Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Thursday, The JV Show. It's Friday, Junior, are you guys?
Speaker 3: I'm Selena, So I'm not feeling it yet?
Speaker 2: You're not feeling it.
Speaker 4: It's been a short week, but it's all been a long week, and you saying that, like, oh, it's Friday, it's just gonna stall out hard right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm feeling it's there.
Speaker 4: You're just gonna drag I'm grand by the way, and I'm Jess.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: Good morning, JV Show. It's your boy Friendie. How you guys doing today? She wanted to let you guys that what's you a good morning? Two o'clock. Still don't know why anybody's gonna be laying concrete that's two in the morning, But I guess we gotta go to work. So yeah, you guys have a good day. And I can't wait for Friday where Mike Tyson Knox sick dogs out of Jake Paul.
Speaker 4: All Right, you guys have a good one, Okay, Yeah, yes, what did we all say in the JV Show prediction journal about he was gonna win the fight on Friday?
Speaker 6: I believe Selena was the only one. Let me double check, but I believe Selena was the only one.
Speaker 2: That said Jake because I want that to happen.
Speaker 3: I would love to see Mike Tyson slap what he said out of Jake Paul. But I just don't feel like that's going to happen me neither.
Speaker 1: I think it's scripted the other way.
Speaker 3: I just make a smart prediction here.
Speaker 6: Graham said Tyson in four rounds, I said Tyson in five rounds.
Speaker 2: Selena said, Jake decision.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see. We got a watch party going on.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's six twenty reh.
Speaker 7: Have your chance to when you're waiting to hang with us to watch the fight, Let's do the second talk back of the day.
Speaker 8: Good Morning JV Show. This is Marcus from Tracy the Boston Dad, and I just want to let you know that Arnez got his next fight in Stockton at the Fairgrounds. Doors open at three pm and he's going for four and O to keep his undefeated title.
Speaker 2: Let's let you got it.
Speaker 4: But oh what if he doesn't? But he does, he does, but what it? Just hear me out, what if he doesn't, Well, if.
Speaker 2: He doesn't then we'll blame you.
Speaker 4: He's going to the biggest stage, the Stockton Fairgrounds. And just hear me out, like, what if this doesn't go well, then the next fight, Where's that one going to be? Probably at the Elks Lodge in Modesto.
Speaker 9: True.
Speaker 4: And then let's say that fight doesn't go well, where's the next one going to be after that? I don't know, Probably the Denny's in Los Banos, like you know what I mean, and just downhill from there with you. And if that one doesn't go well, where's the next fight? It's probably behind the best Buy in Selena's. And if just hear me out, what if that fight doesn't go well, they're like, where where.
Speaker 1: Are you going after that?
Speaker 2: Put some respect on Selenas.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: He's going to win.
Speaker 1: I'm just worried about him because, like you know.
Speaker 3: I'm with Graham, just you have to consider all possibilities.
Speaker 6: Well, I hope please leave us the talk back when he wins, and it'll be in your face.
Speaker 1: Now, just hear me out.
Speaker 4: Let's say he dominates this fight at Stockton Fairgrounds, the crowd going banana, a huge crowd there, they're going crazy. Then where's the next fight going to be obviously well still at the Moose Lodge in Modesto. But then after that next fight, dude, it's at the Belagio in Vegas.
Speaker 1: And then the next.
Speaker 4: Fight after that, you know who's fighting, Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: Dude, jet I mean, sorry, Graham, anything else you want to talk about here?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about black balls on the beach, you guys, black balls on the beach, because that's what's washing up all over beaches in Sydney, Australia. Have you guys heard about this mysterious black balls. Nobody knows where they're coming from or what they are.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: People were reportedly, you know, curious about them. Some people didn't spot them. They're stepping in them and they noticed like, ah, these things are kind of like they're stick either kind of gross. What are these mysterious black balls. Well, they've taken these black balls to the lab and the results are in, guys, and it's gross.
Speaker 1: Is it's not good?
Speaker 4: They say they are miniature fat birds that are containing human.
Speaker 1: Feces ew and they're washing.
Speaker 4: Up basically all the stuff that goes into the sewer, cooking oils, soap, scum, chemicals, uh, you know, medicine like residue from medications human you know this some of that and then other fats and stuff, and it's all just congealed into one.
Speaker 3: So gross.
Speaker 4: They're washing up on the beaches. The authorities don't know where exactly it's coming from the local sewer. You know, I think you just step on them at your own risk.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what they're doing. Could that happen here?
Speaker 4: Of course it could. Fat birds build up sers all over the place, but this is and they said, people say they're very very very stinky, very stinky and gross. When I went to college in Santa Barbara, the beach is there, there were black balls on the beach. There were tar balls, though they were a little like that's what people thought. These black balls were originally balls of tar. And now that could happen and you get oil deposits and stuff or oil spills in the ocean, and I don't know if you'll see them on rocks sometimes at the beaches, and they're like black tar balls used to stick to the bottoms of your feet, and you could, I mean four showers before you wash them off.
Speaker 1: Weird, But they were not.
Speaker 3: Fat birds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but the tar balls were a thing that's discussed. The bottom of your rainbow sandals always had a bunch of them stuck.
Speaker 1: On the bottom there.
Speaker 4: Do you have obvious you have to wear rainbows. I'm still wearing the same pair. Those are the best sandals ever.
Speaker 3: You know what, I believe you you never let go of anything.
Speaker 4: Well, those things, they just get more comfortable and you can worry break them in.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're all. They're so paid.
Speaker 4: They're terrible when you first put them on, they're awful. Get buckle up for some blisters and some strapburn.
Speaker 3: We have to give you this chance to win some crazy cast crazy.
Speaker 1: Did you just getenture?
Speaker 2: I did? They were falling out, they were coming out. I just picked them back in About.
Speaker 1: That the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 10: Today's got cop day at start.
Speaker 7: So that means when you go into Starbucks today, Well, I'm telling you grand that means when you go onto Starbucks today and you order a select holiday beverage, They're gonna give you this super cute, free, limited edition, reusable red holiday cut that you could take into any future time you go in there.
Speaker 3: Well, it's applies last.
Speaker 4: Of course, I better go line up right now. If you're hoping that Browny James Era was gonna start taking over in the NBA, you're gonna have to wait a bit longer because his old ass dad isn't quite ready to pass that torch Bron. Of course, in the G League, Dad Lebron continues to break NBA records. Last night, Lebron had thirty five points, fourteen assists, and twelve rebounds to leave the Lakers to a win over the Memphis Grizzlies.
Speaker 1: That was his third consecutive.
Speaker 4: Triple double, which broke his own record for oldest player to ever do that.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, clear skys.
Speaker 2: Today his will be in the low to mid sixties.
Speaker 6: Don't get a car wash this week because we are expecting rain again on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Why yeah, embyone Jeess said yesterday I wasn't gonna rain in Sante.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes it did.
Speaker 4: Multiple people in my DMS showing me photographic evidence of the rain in San Jose, so widespread day in the Bay Area despite our weather person's day otherwise, Hey.
Speaker 1: Jemini, bestie, Yes, your.
