Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon, and you're listening to KFI A M. Six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio apps iver swamp Watch.
Speaker 2: I'm a politician and alia and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing that lollipops. Here we got the real problem is that our leaders are done.
Speaker 3: The other side you never quit.
Speaker 1: So what I'm not going anywhere? So now now you train the squad.
Speaker 2: I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know, Americans have always been going a president.
Speaker 4: They're not stupid.
Speaker 5: A political plunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 2: Who have the people voted for? You were not swamp Watch. They're all counter on us.
Speaker 5: Okay, I was going to start with the court that I just want to do the court thing get to before we get to the George Clooney thing. The administration has asked a Supreme court to block the reinstatement of those pro fired probationary employees about sixteen thousand terminated federal probationary employees across six agencies. They are suing to be immediately reinstated. The Trump administrations asking the Supreme Court now to get involved in that case. The other one is the federal judge has refused to lift the temporary restraining order blocking the deportation of Venezuelan migrants. Of course, you remember Judge James Boseberg ruled today that many of those deported dispute their gang affiliation and have to be allowed to challenge their removal, which is interesting because I don't even know if that is part of the Alien Enemies Act from seventeen ninety eight.
Speaker 2: There is also an appeals court panel.
Speaker 5: Has decided that they would hear arguments today about the government's use of the Alien Enemies Act. That is coming up within the hour, I believe. So that's just the court version of things that are going on. President Trump is going after George Clooney.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, Trump is criticized George Clooney, who he calls a second rate movie star, for his appearance on Sixty Minutes, dismissing the interview as a total puff piece.
Speaker 3: Apparently on Sunday, Clooney was on.
Speaker 1: Sixteen Minutes to promote his Broadway debut, in which he portrays Edward R.
Speaker 3: Murrow and good Night and good Luck.
Speaker 1: Clooney also talked about his decision to drop support for Biden. Remember, it was much like when Tom Hanks got COVID. When George Clooney took out that full page op ed piece saying it's time for the Democrats to move away from Biden, it was kind of like, Okay, it's over now.
Speaker 3: It's like when Tom Hanks got COVID.
Speaker 1: We're like, okay, now we have to not go out of our homes for six months. When George Clooney said it's over for Biden, that was kind of the beginning of the end.
Speaker 2: Here's his explanation. I'll make it kind of easy.
Speaker 6: I was raised to tell the truth. I had seen the president of close for this fundraiser, and I was surprised. And so I feel as if there was a lot of profiles in cowardice in my party through all of that, and I was not proud of that. And I also believed I had to tell the truth.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I would imagine that a lot of people felt that way, and there was some relief from people. Yeah, George Clooney said that because everybody was looking around like okay, well, I don't want to be the one to stet I don't want to be the one to step up and say.
Speaker 3: It, oh so so weak.
Speaker 5: And that's his point, the profiles and cowardice from within the party. But George Clooney is a guy who has political power, whether you want him to or not. He's got it because so many people look up to him.
Speaker 1: Trump is giving him more of it by even giving him the time of day.
Speaker 3: Really, he wrote on.
Speaker 1: Truth Social that he was, like I said, a second rate movie star, failed political pundit. He fought hard for Sleepy Joe's election than right after the debate jumped him like a dog that was unnecessary. Later, I assume, under orders from the Obama camp, pushed all out for Kamala, only soon to realize this was not going to work out too well.
Speaker 5: He then said sixty minutes even fraudulently inserted fake answers into her disastrous interview air just before election day in one of the most embarrassing and dishonest events in broadcast history. And now George Clooney again, his press agent should be making a fortune.
Speaker 2: When you play somebody like Edward R.
Speaker 5: Murrow and you talk about the importance of the fourth estate, you can't deny that there is a role that the media plays in sort of the unofficial checks and balances that exist within our government, more in our society, in our culture, I guess. But when you start saying things like truth to power, you lose me just completely.
Speaker 6: We're seeing this idea of using government to scare or fine, or use corporations to make a journalist. Smaller governments don't like the freedom of the press. They never have and that goes for whether you are a conservative or a liberal or whatever side you're on. They don't like the press.
