Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show. As a clock strikes thirteen, it's Thursday, the twenty eighth of August. You're of our Lord, twenty twenty five. Well, we're going to talk today about the traine killer. Yes, we've had another demonic, delusional, insane person shooting up a bunch of children in and around own a church area. And while was I going to talk about what's going on with the CDC, you just had Robert Kennedy Junior called the CDC director, I'll see CDC later, and so sent this woman who I have complained about quite a bit packing. But we're going to look at it and what is really happening there. As RFK Jr. Is saying that he had four things he was going to do about the COVID shot and he just accomplished all of them, we're going to look at what he really did accomplish. Did he accomplish anything or is it really a headfake? And the story about the club sandwich, I guess we could say they treated this as if it were club the guy that threw a sandwich in protest, And we're going to talk about the Republicans have ramped up over prosecution, just like Joe Biden, and how the solution is during qualification. We'll be right back. Well, this individual who shot the school up that happened yesterday, and I was surprised that we do we have any picture yet there seems to be something wrong. Wins are we on air? Okay? Well, I was a bit confused because I thought, what are they? They shot up people inside of a church. Know what they do? Well, it's a Catholic church and the students is like kindergarten through eighth grade. We're having mass at the time. Individual who had recorded and published this just as the attack was starting to happen. He published it on social media. This guy had barricade the doors so that people could not get out and then start shooting from the outside into the church. Travis, you said you saw some of the video that this guy put up. Yeah, I didn't watch it, and I'm sick of this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the videos that he recorded talking about what he was going to do, and he's just obviously extremely mentally ill. Just the way he talks about it is he's very disassociated. It seems he's just making jokes, and there's you know, internet memes written on his magazines and guns and all kinds of different things.
Speaker 4: Well his isn't it a woman pretending to.
Speaker 3: Be No, it's a dude pretending to be a man. He went from Robert to Robin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his mother helped him. His mother had worked at that school a few years ago. Yeah, it's a crazy one.
Speaker 5: Who would have thought at least that trend would be crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least I'm fairly certain these are legitimate videos. They're archived as such, but since they immediately take these things down, it's hard to actually source them.
Speaker 2: Well, there's eleven minute video that went up and and you can grab it off at social media.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 2: I just didn't want to play an eleven minutes of some demotic individual if you want to see something like that. What was the name of that movie that came out? Was kind of a horror film, but it was really well done. You know, there wasn't any violence in it, but it was a guy who was scheduled to be executed and he was maybe you can look up the name of it and help me with my family memory lance the guy. So there's this guy who's he's been convicted of multiple murders, and the psychologist has been brought in at the last minute to certify that he is insane. Previous psychologists who dealt with him just committed suicide, and so he comes in to deal with him, and this guy starts talking to him directly.
Speaker 5: He's a demon in the.
Speaker 2: Insidety, he says, you think that I'm crazy, I'm not crazy. There's it's a great, it's amazing piece of action that was there, and it came out a couple of years ago in the fall, but we just recently saw it online and that's what this kind of stuff reminds me of. And you know, I don't like to I don't like to watch this in reality.
Speaker 5: Ye sick.
Speaker 3: He's obviously a very, very sick was a very sick individual and just you know, his mom indulged his you know, tranny fantasy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some people were saying it seemed like he had multiple personalities.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but he's very, very sick in the head. He's just it's so ecstatic and gleeful about the murder. And if you read the apology note to his family, just it's hard to believe because in the video he is so ecstatic and happy about it. In the note, he's so apologetic. It's such a dichotomy.
Speaker 2: Between Yeah, somebody had a comment that said he says in a kind of a quiet voice, you know something about uh, I can't believe that I'm here or something, and then this other voice comes out and says, you're going to die today, you know something that, which is exactly what reminded.
Speaker 3: Me of that that that movie, I.
Speaker 2: Can't remember what it was, but it was very cleverly scripted as well, and the actor who played the demonically possessed killer was just amazing the way he could switch personal.
Speaker 3: But the things that I found the most interesting from the video was that at one point, the guy says, yeah, I went to a shot show, you know, the big you know gun event, and I talked to Brandon Herrera and me and Brandon we agree on a lot of things. Yeah, And Brandon Herrera.
Speaker 5: Is a well known right through under the Bus.
Speaker 3: Gun tuber, And I'm pretty sure this is just trying to, you know again, throw him, as you said, under the bus, tie him to this because there was another shooter. I don't know if it was the other training shooter, but wore a Demolition Ranch T shirt, and Demolition Ranch was another huge gun YouTuber who was you know, probably right. I don't think he ever really talked about his politics, but you can assume that he's more conservative, and so I'm thinking, again, this is probably just another Hey, look, I'm tied to these right wing things.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and of course the left has already jumped into this. But it was his mother who was also pushing him into this. She was the one who applied for him to get a name change back in twenty nineteen, six years ago, changed his name from Robert to Robin. It was his mother doing that. And so where does all this planned, demonic grooming and confusion wind up with, Well, this is what it produces.
Speaker 5: This is the fruit of all this LGBT stuff.
Speaker 2: Two children ages eight and ten killed, seventeen others injured, including fourteen children, and a local hospital is currently treating nine pediatric patients. She worked at that school until twenty twenty one. And so it's all the guns. By the way, this is a heavily Democrat controlled state and Tim Waltz as a governor and when he was running as the running mate of Lala Harris, remember we played for you the things that he had done to support all of this training insanity, and how he had they brought in. Remember that child the parents brought in that was about eight or nine years old. And this child is like, you know, on the ground with a stuffed animal, can't really communicate, the reporter saying, so are you happy about this? You know, they tried to the parents had pushed this gender change on this young child that's still clinging to Teddy Bear.
Speaker 3: The child has no clue what's really, doesn't really.
Speaker 5: Know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is great, you know, And so they're using this child as a poster child. And it was absolutely reprehensible what Tim Waltz is doing, but that's what they do there. And with a heavily democrat state like that, you know that they've got a lot of gun control laws. And the guns were all purchased legally, and he had quite a few of them. He had rifle, pistol, handgun, all these different things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some kind of ar platform, a shotgun, a revolver, and a semi automatic handgun of some variety. At least four the.
Speaker 2: As this is described by the Sun of the UK. They said he could be heard maniacally giggling while muttering all the and showing off the writings that he had put on labels and stuff that people that he hated, people that he wanted to kill. The video was scheduled ahead of time to upload at the time of the shooting. One of the things when I glanced at it, he had written down, you know, prayers for the victims. I mean, it's just totally schizophrenic, all over the place. It's all multiple personalities. It's all over the.
Speaker 3: Place, from you know, again, people he wants to kill, to slurs to.
Speaker 2: The people he respected, like Natalie Rupp now, who is the Nashville trainee killer that the liberal Nashville Police Department and the Biden FBI worked so hard to keep the training festo.
Speaker 5: Of her away from everybody.
Speaker 3: Actually, one of the sites I looked at, one of the people had gone through at the video that he posted and trans copy, transscribed, transcribed, copied down his diary, and it is incredibly disturbing and sick. Just I'll become death, you know, I'm going to kill all these people. Just awful.
Speaker 5: He also had.
Speaker 2: Unibomber ted Kaczynski's name one of these things, and the shooter who shot up the the Pittsburgh Synagogue Robert Bowers murdered of loving people in placial worship there in twenty eighteen. So these are his heroes. And he goes dressed in all black and shoots from the outside into the church, kind of like they did in the Texas shooting.
Speaker 3: He was obsessed with school shootings. He even talked about in the journal how he hoped to see one more before he went and did his. I hope someone does another one. Hope someone does another one before I do mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why he doesn't deserve a lot of attention, because I wanted to believe that at And of course, I guess your theology would depend on what level you think this guy is demonically influenced. Certainly that's what's driving this, And you know, the question is at what level and how directly that demonic influence is operating on him. But this whole program of LGBT is exactly that. And I think that they're going to be repeatedly the ones who are attacking church schools and things like this, the school which has students ranging from preschool to eighth grade. And so again he gets he blockades the doors and shoots from the outside in dressed all in black. He used pieces of wood the barricade the doors closed. And this is from the sun of the UK. They say, his motivation is still unclear. That's what they want you to believe. I mean, it was really obvious, but the FBI doesn't want you to know that. That's still the way they're operating in the mainstream media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless they're the ones that are setting someone up and driving them to it. Yeah, motivations are unclear. But when they do it, don't worry. It's like, oh, it's because you know, he's an evil white guy that was a racist or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, he does this in a heavily Democrat state. There's a lot of gun control laws. He doesn't violate any of those gun controls gun control laws, but he has violated all the laws of sanity in God. And so the Democrats don't want this to people of the science, they said, because they don't want you talking about the LGBT issue here. They but still you've got Democrats, and Democrats have already jumped in on the gun side. Amy Klobuchar, who is from Minnesota, as well as Chuck Schumer, who always jumps on these things right away. They both came out talking about need for more gun control. But again it was in Tim Waltz's territory. There, he said in his manifesto, I'm feeling good about Annunciation. That's the name of the church school that he shot up there. It seems like a good combo of easy attack for him and devastating tragedy. I want to do some more research. I have concerns about finding a large enough group of people to kill. I want to avoid any parents, but pre and post school dropout, said one page of his note. Maybe I could attack an event at the on site church. I think attacking a large group of kids coming in from recess is my best plan. Then from there I can go inside and kill going for as long as I can. Video appeared to show a drawing of the church and then showed someone stabbing the drawing repeatedly as they quietly said, I'm going to kill myself. This is deeply insane, and then lance show the picture of the mia Ferra. The MAA Fair article showed that picture of what she looks like. Mia Ferra immediately jumped in as well, she's got her hair braided and she looks like some kind of a horror.
Speaker 5: Version of Pippy Longs talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the years have not been kind to her, nor has her political activism, and I'm not being too kind to her either. I guess she didn't wait before blaming Republicans and the NRA for the mass shooting at the church. Well, you could blame the tranny industrial complex and these politicians like Waltz who virtue signal about it and push it so heavily, And so she just puts out a whole bunch of a stream of words. Children gun down, two dead, two children in critical condition, high velocity gun. It's amazing to me how these people like to focus on the speed of.
Speaker 5: The bullet, as if that makes the relations different.
Speaker 3: So fast and then that's a bullets are supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rational gun laws desperately needed, but these people are taking money, millions and bribes from gun makers and n RA.
Speaker 4: We need humane, slow moving bullets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's one of the things I remember from the book Dune when I read it back in college. And they had these personal shields, but they had a way to get around. They had very slow moving bullets that would gradually go through the shield, but it would stop it if it's going really fast. Kind of like, what was it? What do you call those those fluids that do the same kind of thing that actually got anyway. Just hours after the shooting, Chuck Schumer came out and said we must do more to stop going violence to my best in New York. Accident and Amy Klobuchar, who's there from Minnesota, said, I've made this clear and again there'll be time to talk about this, but we need better laws on the books nationally. Well, we got the best law in the book. It's called the Second Amendment. It just can't be local states. It's got to be nationally on these assault weapons.
Speaker 5: Maybe what we do.
Speaker 2: Is maybe we make it child abuse to to groom these kids into the satanic.
Speaker 5: Cult of the LGBT.
Speaker 2: Maybe that would be the answer, because we always had guns. What we didn't have when I was a kid was trendies who are demonic and who hated any manifestation they thought they saw of God anywhere.
Speaker 3: But it is there is Again, this is something that is a recent development. Trans thing came to public consciousness around twenty fifteen twenty sixteen. Before then, it was kind of on the fringes. It was there, but it wasn't something the mainstream ever talked about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, only Donald Trump was the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then all of a sudden, twenty fifteen hits and it becomes the only thing anyone is allowed to talk about. You have to have a position on it. And since then we have seen them go completely and utterly insane with you know, they're given attention, they're catered to, and this is what happens.
Speaker 2: This is what I remember the first time somebody did a report on that about twenty fifteen at info Wars, and I was really dismissed if I said, you don't need to get into that bizarre nonsense to get views. That's not you know, let's not go there.
Speaker 3: And sadly we all went there.
Speaker 2: It was just too perverted and weird that I couldn't believe that it would go mainstream. It's just that's my own personal bias on it. But yeah, Chuck Schumer, you know we could. We don't want to talk about SSR. I don't want to talk about drugs, and we don't want to talk about the trainees and the rest of that stuff, the mind games and the drugs that are coming from the government. Those are the things that have changed that the guns have not changed. As a matter of fact, guns are not as prevalent as they used to be, and quite frankly, it's sad that there wasn't more security there. As I said when I first heard this that it was at a church church, I didn't know anything about it or the specifics of it. But churches are going to be targets and they have to learn to defend themselves because guess what, the police are not going to do it. They're not going to defend you as an individual. They're not going to defend your family. They're not going to defend your church either. That's your responsibility to do that, and you're going to have to think about how best to do that. There's no perfect way to do it. And even in a defense scenario, even when people were trained and armed in a church, as we've seen in that one church in Texas, you can have somebody come in and get a essentially a sucker punch off. They can get the first shot off and they can kill somebody, but you can take them down before they shoot up the entire congregation. That's the world that we're living. Let's be realistic about it. Before any details were released on what weapons were used, or how weapons or how they were acquired, Schumer used a post on X to push for gun control. He also pushed for gun control before the facts are known following the Midland Odessa, Texas shooting that occurred in twenty nineteen. He specifically pushed for universal background checks before anything was known regarding how the attacker acquired his firearm. They've got their agenda and they want to just push it through regardless of whether it was applicable or not.
Speaker 3: The facts don't matter. Simply, look, a gun was used in a crime, and therefore we need to get rid of guns. That's all it is. It's as simple as that. They hate guns and they will do any they can to get.
Speaker 5: Rid of them.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the individual involved here, Robert, had a history of mental health issues, as evidenced by disturbing writings and videos found on his devices, and had a history of advocating for LGBT equality using violence, as evidenced by stickers and writings found on and it says here this is a raw story on their devices. I refused to use this guy's pronouns, but they call him her and they use instead of his they say their devices. In this particular case, that might actually be right, because there's more than one person in there.
Speaker 3: I think they are a legion exactly.
Speaker 2: So the name of the shooter is Robin Westman. No, it's Robert Westman. The suspect was said to be in their early twenties, no, his early twenties. Westman left behind a lot of videos and writings that are described as disturbing, suicidal fantasies, and ammunition that was labeled with those whom the shooter intended to use it on. It includes one reading quote for the children. Another one said where is your God? Another one said six million was not enough? Another one said kill Donald Trump, Rip and care.
Speaker 3: So rip and Terear is a reference to the Doom video game series. So it's another internet meme.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well thanks for letting me know. I had no idea what that was about. Yeah, so, well, I know this could be a couple of drag queens. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, this guy is just all over the place. It's just if you watch the video, he's saying things like skibbity skibbity, and you know, just making Internet references as he's talking about, Oh, I can't wait to murder these kids. I'm gonna do it tomorrow. This was demonic. This guy was severely mentally ill and insane.
Speaker 2: I think it's another to be charged as an accessory to the fact. She encouraged this stuff and she knew what condition this.
Speaker 5: Guy was in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't treat mental illness by saying, yeah, give in to it, that's right. Yeah, you don't find a murderer and say, you know what, that's you know, I know you really want to kill these people. I know the voices are telling you to do it, so you should. You should. Absolutely, they're right.