Speaker 4: Day today is going to be an eight It's time to take bold action for what you want.
Speaker 1: Now that Saturn is direct, What does that mean?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: Stuff, good stuff?
Speaker 2: I don't know, just keep good finished.
Speaker 4: Well whatever says Saturn is direct. I just want to know what that means. Says professional challenges will start to dissolve. You have the opportunity to advance your career by leaps and bound nice. Whatever that happens to that direct Saturn, then just do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your boss, lay what.
Speaker 7: Let's get callin twenty tomorrow we are going to be at David Buster's Molkitis. That's the one at the Great Mall checking out the Jake Paul Mike Tyson fights.
Speaker 2: If you want to.
Speaker 7: Join us for a lot of fun again College twenty right now eight to eight, three three three nine four And I know.
Speaker 2: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 12: Hey, I was just wondering if you got my talk back yesterday about Graham being voted the sexiest man Alive instead of that other dude.
Speaker 11: I left it kind of late, but just wondering he's got my vote vote for Graham? Bye?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: I did that, went did that campaign.
Speaker 4: I did get that talk back yesterday, and I hung it up on my refrigerator at home.
Speaker 1: That's how proud I am of it. Just I do not approve. Well, why not?
Speaker 4: I just got a vote for Sexiest Man Alive.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, it's one vote.
Speaker 4: I hung that talk back up on my fridge and I'll be admiring it every day. And I did get and said thank you for leaving that talk back, and thank you for leaving the follow up talked about.
Speaker 7: Okay, Graham, listen, did you know that Uber has a pick up delivery option?
Speaker 1: Pick up delivery, Like you.
Speaker 3: Can literally send an Uber Acrosstown or whatever to pick up something that you don't want to leave your house to go pick up from like somebody else's house. You can they can do store.
Speaker 2: Pick up for you.
Speaker 3: I'm just now discovering this. I like, you can send them a targets.
Speaker 7: Like to pick up your order right okay, or like for me like I so I started working out, I have been doing.
Speaker 3: What's my first week? But I ordered some like.
Speaker 7: Okay, I literally but still and I ordered some like meal preps. Didn't want to didn't want to have to drive all the way across the Crosstown. It's already nighttime. Plus I'm sore. So she's like why don't you just try like Uber Pickups.
Speaker 3: I go on the app, I'm like, oh my god, I can send a car to her house to pick up whatever it is that I need. Then they bring it to me ten bucks.
Speaker 4: Well that's kind of sweet. Yes, that's a nice little service. When you're in a pinch. How do they know you're not running drugs?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. And the meal prep lady was like, isn't this so cool? Like I could be selling drugs and they would never know. She's not, by the way she's selling meal preps. Sure, but sure you seem to have a lot of energy unless you have like a snoopy Uber driver. Couldn't you just be sending off anything?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, go pick up this box from a mystery's house and then deliver it over to this other house right next thing you know, they're trafficking drugs. That's a nice little service, there isn't that.
Speaker 3: So I just wanted to share that with everyone. But yeah, the drug thing did cross my mind.
Speaker 4: It's just one way we can all get lazier. Just you don't have to do anything. You don't have to do anything.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 7: It's the best let's go to the phones here weldany for nine.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 10: Derek Collins money? We are so excitedly, Derek, stop it. You're having too much fun.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have too much fun tomorrow.
Speaker 7: So you're gonna be joining us at David Busters in milk Edeates. We're gonna be checking out the fight. Jake, Paul, Mike Tyson. Who do you think is gonna win?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: I think we're gonna have to split everybody off in the seating there. We'll put all the Jake by myself and all the Tyson.
Speaker 1: Then it's just all those cheering against Selena.
Speaker 2: Well, can I still sit with the Mike Tyson people?
Speaker 3: I want him to win. I just don't think that's gonna have a.
Speaker 1: Why Derek.
Speaker 14: On the.
Speaker 3: Thank you all right, Derek, can't wait to meet you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's the JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 15: Good Morning jav.
Speaker 16: Show is Las Day from the San Jose Small comments. Selena says, the Great Ball. I don't know anyone who says the Great Mall. Is it even called the great mall or just great Mall, the Valley fair Mall, the Great Mall sounds very so cow, I'm gonna go on the the one on one to the eighties to go to the Great Mall.
Speaker 17: That's all.
Speaker 4: Hey, I like the way it sounds. It sounds very regal. The Great, the Great Mall, It's like the Great Wall.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Look, I know it's called the Great I know it's called Great Mall. But I will enter this into evidence. Okay, if when I Google Great Mall, it says the Great Mall of the Bay Area is a large indoor outlet shopping mall in Nolpitas, California.
Speaker 4: So do you have to take the one on one to get there?
Speaker 7: No, I don't say that, Okay, you know, I just think it makes I think it sounds better that way.
Speaker 4: It sounds nice.
Speaker 3: If it bother you that.
Speaker 2: Much, I will try to drop the.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to comment on the Uber picking up stuff for you. Selena made the comment wouldn't it be so great? And then we wonder why everybody's getting lazy. Let's just go back to when you got up and did something whent somewhere, did your own groceries.
Speaker 11: Did your own cooking.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the way it was?
Speaker 3: But why when we don't have to?
Speaker 4: Selena was talking about what's the new feature.
Speaker 3: Called I See, and I don't even know if it's new. I think it's newer. It may it may have been on the app for a while. But they have a pick up delivery options. If you don't want to go across town to pick up your target order or even from somebody's house, you can have Uber do it for you. They'll pick it up and bring it to you.
Speaker 4: They pick up your dry cleaning, or pick up your boundary or something like that.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is, well, I'm with.
Speaker 4: That talkbacker I'm having a let's go back to the way it was March today at one o'clock down at City Hall.
Speaker 3: But it's like, why does it bother you so much? If you want to do things yourself and drive all around town do things, you know, get things done.
Speaker 7: On your own, like that's you. Why does it bother that somebody else doesn't want to do that?
Speaker 4: I think it's just what The more overarching sort of commentary is that you know, there's a sense of more of a sense of community and people meeting each other when you're out, Like do you know, yeah stuff and being an active member of the community.
Speaker 6: There's one neighbor in my building that for the over a year now that I've lived in that building, I have not seen once and I always see just stuff left outside, like groceries, just anything is always delivered to their door and I have not seen them once like that.
Speaker 3: I don't life, no life that I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, who lives there?
Speaker 4: You print them up a flyer for my Let's go back to the way it was March today onlock print that flyer. That'd be using too much technology. You get a handwrite it by candle light.
Speaker 2: But let's talk about the power of social media. Yes you guys. I stumbled upon this video.
Speaker 6: So this woman said that back in September she started a seventy five green challenge.
Speaker 3: She was gonna paint like drinking her greens every day.
Speaker 2: No, but that sounds nice. People should do that too.
Speaker 6: She was gonna paint herself green, full body, or at least the parts of the body you can see until she got invited to the Wicked premiere. So she started this back in September, every day documenting it, painting herself green, going to work green, going anywhere that she was going green.
Speaker 2: And she finally got invited.
Speaker 6: She ended up going to the premiere and it actually worked, you guys.
