Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KF I am six forty.
Speaker 2: When I went in my last two physicals ago and I go, okay, start pulling my pants down. Its starting to lean over, and he says, we don't do that anymore. And I said, but I bought a coupon book.
Speaker 3: He said, you're fine, and Bill goes, I want a second opinion, So they gotta put a second finger.
Speaker 2: What you really want to do is get a former basketball player who's gone to med school. That's the fun part. And now Handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 4: A f I.
Speaker 1: Am six forty life everywhere on the I'll pay everybody. Good morning. It's Bill Handles show Bill Handle, lucky for you on this Friday. Can't get his microphone on.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: He just had six people, okay to help him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let me tell you how complicated this was. Okay, this I'm I'm not going to take the fall for this one. Lindsey just came in because I'm panicked, and she came in and turned on the on button.
Speaker 1: Radio one oh one.
Speaker 3: There it is no that's that's not even radio. That's got to be able to turn on lights. You got to be able to turn on your car.
Speaker 2: No lights are on motion. No light's coming in the studio here at home are on motion detector. So I don't have to worry about that. And so if I'm not doing anything, if I'm completely still, it goes off. Someone's not on mute. By the way, Someone's got a mute over there, and so motion detector works. I'm still hearing it ago. Motion detector works. And then if you're coming the way motion detectors and people have them, if you don't make any motion whatsoever, if you don't move, they click off. However, the slightest motion, for example, picking your nose, which I do on a regular basis throughout the show, that clicks on the motion detector. So I'm in great shape. That's it. My printer, I got that working. And my printer is not working. I have to reset the printer every day. I got a new one coming in today, okay, and that's four steps. I have a whiteboard that fills up the entire wall in lettering that blind people can see, like a big e that you have when you're doing an eye exam. That one so I can turn on. I'm getting there. I'm telling you, I'm getting there.
Speaker 1: Handle live from the home.
Speaker 2: Boy, Do we have a show.
Speaker 1: For you today?
Speaker 2: Right from home? All right, bingo, it's Friday. We're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 3: Why people think that Lindsey married you for your money? Because she didn't marry you for you?
Speaker 2: Sir, No, you don't know what's you know what's interesting? Every you know she has more money than I do. She does not why she's done like that? Oh she does not.
Speaker 1: Oh she her parents have money.
Speaker 2: Well okay, but she's an only child. She's an only child there very much alive. Not when I finish with them. They're not.
Speaker 1: Your full craft, Candle.
Speaker 2: Okay, no I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: I hate that, you know, just because she's eighteen, you drive me completely nuts. Okay, there's my coffee. Oh today, I was just talking to Michelle, who is in for and today hands back. On Monday, Gary and Shannon are up in Lancaster again once a year. They do that, Michelle Bravery every year and it's uh and people because it's not so much Gary but it is Shannon.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: They invite everybody to come up there starting at ten o'clock and by ten thirty. Everybody is falling down drunk. They're staggering away and I'm talking about like nine to thirty in the morning. Yeah, drink responsibly, yeah, God, in Shannon world, they drink responsibly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think Shannon drinks anymore seriously.
Speaker 5: So they we did a dry month for something, but they still don't.
Speaker 2: They have the you know, one of their giveaways, a little contests of vomitron. No where everybody drinks enough so you start peaking.
Speaker 1: That's gross, Okay.
Speaker 2: Uh, fair enough. It's a good morning. Where let me see on button.
Speaker 4: On on see God, I'll get there all right, guys, Amy, good morning, Hi Bill, Hell Lou and Cono never leaving never good never, Good morning Michelle, Thanks as always, because Michelle wakes up at the crack of the middle of the night and comes here.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: And it was very exciting this morning because there was a fire drill that so I had to evacuate.
Speaker 1: If I was the only one.
Speaker 2: Here, fire drill will where I don't know, into the station.
Speaker 5: The alarm started going up, and I had to go down the stairs and I went outside and I stood there and I saw the strobes going off and there was nobody came around and there was a fire truck down there. But apparently there was nothing to worry about, because.
