Speaker 1: This is sixty agenda.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Andrew got my boy Justin Ward on the court again. Nope, and we talk about what they want and this time we.
Speaker 1: Got a special special treat for you.
Speaker 2: We got a guest our first one, and we're super excited about that. So we aren't even gonna do any any entrance besides welcome in Cosmic Peach and go ahead introduce yourself and let them know who you are for anybody they might not know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for having me. I of course, I've been doing this for a while now, and I always like meeting new people because I have a tendency to just hang around like the same five podcasters all the time. So when you reached out, I was really excited because I'm always down to talk about conspiracy stuff and get a new perspective on things. So yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, super excited. It doesn't always go as smooth as it did for you. You were quick. Yeah, we're excited, but yeah, yeah, welcome on.
Speaker 2: I know you did some stuff on Monarch it's right in line with what we talk about the mind control and probably touch on some of that stuff, and yeah, where do you want to kind of take it first if you want to kind of keep it around those whatever you.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'm into all kinds of stuff lately. Actually, I've been working on a bunch of new series. I had Dead and one on Program to Kill, which is a book by David McGowan, and it's really good. It's kind of like serial killers, like programmed c I A serial Killers. And then I did one on like weird obscure Cults and yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: That one with the Catcher in the Rye book, right, that's.
Speaker 3: That's part of it. But he actually so Dave McGowan. He wrote Weird I think it's called Weird Scenes from the Canyon about Laurel Canyon, and that's another series that I did. But he more so even goes into like John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, like some of the most notorious serial killers of all time, like David Berkowitz and some some different guys like that, and then he breaks down how they're all connected and they're all working with three letter agents and the murders are weird. Of course, you got like Charles Manson, he's probably one of the first ones.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, we covered that. We went over the Laurel Canon.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't know David McGowan did so much on serial killers. We talked about the whole kind of like hijacking the hippie scene, and you know, it wasn't really organic movement, and we kind of tied that all in with them k ultra and you know, everything else that was going on.
Speaker 1: And I've been trying to.
Speaker 2: Really drive at like the Satanist aspect of it. It's kind of always intertwined. And I've noticed even with like the UFO movement with kind of this idea of psychic it's like, dude, I don't think people see it, but it's clearly the same kind of philosophy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, one hundred because well, it all kind of goes back to Satanism in some way, because even with like a lot of these serial killers, if you look, come from like generational Satanism. Henry Lee Lucas was another serial killer that came from generational Satanist And as far as like the UFO movement, I was researching. This guy's name is or was, Andrea Pooharich and he kind of started the UFO thing in the late sixties early seventies, and he built like some tower and he was going to like try to make contact with these extraterrestrials or whatever. But he was heavily into Satanism, and I think a lot of you know, if you look at like Jack Parsons and like a lot of these guys, it all kind of goes back to ritualism and Satanism in some way. But it's somehow intertwined with getting people to believe that aliens are going to come back for us. That it's kind of like the Prometheus thing, right, Like they seated us here and they'll come back for us one day and they're really super highly advanced and we're all gonna love them and it's gonna be be a big fucking party. And like they really really want people to believe that it.
Speaker 2: Was rebranding the Arkon kind of concept with Gnocissism, Like they're just rebranding and kind of that fallen Angel whatever you want to you know, there's so many different you know, the Pantheon of Gods, however you want to look at it, and I feel like it's just a rebranding, you know, where now it's the Onuaki. Before it was the you know, Greek Pantheon or whatever, Babylon, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: So I think.
Speaker 2: That's pretty apparent once you kind of get into what all kinds of time. That's why it's funny today. I was thinking about it, the whole probing of people, like whenever they're you know, they get I was like, think about it. It makes more sense whenever you know this sexual, ritualistic aspect of it, that there's people.
Speaker 1: Getting probed for it, you know what I mean, and that kind of yeah, we laugh as well. I was like, that's clearly part of it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, for sure, dude. And it's like, before I was this far into like my conspiracy theory life, I used to watch documentaries with that guy Travis Walton from Fire in the Sky and I was so obsessed with it, and I was so sure that had to be real, and like there are really aliens and they'll really come and get you and like do experiments on you. And the more I've kind of like grown in my thought processes, I do believe that there could be I don't know if you'd want to say, like empty biological vessels that are mistaken to be like gray etis that the spirits of these demons can enter into to interact in the physical world, so it's less about like a like an entity like a gray or like a whatever. People see these like alien beings and they're like, Oh, they're the gods of old and they're the I less think that, and I more think that they're either hybrid beings, some type of like half human half fallen weirdness, or like in the case of like the grays, I think they could just be like empty biological vessels that have been created to act as like a host, so these spirits can just enter into them and like use them to interact. But I'm not I'm just not sold on the aliens from other universes that have put us on Earth that are coming back for us one day and they're the good guys and all religion is wrong. I think that they'd love for us to believe that. I think that they're pointing us in that direction. Have you seen how many oh UFO spotted here, ufo spotted there. I'm getting sick to death of that shit because it's like, you don't even know what that is. That could be our stuff.
Speaker 1: I think it's our stuff.
Speaker 2: I thought it was our stuff because of the bell that goes all the way.
Speaker 1: Back to Nazi Germany.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've got a clear picture of something that's touching along the lines of that technology in the forties, and then right after that you have the Roswell, and then after that you have all this kind of explosion on the UFO scene. But that's why it's clearly tied to the occult with the Nazis, because I mean they were into the occult as well. And then you get into Aleister Crowley the Lamb Being, which is like essentially the epitome of what we say gray aliens look like. And I just think that maybe it's not the gods of old, but maybe it's this idea of like there are intelligent entities that you can't come into contact with, like your brain is a receiver kind of thing with Carl Jung how.
Speaker 1: He taught that.
Speaker 2: And I think that I don't know if they're God's, but they're definitely like I don't know, like messing with us or maybe like to like the idea of messing with this physical realm in some weird way, like it feeds them gets into that weird reptilian idea, but maybe not on a physical realm, but just kind of like there's clearly intelligence is because every Isaac Newton Tesla, they all spoke to some weird deity, you.
Speaker 3: Know they yeah, they're all channeling yeah entities, And well you might find this interesting. But I've recently started a new series on sleep paralysis, and there are a lot of theories because when you're under sleep paralysis, there are certain entities that show up almost every time. There's like five main ones that everybody sees, and it's like, have you ever had sleep?
