Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go. Come on, good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now, ladies and gentlemen, he's Rod, Yes, sir, welcome back to the weekend. Everybody, wakey, wakey, hands off cup Cakey's milk. Monday. Three time Hall of Famer Tim still on with us. He's gonna go for win number four. I believe he sent me. Somebody sent me some pictures from Taco Fest. It might have been Tim. It was Tim, wasn't it okay? So well I should those over to Chile so Listie and Tim can get the job done. Fresh out of madhad to head challenge coming up at six twenty Pit tickets to pierce the veil Thursday night. That means like a four of them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday huge ticket, Oh Huger ticket sold out Metallica ticket, so every day this week seven twenty Metallica tickets for this Saturday Row five plus We'll get you a double vinyl and get you qualified for even a bigger prize on the Texas Hammer Game seven volbeat Hailstorm tickets at a twenty live Collected Soul tickets on Know the Show. We got rain all week for you and I know most gonna talk more about that in Houston headlines.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning.
Speaker 3: Give yourself a little extra time during your commute today, Yes, on the way into work, in the way home, because we're tracking severe weather. The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch for all of us through seven am for the threat of damaging wins in hail this morning.
Speaker 2: The timing for the Houston.
Speaker 3: Metro looks like six to eight am. It has started rating acrosstown for a lot of us. But not only is that weather threat on your way into work, We're gonna have a dry afternoon, very hot, but dry, and then more rain on your way home after five pm.
Speaker 2: And the rest of the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all week, like the weekend and Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we need the rain, but I don't know, not that much. Tiktoker's good news. Trump is on your side.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: President Trump is reportedly planning to extend the deadline for the TikTok sale again. This is according to The Wall Street Journal, who cited people familiar with the latest plan. That would be the third extension granted by Trump. TikTok's Chinese owner must sell the sharing app, the video sharing app, or it's going to face a band in the United States. It's current deadline is sitting at June nineteenth, but with the extension that would give them a little more time. All right, this is a question for all of us. I think we're analyzing our life. The average person has eight kinds of sauces and their refrigerator.
Speaker 1: I got way more than that. I'm a condiment guy. Condiments, That's what I live for.
Speaker 4: Comrad Sauce Ryan.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the sauce boss, I had no idea. Yeah, there's a ton of I what is the average eight?
Speaker 2: That seems like nothing.
Speaker 3: That's just the basic double I would say same. What's your vessel of choice? I mean, are your French fried dipper?
Speaker 1: I'm a ketchup? Oh okay, So what do I like to dip everything?
Speaker 2: Everything?
Speaker 1: I mean everything? Give me all the sauce sich if you can't dip stuff? Right? Right? Yes?
Speaker 4: Do they make them?
Speaker 3: It's true. Do you have like a faith branch? Branch is your go to?
Speaker 1: That's very Ketchup's the goat? The goat.
Speaker 3: I'm currently living on a garlic aoli that I can like drink with a straw.
Speaker 1: Or a seracha male done.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're all above average weirdy to do that. Let's talk about David Beckham.
Speaker 3: He's kind of a big deal, you know, especially in his home country. He is set to receive knighthood. King Charles, I guess has a birthday coming up. I'm pretty sure it's not till November. But they're planning out what the plan is. And since David Beckham is a god over there, he has a list of awards and recognitions that they feel like knighthood is next.
Speaker 1: So then you start calling him Sir David Beckham. What happens with already?
Speaker 3: Do and doesn't he have to like get on a knee and like get a sword then on the shoulders already?
Speaker 1: That was my question. Started to look it up, super important, he.
Speaker 3: Was nominated before, but it's never actually happened. Okay, and you know what happens for Victoria Backram.
Speaker 1: She's Lady Beckham.
Speaker 5: Well she came up from the streets and look at her now being driven to school Beckham.
Speaker 3: All right, so we're bummed we're going to miss the Black Sabbath performance, the final one, because we can't go to England for that, right, But there's some good news. They just announced that the event is going to live stream worldwide?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 1: How much I don't want to get to it? Okay, gonna say Sharon, Sharon's not doing that for free, and that Lallapalooza does it for free. Yeah, you know a thirty dollars thirty bucks? Would you do it? You don't get to keep it forever.
Speaker 3: You know how sometimes you buy like a movie, and you get keep it forever. No, you only get to keep it for three days.
Speaker 5: What if you had like a watch party and you're like, everybody throw them five and then you did.
Speaker 1: It that way.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I used to try that with the old ufcs. Yeah, no one ever paid me this show.
Speaker 3: This is everybody sold out on one show in the final time.
Speaker 1: You could see blacks OUTA thirty one. I'll get it, We'll all go watch it. Thirty bucks is reasonable.
Speaker 3: Back to the beginning dot com again. I'm pretty sure it's for charity.
Speaker 1: You love charity, Sharon Osborn charity that that's going on.
Speaker 5: In sports, the ass Shows fell of the Guardians yesterday four to too. They did take two of three against Cleveland over the weekend, though they're gonna have a day off today before they open up a three game series with the White Sox tomorrow night. In basketball, the Thunder beat the Pacers last night seventy even. The NBA Finals up at a game apiece. That play games three on Wednesday. In Indiana, the Panthers and Oilers are gonna play game three the Stanley Cup Final tonight. That series is tied up at a game apiece. They're gonna start that one at seven. You can watch it on T and T and True TV. And in some football news, the Texans are expected to sign four time Pro Bowl running back Nick Chubb to a one year deal. He's been on the Browns his whole career. He should pair nicely with Joe Mixon as well as Damian Pierce and rookie Woody William or rook Woody Marks in the backfield. We're also just eighty seven days away from the start of the NFL regular season.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I like that countdown?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that's going on?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, guys, it's Monday. Strap yourselves in. We're gonna be very very busy. If you want the first phone call, come get it seven one three two one two five nine four five. The most interactive show on the radio starts right now, ninety four or five, the buzz Stone Temple, pilots, Wicked Garden. What a great way to start things off. It's gonna be a great morning, guys. It's gonna be a wet morning, and it's gonna be a wet week. It's gonna be raining every stinking day. So I don't know. Some of you are telling me that you're getting wet right now. I get it, Okay, forty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms, partly cloudy today, high of ninety four, and then up to a sixty percent chance of some scattered thunderstorms to tonight. I'm gonna be saying that all week through the weekend one week from today Monday. It's just for seven days. For seven days, it's just gonna be a lot of rain. So that's gonna be the big story, I know. Most using that as your headline. There's a lot of things to talk about today on the show. There's a lot of things to get to. Homeroom is going to be very, very busy. Three time Hall of Famer Tim going for win number four, and Chile has some concert tickets in there. Struts in Dirty Honey. What a show September twenty fifth over at the House of Blues and then Homeroom. I'm not done with you. You're gonna get pit tickets today, pit tickets to Pierce the Veil Thursday night the Woodlands Pavilion. So you know you can't get pit tickets for that show. We have them. We're going to have him for you all week and he's going to start you out in homeroom on a Monday. That's going to be on the fun Fact Flashback Closer to a Round six thirty five the Metallica tickets again Metallica sold out show. These tickets are in the first five rows off the floor to the sold out Metallica show. So one hundred level Panteras Suicidal Tendency is opening up this Saturday Energy Stadium. You're also going to win a double vinyl copy of the newly remastered Load album, which is I believe is celebrating twenty five years.
Speaker 4: Moe.
Speaker 1: Google the album cover and then I'll tell you what that sticky substance is on the cover. You'll win the album and then you'll qualify for the grand prize drawing of a limited edition, numbered deluxe Load box set. So one of you gets upgraded to this massive box set. So that's all coming today. We're going to start that off on the Texas Hammer Game Volbeat hail Storm tickets at eight twenty live Collective Soul Tickets on I Know the show. It's gonna be busy today. It's gonna be busy phone lines.
Speaker 2: It's that time for the first phone Callum.
Speaker 1: D do do do do? Good morning Rob Ryan's Show. Hey, good Lorner Phillis. How are you there? Great? So great?
Speaker 5: Is this?
Speaker 6: Joe?
Speaker 1: Yes? There it is, yes there, it is all right. What part of town are you calling calling us from? I am in the Richmond area? Is it raining yet? Joe? On you good? It is okay, idiot, Yeah yeah, it's it's all over the place rain today. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: It's starting to it's lightning on it. It's not quite raining yet, but it's about to.
Speaker 1: Looks like I got your brother, Well, what did you want to get us started with today? On the first phone call on this Monday, I just tell everybody I.
Speaker 7: Have a great week and and and good luck to everyone trying to win win mentalitat tickets of some sort. I'm actually going to go out, actually gonna go out Friday to the pop up and try to win tickets there take you take a vacation day and whatnot.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, let me get that information over to the Chile. There's a movie that's gonna be playing at a theater. There's a Metallica movie that when they come in town, they're showing a movie, and then there is a pop up store. I'm gonna get that information out there to everyone. Joe, good luck trying to win tickets. You know, we have a pair at seven to twenty this morning.
Speaker 7: All right, that's why I'm listening first thing this morning at third all right.
Speaker 1: Brother Joe, man, I wish you the best, dude. I hope you get into that Metallica show. All of you five days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and then Friday afternoon Ditch Day. We have an additional pair of tickets that we're going to give away at Ditch Day. We're gonna get you registered between noon and two to win those, So Joe, I hope you're in that number, and everyone else, good luck on the flip of this break reccheck. We'll find out what's trending and then we'll get set up for the Fresh Out of.
Speaker 6: Bed Houston Houston's alternative and.
Speaker 8: Tell them at the rod Ryan Morning Shown the Buzz.
Speaker 1: Welcome Back Everybody, rod Ryan's Show on this Milk Monday. Rain scattered thunderstorms throughout today and tonight and all week. Top story today here on The rod Ryan Show, Houston's headlines. I'm getting Tim's victory speech all lined up, getting ready to go. I'm gonna get set up for the Fresh out of BedHead to head challenge while Alex does his little trending thing. Whatever does he's over there? Did I do a little trending thing? Go? What do you do?
Speaker 4: Do you want serious or less serious?
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess there's probably something that's something enough you gotta you have to cover.
Speaker 5: Las Vegas shooting is trending. There was a deadly shooting on the strip. I guess yesterday. It looked like overnight and it was near the Belagio fountains.
Speaker 4: People. We're talking about that this morning.
Speaker 1: The Tony Awards are trending.
Speaker 5: They were last night, and I was very happy that Cole Eskola from O Mary One Best Lead Actor.
Speaker 4: I'm a big, a big Broadway guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're huge on the Tonys, Nicole scherzingerl was the lead actress. I was rooting for her too, and yeah, that's what happened Tony Woods. I tried to call Alex yesterday and just what straight to voicemail. I'm watching, then, what are you talking about? Get away from my desk watching the Tonys. Do not bother me.
Speaker 5: Nat Wolf is also trending. That's a guy, and that is Billie Eilish's new boyfriend. That is the top trend. I see people are looking up who that guy is.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend, Yeah, boyfriend, dude, nat Wolf they I guess went official over the weekend and people looking him.
Speaker 4: Up to see who this guy is.
Speaker 1: But that's what's trading.
Speaker 4: And I provide the bus.
Speaker 1: Geez, we lost her Jojo se Wall, We're losing all our lesbians. Wow?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Tim? Right? If I watched name are you known? Call me Tim? Good morning everyone. This is your fresh out of bed head to.
Speaker 10: Head three day champion, the one they called Tim, like Ricky Bobby said, if you ain't first, you're laughs.
Speaker 6: Join me on milk Monday as I go for win.
Speaker 1: Number four might be seven, one, three, two, two nine. If you want to take him on.
Speaker 2: The rod Ryan Shows.
Speaker 6: Sad effects include mood swings, mood swings.
Speaker 1: US ninety four or five bus. Good morning rod Ryan's Show. Thank you so much for having a song on the SMELF Monday. Hope you're off trial. Great start to here day. Be careful out there, wet, rainy, scattered thunderstorms. Big story not only today but all week long. It's play game and now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge. Listeners to your corners. I watched the name you'll know. Come call me Tim. Hell out Tim. Good morning brother rodding friends. I'm looking at your Taco Fest pictures. That was one of the things that you won last week from US. Correct, Yes it was, and it was an awesome fet Oh you guys doing some shots over there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they had some going on.
Speaker 1: What was the best taco you had? What was on it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Barbicola one out of Mission Texas. Okay, So I'm down for some of that stuff, you know what I mean? You know what everybody like gets into it, like don't get all mangoee on me and stuff like don't you know what I mean? Like people do mango with like some spice on it though, like, yeah, the mangoee thing, I don't know, but some barbicola. I'm down. So it was good. I dude, I had a pictures look awesome. I had a kid birthday party. I had to go to.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey I did I.