Speaker 2: But she did have to go sixty four days just.
Speaker 4: Being green everywhere, being herself green for six every day, yes, every day.
Speaker 6: This was documented, and we have a video up on our Instagram story Jamie Morning Show if.
Speaker 4: You want to check it out.
Speaker 3: I think see I love stories like this.
Speaker 7: There was one a few years back of a guy who on TikTok. He it was like, you know, day fifty three of me pretending to be a dead or whatever because he wanted to be an extra on one of those like crime shows. And he went a long time doing this every single day, and then finally he landed a gig being an extra.
Speaker 2: He played a dead body in one.
Speaker 3: Of those like I don't know what, Yeah, you know, one of those types of show.
Speaker 1: Remember that.
Speaker 3: I thought that was so cool.
Speaker 6: The cool thing about this too, is she decided, even after the sixty four days that she was already green.
Speaker 2: She also showed up green to the premiere. I love it.
Speaker 6: She was going to continue and just finish off the seventy five days.
Speaker 2: So I'm so glad.
Speaker 6: That somebody saw this because can you imagine you go seventy five days green and you still don't even get an invite?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm assuming she's single, right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so? I think so? Why would you assume that I'll have to go back.
Speaker 4: To her age partners? Hey, our sheets are turning green?
Speaker 1: Are all our towels are green?
Speaker 6: But I think you would support if Kate said, Hey, I want to be green for seventy five.
Speaker 1: Days, Graham would I might?
Speaker 3: Would you support your wife if this was her goal?
Speaker 4: I might have to take the kid. It's to a safe house. Mom's lost it getting the car. Kids, get in the car.
Speaker 3: All check it out. JV Morning Shows, The.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: Gloria from Livermore Here, Selena, I agree with you. That girl is tripping no one. No one says I'm going to Great Mall. It's the Great Mall?
Speaker 18: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: All I gotta say is sound like it?
Speaker 2: Just it just makes more sense that way.
Speaker 4: We've started a major fight, major drama. I mean way in go out, ask your neighbor is it the Great Mall or Great Mall? And if they say the opposite of you, you fight them because it's a fight today.
Speaker 3: But first let us know what you guys said, what you think, and what your neighbor said, because now I need to know.
Speaker 4: I already talked to the spokesperson from the Great Mall and they said.
Speaker 2: Get that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're on the Great.
Speaker 1: Because they said, definitively it's called the Great Mall. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: They don't have a person. They're just like a mall. You know, they don't have a spokes person. But if they did.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, we're gonna be at Great Malls.
Speaker 1: That sounded all right.
Speaker 7: We are going to do, by the waye tomorrow for the Jake Paul Mike Tyson fight. We have a viewing party eight twenty five, your next chance to win the hottest things.
Speaker 19: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So the Gladiator to premiere in London.
Speaker 3: This is yesterday.
Speaker 7: They had the entire cast out there on the red carpets to you know, great fans take pictures. The director was there and King Charles was there in attendance. According to one fan who was on the red carpet for the premiere. Apparently, Denzel Washington was told by security that he had to go inside because King Charles had gotten there and everybody has to like wait inside until they say it's okay to come out because he's royalty. According to this fan, Denzel told them, I make my own rules and continue to talk with fans, which is something I would expect Denzel to say, Hollywood. He goes, and then he was very nervous. I guess when he met King Charles. He comes up and he holds out his hand and Denzel shakes. It was like, Oh, I don't know if I was supposed to touch your hand or not. Who I've never seen him so nervous in my life, but I thought.
Speaker 1: He makes his own rules. Someone's hand, you shake, someone's paying.
Speaker 3: Isn't it weird that we put so much weight on this royal royalty.
Speaker 4: Thing, like it's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: It's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 4: Although based on recent events, it feels like we're going back to that time. We're we're going backwards, and so maybe maybe we should get back to that and he's born and you're the anointed one.
Speaker 3: Any interest in seeing Gladiator too, yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, do you watch the first one? First?
Speaker 4: I'm hearing of the original Gladiator movie with Russell Crowe. Yes, one of the greatest movies of all time.
Speaker 2: Did you watch it?
Speaker 1: Of course, like a.
Speaker 3: Times kid, you don't watch anything. I did watch it.
Speaker 1: That's one of the best movies ever.
Speaker 3: I watched it for the first time like recently.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Wait, actually no, I haven't seen it. That was three hundred never mind.
Speaker 4: You've never seen Glady, I guess not have I Oh my god, it's legendary. Although I'll say this, I haven't seen it in like a decade, so I don't know how to hold up by today's movie staters. Bob, dude, it was one of the best movies ever.
Speaker 7: I know, I'm gonna have to watch this one because my man's really excited for it. So I'm gonna have to watch the first one.
Speaker 3: So Drew Barrymore on her show, You guys know she's very touchy feely. She's always touching her guests.
Speaker 7: Yeah, did you see this interact with Martha Stewart this week?
Speaker 2: Graham?
Speaker 4: I have not, but I saw a headline about it.
Speaker 3: Drew Barrymore asked her what makes her feel soft and.
Speaker 16: Gooey because you're soft and gooey, though, what makes me soft and gooey?
Speaker 2: Soft and gooey, Yeah, soft and gooey treatments when you're treated like a lady.
Speaker 7: Okay, as Drew Barrymore says, when you're treated like a lady, she starts like caressing Martha's back.
Speaker 3: It is the creepiest thing I have ever seen with my own two eyes and watching it now, what is she doing?
Speaker 2: It's so weird and like bites her fingers.
Speaker 3: On JV Morning Show.
Speaker 7: By the way, please go to our instagram check this out on our story. It made Martha so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Someone someone comes in and you're.
Speaker 4: The wrong gender.
Speaker 18: I know.
Speaker 3: She pushes Drew Barrymore down on the couch, so that looks like a playful like I was just joking around, but she does not like to be touched. Like, what would make you think you can just start caressing Martha Stewart's back.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 4: I've taken hr training here and you just go up and start rubbing your.
Speaker 2: Co work after asking them what makes you soft?
Speaker 1: And guy, Martha, what is it even mean?
Speaker 4: Feels awkward The way that she's biting her finger, like looking just like creepily looking at her like what makes you moist and gooey?
Speaker 1: And then like the same thing, equally creepy.
Speaker 3: And then she's like, oh my god, Drew Barrymore is like on my creep list now, and I love her and her movies.
Speaker 2: But I can't. I can't keep defending her. Yeah I do.
Speaker 4: Which what's my favorite Drew Barrymore movie?
Speaker 2: The one that anyone cont she was an eat too? Yeah, she was like six.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Have you ever seen Eat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like twenty years ago or something.
Speaker 4: It's gonna so I'm shocked if you've ever even seen it was I wasn't even born yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my grandma joined.
Speaker 7: I've heard stories, yeah, from my ancestors grandmas.
Speaker 4: All Right, you guys, take a moment and say you're goodbyes to lunchables. No, any favorite lunchable memories that from when you're a kid or yeah, adults eat them too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, I would always do the pizza ones.
