Speaker 1: It is about that time. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome into f FPC Insider Access live here on the Better Sports Network for Fantasy Football Night in America. Hi, Hello and welcome. I am your host at Eric Balkman on the X. My name is Eric Balkman. You know me from the Rodovus High Stakes Lowdown, the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, and of course the f FPCMFFPC dot com the Fantasy Football Players Championship. We've got a great show for you tonight, and joining me on the program is the one, the only, the Kramer centric on AX. Of course, Ryan Kramer the founder co founder of the Sports Gambling podcast the Sports Gambling Podcast Network. You hear his work on VSEN as well. Ryan, So glad that you are hopping aboard tonight. Now. Part of the reason I have you on too is and we'll talk about pros Versus Joe's at the end. What night are you drafting in Pros Versus Joe's?
Speaker 2: We are drafting on Monday, Monday. Yes, and thanks for having me. I know, I feel like a whole bunch of events are happening right now. That helped me remind remind myself that football season is about to be here. One of those is chatting with you every summer. So yeah, good to be here and happy twenty twenty five football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's exciting. This is our second to last show in July. We'll do our last show of July next week. I'll tell you all you viewers what's coming up later on with our final show in July. But then we're into August, Man, and then it's just like at the Fantasy Free for All, which is going to be great. And if you're looking to maybe jump in some tournaments and jump in some drafts prior to everybody else jumping into it, check out the FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament. A million dollar grand prizes at stake. Three hundred and fifty dollars will get you into it. You're gonna get a fifty dollars discount on every third team. You get drafts both live and slow running. Now the seven Bananas promo has been live. We have given away thirty five I think now free FFPC Bestball Tournament teams. We've given away three FFPC main event teams for those players that keep getting the seven pick multiple times in a row, and if you get it five times in a row. You're going to get a free Jungle Safari for four courtesy of the FFPC. If that's not your jam, we'll just give you fifty thousand dollars instead and you can do with that what you will. My FFPC dot com is where to go for that, along with the FFPC Main Event, which is our flagship tournament, a million dollars grand prize there as well six million dollars plus prize pool. You can jump in both slow end live drafts going on there. The FFPC Best Ball and super Flex Bestball tournaments are live as well. Three hundred thousand dollars grand prize in the Classic Best Ball Tournament that's going to set you back one hundred and twenty five to enter, but there's also one hundred thousand dollars runner up prize in that as well. The super Flex Best Ball Attorney thirty five dollars to enter and you're still eligible for a one hundred thousand dollars grand prize there. Thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour clocks. There dynasty startups going on my FFPC dot com. They start at one hundred dollars, they go all the way up to five thousand dollars for entry fee. So whatever price point you're looking for, we have your home for dynasty fantasy football at the FFPC. And to second that motion, two thousand plus leagues over the last fifteen years, none have ever folded. My FFPC dot com is ready to go for that. Shout out to our producer Matt Deutsch tonight, let's get into it. A sigh of relief. Ryan with in New York Jets training camp today. I was just going about my normal Thursday morning and then all of a sudden, my x feeds hit with all these potential season ending injury doomsday chicken little reports about Justin Fields, who is apparently going to be okay. The latest we have on this from the Jets about four hours ago. Fields is considered day to day after he dislocated a toe in his right foot this morning. The team stated today Justin Field avoided serious injury and significant miss time. There is no fracture apparently as well connective tissue. We don't know. Maybe there's some damage there, but we have no idea what's going on there. But ultimately, given how bad this could have been, this is a positive result. Positive report on Justin Fields. A little over six weeks he has until the start of the season. The Jets take on the Steelers in Week one and the Aaron Rodgers Revenge Bowl. I bring this up Brian number one because it's very newsworthy. And number two, if we look at where Fields is going in the FFPC, big gorilla right now, and anytime we cite Adp on the show, we always give a shout out to Fantasy Mojo at Fantasy Mojo on the ex Fantasymojo dot com. That's Darren ARMANI. He is the godfather of the FFPC pros versus Joe's and if you are playing in the FFPC, highly recommend you get a subscription at Fantasymojo dot com.
Speaker 2: I bring this up.
Speaker 1: Also because he is quarterback eleven at the eleven oh eight right now. This is behind Murray and Prescott, it's ahead of Purdy and Kleblelliams. You and Sean just did your Jets' preview episode of the Sports Gambling Podcast and it was pretty glowing about the Jets. This Field's news, Like, obviously you're holding your breath a little bit. It seems like everything's okay. Are you adjusting the way you're drafting fields at this point based on this news or is this sort of a has it become a non story less than twelve hours later?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's it's pretty wild the timing. We've done this a couple times where we break down a team we know, like we ended our team preview ten pm Pacific time last night, so Wednesday, July twenty third, and basically woke up to the news, and yeah, I think as far as adjustments, I mean, I had just finished getting into a scenario where I was buying into the positive you know, tail outcomes and a lot of those having to do with justin Fields running the ball, Justin Field's hitting ceialing outcomes with rushing touchdowns maybe leading the league in rushing touchdowns one hundred to one, leading the division rushing touchdowns twelve fifteen to one. So yeah, to see that. The toe injury tows are always tricky. They seem to linger. I'll wait and see. I'm not a doctor. It does seem like all of the scary stuff didn't happen. But let's see how he's doing, you know. Side note, I love them Week one too. As far as which side of that revenge battle, I like I love taking the points with the Jets there, So, yeah, a lot of things for me to think on, but as of right now, seems like it's not serious enough for me to adjust. And yeah, I love Justin Fields as a second quarterback in these Best Ball drafts because I mean, I think they're leaning into the run game. And I'm sure we'll talk about Braylen Allen later, but yeah, there is a lot to be optimistic about when it comes to like this team and their ability to at least be a power running team.
Speaker 1: Ryan, if you were drafting in the FFPC main Event, the Big Gorilla Bestball Tournament or whatever, and you had Fields on the clock, you don't like dial in like, Okay, this is my quarterback I would have taken had he not gotten hurt. Are you still taking him at that same point or are you bumping him down a little bit just because of the nebulus situation where we don't exactly know everything and this is kind of kind of depend upon over the next few days or weeks or whatever to see how he bounces back from this.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we find out he's missing games, I think you yeah, certainly, so I guess from that perspective. Maybe I'm holding, but maybe everyone else being scared off just allows me to draft him a little bit more. I still will find myself having a hard time passing on him because of what at that time in the draft. To have that type of ceiling opportunity, it's hard for me to pass that up.
Speaker 1: I want to move from New York all the way to Tampa. Jenna Lane, who who covers the Buccaneers for ESPN, reporting yesterday that Chris Godwin went underwent a second ankle procedure this past spring. Reminder to everybody that god Went dislocated his ankle in Week seven last season. It was one of the worst nights of my twenty twenty four Ryan. It was right after me, as a Brewers fan, saw Pete Alonzo launch a two run homer off of All Star closer Devin Williams to send the Mets on in the MLB postseason, And if it couldn't get any worse, one of my most drafted players last year, Chris Godwin, Like fifteen minutes after that home run by the Polar Bear, I see Godwin dislocate his ankle in a meaningless game. It was just it was an awful, awful Thursday night. It's been more awful for Chris Godwin trying to recover from this. He has not been participating in team activities this offseason. He has officially started camp on the pup list, and now we're kind of finding out reasons why maybe he's been slower to recover than what we thought. Jenna Lane says this was a minor procedure. It was more of a clean up procedure, but it also was not a surprise that he had this. Now, if he remains on pop for a for a significant amount of time, then yeah, exponentially, he's going to be falling down my draft boards. Twenty nine years old and Ryan I brought this up on one of the Processes Joe's broadcasts earlier this week, and the timeline of this was Godwin dislocates his ankle in week seven, he signs a significant deal extension contract extension with Tampa in March, and then just over a month later, the Buccaneers use their first round pick on a Mecca at BUKA. I present that without context, these are the facts of the story or the facts of the case. As Kevin Bacon from a Few Good Men would say, and they're indisputable. Now take that from what you will. How are you reading between the lines? How are you handling this Chris Godwin thing? You know, you're gonna be drafting and pro versus Joe's on Monday night, and there's gonna be a time where you and Sean are considering a mecca at Buka. There's gonna be a time where you, guys, I think at some point would be considering Chris Godwin here. How should we be readjusting the way that we're drafting Buccaneers receivers, specifically Godwin and Agbuka based on this piece of knowledge.
Speaker 2: We were very in on the McMillan piece last year, and so we were dialed into this this passing game. And I think people forget how good Godwin was in those first six weeks last year, three three games north of twenty two points in full PPR. So yeah, I mean, I think them drafting the receiver is you know, the timeline is very interesting with them drafting the receiver, spending the of the draft capital on it. Buka there tells you everything you need to know about the Godwin situation. Clearly they're uncertain about it. And yeah, I think we see lots of players start the season, start training camp on pupp and then it's part of the plan. You find out later it was that was part of the plan. They were always going to get ramped back up and show up week three. The problem here is, I think everything else the team has done makes me think they don't know when he's going to be available. So if you're asking me, like, the bet for me is is he going to play seventeen games? Absolutely not. Is he going to start to see and on the pup I think probably, which means you got to cap him out at maybe twelve games. And so yeah, I mean I'm to answer your question, I'm not drafting. I'm hoping someone else is going to pull that trigger because I I to your point, I'd much rather end up with Evans, Ribuca or even McMillan. So unfortunately, because man, his efficiency was so good last year. I mean he even had a thirty five point game in his shortened season. So uh, love the player, I just don't think it's going to be this year for him. And if it is, I think it's down the stretch. So yeah, maybe if you draft him and you're in a tournament, style, he might show up for you at Week seventeen.
Speaker 1: Chris Godwin right now has an ADP in the Big Gorilla Wide Receiver thirty seven at the seven h five right. And if I were to ask you, if you're drafted like you know, proceresses Josh is a good example or the Big Gorilla, you know, just any any tournament with the FFPC. If this guy is still available to you in the mid tenth, would you consider him there or is that still too rich for your blood based on what we know about him at this moment.
Speaker 2: That might be. But I think for me, the way that I build teams generally, I've I'm probably in a position at that point where I'm loading up on running backs because I'm probably doing something that resembles running back zero, and I'm looking probably to take tight ends and running backs in that range. And I've probably already locked down my receiver room. You won't find me taking too many you know, old question marks in my receiving cores. It just feels like a wasted pick. Give me, give me high upside and unknown or just Rocks Doddie, rock Star, sturdy and steady. So yeah, Godwin's probably off my board. Up. I'm being completely honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's and that's fair. I drafted him early on before obviously before I knew about this, and then you know, over the last I would say seventy two hours roughly, it's it's it's totally flipped on its head. And at in the mid seventh round. I mean, you look at some of the guys going after Godwin, Meers, Deebo, Samuel Addison, Diggs, Ricky Piersoll even who and we'll talk about him later on. I think that that injury, I'm not too concerned about Khalil Shakir, Josh Downs. I mean, all these guys represent to me more upside than Godwin right now based on the injury and how significant it is not the injury, but the recovery from the injury. Another receiver who may or may not be off your board, based on the latest news that we've gotten from Adam Schefter from ESPN, is Commander's wide receiver Terry McLaurin. He did not report to training camp this past Tuesday, and he did not show up for a conditioning test that was the kickoff to Commanders' training camp. McLaurin is looking for a new deal and the team could find him up to fifty thousand dollars for every misday of practice that he doesn't show up. McLaurin will turn thirty years old this year. He was the Commander's top target last year. He is expected to be the Commander's top target for Jaden Daniels this year. He has been in the league long enough. I don't know how important training camp is for him to get ready, other than just to avoid those, you know, those pesky soft tissue injuries that you that you you know, certainly pick up when you show up to camp late. And we want to see him in camp right now. We don't have that. We have to react to this Ryan as fantasy players and how we handle the Terry McLaurin absence. He is wide receiver nineteen. He is going in the four h six right now of the FFPC Big Gorilla. This is Harrison Evans, Rice DJ Moore neighborhood. That's where he's going right now. As far as the tumble, it really hasn't happened yet. Maybe it won't happen at all. Is this a nothing burger for you? I always hate talking about contracts in July because I feel like by August early September they're always resolved at that point. What are you doing with Terry McLaurin knowing that he is missing time right now? This is not a hold in, it's a holdout. I don't know if that's significant to you at all. But with McLaurin out right now and not practicing with the commanders, how significant is he moving down your draft board?