Speaker 2: If you got some killer who is serial killer, sequentially killing people and burying them in the backyard, and the mother kind of knows about Norman but doesn't call the police, you know, she is an accessory to the fact and ought to be charged that way. Please say he wasn't on the radar. But the next FBI agent disagreed. He said, well, somebody knew that. Somebody would be his mother. He said there are online notes to friends and family that mentioned the pain that he was living with. He didn't want to live in pain anymore. He knew their actions would his actions. I'm sorry, their actions is what says. What it means is his actions. They knew that his actions would accept his friends and family, and that the suspect intended to take his own life. I mean, just look at that sentence as a form of insanity that they're trying to push on us. Westman knew their actions would upset their friends and family, and the suspect intended to take their own life. It's insanity right there, being pushed on all of us.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: The whole pronown thing is he advocated using violence to promote the LGBT. He had a sticker saying protect Equality at all costs with an automatic weapon over a Pride flag, indicating that he was prepared to use violence and support of their cause, in other words, his cause. I'm disgusted with all this stuffs. So horrific to see these young children murdered like that. Like I said about that trainee in Nashville, how does somebody walk up to this guy did it from a distance. But the girl that was in Nashville, she walks up to a nine year old child and shoots them in the face. How insane is that? And doing it repeatedly? The several of them. How in the world can you get to that state? I just don't understand it at all. We got some comments.
Speaker 3: There, Yeah, we do. A Syrian girl the demonic shooter, said he felt bugs under the skin. Sounds like extreme DTS, like maybe a reaction to a drug like an SSRI. I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 2: Those are one of the things. Kim, what's that said about her husband who committed suicide based on SSRI withdrawal, said he felt like he had his skin was on fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he continuedly talks about, Oh, I'm severely depressed. I'm so depressed. So it would be surprised if they had him on medication for something.
Speaker 2: And let me just say that personally, I don't see these things as two separate, distinct categories.
Speaker 5: I think that.
Speaker 2: When the writers of the Testament called it pharmachia and it was translated as sorcery, I think they saw this as all one, unified whole. Yeah, those snogenic drugs as well as the demonic stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 3: BT Taylor says BT Taylor two for six. Good movie David is talking about is nefarious?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's it, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: There we go, good catch. Good catch and Max love how these leftists always run out crying gun control and until the death, until the details come out, and it's always one of their kept classes in big pharma. So they slink away and hope no one notices.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got it does work.
Speaker 2: And I gotta say, just going back to Nefarious, that was an excellent film and it was done without much of a budget because it's mostly done in one room with the guy dialoguing with the psychologist, and it's amazing to see this just for the acting, and it had an interesting plot twist as well. Document it.
Speaker 3: We've got nights of the storm because the videos this will be used to push internet. ID already saw Cen and talking about what can we do you to identify these things ahead of time? Well, yeah you can't, because he said he scheduled it. This thing wasn't live. Now, I suppose you could be using some kind of AI content. ID.
Speaker 2: You're right, Jason, they will do that, but just like doing a background check for shooters, right, it is the same type of thing. It's not going to stop this, and you know.
Speaker 3: It's that simply means they just won't upload these things beforehand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: And they'll be able to say, oh new, nobody knew that type of thing, even though we took it down.
Speaker 5: But it's just another.
Speaker 2: They always use problems real or in these cases like this, something that they created as an excuse for what their real agenda has always been.
Speaker 3: Jason's right, A p rumble seat also shades with the Manchurian candidate as per depths of mind controlled drug inducer. Otherwise, people aren't usually born like this. It's socially engineered and indoctrinated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And that was one of the things when I saw Tim Waltz, Will you talk about social engineering and indoctrination? It was all over that event. You know, here's this friendly little grandpa telling you, yes, your child is in the wrong body, and it's like, well.
Speaker 3: You should mutilate them. That's right, You're a good parent for doing that.
Speaker 2: The most disgusting things that I'd seen.
Speaker 3: Was Tim Waltz is such an unlikable cretan and Max Well, they're always on big pharma. It's not about mental health. It's about how some people are massively screwed up by these drugs. Studies have proven this over and over again.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, if he had known mental issues. He may have been seeing somebody. They probably did give him and that's that's all right, especially if he was depressed, suicidal or whatever. That's the thing that pushes them over.
Speaker 3: Con think, thank you very much for the tip, he says, hit that thumbs up. We appreciate ate a con thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, thank you very much. Getting at the end of the month. And Brandon Bennett he should have killed himself and then.
Speaker 3: The kids there you go, switch the order of operations there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, next time, friendly tip to these training killers. Okay, we're going to take a quick break and folks will come back. You want to talk about what's going on with the CDC with R F K Junior. Is there is this stuff real or is it a head fake and a misdirection.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: M h m.
Speaker 2: Hm h.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 6: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think, with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt.
Speaker 3: With the mcguffin logo in blue.
Speaker 6: But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the David Knightshow dot com. You should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone.
Speaker 4: Hoodies are so beautiful.
Speaker 6: I'd wear something other than green mill Arry cosplay to my various gallas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 3: Welcome back. We've got more comments to get through. Chev Ken says Trump will probably ban gun parts through executive orders again Yeahency, Yeah yeah, or something like a red flag law.
Speaker 2: I don't trust him at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, personally, I think though maybe if you're are trans maybe you don't get to buy guns. You know, perhaps that screams ah crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: No, Well, that's been one thing that's come out as a kind of a benefit of the Trump administration. Not that I think that Trump has any personal convictions against this LGBT stuff. Exactly the opposite. In Milania, have hoarded them heavily, have sold pride merchandise themselves, and Trump was one of the first people to want to put a man in a woman's beauty contest. However, he's smart enough to throw some red meat to his base, and with the exception of Jeffrey Epstein, you know he can do some of these some of these things that people liked him to see.
Speaker 3: Mark Young twelve. It was the slow blade that could penetrate the shield in Dune.
Speaker 2: Ah. Yes, yes, my memory is a little bit foggy. It was probably about fifty plus years ago that I read that book.
Speaker 5: And I haven't seen the movies since then.
Speaker 2: Thank you for clarifying that and helping to take helping to clarify my foggy memory there.
Speaker 4: But you might have been thinking of, like I believe there is a bladed drone thing to slowly attack someone from a distance.
Speaker 2: No, I just remembered it as a shield that only worked when the projectile was slow. I didn't remember it as a knife. But you know that's it's.
Speaker 3: Interesting KWD sixty eight. For many years you could buy a Tommy gun and all sorts of guns in the Sears catalog, easy access and no mass shootings. But the culture wasn't broken like now.
Speaker 2: Yes, and of course it's still not illegal to own fully automatic weapons. They just harass you like they do with a silencer or something like that. And of course all that stuff everybody got excited about that was the Trump's big beautiful bill, but he got taken out before they passed it. Yeah, so you can't still have to go through a hassle and get on the list and all the rest of stuff in order to not blow your ears out.
Speaker 5: What is this stuff?
Speaker 3: You make sure you eventually go deaf? Yeah, ap rumblest Teal lets it slip connection between transhumanism and transgender it's social engineering folks on steroids to satisfy cult insanity and proof of how the uniparty works in tandem. And they've got a link there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have an update today about Peter Teele and about the types of things that he's doing in Washington. He's setting up a permanent presence there with a very small private group that people are calling a kind of a tech builder berg. But of course he and Alex Scarp, the CEO of Palenteer, and he was Teal was kind of the organizing intra capitalists for that abomination. They have firmly ensconced themselves as the leadership of the actual Builderberg as well. So this is yet another one, and they're talking about how the real value of it is the secrecy, and it's like, yeah, we know, we've.
Speaker 3: Got knights of the storm. When seconds count, police are minutes away, that's right, that's right. We were all dead. We had gun racks with guns in our trucks in high school circa nineteen ninety eight. Now those are long gone, long long gone.
Speaker 2: Have long guns and long gone. Yeah, and that whole thing what Jason said about when seconds count, police are minutes away, that's a good way to put it. You know, We've had a lot of situations, even the one in Nashville. The police got there very very quickly, you know, and commended for how quickly they got there and how quickly they took that person out, But it was already a lot of people had been killed. You know, if you don't have somebody there who has the ability to engage, you know, what the police did in Nashville was very, very different than what happened that the Marjorie Douglas Stoneman or whatever. The Parkland again, what does the matter with me today? They had a school officer there who was in charge of security, and he ran away. So you know, it's like I said at the time, it says the difference between the hero and an ordinary person. Ordinary person is going to run away from the gunfire. Hero runs to it to try to stop it. But that's one of the reasons why you want to have teachers who are armed, because it's not heroic to defend your own life. And if the teacher is armed and knows how to use the gun and is in the classroom, they're going to do They're going to defend their life and also at the same time the lives of the children around them, and they don't have to be an altruistic hero. They're trying to save their own life. That's why it's so important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's if you cannot protect yourself, there's nothing you can do at all. I'm Marty, good to see you, and thank you very much.
Speaker 2: That's very generous.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it, says Christine Jorgensen never killed anyone the good old days of a Unicorn. I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: That Christine Jorgenson, I think was one of the first trainees out there. That's why I think I don't remember a great deal about him or her, but they were pushing this stuff back in the seventies.
Speaker 5: They had.
Speaker 3: It's been on the fringes for a long long time, but as a general rule, society was too normal to want to have anything to do with it. You'd see it crop up in TV shows here and the.
Speaker 2: Remember they had a movie called Myra Breckinridge, which I never saw, but they took the person who was the sex symbol at the time, Quel Welch, and she was somehow And I don't know if she was supposed to be, if the guy was supposed to become Quel Welch or something.
Speaker 5: That would have been a bit of a stretch, literally, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think so. Yeah, it's in a lot of different TV shows from the early thousands, but it generally just crops up as a side thing. So they've been using it, you know, TV and movies to normalize it for a long time. But it just fully exploded and took over everything about ten years ago, which I mean, that's what they do. Once they kind of infiltrated the fringes and reached some sort of saturation.
Speaker 2: Well it goes, it goes to a preparation stage.
Speaker 3: It reaches a saturation point and then all of a sudden, it's everywhere.
Speaker 5: Also they call it programming.
Speaker 3: Exactly original, babe. Yep, shooting will ramp up already, have martial law in some cities, martial law coming everywhere soon, and the goal will be to take all guns. Don't think this wasn't planned by an alphabet office.
Speaker 5: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 3: And KWD sixty eight says about having guns in school, we did in eighty six as well. I saw one boy bring a gun to school and sell it to another who took it home on the bus. He said the bus driver made him leave it up front until he got off the bus. Yeah, sure you can bring it, but you're just gonna have to leave it here with me.
Speaker 2: I remember there was a novel that was about the pushback. It was after things at Waco and things like that happened, and it was about a guy who attacks the government and a terrorist thing. But he's the hero of the story and it's called Unintended Consequences, And in it, throughout the whole novel, they're talking about how they're cutting down freedoms, especially Second Amendment freedoms, and they talk about how just same type of thing on an airplane, you know, he said, I'm remember back in the sixties when I flew and if you're going on a hunting trip, you could take the gun with you on board the plane. You would just have to hand it to the stewardess and she would put it in the closet up front or something like that. You know. But it wasn't you know, the paranoid that you got from the TSI Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, DeFi tyrants seventeen seventy six, says the same self righteous sobs who claim to be so upset about two children being murdered are the same evil sobs who cheer for the murder of fifty million children in their mother's womb through abortion. Yes, the children murdered through abortion are dissolved, ripped apart, dismembered and tortured to death. Hypocrites.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they are rip in terror.
Speaker 3: A Syrian girl says, So, I wonder how the mother is processing all this. Is she regretful that she enabled her sons insanity or in total denial? I saw her happy retirement photo and she seemed so normal. That's the thing is a lot of these it's generally women that indulge this kind of thing do seem very normal. They're you know, involved in school, they're involved with you know, local anything, it could be anything, And it's just they want they give into societal pressure. They want to be seen as caring and loving and accepting and instead of actually.
Speaker 2: Well, and there's a certain social credit that comes with a lot of them for having a child that is like this, especially if you're in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think a lot of it is they want to be like the Hollywood celebrities they see, you know, they fantasize their entire life about oh well if I could just have that life. Well, one thing you can do, you know, take on part of that lifestyle, is well you can trans your kid, because it seems like fifty percent of all the kids in Hollywood are trans.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when when you're in Hollywood and you meet with your friends, you can talk about your wonderful trans kid and show just how open minded liberal work.
Speaker 3: And I'm such a wonderful understanding person. Look, I don't really get it, but I'm supportive. I'm so supportive. Yeah, this is what that support leads to. Brian and Den McCartney. Almost every teacher here is a groomed liberal loon. They emptied the public cess pools of ten yured old school teachers decades ago.
Speaker 2: It's been going that way for a very long time. And it's kind of a you know when you look at people go through the school system and then they go to college, and they go through this college experience, and then they come back and they go through the school system again, and it just all of it is pushing them in this one direction in terms of liberal So it's just like constantly recycling and intensifying the filth and so I have to do this recycling stuff for a long time.
Speaker 5: That's what you wind up.
Speaker 3: With, distilling the ultimate Marxist.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's like a distillation process. You get all common sense and all references to Christ watched out of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, random repete.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you end up with these you know, twenty something year old women with the you know, trans flag up on the wall saying this is the flag we salute in my classrooms.
Speaker 2: Well, actually it's somebody that we knew really well in college. Was a teacher just retired, and you know, she spent her entire working life in the schools. And it's most one of the craziest raving liberals I've ever seen in my life. She was normal when we knew were you know, in college, before she got involved in that. It really does intensify it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a friend from high school who I believe you've mentioned him on the air before he became a teacher and is now extremely leftist. He was a normal person a decade ago.
Speaker 2: These institutions are horrible. I mean, if they do that to adults, think about what they.
Speaker 5: Do the kids.
Speaker 3: Don't put your kids into these Marxist seminaries.
Speaker 2: Not only that, but we should shut them down. They're making they're making homes unaffordable with the property taxes.
Speaker 4: And was the mother a school teacher?
Speaker 2: She worked at the school. I don't know she was staff or a teacher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't find any specific details about that. The real Octo Spook says teachers are our greatest failure to children, all the entire school system in general. And max problem is when the suspect. The problem is when suspect someone has issues, they drug them up, and for probably ten to twenty percent of people, it makes them crazier. It's a very large percentage.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of the way it is the most pharmaceuticals. You hear them with her, Ask your doctor commercials you're taking it, let's say, for indigestion. You know, one of the side effects may be intense indigestion, you know, so intensifies whatever you're taking it for instead of curing it.
Speaker 3: If you're crazy, this may make you crazier. Shab five. We thank you very much. That is incredibly generous. We really do appreciate it. So it's thankful to be listening to the night boys this morning.
Speaker 2: Well let's get preciated. Have you here, what's happening at the CDC? And again Susan Monaaz, who I had no love for. This is somebody who is who has been in the darkest corners of this public health dictatorship for the longest time, very concerned about her appointment, so much so that I thought, this is a plan, you know, to put this other guy up that MAGA would like, who is something of a vaccine skeptic, and then pull the rug out from underneath him as he's on his way to his confirmation hearings. And he was going to toe the line with him, but they pulled the rug on him, and they put this woman in who has been at the top of the deep state for the longest time, and places like ARPA, h like DARPA, but for health and other issues like that, pushing mRNA and artificial intelligence, which was near and dear to Trump's heart. But it appears that there was something of a personal disagreement between her and RFK Junior after he had showered massive praise on her when she was first put in. I mean, you look at her background and it's like, how could you say anything nice.
Speaker 5: About her background and her career.
Speaker 2: The White House and Department of HHS, which oversees CDC, did not immediately respond to requests for comments. The official has spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive personnel matter. Trump had nominated Monarez, a longtime federal government scientist, put the scientists in their quotes after withdrawing his first pick, former Republican Congressman Dave Weldon, who was criticized for his views on vaccines and autism. Monarez was confirmed in July. She had scheduled an agency wide call on Monday, but that was canceled on Friday. According to several CDC employees who spoken condition of anonymity. They mentioned that over and over again. That's the Washington Post. And she wasn't the only one who left. Others followed her. And apparently what happened was she was called to DC and to talk to RFK Junior, and he said, I've got some people here that I want you to fire. She refused to fire them. He fired her, and then some of these other people have walked out in sympathy. Her departure was quickly followed by the resignation of several high level veteran agency officials, leaving the CDC leaderless. At a perilous time, says CNN. Perilous time. They got something planned for us. I say, good riddance, get rid of them all, get rid of the entire CDC.
