Speaker 1: What if sanctuary wasn't just a place, but a way of living. Welcome to the Sanctuary Network, your weekly home for conversations that awaken the heart, heal the body, and inspire the spirit. I'm your host, Mary Ellen Poppick, the creator of Spiritfest and the Natural Wellness expos. For two decades, I've been creating spaces, now creating a bold new broadcast for mind, body and Spirit, where seekers, healers, and teachers come together to share wisdom, laughter, and transformation. We've seen what happens when communities gather, people become enlivened. Now, through the Sanctuary Network, that same spirit is reaching you wherever you are in the world. Each week, we'll sit down with thought leaders, authors, and everyday visionaries. Will also shine a light on the grassroots voices of the Sanctuary marketplace, the healers, vendors, and practitioners who make this movement thrive. This isn't just another show. It's your sanctuary, a space to pause, reflect, and reconnect with what matters most. So take a deep breath, open your heart, and join me together. Let's step into the Sanctuary. Hello everyone, and welcome to the Sanctuary for Mind, Body, and Spirit. We have another great show for you today because we have another amazing guest. So today we're going to be talking about healing yourself from someone who is such an amazing inspiration to everyone. So welcome Alsa Lynch. I'm very glad that you can be here. Thank you very much for joining us. But Lisa survived a near fatal accident that had left her paralyzed. She turned profound adversity into a mission of healing, resilience, and spiritual awakening. She's been blending innovative biohacking technique with holistic wellness practices, and she empowers others to reconnect with their inner strength, align with their soul like purpose, and reclaim their health from the inside out. So again, thank you for being here. But could you just start telling us about what happened, because I'd like people to know where you have come from so that we can talk about how you got to where you are today.
Speaker 2: Great, well, thank you so much for having me, Mary Ellen. It's such a pleasure to be here with your audience today. I love Spirit Fest for many years now and it's been also part of my transformation, So I wanted to thank you for what you created in the world that's absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: So to start sharing my story with everyone. So, you know, life took me by surprise. I had just lost my job. This was back October in twenty eleven, and I was going through a hard time because my job lost was unexpected it and I had purchased a boat club membership. It was my dream to be boating on the water. And when I was going through that transition, I was feeling very depressed because no one prepares for job loss or things that kind of come out of the blue. So I asked my family. I said, I really want to go on the boat. It was the middle of the week on a Thursday. Normally I was at work that day, but I wasn't working, so I said, let me keep my daughter home from school and I invited some friends and we went out for a nice sea ride. So I had some friends come with us. We went out on the boat and we were in the middle of the ocean. We want, we're going to take an ocean ride and come back on the inner coastal in South Florida. So we went out the inlet and out of nowhere there was this huge Coastguard vessel that went by, and the boat was really rocky, and I was saying, could we go a little bit faster because the boat was rocky, and we passed the wake and everything, and then we also, let's go a little faster. Well, we ended up going too fast and my daughter was standing in front of me, and thank god I had the intuition to grab her because I was screaming slow down, and no one could hear me. I was in the front of the boat, so I grabbed my daughter. I sat her next to me, and when I looked over, there was a rogue wave in the middle of the ocean that we were going to hit, and we were going at a very high speed, and I didn't know what to do, so my instinct was hold on to Kayley, my daughter, who was almost almost ten years old at the time. So I held on to my daughter. And when the violence, I called it violence because I literally was thrown everywhere in the boat and I kept landing on my sip bones and as I kept landing and getting injured, when the impact and the fall was complete, I was paralyzed. So it happened literally in the blink of any within a few minutes. And when that happened. I knew something really tragic happened because I could feel pure electricity. So I had a burst fracture and it went into my spinal cord.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: The burst fracture is when the body, the back just it just burst because the way the brand did, I moved like my tail but like everything, the structure of my body all it collapsed. It basically collapsed. And it was such a heavy load on the on this on the tailbone that my back burst and the l one vertebrae it completely shattered in pieces. So I was in the middle of the ocean, and I knew something seriously happened because I didn't know where my legs were. I lost connection with my body, so I had entered my nervous system right and I was going into shock. So thank god my husband was a police officer and we were able to call to get help to come out, but they couldn't come get me in the ocean. I had to get back to shore. So intuitively, I knew to lay on my back and I looked at the sun, the light, and it had got me safely back to the shore. It was about I don't know a thirty minute boat ride, and it was really really frightening because you know, I didn't know what had happened to me. I just knew something was very very serious and I didn't know if I was going to make it. So as I got to shore, thank god, they were waiting for me, and the policeman and the firemen all came and they got me airlifted to the hospital where they had told me I had broke my back and I was paralyzed, and you know, the prognosis wasn't good. They didn't really give me much hope. But I was told, you know, go ahead and do the surgery. We want to stabilizer back. So they did go ahead and put rods in my back and tried to clean up the bone fragments, but again I had no movement at all. I was completely my nervous system completely shut down, and I didn't I didn't know. I thought I was going to recover or not from what they had told me. So after I went through all of that, you know, it was it was the rough two weeks because so much fear, like my biggest fear came true of I just didn't see it coming. I didn't see the wave of coming, and I remember, you know, being in such excruciating pain and everyone being by my side to get me through those moments, those first few weeks. And I got a message from God the first night I was alone. And this is what pivoted my whole journey of healing, is there was a cross over my bed and Jesus I had gotten a message that said, do not listen to the doctors. You're gonna walk again one day. It's going to be a long journey. And I didn't know what those words meant at the time, but I always stuck with me, and in my gut, I knew there was more than what they were telling me was possible for my future. I just intuitively knew. So I did follow the Western medicine round in the beginning for the first several years, and I had many surgeries, and I had a spine stimulator, and I had so many injections, and I went to paralysis center. They didn't give me any hope. So I went through lots of rehab. I spent you know, xra of thirty thousand dollars trying to walk again on a machine. I thought, if I keep walking, I'll just remember. But what I didn't realize was the nervous system is really it needs healing. So all the things that I was doing was actually wasn't noticing any you know, big improvements of my health. But I always remember what God told me. So I was in bed for about four years of constant pain. I had complex regional pain syndrome. I still had you know, children at home, and I was trying to navigate my new world. And you know, it was a very very difficult time for the first few years of like how do I deal with this? As like what can I do to get better? And you know, it was a journey. And then one day I woke up about five years in and I got another message from God. It's time you need to go on a path. And I kept having dreams of the word belief, and I knew that I had to believe and go against what I was being, what I was experiencing in the medical community, that I still could get better. So this is all intuitive from you know, the higher part of me coming in showing me a path, and I honored that path. I actually got separated and I went on a journey where I could really be run my ship or be in charge of my ship. I guess you could say if I wanted to do, I could try and do anything that I felt would get me better. So I went on a spiritual path and the first thing that showed up for me was a gratitude training were on personal development, and that was my first walk into this holistic healing journey was learning about gratitude. Gratitude changed the course of my life. I did training for about two years and I was able to understand the chakras and I had a huge spiritual awakening. So when I had my spiritual awakening, I knew there was more. I just knew it. And I was introduced to Joe Petrowski, who is an amazing energy healer, and he started me from the beginning, going back and working through all my trauma work I had. This would have been my fourth near death experience at the time. Oh God, So I had had, you know, a lot of life adversity up until the accident. Then I had to work through the emotions and the understanding of how my mind, body, and soul were all connected.