Speaker 2: I'm actually thinking about the only experience I've ever had whenever I was a kid, and I never have thought anything of it until obviously, like more recently as I've learned this stuff. And whenever I was a kid, there's I just couldn't wake up, and I like my eyes were like glued shut. I thought there was like crustover mer but they were just glued shut, and I was seeing what people describe as the machineos and I at the time, I didn't see it that way. I just saw like these little things with like you know, it looked like machine. I didn't know what I was looking at. And then as I got older, I kind of remember that experience whenever I was listening, like Joe Rogan one time, they start mentioning that with the DMT thing, and that really kicked off this idea of like the entity. I don't think it's a good thing, you know what I mean, necessarily like this playing round DMT and you know, mushrooms.
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't know, man, I don't think it's the smartest way to go.
Speaker 2: The feeling I got when I saw that was terror, you know what I mean. Terror, I can't imagine it.
Speaker 3: Horror.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, get into what you're into with the Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's exactly what you said. And I did mention DMT and other like hallucinogens in that series because I feel like it opens the door and you have no control over what comes in and out of that door. I mean, some people have said, like I felt unconditional love and I met these light beings and I had a great time. But then they suffer from sleep paralysis later on in life after they've done like either DMT or whatever acid. And it almost makes me wonder if it doesn't open a door in your mind that you can't close, and that these these entities kind of like the movie The Horror movie Insidious. They wait for you to open these doors so they can get in. And if they can't get into your physical body, they'll just like torment you in your sleep or try to the they'll try to possess you or oppress you. And so a lot of people describe seeing like this old lady like a hag. A lot of people describe seeing shadow people a hat man with like a weird, you know, wide brimmed hat. Some people describe seeing gray eats.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like.
Speaker 1: That was in the movie Point with Kind.
Speaker 2: That was in the movie The Fourth Kind with the owl, where they said that the owl, the owl, the owl, it's actually an alien that he's seeing, and it was during that paralysis he was having. Makes sense, they're tying it together for you. I mean, it's pretty clear. I just don't think it's aliens, you know, right, Yes, that's.
Speaker 3: Where I am. I'm like, at some point, all of this has to be intertwined and there has to be like something that's connecting all of it. And there was even I don't know if you're like a big Ghost Adventures fan or not. I am.
Speaker 2: I used to be, like you said in the beginning, it was big into like the cliche pop conspiracy stuff, same same, And I got into the you know, theology kind of the idea of everybody's philosophies and started seeing the patterns, and then got into freemasonry like what they talk about.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, it's all making sense the.
Speaker 3: Same same, Yeah, yeah, I did, oh for sure. I started watching Ghost Adventures when I was like a little kid, and it's always just been something that I'll like turn on in the background, like as I'm working on notes or something, and just to have in the background. But they ended up going to this place it's called like Stardust Ranch or something like that, and it was a guy who kept saying that his wife was just getting rape by aliens every night, that they would just come in his fucking house and just like just yeah, dog shit out of his wife's every night, and if.
Speaker 1: It's not happening, it's just a weird fantasy he has, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Right, So they did like this investigation or whatever, and they did catch like a little bit of evidence. Nothing like me major obviously, but it caught me to thinking again because he said, when let's just say he's telling the truth. He said, when all of this started happening, he noticed like a strange like demonic presence in his home that was accompanied with alien visitations. So I mean that has to be connected somehow, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, you know I was thinking earlier you would mention, you know about like access in that part of your head or you know, what do you did all the mk ultra like the idea of kind of I feel like what they're trying to do is like the movie Split, where they just create, like they get you to disassociate, and then once they have that kind of split in your brain, it can be taken advantage of when the time comes, you know, whatever that may be. You know, whether we're talking about activated you know, assassins, or we're talking about just a crazy person who says they got adducted by an alien, you know, where they kind of feed the narrative that they're meant to feed because they've been implanted with memories or whatever the case may be. And I think that that's what you, like you were saying, if you have a regular person you're trying to kind of split their brain, then they're doing all the right things on a mass scale with everybody now you know where you've got mass trauma events and then you know you got constant phone distractions, hyper sensitivity, you know, suggestibility all going on with everybody all the time.
Speaker 1: You know. So now I feel like we're a on a weird mask.
Speaker 2: Like they've digitized it and made it where they could do it on a mass scale, where if you are a person who doesn't necessarily use their brain or kind of just you know, goes through life, goes through the motions, you're going to be that person that's easy, easy pickings, you know, compared to like somebody who kind of tries to think, you know, for themselves, and so like not a big thing anymore people think them for themselves.
Speaker 1: So obviously it's easier now, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we're getting a game ran on us from multiple different levels, I guess, And I think that they use trauma in various ways if they can't physically get to your kid, which is what they'd love to do. I mean, I've covered SRA satanic ritual abuse in several of my episodes, and I'm sure most of the people who listen to your show or even yourself understands the basis of h satanic ritual abuse and what it does to children, and it's to essentially split off a piece of their personality, create an alter in the child that's programmable, and then they insert like trigger words and things like that, so they can call upon this alter personality whenever they like a Manchurian candidate kind of a thing. If they can't physically get to your kids, the next step would be to get them through whatever they're consuming. And that means not only food, which is important because we eat toxic dogshit on a daily basis and we feed it to our kids. If they can't get you through there, then they'll get you through media, which is movies, music, whatever however they can get because your eyeballs, there is so much I could get into, just like with the human eyeball. But essentially they are like little doors that when we consume through our eyes, it goes straight into our brain and into into our soul. I think there's no like filtering process too.
Speaker 1: There's something to the windows to the soul thing. Have you found? Have you found some deep shit about it? Go ahead, get into it. Well.
Speaker 3: So I have a friend that I work with and he operates the Occult Rejects podcast His name is Nick and he is an ex magician and he used to be a part of the OTO. He's no longer a member, but I've spoken to him at length about certain aspects of just like how we're so easily how they run spells on us through things that we consume. And he actually has the theory on the eyes, like there are little mirrors in your eyes, and I mean just the composition of the eye itself is like a magical thing. Like if you really think about our eyes, like what attracts us to certain people with and we're not attracted to the you know, It's like I could see somebody and be like, oh, I'm totally attracted to them, and somebody else could even be like they look like dog shit. Like what is it about our eyes that like feeds into our soul? It can create our physical surrounding. It's like the matrix. What what is it about our eyes that we can process the world around us and we can say yes, this is real because I can see it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's it's very interesting.
Speaker 1: It makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: I mean, like love at first I you know, it's like something resonates on a soul level just by seeing it just.
