Speaker 1: Five o five. If you about k r C DE talk station Fridays.
Speaker 2: Will.
Speaker 1: Why is everyone so stupid? Yeah? I wish you could play the whole quote on that one. Good morning, Brian Thomas right here. Glad to be glad to see Dr Strecker in the production booth, Rey Blogs, and glad to see Congressman Warren Davidson is going to join the program this morning. I always enjoy having Congressman Davidson on the show. Seven oh five. For the Congressman, we'll talk about the Trump Recisions Package vote. We will talk about giving more weapons to Ukraine. Any possibility that's going to do any good? Some say, most say no, absolutely not. Did he sign under the Massy Epstein bill. Talked to Congress from Massy yesterday about that a bill to just well, let everybody have the Epstein documents. Why not Donald Trump screaming and yelling about it, seeing everybody's falling for some sort of conspiracy on the heels of many Republicans for years, claiming that there was a whole bunch going on behind the scenes and that we need to find out about it. I don't think it bothered, hurts anything to let us have the documents and move on with our lives. And Congress from Massy's bill protects the child pornography from going out any of the sensitive information. There's exceptions to what needs to be produced in there. Anyway, I made a sound argument for you yesterday at least I thought you can pull the podcast up at fifty five cares dot com if you didn't have an opportunity to listen to Congressman Thomas Massey yesterday live.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite folks, Steve Gooden from Porter Wright, our legal expert. We will talk to Steve, not just about him running from Cincinnai City councilor to the Charter Committee, which he is. And I think you'd be a great opportunity for the city in the Cincinnati moving a different direction, a better direction. Vote Steve Gooden. But on the legal discussions we'll have with Steve. If it's proven Biden's people use the auto pen, and of course using the auto pen without the express approval of and behest of President Biden at the time, are his pardons and executive orders null and void? And I raise that specter in the context of how do you get it before the court. And it seems that at least from my perspective right now. There could be other legal challenges out there in the world that I'm not aware of, But from a theoretical standpoint, I thought Senator ran Paul had the best opportunity to do it by going after and trying to prosecute Anthony Fauci, who was given a preemptory pardon. Doctor Fauci is exempting free from all liability and connection with his work and his role in the Biden administration goes back years all swirrels around gain of function research, and Senator ran Paul seems to have him dead to rights on his claimed that Fauci lied to Congress. You've got emails saying Wuhan Institute of Rology was doing gain of function research, an email from doctor Fauci prior to several years prior to him testifying, and he goes in front of the committee and he testifies that no, there was no gain of function research being done at the will On Instudi of Rology. I mean, obviously, poll are opposite statements from the same guy entered Joe Biden's pardon or was it Joe Biden's pardon which doctor Fauci of course will wave around in any effort to prosecute him. I'm free from prosecution. I've been given a preemptory pardon by the Biden administration. You can't go after me. At which time Senator Paul can say no, that pardon is null and void. That presents the legal argument before a court. An evidentiary issue becomes important in that particular case, So one opportunity to get in front of a court. I don't know how a court would rule. This is completely uncharted waters, and as far as the evidence concerned, it's going to be difficult to show one way or another. Joe Biden could pop his head up and say, I specifically approve that I told them that. While that was not documented elsewhere in the emails or other communications, it would be Joe Biden's word against anybody else's. But the other people to whom he communicated the approval for the use of the autopen they'd have to testify as well. Did they get that specific instruction? Did Joe Biden specifically know that doctor Fauci was getting a peremptory pardon? Did he order that peremptory pardon to be signed by Autopen? Right now, all we have our questions swirling about, which is why you need the evidence. So it's going to be interesting. Steve good will elaborate on that much better than I can. I'm sure Jay Ratliff. It is Thursday, Jay Ratliffe. Passenger punches United gate agent, knocking the gate agent unconscious. Delta Airline lands the plane using artificial intelligence to establish more of its ticket price I Delta Airlines plans on using AI to establish more of its ticket prices for the purpose of maximizing profits. Of course, the initial Air India crash report is out, and it raises even more questions. An interesting op ed on that by Homan Jenkins Junior in The Wall Street Journal, which dovetails interestingly to the artificial intelligence use, but also an ongoing discussion we've had with Jay Ratliff over the years, do we need pilotless airplanes? And a rather disturbing account of quite a few of the air disasters that have happened by Homan Jenkins. Now he points out, in so far as the initial investigation, the initial report on the Air India crash contains no detailed timeline of actions, no verbatim cockpit transcript. Rather, they did release information that the fuel supply switches for the planes to engines were manu turned off about one second apart, and of course seconds after the plane left the runway. And in the Wall Street Journal they have a separate article showing how these switches work. I mean, you have to pull them out and push them down, so there's there's several little actions you have to take to get these switches to go into the off position. You just can't bump into them, and I'm glad they're designed that way. So they were turned off one second apart, and without identifying who was speaking to whom in the cockpit, the report says, the voice recording one of the pilots is heard asking the other why did he cut off the fuel supply switches. The other pilot responded that he did not cut off the fuel supply switches, and Holman's upines rights, it's impossible wherever the Indian investigators weren't aware of the certain history here. And this is where the disturbing stuff comes in, making me not want to fly even more than I don't want to fly anyway. It's been twenty five years since the Egyptian government rejected a US finding that the crash of Egypt Are in ninety ninety off a long Island was deliberate by its pilot, described as an active mass murder that killed two hudred and seventeen people. Aviation expert William Langwishing later wrote on that one the feeling in Egypt was that all Arabs runner attack. In other words, we don't want to say that it was intentional conduct on the part of the pilot, even though we kind of know it was, because we don't want the microscope of global opinion to focus on some crazy cockpit Arab guy. Likewise, he writes, Indonesia issued no finding about a nineteen ninety nine silk Are seven thirty seven crash that the US National Transportation Safety Board called pilot suicide. China Eastern Flight fifty seven thirty five no finding by the Chinese government, despite leaked evidence showing the twenty twenty two crash was intentional. The notorious disappearance of MH three seventy and twenty fourteen no conclusion from the Malaysian government in a report left out that left out evidence that the pilot had practiced on his home computer, departing from the flight plan in nearly identical fashion. Exhausting his fuel and crashing into the sea. Well, it's a little tasty piece of evidence you might expect to be in the final report, is it? I just reading those in a row, you go to these crazy people that are intentionally they're committing suicide and murder at the same time. By contrast, French and German authorities concluded very quickly that the twenty fifteen crash of German Wings flight ninety five twenty five was a deliberate act by its first officer. That's regarding Air France four forty seven, A three thirty smashed into the South Atlantic at high speed in two thousand and nine. The crew blame for that one. Likewise, US and French investigators in the separate reports in twenty twenty two took lead investigator Ethiopia a task for pretending away the critical role of pilot error in the twenty nineteen crash of Ethiopian Airlines Boeing seven thirty seven. Max. Now, reading those all in a row, and I know they happened over a period of decades, does it kind of give you some concern? Live in a world filled with folks that have mental health problems. I don't want my pilot to be one of those folks. But that's when he pivots over to maybe some solutions for this. If our investigators are trying to protect their flags and their country and from people analyzing it through the lens of race or something, we're not going to get the truth of the facts on this. So Holand's asked what sort of rhetorically, I guess, does it even make sense to keep trying and eventually failing to place two highly skilled pilots in the cockpit when the job consists of letting the plane fly itself while they're expensively acquired to maintain skills simply atrophy. And why is the potential for active control from the ground not being pursued, as well as the full advantages of satellite based navigation and continuous data transfer to make it impossible. Mysteries like the Malaysian Airlines disappearance, remember the Malaysia flight. They didn't even know where in the hell it crashed into the ocean. They couldn't find it. There was no radar or there was no connectivity over the swath of ocean where that plane disappeared. And that always struck me as odd in a day of modern technology like this, you'd think that these planes would be tracked twenty four to seven every moment that they're in the air. It's legitimate question to ask many points that should should. It seem strange that the driverless car will likely be commonplace before the public is invited to the necessary conversation about the pilotless airliner. Never mind that vehicles on the ground deal with dense traffic second by second, radical changes in direction and speed, and infinitely more opportunities for a collision. Those are all very valid points, But also, autobiles don't hold two hundred three hundred plus people at the same time. They're not going hundreds of miles an hour. At least they shouldn't be. Airbus and Boeing have been done by aviation fans for LED's lack of technological verve in producing replacements for the seven, thirty seventh and A three twenties. Yet he writes silence reigns of the most important question whether the next generation jet should continue to be designed around a pilot and a pilot's snail like information absorption. Did the air crash Airfrance and Ethiopian crashes perfectly airworthy planes destroyed after minor indicator failures forced apparently befuddled pilots to take over flying by hand. It says perhaps an AI voice might have explained to each the readings that they were badly misinterpreting, might have an unciated a simple airmanship solution, largely consistent instruction, instructing the pilots to stop doing the wrong thing. You think about the that seven thirty seven Max crash where they changed the software. It didn't bother explaining to pilots how to react to the plane. When this software kicked in, the pilots ad the exact opposite of what they were supposed to do under those circumstances, and we lost two jets full of people. Artificial intelligence it's everywhere these days. Is that an option? Could we not have artificial intelligence screening at the pilots to do what they're supposed to do when the software shows that something is going wrong. That sounds like a reasonable solution. So anyway, food for thought on that one. I am, and I'm in agreement with Jay Ratlers prior conclusions that a pilotless airplane does not sound comfortable, at least in so far you know, psychologically speaking. Are computers better can they do the job better than humans who are obviously prone to not just error, but to becoming to turning batcrap insane and desirous of killing themselves and other people because of some psychological problem they got going on in the world. Maybe it's something to learn from all this. Five eighteen fifty five KRCIT Talk station five one three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk fown five fifty on eighteen and tif Oh look, peycor Stadium. It's gonna cost you a whole lot more than you really expected to get to that in a minute. Don't go away.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Used to the humidity. I guess just shio five twenty three on a Friday, A happy one too. Four hundred and seventy million dollar renovation plan. That's right. Hamilton County's contribution for the pay Corpse Stadium capped at three hundred and fifty million dollars. Dan Monk covered WCPO and the CPO team crunched the numbers on this and they're reporting that well, well, hold on, it could end up costing the county. Hamilton County w the Hamilton County taxpayer more than one point one billion over twenty one years for a stadium. The proposed new lease that was released calls for the county to pay up to one hundred thirty and thirty four million for the capital repairs. And then here where the fun part comes in. Because we don't have the money laying around in a pile, the county's going to issue bonds to pay for its three hundred and fifty million dollar contribution. Bonds mean interest payments. Interest payments mean you're gonna pay a lot more than the borrowed money. Right, Uh, Thomas, you'r mann'splaining, And according to wcpo's number crunchers, that's a two hundred and ten million dollars in new interest expense over fifteen years, bringing that total to five hundred and sixty million dollars. Finally, they kind of reversed an earlier stance, agreeing now to cover stadium operating expenses on the same terms as the old terrible poorly negotiated one side of the table wins the Bengals lease, which they say could add up to four hundred and eighteen million additional dollars for the Hamilton County taxpayers to pay Bengals in the NFL, contributing one hundred and twenty million dollars toward the renovation project and up to up to forty five million to more rent if the deal ends up being extended for twenty one years. But in the end, apparently the county is going to be covering eighty seven percent of total expenses the team covering thirteen CPO interviewed Joe Cobbs, professor and chair at Sports Business Program at North Kentucky University, who also reviewed their analysis at their request. He said, I'm not in the negotiation. One of the challenges in the county side is it doesn't seem like they're willing to risk losing the Bengals and any negotiation. If you're not willing to walk away from it, Dan, you have pretty limited power, which I guess is why we collectively are going to end up on the hook for about one point one billion dollars. Is it worth it? You probably know where I come down on that piece of It's that discussion, local stories coming up. Alternatively, love hear from you. If you feel like Colin, feel free to do so. It is five twenty five right now fifty five. Ker City talk Station fifty five, the toxic time for the weather, Channel nine says it's going to be partly mostly cloudy, scattered afternoons. Showers are likely, most likely around one pm. Flood watch kicks in at two pian. It's pretty broad reaching flood watch as well. Today's high eighty six feeling more like low nineties, overnight clouds, isolated, chance of storms. Flood watch expires at midnight. Will have an overnight lowest seventy three eighty five to high. Tomorrow it'll be showers and storms likely and of course very muggy and hot. Of course, mostly cloudy overnight seventy one to low with chance of showers and storms, and then again very humid on Saturday with the chance of showers and storms. Eighty three The high end right now seventy seven degree fifty five. Karsine talk Station five one three seven eight hundred two three. It's all for you. Get the local stories. Oh look back to normal, Tom, Welcome to the morning show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I almost feel like I should apologize when I missed the day. I mean, the guy at worked yesterday, Like, where the hell were you? This small like, what do you mean, Well, you know, I do have a life.
Speaker 1: Other than calling in appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Good morning, Jimmy, I'll see you a little bit. Yeah, yeah, anyway, I wanted to talk about this whole uh fear mongering on the left about brown people and how they should all be afraid and Trump's coming after you and Iace is coming after you and all that garbage, and it's exactly what it is. It's garbage. It's just a little left trying to make something out of nothing. And you know, you're it's like it's like if you're driving down the road, if you're doing the speed limit, you got nothing to worry about it. If you see a cop, you don't got to slam on your bracelet, do ormy doing the speed limit, you're fine.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: If you're in the country legally, you're documented or your natural citizen or whatever, then you got nothing to worry about. If they come and ask you and check you. Hey, you know understand what they're trying to clean up a mess. You know, it's the way it is. You know, we all get caught up, even even if even if white males get caught up in some crap every once in a while where we got it like, all right, here's my ide, here's who I am, and uh you know, this is why I'm here. Everything's okay, you know. Yeah, uh so that's fine. You know, you you're faithful that the uh the the powers that be or are are trying to be diligent about who's in the country or you know, who's it. Well, maybe you're working in a security secured building or something. Wouldn't you want security to check and make sure that the only people are supposed to be there or there? I mean, it's it's just common sense. This fear monitoring is just it's ridiculous. It's a total waste of silence. And it's all coming from the left. So don't vote Democrat.