Speaker 1: Would you mind really briefly just touching on those other three experiences or if the yeah, I would love to.
Speaker 2: So my first near death experience. I was swimming in the in the sea over in Long Island, New York when I grew up. We were I was with friends, I would think I was fourteen or fifteen, and we were body surfing and I got caught in a rip current and luckily one of my friends had saved me. M and I, like I said, I was way out to sea and the guys came and got me. But I I was very very lucky that I didn't drowned. And the second one that I actually passed and I did come back was my penic sruptured. It happened on a Friday. My parents had moved me when I was seventeen, and I was really angry at them for moving me. As in high school and I worked at McDonald's and I came home one day in New Jersey, our new home, and I started throwing up green and we thought I had the flu. Well, it turns out my pennic s rupture that night, and it was three days before I actually got treatment and got to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Oh no, wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So luckily I do remember that. I do remember some things happened, and I knew that I met a spirit something, but I didn't. I was young. I was seventeen, so I didn't know what to make of all of it. And I knew something supernatural happened to me because I was in so much pain when my appendic structured and then I barely had a pulse, but I was like I was still here, and I remember a feeling of what I would call that unconditional love felt like and feeling light, and that was really all I can remember because I was so young. But luckily my dad stayed home from work that day and took me to the hospital because I couldn't even get down the stairs. And when I got to the hospital, they had told my parents that my appendics had ruptured and they didn't know how it was still alive.
Speaker 1: Wowes. What was the next time?
Speaker 2: And then the third year death experience I had was delivering my son. I had womb trauma and previous trauma that both of us were severely affect Did I traumatized my womb and I Will had a very high infection and my son didn't almost make it either.
Speaker 1: When you were first injured after the boat accident, what kind of thoughts were you're going through your mind with regard to some of these past injuries. Were you feeling like, wow, I am just so tough that I survived all of this, or were you really kind of feeling despair. We haven't really talked about this.
Speaker 2: I was feeling I didn't know the connection. So I know everything had happened, but I didn't until I had my spiritual awakening. I didn't even really put the pieces together. Honestly, I just was always very strong and I didn't know how to really deal with my emotions. So so I would say that I would they weren't like, they weren't in my awareness to be healed.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, okay, understood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I had quite a bit of I would say, spiritual wounds that I had to go back and and heal.
Speaker 1: And then once you start with the gratitude and you know, the trauma healing and even some of the trauma that started in our body, it's like peeling an onion, you know, you start to the deeper you get there was like, oh, I did not know that was in there. So that's that's quite a journey to start on that. How did your family feel about that or were you involving them in that process at all?
Speaker 2: You know, it was. It was quite a journey because I was I am the one that's had a spiritual awakening, and I try to guide everyone along the way, but there's still a lot of resistance. So I would say that I have the energy that I'm a little bit different now and I'm okay with it, if that makes sense. I love being a spiritually awakened, so sure. Yeah. So for me, I was thrilled because I always knew a lot of this. I feel like I had my spiritual awaken when I was younger, but I didn't have safe space or understand how to really step into the spiritual side of me. You know. I also had something really tragic happen when I was twenty five. I lost my best friend in a car accident. And during that time, I can remember, you know, I had the near death and I was with my best friend when I almost drowned because she was my childhood best friend. So when I lost her, I think I really had a broken heart. Also that I really never I don't know if I was ever really I even cried talking about it. I think it was such a loss because you have a very you know, she was very spiritual and we were very much alike, and I really felt my soul felt the most loss. So that was really hard. So I did a lot of like reading, and I did a lot of like what happens when you die? When she passed away, so I got very spiritual in my own way, and I would sit at the beach. I was always a water girl my whole life, so like that was my happy place. And I would read books on spirituality and you know, I just what's sword I'm trying to say. I always loved it. I just didn't quite understand it until I was really taught by my teachers.
Speaker 1: Right right, So you started working with gratitude, and there's a lot to that as well. Just waking up with the feeling of gratitude is sometimes it's not that easy, yeah.
Speaker 2: And it was like really breaking my ego down. I you know, I come from an Italian family, so we are very very strong in our beliefs. We're very what's the word I'm trying to say. I had a really hard show to cut through because I had protected myself so much and I really don't know any other way, m h if that makes sense. So I really had to I really had to learn a new way of being and really learning how my ego is running the show and dissolving it. And that's the process in itself.
Speaker 1: Right, right, So were you still when? What did? What did you do after you started working with Joe Petrowsky? Then what was the next thing that you really started looking into change your you know, because now you've changed your mind, So what were some of the things that you started doing that to actually change your body? Even though we know when your mind starts to change, it rewires the brain and then that's going to actually change your DNA. But that so what what? What was what was next after that? What was the name?
Speaker 2: I was there yet? What you're saying is true, but I could say that was probably where I was after I connected with my body. So I'll go back a little bit. So what Joe helped me the most with was understanding where the subconscious and I was holding all these traumas, so I had to learn how to alchemize them all and release them to the higher power. Right, That's that's the biggest thing is is finding a way of healing them. Let's sing. And then I had to do a lot of soul work because my soul was wounded. I had a lot of issues. I met with Shamans too. We knew I had to learn how the emotions were also tied and how the organs hold the emotions. So this so the spiritual was the first part. Then, like I said, we worked through the subconscious mind releasing a lot of these negative experiences, and then understanding the emotions, and then the physical body. Once I started doing the work and I was clearing everything and I knew everything was cleared, I still had more emotions to deal with. I was dealing with grief right. I was dealing with the loss of the life that I once knew, and I was I felt like I was always gravitating to getting my old life back, until one day I realized I need to become someone new. So that is when I started. I actually changed my name. I was born Lisa Marie and I went to Elisa. I kept having dreams you need to be a Lisa. So I'm very intuitively guided from through my higher self on my steps and my stages, which is beautiful. So I started watching a lot of videos during that time that I worked with Joe, and you know, reading Joe doctor Joe Despendea's work, learning about Greg Brayden and Bruce Lipton about biology belief, and I started going to all these events.
Speaker 1: So these are great names, by the way, for anybody listening. These are the top of the echelon, the highest echelon about mind, body, spirit healing. So Greg Braden, Bruce Lipton, doctor Joe Despenza, and then Joe Petrowski. Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: So, as I was going to all these events, I started learning about the bio fields, as you know, and I met doctor Nima Fairs Beershi and I went to in twenty twenty two. This is the body piece. I wanted to get my chakras read. Carolyn miss was another one of my great teachers. She's amazing, and I learned those chakras inside and out and how all those emotions and where they're stored and the body, and then I was able to put So I knew I was doing the work, but was it. I didn't know what I was doing was actually working. So I got an email to get my chakras read and I signed up. Well, I was the first one at the table and there was a machine and it looks like this where it's crillian photography from doctor Krakoff, and what this camera does is it reads the light off of your fingertips and it creates your biofield because gridians and our after pressure points are all on our fingertips. So when I bought this machine. When I got this machine, I got my chakras red. I saw that what I was doing was healing. My chakras were aligned, and I was like wow. And then they put some lifewave patches on me, and then I could see my energy change.