Speaker 3: We'll take our chances with the peril.
Speaker 5: Yes, the CDC.
Speaker 4: Do you feel so unsafe knowing that the viruses are coming and we have no CDC director to stand between them and us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the contagion direct place. But the CDC has for the longest time been a big seller of vaccines, making a lot of money out of it. It's this quasi government, quasi private thing, and they wear a military unit. It's a cesspool of an example of everything that's wrong with Washington federal government. The whole thing should go morale, which is already after deep staff cuts. This spring plummeted after a gunman open fire on the agency's main campus on August eighth. Evidently that's what they're referring to seeing in a perilous time. This person shot up to the building and just took shots from a long distance away. He just had the building, shot up the building. He didn't shoot anybody that was there.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure he killed a cop, if memory serves, wasn't that one of the ones that happened.
Speaker 2: Was that in case the cop engagement.
Speaker 3: I think he killed one cop and then was killed by the others, if memory served.
Speaker 2: But he was angry at the CDC for the Trump shot and kind of a metaphor form MAGA, right, We're going to take our anger out on a building instead of the people actually produced the bio weapon. And he's probably a Trump supporter as well, but he doesn't really understand who's responsible, so HHS said in a post. Susan Monarez is no longer director of the CDC. We thank her for her dedicated service to the American people. Yeah, thank you, thanks a lot for what you did. RFK Junior has full confidence in his team. The CDC will continue to be vigilant in protecting Americans against infectious diseases at home and abroad. Let me just say, you know, when we look at the CDC, these vaccines and the viruses I can't recommend highly enough and they need to get them back on. The Baileys and Samantha Bailey and her husband I can't remember his first name. I remember her name because she goes by Sam Bailey. She's not a trendy. But they wrote a book, No More Pandemics, And if you understand just how shaky the entire quote unquote science of virology is, how unproven all of their assumptions are, there will be no more pandemics because the pandemics are something that does not reflect reality, but reflects their statements on public health controllers. Monreez Is Attorneys.
Speaker 3: Just to let people know, the interview you did with the Baileys is called silencing dissent. Doctor Sam Bailey's license ripped fortifying covid lies. At least that's one of them that you did.
Speaker 2: Yes, I should get him back on though, because things are always being updated. Monreez's attorneys said in a statement, doctor Monreez has neither resigned nor received notification from the White House that she has been fired, and as a person of integrity and devoted to science, she will not resign. So what's going on with this? Now You've got people but Trump is getting rid of or RFK Junior that she works for, supposedly again, I wonder if she's going.
Speaker 5: To make the case, well, we're a private agency.
Speaker 2: You can't fire me like the Metal Reserve, because it is, like I said, this kind of quasi public, quasi private institution, which is one hundred percent outside of the Constitution. So they refer to her throughout this CNA article as departed as dearly departed, I guess shortly after Monareza's departure was confirmed Wednesday. So she's not resigned. She says, she's not been fired, but she has departed. Three other top CDC officials also announced that they were leaving the agency's Chief Medical Officer and Deputy Director of Programs and Science CDC Elector Exactly, the director of the National Center for Ammunisation Respiratory Diseases, and the director of the National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases. Well, there you go. We are at a perilous time. We're open to a zombie apocalypse any day now.
Speaker 3: No, not the zombie apocalypse. It'll be so cringe. Those went out of style in like two thousand and nine.
Speaker 5: Did you say something less.
Speaker 4: Anyway for dearly departed CDC director.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the good of the nation and the world.
Speaker 5: Loll.
Speaker 2: The science at CDC should never be censored or subject to political pauses and interpretations, one person said in his resignation email to staff that was shared with CNN. Just think about the hypocrisy, the rank hypocrisy, and that for the good of the nation of the world, nobody was allowed to talk about either their imaginary pandemic or their real bioweapon. They were going to be the main sellers of They have the audacity to say that, you know, we are science and we're going to shut you up. Vaccines save lives. This is indisputable. No, it's not well established scientific facts, she said. But actually they should put she lied. Informed consent and shared decision making must focus not only on the risk. Informed consent. This is the first time I've ever seen anybody at the CDC mentioned informed consent, but also the true life saving benefits that vaccines provide to individuals and communities, save the life of the community. That's whole idea behind public health. We don't care about you. You're just a member of the herd, and the herd needs immunity. As I've said before, that's just an abstraction to control you. It's ultimately about the individual. If the individuals and the herd are not healthy, then the herd is not healthy. If they don't have immunity to a disease, then the herd cannot acquire immunity to the disease. And if your vaccines convey immunity, you wouldn't have to hit people with them multiple times. Except it's about profit, which we're going to see here in a moment. The while it's an important to question and analyze research, this must be done only by experts with the right skills and experience. Trust us, we're the authorities. That is the antithesis of the scientific method. So don't talk about science and say only experts can investigate this stuff. If you can explain it to a lay person, you don't understand it, and they don't even want to try to explain it to a lay person. Just you know, do it because I say so. It's an argument from authority, from academia.
Speaker 3: It's truly amazing how utterly ineffectual so many allegedly highly educated people are at explaining anything to the normal person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're completely and utterly only capable of thinking about in terms of their own jargon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, which means that they don't really understand the issue. If they can understand that, they could explain it to an eight year old.
Speaker 3: Or they're specifically rapid it in jargon that you don't understand to keep you from being able to understand it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, explain it to me, lady, like I'm an eight year old, And then tell me about the tests that you have run on these things to test their safety, to test their efficacy. Tell me about how you isolated the virus. Oh, that's why you didn't isolate it, did you. So people are being supposedly inoculated against something that they haven't even isolated and identified properly according to scientific methods of observation. Hourly then said that misinformation has already cost lives, signing a record high number of measles cases in the US this year. Well, nobody died with me. Yeah, not even the two cases that they mislabeled as deaths from measles. Those have been debunked as a lie. But even if those were true, two people from the most and they continually said that measles the most contagious disease we have anywhere. Well, if that's the case, why didn't we have a global pandemic once it raised its head again? It was very localized and small in terms of the spread. It didn't go over the entire country. And we think about that we have the most contagious disease according to them, And yet you know, we had Trump's HHS Pharmaceuticals are alex Zar who declared a pandemic for the entire United States after they had about two or three they said cases where they real or not? And yet that supposedly quickly spread throughout the entire country. And yet measles are supposed to be more contagious and didn't spread throughout the entire country. And you had two people, but they alleged died. That has been completely debunked by the families, by doctors who were in attendance. But even if that were true, look at the millions, tens of millions of people that have been killed by their vaccines, killed by their ventilators, and all their pandemic measures that have happened. There's a lot more people just in the last year that continue to be killed by the ongoing knock on side effects of these bioweapons, as well as the boosters that they continue to.
Speaker 3: Get, or probably just about any drug that they bring to market. I would be surprised if there is any drug that is sold that you need a prescription for that does not kill more than two people.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, or do unbelievable harm to people that they don't warn you about. Talk to me about informed consent. What cynical liars?
Speaker 3: These people a lance? Real quick? Do you think you would rather get the measles or go through what you went through with the antibiotic again, ziprobe.
Speaker 4: We need a black label for measles?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, the issue is that they had a black label on that drug, and you had a doctor who casually prescribed that, like he's given somebody docs a cyclone or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here you go whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he didn't inform you about the.
Speaker 4: Thing from the doctor or from the pharmacist.
Speaker 2: No, it is untenable to serve an organization that has not afforded the opportunity to discuss decisions of scientific and public health importance released under the Moniker of CDC, said one of the people who resigned. The lack of communication by HHS and other CDC political leadership that culminates in social media posts announcing major policy changes without prior notice, a disregard of normal communication channels and common sense. Having to retrofit analyzes and policy actions to match inadequately thought out announcements. Is poorly scripted videos or pagelong exposts should not be how organizations function. And yet that is exactly what they did. When their own internal tests started showing the link to autism, they went back and changed it all right, and to cover it up, they said, we're responsible for the health of the people, and that's not the way that we should function. No, you're not responsible for our help. You're responsible for the diseases that are afflicting us in epidemic proportions. The real epidemic is autism. And you don't even want to talk about that. You don't want to show the research that you've done. You've spun that and lied about that. And the one thing that gets the Senator Cassidy and these other people who are covering for the vaccine industry. You even talk about doing some research on why we have an epidemic of autism, and these people go ballistic. They don't want you to even look at that. That shows their hand right there. If they had any concern about health of people, they would want to know what is causing this. But they want to shut down all research into autism. It's kind of like the smoking gun of a murderer, I think when you see that. So the director of the Office of Public Health, Data Surveillance and Technology also left the CDC on Wednesday, said our agency is crumbling.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 2: You should all go to jail. Set a source within CDC. All of our top people who kept us protected are being taken out by this new administration from twisting science for their agenda. Science is data and facts. We're simple people that way. We trust numbers and facts. I don't trust any of the facts. So called facts are numbers from these twisted liars. I tell you the total projection of these people.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: It came soon after Kennedy summoned Monarez to Washington, demanded that you fire these people that I've just been reading clips from. According to two people familiar with the matter, she refused angering Kennedy and triggering his move to remove her. He should have fired her from the very beginning, but instead he praised her when she was put in place. Monareds also clashed with Kenny and his team over vaccine policies, including an impending announcement they could draw links between immunization and autism. They are preparing this RFK Junior is kind of preparing the public hinting that it's something external to the kids that is causing autism. In other words, is not some kind of a genetic defect or anything. And of course everybody knows that when you look at something that is exploded like that, and Trump has echoed that they're going to be revealing that sometime in September, so we'll see what's actually said about that. CDC's kept it hidden for decades. They should be punished for the epidemic of autism. Think about how they have harmed people with this. It is truly amazing. I keep thinking back to that case here in Tennessee, where the judge decided that these two kids in a divorce case that all the kids need to be caught up on their vaccines, and one of the kids who had the most severe reaction to it is now has fully grown. Child now has to be kept in a diaper all the time, and his father has to take care of him and support the kids because a mother who vaccinated them in order to get custody then abandoned them after this child got that severe autism.
Speaker 3: Well, probably taking the children is more about getting back at the dad than it was ever about her desire to actually take care of the children, and as such.
Speaker 2: She got what she wanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real quick, before we move on, there's a comment here from Brandon Grateful Baptist. I have it here on my screen says, I agree with a lot of what you say, but I'm on medications. Unfortunately, I truly exhausted every way I could, but I have to pay rent and I'm in a great deal of physical pain every moment of every day. Please pray for me. So I just want to make sure that we got that. Yes, So please do pray for Brandon Grateful Baptist again. Once you've exhausted everything else. There may not be any other options for what you need than some pharmaceuticals. Yes, I think again you should be able to make that choice. It should be an informed decision. If there's something out there, Even if the consequences, even with the side effects are really bad, they may not be as bad as what you're dealing with, and you should be allowed to make that decision for yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, going back for many years, you know, when you look at the cancer industry and the pain and the nausea that they put people through with chemotherapy and things like that, I always felt that if somebody wanted to take a chance on some new drug hoping that it's going to be a miracle, they should be allowed to do that or in a terminal situation, and if there's something that they know they can help them in terms of nausea, like medical marijuana was rumored to be, they should be able to do that without fear of going to jail. I remember the case of Peter McWilliams, who was he was an LGBT activist that was in the Libertarian Party, and he he got AIDS and he found that the only thing that could keep him from throwing up constantly was medical marijuana, and he wrote about it publicly, and so they made a public example of him, and the judge threw him in jail and so that he could not get access to marijuana, and he died on his own vomit in the jail cell. And that's you know, that's that's the drug war for you.
Speaker 3: That's the government nothing but murdering.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm not going to judge you or anybody for the medications that you take. That is a personal decision that you should be free to make on that.
Speaker 5: And I will.
Speaker 2: Pray for you, and you know, explore all the different spiritual issues with this, whatever they is that you were dealing with. There may be some help that is there as well. So because God is ultimately the one who heals, who gives us life, so they said in their comments here, they said, when CDC Director Susan Monreez refused to rubber stamp unscientific, reckless directives and fire dedicated health experts, she chose protecting the public over serving a political agenda. This is not about one official. It is about the systematic dismantling of public health institutions. The silen scene of experts and the dangerous politicization of science.
Speaker 4: So, according to CNN, protecting these bureaucrats from the consequences of their actions is somehow protecting public health, serving public health over the bureaucracy, when she's literally serving the bureaucracy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can confidently say that, you know, people have had mixed results from pharmaceutical drugs, but I can confidently say nobody has been helped by vaccine right, nobody has been helped by that they supposedly even if they were right and they stopped measles, I had measles as a child. It's no big deal, and it's not worth the side effects to have stuff directly injected into your veins. That is something that you ought to think about. When God designed the body, he did not design it to have things directly injected into your veins. And that's a very serious thing. You've got a lot of different levels of protection in your body, the skin, when you breathe in through your nose and things like that to filter out stuff. But this is when they put something into your veins. There's nothing there. There's no bodily system that's there to really help you with that. You're very vulnerable and they take advantage of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's also the fact that you can take steps to mitigate your exposure to you. I don't believe in like I said, don't believe in viruses, but whatever it is that might make you sick, you know, whether it's bacteria, you can mitigate the risk when it comes to colds and other things like that. There's nothing you can do to mitigate the risk of a vaccine once it's in the system. It's just it's playing Russian Roulette and you don't know how it's going to turn out.
Speaker 2: That's right. So we've had Patty Murray, who is a senator from Washington State. She's weighing in on this too. Coursi's Arcay junior Trump administration. But Monreez was Principal Deputy Director and acting director of the CDC from January to March. She has a PhD in microbiology and immune ology, but she is not a medical doctor.
Speaker 5: She just plays one at the CDC.
Speaker 2: This is somebody who pushed artificial intelligence and mRNA. That's why I'm kind of surprised by this because she seemed to fit the pattern of what Trump and his billionaire investors really want, and I thought she was there to. It may be that there's just a personal conflict between her and RFK Junior, and these other people are moving out because they're on her side. Monarez's tenure in government spans Republican and Democrat administrations. Before coming to the CDC, she was Deputy director for Advanced Research Projects Agency for Help That's ARPA H and was founding director of the Center for Innovation at Health Resources and Services Administration. She held other leadership positions at the Department of Homeland Security and the Biomedical Advanced Research Development Authority BARDA. That's what I'm saying. She has the deep state pandemic written all over her. A very dangerous person, and whoever got her in these these be exposed. Where's Laura?
Speaker 3: Lumi when you realize, right, come on, Laura, do it. Maybe you know, maybe she was just too old and unattractive for Trump. Maybe he's just going to start staffing the entire government with nothing, but you know, like attractive, young blonde. Yeah, he has she's old, gotta go, gotta go, She's old.
Speaker 2: He had this very uncomfortable eye rolling moment in his three hour live TV cabinet meeting the other day where you start talking about how trankdi he thought Pam Bondi was, and everybody's like, ooh, it's awkward.
Speaker 4: Well, guess it explains why she has her job exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Oh she looked great, let's hire her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The day of her swearing in, Kennedy had said that Monreez had unimpeachable scientific credentials. No, she should have been impeached based on her LinkedIn profile. That's what if you look at it, it's nothing but a list of the usual suspected organizations.
Speaker 4: If he's talking about like blackmail material, you could not impeach this person. They can't even fire her. That's how connected she is.
