Speaker 1: Track.
Speaker 2: Open the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine. In the games, Mike the Bulldog, Beyond You Jr. R.
Speaker 3: Bulldog Sports Page brought you by Coffin and Lynn. Remember Jeff Coaffin will be here next hour for this week's lawn disorder. Still accepting your legal questions at two two five two six if you want to text them over. Good morning, Mike, Biyanki.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Pat Lynch and Taco Bob. Before we get into football, Lynch, did you actually watch that scam of a fight on Friday night?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna be talking more about that this morning. It was more let me put it to you this way, bull Dog. I attempted to watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was at a I was actually at a party on Friday night and they had the fights on, but it was like eleven thirty in the fight wasn't even on yet, so I had to go home.
Speaker 3: It was You're lucky come on midnight. And besides that, I mean, there were a couple undercard matches that were The women's match was good.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it a little bit later.
Speaker 3: But what the Netflix streaming glitches? We're going to get into that in a little while. But yeah, the fight itself, I mean it went to distance, but it was boring, man, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well anyway, I didn't watch it all right. Orlando Pride advanced to the NWSL championship game. They win yesterday at the Purple Palace. They beat Kansas City three two, so they are now in the title game that'll be next Saturday night in Kansas City against the Washington Spirits of the Orlando Pride have a chance to win an actual professional championship for the city of Orlando. The Bulldog may actually go to Kansas City next week. City Kansas City, Here I come, Arbecue.
Speaker 3: The two best teams in that league ended up in the championship game, which is nice, right.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, hopefully Orlando can bring home the title the cup next week. Magic red hot over the weekend they continue to win. They won their fifth straight home game, held another opponent under one hundred points ninety eight to eighty six. They beat Philly. That was on Friday night. They haven't played since, but they've won five in a row and their defense might be the best in the league.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: The whole five straight opponents under one hundred points in the NBA that hasn't been done in Orlando, by the way, in the last eight years. So yeah, their defense is playing lights out right now. And of course the franz age is looking good.
Speaker 3: Now. They're on the road to Phoenix night.
Speaker 1: At Phoenix tonight they begin a three game road trip. By the way, Taco Bob, Yeah, I got your name in the paper the other day. Oh with the Frons. Yep, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: I was talking to my buddy over the weekend and I said, we were talking to magic. I said, at least we have the magic, you know, And I said, how about the Frons. He goes, yep, I saw some of the paper.
Speaker 3: Thanks dog, you have it all right.
Speaker 1: The Jaguar o yesterday got absolutely annihilated by Lynch's meat head Lions fifty two to six. That was the worst loss in Jaguars history, the most lopsided win in Lions history. How about this. The Lions had a franchise record six hundred and forty five total yards, the Jaguars had one hundred and seventy one hundred and seventy. That four hundred and seventy five yard margin. That was the third largest in league history. So Jaguars now two to one. They've lost fourteen in their last seventeen dating back to last year. They have a bye week this week. I would expect Doug Peterson the coach, and the GM Trent Balkey to be fired today today, So yeah, the Lions are unbelievable. Jared Goffin one of the four or five touchdown passes through for over four hundred yards, So Lions are unbelievable. The Dolphins beat the Raiders yesterday. Tua throws three touchdown passes. Dolphins win that game thirty four to nineteen. Dolphins slowly but surely getting back into the wildcard race. The Bengals lose yesterday, so that helped the Dolphins in the wildcard race. Ravens lose as well, so maybe the Dolphins can get back in this wildcard race. They have another easy game this week. I can't remember who exactly they twenty three. Yeah, they have the Patriots, that's who it is, So yeah, they should win that game as well. Other NFL games of note, the Bills man they handed the Chiefs their first loss of the season. Josh Allen was a monster ran for twenty six twenty six yard touchdown near the end of the game.
Speaker 3: It was fourth and two.