Speaker 1: Now who was doing this?
Speaker 2: This was Guya Healer's doctor mccarsheet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they had a booth at the TCCG event with Greg Braden and Bruce Lipton. It was May of twenty twenty two. I've been to several of them now, but that was my first one I ever went to in South Florida here and when we patched me, I saw changes. I felt my toe moving in the in the in the lectures, and I said, these quantum What's going on? And I had known about quantum energy and I'd studied it, and I started feeling different. So these are I'm a big fan of because I'm able to use my scans and then give my body what it needs.
Speaker 1: Which that's proof right there. When you can, when you can do the scan, so people can buy the biol machine, Yeah, can buy that if they want to. And then life Wave. I want to get into these a little bit more. But it was an X thirty nine that they put on you and you.
Speaker 2: Find put yeah, they well, what they put on me was X thirty nine And the signature patch that I love the most is me get it out. This is really big for me is Eon because Eon puts your body in a parasympathetic state and it works with your nervous system. So being that I had PTSD from all the trauma that I had, right this automatically I felt different immediately when I put this on and I could see the scans changing. And the other patch they put on me was the energy enhancer and the glue to Thione patch. So what the energy enhancer did was we put them on too meridium points that showed on the scan and then we've scanned me after and I could see the energy change, so I knew they're working.
Speaker 1: So this was the glutathion patch from Lifewave.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I just started with life Wave. That was the first product that I was ever introduced to, and I like I said, here's the glutathion, but this is this activates your own glutathione and I also like to add it into my body as well, So I like to do I do both, Like right now, I'm wearing a patch, did you see. And I also switched so I do. The more glueth ion to me the better because it keeps myself bleeding.
Speaker 1: And then and then we'll talk We'll talk more in detail about that in a little bit as well. So how long after your accident were you introduced to bio well, the viola machine and the lifewife eleven years? Wow? Okay, so you went to this to the t it's a Greg Braiden event. I'm sorry, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And who were the speakers at that event that you went to?
Speaker 2: It was? It was Bruce Liveton, Greg Braiden. There was some other woman there as well. She had a brain book. I don't think Anito was there. Yeah, because I've been to several. Now, those were the two main ones that I really learned the most from, honestly. Oh and then doctor Todd was there. He's amazing. Yes, yeah, so we it was life changing for me that weekend because I met doctor Nima, and I had a community of energy workers, and I was really able to learn so much from doctor because I seen the potential bio well. Yeah, I bought the bio wells. I just it was twenty one hundred dollars. I said, it just showed me what I was doing and my body was working.
Speaker 1: I never found.
Speaker 2: Anything that could measure, so I knew that I had a tool, so I bought that. Then he had to train me on it, so I had to become certified and learn how to use the machine on my own. And now I'm also distributed for them because they're amazing.
Speaker 1: So and that's going to be something important too, because I do want people to know that because medical professionals use those, but we as late people, we can also buy them. But we're again we're going to talk more about that in the next segment. So we're just about there are times up here for the first one. So if you could tell people where they can find out more about you, because your website is amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks. My website is Alisa Lynch dot net and I have my story on there and I have under I hackey links all of the different modalities that actually really saw a difference with and also that I scan and make sure that they're working on my body, and if they're working on my body, I know they'll for everyone.
Speaker 1: Right right, Okay, and then you can also meet Alisa at a lot of our U Spirit Fest. Are you going to be in Fort Myers? Yes, yeah, okay in two weeks. Yeah, but yeah, let's share CBD.
Speaker 2: This is the foundation as well as next segment.
Speaker 1: All right. SPIRITFESTUSA dot Com is our website and on the front page is all of the show dates for the year. So we're going to wrap up here for this segment, but please stick with us. After a few announcements, we'll be right back with more great information. Hi.
Speaker 3: This is the Celtic seer Barbara McGillicutty and you can find me at barbaramagillicuddy dot com or on YouTube at Metaphysical Awakenings With Barbara and Eric. As a medium and animal communicator, it is my joy to speak with people on this side and people who have crossed over to bring forth beautiful messages of love.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 4: I'm Susan from my enchansidpath, where I create divinely guided candles and tension oils. Soaps and more that make your spiritual practice simple. No complicated rituals need it. The names may be playful, but every product is series about helping you shift your energy. All fragrances are clean and safe, free from the major toxins no one wants in their home or on their skin. With a five star rating when over one hundred thousand customers, myintansipath dot com is a place to find charming items for an enchanted.
Speaker 5: Love longing for the deepest healing of your soul, the kind that transforms you from the soul out. At Jewish healer dot com, doctor dorn Shalev offers powerful energy healing rooted in the ancient wisdom of kabalat Or. He heals the body through the soul and the soul through divine connection. Your transformation begins with a single session. Treat yourself in book heres today at Jewish healer dot com. All sessions are fifty percent off through December.
Speaker 1: Join us for Spiritfest, coming soon to a city near you. Spiritfest is a metaphysical, holistic and crystal expo featuring an amazing array of vendors, speakers, authors, artists, crystals, healers, psychic readers and more. Spirit Fast is your chance to explore and connect with others of like mind. Get all details including our upcoming locations up and down the East Coast, also discounted admission and more at SPIRITFESTUSA dot com. Our next event is January tenth and eleventh, with special guests and special presentations including Psychic Explorer, medium Mark Anthony and also historical researcher Explore and author Jim Vierira. More details are coming to our website soon and we look forward to seeing you at Spiritfest in twenty twenty six. Welcome back everyone to the Sanctuary for Mind, Body and Spirit. We're having another really powerful conversation today with Alisa Lynch, who is a survivor of a near fatal accident that's left her paralyzed, and she has been walking. Now, how many years has it been since you've really started being able to stand and walk a bit?
Speaker 2: Well, I think you know. I've always been able to stand since the beginning, But as far as functional walking, it's it's a lot more automatic now. I've been able to take steps for a long time.
Speaker 1: But how far right?
Speaker 2: How you know? It's it was more it's when I'm walking now It's like I remember when I was taking a step or two, I had to think about a million things to take one step, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: When you work with your doctors, do they explain what's going on, or they do they tell you things to focus on, or are they just kind of in the dark.