Speaker 2: Yeah they Yeah, CNN and the Democrats establishment are just freaked out about this, and you have to take some schadenfreuda out of that fady years, said former director Tom Frieden. For eighty years, CDC has been a beacon of health protection for the US and the world. That beacon is now engrave changer of being extinguished, please endangering all of our health Eroding health protection capacity at the top further undermines trust at a time when it is most needed. If the reports are true, the firing of Susan Monrez represents a very dangerous turn for American health. Yeah, letting people get away from some of these vaccines. If the CDC director was fired because she would not embrace Kennedy's lies about vaccines, we truly have entered a dangerous time for US health and security. The possibility are limitless. They said, Well, what he did was he changed the framework for this. And the bottom line is that, like I said, I suspected when I first saw this on Twitter and respond to it, Yes, say, I said, I think this is all a headfake and deception. And the more I look at it, the more convinced I am that's the case. The FDA rescinded emergency use authorization for COVID nineteen vaccines. Yet, folks, the bio weapon poison is not banned. It's still out there, as Katy said, for people who want it, well, who wants it? The people who have been lied to, who have been gasled. It's like saying we're going to let people have training surgery if they want it. Okay, this is the same equivalent to it the emergency use authorization for COVID vaccines. Once she used to justify broad mandates on the general public during the BID administration is now rescinded. Well, if you go back and look at what happened with the emergency Use authorization, was really to get them a liability protection of the PREP Act. And I remember when I interviewed the individual from Children's Health Defense, her name was Meyer, and she said, they want to get disapproved and put into the children's schedule because if they can get it put into the children's schedule, then their legal immunity is conveyed via this nineteen eighty six Childhood Vaccine Act. And so they were able to do that. They didn't really need to have the Emergency Use authorization anymore.
Speaker 5: There's this overlap there.
Speaker 2: But he said, I promised four things, to end the COVID vaccine mandates, to keep vaccines available to people who want them, especially the vulnerable, to demand placebo controlled trials from companies, and four to end the emergency in a series of FDA actions. Today we accomplished all four goals. That's not true at all. I mean, we still don't have any placebo controlled trials from companies, and this emergency use authorization it's not the same as the decoration of the emergency that was done by the prior HHS guy, so he did. Maybe he removed that executive war that was put in there by the alex' Zar. But nevertheless, they're still making these vaccines available. And I've played this for you once before, but let me just it was a movie that I saw that I thought had a really striking scene. Always remember this scene. And this is a housewife who's kind of going nuts, and at one point she goes to the family dog and she tells him, I'm putting some poison in your milk. If I were you, I wouldn't drink it. But she puts it right in front of him. And that's the analogy I think of what RFK and these other people are doing when they say, well, I wouldn't recommend that you get this mRNA stuff, but if you want it, you can get it.
Speaker 7: I know you're a very wise dog, and the wise must know how to make decisions.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put poison in your milk. Whatever you do is up.
Speaker 2: To you informed consent. She told him you can drink it or you can leave it alone.
Speaker 8: Whatever you do, it's your decision.
Speaker 4: Wait a bit, wasn't their state been removed from the milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that, folks, is what these people are doing. And I think it's as reprehensible as that scene is. So Yeah, I promise people if you want them, if you want them, you can get them, especially the vulnerable people.
Speaker 3: This scene implies that the average American is not as intelligent as a basset hound.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right, one of the dumbest dogs out there. And I can say that as since we had two basst how's At one point we decided to go the other direction with Scout and we got a border call.
Speaker 3: OUTPS a bit too smart for his own good.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 2: He's almost autistic in the way that he gets fixated on something.
Speaker 5: You can get very destructive of that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, the FDA has now issued marketing authorization for those at higher risk. They can get Pfizer or Novavax or modurnam. These vaccines are available for all patients who choose them after consulting with their doctors, who won't be honest enough to tell you, as she told that bassett hound, there's poison in here. I wouldn't take this if I were you, but it's up to you. They won't tell you that there's poisoning in the milk. The American people demanded science, safety, and common sense, and this framework.
Speaker 5: Delivers all three.
Speaker 2: That is total bs from Rfgate Junior. You know, yeah, just for those who want them. And so he's approving these vaccines, but he's putting them there with restrict for age. So those he says they've been a proved for adults who are age sixty five or older and for those who are between the ages of five and sixty four who have at least one underlying condition that puts them at high risks. So this is the game that they played at the very beginning where if you have if you're somebody that's sixty five or older, if you die from their vaccines, they can claim that it wasn't their vaccines, it was your age or underlying conditions. And that's the reason I believe that they're also making it available to the people between the ages of five and sixty four is to protect the vaccine companies who already have legal immunity. But they don't want the public to see that they're killing people these vaccines. They'd love to get rid of the people sixty five and older save on social security, and that's where they started with this whole fake pandemic in the first place. So Americans who are six months and older, those who are twelve years and older can get the NOVAVAKX machine. If you're six months or older, you can get MODERNA. Twelve years in older can get Novavacs. Healthy children under eighteen will be able to receive a COVID nineteen abomination. The American Academy of Pediatricians says that limiting the availability of shots for kids is deeply troubling. This is about nothing other than money, folks, Because one of the things that CNN and the mainstream media is saying is that by changing the approval stuff for this, if somebody wants to get it, if somebody really wants to get it, they can get it, but they're going to have to pay for it out of their own pocket because the insurance companies now will not cover it if it's not put into the schedule by the CDC. And they said it can cost one hundred and forty dollars per shot. Think about how many boosters they put out there. No wonder these pharmaceutical executives all became billionaires overnight, and that was because Trump gave gave them the money to ramp up their production, gave them the liability protection so they couldn't be sued for anything, and then paid them one hundred and forty dollars a shot. And that's why they're still pushing this stuff because they get paid so much money. And the pediatricians are pushing this as well, and the Academy of Pediatrics, this money hungry, ruthless guild that doesn't care what harm they do. They are getting tens of millions of dollars contributed to them by pharmaceutical company and by government grants to continue to browbeat people into getting these shots. So that's the real way that they made a killing, not just in the literal killing of people, but they've made it killing financially. One hundred and forty dollars a shot. The vaccine companies are making out like murdering bandits that they are, and so the pediatricians, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: As a general rule, the band that didn't leave you crippled or destroyed for life, they would just take what you had on you in the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these people take your money and your life. And you know, the one hundred and forty dollars per shot. I've never seen that figure before until these people complain now about the fact that the government and the insurance companies are not going to be paying for that. You have to pay for it out of your own pocket. How are we going to kill the poor people? American College of Obsietricians and Gynecologists are also pushing the COVID vaccine and hopping mad that's not going to be paid for by government and by insurance, and the obstetricians are pushing this for pregnant women. They said they ought to have this schedule changed so that pregnant women can get this at any point during pregnancy, when they're planning to become pregnant, or when they are lactating. Always, until I guess maybe about six years before this nonsense began, they would always tell pregnant women, women who were breastfeeding, they would tell them do not take a vaccine. But now they push it specifically for pregnant women. That tells you just how ruthless this planned eugenics thing is really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when my wife was pregnant, they continually were pushing one vaccine ornother. Oh, you should really get this, you should get that. The whooping cough vaccine was one that they continually kept trying to be like, well, we've got a new version of it, and it's better at passing on the immunity to the child. Just I don't want anything that is going to be passed on. It'd be bad enough if it was just going to you know, you were going to inject my wife and it was going to stay there. But the fact that it's going to reach the embryo, it's going to reach the child. No, I don't want you doing that at all.
Speaker 2: Well, this is why we have seen the massive numbers of miscarriages and things like that and chill that have died after their mother's I remember, at the very beginning of this insanity, they had a doctor who had just given birth and she was going to be at the front of the line to get a COVID shot. Her child died. And you know, for all the people who think that Donald Trump is pro life and he saved us from Roe V Wade, I wonder how many millions of people he's personally responsible for, how many millions of babies he's responsible for the death of because of the shot. Globally, he's probably killed more people directly than Bill Gates has the FDA approved updated. I mean, that's the thing, you know. You look at Bill Gates, and all these people rightfully blamed Bill Gates because the money that he gave Planned Parenthood and so forth and so on in the cover that he gave them. What about when the president gives money to Pfizer Moderna. What about when the president does a massive pr campaign and pressure on everybody that you can't live your life unless you get the vaccine? Is he as responsible for the deaths of babies with these abortions and miscarriages because of these COVID vaccines? As Bill Gates says, no wonder. They've met many times privately, they've got a great deal in common. It's a shift from previous policies that used to broadly recommend COVID shots. So they're playing the recommendation games. Do we recommend it or not recommend it. That's the big difference between the Republicans and Democrats recommending it, right, and so that's supposed to be a virtue. We don't recommend it, we don't mandate it. We just manufact pay the government to the pharmaceutical companies to manufacture it, and we tell the insurance companies, they should do it, and that's the big difference between they won't stop.
Speaker 5: Neither one of them will stop the poison.
Speaker 4: It makes me think of the whole thing about how Moderna failed to get a single product to market before this warp speed thing, and ignoring all of the laws that they had in place to prevent these horror these horrific side effects from these unsafe medications. Yes, but they got the emergency authorization, so they just were able to ignore all that.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: They were in existence for a decade, never could get anything approved, even with the lax rules of the FDA. They had one story after the other. We've got an mRNA injection that's going to fix this or fix that.
Speaker 3: It's like losing a case after you've bribed the judge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And so they've got this miracle RNA. That's I guess what the mRNA stands for. And they had one thing after the other. They sold the story on Wall Street. Everybody bought their stock, and it turned out the story was just a pump and dump because when anybody took a look at it and said everybody's dying from this stuff, it's like, uh, Gilead and the rim des of air. They tried to sell that for every wave of so called pandemics. They tried to do it for Ebola, they tried to do it for AIDS and all the rest of this stuff. Their patent was about to expire, so Fauci bought stock in them and pumped it.
Speaker 3: And one of the most horrifying things to think about is that the farm of bro Martin Skrelly might be the most honest person involved in the pharmaceutical industry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: At least he tells you that it's all about money. He doesn't care what happens to you. So yeah, they want to talk about it being the so called new framework where they only go for the sick and elderly, because then they can say that it wasn't their poison bioweapon that killed them. So, as I said on Twitter, I said, I think removing this emergency use authorization is a trick. The bioweapon poison from Trump needs to be banned, and after they approved it for the children, it got the legal immunity that comes with the nineteen eighty six Act on Children's Vaccines. Removing the eway does not stop the vaccines from being used. It doesn't even take away their immunity from lawsuits, and people who want it, who been gas lit with lies can still be given it. I believe that it's a headfake, and I think we'll see that. I'm right here on this.
Speaker 5: But I had.
Speaker 2: Somebody reply to that and said, ah, you are suffering from TDS Trump Derangement syndrome. You're delusional and idolater. As I said that, I just have no These people, the MAGA people are so stupid. They can only speak in memes and sound bites, and they don't even know what they're doing. They have absolutely no knowledge about what is happening.
Speaker 4: When you think of that, what even is this? You know, they've still got the immunity for all side effects that are still available. They are promising to push it a little bit less. They are no longer going to be propagandizing us as much with their recommendations.
Speaker 2: They're not going to recommend it. Remember Trump spent two hundred and fifty million dollars at the AD Council to push it. That was unprecedented. They'd never done that for any AD Council thing. I mean, we've had we've been hectored with NonStop ads about this is your brain on drugs. You know, only you can prevent forest fires all the rest of stuff. We've had these long ad council things in the past. Nobody came close to the amount of money that Donald Trump put on the vaccines. I don't know, we don't watch TV. So I saw the results of me of that stuff. But then he got people like the wine and Ramaswami was part of his committee and they came up with it, We're gonna put you in a lottery where you can win a million dollars if you take this. And I talked about that, compared it to the scene the Russian roulette scene from The Deer Hunter. Yeah, different kinds of shots. I say, keeping Trump's COVID mRNA available for people who want them is the American version of Canada's made assisted suicide. These poor people have been lied to and again just a.
Speaker 5: Lot of virtue signaling.
Speaker 2: So HHS announces that certain interventions are behind the rising autism rates, and RFK Junior said this during the Trump three hour live cabinet meeting, and Trump echoed those sentiments. So hopefully they're going to finally tell us the truth about autism. Well, we'll have to wait and see. That's coming out in September. It's good to have this discussion. Kennedy noted that in nineteen seventy eight, a fewer than one and every ten thousand children had autism. Today the numbers are about one and thirty one nationally. It has to be external to the child. There has to be something like the vaccine that is doing it. And so it's just kind of interesting that it coincides with a rapid escalation of the push of these vaccines and seventy two of them.
Speaker 3: So just coincidence, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But when you look at that, when it's exploded like that, why is it that you got people like Senator to Cassidy, a Republican from corrupt Louisiana. I say corupt Louisiana because he's from there, and Squeaker Mouse Johnson is also from Louisiana. But anyway, when you've got people like that who reflexively just lose it on you if you say anything about we need to see if there's a correlation about autism. You don't even have to say anything about it being a vaccine. You just have to say we need to investigate autism. What they go ballistic on you. They know what this is, and as I said before, that is the smoking gun, that they know exactly what it is and that that's what it is, the vaccine. Brian shaw Hovey says, I'm sorry, that's not Brian schall Hoby, this is Chunn's health Defense says that the AAP the pediatricians.
Speaker 5: Have sold their soul.
Speaker 2: That sounded like a headline from Brian shaw Hobby. I thought it was from it as sooner or later, the devil will come to collect. The AAP briefly sided with truth during the COVID nineteen lockdowns. I read this somehow. I don't remember them siding with truth in one and so I went through this article and the credit that they try to give to the pediatric Society is the fact that they said at one point the kids should be allowed to go back to school. That was the big move where they sided with the truth or whatever. That was the one thing that I wanted to see continue shut the schools down and let people see what's going on in the classrooms and school from home. I thought that was the only silver lining to come out of Trump's lockdowns, and I still do. The prime directive of western medicine used to be first duno harm, says HD. Unfortunately, COVID era caught us that. From the patient's point of view, it is let the buyer be Yeah, you should be aware of the person who was the buyer, and that's Trump. He's the one who bought the vaccines, who paid them to develop it. And it wasn't the COVID nineteen era er. It was the Trump error R. Trump himself was the HEIRR. He didn't make a mistake. Every medical student is taught that first and foremost, they should not cause harm to the patients. Every doctor's familiar with this maxim but that no longer applies. Actually, it's first, do no harm to pharma and their profits and your profits. They'll make sure that you're protected, that you get money if you look out for them. This has been the core tenet of medical ethics. But we don't have medical ethics anymore. They replaced it with a brutal, inhumane, unethical martial law as public health approach to medicine. With Trump's emergency, it's interesting to see the Children's Health Offense Fund call it medical martial law. I said that in the spring of twenty twenty when it happened, everybody, Oh, you're exaggerating. It's not medical martials. You know, take the vaccine for Trump. It's just sugar water, right, constant propaganda and lies from public health authorities, the medical establishment, the mainstream media, and medical professional associations, and then you have the American Academy of Pediatrics. No group was harmed more or unnecessarily than children who lost multiple years of education, socialization, and normal growth and development. I'm in favor of shutting the schools now. I thought that's a great thing. Let's just keep it down.
Speaker 5: Anyway, that was.
Speaker 2: Their issue that they had sided with that policy, then pulled back, then caved again, because you know, it's all about science, and science is constantly changing.
Speaker 3: You got to trust the science.