Speaker 1: A gay appreciate it, Tom, And is it? Is it brown people specifically that they're they're they're they're claiming or being targeted. The last time I heard, there were you know, ten to twenty million people that came across the previously open border into the Bide administration. Two million known godaways. I don't think they've ever been identified by ethnicity, and I know that well. I don't believe traditionally Chinese people are not considered brown people. And we do know the twenty to thirty thousand million military age Chinese men came across the southern border. I don't believe they fall into that category. And of course I am certain that there are illegal immigrants who across the border who have a white colored skin, and maybe some Ukrainians struck over the border. I think Russians predominantly, although not exclusively. You can't pay with a broad wash when it comes to a country's you know, the view, the visual look of any given human being in any given country. Since we have a well, and particularly here in the United States, sort of a melting pot reality going on. We have people of all shapes and colors and stripes and religions and ethnicities and everything. So I believe it a bit racist to suggest that our ice officials are only going after people of color. Now, they're going after people who are here illegally, most notably the ones that have committed crimes here illegally, regardless of the color of their skin. Just frustrating, very frustrating. Anyway, crazy story here locally, getting the local stories. A road rage incident turned into a lot more Clima County Sheriff's Office reporting that a man decided to follow the other driver in this road range incident to her home. Thirty year old Seth Schloter at a Wayne township, now facing numerous charges. His first encounter with the victim July eleventh on State Route seven to twenty seven near Stonewak Park. Dam Witnesses said he stopped his vehicle, which his children were in, which is another weird layer on this on the road, and a woman honked her vehicle's horn and drove around him. Right, No big deal, just walk away, right. Joe Schluder, though, followed the woman to her home on Lair Road, confronted a man at the home on the front porch while his fearful wife ran behind the house. I guess the man confronted was the husband trying to de escalate the situation with this crazy guy. The Sheriff's office said the man went to get his wife from behind the home. Schluter, though, then decided to get his kids, all of whom five years old or younger, out of his vehicle and go into the victim's home while the husband and wife were still out back. While in the home, he damaged it and when the homeowners found him in their house. The thirty year old the husband apparently, I'm sorry, no, the Schluter guy hit the husband in the face. According to Claremont Sheriff's Office report, Chief Deputy Mike White from Clemont County Sheriff's Department. When they came back from behind the residence, he entered the home and at that point the mail inside ended up striking him. Schluder then grabbed his kids and fled the scene. Round five point thirty pm July eleventh, Clamaut County Sheriff's Office said deputies respond to the lair Rode home and started investigating. They located Schluoter following an arrangement with his following an arrangement with his wife, and took him into custody at a convenience store on State Route seven twenty seven. He wouldn't make a statement corner Sheriff's Office. Schlooter now facing the following charges aggravated battery, aggravated menacing, assault, burglary, endangering children, and operating a mownor vehicle while under the influence. Yeah, the little voice, the common sense and reason is the first thing that shut down when you're liquored up shoulder held without bon According to the climat County Sheriff's Office, man shot himself in the emergency department lobby of Saint Elizabeth Comington Hospital. Happened on July sixth, team police report. Officers respond to the hospital for report of a man with a gun two thirty in the morning. According to the statement from the officers, within seconds of the officer's arrival, the man turned the weapon on himself and died by suicide. No one else harmed. Cases were diverted away from the hospital for several hours, but operations returned to normal by quarter to eight in the morning. Two What the hell yep five thirty five fifty five care see the talk station? A worthwhile call that could save you heaploads of money and end up getting you better medical coverage cover Sincy. Never a bad time to reach out to the folks that covered SINCEY. If you're getting close to Medicare age, talk to cover SINCEY. They'll keep you out of problems. Man, there is a heapload of problems you can face if you make the right of the wrong choices when it comes to Medicare and the related coverages. Just one thing they can do for you. This is no cost. You call them up. You start the conversation through a phone call or through a filling out the form on their website. Give you the number in the website in a minute. But they are on your side. They are your broker. When it comes to medical insurance. There are hundreds of insurance companies out there issuing thousands of different medical policies. Since they're working for you, they scan them all, figuring out where you are in your life, who you need to cover, and they'll find you better coverage dollar one coverage, coverage up front, deal with the whole big, massive out of pocket liability issue you got with like an Obamacare plan. Trust me, they are geniuses of what they do. Hey, and if you're in the best possible place and they can't, among all the policies and companies that they're working with, find you a better plan, then they're going to tell you that send you on your way. You're in the best possible place. Things change. Reach back out to US Couples under sixty five saving between five hundred and one thousand dollars a month with better coverage, it could be you, So give them a call. Five one three eight hundred call two two five five five one three eight hundred two two five to five. No obligation to you, no cost to you. Go to cover sinsy dot com. There's a form there you can fill out to initiate the conversation as well coversincy dot com fifty five KRCT Friday, Connors, Moore and Davidson At seven oh five, Steve Gooden are legal expert. What happens if the Biden autopen autopen allegations are proved to be true and he didn't specifically approve him? Are they all null and void? Plus his run for since a city council. That'll be at eight oh five, And of course I heard media aviation expert Jay Ratliff coming up at eight thirty. Phone carls are always welcome, But in li of that, we'll go over to the stack and stupid bluff the headline Ada County, we got a boys the Idaho where the Ada County Sheriff's office knows security cameras don't always give them oscar worthy footage. It's written, but the behavior they are investigating decidedly not a joke. Detectives looking into several reports involving a suspect on what has been described as a peg style electric dirt bike. Person approaches women and slaps or grabs them on the buttocks as he passes by in Since Curve between June eighteenth and July third and the South Boise area. Suspect described as white guy wearing dark clothing often all black, and gloves been seen wearing a ski mask resembling either the call of duty ghost skull or a venom style design, neither of which I know what looked like. So not a call duty guy, and I don't know what a venom looks like. Looks like Spider Man. Joe says, Okay, black instead of red. Apparently he's the RECIDI of his butt squeezer. They're asking for help. They're asking for help from the public. They have any information to give the detective a shout kind of I figure most people in my listening audience would have no connection with Poise, Idaho. Just saying that, although I welcome listeners from Boise if you want to tune in. Florida man facing charges for trying to poison his ex girlfriend with bleach. Here's the County Sheriff's office says, Edwin Gooseman, twenty three years old, arrested in charge with felony poisoning ves get to say was attempting to poison his ex girlfriend by putting bleach in her vodka bottle and cosmetics. Body camera video shared by the Sheriff's Office shows deputies questioning the ex girlfriend and her family about the situation. Woman can be heard telling deputies he my ex boyfriend put bleach into the Teeto's bottle that I had, and my uncle nearly took a shot out of me, almost swallowed it, but he realized there was bleach in there. Ex girlfriend can be seen showing the vodka bottle in question to the deputy. She said she poured it out, but it still smelled like et bleach. Woman explained the deputies that she and Gooseman had just broken up and when she got off work, she went to pick up her things, but Goozman had already put all of her items in the driveway. According to the Sheriff's office, Gooseman also admitted to using the bleach in his ex's skin care products. In the Sheriff's office post, their quota of saying, this is not how you break up idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots. Sleep. Really, it's just so puzzling to me to just like to every day go through this decond stupid and realize the epics stupidity of people and their refusal to just let go. You broke up, it's over. Walk away, forget about them, don't go visit them, don't go driving around their street, don't pull up in their driveway, don't put bleach in their food and and their cosmetics. God Almighty, how difficult a concept. Yes, walk the hell away. You got the rest of your life ahead of you. You're gonna dwell in the past on what is over and done with? Boohoo? Well is me? The world's an imperfect place. Relationships sometimes don't work out. God Almighty. Sorry, had to get that out of my system. Don't know why I put me over the edge of this morning. But it's always always baffling to me, something not baffling, something always that I embraced saving money. And actually, when you save heap loads of money and I'm gonna tell you how you can do that, it puts a big smile on my face. I like saving thousands of dollars if you got two things in front of you. They're exactly the same, except one just looks prettier than the other. But they perform the same function, they provide the same result. One costs you four thousand dollars more than the other one, and you gotta get it done. I'm talking about imaging, echo, cardigram, MRI, ST scan, ultrasound. We all have to get them. It's been through Affordable Imaging Services images a whole bunch of times. They always are fine. My doctor has never had a problem with them. It's the same equipment hospitals use. It just costs a fraction of the hospital price is going to be like five grand for a CT scan five thousand dollars. Now, how is it that Affordable Imaging Services can do the same thing without a contrast for four hundred and fifty bucks six hundred dollars worth a contrast. That price includes the board certified radiologist report, and yet they still are a profitable company. That's a reflection of how much money the hospital imaging departments are making on your images. So don't do that. You have a choice. You can go over to hell. You want affordable imaging services five one three seven, five three eight thousand, five one, three, seven, five, three eight thousand On web go to Affordable Medimaging dot Com fifty five KRC the toxic Here is your ten or nine first one to one forecast Today a part with the most cloudy scattered afternoons. Strums are likely after one and floodwatch kicks in at two pm eighty six, the high feeling more like low nineties with the heat index overnight lowess seventy three. Isolated possible storms, flood watchings fires at midnight. Tomorrow, Very muggy rounds and showers of storms are likely again on into the afternoon and a high of eighty five overnight lowes seventy one. Chance of ram continues and again a very hunique sat human Saturday with a chance of storms and downpours eighty three to the high Saturday. It's seventy seven right now. Type of traffic from the u see How Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: The u see Health Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex frame tumors.
Speaker 1: Learn more at u see health dot com.
Speaker 6: In a state, Traffic looking good inside the two seventy five loop this morning. No problems on the brands fence or crew I was blocking the right ling southbound is wrapped up and done northbound seventy one. If you're heading to Columbus and know that the highway is shut down, just the Bob Jeffersonville and traffic being diverted off in State Route thirty eight, chuck Ingram on fifty five KR.
Speaker 1: See the talk station fifty one fifty five per see me talk station. I'm very happy Friday eight to you. Good show lined up guests began at seven oh five with comers Mmore and Davidson. You can always feel free to chime in five one three seven for nine to fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight two three Top got out to Seattle. Seattle judge ordered a popular beach now closed because of public sex and nudity ongoing King Kennedy Spirit Court Judge Samuel Chung gave the city Seattle two weeks to handle the ongoing inappropriate behavior at Denny Blaine Park, commonly known as a Newdiest Spot. It's been that way for like fifty years and apparently according to the reporting Daily Mail, Martha Williams, popular among the LGBTQ community, says it's not specificallysated by Seattle Parks and Recreation as a clothing optional park, but apparently it's been dominated by clothing optional people. Residents in the area of the park reported an escalation of what they describe as aggressive sexual behaviors over the past several years, so they organized a group called Danny Blaine Park for All to try to address the challenges of people engaging in lude behavior. So part of the lawsuit that the group filed, they provided video evidence of people pleasuring themselves openly in the park. Dear what the hell? In an open letter of the community detailing some of the troubling incidents, including a man exposing himself to a female neighbor while making sexually aggressive remarks. And here's an interesting one, Joe maybe setting a record in the video showing another nude man pleasuring himself on the hood of his car for over six hours. How long is the penalty in NHL? Joe? And in like three minutes or something like that the most it's five. My friends in the listening audience, to our fans of slapshot know exactly where I'm going with that one. Anyway. Four of public masturbation incidents occurred in a single week this March, according to the open letter of the community, has been plagued my ongoing trespassing, indecent exposures, and what they describe as menacing behavior. Judge ruled it sexual behavior and nudity at the park constitutes a public nuisance. In his preliminary injunction issued on Monday, spokesperson for the group the Eat Any Plane Park for All who said, at minimum, we need the law upheld, giving us a give us a city an opportunity for fourteen days to get a plan together. So that's what the judge is asking for. These sexual misconducts, lout activity, masturbation, and public sex acts need to stop. However the city wants to do that, that's up to them, they said. They said they brought the lawsuit out of exasperation. They apparently exhausted every possibility of trying to get the city to step in and handle the issue. But it's not clear now how they're going to address the problem. Mayor Bruce Harrald, we recognize the historical significance of that park. I've also made it clear that some of the unacceptable behaviors, some of the lewd behaviors, there's no place for that in any park. We'll see what the city attorney's office how they proceed. Nudity considered generally speaking legal in Seattle, but according to the judge, nudity must be addressed as part of the city's planning to combat nuisances at the park. Now there's an opposing group, of course, that is in favor of I guess the nudity Denny Blaine Park for all. They claim that the judge is rolling erroneously links harassment and other misconducts to the general nude usage of the park. In their statement is that an enormously overwhelming majority of nude usage of the beach by thousands of satellites each year, is friendly, legal, and positive. Our aim is to ensure the case and the city's response focuses solely on actual criminal activity, public masturbation, and sexual harassment, which cannot be conflated with mere nudity. They also claim that non sexual nudity is protected free expression expression under the First Amendment. Well, we'll let Judge Chung and the city work that one out. Six hours though six hours on the hood of his car by fifty five five K see the talk station now not by SEPs strong by sept figures. Got you you see the dominant hand Joe right or left? You're just gonna let that one go. Okay, fair enough, you're the one that brought it up. More to talk about the six o'clock hour. Enjoy hearing from you too. If you feel like Colin, feel free to do so. We have time. Be right back after the news top stories at the top of the hour. What I'm informed, I feel smarter. Fifty five krc D talkstation, Give ive KRCD Talk Station, ran comas right here, wishing everyone are very happy Friday eight If I like to call looking forward to one hour from now, fast forward an hour to seven o five with Congressman Warren Davidson on the Recisions Package vote. We'll talk about here more weapons to Ukraine? Did he sign on to Congressman Davidson, to the Massy? Epstein released the documents bill that we talked about yesterday with Congressman Massy and lower courts issuing universal injunctions. Few of the topics we'll talk about with Congressman Davidson again in one hour fast forward two hours eight oh five. Love Steve Gooden with the Law Firm. Reporter right does great legal analysis here on the Morning Show, breaking things down and easily understandable terms conditions. If it's proven Biden's people use the auto pen without his specific authority and authorization, are his pardons and executive orders null and void. This is a bridge that has not been crossed before, so speculations to some degree on the part of Steve Gooden, and I will also talk about his run for Cincinny City Council as a charter right and I wish him all the best in the world on that he would be a great councilman. He was in that role at one point, didn't get elected though after he was appointed, but a demonstrably good man and smart man. Jay Ratliffe, iHeart media aviation expert, joining us to talk about a passenger punching a United Airlines gate agent knocking him unconscious artificial intelligence. Delta Airline is going to be using it to maximize profits. The initial India air crash report is out mentioned that in the last hour raising more questions than providing answers and finally hub delays. Let just go back to that Holman Jenkins Junior article about all the planes that have been intentionally crashed by crazy pilots, suicide and murder flights. Just when you read one after another, you kind of get well, it freaks me out. Anyway, a lot of control in the hands of a pilot. Question whether modern technology should be incorporated into modern aircraft that would allow perhaps remote control operation from the ground. I like the idea of having sort of a universal tracking system, so we know, and planes disappear, we don't know where they crashed, that we might have some understanding of where they did disappear and where they crashed. Anyhow, let us see here Senate passed the you know, it's nine billion dollars. It's a drop in the water. I don't understand whether this is such a big deal when we're talking about trillions and trillions of dollars being spent by federal government. But the Senate did pass the plan to cancel nine billion dollars in federal funding for foreign aid programs. In public media, this a lot of the Doge type of recommendations. Fifty one, forty eight vote to thirty this morning. They were up at two thirty this morning, and of course along party lines, and of course Republicans Susan Collins and main Lisa Murkowski of Alaska jumping on board with the Democrats in opposition to the bill, which has almost become the norm these days. Now it's going over the House must pass by Friday or the executive branch is supposed to release the funding. So we got a bit of a deadline there. Republican senators apparently defeated a bunch of revisions that the Democrats sought. Some Republicans wanted to restore funding to cuts identified by Trump's Department of Government Efficiency Report. Effectively, the bill asked lawmakers to claw back funding previously doled out, including seven point nine billion dollars from foreign aid programs. And they've identified previously some of these foreign aid programs, and when you read them, you're like, wait, we actually this money was actually approved previously. How could that possibly happen? Much like everything else DOGE is identified, Like wait a minute, we're paying for that. It's almost as if you're put in a room and you're asked to do a creative writing project and come up with the most batcrap insane program that you can absolutely think of in your wildest imagination. And that's the kind of programs we actually allocated money for. No It's not going to be the end of the world when this money does not go out into the world. Plan also is going to rescind one point one billion dollars from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. Oh my god, We're all going to die. How is it? The United States of America, with the First Amendment right and a free exercise right is funding media. Corporation of Public Broadcasting created under the Johnson administration back in nineteen sixty seven. Johnson had a statement issue at the time it was approved. It will get to part of its support from our government, but it will be carefully guarded from government or from party control. It will be free, and