Speaker 1: Had a kid birthday party that I invited myself to. Yes, all right, let's him. What are we doing here? You're going for win number three, win number four, win number four? You you are, Yeah, that's right, you're going for four. You're a three time Hall of Famer. I got a fresh fish here, Alex, I got a fresh fish. Please. Hello, David. Hello, welcome to the game, dude, first time huh yeah?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 1: So great, David. I don't know anything about you other than you're just a fresh fish. Where are you from? Uh? Okay, I don't want to know anything else about you because I don't want to get to know you if you're only going to be here for two questions and get your asking it, you know what I mean? Like, I don't have time, okay for every one of you fresh fish, since they keep plan same. David, all you got to do is shot out your name when you think you know the answer. Okay, got it, Okay, dude, you've heard the game before, right, Oh? Every day? Yeah, you probably win every day in the car too. You probably beat everybody. Oh, of course we all do. Most people are undefeated that I've never played before. What are they playing for? There's a prize attached to this, all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have a pair of tickets see the Struts.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, and Dirty Honey's opening up. I love them both. I love both those bands, all right, Tim and Fresh David. This guy you're playing, David is a three time Hall of Famer. Okay, no pressure, so denied. Okay, here we go. Question number one, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. How do you say thank you?
Speaker 6: Tim?
Speaker 1: Tim?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I just had a brain fart.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did three? Two. I'm gonna't taco fast?
Speaker 9: I know?
Speaker 1: David? How do you say thank you in Spanish? On the board? Welcome to the game? Welcome to the game. Oh, I like that was impressive. Well, how do you say thank you in Hawaii?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: The question could have gone a couple different ways. All right, here we go. Question number two. David's on the board, the one they called him. Question number two, how many degrees? Are in a circle, Tim, David, don't hurt yourself, Tim and sixty degrees. That's a correct answer. Okay, Now listen, David. It sounds like something came up. Are you all right? Fine? Okay, I heard.
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, it wasn't just me that hurt that.
Speaker 1: Here we go, David, you're still in this, baby, Yeah, one more time. Here we go. He just comes the third question? What pest does Bill Murray fight in the movie? Tim a gopher? Correct answer, Man, I don't know. Wow, David, I feel like you're I feel like you're a younger guy for some readyon Caddy Shack? Have you seen it? Oh again, I knew the answer. I was just okay, all right, I didn't know because that's a Caddy Shack when you think about it, an old movie. But it's just been on forever. Everyone's seen it. I think, David, it was fun having you on, Dude. I hope you get through again and play some day.
Speaker 7: Right, Well, it wasn't a shutout.
Speaker 1: What it was plus whatever you had for breakfast came back up. Stop. You got to enjoy that a second time, all right, Tim? Congratulations, it's four weeks one game away from going back to the Hall of Fame. Plus you got the Struts, dirty honey tickets all right, Yes, their nice job today, bro hang on the Rod Ryan's Show, Buzz ninety four or five Buzz, Collective Soul and December, Good Morning, rod Ryan' Show, Milf Monday. Cory the Goat Hunter. I don't know if he's played this year. He said he would call her to today said, well played, Tim. Just so you know, the sharks are swimming in the water. They're coming for Tim tomorrow. They're coming for Tim tomorrow. The rain is coming for us, many of you getting dumped on right now. Cloudy, scattered thunderstorms throughout the Today. Antoni is just skanky all week two, all week good chances of rain every day. The fresh out of bed head to head shout Edge, here's your current champion. Good morning everyone.
Speaker 10: This is the one they call Tim fresh out of bed to head to head four day champion.
Speaker 4: And like rock Mock Joe Man, I'm sorry, Like Macho Man, Randy Savage, let's.
Speaker 10: Say the Kaream Movies rises to the top. Join me tomorrow on tat Tuesdays as I go for winning number five and get back into the Hall of fame.
Speaker 1: Wait for it, my bees. There they go. He made us way. All right, there you have it. Uh, Tim's playing very well. I love that he already was able to use some of his winnings. He was out at Taco Fest this weekend. We gave away those Taco Fest tickets all last week. I got pit tickets coming up to the Pierced the Veil show. I'll let me tell you more about that in a minute. But first, it's the fun that to the day. We make you look smart in front of her body. It's the fun to the day. All right, there's some fun facts for you. And I never once put these two dudes together, let alone in the same room. Why, I don't know. Warren Buffett and Jimmy Buffett once took a DNA test to see if they were related in any way. The results came back negative, but they were pals.
Speaker 4: I to be friends with Jimmy Buffet no matter what.
Speaker 1: Warren Buffett one of the richest men in the world, right, Jimmy Buffett one of the coolest dudes in the world. So yeah, so they were pals, and yes, super rich. I mean I think margare Vitaville's jape, Holy con dude, even how much it cost to hire. That has to be the most profitable song in the history of music, one of them at least it had well what happy birth Happy birthday?
Speaker 4: Maybe because that's loyalty fore now isn't that.
Speaker 1: But for a while it made money. Those teachers made some money. I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say that song from Jimmy Buffett is the most profitable song ever. It's just it's gotta be so. Yeah, they were friends. The DNA tests came back negative. They were refer to each other as Uncle Warren and cousin. Jimmy Warren is now ninety four. Jimmy passed away in twenty twenty three at seventy six.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Stanley Cup playoffs going on right now, Alex, yep, even the final is going on. Yeah, one game apiece. Until the mid seventies, at least ninety percent of NHL players were Canadian.
Speaker 3: That is fine.
Speaker 1: Now they really got the world involved in the NHL.
Speaker 4: The Russians came over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. So here's the breakdown. It's about forty four percent Canadian, twenty seven percent American, ten percent Swedish, and seven percent Russian. Really yeah, surprising. Clint Eastwood, Burt Reynolds, Adam West, he was the original batman, Liam Neeson. They were all offered this role but turned it down Double O seven James Bond, Sneet, Clint Eastwood, Burt Reynolds, Adam West. Those are Americans. Yeah, I thought you couldn't, right, So he's gone to a British dude. But they were offered the role and those guys turned it down. Back in the day, it's the fuck fat of the day. We make you look smart, body, It's the fu the day. Okay, talk to me about this huge prize. I cannot believe Chili put this in homeroom already.
Speaker 3: He's nuts. Thursday in the Woodlands, Pierce, the veil is there, I can't hear you tour and we have pitted passes. I'm reading that correctly, right, A pair of pitch tickets for Thursday night. Tickets are so on sale ticketmaster dot com. But if you want to be there and if you know the show, let's go.
Speaker 1: Well it's a fun fat yeah, fun fat flash pass. Okay. So on Friday this was this I thought was the most fun Spotify's one hundred most stream songs list. It's always changing, but it's all current music, or is it. There's a song on there from nineteen seventy five and it's Spotify's thirty fifth most streamed song. Right now two point eight billion streams the songs from nineteen seventy five? What's the song? Seven one three, two, win two five nine four five to get in the pits? Now time for rockout with yours dock out with Captain Cash. Okay, my money? Guys on the phone? Hey, how good morning brother Rod, Good morning dude. All right, how'd we do on Wall Street? Let's go back to Friday. Friday was a good day.
Speaker 11: The down was up four hundred and forty three points. Kick off this morning at forty two thousand, seven hundred and sixty two, NASTAC up two hundred and thirty nine to nineteen thousand and five thirty seven Bench Martenior Treasury raise it a four point four nine percent, and oil trades at sixty four dollars seventy six centred barrel to the most active in the Big Studs Salesforce, Amazon and Chevron, the Big Duds, Home Depot, Mickey D's, and three M On the economic calendar this morning. We'll get numbers on wholesale inventories for April right now, futures on the ipside, hang on to This would be a positive opening right here on Wall Street. That's it, my manager, This is Halan, manage your director with Ramon James portifit the rod Ryan shows and Raymond James on Saint Clake and Augusta and don't forget those rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 8: Famian's expressed are those of halland and not necessarily those of Raymond James and associates. Thank come ever, NYC, SIDC, I ART Radio or A sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmission. We'll continue. This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end. Because programs are educational and informational services on the thestudes duds are based on movement as reported.
Speaker 1: By Young Finance You ninety four or five, the buzz, Welcome back everybody, rod Ryan Shump, what'll we doing here? It's your fun looking for Sandra? Yes, their chili said, Sandra's pretty sharp. She knows this stuff. So I'm feeling pretty confident about you. The oldest track What is the oldest track on Spotify's one hundred most stream songs right now?
Speaker 2: It is Queen Bohemian Raps.
Speaker 1: Oh you are sharp, Sand? Can you handle the pit? Though? Can we have the right tis Lord?
Speaker 3: Thursday Night in the pit for Pierce the Veil? It's that I can't hear you. Tour tickets are so available ticketmaster dot com at Sandra, you're in Mama, Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, Sandra, so awesome. All right, send us a pit picture. All right, that's for all of you pit winners this week. We need a selfie with the singer over your shoulder. At least here's Nevada and about a girl. Ninety four or five buzz, all right, ninety four or five buzz Rod Ryan Show on this milk Monday, Welcome back for the weekend. Go ahead, six picks, Chili.
Speaker 4: I looked at him.
Speaker 2: They're great, they actually are there, Chili?
Speaker 1: Six picks? Of course?
Speaker 4: Why would he not?
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see it doesn't sound.
Speaker 4: Like something Chili would do.
Speaker 1: The first time in a while. I just completed the six picks, so bus festered that I actually, I actually saw Chili in the wild this weekend. It was a rare chili spotty. Oh. I was a little nervous at your kid's birthday party.
Speaker 4: So he was life at the party. A lot of people were saying.
Speaker 1: That your kid's birthday party. The invitation said twelve to two. Chili showed up at one forty five, and I understand he stood.
Speaker 4: He was a loose end time and it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: And I understand he stayed till four. He had okay, stuff to do. Twelve to two was the party.
Speaker 4: The party. It's not a party until Chili shows done.
Speaker 1: All right. It's Chili's world. We're all living in it. And it's a wet world. Okay. Next hour is when we're getting our best chance of rain this morning, and then it's gonna kind of be skanky throughout the day and then it's gonna come back at around five six o'clock, so I mean, mother nature undefeated. Drive to work and then it's gonna come back. It's going to pour again for your drive home. I know you're talking about that in Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give yourself a little extra time during those commutes. Today we are tracking the severe weather. It looks like now is the time for the Houston Metro. The red is passing by and especially north of Houston as well, so up in the woodlands and stuff Montgomery County hitting the coast around nine am. And not only that weather threat on your way to work, but after five pm for your drive home and all week long, plus we get some dryness this afternoon. The temperatures are going to be feels like in the triple digits. Love Texas, all right? Elon versus a Trump? Who are you rooting for? According to a new pole, most of America says neither. Things kind of seem to cool off between the two over the weekend, but it's safe to say.
Speaker 2: They are not friendly.
Speaker 3: According to the new Pole, fifty two percent of American and say they're not on either side now. When it comes to second place, Trump is in second with twenty eight percent of our votes. But worth noting, Elon deleted two of the harshest tweets about Trump over the weekend, the one about Trump being on the Epstein list and the one supporting Trump's impeachment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how this ends. I feel like they're going to get back together in my heart, in your heart, that's how you feel. I don't know.
Speaker 2: They don't seem like guys that.
Speaker 1: Would forgive those two electric googleoos. Yeah, I don't know. Here we go if you're trying them the boys pod gay.
Speaker 3: Everything's expensive? So where do you eat when you need something cheap? To remember when dollar menus were a thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alex lived on that during college. Heck yeah.
Speaker 3: New studies looking at the fifty four menu items from the nine most popular drive through chains, and Alex, what would you say is the cheapest overall restaurant if you're going.
Speaker 2: For the cheap, cheap.
Speaker 1: Jack of all? Ooh, it's Taco Bell?
Speaker 3: Okay, Wendy's second overall Burger King actually came in third place, and the most expensive drive through chain McDonald Really, they say, most customers assume McDonald's represents good value because that's what they want to portray. But this data shows actually it's the most expensive option in nearly every category.
Speaker 1: Of the Big nine. So I don't know this. Who's in the Big nine?
Speaker 3: Just Taco Bell, Wendy's, Burger King, Popeye's, KFC, sonic, Arby's, Chick fil A.
Speaker 1: And McDonald's interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: Nobody ever says chick fil a is cheap is awesome?
Speaker 2: Right, I mean I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: That's all I ever hear about. You feel better about it. It's a god terriff.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you're a big loyal follower of Bunny XO, which Alex I know you are.
Speaker 2: You saw her for the weekend that her husband.
Speaker 3: Jelly Roll says he's going to quote quit the music business. He made the joke after he realized that he conquered two of his childhood dreams. He made a cameo in Eminem's album, and now he's featured in a new song called Sharks, which is this song. It's featured on Loull Waie's new album, The Carter six Na.