Speaker 5: What does this play tell us about the media's ability or willingness to withstand this kind of pressure.
Speaker 6: It's a fight that is for the ages. It will continue. You see it happening at the La Times, You see it happening at the Washington Post. For Id's sake, you guarantee the corporate would have no ace from the play over news content. Journalism and telling truth to power has to be waged.
Speaker 2: War is waged.
Speaker 6: It doesn't just happen accidentally. You know, it takes people saying we're going to do these stories and you're going to have to come after us. And that's the way it is.
Speaker 3: You know, what's sad is like the getting the Edward R.
Speaker 1: Mureaw Award was like a pinnacle, Like it was like it's like the best one you can in journalism. And you know, you you learn a lot about him. You study about the way journalism was and how it came to be and how it became the fourthest state in this country for what we do, the schooling that we had, that's a lot what you learn. I have no stomach to go watch a movie about Edward R. Murrow with the state of journalism right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, unfortunately, I mean then, And that's George Clooney's good at what he does. I know that Trump called him a second rate actor, but he's George Clooney is good at what he does.
Speaker 2: I don't like his politics.
Speaker 5: I don't like anybody getting getting politics believable.
Speaker 3: I think it's even as Batman.
Speaker 1: No, not as anything, Like the Space movie was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: The Space Oh Gravity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I just don't buy him in a lot of those rules. I buy him as Gavin Newsom, like I buy them being the same kind of guy, like go do a movie about owning a winery and NAPA and like having a hot politic minded wife.
Speaker 3: I believe in who he is as a person.
Speaker 1: I just don't believe in the roles that he plays as like actual real people.
Speaker 5: Up next, the latest on the recovery from being in space. There's a lot of balance issues that.
Speaker 3: Are speaking of space, you see how we did that?
Speaker 2: You did that? I mean, it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: It must be the beef tallow up in here?
Speaker 5: Is that what's going on here? It might be making a smarter woll get some mushrooms, some lions, main mushroom in our.
Speaker 2: In the morning. The bar's very low, that's true. Do you know who Mia Love was?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: She was the Republican Senator forty nine who died after a three year battle with brain cancer.
Speaker 2: Member of Congress, not senator, but yeah.
Speaker 5: She was the first black woman to be elected to Congress from Utah, first Haitian American ever elected to Congress, first black woman elected to Congress as Republican.
Speaker 2: Lost her battle with brain cancer just yesterday.
Speaker 5: She wrote a letter a couple of weeks ago to the Deseret newspaper there in Salt Lake City about her wishes going forward, and it's incredible. The whole I'm not going to read the whole thing, but I want to read part of it to you, she said. Let me tell you about the America I know. My parents immigrated to the United States with ten dollars in their pocket and a belief that the America that they had heard about really did exist as the land of opportunity. Through hard work and great sacrifice, they achieved success. So the America I came to know growing up was filled with all the excitement found in living the American dream.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 5: The America I know is great not because government made it great, but because ordinary citizens like me, like my parents, and like you are given the opportunity every day to do extraordinary things.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 5: My living wish and fervent prayer for you and for this nation is that the America I have known is the America you fight to preserve, and that each citizen and every leader will do their part to ensure that the America we know will be the America our grandchildren and great grand children will inherent.
Speaker 2: That's very nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like the optimism immigrated from Haiti and she was born in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: The NCAA men's basketball attorney has It's sweet sixteen All four one seeds still alive, Auburn Drew Duke, Florida and Houston have crews through the first two rounds. Six seed BYU making its first appearance in the regional semi final round since twenty eleven. Michigan State making its sixteenth trip to the Sweet sixteen under Tom Izzo. Ten seed Arkansas is the lowest remaining seed remaining heading into a matchup because of their coach. With three seed Texas Tech and then two time defending champion Yukon will not threepete after being eliminated by Florida on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Butcher and Sonny have a long several months ahead of them.
Speaker 1: I mean they had to be taken out of the capsule in stretchers, so.