Speaker 2: But the one thing they do have here is they looked at the money. You need to always follow the money. Jerry and the AAP was handsomely rewarded to push vaccines and to combat misinformation. That means anybody who pushes back against the official story. By twenty twenty three, the year for which data is most available, the AAP was absolutely raking it in they got thirty four point nine million dollars in government grants during twenty twenty three. According to the organization's most recent tax disclosure documents show some of the money was used to advance childhood vaccination in the US and abroad, to target medical misinformation and disinformation online. That's yours, truly, to develop a regional pediatric pandemic network. And as they come in, they said, the mouthpieces for government initiatives and the advertisers for big pharma will be paid well. And that's exactly why. That's why they say they made a deal with the devil. It's nothing more than a professional guild that sent it just for the money, they said. The value paid membership to these organizations like AAP has disappeared over the years, causing income from membership fees to fall. Individual paid subscriptions to their flagship journals have nosedived as well. Their financial survival increasingly relies on big farmer large ESTs, and as we saw above for the AAP during COVID nineteen, they relied on government payouts. In return for big pharma and government money, these professional organizations function less and less as champions for their professional members and their patients. Well, they are championing the government's cause. That's exactly what's happening. It was Brian Shawhabby who talked about what is happening in Mississippi. He said, they have now declared a public health emergency over infant death rates, and it's especially high with black babies. You point out that death rates are going up because of SIDS, and that for black babies it's been much higher than it has for other ethnic groups. He said, Infant mortality in Mississippi is now the highest that it has been in ten years. In Mississippi, ninety seven infants died for every one thousand live bursts in twenty twenty four, nearly double the most recent national average of five point six deaths per one thousand. Since twenty fourteen, more than thirty five hundred Mississippi infants have died before their first birthday. Infant mortality is mostly with the SIDS and things like that, so it is tied to the vaccines and it has been so. The black community has good reason to be skeptical of the so called science from the CDC and other professions. When you go back and look at the Tuskegee experiments and things like that. So he recounts how the professional basketball player, instead of accepting the vaccines, lost I think it was one hundred million dollars by refusing to get vaccinated. And he stood with the black community to oppose these vaccines because they have learned the hard way from experience. So as you look at all this stuff, where is Kennedy to say that he's sending mixed signals is to put it mildly, he has authorized six COVID vaccines have been approved by the FDA so far this year after he's been there. So you have to ask yourself, is he really pushing to shut this down? Or is his real mission what he said, and that is to restore trust trust that you should not give them. Trust in pharmaceutical companies, trust in the CDC and HHS and the FDA, and trust in the vaccines. You should not trust any of those things. And that may be what his ultimate mission, truly is.
Speaker 3: The only thing you can truly trust is Christ. The only thing you can trust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and God, we trust.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of comments. Here's so's we've been going on for a while. So let's take a look at what the chat has been saying. Dustin d Helm gifted five subscriptions to the community. Well, thank you, thank you very much, really appreciate it. Liberty Valor. As a kid, I had six shots between grades one to eight. Nowadays the shot counts range from seventy two to ninety four. It's exploded, it's going through the word.
Speaker 2: I was just absolutely amazed when I looked at the vaccine schedule. I mean, they hit these kids over and over and over again for the same thing, sometimes multiple times a year, you know, quarterly. You know, you got to get a particular shot for some disease or something every three or four months.
Speaker 5: It's like, if that.
Speaker 2: Isn't an admission that they don't work, I don't know what it is. If you stop and think about if you believe their paradigm. Let's say that you believe their paradigm about training the immune system and all the rest of this stuff. Well, if that were the case, you wouldn't need to keep giving these boosters. And it's just none of it holds up to any kind of logical scrutiny.
Speaker 3: Now, does my immune system have dementias that just forgetting what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, overture says my sister, who retired from teaching in twenty twenty three, was disciplined by her administrator for not assigning DEI and gender identity books for reading. It's pervasive throughout the school system. There's no state that is not filled up with these extremely leftist people throughout the entire school not just teachers, but the bureaucracy of it as well. And max medical scams are too perfect though. You can be made an immediate criminal if you don't comply because you are killing people quote unquote with your non compliance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are the problem. You're the one who's killing people. We've heard that rhetoric over and over.
Speaker 3: You're killing grandma. Come on, I've.
Speaker 2: Heard it from Christian influencers which I will never trust again, and some of the biggest names, and you know, in terms of Christian influencers out.
Speaker 3: There, it's really sad that a lot of Christian fluidencers end up being just as bad or worse than many of the people on the secular side because they see that Christians tend to be more trusting and more forgiving.
Speaker 5: And they take advantage of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it attracts some of the worst of the worst people that are willing to do and say anything, knowing that the Christians will likely forgive them for it and give them a second chance even if they get caught. N Max. Reagan once said they would use a medical emergency if they came for freedom. I suppose Reagan was right.
Speaker 2: And UFOs to get us a global government so we can all fight the UFOs. I think that'd be a big part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we're still waiting on that, but seems more likely every day. Solo Cat nineteen eighty Mark and Samantha Bailey. Yes, that's that's who Mark wrote. The book was the Final Pandemic? Is I believe the name of the book the Last pand Last Pandemic, Last Pandemic.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's about their research into viruses and how they can the conclusion that they're false they don't exist. Good interviews, m sellers. Can we get an update on how Lance is feeling well? Lance to take the.
Speaker 4: Almost completely healed. Occasionally, I'll have still some pain from this that I believe is lingering effects from the flocks and stuff. But for the most part, I am fine. So it took close to a year, well right, another there, but healed. I just occasionally get some pain that feels like this used to feel.
Speaker 2: It was awful for the first several months. And then you know, right away when we saw it on the label, when we found out about how bad this thing was. I looked at the label and said, do not take this some magnesium and it interferes and stuff's like.
Speaker 5: It starts fallowing. This stuff right now, it's like it's like kind of an antidote to this poison.
Speaker 2: But it lingered on for many months, and it was he couldn't get out of bed, he couldn't even use at the beginning, he couldn't even use keyboarder mouse because his hands would hurt too much. And it was systemic, and we were really concerned about it. Uh, and thank you for your prayers. And I really think that that is a thing that turned around to me. We can try to we can try to give nutrition, trying to give things that block the operation of this poisonous fluoride based antibiotic.
Speaker 5: But or chilaid it out.
Speaker 2: But the h it's really that your prayers and we kind of saw that because right before I had my strokes, he really made a big change and really he had a that's where he had the most rapid recovery that he'd had was the beginning of May, when we really needed it. And so we just looked at that as God's provision and answered the prayer. And we thank you all for praying.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you. We have original Babe saying, remember Kennedy said in September he will have the answer of what causes autism. Can't wait for his BS answer. What do you have in your bingo card? I bet it's another die? Maybe blue? Yeah, Yeah, that's right, it's the blue dye this time the blue.
Speaker 4: The dyes are color coded for your convenience. So you got methylene blue, that's the good one. You got the red dye that's the bad one. Uh, maybe it will be the green dye that's the one that makes you sick.
Speaker 3: See. I was hoping this would be based on like video game lodging. You know, red as health, blue is manna, green as stamina. So you could just take these different dyes and really max out your stats.
Speaker 2: So in this specicular case, instead of taking the red pill, you want to take the blue dye instead of red dye.
Speaker 4: Exactly, And we aren't necessarily recommending or condemning methylene blue. We don't know about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but somebody when when we had one person say that had some negative health effects, I got and so I haven't read it yet, but had a listener who sent to us and gave us a lot of background on it. There's different opinions out there, so again, do your own research on this stuff. I'm not saying one way or the other. I've taken it myself. It's some horrible tasting stuff. I can say that, but I did feel better right away. And so that's my personal experience, anecdotal as it is.
Speaker 4: The community seems very divided on that. We've also gotten emails from people saying no, you need to be saying that it's the best thing ever. Tell everyone to take it. It's helped me so much, and I think it is helpful for some people. It's also I think that some people have bad reactions to it, and yeah, that's in case with all these things. It is synthetic, So your research and go in with your eyes open.
Speaker 3: And of course, just as always, never take anything as gospel except the GOS. You always do your own research. Don't just blindly agree with it because you heard it here on the show or anywhere. You know always do your own research, and so we've got you.
Speaker 2: Know, I think when we talk about this autism thing and how he's been saying he's going to have big reveal in September for a very long time, that might possibly be what's behind this big move by the big pest industry.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: They might be making this move to try to get immunity because they might worry that RFK Junior is going to make them the scapegoat and what the vaccines are doing with autism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can sue them. Let's see Knights of the Storm. What about the people who wanted HCQ or ivermectin before, they wouldn't allow them to have it. That's right, No, you can't have that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why it rings so hollow for these people at the CDC, and they were there during this stuff. These people who walked out, they want to talk about informed consent and having a discussion about science. It's what hypocrisy? What rank hypocrisy and lies from these people.
Speaker 3: KWD sixty eight. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a book about vaccines?
Speaker 2: I would recommend I would recommend the one by the Baileys. Again, you know, no more what was it about pandemic last pandemic. Yeah, I would recommend that because that's about viruses in general, and that is if you look at these vaccines, most of that is set up to stop things that they say are viral. But it just gives you an idea about how there's nothing at all scientific about this. Whatever is causing people to get sick, they don't know or care. Just like with the autism stuff, they don't want it investigated because they've got their pet world that they've created of science fiction, and they can make a lot of money off of the science fiction world that they've created.
Speaker 3: A viology, if you're looking in the wrong area, you never have to worry that you might accidentally cure something. You never have to worry that the cash cow goes away. So whatever actually does make people sick, they're never going to actually get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, doctor Andrew Wakefield, who I've interviewed a couple of times. He did a movie because again this is a guy that they kicked out. He's a like third generation doctor or something like that. He was actually concerned about his patients and when he saw the rise of autism, he wanted to know why and where it led him and the conclusions that led him to. Rather than disagreeing with his conclusions, they kicked him out of medicine. And so he's writing books and things that he might have a book about it. I know that he did a movie that's called nineteen eighty six The Act where he kind of dramatized what was going on with a legal immunity system. And sometimes that is a better way to reach the general public is with acting it out.
Speaker 5: In a movie.
Speaker 3: Again, it's a you can bypass, not necessarily by necessarily that you want to, but you can kind of get pasted at a initial critical thinking whatever they've been brainwashed with. It slips in underneath that when you're telling them a story, when yeah, you know, not just hitting them with facts and figures, they may just you know, glaze over and discard them because you know, someone in a lab coat has told them something else.
Speaker 2: Well, because a story uh gets you emotionally viscerally right, you get attached to the to the characters, and so you're listening to this in a different way. I think some of the reasons why Christ used parables so much, right, instead of just saying this is this and that is that you know that diactic way you would use parables.
Speaker 3: And we have more comments, okay about the guy saying, you know, Trump derangement syndrome a syndrome. TDS is the defense for MAGA about Trump, just like intolerance and racism for the commis.
Speaker 5: That's right, you're you have TDS.
Speaker 3: What you don't like the fact that he locked us all down and killed a bunch of people. Crazy Nights of the Storm says, I wonder how many Texans got the shot for their free French fries and wound up with cold fries.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's why. Yeah. Yeah, you get the flu shot, you wind up with the flu.
Speaker 2: You get the COVID shot, you wind up with COVID just like that got you to work for us at Karen the Season on Facebook. You know, I've had I can't imagine what it would be like if I had a the COVID shot. I had so many booters and I've had COVID so many times. Just imagine what it can connect the dots. Yeah, we had we had some great people that worked for us, But we also had some people but even though they could be great with customers, they weren't necessarily the privates people. We had one guy who, uh, he worked at a location. It wasn't our store. He was working for a different video chain at the time. And we had tornadoes that ran through Raleigh. Let's see what year was that. That was about the time we opened stores, about eighty six or so. And the h they had a video store the strip center that was anchored by a Walmart. And so this thing was laid out in an L and so one side of the L, alongside the L was all Walmart, and then at a right angle they had a bunch of small shops and they put there. One of them was video store that he was a manager for. And he said he drove up to work that morning. It happened like really really early in the morning, and so he drives up and he didn't see that anything had happened. The entire Walmart was gone. He didn't notice anything had happened. But he walks up to the door of the video store. He puts the key in to open it up, and he looks over and he sees this rod that is sticking through the glass. Oh, that's weird, and he says, that's kind of strange. And then he looks over and he says, the Walmart's gone. And this guy was not the most observant person.
Speaker 3: He was a little out to lunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a nice guy and he's a good employee, but he he could not connect the dots for a lot of things. So he kind of had to be careful with him.
Speaker 3: Him very clear and specific instructions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ken and I were our story that night. We were working late at the store, organizing things or whatever, and it was a horrific storm, as it usually is with these tornadoes. And there was a park that was about a mile down the road from where our store was, and that was where the tornado touched down. It went through that park and then went into North Raleigh, and we didn't know how close it was to us. It was only about a mile away where touchdown. And so we finished up what we were doing and as it was about to start to get light, and we're on our way home, all these people with you know, cops with their lights going, but people just driving like ninety miles an hour passing as and I said to Kara, said, well, these are early risers. Were kind of a tight ferst aalities the way everybody's driving and I didn't. I didn't realize that they got to Yeah. Yeah, we'd worked all night right next to it, and we were almost as bad as he was. And it wasn't until we nearly got home that we heard on the radio about the tornado.
Speaker 3: So oh wow, near miss Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that makes sense why these people are driving.
Speaker 3: We know, we've got a comment here from high boost. You talk about Trump rags, I said, David, why do you like Kamala Harris? Because you know, against Trump, you have to like Kamala.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's usually the next line that follows. Yeah, yeah, Oh you love Kamala Harris and Biden, don't you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's us here, big liberals at the David Night Show Defy Tyrants seventeen seventy six. The exponential rise and autism perfectly coincides with a number of forced childhood vaxes and the rising cancers also all going according to plan.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's their plan. It's not a failure.
Speaker 3: You can literally basically track it one to one when you look at things. More comments about gun control. Little Ford Schoolhouse, same I graduated in two thousand and remember in high school, boys had gun racks. Yes, ap rumbleseed. Gun control won't solve the problem as they can be printed or obtained illegally. Stop the social engineering and manipulation to madness. Yeah, there's a gun control is a moot point. It's never going to work. It was never going to work. It's simply about bringing the boot down and law abiding citizens. Anyone with a three D printer can three D print a very reliable firearm. At this point, there's also the fact there's simply enough black market guns out there to continue to circulate forever.
Speaker 2: I just they if they prohibit guns, you're going to see an explosion of innovation in terms of things that fire all kinds of projectiles, because that's basically what happened with the alcohol prohibition and with the war on drugs. You're going to see overnight. You're gonna be absolutely amazed at what people come up with.
Speaker 4: That's a good argument, But I'm still not a supporter of gun control.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it says I can almost support that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice try, but I still haven't sold me. The gun control is really just a talking point that these democrats used to once more scare the wine ants and wine moms back behind their cause. It's not anything they could effectively enforce, and they realize that. It's also the fact that if they were to try to enforce it, you would have you know, Grandma getting shot on the news and these federal agents getting shot back at. It would be a massive booned just debacle.
Speaker 2: Oh you think the ice deportations are bad. Yeah, wait, they trying to behind confiscation in America.
Speaker 3: Well, they'll do whatever they can get away with. Whatever you don't push back on, they will automatically clamp down on you with. But generally, you know, they realize if they try to actually come in and take the guns from people, it's going to be a huge issue. It's again, in my opinion, largely a talking point just to keep the wine ance and wine moms in line. Look, we're going to take the guns. Oh yes, they're going to take the guns. They're going to do it. Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 2: They get a lot of money, you know when they do that, they get it. It's a wedge issue that they can use for their club, their followers, for their club.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and three D printed guns aren't getting better all the time. There's already the FGC nine, which is an excellent weapon. I mean if you make it wrong, it can be a problem. But it's being used as the main weapon of a resistance force in an actual military conflict. That's how good this gun is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the three D printed guns have gotten very, very reliable. There's I mean, I can't remember the guy's name. There was some guy on Twitter whose entire thing was just showing showcasing different three D printed firearms and working to make them better. So it's just again it's a fantasy on their part that they could ever get the guns off the street.