Speaker 2: You know, we've done this before, and that is when you're tired of being here and you want to go home during a shift, all you do is take a match and hold it up to the little monitor, boom, and you're out the door. No one's done that for a while.
Speaker 5: I was the only one here in the building, so it wasn't me, which is funny that you went outside I did.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't one here?
Speaker 2: There's no fire marshals, there's nobody.
Speaker 6: I would have like sniffed around and said, I don't smell anything. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Although we're still in the you know, we if you're on the air, you stay on the air. If it's a drill. If it's a drill, they leave you on the air. But you have to be in the studio, I mean physically in the studio. So what ends up happening during fire drill? It's like, you know, fire marshal comes around. It's like got Grand Central station during rush hour. Here in the studio you can't move because there's so many people here. All right, and then Neil, good morning.
Speaker 1: Neil, Good morning, Willie Wolf.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it, guys. Time for handle on the news with Amy Neil me and let me go grab the coffy and put this up and turn the microphone on. Here we go the lead story. Let's go, Well, that Cessna that crashed in near San Diego, well actually in San Diego, right outside the airport maybe half a mile and it is that whole neighborhood. That video I think went around the world because there was jet fuel that just went for hundreds of yards and it looked like there was a massive explosion there. I mean, it was crazy. No one on there on the ground was killed. All six people in the airplane were killed, of course. And it was a Sessa five point fifty. That is a neat airplane that was it could be the fastest private plane in the sky.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It's a monster that just goes so quickly and those huge engines, so it carries a lot of fuel.
Speaker 3: And if you heard the conspiracy theories because it was a military housing neighborhood, and I heard some people are so stupid. There was one that was saying that it was a fuse that was lit. Look at the way and it was obviously fuel that was on fire. People just are looking for reasons for conspiracies.
Speaker 1: Just a sad, sad accident.
Speaker 6: Anyway, the US Senate has blocked California's EV mandate. The Senate voted to bar California's landmark plan to end the sale of gas only vehicles by twenty thirty five. Of course, they announced that plan in twenty twenty, requiring that by twenty twenty five at least eighty percent of new cars sold be electric and up to twenty percent be plug in hybrid models, so no gas cars could be sold as new cars by twenty thirty five. Governor Newsom has responded saying the Senate vote is illegal, saying the action would cost California taxpayers forty five billion dollars in additional healthcare costs. He says, We're going to fight this constitutional attack on California in court.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to do more about that on at seven o'clock. And I don't know where the governor where this lawsuit is going. I really don't. It is Congress ended up doing this. It is called the Big Beautiful No Evs for You Act, and we are I'm going to talk about that because this is where usually the Trump administration she can argue it has no authority. It has authority. Here Congress has authority. So that's coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: We have stopped having politics and normal discussions and now are playing just a big game of tic tac toe, because not only is that a block, this is a block. You have a federal judge in Boston has now blocked the Trump administration from attempting to dismantle the Department of Education. This US District judge, and for those playing the home game, was a Biden appointee. By the way, Judge Meong June is what I'm going with issued a preliminary and judge yesterday the bar is the Trump administration from firing half the Department of Education's workforce. And this is the first time a federal judge has determined that the Trump administration sweeping changes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was interesting. So the judge during the hearing right and in the end decided to block the department being dismantled. The administration argued that the efforts to reduce the Department of Education would make it more efficient. Therefore, that's separate from Trump's vow to abolish the department, even though as people were being fired, he said, we are abolishing the department, and Linda McMahon Department of who is head of the Department of Education, is under orders from the President to abolish the apartment department. And Judge Hewn said, no, no, you can't argue that this is merely to make it more efficient. What you're doing is you're dismantling it, disingenuous. Don't you think now can the president do that? I think so, yeah, unless Congress. It was established by Congress. So there's the argument, and it's the same argument across the board with all of these lawsuits. Is the president going beyond what the law allows the president to do a lot of these decisions Congress must pass them, and he is bypassing Congress and arguing that he can do this with an executive decision executive order. Congress is saying yes, but they're not paying they're not passing the specific laws that allow the president to do this. So it is an unbridled argument that the president has just free reign to start to stop, to basically do anything he wants, and the Republican Congress saying yes, that's true. That's what all these lawsuits are about.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, Harvard is suing the Trump administration. They just announced that this morning after the administration yesterday announced that it was revoking Harvard's ability to enroll international students. Pullman Security Secretary Christy Noams said Harvard can no longer enroll foreign students in existing foreign students have to transfer or lose their legal status, apparently because of the university's refusal to turn over conduct records of foreign students requested by DHS last month.