Speaker 2: They were in the dark. Honestly, what I've come to realize is one of the biggest misdiagnosis that I had was how I hooked my tailbone. My tailbone was completely moved to the left side of my body, which affected me all the way to my skull. I how start on aligning myself. I actually found out actually from my chiropractor. He knew my sacrum was off. But you know, when you injure your nervous system. What I've been able to learn is when you injure your central nervous system, you're actually you actually go in a dorsal vagel shutdown state, which is like emergency for your body. Your body is going to protect you at every cost possible because that's its job, and you know your brain changes, You're going to be more in a sympathetic nervous system than you are a pyrosympathetic and your vagus nerve is also affected. So you know, I had to learn and work with my body, but they don't None of this was ever explained to me on how they actually the nervous system works and ways you can heal it. And it was also working with you know, I work with acupuncturists. I had some great people work with me along the way. I just if I got a yes on something, I tried it because I had nothing to lose. So doctor George Love was a great teacher of mine. He's been in medicine. I would call him like the master with as far as healing goes. And he kept telling me blood blood, blood blood, And it wasn't until I think it was twenty twenty three. I think it was no. Twenty twenty four when I did a live blood analysis that he was right. My blood wasn't moving at all. I had I had a guy do live blood on me, and I had metal in my blood. I had full like the blood was not flowing at all into my legs. So my body was basically sure was and I will share some photos of that. Hopefully we can add that because you'd be amazed at what happened when I saw my blood. And then what I got introduced to was ozone. When I added ozone drops and started mineralizing my water and drinking the proper water, making my body alkaline.
Speaker 1: And how tell us specifically how you did that?
Speaker 2: Well, I like, again, doctor luck, I tell me blood, blood, blood. I watched the video from Blake Miller, who owns Ozone Purity, and he was talking about blood and limph and I just bought his drops and I called to ask him a question and he said, come over, I'll do a blood analysis on you so we can really see what's going on. So that's how I got into ozone from watching videos. I was just a seeker of answers. I just never quit. I always said if someone told me something, I was like, Okay, this means something very intuitively guided on my whole journey, which is so amazing that I could trust my myself that much, or trust that God was bringing me the right things that I needed to know right.
Speaker 1: And then you're getting more and more inspired as you're as you're learning more and and some of these things don't work for everyone. That's what's the interesting thing about natural health or holistic health, is that something that works for one person may not work for another, and your case was obviously very unique as well. But all of these things that you're talking about are really great tools and having access to them. So when you go to I know that bio well has a conference in Orlando every year and that was my first experience where I met you. As a matter of fact, Yes, and you can get your scan done there and it's going to be a little bit different than some of the aura photography that you would get in. You know, we have aora photography at our shows and they're also very good. But then there are different types of scans that shows you your organs and different things in there. But what's really neat is when you can get your scan done and then work done on you and then scan again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the superpower and look yeah yeah, so that's an invaluable tool for you who is making such drastic changes in your body.
Speaker 1: So that's really phenomenal. So uh and as you said, you are a distributor for bio well if anyone is interested in that. But in the phone conversations that I've had with you, I do use life wave as well, and knew me which we haven't even gotten into yet they're a source of glued to thiea. They sell a bunch of different things, but you are just such a knowledge, a wealth of knowledge about exactly how to use these patches. So I know with the life Wave patches, they tell you you know a little bit about where to place them and when, but there's a little bit of a you know, a rhythm to it. You wear them twelve hours on and twelve hours off, and that you know the optimal places to put them in things like that, which you are also a wealth of. But I also got the life wave because anti aging is a big thing, you know, everybody, everybody's looking forward to that and the copper peptides in it. There's really nothing like that out there that I'm aware of. There's no pill that you can take that's going to have what they have in the life wave. And then they've got things for inflammation to help reduce inflammation. What are some of the other patches for I know there's quite a few besides the gluedthione. What's the X forty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'll kind of give you a quick summary of the patches. So the two patches are the X thirty nine and forty nine. These are the peptides, So this is the ghkcu copper peptide that most people are injecting. I personally don't like needles at all, so I love wearing this patch because it's reflecting your light. So what they look like basically is they look like this and there's a crystal lattice structure on. These patches are all patented and it works from the heat of your body and the wavelength of light. So these are all light based, so there's no medications going in your system. It's all working on an energetic level.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's working in it's on your bio field. It's working with that and that it is patented.
Speaker 2: Yes, these are all patented, and this is the ahkcu, the daughter peptide. This is really great for performance. It helps protect emf that we're all exposed to as well, which is really pretty amazing. Works on the muscular system. So these are two patches that I wear every day, and then when I do my skin. The y age that you're speaking of is the EON, which is the inflammation nervous system miracle patch. I call it helps the body heal because it actually will change you from a sympathetic to a pair sympathetic.
Speaker 1: I had a.
Speaker 2: Girl with lime disease at the guy Here event last November that I was scanning and she had twenty two organs in a sympathetic state. I patched her. She went down to three. Wow from lyme disease.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I saw right. I couldn't even believe the difference. So nervous system wise this one and inflammation. Glued tothione is activating your own glue, increasing your own glutathione up to three hundred percent. And as we know, people that pass from COVID had low glutathion. Glutedthione is the most important.
Speaker 1: See that one more time.
Speaker 2: The people that passed from COVID had low glutathione levels. Interesting glutathione as we age declines, So glutathion is probably the most important peptides because this peptide transfers oxygen and it also clears out your cells, detoxifies your cells. And we have so many our livers and everything's working over driving our bodies today with all the toxins four hundred a day or so. Thing.
Speaker 1: So we had the conversation that you and I had in the fall was right around the time. So I had signed up for life Wave on a year or so ago and had been using it sparingly the X thirty nine like everybody, and I was more using it for truthfully, the anti aging properties. And I had been diagnosed with a good old fashioned case of mono nucleosis at the ripe old age of sixty. And that's tough, especially when you're trying to work hard and do a lot of shows and things like that. And I all I could do was sleep. And you said you need to try these things, because I believe it was Thanksgiving and they do have really good holiday sales, especially the more you buy, the more you save. And you told me about the combination of that, and I use them religiously for a couple months, and I really do believe it made a difference, because all the everything is about inflammation. Really, that's sort of the basis of.
Speaker 2: All everything is inflammation, of course, of all disease and everything. And the other thing that is really fascinating is things will show up in your energetic body before your physical body. And what people don't understand is emotions, you know, trapped emotions or undealt processed emotions actually can physically also make you sick. I hate to say it, but yeah it can. So that's the other That's why I love the bio well too, because I can go over the chakra tab and when I see things down aligned, I could really have great conversations with people and they really open up to me to teach them about some things that maybe and they're all open to like exploring more, which is beautiful. Right. I didn't know about all these connections. I had no idea that my childhood stuff was still infecting my liver because my healer would be like, you're so angry your liver, your liver, And I didn't have any idea of how all this was connected until I learned.
Speaker 1: The majority of the people just want to feel better. They're feeling a little sluggish. There might be a few things that aren't working right. And you, again, with your catastrophic injury, was needing to do anything and everything that you can. So that's why it's important for people to know that the things that you've experienced are going to help them as well. Just feel like they're best human. We don't have to be very sick or you know, have a serious injury like yous to be able to do these things to make us feel better. And doing the scans is really good, like I said, to be able to scan before and scan after. And this is not a paid commercial.
Speaker 2: No, I just I'm going to share my scan today in a minute. I really am because my scan today was incredible. Yeah, so all of this is really protocols that everyone could have optimal health. For me, it put me on next level because I gave I'm giving my body new information to become new, give myself, give my my heart. You know, when I can zone in on what I need, then my body is supported right and if I can do it the most natural way possible, that is like a win win, yes, because you know, we are light, so to work with our light is really magical.