Speaker 2: Not yet? You gotta give it some time. I think, you know, pass rushers and wide receivers, these holdouts tend to be silly because you got they just get it done. And I think with McLaurin maybe it's a little trickier because he's not resetting a market, he's a little older. But come on, this is very easy. You paid Deebo Samuel more than you're paying Terry McLaurin, And I think, in no universe is Deebo Samuel more important to this offense than Terry McLaurin. So perhaps it's that it is also the last year of his deal. So the combination of those two things. Terry McLaurin also upstanding citizen. I have not heard a single peep from him in any sort of controversial way. So him saying, hey, let's get this worked out. I think he just wants to put a little urgency to say, Hey, you went out and paid another receiver that wasn't me. I didn't really like that, and so let's let's get this sorted. Make me the highest plin paid receiver on the team, and do it because you're in that rookie window. So I'm not for now, I'm not adjusting term. I don't end up with a ton of him because I tend to like some of the other options in the in the range. But I'm not scared off of him yet because he will be either if he if he's missing, Like this is a big deal for Commander fans. He's a big, big part of why that offense works. And you know, if they mess around and let this go too long. It's not like Dayden Daniels is this season. Vet he's in the year. He was in the league for one year, and so they need all the reps they can get. I'm not worried yet, but if he's still not there in a week, I'm starting to get a little bit worried, and I'm probably starting to allow some bias push him further down. By board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that that's fair, right, I mean, you don't you You got to let this breathe a little bit at to your point, I'm not bumping him down yet quite frankly. I mean, if there was a reason to bump down Terry McLaurin this year, this is like third on the list. I bump him down because he's turning thirty. I bump him down because his efficiency was was super like at a super high level last year. With Jayden Daniels, I bump them down because he's due for touchdown regression. I don't bump him down for this yet, although this would this would go with it. I have only I Ryan, I think, drafted McLaurin once this year, and I always say these guys that I've drafted once, they're always my FOMO picks, like just in case there's something there, I'll at least have them in one spot. You had posted this on x as a response to this, and I want to bring this up regarding Jayden Blue. I am drafting in a lot of rookie drafts, dynasty rookie drafts in the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship right now, which I know is weird who has rookie drafts in late July. I actually kind of like it because I have all these rookie drafts right after, immediately after the NFL Draft, and then you know, stuff happens and we get like two and a half months later, and then the rookie draft ADP is totally mixed up again because of what well you found out about training camp and everything going out with these teams. And I just took Jayden Blue, who tumble. This is a player that was going basically in the mid maybe late second round of FF dynasty rookie drafts. I got him in the late third in Jaden Blue, and I feel really good about it. Despite this report from Lockdown Cowboys, former Cowboys coach Glenn Smith said that the Cowboys coaches quote have expressed that Jaden Blue is borderline lazy and that the team is not thrilled with his work habits. Jaden Blue was a fifth round pick this past April in the NFL Draft held in glorious Green Bay, Wisconsin. He was going to be competing with not only Joontay Williams, but Miles Sanders to try to be the number one running back for the Cowboys. Marcus Moscher also points out in a piece that he published there have been no reports of Jaden Blue working with the first team offense during OTAs or mini camp at all, and maybe this is the reason for that, maybe not, I don't know. Connecting the dots, I think you could make that case. Blue ran for seven hundred plus yards last year for Texas, eight touchdowns, and a guy who probably could be a three down guy, and maybe he's fairly significant in year one. But this is something we'll be monitoring. I did see about an hour or so before we went on tonight that there was a Cowboys beat writer talking about how good he looked on a big time breakaway play that he had made in practice today. So I'm clearly still buying the dip on Jaden Blue. I wouldn't read draft leagues as well. I've grabbed him in a few spots there. This does not necessarily concern me all that much, and I think it concerns you even less than it concerns me, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, as a Cowboys hater, I love to see this kind of stuff, you know, between this and Jerry grabbing the mic always good, good for content. But these type, these types of stories are generally silly. One this this reeks like Cowboys intended for the media to get their whole hands on this to send player a message. The Cowboys, more than most franchise tend to like to use the media to send certain messages. And two, to your point, it's not like we've heard too many positives. But let training camp happen. We know running backs tend to look good in the preseason games in training camp, so I'm sure we'll hear about the opposite that being said, Like, from what do we do with this information? I have no idea. I'm not generally one to draft a ton of Cowboys, but this running back room situation is a complete mess, and you got to expect someone is going to do something in here. I just wonder if it's gonna be, you know, a resurgence Javonte Williams or this like youngs. Because the interesting about Jayden Blew is he doesn't strike me as a guy that's going to be gifted like a huge role. It's gonna be situational, it's gonna be kind of big play hunting. And so if he's already kind of lazy, I wonder if they're going to make him earn it with special teams or I have no idea, but I'm certainly not drafting him. Like I said early, I'm not one to take old guys, especially ones that I think might be Dusty and Javonte Williams and Miles Sanders both kind of fit that mold as well. So I've kind of been out on the Cowboys running back room, But I how do you not? How do you not at least like pay attention to the situation here? Maybe Jaden, maybe the Blue news causes him to drop and if you like him, you grab them. But yeah, I also need to be waiting and seeing that moment he has the good practice or the good preseason game.
Speaker 1: Jayden Blue is running back forty nine. He is going at the twelve oh two in the FFPC Big Gorilla. That means he is being drafted as an RB five, behind Dylan Samson, behind Austin Eckler, behind Rashad White and Ray Davis. I could be wrong on Jayden Blue, like, maybe this report will ring true and maybe we'll see more of it, but in the twelfth round, it's not going to kill me. In the twelfth round, I only see upside here and I don't draft in fear. I draft with upside in mind, and so to me, Blue is still at a point where I want to take him. And if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But hopefully I already have three or four running backs in front of him at that point to count on if Blue does not come through, and it is the Javonte Williams and Miles Sanders. Shiit God, I mean just just saying that, I feel like I need a napkin to catch all that crap coming out of my mouth. It's disgusting, all right. Speaking of disgusting, let's talk about Kyle Pitts. Kyle Pitts is that Now this is an interesting thing. I was talking about this on my local radio show today about how it's important to be paying attention to everything going on in camp, not just injuries, but other subtle stuff, and this was subtle. Will McFadden, who covers the Falcons for the team, reports that Kyle Pitts has mostly been working with the Falcons wide receivers so far in practice. Now, he's been moving around the formation. That's nothing new, He's normally done that in practice, but it is notable that he has been practicing with the wide receivers here he entered the league as a tight end. Scott Barrett from Fantasy Point said that Pitts is one of these guys that is just positionless guy, right. He's not a good enough blocker to be a title like an every down tight end. And clearly, whatever he's doing for the stuff we care about, the catches, the targets, the touchdowns, the yardage, he's not been good enough there as well. This is a player that has not been able to use his size and speed to his advantage in mismatches for whatever reason. And now it seems like, well, I'm gonna stop talking because Ryan, I gotta get your read on this. Is this a good thing for Kyle Pitts that he's working with the receivers as far as fantasy goes, because that's quite frankly, all we care about. When you saw this, what was your reaction to it?
Speaker 2: Well, I got a good chuckle that Kyle. This is Kyle Pitts season. This is Kyle Pitts's back season. And you know, as a as a general hater, I remember when he came in the league and you watch his tape at Florida and it was this tight end who was constant running over the middle, wide open, no one touching him and getting these wide open passes and just galloping. And then he got to the league there was a little bit more traffic. And maybe it's anecdotal. I watch all the games, but he trips over his own feet more than any other player I've ever seen. And you know, maybe he is just one of those too big, too fast, too uncoordinated to get it done. Him being a receiver great, that probably just removes the element of him not blocking, which he was never really too keen on. And honestly, when they the closer they lined him up to the line of scrimmage, it did seem like that impacted his ability to get into his route. So maybe you're you're you're aiding his potential to like be useful as a real NFL player, But I don't see how this helps him as a fantasy guy. I don't see you know they're gonna run him as a big slot. Are they gonna be running enough eleven personnel to get him out there with Darnell Mooney and Drake London. I just I'm not getting fooled again by Kyle Pitts or I've never really gotten fooled by him. But I'm not I'm certainly not buying in this year, even in a tight end premium league. I just we know, we just did our Falcons preview, and I think that Michael Pennix possesses a ton of variants in his performance this year. And I think, you know, like in fantasy, like the correlation with the tight end and the quarterback performance there is going to be real, and I think it, like for me, I think there's a very real version of this team that just doesn't need Kyle Pitts and so maybe them putting him in the receiver room is them trying to salvage something. But yeah, not interested in fantasy and that you know, I'm coming from a place where I think Bijon is a very good pick at the top of the draft.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're definitely going to get into Jent Robinson with you for sure. We got Fantasy Jeopardy coming up. I think that he might be one of one of your questions which will be the answer in Fantasy Jeopardy. Kyle Pitts. I'm looking at this right now. There is a club option for this year, which I do believe they exercised because he was a first round pick. So he's under contract with that. Well, yeah, obviously they exercise because he's a Falcon idiot. Okay, the Falcons will have Kyle Pitts this year. He's an unrestricted free agent after this season. And Ryan, to your point, maybe this is like, let's just this is this is like pail Mary time, Like we got to find something that Kyle Pitts can do. And maybe working with the receivers is something. You say, you've never been fooled on Pits And I am with you on this because year one I just was not willing. This is before like the rookie tight ends really exploded. So I was still in my phase of like, rookie tight ends, they're they're not worth it in redraft league. So I stayed away from that. And then he had a great season. So then in year two I was still out on him because then his price was sky high and I wasn't gonna be drafting him. And then basically from there on out, I've always avoided, avoid it avoided. But Ryan, what if I told you in the FFPC Big Gorilla tight End Premium Tournament where one million dollars is going to the team that finishes in first place. What if I told you that Kyle Pitts is no longer a ninth round pick, He's no longer a tenth round pick. He is hanging clinging on to the eleventh round eleven. Eleven is his ADP tight end seventeen. You could very well have two tight ends on your team prior to drafting Pits in the eleventh. Does Pits in the eleventh do anything for you? Or you still say, like Bulky, no, it's not worth it. I'm out Let somebody else take him. I don't care what his price is, and that's still too rich.
Speaker 2: Uh. Yeah, Unfortunately, I think the guy's going around him in that range, Isaiah likely probably more interesting for me. Basically every other tight end going in that range is more interesting. So no, I think I'd still be out on Kyle Pitts. But yeah, I think when you're making him a receiver, you're saying, well, we might as well get something out of this, and hey, a ten million dollar receiver is actually pretty cheap, so maybe we can see it as a value play.
Speaker 1: We don't often have breaking news on this show, and I think we can move on past this because it's it's not fantasy related, but multiple sources reporting Ian Rappaport and Adam Schefter among them. Christian Wilkins, the defensive tackle that the Raiders signed last year last March to a four year, one hundred and ten million dollar contract. It's about a year and a half ago. They are releasing him with designated A terminated vested veteran. He is no longer a Raider. He's going to be a free agent. Christian Wilkins is no longer a part of Las Vegas. Brian, this is really shocking here.
Speaker 2: Well, I wonder what I mean. This is a guy, This was like a cornerstone guy. I know, this was a guy like this is a very close friend of Dexter Lawrence so as a Giants fan and was like, ooh he could come joined sexy DEXI I mean, I wonder what his is. What happened? Clearly he was not rehabbing or treating his rehab. Well, there's got to be some dirt here. Have you ever seen a club do this? I feel like seeing someone getting cut while rehabbing from a serious injury, freshly signed right tons of guaranteed money on that contract. Something bad happened here and it'll be interesting to track this story. But I mean, as someone who again already already broke down the Raiders on the Sports Gambling podcast, was kind kind of high on him and part of it was hopeful that he would return and kind of anchor that defensive line next to Max Crosby. This is, yeah, this is tough if you're a Raiders fan.