Speaker 2: This is a really interesting one because look at the different sides on this one. Does the administration have the right to go in and say, we want to see what you're doing with students, We want to see what is said, we want to see any discipline, we want to see your policies. Because the argument is that students that are practicing anti Semitic moves in there, holding rallies and issuing statements, etc. Are they discriminatory anti semitic and Harvard and Innistration wants to know and it's for I guess national security purposes or so they're going to argue. On the other hand, Harvard is saying, wait a minute, First of all, you have a First Amendment issue. Let's start with that. Second of all, this is arbitrary and capricious. While the government probably has the right to do what it does if it were a legitimate argument, I think then Harvard says, wait a minute, you're tagging us. That's what you're doing. It's capricious because you don't like our philosophy, you don't like what we allow on campus, and you want to look at our policies. You want to look at our teaching standards, you want to look at enrollment, you want to look at our DEI programs. So the government is going to run Harvard? Is that what we get? And Harvard is arguing, yeah, they have a right to do that. Do they have a right? Capricious? Arbitrary laws or not can't be passed, and the government can't be arbitrary and capricious just to screw someone. And it's going to gut Harvard. Is the problem. It's I tell you, it's another one. This is another one that's just never been done. No president has ever done this. And then of course Congress is going to pass the big, big, the big beautiful and no Harvard for you Act.
Speaker 3: What if if they could deport someone, take away their visa or whatever. Yeah, which you know, technically at least you shouldn't be able to do to a US citizen.
Speaker 2: That would they don't do a US citizen, they don't.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, citizen.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that means that some of your rights are limited. Why don't they just limit say, when you're here, you don't get the full fledge freedom of speech and certain things like that.
Speaker 1: You just don't get your guest and you have limitations.
Speaker 2: Because you're in the United States. Because there has to be equal protect equal protection of the laws. The word is equal, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not equal as far as deportation.
Speaker 2: Because the government within the equal protection does allow people in or out and visas, but you get the process of law. You just can't arrest someone and not have them have the ability to go to court. For example, Let's just say someone is arrested and the government steps in just because they're arrested, without even going to trial, deports them for the purpose of them not going to trial. That you can't do. The government does have the right to deport, does have a right to eliminate visus, but again, capricious arbitrary. Remember the Muslim ban Trump's first term. We want to get rid of Muslims because they're Muslims. That you can't do. That's why that's the answer.
Speaker 3: No, but you could preach at a school you want to get rid of the Jews because they're the Jews.
Speaker 2: Those people ought to be deported. Those people ought to be deported. Yeah, no, you can't preach. They can get rid of the Jews. If you're an American citizen, they should. You can say. You can't say you or specifically or ask for but you could say it's like the president, I think the president should die. Yeah, okay, you're allowed to say that, although the certainly secret Service guy has takes you to dinner on that one. But I'm going to I'm threatening the president. I will kill the president. You should kill the president. That's different. That is not first Amendment. So you have a point, but a bad one. Okay, moving on.
Speaker 3: Can you edit that and send it to the authorities things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on your kono on your way out as they deport you on the airplane.
Speaker 3: The former LA Deputy Mayor of Public Safety gets me every time Brian Williams pleaded guilty just yesterday to threatening to bomb city Hall. And this was when he was actually in office. This was October third, twenty twenty four, and he made this call. The felony count carries a statutory maximum sentence of ten years in federal prison.
Speaker 1: And the reason.
Speaker 3: Apparently he did this because he didn't like he was tired of the city's support of Israel and decided to place a bomb in city Hall.
