off whatever. She's an author wrote a book called Motherland, a Feminist History of Modern Russia. Whatever. She said this online today. Remember there was video of January sixth too, lots and lots of video way more than this. They actually did assault and kill cops. No they didn't. No cops were killed on January sixth. That's not something that happened. Not only is that not something that happened, but it's documented, well documented. It's well documented and well known by this time. So why, I mean, why would you come out and say this, she said it last night. Why would you come out and say that five years later when everyone knows it, everyone doesn't know it. Your liberal and Peggy still thinks cops were killed on January because that world of make believe is reinforced and that Julia Eye off flaw what I don't know how to say your stupid name. She doesn't care if you call her a liar. She's interested in the revolution. Communists lie about everything at all times because lies are necessary for the revolution. You can scream until you're blue in the face that their hypocrites and their liars and their thieves and their murderers. They don't care. Frankly, they take it as a compliment. Yes, I'm lying to move the revolution forward. Don't feel anything. They don't feel anything bad about it at all. All right, speaking of lies, Oh, my back's always gonna hurt. That's a lie. My shoulder, it's my shoulder is always gonna bother me. That's a lie. It's a lie. It's a lie that people accept now because they've they've grabbed the ibuprofen bottle a couple times, and it makes it a little better for a little while. But then you wake up next morning it's so stiff you can hardly get out of bed, and you're just thinking to yourself, well, I'm not gonna get younger, so I guess it's here forever. No, you just haven't tried relief factor yet. Relief factor is the supplement drug free, one hundred percent drug free. It's got this unique formula of natural ingredients. Your body's already trying to fight the inflammation. Your body just needs help. Relief Factor is that help? I want to try it. Call one eight hundred the number four Relief. You can try it for nineteen ninety five. That's three weeks of it. You take it every day. Remember, the longer you take it, the better it works. Every day for three weeks one eight hundred the number four Relief. We're going to relief Factor dot com. Now I'll finally get to the emails, which I was supposed to do next the Jesse Kelly on a magnificent, magnificent Thursday. Let's do some of these emails. Dear Bronco, huge chance. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet, but watching one of the clips of tampon Tim Walls Rants recently as he abandons his re election campaign, I noted he was wearing a lapel pin of a Somali flag, not a US flag, not a State of Minnesota flag, but a Somali flag. Can this guy not read the room? Well, maybe you were not aware the Minnesota updated its flag. The state of Minnesota not long ago. Tim Walls did this. By the way, the state of Minnesota had a normal state flag. Then they chose to update the flag. The flag was noticed almost immediately by people as looking extremely Somali. Pause on this for a moment. You want to go down a little weird rabbit hole. I'm only inviting you to do so because I've done so myself, So don't feel like a weird freak when you do it. Somalia, as most countries are, is not just one big place. It's divided up into stage province. It's like all countries are. You know, That's how it goes. Go look and do a little Internet research on all the different flags from inside Somalia. You'll notice something about those flags, maybe maybe a white star. Now go look at the new flag of Minnesota and tell me what you notice. This is how conquest works. The truth is, if if you want to be elected in statewide office in Minnesota, then you need the Somali vote because one hundred thousand people who vote every single time is an extremely powerful thing. You have to have that vote. If you have to have that vote, you're going to give them things, and they're going to want more than just a welfare check. They're going to want they're going to want to plant their flag, if you'll pardon the pump. Governor of Minnesota talks like this.
Speaker 4: I want Minnesotas to hear this from me, the desire to get out in protest and to speak up to this administration of how wrong this is, that that is a patriotic duty at this point in time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jesse, is it possible that woman shot by Ice was actually trying to avoid the agent and she was just a bad driver because she's a woman. That's not right. Okay, one, that's funny, but two again, that woman is the mother of a six year old Corey producer Corey brought this up before the show. It was a really great point. I was thinking about it. What kind of a mother drops her kid off at daycare school and then immediately goes to impede Ice from deporting foreigners.
Speaker 2: What kind of a mother would dream of that?