Speaker 1: It's really bizarre. I mean, the last news we got on this was Wilkins being placed on the pup list on Monday, and Pete Carroll said that the timeline was for his foot injury was uncertain. Now most of the time that in this offseason he's been in a walking boot. I think that we can safely assume that there is some sort of setback in this injury. But I mean, still, what's wrong with putting him on IR you know, or just knocking him out for the ear and then you still have him for the remaining three years of his contract. I don't know. This is this is something that's evolving stuff up that I'm trying to wrap my head around. And now we've trying to find out, you know, where's the next destination for Christian Wilkins. Where could he go, I will say, and I know my Packers won't sign him, but they could use some depth along the defensive line, just saying, but we'll see what happens with Christian Wilkins going forward. Let's keep it over on the left coast where you are, Ryan and go to Santa Clair, San Francisco, the Bay Area fisherman's wharf. Head coach of the San Francisco forty nine Ers, Kyle Shanahan, said that he would be surprised if Ricky Pearsall was not practicing by Sunday. Now, this is the Pearsall thing. This is something that I think I've always fought against, you know, covering Fantasy foot a year round, you don't want to overrate things. But I was looking at this situation of like, okay, so this dude was hurt like in Mini camp in May, right, and he missed the rest of Mini camp, And now here we are in what is it two months later, two and a half months later, and he's still Now he's on the pupp list, which preseason pop doesn't mean a whole lot because they can take him off and take it off, take him off that list at any time. And Shanahan now thinking that he's gonna be practicing by Sunday. There was a little dip in fantasy, like it's weird the Niners wide receivers Ryan and I don't know if you've tried to wrap your head around this yet, but you look at the Niners wide receivers. Deebo Samuel is now in DC. Ricky Piersall is dealing with a hamstring injury for the last two and a half months. By the way, he had a hamstring injury coming into last season too before he got shot. If you remember that Juwan Jennings has allegedly asked for a new contract he is practicing, he's reported, Shanahan said he's never formally asked for that, So I guess that's good, But that's still you know, noise that we have to pay attention to here, and then who am I forgetting Piersol Jennings Samuel oh naiyuk auk ayyuk my god. I mean, we don't know like if he's going to practice in camp at all. We don't know, like like what the timetable is on this like this this could be a situation that lingers in October November and maybe even beyond so Niners wide receivers, and I guess I'll expand it to include all four of these, well all three of these guys. Basically, how are you handling this? Because I happen to be pretty bullish on the Niners this year. The schedule's really good. Uh, Kittles at the peak of his powers. They're gonna get McCaffrey back, who sounds like he's he's healthy, he's firing on all cylinders. I think Perty's in for a big year, but they still need some receivers on the field here. When you look at this Piersoll news, the Jenning stuff, the Ayyuk stuff, what are you and Sean doing? What are you gonna do in process? Joe's what have you been doing in your draft so far this year? With these three wide receivers in San Francisco?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I know Sean very high on Piersoll. It sounds like I don't, like you said, the early training camp pup stuff kind of you know, a lot of times it's just a way to take it slow with a player. Now. I hate the repeat offense with the soft tissue stuff, and I think with the Niners they have a ton of receivers. They have a ton of depth. They DeMarcus Robinson's in the building, former Giant Isaiah. I think they have some some bodies Jacob Cowing it but I think this is Colling.
Speaker 1: Just not to interrupt you, but Cowing just got a hamstring injury yesterday, so there you go. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: So I actually my handicap of all of this is I think this pushes more into Kittle. I think I've seen a couple of the San Francisco Beat reporters mentioned how you know Kittle hasn't had a hundred target season since twenty nineteen. This is kind of shaping up to be one of those seasons. So yeah, I mean, if I was betting on where the targets were going to go, I would definitely be uptaking Kittle a ton. He's also someone that you know in my prep this season his he's been pretty consistent, and I know that he still needs some spike weeks to get there for the season sample, But yeah, the biggest upgrade to me would be Kittle. But I'm still in on Pearsaw. I still think that with the style of offense that they could run this this year with McCaffrey firing with Kittle firing like Pearsaw was getting open. Pearsaw's slippery, and that's kind of the the anticipation get open. Guy kind of works with Purdy's style as well, and so if I was if I was picking one of them, it would be Pearsaw. So hopefully there's a dip. I don't think he's dropping too much based off this news, although because it's now being pretty widely reported like it's not a big deal, he'll be back. But yeah, no, I think for me it's Kittle. Kittle's the biggest upgrade of all of these these pass catchers in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: You know, I think you mentioned the Spike weeks with Kittle to me, that's why I've always kind of stayed away from him in managed leagues, because I just hate how schizophrenic he could be. My apologies on that term. But with George Kittle, it's like Spike weeks would never a problem for me. He always had the Spike weeks and then last year he really put it together. And I don't know if this is a Mendela effect at all, but I've always kind of faded Kittle because I always felt like he was hurt Ryan. I look back and like he doesn't miss a whole lot of games. So I don't know why I was thinking that that kidd. Maybe it's a style of play. I just assume he gets hurt. He's out there a lot, and I think he's in for a big season. To your point about the receivers, I've got like no shares of Ayuk. I think I have one share of him on a dynasty team. And then as far as the other two guys, I've been kind of splitting it between Pearsall and Jennings. I was in on Pearsall early and then I feel like I was like, I should really pepper some Jennings in here too. So I'm probably about even on those guys right now. Slight lean towards Pearsall. He's got the draft pedigree. Jennings obviously showed out last year in a way that we've never seen before, and this was a position switch to where he was sort of like a slot receiver, and then obviously he had to go outside when Ayuk went down, and he showed out, so good for him. But I still lean towards Pearsall here on that. Okay, Los Angeles, let's go there for the Chargers. Daniel Popper, who covers the team for The Athletic, reported yesterday that there was quote significant movement among the wide receivers. Yesterday, Quentin Johnston, he talked about his ball tracking looked vastly improved from twenty twenty four to what he's seeing in training camp. However, and remember the Chargers started training camp last week, so they're already this is day seven, I want to say for them, like day seven or day eight. A couple of days ago, he missed a he dropped a wide open pass over the middle, and then his confidence seemed to have dissipated. I know this is one play that we're overrating it, but this is what we do. This is what we talk about. We're breaking it down here. And why is that interesting? Because this is what we've seen over the course of his career since he got drafted by the Chargers out of TCU. He was better this year through the first five practices of camp, in the opinion of Popper, which is good. Jalen Rager to talk about some of the other receivers, was running with the first team offense for part of the time, and then he had a hamstring issue, so he set out part of the practice yesterday. Trey Harris and KeAndre Lambert Smith, who was also a fellow rookie, capitalized on that. Harris I would. I mean, dude, there's no earthly fantasy football draft where I'm taking Jalenrager over Trey Harris. But I think you have to understand at this point, like Rager was still running in front of him. Is this a veterans thing that Jim Harbaugh is doing to give Rager the spot and Harris has to overtake him. I don't know, but here's my point in the Chargers and I'll let you weigh in on this. Quentin Johnston, fine later on in Best Ball. I'm still grabbing him there, manage leagues. I'm still drafting Trey Harris, I still think, and I don't know. There are so many draft pundits out there because I was not big on Trey Harris, and there are so many people that I respect in the industry, whether it comes to collegiate analysis, whether it comes to NFL draft analysis, that were really high on Trey Harris's skills, ascending and being really good in the NFL. So I ended up taking him in a few spots based on that, even though, like I'm not the biggest Harris guy. But then Mike Williams retires Ryan and you have Lad McConkie, you have Conklin, who's to meet a jag at tight end, and then Moron dee Gaston a rookie behind him. They're gonna have to throw the ball at some point. So I'll let you weigh in on this. I mean, McConkie's McConkie. We don't have to talk about him. But when it comes to Harris, when it comes to Johnston, when it comes to some of these other guys, who's fantasy worthy for Kramer Centric in twenty twenty five for the Chargers.
Speaker 2: Trey Harris is certainly exciting. I mean, you know, as a Giants fan, watched a lot of the Ole Miss tape in the past couple of years. Like, I don't mind Trey Harris. I mean, I think with guys they come out of offenses like that, you just have to see them run routes. They don't run a lot of routes in college. They come to the pros, some of them can run routes. I not. Trey Harris has been getting open. I'm a big fan of watching those Ota Mini camp training camp film. I got a film fetage there, and man, he's been getting open. I also think when you have Harbaugh strapped in with the cleats at the podium talking about how Quintin Johnson is going to be like a playmaker for this team this year, he's either pushing that belief narrative or there's something there. So yeah, I would probably you know, putting lad aside as the clear number one. I would probably be drafting Trey Harritt. I'm kind of align with what you're saying. Give me the unknown of the rookie in a managed league, fine drafting him. Quinton Johnson's that's best ball or priority waiver if we see something early in the season. And to your point on the tight ends, yeah, like no, thank you. I think the other issue with this team is it is Greg Roman. If they have their way, they're gonna be leading games the run rate compared to what it would be if they're trailing games. Like Roman will throw the ball if he needs to, but he wants to run the ball. And I think they went out and drafted Omar and Hampton for a reason. So it's gonna be hard for me to see more than one, maybe two pass catchers becoming useful for this team this year. And so yeah, I'm with you, dart throw on Harris. I don't mind taking Lad. He's a fun guy to bet in some of the lead the league markets this year too, based on how he was closing the season there with some of that volume, because there's also that version like why can't he be one of those thirty percent plus target share hogs in an offense where he's the clear alpha. So yeah, yeah, I'm I'm weighing on Lad. I would take the dart throw on on Trey Harris, and then anything else is just And I'm very in on Hampton too. I'm very very in on Hampton. So I see this offense being good. I just it's it's hard to want to invest in any of these receivers not named Lad. You know, I was going to ask you.
Speaker 1: About mccaukey and whether you're on board with that mid to late second round pick, and it sounds like you are. I am as well. The Hampton thing I think is interesting because the god, what day was this? I think it was Monday. I think it was Monday. For pros Versus Joe's number two. We had the report that Nanji Harris like his eye injury, they don't know when he's coming back. It was very I mean it was there was nothing good said by Jim Harbaugh about that eye injury on Monday, and then lo and behold, we watched pros Versus Joe's Monday night and John Dagel from Established the Run grabs a Mari and Hampton, who had an ADP by the way before this of the early fourth round, Dagel grabbed him at the two tent and this was and I can't remember who we were talking to. I think it was Mike shop from WGR five fifty. Maybe this is Tuesday.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: It's all mixed up now at this point. But Mike Schoup said the plan was to take Omar and Hampton at the two twelve because they didn't think anybody else is going to take him that early. And he went at the two tent. So Hampton, I'm with you, I'm in on and just as an aside, and we'll wrap up this Chargers conversation on this Ryan if that becomes the new normal. If Hampton requires a late second round pick in an f FPC Maine event f FPC Big Guerrilla Tournament. Are you still in on him at that price?
Speaker 2: It does feel like you're bumping up against like potential, But the pushback is very clearly like, look what Harbaugh Roman, Look what their offenses can carry. And specifically, you know, we you know the narrative of of Herbert not necessarily always having the best big games. We'll bring along this running back who's going to be able to find the end zone and you know you're you're needing a good number of touchdowns at that point. So yeah, I guess when I look at the other running backs in that range, I still don't mind taking Hampton as compared to you know, like a Bucky Irving or something like that. So now, as far as the Hampton versus Lad McConkie, that becomes a very interesting debate where you know that is the more likely thing to push me off Hampton, because I would much rather have a guy like Lad McConkie, who I think just due to positional just due to the position alone, he has a higher ceiling in my eyes.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Travis Hunter here. This is a compelling guy that I don't think I have done any fantasy football shows since the draft, and I'm not I have not asked my co host or my guest about this, Ryan, so I'm asking you about it. Michael de Rocco, who covers the Jaguars, said that Liam Cohen stated the team is going to give Hunter an opportunity to flip flop within the same practice between offense and defense. He spent most of OTA's he spent most of Mini camp on the offensive side of the ball. I think because Cohen said, he's just a natural corner, so he needs to be exposed to the offense, to the wide receiver position more. And Cohen says the team is going to give him a couple of days on offense, They're going to give him a couple of days on defense, and then when he's ready, they're going to get him the opportunity to flip flop within the same practice. The Jaguars want this guy practicing on both sides of the ball. We know how much they gave up for him in the draft to have this unique talent on the team. As well. When you look at the ADP right now in the FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament, we see Travis Hunter going off the board as wide receiver thirty two. This is at the middle of the sixth round.
Speaker 2: Ryan.
Speaker 1: He is behind DeVonta Smith, Zay Flowers, Calvin Ridley, Jalen Waddle, but he is going ahead of Judy Olave and Juwan Jennings as well. This mystery wrapped in a riddle, smothered in secret sauce. Travis Hunter for FFPC Fantasy football leagues this year? How are you handling him? And what are your expectations for this guy? From a fantasy football standpoint in year one?