Speaker 3: By seeing a person. Yeah, I used I used to think, like everybody is a little bit psychic. You know, everybody's got like some kind of an intuition, whether you know, some people are more in tune with it than other people. But I used to be able to like look at somebody and be like, dude, I don't know what it is about them, but they're just a creep. They're probably a pedo, They're probably doing weird stuff, and like, who knows if I was. I know for sure one time I was right because I ended up googling the person and they had like a bunch of stuff, like weird federal prison time for like child abuse. But yeah, it's just like your eyes process information and it goes straight into your soul and you can like interpret that to be reality. The problem is our eyes don't tell our brain the difference between watching something on a screen like in a movie, and watching something in reality. So when we watch horror movies or if we watch something that's incredibly violent, our brain can't distinguish that that's just a movie from reality. It goes all through the same processing systems, So it's so easy to use bright flashing lights weird like Alice in Wonderland type of visualization, and it can literally hypnotize us and we won't be able to tell the difference. Our brain at least doesn't know the difference between reality and what it's consuming through the screen. So I sometimes will watch something and I'll feel like weird about it for a couple of days, Like if it's like, you know, super gruesome or like a real like headfucker like a David Lynch movie or something, you know, it like fucks with you on like a different level. Yellow Way dude in the soundtrack in itself will get you on yellow jackets.
Speaker 1: Like thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's exactly I Every time my wife wants to watch it, I always instantly I'm like, yo, skip that intro, or I'm walking out of the room, like I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I can't be in the room while it's on. I really can't.
Speaker 2: And then just watching the show in general, like I can't watch it before bad I'm like, this isn't a before bedsh like there's something about it.
Speaker 1: I'll wake up in the middle of the.
Speaker 2: Night and I have to like go to the bathroom and be like thinking about it. Like visuals will be going through my head because when you first wake up, you still your imagination's on ten.
Speaker 1: And so I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 2: You know, this is probably why I woke up, because I was sleeping and thinking about the shit.
Speaker 1: You know, that's definitely something to it. You know.
Speaker 3: My husband actually got me started watching it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's definitely something to it.
Speaker 3: He was like, oh, there's this show. You'll love it. It's called Yellowjackets. And I was like, well, I like paranormal stuff, and I like I kind of like fantasy stuff or like documentary type stuff. And I was like, what is it about this you think I'm He's like, just tress me, you'll love it. We got all the way to this last season that's brand new, and I am done with it. I can't watch anymore. I'm just this is the last that was last season that I will be a part of. I just can't do it anymore. There's something about that show. I'm with you. I've canceled it. I can't do it. The intro, the whole soundtrack is fucked, the visuals are crazy.
Speaker 1: Everything that you know what it is is, it's a ritual. It's storry to cut you off. It's a ritual itself.
Speaker 2: It is if you think about like they're trying to take everything as far. Yeah, they're trying to take it as far as they can take it. See what they could put in front of you, cannibalism, you know, whatever it is, and we're just going to see how far we could take it.
Speaker 1: And whenever you look at what they.
Speaker 2: Do in rituals, it's usually taking your mind and to delete your identity, kind of reform your identity. You do things you would never do, like shadow work is what they call it. But like you know, a kid that you do essay too or whatever, like a transsexual, all kinds of shit where by the time you're done with it, you're now reborn in this weird left hand path kind of version of reborn, you know, versus the Enlightenment ren reborn, you know. But yeah, I definitely think that that's what they're trying. They're trying to just see what they could do to in a microway disassociate some people that are kind of susceptible.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like you said earlier, I do wonder go ahead, I think we got a lag.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think it's lagging just a little bit. I was gonna say, what's worse is like, we're adults and we're suffering, right, What's worse is that they target children with this stuff. And I think a lot of it is in like Disney Marvel. I mean that stuff is like on ten with the programming stuff.
Speaker 1: And more subliminal.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. But what were you gonna say?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh, well, earlier you were saying, you know, you thought that kind of everybody was semi clearvoyant. I guess you could say lack of better terms, Do you still feel that way? You said you used to feel that way, so I didn't know if you changed.
Speaker 3: Well, I still feel that way. I just feel like the way that people are getting there worries me sometimes because like some people, their antenna is just really really sensitive and they can't help it. They just like pick up on stuff or like know stuff they shouldn't. And then there are people who like kind of already have tapped into the ability, but they're like, oh, I bet I could enhance this or amplify it in some way, so they start practicing what I would consider to be black magic, even though they say that it's not black magic. They're opening doors to shit that they don't fucking understand whatsoever. And I've always wanted to like do the ghost adventures thing and like go to haunted places and like investigate them. It's always fascinated me. But at the same time, it's like I don't want to use dowsing rods, I don't want to use wu giboards, I don't want to use tarot cards.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: I think that everyone has a bit of like a psychic ability or like a clear voice, and some people are just more since to it. But I think that the new age spiritualism is to try and use tools, if you will, to try and enhance or to amplify the ability, and it ends up getting you sleep paralysis or some shit like that. Or you do like hallucinogens to try to open your mind and shit like that because you want to be all spiritual, and you end up getting like possessed by demons and you don't even know it. I mean, it's just what people don't understand is after you've opened the door, there is a fifty to fifty percent of having a positive experience or a negative experience, but you have no control over what comes through the door. Zero You have no control over it. So yeah, I think that everyone too a certain degree is probably I think that's how we're able to be programmed so easily too, is that we're all kind of in tune with something and we don't know it, but using things like Ouiji boards and stuff to like contact, I don't know. It's like I want to believe in psychics, I really do, because like I have a lot of like loved ones I'd love to talk to, you know that I can't. But at the same time, it's like everything that that person says, like a demon would know that shit, Like they know everything. They could trick you so easily. It scares me, you know.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's how That's how I've been talking about this and about how we feel like, well, I feel like Chatgubt and like all these kind of you know, memory learning, you know, whatever AI programs that they have going on, they're already at the level of like Oracle just about like whenever there's psychic maybe not oracle, they're trying to go for oracle.
Speaker 1: But they're at psychic level now.
Speaker 2: Like I had mentioned, how I put maybe talk to Chatgubt minimal and I put in there just to see it because I saw somebody posted about how it pretty much called out exactly how our family is without you know, meeting them, you know, on like some psychic level shit, And so I was like, let me see if it does it for me, And I put in there, what's my grandma? Like, it called out that she was dead, and like, you know, she was probably a Catholic Catholic and she definitely was.
Speaker 1: She was a nun Like. There was a lot of like crazy shit it called out.
Speaker 2: Then I asked what my dad was like, and it called him out to a tee And I was like, this is crazy, And what it is is like obviously the behavioral analyzing patterns, but it's on a level that's so crazy because it's data, you know, data attracting millions of people's conversations and just learning on the fly how to like essentially be a psychic, you know what I mean. And so I think it is kind of like approaching that level where we're now hardwiring exactly what you're talking about. So if you don't believe in the spiritual version of that, that's okay, because we're going to have the physical version coming soon.