it will be independent, and it will be long to all of our people. Right. But the people that run public broadcasting as this quote unquote seemingly independent agency free of government control, they know where the money's coming from. They're peddling a big government narrative because they know they're Well, if we don't con pedal the big government narrative where funding is going to get cut off. Look, the funding is being cut off, huh, not going to harm them. They get most of the vast majority of their money from donations from corporations and you the people anyway you think the end of the world was coming. Of course, Republicans have long criticized MPRE and PBS because of its liberal bias. Anyhow, Murkowski and Collins, the ones that voted with the Democrats, couldn't salvage most of the funding, although they tried it. An amendment they proposed which would reduce the cuts to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting from one point billion down to eight point three million, shot down forty seven to fifty one. Of course, Murkowski Collins the only Republicans voting yes on that amendment. Senate majority of Leader John Thune said the Senate was doing it's part to cut Waiste out of the budget, calling it a small but important step toward fiscal sanity. I'll agree with him. It's small, it's symbolic. At least, it's a cut, putting some flesh on the bones of how much this cut amounts to nine billion in cuts one tenth of one percent of the roughly seven trillion dollar federal budget annual federal budget, which seven trillion is not enough. They always go into the hole and put us further in debt to cover the nut on all the additional spending they engage in, including spending that was cut yesterday by the Senate or will be cut if the House passes it. Vast majority of that spending social Security, Medicare, and related health programs, as well as the trillion dollars interest on the growing debt that we hold now. They did reach an agreement earlier to save four hundred million dollars for funding for the pepfar HIV AIDS relief program and funding from Eternal Health. Malaria and tuberculosis also will be explicitly protected by new language, according to people familiar with the verbiage and the language in the Senate proposal. So all this angst and concern over a mere nine billion dollars just unbelievable and kind of a related point over the State Department where they're trying to cut the agency. After the Supreme Court gave the green light for the trub administration to cut jobs, State Department officials set out to trim the agency what they call the biggest reorganization since the Cold War. It took them months to try to figure out the total number of people that even work in the State Department. One senior State Department official speaking with reporters and a briefing, it took us three months to get a list of the people that actually work in the building. They couldn't tell you how many people work there. Official said, it's sort of scary as a taxpayer, as a public servant to think that we don't even know how many employees we have. This is a national security agency, you know, who are these people? Great rhetorical question. Apparently we're going to trimp about three thousand people from the State Department. Half already took a voluntary buy out, the other half given reduction enforced riff notices, meaning you're fired. The idea, official said, was to put a maximum of twelve clearances on any piece of paper, meaning documents would have to go through twelve layers approval instead of the ready forty to fifty layers that they currently have to go through now. Departments apparently had dozens of different offices handling human resources, and when a new employee was hired, they were accepting fax records on their past work with other agencies. Official said, it's crazy that an apartment that tasked with so many critical diplomatic national security functions with a fifty dollars a fifty billion dollar plus budget is running its affairs this way. Official said. Some of these regional offices with this sort of functional Civil liberties, civil society, Bureaus of Democracy, human rights, labor, population, refugees, and migration each had their own regional offices. In addition to the country desk regional bureau, every independent bureau and office had its own executive director, its own HR department, its own payments. We were making payments out of like sixty plus different offices. Apparently, the officials shuttered a diplomat's in resident program, determining it to be, in their words, a cushy jobs or cushy job. Official said, State Department employees are getting paid to go hang out at Georgetown and sort of recruit for the foreign Service without any sort of metrics or accountability. Unbelievable. Critics warning the cuts of the diplomatic cor could damage US presence globally and seed soft power to China. However, one official replied saying, hey, a climate change office is not countering China. Amen, that office was not doing that was countering China or serving the national interest. China has overtaken the US and a number of those countries. So I would argue growth that the State Department has not coincided with growth of outcomes for American taxpayers. Right Eric wants to know have they ever done a mandatory fire drill at that building? Don't you need a roster? I'm gonna go with no, and you should, but apparently they didn't six sixteen. Right now, if you have k se detalk station, you want your kitchen and model, you want to work with John Ryan. John Ryan's company is pressed to Ginterias and you will be working with John. He's a sweet guy, really easy to work with, very pleasant man, and brilliant ideas for your kitchen space. Small projects like simply getting rid of the old countertops and cabinets. He can do a smaller job, but you can also got the whole thing and start from scratch redesign your kitchen for better flow, function, design, storage. That's what he did for us. Love what he did for us. He's there with you from the initial design to final installation, your true partner in the kitchen modeling project. And he's been doing kitchens almost exclusively for like thirty five years. So you work with John, He'll make sure everything goes swimmingly for you. I can assure you that that will happen. Of course, he enjoys an A plus with a better business brow. He's remember the National Kitchen Bath Association. To learn more about John, what he's done, some of the work that he's done, go to the website. It's Prestige one two three dot com. Prestige one two three dot com. Tell Brian said, how when you call for an appointment five one three two four seven zero two two nine five one three two four seven zero two two nine fifty five krs After the ten of nine weather a continuation of the last several days we've had. So we got a floodwatch picking at two pm today and it expires at midnight. It's pretty broad flood flash floodwatch, so careful out there. Scouted afternoon storms are likely most likely after one pm. Eighty six will feel like more lower nineties with a heat index. We are high today eighty six, seventy three overnight isolated chance of storms, partly cloudy. Tomorrow very muggy. Hot rounds of showers and storms are likely as well. Eighty five for the high. Seventy one overnight remains muggy and also eight chance of showers and storms and very human on Saturday shocking no one chance of storms and downpours as well. I have eighty three right now, it's seventy seven degrees. In times of traffic. Probably you see Help Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: The u See Health Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors.
Speaker 1: Learn more at ucehelp dot com. Accident.
Speaker 6: He's been two seventy five over seventy five in Sharonville.
Speaker 1: Has the left lanes blocked off.
Speaker 6: That's starting to back traffic towards seven forty seven. If you're heading to Columbus northbound seventy one, it's completely shut down at State Route thirty eight due to an accident above Jeffersonville.
Speaker 1: Chuck ingramon fifty five KROS the talk station. It is six twenty one here fifty five care Sey Dog Station. I'm very happy Thursday to you. One of the topics talking about was Steve Gooden. Can the pardons and executors become null and void if it's determined bout Joe Biden didn't have any connection to him, good question to ask him. I'm looking forward to having Steve to talk about that coming up in the eight o'clock hour on the heels of what happened just yesterday. Anthony Bernhal don't know if you know who that person is, described as Jill Biden's work husband. He was an aide to Jill Biden during the Biden administration. He refused to answer questions yesterday from how House lawmakers that are investigating the cover up of Biden's mental decline. He invoked his Fifth Amendment right to us avoid self incrimination. Number two in the long list of people who are going to be doing this. Nothing to see here subpoena to appear in part of the House investigation into biden aides who covered up his mental decline and who also may have actually acted as the president he, along with Jill Biden, making decisions that the President was supposed to be making oversight. Government Reform Committee Chairman James Comer called it, well, unfortunately, that was quick. This is the second witness that we brought in via subpoena for a deposition that has pleaded the Fifth and they've stated they're not going to answer any questions before the interview. Commerce told reporters the committee wanted to understand who authorized the use of the auto pen. They've been arguing that some pardons and executive order as signed by the autopenans that of Biden could be void. Again. Steve Gooden on that topic later in the program, He said, we want to understand why it was used so many times? Why was it used when Joe Biden was even in the White House. Did Joe Biden know who is using the auto pen? He asked good questions questions you can't get the answer to. When people assert their Fifth Amendment right to be free of self incrimination? How could an assistant to Jill Biden face criminal prosecution? Maybe we should ask Steve Gooden about that as well. What crime are they fearful of? Is it a crime to not tell the American public that Joe Biden was in a mental taym Is it a crime? I guess it would be forgery to sign Joe Biden's name when Joe Biden didn't specifically approve it. I guess maybe that's what it would hinge on Comer asked him specifically, was mister Biden fit to exercise the duties of the president and did any unelected official or family member exercise the duties of the presidency, Commerce said, We're going to continue our investigation. I think the American people are concerned. They're concerned that there were people making decisions in the White House are not only unelected, but no one to this day knows who they were. These are the puppet masters that you and I have been talking about now for years and years. Who are the puppet masters? Who's the one actually deciding things? Clearly it wasn't Joe Biden. Representative Brian Byron Donald's Florida Republican in the room for the interview, said, the two witnesses hiding behind the Fifth Amendment, it's not just shocking, it's stunning, and it demonstrates the level of corruption that was going on in that administration. The chairman is being nice. I don't have to be this corruption at the highest level, because if you cannot say, answer a simple question about Joe Biden's capabilities, then that further demonstrates that he was not in charge of his administration. Now, I know what the law says about that. You know, you can't assume or conclude that assertion of the Fifth Amendment is an admission that you did something wrong. But under these circumstances, most notably the doctor who asserted his Fifth Amendment right. They had what was that guy's name? Doctor Kevin O'Connor asked simple questions that seemed to implicate no one and seemed to be related to nothing that would involve criminal allegations of resulting against Doctor Kevin O'Connor still asserted his Fifth Amendment right questions unrelated to the physician patient relationship. I might point out because he hid behind that as well, I can't talk about that physician patient relationship, and argument that I would say is null and void because Joe Biden authorized the release of his medical records to the public. Medical records which did not include any reference to a cognitive exam done by the aforementioned doctor. That was a suspicious absence. But since he gave us all the other informations blood pressures, fine, this is that's fine. How could he assert the physician patient relationship? No idea. But that was the corollary objection to answering the questions. One was fifth Amendment. When I asked how the investigation has got to proceed if the witnesses continue invoking their Fifth Amendment right, comer said that there were other options on the table didn't elaborate on what those options might be. One of them would be to give them immunity from prosecution. Ah, because if you give them immunity from prosecution, they cannot assert their Fifth Amendment right to be free well of incriminating themselves. Sorry, sucks to be you. You're not in charge. You're not in jeopardy of getting charged with anything. See this document. You're immune, So open up your mouth and answer the damn questions. I'd be willing to go down that road. Six twenty six fifty five KRC. The talk station Colin Electric excellent electricians, Andy Cullen Andrew Culin. I should say more properly. It's got great team of electricians. I've watched them at work. I was impressed by the electricians at Colin. It is a well oiled machine working at your home. These are licensed electricians, they know what they are doing. The price is always right, and you get a ten year wiring warranty on whatever they're doing for you, a big project or a small project, anything in between. Get them all in there, get them done, independent verifications. One of my best friends, Collen's great they do great work. He's called Cullen before, and I've used them as well. You'll be glad you did. To the folks with the right connections, taking great care of you by way of customer service, and of course the price is always right. Call on Electriccincinnati dot com, Call on A C U. L. E. N. Collen, Electriccincinnati dot com. Learn about what they can do for you, and you can schedule appoyment on the website or call them up for that. Five one three two two. That's five one three two two seven fifty five KRC. Sure I'm your radio. Here's the Sean Hannity Morning Minute. And what is mom Donnie doings.
Speaker 4: He's meeting in private with supposedly with New York businessmen. He's not meeting with New York businessman because they decided not to show up. They don't want anything to do with him. In other words, he has this two day meeting with so called business leaders. The vast majority of them didn't bother to show up. Jamie Diamond of JP Morgan, he didn't show up. Steve Schwarzman of Blackstone, he didn't show up. Ryan moynihan of the Bank of America, the nation's second largest bay, he didn't show up. Larry Fink of black Rock, he didn't show up. David Solomon of Goldman Sack, he didn't show up. Oh, scheduling conflicts. Check out to Sean Hannity Radio show later today right here. Hey, if you're with Verizon AT and TT Mobile, you are overpaying for wireless period and of sentence, you're paying for thousands of retail stores that you're never going to go to. You're paying for unnecessary perks that you'll never use. But guess what my cell phone provider, Puretalk. They use the same five G network, the same cell towers. The only difference they don't charge you for any of the garbage. Instead, Pure Talk will give you unlimited talk, unlimited text, plenty of data, twenty five bucks a month. That's real money in your pocket for the exact same service. And guess what, you can keep your phone and your phone number. The switch is simple, fast, easy dial pound two to fifty say the keyword save now. You'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month and you can be switched over in mere minutes. Pound two to fifty keywords save now. Make the switch to my cell phone provider of veteranoon company, Pure Talk Wireless by Americans For Americans, Summer is here.
Speaker 1: Here's your first one weather forecast. Storms today after one pm. Floodwatch kicks in at two eighty six to high and a heat indext low nineties chances of rain overnight flood. The floodwatch ends at midnight seventy three. The overnight low humids, showers and storms likely tomorrow eighty five overnight clouds, storms, showers in seventy one human on Saturday as well, with the high of eighty three and more storms and downpours seventy seven.
Speaker 6: Now time for traffic from the UC Health Traffic Center that u see Health Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors.
Speaker 1: Learn more at UCHealth dot com.
Speaker 6: Crews continue to work with an accident in East Pound two seventy five over at seventy five and Sharonville. Looks like they're just about ready to clear out of the way. Traffic is running heavy from seven to forty seven. Northbound seventy one remains blocked above Jeffersonville traffic to herd it offense they're out thirty eight just ingramon fifty five kr SE DE talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty one. If you have AIRCD talk station, you know I enjoy hearing from you, So feel free to call File on three, seven, four, nine fifty five, eight eight two to three talk or go with Time five fifty on AT and T phones, just like Jay did, Jay, Welcome to the morning show. Good to hear from you.
Speaker 7: They wanted to comment on your your comments about the State Department, and they don't have any idea how many people are there.
Speaker 1: Can you believe care that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I can, I absolutely can.
Speaker 8: And here's why.
Speaker 7: In big companies, and I've facilitated this process many times over the years. Big big corporations are even small successful ones, they have to constantly balance supply and demand. The old balance and supply Peter Totter we learned about in econ one oh one. When sales are down, you have too much resources in the business, too many people, too much equipment, too much inventory. In order to keep profit where it needs to be and to keep your business viable, you need to start shedding resources if you're out of balance for too long. If sales picks up, you better start hiring people bringing on extra capital in order to keep profits where they're going to be. Long otherwise you're going to be on time. Delivery is going to go down. Customers are going to get late, they're going to get frustrated. They're going to fix your supply demand problem with you, but for you. But the common theme is that there's a profit motive in place in the government.
Speaker 1: There is none exactly.
Speaker 7: So matter of fact, their problem is I got to spend all this money this year in order for me to go back next year.
Speaker 3: And half for more.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is a fact, Jack.
Speaker 7: Yes, So controls over hiring and controls over who's working and are even showing up.
Speaker 1: As you could think about this.
Speaker 7: It's probably lack and almost non existent. So let's go back to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. So when bad ideas that stick around for one hundred years, or like yesterday's call, let's see cafe standards or carbon emissions or carbon offset credits, thank you Al Gore, when those come around, those have to be pulled out by the route. But here we go with the Republican victory is we're going to trim one half of one percent from the Corporation of Public Broadcasting versus end it, and then we'll cut a magga cake and to my friend Rick.
Speaker 1: Who said that I had to run for Central Committee.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll show up and after one ticket for Central Committee please. And you know Central Committee has only been around since nineteen eighty two. All my life, I wondered, who are the shadow people behind the scenes that trot six bad candidates out on stage and tell us snoring a primary, pick one of these central by any of those you know who it is, Central Committee.
Speaker 1: Central Committee. Yeah, well that's I mean, that's a Rick's point in saying you should run for Central Committe because you wouldn't do that.
Speaker 7: Well, the only thing I'd want to do with Central Committee is shut it down. It's another bad idea that's been around since nineteen eighty two. How about we let the people decide everybody can run for a primary and let the voters decide instead of you know, some bureaucrat with the Republican Party, very deep in the bowels and unnamed and nobody knows who they are.
Speaker 2: They decide for all of us Ohioans.
Speaker 5: Well, there six Republicans, choose one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they decide who's going to be endorsed to run. But that doesn't mean you can't run, just means you're not going to get the endorsement of the Republican Party.
Speaker 7: Eleven million people in Ohio and they're going to they're the vetting crew that's going to get it down to six and we don't know who they are. We're going to turn that kind of power over to Central Committee.
Speaker 1: I understand your criticisms, but you know, we live in a population that rarely even shows up to vote, let alone pays enough tention to politics to separate the wheat from the chaff in terms of the candidates are running for office. I mean again, I'm not arguing with your point. We should all be more politically engaged and make more positive and inappropriate choices when it comes to who we're going to vote for and who we want as candidate. But I mean someone I guess their position is, well, someone's got to do the laboring or of you know, vetting these people, and that's how you end up. What did we go ahead?