Speaker 2: It's just the touchdowns He's going to have to score because there's no way in my mind that if he's he's playing both ways, you're just not going to get the route volume. And so you're you're you're relying on touchdowns, and you know this time of year, rookies generally have that that probably expensive ADP. You look at the receivers. He's around Wattle. Uh, I'm taking Wattle at ten times out of ten. Judy. I'm not even a huge Judy guy, but I'm taking him over a Hunter. Same with o'doons a. Same you know, this is that Godwin range we were talking about early even Jakobe Myers is someone that I would probably be more interested in taking versus Travis Hunter. Now, maybe in a Bestball league where I plan on having some sort of correlation, maybe it's Brian Thomas, Travis Hunter and Trevor Lawrence or something like that. But even in those worlds, I just wonder how much volume they actually want to give them. If you want this cat to play both ways, I don't think you want to burn him out and hurt him. So having him just run a d routes just to run routes feels silly. I think red zone package feels like the obvious, and then you know, prescribed amount of routes. I don't. I'm I think I've drafted Travis Hunter one time, and it was what I was describing a team that I planned on having a Jacksonville stack.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting you say that, because, like, while you have been shying away from Hunter at that point in the draft, I feel like I've been kind of like getting really excited. I'm doing the opposite because and I think Adam Hahn posted this too in YouTube, Travis Hunter might be full time on both sides. People excel at not seeing things until they happen. So this is how I'm looking at it. Six round pick in the FFPC and the KFFFC. He gets bumped up a little bit more, but not much because you got to start three receivers in that format. For me, I am not drafting scared, and maybe scared is not the right term. I'm drafting for upside there understanding that, yeah, this might be a really bad pick because I don't know what is used to just gonna be like, but I tend to I'm looking at that more positively. I'm looking at that more optimistically and saying, like, God, if this guy hits as my number three receiver here, that this is going to be a dominant squad. And if he doesn't, well, then it's going to rely on on how I'm doing with how I built my receivers after that. Right, But I think, like, you know, I don't say more often than not, but I mean I probably got Hunter on maybe four or five teams out of you know, I don't know how many I've drafted so far, but but I feel like I've been I haven't been shying away from it. Now, maybe that's wrong, and you give me some good reasons to think to rethink that next time I'm faced with that decision. But that's what I've been doing up until this point. Now, we're very excited about the Jaguars offense this year. At least I have one offense I'm definitely not excited about. And I really don't know what to make heads or tails out of is Cleveland. We saw the report earlier today Kenny Pickett was the number one quarterback in eleven on a drills. I don't want to necessarily focus on the quarterback here with you, Ryan, I want to talk about the running back. Three hours ago, Daniel Oyafusi, who covers the Browns, reported that Jerome Ford did not practice today. He's dealing with a minor injury, and Kevin Stefanski said this is something that's been going on the last couple of weeks, but that he's going to be okay. Could the dominoes be falling in any better direction for Dylan Samson right now? Could anything be lining up better from for the rookie from Tennessee who now has this quin Shawn Judkins thing looking really good for Dylan Samson, shares now has the Jerome Ford thing of like okay now Samson gets to run with the Ones because Ford is dinged up right now? Your thoughts on this Cleveland backfield, because it's a mess with Judkins, with Samson and with Ford right now with this injury. For anybody drafting tonight, what's the proper way to handle it?
Speaker 2: I mean, it does seem like you want a piece of the Bears running back room lately. So my the way I've been taking it as I I originally before the news on Jenkins, it was Junkins, then it became Ford. Now with the positive and the negative news on Ford and just the style of running back that he is, Samson becomes very interesting. I heard someone make that, I think it was Ben Gretch make the comparison of when the Packers selected Jamal Williams and Aaron Jones and Dylan Samson becomes the Aaron Jones in that in that that that that metaphor, and why why not? Right like when you double tap a position in the draft just because he's the second one, he was still fourth round draft capital, I believe, and so significant for a running back. So to answer your question directly, I would say that I want to make sure I have exposure to Ford and Samson. I don't know what's gonna happen with Jenkins now. It seems like there's definitely gonna be charges. There's nothing getting in the way, and there could be a suspension this year, and so I want nothing to do with that situation. So yeah, I already have a hand ford in bastball. So you know, my homework is to start picking up some Sampson because you know, he is an interesting back, especially you know, I like him more in the version of the offense where Flacco's bombited a bit more and there's some space for him to operate and use that speed. But yeah, I mean, certainly Stefanski seems to get fantasy points out of running backs consistently in.
Speaker 1: The FFPC Big Grilla Ryan. The latest Judkins has gone over the last three days. Is the ten oh nine still too rich for you? You're not taking them there?
Speaker 2: You know, it gets interesting. It certainly is late enough to where you're you're basically, you know, even if you're RB zero, you're probably at your third or fourth running back hopefully at that point. So yeah, I mean I would be interested because when I watched him run at Ohio State, he just stood out to me. As looking like an NFL back, just the way that his contact balance and how thick his lower body was, and specifically like he looks like a Brown's running back. And so when he's out there, if he's out there, he has the biggest potential of all these guys. The problem is it sounds it sounds like he could miss four to six games based on the internet legal experts I follow.
Speaker 1: So I want to go rapid fire on these last few points here. Noah Fank gets released by the Seattle Seahawks. Elijah Arroyo season is underway in Seattle. If I look at the ADP on this one, Drafter in the FFPC Big Gorilla in the last three days took Royo as high as the eleven h four. He is right now currently at tight end twenty six at the sixteen oh one that is going to go up based on the fact that Fant is no longer there. How do you feel about Arroyo as a redraft player this season in his rookie year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you want to draw the parallels between like the Baltimore offense and Isaiah Likely and that kind of athletic tight end that's going to be able to move, going to be able to run real routes and going to be able to be something that operates in more than just a standard tight end role, and it is kobiak there. I do have questions about how this is all going to work. I appreciate how McDonald has been given the freedom to make the roster changes when needed and get rid of pieces when they just aren't going to work. But you know, we were discussing the rookie tight ends earlier, right there are I'm still hesitant there's still rookie tight ends. It's still so rare that you see someone absolutely go bonkers, like the brock Bauers and the Kyle I'll say, I'll whisper at Kyle Pitts of the world, But yeah, no. I also just I don't have a ton of belief this offense is going to need to show it to me before I'll believe it. Sam Donold the whole package like it looks fun. It looks fun on paper, the Cooper Cup JSN and a maybe big step forward year, but I got to see it up there first. I think they're going to be a defense first team.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, and I think that's how they win, especially in that division. For sure. We're going to get into romadunsday in a little bit, But I want to talk about Luther Burden with you right now. Ben Johnson said that he's day to day because of this hamstring injury that knocked him out of OTA's rookie mini camp and apparently landing on a football as well, But Courtney Cronin, who covers the Bears for ESPN, said this hamstring thing is the biggest thing keeping him from practice. Alimedi Zachaeus or I don't know how he pronounce the last name, and then Devin Dubernan they've been getting reps with the first team. God, I have been riding the Luther Burton rollercoaster ever since he was drafted by the Bears. I was down on him, then I was up, Then I'm down, then I was up. Now I think I'm down on him again. How are you handling Luther Burden? What are your expectations for Burden specifically in this Bears offense, knowing that he is day to day right now with this hamstring.
Speaker 2: I mean it's just, you know, we talked about this with Pierce Solid Just in general, I hate that this is a rookie coming into the league, and he hasn't practiced since May twentieth. These amstring injuries tend to not only happen once, they tend to pop up. So, you know, I'm excited for what this Bears offense could be. I wonder how much opportunity Burden is going to have. You know, you have more You have a Dunes who you know might be BFFs with Caleb. You have the two tight ends with with Comet and Colston Lovelin. You have what we expect to be a two running back system maybe with Swift and Roshawn Johnson. But I wonder already what is Burden going to be in this offense outside of a little bit of a gadget player. And yeah, this is a horrible start because this also gives you the opportunity to think, maybe he's a little lazy, Maybe he's not preparing his body, he's not hydrating, whatever it might be. So yeah, this is concerning. I would say slightly more concerning than the Ricky Piersoll thing because we just it's more unknown.
Speaker 1: George Pickens went from Pittsburgh to Dallas this year, And I want to wrap up this segment with the Pickens talk. The latest we have on him is Brian Schottenheimer calling his instincts uncanny, and Brian, let me tell you that's not the only thing with George Pickens that's uncanny.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: His ability to track and secure downfield attempts is what specifically Schottenheimer is talking about. Dak Prescott has been talking up George Pickens ever since the Cowboys acquired him. He talked about how our Schttenheimer excuse me, talked about how they didn't have enough explosive plays in Dallas last year, and Pickens, who had the second most receiving yards on downfield targets, is certainly going to help in that regard. In twenty twenty five, I have not been drafting this guy, and maybe it's because he's the number two receiver on this team, and I just think that this is it's all about Ceedee lamp. If you go with the every other theory with Dak Prescott, we'll get into it a little bit. This is going to be a big year for Prescott. Pickens has moved up now Ryan to the Courtland Sutton Jamison Williams DeVonta Smith territory. He is wide receiver twenty seven at the five oho nine, number two target on his team. Probably, certainly Drake Ferguson owners would tell me that he might be number three. Your thoughts on George Pickens and how you're handling this guy this year, knowing that Pittsburgh went out and got rid of this guy after drafting him and trying to develop him, and now Dallas takes over. Not exactly the greatest run organization, greatest coached organization, but maybe that changes this year and maybe they get it right with Pickens. Your thoughts on how you're handling Pickens.
Speaker 2: And drafts, I mean, it does seem like getting sent away by Tomlin is a bad thing if you're a receiver. It had like there's not a good sample of guys who have left the Steelers and done positive things elsewhere. I think Santonio Holmes maybe is the list there. Pickens also, we know what he is as a receiver. He's someone that's going to be able to win deep and he has amazing kind of awareness to how to high point the ball and how to get there. Now to your point on targets, I'm with the Ferguson owners. I think Pickens is a clear third option. We are already two days in the camp. We've read how much Dak and Ferguson look look solid. Dak and CD look solid throwing to each other, and I think you know what they needed. Yeah, they do need that deep threat. So the idea that Pickens is kind of more of a you know, best ball target almost where he's gonna have some games where he get he pops off with some big plays, but I don't know if the consistency's gonna be there, and then you know, you sprinkle in the uncertainty that I had. I mean, I think there's been a lot of interesting things said about the offense in general by the coaching staff, by ownership, and so I think there's a little bit more of a you know, volatility factor in the locker room of this Cowboys team this year. And so when you have volatility and you have bits of gasoline and firecracker like George Pickens, there's also that element that I kind of have found myself steering away from. So yeah, I think I think maybe more of a best ball target, but even still in the range where he's going, I'd much rather have a DeVonta Smith. This is a Flowers Calvin Ridley, a Jamison Williams, and so yeah, not not finding myself taking too much Pickens. And also just I kind of observed that Tomlin is the man, and that if Tomlin says no, I'll listen.
Speaker 1: I think that Tomlin thing is is astute. And to your point, the other receivers going around him, you know, Jamis and Williams. Yeah, he's the number two target and maybe number three target on his team behind Laporta and Saint Brown. But we've already seen him do it. He had a thousand years receiving year last year, and he's still with that same team. He's not going to a new offense, new OC, new head coach, new quarterback like George Pickens's DeVonta Smith again number two receiver on Philly. I think that he is being unfairly penalized for how much they ran last year. I would much rather have DeVonta Smith there over Pickens. To your point, Flowers, I'm hit or miss on. I don't know. I mean I could go Pickens and Flowers there. Ridley I actually like better than Pickens as well, granted that that offense is not as dialed in, as not as potent as Dallas, but I think that cam Ward is going to lock on to Ridley this year and utilize them quite a bit. If you want to use that knowledge to your advantage that Ryan has just dispensed to you, check out the FFPC Big Gorilla my FFPC dot com. A million dollar grand prize fifty dollars discount on every third team that you get. Drafts off and running now seven Bananas promo is live, So if you want some free FFPC teams or maybe a free Jungle Safari for four, sign up for the Big Gorilla Draft Tonight. Tonight is the last night at the Midweek Mayhem promotion as well. We're going to be drafting three random teams that drafted Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday of this week and they will win a free Big Gorilla entry which will be announced by me tomorrow on the FFPC email. So check that out. We have so much more to get to. We had a very successful who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Game show segment last week with Bob Lung, so we're gonna do another fantasy game show segment this week, Fantasy Jeopardy, the Ryan Kramer edition that's coming up next. I have one two three. I got eight categories that Ryan could pick from, and I'm gonna give him the answer he gives me the question. You all know how Jeopardy works. Kramer Centric on ex Ryan Kramer from the Sports Gambling Podcast and Vson. I'm Eric Balkman from the FFPC. Don't Go Anywhere. Insider Access rolls on right after this.