Speaker 1: You know how, you know how furious I would be with ob even if it was for a cause I loved, in, a cause I believed in. If she dropped the kids off, if they were if they were that agent, she dropped the kids off a school and immediately drove down to some rabid protest of some kind. What kind of a mother even dreams of doing stuff like that? But that's how they do it, Jesse. I remember hearing one of on one of your shows. Someone gave me a cursory review of the ken Burns documentary of the American Revolution. The verdict was predictable from one of your fans. However, I'm watching it now, as you will admit, ken Burns knows how to tell a story. His passion for historical detail rivals yours. As I watch, I admit that I frequently find myself saying that's not the way I heard it. But the show seems very well researched. I think you should watch it because it gives good food for debate. Love the show. You're filling Limbaugh's shoes, so on and so forth. Well, I won't watch it, And it's not that you've made a bad argument. I have a lot of pet peeves. It's not just foreigners and customer service. I have a lot of pet peeves. I love history, as you know, I'm obsessed with it. Can't help it. It's it's my passion. I love it. I love reading about it, watching it. I love talking about it, as you know, it's love history. I hate how the Communists have perverted in distorted history all across the globe. It's not just an American phenomenon. Remember that, you know the great man Franco Franco, the leader of Spain, who thought the Communists in a civil war and stopped the mass rape of nuns and the execution of pre He saved Spain from certain annihilation after the Communists took it over. And then, while you may not agree with every part of his rule, ushered in years of prosperity, safe country, by all accounts, a wonderful place to live. My sister took a vacation to Spain. She was with a big tour group, and her tour guide trashed Franco the entire time to the entire tour group. That's just how it is there. Now they took over the tour guides, the history books, and now the great man who saved their country is trashed by the historians. It is not a small thing to me that America hating savages have taken over the history industry in the United States of America. Because they come at it, they have all these details, right, They have so many details. He has this document and he knows names and dates, and I don't know that stuff. I never knew that. And because they have a volume of knowledge, it makes normal people like me and like you give them a certain level of respect. We're going to listen a little lean in and listen a little closer when they start telling us history stories. But they know that, and that's when they just twist things just a little to make sure.
Speaker 2: Here's the accurate history.
Speaker 1: Of why America sucks.
Speaker 2: Here's the accurate history of.
Speaker 1: The genocide of Native America. This is how they do it. It's one of the most damaging things that communists have ever taken over. It's the history classes. They write, the history books, the history textbooks. They're your son's history professor in college. They're your daughter's history professor in high school, where they will, of course, they'll teach history. All these dates, all these facts. They must know so much. Surely whatever they're saying is true. And then they'll take that respect that is given to them and they'll use it on behalf of the revolution. And there's no better example of this than ken Burns, because he does make a great documentary. I've told you before, his Civil War documentary is one of the best I've ever seen in my entire life. He does do great detail, he does have a great knowledge of history. He does put together a great product, and then, like all scum sucking democrats, he uses that respect you give him to twist things. Yes, here's all this knowledge of America. Why it sucks, Here's this knowledge of our founders. This is what George Washington did when he wasn't killing slaves. It's how they do it. It's it's very subtle. Remember, if you want to get somebody off of their current path, the best way is not to slam the brakes and try to turn the car around on them. That's not the best way to get somebody off of their current path. The best way to get someone off of their current path just an off ramp, you see I No, no, no, no. If don't turn around, just just veer to the right a little bit. You barely even have to slow down. Just veer to the right just a little bit, and then after that they'll get you done.
Speaker 2: Just veer to the right just a little bit, then a little bit more, and after enough, veering to the right you've made the one to eighty and you're racing the other direction.
Speaker 1: And our history professors and history and the ken Burns of the world, they're masters of that. All right, One more segment Hang onities the Jesse Kelly Shoe final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on eighth Thursday, But keep in mind we shall return tomorrow for ask Doctor Jesse Friday. You can email me Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Email your questions and now they are already stacking up. Hey, Jesse. Regarding the levels of commis elite or street to me, they're all the same evil dirt merchants that they are unapproachable at any cost. I have zero mercy or pity on any of them. I understand that. I understand that when I was talking about that dead woman yesterday, I did express sympathy, and you've heard me do that before. I know the street animals are rabbit and demonic. I know they are, and I know they deserve to be arrested and thrown in prison. But I also know that the elite communists in our society, they pray on the broken people, They prey on stupid people, criminals, drug addicts you know, have you. It's a joke, but it's not much of a joke because of the reality of it, the reality of what percentage of liberal women are on anti anxiety medication. We've talked about this before. The percentages are through the roof, through the roof. Now let's have a chicken or the egg argument. Did that start the SSRIs? Did that start before or after their commitment to communism? Because communism will make you miserable. You're always miserable, You're always bitter, everything always sucks. That much is true. But isn't that kind of woman also the ultimate candidate for communist propaganda? Isn't she the ultimate mark for communist propaganda? Who's more susceptible than her? I mean, what is she here when she hears things like.