Speaker 1: That was that was the guys of the fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the threat, right, yeah, and he pretended it was a real bomb threat. And oh yeah, you can't do that. Hell is in office, man, you can't do that, especially if you're in office, especially when you're the deputy mayor of public safety. Is he going to get ten years? No, not a chance, first defense, not a violent act, that sort of thing. But he's got I think he's going to do some jail time. I can't imagine a jail. A judge not putting him away for a couple of years.
Speaker 3: You know, they should make it be like a work furlough where he has to fill the potholes.
Speaker 2: Not a bad idea. I do too.
Speaker 3: It's always strong to do, is fill the potholes.
Speaker 2: With the pajamas, you know, the horizontal stripes, a little cap, the big ball, you know, the metal ball with a chain attached to the ankle. So I'm telling you it's.
Speaker 1: Used the ball to pack down all that asphalt.
Speaker 2: Good point.
Speaker 6: Forgiveness is a powerful thing. The founder of the fertility clinic in Palm Springs there was car bomb last weekend, said he forgives the person who did it and has offered to pay for his funeral expenses. The founder of the clinic is doctor mahar Abdallah. He said when it first happened, he was livid, and then after the shak war off, he was like, how did this happen? Why did it happen? And something needs to be done. And then he goes on to say, this young man was misguided. I don't blame him. I forgive him, and has reached out to the family and offered to pay for the funeral expenses.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it. You know, I've heard I'm forgiving that person who I don't know, killed my spouse, killed my kids, killed a loved one, killed the best friend. But I forgive that person. I've never quite got.
Speaker 3: Its not reconciliation. Forgiveness is taking the burden off your shoulders of what someone else did.
Speaker 6: That's okay, forgive understands one of the best things ever built. It like, let's it takes a five hundred pound weight off your shoulders.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I, after thinking it through, which I have in the past, you know it's a croc basically, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you know what he did do He sent a thousand really tiny, tiny coffins, so he.
Speaker 1: Still got the last.
Speaker 2: That's an embryo joke.
Speaker 1: No, that was a blowed up joke. He died explosion. He died in the explosion.
Speaker 2: The guy oh oh got it? Oh okay, I'm sorry. Fertility. I just think in terms of fertility. That's where I default to. You know, embryo, you lack it? Yeah, no, I don't lack fertility. Look at the shoe I've created. That's not that's not lacking it. And then Pacific Palace. Okay, moving on, moving on, Pacific Palisades.
Speaker 3: As we move there, you've got three hundred Palacidan Palacidians, medians. That doesn't that sounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, palasins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, free the Palisades. They've decided not to return to the.
Speaker 3: Pacific Palisades after the wildfire, choosing instead to of course sell their land or you know, homes that didn't burn down but have issues, and fewer than one hundred have begun to rebuild and start that that what is going to be long and arduous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we covered that a few weeks ago, saying that more people are just selling. Developers are coming in because developers that's what they do. They build. They buy land for a family or a person. Building a house is not an easy thing. I mean it is a huge hassle. Now, I built the Persian Palace. It was almost three years to build the Persian Palace. Should be about a year and a half. But you know, things are slow, and it was it's no small deal, and people just want to go on with their lives. You know, it was sell the land and get the hell out of there. Also, are you going to build? Are you gonna be the first one on the block to build? So you are building in the middle of Hiroshima, You're going to be the first ones building in that debris field.
Speaker 1: And the toxicity. At this point, we still are learning things about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I Soil'll see that. I can see that very long ranging.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you know how you're afraid of mountain lions when you go hiking. Sometimes in the mountains, mountain lions got nothing on this guy. A sixty six year old man deemed very extremely dangerous, has been taken into custody after attacking hikers allegedly on Mount Baldy. The first attack, or not the first one, but one of the attacks, happened May sixteenth in the Dry Lake Canyon area. The man allegedly blocked the path of a hiker and her dog and started throwing branches at her, wouldn't let her leave, and because she was on a trail that was kind of her only way to get out. Another hiker ended up coming to her rescue. And then on January twelve, the guy Flynn allegedly followed a group of hikers carrying a sledgehammer and threatened them.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's different branches, throwing branches at you, Okay, a sledgehammer.