Speaker 1: And I think that's equally terrifying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's terrifying a shit to me because I just think that it's like opening, like I said, a door to some shit that we know nothing about. I think that's what they were trying to do in the desert when that like I think it was like l Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons and like the Babylon workings, and they were trying to open this gateway and that something came out and they couldn't put it back in, and it's just loose on us and.
Speaker 1: All I think.
Speaker 3: Right there you go, Yeah, I mean they loosed some shit up out of there that they didn't know anything about and could not control at all. And that's what chat, GPT and all this stuff is. To me, It's like where did this come from? It's some they're gonna try to somehow make this a sentient type of like I literally think we're headed. They would love for us to be headed towards like some kind of Prometheus alien Covenant type of society where we have you know, like what's his name in all the alien movies, David, And he's like a I don't know, he's like a synthetic human that has like synthetic yeah, right, like AI chat GPT intelligence knows everything, but somehow starts thinking for himself and shit like that. Like I think that they would love us two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you think about two thousand and one a Space odys sy that movie, the same thing is how right, how was that version of him?
Speaker 1: Where by the end I believe that like nobody made it.
Speaker 2: Except for one new man, and it was how He's the only one that made it, and he was the synthetic biological. So they're showing that to get to this next version of this world when we're headed to and the whole movie is just showing you the evolution of man. It's very symbolic, but in the very beginning it shows you, like the dawn of man. It shows you canaan able when you know, the first kill. It goes all the way fast forwards to when they're on a rocket ship in space, and it's kind of saying to get into the next stage, you've got to be this version of you. They're kind of indicating a weird way that like you have to be synthetic, biological, whatever, you know, and plug yourself in, you know, And I do think that's what they're kind of telling us and letting us know in a weird way, or letting each other know, and then some people are just kind of figuring it out, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's part of like the the monarch mind control stuff too, is that they've put stuff in movies for so long that it's shaped the way that we are headed now. And Kubrick is like a genius at that because I'm I'm one hundred percent sure that he had something to do with a fake in the Moon Landing. I'm one hundred percent sure that he put clues in movies like Clockwork, Orange The Shining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see the little floor design behind you from the floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love, I love you know, he's he is amazing.
Speaker 2: They say, they say that that movie, they say that that movie two thousand and one is what kind of got him drafted or scouted by the government to fake or record the moon Landing, faked version of it. And you know, he was probably already involved, but if not, then that definitely was what got him involved for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he knew something because the last movie he ever made, Eyes Wide Shut, I mean, blew the lid off of some ship that I don't think anybody was ready for. And then I think that is ultimately what ended him up dead, even though they say like, oh he was a chainsmoker, he was getting older, he had a heart attack, whatever. It was like, Oh, just so happened to be right as he finished Eyes Wide Shut, and they they took it to the studio and edited a bunch of shit out of it, and then he turned up dead. Right, So I mean, I think that they use stuff and it's like, if you look at the way that movies are heading, it's all very a post apocalyptic kind of war the world, or like contagion, the substance. It's all about something getting inside your body and it's like messing with your biological systems. And they all but predicted COVID and a bunch of movies and TV shows, and it's like, that's why I think the monarch mind control is so strong in Hollywood is because they've used these actors and they've used these movies to create our future for so long and to prepare us for what's coming, especially Netflix recently. If you look at some of the shit on the shows and stuff on Netflix, it's like human animal hybrid babies and like demons, and you know, it's just like okay, like this is where we're headed.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Like I forgot who somebody owns Netflix that's connected to exactly what you're talking about. I cannot remember. Yeah, I cannot remember who it is. But I want to say it goes into the Harley Pasternak relations, I want to say, which is funny to me because that's exactly to me, the modern outward monarch kind of system going on now. Is that trainer dude who's like, you know, you've got Mac Miller on his roster, Britney Murphy, Kanye Ariana Grande, like all the people that are either going crazy or dying mysteriously, he's like their trainer, you know. And I don't know if you know about him, but he got yeah where he went to school for the mind control in Canada and everything else and nutrition. It was nutrition, but it was also how caffeine affects your brain and other things, you know. But yeah, I think that that's kind of the I mean, you're seeing it where it's right in front of you, that this dude is just in and out of all these people's lives as they're going crazy or dying because they aren't staying or getting with the program.
Speaker 1: And it's kind of like they don't even hide it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You got people like kennaz Owns talk about where it's clearly right out there in everybody's face, and it's crazy that I.
Speaker 1: Wonder how many Harley's there are, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And oh, what a billion of them? Dude, there's gotta be a million of them. Because it's like if you can look at it from several angles too, because it's not only the people at the top of the top that control everything in Hollywood, it's also the actors too, because things come out about them and then you look back and it's like, oh, Tom Hanks, Oh this person, Oh that person, And you know how many All the Disney kids got raped, all the Nickelodeon kids got raped, And if you look at them now, they're all crazy. They're all batshit fucking weirdos like Amanda Bndes, Britney Spears has lost their freaking mind. I mean, it's and then like Corey Feldman, God bless that guy. He's totally lost it. He thinks he's Michael Jackson. And then you know, if you look at the directors, Steven spe Olberg, all of these guys, they're all weirdos. Tied up into those.
Speaker 1: Are the Layl Canyon guys, a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's like direct line right to it, and then you have the next generation. But I mean everybody's so adjacent it's almost funny.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I have like zero faith in cinema anymore of these days are like people who actually want to like make good movies. But I've fallen victim of into like loving all the Judd Apatow movies and like super Bad and all that shit because it was like, you know, it was such a relatable form of comedy, you know, and I really loved all of that. And then recently it's like Jonah Hill's an asshole, seth Rogen asshole. They're all vaccine pushers, they're all weird libs, and they're all like, I don't know, anybody you ever thought was cool ever has turned out to just be a retard. And it just makes me lose faith in everything. Because I grew up listening to like nineties country, and I love Dolly Parton, and then she was singing like songs about getting the vaccine and like anybody you ever loved ever has just turned out to be such a complete and epic disappointment. And I mean, I don't know about you, but like even like Laurel Canyon stuff. Why I was so upset by it is because I loved the music. Well, I do love the music from the sixties. I mean it was like all I listened to when I was little. You know, my mom played it all the time. It was very nostalgic for me. And then growing up and realizing like the guy from the Mom's in the Papa's had an incestuous rape and ass relationship with his daughter, like her entire life somehow connected to the Black Dolly a murderer. You know, it's just like Jim Morrison. Definitely c I A. I mean, you've ever looked up to you ever, right, It's like it's all just a bunch of convoluted lies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would upset me. I was like, not Jim Morrison, come on, so what did he even do all those psychedelics?