Speaker 1: Thank You You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Jelly Roll said, I retire.
Speaker 3: It's over, y'all, like with the music business. This is my last or whatever. I can't do anything cooler. There's a lot of talk about Low Wayne's new album that dropped on Friday, because not just Jelly Roll Mgk's on there, Andre, but Kelly what En Bonbo, Wow, Weezer.
Speaker 5: He kind of covers a Weezer song, Ye Okay, Island in the Sun and it's like, I think Island Holiday or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gotta check out the Low Wayne album.
Speaker 5: I liked it. There's about five songs You're pretty good, yeah, and the rest of them are kind of like, all right, we get it.
Speaker 1: Your old Okay. I didn't know if this was his, like, hey, here's my album that is this is why I should have been in the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is why I should should have been.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk thirty seconds to Mars.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this is a bad story.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, it's it's very important. Jared Leto, he's made a name for himself and did a report published on Friday. He's been accused of misconduct, sexual misconduct. I hope it's not true women, He says, everything is not true, to all of it. But this all started because one of the accusers re shared a Facebook post from twenty twelve that said, quote, you're not really in LA until Jared Leto tries to force himself on you backstage in a kilt and a snow hat unquote.
Speaker 2: Nine women. I don't know how I get some of this one.
Speaker 1: I really do love this guy and I'm not saying I don't believe the women. I'm just saying I hope it's not true. Yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: Oh women, these are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: What you got over there?
Speaker 5: Ascos fellow the Guardians yesterday four to two. They didn't take two of three against Cleveland over the weekend, though, They're gonna have a day off before opening up a three game series with the White Sox tomorrow night. Thunder beat the Pacers last night one to one oh seven. Even the NBA Finals up at a game of piece. They're gonna play game three on Wednesday in Indiana. In hockey, Panthers and oiler to play Game three the Stanley Cup Final tonight.
Speaker 1: That series is tied up at one point one.
Speaker 5: They're gonna start that at seven and you can watch it on T and T and True TV.
Speaker 1: And in some football news, the Texans.
Speaker 5: Are expected to sign four time Pro Bowl running back Nick Chubb to a one year deal, possibly today. He should pay a nicety with Joe Mixon as well as Damian Pierce and rookie Woody Marx in the backfield. We're also just eighty seven days away from the start of the NFL regular season.
Speaker 4: That is what's going on.
Speaker 1: Spot. Guys. We got Metallica tickets next hour. We're gonna do it every day this week. Chill, he's gonna move them around. Metallica sold out show. Plus we're gonna throw in some extra fun things. And these are really good tickets too. We have tickets in the first five rows off the floor, so these are like one hundred level. These are seats for Metallica. It's a big deal. It's a big big deal. Man stayed there.
Speaker 9: The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Lincoln Park. If you're carrying over from a home room and you're still hanging with us, thank you for just joining us. Wakey, Wakey, hans Off, Snakey, Welcome to the seventh Spot. This is gonna be probably the most active hour as far as like the rain today, it's just kind of like a real pesky kind of a rain. Throughout the day, it's kind of a twenty percent chance each and every hour, but today this hour it really goes up to about an eighty percent chance, and then it's just gonna be kind of skanky throughout the day. And then like like Mo, you were saying, it's looking like it's pushing back to maybe after afternoon drive. So six seven o'clock it's gonna come back around and it's gonna be another series of thunder showers. So they are saying severe thunderstorm watch is what's happening right now. It's gonna be like this all week. It's just kind of a rainy week. I don't know, MO, it's gotta be convinced that we need it, do we? I don't know. Do we need breaking? We always need rain, right, do we?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, any guys, busy week. It's gonna be a wet week. But look what we already did. We gave away, MO, gave away tickets in the pit to pierce the veil Thursday night at the Woodlands. We got four pair of those Chierlely we'll move those around in the different hours. You know that we're doing for a third week now, a third week. Metallica tickets every day this week and these are in the first five rows off the floor to the sold out Metallica show with Pantera and Suicidal Tendencies this Saturday, Energy Stadium. All of our winners, and we're going to get a winner playing the Texas Hammer game coming up a little bit. All of our winners are going to get a double vinyl copy of the newly remastered Load album and then you'll be qualified to be upgraded. One of you is going to get a limited edition, numbered deluxe Load box set, three hundred and one total tracks, two hundred and forty five of which have been unreleased. I mean, this is for like the biggest Metallica nerd on the planet, That's what this is for. So we saved the best for the last week. So that's happening all this week. Huge. Can't wait to see you guys at Metallica on Saturday, to see the whole family this Saturday, this past Saturday. Even Chili. Yeah, eventually Chill. I mean the whole time we're there, Like, Okay, does anybody talk to that He had said he had he was rec on his car. He said he had he had step he had to do on Saturday morning. Busy guys, we all assumed that he was sleeping Chili six picks today. Hey, I haven't seen him yet, but I saw I saw you came out strong with the family photo.
Speaker 12: I mean they're up there. I mean, you know, you should go check it out yourself.
Speaker 1: I am gonna go check it out myself. I'm super excited. We did get to see Miss Tessa this weekend, so my kid was super. Miss Tessa's here. Now here's a question. Did you invite her? I did after we invited ourselves or was she invited? Was she invited and we weren't invited? I think she was invited first and we didn't even get an invite.
Speaker 9: Now you would have gotten an invite, but you always talk about how you were, like, oh, books sawid with kids brother party party. She's not gonna remember it. I appreciate you guys coming. Were a lot of fun. It was a really fun party, I thought, And what's the part She's just still not gonna remember it. So I didn't want to like burden you guys with that. Like I'm weird about sending invites out where.
Speaker 5: It's like when I send an invite, I'm like, I don't want to just send a hundred of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, always inviting me to this random crap. I don't want a good toues. So she just gave me an invite.
Speaker 1: Now I feel like I want to go hang out at invited me. So Tessa was invited, but we weren't.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 5: I also Tessa doesn't always show up the things, so I thought Tessa.
Speaker 4: Wasn't going to show.
Speaker 2: I like this game you play with your mind.
Speaker 1: All right, Well it was good.
Speaker 3: It was a great party, Broke, thank you for including us kids the best.
Speaker 4: I had fun meeting your kids.
Speaker 1: There was so much husband's awesome as always, so much food hate chili. You see a great picture of a shopping cart here? What am I looking at? I don't like that one? Why do I see yours? As I'm talking and grilling you, I'm going through your picks and I see there's a picture of a shopping car. Yeah, you know, in your six picks.
Speaker 12: I went to uh Sam's yesterday after you know, I had to get some some dog food and then I went and got some burgers and stuff like that, and then I, you know, put it up, and then I was like, you know what, thanks to my buddy Alex, who showed me a good time at his birthday party, at his daughter's birthday party. You know, I'm going to leave this cart right here just for him.
Speaker 1: You left that cart there? Yeah? No, that's your twin brother.
Speaker 6: He's always in my mind.
Speaker 2: That's not chili.
Speaker 1: All right, in the middle of the parking lot. All right, Chili six picks are up because.
Speaker 12: When I parked, I had to get out and move it. So I'm gonna do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Chili chili to all right. So a great family photo in there. And we also posted something on the gram over the weekend at Rob Ryan show and we got a picture with Tessa, and we got a picture of baby l was your birthday?
Speaker 6: Wee baby, well you're missing. I had my own taco faces on Friday night.
Speaker 1: Oh did you? Okay?
Speaker 12: I went to Dirty Lows House and he got on there and made some takos for us. I put a picture of the taco's there so you can savor it at It's what I'm doing, okay, and get hungry.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, Links and Guests is where you go. You'll see the milk, you'll see the looking at Girls blog page, and you'll see Chili six picks. Now, let's talk about things that you need to kind of get on the phone with us, oh Man to win the best game in Houston.
Speaker 6: Who wants it?
Speaker 1: Chili? You still answering the phones because it's for Metallica tickets. It's a big deal.
Speaker 6: I'm not here right now.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know you're a guy that leaves carts out in the middle of parking face. You know, I don't feel like we know you anymore.
Speaker 12: Just like the hype man, I just got called in into a meeting right now.
Speaker 1: Guys, call in now. I need you in the queue ready to go, because when we come back from this break, we're gonna get right into it. We're gonna play the Texas Hammer Game for sold out Metallica tickets seven one, three, two, two, five, nine four five.
Speaker 12: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternatives, and the Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody on this wet, wet Monday. Scattered thunderstorms throughout the day. This could be one of the worst hours. Sever your thunderstorm watch in effect. Be careful, you hear mode. I feel like your rec checks are getting longer and longer. It's bad. It's bad out there, so just give yourself a little extra time. I know that's a big ask, but it's nasty outside.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: Every phone line is jammed up. I see people trying to get through. You know, it's Metallica tickets. We're gonna play the Texas Hammer Game to win sold out Metallica tickets in the first five rows off the floor. But first, Alex Rod, You're better than Babe Ruce. Baby, Bruce suck at trending. You're great at it. Trending maybe on baseball, but delivering a lot. Bab Ruth was asked to do trending once and he just didn't do very well. You're better than him. I just heard that.
Speaker 4: He even he didn't know what trending was.
Speaker 1: Heard that Colin Cowherd promo. You only find out it was trending through the newspapers there. Yeah, what do you got over there? Milk Monday is trending.
Speaker 5: Sherry Snowson into us by our very good friend Josh Tree. People checking her out, the world famous Rid Round showpage, the buzz dot Com.
Speaker 1: Carlos Alcarez is trending. He won the French Open yesterday beating Yannick Sinner. Shout out to Cocoa Golf.
Speaker 5: She won the women's final on Saturday America back in top And then what do you know about Pepe the Penguin?
Speaker 1: Uh? Not much? Tell me well, Pepe Penguin.
Speaker 5: Throughout the first pitch at the White Sox game yesterday and watching him just wattle into the mound.
Speaker 4: Oh, look at it, this little guy guy.
Speaker 5: He didn't actually through it, his handler did, but he kind of like, you know, they carried pebbles. He took a little baseball out there and gave it to the guy, and the guy through it.
Speaker 1: If you were gonna ask me about an animal this morning, I thought it was going to be Ed the Zebra.
Speaker 5: I saw that on the website, Pepe the Penguin. I felt like that was that was the best athlete of the weekend.
Speaker 1: There was a pet zebra that went missing near Nashville last week, Ed the Zebra, and he was finally captured yesterday. He's been on the run for a week. A zebra wow from New Orleans or something. They break up? Yeah right, isn't there still one of those knuckleheads still missing or two? Yeah, that's the training and I've read the bus well. Ed the Zebra is no longer loose. Okay, well, oh man, I gotcha. This is Mndler and it's time to play in the Texas Hammer Game. It's for sold out Ryan all right, huge mourning for us Metallica Saturday sold out. We have take it's in the first five rows off the floor. Also, we're gonna give you a double vinyl copy of the newly remastered Load album, and then one of you will get this ridiculous deluxe load box set. So it's just it's the prize that keeps giving and giving and giving. Hopefully Kevin got through first. Kevin, You're playing the Texas Hammer game. The stakes have never been higher. Good morning, Kevin, Good morning, Bro. You need to get this right off of the gate. You need to hear it. You need to hear the lyric. You need to tell me the name of the band and the name of the song. You gotta do this. Don't do all the hard work for other people to win your tickets. Kevin, all right, you got it? Can you hear me? Okay? You can hear everything? Yes, okay, bro, everything Bro, here comes your lyrics. Man oh man, am I rooting for you right now? If beggars can't be choosers, but I'll pay for all ab done. Need the name of the band and the name of the song. Kevin, I have nothing to Kevin, I gotta move on. No way is this wild bill?
Speaker 11: Bro?
Speaker 1: Where have you been, man, working, working mo You met Wild Bill. We were up on the hill at Buzzfest. And he's got he's got the Rod Ryan Show tattoos, all of them. He's got all of our autographs on his arm. He's got Jessica on there. Dinah doug Hes got a big buzz tattoo. All right, hey, wild Bill, Yes, bro, come on, Metallica tickets, Metallica tickets. Are you ready? I'm ready. Here comes your song lyric. I need the name of the band and the name of the song. You know I'm rooting for you. You're running around with my name on your arm, and beggars can't be choosers. But I'll pay for all ab done. Take it while Bill, I got. I love you, all right, Wild Bill. We gotta sayodbye. Seven one, three, two and two five five Texas Hammer Game rolls on.