Speaker 3: The guy it appears to be nuts. He's like six feet tall, he's got blue eyes, gray hair. But he's been living in an abandoned house there since twenty twelve. So it's this homeless guy essentially who's bat guano and we let him live up there.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, how do you stop someone from living here? You have the right to do that. Look at his in this muddy Tell me those aren't crazy eyes. Of course, you know, you're allowed to live in an abandoned cabin anywhere you want, you know, as long as it's a you know, well, it's not in the middle of town where the Building of Safety can come in and you need electricity. You have to do something here.
Speaker 5: But no, he can do that, and he can't take He set up running water in PBC pipes from the river and a pulley system to bring his stuff up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that's legal too. It's what you can't do is walk up a bunch of hikers with a sledgehammer and threaten them that you don't have a right to do create. But you I think you got it. This guy is just nuts and people are nuts. Oh that stray dog story. Oh it turns out the dog is a panty waste. It turns out the dog is a woos. It's not it is a complete wos. Why don't you do the story, Neil.
Speaker 3: I will happily do it, you nut job. That young straight jaw dog that we talked about yesterday fending off a pack of five coyotes forty five minutes or so battle there in Brea. Well, he's been given the name Duke, he's been adopted. He's now in a loving forever home. And that's wonderful news that I won't even let handle take down.
Speaker 1: It depends and crap on.
Speaker 2: Okay, here it is right, fending off fighting. Here's what actually happened. Right according to the video which they went to wildlife experts, and this is the dog you can see is submissive, going down, tucking its tail, even sitting, showing respect to the coyotes. And we're messing it to stay away and to back down, and it complied. The coyotes responded leaving it alone. It was a oh please leave me alone. Oh I respect you. That's what it was. This is not fending off a group of coyotes. I this is this is cathing. What's and oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: No I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Okay, look at the video.
Speaker 3: Who carries hundreds of dollars on him in case he gets robbed?
Speaker 2: That's correct, that's correct. I always have a couple of hundred dollars on me, just in case someone sticks a gun to my head and wants money for drugs. I want a happy, happy guy who holds me up. I do not want him to get sixty cents and then get so pissed off that he blows my head off. That's correct. That is exactly why I always have a couple of hundred dollars than my pocket. True. Good to know, but I admit that I'm a was No one is going to do a story how I fend it off a criminal. I will go on my knees, I will sit on my haunches. I will go I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm here, hand them the two hundred dollars and go. Please leave me alone. No one's gonna say I'm fending off a criminal.
Speaker 1: Okay, God blessed duke.
Speaker 6: A lot of inmates were probably saying. He kitty, a cat has been caught sneaking into a prison, apparently attempting to smuggle nearly half a kilo of cannabis and heroin into the prison in a makeshift backpack. A kitty was apprehended in Costa Rica as it tried to gain entry into the Pukoke Penitentiary by clamoring over the facility's fence. The would be drug mule was caught with several packets of drugs from Captain Obvious. The prison guard said they believe the cat was attempting to smuggle drugs to inmates.
Speaker 2: As opposed to trying to get food. Yes, yes, just mytat, yes or I had no idea that it was heroin. I thought it was sweet and low.
Speaker 3: It's not my backpack. My friend asked me to hold it. Why did they first? How do you train it?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Have cats?
Speaker 1: Right, I do?
Speaker 2: How do you train a cat?
Speaker 6: You don't?
Speaker 2: Just in general, yeah you don't. It's how do you.
Speaker 1: Get your heroin? Amy? I know, right, the old fashioned way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I don't get it. Also, it's interesting that you call a cat a mule, because what does a cat have in common with a mule? How about absolutely nothing? Well have you ever called a mule a cat? You have? Not? See how deep that is?
Speaker 1: Yes, but I've referred to you as a jackass.
Speaker 2: Yes you have. And once again, not a cat, but not a cat? Oh well, said.
Speaker 1: A cat with a backpack. Nobody's gonna notice.