Speaker 1: And we are light. And I will say that the higher that our vibration becomes, and we really are going through an ascension period right now, not just human humanity but also the planet, the more light that our bodies need to hold, and especially those of us at a certain age are not used to. We're more carbon based, We're used to these lower energies and we're going to have to lighten the load. We're going to have to release all of these things that are slowing the body down in order to be able to hold more light. We're becoming more crystallined. And that's why doing the spiritual work, the emotional work, releasing you know, blocked trauma that's in our sword, in our body maybe doesn't feel very good, but it is going to be just as powerful as taking a pill or doing some of the other things that people And that's what people seem to want. They want you to wave a magic wand and think that you could take a pill one day for a week and feel better. And that's not how it goes. You actually have to do the work. But look at how amazing that you are literally turning teaching your central nervous system to wire and fire again. And that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Doctor much energy is you've known me for like my energy is?
Speaker 1: It's just love, it is, it's the truth, because you're so inspiring because you see where you're going and you're seeing how much forward motion that you've got going and it and again, it really is. That's why I encourage everybody to look at your website because it really is amazing. But doctor jo Dispenza has got several books and I'm trying to remember what the name of the first one was, the about forgetting yourself. I'm sorry that I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I can tell you the one that totally changed my life was breaking the Habit of being yourself.
Speaker 1: That's the one, yes, because I.
Speaker 2: Learned that I had to literally become someone new. I had this new energy. I had to have change my thoughts. I had to learn to be someone new, or embrace being someone new and letting go of the old because when you're in the old energy, you're going to be that person because you know, we can what's the word I'm trying to say, we can shift, like we can become multi dimensional as he calls.
Speaker 1: It, and not even thinking in those terms, because it's very science based that book, Breaking the Habit of being Yourself. He has all kinds of charts and diagrams about the different things like meditation or the different thoughts people are having on scans that they've had on their body, and that is what you're doing. The majority of the thoughts that are in our body we learned as kids, and most of them are self defeating. I can't do this, I can't do that. This is what's going to happen if I do this, and it's relearning all of those things and then learning how to release the trauma and things like that, and then once you start to do that, then you can start putting in all of the you know, the I mean, the extra nutrition and the extra things that you're doing are gonna work, but it's a whole lot easier when you've got a lot of that gunk. And even just getting the blood moving, like you were saying, we just changing.
Speaker 2: For me, I felt like a different person moving my blood. Honestly, that was like, that was the most amazing thing. And the other thing doctor Joe teaches is gratitude. How to step into that. That's always the gratitude because that changes your energy because you're you're not focused on yourself, You're focused on something besides yourself.
Speaker 1: He says, yes, And it's a lot of us have maybe the Bahumbug kind of attitude, you know, focus on what's wrong or what we need to fix or things like that. But just waking up and focusing on what's good really does. And that's even what Jesus did when he the loaves and fishes at the wedding, rather than pray that everybody would not go hungry. He literally just stopped and gave thanks for everything that they had, and then that was what happened, is because they were thankful for what they had, then all of a sudden there was enough, you know. And that's another perspective to put how powerful gratitude is. That's our natural state, you know, to be in that highest vibration of gratitude, of unconditional love.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to say, it's the unconditional love.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and again some days are better than others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that, you know, one of the biggest takeaways I would say that I really learned the most is self love. I had to really really learn to love myself unconditionally and forgiveness. You also have the forgiveness peace I hear.
Speaker 1: Did that come in when you identified that self love was something that was not at the forefront.
Speaker 2: I think through pain and learning to have Like So when I did the gratitude training in the beginning, I became an advocate for people with disabilities, and I did a lot of work on getting people on the beaches because if you can't walk, you can't get on the beach in Florida. So when I did a lot of that work, I felt it was like a struggle. It was really hard. I kept hearing we don't have the money for people, and I would get so upset, and it really brought me. It brought back a lot of not feeling seen, not feeling heard. Why won't you help people like this could like I didn't expect this to happen, And I had to walk away from that project for a while because it wasn't allowing me to to go into that vibration of love. I was doing it with love, but then it was it was hurting my soul. So so I think it was really sitting with myself and looking back on my childhood and realizing my parents did the best they could, but now I had to learn to love myself. So through compassion of helping others, I think really showed me a different side of love that I didn't really ever think I could do or be. It be when I became an advocate and I you know, and now I'm stepping back into it, but in a much more powerful way, which is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Right not that long ago. I don't get a lot of readings because, especially because I know all the readers, it's hard to find people that don't know me really well now. So I kind of snuck up on a reader at a at a conference that I was at, and during the re he was actually channeling that was one of the questions was, you know, the question is do you love yourself? And I said yeah, and he said it's that hesitation that was my answer. So and then that's when I thought, oh, I think there's a little bit to explore there, so you know, and that does require going deep, you know, and really looking at it at everything, and it isn't easy and it's not, but knowing that just is very helpful.
Speaker 2: Yes, And the one I want to share a really big breakthrough I had just a few months ago. I had a real too that I was I was at an event and one of the things that I realized in the beginning of the year, I mean, I had a little healing journey of like actually being on the floor and you know, holding a doll and loving myself and feeling my feelings and saying, I know, I'm okay. At the same time, I just wanted to really you know, dig deep, and I realized that I had to really unconditionally love my trauma and what happened to me and I don't think. I think, deep deep down inside, God had showed me that you really don't love this. And when I started learning that I could love everything and see it as a gift and really mean it and really feel it and just have like if it didn't happen, would I be Like, I wouldn't trade anything for my spiritual awakening or for being at the holistic healthfairs and helping people evolve at this time on the planet. So I know it was my greatest blessing, but really loving it, but it was so deep because when you go through something that traumatic, I don't know if I ever really realized I didn't love it.
Speaker 1: Right, And none of us think that we would wish for this, But like you said, you didn't see the wave coming. But the wave was so much more than just the injury. It's what led you onto this path and now all of the other people that you're helping and the things that you're discovering is tremendous. It's really incredible. But you really do need to be commended for your strength and your resilience because you have a lot of it. You know, I know that it's not been an easy road for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate those kind words. So let's talk.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, go ahead, no.
Speaker 2: I was to say. And you know what else has been such a blessing to me is that I invite people. My life takes a village, so I ask for a lot of help socially, go the courcy, storage do anything. I'm usually a boy myself doing my thing, and people are so kind to me and I've been able to make something uncomfortable very powerful for others. So that's been such a blessing. I'm just so grateful for that that I can invite people. And in the beginning I wasn't like that, So that was a learned way of being for me, which is really I know God's using me for that to like really brighten people towards something that's unique. That's nice.
Speaker 1: It's a nice way to look at that because I know there are a lot of people that do like to help, and you know, and I'm sure that they probably appreciate, honestly the opportunity to be involved, even if they come across you just for a few moments or something like that. So that is a nice way to look at it as well. None of us should be afraid to ask for help because not only just getting to the grocery store, but on your health journey. And again that's not how I met you. And we still haven't talked about NUMIA.
Speaker 2: I know we don't have much time left, but so yeah, so we bet we.