Speaker 6: They're Ron Ryan Show, the.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five the Bus, Good Morning Rob Ryan Show, Breaking Benjamin and uh awaken, Good Morning Rob Ryan Show. That's what we hope to do, wake up each and every morning. Wish I could deliver some better weather for you today, but I know it's getting really nasty out there right now, So just be careful out there, especially those of you that are out on the roads. I know that you're all pros at this, but there's uh, there's a risk of some severe weather today, so thunderstorms are likely and we're gonna get them there. They're probably gonna be around until about nine o'clock and then it's gonna be scattered throughout the day and then they're gonna come back later on this evening. All right, Chili six picks. Chili had a hell of a weekend. He went out on Friday, and I thought that was it. I heard a rumor that he was out on Friday, and then you know how he rolls. When I didn't see him at your kid's birthday party, I thought I heard he was out on Friday. That usually wipes him for the weekend. But he stayed active, he stayed visit. Chili was out there getting it done. So if you want to see Chili's six picks, and you can see our family photo. We all got together because we all were in the same room at the same time on a Saturday, and then we even had Tessa there so we had her jump in the picture as well. So you can go see all of that on the world famous Rod Ryan show page at the buzz dot com. I mean, like him, love him, hate him. There's no denying Metallica one of the biggest bands in the world, probably the biggest rock band in the world. I don't think this. I think that's undeniable. We have for a third week we're giving away Metallica tickets for their stadium show, and I'm just excited to see Pantera and Suicidal Tendencies. I mean, I grew up with those bands as well. Love Suicidal Tendencies. I've not seen them in twenty five years. We have another pair of tickets to the sold out show. This is DM Handler and it's time to play the.
Speaker 6: Texas Hammer Game with Ron Ryan on ninety four. Then I'm waiting.
Speaker 1: You know, I wanted wild Bill to win those tickets.
Speaker 2: I cheering for him.
Speaker 1: Guys running around a buzz tattoo so cool ted Jessica's name tat. He's got Dinah's name tattooed on him with her little little smiley face used to write so I was rooting for him. He couldn't get it done. You see, if Evelyn can make this happen. Evelyn, good morning, Good morning, you today. I have been trying to go be ticket for my husband since forever. So I'm ready three weeks. This is our third week now in a row. Every day give it away, sold out tickets. I'm going to play you the great Jim Adler right now, let's take a listen together. If beggars can't be choosers, but I'll pay for all. I'm done. I need the name of the band and the name of the song. That is my man, Jelly Role, and I need a favor Alix City. Oh my Moe got it in the break too, Like went out looking most said that's Jelly Role. He said, you got that y Wow, impressive. Okay, you've been trying to win these for your dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, is it a father?
Speaker 10: Say?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is now, it is, it is now.
Speaker 3: But so twenty thirteen, we were in the Pregnant Bikini contest and you asked them, you know, were you happy?
Speaker 1: And he was like, yeah, you too, A badge of me. So you were in the I know you were in the pre labor Day Prettimate Kitty contest twenty thirteen. Twenty thirteen, you got twelve. Now you have twelve year old kid running around.
Speaker 2: I have a lie year old kid run around a year this October.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you and the hubs go into the Metallica show on Saturday night. Congratulations, thank you Jay. All Right you guys are you guys are gonna be in the first five rows off the floor. You have won yourself. You have scored the double vinyl copy of the newly remastered Load album. And then I'm not going to give it to you yet because I'm going to take all five of you that win this week and I'm going to upgrade your album. One of you is going to get a limited edition, numbered deluxe Load box set which has got the over three hundred songs on it. So I don't want you to get the album just yet. Wait until the final drawing on Friday. Okay, will do man, Great job, Evelyn, great job. Thank you. Have an awesome time, guys. Metallica tickets all week. I pooped What the Buzz ninety four five the Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show. That's a fairly recent song for the Texas Hammer Game. A lot of times we go with some deep like we go with older songs, you know, but that's a that's relatively new compared to what we normally do on the Texas Hammer Game. So I think that threw people for a little bit of a loop. And I kept saying I need the name of the band, not knowing what it was.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, yeah, yeah, band artists, not.
Speaker 1: Knowing what it was. I don't know what the hell those lyrics were. I didn't know what that was. Congratulations, that's another pair of Metallica tickets out the door. Where will Chili put them next?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: My guests would be eight twenty tomorrow. Let's not forget that. Like Mo just went early in homeroom and gave away pit tickets to Pierce the Veil two am. They're playing Thursday night. So I thought she got a little wild, trigger happy over there and blew those tickets out early. So I imagined, Pierce the Veil tickets will move around. Maybe Pierce the Veil pit tickets tomorrow at seven twenty, Maybe Metallica tickets at eight twenty. I mean, and that's just me, you know, being around here for a couple twenty years or so, That's what I would think is going to happen with some of those big, big tickets. There's other great things that we're gonna be given away and then we're going to continue for a couple of days for the iHeartRadio Music Festival. At nine ten. We got a keyword right, we're texting. I think we're texting to win that trip to the iHeart Radio Music Festival and one thousand dollars. I think we got that today and tomorrow we got a lot of rain. It's coming down right now, that's for sure, so scattered thunderstorms, please be safe out there. I thought this was funny because I talked about Ed the zebra was finally captured yesterday. He's a zebra that went missing near Nashville last week and the Sheriff's department over there posted a video of a helicopter airlifting him to a horse trailer that was waiting to take him home. And uh, it's pretty funny and the zebra is fine, but he had been roaming around for a week. Meanwhile, there's a zoo in Wisconsin. There was an otter named Louis that escaped back in March, and the zebra said, we give up. He's officially won his freedom. Check it out. He's been spotted a few times and they say, you know what he's doing. Fine on his own. The zoo announced that he's made that they've made the decision that he's made the decision to become a wild otter. So they called off the search. The Yeah, they're gonna let yeah, like he just got out, like the otter got out and they're like, he's doing fine.
Speaker 3: That usually like the ultimate goal for an animal maszoo, Like you said, they're.
Speaker 2: In the zoo because they need to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the zebra was looking for like some sort of a zebra worry really that.
Speaker 4: They wanted to do.
Speaker 1: All right, So fantastic film. That's all on three things you must see today. The Looking at Girls blog page, Chili, I need you because I'm just wondering if she maybe, I don't know, if there's a mention of me in there somewhere. So is headlining Yeah, looking at Girls? What is uh? Le Lego el Verrano? Is that about me?
Speaker 6: Where or No?
Speaker 1: That's what she wrote, le Lego el Verrano is that like where is rod Ryan?
Speaker 6: No, it says the submarine ski.
Speaker 1: The Lego el Verano. That's not me. So she's not mentioning me. No.
Speaker 12: No, if it would have been you, it would have said.
Speaker 6: Don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, has Sophia ever looked better than she does in that picture right there?
Speaker 6: I mean, she's one chicky master.
Speaker 1: Holy yeah. What she posted over the weekend that wasn't happening at my pool? I went, I did a little sort of this league.
Speaker 6: It's happened in your pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been in your at my pool. Looking at a girl's blog page is absolutely outrageous today, So make sure you get after links and guests and go look at Chili six picks.
Speaker 5: I know, Houston's rocking alternatives, The.
Speaker 8: Rod Ryant Morning Show six to ten AM ninety four or five Buzz.
Speaker 1: Best Fucker ninety four or five Buzz, Good Morning, brod Ryan's show Cage, The Yelephant, Ain't No Rest for the Wicked. Still never got an answer, what is the connection with Oasis in that band? How do they get the gig of a lifetime opening up for this Oasis reunion tour. I mean, I'm not saying that they're not great, it's just an Oasis has to like them, is there a Yeah? I feel like they don't like anybody. Yeah, they don't like they don't like it, hate them the least amount of all the other bands. Maybe that's it, right, okay, good for CA's yellowphant man. That is probably for them. I'll have to break up a few fights here and there, guys. I hope you're off to a great start to your day. I know it's a wet, nasty one for sure. I'm gonna let MO talk about them a little bit more right here in Houston's headlines, because I know you're getting dumped on right now, full and mullait traffic.
Speaker 3: Give yourself a little extra time if you can, just be safe and aware. Our severe thunderstorm watch has officially expired, but now with the time for the threat of damaging winds and hail, keep that radar handy because there's still plenty of energy in the atmosphere, especially towards the coast, so more thunderstorms are developing hour by hour. Once these storms move out by around ten AM, conditions are supposed to heat up.
Speaker 2: We might break more records.
Speaker 3: Our current record is ninety seven Today it looks like the feels like could get up to one hundred and six more rain moving in around five pm. Nasty, all right, Tiktoker's President Trump is on your side. The officially well reportedly is planning to extend the dayline for the TikTok sale again. According to the Wall Street Journal, which cited people familiar with the latest plan, this will be the third extension granted by Trump. Uh TikTok's Chinese owners need to sell the popular video sharing app or it will face a band in the United States. The current deadline is June nineteenth, so we'll see what they decide. The average person has eight kinds of sauces in their fridge, and.
Speaker 2: I just want to know, do you call yourself average? Rod Ryan?
Speaker 1: I've been thinking about this though. You got to help me. Okay, sauces, sauces. I'm talking about everything that's on the door of my refrigerator. Say yes, salad dressings are sauces. I think so ketchup is a sauce. Yes, mayonnaise. Yeah, I have way more than the average. Every tray on the door of my refrigerator is full, popping bice overflowing hot sauces, barbecue sauces, mustards. There's two or three mustards. Now, where do you put relish in? This? Is that a sauce?
Speaker 2: I also have like peanut butter and jelly in the door.
Speaker 1: Where's the cutoff? Between condiment and sauce. Alex, that's gonna be as those trays are full of jars crap.
Speaker 4: Relish is not a sauce, no.
Speaker 1: Specifically, but ketchup is a sauce. Yeah, you can of condiments.
Speaker 5: You can't really dip anything in relish stuff put ketchup on stuff, but you can also dip stuff in ketchup.
Speaker 1: I'll be listening to Coca.
Speaker 4: Mango sauce all on me.
Speaker 1: Obviously that's our official sauce in Okay, So we have.
Speaker 13: A blog page of the average sauces is yes, eight and we're all about that.
Speaker 1: For if you have a kid, you got to have that Chick fil A sauce. We definitely have that honey mustard right. Oh, it's so good. There's a ton of the sauce.
Speaker 2: All right, night me.
Speaker 3: David Beckham is finally set to receive knighthood. King Charles is having a birthday coming up. That looks like in the fall kind of seems like David Beckham's a god over there. His awards, his recognitions very extensive. It includes another nomination for knighthood and twenty eleven. But he must not have gotten it then can you only get it once. I don't know, I would assume besides being a soccer legend, he's obviously contributed through charity. He does all kinds of good stuff. So his Wifey also gets to reap these benefits. Not only is she married to a knight, Victoria will be known as Lady Beckham.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sure they call her that anyway.
Speaker 1: A girl to a lady right before our eyes.
Speaker 3: So dumb I would have thought, Hey, if you're bummed that we couldn't make the trip to England for the final Black Sabbath performance, I.
Speaker 2: Have some good news.
Speaker 3: It was just announced that the event is going to be live streamed worldwide back to the beginning, as the event has been titled, is set to take place July fifth. Obviously, lots of rumors swirling around about the event. All everyone's going to be there, it's sold out, Metallica, Guns n' Roses, everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sharon Osborne was asked like, who couldn't you get? Because I mean, oh, that's a good question. Who couldn't you get? And Judas Priest is currently on the road. They wanted JP there and ac DC is currently on the road, and she wanted Angus there. She said, Angus needed to be a part of it, and she just couldn't make it happen. They couldn't make the dates happen, so he just couldn't get over there.
Speaker 3: But they'll be streaming as well. But outside of that, everybody don't want to miss it.
Speaker 1: So it's a like a pay per view.
Speaker 3: That's where it gets tricky. Nine would you pay thirty dollars?
Speaker 1: It's not even thirty less bucks. This thing's going to be about five hours. Yeah, it has to be five hours with the amount of bands.
Speaker 3: But you know what else I found interesting? Usually when you buy something like this, can't you like rewatch it?
Speaker 1: And sometimes this you can sharing because she's gonna put on a DVD.
Speaker 3: Back to the beginning. Dot com if you're interested, thirty dollars those in Houston's head lines, all.
Speaker 1: Right, you us a blog page for all of that. You got a sports blog page? Up. I do.
Speaker 5: Pepe the penguin throwing out the first pitch. He's the star of the shows. How handler and his handler throws it, but he takes out there There is Pepe.
Speaker 1: Love you Pepe.
Speaker 4: He's my favorite penguin.
Speaker 5: The Astros fell to the Guardians yesterday forty too. They didn't take two of three against Cleveland over the weekend, though. They're gonna have a day off ro oping up a three game series with the White Sox tomorrow night. The Thunder beat the Pacers last night one twenty three to one oh seven to even up the NBA Finals at a game apiece.
Speaker 1: They're gonna play game three Wednesday night in Indiana.
Speaker 5: The Panthers and Oilers are gonna play Game three the Stanley Cup Final tonight. That series is tied up one to one and they're gonna start that at seven. You can watch it on TNT and True TV and some football news. The Texans are expected to sign four time Pro Bowl running back Nick Chubb a.