Speaker 7: What did we do prior to eighty two? Something was broken? Or here's my here's my here's my concern. This is like central planning, This is us moving towards communism. Oh I was been around for a long time and nothing was broken till nineteen eighty two. Whenever Central Committee got born.
Speaker 5: Was it a good idea?
Speaker 7: Was there somebody put their finger on exactly what was the need to bring Central Committee around?
Speaker 1: Well, if Rick's out there in the audience, maybe he can provide a written response. He usually challenges in. Yeah, he usually chimes in. He actually has called in before. So Rick, if you're out there, feel free to call in and address some of Jay's questions, questions and concerns I share in large parts A good point, Jack, good point. I appreciate it. Man. Appreciate you staying on top of things too and calling in the morning show six thirty six fifty five Care see the talk station. You're welcome to call Rick or anybody else. Five one three, seven, four, nine fifty five, eight hundred eight two three talk go with town five fifty on AT and T phones and call Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove. You got a wood burning fireplace, You really, really, really really should be thinking about your safety. It's a perfect time of year. Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove always busy throughout the year, but right now, considering you're not using your fireplace. You got a woodburn and take advantage of the summer sale sweep and evaluation. It's only one hundred and sixty nine ninety nine and old video camera inspector your entire flu find out how much creosoap built up you got in there, see if you had a prior chimney fire, and prevent you from burning your house down that can happen. It's crazy. So for only on hundred and sixty nine ninety nine, you get peace of mind knowing you can hit the ground running when the temperatures drop this fall. To book the appointment, David a plus with a better business bear. They have a wonderful showroom. If you're interested in like a free standing stove or a fireplace insert that's the place to go, located on Award's Corner Road. I just recommend going online where you can book an appointment and learn about all the services. The Chimneycare fireplace and stove operate since locally owned and operated since nineteen eighty eight. Chimneycarec dot com. The phone number to schedule the appointment five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred fifty five KRC. Here is your weather forecast and Channel nine partly the most of the cloud He's got it. Afternoon storms, floodwatch starts at two pm, and an engine midnight. Today's high eighty six seventy three overnight with more storms and possible rain cloud each Tomorrow Berry muggy showers and storms likely again in the afternoon eighty five for the high clouds overnight slight chance of rain seventy one. And on Saturday, another humid day, more opportunities for storms and downpours, they're saying, plus a high of eighty three seventy seven. Now time for traffic from the UC.
Speaker 6: UP Traffic Center the U See how Brain Tumor Center find see inserts for some of the most complex brain tumors. Learn more right you see how dot Com doubled up on the wrecks. East Pound two seventy five are wrecking. The clean up stages at seventy five, but now wreck North Pound seventy five is ramp to eastbound two seventy five coming down of Sharonville North Pound seventy one that remains closed at State. We're up thirty eight above Jeffersonville due to an overnight wreck chuck Ingram on fifty five k the talk station.
Speaker 1: Shuh I six forty one fifty goot KRCDE talk station, Donaldshman Davidson after the top of the er news, looking forward to having him back on. Got some good folks in office, and thanks to the voters who elected Congressman Davidson's doing a fine job. Congressman ascy on yesterday, if you didn't get a chance to listen, I highly recommend the podcast on that talked about the Epstein Bill asking to release all the Epstein documents, and it's certainly irking Donald Trump, who compares this as he calls it a hoax, Jeffrey Epstein hoax, blasting people who are claiming that there's something there. Donald Trump pivoting away from prior well statements related to Jeffrey Epstein. Anyway, it's not as bad as you see. I regularly point out that you see these protests in the street, they're just a small slice of humanity. So when you got people attacking ice agents, that is not the dominant position in the American people. Most of the American people are in face of getting rid of most notably the criminal illegal elements in this country. But then you see protesters in the street and you're like, wait a second, have I missed the bandwagon on this? And it's not just ice protests, it's really any kind of protest left wingers mostly you know, you got George George Floyd type protest, Black Lives Matter type protests, your anti file type protests. And where are all these people coming from? It's been widely reported many of them are paid protesters and people they didn't left denies that, no, no, no, these are not paid people.
Speaker 3: Wrong.
Speaker 1: Actually it's a cottage business. Found this out with this article I saw in Fox News. The CEO of an advocacy group, CEO and founder of Crowds on Demand, Adam Stewart. Swart is his name. The company is called Crowds on Demand. Obviously a little bit of inside of what they do. They pay protesters, they organize them and have them show up when you write them a check. Now, apparently there's a there's some protests that are supposed to be taking place today organized by a group called Good Trouble Lives on Today's Day. Although Adam Swartz said not interested in helping out so much so that he was willing to turn down a contract that would have been worth about twenty million dollars had he helped them recruit people to show up in protest in return for payment. He said, interest align with the organizers of July seventeenth movement have approached us, and in fact we rejected an offer that probably is worth around twenty million dollars. These protests are apparently planned to protest against Trump. They call us off a peaceful and non violent protests and social change organization. This Good Trouble lives on planning to oppose Trump and what they call on their website quote the most brazen rollback of civil rights in generation. Close quote. I'll leave it to you to decide what exactly they're talking about, Joe, do you feel like your civil rights have been taken away from you? Every Day Right protests planning today on the fifth anniversary of the death of former Representative John Lewis of Georgia Democrat, described as a civil rights leader who routinely referred to protests as good trouble. Now, I doubt this organization. The CEO Swartz organization Crowds on Demand is the only organization providing these services out there. I would love to see a list of how many companies or organizations there are that do provide fake protesters when you write them a check. And how many people that have to be paid to show up at any given protests really truly embrace what they're protesting rather than just view it as an opportunity for some easy money. You mean, all I gotta do is stand around with a sign. You're gonna give me what fifteen twenty bucks an hour, But I'll sign up for that. I don't care. Give me a sign, whatever it says, I'll take the money. I'm not doing anything. Let me just get up out of my parents' basement and show up. Oh, you provide transportation too, making it even easier. Now. This CEO's Swart guy regarding crowds on demand company based in California specializing in providing on demand crowds for protests, rejected the offer because they didn't think the protest like the ones Good Trouble Lives on would be effective. He's actually got some concern over the effectiveness of the protest. He's protecting his crowds on demand business reputation. We don't want to be affiliated with something that's not going to bear fruit, Soart said, I mean, this is a nationwide thing.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: It's not to say I would have made twenty million dollars personally, but the value of the contract would have been worth around that amount nationwide organize huge demonstrations around the country. But personally, I just don't think it's affected effective. So it's not I'm not trying to call myself virtuous for rejecting it. What I am saying is I'm saying I'm rejecting it not because I don't want to take the business, but because, frankly, this is going to be ineffective. It's not going to make us, It's going to make rather us all look bad. So again, his company's business reputation has been kept in mind here. But do you think he could have actually paid enough people to show up twenty million dollars worth of checks going out? I'm guarantee you he would. He would gotten some slice of that action, a pretty sizeable amount of money, but just the fact that it exists. Going back to my point, so you see a whole bunch of people protesting. Did anybody, let me ask you this rhetorical question, did anybody in my listening audience who showed up at a Trump rally get paid to go there. People would show up hours in advance, standing around the corner waiting in line to get into a Trump event. I don't think they were getting a check. Donald Trump, of course, won the popular vote and the Electoral College vote last November. Remember that. Of course, that's because a majority of the people voted for him and the policies and platforms he ran on, including enforcing immigration laws. Enter ice queue. The protesters paid for by maybe crowds on demand or one of the other organizations. I can only presume exists out there that hire people to do work that nobody really wants to do. By way of making a political statement alone. Six forty seven fifty five KRC the talk station. Let's exhale, pause, relax and consider the meaning and value of life. And that's what Kate have has and Catholic cemetery is all about honoring life on sacred ground, a place where the dignity of every person is respected, and whether it's through birth, life's milestones, passing on to eternal life gate of having recognize and recognizes and revers the sacredness of every phase of the human journey. It's a beautiful setting, tranquil landscape surroundings, which makes it the perfect place for prayer, reflection, meditation and of cour horse remembrance. Just epic, beautiful place, So more than a burial place, it's a sanctuary. So get on in and relax and think positive thoughts at Gate of Heaven Cemetery on Montgomery Road. Gate off Heaven dot org is where you're gonna learn more. Go to the website Gate of Heaven dot org. Fifty five KRC Channel nine First one Weather Forecasts got a flipbwatch starting at two pm today, lasting until midnight tonight. Partly mostly cloudy with rain and storms are likely. Usually, they say after one pm, today's high eighty six over nine mill was seventy three with more chance of rain. Partly cloudy, very muggy and hot. Tomorrow, showers and storms likely in the afternoon eighty five for the high clouds over night sight chance of rain seventy one. Saturday, very humid chances storms and downpours eighty three to the high end seventy seven.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: Traffic contents from the You See Health Tramffic Center that you See Health Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors. Learn more at you see health dot Com cruise continue to clean up a wrect bluff side. He's found two seventy five over seventy five in Sharonville. Traffic heavy from seven to forty seven northbound seventy one that's shut down has been for several hours now due to an accident near.
Speaker 1: State Route thirty eight.
Speaker 6: That's where traffic's being diverted off of a highway Upove Jeffersonville, chucking from N fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six efty two if you have PAIRCD talk station wildly curious, I remain about this crowds on demand company, and one had looked it up. Yeah, it's crowdsodemand dot com advocacy programs higher crowds and manager events with crowds on demand. So you get your artificial intelligence generated explanation about what the hell is crowds on demand? How much is they? Do they pay per hour? Here's what they say. They say. Crowds on Demand a company that provides actors and demonstrators for various events, charges varying hourly rates depending on the type of service. For basic tasks like staffing and telephone banks or letter writing campaigns. Rates can range from twenty five dollars to thirty dollars per hour. This according to information gleaned from the San Diego Union Tribunes reporting on this company, they say had more complex events like protests or flash mobs. How did that group just magically appear?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Maybe crowds on demand put them there. Higher rates are charged, potentially reaching one hundred and fifty to five hundred dollars per day depending on the length of the event. Examples they cite of crowds on demand pricing for your fake protester, basic task again, telephone banks, letter writing twenty five to thirty per hour, one hundred and fifty to five hundred on these protests or flash mobs. One hundred dollars per hour for some events, according to the San Diego Tribune, one hundred bucks an hour. Joe, would you show up someplace with a sign for one hundred dollars an hour? Where's the line start? Fake paparazzi six hundred dollars for a specific event. That's current of information from an entityl called Pointer. They gleaned it from week long political demonstrations. Ten thousand dollars. Something called prolonged protest campaign can cast you between twenty five and fifty thousand dollars. Crowds for marketing or pr stunts fifteen dollars per person per hour, fifty dollars per person per gig. All right, they say factors that influence the pricing of the type of the event, whether it's stage demonstration, duration of the event, location, and cost of living. I guess that various city by city based upon how much how expensive it is to protest there or buy like food as well as lodging. I suppose with the multi day event they got to cover that as well, plus the skill and experience of the participant, pointing out that highly specialized or experienced actors may command higher rates. So you're being lied to. It's an optical thing. It's staged. It's not real. And I always point out even if a T shirt that says it, great ideas or good ideas do not require force, They do not require coercion, they do not require being bribed. Great ideas have a way of attracting people simply because it's a great idea. But if you got to pay somebody to show up, because no one's going to show up, maybe it's a bad idea you're embracing. And you got to commend the guy who started the pro the company though, right, that's a true capitalist right there. Six point fifty five fifty five k se DE talk station. One of the good ones will be on next Congressman Warren Davidson coming back for the top of the air news. We'll talk to Recision Package Voue. We'll talk about weapons going to Ukraine, Massy's proposed build, release all the Epstein files, and lower courts on universal injunctions, those topics with Congressman Davidson in the next hour. I'm sure hope you can stick around for that from a full rundown and the biggest tad lines there's minutes away at the top of the hour. I'm giving you a fact now the Americans should know. Fifty five krs the talk station, this reporter seven oh five, that's Thursday. By the time is always please when Congressman Warren Davidson joins the fifty five CARC Morning show, talk with us, talk we all of us about what's going on in Washington, DC. Welcome back, Congressman Davidson. It's a pleasure having you on my program.
Speaker 9: Brian, It's always an honor, thanks for talking with me.
Speaker 1: Kind of exciting times being an elected official. Right now on the Republican side of the Ledger, A lot is getting done. That's the understatement of a fi year man. I'm Tony Trump has been able to accomplish more and you along with Trump's initiatives what he campaigned on a lot which is being accomplished. It's just it's so fast and so furious. I personally have never witnessed anything like this, and all the time I've been looking, you know, studying politics was like junior year in high school. What's your take on just the the pace at which we're going here.
Speaker 9: Look, Congress is having a hard time moving at the speed of Trump. Trump's getting after it every day. I mean, the team he's put together is doing amazing things, and you know, the results are tremendous. I mean, you know, maybe the best line of the year was at the State of the Union when he said, you know, for the for border security, it turns out all we needed was a different president. We still haven't passed a really good border security law, but with the Big beautiful Bill, we gave lots of funding so that they can keep the pace they're going at and frankly intensify the efforts. So we're going to have a secure border. And with a secure border, that I give us a lot of options on how do we deal with the rest of these problems. And you know, I'm excited about that. I'm excited about our strong, focused military. I just met with the Secretary of the Army this week. We're working on, you know, getting the military laser focus readiness wise, I mean cutting out the bloat and waste. I mean, I'm talking about bureaucratic inefficiencies we've known about for decades. And because Congress generally just does omnibus bills and just you know, status quo, keep it going, they don't really do the major reforms. And they're getting after it in the executive branch. Hopefully Congress will move somewhere alongs in line with that and we'll get some of those reforms documented into law. But the pace is exciting well.
Speaker 1: And it's good that the Supreme Court green lighted people getting fired. I just had to laugh, although part of me wanted to cry. It took them four months to figure out actually the number of people that even worked in the state department. They didn't even know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's mind blowing. I mean the Security Army. I was talking to them. Thirty thousand people work in just the procurement part. These are civilian employees, not soldiers, civilian employees, thirty thousand just buying stuff for the army. And I'm like, well, how's that compare with Walmart or Amazon. He's like, well, yeah, like five thousand, Like they buy everything in the world, all over the planet, right, but yeah, like five thousand people can do it. Thirty thousand for the army. So you know, they've got, you know, ambitious goals to shrink that and bring the technology up to speed. Part of the reason that some of this stuff is so broken. I mean, X small business with quick books has probably got more tech than a lot of our government agencies in terms of just accounting controls. You know, who authorized this spending? Did you really receive the part that you're about to pay for things like that that you just kind of take for granted that they're in place. There's a reason they can't pass a quote audit and provide accountability there. The other thing is this idea of the audit that they're doing it's like, you know, they're not focused on details like that. You get all these you know, big accounting firms coming in and they want to go, well, how do you value the nuclear waste. You're like, yeah, we get some nuclear waste. We're not putting a price on it. I mean, we're just we're just trying to find out what to do with it. And they're flag in stuf like that, and we're like, no, No, where did the money go that we sent to Ukraine?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Things like that exactly Well, and that's one of the things that I was so impressed by, although underwhelmed at the total amount of fraud, waste, and abuse that was out in the world. But when Doge looked at USAID and we find out the American taxpayer is working and going to work every day to make money for income taxes. To find out that it's going to like Sesame Street in Israel or Afghanistan or something, I mean, the list of absurd and insane programs, it's mind boggling, and it's angering to folks like me and other people who pay attention to this. It's the same question who authorized the funding of this ridiculous program and what did the non governmental organization who said they were going to fix whatever problem was identified actually do with the money. There seems to be no follow up or accounting along those lines.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And I mean even if you look at structural problems, like you know, huh okay, we believe we should have a housing safety net, but you know, where's the money going for some of these projects actually keep funding it and they always say, we just need more money. But then when you dig in, you're like, in DC DC public Housing, only fifty percent of the housing units are even livable. You're like, well, you get a maintenanceant repair budget, it would it gets spent every year. Why aren't the places fixed? Did you spend the money fixing the place? Well, it gave it to the contractor, Yeah, but did they fix the place? You know stuff that's crazy, and it's no, it isn't getting fixed. That's why you have half of the housing units that the people are paying for not livable. They can't even use them.