Speaker 4: Okay, well they're not really good. They're not being discontinued. You can still buy lunchibles and still eat them, but they are being pulled from school lunch menus nationwide.
Speaker 1: This report came.
Speaker 2: Out them in schools.
Speaker 4: This report, Yeah, it was an option in someplaces. This report came out recently. You may have seen it for this consumer watchdog group said that lunchable that were supposed to be specially formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of the National School Lunch Program had relatively high levels of sodium, cadmium, and lead in them. Those particularly the lead. Well, you don't want sodium, Sure, you eat your hot Cheetos or you're getting plenty of sodium, but lead and that one cadmium.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound good.
Speaker 4: Well, according to Kraft Heinz, the parent company, they say they're pulling up from schools due to declining demand, not because of the ingredients. There's no problem with the ingredients. They maintain they are safe and made with quality ingredients, and it's all this negative publicity that's a big reason for the declining demand and that's why they're pulling them out of schools.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure who do you believe here.
Speaker 7: I'm not the declining demand person, because what kid doesn't level lunchible?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were great when you were a kid.
Speaker 6: Unless people are now wanting because doesn't take one of the Paul brothers. I don't know which one. Didn't they come out with their own lunchable brand. I feel like kids now want that one instead of the lunchables brand.
Speaker 1: Oh there's a new cooler one than town.
Speaker 4: I think it's like cool YouTuber.
Speaker 3: Hey, they're not just YouTubers anymore. Whatever, that's boxers and wrestlers. They've a sorry.
Speaker 4: A new lunchable brand from cool boxer wrestler YouTubers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want these.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are some other brands out there now, so maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We have started a war with the Bay Area All because I said the Great Mall tomorrow. We're gonna be at David Busters at the Great Mall.
Speaker 2: It's taking out Jake Tyson Fye. It does it.
Speaker 4: Sounds I think we're gonna be at Great Mall.
Speaker 3: No, you don't you like the Great Mall?
Speaker 4: Graham, Well, I've heard some nice talkbacks and now I like great bat Wow.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the talkbacks. What's up?
Speaker 14: JV Show.
Speaker 20: It's Vince and Olivia from Dublin. Just drove by the sign for Great Mall on six' eighty and it does not say the Great Mall. But I agree it's a SoCal thing because freeway signs in so Cal do not say the five and the one oh one and the four or five, But people down there just say in front of freeways, all.
Speaker 21: Right, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Yeah that I don't I don't say that. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I do that sometimes, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 4: It doesn't sound. It sounds weird when I hear someone say it, but like sometimes I'm like, oh, I was on I wouldn't say I was on the eighty, but I hopped on the eighty.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's happened.
Speaker 22: Good Morning JB Show is Sammy from San Jose about the Great Mall debate. If you look it up on Google Map, it says Great Mall, not the Great Mall.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I feel like it sounds weird when you add the in front of it, like we're going to Great Mall, but uh, you know who gives a part?
Speaker 2: But that's also like thing.
Speaker 4: Two very compelling pieces of evidence right there, A street sign and Google Maps both disagree with us Selena trouble makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's not like I'm saying, oh, I went to mall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you went to them all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I went to the Great Mall.
Speaker 4: I didn't go to the McDonald's. I went to the McDonald's.
Speaker 7: But it's like if Wes Tomorrow, let's say David Busters was in like whatever shopping center, I wouldn't say I'm going to David Busters. The one in blah blah blah shoping Center'd be like, oh, the one in the blah blah blah shopping center, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, sometimes it just makes more sense.
Speaker 4: To add the I'm going to David Busters, not I'm going to the Dave and Busters.
Speaker 6: But even that would make sense. But you say I'm going in the mall. You don't say I'm going to mall.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more talk back.
Speaker 12: Oh wait, hold on, you're telling me some people call it the Great Mall, Like, hey, let's go to the Great Mall this weekend? No no, no, no no. I still like if you call it the Great Mall, you got a little bit of Karen.
Speaker 22: There's a six minute slowdown on I eighty eighty south and one mile you're still in the fastest route.
Speaker 1: There's your track of report.
Speaker 23: By the way, a little bit of a slow down on eighty.
Speaker 2: You're still on the fastest route.
Speaker 3: I hope you got there in time, and we gotta get to what the bleep?
Speaker 2: It's your chance to win a JV show chug mug.
Speaker 7: You know how this works. If you are the first person to guest today's weeped out word by leaving it on.
Speaker 3: The talkback Mike on the iHeart app, you get today's chug mug. All right, guys, here is today's clip.
Speaker 4: I saw a video of this guy and he hit this woman's so hard from the back she must have been sore. The next day, Oh, I went to Wicked dot com, not Wicked movie, where I was trying to go show my kids a trailer. Is that Wicked movie? Don't go there if you're under eighteen. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family show, just for everyone. To make sure your guest is PG. It's family friendly and family friendly for the airwaves, and leave.
Speaker 1: That guest on the talkback Mike.
Speaker 4: Leave us your name and your city along with your guests so we can shout you out and where you're from when you win. But you're only gonna win if you're the very first person with the correct answer.
Speaker 1: The TV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We have started a war with the Bay Area all because I said the Great Mall.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow.
Speaker 7: We're gonna be at David Busters at the Great Mall, taking out by Tyson Fte.
Speaker 4: It does it sounds I think they're gonna be at Great Mall.
Speaker 3: No, you don't you like the Great Mall?
Speaker 4: Graham, Well, I've heard some of these talkbacks, and now I like, great, Wow, let's go to the talkbacks. What's up?
Speaker 14: JV Show.
Speaker 20: It's Vince and Olivia from Dublin. Just drove by the sign for Great Mall on six' eighty and it does not say the Great Mall. But I agree it's SoCal thing because freeway signs in so Cal do not say the five and the one oh one and the four or five, but people down there just say in front of freeways, all.
Speaker 3: Right, have a great day. Yeah that I don't. I don't say that. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I do that sometimes do by it. I don't know, it's weird, it doesn't sound it sounds weird when I hear someone say it, but like sometimes I'm like, oh, I was on I wouldn't say I was on the eighty, but I hopped on the eighty.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's happened.
Speaker 22: Good Morning JB Show is Sammy from San Jose about the Great Mall debate. If you look it up on Google Map, it says Great Mall, not the Great Mall.
Speaker 14: I don't know. I feel like it sounds weird when you add the in front of it, like we're going to Great Mall, but uh, you know who gives a part?
Speaker 4: But that's also like thing two very compelling pieces of evidence right there, A street sign and Google Maps both disagree with us.
Speaker 6: Slena trouble makes sense. It's not like I'm saying, oh, I went to mall, yeah, you went to them all? Yeah, So I went to the Great Mall.
Speaker 4: I didn't go to the McDonald's. I went to McDonald's.
Speaker 2: But it's like, if we.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow, let's say David Busters was in like whatever shopping center, I wouldn't say I'm going to David Busters, the one in blah blah blah shopping center'd be like, oh, the one in the blah blah blah shopping center, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, sometimes it just makes more sense to.
Speaker 4: Add the I'm going to Dave and Busters, not I'm going to the Dave and Busters.