Speaker 4: One year deal.
Speaker 5: He should pay nicety with Joe Mixon in the Texans backfield. And we're just eighty seven days away from the start of the NFL regular season. That is what's going on in poot Okay.
Speaker 1: Thank you, all right, be careful out there on the roads, guys. We're only coming up on the halfway point of the show. I got Bold Beat tickets for you. Don't forget. Hailstorm is on that bill, that truly is a double bill and it's at seven to one to three. How great is that? So we're gonna get to those tickets closer to around eight twenty. So man, stay with us Rock and Alternative Fair. Use the Rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 8: Show six to ten am for the buzz.
Speaker 1: Okay ninety four five, the buzz.
Speaker 6: Point part of the show.
Speaker 1: Peoper eight oh four with the Offspring and going away Rob Ryan Show. On this nasty, nasty Monday. I appreciate you being up early with us. A lot of people letting us know that it's raining outside. You know, we got an inside cabin here on the on the iHeartRadio cruise line, so you got to keep us up on what's happening out there. Thank you. It's nasty outside, and I think we're gonna be talking in those terms all week long. I mean there's chances of rain, like big chances of rain every single day, seven days. Now, what does this mean for Ditch Day? I don't care. Okay, the Baby Jesus Loves ditch Day. He's not gonna rain on ditch Day. Baby Jesus Loves Ditch Day. Are you kidding me? We are going to be out this Friday? I'd be most first one. I don't know how to explain it to you. It's just try.
Speaker 3: It's a mess partially outside.
Speaker 2: It's from what I understand.
Speaker 14: Yeah, there's like a unicorn and like explosions, bald Eagle, Christmas and Marty Grass kind of melded together, and.
Speaker 2: Then super casual is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: And then Carnivall carne Ball and then like Willie Walker's Chocolate Factory gold tickets.
Speaker 5: And I know he gets blown up and I got big blueberry.
Speaker 1: It is just it's just an absolute beautiful disaster of a day. Noon to two. I had to put an official time on this thing.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: The one thing that is noon to two is where Ditch Day we're gonna be a Cactus Cove? Does everybody know that? Find it Cactus Cove? We're gonna be there. It's thirty three thirty three West eleventh Street in the Heights. The thing that is happening from noon to two is where you're going to sign up to win Metallica tickets. We've been this weekend since Moe's gotten here. We knew that Ditch Day Metallica Father's Day. We knew that this weekend was coming, and it's just gonna be I've.
Speaker 2: Been hydrating ever since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be a wild one. What's the name of the shots, the mogasm. Okay, so that's been delivered to Gunner and his crew. They're working on it. And then we just said tequila based because our mo is a tequila drinker and the shot is in your honor. So yay, So just get me there her like I need help. It's already a ridiculous thing. Yeah, there's got to be maybe one or two people that are listening right now. It's like it was this a ditch day thing. It started out as Senior Skip Day, and we did it for a number of years, and I got sick of explaining what Senior Skip Day was all about, Like, I'm not a senior stuff for kids. It's not for kids. This is definitely of drinking twenty one and older for this party. Yeah, for sure, twenty one and older for this party. Yeah, Senior Skip Day was something that we did in school. I think it came from a stupid discussion on the air. We were talking. Dinah was here right when we started this. Yeah, yeah, and we just said, did I think it was getting towards the end of the school year, and I just said, did you guys ever do se did you do Senior Skip Day moment? Yes, we did, And it was.
Speaker 3: An affiliated with the school obviously at all.
Speaker 1: No, as a matter of fact, they tried to do things to prevent because it always got out what day it was. It was on a Friday. Yeah, And some people grew up where the school looked the other way. Some people grew.
Speaker 2: Up where it's like hashed down on it.
Speaker 1: You will not be able to walk in your cap and gown if you're not here on this day. I mean, there was all that. There was all kinds of different things going on. So it started out as Senior Skip Day and then I changed the name to Ditch Day. It was easier. It's just like, okay, we're ditching work now. I didn't have to explain it to anybody after that. It's day drinking. It's ditch Day.
Speaker 2: So take a half day.
Speaker 1: The mogasm shot registering to win sold out Metallica tickets. We're bringing other tickets, okay, so no more. We play a couple of games and things. You know, we'll have some fun there. Thank you to Carbock, the official beer of Ditch Day and I want to thank our partners over at VMP. Did I see a couple of cases of T shirts arrive?
Speaker 4: They are when.
Speaker 2: A package comes, I want to open it.
Speaker 1: Here you can't. I'm gonna se what that I gave you my little pocket knife. I believe deb had them sent over. Now, we don't talk too much about this, okay, and Chili warned me, Chili, what do you want to say about T Like? He's like, oh God, don't talk tell me. He's like, don't talk about the T shirts?
Speaker 6: What about the T shirt?
Speaker 1: Help your girl out? Well? Do I do? There are T shirts? Yeah?
Speaker 12: She delivered two boxes. Okay, I don't know how many shirts we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how does somebody get a T shirt?
Speaker 6: First come first sir.
Speaker 1: That's where it gets crazy.
Speaker 2: But this is a thing I'm always People.
Speaker 12: Always say that I'm in a hole because I'm always they're not, hey, I gotta get three shirts.
Speaker 6: They couldn't be here.
Speaker 12: I was like, sorry, only people that are here, you know, right, people that are attending. So they're like, well, how about for so and so that' said Nope, nope, no, no, no, just one shirt per person.
Speaker 1: So deb at BMP made the shirts. We have them. M the one thing where I completely okay. I have my hands in every single aspect of this show, all right, like to where I am a control freak. Don't even ask anybody in the room. They all will agree. When it comes to giving out these T shirts, I'm like, Chili, take them there, and I don't care what you do. I don't care how you give them out. I don't care how much of a dick you have to be. I'm like, I don't want to know. I don't want to know, just because everyone wants a shirt and they're free, and there's like a hundred of them. Okay, there's like six hundred people coming to this thing. There's a hundred shirts. So I don't want to be in that scene.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be the guy.
Speaker 6: I have no problem.
Speaker 1: So you know, I know you look forward to it. She was like, give me the shirts. Will be the distributor of the shirt.
Speaker 2: So we wear these on Friday.
Speaker 1: We wear those on Friday, and then there will be markers and people will sign your shirt, and they'll leave you nice messages like have a great summer, like you're beautiful mo and there may be a wind drawn on there.
Speaker 3: Things said I'll keep forever.
Speaker 1: It could get out of hand, Yeah, it could get out of hand. So there are there's a rumor of shirts that are going to be there, Thank you, deb so fun. We have them, and you're all invited to come join us on Friday. Even if you can't get there at noon, if you can get there at one, if you can get there at two, if you can get there at three, you can get there in four. Just come, just come to our party. It's going to be really, really, really fun. You're all invited of us rock and all tear. Ryan Morning Show, I'm six to ten am. All right, welcome back nasty nasty weather on this Monday. Hopefully we'll make things a little bit better. All the tickets were given away. Everything were given away. Is awesome. An hour ago we gave away Metallica tickets. But I got another great ticket coming up for you. We'll have Metallica tickets all week. Rain, that's it, Scannon, thunderstorms, that's it? What else? I mean, what else that Moe hasn't already said ten times today on the show. All right, it's nasty outside, Alex Hello, what's trending? Cole Escola is trending?
Speaker 5: Obviously I know who he is, but for everybody else that didn't know who he was. He won the Tony four Best Actor in a Play for My favorite play this year is Oh Mary, I was always talking to you about you gotta go see o Mary Rod.
Speaker 1: Tony Awards were last night.
Speaker 5: Were last night Cole again. People were searching this morning and.
Speaker 1: The Zebra is trending.
Speaker 5: One way zebra is captured in Tennessee and an airlifted back, so people are talking about at the Zebra.
Speaker 4: This morning's trending.
Speaker 1: He's on Three Things You Must See and then be et Awards.
Speaker 4: There's another awards show tonight.
Speaker 1: The BET Awards celebrates their twenty fifth anniversary. Tonight was the Country Music Awards this weekend.
Speaker 3: Two h Fest was this weekend. It's just like a festival.
Speaker 1: It's up to the awards or it's a post. The awards seems like.
Speaker 6: Yeah the country first.
Speaker 4: I thought, no, nos country, I don't no. I don't know if you do anymore for festival.
Speaker 1: That's just training an she's a rocker, now, that's true. Get her right out. Okay, Uh tickets.
Speaker 2: Do you want some?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've bought some.
Speaker 3: Give one, Okay, fine, We've got a pair of tickets see volt Beat with Hailstorm July twenty ninth, seven to one three Music Hall tickets on sale now ticketmaster dot com. Or if you're call her ten right now seven one three, two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 1: Tell us take a little time to uh look up Lizzie Hale's Instagram. She for some reason, she started from scratch a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, and uh she's I think they call it thirsty.
Speaker 3: Uh's followers.
Speaker 4: I'll go check it out.
Speaker 1: She's posting some thirst check that's Lizzie Hail l Zzy Hailstorm tickets Volbet Tickets seven one three two nine four five.
Speaker 5: Hollo The rod Ryan Show ninety four five, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Amminescence going under rod Ryan Show, Mils Monday. Who Josh Tree sent that in? He's He's becoming quite a regular sending stuff. He's got a good eye. The man's got a good eye. Can't deny that, can't deny that. It's rainy out there today. It's a it's a skanky Monday. So rain Mo is trying her hardest to get through these wreck checks.
Speaker 2: I can't what the traffic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bad. It's just bad. And not one of you left five minutes earlier, No one of you. I want to talk about. I want to talk about mornings coming up and how it's just got such a negative connotations attached to it and people are just I'm just giving up, like I'm just bad at mornings.
Speaker 11: It's like.
Speaker 1: It's a thing that we all have to do. I think you just surrender and say I'm bad at mornings. Gonna be bad at morning. That's done. That's once a year. It's like, you know, for a week, one time a year, you're bad as taxes. That's fine. You can't be bad at mornings.
Speaker 2: You have to do more every day, right, every single day. Thank you Jesus.
Speaker 1: Great party this weekend, alex I thank you.
Speaker 2: Rarely you had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: Right the way, rarely look at the comments or anything like that. We posted a family picture. We even got tested in the.
Speaker 2: Pick was everyone nice?
Speaker 1: Everyone was nice. It's a rarity to see Mo not in cowboy boots.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 1: So people know there was a water slide, they know you already. They're like, wow, no cowboy boots. Alex, what was on your socks? People said that your socks were on point.
Speaker 5: At Elle when she was a little baby, she had somebody gave me socks to just have her face all.
Speaker 1: Over okay, And you guys had custom shirts made up your bags.
Speaker 4: This is perfect.
Speaker 1: Really, they were really really funny. But the banner of your kid's face us. I'm glad we're facing the way that we are. And we did notice it. Remember when we were talking about what direction are we going to stay taking the photo for the family photo, we wanted to make sure that Elle's little face banner and then you guys got good eyes. Man, nobody misses anything. Briggs got into the picture. Yeah, he was.
Speaker 3: Standing behind the camera and he's like, oh, heck no, and he ran and got in the picture and didn't even stand by me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like holding on the rod. He loves Rod. And yet that is a blue shirt that I'm wearing. That is a blue shirt. You guys don't miss anything at all. I'm looking at our instagram at Rod Ryan's show. You can go and you can check that out. Hey, good morning. Who's on the phone here. This is Patrick Patrick? Hey, Patrick, let me ask you something before before we talk shop here. On a scale of one to ten, how well do you do mornings? Like ten? You just get out of bed, you start whistling, you can't wait to tackle the day. One it's like, ugh, you like hit the snooze button ten times and you bitch about it every day. Where are you at on this How do you do mornings?
Speaker 6: I don't sleep, so I'm always up, so I do it.
Speaker 1: Chin, he's ten. Hey, you're calling number ten to Patrick. Congratulations you just won some tickets.
Speaker 6: Alrighty, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Vol Hailstorm seven and three music.
Speaker 2: Call Patrick.
Speaker 1: He doesn't sleep.
Speaker 3: Of course he's going to be there. Uh, tickets are on sale now ticketmaster dot com. But you got him, friend, Alex doesn't sleep. Alex also does not sleep.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey, Patrick, have a great time at that show.
Speaker 6: I appreciate it, appreciate you doing it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you. He never sleeps, so I'm just a ten. He's a ten on mornings all the time. Listen, it's an odd time of the day. I understand that. It's not though Mo has done nothing but morning radio, going all the way back to your internship college.
Speaker 3: All I know.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to me.
Speaker 2: It's not normal.