Speaker 3: What's up guys, Andrew Cooper here Fantasy Alarm, and boy do I have great news for you. It's that time of year. The FFPC main event is open, the flagship contest, in my opinion, the biggest number one contest in all of fantasy football. It's not just about the prizes. You can win a million dollars, but if you win a contest like this, you are gold plated, gold stamped in this community. That puts respect on your name when you go in there with the big dogs and you win a tournament like this.
Speaker 1: So get set up with my FFPC.
Speaker 3: Now when you use promo code Alarm, they'll give you twenty five bucks me you deposit thirty five dollars or more if you've never drafted there before, and you can get in there with the big dogs if you really want, you can actually go to Vegas and draft at the Paris Casino live. In these contests, you don't have to do that, though, you can draft online. They have six hour, two hour and sixty second clocks depending on what you're feeling. You're gonna want to draft early and off in these to give yourself the best possible shot at winning. And let me tell you, when you go over to your social media bio and you throw FFPC Main Event Champion in there, people start thinking about you at a different way. You are now an absolute champion and legend in this community if you win the FFPC Main Event Open now over at MYFFPC dot com.
Speaker 1: Not only is that FFPC Big Gorilla Live at my FFPC dot com. For those of you who love those best ball tournaments, we got two of them over with the Fantasy Football Players Championship. The Classic FFPC Bestball Tournament features a one hundred and twenty five dollars entry fee, a three hundred thousand dollars grand prize, one hundred thousand dollars runner up prize, and if you want to super flex it, you can do that thirty five dollars entry one hundred thousand dollars grand prize there as well. Drafts are both live and slow right now at my ffpc dot com. We're hanging out tonight with Kramer centric on the X. He is Ryan Kramer, the co founder of the Sports Gamling podcast Sports Gamling podcast Network. You can hear him What is It Fridays on v SIN.
Speaker 2: Brian Fridays at right now at eight pm on the West Coast, and starting about a month from this Friday will be shifting to seven pm on the West Coast ten pm on the East Coast. Fantastic.
Speaker 1: I always love to hear that I want to get into Fantasy Jeopardy tonight. I don't know if I'm going to be able to continue to do this each and every week with a different classic game show, but I'm two for two so far. I feel good about how this is going to turn out tonight. No pressure and there is no pressure on your right because the great thing about this you don't have to wager anything. You don't lose any money. This is not a game, and literally every question you give me will be the correct one because nobody's gonna argue. This is the Ryan Kramer edition of Fantasy Jeopardy. So, without further ado we'll get into it right now. The categories that you have to pick from are as follows, league losers, league winners, Premium tight ends, starting off with a bank, no shares, JJ zecherieson for the win, can't get enough, and Rip Van Winkle. What category are we starting from tonight? Ryan on Fantasy Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: You know we have a type on the Sports Gambling podcast, we are big tight end guys love the first touchdown market. So let's go with premium tight ends.
Speaker 1: All right, Premium tight ends it is, And here's the answer. Currently drafted outside of the top twelve tight ends, this player is going to smash his ADP, says Ryan Kramer.
Speaker 2: Ryan, go ahead, Oh what is Who is Isaiah like? Who is Isaiah likely? Well?
Speaker 1: Is Isaiah likely? This is interesting? Go ahead.
Speaker 2: It's the same handicap as I had last year and the year before that. Give me Coastal Carolina's finest. We saw how well Mark Andrews look down the stretch. We've heard so much positive talk about Isaiah Likely in the offense in a more consistent way and an absolute star of tu this summer. Although Taylor Swift did perform and some say she was the star of the situation. Isaiah likely was the guy getting all the glowing reports from the other tight ends in One of the things I love to do in FFPC is generally draft four tight ends, whether it's best ball or even managed. Love ending up with a lot of tight ends, not spending early capital on them. So Isaiah likely is probably on one hundred percent of my FFPC team so far. He's the guy I think smashes the ADP and you have that justin case scenario Andrews doesn't stay healthy again. What could this be? I mean we could be looking at a surefire top two round pick.
Speaker 1: Isaiah likely tight end sixteen at the eleven or nine. He has ascended since John Harbaugh's all pro expectations for him this season. I want to get into mile Hi Luke, who's in the YouTube chat right now. He said, who is Hunter Henry? What do you say about Hunter Henry? As the question to this answer.
Speaker 2: Well, I certainly the opportunity is there, and I think when you look at the Patriots in general, I'm not I like Drake may as a prospect. I think the betting markets and people's optimism around what Vrabel and this coaching staff is going to snap their fingers and do it. Drake May bringing in Steph Diggs, drafting Will Campbell. But all of that being said, I do like Hunter Henry. I think Hunter Henry and what feels like every year is undervalued and underappreciated. And as I just mentioned, I often end up with four guys, especially in the best ball formats. I'll even go five. I just think a guy like Hunter Henry. Right, So if you played out the season, how many times does Hunter Henry we end up with the lead and targets on this offense? Probably not too often, but I think he's pretty often the number two or number three target. So with tight end premium, what's his current where is he currently going off? In the big gorilla?
Speaker 1: So big gorilla, big gorilla ADP right now over again, over the last three days, you're looking at Hunter Henry being as god I just headed here. I'm sorry, Hunter Henry, I have to read tight End twenty one thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so right in that same mix with Isaiah likely where you know some people do the RB zero, I don't mind the T zero where I'm taking like two or three guys right in this range. You asked me earlier about the receiver, and like, would this be a range you might look to take? Take a receiver? Almost never, because again, these tight ends are interesting to be down here.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's go to the next category. Here, still have league losers, League winners starting off with a bang, No shares, JJ Zecher reson for the win, can't get enough and rip fan Winkle. Where are we going to?
Speaker 2: Next? League losers?
Speaker 1: League losers? The category that Ryan Kramer is selected. Here is the answer, Stay away. This is Ryan Kramer's early round bust.
Speaker 2: Who is Saquon Barkley?
Speaker 1: And here we go.
Speaker 2: You can accuse me of being a salty Giants fan, but let me remind you Sakuon's four hundred and eighty two touches last year were the second most all time for a regular season plus postseason. Yeh. The two guys that had more than him Eddie George and DeMarco Murray. In that following year, both guys dropped significantly efficiently efficiency by over zero point seven and one point one yards per carry, did not finish all sixteen games, and both teams missed the playoffs. I think with running backs especially, and we just we just saw this with Christian McCaffrey. You have to observed the workload volume thing. And the story last year was basically that Kellen Moore's offense wasn't exactly working and the team had a meeting and said we're just gonna run the ball, and Saquon Barkley had one of the greatest seasons in the history of the NFL. I also would point out as a Giants fan, I know this that Saquon does wear down. Saquon doesn't necessarily play well through nagging injuries, and it seems very unlikely he's able to stay clean once again this season. So if you're asking for an alternative there at the top of the board, happy to take Bijon can even be talked into a Jamior Gibbs situation if that's what you fancy. But and for me generally taking receiver there. But yeah, bust of the year certainly going to be Saquon.
Speaker 1: Why at bernalone from a player profiler was my guest a few weeks ago, Ryan and we played a game called to a Frame the Draft Too Afraid Not to Draft, and Barkley was on that list for me where I had the three pick in multiple leagues and one league I went with Barkley, and I have not drafted him at that three spot since.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 1: Here's what it comes down to for me. If you believe Saquon Barkley is an alien or not, if you believe he has that Derrick Henry Marshaan DNA where he is not from this world, then okay, take him out to one oh three. I did in one league just to make sure I had something for Barkley this year. But when it comes down to it, I don't believe that he is going to be one of these guys that rebounds from this four hundred and eighty plus or whatever he had touch season last year, including the playoffs. I don't believe. I mean, you look at I mean a lot of his fantasy points were because of these massive thirty yard breakaway touchdowns. Like that just doesn't replicate. That's not a sticky stat. He's twenty nine years old too. I mean, I think if we look at this halfway through the season, most of us are going to be like, God, why would I have ever taken bar Barkley at high that high? When I had this staring me in the face this whole time? So while I was on the fence, three weeks agoing I am firmly on the whole I'm too afraid to draft him, and I will happily take Gibbs over him. I will take Lamb over him. I'll obviously take Bijon Robinson over him at the one oh three too, so like and Justin Jefferson two is another guy that it'ds trongly considered over. In fact, I probably take him over Barkley this year as well. Okay, the other thing that we get from the YouTube chat tonight, I think it was an Adam yeah, for his first early round bust. He said, who is Pooka Nakua? How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: I don't mind that either. I think you know, I've always been at DeVante Adams stand and you read what they're saying about Devanta Adams. It sounds a lot like DeVante Adams is a popular target, especially in the red zone stuff. And I think you just think about that feels like a little bit more of a fifty to fifty split than the ADP is suggest right now. I understand why you're excited about Puka, but he's being drafted at his ceiling obviously there in the first round and more so for me, I'm always the comparison shopper when I see the other receiver, Like I can get Neighbors generally when Puka is going off and you know, Neighbors is catching FI getting fifty percent of the targets in training camp, the neighbors could flirt with the target record this year and he had a think about he had one hundred and seventy targets last year and only one hundred and nine catches. That's incredibly inefficient because of the quarterback play. I like to me that that's where the comparisons start. And again, I'm not taking Puka over Neighbors. I'm not really taking Puka over any of those guys there in that range of Manra whoever else you want to to leak in there. So yeah, no, I like that as an option for I don't see it as a complete bust, but yeah, someone who's going to disappoint you definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny. I'm with Adam on this too. And this is another guy where I've taken a Kua in exactly one draft so far because I just want to get him somewhere and then after that then I go with the you know name Brian Thomas. I'm on Ross Saint Brown and so if Nikua hits Hey, at least I had him on one team. Okay, let's get back to the game here. League winners starting off with a bang, No shares, JJ Zecker, Reason for the win, can't get enough, and Rip Van Winkle are the remaining categories.
Speaker 2: Let's do league winners.
Speaker 1: League winners is the next category up here? We go want to win your league? If so, Ryan Kramer says, to draft this player in the mid rounds.
Speaker 2: Ah mean, you know, the mid rounds become difficult for me because I end up liking the same guy so much, and I would have never told you I would have liked this guy. But we're gonna go to Carolina. Is Bryce Young maybe better than CJ. Stroud are We're gonna be having that conversation later this year. I think we might because of t mac Tat McMillan is a guy who when you look at a situation and you try to identify someone that can get an obscene amount of targets, think about neighbors. Last year. He did not have a fast paced offense, He did not have a great running game, He did not have good quarterback play. You could argue Carolina has all of those things that the Giants had last year. He just had a tremendous amount of volume. And when you read about what this offense is fixing to look like, when you hear Canalis talk about what McMillan's going to bring to this offense and how he runs the routes that Bryce Young sees so well, those intermediate, those short incuts, outcuts. I think Ted McMillan could end up with a very Neighbors like season where he sees one hundred and fifty to one hundred and sixty one hundred and seventy targets. Remember, Neighbors missed two games last year and put up those numbers. So the idea that McMillan puts up the sheer volume to be a second round pick, no problem, and you can get them what fifth, sixth round right now, I assume they're in the FFPC. That's someone who I'm clicking an awful lot as I'm building my hopefully four receivers there in the first six seven rounds.
Speaker 1: Bryce Young absolutely came on like gangbusters at the end of last season without the services of tet Roha McMillan. He was doing it with Jalen Coker, he was doing it with Javior Leaguette, who I think underwhelmed for the most part last year from what a lot of people were expecting, and then of course the corpse of Adam Thielen. Now you add McMillan to that mix, and you think about the division that Carolina plays in going up against Tampa, who you know, has their holes on defense, New Orleans who is a complete mess as well, and Atlanta will see on that. I know somebody said earlier in the chat that Atlanta's gonna have a top ten defense this year. As Steve Harvey would say, slow your role player. I'm not saying that with that at all. So when we talk about TETROA McMillan, Yeah, now he is climbing. His ADP is getting it. It's as high as it's been I think since he's been drafted. And I'm looking this up on Mojo, he's actually climbed into that four or five turn right now. So you're starting at to pay a little bit of a premium on it. But it still could work out, and he's still you know, could fall a little bit, especially if We're hearing good stuff about Cocher and feeling, and maybe that drives down Tetro and McMillan's price.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm not here to look in the crystal ball, but I think that as far as McMillan goes, he is one of these players that I feel like I wish I had more of it. I got some of them, but I wish I had more of them. Okay, moving on, we got five categories no, yeah, five, excuse me? Five categories left? Starting off with a bang, no shares, JJ Zecher reason for the win, can't get enough and rip Van Winkle, Ryan, where are we going next?