Speaker 1: Well, and as to yesterday, the nine billion dollar federal funding reduction for foreign aid programs that went through the Senate, it's going to be back to the House. What was the one stumbling block funding for HIV AIDS research or programs out in the world. How's the House going to take the minor changes from the Senate on this one? Yeah, I mean we're disappointed. I mean, good grief.
Speaker 9: You get to give a haircut to nine point four billion, which you know is zero point one percent of spending. I mean, you know that's there. Why are bond prices higher? Well, because they know nobody's gonna cut spending. We're we're riding this sucker on into the crash site, it seems, and you know, we we identify ways to save.
Speaker 1: Money, it would be popular with the public.
Speaker 9: We I mean, only because jd Vance cast the tiebreaking vote, could we defund NPR and you know stuff like that. I mean, MPR needs a billion dollars to spew propaganda for anti American propaganda, often, but certainly you know, anti anybody right of the center of the Democratic Party. They're pushing far left the agenda every day. And they've got lots of donors and plenty of advertisers, and you know, regular people that just donate to local PBS stations, you know who I admit to have some good programming. I like some of their programming. But if you look at the Macro agenda. It's his way left of center, and they don't need tax dollars to do it. But only because jd Vance cast the tiebreaking vote, could they do that? We're going to vote on it, I think later today. I mean, they have to go to rules committee here probably as we speak, and I think we're supposed to start a debate on the floor on defense appropriations again at nine. We did a little bit of it overnight last night.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems can you make defense appropriations, you know, contingent upon actually being able to pass an audit? I mean, it seems doesn't seem like a big ask, But you know, I am convinced, like nothing else that there's a whole lot of fraud, waste, that abuse in a trillion dollar military budget. This is not to say I don't believe in building ships and keeping up with the Chinese Communist Party or whoever defending America's interests both at home and abroad. But like you said, where's the money actually going? Is it accomplishing anything or has it been misspent or otherwise stolen?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean that was one of the topics talking with the Secretary of the Army. Is you know, the state of the audit, because I've you know, got this amendment that I offer, which is, you know, any year that they can't pass an audit, you get to eliminate ten percent of the general in general. You know, they got too many generals. But you have to hold somebody accountable. And okay, we believe you need the money because we want to be strong and focused and have the best equipment in the world. Even when you do it. One of the things I'm going to speak on is this whole thing called a latoral class you know ship. Oh sure, the inland waterways and everything else. These things are non usable for the purpose. Over half of them aren't even seaworthy right now, and they want to keep funding the program. And instead of just saying, look, man, we're just throwing bad money, throwing good money after bad here, and it's just sort of the sunk cost ballacy. Well, you know, we've already spent this much. We have to No, it's not fixable. Stop well, and I just.
Speaker 1: Have to throw this out because the nature of warfare has obviously changed dramatically, as illustrated by the you know, the the Israel and the Iranian strikes and of course you got Russia, Ukraine, it's full on drone. I mean, you don't need multi billion dollar aircraft to accomplish the goal that a you know, several thousand dollars drone can accomplish. So are we going to move away from funding you know, these billion dollar manned aircraft in favor of allocating more resources and money to drone type technology.
Speaker 9: Well, hopefully we're shifting the focus. I mean we're working on it. I mean our shipbuilding state of shipbuilding in the country is probably one of the biggest issues. Just keeping up with ammunitions is a challenge for the supply chain. You know, to be candid, we shipped a lot of them to other war zones and we need to replenish ours. Part of it was some of those were older. But then you get, well, okay, what's the rate that we can produce new stuff, and that again through the procurer process, isn't keeping pace with what we would like and what we what we want to build out for a future surge capability if we ever really needed to, you know, we wouldn't say I was ever one of the biggest fans of Donald Rumsfeld, but he had a decent saying I kind of co opted about the supply chain is you know, you go to war with the supply chain you have, not with the supply chain you wish you had, right And we're trying to fix that. And that's a big part of what Trump's doing with tariffs. It's a big part about, you know, what we're doing with the Defense Production Act, and it is trying to get the whole country focused instead of just used to spending money on giant programs and not caring about the outcome.
Speaker 1: We'll continue to Congressman Moar and Davidson pivoting over from that specificular focus on our defense spending two giving weapons to Ukraine, among other topics. Stick around me right back seven fifteen fifty five krs to the talk station and a strong recommendation to get in touch with John Ryan and pressed these interior so to your kitchen remodeling project he did ours. We love what he was able to do with us. We went with a big project, the whole gut, the whole thing taken out and started from scratch, which was ideal for us because he was able to transform the space into something that had far better flow and even more space. It sounds impossible with a fixed size room, but he did it. And we love what John accomplished. He's there with you from initial design to final installations. Been doing kitchens almost exclusively for about thirty five years. You'll love working with him. He's a really nice guy and he's the guy you have to deal with. You don't have to worry about anybody else. John will be on the job for you. Aplus is a better business bureau. Visit the website. His website is pre Stige one two three dot com. That's Prestige one two three dot com. Here's the number. Please tell them. Brian said high five one three two four seven zero two two nine five one three two four seven zero two two nine. This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station. Get into summer with them. Jenna and I says it's about the weather. Got a scattershowers and storms likely today. Floodwatch begins at two ends at Midnight's gonna be humid as well. Eighty six to high seventy three day over night low with more rain. Got more rain tomorrow. Very muggy, hot and humid eighty five for the high, mostly cloudy over night, chance of rain seventy one and a chance of storms on Saturday as well, and will remain very humid. Eighty three the high end right now seventy six. Time for traffick from.
Speaker 6: You see out Traffic center that you see Help Brain Tumors Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors. Mon Marrid you see help dot com. Northbound seventy five slows out of Erlinger Pass, Buttermilk in bound seventy four break fights between Montana and seventy five. Northbound seventy one is open again above Jeffersonville after an overnight accident.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingramont fifty five KROC the talk station seven nineteen year fifty five KERRC the talk station. By the time of speaking with Congressman Warren Davidson, pivoting over to arms going to Ukraine. Trump's kind of been on again, off again on this, and most recently he said he's going to provide some additional weapons to Ukraine, notably some Patriot missiles as well as ammunition. They are in desperate need of that kind of thing, but the running out of people to actually operate it. Their military is getting decimated. Russia keeps making advances. And you know, patriot missile costs what four million dollars apiece. We only manufacture collectively, like six hundred of them per year. The system that is required to fire them off and everything related to it is more than a billion dollars. And you've got six hundred plus drones flying into any given target area at a time. You can knock those down with Patriot missiles. The cost benefit analysis just collapses in the face of how cheap drones are. Congressman Davidson, where are you on arm shipments to Ukraine?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: And where we stand on that? Because Russia they're unwavering in their position. They have a list of demands and they have not moved away from them. I don't know threatening them with fifty days to do this or that. I don't think Peutin's going to lift a finger to do anything. He knows what he wants and he's not wavering because he's winning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, you point out, like, what's going to change Putin's mind? Look, the great thing is Donald Trump came into office with a very clear objective. He wants peace. He doesn't care precisely where lines are drawn. He doesn't care about a lot of the details. But he wants people is he said, I want people to stop dying, and he's like, what's wrong with that? Stop dying? And there there there is a massive loss of life on both yes, the Ukrainian military and the Russian military. But if you look at Ukraine, they've been decimated with their population base. They're doing, you know, really indefensible things to get more bodies to go out to the front and push, pushing people out into into the combat zone. And look, they're trying to save and defend their country. You understand it. It's a terrible war, but they're also not rationally negotiating. So Trump's done a lot to get Zelenski there. But in the meantime, you know, the weakness no matter how much money you have, no matter how many munitions you have, you still need manpower. And the critical weakness for Ukraine as this has gone on and on and on is manpower. So when they had manpower early, they weren't rational in their negotiating position. So you know, I hope they haven't missed a moment to get a better piece than what they're going to wind up with. But you know, this is part of how bad Biden was. I mean, I never voted for a dime to go to Ukraine because they would never define what are you trying to accomplish? And then they would say crazy things like well work regime change in Russia and war crimes tribunals for Putin. I'm not saying that would be a completely unjust outcome, but Ukraine isn't going to accomplish that no matter how manys we send them. That's World War three, you know, And I'm out on World War three if we can avoid it, right, and uh, there's a complete disconnect here with a lot of the resources under the Bide administration, Trump has really still got it right and saying, look, this also isn't our war to fight or fund, so we'll sell NATO member countries the weapons and the sort of caveat there is. I mean, we fund over half of NATO, so you know, in a way, yes, our dollars are still going to it. But he's trying to get an outcome, and I hope he does, but you know, the I think the odds are long at this point of getting put In to the negotiating table. If anyone could do it, I think Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Can't Yeah, well it's gonna it's going to require Zelonsky to relent. I mean that just seems obvious because the longer this goes on and the more he refuses to negotiate and back off on what he ultimately thinks he wants, which is like the Russia completely leaving the borders of Ukraine, which is never going to happen. This is just going to continue in Russia's position, and from the bargaining standpoint, he's just going to get stronger. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Then that's what's happened is you know the moments I mean really are honestly, the Biden administration scuttled it. If you look at the you know, the German German ambassador outed this and how widely reported it back in back in uh you know, spring summer of twenty two, you know, months after the war started. Uh you know that the Biden team scuttled any negotiation for peace. I mean, so let's get that point, was ready to reach a piece with Russia. So since then he's been emboldened by all the NATO countries and then the you know the war path. First people that are like no, no, we'll keep cutting you unlimited checks and at some level. I'm not sure all those checks made it to the front, but there there. To your point, a lot of innovation has come out of this war. The United States has learned a ton. The drone developments come a long way, and you have you have lightweight drones with you know, vision systems, UH, some of which can be controlled not one drone by one operator, but little swarms of these things, and they can target vehicle, they could target humans, they can discriminate amongst targets, and they're they're they're getting pretty good at the supply chain for for small, very effective drones, so they're there, they are multiplying their combat power and over time, I think the drones have done a lot to uh to dissuade Russia and the Russian troops on the battlefield, and they're definitely out competing on the supply chain because they've got Western civilization essentially funneling the supply chain UH and Russia has got you know, China, which is you know, pretty big industrial base obviously, but the level of innovation isn't matching the drums. I mean, we've picked up battlefield drums and you know, held them in our hands. For the small ones and looked at them in other ways for for bigger ones and looking at you know, what's the state of play for technology on either side, and uh, you know, look there's some encouraging things there. Any wars tragic and pieces of better outcome. So hopefully we resolve it.
Speaker 1: Amen to that, And something I talked about yesterday with Congress from Massive joined the program his bill to get the Epstein files released, subject to limitations like no, no child porn or victim identities will be released, so there's some caveats, and then to protect the more warriams worrisome elements of what we know they have, which is a bunch of child porn that he downloaded. But beyond that, a lot of questions, a lot of conspiracies swirling out there, and they only seem to be fed more by Trump's position now that there's nothing there that this is somehow Russian collusion or Russian hoax along the lines of the Steele dossier. That seems to be a position change for the president. But Massey's trying to fast track this bill to get those documents released. Where are you, Congressman Davidson, relative to that subject matter?
Speaker 9: Well, more than public information Normally when there's a prosecution, they will simply say I can't talk about an ongoing investigation, and you don't see all the details, right right, So more than a list or more than details that frankly, I don't want made public because I don't want them to go away from being able to be used in a trial. I want to know when someone other than Julaanne Maxwell's going to jail, what's the state of the prosecutions is what I want to know. But I do find it troubling when you know, Pam Bondi comes out and says, I don't know what you're talking about. Yeah, you remember the binders and the files that you were had on your desk, like what So the messaging on this has just been atrocious, and I think that's the part, like what the heck are you talking about? And unfortunately, when you look at the public statements that the president's made, normally he's on message boom boom boom. So you know, the one thing I know about President Trump, though, I mean, one of the things that's defined him is promises made, promises kept. So I'm certainly hopeful that we're going to see this promise kept and where it's really going to be accountability for the people that were trafficking kids and the clients that were you.
Speaker 1: Know, amazing, yeah, and yeah exactly.
Speaker 9: I mean someone, someone, someone was actually doing the other side of this, not just the victims. And so we want those people prosecuted and and the people.
Speaker 10: Are right to do that.
Speaker 9: And look, if if we can't do that, I mean we need an entirely we need a constitutional convention because this system isn't working. I mean that's pretty basic right there, Like you have to have accountability for people that are doing stuff.
Speaker 1: Like that, yes, you do. And of course it fuels the fire of conspiracy theories like how many members of Congress are involved? And are there elected officials? Are their corporate CEOs that were involved in this? Just swirling, swirling questions and again fueled by the now statement that there's no there there. Congressman Warren Davidson, appreciate your time you're willing to spend with my listeners and me on the Morning Show. Look forward to having you back on and keep up the great work.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thanks Brian Goev bless you and all your listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir, and to you seven twenty seven right now, if you have kr CD talk station, feel free to call five one, three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk with POUND five fifty on AT and T phones. Another call you need to make is take care of your HVAC system. And the folks that are equipped to do that and have been for coming up in eighty years the Zimmer family, third generation family and operated Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning, and uh well, they are experts of what they do. Trust me on that customer service superior. They're all very well trained. They can handle any kind of system. But if you've got to replace yours because it's gone belly up, and what a terrible time for that to happen. It does happen, though, take advantage right now fifteen hundred and fifty dollars savings off a Carrier comfort system. Outstanding system it is. That's why Zimmer has been a well authorized representative of Carrier forever, I guess forever almost so. They offer all kinds of services. I recommend checking the website out up right hand corner to schedule an appointment. Just click on that, easy to do learn more about the services they offer. But time to replace the system. Excellent time to take advantage of the fifteen hundred dollars and fifty fifteen hundred and fifty dollars savings. Five one three five one ninety eight ninety three. If you've prefer to call five one three five one ninety eight ninety three again online, it's go Zimmer dot com fifty five KRC. This is Jeff for tri Statemen's Health, John for your Channeline weather partly mostly cloudy day to day going up to eighty six degrees, little feel warmer than that. They have scattered afternoon storms about one can. Floodwatch starts at two pm and last until midnight. Cloudy tonight, isolated chance to storm seventy three. The low Tomorrow hot, sticky or rain possible eighty five for the high over nine, cloudy, slight chance of rain seventy one. And on Saturday going up to eighty three degrees and again very humid with a chance of rain seventy six degrees. Right now, let's get an update on traffic Chuck from the u See Health Tramphic Center.
Speaker 6: The us See Health Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors. Learn more at UCA health dot com. Northbound seventy five continues to build close to a five minute delay now out of Erlanger into downtown.
Speaker 1: Everything else still in pretty good shape.
Speaker 6: Southbound seventy five just beginning to build past the Reagan Highway. Chuck Ingramont fifty five KRC Lead Talk station seven thirty.