Speaker 3: Okay, California Avocado Commission, that's wheelhouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this report on don't mess with avocados man. They did a report came out on.
Speaker 3: Tuesday, So the state grown avocados may be severely at risk due to a twenty twenty four Biden administration move.
Speaker 1: The base took out the US.
Speaker 3: Department of Agriculture inspectors from Mexican orchards. And you can't blame him because he basically was saying the cartel violence was getting too much and we got to take care of this, right, that's what the assumption would be. Well, it shifted all of this critical oversight for US agriculture there to foreign control. So basically you've got you know, Mexico doing this and Mexican inspections it's being said now, cannot be trusted to meet the standards of the US.
Speaker 2: That of course not because look at the I'm sorry, go ahead, no.
Speaker 1: So it's the pests and things like that that that's right here.
Speaker 2: And then the question is look at the motivation the United States? Is there the inspectors there to protect to protect our industry, to keep the bugs from coming in from Mexico. It's to enhance the ability of avocado growers to sell to americauy. It's about money coming in versus protecting its two different philosophies. So I do see that Trump, So that means what does that mean? Does that mean wormy guawk?
Speaker 3: Well, it means we could have an infestation here that could damage other crops for sure. But Trump is asking to build a wall around every avocado.
Speaker 1: So we're hoping that's going to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But to get through the little swits between the walls solid you have to make you have to make it guacamole.
Speaker 1: They build ladders out of shoes. It's horrible.
Speaker 6: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, Remember that from the Shining. So a new poll shows it about fifty four percent of the people who responded to the pole say they plan to slash their YOLO non essential spending that's the you only live ones, up from forty nine percent from last year. It means that more than half of Americans say they're going to spend less on fun things like entertainment, trap and eating out. So far, it looks like people are coming back down to Earth after their post pandemic doom spending. When after we were cooped up for a really long time. We're just like, screw it, we're going to spend all our money and people are kind of raining that back in because of worries about the economy.
Speaker 2: And that's going with the same story that this Memorial Day in terms of travel is record breaking over last year's record breaking over last year's record breaking, so more and more people are traveling. So it seems to be a little contradictory, but it could be only for Memorial Day, and.
Speaker 1: It could be that they're going by car.
Speaker 6: They're not doing the big extravagant vacations.
Speaker 2: Good point, but it's the way the government, I think Triple A says X number of people are hitting the road, which I never understood at all going any place on Memorial Day other than the staying home because it is.
Speaker 1: Crazy because we'll all be working. So it's curious if you'd like to join us on Monday.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm no desire. I'm going to hang loose and I won't be listening to the show.
Speaker 3: And so because you're insecure.
Speaker 2: Well that doesn't mean I'm gonna listen to the show. It just means I'm insecure. Okay, I think we have two, okay, one more ooh, okay, start it.
Speaker 3: With an old laptop you got this kid found it in closet. Laptop, Yeah, was forgotten, but.
Speaker 1: It's still work. A fourteen year old boy got his hands on it.
Speaker 3: You know what they do in Kansas when they're fourteen to find an old laptop, They access porn sites dozens and dozens of time, about one hundred and eighteen times apparently. And now they're suing because the mom and the boy said, hey, these websites, these porn sites are saying that they have ways to keep young people out and they don't.
Speaker 2: And the lawsuit in and of itself is so hugely entertaining. It's the name of the kid, which we won't know, of course what it is because it's a minor, but it's name of a kid versus chatterbait dot com, jerkmate dot com, tech Pump Solutions dot com. What, yeah, tech pump as if for those that need a little bit of help in that department. But not at fourteen, Uh yeah, it's usually not at fourteen. That's a good point where you know what, You're right, Probably more people, more people went to jerkmate dot dot com than the other one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that your jam?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I went there and was thinking that they were calling me a jerk, and so I immediately went there and then I found out, to my pleasant surprise, wow, not at all.
Speaker 1: It was a chat room for jerks. Sure, Oh I should do this. I bet you'll be the biggest one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we're done, guys. Oh we have to went away to end excellent kf I A M six forty. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show. Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app