Speaker 2: Let's do it? Can't get enough?
Speaker 1: Can't get enough? The answer. This will be Ryan Kramer's most owned player in fantasy football this season.
Speaker 2: Braylan Allen. I've drafted any time. You know, There's probably been a couple of leagues where I wasn't able to get him because I was drafting with my co host and he likes him just as much. You know, you think about what the Lions offensive model is. You have kind of the big David Montgomery role, you have the Jamiir Gibbs role, now Brees Hall is the Jamier Gibbs, Braylan Allen is the is the banger, and so I'm already getting the touchdown role. But now you're starting to hear I mean, besides all the random draft stuff we heard about maybe a trade of Breese Hall, now you're hearing how much the coaching staff loves Braylan Allen. Could Braylan Allen be the number one running back regardless here in this situation, in an offense that's going to be built to run the ball. I mean, I think if they have success, it's going to be a lot of rushing touchdowns, which immediately makes me think ten touchdown potential. We're drafting Braylan Allen where I would imagine somewhere down in the twelfth through fifteenth rounds. This is a guy who very easy but right now I know my ownership on him on all sites is probably somewhere around seventy five to eighty percent.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, So right now I'm looking at the Jets running backs ADP. Breese Hall running back thirteen at the three oh six, Brailn Allen, running back fifty five at the thirteen oh six, exactly ten rounds after Breese Hall is going, and then Isaiah Davis running back eighty at the nineteen oh nine, so he's basically free at that point. You're okay, So there's this, I don't want to say a ground swell, but there has been over the last month or so a lot of people talking to Breese Hall and people are disrespecting him. And this is a new coaching staff and they're gonna use him a lot more. What we saw at the end of last season with previous regime was that Hall was being used, but Allan was significantly involved. Isaiah Davis was significantly involved. You are of the opinion that Brailn Allen price wise, sticker price wise, that is the guy you want. He's going, Like I said thirteen oh six, right now, that's a better value too than Breese Hall. That's a better value to you in the Jets backfield than Isaiah Davis.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, third round for Breese Hall, No, thank you. I got to see him doing Jumior Gibbs things before I'll believe that he's going to be the full Jamier Gibbs role. Whereas I've already heard the coaches basically say that Brayleen Allen it's going to be the David Montgomery role. And I just think when you the style of running, it matches, I think what they want to do on the offensive line, it matches the style that Justin Fields will bring to it. And yeah, I think I'm getting the goal line back, and so it feels like a much safer bet to take the goal line back. Plus, you know, maybe fifty percent of the carries in the thirteenth round versus the guy who might catch a couple more passes in the third round.
Speaker 1: A couple of things to piggyback on that point too. With Justin Fields in the conversation as the starting quarterback, you know that dump offs for him are probably not going to be super likely. Running quarterbacks rarely will dump it off. They'd just rather run with it. Who does that hurt? And that doesn't hurt Braylan Allen, It might hurt Isaiah Davis. It definitely will hurt Freestall And if this engine is to go, if the Jets are going to be a successful team this year, pounding the ball with Braylen Allen, you need to think about Tanner Engstrand. As the new oco comes from Detroit, what did we see in Detroit last year, we saw a lot of David Montgomery in the first and fourth quarters. And if that's the Braylan Allen that we see this year, where they're softening up that defense in the first quarter with Allen and then just you know, pounding it into submission in the fourth quarter with Allen. Thirteenth round pick. I can get on board with that for sure. And the other thing with Breesce Hall too, like, has he had a Gibbs esque year in the league yet? No he hasn't. Now still third round, so you're paying you know, two full rounds less of a price than the Jamior Gibbs. But to that point, there's a lot of other people that you can be drafting in the third round who we have seen big years from and you can stay away from Breese Hall at that price tag. Not saying I'm gonna do that in every single one of my leagues, but most of them. Yeah. Maybe.
Speaker 2: Well you also have the bres Hall being the top pick last year kind of like that burning of Okay, well you really I'm not getting fooled by that nonsense. So I think for me a little bit, I got to see it as well. He was exciting it was. It was an offense I mean, it was a popular Offensive Player of the Year pick. If you remember, people were betting it all the way down to fifteen to one.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, Adam Han chiming in saying that he believes Fields will throw to his backs. I know he has done that in the past too, and maybe maybe he's right on that. I could be wrong. We'll see what happens on that. But my point is this, whether Fields throws to his backs or not, that is not where Brylan Allen makes his hate, so it doesn't really affect him at all. That's my take on that. Okay, moving on, Four categories left in Fantasy Jeopardy the Ryan Kramer Edition. Your categories that are still out there, starting off with A bang, no shares, JJ zecher reason for the win, and rip Van Winkle. Ryan, you tell us where we're going next.
Speaker 2: No shares.
Speaker 1: No shares is the category. The answer is this, According to Ryan Kramer, this player won't be on any of his rosters this season.
Speaker 2: So there's a number of guys I could nominate for this award, but I'll go with Jaden Daniels.
Speaker 1: This is spicy.
Speaker 2: You can miss me with this Jaden Daniels. I mean, we did this with CJ. Stroud. We have to pump the brakes on these. I agree he looked very phenomenal, but this was a Washington team that this time last year we were throwing shade at the roster. We were saying it was very fragile. None of those things really changed. We were talking about how Jaden Daniels himself might be a little fragile. He somehow survived the season in spite of having some pretty disastrous early season passing efforts. And you want to talk about a team that had some positive things happen and maybe some regression is due. They literally won on one of the crazier Hail Mary's you'll ever see. And so I appreciate the rushing floor, and I understand why he's being drafted where he's being drafted, but you can't, I cannot get to a place where he's going ahead of really any of the other rushing quarterbacks. And I would include Jalen Hurts in that mix. I think even just the idea that he is consistently going ahead of Joe Burrow, I mean, Patrick Mahomes is not sniffing where Jayden Daniels is going, and so perhaps also just a general ideology of I'm not taking one of these top quarterbacks probably unless it's Lamar or Josh and so to see how early and in some cases Jaden Daniels going ahead of the ffpc's draft. I was just in Bestball Draft Jade Daniels went first quarterback overall, and to me that feels a little crazy, knowing that he's not going to be a goal on the main goal line option. We know quarterbacks that aren't named Josh Allen and Jalen Hurts tend to not score anything more than five or six touchdowns, and I expect his passing efficiency to go down. You mentioned that the Terry McLaurin stuff, but I just there was a lot a lucky stuff that went on with him last year. And if we end up seeing a CJ. Stroud like second year that involves some slump, some turnover and just not quite the same efficiency, that would make sense to me. And so, yeah, maybe he's carried by a ten you know, a thousand yard ten rushing touchdown performance, but I'm willing to bet against that, and I currently do not have him on a single roster.
Speaker 1: I think that's the difference, right, is Daniels has this rushing upside that Stroud just does not. That does not mean that Daniels could not have a Stroudzian year this year, where maybe the rushing still there, but the passings down, or maybe the rushings not all the way. You know, there's I am not a smart man, and a lot of times I will tell you in fantasy football, when stuff looks to be so good one year and the people asked me to explain why it's not that good the following year, I just simply say, regression to the meat. And that could be simply all it is. Is Daniels, like you said, got a lot of stuff going his way last year. Maybe he doesn't this year. He's got a fresh number two receiver in Deebo Samuel. On paper, that looks like a good thing. In real life, we'll see. I don't know, maybe that doesn't work out. Laramie Tunsell has joined the Commanders as well. That sounds great for blocking for Daniels, but what if it improves the running game and takes away some of the stats that we would like to have Jaden Daniels get As he is being drafted currently as quarterback three at the four h four could be an unintended fantasy consequence of getting Laramie Tunzel on that it's actually worse for Daniel's fantasy stock. Again, I'm not saying anything is a lot to happen here, And to your point, I have not been avoiding Daniels, Ryan, but I haven't really gotten him anywhere as well. And this is coming from a guy who's already got Josh Allen, already got Lamar Jackson in a couple of spots. I don't think I've got Jadan Daniels anywhere yet. Let's move on. Three categories left on Fantasy Jeopardy. The Kramer centric addition starting off with a bang, JJ Zecher, reason for the win, and Rip Van Winkle are the final three.
Speaker 2: Categor SU's starting off with a bang.
Speaker 1: Ryan Kramer says this player and not Jamar Chase, should be going at the one oh one in FFPC drafts.
Speaker 2: Well, the easy answer here is Molik Neighbors.
Speaker 1: But I would say, no, hold on, I gotta stop you. That is not the easy answer.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: There's no way that that's the easy answer. Who was taking Molik Neighbors at the one O one.
Speaker 2: Me as a Homer Giants fan. But the real answer, if I'm in that situation, I am taking I have two guys nominated. Neither is Jamar Chase. I'm taking Gibbs or Robinson. And the reason I'm putting both up there is so I can end up with both of those guys. To me, I'm not really interested in any of the other running backs until it falls all the way down to Achan. So yeah, one one, I'm either on Gibbs or Robinson pretty much like a running a receiver in every other position outside of that for the next like seven eight picks after but Gibson Robinson, I think the ceiling is pretty pretty remarkable.
Speaker 1: Ran what happens if you do draw the number one and you've made up your mind, I'm not taking Chase here, so you have to take Robinson or Gibbs. Does Robinson do enough to tip the scales in favor of him over Gibbs.
Speaker 2: Robinson's consistency last year he only had I think two games where he was sub ten points. He had a number of games north of twenty points. Very consistent output from him in a season that I frankly it was me reviewing the season. That really made me appreciate the year he had because I didn't really go after him too much. I was kind of a big tyler Al's year stand like running back zero, best Ball, give me some of that. But Bijon was good. And you know, whether it's the big play potential which you need, or the fact that he's just fed enough volume every game to get there and never really disappoint you. That's what I'm looking for in my first round pick. And so yeah, I'm gonna have some Chase too. But like filtering in some Bjeon and some Gibbs.
Speaker 1: There was one I had gotten the number one, picking like three drafts, and I think the first two I took Chase one was a manager League, one was Best Ball, and then the third one I think was Best Ball, and I just like, you know what, I'm sick of drafting Chase. I've got no shares of Bijon Robinson anywhere. So I took Robinson at the one to one in that third one, and I feel really good about it. The listen, you want to talk about the skill set and what these guys can do on the field, Robinson gives it's very, very close The difference for me is something you alluded to, b Jon Robinson as Tyler Algier, who, by the way, and just to illustrate my point on this, Tyler Algier is running back fifty one at the twelve ten. That's who Bjon Robinson has as his running mate. Jamiir Gibbs as his running mate, has David Montgomery running back twenty six at the six eleven. If I'm going for ceiling, if I'm going for getting greedy with as many Fantasy points as I can, it's Robinson there. Now. I've drafted Gibbs in the top half of the first round several times, and I've feel really bullish about it. But if it comes down, if I can't take Chase, who am I taking? It's probably gonna be one of those running backs, and I lean towards Robinson over Gibbs in that scenario. Two categories left on Fantasy Jeopardy Tonight JJ zachar reason for the win is the first one. The second one is Rip van Winkle. Ryan, you take us where you want to.
Speaker 2: Go, Let's go Rip van Winkle.
Speaker 1: According to Ryan Kramer, this is the player that FFPC players are sleeping on most this year.