Speaker 5: It could never. Well, it comes from the same place.
Speaker 2: There's an ancient impulse of governments. They want to have a monopoly on force. And if you go back and you look at the history of England, they were very concerned even though all the Yeomen would have the longbow and they were required to practice it. We were in when I took you guys to the UK. Remember we went to work Castle and the guy who was giving the demonstration of the long bow said they could get the u You look at the skeletons of the people at that point in time. The Yeoman, they said, they've got more dense bones on their left hand from holding that bow out there and practicing of it. It was required.
Speaker 3: Yeah, their left arm was slightly shorter than their right arm from the compaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they did not want crossbows. That that was something that they felt was a little bit too far. So you can't have a crossbow. We mandate that you have a long bow and are proficient at it, but you may not have a crossbow. So it's always been there. They always want to monopoly on.
Speaker 4: Force crossboken punch through armor. I don't think most of the longbows, except for like the really massive long bows, but I don't think we're wielded by the standard peasantry could punch through armor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. It was a Yeah, you might be able to get through the armor with the longbow in some cases, depending on the armor and depending on the shooter, but with a crossbow as a slam knunk, you're definitely going to be able to get through it. Well you got one more comment.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, mister palm ten or one zero eleven. Doctor Paul Thomas is a book called vax Fax goes through Vaccines in the schedule. He went from delayed schedule to no vaccines again. That is doctor Paul Thomas's book vax Facts.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to take a quick break, folks. When we come back, we're going to talk about a government overreach and a peaceful way to shut it down that we see happening all over the place from the Trump administration's deportation shenanigans that are happening.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, where am I?
Speaker 7: Sorry, Jefferson, The scoundrels who put America on Central Bank Fiat currency used our heads on their coins as some sort of trophy. Despicable. This is outrageous, Washington.
Speaker 3: I spent my life fighting centralized power.
Speaker 7: Now the Federal Reserve monopoly parades us around on their monopoly money. Tell me there's some good news.
Speaker 4: To all this.
Speaker 7: Well, there is a coin they can't control, one that isn't backed by the FED, but backed by the fed up the All New David Night Show Commemorative Coin. Now patriots can support a show that won't sell out with a limited edition coin that's sure to sell out quickly. They say, money talks, and this coin has something worth listening to.
Speaker 3: The Truth doesn't need inflation, only.
Speaker 1: Support analyzing the Globalist. Next move.
Speaker 2: Now the David Nutshow.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, folks, thank you for still being here with us. I hope you're enjoying the show. If you're having a wonderful day. I want to take this brief moment to plug as quickly as I can. If you go to Davidnight dot news, you can see all the avenues of support there. There's the po box which is David Night po Box nine nine four code ac tennessee three seven seven six for it you'd like to send something directly, really do appreciate that. There is cash app zell and of course the bitcoin address. There's also subscribe star dot com, Forward slash v David Knight Show. We've got a lot different tiers there we'd like to send we'd like to support the show. That's a very good way to do it as well. There's Davidknight dot Gold. You can sign up for Wolfpack through us and it's a good way to start accumulating gold or silver if you'd like to do that. There is Trends Journal dot com. If use promo code Night you get ten percent off and works out to be about two dollars and fifty cents a week. There's RNC store dot com with promo code night where you get ten percent off with that as well. Hopefully those might help you with whatever you're going through. If you're looking to get healthier, that's a good place to start. There is also our latest sponsor, Homestead Products dot shop, where they have all kinds of different products from things like this soap, which is very fancy, smells very nice, looks like a piece of art almost actually you can see it's got the wavy cut on it. If you're interested fancy fancy soaps. You can see it right there. You couldn't see it past the monitors. Yeah, it smells very very nice, looks very high quality, feels very nice. And of course, as you say today, their hot sauce is delicious. I'm actually sad it's not in here. I would have taken another spoonful of it.
Speaker 5: But there's that this weekend. Yeah, we'll have the empty bottle.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm gonna be finished with that. We'll have to get more. But Homestead Products dot shop promo code night for ten percent off. And you can also got to jackloss in Books dot com where you can find the Civil Defense Manual. It's two volumes. It has all kinds of information that you would want in a scenario where things have gone south, where you need to know how to protect yourself and your community, how to find water, how to get food, and.
Speaker 2: There's no internet.
Speaker 5: But you've got a physical paper copy, a real book, and.
Speaker 3: You still have that as a round as a massive amount of information in it. Jack Lawson has been in all kinds of different places all over the world. He's got a lot of info, and he's worked with a lot of people that are very good and contributors of this as well. Yes, so, Jacklowson books dot com. We really do appreciate all of your support. We cannot thank you enough. It's because of you that we're able to keep doing this. And of course you can send tips on Rumble or subscribe on kick that a is also a good way to support the show.
Speaker 2: And Tony's not with us today, but he'll be with us next week. And of course last Friday he took the show for us as we were changing the studio, and it.
Speaker 3: Was very interesting Friday before last, Friday before.
Speaker 2: Last, okay, And it was a very interesting show because he was talking about that's right. It was a fifteenth of August, so it's okay. So anyway, it was a very interesting show because he went through the history of Nixon and Gold, and we're going to be talking about the dollar in the Federal Reserve versus Gold coming up here in a moment. But before we get to that. By the way, Tony's program immediately follows this one. I don't know, maybe he's gonna be doing it today.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's all Tony has got so many different irons in the fire. He's working very, very hard and traveling and things like that. He is a very busy guy. So we'll check if his broadcast is on. If so, we'll pass the viewership over. Yeah, but hopefully he's hopefully he'll be doing his show, which will be on It's at his at Tony Ardbourn on Twitter and on America Unplugged on Rumble. You can find that.
Speaker 2: There immediately following this show today.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's a good friend of the show. And of course another plug, Guard Goldsmith Liberty Conspiracy. He does his broadcast about six pm. You can find that at Guard Goldsmith on Twitter as well.
Speaker 2: So Monday through Friday, yes, and you can find him on Substack. Before we get to the financial stuff, though, I want to talk about what is happening with the prosecutions from the Trump administration. So, Travis, how is the easy is it to get an indictment with a grand jury? What's the old meme that we have.
Speaker 3: Well, the old saying is you get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich, But apparently not if you're ham bondy.
Speaker 2: Seems like you can't indict a person who's thrown a ham sandwich. Maybe they were trying to assert that it was a club sandwich to try to show what a threat this was to their agents who are there. There was a guy who was upset about the fact of the policy that they were doing the deportation policies, which I don't disagree with. I want to make sure that they follow due process very strictly, because I think that's a very dangerous thing. If you're going to get rid of illegal aliens, let's not get rid of illegal aliens by having illegal federal police. That's not a good exchange. I don't want to replace the illegal aliens with illegal federal police. I think it's even more dangerous. But they bragged about how they were going to come down hard on anybody that pushed back against them. And so this is Gene Perro. I believe this is this fitting here as she has been she by flattering Trump, she was able to get her husband, who had been jailed for financial crimes, get a pardon for him, and she is now the head of the she's now the federal attorney for the District of Columbia.
Speaker 9: So President Trump has vowed to make DC safe and beautiful again, and as part of his effort to fight crime, he's bringing in our federal law enforcement partners like FBI, atf DEA or Park Police everybody to help the Metropolitan PD fight crime. And the President's message.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's real crime, right there, isn't it if you spit he.
Speaker 9: Hit, Well, we didn't quite do that the other night when an individual went up to one of the federal law enforcement officers and started jumping up and down, screaming at him, berating him, yelling at him, and then he took a subway sandwich about this big and took it and threw it at the officer. He thought it, Well, he doesn't think it's funny today because we charged it with a felony assault on a police officer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't think you're overcharging is funny either, and you got it shut down by grand jury.
Speaker 9: Even sandwich somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lady, this lady can't indict a ham sandwich or a hymn sandwich thrower, and she has an awful record from the Trump administration. But there's something very important about this. It's not just about partisan politics. First of all, let me talk about the partisan politics angle. Does she sound exactly like the people that were trying to overcharge from the Biden administration. She sounds like she's straight out of the Biden administration. They've just switched the j sixers for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich person and the same same game, folks, is just a different club, different cult that's doing this.
Speaker 3: You could probably cut down and crime a love by having her wander the streets at night. She looks kind of ghoulish. I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 2: Well, this guy actually had been a Department of Justice trial attorney. They fired him, which is fine, Okay, if he's that adamantly opposed to this administration's policies, maybe that's the appropriate response. But they came after him and charged him with a felony and that kind of overcharging is exactly what was reprehensible about all this January the sixth stuff in the Biden administration. And now she's doing that and bragging about the idea that if you we hit. I think that is not called for. I think that there ought to be a proportional response to things like that. I don't think you ought to give a license to uniformed people who say, well, you know, if you talk back to me, I'll kill you. You know that type of thing. I am the law. This is the kind of judge spread thing. And I think what is happening is the appropriate response to this kind of tyranny that she's boasting about. You spit, we hit. And I think the appropriate response to that overcharging of her department and the over policing that we see on the streets in some of these places, the appropriate response is for a jury to refuse to convict people. That was the thing that in the early twentieth century that was really what shut down alcohol prohibition. It was juries refusing to convict people for what they considered shouldn't be a crime. And now we're back to that point again. And we saw in the documents the emails that were released as part of this Smart Magic versus.
Speaker 5: Fox News lawsuit.
Speaker 2: We saw what a sycophant and suck up she was to Trump and those emails that were there. Anyway, federal prosecutors failed to obtain a grand jury indictment against a former Department of Justice and boy who allegedly hurled a subway sandwich.
Speaker 5: I have the.
Speaker 2: When I look at the things that the Trump administration is doing, I want to hurl, as in flowing up. It makes me want to vomit to see what this administration is doing in terms of the police state. So yeah, I guess they could also charge them with assault and pepper it was a felony assault that they charged them for. A grand jury however, failed to indict him in the case, which was heavily touted by Trump administration law enforcement officials like her. It's not clear if prosecutors will try again to get an indictment of him or to laudge another charging instrument against him. And they said, again Trump is boasting about I'm sorry, Pam BONDI says if you touch any law enforcement officer, we will come after you. And I got to say that, you know, if they're going to talk like that. If I was on the jury, I would let these people go because I don't like to see this idea that the police are judged by a different standard. I don't think we're going to have a two tier justice system. I don't think that they ought to be able to beat and kill people and you can't talk back to them.
Speaker 5: I utterly reject that idea. That is a federal idea.
Speaker 3: We've got a good comment here from high Boost. He says, maybe Jared from Subway should have thrown it. Then Trump couldn't have pardoned him since he's a pedo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: So again to charge this guy with a felony and to drive home just how unusual this is that they could not get a grand jury to indict him. We've got some statistics here. It was a remarkable failure, says The New York Times. They said the US Attorney's office in Washington, this is the second time in recent days that a majority of grand jurors refused to vote to indict a person accused of felony assault on a federal agent. It also amounted to a sharp rebuke by a panel of ordinary citizens against the prosecutors assigned to bring charges against people arrested after Trump's deployment of National Guard troops and federal agents and cities. Before he threw the sandwich, he called them fascists and said, I don't want you in my city. So that's really what they're concerned about, out right. You've got to stop that and cannot have that kind of speech, just like Biden. So if you look at the actual statistics about this, you.
Speaker 3: Know, maybe the officer had a gluten allergy or something. Maybe this really was an attempted killing.
Speaker 2: Well, it is kind of interesting, is the LA Times that actually point out these statistics. In July they noted that in LA more than three dozen people who are targeted with federal charges, only seven of them were actually indicted. And I think about that, that's about one sixth of them. Okay, that's about sixteen seventeen percent were actually indicted. What is the typical situation for a grand jury grand juries? The reason you can indict a hand sandwich is because the prosecutor can make his case to the grand jury and there's no case being made on behalf of the defendant. None of the assertions or the evidence is challenged whatsoever. So it's just put out they're unchallenged. That's why having public trials instead of star chamber processes like the British were doing to the American colonists, and what FAIZA is doing when it puts somebody on a no fly list or a no buy list or whatever else they're doing. That's why it's so important that you are allowed to confront your accusers and present your side to this, because, like the grand jury operates, you only hear one side of it, and so they typically get their conviction. Now, remember that you had only seven out of thirty six, only about one sixth of them were convicted in LA the grand jury even was doing jury nullification. That's what's really rare. And so they point out that less than one percent of time the grand jury fails, but it is far far.
Speaker 5: Less than that.
Speaker 2: Listen to the actual statistics. Federal data show that out of one hundred and fifty five six d and fifteen total offenses that the government investigated, only six were dropped because they couldn't get a grand jury indictment. Six cases out of one hundred and fifty five thousand, and then they said figures are similar for previous years. In twenty fifteen, nineteen out of one hundred and sixty three thousand grand juries, they did not get a grand jury indictment. And then let's see, in twenty fourteen, it was five out of one hundred and ninety six thousand, nine hundred and sixty nine five out of almost two hundred thousand in twenty thirteen. In twenty fourteen it was fourteen out of one hundred and seventy thousand, folks. That's not one percent. That is far far less than one percent. That is one one hundredth of one percent. Or to put it another way, when the grand jury is operating without the other side being able to present any evidence, they get they get an indictment ninety nine point nine nine percent of the time. Ninety nine point nine nine percent of the time. And that's why they say you can indict a ham sandwich. Yet, what is the record for the Trump administration with these charges sixteen percent instead of nine That is during nullification, and that's the way that it should work. Juries are pretty much gone now, especially grand juries. So it just shows you the level of dissatisfaction.
Speaker 5: Of the community.
Speaker 2: And it's one of the reasons why we have to have juries. That's why the founders thought that was so important. They said, it is the you know, the power of the citizenry comes out of three boxes, the cartridge box, the.
Speaker 5: Ballot box, and the jury box.
Speaker 2: Well, you can forget about the ballot box. You have those anymore, and we don't want to go down the path.
Speaker 5: Of civil war.
Speaker 2: So the peaceful way to do this, the peaceful way to nullify tyranny is as these juries are doing. And it's even more amazing to see this with a grand jury. So you know, they're not going to get these convictions if it actually were to come to trial. That's one of the reasons that they have the grand jury. They know they're going to get an indictment, but they're trying to test to see how strong their evidence is with kind of a you know, a mock jury before they actually have to make the case with the other side pushing back. And so instead of getting ninety nine point ninety nine percent of the time and indictment, they're only getting at sixteen or seventeen percent of the time. So that's good news. That's the wisdom of the Founders at work right there. I think judges have also been pushing back against the Trump administration, rebuking the government for bringing cases that traditionally wouldn't have been prosecuted at all, like going a sandwich, making that a felony, or that would be handled locally rather than in federal court. One magistrate judge has repeatedly condemned the Trump administration in multiple cases, reports The Post, saying that law enforcement decision to search one man's bag where they found firearms was quote, without a doubt, the most illegal search I've seen in my life unquote. In another case, in which federal agents tackled and detained a delivery person who was leaving a coffee shop, the judge commented, this is not consistent with what I understand the United States of America to be. It's not what I consider it to be either. So from that, we look at the other over the top reaction of Trump burning the flag, and this is an op ed piece from the Rutherford Institute from John Whitehead. His headline is burning the flag or torching the Constitution, which is exactly my take on it. He said, only one of those actions destroys freedom. And we got a clip of the guy who immediately challenged Trump's executive order saying that he's going to put people in jail for a year. This guy is a twenty two year combat veteran.
Speaker 8: Yep, I'm being detained because I express that's my first Amendment right to burn the United States flag in public, not causing harm or causing any danger to any citizens or personnel in the area.