Speaker 1: Two on Thursday. Steve Gooden, Legal expert, joining the program at top of the ur news, talk about the executive pen, the auto pen and if he did not approve the specif use of the auto pen for every given any given pardon, are they null and void? Steve Gooden on that coming up off top of the our News. Plus we'll hear about his run for since City Council as a charter right. Jay Ratlife at eight thirty coming up in an hour, A bunch of fun topics talk about with Jay, and I hope you enjoy that conversation as much as I do every week over the local stories. In the absence of phone calls, we can call if we want something we want to talk about. I love hearing from you. Got a man who shot himself in the emergency department at Saint Elizabeth Covington hospital. Happened yesterday two thirty in the morning, Covington police showed up report of a man with a gun. According to the statement from the police department, within seconds of the officer's arrival, the man turned the weapon on himself and died by suicide. Thank god, nobody else was harmed. Cases had to be diverted away from the hospital for several hours. Operations kicked back in at a quarter to eight in the morning. Statement said this tragic and deeply upsetting for everyone involved. Our thoughts and heartfelt condolences go out to the family of the deceased as we work to provide answers and support during this difficult time. Again, nobody else harmed in the incident. UH University of since a medical center on lockdown yesterday afternoon after an armed person reported on campus. Corney you See Health officials and the statement they released, the public safety teams received reports of an armed person in the Clifton Medical campus. After those reports, the campus placed on brief lockdown as the investigation was conducted. According to de Dubois, resident u See Health, they were shutting things down by the time I got upstairs. You wouldn't think of it happened to you. You know what I'm saying. You wouldn't think you'd be at a place like that at that moment. Employee of the neighboring Barrett buildings that they were instructed to move patients away from the windows while the authorities campus the area. Eventually, officials said that a weapon was found on the property in the area determined to be safe since a police department said no arrests were made in connection with the incident and if the campus has returned to normal operations. Here's a real weird one road rage incident got a little out of control. Claremont County Sheriff's Office said Seth Schilter, thirty years old from Wayne Township, now facing numerous charges. He encountered the victim July eleventh on State Route seven. Twenty seven year Stone Lick Park witness said shooter stopped his vehicle. He had his children in it, all of them five are under stopped the vehicle on the road and a woman honked her car horn and drove around him. There's your encounter. He then followed that woman to her home on Lair Road. He confronted a man at the home. It was her husband on the front porch while his wife ran behind the house. That was the woman he was after. Claarmont County Sheriff's officer said, trying to de escalate the situation with Schulter, The Sheriff's office said, the man went to get his wife from behind the home. That's when Schuilter decided to get his kids out of the car five years old or younger and go into this woman's home while the husband and wife were still out back. He damaged the inside of the home. When the homeowners found him in their house, the husband hit the man in the face. Sarafa's Chief Deputy Mike White said when he came back from behind the residents, he entered the home and that point the mail inside ended up striking him. Childer grabbed his kids, fled the scene, and ended up getting arrested. They located him following in an arrangement with the guy's wife and took him into custody the convenience store along State Route seven twenty seven, being charged with aggravated burglary, aggravated menacing, assault, burglary, and endangering children. And here's the answer to the question why operating a motor vehicle while under the influence held without bond corner to the Claremont County Sheriff's Office. Geez seven thirty seven got Steve and Rick. You guys hang on one second and a half that I look forward to having you on the program. I'll take your call right after this. Quick word from my friends at Plumb Type Plumbing. Always plumbing done right. They lived by the motto plumbing done Right, and they deliver on better because they know you deserve better. So call the experts at Plumb Type Customer Service Superior. The price is always right, no service fee free at Estaments. They enjoin an A plus with the Better Business Bureau and I can attest to that for all the work they've done in my home. And if it's time to replace your tank water heater, why not consider tankless and plumb tight. The tri State's number one installer. Go tankless to save money, to have endless hot water. It's just outstanding. Save space. See that giant tank. Get rid of that tankless about the size of a small suitcase hanging on the wall, so you free up a bunch of space. And they last a lot longer than traditional tanks, So multiple reasons go tankless and also go trenchless. Plum type Plumbing does trenchless sewer line repair and replacement, no digging up your yard. They are experts of what they do. Five one three seven two seven tight te five one three seven, two seven eighty four eighty three Online you can schedule apployment at the website and learn more. Plumtight dot com fifty five far the talk station. Did you know even the smallest ink? Jenn nine first one to work ass So we got a floodwatch starting at two pm and lasting until midnight. Pretty broad area for the floodwatch too. Scattered afternoon storms are likely to about one again eighty six for the high, cloudy overnight sore impossible. Floodwatch again ends at mid ninete seventy three below eighty five to high tomorrow, very sticky and more chance for rain that mostly cloudy overnight seventy one for the low and more rain possible and yeah, guess what it's going to be human on Saturday as well. There's also a chance of rain and downpours eighty three. Then it is seventy six now in time for traffic from the.
Speaker 6: UC Help Traffic Center, the U s Health Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors.
Speaker 1: Learnmarright you see how dot com seven.
Speaker 6: Pound seventy five getting close to a five minute delay in and out of Auckland Nord pound seventy five. You can add an extra ten between Turfway and town southbound two seventy five breakwaves between the Lawrence burd Ramp and the bridge. Shock Gingraman fifty five KRC the talk station, the.
Speaker 1: Shy seven forty one to fifty five KRC detalk station. I'm very happy Friday Eve to you five one, three, seven nine fifty five y two to three talk going to start with Rick Steve on. We'll get your calling next Rick, thanks for calling this morning. Where your ears burning?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You hear me?
Speaker 1: I can hear you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I got my hearing agent. I can't tell.
Speaker 1: I'll call you a Central Committee Rick, you had comment Jay had made a comment the other day and he called back this morning and you had said, you know, Jay's the kind of guy we need on Central Committee because he's complaining about the poor choice of candidates, the rhinos that are selected and always running the bad people and this continues over and over again. At least a broad brushway of summarizing his statements. You sent me an email saying he needs to join Central Committee so he can have a say and getting better candidates. And his retort this morning was why do we even have Central Committee? Aren't we capable of making these choices ourselves? And isn't this just another power play and grab that puts the power in the hands of a small select group of people.
Speaker 10: Well, I think a lot of.
Speaker 2: People misunderstand what Central Committee is. It's it's basically just a pack a political action committee like any other political action committee that endorses and supports candidates because they don't want to get their policy and actor. The only difference between the central parties and parties Central Committee Republican Party Central Committee is that the membership is open to the public and they are elected by the grassroots. They get one delegate I call them delegates, one delegate from each neighborhood. They call it a precinct, and they sit on the committee. They vet candidates, and then they endorse them. That's all they do. They can't get they can't, you.
Speaker 1: Know, elect this guy.
Speaker 2: It's still up to the voters. In the primary, and so they get bombarded with mailers and phone calls from all the packs, including us. We put out our little voter guide, they put out theirs. Everybody is trying to influence us. In fact that anybody, anybody and everybody that talks about policy candidates is a pack, whether they call it that or not, whether it fits the legal definition or not. Like newspapers, bloggers, you know, you name it, podcasts, everybody that mentions a candidate or a policy is a pack, and we have to compete in that. We have to you know, just like in military combat, you have to run, you have to charge to the sound of the guns. That's where the battle is. And so like we can wish it was some other way, we can wish it was, you know, that people would just everybody would come out and vote and we'd all vote end mass and decide who was going to be what. But the battle is in this advertising space where if you want to call it an endorsement, that's that's all an endorsement is. Is that is an ad.
Speaker 1: Any questions about that, no understand, but I guess it has I guess centric he has more credibility because it is representative the will of the people, because people vote for the members of the Central Committee, unlike a political action committee, which just has its handout for money, which they put in a big pile and then fund whatever issue is that that political action committee is focused on.
Speaker 2: In fact, more importantly is the membership of those packs. But all the packs you know where Blue twenty two came from and all the rest, Yeah, you cannot join those packs. You can send them money.
Speaker 1: You'll take it, of course.
Speaker 2: If you want to be a member of the board, the voting board, you know, they'll just show you the door.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Central Committee is the only pack that you can actually become a member of. It's open to the public. Nurse one one member, one delegate per neighborhood.
Speaker 1: They call it a praising right. Well, I can give you some hint. I was going to say, I guess that's what lends Central Committee more credibility than your traditional pack, which, doubling down to what you said, does not offer opportunities to be on a board, does not provide you with really at opportunity to steer the messaging from the pack asking you for a handout and for money.
Speaker 2: Correct, now, I can I've been doing this since the late seventies, and I can remember when you know, a lot of people say, you know, at least now we have light at the end of the tunnel. Well, when I got started, there was no tunnel, and it took a long time for us to even become close to being a majority on any of these Central Committees around the country. But I can give you you just had Warren Davidson on. You know why he's our congressman, a congressman of far in Butler County instead of John Banner is because of the Butler County Central Committee was going to endorse Warren Davidson. Banner got a window of it and decided not to run. He said, oh, I got better things to do with my time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, making money off the weed industry.
Speaker 2: And Bernie Marino when we had our endorsement meeting down here in Claimworont County, we had our endorsement meeting. First he came down, was like a field of seven candidates. He won our endorsement on the first ballot. And that's because we spent decades, you know, teaching people about Central Committee and getting them on the committee so that they could be there on that one day every two years when the endorsements are made, and so we've seen real impact all across the country, not just here in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Well, you've done a good job of getting sound people to become and get elected to Central Committee too, And I think part of Jay's problem is that that isn't always the case depending upon where you're looking, and that's how you end up with some four choices for candidates, but they're in that addresses your problem. Well, if you think you're a better person selecting people and endorsing people and vetting people, then get on Central Committee and have a say on it. Rick, Hero and I.
Speaker 2: One of the things all we try to do is recruit normal people, just normal people.
Speaker 1: That's just like a jury. I understand, I get it. Rick, Thanks for calling in supporting your concept and I still say it's a sound idea. If you want to get really involved and have us say in the matter, get elected to Central Committee. Thank you, Rick for all your hard work over the years. Seven forty seven And how close are you to neighbors with that rooster? If you I've care see the talk Station USA Installation's premium phone, the ultimate product, the guaranteed return on investment. You can't say about the market. Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't. With the USA's premium film in the exterior walls of your home if you need it, and they'll find out if you do. With a free inspection, maybe under insulate you may have nothing in there. The phone will help you dramatically improve your comfort from day one, a noticeable improvement. Plus, every month you're using HVAC, you will save money, all things being equal, keeping the house at the same temperature much cheaper, so much so that you might save more than the cost monthly cost ninety nine dollars a month, interest free. Ultimately you get paid off, and of course it continues to provide the benefit. USA's Premium Phone guaranteed. ROI three eight one three sixty six for the free inspection and free quote five one three three eight one foam online. Check him out at us installation dot net fifty five KRC dot com. Imagine what it would feel seven fifty one fifty five KRCD talk station. Very happy Thursday to you over the phones. Kind enough of Steve to stay on hold. Steve, Sorry had to carry over that break, but I appreciate you holding. Welcome to the Morning Show, not a problem.
Speaker 3: He is interesting. I enjoy the back and forth.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: It was informative, it was. And Bainer got in the weed business after being against it when he was in office. The same way Rob Portman was against gay marriage until it turned out his son came to him, and when came out of the closet and was gay, then he's for it. So he didn't care if your son or my son was gay, but when it directly affected him, then then he changed his tune, which is somebody that's not a leader in a leadership position. Not what I'm calling about. But stuff like that ticks me off to no end. Yeah, because they're they're absolute useless people. Absolutely, So I don't have any roosters out here. The neighbors now that I'm on the deck and the water's trickling in the fountain. The neighbor behind me, they've got a lot of land. They have two horses. I give them apples all the time, because you know, Kroger's got to give away fruits and veggies, and we always buy apples. And these horses they don't make any noise, but they come right to the corner of my yard and just absolutely stare at me. And it breaks your heart.
Speaker 10: If you don't have one.
Speaker 3: So we always have them and it's a fun thing to do. The reason I'm calling I talked to a guy in my church or retired Delta pilot, and I asked him, I said, do you guys I was talking about not so much the air India, but I remembered Egypt Air. I remember the German airline where the co pilot locked the pilot out and crashed the airpoint. I said, did you guys do any recurring psychological training evaluations anything? And he said no, And I said, so it's kind of like firefighters when they have to do the physical to get the job and then they're a firefighter for twenty years and they're very heavy and they couldn't they couldn't pass the physical test again, no recurring training on that. He goes, it's like that, he said. They counted on. Like if you flew with somebody in the cockpit and you thought they were a bit off, you would tell Delta, hey, I'd rather not fly with this person again. They seem, you know whatever. And I guess if the person got a couple of reports on them, maybe they would pull them in. But they just count on co workers identifying somebody with the problems for what it's worth, but maybe some recurring psychological evaluations would be good. I want pilots in the cockpit. I do not want to not have somebody there. And if somebody on the ground is controlling the airplane, they could have a problem too. And in fact, they wouldn't kill themselves. They could just murder a bunch of people without committing suicide.
Speaker 1: So that is true. But you know, Holman Jenkins Junior's article in the in the Journal today addresses all of the ones where they're appeared to have been very intentional murders suicide slash murders from pilots who went through a whole bunch of illustrations on this. You mentioned one of them, but he suggested maybe there we can incorporate technology. Artificial intelligence might be able to yell at the pilot like don't do that if they're doing something like on the Boeing seven thirty seven max. If they failed to instruct pilots how after the software change. So you know, there are some technological advances that wouldn't require human intervention that might provide an extra measure of safety. But I share your concerns about the pilotless airplane. That's one of the things he talked about in his articles, like, well, we've got driverless cars and there's far more opportunities for someone to you know, you know, circumstances where you're involved in so much more traffic and so many more opportunities to get into an accident. But we driverless cars, seems logical that we might be able to have a pilotless airplane. Again, that's not a road I want to go down yet, but I do embrace the idea of maybe incorporating some automatic technology. And his other comment about having some sort of system where we know where all the planes are all the time. That Malaysian airline was a big red flag because there's no tracking ability out in the middle of the ocean where it ultimately crashed. So anyhow, we'll talk about that with Jay Ratliff coming up at the bottom of the next hour. Hope you can stick around for that, But first the man Steve Gooden, our legal expert on Biden's auto pen use as well as his run for SINCEI City Council. I hope you can stick around for that. Hus happens fast, Stay up to date, at the top of the hour. Not going to be complicated. It's going to go very fast. Fifty five krs the talks your summer backpack of information.
Speaker 10: I love how they just cover everything.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krz the talkstation eight to five. Fifty five krc DE Talk Station right time. You're really excited when I came into the morning, so I found out my next guest, Steve Gooden from the law firm of Porter Wright, was going to join the program to kind of break down this auto pen use and whether or not Biden authorized the use or people were using it on his without his knowledge. Steve Gooden from Porter Right, Welcome back to the program, my friend. It's a pleasure having you on today. Likewise, you're boring, Brian, and we'll get to the we'll get to it the next subject matter. But congratulations. I heard you are running as a charter right for since a city council in the upcoming election. I thought that was a great development, sir. I know you've been in that role before and I wish you all the best. But we'll touch touch upon the details of that and why you're running next. But let's start with the auto pen. There's obviously a lot of concern going around. Joe Biden's cognitive deterioration was known by everybody, and it was a big cover up. I don't think anybody can argue against that, although Summer in a state of denial. But how the use of the auto pen I mean, he pardoned or commuted the sentence of literally thousands of people. And as it's been reported by the New York Times, the lists changed. My takeaway from the reporting on that was he set a set of criteria for people who could qualify to be pardoned, like you know, they're in jail for crack cocaine or whatever, and if you met that that sort of checklist, then you were added to the list. But those lists changed from time to time. He did not personally approve of all the people on any given list, and the and the list and the pardons were sent over. The autopen was used, and it appears as though Joe Biden authorized it, But question mark, if he didn't specifically authorize it, does that render the pardon null and void? Where are we on this, Steve Gooden?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, Brian, it is. It is a thorny legal issue that has really not come up ever in this way really before because the autopin is a relatively new thing. I mean, Biden is really the first president in modern times for whom the cognitive decline was a serious issue. Now, people did raise it in the later days of the Reagan tern, but of course he didn't do these mass pardons on the way out the door, so that issue specifically did not come up. And really, auto pins really have only existed, you know, for the last like, you know, thirty forty years, really in a way that we're meaningfully used. All we know is this the Constitution says, and you know this as a lawyer, how important the word shall can be. It shall sign, the president shall sign. Now, this issue has never been to the Supreme Court. There have just been a little legal precedent dealing with autopin use by governors where state courts have found that auto pins as long as there's some evidence that the criteria was directed by the governor, that an autopin signature can be okay, it could be an actual delegation of authority. There needs to be some evidence that they were aware of it. So really it does boiled down to what did Biden know and when did he know it? Now, our problem. The problem here that the Trump people and James Comer in Congress, who was also trying to review and actually have hold hearings on this matter, what they're going to probably run into is the twenty fifth Amendment, which really is the only constitutional mechanism to challenge the president's line state and potential dementia and things of that nature. It's pretty clear from the limited case law around the twenty fifth Amendment that it's not retroactive. Was really means that the frankly, Congress should have gone after Biden's mental state while he was still in office, and they might have been able to make some hay out of it. There's a very specific procedure for removing the president under the twenty fifth Amendment, and I swear you know it may well have been there.