Speaker 2: This one is similar to the Braylen Allen play because I have a lot of them, but it's Roshan Johnson in Chicago you have. Again, I'm leaning into that two running back system that Ben Johnson ran in Detroit with the Lions. Well, the David Montgomery role in this scenario is going to be Roshan Johnson. Rochean cashed me a nice two touchdown bet last year. The clear big bruiser gonna be the more physical of the two between him and Swift. I see a very a high likelihood, especially in bestball, but even in managed leagues. I mean, he's going off. I'd imagine in that same range as Tyler Al's year as the Dylan Samson's the Jayden Blues of the world, where he's not quite free. But you're getting a very nice price on a guy who's gonna be a goal line back. And again, if Ben Johnson runs a similar situation, they don't have Jamiir Gibbs. So it's likely that Rochean Johnson gets more carries than David Montgomery did, or maybe equal to. And if that's the case and you're scoring the touchdowns, potentially a nice piece. And like I said, in best Ball, it's very easy to click that button because you're getting the touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Roshan Johnson running back fifty three behind the aforementioned algier. Jerome Ford is right there, although Ford is a sending up and then Tank Bigsby brayln Allen your guy right behind Rochan Johnson as well, So that is your pick there. Kyle Manungai. Adam Hans submitted, who is Kyle guy on this? How does Manonguy? And this I told Adam and the YouTube chat earlier. I'm starting to like Manungay a little bit more. He was kind of a I watched him play at Rutgers last year and he never struck me as the type of guy that could translate that level of talent to the NFL. But now I'm not so sure. You know, he's been showing out in practice. There's the opportunity you mentioned Johnson, but I think Manunguy is worth bringing up in this conversation.
Speaker 2: And this is where you have the well they did bring him in, right, You have that element of you know, where where did the player come from? Was he brought in by the new regime. I just think that role, like Roshawn Johnson is is. I feel like this has happened a couple of years where he gets put to the side and then all of a sudden you see him entering the fray as the short yardage back. And so yeah, I'm I'm gonna roll the dice again and say his work. Look, I you know, maybe everyone's getting worked in here, but I find it hard to believe that he loses out on that short yardage goal line role.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm anong guy. I don't think takes that away from him. No, And if you look at I was god, who is talking about this the other day? If you look at Roshawn Johnson's yards per carry, it's not great, but he was getting all the short yardage stuff like you know where there's like third and one fourth and one third and goal, second and goal where they you know, they put him in. So obviously his yards per carry are going to be deflated a little bit. So I think there's something to be to be said about that as well. The Bears backfield. Of all the questions we have about Chicago, that might be the most important one, and it might be the least talked about one too. With the receivers and the tight ends, the quarterbacks, so on and so forth, something that will be monitoring here on the Insider Access show on the Better Sports Network for the remainder of the drafting season. Last category here, we'll call it Final Jeopardy. The category JJ Zecherisen for the win. Here's the clue. If you wait on drafting a quarterback, this is the signal caller Ryan Kramer will tell you to draft.
Speaker 2: Now. This all depends on how long you want to wait. I'm pretty high on Trevor Lawrence this year, but assuming you're in some sort of managed league, I think that's the answer is Caleb Williams. I think between what he does offer you with his legs and just the idea that this offense could take a big step forward, and he put up some numbers last year, I think, you know, it's easy to remember the negatives, but as far as some of the volume counting stats, he's not that far off. I believe he's going somewhere in the twelve twelfth round range, and you know, you want to talk about the clear upside of him. If we're drafting Caleb Williams in the same range that we're taking you know, Burrow Mahomes next year. Because he's able to run for six seven hundred yards scrambling around there and getting in the end zone a little bit. Yeah, and then plus a little efficiency on the touchdown side, and just the offense in general. I like that. I like that version of the narrative. And I'm not even the biggest Caleb fan.
Speaker 1: The ADP for Caleb Williams right now, quarterback thirteen to your point, Ryan in the mid twelfth round. Some of the other answers we're getting in the YouTube chat right now. We'll get to Dak Prescott in a little bit. But Adam Han also said, who is Drake May? Who is JJ McCarthy. What about those two guys?
Speaker 2: So Drake May, I fully appreciate anyone that wants to play that angle as well. I think I fully expect to see a little bit of that Tannehill Tennessee deployed where you're going to see the scrambling, You'll see the legs used. They'll have good wheelhouse throws for Drake May to throw to make and I you know, I like the upside there as well because of the legs. JJ McCarthy, I you know, I'm I'm not necessarily drinking the kool aid of how great he looks in training camp and how awesome that offense tends to make guys look. That's another one where I would prefer to draft pretty much all of the other He's going so early for me that I like, the guys in his range are more interesting to me, and you're not necessarily needing to pick up the unknown. And you know, with quarterbacks, give me the guys who are actually playing in their second year versus like a you know, I'm treating him like a rookie, and I'm not necessarily loving rookie quarterbacks most years.
Speaker 1: What about and somebody brought this up to oh Adam Haunt and Bill Hollywood talking about Michael Pennix, What do you consider him in his second year? Because he barely played in real life last year, he.
Speaker 2: Got some reps. He's an interesting one because I think the ceiling for what that offense could be is huge. And I think when we saw him play, he was very boom bust. He made great throws, and he looked awesome, and then he looked horrible and incredibly inaccurate at times. And so to me, you know, he's a guy I actually have a bet on to have the most interceptions in the league this year. But at that being said, he would be more interesting to me than JJ McCarthy. I think there's just a natural, big, higher ceiling there. So that is going to wrap up Fantasy Jeopardy tonight. I think it was a lot of fun. I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: The Ryan Kramer addition, league loser is Saquon Barkley League winner Tedoya McMillan. The premium tight end outside the top twelve is Isaiah likely the number one one O one. If it's not Chase, it's either going to be Bjon Robinson or Jamier Gibbs, the one guy he's not drafting anywhere this season as Jayden Daniels late round quarterback is going to be Kayleb Williams most owned player, Braylan Allen, and of course the player that f FPC players are sleeping on most according to Ryan Kramer Roshawn Johnson. All these we talked about in a redraft sense tonight. But if you want to play dynasty, play Fantasy football through in a sixty five days a year. My FFPC dot com is rot to go for that. Two thousand plus dynasty leagues over the course of last fifteen years, none have ever folded, none have ever stopped going. If you sign up for a dynasty league at the FFPC, you're going to be in it for the long haul, or as long as you want that hall to be. One hundred dollars is where they entry fees start. They go all the way up to five thousand dollars my FFP dot com. When we come back, Ryan Kramer is going to stake his case for or against some, but not all, of the following players. I shouldn't say that he's gonna He's gonna make his case four against these players. We may not get to everybody, but we will get to Romo dunesday, we will get to the Marvin Harrison Kyler Murray Battery in Arizona, and we will get to Dalton Kincaid as well. I want to talk about that as well. He is the co host and founder of the Sports Gambling podcast and he can be heard live on VSON on Friday evenings. And what did you say, eight o'clock right now? PA, seven time at seven o'clock Starting next.
Speaker 2: Month, starting basically starting football season or our football schedule will be seven pm here on the on the West coast.
Speaker 1: We're also going to find out how the s the sports Gamling podcast network started, which I think is a fun story and pros versus Joe strategy from mister Kramer Centric. You're watching insider Access right here in the Better Sports Network. Don't go anywhere, so much more show to go.
Speaker 3: What's up, guys, Andrew Cooper here Fantasy Alarm, and boy do I have great news for you. It's that time of year. The FFPC main event is open, the flagship contest, in my opinion, the biggest number one contest in all fantasy football. It's not just about the prizes. You can win a million dollars, but if you win a contest like this, you are gold plated, gold stamped in this community. That puts respect on your name when you go in there with the big dogs and you win a tournament like this. So get set up with my FFPC.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: When you use promo code Alarm, they'll give you twenty five bucks and you deposit thirty five dollars or more if you've never drafted there before, and you can get in there with the big dogs. If you really want, you can actually go to Vegas and draft at the Paris casino live. In these contests, you don't have to do that, though you can draft online. They have six hour, two hour, and sixty second clocks. Depending on what you're feeling, You're gonna want to draft early and off in these to give yourself the best possible shot at winning. And let me tell you, when you go over to your social media bio and you throw FFPC Main Event Champion in there, people start thinking about you at a different way. You are now an absolute champion and legend in this community. If you win the FFPC Main Event open now over at my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 1: The main event a main event in the podcast at PC two thousand dollars. Agree, team grand prize a million dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm lucky about one top prize.
Speaker 1: Main event season is enforced.
Speaker 2: Thing.
Speaker 1: That's right. It is time for the FFPC Main Event. It is the ffpc's flagship event, a million dollars grand prize at stake, more than six million dollars available in the prize pool. Don't forget that. If you register your FFPC Main Event teams by this Sunday, July twenty seventh, you are going to get your draft slots sent to you by August third. So whether you're drafting live at Paris Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, whether you are drafting online in September, what have you, You're going to have more than a month to prep for that draft slot that you will get August third, if you have your teams paid in full by this Sunday, July twenty seventh. Slow drafts going on right now as well as live drafts at my ffpc dot com. Let's get into We went from game show contestant Ryan Kramer to attorney Ryan Kramer. You are going to state your case for or against these players.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Listen, Malik Neighbors, we have talked about to death. We know how you feel about that. You can spin us a yarn where everybody will want to take him at the one on one. Let's skip that. Let's talk about the Bears. We talked earlier about Luther Birden, We touched on maybe a little bit of DJ Moore, But the guy I really want to go with here is Rome Donsay, a player that the Bears drafted in the top ten last year was out on the field a ton in twenty twenty four. Maybe the victim of some bad Caleb Williams play, maybe not maybe something that was on him. Maybe maybe there's there's something else going on here. I don't even know how you feel about this player, but Ryan Kramer state your case four or against Roma Dunsay and fantasy leagues in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five, it's almost hard to like. There is a lot going on and a lot wrong with the offense last year. But I think in general, I like the idea of drafting a receiver with the quarterback, having them come in together. And you saw it in some of those bigger games, some of those you know, ten to eleven target games. You see the potential of what could be That game against the Colts early in the year comes to mind, where six catches, one hundred and twelve yards and a touchdown, And you know, I, personally, I don't understand the huge gap between where DJ Moore is being drafted in Roma Doonsay. I'm kind of generally a sucker for the second guy in these types of situations. But if we end the season in Romadonsay is the number one in this offense. I know there's also Colston lovelin there, but I mean I like what he brings. I like the type of receiver he is for the type of weather you know, NFC North cold, but you need a big, physical guy. And I like the idea that this offense takes a step forward and you know you can feature DJ Moore and more of the A Monra role maybe, although even that doesn't really comp out, but a Donsay being the big, physical outside guy I'm even thinking of like Josh Reynolds and the way that he was deployed, especially around the red zone. I love a Dunsay this year and if we, like I said, if we finished the year and he's the alpha in this offense, that would not surprise me at all.
Speaker 1: The next two players I want to bring up I feel like I should bring up as a tandem. The one player was the only receiver drafted ahead of Roma Dunza in the twenty twenty four NFL draft, and that was Marvin Harrison. I think underwhelming is probably the best descriptor for the majority of fantasy players who drafted him last season, and they're hoping for a bounce back, myself included. And then Kyler Murray, the guy throwing him the ball. I have been fairly bullish on both these players. Especially Harrison in my draft so far this year. Ryan, But maybe I'm wrong or maybe you disagree with that. State your case again for or against Marvin Harrison and Kyler Murray.