Speaker 1: I mean maybe, but I don't know. It's that's a wild one.
Speaker 2: Because I watched the documentary about Jim Morrison a long time ago, but I remember there was one scene where he did that adrenaline blood and I remember it being super like oculty, and I want to go back and watch that over again to see, like just to see you know what they were portraying again, cause yeah, there's something there.
Speaker 1: And then that with the uh what's what's Oh yeah, fear and loathing. They do the same thing with the adrenaline blood. Are they drinking straight adrenaline blood or is this other shit? You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm curious, like who the who? Like who even knows? And like, for me, I loved Hunter s Thompson, I loved Johnny Depp. I loved all of those assholes. And then like the further you get into your conspiracy life, you realize you cannot have any idols whatsoever. The point of being a conspiracy theorist at this point is to basically destroy all of your idols. And it's it's a weird journey to go through because you almost feel like blackpilled at a certain point, like you can't trust anybody. Nobody understands where you're coming from half the time, Like even some of my family members that will die on the hill that Tom Hanks is a good guy. All that stuff is made up about him, you know all Jim Morrison is a cool dude, and he his dad wasn't you know the one who started this right trust the science, right Fauci stand up guy.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's it's hard to find people, even in your normal life that can understand where you're coming from. And then it's another thing entirely to be able to have friends with people. That's why I love meeting new people in the conspiracy theory world that understand that they're you cannot have any idols whatsoever because they're all to some degree part of this mind control staged. I think we're living in one of the most interesting seasons of American horror story. I say that a lot, but it's true, and you know, it just gets more and more fucked up, like the deeper you go. And like, for me, one of the things that kind of I think that both of the things I'm most known for talking about I actually went on tinfoil hat both times was Laurel Canyon and Marilyn Monroe, and she was another one. It's like, if you even look a little bit, you will find so much stuff about her death. That's just like they'll just kill you. I mean, they'll kill you and they'll make you. That's where the whole suicided thing came from. You know, I don't think Jim Morrison is dead, but I think that there is a lot of celebrities that just get murdered and they say it's a suicide. I think that there is a lot that No, actually, I've been right. Yeah, I've been doing a lot of research into like celebrities who get repurposed. It's like they kill off the character.
Speaker 1: Jim Morrison, Jim McVay. Yeah, go ahead. I did see your thing with Tim mcvaigh.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we got into this because I was gonna ask about that one too, But go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I think that if you are valuable enough to them, that they will kill off your character and they will repurpose you into some other type of character with a new name and a new life and everything. I think Jim Morrison was done. I think that he wanted out and they faked his death. No, I didn't see the body. Did you see the body? I want to see a corpse. I want to see a casket, a casket to Jim Morrison photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I want to like, was was there no autopsy for for him? I guess yeah, I didn't know that. I didn't know there was no autosity report, but.
Speaker 3: Somehow he just died suspiciously in a bathtub somewhere, but they did no autopsy. I've never seen him in a casket, and so I do think that his character was repurposed. I mean, I know that sounds stupid to say, but it's like they've faked.
Speaker 1: I want you to keep going, because that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: I kind of do believe it at this point, because yeah, I mean, whenever you think about it, there's a lot of people that die that just doesn't add up. Like two big ones for me, which I don't know where or how they repurposed them. They definitely probably just hid them away. But two big ones for me is Adolf Hitler and Osama bin Laden, both of them very clear the skull wasn't his, It was a woman's for Adolf Hitler Osama bin Laden, and it was clearly a photoshop picture that they released, so there's no photographs of him, you know, dead, and then he was dropped off in the ocean, so we never gave him.
Speaker 1: I watched I watched Tadam husaying get hung on TV whenever I was a kid.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna tell me though, issam bin lad and the big the way worst guy wasn't gonna be killed on TV. You're gonna just drop him, you know, in the dark somewhere and not tell anybody until after.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense to me.
Speaker 3: It's because they're not dead. And the one right, and then the ones like Marilyn Monroe who really did die horribly, they'll just they they lie about how they died because it's like they murdered her. But then they have to come up with this big lie story about how she killed herself and like all this stuff. But the ones that you look at and you're like, no, way, like no, there's no evidence even supporting the fact that this person is dead. And one of them is Timothy mcveig, right, if you put like his face next to that one politician guy, it's like that they're the same. That's the same fucking guy. That's you're not telling You cannot tell me that's not the same fucking guy. The ear lobes everything. That's why people started thinking that they replaced Joe Biden. The whole skeletal structure was different on the guy that they put out there, Sleepy Joe, Like he didn't even have the same bone structure as the original guy, right, So I mean, how easy could it be for them to take a celebrity. I think Tupac is still alive, you know, they've repurposed his character. I think, you know, there was somebody my husband talks about this one, but he became Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: Bill Hicks became Yeah, yeah, first one that is like uncanny and hilarious, Like I don't know how to feel about it, you know. But also it's like we're always taught that there's you know, yeah, because we're always taught that like, yeah, people can look like but no two people are identical. But whenever you put a side by side and there is not one difference, I mean, what are we suppose to where's the difference at in his arm? Like I don't understand, Like it can't it can't be the identical everywhere but one place, and you know what I mean. So it's I agree, there's something there for sure. Now that Jimmy Hendricks one is funny to me.
Speaker 1: With Morgan Freeman.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that one.
Speaker 1: I saw that one. I don't. I don't either. There's somewhere it's like put there alive. Like what was the other one that that white haired dude?
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't remember, but there's like a white hair dude and it was supposed to be somebody else, but I can't remember his name.
Speaker 3: I've seen it. I've probably seen it, and I just can't remember it. But I mean there's a lot of them.
Speaker 1: He's an actor and something.
Speaker 3: There is one. There are a couple that I just absolutely don't agree with whatsoever, like the Morgan Freeman one. I don't think that Katy Perry is John Benny Ramsey. I think John Benny Ramsey. I've covered this at nauseum on my show. But she died a horrible, ritualistic death. Her family was super tied in with like all the eyes wide shutters of Colorado, and she that little girl is definitely dead as fuck. I don't think she grew up to become Katy Perry or like any of that weirdness. But there are even people who say that Nicole Brown Simpson didn't die and that she is now a celebrity. I can't Megan Kelly I think is her name, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ever heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one is kind of crazy, But like for me, I just one of the reason why I got into this and why I think it's so compelling is because one thousand percent the original Paul McCartney from the Beatles, that yeah, motherfucker died a long fucking time ago, okay, and they did plastic surgery on this guy who's a whole six inches taller than the original Paul, and the guy that they got to replace him. Guess what way better musician is. Suddenly Paul went from just being a bass player now and can play like seven different instruments and you know, he's grown six inches and like his bone structure is completely different. I mean they will go to the outermost limits, and the Beatles are Tavistock, that's like the Laurel Canyon of the So I mean it was very important to them to keep that shit going. And it was like, oh, the original Paul McCartney died and then this real tall motherfucker comes in and he's an incredible, incredible musician and they start going all psychedelic all of a sudden, for some reason, it was like, look at the difference, look at this shift in the.