Speaker 10: We now know.
Speaker 8: I mean, the most untenable part of this for the general public is that Biden all but admitted publicly that he was not physically or mentally able to campaign for a second term, but insisted on serving out the rest of this time, which will always raise you know, giant questions, just common sense questions to the public. But I mean, look, he partnered forty two I've got for what I found in the New York Times four two hundred and eighty five individuals plusted a mass parton for for folks with certain marijuana offenses in federal prison, and they still can't tell exactly how many people were pardoned there. So he in all likelihood pardon more people than any president in history, including his own son, at the very you know, at the very end. So it's it's going to be a tough one to History is going to be very hard on him. Whether we can unravel it now is a big question.
Speaker 10: Mark.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess the idea of getting a justiciaal controversy. My theory is in getting us in front for a court to rule on whether or not any given pardon was invalid. A great opportunity exists with Ron Paul going after doctor Anthony Fauci or Paul rather. Fauci was given a peremptory pardon, and I don't even know if that's legal. Maybe you can you can comment on the concept of a peremptory pardon. But you know, if you go after Fauci and you say you lied to Congress, which is a crime, he could be prosecuted for that. Department of Justice takes up the case, his defense will be immediately to hold up the pardon and say, you can't go after me for this some subject to a pardon, at which time you could try to enter into evidence or discover whether or not Biden actually specifically authorized that peremptory pardon, and then it will become an issue for the court. I mean, have I got that writer? Is that a possible avenue to get this in front of a court?
Speaker 8: Well, I think that's a possible avenue as well as the retroactive pardon for uncharged conduct against Sunner Biden. Yeah, I mean, these are things that are highly unusual. Usually. Typically, you know, the way the pardon has always worked is if you have been convicted of a federal effect, the president can either pardon you or grant clemency, which is kind of a lesser form of wiping it off your record, but it's not a true pardon. So there's always it's always dont with things that have actually happened, the idea that there might have been some mistake in the process, or there were selective prosecution, or the person has truly turned their life around and rehabilitated themselves. And it was like an error they made and youth and most presidents have a very you know, robust process for applying for a pardon, and it's you know, and it's a big deal. The idea of pardoning someone, you know, prospectively or retroactively for conduct that hasn't even been charged. We're in new territory there, and I think Rand Paul's absolutely right. If there's going to be any challenge here, that's where it would be. I will say though, that we haven't dug into this a little bit. This cold concept of.
Speaker 1: This has been.
Speaker 8: Of kind of deferring to presidents on bending the pardon power. Really does go back to Jimmy Carter. You know, the Constitution really says nothing about mass pardons, and he was the first guy who did a mass pardon of most of the folks who had gone to Canada who had dodged the draft in Vietnam. He did not appear give any individualized consideration to those folks as would be required under the constitution. No one challenged it, and those partons went through. But then actually Trump, in fairness, did something very similar with the January sixth dependence. It looks like he partoned about sixteen hundreds of those folks just based purely on the fact that they had been arrested that day. So we've been kind of the courts have been sitting on their hands and letting the presidents sort of expand the power. But that doesn't mean it's right, and it doesn't mean it's not right for a challenge.
Speaker 1: But the challenge requires standing. And that's why I kind of leaned over toward Rand Paul's going after Fauci, because there is something there. We do have very very straightforward evidence that you know, statements of Fauci. He admitted in his own emails that they were doing gain of function research in Wuhan, and then he testifies in front of Congress that they want were not doing gain of function research in Wuhan. So you've got to teed up for a justiciable controversy. But in the case of let's say the Vietnam Broad Vietnam Power pardon or the January sixth, who could challenge that, I mean, who would have standing to go in a court and say, no, this is not lawful, this is beyond the power of the president to do.
Speaker 8: No. I think I think he hit the nail on the head really really nobody. I mean, being upset about something from a political standpoint or a moral standpoint, you know, doesn't as you know, doesn't give you legal standing to go into court.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: Ram Paul, you know, was a member of Congress, and I think there's pretty clear evidence that Fauci lied to Congress on multiple occasions.
Speaker 1: I mean, that is a felony.
Speaker 8: And uh, and I presumed when I read that he was being pardoned prospectively the idea was to cut off any potential liability about whether he lied to Congress, I mean, and and I guess and also to the American people as a as sort of a predicate to that. So, yeah, if Ram Paul is really going to push it, he would be as a sitting member of Congress to one person who might have some legal standing to actually challenge a pardon and go underneath the hood and see what really happened. Uh, and to bring some people really before Congress to justify about what happened. I will note that Comber, congress Man Comber is sort of going that direction. But there have been some pretty early indications that the Biden people are going to be fighting back in a pretty big way. Including you know, I think there've been an effort already to setina. One of Biden's doctors, guess who was also basically saying, Okay, these conversations are protected. Yeah, you know, HIPPA and other privileges. So I think they're really going.
Speaker 1: To put up a fight.
Speaker 8: But I think they're you know, I think there is something.
Speaker 1: There well, skating on thin eyes. I mean my retort to that, now, it's certainly the fifth member to be free of criminal conviction does not cover that doctor for a variety of different questions they asked. But in so far as the physician patient privilege is concerned, isn't that wave when Biden had his records released, when the physician did the the review of the president and came out to the general world and said, look, although I didn't do a cognitive exam, everything else is great. His blood pressure is fine, he's healthy. We got no problem. I mean, that's a waiver, right there, is it not?
Speaker 8: It could be argued that way. I mean typically, I mean, what what what Biden really did was, or what the Biden administration did. I'm not even connesced he did this, But whoever was pulling the strings cherry picked a lot of things from his medical exam to kind of create the impression that, you know, that everything was flying cognitively. But then, of course, you know, there was the debate where it was kind of out there all the world to see which which undercut that totally. So I mean, that being said, it's really hard to say. I mean, there is such a thing as waiver. He would be opening the door. If it were a traditional piece of litigation, cherry picking that information absolutely would constitute a waiver. But you know, in this setting, it's really hard to say. But it definitely was done with with an attempt to sort of mislead and create a false impression. As we all saw at that debate that night.
Speaker 1: Steve Gooden, moving from taking his lawyer hatting off and putting on his candidate hat, Steve Gooden forced sin say, City Council, we're going to hold Steve over and find out why he's running, what he's all about. One more segment with the incomparable Steve good In eight sixteen. Right now, first, a real positive word for a beautiful, positive place, and yes people are buried there, but it's an opportunity to just contemplate life and I'm talking about Gate of Heaven Cemetery located at Montgomery Ronald Montgomery Road. Beautiful, beautiful place, and it's a place to honor life on sacred ground. That's what it's all about. It's from birth through life, s milestones passing onto eternal life. Gate of Heaven recognizes and reveres the sacredness of every phase of the human journey. That's why it's so beautiful that they want you to go and contemplate the beauty of life sitting their landscape, surroundings, beautiful walking paths, gorgeous gorgeous trees and flowers. So stop on end and exhale and relax, pray, heal, meditate. Everybody's welcome to do so at Gate of Heaven Cemetery. To learn more, head on over to the website, which is gateof Heaven dot org. Fifty five krc the talk station seven A twenty rather fifty five KRCD talk station Brian Thomas or Steve Gooden. I appreciate his legal analysis as always thoughtful and insightful. It is moving over. You're going to start, you're going to run for Since a city council, I saw the charter committee endorse you and four other folks to run for the election. So far, I think twelve people already qualify, which means they've handed in their signatures. You need five hundred signatures. Eight of them are currently incumbents. Victoria Parks is not going to be re running, and so there are some other candidates out there. You are now among them. First, let's start with have you got your signatures yet? Are you in the process of gathering the signatures? Give until August twenty first to do that.
Speaker 8: That's right, I don't have my signatures completed now. We're actually working on that. That's coming together very quickly time, man. You know, we have been very gratified by the support that we've received there, and that seems to be that's the easy part, frankly, and the enjoyable part is great going out and talking to people and getting those so not done, but we'll have those funs shut within the next week or so.
Speaker 1: All right. When you took over Jeff pass through seat, we all know the story behind Jeff Pastor, but you were appointed to his seat. You serve from twenty twenty to twenty twenty two as an appointed Republican, and yet you are endorsed by the Charter Committee. So you're running as a Charter Right. Remind my listeners what the Charter Committee or the Charter Rights stand for. And then how is it you chose to run under that moniker?
Speaker 8: Well, well, you know, the Charter Party is the oldest municipal third party in the country. It was formed in nineteen twenty four to fight back really against one party rule.
Speaker 1: At the time. You had Boss Cox and yeah.
Speaker 8: Back when this was a very republican city and his group and he ran the city with an iron fist, and there was corruption, Our infrastructure was crumbling, there was crime everywhere. Every member of council was one party. I don't know if that sounds familiar to anybody, but let's going on right now. The Charter Party has over the years, you know, has run some incredible candidates. Everyone from Ted Airy was the first a American mayor in the late fifties, you know, up through you know, folks like Kevin Flynn, Devin Barbel. It's always been the kind of common sense, good government party that doesn't get involved in national issues, focuses solely on municipal issues, public safety, infrastructure, and the things that people are really crying out for now and Charter. I've always been involved with the Charter Party for the last twenty years. They've endorsed me every time i've run. It's kind of taken a back seat in the last couple of cycles because of the emphasis, even in local elections on national issues. But our feeling this year was that this is the time when purely Cincinnati issues have come to the forefront. The folks that are running sat Hall right now, from the administration to the mayor to the city council members, they think they're running San Francisco, and they're not. They're running Cincinnati. And really a lot of the folks involved in the Charter movement are what we used to call blue dog democrats. They're common sense democrats. They're people who just just can't take it anymore. They're sick about the spiraling crime rates and over the run in downtown and in most of our neighborhoods. They're sick about this connected communities nonsense, which is just a total attack on single family home ownership. They're sick about the state of the roads, and they're really just sick about City Hall not listening. So this is we feel this is the time to bring the Charter party back and to just absolutely pull the focus back on the common sense Cincinnati specific issues, fixing our police staffing problem, fixing our police morale problem, fixing our fire department, and putting the money we do have into things that people care about, like public safety and fixing our roads.
Speaker 1: Well, it all sounds great to me, Steve Gooden, and I know you stand for logic and reason and you will be an outstanding addition to Sin Sai City Council. We'll have you on more to talk about your race when you get everything up and running. Obviously you're going to get your five hundred signatures, There's no question in my mind about that. So when you get a website up and running, you need help, need contributions, need people dorm door knocking. You come on the five Cadcy Morning Show will spread the word on that.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much, Brandon. Look, I can't tell you what it means for you to take the time to talk about these city issues. A lot of people had given up on the city right now, and they should not. There is a common sense coalition emerging here with both parties to try to take this back. So thank you so much.
Speaker 2: For this.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, man, it's my pleasure. I mean when I see representative government fail as epically as city council and the mayor has failed the citizens of the City of Cincinnati. Most notably, they screwed everybody, everybody, foisting connected communities on an every neighborhood. And then look what they did the Hyde Park. They gave this well connected developer a waiver for the very program they foisted on everybody, so they could completely transform the dynamic of High Park Square in the face of the vast majority of folks that live in Hyde Parks opposition to that. I mean, that's a failure of representative government period.
Speaker 8: It was a disgrace, yes, and those folks are very fired up. Those are people who had voted for and supported this council when you study the last election results, who I think are going to take a very very different approach right now. I mean, this group is as simple as this, This group they're bad at government. It's that simple.
Speaker 1: Amen to that, Let's get Steve good and elected and improve government in City of Cincinnati. Steve, You're always welcome here in the Morning show, and I cannot thank you enough for your thoughtful legal analysis anytime, Brian, thank you so much. Thanks brother. You find him at Porterwrite dot com. Eight twenty six. If you five KRC the talk station, I heard me the eighty as expert Jay Ratliffe up next. Always excited to talk to Jay. I hope you can stick around for that conversation. Fifty five KRC dot com Jennal nine. First one of wether forecast sloodwatch begins at two pm last till midnight. Scattered storms are likely today. We're going to Hive eighty six with a hotter heat index seventy three overnight with more rain tomorrow, showers storms likely in the afternoon. It will be sticky, muggy eighty five for the high. Sad you e when I have a slight chance of storm seventy one eighty three to the high on Saturday with very human condition and a chance it's some more rain seventy eight. Right now, let's hear about traffic. You see how Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: You see how Brain Tumor Center find some answers for some of the most complex brain tumors.
Speaker 1: Learn more. You see how dot.
Speaker 6: Com northbound seventy five and an extra ten out of Erlinger into downtown then slow and again at the lateral southbound seventy five cent extra five through Lachlan, just a bit heavy southbound seventy one through Blue Ash and inbound seventy four from Montana to seventy five. Chuck King ramon fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey thirty even about KRC the talk station. Friday Eve, It is that time of week I always look forward to. I heard me The aviation expert Jay Ratlow joins the program of talk Aviation issues. Of course, that's his area of expertise that in stock trading. Nice couple of days you had there. He always lets me tell out that he makes, which cracks me up. You doing a good job, Jay, Well, I.
Speaker 11: Just see it's a bit it's patients that I teach my students. If you can just be patient, the opportunities are there. And you know, my students sometimes will send me an email, Jay, only made six percent here, and they're.
Speaker 2: Ticked, and I'm like, what you'll do would take to make six.
Speaker 10: Percent using anything else? Anywhere else?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Sometimes when your expectations are high, you have you know a little bit you two tip. It's like you you know you've got high expectations of yourself, and you know, anything less than that you don't find totally satisfactory. I spend a lot of time reminding my students that you know when you're doing what other people consider impossible. Yeah, I appreciate every win because those smaller.
Speaker 10: Gains that up.
Speaker 1: Good point, Jay, good point. I always appreciate your optimism too. Let us start if you don't mind what's going out order here, because the Air India crash has got all the rage, we get this initial report that suggests the one of the two pilots turned the fuel switches off. There are switches in the airplane which allow you to cut the fuel to the engines. Now you may want to explain the reason why those even exist, but there's it's I guess fairly well confirmed that the flight data recorder indicates that those switches were turned off shortly after takeoff. One of the pilots asked the other one why he did that, and he claimed he did not do that. There was an effort to turn the switches back on, but by then it was too late. What this I mean? It's sounding intentional, Jay, And this wouldn't be the first intentional murder slash suicide that's happened on aircraft before it would not.
Speaker 11: Be And obviously we're talking about the initial report that was just a few weeks after the accident itself, and the final report.
Speaker 10: Is a good twelve months or so down the road.
Speaker 11: But the fuel control switches, there are times when you do need to cut the fuel flow to a specific engine if.
Speaker 10: You're having problems with it.
Speaker 11: And there's two switches and they's spring controlled, spring loaded, I guess is a better way to phrase it.