Speaker 3: This, Our neighbors are being disappeared ps without due process. It is just called kidnapping. Then show up and use your voice. Put your body on the line.
Speaker 1: Put your body on the line. Our neighbors are being kidnapped. You, because you're a sane, normal person, would never be prompted to go try to impede ice from deporting rapists based on lines like that. But you're not a deranged woman on Anti Ying's ID medication, she is. There are legions of them out there and they're some of the most committed communists in our society. Also, this is on Sienna. But it's basically simple, which is, if you're confronted by a moving vehicle that could be a threat to you, get out of the way of the vehicle and don't shoot at a car. That is John Miller, he's the chief law enforcement analyst on CNN, your Liberal and Peggy hears that, and she hears an expert and says, well, the cop should have just he should have just dove out of the way. Why didn't he just dive out of the way? Is in everything like the matrix Jesse, there's a big lesson in January sixth for the right and that is quote, what was our role? It was an op that we fell right into. I remember seeing it go down and thinking, this is bad. This does not serve us, no plan, no goal, no rationality. That's fair. That's fair. And a lot of people saw January sixth for what it was before it happened, and they avoided Washington, DC because they knew the possibility the FEDS would use it the way they used it. That's very true, but let's also be fair about something. Human beings oftentimes they need huge wake up calls before they will make changes. Right, Hey, I need to work out. I know I'm in bad shape. I'm out of breath going up the stairs up. That's a mini heart attack. Okay, I'm gonna start going for a walk every day. We're all like that. I'm me too, me too. That's how human beings are with white guilt in the country, white guilt. White guilt will cant the right drowning in it too. It took George Floyd's death and the communist activism in the wake of George Floyd's death before so many Americans woke up and finally said, Okay, I don't want to hear it anymore. All right, I'm done with that, no more. Race communism don't care. It takes big events, jarring events to wake people up sometimes, And if you're one of the people smart enough to see it ahead of time, that's good. I'm glad. But if people are waking up, here's what we don't want to be. We don't want to be the well glad you finally woke up. Guy, when someone wakes up, you want to be the Hey, glad you're here guy. Remember uh COVID that was one of the things I got right. Hey, this is crazy. You don't ever shut down an economy. It's never gonna stop. I'm never taking that poison shot, all those things. I got all that right right. Well, maybe you didn't get it right right away, that's okay. Maybe you were one of these people. Well it's fifteen days and we don't know what we have. We have to win. That's okay. Maybe you got a shot two, three, four, Okay, you succumb to the largest propaganda operation in the history of mankind. That's kind of understandable. When every politician, Republican and Democrat, every medical institution you've ever trusted, every media organization, when every force around you is telling you the exact same thing, it's really understandable if you fell for it. If you didn't, I'm very proud of you. I'm impressed by you. I think that's wonderful. But you know, we get these emails from people, Jesse, I feel so stupid. Jesse. I got the shot for work, and I wished I hadn't. Jesse, I bought into it. At first, but okay, everyone wakes up in their own time. Oftentimes people they have to get burnt bad before they do it. That's why I talk about LifeLock to you. By the way, people, when you talk about identity theft, if it hasn't happened to you, it feels so far away. Well, I know it's a bad crime, but it happens to other people. Oh, I know it's bad. It happened to my neighbor man. That sucked, But I'm fine. It's never happened to me. Is what you get before it happens to you. LifeLock will It's not just that they'll make you whole if it happens to you. They prevent it by monitoring your stuff. They give you a heads up. Hey, just a heads up. Your social Security number just got leaked here. You need to put this on. You need to do LifeLock. Is how you stop that before? I've told you before. Don't call LifeLock after it happens. Hey, can you help, it's too late. Before before it happens, call one eight hundred LifeLock. Use the promo code Jesse. You save up to forty percent off your first year when you do that. One eight hundred LifeLock or LifeLock dot com promo code. Jesse terms apply, and now here's a headlock by it go. You know the thing headlines We didn't get to you, Biden. FBI put Texas Catholic school teacher on the January sixth watch list after a false tip from a former friend. I would certainly hope it's a former friend. Just the reminder of how the communists use government power every time. Ford just lost twenty billion dollars on its electric vehicle investment. Not that I'm going to shed any tears for Ford, but I do kind of feel bad for these corporations because communists take over and they force them to do all these ridiculous things, and then, of course not if it's profitable, and they lose a fortune and everything sucks. But ask doctor Jesse Friday doesn't suck. That starts in twenty four hours. Are you ready? That's all