Speaker 5: None of those were mobility aids. They weren't stretched right, to be clear. Butch and Sonny, of course, the astronauts who were only supposed to go up to the International Space Station for about a week, and they ended up there for about nine months and came back last week. After they landed, the post recovery and medical teams met the astronauts, transported them to Johnson's Space Center in Houston, and while there they undergo about a forty five day post mission recovery program. They'll have medical and performance testing the participating studies. They follow a structured reconditioning program.
Speaker 1: They'll spend two hours every day with trainers working on a personalized recovery plan to work back toward the fitness levels they had. That'd be kind of cool. Come home, you get personal trainer for a couple.
Speaker 3: Hours a day.
Speaker 5: Generally, this is not the right language I wouldn't feel comfortable with, but generally most crew members physiological systems recover within this timeframe.
Speaker 2: Not always.
Speaker 5: Leonard Melvin flew on the ISS in two thousand and eight and nine, said he was able to get back to his baseline after being home for just about a month. He actually was in space with Butch back in those days. He's also the author of a children's book called Space Chasers. But they said he could not drive for about a week to avoid the possibility of passing out or simply falling over while behind the wheel.
Speaker 3: He said, sometimes you just fall over.
Speaker 2: I love this part of it, he said.
Speaker 5: At one point he's still getting adjusted going back to Earth. He forgets he can't float. At one point he's lying in bed, wakes up and realizes he's got to go to the bathroom. So he starts to push himself up, like, Oh, I just push off and off, float again.
Speaker 1: Up, and he starts like swimming through the air. Oh, that's wild. I can see how that would happen. I feel like I waste so much when I try to get up and go to the bathroom in the moment night.
Speaker 3: That would be nice, they say.
Speaker 1: They're still trying to figure it out that the being in space, especially for long periods of time, and the effects on the body still being studied. Bodily fluids like blood will rise up to your head with chronic weightlessness, leading to swelling in the brain and the flattening of the back of the eye, which is what leads to the vision problems that we've talked about.
Speaker 2: They also talk about the.
Speaker 5: Speaking of bodily fluids motion sickness can be a problem when you come back to Earth. The inner ear basically shuts off in enough longer duration of weightlessness, so when you introduce that sense of gravity, it can be disorienting.
Speaker 2: They said.
Speaker 5: Within the inner ear is the vestibular system made up of sensory organs that help you with balance and in weightlessness. That's all, Hey, all of those signals are wrong or mixed, and it's difficult to determine which way is up or down, and then you have to Readjust for example, again, that astronaut who tried to push himself off off a bed said he had to walk in a certain way while he was recovering. He said, you walk in a straight line, and then you start doing a curve, you start turning, and then your vestibular system is all whacked out and you just fall over. So you walk straight, then you turn, then you walk straight again, like ninety degree turns, like you're marching in a band or something like that. Muscle mass, bone density are obviously going to be a problem. So they do about two and a half hours of daily strength and cardio training while they're on the International Space Station. And if you've seen any of the pictures, they have a treadmill. It doesn't have the like the armrests or whatever you'd call that thing that's up around waste level. It's just a treadmill on the floor, and they strapped themselves down with bungee cords basically around their waist onto the the uh onto the belt basically while.
Speaker 3: It's going on no rail in case you lose your balance.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do? Fall?
Speaker 5: It's true, you're not gonna fall. I mean I guess that bungee cords could pull you down.
Speaker 1: But why do we sneeze? Why are sneeze is so loud? Why can they be?
Speaker 2: And why do you Why do people try to suppress this?
Speaker 1: I think today's the day we try to find out the answers to all our questions are burning questions when it comes to sneezes.
Speaker 3: It's the same day we learned about how hot our urine is.
Speaker 5: We didn't learn that today. We've known that for some time some of us. Would you think, like your bladder is at a cool like sixty four degrees or something.
Speaker 3: Like that, No idea, I have no idea. You've just never thought of it. I've never thought I thought how hot that is?
Speaker 2: You notice the steam coming out.
Speaker 3: Of that thing? Have my bladdered?
Speaker 2: No, you've never peed outside on a cold day, right now?