Speaker 1: It's not normal. Now, it's not my decision, and I don't know what yours is. You can tell, you can share that with everybody. My thing was like doing mornings. It's like, you got to make that decision to do it. Do I want to do this? Then you're like, Okay, I'm gonna make them pay me to do that. But I'm not going to be the guy that bitches about it all the time. That's my choice. It's my I made the decision. I'm just not going to bitch about mornings. And when I'm reading this article, two out of five Americans say I'm just bad at mornings. Like people, you know, they say that, you know, oh I can't talk, don't talk to me before my first cup of coffee, or I can't speak English before my first cup of coffee. I can't speak English. Surrendering your life and saying that mornings are just the worst thing in the world. It's just like we all have to do it. Yeah, we all have to do it. Are you good at morning? Are you okay? So are you a morning person because you can still do this job and not be a morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't say. I'm like thrilled to be awake of that early now. But I handle it well.
Speaker 1: I like it. It doesn't come to the point where I'm a psycho.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're kind of spoiled when it comes to like traffic and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, we never have to deal with traffic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So this was Sunday morning at my house. Saturday, all the neighbors we had a big party and we all like bounced around to all the houses. We were saying goodbye to one of our neighbors.
Speaker 2: That's really cool.
Speaker 1: So you know your house at a party. I'm like, wild, crazy kegger, what is the party?
Speaker 2: Neighbors?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I get up. Everyone's sleeping in my house. I get up, and I'm giving everybody till about eight o'clock. And then I'm like, f this. I'm starting to clank some pots and pants and I'm starting to clank around some big dishes and stuff like that. Yes, because I'll give you until eight o'clock on the weekends, and then guess what, I'm firing up the vacuum cleaner. Okay, I'm swiffering, I'm doing all the things I'm telling you right now. Nobody came down until nine. The whole house was cleaned. I cleaned up after the whole party by myself. But I gotta be honest with you. I didn't mind it because it's my time. I don't get a lot of that, Okay, Dad, Dad, daddy, daddy, dad dad. Don't get me wrong. I love it. It's the greatest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: But boy, another thing we're not going to complain about.
Speaker 1: But getting up before everybody until nine yesterday, that's Alex. You now know. You now know? Okay, you now know what it's like. It's like, wait a minute, to have the Even though I was cleaning and I am kind of a weirdo, I like to clean. I wasn't mad that I did it all by myself because I was by myself and it was just me and I could do it the way that I wanted it done. Yep. And I get a lot of Like we were kind of cleaning up the house before the party, and I got my girlfriend and my daughter. They're just standing to look at me, like, what do you want me to do? Go look around? There's stuff to be done. People are gonna be in this house. Is there something that you don't want them to see? Hide it? Okay? And then we go over to my neighbor's house and we start that part, like where do they put the mail and where do they put kids schoolwork? And like I still have that stuff's on the counter at my house. I don't have one of these houses that I can do a photo shoot now any day of the week they do. You walk in and it's the house is photo shoot, better home and garden ready, And I can't stand its like that stuff. I'm just I'm not like that. I don't I just haven't clutter. Same. So back to mornings. Oh yeah, Alex, you're like the guy on the phone. You're like Patrick over there doesn't sleep ever. Yeah, that's just one tickets. What time you go to bed? Last night?
Speaker 5: I fell asleep early last night sports on What's Early Fashion. I was mad at at the Yankees and I had been drinking, so I fell asleep early on the couch, like I.
Speaker 1: Hate something. It was so light outside.
Speaker 2: Holy Yeah, that's unlike you.
Speaker 4: That's a big day, big day.
Speaker 1: How bad is it to get up? How bad is it when the alarm goes off in the morning for you? I just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I kind of get over it.
Speaker 1: I kind of get over I have the little smelling salt thing.
Speaker 5: I don't right now, but I used to use the smelling salt and if I hit snooze twice, i'd crack one of those and that would wake me up.
Speaker 1: You get them right there on the nightstand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a little hacking works. But I don't know. I hit snoos a couple of times. They get up.
Speaker 1: But it's just like, I don't know. I have to show up for work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that part has never been hard to me. It's like, you need to be here at this time, get there at this time. They pay you to be here at this time.
Speaker 1: Go. I gotta be honest with you. It wasn't allowed in my house either. But I would never even in my teenage years or my younger years, like I never was a kid that got out of school or out of my bedroom and I had my blanket on me and I shuffled into the kitchen or I shuffled into the watch TV and laid around or whatever. I always got up and started doing stuff. I don't know. I think there are there is a thing, and I can understand where somebody would say it's completely annoying. I'm a morning person. I am. Yeah, it's awesome getting up before everybody and getting stuff done.
Speaker 5: But feeling when you get to do that and like you're finished with most of the or all of this stuff you had to do by.
Speaker 1: Noon and cold days, I've got the day.
Speaker 2: I do love that feeling.
Speaker 1: But when I get a load of laundry done, the dish is done, check my emails, maybe pay a few bills, and it's seven point thirty. Yeah, I feel I really do. On the day, I feel like a superior human being. And I think that about each and every one of you that is up early with us in the morning. Not only are you listening to us, thank you. Love it when you're up early and you're getting done and you're contributing, you're getting some things done. You're a superior human being. You are these people that are like moping around, come on, come on, time for that.
Speaker 5: I mean, you can be in a bad mood and not like it, but like just complaining about it only makes it worse, So like why not just be like, just get over it.
Speaker 1: The problem is I'm like that all the time. It's on. So it's vacation time. Let's get up and go. It's New Orleans where the first one is getting Bennet's okay, like it's it doesn't end though, it's it's just always there. And I understand where it's a bit of an annoyance to some people. My kid knows nothing else she has to get.
Speaker 2: She can come to anti momos whenever she wants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not to that point. She's just now getting to that point where she's like I said, she slept in on Sunday morning and I let her just wait, Rod And I'm just like, but she's a teenager. Yeah, yeah, that's when they're laying around her. Lucky, you're lucky if they're down by eleven. But Alex, you got a bunch of years for that. ELL's up at six thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had been so needy still one year, one year old, and they haven't learned anything yet.
Speaker 6: We don't need your attitude. We have one of our own, The rod.
Speaker 1: Ryan Show, one of us four or five the buzz Good Morning rod Ryan's Show, disturb and I will not break Good Morning rod Ryan's Show. All right, big week for us here, Alex. You'll be up late tonight. Game three Stanley Cup Finals, Ye starts at seven. The time are these games getting over with now.
Speaker 5: And overtime it will be close to midnight.
Speaker 1: So far. Did you now Saturday? You had El's party, so I didn't watch Saturday. Did you see the game or no?
Speaker 4: There is no game Friday Friday?
Speaker 1: Friday night, Friday night, there was a game.
Speaker 4: Your boys from Canada went down, So that's cool.
Speaker 1: One of my all time favorite bands growing up got back together, first time they played together in seventeen years, Triumph. But they have the broadcast at all that you know of, not that I saw. I was kind of in and out for a part of that game. But okay, if somebody has a good link of Triumph getting back together before game two? Who they were up in Edmonton and it's a big deal. When was the last time Canada like really had a shot to win the Stanley Cup last year? Well, okay, yeah, because it's a repeat right two years that it was? Yes, okay, because Canada's losening to mine right now, like they really think they got a shot they do for the Stanley Cup.
Speaker 2: How many games will there be?
Speaker 1: It's the best of seven, best to seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've still got a minute, all right.
Speaker 1: If somebody has found I haven't really looked yet. But if somebody found a link of Triumph's performance from Friday night, they were actually pretty big here in Texas because they really got their break Canadian band. The first city in the States to play them. For some reason, the guy that was the program director in San Antonio loved him, and then Boom, and then everybody in Texas followed suit. So I know they got a lot of airplay.
Speaker 4: Here is the Canada of Texas.
Speaker 1: People always call it that just for this one band. But if somebody's got a link to the I guess they did three songs on Friday night. I haven't seen it yet. I do want to see it, like a poor man's rush. Three peace bands very Canadian.
Speaker 5: Also Canadian Houston Rock, Houston's Alternative All Day and The rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Ninety five, The Bus ninety four or five, The Buzz Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. Hey, it's nice outside.
Speaker 3: I just took a walk.
Speaker 1: I leave the physically get out of the studio. Yeah, no windows, go into an office that probably won't be used today. Uh looked outside, suns outside guys, Sun's out funds out come on. So there will be some scattered thunderstorms throughout the day. I know most talking about it more. The weather is kind of like the biggest story today. One final time if I can get Houston's headlines out of you.
Speaker 3: And also, you had it right when you said folks did not give themselves extra time during the rainy commute this morning, because the rain has moved out of most of our area completely gone by ten am, but traffic is still lingering. So as a conditions start to heat up, we'll get to around ninety six today. Our current record is ninety seven, so getting a little close to that feels like temperature one hundred and six. More rain moving in around five PM, Let's talk Elon versus Trump?
Speaker 2: Who are you rooting for?
Speaker 1: Who you got?
Speaker 3: There's a new poll that said that most of America says neither one. Things seem to a cool off between the two guys over the weekend, but it's safe to say.
Speaker 2: They are not friendly.
Speaker 3: And this new pole said fifty two percent of Americans say they're not picking a side when it comes to this.
Speaker 1: I somehow I think they're going to get back together.
Speaker 2: You're hoping for a happy ending.
Speaker 1: He took down. Elon took down two really big tweets that one one, the one that was heard all over the world when he mentioned that the reason that the Epstein files haven't been released because Trump's in there. Yes, that one has been removed, and then in peach Trump that one's been removed.
Speaker 2: I don't know backpedaling. Is he regretting?
Speaker 1: I'm they're going to get back together from you already?
Speaker 3: Hear first? I think, so, hey, everything is so expensive, so I want to know where I can eat on the cheap. Do you remember when dollar menus were a thing that was so fun? A new studies looking at fifty four menu items from the nine most popular drive through chains. So who would you guess is the cheapest overall place to eat?
Speaker 1: Everyone here said not Chick fil.
Speaker 3: A's expensive Taco Bell actually won out.
Speaker 1: They have real cheap things.
Speaker 3: They still stay pretty thrifty. Wendy's actually came in second, followed by Burger King in third place, and the most expensive out of the top nine, mickey Bee's.
Speaker 1: Did they have a big price increase recently?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they say that.
Speaker 3: You know, customers assume that they have a good value because that's what they want to portray, But the data shows it's actually the most expensive option.
Speaker 2: In nearly every category.
Speaker 1: It's not fair. Tacos are cheap bean and cheese what does it cost you? And chese and really meat.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you're a loyal follower of Bunny XO, you saw over the weekend that her husband, Jelly Roll says he's going to quote quit the music business.
Speaker 1: He made a joke, He's not going anywhere. He made a joke, okay, at the top of his game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he realized that he conquered two of his childhood dreams in less than a year. First, he had a cameo on Eminem's album.
Speaker 2: Bucket List two.
Speaker 3: He was just featured on this song called Sharks, which is on llul Wayne's new album, The Carter six.
Speaker 1: You got this album, Alex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I listened to it and I liked it.
Speaker 1: What else is on there? Oh, there's some guests appearance.
Speaker 4: Banos on there.
Speaker 1: How wild is that?
Speaker 4: It's pretty crazy?
Speaker 5: Like when I listened to it, Wait, this sounds like a board that MGK is on there. He does a cover of a Weezer song sort of, and by cover, I mean he changes it but uses the Weezer song Okay, and then he has big extra plug That was my favorite song on that So Bells was my favorite song.
Speaker 4: The big xra plug one was my next.
Speaker 1: So you like five or six songs. I think there's five good ones. And then people were making fun of him.
Speaker 5: But if you liked little Wayne, he has like the funny references they will pick up on.
Speaker 2: Like from our childhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like wind all right, So this is the one with jelly Roll on it. Yeah, this one of the and this is one of the good ones. You said, I think this is one of the good ones. Okay, Wayne, better than Jellyroll.
Speaker 2: But thirty seconds to mars, let's talk about Jared Leto.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hope this isn't true.
Speaker 3: He's made quite the name for himself, and in a report published Friday, he's been accused of sexual misconduct by nine women. The allegations include assault of young girls under eighteen, and Jared is denying all of it.
Speaker 1: This all started one.
Speaker 3: Of the accusers reshared a Facebook post from twenty twelve, and it's a quote, You're not really in LA until Jared Leto tries to force himself on your backstage in a kilt and a snow hat.
Speaker 1: So she back, Oh, and then what she must have been she was young. She was yeah, come on, not good. It's not good.
Speaker 2: He denies everything. We'll see what happens. Those are Houston headlines.
Speaker 1: Take it.
Speaker 5: Alex Astros thought of the Guardians yesterday forty two, but they did take two of three from Cleveland over the weekend. They're gonna have a day off before opening up a three game series with the White Sox tomorrow night. In basketball, the thunderbeat the Pacers one twenty three to one of seventy even the.
Speaker 4: NBA Finals up at a game apiece.