Speaker 6: But even that would make sense. But you say I'm going in some mall. You don't say I'm going to mall.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more talkback.
Speaker 12: Whoa wait, hold on, you're telling me some people call it the great Mall, Like, hey, let's go to the Great Mall this weekend. No no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 16: I steel like, if you call it the great mall.
Speaker 12: You got a little bit of Karen.
Speaker 22: There's a six minute slowdown on I eight eighty south and one mile.
Speaker 16: You're still in the fastest route.
Speaker 1: There's your track of report.
Speaker 23: By the way, a little bit of a slow.
Speaker 1: Out of eighties.
Speaker 2: You're still on the fastest route.
Speaker 3: I hope you got there in time.
Speaker 1: And we got to get to what the bleep.
Speaker 3: It's your chance to win a JV show chug mug. You know how this works. If you are the fact to what the bleep? Where you can win this morning's chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest.
Speaker 7: Today's bleep dot word is always leave your guesses on the talkback mic on the free Heart radio app.
Speaker 3: That talkback Mike is always.
Speaker 7: Open for you to weigh in on anything we talk about. And it's really how you play this game. So in case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 4: I saw a video of this guy and he hit this woman's so hard from the back she must have been sore the next day.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 2: Good Morning Jav's show.
Speaker 11: My name is Johanna from San Jose, and I think the missing work today is.
Speaker 4: Car just wiped out, like on a hundred people's It's not car.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing I could think of.
Speaker 22: From the.
Speaker 2: Bumper, that's the backup like their.
Speaker 4: Car bumper.
Speaker 2: Crunchy.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Rocks. She was for our good guys.
Speaker 22: He little JV show.
Speaker 16: This is bestique for men in city.
Speaker 2: And I think the bleeped out word is scooter scooter.
Speaker 1: When it scooter from the back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, continue to leave those guesses on the talkback Mike.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine, we're.
Speaker 3: Playing what the bleep where you can win this JV Show Chuck mug if you are the.
Speaker 7: First person a guest, Today's bleeped out word. As always, if you want to participate, leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. Case you missed today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 1: I saw a.
Speaker 4: Video of this guy and he hit this woman's so hard from the back.
Speaker 1: She must have been sore the next day.
Speaker 2: Is not the worst.
Speaker 4: Let's go to your depending on your babies, it's true.
Speaker 3: Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 24: Hey, JV Show, It's Kelsey from Austin, Texas, and I think the bleeped out word today is her cart.
Speaker 6: He hit her grocery cart very hard.
Speaker 1: Have a good day.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good guy.
Speaker 4: That was a pretty popular guest this morning. And thank you for that talkback. I just checked JV show number one in.
Speaker 1: Austin, Texas.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That was huge. That's a good market.
Speaker 2: Good morning JEV Show. Oh this is Peev from Herod. I believe the bleep that word is shoulder, all right, think you shoulder?
Speaker 1: Someone tells a really funny joke. Lap the real hard on the shoulder.
Speaker 4: Oh, good one, that wasn't it?
Speaker 18: Though, Hi, it's Jenny from Santa Say, and I think the missing answer is bike?
Speaker 17: Okay, bike?
Speaker 2: Oh you hit.
Speaker 4: There's another very popular guest this morning.
Speaker 25: Not it Mila from Concer and my guess is but.
Speaker 4: Sorry, right, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not. Nobody got it.
Speaker 4: Nobody nobody got today in a row.
Speaker 3: Listen up, here's today's clip. Unbleeped.
Speaker 4: I saw a video of this guy and he hit this woman's truck so hard from the back.
Speaker 1: She must have been sore the next day.
Speaker 2: How nobody guess trucks.
Speaker 1: Because people are sexist, like women can't drive trucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that what?
Speaker 14: It was?
Speaker 1: A pickup truck?
Speaker 4: She was driving a pickup truck, you guys.
Speaker 3: Wow, Well, thank you for playing.
Speaker 4: Anyways, nobody to shout out this morning, shout out. Nobody got it. And that's two days in a row. I don't think we've ever had a past.
Speaker 1: Two days in a row.
Speaker 4: If nobody gets it tomorrow, come on, Selena quits the show.
Speaker 1: I will don't share too hard The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Hi friends, good night guys you listening, Thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena Jess. It is time for the JV show. You have nope game. Let's go to the phone, wildy FORTNIGHTE.
Speaker 24: Hi is this hi?
Speaker 2: Hey Christina? How's it going this morning?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 17: How are you?
Speaker 2: We are wonderful?
Speaker 3: Hope you win the game we have for you on the line, A two.
Speaker 2: Hundred dollars gift card.
Speaker 1: To Living Spaces.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh my god, you can sing? Can we get it? Can we do that again?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 22: Living Spaces?
Speaker 2: Yes, good spaces. You sound just like the j oh my god.
Speaker 7: All right, Christine. Here's how it works. We're gonna ask you for a trivia questions. Just gotta get three correct and you win this gift card.
Speaker 1: Easy peasy.
Speaker 3: Here's the question number one. In the fairy Tale Jack and the Giant bean Stock, Jack encounters a scary giant that says fee fie fah fum, I smell the blood of in what Englishman?
Speaker 1: So you're a giant?
Speaker 4: There really wasn't convincing enough to you. It's a big, scary giant.
Speaker 1: Really deep bellowy voice, fu fun that's what I said.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I try again, all right.
Speaker 4: Question number two, who's the current head coach of the Golden State Warriors.
Speaker 17: Oh god, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I won't take a guess.
Speaker 22: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 4: And that one, this one, Steve Kerr is his name, Steve Kerr spen the coach to the Warriors for quite some time now, Steve.
Speaker 7: Question number three, what color do you get when he makes red and white together?
Speaker 17: Pink?
Speaker 1: That's an easy one. Question number four, you need this one.
Speaker 4: To win the game. What did the what did the O and the J stand for in O? J. Simpson's name?
Speaker 2: Orville James?
Speaker 1: God damn close though.
Speaker 2: What did you say, Christine?
Speaker 3: Orville James that's on the popcorn?
Speaker 4: Or red and Baker makes the popcorn?
Speaker 1: Or James Dan?
Speaker 22: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Don't don't hang up. Yeah, we really enjoyed having you on.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put you on hold and Jess is gonna run to the next time, going to pick you up. So just hang on there. I love you, guys, you guys, I love you. Thank you so much, so much to us. We love you.
Speaker 2: Have a great rest. Hang up. That was great.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Graham. Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 1: We do you know that we do? Do you know?
Speaker 4: Yesterday was the first day with no shout outs?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: It was a little strange, But there were a couple of dms I didn't see till later.
Speaker 1: So there were worship.