Speaker 7: I have?
Speaker 2: Well, there was steam, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: But they're steam breathing their steam with everything.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how all that is also ninety eight point six degrees.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry for disappointing you with my lack of knowledge about how hot our bodily fluids are.
Speaker 7: You know, I have never understood people who hold in their sneezes. It feels so good to sneeze, like it's like the big o' for your face. I don't get it. Anyway, you guys have a great week.
Speaker 2: Love you, Thank you for that.
Speaker 5: President Trump held a cabinet meeting at the White House today. The lighting was pretty poor, but among other things, they talked about the court cases that the administration is involved with right now. And we understand that an appeals court is going to be hearing arguments today on the Trump administration's challenge of the district court judge's temporary restraining order in the case of alleged Venezuelan and gang members that have been deported using wartime powers.
Speaker 2: So that's coming up.
Speaker 5: Stocks did jump today on reports that Trump could hold back from implementing some of the wide ranging tariff plans. In fact, the Dow Jones industrial average has been in pretty positive territory all day. It jumped about four hundred points right away. It's now up almost five hundred and thirty s and P five hundred is up ninety points. The NASDAC is also up three hundred and sixty.
Speaker 1: FBI is issuing a public warning about targeted attacks on Tesla's In a statement, the FBI exerts the public to exercise vigilance look out for suspicious activity. Several incidents across the country involving Tesla vehicles have been reported, charging stations and dealerships things like that. Incidents in at least nine states since Trump, since Elon began working with Trump.
Speaker 5: Jacob Japan question, did you notice anybody sneezing in Japan?
Speaker 2: Everywhere? Really, everybody's sick, nobody covers.
Speaker 3: Oh, were people wearing masks there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, a lot of the people will wore masks on like public transportation and even like around the city. But everybody coughs and sneezes.
Speaker 1: I noticed that, and I went there pretty pandemic, I want to say, two thousand and twelve something.
Speaker 8: A lot of the older generation will wear masks, specifically on the trains.
Speaker 1: Right, And I read at the time that it was because that they were like if they had a cold or something, I didn't want to give it to anybody else.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's more so that if you're sick, you wear one, so you don't get anybody else sick, especially because the trains can get pretty packed during a commuter hour.
Speaker 2: Polite people, yeah, they'd say.
Speaker 5: One of the things in this article about sneezing that Japan is an area where you don't see these loud, boisterous sneezes. People sneeze, but they don't make a big production out of it. The sneeze is pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 5: Something something triggers your brain, your your nervous systems. Pollen or smoke or particles or fumes or something like that irritates the inside of your nose triggers the sneeze from the nose through the nervous system. The chest expand really quickly, the throat opens, the lungs suddenly fill with air, and.
Speaker 3: Then you and you let it go.
Speaker 1: Shut this you can't shut I mean, you can't keep this open.
Speaker 3: Your eyes, yeah, yeah, can't keep your eyes open.
Speaker 5: There's also some people, and I've fallen prey to this, the photic sneeze. You look at a bright light, sometimes you look out of bright light in the sun. There are some people, this guy in Oregon says any bright light can trigger it in him. He says, I turn the brightness on my phone screen up and I'll sneeze.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They say that if you feel sneeze coming and it leaves you to look at light and it'll bring it back up, because that's always very disappointing.
Speaker 5: Some people sneeze because of a full stomach. There even reports of sneezes associated with sexual thoughts, although they don't know why really, and then why some people sneeze in one, two, three or more. I have a friend whose daughter is the most delight person, and she sneezes like this, and she'll do eight in a row.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Eight. Sometimes, I say, if you see too many times in as out die, Okay.
Speaker 3: Calm down. There's a guy by the name.
Speaker 2: Of jam down Jay.
Speaker 1: Sorry, go on see how it feels. It's not good, huh. J Picorello is a professor of auto laryngolity at Washington University. Okay, so you're now the connoisseur of.
Speaker 2: Ologies auto laryngology just.
Speaker 1: Because the women in your life that are not me actually are smart and go to school for ologies.