Speaker 5: They're gonna play game three on Wednesday in Indiana, and the Panthers and Oilers are gonna play Game three the Stanley Cup Final tonight.
Speaker 4: That series is tied at one to one.
Speaker 5: They're gonna start that at seven and you can watch it on TNT and True TV. And in some football news, Texans are expected to sign four time Pro Bowl running back Nick Chubbed to a one year deal, possibly as early as today. We are also just eighty seven days away from the start of the NFL regular season.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 5: Euston Rock, Houston's alternative All Day and The Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety.
Speaker 1: Ninety four to five the Buzz, Good morning rod Ryan's Show. It's Lincoln Park. Welcome to the ninth Spot, nine oh five. It's our last hour together. We're gonna get you qualified for a trip to the iHeartRadio Music Festival and possibly one thousand dollars. What a great lineup that's coming up in just moments, and then we're gonna leave you. We've got tickets to go see Live Collective Soul August fifteenth, seventy one to three Music Hall. Those tickets are I'm sale now, give way Metallica tickets already today. We will continue with Metallica tickets. I can confidently tell you that tomorrow at eight twenty. Hey, maybe we'll play a little game to win those tickets. What do you want to play? Shoot me a game suggestion. We'll have sold out Metallica tickets at eight twenty. At seven twenty pit tickets to pierce the veil. That show's Thursday night. Now, if you're crazy enough to add to tack on an activity on Thursday with the weekend, with the with the weekend that we have planned already, if I'm not bold enough, I'm just telling you right now, I cannot go. I cannot add a Thursday party or a Thursday concert in the pit with all you crazies at Pierce the Veil. But Thursday night is a huge night out there at the Woodlands, and we'll get you in the pit tomorrow at seven twenty and then we all know. Ditch Day is Friday, Metallica on Saturday, Father's Day on Sunday a lot. I got to see mo this weekend.
Speaker 2: It's good to see you, Rod.
Speaker 1: It was great to see you. Good to see you and your husband Austin, who I told you is very cool. He's all right. I figured if you're cool, he's cool like your husband's, you know, like if you're cool like your husband, Like I'm thinking, he's got to be cool like you can't. You can't be a dud or do opposite a tract. But he seems he seems like he's super cool. Am I good? Is that a good read for sure? Is he gonna come by ditch Day or was he just being nice to me because he really wants to. Well, you know, I'm going to try and stop my d just sell me no dude again.
Speaker 3: He likes y'all more than he likes me, so he wants to hang out on Friday.
Speaker 1: He says he watches on the YouTube channel. He said, I've heard more of my wife on the radio since you's been on your show than I did the whole time she was on the country station. Yes, like the watch. So he's been watching. So that's good. You guys were leaving. You're dragging the kids out of it, out of the one year old party. And you kept telling me like, I got an HB order, I got I gotta go pick it up. I gotta go pick up ach B. We have a window, so what you're ordering online and then you go. So you don't do walk the aisles.
Speaker 2: I would never go in a grocery store.
Speaker 1: You don't do that. Never. He doesn't want to do it either.
Speaker 2: He likes it more. But I'm in charge.
Speaker 1: I need to be there. I need to be like on site.
Speaker 5: Be so mad at the little carts that the people that get the pickups.
Speaker 1: Those big blue car move.
Speaker 4: I'll move them. I don't care the real person.
Speaker 1: They're a little large. You're right, they're too big for the aisles.
Speaker 5: Some people aren't really as courteous about like, oh, well there's other people around me.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna block an aisle.
Speaker 1: My question is, can you ask them where something is? They don't work for the.
Speaker 3: Door, but they know all the same everything I have asked them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, listen, dude, where they f are marshmallows? They're not where there need to be. Where are they? That's a great question. Could you think they'd be in the baking aisle?
Speaker 2: Is that now?
Speaker 1: Where they are? I don't know. I needed marshmallows one day I could not find them.
Speaker 2: That's really so I turned to the.
Speaker 1: Kid that had the big blue rack of groceries and I said, dude, I know you don't work here.
Speaker 2: Were you kind so he was kind of back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he told me right right, Yeah, that's good. He knows.
Speaker 3: It's all about like how you intro it?
Speaker 1: Have you? Have you changed your grocery shop grocery shopping habits to save money? Eighty eight percent of Americans have changed up brands have changed the amount that they buy because of the inflation, according to this new thing from lending Tree, So people are now like generic in store brands. If you're locked into a brand, are you devoted to? Are you like a weirdo that likes a certain kind of ketchup? Does it have to be a certain kind of cheese that you're not bending on, or will you? Are you flexible?
Speaker 3: I'm flexible until someone lets me down.
Speaker 1: What's the one thing you won't bend on? Is there anything on the grocery list that? No, it has to be Hellman's mayonnaise mill you know what milk?
Speaker 3: Fair Life. That's a name brand, Yes, and I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 1: Hib brand.
Speaker 3: Nope, it's very expensive and that's my favorite thing.
Speaker 1: So you drink bougie milk.
Speaker 3: I drink bougie milk. But I also am like the only thirty some year old that still drinks.
Speaker 2: Milk from a cow?
Speaker 1: Is it two percent?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? So love You could be drinking a.
Speaker 3: Whole drinking milk. My kids drink whole milk.
Speaker 1: I love milk. It just doesn't hit like if you were a dude sitting there telling me this, Like you're a grown ass man drinking a glass of milk. Welly, you just feel bad for me, like i'd about may I make fun of men that drink glasses of milk.
Speaker 3: My brothers hate that I drink milk, and so I send them selfies. Hey it's gross. Yeah, if you think about it.
Speaker 1: And now I'm gonna get ten emales. Okay, Rod, I'm one of those grown ass men that drinks a glass of milk like with your dinner. Yes, yes, guys will tell me they eat spaghetti and meat spaghetti.
Speaker 2: It has to have milk with a glass of milk.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's crazy talk. That is my That's how I am. But have you have you switched up to generic brands of other things?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's hard of the kids because you know, kids will only eat one thing and they like get locked in on it.
Speaker 1: But I try this week. What's the one thing you won't bend on that you still got to get? You got to have that one brand that you like. Is there something pretty.
Speaker 3: Vendable you buy the bougie keeso from hib.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would just not get kiso, get a.
Speaker 1: Like twenty dollar like expensive pind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I wouldn't be like, oh this is a different kind of caso'.
Speaker 2: It's not doing it.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the brisket caeso at HB that you turned me onto.
Speaker 2: It's very loyal to it.
Speaker 1: There's no other as far as I'm concerned, so good.
Speaker 5: There's not an off brand of that there is just ATV kso and if they don't have it, I will get the cheries.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that ATV also has but that's also a TV brand, so it's not switching.
Speaker 1: Till a Milk Extra sharp shutter cheese once. I bought that tillamooks and I don't even know if I'm in it right, you are.
Speaker 3: It's from the West Coast, organ Washington.
Speaker 1: It's just better than all the other cheeses. Superior. Is it double the price? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know about a double, but you could definitely get generic for a lot cheaper.
Speaker 1: I'm not going cheap cheese. Cheap cheese. I've got no time in my life for cheap cheese. Okay, it's gotta be. Do you shred it yourself? No? No, no, okay, but somebody also told me this. Are you asking me that for a reason.
Speaker 3: I'm curious about your preferences.
Speaker 1: There's some chemical that's on. There's some chemical. There's not enough.
Speaker 2: They stop worrying about it.
Speaker 1: Hear chemicals. There's some chemical on pre shredded cheese so that it doesn't stick together in the in the packaging. So you're supposed to buy the chunk the block of it. That's what I wondered if you were asking, I was judging you. Okay, yeah, I don't no cheese. I'm sorryonaires dairy braw your cheese. Shut off. I'm not eating cheap cheese. Harry. All right, guys, listen, here's a chance to get into our iHeartRadio.
Speaker 8: Music Festival and the Rod Ryan Morning Show six am.
Speaker 1: The Buzz. Okay, welcome back, everybody. Good luck winning that trip to the iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus it comes with a thousand dollars. It's a badass. Good luck on that. We still have tickets to go see Live and Collective Soul on August fifteenth, sevente three. Music Hall will give those away on know the show talked a lot about Metallica. You know, we're doing that each and every day. I got two requests they got in early for a game. Request for tomorrow. I said we could play a game at a twenty two people back to back said they wanted us to play the five game. We haven't done that in a while. I like that the five. Yeah, hold on, Bobby Crabtree, Robert Crabtree. Oh, it's the same guy. It's the same guy with a different name.
Speaker 2: Well, he has lots of emails.
Speaker 1: Okay, strategy Robert Crabtree Here, I'm thinking everybody wants us to play this game. It's one guy. Twice Robert Crabtree sends me an email, Let's play the five from Metallica tickets tomorrow. Thank you, sir Bobby. And then the email that came in a minute later from Bobby Crabtree, how about playing the five game tomorrow from Metallica tickets. Like one came in as Bobby, one came in as Robert.
Speaker 2: The American Dream vote.
Speaker 1: Often the people have spoke. Everybody wants us to play the five game. All the Bobby's and Roberts want us to play.
Speaker 2: Do I know this game?
Speaker 1: Uh No, and it's You're gonna love it because you don't have to do anything, and you don't even you don't have to do it more people die, you don't have to do an example round, you don't have to do anything. It's just five people. It's super stressful for me. Okay, just make sure I don't screw up the phone lines. Agree to it all right? Tomorrow the five Game, five of you will be on the air with us at the same time competing for those sold out Metallica tickets. We'll do that at eight twenty online Alix Online ninety four five. The muzzit youmailed me.
Speaker 4: That's a good strategy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Wow, they're coming in like crazy. Oh, same guy. All right, what are you doing here for the your AOL today?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Today's all is called song colors, and you're going to be looking at a color.
Speaker 4: It'll give you the amount of letters.
Speaker 5: In the song, and then you're gonna have to guess what song you're looking at. Like right here, this is a pretty easy one.
Speaker 2: Parallel lines.
Speaker 4: No, it's the yellow yellow and then looks next to it. No, what's the.
Speaker 1: Picture of a state? It looks like a state a submarine. Oh, it would be yellow submarine.
Speaker 2: Why are there lines in the middle of it?
Speaker 1: How awesome? Oh, it's all that milk you're drinking. Wow, it makes strong three words in this song.
Speaker 5: It's blue and there's shoes. This should also be a vadies. If you don't get this, I can't even see his computer shoes there we go there, Yes, which I can ask see if you can answer all of the correctly.
Speaker 4: Horrible game broad ran Ship bags the Buza come you loved it?
Speaker 1: Can I ask just a show question?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Is tod Tesla leave the band list anywhere that we can find? Does Chili have the answer to that? Chili Chili some thumbs up in like he does. Do you have do you have access to the band list?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've sent it to uh alyx.
Speaker 1: Could you resend that please?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'll get right into it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 6: Anytime anything I'm here for you?
Speaker 2: What am I looking for?
Speaker 1: It'll be labeled band names? Okay, because there may need to be an addition.
Speaker 12: I send it to your Gmail mode because we couldn't get your real email.
Speaker 1: Sendator to the one that everyone's got, all right, mo at the buzz dot com. And then I understand that your dad is listening right now. Yes, he commented on the milk. What I said about.
Speaker 2: Milk, said my father, which we call Ray of Sunshine.
Speaker 3: Okay, he drinks whole milk.
Speaker 1: Right, he's a grown ass man drinking milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like.
Speaker 1: Seventy some years old, a grown ass man drinking a glass of milk.
Speaker 2: Drunk bones.
Speaker 1: All right, my dad, Ray of Sunshine, You're not gonna want to hear you know how to read this list of band names. I'm just saying you've not had the pleasure of reading off the band names, but there may need to be an addition to the band name list. Chilly, please send that ninety four five the Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show on this Monday. Thank you so much for having us on. Hope you're off to a great start to your day. You made it through that crappy weather we had earlier. I guess we're gonna have another round of that coming up. There will be some more rain later on this afternoon, so we're not out of it yet. But most saying that's gonna get really really hot now right might be breaking records to that mom soon to heat wave back into a monsoon. It's like, okay, Texas, hold my beer, you know, Oh Weather, I got it. I can give you everything only one day. That's kind of what we got.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 1: Chilie sent an email. Okay, well, Ray of Sunshine, is your dad listening online? Yes, he needs to just go get a glass of milk.
Speaker 3: Stop me loves milk. Go we drink it all the time.
Speaker 1: Do your grown ass man thing. Drink a glass of milk. Get away from the radio, Step away from the laptop. All right, Dad, So buckle up. You said that you heard a little bit maybe a listener let you know about the the legendary rod Ryan Show band Nameless.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, someone who's wearing a shirt and I asked about the shirt and then they let me read the shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I got to give a shout out to Jeez. Mundo was responsible for some of that, Victor. I think it was Mundo and Victor right, kind of like the brainchild.