Speaker 1: Also didn't do me No, hang on, hang on, We're going to talk about a way next segment. Yes, we were still got a whole other segment.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, yes, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's why. That's why I'm glad we did ninety minute show because in the past I've done sixty minutes and we never got to everything. But again, your website is a Lisa Lynch dot com dot net net. Yeah yes, And when you just pull up the website and just look at the photo in the beginning, and it's just again very inspiring and so much info. But is there links to all of the bio well and your new met and and all of the different things that you represent on there as well? Yes, okay, very good, all right, And then people can meet Lisa in person at most of our Spiritvest events. The next one's just in two weeks in Fort Myers, which is our first year agoing to Fort Myers. We're very excited to be in that city and that's going to be May thirty to thirty first. So but SPIRITFESTUSA dot com. All of our shows are listed on the homepage of our show. So we're going to take a few more breaks and then we'll be right back and then really get into it. Stick with us.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is the Celtic seer Barbara McGillicuddy and you can find me at barbaramagillicuddy dot com or on YouTube at Metaphysical Awakenings.
Speaker 1: With Barbara and Eric.
Speaker 3: As a medium and animal communicator, it is my joy to speak with people on this side and people who have crossed over to bring forth beautiful messages of love.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 4: I'm Susan FROMI Enchanted Path, where I create divinely guided candles and tension oils, soaps and more that make your spiritual practice simple, no complicated rituals needed. The names may be playful, but every product a series about helping you shift your energy. All fragrances are clean and safe, free from the major toxins no one wants in their home or on their skin. With a five star rating when over one hundred thousand customers. My intensivepath dot com is a place to find charming items for an enchantablet.
Speaker 5: Are you longing for the deepest healing of your soul, the kind that transforms you from the soul outwork? At Jewish healer dot com, Doctor dorn Shalev offers powerful energy healing rooted in the ancient wisdom of kabaalat Word. He heals the body through the soul and the soul through divine connection. Your transformation begins with a single session. Treat yourself in book hears today at Jewish healer dot com. All sessions are fifty percent off through December.
Speaker 1: Join us for Spiritfest, coming soon to a city near you. Spiritfest is a metaphysical, holistic and crystal expo featuring an amazing array of vendors, speakers, authors, artists, crystals, healers, psychic readers, and more. Spirit Fast is your chance to explore and connect with others of like mind. Get all details, including our upcoming locations up and down the East Coast, also discounted admission and more at SPIRITFESTUSA dot com. Our next event is January tenth and eleventh, with special guests and special presentations including psychic explorer, medium Mark Anthony and also historical researcher Explore and author Jim Vieira. More details are coming to our website soon and we look forward to seeing you at Spiritfest in twenty twenty six. Welcome everyone back to the Sanctuary for Mind, Body and Spirit. I am here with Elisa Lynch, who is the founder of Biohack a miracle because that is what she has been doing, is biohacking and helping her body to repair and recover after a near fatal accident left or paralyzed. So we've gotten into a lot of really great things about how she first started with a lot of the neuroscience and learning that we are who we think we are, that we can learn to heal, that our body can change with our thoughts. Maybe not as simple as it sounds, but once you get into it, you realize there's really a lot to it. And then we talked about the bio well, which scans your chakras, which are your energy centers, and that you can see how some of the different treatments that you're doing or the different activities that you're doing can affect your energy centers. And that was one of the first things she said that letter on her journey. Then we talked about life Wave, which is the patches copper peptides and anti inflammation patches. And then so we keep referring to Numi. So knew me is how I met you, and they have different things that you swish in your mouth because the cells in your mouth, they're just they're larger in that they're going to like under your tongue. How well memory, Yeah, some of the different things. So I'm going to let you explain it because you definitely can explain it better than me. So talk to about how the swishing works first, and then we'll talk about the actual products.
Speaker 2: Okay, so how the swishing works is it's a water base. It's ultrapure water clusters. I actually went to the facility where it's where they actually make the products. So they take the water and they make it ultra ultra pure and then they nan outsize the glue to thione and other bonding. The el sistine goes with the glue to thione, so when it enters the cell, it has the right reads what the cells need to enter them. I don't know if you knew that, but El Sistine is a very important part of it formula with glutathione, they add vitamin C, vitamin E, and kirkhamin. So they're so tiny the molecules that when you're swishing, it will go into the blood. It will cross the blood brain barrier, it will enter the bloodstream within sixty seconds, and the glue tothion is actually being delivered to all of our cells. Because it's such a small size, it can go in and detoxify and actually enter the cells to clean them out.
Speaker 1: So one of these things go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, So what had happened was I had met Kevin. I'd met Kevin, the rep for NUMI at a show, and I started swishing because I knew this is when I was doing the ozone. This is two years ago, twenty twenty four. So when I met Kevin, he had told me about the glue to thion. So I said, what do I have to do? Is I try everything right? I could measure like it's not going to hurt me. I knew about the cells. So I got a call from my doctor three months into using the new meat, and it was forever young because I get a hormone pellet every Also, I keep my hormones in check for keeping my muscle masks. So that was something I did in metophause. So I went there and they said they called me on the phone and they said, what are you doing? Your kidney function and your your blood is so different from the last time.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So I right away I got a download. It's the glue Tothio. So I flew out to Salt Lake City for the annual conference because I said, I want to find out more. So I flew to Salt Lake City. I met the owner of the company and the formulator and so I really fell in love with Numi and the delivery method. And I saw the results in myself. So my kidney function and my biological markers on my blood work are They're fantastic. So I knew the glue tofio was really making an impact of my body. Like I said, I think this is the this is one of the core for for sure. It's a glutiphio that everyone can do to keep their liver, kidney function, and their body detoxifying. Because when I do the scans, one of the biggest things I see for people is the blind gutten liver, which signals to me at gtox and if I ask people if they've had a detox recently. Most people say no, I don't know if they have the knowledge even detox. So what's your feeling? And I know you were a user NAB, how did you feel when you were using it?
Speaker 1: The same with when I was sick. The glutithion was very much a component of that. So then I still use it as well because I think, if they can do that to me when I'm sick, imagine what it's going to do for me when I'm well. But they have another product and that's what originally caught my eye when I was at that bioil conference a few years ago when we met called HERS, which is things that were to help you basically, you know, with women and some of those things. Can you remind me what's in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So the HERS has all kinds of botanicals. It has asha Wonga, it has it has the v vitamins, it has no glue defione in that one. It's basically for menopausal women. It has blackporn hohash ginger, so all the botanicals that work with women on the cellular level with their periods. A lot of people feel better when they're on their periods. Taking that also with menopause, so it's specifically formulated for women in menopause or or periods or post any kind of hormonal issue. Hers really helps with that. So I do use that as well. And they also have a neuro which is for the brain, and it has brain ingredients that will cross a love brain barrier, especially people with you know, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, any kind of brain to give your body this coupplements. What I love so much about swishing is you get a lot of supplementation that you don't have to buy Amazon. You know, you don't have to buy take more. I'm not really a big pill swallower anymore. I prefer drink or Yeah.
Speaker 1: They've also got a really good collagen spray that I liked and that you can spray it not just on your face, but you can spray it on other areas of your body, you know that need, yes, a little extra something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so when you swish, when you use the spray, you get it outside the body, inside the body. So everything that I do I do both ways. Actually I do inside and outside the body.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and it does.