Speaker 4: Shouts yesterday, so we'll do them today. Here's one for this morning. Good morning shout out? Please please please? Can you please do a shout out for my daughter? We listen to you guys every morning while we get ready for work, in school and on our drive to school. So happy eighth birthday to my ducky Camila. That's from Mom Jackie and sister Kara or Kara love. You can't imagine our lives without your wild energy. But you know who gives a fart and of course a good point. Happy birthday, Camila. Though, all right, a couple of belated birthday shouts? He' is it from yesterday? But in my defense, these dms come in at like I don't know, seven forty or something, right, We're already on the air, right before the shout out segment of the show, and I don't have time to catch them right then. I try my best, but these are belated shouts. I want DM from my mom here says I want to wish my son Taylor Happy thirteenth birthday, the thirteenth, that of course was yesterday, from Dad, mom and sister Madison. So happy happy birthday, Lady birthday to Taylor the fart and what more can you guys give? My sister Julissa a happy birthday shout out on her birthday is November thirteenth, yesterday from Valentina, Gianna, mom and Dad.
Speaker 1: So happy blady birthday day the far Julisah, it could be happy birthday the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Wait, Jess, you said that The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives it's getting a.
Speaker 2: Season two, you guys, Spring twenty twenty. I haven't even watched season one. Gosh, you guys are so behind. I have to where can I Where do I even find this show? This is Hulu.
Speaker 7: It's on Hulu? O yah, God, Hello, I do have Pulu? Okay, I need to catch up. Thank you Jess for the info.
Speaker 1: Hottest Things Trim.
Speaker 19: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: And trendying is sponsored by Men's He Needs visit Medsiny SeaWorld for their Black Friday sale or visit SeaWorld dot com.
Speaker 2: So Mark Zuckerberg.
Speaker 4: Has dropped us yet Zucky Beats has dropped us album.
Speaker 7: Well, so it's him and Tea Pain, not an album, is just one song they go buy z Pain. I told you earlier this week that Mark Zuckerberg was in the studio at Tea Pain, you know, probably dropping some bars or whatever. And I was like, what businesses you have in the studio? Is going through a midlife crisis? Is what's going on? Well, if you don't know Mark Zuckerberg and te Pain, they have like these strangest friendship but they're actually really tight.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 7: So they dropped this song together that I'm about to play really quick. Here's what Mark Zuckerberg had to say on Instagram. He said, get Low. You know the song by Lil John. He said, get Low was playing when I first met Priscilla, his wife, at a college party. So every year we listened to it on our dating anniversary. This year, I worked with Tea Paine on our own version of this lyrical masterpiece.
Speaker 3: Oh my, so this is their verse of Gellow.
Speaker 2: I love this?
Speaker 3: Are you guys? Ready for this. Yes, now I'll play a good chunk of the song. So here we go, Day six nine.
Speaker 2: Damn you're fun.
Speaker 21: Hoping you can stuck it to me baby one more time.
Speaker 5: Gellow can loag log canoe, can load can.
Speaker 2: From the window.
Speaker 23: To the wall.
Speaker 1: Until sweat drops down.
Speaker 9: My steal all these.
Speaker 21: Tall oh skate ski mother, Oh skip skate goddamn o ski skate mother oh skate skik god. Damn shorty crumb so fresh, so clean? Can't you That question has been harassing made in the mind.
Speaker 3: This girl is so fun.
Speaker 21: Un uncomfored this club about fifty eleven times? Can I play with your panty line? Bub owner said, I need to calm down. Security guard is sweating me. Now I got drunk and a mother threatened me.
Speaker 4: Now six notes.
Speaker 3: You guys know how the rest of the song goes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But is.
Speaker 1: It those I thought you?
Speaker 4: I thought he was gonna be like rapping. I didn't know he was going Shawn Mendes.
Speaker 7: Route either me either, But I'm here for it. I think it's a very sweet gesture.
Speaker 2: He loves his wife so much.
Speaker 3: From the statue he like created a Porsche Mini van for her like a custom one and now this song, like, take notes guys that I think.
Speaker 4: It's so sweet all the things you can do when you're a billionaire, just hop into a multimillion dollar studio with your buddy Tea Pain and crank out a track.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take notes, guys, of stuff you can do.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 7: Good point Graham not you know, not just everybody can do that. But the gesture I think very sweet. A little cran sharing him say like panty line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're a little moment.
Speaker 3: I was like you, but but I love it. I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: That's what I wanted to ask you, ladies. There's a few parts in there where I got the yick. I was like, I can't well, I don't want to hear Zuckerberg very sing that.
Speaker 3: It's it's so funny that it's good.
Speaker 1: What's their rap duo name?
Speaker 2: Z Paint.
Speaker 3: That's Mark Zuckerberg and T Pain.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What do you think his individual rap name should be like mc zucky or something that sounds like he has to have like a you got to have like a real rap name you're gonna get in the studio and drop bars.
Speaker 2: Well, here's daddy B. I feel like he would pick something like that. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, mcmz.
Speaker 3: You have to ask chat GPT for that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's good. Yo.
Speaker 7: Zandeia has clapped back at the creator of Euphoria. So do you guys remember a few months ago when Sam Levinson, who is the creator of the show, he was in the hot seat about.
Speaker 3: Season three being delayed over and over.
Speaker 7: And he basically said, well, it's the stars of the show's fault, Zindia, because they're too busy pursuing other things and working on other projects. Well, Zindeo just interviewed by Vanity Fair and she said about the show's delay, I've been off for a couple of years, So not delayed because of my schedule. I've been open, just waiting. Haven't been on a set in almost two years.
Speaker 3: Like she did have a.
Speaker 7: Couple of movies drop during that time, during Part two in Challengers, but they both rapped filming in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: But you mean to tell me she's just been sitting around twitddling her thumbs. I feel like I see her name in the headline.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's maybe promo, maybe she does some events with her man, But that's about it.
Speaker 3: She hasn't been filming anything, so.
Speaker 4: Then it's Sidney Sweeney's fault.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but I blame the creator.
Speaker 4: She's been in movies and stur Ight Live and sorts of other stuff. I think they're just not I think a lot of these people probably kind of moved on enough time passes and you're like, I don't need to go back and do that show.
Speaker 7: It's like, and if you're one of the stars of the show, you're not gonna sit around waiting.
Speaker 3: You're gonna take up other projects.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, this is your career.
Speaker 4: Yeah, particularly when there's no concrete plans, like Okay, we're gonna begin shooting the next season and you know we wrap that one and six weeks from now, we're doing it starting the next week.
Speaker 2: You can still up in the air.
Speaker 3: If I get a movie roll offer, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To take that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because they didn't know it was even going to happen.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is going to happen.
Speaker 3: Well, then Day confirmed in this interview that they do start production in January.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: We'll see, Graham, what do you have for right the city.
Speaker 4: In the East Bay has just banned car washes. The city of Brentwood just said, you want to open a new car wash business, here, hold my beer, because we're not going to allow you to do that. On Tuesday night, the City Council Brentwood voted to approve a ban on the development of new car washes. They apparently think there are already too many of them.
Speaker 1: In the area.
Speaker 4: The market's too saturated with car washes. So to be clear, you can still wash your car there. Oh, you still take your car to get washed. You just can't open a new car wash business there. So sorry people that thought this was the land of the free. I could open whatever business I want.
Speaker 1: Hr not here, you can't.
Speaker 4: They also approved a ban on short term home rentals, so that's probably going to be ruffling some feathers of people that live there as well that rent their homes on sites like Airbnb.