Speaker 1: They could have kicked the field goal, but Kansas City would have gotten the ball back with a chance to win, and Sean McDermott said, no, we're not giving Patrick Mahomes the ball back. So fourth and two they go for it and Josh Allen's runs for Josh Allen runs for a twenty six yard touchdown to seal the victory. Steeler beat the Ravens on six field goals. Didn't score a touchdown, but they had six field goals, beat the Ravens eighteen.
Speaker 3: That game was a grinder, just a grinder, man.
Speaker 2: I had that kicker. I told Pat with fantasy this whole weekend, I'm not looking at it. I made sure my players were in and I still haven't looked but that the Steelers kicker got six field goals. Six field yep, oh yeah, baby, And watch when I look at it, I'm probably lost. Anyway, It's a great weekend. Don't look at your fantasy team from now on, especially if you're two to eight.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Chargers, man, they look good. Jim Harbaugh, Yeah, he's a cheater in college, but he's a hell of a coach. There's no question about it. They beat the Bengals thirty four to twenty seven. They're what are they? Eight and three right now? So it looks like they're gonna make the playoffs. Forty nine Ers lose again, this time to the Seahawks at home. Geno Smith scores a late touchdown run in that game. So the yeah, forty nine Ers not looking very good. What about the Jets? They can't even beat Anthony Richardson. Anthony Richardson looked like a beast against the Jets. He drove him down the field, scores in the final seconds as the Colts beat the Jets twenty eight to twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I told you though, with ar I remember watching him and my daughter's up Florida, and that guy is hot cold, hot cold, and you're gonna see it again. People don't trust him.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Florida, how about the Gators? LSU?
Speaker 1: Baby Gators beat LSU on Saturday. They've got five wins now that all they need to do is win one of their last two to get Bowl eligible. They get a big time recruit commitment decommitted from Florida State over the weekend and committed to Florida. Say what you will about Billy Napier's team. They're getting better. They've got Old Miss this week, then they have Florida State, so they'll probably be Bowl eligible. The future is actually looking pretty bright.
Speaker 3: More so for LSU. I texted you over the weekend. I think they're gonna someone's gonna disappear Brian Kelly and a Byo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's lost three in a row.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: He was yelling at his players on Saturday as players were yelling back on him at him. So, yeah, I was reading.
Speaker 2: I was reading lips and I think I saw about twenty f bombs in one sentence out of his lips to a player.
Speaker 1: I didn't good, dude, Yeah it was bad. Kansas beats b YU over the week and by you had been unbeating. Kansas only had three wins, but they beat BYU seventeen to thirteen. That was the big upset. Oregon almost goes down to Wisconsin and.
Speaker 3: That was How about.
Speaker 1: What about the Georgia Bulldogs taking Tennessee just taking them to the.
Speaker 3: To the woodshit, Wulville losing to Stanford.
Speaker 1: That's in the AC.
Speaker 3: Oh my, that doesn't certainly doesn't help the Miami Hurricanes. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, slowly but surely coach Prime marching toward a big twelve chance.
Speaker 3: Did you watch the ten o'clock A game I did not watch.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch like the second half. And I'm sorry, guys, I root against Prime. Well, I have to. I just I can't handle the whole, you know, the whole Cockyn.
Speaker 3: Get ready for it, because the show's coming to the NFL. Buddy, he gets.
Speaker 1: The TV ratings, There's no question better.
Speaker 3: I watched it. Mike, Mike the Bulldog Bionkey. If you want to talk more on this overreaction football money, you'll find him on adjacent TuS on AM seven forty and FM ninety six to nine, a game hosting open mic. We thank you for your time each morning here to do the Sports page on j R brought you by Coffin and Lynd.
Speaker 1: Listen to Under Oath with Atturne of Jeff copp and every Saturday morning seven thirty on FM ninety six nine the game. You can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform.
Speaker 2: Oh Oh, Splitch and Taco are always on demand. Download their podcast daily on our free iHeartRadio app. Get it now at w j r R dot com.
Speaker 3: From the Bogan mu