Speaker 4: A lot do it for every single one of you American citizens. We burned this flag in protest. You got president feel that it's his right.
Speaker 8: To do whatever he wants, make whatever law he wants, regardless of the legal war illegals.
Speaker 4: This is our first Amendment.
Speaker 8: Right to burn this flag, regardless of what the President said.
Speaker 2: You know, my first thought when I saw this and people were saying, no, there's gonna be a lot of people who are gonna be burning flags now, just to make a point, And and I kind of thought about it. I thought, you know, Washington not that far away. But then when I watch him, you know, what he said is he's being handcuffed. I absolutely agree with it. But then when I I watch him, you know, actually doing the flag burning and all the rest of this stuff, It's like, I really hate stunts like that. That's what I hated about them forwards. I hated the stunts and the you know, look at me, I'm doing this or that, you know, and I just so, yeah, I would not do that.
Speaker 1: But I.
Speaker 2: Was watching.
Speaker 3: I was assured that, you know, this led to riots, so I assumed that we were about to see just you know, people start storming the capitol.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, he's inciting a riot right there in the park, and he's going to be arrested in charge of Fundy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he was arrested, But wasn't the argument that or what they were claiming was that it was going to be something where if you committed another crime, this would increase the severity of the other crime.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they arrested him for. It was a park. Police arrested him for setting a fire basically, not because he was burning the flag, but you know, he poured gasoline on the ground on the flag and then lit it, so they arrested him for that. I don't know what they're going to charge him with. I don't even know if they've got a law. I mean, Trump's executive order is not a law. And we've got to stop treating them as such and that's reason enough right there to defy it. John Rutherford says, we are living in an age of intolerance, intolerance from both sides. Nothing illustrates it's more clearly than Trump's latest executive order calling for criminal charges for anyone who burns the American flag, a symbolic act long upheld by the Supreme Court as protected political expression. This push is not about patriotism. This is political theater, which is what Trump does all the time.
Speaker 5: That's what this guy was involved in.
Speaker 2: The counter theater, I guess, and an administration that's under fire from the Epstein cover up to tanking approval ratings and mounting constitutional crises, flag burning serves as a symbolic outrage staged as political cover, a culture war diversion to distract from the more serious abuses of power. Consider the timing. On the very same day that Trump announced penalties for flag burning, he also signed an executive order establishing specialized National Guard units to patrol American cities under the guise of addressing crime. This is the real bait and switch cloak military policing and patriotic theater, and hope that no one notices the deeper constitutional violations that are taking route. Trump's flag fight is a decoy to strike people away from his creeping martial law. That's I absolutely agree with John Whitehead. He's spot on with that, as he usually is. Well, we're going to take a quick break and we come back. We're going to take a look at an outrage, many outrages that are happening as the UK and the EU governments are at war with their own citizens over the immigration and the crime that is happening. There will be right back.
Speaker 5: Stay with us.
Speaker 1: Defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: We want to take a look at the global movement to destroy our countries from within that are being done by our politicians from the top down. And of course, we just had an incident in Scotland, a young girl who has now she was offending another even younger girl from a migrant She and the people that were there say but he pulled out. He then pulled out his phone and took pictures of her holding an axe and a knife as she's backing up and saying go a way, go away. Leve us alone, and the police showed up and rather than doing anything to him, the guy who was alleged to have harmed the youngest girl. They arrested the fourteen year old who was holding the knife and the axe. And just this week you had an American man visiting Dresden, Germany, who was stabbed in the face while bravely preventing two migrants from assaulting a pair of women on the train. One of the man's attackers, a Syrian refugee, was arrested by police, then immediately released by prosecutors back onto the streets. So you can take you fall off the horse on this thing. In either direction, the prosecutors can over prosecute, or they can refuse to prosecute at all. For real crimes. European elites invite third world migrants, largely military aged men, into the borders and the name of multiculturalism, and then the migrants attack the native population because their culture tells them that Europeans are cattle to be farmed. Whenever a European dares to speak up or defend themselves, they're slapped down by officials or arrested the politicians. Rather, the population slowly becomes apathetic, passive, and easier to control because they have no recourse. But silence. The migrants are merely an ugly symptom of a bigger disease. The source of the problem is the political oligarchy that is facilitating the multicultural agenda. I don't see it as a multicultural agenda. It is an agenda to deconstruct these countries and their culture. It's not about having many different cultures. It's about making sure that there is no culture that you create everything. You turn all of the Europe this rich tapestry of different cultures, you turn it into this gray amalgam of nothing. I remember when I first went to Europe with a group in seventy three. That was the thing. I was so amazed at how small it was. The countries are so small, smaller than our states, and you would go a little ways on the bus and all of a sudden you're in a radically different culture. The architecture is different, the dresses different, the language is different, the music is different, on and on. Now what they want is one global culture that is a grade down amalgam of nothingness. And that's what the elites, the oligarchy, you're really pushing for. It is deconstruction. It is no culture that they want, not multiculturalism.
Speaker 4: It should be a monoculturalism.
Speaker 2: It's that's it, monoculturalism. That's right. Yeah. So we just have the latest example of this is this girl in Scotland that I started talking about this week. The rest of a fourteen year old girl went viral on social media. She was arrested after defending another girl from a migrant man who was stalking them. On video, the teen can be seen here, I'll play the video for you can be seen pulling out a kitchen knife and a hatchet. Yeah, you're screaming at the man to leave them alone. So sold a night.
Speaker 1: Sold on night told them to night sold on.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it to the night.
Speaker 2: So the knife, that's it. You can hear it.
Speaker 3: He barely speaks English. It sounds like yeah.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of silent cuts here because this fourteen year old girl is really swearing.
Speaker 3: You can tell how distressed she is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, and leave her alone, go away right.
Speaker 9: Time I turned on to me talking.
Speaker 2: Away, Well, she warns a migrantman don't touch my sister. She's fing twelve. So they call the police. A please show up and arrest her, please arrest in charge A fourteen year old girl. She was forced to brandish a knife to defend herself and her friend against a migrant who was attempting to assault her in Dundee, Scotland. That is not at all like crocodile Dundee, right, that's not a knife. This is a knife and this is a hatchet.
Speaker 4: And listen to what she's saying. It's she's fing twelve. Yeah, don't touch her. You're a kid, basher, Why are you attacking her? We don't know what happened before the video, but allegedly, according to people around there, the guy proposition the twelve year old girl for sex and she told him to go away, and then he allegedly, and this is, you know, allegedly. All we have for certain is the video, allegedly struck her and started groping her on the ground. And that's when the fourteen year old sister ran up with the knives and hatchets.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Then the police sho up and arrested fourteen year old girl. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually it brings me to this. There's a quote from Alexander Soulzanitsen from the Gulag Archipelago. It says, your punishment for having a knife when they searched, you would be very different from the thiefs. For him to have a knife was mere misbehavior, tradition, he didn't know any better. But for you to have one was terrorism. Yeah, your punishment for defending yourself will be greater than their punishment for molesting you in any way that they choose to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how to call it?
Speaker 4: That happening all the time.
Speaker 2: That's how totalitarianism works. You will not protect yourself or any of your other people there. You were all vulnerable to whatever we allow to happen. So the Scottish authorities arrested her for quote branding a brandishing a bladed weapon. It is illegal in the UK to carry almost any form of self definici, just as you're talking about, just like Soviet Union, and of course knives over three inches long are banned from personal carry. These laws it never seemed to apply to the migrants, of course, that's the way this thing works. The apparent mother of one of the teens president at the scene claims that the man and another woman were sexually propositioning the young girl when she intervened. The migrants then allegedly attacked her, and that is when the weapons came out, and then the perp takes out his camera and backs off and starts filming to portray himself as the victim, and the police are just fine with that. She put up on social media. She said, my daughter's friend, who's thirteen years old, just got attacked by these two people. They and put pictures of them up. They were trying to chat up this girl's twelve year old we sister. So she told them to leave her alone, and these two jumped on her. My daughter was with her and called the police. Her friend is thirteen years old and is in hospital. Now these people now with the police, but also now conveniently can't speak English anymore. They sure could talk English when they were perving on a twelve year old girl, said the mother. So they show them, let's say, we've got the meme here of a knife girl that is there. I will protect my family. This is name in front of the Scottish flag and there is uh, let's say that's it. Okay, sorry, hit that again. I thought we had another meme that was there. There's one. There's another meme of her holding the hatchet in one hand and the Scottish flag and the other that's in the article there it is. That's one that I thought was up there. It's clear from the footage that the migrant man was following the girls, filming them, refusing to leave when they asked him to go away. It's kind of like the migrant they just walked into that woman's apartment and the police would not do anything about him trespassing. It's hard to come up with a jurisdiction for his justification rather for his behavior, but we're sure that the UK media will find a way. The fact that the migrant man was willing to film the altercation suggests that he believes he is protecting did while the girls are not, and he may be right. If the man had been white and Scottish, the teen would likely have been held up as a hero. Instead, she faces prosecution. This is how you know mass immigration is a malicious agenda. In the Netherlands, a seventeen year old Dutch girl was recently assaulted and murdered by a twenty two year old quote unquote asylum seeker. Yeah, put them in asylum. They're seeking asylum. Put him in an Arkham asylum. That's why they did.
Speaker 3: Going right personally, of the opinions like if you go to another country and you commit a crime like rape, just instant death penalty. No sorry, sorry, You're going to come here and exploit this system. You're going to leech off of it. You're going to steal money from the people who inhabit it and then rape the children of the people that built the nation. No, no second chance.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: So she was assaulted and murdered by a twenty two year old asylum seeker. She was walking in the streets of Amsterdam. She saw that she being followed. She tried to call the police, but she was stabbed to death while trying to call them. The Dutch media proceeded to cover up the event by turning it into a story on male violence against women instead of what it really was, a story about migrant violence against European women. And Ava Vollardinger brooke. You've seen her, she speaks out in the Blonde reporter who speaks out there in the Netherlands. She talked about it, she said, in response to the entire Dutch establishment is screaming bloody murder about patriarchy and femicide, all to the flight from the real issue here, anti white violence committed by migrants the fact that a child felt the need to carry a knife and a hatchet just to walk around her neighborhood as a testament to the downfall of the UK and the rest of Europe. The fact that she was arrested for warding off a migrant man, a man who refused to leave her alone, and who should never have been allowed into the country to begin with, as a testament to the corruption at the heart of European decay. Foreign national sex convictions have surged more than sixty percent over the past four years. Sexual offenses committed by migrants in Britain have been rising at a faster pace than a number committed by British citizens, with migrant sex crimes increasing by over sixty percent over the past four years, increased by thirty nine percent for native Brits. But when you look at some of we've got a country by country, they said it nearly doubled for the lockdown years of twenty twenty one to twenty four, went from six eighty seven to eleven and fourteen, nearly doubled. For the Brits it rose thirty nine percent. The disparities even more stark when you look at national nationalities. Brother the Afghans, Eritreans, Iranians, Iraqis, Sudanese, Syrians, Vietnamese saw a collective one and ten percent rise in sex crime convictions since twenty twenty one. In terms of raw numbers of convictions, last year, Indians were the highest.
Speaker 4: And it's kind of like the verver's database, that's just the convictions, that's right. Yeah, and we know that they don't prosecute the immigrants very fairly.
Speaker 5: Good point.
Speaker 2: That's just a tip of the iceberg that we see. Yeah, they typically don't even arrest the guy that goes into a woman's apartment trespassing there because he found the door was opening. He was in anyway, Indians ranked the highest with one hundred, followed by Romanians at ninety two, Polls at eighty three, Pakistani's at fifty six, Afghans at forty three, Nigerians at forty, Sudanese thirty seven, Bangladeshi thirty four, Portuguese.
Speaker 5: At thirty three.
Speaker 2: This however, does not include convictions of those who belonged to such ethnicities who either became UK citizens or who were born in the country to migrant parents, and of course this is one of the biggest issues when you look at the second and third generation. They come in and they haven't really assimilated.
Speaker 5: Their parents have not been successful in many cases.
Speaker 2: And they don't realize how bad things were in the country that their parents came from. They just see that they're not doing as well as the native people whose families have been here and who are familiar with the culture and all the rest in the language, and so they get very resentful. And that's where you see a lot of the crime. But of course that is always reported as native citizens because they were born here, even though they had foreign influence. They pointed out, some offenders may have multiple nationalities, but the figures only record their primary nationality. The opigness of the data has led for calls for the full publication of crimes broken down by nationality and immigration status, which the government said earlier in twenty twenty five that will finally provide by the end of the year. Sure, just like Trump is going to give you the Epstein files by the end of the year. Nigel Farage has said, this country has a serious and growing crime problem with its own people, which makes importing foreign born criminals all the more stupid. Will the key crime problem there is as it is in most places with the ruling class. He said, foreign sex offenders are becoming one of the most important political issues in Britain. These figures will infuriate the public. The issue of sex crimes committed by foreigners, notably those alleged to have been committed by illegal immigrants housed in so called asylum hotels across the country, have sparked waves of protests throughout England and Wales over the past two months. The pressure from the protests, often led by local mothers and other women concerned for their safety and safety of their children, led to a successful High Court challenge to shut down the migrant hotel and epping the Bell Hotel and the Essex town became the epicenter for the anti mass migration movement last month after an illegal from Ethiopia allegedly sexually assaulted a fourteen year old girl from the town. The local council successfully argued before the court that the presence of the supposed asylum seekers in the hotel created a quote feeding ground for undress. So here you have the local council and they are not able to get rid of what the national government is doing, which is creating this asylum hotel. The national government, facing potentially dozens of further challenges, threatening the entire system that houses over thirty thousand aliens and hotels, has launched an appeal and has begun contradicting landlords. I'm sorry, contacting landlords to potentially spread the migrants further afield throughout the country into privately owned residences because we've got to protect this deconstruction program by the national government. In Germany, the schools are having to deal, they said, with hell due to mass migration. This is a story from develts the world. They said, it's clear that quote far to me. Children are being sent to school who can barely concentrate, and above all, who do not speak German. Families, children and teachers are suffering the consequences of the bad policies and politicians. In short, they have failed. They said, well, this is actually the plan. It's not failure.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing I've been saying for the longest time about our institutional schools here in the United States. If Johnny and Jane can't read, and if they're not proficient in writing, if they're illiterate, if they're enumerate.
Speaker 5: That is not a failure.