Speaker 2: There was a lady wearing a shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've got I've got a shirt. This one has a voodoo on the front of my dog. So going back where where before you? Okay, before Tessa, before Dinah, This started with Teresa. Okay, this stupid bit and that document document yes, that you now are in possession of, is now officially yours.
Speaker 2: Okay, you told me not to open it.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you to open it right now, please, if you wouldn't mind these Oh, these are all stupid things that have been said on this show that we said would be great band names.
Speaker 3: It's quite the list, okay, And am I allowed to say all of these things?
Speaker 1: There's a reason. Well, yeah, this is a new world for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, why don't you lay some of those on? Okay, I'm gonna just start from the top.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead. This is the official This is the official document, Chili.
Speaker 3: Right, unless someone's messing with me. This says banned lists.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're in no particular order, but I'm telling you a bunch of these go back to Teresa on the air with us. I love her, so go ahead. Itchy pickle, Yeah, that was the original. That was the o GA headliner.
Speaker 3: Bearded clowns, chas Bono's beard, angry nipple, angry scabby, scabby jina I almost.
Speaker 1: I hope your dad's not listening.
Speaker 3: He knows meat straw, meat skirt, chocolate, crucifix already taken.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we found a band with that name.
Speaker 3: No way, Yeah, Weirdy Pillows, Curtsy Thrust courtesy Thrust, Curtsy.
Speaker 2: Blue, Lawful Cult, Josh Jumel's.
Speaker 1: Garage, p Garashenis, I'll say it, Karma bombs, Yeah, muddy boobies, dusty condoms, thundersleet.
Speaker 3: Puckered cupcakes. Why is this list so long?
Speaker 1: And who's Oh my god, he just gets scrawling and scrawling going on for a long time.
Speaker 3: Iconically Tessa's last edition was the clam.
Speaker 1: Power Clam Power, Clam Power. It's a girl power thing, Okay. I humbly suggest to you adding to the list. And it's always up for a yeah, your nay okay if I can get your hands in the medium position of a yay or a nay. Hey, cheap cheese.
Speaker 13: Cheese, cheap cheese, everybody give it up for jech Yeah, now taking the stage.
Speaker 1: Cheap cheese. I'm fine? Is it worthy? So Grotten goes Hard at the bottom there too somewhere? Oh yes, Oh, Groten goes Hard and I have the last second edition to the festival. Groton Goes Hard was absolutely one of the last ones this list, and that made it. I know you're looking right.
Speaker 3: Is it published somewhere on the back of a T shirt?
Speaker 2: Someone wears it?
Speaker 1: I sawid at buzz Best. There are t shirts that you can me get my dad a shirt?
Speaker 9: Tho.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a great idea. We love it all right? Are we adding cheap? Are we adding cheap cheese?
Speaker 4: Cheap cheese?
Speaker 1: Who keeps the official list?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, this is a lot of pressure. Yeah, don't lose it now? Yours Okay, cheap cheese out of it until you get sick of us.
Speaker 2: I'm never leaving us, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Like cheap cheese, get open up for the food fighters. It sounds right, food fighters with cheap cheese opening things up. I'm still act dates. Here's my Hero ninety four, Buzz ninety five, The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show all this Monday. If you haven't looked yet, and most of you have, the numbers, don't lie. Chili six picks are up under links and guests and you know what, Chili, it's always wild card time with you don't know what you're going to get. Yes, I thought it was funny that he saw a couple of listeners out that wanted to take a picture with him, and they're like, do not post us on your silly little website.
Speaker 2: They were drinking.
Speaker 1: We are not supposed to be here right now. I love it. I can't promise that to everyone that's out Friday. You're going to be in a picture at some point somewhere. These guys they obviously they wanted a picture with you, but they're like, okay, but you can't. You can't reveal.
Speaker 12: So I asked him. I was like, hey, it's so cool if I pose this for my six picks, you know, get one out of the way.
Speaker 6: And they were like yeah. And the one guy's like.
Speaker 12: Ah, can you remove this level from the shirt and removed it and then I showed him and then he was like, oh, can you block the faceless two?
Speaker 1: And I was like THEREK call.
Speaker 12: Usually I'm like, all right, man, you're beginning to be too much work. I'm not even going to worry about the picture and not posted. But I was like, I need pictures, so, you know, I said, I So I figure I'm gonna do some magic.
Speaker 1: You're the busiest weekend ever, dude. I mean you were. You were out Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 12: I mean the summer's here is getting busy, you know, like the kids are out, the dogs needed food, you know.
Speaker 1: So Dev wants us to wear our hot Dude summer shirts this week so that we sell some. She's got a bunch of them. Dev said, she's coming out to Ditch Day to sell T shirts. That's gonna be a chance for you guys can buy shirts right there on the spot. She'll take cards. But are the rod Ryan shokeras foundation? You know, like I'm making you order all this stuff online. She's gonna set up. That's so cool. She's gonna set up and we're gonna sell shirts out there. I don't know have we ever done that at ditch Day?
Speaker 6: Now, now we have not a ditch Day.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she's bringing some stuff out so just you know, I want you to get good and liquored up and spend a lot of money. And she can also take the donations too, so believe me, I'll be beating you up. So again, ditch Day is it's very separate from everything else that we do, but it's fun. When she said like, hey, you know we could kind of set up and sell shirts, I'm like, okay, you know, I can't say no to try to make it money for charity. So I'm gonna. I'm gonna. I'm gonna meld the two worlds together so there is an opportunity to buy some of our merchandise. So we just need to get her set up with a spot Jilie with Gunner and stuff like that to figure out where she's gonna go.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna make sure that she's somewhere inside.
Speaker 1: Is Bonetta coming out.
Speaker 6: So so far we got Johnny J from the booth Pimps. He's gonna be playing all the.
Speaker 1: Tunes he's spun at every single did day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we got Johnny J from the booth Pimps.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 6: Vonda confirmed over ady.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be air brushing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, friend on frient Off, Eli's gonna be taping and taking video.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure. So, okay, he's gonna be there. Uh, we're waiting for.
Speaker 1: But we haven't heard from the Reverend yet.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but he's always busy, so hopefully he can come out and cars some mice like he always does.
Speaker 1: That would be amazing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that's so far.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds like a good party.
Speaker 6: Trying to see if some strippers are gonna wake up.
Speaker 1: On top, right, but strippers are Strippers aren't showing up at noon?
Speaker 6: Hey for day drinking.
Speaker 1: Anything's possible, anything possible?
Speaker 6: All right, Sundress season.
Speaker 1: All the Ditch Day information is on our Facebook page. Is there a link?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I got that up right now on links and guests.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we got what we got coming up this week actually, which Wednesday, Texas Hammer Day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's right.
Speaker 12: So I got that. So everybody start taking pictures with you Hammers.
Speaker 1: We're gonna need your photographs you so, mo, how it works is I gotta figure out the numbers. But for every picture that we get of people with a hammer, the Texas Hammers will give us money. And they said they they're sitting on our five thousand dollars. Check if we can get that. Oh on Wednesday, okay, so we got to take hammer pictures.
Speaker 12: So all that info it's on links and guests today.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 12: So just get up kind of getting you ready for Wednesday. That's it, and then after that for Friday.
Speaker 1: And then Metallica tickets every day and then pit passes to pierce the veil.
Speaker 6: Bro what a week? I want one game you haven't played?
Speaker 1: Uh? Oh, well game.
Speaker 6: Torture ten for Metallica tickets.
Speaker 1: Oh. I don't hate it it, I don't hate it. We gonna do the five. We're gonna torture five people tomorrow.
Speaker 6: We can do it on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it. Chili, Yeah, I don't hate it. Chili.
Speaker 6: I mean just throwing ideas out there. I showed up to work today.
Speaker 1: You know, I hate cheap cheese. I don't hate that idea. What are you giving away?
Speaker 9: Mo?
Speaker 1: I know the show.
Speaker 3: I've got a pair of tickets see Live and Collect Your Soul okay, August fifteen, seventy one, three Music Call. Tickets on sale now ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 1: Or if you know the show, all right, mo the show after this, She's gonna have a question for you.
Speaker 4: Rock and Alternative Ver Houston, The rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 1: Show six to ten am. The Buzz for details ninety four or five The Buzz Welcome Back rod Ryan Show nine pet fifty one on this MILF Monday. La La la la la la la la la la la la la la la. Let's get right after it. Live Collective Soul, August fifteenth, seventy one to three Music Hall. Sure you can buy tickets, Why don't just win them from bull right here? But your question today?
Speaker 2: My question?
Speaker 3: How much is it going to cost you to stream the final Black Sabbath performance?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sure? An Osborne wouldn't charge for that? Or what she is?
Speaker 3: Two one two, five, nine four five If you.
Speaker 2: Know the show?
Speaker 1: Okay, it was mentioned a couple of times, yes, seven, nine four five.
Speaker 6: You heard her?
Speaker 1: Hey Alexa play ninety four point five The Buzz on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 8: Ninety four point five to bus station from iHeartRadio, Houston's rock and alternate.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 6: There we go.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five buzz Killers. Somebody told me brought writing show on this Monday again. Welcome back for the weekend, everybody. I hope it was a great weekend. We have a hell of a weekend planned for you this upcoming weekend. It's gonna be fun leading up to it. And today went by quick. I thought today was gonna maybe drag. I'm so looking forward to that sold out Metallica show. Today went by really really fast. Let's wrap up the show, tell you about tomorrow. Now, time for know this show on ninety four five. La la la La La La La la la la la. Good morning, Hello, Hello, Hello, who's this? Hello? Hi?
Speaker 6: Hi, this is Laura.
Speaker 1: Hi Laura, how are you.
Speaker 6: I'm okay, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: My mom was my girl from the Bulls.
Speaker 6: I'm so happy to get to talk to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Laura almost my girl. No, y'all, thank you, Laura, thank you so much for this morning.
Speaker 7: So excuse me.
Speaker 1: We're so that's okay. We're so happy that mo'st here. I'm glad that you're happy as well. Absolutely, let's uh, let's say we can get you some tickets here. What's your question?
Speaker 2: All right, miss Laura?
Speaker 3: How much is it going to cost you to stream the final Black Sabbath performance?
Speaker 1: It's thirty dollars. I'll give that to you. And congratulations. What are you gonna give her girlfriend?
Speaker 3: We're sending you into a concert live so live at seven month per Musical August fifteenth.
Speaker 2: I'll see you there.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, my Laura. You're awesome. I y'all are awesome. I love the energy here at the end of the show. All right, hang on for me. We're gonna we're gonna set you up with those tickets. Do not go anywhere. Did we have the date on that? When is that it's coming up?
Speaker 3: I know that fifth, July fifth, Yes, am Eastern time. Okay, back to the beginning dot com.
Speaker 1: Saturday July fourth is a Friday. We're gonna be off that day, okay. All right, set up Laura with her tickets. This and so much more on the music blog page today. Three time hall of Famer, the one they call Tim. He is one win away from Hall of Fame status and it's that you're right. The email came in. The Sharks are circling. So you have all these Hall of Famers, these guys that haven't gotten through, haven't been able to play yet this year. They're out there. Okay, they're out there. They see blood in the water, and we'll see who gets through tomorrow or can Tim punch it through for a fifth victory in a row. Sandra won those pit tickets right to pierce the veil on Thursday. We have four pair of these tickets to give away because the show is Thursday night. So I don't know who can add Thursday on to their already stellar weekend that we have for you, but yeah, I mean some of you out there. Sandra's going to party Thursday night. She's going to be in. She said that she can handle the pit all right, Evelyn. She said that she she's the one that got the Jelly Roll lyrics, right, she did. She thanks him, we used she thanks jelly Roll. We played the Texas Hammer game, so thanks to the Texas Hammer and that's how she got her Metallica tickets for her and her husband. So tomorrow we're going to play the five game at eight twenty to win Metallica tickets. Reminderr didch Day is Friday, and register to win Metallica tickets between noon and two. That's the official time at the party, but you know it's going to be nuts. Jeremy's up next NonStop noon or pick your tickets with him at the one o'clock hour at one ten is your next keyword for the iHeartRadio Music Festival, and Teresa will also do that later on this afternoon, I believe at five to ten.
Speaker 4: That's it, guys.
Speaker 1: That's one day down, closer to the weekend. Okay, it went by quick. Tomorrow's going to be even more fun. We're on a twenty hour break. Number one link today, no Monday, number two link. Sorry, Sophia Figar's ass Chili. What are you gonna do on Instagram? Of course it's gonna be the number two link and then Chili six picks. So that's what you need to go. Make sure you check out because everyone else has already looked. Alright, have an awesome Monday, everybody a ms Well, wasn't that fun? If you missed any of the show today, all the good Stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.