Speaker 1: That one would really interesting.
Speaker 4: Pissed me off if I was already doing that.
Speaker 3: And make it yeah, and then you say you can't.
Speaker 4: That's the crazy thing about if people. If you're thinking about, oh, I should runt Airbnb's it's a good business. The old city council kind of flip that on its head overnight.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Thank you Graham. Next year in the JV Show, I want to bring on one of our listeners, Monica her Son excuse me and his football team doing something.
Speaker 1: Really really cool The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 7: Now, in case you missed it, we just played some of Mark Zuckerberg's new song with t Payne, they go Buy z Pain Now, and it was their own a version of Little John's Get Low.
Speaker 3: He says he and his wife met at a college party.
Speaker 7: You know that song was playing in the background, so every year they listened to it and that I guess this is like his gift to her.
Speaker 3: A lot of talk backs, a lot of opinions, Thank God about the.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm cringing. I've got my hand over my face.
Speaker 15: My palms are funny, but I'm laughing the entire time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I don't hate it, though.
Speaker 6: I just love.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand half of that. If I'm being no.
Speaker 25: Hi one ninety for nine, this is me love for Richmond and commentary on the song this man singing about pantylons like it's a campfire song. I don't know, I don't know why you're hyping it up.
Speaker 2: It's not worth it.
Speaker 25: It's not worth it anyways, Love you guys, Please don't compliment this song.
Speaker 2: Cheapaine fixed him that.
Speaker 1: Selina and Jess, they're swooning over here for this gesture. They love it.
Speaker 2: It is a very sweet gesture. Nobody can't say it's not. The song is cringe. The gesture I'm here for.
Speaker 7: But the song is like so bad and cringe that and that's what makes it so good, Like I can listen to it all day.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know about that, but I the gesture. Yo, DV shows up your boy and Nobody special a K Steve a couple of things.
Speaker 11: So Marty's looking first song, it's horrible.
Speaker 3: I can't believe he paint let him like remake that a.
Speaker 18: Classic record, you know, featuring Little John.
Speaker 3: John was a part of the hook, but.
Speaker 9: He ain't Flinn.
Speaker 19: Song is their song anyway, but it sounds horrible.
Speaker 3: Do you think he got permission to like redo this? Do they know that he just?
Speaker 1: I'm sure, but I don't.
Speaker 4: Think you need permission. It's parody, right mmm?
Speaker 7: I think a parody you had to like change the lyrics and all that. But he didn't do that. He's saying it word for word.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. It's just soulous.
Speaker 2: All right. Let's bring on Monica.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Monica, good morning. Now let's talk about your son. He plays football.
Speaker 22: He does.
Speaker 18: He's eleven years old. We are a team based out of East Sanose. They are the Division one eleven. You bear a championship.
Speaker 1: Nice, Let's go.
Speaker 18: Yes, this team has fought so hard. We've made it to the championship at least I want to say twice in the last four years. Every time we get there, we fight so hard and somehow don't make it there. But this year our boys fought so hard. They put in the extra work on the off season. They kept coming, showing up to practice. Even after a self loss. We just kept going. And now they're on their way to Florida.
Speaker 3: To Florida, this is an amazing opportunity for.
Speaker 18: They have the Pop Warner National Super Bowl out in Florida. It's going to be I believe December six is when most of us are going to be flying out. But like I said, most of these kids, all of these kids actually are from East Sanose, do have different back grown different stories. Most families are single parent families, so we need all the help we can get to get our boys out to Florida.
Speaker 3: And that's why I wanted to bring you on.
Speaker 7: We do want to like recognize when these kids are putting in such hard work and they deserve to go like so we want to help make that happen. I know that there's a GoFundMe that's been set up. We have that on our Instagram story. If anyone feels like they would like to donate to this cause, you can go to our instagram JB Morning Show.
Speaker 3: It's the link is there.
Speaker 1: What's their mascot?
Speaker 4: I need to know what their mascot is before I decided if I'm gonna help her not, because like I got gotta be able to cheer for it.
Speaker 3: Better be good.
Speaker 23: Where the Warriors because if she like came over there like we're the grasshoppers, I'm like, I think you're gonna go.
Speaker 4: To Florida and get totally steamrolled. But Warriors, Okay, I can get by that.
Speaker 7: Hey, Monica, I thank you for being on this morning. We're gonna make sure that we post that well it's already posted, but we're gonna make sure that we hit that a couple more times.
Speaker 18: Okay, thank you. I just wanted to say one more thing. Yeah, we also had the opportunity to get two teams out there, so it's not only just our loving but our thirteen boys are out nice on their way as well. So we got double the work to do, double the fun, Araising, So thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to SHARE's boys story.
Speaker 4: And you said that other team was the Caterpillars.
Speaker 22: Now there are warriors as well.
Speaker 3: All right, hey, Monica, have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 22: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: No problem by there. All right, Can we talk about Jake Paul really quick?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Because the big fight is tomorrow, Jake Paul, Mike Tyson. By the way, we're going to be at Great Mall. David Buster's there checking out the fight for a viewing party. Everyone is giving me a hard time early this morning because I said.
Speaker 2: The Great Mall.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's great.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's great. Whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna be there, David Busters.
Speaker 7: If you want to join us for this exclusive event eight twenty five, we have your way in you and a friend. That's gonna be a lot of fun. Did you know Jake Paul and Mike Tyson. They have this series on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think I saw that yesterday.
Speaker 3: Did you watch any of it?
Speaker 7: I didn't watch it just yet, so my man has been watching it. So I haven't been like watching it heavy, but it's been on in the background. I'll catch little little pieces. It's called Countdown, And it was like they were dropping weekly episodes.
Speaker 4: It's like to build up to the fight, yes.
Speaker 7: And them training and then with what they have to say about each other. And they dropped the last episode on Tuesday because then it was three days until the fight, and that's how it ends, three days until the big fight. Anyway, So we're watching that new episode yesterday and at the end, I hear him say Jake l Guio Paul and I'm like, that's his that's his boxing name now.
Speaker 2: So I looked it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not the problem child anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what I thought he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that's done. He's el Gio.
Speaker 2: Why Like what? Why? So I had to look it up.
Speaker 7: It's because you guys know that he he moved to Puerto Rico, oh to not pay taxes, according to a lot of people, but he's actually, uh really give back to the community there and he he has like boxing centers and he works with local boxers there. And I guess during one of his fights, everyone started chanting guy, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And he says that nickname suck.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 7: That's like when you see him come out in the ring. Sometimes he'll have on like the rooster feather.
Speaker 1: Thing on top of his head and he does it.
Speaker 4: He flaps his little wings and does a little dance.
Speaker 2: It's his cultural appropriation. Seems like it feels like I just can't when it's him. Yes, I just can't get behind what he does.
Speaker 4: God, I hope Tyson knocks his face off his face he.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of people are with you, Graham.
Speaker 4: Please in the in the this series, did they show when Tyson got heartburn how to cancel the last one?
Speaker 1: Do they cover that? Because I still have questions.