Speaker 2: That was the plan. The deliberate dumbing down and then the sexualizing of these kids was the plan all along. One major issue is the death of the German language itself across Germany. You know, when I read this, it made me think about when we were when we covered Builderberg and Copenhagen, and we stayed at a hotel that was a very nice hotel and they had a really nice breakfast that was there and people would, you know, you would sit down. It was a you know, white cloth thing and everything. And the guy that was ahead of me was dressed very nicely, and he refused to speak the English or German, which is what they wanted to talk to him, and he said and finally he relented and he's started talking to them in Dutch because he used both of those He knew both of those languages, but he wanted to make sure that they were going to continue to use the Dutch language. And he then started to rate the Mayer d over the fact that he doesn't want the native language used anymore. And he kind of turned around the looks at me and it's like, yeah, I'm American, can't help you that's what But that's what's happening in Germany, they said. In the hem Hoff district, for example, barely a word of German has heard. The students in the district elementary school are ninety eight percent migrants. And of course they're not even talking about the cost to educate these children. How that is affecting their taxes and their homes. Developed indicates that plenty of Asian, African, and Slavic languages are present, but as Germany has become a nation of migrants, the German language is receding Italian, Greek, Turkish guest workers since the nineteen sixties and since twenty fifteen, the rest of the world. Develop writes about the progression of immigration waves in the country. School principle in one district said that some forty first year students a third of the year, may not be ready to enter the second grade. She said, I know the tricks to cover this up, but I won't use them. So these children are rolled in the second grade, but then they quote unquote voluntarily drop out on the first day of school. She refuses to play these games and says she will force these students to repeat the grade, not in order to punish them, but to save them. She also dispels the illusion that being surrounded by German migrant kids that they will absorb it on their own. She said, there is no language immersion because children hear everything except German. No child here is swimming in German waters. They remain in their Arab, Turkish, Afghan pools. At best, they develop a basic slang a German of about fifty to one hundred words, which is enough for the street and the schoolyard, but not for a profession that can be understood even partially. So that's the reality, you know, when people come to come to the country and don't bother to learn the language. That's one of the things I can't understand about immigrants who come to America don't learn to speak English. Then there is the violence inflicting schools, which the paper calls a widespread fire, not just here or there. In twenty twenty four, the authorities registered thirty five thousand, five hundred and seventy school violence incidents, an average of ninety seven per day. Boy, this sounds like this sounds like the story is about some of the really rough neighborhoods in New York in the middle of the century. Seven hundred and forty three of these involved a knife. Students also expressed their religion Islam very aggressively in the classroom. In addition, many of the quote unquote German students have a foreign background. This is create a situation where teachers are expected to be social workers first, taking immense time away from their actual work as teachers. And of course in Germany you say, well, get your kid out of school. Homeschooling is viciously punished in Germany against Christians. That was one of the situations. Somebody who lives here in eastern Tennessee family of Christians who wanted to homeschool their kids, and the Germans were going to put the Paris in jail and take away all the kids. They escaped to America. They got asylum, and that was the one family that the Biden administration wanted to deport. They didn't want to deport anybody else, but this German family that was Christian who came here legitimately seeking asylum because of real political persecution. They tried to send them back. It's no wonder the teachers leaving the field. Many are discouraged from entering, which has yet Another major issue a massive teacher shortage in Germany. It's no longer possible to provide the current student population with trained teachers. In the countryside, people are not applying for teaching jobs, and in the cities, teachers cannot afford to pay the rent. So many people apply for teaching positions immediately after graduating, only to quickly fail. In the past twenty years, fourth grade math assignments were often purely text based. Today books are full of pictures to make understanding possible at all. Basic operations are a great deal of work for many children. Many of them cannot formulate a complete sentence, said the principal. There are some bright spots. Children from Indian families learn German better in four months than those who were born here because they practice at home. When they say those who are born here, they mean the parents migrated here and from another country and the kids were born here. But the Indians are focused on training the kids and preparing them to speak the language of the country before they begin school.
Speaker 3: That's right. You can't effectively undermine the economy if you can't interface with it.
Speaker 2: This is something.
Speaker 3: The fact that the bright spot is well. Look the Indians that are immigrating here to steal our jobs or learning language. What a sad day it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the others who come from the other countries, they said, the Muslims, they said, they're not even interested in bothering to learn German at home. They can take it over by force, developed ones that not so long ago, these issues could only be found in troubled neighborhoods of Berlin. Issues, like they said, this is something that's lacking in many other people who are second or third generation Germans living here. Well, they're not even a first generation German. They don't even want to know the language. They have no interest in being German. They resent it because they're poor, they're angry, they don't know how bad the country that they came from is. That's the real issue that's there.
Speaker 4: They call them Germans, but as you say, they don't want to be Germans. They want to continue to be Pakistani or Indian whatever while living in Germany. They want to be Pakistani's in Germany, not Germans. A critical difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the countries of the West are treated as nothing more than economic zones where you can go to enrich yourself and exploit the people who live there while representing your own culture and praising it as beautiful and wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't want our culture, they don't want our laws, they want what we have materially developed warnings a lot long ago. These types of things are going to be found in Berlin, a situation that at the time horrified people in the rest of the country. But then the paper says, but that's over now, it's Berlin everywhere. Kind of reminds me about Berlin and people can't speak German. Reminds me when JFK went there after the the Berlin Wall went up, and it's part of the airlift anything, so they fly in Berlin. He makes the speech there and he says he I'm Berliner, right, which is they immediately.
Speaker 5: Stop it because people started laughing. He wasn't.
Speaker 2: It would have been said aus Berlin, I'm from Berlin, but instead he said I'm a jelly Donno. But yeah, there's a different form of German issues there. Well we got some comments here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got lots of them. KWD sixty eight says, the first kid I saw with autism was late nineties, and I don't remember another for several years.
Speaker 2: Then the flood Yeah, the first time I saw a kid with autism was in the early two thousand. Yeah, and he had very, very light autism. Yeah, it's just some of behavioral issues. And his parents said he was autistic. I don't know if he was or not, but it certainly wasn't the type of thing like this kid that I was talking about, where he's he can't communicate at all. He just says there and he has to be in a diaper the rest of his life.
Speaker 3: But like that, he was mostly normal. We spent you know, time hanging out with him. NIB twenty twenty nine. Rain Man the movie came out in nineteen eighty eight, beginning the societal normalization of the disease.
Speaker 2: And they had to explain what autism was in the movie because nobody knew in nineteen eighty eight, nobody heard of autism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so look at nineteen eighty what supplements proved to help Lance's condition?
Speaker 4: Oh, you say, Well, the thing is, I took so many different supplements it's hard to say you know which ones were the ones that were making the diference because I was taking him all at the same time.
Speaker 2: He's tried everything that everybody recommended. He tried it all all at once.
Speaker 4: I did take intravenous vitamin C that I think seemed to make a big difference. If I had to pick one thing, I would say that I took large doses of vitamin C that they put in an ivy.
Speaker 2: And of course magnesium as well, because the magnesium is supposed to block the operation of this floride based poison.
Speaker 3: Antibiotic Defy Tyrants seventeen to seventy six says I saw Vidy have a cop pulling over a guy for traffic violation. The guy resisted the cop for some reason. Guy ran away and cop shot him in the back.
Speaker 2: The guy had no weapon, Yeah, and he was no threat to the cop either. He's running away And did he.
Speaker 4: Talk about not wanting two tiers of policing. If that had been a non cop shooting a guy running away, he would be in prison. And it's not even wrong. I mean, if he's not a front to you, that's a critical thing. Is he has to be running at you.
Speaker 2: That was one of the points I made when I dead. It's a wonderful lie talking about you know, when they society when George Bailey is not there and people like him and how things have changed. One of the things that changed was he sees Bert the cop. He's talking to somebody and there's like a little altercation and Bert the cop is about to wrest him and he runs away. George Bailly does, and Bert the Cop pulls out a gun and tries to shoot him just like this, And I said, looks it looks like we have that kind of society now in America.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and shoots in the back. Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is another Just because the cop doesn't have the right to do it doesn't mean they won't do it. Once the cop has pulled you over. As a general, if they tell you to get out of the car, you're getting out of that car one way or the other. They may break your window and drag you out and beat you. Or you can get out and then get a settlement in court.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 3: You know, if you if you survive again, once the cop tells you to do something, if you don't comply, you may end up dead again. I'm not saying they have the right to do it, not saying they should do it, But this is how cops behave, this is how they operate.
Speaker 2: They don't have the authority, but they do have the force, and they will use the force. They call themselves the force.
Speaker 5: Yes, may the force not be with you, May.
Speaker 3: You avoid the force?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Steve Vev's the Final Pandemic is the Bailey's book. Yeah, that's what I thought, the final pandemic.
Speaker 2: K did Final Pandemic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the KWD sixty eight says, I have a nail gun with zero safety on it. Good backup for a gun and a lot of shots. Also, you can build yourself a treehouse or something too. Yeah, multipurpose Nathan Bedford Forest eighteen sixty five. If it was the government against the gun owners, the government would wipe the gun owners off the face of the earth. The government now has weaponry, if unleashed, would decimate the gun owners.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a I think it would be like a mutual exchange of nuclear weapons. Nobody wins it, okay, and it's just going to be massive devastation. The purpose of the Second Amendment I've said this over and over again to reporters who challenged me when I was with the Libertarian Party. I said, the purpose is not to quote unquote win a war. Nobody ever really wins a war, let alone a civil war like that. I said, the purpose is mutual assured destruction as a deterrent, and the government understands that. That's why they want to try to get rid of the guns gradually. If they go out and try to take them all at once, it is going to be mutually assured destruction, and that's why we don't want to have that.
Speaker 4: Also, Yeah, well it would be kind of mutually destruction, and that it would be devastation everywhere. If you look at the actual track record of these people in asymmetric warfare, it's very consistently terrible. They want to say, oh, well, you will stand no chance against the military that was, you know, completely beaten by the Taliban and the Viet Cong and all that. You will be immediately destroyed. And that was back then. Even now now it's even more of a close analogy between the amount of force that you can wield with drones. Yes, Like I recently saw something about drug cartels using drones to take down helicopters of you know, the military in those countries and they are sending their people to Ukraine to get military training and they come back and use that as drug dealers.
Speaker 5: That's an important point.
Speaker 2: You know, new technology being deployed as we see in Ukraine, and everything has radically altered the balance and asymmetric warfare to the defenders and the people who don't have the Star Wars Death Star.
Speaker 3: There's also the facts like your planes have to land, supply trucks have to make it to places, people have to go home. You don't have to fight the F fifteen when it's in the air. You don't have to ever engage with the tank. There are not saying you should do this, but you know, people have addresses and yeah, you can find them. This is not you know, I'm not saying go hunt these people down.
Speaker 2: There's a horrific aspect of this, but but yeah, but you know, when you look at the mutual assured destruction again, nobody wins. But I think that we've seen over and over again that the people who have the Death Star on their side don't necessarily hold the field at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 3: And insurgencies are incredibly hard to get rid of. There's also the fact that well, yes, theoretically, the US military could probably you know, has enough firepower to bomb just about every single city center in the United States and deplete the population. Doing that kind of thing generally is you know, they're not going to do that. They didn't do that.
Speaker 2: You know, well, it's it's one of the reasons, one of them to get humans out of the loop and you know, make it more machine like. But of course that works on both sides.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's another thing is sure, the military has been used horrifically in other countries, but I feel like it would be a bit harder to get Americans to do that to American citizens. Sure, you can bring in foreign troops for the American occupation.
Speaker 3: That's why they've been so heavily pushing this. You know, you you join the service, you get citizenship.
Speaker 2: You know, you got Well I used to think that too until the COVID lockdowns, and then I saw that, you know, you had a lot of people who are willing to do whatever the government told them to do, and the people who were not willing to do it because they had ethical concerns, religious concerns and things like that. They moved them out. So we have a very different army now, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the people that are the big gun owners and still a large portion of the army, even after all this are people that would push back against that. So at the very least, you would have even teams.
Speaker 2: Yeah we got we got burned. That flag was ave, Yeah got.
Speaker 3: Guard Goldsmith says, if that had the subway fake bread, it might have been assault with a deadly weapon.
Speaker 4: That's right, rubber club assault aridly weapon.
Speaker 3: Says if he'd thrown a donut, the cop would have thanked of that's right. Knights of the Storm says, high capacity sub.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: You're not allowed to throw have a sub that's longer than six inches anymore. High boost says. Felony sub throwing sounds like insurrection.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that sounds exactly like the Democrats.
Speaker 3: In January sixth about flag burning guards Guard Goldsmith says, let's start felonious Friday. Committed one felony every Friday.
Speaker 2: You probably do without even realizing it. Remember that book from Harvey Silvergreat, you know, three felonies a day or something something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he went through that.
Speaker 2: There's so many laws on the books that if you've got a prosecutor like Janine Piro, they can come up with many felonies to charge you with each day.
Speaker 5: So you need juries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to be you have a jury of your peers. Let are to look at this and go Now, this is absurd, what a ridiculous claim. Nathan Bedford Forrest eighteen sixty five says burning the flag is a form of political speech, the most protected form of speech, and any infringement shall be reviewed under strict scrutiny.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right, that's the whole point. But it is a political speech that they want to shut down the most.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: It's again, it's your own private property. You have paid for the flag. You're not damaging someone else's property. You're not infringing on anyone else's rights by doing it. It's a victimless crime, not that it is a crime at all. Reasonable person says the UK police are trained to protect the cheap foreign labor because their country is controlled by aristocrats who own chairs in the companies employing them. That's right, the aristo Yeah, Pasavante seventeen seventy six. Where are the men to beat the police down? Who would dare to arrest a young girl for defending another younger girl. The men should have been the ones defending the girls in the first place. Yeah, just I can't imagine the type of person that just blindly arrests a girl for doing that, that sees what happens and goes yep, off to the off to jail with you.
Speaker 2: You should have.
Speaker 3: Turned in your badges, you should have turned into uniforms that I refuse to be a part of this systems.
Speaker 2: I can't believe the police in the UK now at all. I mean, they're arresting a woman who's silently praying, therapathetic and done it multiple times. They've had the courts tell them over and over again and charge the police department having to pay her off, and they keep doing it. They got another case, so they just arrested her.
Speaker 3: You know, completely and utter lead spicable every single way. The real Octos Spook says that girls a type of man real Americans want their sons to be.
Speaker 4: I saw a meme it was Europe has their new joan of arc now watching them burn her.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Avante seventeen seventy six says that little Scottish girl slash warrior was the man that Scotsman used to be.
Speaker 2: That's right. Maybe she wasn't wearing a kilt lough letting the skirt. Well, let's talk a little bit about because we were running short on time.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: Let's talk a little bit about what's going on with this competition there with the Federal Reserve. You got Janet Yellen who is now yelling at Trump for the unlawful firing of this governor Cook, the Federal Reserve Board governor, who has defiantly said she's not going to step down. She's going to sue. Janet Yellen defended her, saying she's done her job with integrity. Well, it's not simply about your job, is I mean, if you don't have integrity in your personal life, are you going to have integrity in your job. I've always made that argument about Donald Trump. I said, here's a man who would refuse to honor his oath to his wife in marriage. So do you think he's going to obey the constitution? Of course he didn't, and I reminded people of that with the executive wards for gun control. But I thought the interesting thing was what Scott Bessen said, who is the Treasury secretary. He was on one of these Fox programs and he says, well, you know what we haven't heard. We haven't heard her say she didn't.
Speaker 5: Do it ouch.
Speaker 2: That was it? Definitely right there, So it's got some consequences for it. Like I said, it's going to be interesting to see not whether or not how they interpret for cause, whether that, you know, firing somebody for cause is only crimes that are directly part of their job, or if that can just be for crimes in general. Right, you can impeach a president for you know, crimes and misdemeanors. Right, you can impeach a president for a misdemeanor and then the Justice Department has a go at him. So it seems like to me it would include that as well. But she won't even leave the office. Apparently you have a white house. Top economic advisor Kevin Hassett said Cook should go on leave while her status is being litigated. But she's at the office, unlike the people at the CDC. She's not saying CDC later. So the one person said this is well, it was Elizabeth Warren who started who got involved on this. Just remind her that she pretended to be a Native American to get special benefits from Harvard and other schools. But she went on CNBC to say that the alleged mortgage mortgage fraud committed by Cook does not matter because it wasn't related to her job, therefore it was not for a cause. That's going to be the line they're going to take. What we care about is that we follow the law, and the law is pretty clear that the firing for cause means job related. Well, it was made pretty clear that you can't claim that this is for a residential loan when it's actually for a rental loan. We should point out that Warren demanded an investigation into Dallas Fed President Kaplan's ethically questionable stock trades. And of course there's a long in this article from zero Hedge. They've got a lot of different people that were removed from the Federal Reserve for things like suspicious stock trades. A couple of those, actually three of them. Oh no, and yet she is going to stay on, So we'll see what happens with it. We didn't get to the gold stuff, but this reminder go to David Knight dot gold. I'll take you tony Ardaban And there's a competition now sits between Republican Democrats, but between fiat money, digital money, and physical money that retains its value. That's what gold and silver are. Thank you for joining us. Have a good day. The common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com