Speaker 1: Sound intelligence community got to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also like didn't his teeth his teeth were better or worse than the original part McCartney's if I remember, right, wasn't that one part of it?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, everybody from that side of town has horrible teeth. I mean, everybody in the UK's teeth just completely fucked off. But they are different. I will say that. I mean, either they don't have floor ride or they do.
Speaker 1: I said they probably don't. They probably don't.
Speaker 2: You know, you would think that the UK is subject to everything we're subject to, but I really don't think so, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think really we're like we're really the low.
Speaker 2: I feel like America is like the the bitch that gets the scraps of everybody else's you know, but then we're the ones kind of like like but we're buying it all, you know. But it's like I just feel like everybody gets to reap the rewards of their work, whereas we just get to consume their work, you know, so trying to you know, China, Japan creates and then they.
Speaker 1: Reap the rewards. They get the high speech trains.
Speaker 2: They get the nice you know, high tech whatever, and then we just consume their products, but we don't actually get better things like that make our life better, you know, it's just you know, consumables or conveniences.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that they've run a lot of experiments on us too, Like I think the American people are one of the most experimented on people of all time. I mean, are you familiar with who Frank Olsen is?
Speaker 1: I know the name, Yeah, go ahead, I do know the name.
Speaker 3: So he was like the the father of the LSD movement. He developed LSD to use as a mind control substance to create mentorian candidates for the US government. And he talked about it and wrote about it and had reports of what they were doing to these soldiers, and it was his idea. He started it, but then he felt bad about it because what they started to do was they would take LSD and they would just spray it on random crowds of people without them knowing, just to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so Frank Olsen decided like he was sick to death of their bullshit and he was just going to start telling everybody what they were doing, the government that is, and he checked into this hotel Statler in New York, I believe it was, and he somehow was overdosed on LSD and jumped through his hotel window to his death. And he was like, well, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't know if it's I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, but all I can tell you, well, Frankles, this happened like in the twenties or the thirties or something like that, when they all this LSD stuff was brand fucking new, like before a Laurel Canyon, before any of this stuff. But he was found to have been like clubbed over the head given a deadly amount of LSD. And then they say he jumped out of the window of his hotel to his death, but the window was shattered, so someone literally threw him through a window to like, if you were gonna kill yourself, Like why would you go through the closed window? Like why wouldn't you open the bitch up for easy access to the.
Speaker 1: What if you don't hit it hard enough, you know, you just bounce off.
Speaker 3: You just knock yourself out on LSD and just like lay there and hope to die. I mean, like literally think about that. It makes no sense. What's ever? But I mean, he said that they would take LSD and just spray it on fucking people in the subway and shit to just see like, oh, let's just I mean, let's let's just see what happens.
Speaker 1: That's wild, dude.
Speaker 2: They did the same shit in uh Saint Louis where they sprayed you know, over the the skies or whatever.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't LSD.
Speaker 2: It was like aluminum, barium, whatever the fuck, you know, some chemicals and they just kept doing it just seeing what would happen to the population, and mostly was on projects, you know, so people didn't really care about them.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they just sprayed the shit out of them.
Speaker 2: So it's not the only you know, they do it all well, not all the time, but they definitely have many instances it's been done.
Speaker 1: I did want to ask you about the other So do you think.
Speaker 2: That that they recast certain peoples in a new character? But then also they throw some like bullshit at you, like, for instance, the Taylor Swift Anton LaVey's daughter, right, clearly she's not Anton LaVey's right, No, So do you think that they throw some like muck the water up with some bullshits? That way, they could be like these people are all just crazy, why you know what I mean, Like you like for plausible deniability, because you have many examples of clearly couldn't be the case, But then you have others where it's like that's supposed to just throw out the question.
Speaker 1: But what do you think about that? Is that a tactic you think they're using?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do, because I think that the plan when they came out with like the platform TikTok, was to inundate you with information that's completely ridiculous sometimes and then throw a little bit of true stuff every once in a while, Like sometimes I'll scroll scroll past the video and I know it's true because it's something that I've researched before, you know. And then there's like other stuff on TikTok where it's like yeah, okay, like it's just some girl cleaning her house for an hour, Like I love house cleaning videos. But what they've done, though, in the conspiracy side of TikTok is inundate you with utter bullshit that is completely preposterous, and then they have people out here saying that shit. And so when a normal person like you or I tries to approach someone on a subject of anything conspiratorial. The first thing they think about is that absolutely retarded soccer mom Karen on her fucking TikTok that saw some video somewhere about some bullshit that's not true, and now they can they put us all in one basket. It's like the gullible idiots consuming stuff on TikTok that they just oh, I saw it on TikTok, therefore it's true, and they go blather it around like, oh, did you see this video? And it's like, dude, you didn't even spend five minutes looking into that to make sure that was accurate shit before you just started blasting it everywhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, and it's more fun.
Speaker 2: It's more fun to talk about that than like real shit, like people that got away from the Epstein situation that never got charged, you know, like people don't care about that as much as they do about the idea of the mud floods and tartaria, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And it's like, what do you do with that?
Speaker 2: You know, because I've noticed that for us, we tried to put some little clips on like AI like made clips that I made, but like you know, would put in the script and it would just generate pictures anyway, So we would put that onto TikTok, and I noticed that anything they had to do with like something real like the Mega Group or Epstein or anything like that, it would just you know, flag it or just I could tell that nobody was seeing it. But then like you know, cern makes led into gold. You know, three thousand views. You know, it's like very clear that they just want the sensationalist and then everything else. They don't really want true stuff going out. And one of we had a clip that we put up it was Alex Jones versus Bill Cooper because I've been trying to point out the fact that everybody seems to have forgotten about Bill Cooper and like what he you know, it's all about Alex Jones, and like he's if you look back at the history, Bill Cooper didn't like Alex Jones because they had.
Speaker 1: Like he had beef with him.
Speaker 2: He said he was too sensationalist, just wanted to put fear into people's eyes, and you know, had to fed relations through his family and so he was like always calling him out for being a shill. And so he predicts nine to eleven because he's watching what the News is saying, and you know, decides he's gonna say, you know, try to predict nine to eleven. And then a month later, Alex Jones does the same thing. Well, Bill Cooper dies in November, right after September, and then Alex Jones is the one that gets.