Speaker 2: Make it younger. And I spray it on my legs. It does help with pain as.
Speaker 1: Well, which the collagen spray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think when I spray that on my legs that night, I have less nerve pain because I have a lot of regeneration going on right now in my lower limbs, Like my feet feel like little batteries now, which is beautiful. Rang for this, so I know that mitochondria is activating right right. So yes, so that's really been amazing.
Speaker 1: That's often a symptom though of regeneration is pain, unfortunately, similar to the cramps we used to get as kids, the growing pains. I think that they call them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So I didn't know that collagen would help with pain. That's fantastic. And then the other thing that we use for pain, you already brought that out. I cannot live without this. So again, this.
Speaker 2: Is not number one, as you know, not.
Speaker 1: A paid promotion. But yeah, but that the CBD that Mark makes q QPT, I think it is.
Speaker 2: So this actually I met Mark, believe it or not. Mark Segull owns QPT CBD and I met him five years ago at a Visionary event. I was there talking about the beach access. I was the speaker. I paid to speak on stage, and he came in with these products and he's like, I help people with pain. Well, I was still taking pain medication because I was in so much pain. Were in the beginning, and he sprayed this on my back and I literally felt like a different person. But I was able to get off all medication that I was on due to CBD and the other a superpower. So this is outside the body. So when you spray this on your neck, your back, anywhere you're in pain, you have eight to ten hours relief. So I'd only have to spray in the morning and then at night, and it was great. And the next thing I love is the gummies or the tinctures because this again is going is going in the mouth sublingually on the mucus membranes, and it's being delivered into your system through the blood and the endocannabinoid system. I had to heal on myself because that is injured. When you have trauma and injure your nervous system. Anabinoid system works. It works with your brain and it's the pain receptors, the CB one and CB two receptors, so it's constantly giving feedback to your brain. So CBD is the molecule that the body recognizes and it does reduce inflammation. It helps with as you know, ADHD, epileps there's just so many things anxiety, ADHD, right, all of these different elements. CBD is a great molecule to have in the system. It works systematically and it gives your body the molecule that it understands and knows what to do. So I've been able to heal my endocannabinoid system using the CBD products and I personally love the gummies. I do a gummy at night. It's the sweet treat before I go to bed, and it really relaxes me and helps me go to sleep. And I'll do a tincture during the day. So those are the two things that I Those are the four things I really do every single day, and they're all life changing. They're just real simple.
Speaker 1: And one good thing that there's a lot of good CBD out there. But one of the things I really appreciate about Marcus he manages all of the processing and everything, and so he will guarantee that you're not going to test on a drug, you know, fail a drug test, yeah, or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the difference is this is broad spectrum. And what that means is they went through an extra process in when they extract the CBD that they take the CO two extracted, so it is the highest quality. It's non GMO, vegan, organic and THHC free, so yes which and like you, he sprayed it on me one time I had some pain.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what hurt, and I thought, son of a gun, that really helps, So I bought it and I took it home, and then we were at a show and then something else, and then I had to go to them and get its dispray because I said, it's at home. So now I have a bottle that I take on the road with me and one that I keep at home.
Speaker 2: To you know, but you can't be without it.
Speaker 1: No, it's really the truth. But my dentist has even recommended for some issues that I was having, which were weird, you know, sinus teeth related type stuff, but he recommended a liquid CBD tincture for that for the pain when it actually worked really well, you know, rather than taking thailand all or whatever. And I really appreciated that the dentists kind of thought in that direction. That was really nice.
Speaker 2: Well, it's exciting because you know, I think the stigma around CBD is changing a lot because don't you know, not being political or anything, but I know there's talk about helping seniors and making doctors be able to subscribe prescribe CBD for people in pain without THHC, because it does work. It's your endocannabinoid system, and it is. It's important that that's functioning, especially for pain for people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, and especially to not take the drug route, you know, to take not just to leave and Advil and Thailand all, but to you know, some of the other prescription painkillers that people are on as well, and.
Speaker 2: You and I both know those are not supportive for your liver or kidneys, yeah, or kidneys those yeah, they And I know I didn't know what I didn't know, but I lived on advil after my accident. I did, and it's just so much pain. But thank God that I learned about all these different ways to be an advocate for my own health, health for others, and find the things that actually work. But the gummies, like I said again, are really really good because they're yummy gummies. They taste so good. They taste like strawberries. So you know, I'm a big fan. I'd love to see it more mainstream. I think I would love to see I mean I would I'd love to see more natural right for people. A lot of people have the options, and I really want to create a webinar one day on all these four things that I mentioned to really just maybe give people protocols for their nervous systems.
Speaker 1: We touched on a little bit about your vague nerve and the importance of that and how that was affected by your by the break in your back. Also chiropractic care. I am a big fan of chiropractic care. And I know there are people that think it's quackery and everybody is different, but for me personally, I feel like it saved my life because I've had scoliosis as a kid, but I've got a reverse vertebrae, which a lot of people might have different defects in their back and they don't know. You don't have to have experienced an injury, but what happens is it's not just the bones or the skeleton and you're you know, you have a shoulder ache because your bone's out of alignment, but all of the different muscles that are infected and therefore the different nerves that are infected affected too. So I'm glad that you brought up chiropractic care because that's something I think people might consider if they're having health issues. And a lot of times the chiropractors because they can do things because they're doctors that aren't allowed in the you know, the natural wellness store or things like that. They can do different treatments like that percussive therapy.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, you know, well, I had a real pivotal moment. I actually had to have my atlas adjusted, which is the very first vertebrae because when I injured my sacrem and my tailbone, it actually went all the way to the top of my skull. Yeah, so I was not I forget the compression that I had on it, but I had sound frequency that actually adjusted my at list because when I was looking different ways, my muscles were turning on and off. So this is all from the original trauma. This was the residual effects of it. So chiropractic really has helped me as well just working on the spine. But the biggest thing that I've been working on in the last six months or so is Fasha and I don't know if you know much about fasha, but fasha is really the game changer for me because, like I said, once my nervous system and I became one. Right Once my body and I we had to trust new trust and a new life and all kinds of new stuff and new information. And I gave my body what it needed to the molecules that we were born with and gave it the right ingredients. The fasha is the connective tissue and the quantumness about us, our connection to source. So I have had a great fasha guy working on my body and that has really enlivened my body to new ways of regenerating.
Speaker 1: I would say, so the fashion if your muscles, you know, are holding you in place like this, your fosh's like this. It's like a web that basically holds everything in place. And then what can happen is, especially if you have anxiety, which a lot of people do, especially with anxiety, but it can be a lot of other things too, it just starts to compress and rather than just sort of neatly holding us together like a package, it's sort of holding everything hostage.
Speaker 2: But so what I believe happen is when I have my injury right of course, like I said, I injured from top down, and the fassha is it just did it? It got tight right and then you get ithesians and then scar tissue had formed. But as I've worked on the fasha, the scar tissue has gone away. Scar tissue goes away more information, more movement. So I really believe that we are divinely created. I believe we have a divine blueprint. And I know I'm connecting to the you know, my DNA, the higher consciousness and I and I believe that that quantum essence of us is the fasha. So I think that's like my last piece, believe it or not, that when that's fully healed, I'll be running.