Speaker 2: I get fooled by Kyler every year. You know, he scampers around. He almost kind of looks like a gymnast. I just love the weapons on this team. I mean, Trey McBride. I don't know how I feel about Marvin Harrison coming in weighing more weight than he weighed last year. He didn't exactly look like the fastest guy, but he was a smooth route runner in college. You have to imagine he's going to be able to get open and just in general, I like this team to be a little bit improved. Now, as far as what this means, how does this translate into the fantasy streets, I'm finding myself drafting a lot more Trey McBride with Kyler Murray than I am Marvin Harrison. And I don't know if that's because you know, I wasn't all that into Marvin Harrison when he was coming out. I thought, you know, you always have these red flags, these legacy guys who aren't gonna work out. Yeah, he was good in college, but we've seen that before where it doesn't always translate. And honestly, the worst possible scenario happened last year where he kind of looked like the player that was maybe a little slow. Maybe the reason he didn't run and work out was he was worried about what those test scores might be. So I'm not The case against Harrison too is that I think there's plenty of other guys that could eat in this offense. They might be a run first or at least run heavy. You have the tight end. I even have a guy like Michael Wilson, who we you know, I've been liking for some years. So Marvin Harrison hasn't found too many of my teams. But I like Kyler too much to not end up with him, because you know, I like stacking Kyler with one of those guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and Harrison is I mean, I don't think either one of these guys is easy to stack with Murray. I mean, obviously you got to have one of them, and then it comes down to how high you want to you want to take Murray. We know Marvin Harrison's bulked up. I am still of the opinion that Arizona and like Sigamond Boom from football Guys, would would cost me on this. But I'm assume rational coaching that that that Harrison was misused by last year's coaching staff, that they cannot just have him run all these fade routes where he's got this little tiny window for Kyler Murray to throw into between the corner and the sideline. You got to get some stuff going over the middle for him, and I think that they do that this year. I am still bullish on a bounce back. I'm a big regression guy, like positive or negative. I just feel like Marvin Harrison is. He does not strike me as a bust and I feel like, because I believe that, and because of his down season last year, this year should be huge and that's why I'm buying into him. And Murray wants to run more this year too, which makes him a little bit more valuable. Let's get into Dak Prescott here. I know you're a Giants fan, so you probably don't have a whole lot positive to say about Dak Prescott. Well we'll find out. Can you make a case for or against Dak Prescott this year? And let me couch this right now and tell you Ryan that Dak Prescott is quarterback ten at the eleven h three and big gerrilla drafts right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I know a lot of people are saying that he tends to be every other year pops up to the top of the board as a monster year. Great, good for you. His coach said he's developing, which was again Brian Schottenheimer has been making some comical statements this offseason. But I think that combined with all the other swirl down there, the maybe lack of a running game, the fact that you know, there's we haven't even really touched on the DA contract future, with the team situation there, there's just a lot of non football stuff that to me, would could potentially enable Dak having in this team having a bad year. Now, if I was forced with a gun to my head to say, why why does he succeed fantasy wise? Well, maybe Michael Parsons decides to sit out for the regular season. The defense turns out to be atrocious, and there's just a lot of garbage out there, certainly with George Pickens and Ceedee Lamb and Ferguson who he loves to dump it off to there. There's gonna be points, there's gonna be yards in this offense, and at the end of the day, they're one of these teams where you almost don't care what kind of team they are, uh, looking at that offense. But yeah, no, I'm not really drafting Dak. I do allow my fandom to get in the way of like objectively judging some of these guys. But you know, I looked at through the years where I'm right about Dak, and I say, see, I told you so, that's true.
Speaker 1: And we'll see what happens with the with the Cowboys this year as well, much more so with Miami. I think if I ask you about their quarterback here, this is going to tell me all I need to know about what you think about the Dolphins offense in general, regarding Tyreek Hill, regarding Darren Waller, regarding Jalen Wonnell, what kind of a case could you make for or maybe you just want to go against twa tongue Biloa this year. We know that that Dolphins offense radically changed when he was out last year, and then when he came back, it was still different than what it was at the start of the season. I'll let you state your.
Speaker 2: Case, there is something you know, watching Tua play football is like watching an AI video where you're like this is pretty cool, but your brain's like something's off here. And with Tua, like he obviously is good, the difference between what that team looks like with and without him is remarkable. And you know, I'll be honest, I'm this is a team that could have the first coach fired, and this is a team that we could be talking about as a playoff team putting up astronomical offensive numbers. In fact, we've created some controversy on our show, the Sports Gampling Podcast. We all like Jalen Waddle offensive Player of the Year. Sean made it to Vegas first bet. It moved the number from six hundred to one to two hundred and fifty to one. Made the rest of us very angry. But I love Achan. I love you know, Tyreek Hill is one of those I like him at ADP and I certainly like Waddles, so that means I have to like Tua. And this is one of those where Tua is always a funny one. The pocket passers who have ridiculous weapons but somehow are getting drafted way down the board. It's like, well, how do we like Hill? How do we like Achan in the second? Hill in the third, and Waddle in the fifth. But we're drafting Tua outside the top, you know, twelve quarterbacks. That doesn't make any sense to me. So and especially in a managed league, Well, guess what when Tua bangs his head and isn't playing, you get another quarterback. So I like, I mean, if you're not drafting in that same scenario we talked about earlier, if you're not drafting one of the early ones, I ending up with Tua with a reasonable you know, pairing with his team even maybe that's fine with me. I mean we're only a couple of season removed from Tua leading the league in passing yards, that.
Speaker 1: Is true, and again, proven player coming off a down year. I should be in on this guy. And quite frankly, I've been drafting Jalen Waddle, maybe not so much Tyreek Hill because he has his other set of issues. I guess I'm more I'm more concerned with Hill than I am with Waddle when you take draft capital into the equation as well. But yeah, I could definitely see And this is a year that Mike McDaniel has to win. So how do you win? You get your best players the football Jalen Wattle one of the best players there as well. Let's stick in the state of Florida and ask you about Jacksonville, specifically Michelle Tooton, who is one of the favorite running backs to draft early on in FFPC Bestball Leagues as well as FFPC Dynasty rookie drafts as well. It's an interesting quartet there. You have Tuton, you have Lequin Allen joining the Jacksonville backfield through the draft this year, with Tank Bigsby and Travis Etn already the holdovers there, make your case for or again specifically Bischelle Tuton. But Ryan, I think you're going to talk about these other three running backs when you explain your case as well.
Speaker 2: Well. Not only am I a homer for the New York Football Giants, but I graduated from Virginia Tech. And mister tugboat Tuton, who came by way of NCA and T but then through Virginia Tech. You know, when he started getting into the testing phase, it was like, will his size be an issue? Because when you watch him play football, it doesn't matter that he's small it's a little bit of Darren Sproles at Kansas State. He was running normal running back stuff. He just happens to be. He has the vision. That's what makes him so good. He's able to you know, he looks no different than a guy you know, two three four inches bigger than him, and his contact balance was amazing. Like I said, his cutback ability vision. I think that Jaggs drafted him to be their dude. And I'm fully bought into the eye that idea that you know is etn gonna gonna be on this team. Tank Bigsby, I think is interesting in terms of you want to ask me what my my shit, my my shares of running backs out of the Jags room looks like zero percent Etnu probably seventy five percent. Tooton twenty five percent Bigsby, And I think, just what you like about a dart throw running back or two things? Could this guy end up with a workload, but more importantly, does he have something significant about him, whether it be touchdowns, pass catching or big playability. Well, in Tutan's case, I'll throw out a Keaton Mitchell comp here. I think we're gonna see too and have some plays that will remind us when Keaton Mitchell dropped onto the scene and You're like, WHOA, what is this again? I watched him play every game in college at Virginia Tech and he was something special. And Virginia techs had some special running backs. But I'm very excited to see what he can become on the Jacksonville Jaguars. And again in that range of what ten through four, round fourteen fifteen, where I'm drafting a lot of my running backs this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's gonna be interesting to see how that works out in Jacksonville. I'm bullish on the Jacksonville offense in general. I talked about Travis Hunter earlier. Obviously I love Brian Thomas Jr. Trevor Lawrence is one of my most owned quarterbacks this year as well. And I've been picking and sprinkling in some Jaguars running backs as well on a lot of my teams.
Speaker 2: And I read a real quick I read a piece about how, you know, the Bucky Irving situation in Tampa. A lot of that was, you know, they liked how they projected his ability to miss tackles and touton is very much that same kind of player. He misses contact a lot, and so yeah, I mean, if we could see something like a Bucky Irving ascension, that would be quite nice.
Speaker 1: So I want to go. I want to wrap things up tonight. And well, we still got a couple of minutes here. Briefly on Dalton Kinkaid, I have heard the argument for againt him. I've heard the argument against him. I don't know where you stand on this.
Speaker 2: You're a regression guy, so you got you gotta like him a little bit.
Speaker 1: I do like him.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was a second round guy and now he's a nothing round guy. You know. He the pendulum is swinging very hard here Now. I still Khalilak is very exciting for me. But I still would take a piece of Calton now at at price, Dalton Kinkaid becomes very interesting, especially in the FFPC format.
Speaker 1: The the thing with Kinkaid, and I heard Brett Whitefield from Fantasy Points talking about this, how he talked to people within Buffalo and that said that guy was not right injury wise all season. He was always dealing with something and because of that you could talk about the misuse of Kincaid. Maybe they were protecting Kinkaid because they wanted to keep them healthy. But the price definitely matches up what I want to do with Kinkaid this year, so I'm sure I will have him. If I wait on tight End, I will probably go bang bang with tight End and get somebody and Kincaid or Kincaid and then somebody this year. That's the way I plan on attacking Dolton Kinkaid. Okay, a couple of minutes to go on the show, and I want you to tell everybody about the Sports Gambling Podcast, something that has we talked about this last year.
Speaker 2: Ryan.
Speaker 1: It started off as something very very small and the explosion of how big this has become to having its own network. Now, can you tell us a little bit about how the SGP came to be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's the we you know, the old tech startup story. We started nay one car garage, we grew to a two car garage and just kept going. Now at twenty eleven, so early podcast days certainly a gray area for sports gambling. Me. Sean Green, we just started talking about football and that slowly turned into a you know, a twice or once a week show all year round, and then it was a twice a week show and all the way up to where it's a daily show, and then we launch a network and we have a you know, a couple dozen other shows covering every other sport from MMA to golf. And yeah, no, it's grassroots. Started in a garage. Still kind of in a garage that it, except for we're in an office over a coffee shop, so not quite. But yeah, no, it's it's been fun, fun, fun fact about us, we've never taken a penny of investments, so we're wholly owned, artisanal small business here, much like the the FFPC, and so yeah, always always a good time, and if you're interested, we are right in the middle of breaking down every team, doing thirty two team previews as we build up to the NFL season. So yeah, definitely encourage you to check it out.
Speaker 1: The best way to consume that content Sports gambling podcast dot com or of course following you on the x AT Gambling podcast you stream everything there, and then the YouTube channel Just Gambling Podcast as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just if you search sports gambling podcasts in what podcasts, app, YouTube, whatever whatever you like to consume your stuff, and you'll find us. And yeah, we're live five nights a week Sunday, through Thursday and then Friday night on VSON.
Speaker 1: So the Friday night airing that is going to be eight o'clock Pacific time right now, and then once football season gets cranked up seven.
Speaker 2: O'clock on v seven pm that we are safe for the airwaves there. So if you want the R rated version, check us out on the YouTube or the podcast. VSON always joined by fun smattering of guests will you do it live from Vegas? So there's always some of that activity. The big boss man at the Circuit, Derek Stevens, often checks in and stops by for the opening segment. So yeah, it's a great time. And yeah, I still can't believe the wife is on board with me going to Vegas every Friday night.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. That's fantastic. What's also is gonna be awesome is when we broadcast your show live on the High Stakes Fantasy Football or not your show, but the Pros Versus Joe's when you are participating. That will kick off at nine pm Eastern on Monday night. You and Sean the Gambling Podcast guys have the eleven pick. You'll be drafting against other pros, including Derek Brown from Fantasy Pros Pat Karine from Legendary Upside, Scott Connor will be drafting in that as well, Jared Smoller from Draft Sharks, and of course the Fantasy grew Room himself, John Hanson. Have you and Sean talked any strategy on this yet?
Speaker 2: I think we're I think we're secretly hoping that we can just draft aj Brown and Malik Neighbors and call it a day and there'll be no no, no real hard feelings. But no, I think we're both we're kind of on the same page in terms of some of the guys we like. I don't think it's going to be super difficult to come to a consensus. And you know, we're still we're still recovering from the first year where we did pros versus Joe's and we were a longer shot than the the all the Joes, so pretty insulting. Thanks to I'm blanking on the odds makers name Ibmy.
Speaker 1: Here from Tara HOAt, Yeah makes it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, i'py Air from Terror. Well he made us the long shot. We went up and won that one. So yeah, we're we're looking to get back on the top of the mountain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys already have a league title to your resume. You finished two years ago fifth overall, last year a top twenty five finish as well, So we're very excited to see what you guys do on Monday night, and we will continue to follow you on Exit Gambling Podcast Sports Gambling Podcast on YouTube VCENT eight o'clock on Friday nights specific time, and then of course seven o'clock Friday night specific time coming up when football season gets cranked up. Ryan, always a pleasure, Thanks so much for hanging out with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, happy football.
Speaker 1: Let's go happy football. Indeed, the FFPC Midi Event, FFPC Big Gorilla, f FPC Best Ball and Super Flex Bestball tournaments and Dynasty Leagues all available for your pleasure at my f FPC dot com. I want to thank Ryan Kramer and Matt Deutsch tonight. We'll be back on seven o'clock this coming Thursday live f FPC Bestball Tournament coverage. All have a couple of buddies on and we're going to critique that live on the air, So check that out next Thursday at seven o'clock. Thanks so much for watching. For Matt Deutsch. For Ryan Kramer, I'm Eric Balkman. This has been FFPC Insider Access live on the Better Sports Network