Speaker 1: To live keep talking conspiracies.
Speaker 2: Now you have like a place for the truthers to go, the revolutionaries to go whenever Bill Cooper's gone.
Speaker 1: And now they got another guy. And then conveniently, nobody remembers anything about Bill.
Speaker 2: Cooper, like Tucker Carlson Alex Jones that he predicted nine to eleven, And I'm like, okay, you've been in the news industry since before Bill Cooper. Surely you have to know that's not true. Like we're just gonna memory hole Bill Cooper is what I'm saying, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: But anyway, they flagged it because.
Speaker 2: All I put was a picture of that for Alex Jones versus Bill Cooper, just a picture, and then they flagged it for violent extremism. I was like, what, I's so, I guess those names. I don't know what it is, but yeah, you can't even talk about that shit. Violent extremism for Alex Cooper versus h Alex Jones versus Bill Cooper.
Speaker 1: That's how I put it, and so clearly that conversation doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I can tell where the buttons are, you know, by doing shit like that and you see what gets flagged and what doesn't. It's it's hilarious to me, but yeah, I was like, wow, I got to watch it.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 3: This is also something that I've thought about before too. And if you talk about it like this is no offense or anything like that. But I did this whole series on pedophilia, going all the way up to governmental levels throughout time, like going all the way back to like as far as I could Franklin Scandal, like in the in the sixties seventies, going basically pedophilia in America until today. And in that series, I said, I just wish that I could get more people on board with the fact that in our community there's already so many little subgroups and sub sections that like war with each other over just dumb ass shit like flat Earth was the example I used, because it's like, to me, all right, let's just say I'm a flat earther, and like I can get on board with that, and I think that that there's something to it, or that there Earth has no shape at all and that we're in a matrix, or that the Earth is like a hollow inside or whatever. I've heard a lot of theories, and I can get on board with like a lot of the stuff that people present because it makes sense to me, like what's what's beyond Antarctica? Admiral bird stuff? Fine, but they will war with each other round earth and flat earth people and like inter dimensional people with like you know, and it to me, it's just like, could we not just all agree that our kids are getting raped physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. They're spraying shit in the air to try to poison and kill everyone. You know, there's poison in people.
Speaker 2: When you start talking about that, start freaking out, start trying to you know, Yeah, that's what they only want to hear about the sensation lists. And I feel like that whole term has been put in there too, where it's like, yeah, we want people warring with each other if you're not. It's the whole left and right thing they need to even within the conspiracy, they need two factions warning with each other because then you're not getting down to the real nitty gritty of the issue, you know, where I just look at usually like the narrative and then I related to whatever philosophy that I kind of know. Where if they're talking about us living in a matrix, and I know the a narcissism, they believe that we live in a matrix controlled by archicons, usually I have to say, Okay, well, clearly that's a gnostic tactic there, and it's done through this like that's usually how I try to gauge what's going on, because yeah, I mean that's really I feel like it's just rebranding of shit.
Speaker 1: That's all they really do.
Speaker 2: And it's actually kind of easy to see once you do it, you know, look at it that way, because yeah, I mean, until you're just getting down to basic like what's been proven and then what's kind of circumstantial but close enough to Jason to what's been proven, you know, when it comes to like Michael Keino shit or whatever, that's the more shit that I like to get into as well, because yeah, there's it's way more prevalent, like with the Diddy thing, like he's not getting charge for any kids that he was clearly trafficking, but he's getting charged with that, you know what I mean. And we're dry and like I told, we talked about this in another episode where I said, I think it's just a humiliation ritual where they're like, look, your reputation's done, you may go to prison a few years, but you don't have to worry about like what Epstein went through, right, you don't have to worry about anything close to that because we won't do that because that will open up a can of worms of who else is involved, because yeah, they got away with it with Epstein, but nobody's gonna not ask ask who else was involved. If you have another person who's been trafficking kids with elites, there's no way that you could just keep doing this and then nobody's gonna like people won't just let that slide forever.
Speaker 1: And so I think that that's kind of what's going on with that situation.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, it's like it's like definitely a humiliation thing with Ditty for sure. And it's like when it first came out, everybody was would say shit and be like no, Diddy, like it's now spun like an entire phrase, like you can just say no Diddy about shit now, and it's like you're done, dude, Like once you have like something like that on your resume, you're you're finished. But at the same time, and I don't know a lot about Kendrick Lamar, but he came out with that song you know, they're not like us, and it was all about how Drake is a pedophile and like all these other pedophiles, and people love that song and they play the shit out of it. I even used it for my series on pedophiles because I was like, at least I know I can get people on board if they you know, because it's like we all know they exist right now ken you know, Kendrick is talking about it. But at the same time that I'm trying to open people's eyes about like Michael Achino, prolific pedophile. You know, he was doing stuff to these kids on the Presidio Military base and they were going home and telling their parents all about it and how they were getting sodomized and raped daily by Michael Achino at his house. And they could describe in perfect detail Michael Achino's home, something that they shouldn't have been able to do. And then Michael Keno turned around and sued the parents of these kids for defamation and he won.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: None of those charges with all that evidence and eyewitness testimony got put to trial.
Speaker 1: You know, nothing happened under that except But That's what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, is like, it's like, this is the stuff that I want to open people's eyes up about because he was he was the colonel, right, he's in the military. He's like, he's like a top dog, right. And if you think it stopped after the nineties, you'd be fucking wrong, right, because it's only gotten worse. But they're more secretive and more clever about covering it up. But people are still arguing on whether or not we've had mud floods and what the World's Fairs were really for. It's like, dude, I'm talking about stuff that's still going on right now too.
Speaker 2: I will say, though the World's Fair, we did a little episode on that just because I was showing out. Nobody's talked about the Babylon ritual that they did where they had a statue of ball come out. They had child sex or child sacrifice like reenactments where they put these little babies wrapped up into the lap of ball this statue while they burned effigies and everything else. And I believe that that was them kind of indicating like the New Age of Aquarius and their New Age religion and everything you've been seeing come out this past one hundred years, that all started steamrolling after that.
Speaker 1: And I think that that.
Speaker 2: Was the huge ritual for the World's like the World's Fair, the world's ritual for the next eon of what's gonna come, the eon of Horus if you talk with Aleister Crowley's shit, or you know Aquarius, if you want to be in a New Age hippie. But it's all the same thing, and it's this idea of what I think to be like Luciferianism, where we worship intellect to the point of us becoming God. So you get rid of the idea of God.