Speaker 1: What you said, you've got a fasha guy, Like, what do you call somebody that works on fasha? What?
Speaker 2: What is their special I don't even know what. I don't even know. I just call him the fasha guy.
Speaker 6: You know, where would we find as even know how I would find I He got referred to me from a very high level of health optimization through a friend that I went and met with who does them cells and ximes and all these things, all these protocols and he had I had known about fasha.
Speaker 2: And he said, I have a great guy, and he gave me his name. But I don't even know it. I think they're called like Mile Fasha Release, m maybe that would be the name. I would say that you may be able to find someone, but I really don't know. It's really a new thing. I feel like I more and more I think human garage. Have you heard of human garage? Okay? Well I met with Gary, the creator of Human Garage. He is a whole entourage and he does foshi work Foster Release and I went to meet them in Miami. I think it was about a year and a half ago, and he had he did a bunch of faship maneuvers on me. So it's a thing and it's new.
Speaker 1: Well the fasha, Yeah, I think people are just starting to realize how connected the fasha is with health and with our well being, like you said, because it's directly connected to all of the nerves. But I you know, it's definitely more of a of a mind, body spirit thing because it does affect. So a big thing right now is hydration. They're finding out that if your fasha is dehydrated, you can drink all the water in the world and it's not going to help. So you need breaking up that fasha doing the release, and then collagen.
Speaker 2: They say collage collagen for the fasha too. So the other thing is the hydrogen water. I don't think we touched on that, but that is one of the other That was one of my main ones. Also, I have a water bottle that's molecular hydrogen and that helps the levetic system and also the fasha. I noticed a big change in my cells and my body with drinking molecular hydrogen water. And I know you said you have one you use as well, So that's something that will help your fasha.
Speaker 1: I do, and I think that it does more than even that. I think that there's a lot that it does. People talk about just making it. It makes you feel even more clear headed. And I'm not the expert in this. I can only just tell you what I've heard and why I've bought it was because doctor Gary Breca is somebody that I follow. I love his podcast. He's the king of biohacking. Yeah, and he he talks about the hydrogen water and about how how great that is.
Speaker 2: The molecular has such a small size that it actually penetrates the cell. Yes, yeah, so that's what makes the molecular the secret sauce is like like the new meat. The small size actually because our cells are so so tiny. H So actually getting you know, working on a cellular level really is health optimization.
Speaker 1: And and if anybody is going to be looking into a hydrogen bottle, look at how how many bubbles it makes. I'm not sure what the what the ratio is, but you want to make sure that it makes the most amount of If you're going to pay money for it, it's better to get a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The one I have on site is Luma Vita, and that has frequency so you can get energy, you can do oxidative stress, and you also could have it. It also has a light frequency Luma Vta, so you can actually drink liquid light and I could change the chakra colors. I just got a real because I'm into all this, I've actually got a name is Event. Some of my biofellow biohackers were offering it and I tried it out.
Speaker 1: It's not WU because you look at doctor Emoto's work. Emoto he was the one who would put water in and they would write things on the outside, and then they would freeze the water and look at it under a microscope, and that the ones that had love and gratitude on it were these beautiful shape things, and then some of the ones that had maybe some less pleasant words written on it. It really does change the structure of the water, so the color and the energy in it is effective. It might not be something that you can tangibly see in a moment, but it definitely does make a differ friends, as does all of our thoughts and the light and the intention that we put into things as well. Something else you mentioned early on was about getting I want to say, did you talk about minerals or what do you do first thing in the morning.
Speaker 2: So first thing in the morning, I switched to me. Then I drink mushroom coffee. I gave up coffee for because it made my body very acidic. It was part of the reason my blood was an issue as well, so I gave that up. I drink mushroom coffee to work on my immune system. Then I usually do ozone water. I do a couple of drops of ozone.
Speaker 1: I do Baja salts me too. Yeah that's good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I buy the mineral one as well, So I do that. So I get my water. Actually, it's in my water right now, okay, and don't I only drink out of of course, stay in the steel or glass, right, no plastics. So I do that, and then I do I usually do a scam and then I'll patch myself for the day, and then before I go out, I'll do a spray a tincture and that's how I start my day.
Speaker 1: So where are you at now with your ability to walk? You told me that you started to go upstairs. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm actually walking. I'm using a walker, okay, because I would have been using crutches, but I feel that my brain just didn't. I wanted to be more supported. I have when I'm using my crutches. It's very easy because I'm still learning my balance. So I got it. Download you need a walker, So I've got a really cute pink one. So I put a little bag on it and anything short distances now I just use my walker. That's fantastic. Yeah, And it's really been great because I feel really protected at it. I know it's all a brain thing, like my I want to be I want to be safe at all times, and I whatever my body asks for, I allow it and I receive. And as I'm noticing today I got on a bike and I cycled. I'm cycling like I was at the gym today. So I rolled in and then I walk around the gym of my walker because so I would say my distance wives, you know, like I went to the doctor yesterday and I used my walker. So if I don't have a long walk, I do that is that is fantastic and that's a neuroplasticity.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's so exciting. I'm just so excited for you. And again you're a huge inspiration for everybody. So I the.
Speaker 2: Stairs on Saturday, I walked at these stings by myself. I did, I grab, I went right up and write down. So yes, so it's absolutely I did at your events.
Speaker 1: I was like, truly a miracle, truly is And I'm just so excited. So and and I hope people will bookmark this show to be able to go back and listen to the different things that has helped you and seeing you know and how it can it can help anybody just maintain great health. But if you're if you're experiencing health challenges, there's so much good information in here. So one more time, tell people your website. We were just about time, and I.
Speaker 2: Am going to commit and set an intention that I will have all these things out at your shows, not for buyers, but maybe the next one. Okay, I have my own booth.
Speaker 1: All right, I think that would be great. And then and then people can talk to you in person and ask me questions and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could have the drops this. You know, Mark will have the CBD and I could have been to me.
Speaker 1: I think that's fantastic. Thank you so much for your time and for your information and your inspiration. We are really grateful. And again, SPIRITFESTUSA dot com to find out when and where you can meet Lisa in person. And I think we're about out of time, So thank you everybody for staying with us, and we'll see you next week. Thank you for spending this time with me here on the Sanctuary Network. Tune in every Wednesday at five pm Pacific eight pm Eastern on the Transformation Network as we gather to share stories, wisdom, and practices that remind us of something essential. Sanctuary isn't just a place you go, It's a space you create in your heart, your home and your daily life. I hope today's conversation sparks something in you, a sense of belonging, a new idea, or simply a reminder that you are not alone on this journey. If this touched you, please share it with someone who could use a little light. Together we can grow this circle of sanctuary and inspire a ripple of healing around the world. And don't forget. The journey continues at spiritfest Usa dot com, the Sanctuarynetwork dot com, and Natural Wellness Expo dot com, and of course every week right here on Transformation Network. Until next time, May you be well, may you be inspired, and may you live fully in sanctuary.