Speaker 2: Ologies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't try that routine around here. Okay, I know what your schooling consists of. It's Aaron Borne, a short shorts and is bozzed of me lucky anyway, This guy Jay says that there are things you can do to decrease the volume of your sneeze if you think about it.
Speaker 3: So how do you do it?
Speaker 2: Hold your mouth and your nose closed.
Speaker 3: It's not bad for you to do It's.
Speaker 2: Very bad for you to do that.
Speaker 5: That's why it's also whenever you see a red light that's not working, you just would.
Speaker 1: Like in this article, I haven't read all of does it say anywhere in here, like how I can have a normal sneeze, like I don't want to suppress it towards just.
Speaker 3: Like you know or whatever.
Speaker 5: That sound is amaze your vocal chords when you sneeze, Oh, you don't have to go yeah, you could just let the air come out and then it becomes uh.
Speaker 3: Oh really yes, I'm gonna try this.
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 5: But because how are you going to remind yourself when you're about to sneeze. You don't you don't think about other things when you are on the verge of sneezing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start thinking.
Speaker 5: I doubt it again. It's it's find a muffle of sneeze. You can also put your hands in front of your face or your elbow.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I used to do that back when I.
Speaker 5: Had manners, right, I remember the good old days. Don't hold in a sneeze altogether. They said, it's important to allow that air pressure and your lungs to escape. In rare cases, the pressure of a stifled sneeze has led to hearing loss or a hole in the throaty.
Speaker 2: Exactly, a hole in the throat.
Speaker 3: I let it out.
Speaker 5: Some people say they'll quiet the sound in public, but they prefer to sneeze without abandon.
Speaker 1: That's the problem once you start sneezing without abandon.
Speaker 2: Catherine, why is this is a this is a woman thing.
Speaker 5: So far, by the way, two women have called and said that it's very pleasasurable to sneeze. Catherine is a forty one year old social worker. She says, it feels like I'm scratching a really good itch, like tingly good in my face.
Speaker 1: I can't speak to that. I can't speak to their pleasure points.
Speaker 5: I will say that in the if you feel like you have to sneeze, like oh, it's on the iacon eh, sneeze.
Speaker 2: It feels good to finally get that sneeze.
Speaker 1: Out right, but I wouldn't liken it to the things that they're referring to.
Speaker 3: It. Then you're just doing it in public.
Speaker 5: To Tommy's fifty six, says his throat would explode if he tried to suppress the sneeze. He said, it's a more satisfying sneeze if I could just let it all out. I try not to wake the dead, but you know, sometimes it happens.
Speaker 3: My dad was a really loud sneezer. I think that's where I get the loud sneezing from.
Speaker 5: My father was also a very low and it was one of those where I don't think he put a hand in front of his mouth at any point for any reason.
Speaker 2: He was going to share it with everybody. Yeah. I In fact, that was one of the things that I.
Speaker 5: Referred to when we did our burial last month, was the sound of my mother's clapping, which somehow was louder than it should have been based on the physics of what she was doing. And the volume of his sneeze was always one hundred times louder than anything he would ever do.
Speaker 2: Wow, the loudest things that they would.
Speaker 3: Do interesting, not that you know it's kind of no it is. I'm fascinated by that, Hi Garian.
Speaker 4: She and Karen here so sneezing myself, one of my sisters and my mom have like ear piercing sneezing, but man, it feels good to let it out. Then I have another sister who does the suppression and goes. I'm like, Carol, your head is going to freaking explode.
Speaker 3: Just let it out.
Speaker 7: Already drives me bonkers anyway.
Speaker 1: I wonder what the difference is with Carol, if there's any other differences, Like is Carol like the nice, quiet reserve.
Speaker 3: Sister, or like, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Is she shy.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think about what my brother sounds like when he sneezes. I think he sneezes just normally, like a normal person. It's not suppressed, but it's not too loud.
Speaker 5: But he doesn't make it. He doesn't use his fake it or he can scream at the end of it.
Speaker 1: I mean he does now I'm remembering some loud sneezes.