Speaker 1: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Well, we show that technology is so advanced that we can become gods ourselves, because we can leave our own planet, we can create our own reality, we can do all these things that they're showing us now. And I think it's just laying the ground for exactly what I said, And that's kind of what I think the World's Fair was the first that was the main event for what was the comp You know, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Well, and you know Trump is trying to bring back the whole world's fair thing like that's like yeah, yeah, But you know what interests me about that? And I totally agree with you, By the way, I think it's important for people to understand that because of where we're heading, the pendulum is swinging from the far far left to the far far right. And it's done this throughout history forever. It's a pattern that repeats itself. But what I have a problem with is that people don't understand that this is a pattern and they do it on purpose. You have to be far far left to swing it back far far right. It's just how it works. And it's like I said, it's a pattern that's been repeated throughout time, and there is no safe side to be on left or right. I mean, it's just like two wings of the same diseased bird. And you know, if we're all on the Titanic, it doesn't matter because we're all gonna fucking die. It doesn't matter if you're on the left side, right side. You know, if you're upper echelon on the top tier. If you're like poor as shit on the you know, bottom tier, it doesn't matter because we're all on the Titanic. We're all gonna fucking die unless you can get a lifeboat. And the lifeboat is preparing yourself with lots and lots of information about exactly what you and I are talking about, because we're walking into a situation and as a nation, I feel like we've been caught with our pants down, like we are completely unprepared. We don't know what the fuck to do or what's going on. And my entire moral value system has changed since I started my podcast. Like I used to not care about childhood vaccines, Like I would be like, oh, you know, they're just the regular ones, so you know, if you stepped down arresting Yill, you don't fucking die like in the nineteen twenties or some shit like that. But now I'm like anti every vaccine that's ever existed. You know. It's it's just like I recently did an episode with someone on how circumcision for young baby boys is like a form of sexual ritual abuse, and so I mean every single thing that I used to think was important to me, it has just like flown out the window. Now I'm like anti vax, you know, anti circumcision, anti this, anti that. Like I have changed so much as a person, and I look around me and I'm like, if more people could get on board with researching this stuff, I feel like we'd have a ants. But there there's just not a lot of hope. I don't. I feel like maybe that's a blackpill thing to say, but convincing people that you're getting raped physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually on a daily basis is the hardest thing I've ever had to do because people are complete denial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we've kind of said that, like, you know, the purpose of the show isn't really to like wake people up, but more to kind of bring in that descent where like like minded people can kind of talk about it and then maybe figure out ways.
Speaker 1: To talk to other people about it.
Speaker 2: The darkness, you know, where it's like I just want to get as much narrative out there as possible about it because there's you know, yeah, I just feel like exactly what you just said. It feels like a lost battle to an extent, you know. But yeah, I mean it's funny because you mentioned the pendulum thing like, yeah, it's either you get the Handmaid's Tale or you get like Wrenberg Germany.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: There's like the two options you get, you know. And I definitely think I yeah, it's very ironic. How almost it's perfect that lady called it with her story. Just I would have never imagined like a right wing kind of super conservative religious takeover of America ever happening, But now I could actually kind of see it happen more because of the reaction to the woe crazy you know where. Yeah, people just don't know how to find a middle ground, nobody. It's just they're so easily thrown to the far this way or that way, like you said, by design, and yeah, it's beautifully done.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, I could talk to you forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, same, I was gonna say, we are a nation with bipolar disorder, and we're either all the way this or we're all the way that and the more. And I would consider myself to be whatever this means to you or whatever this means to anybody listening, because it's a very fluid thing for me. But I would consider myself to be a Christian conspiracy theorist if I had to choose a team, that's the one I would go. But I just see how there are more and more kind of like Laurel Canyon style takeovers of the podcasting world coming out as Christian conspiracy theorists, and it's part of this far far right swinging. I don't believe that half of them are even genuine when they say that that's what they are, Like Russell brand that that's weird to me what he's doing. And there's been a couple other ones that now it's like, used to be kind of in the middle, but now have went far far right, And it just makes me wonder how genuine that is, because I do see this trend happening where it's like, Okay, yeah, now we're headed back to the far far right. But yeah, I mean it's like I said, I could go on about it for a long time. I don't know where we're headed. But I use podcasting. It's, like you said, not so much to like awaken any new people, as much as I want people to learn shit, and people who are open to it already, I want them to learn new shit. And I almost kind of use it as a therapy session because it just makes me feel better that I can connect with other people who understand that. You know, we're getting a game ran on us, and there were the few against the mini if you will.
Speaker 2: For sure, so yeah, but for yeah, definitely, Yeah, that's exactly what the mission is here, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm glad.
Speaker 2: You know, I want some more like minded people in my life as well, so I could really because you can't hash things out in your mind unless you kind of can bounce.
Speaker 1: It off of other people as well.
Speaker 2: And when nobody wants you to bounce it off of them, you feel like you're just in your own little world.
Speaker 1: So yeah, one hundred percent. You don't want to be siloed off like that. You know.
Speaker 2: You want to make sure you're still on Earth in your logic, you know, because you really get out there, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah it's real. But yeah, I know it's been great. You'll have to come back another time. We'll get into something else again, but yeah, no, we love having you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, if you want to go through any of my I've been doing this for like, I don't know, four years now, which doesn't seem like a very long time, but it feels like it for me. Because it's like, I'm almost three hundred episodes in. If you ever saw anything that cover that you'd talk about, I'm down to come John Benet or program serial Killers or what have you, but always always down to do whatever.
Speaker 2: We kind of just yeah, we kind of went all over, but hey whatever, there's a lot of cool pieces you have with all that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we'll have to get into a deep dive next time. For sure. Got you a little introductory.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah done, but hell yeah yeah, tell them where they could find you, uh, you know, so people could check.
Speaker 3: You out, danks. So I have Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts, it's audio only unless you're subscribed to the Patreon, which you can find just by looking for Cosmic Peach. But I put bonus stuff on Patreon. I put all the videos. Everything's ad free, and uh yeah, I so you can either do Patreon or just find me on like Spotify wherever. I think Spotify is gonna give me the cold hard boot in the ass because I use a lot of copyright music on my episodes, so we'll see. Yeah, they used to not care.
Speaker 2: My boy Justin can my boy Justin can cook you up any any beats you neat just so you know, Okay, if you're using actual music that's already made obviously for a reason, you know that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean I would try to be sly about it, but I think they're I think they're hipped to my game now because I'll put like seven minutes of a freaking song and.
Speaker 1: There's like, yeah, you're playing with fire. Yeah we haven't tried that yet.
Speaker 2: We'll have to sometimes do we could get away with but yeah, well yeah, we'll see We'll see you again on here. You can stay on from it. This has been another episode sixty agenda.
Speaker 1: Thanks for checking us out. We'll see you next time.