Speaker 10: And you just grab it and you pull it straight.
Speaker 11: Out and then over a little thing in the middle and then drop it back into place again with the assistance of the spring, so you can't.
Speaker 1: Bump it off. That's I mean. The point is, yeah, it requires is a specific mechanical action that pulling out component.
Speaker 10: Right, And there's two black boxes.
Speaker 11: The flight data recorder is what investigators were able to glean the information from That said, shortly after rotation, in other words, just as the wheels left the runway is when they were put into the off position, and you can hear that on the cockpit voice recorder, which is just not the voices, but you could hear the click of each one of those being put in or repositioned one after the other, and because of the location, there would be something you would do one at a time. Left to right is typically how the flight crew would do it, but hero is a situation where you don't know why it took place. Now, a lot of times, as a matter of procedure, if you're flying the airplane, when you get to the gate, one of the last things you'll do is cut the fuel to the engines. It's just a precautionary measure. Stop the float to the aircraft engine, just part of the protocol. There might be times in flight where you've got a problem with an engine and you need to cut one or even both off at a specific time, but Brian, you.
Speaker 10: Never do it right after takeoffs.
Speaker 11: And they were in the off position reportedly from this initial report for about ten seconds before they were put back. One of the engines started to respond, but sixty second flight they didn't have nearly enough time. But the Wall Street Journal reported that the pilot that apparently did it is considered to be the captain. Now, I know a lot of times the thought was, okay, could have been this junior first officer, But you know, the junior first officer was one that was flying the airplane. His hands were full. You've got the captain that was monitoring, because the pilot and command at that point in time of the aircraft was the first officer, and apparently it was him that looked to the captain and said, why do you turn those offs, to which he responded he did not. Now, could it be something where he did something where he was.
Speaker 10: Thinking something else?
Speaker 11: Typically not, because when that procedure happens, it's a it's a it's a process where you say you're about to do it, the other pilot uh, you know, confirms, and then the action is done. The fingers put on the switch and again it's communicated, you know, cutting power to engine two done. It's a back and forth thing where you don't have one pilot acting on their own. It's a team effort in everything. So sadly, this latest revelation and the one from the initial report could suggest that we could go through this entire year long investigation.
Speaker 10: And not really have a good idea of why it happened. But we know what took place, but the why aspect of it not.
Speaker 11: Now, this is going to be something that you can hear a lot of people talking about why we need a cameras in the cockpit, which pilots are dead set against.
Speaker 10: I think that they be there.
Speaker 11: They're in trains and buses and all these other kinds of things everywhere, So don't I don't you know, I don't agree with that at all. But the other thing that is going to be pushing here is, oh, here we go, Jay, yet another crash, another loss of life due to pilot air And isn't it time that we have more automation in the cockpit? Yea, that we can have fewer pilots. And even though I'm against the idea, it's a fair argument to have.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and you know, Holman Jenkins made that argument today. He just brought up the concept. But we wouldn't have to completely remove the pilots to incorporate automation. One of the suggestions he had was, why not have you know, ground based ability to take over control of the flight. Well, that doesn't eliminate human error, but how about artificial intelligence? You know, like the seven thirty seven Max software upgrade that they didn't bother telling pilots about to have AI. Scream at the pilots you're doing it? Wrong, or do this rather than what you're doing, or stop what you are doing. I mean that seems like an easy extension of the intelligence we already had.
Speaker 11: Now well, and it's there because you know, when Air India flight took off, there was a lot of people saying that the flaps weren't in the proper sets for takeoff.
Speaker 10: And I'm thinking, well, then.
Speaker 11: You're ignoring a very loud screeching sound in the cockpit because that aircraft is going to tell you the flaps are not set for takeoff as you're starting to roll. So that's something that we already have. So we've got the automation, the protective systems within the cockpit and avi onyx that we have as a package on a lot of different aspects of the operation. You don't have the landing gear down as you approach the ground and alarm sounds. All these things are there to help the pilots who may have a lot of things going on to remember to do specific things, but something like that, you know, to not you know, plus the engines are humming and you at that point of rotation, they're mum room.
Speaker 10: I mean they've got that.
Speaker 11: Deep rumble and you cut the power on those you're immediately going to know it because they're going to start to spool down, So that in itself is an audio alert that something's wrong. So we have some of that stuff built in that's there, But you know, if somebody's intent, I don't care. If the ground does have the capability to take over, there's always going to be a way on board for the aircraft crew members to override it if there's something else that's going ongoing that maybe isn't initially detected. So there's a lot of questions here, and we're gonna have to wait and see where things go.
Speaker 10: They're looking into the.
Speaker 11: Mental health of the pilots, and a lot of pilot union people have talked to and I have students that are commercial pilots are saying, you know, let's be very slow as we rush the judgment here.
Speaker 10: And I certainly agree that we need to do that, but it does not look good.
Speaker 11: And the way you honor the lives of people that were lost is okay. If it was a mechanical situation, let's fix it and move on. When it involves possible mental health, that's.
Speaker 1: A totally different post.
Speaker 10: And then you're looking at your crew members when they get on like okay, are you okay to fly today? And that's an unsettling thought.
Speaker 1: It is certainly an unsettling thought. And maybe when something like that outside of the ability of a non medical professional to clearly assess. Let's bring Jay Ratliffe back out more to talk about including idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots. It's eight thirty nine right now. If you have kc DE talk station fifty five KRC, did you pass? I heard me the aviation expert Jay Radboff moving away real quick here before we pass on air Andy. I just got to ask it because it came up earlier in the conversations this morning with listeners. Do they ever do any follow up mental health screenings of pilots like throughout their career, like hey, every year you got to come in and do a psych check or something like that.
Speaker 11: Now we have the overall fitness part of it, the mental health aspect is encouraged, but unless it's depending on an airline and something, I'm not a way where most of the time it is not there as needed. And fortunately there's a lot of pilots that take advantage of that. And you know why, pilots would be considered immune from all the things that impact all of us and all these other different professions.
Speaker 10: I mean, obviously those men and women go through a lot.
Speaker 11: So yeah, it's there for them as they need and fortunate a lot of people take advantage.
Speaker 1: Of it, all right, And why would someone punch a United Airlines gate agent Jay Ratliffe.
Speaker 11: Well, normally alcohol is involved. This was at the Washington and A Dallas Airport. You had a delayed flight, and anytime you have a really delayed flight, you know people are going to be spending time relaxing alcohol. And there was a man that came up. He started yelling at the gate agent. He actually took his boarding passes that I refused to fly, tore it up, and then storm back.
Speaker 10: To the ticket counter demanded another one. Well, but the.
Speaker 11: Captain is aware of some of this, it's ongoing. So the captain you know, shows up and pulls up the the passenger off to the side and says, you're not flying on this airplane. I mean, it's just we'll help you on another flight, but you're not gonna be on my aircraft. Well, the guy gets mad and walks over to the gate agent and punches him and knocks the gate agent out. Well, the passengers arrested off he goes. He could have faced ten years in prison, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars fine, as these always are, it's flea dealed down where I think he had to pay fifteen thousand to the gate agent he knocked out. He will face the fine from the FAA, be banned from flying United Airlines ever again. But you know he can fly Delta tomorrow, Yes, the next day, all these other US carriers. A man who's proven to be a threat to fellow passengers and other crew members, perhaps it's allowed to fly. And I just I think that's wrong. Now, if it's a situation where they get in an argument, disagreement, you know, blah blah. Okay, I get that, we don't want to ban somebody like that. To me, here's a very clear case. You can't put them on the terror watch list, but a clear case of where okay, you've lost your flying privileges, which is what it is. It is for a year, for two years something where there's some significance with regards to consequences, and Brian, it just doesn't exist because airlines aren't willing to create something like that because it's at a cost for them to create that kind of database, manage that database to keep these individuals off the fly.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I guess Delta Airlines is looking to maximize profits. Now they're going to be using artificial intelligence to do that. Jay Ratliff will come back and tell us how that's going to work. Plus hub delays one more segment with I heard media aviation expert Jay Ratliff. It's eight forty six right now. If you about Karcit talk Station.
Speaker 12: Fifty five KRC, mark your calendars for July twenty six at Miami Valley Gaming. It's your chance to drive home a winner in a brand numerous Sadies convertible, or you could walk away with forty five in cash, a new Mercedes or forty five grand at Miami Valley Gaming on July twenty six. Must be twenty one Ohio Problem Gambling Helpline one eight hundred and five eight nine nine ninety sixty six or visit worg dot Ohio dot co.
Speaker 1: Ready to take a break, visit Timeout Ohio dot com.
Speaker 10: Worry about your money?
Speaker 1: One more look at the weather. It's got in afternoon storms likely about around one o'clock, floodwatch kicks in. It to last until midnight. Pretty broad area for the floodwatch too. Today's high eighty six seventy three overnight with more rain, got an opportunity for some more rain. Tomorrow again it'll be sticky and high of eighty five, cloudy overnight, sly chance rain seventy one and another sticky Saturday with the chance of showers eighty three Saturdays him closing out at eighty right now. Final traffic check from the uc up Tramfhing Center.
Speaker 6: The UCE Health Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors.
Speaker 1: Learn more at uc health dot com.
Speaker 6: North Bend seventy five at an extra ten minutes between Turf Way and Town Stop bound seventy five. That's a slow go in and out of Ackland stapbound seventy one heavy. It's between Piper and the Reagan Highway. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs, the talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey forty eighth and five krc DE talk station Happy Friday e Tech Friday, a day out of tomorrow at six thirty, like it is every Friday. In the meantime, one more here with I art media aviation expert Jay Ratliffe, Artificial intelligence creeping in everywhere and og, there's a pesky profit motive over Delta Airlines. How are they using AI to maximize their profits?
Speaker 11: Jay, Well, you know, most of the time, and for decades, airlines abuse what we call a static pricing model for their pricing and their seats. So so x percentage at this low price, and then a slightly lower percent at a higher price, and it goes from there and as each one's ticked off the available seats, the fare goes up. Well, Delta has been using over the last several years artificial intelligence as a way to kind of boost their profits. Now they're saying, we're doing this because it gives the customer the price they're willing to pay. So it's they're saying it's a good thing for consumers. Now, this is also the same airline that was caught charging more for a single traveler than for a couple traveling on the same route, so sometimes up to seventy percent more So, am I going to necessarily believe that this increase in AI pricing is for my benefit? No, it's it's for profit and Delta right now is planning as much as twenty percent of their fares to be based on artificial intelligence pricing. And obviously Delta right now is leading the pack with regards to the revenue their performance. They're just a very very well ran airline and they will be setting the pace for other airlines because they'll follow this as well. So artificial intelligence as it's in its infancy, if you will, and a lot of aspects and businesses. It's the exact same thing here where airlines can use this a for pricing, they're certainly using it for customer service where they have artificial intelligence responding to people as they have various questions and things. And it's back to the more technology we have, the cheaper it will be for us because we do not have to worry about employee costs and benefits and all the things that go with that. And yeah, they're running in this direction as fast as they can. So but I love Delta, they are my carrier of choice, But I am not going to believe artificial intelligence that being put in place for.
Speaker 10: My benefit of pricing.
Speaker 1: That's a safe bet.
Speaker 8: Jay.
Speaker 1: Now, I guess the AI will probably be performing some sort of actuarial analysis in order to determine pricing, Like I guess, they could figure out which flights to which destination typically have more business travelers and those are the ones that are willing to pay the most money for a ticket, as opposed to like maybe holiday destinations where people have the luxury to plan a year in advance for their flight.
Speaker 11: And it can also look back to what Jay's paid on previous tickets, so it's already got an idea of what is comfortable for me and what is not. So with that kind of mindset, the thought is, well, you know, Jay and Sherry paid this for this trip on this day, So even though the actual fare could be maybe lower, you know, wow, it's out there.
Speaker 10: I mean, the possibilities are endless.
Speaker 1: Oh without question where they.
Speaker 11: Could go with this, And if they're going to base it on individuals, then what they're telling me is, Jay, we're going to look at your spending habits, we're going to look at your travel preferences. We're gonna blah blah blah blah blah, and that's the package that you're going to be presented. No, I want to be able to look across the way and you know, see what's the best fair that I can give, schedule those types of things. But we all have different travel patterns and as a result, sometimes it's how you pay for your ticket, or how far in advance you make your reservation, or do you fly one way around trip more often than that. I mean, there's so many factors that go into you know, the the behind the scenes logistics, if you will, of someone's travel.
Speaker 10: Yeah, habits that a lot of.
Speaker 11: This stuff can be fed into this artificial intelligence that can better match me for what I'm looking for, which, sadly, I think my opinion could cause me sometimes to overpay for something I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Well exactly, And I suppose that the scenario you painted where they're using AI on an individual passenger basis, I could be sitting in the room right next to you on my computer. I have a different travel in an airline usage. I've paid less or more than you. I could plug the same flight, same day, departure, same flight, and end up with a higher price ticket than you, even though we're doing it at the same time, in the same room.
Speaker 10: On the same flight, same days. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yep, ah wow, which can also be the case because a lot of times people will contact me and said, Jay, you know, I found a flight to this country for this price.
Speaker 10: What do you think.
Speaker 11: I'm thinking, Oh, it's probably gone by now because a lot of times those prices, there might be three seats when you check availability, and it's there because you have last seat availability on most of the online systems you're using with the airline, and yeah there is only one seat left or two seats left or whatever. So it's grab it as you can. So I'm used to people paying different fares. What I'm not used to is the computer looking at me saying here's Jay's travel history and matching something with that that may not be my best interest.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 10: You know, Delta again does a lot of things, right. They make a ton of money.
Speaker 11: They recently had some good news on earnings and some of their future outlook and things, and they're kind of the exception to the rule right now within the transportation field.
Speaker 10: So if Delta does this, look.
Speaker 11: For other airlines, Oh yeah, well a hamstring running in that direction to get there.
Speaker 1: Both the Domino's fault. All right. For those who are flying today, what's it look like in terms of air travel and hubblaze.
Speaker 11: We've had a good morning, which means if you catch that first light out in the morning as I like to do, off to a good start. But a lot of the rain is headed towards Ball is going to give us issues. And of course the Gulf coast is getting soaked today. But from a hub stand point, we should be okay. But those afternoon aggravating pop up thunderstorms could happen anywhere, which could cause some problems with Brian. All in all, it's going to be a pretty good day to fly, but a day of turbulence. If you are going to be flying nothing dangerous, just keep your seat belt about you so that you just don't kiss the ceiling when you.
Speaker 10: Weren't expecting it.
Speaker 1: Amen to that day, Ratliff, thank you as always for your time with my listeners and me every Thursday. I'll look forward to next Thursday and another discussion and between now and then, as always you and your better half that's the health and enjoy you the rest of your week.
Speaker 10: I'll keep up the good work, my friend.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thanks brother. Always a pleasure eight fifty five fifty five kre Steve Talks Stations. What a pleasure having Congressman Warren Davidson on the program, we talked about the Recisions package, We talked about Ukraine and giving them weapons. We talked about defense spending and is he behind Thomas Messi's effort to get the Epstein files out. Steve Gooden broke down the whole Biden pardon problem, multiple layers and issues with regard to that. On analysis has always from our legal expert Steve Gooden, who is also running for Cincinni City Council as a charter right. He got the endorsement of the Charter Committee and he's got some great ideas. Vote Steve Gooden will have him on to talk about that more between now and November, plus, of course, my conversation with Jay Radler. Find it all at fifty five KRC dot com. Get your heart media app wire over there so you can listen to all the content wherever you happen to be with your smart device. Joe Stracker, Executi producer, Thank you for all that you do. Couldn't do it without you, my friend, have a great day, and folks, I hope you have a great day as well. Don't go way. Glenn Beck is coming right up. News happens fast, Stay up to date at the top of the hour, you're moving very quickly. At fifty five KARC, the talk station