Speaker 5: Trump administration is asking the Supreme Court to stop a ruling that orders the rehiring of thousands of federal workers let go in mass firings around several different agencies.
Speaker 2: This emergency appeal was filed today.
Speaker 5: The Republican administration argued the ruling should be put on hold because the judge didn't have the authority to order some sixteen thousand probationary employees be hired back.
Speaker 3: Do you know what's almost here?
Speaker 2: Ninety degree weather, the.
Speaker 1: Ninety degree weather, which is going to feel awesome. It's going to be an awful day for you because you're not napping because of Jesus, but because it's going to be nice to nap if you could nap.
Speaker 2: Okay, keep reving it in.
Speaker 1: Okay, but also a great day to enjoy the sunshine, get out, take a walk around the block. Yes, whatever people do when they don't nap in this perfect nap whether I'm just kidding, but the twelve o'clock hour, we've got Debora's newscast at noon, and then we've got Motivational Monday, which is going to get us ready for the entire week ahead. I really think it sets the tone in a wonderful way for us attacking the week. We've got Mixtape Monday, which has so much in it, I can't even begin to talk.
Speaker 2: About that sounds like a big twelve o'clock.
Speaker 3: You're damn right.
Speaker 1: Also for three cheese steaks, which is really the big pull aside from Deborah's news.
Speaker 2: It's the free cheese stake. We're gonna be giving away free cheese steaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we won't, but people who are in the cheese steak world will be doing that.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: The Attorney General here in the state of California is warning us, if you are a twenty three and Me customer, to purge your genetic data from the twenty three and me databases because we have no idea where it's going to go in as twenty three and Me declared bankruptcy yesterday. He wrote in a statement that because of the reported financial distress, I remind Californians to consider invoking their rights directing twenty three and Me to delete their data and destroy any samples of genetic material held by the company. Are you suggesting that somewhere they have a cooler with my spit in it?
Speaker 2: You know, they kept it.
Speaker 1: Do you really think that they're going to destroy it if you ask them to.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: And what did they think they're going to do with it? I expect just so much out of the people behind twenty three and me for.
Speaker 5: The company was originally a runaway success. As as recently as twenty twenty, twenty three and Meter was valued at six billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Is it just that everybody's already done it to whatever extent if they're going to do it, if they're curious. It's kind of like Netflix, where it's like subscriptions are down because everyone's already done it.
Speaker 5: Part of it, but they also started spreading themselves a little bit thin. They started getting into drug research, they started picking up partnerships with farm a big pharma and then there was a data breach a couple of years ago, and there was some concern that it's not just your information information, it's your payment information, but it's also your genetic information. And I don't think you and I wrap our heads around what that privacy issue. Yeah, that would be involved with that. It's not that hard to do in terms of going on to their website. It's basically just if you have an account, you log into the account and go through the settings of.
Speaker 2: Your profile.
Speaker 5: Because there's things down close to the bottom that's like, you know, take your data, download your data, then you can delete the data, and then you could permanently delete the data. So all that stuff is still available to you. You should confirm the requests. They should be able to send you an email. Yes, they filed for bankruptcy, but they should be still operating as the court goes through and figures out how they're going to pay their bills or what's left of their bills.
Speaker 3: I think I canceled all that a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Well, you found what you wanted exactly. You got your sister, and it's fine.
Speaker 3: Close that Pandora's boss.
Speaker 5: It's time for World Championship Dodger Baseball. This Thursday, the Dodgers take onto the Detroit Tigers for the second opening day at Dodger Stadium. First pitch is going to be at four or ten Thursday afternoon. You can listen to every game on the iHeartRadio app. Use that keyword AM five seventy LA Sports. The new Hollywood Pantagious season is a home run.
Speaker 2: See how they did that?
Speaker 5: I like by.
Speaker 2: Broadway and home run.
Speaker 5: They get a seven show package at Broadwayinhollywood dot Com.
Speaker 1: Gary and Shannon will continue with a massive twelve o'clock hour.
Speaker 3: Get ready because it starts right.
Speaker 5: Now you've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app