Speaker 3: I don't I'm not that I saw.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 4: I hope he stays away from spicy food today. I don't need another cancelation. We need this fight to happen.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Where's my Jewelry? Can we talk?
Speaker 6: You guys are not gonna believe how much money and influencer turned down from an ex to not talk about their breakup. So this story is between Brianna Chicken Fry, I love her.
Speaker 3: Last name is not her real last name, dang it?
Speaker 2: And Zach Brian.
Speaker 6: Why would she the country the country singer, not to be confused with Luke Brian or Zach Brown band.
Speaker 4: This is I do like Zach Brown and I also listened to Zach Brian.
Speaker 6: Well, this has been blowing up online because Brianna revealed on.
Speaker 4: A podcast podcast is it called chicken Fry? It's not called Chicken Fries called.
Speaker 6: Bff's podcast with a Daytid.
Speaker 2: So she was offered.
Speaker 6: Twelve million dollars from her from her ex ex, Zach Brian he is a huge country star from her from his team to sign an NDA that would not allow her to talk about him, talk.
Speaker 2: About the breakup or any details. Would you take the money?
Speaker 4: Yes, in a heartbeat, twelve million.
Speaker 3: I will keep all your secrets. Yes, twelve million dollars.
Speaker 6: So let me give you more details than about their breakup. So this was after a year of dating. He doesn't have the best track record when it comes to relationships.
Speaker 3: Because they only dated for one year.
Speaker 7: They only dated for winning and he's offering her twelve mil to bet it.
Speaker 6: Allegedly, I'm also a New York apartment, so twelve million and a New York apartment.
Speaker 1: That's like another twelve million.
Speaker 6: So they when they broke up, they had agreed to keep things quiet. But as soon as they broke up, like the day of, he was already spotted on dating apps.
Speaker 1: That's well with it, right, And it wasn't long.
Speaker 6: Before he went ahead and posted when without even telling her that he was going to post and announce the breakup because they had agreed, Hey, you know, give me a week, let me process my emotions, and then we can announce to everybody.
Speaker 2: So she talks about this in the episode because she.
Speaker 6: Reveals a lot of things that a lot of people did not see, a lot of possible abuseive situations, which allegedly this is what she said. She said, the last year of my life has been the hardest year dealing with the abuse from this dude. She says, I'm not signing away my experiences and what I went through to protect someone that hurt me. I'm a lot stronger than a weak man. Now, does this change your perspective a little bit?
Speaker 2: Because could you keep all of the trauma, possible abuse, and all of this in for twelve million.
Speaker 6: Or twelve million dollars, Is it still worth it for you?
Speaker 1: Yep? I mean there.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm creating generational wealth. I'm being able to take care of my family generationally. Like I don't know that that. You understand why people take Yeah, why a lot of stuff is settled outside of court with rich people. You understand why. And you go, well, why wouldn't you want to tell your story, expose this monster. I think you're just putting yourself through this thing and letting the public rip you apart and the whole thing. And I understand why people want to just move forward their life and take the money.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: You can't fault anyone for doing that.
Speaker 7: And I feel like it would come out eventually. If he's this awful person, it's gonna come out at some point.
Speaker 3: Anyways.
Speaker 2: That is the life here.
Speaker 3: Let me take the money and me and my family would be good.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: The thing that people were questioning about this was will you be getting the money up front?
Speaker 2: Because that seemed.
Speaker 6: To be the thing that people were like, hmmm, Honestly, at the end of this contract, you probably wouldn't see those twelve million.
Speaker 3: There would probably be some sort of loophole involved.
Speaker 6: With the lawyers that would prevent you from getting the full money. Now, if it was twelve million up front, like you're giving me the cash right here, right now, I never knew you. But if it was a contract where they could possibly find a loophole and say, actually, we're gonna pay you through this these this amount of years and it's gonna be like a couple thousand here and there.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, and I want to cash lump some And it's kind of.
Speaker 4: If what if you had to wait ten years and all you had to do is not ten They just want to make sure you could go ten years without ever saying a word about it and then you get your twelve million.
Speaker 1: Would you do that?
Speaker 2: No? I couldn't. I couldn't do it. I talked too much.
Speaker 4: I would be just I'd have a calendar, a ten year calendar up.
Speaker 2: And she felt like she.
Speaker 7: Needed to share her experiences, like good for her for turning it down.
Speaker 6: And I mean sharing this on a podcast that's also probably going to generate some money.
Speaker 2: She might be able to steal that many even.
Speaker 4: Money, Yeah, chicken, fries and oh my god, already does does a partnership?
Speaker 2: Can I share an interesting piece of this too?
Speaker 3: It's she.
Speaker 6: She mentioned on the podcast that this country artist Zach Bryan would get so mad if she ever played a song by Morgan Wallen, specifically the song last Night. What you just would say, like, I can't believe you're singing another man's song under my roof, like in the house that I own, Like how dare you?
Speaker 2: And they would have an argument for like over a.
Speaker 6: Week because because she's.
Speaker 2: Saying so, there is a lot.
Speaker 1: With him, he has a issue. Yeah, he seems a little crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh my god, and a lot of people have said this about him. So you know, you do with that information what you will.
Speaker 4: And I mean there has to be some pretty big bombshell stuff for the number to get that high, twelve million plus an apartment like that's a There's some has to be some really damning stuff that you would be trying to cover up, cover that up with.
Speaker 1: That sum of money. Very interesting, big payday, wow million, I wonder what it is.
Speaker 3: We're going to continue our meeting in the Ladies room next here on Wild.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four, to nine.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for hanging out with the JV Show.
Speaker 7: Before we continue this meeting in the ladies room and get to Graham's gift giving debacle, you were just talking about some chicken fries Chess.
Speaker 2: Not quite Brianna chicken fry.
Speaker 3: She turned down twelve million dollars from her ex to keep quiet about their relationships.
Speaker 24: Love you guys, longtime listener since the Dog's House. This is event from Berkeley. I wanted to say if it were me regarding the twelve million, if it were me, I would not take the money. The reason why is, look at the situation that's going on with Didty right now and Cassie. If everyone keeps quiet, then this continues to happen. It could be even worse.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 7: I did think that you don't want whatever you went through to happen to somebody else.
Speaker 3: But it's also twelve million dollars.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of money.
Speaker 4: I was just saying, well, yeah, I mean, I totally, I totally understand that side of it, But I also understand that you can't judge someone that does take the money because no judgment there.
Speaker 17: Life afraid, Hi, this is a comment about taking money against someone who's really bad to you. And you're talking about generational wealth, and I think that's great and everything, but what about the generational trauma about this man going around being horrible to women. I mean, think about that for a second.
Speaker 15: Anyways, if you don't put this on the.
Speaker 17: Air, that's cool, but think about that because money is just gonna burn up.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: I think about that.
Speaker 4: Great talkback. Great there, it's a great talk back. But what I mean, you are punishing this guy, at least financially. You're taking a big chunk of his money, and then you can start your own donate the twelve million dollars, do it to women's charities, help some people with that money. I mean, you don't, you don't have to take it for yourself.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's also a good point. And the money does burn slower when it's a lot.
Speaker 1: I think you just negotiate for more.
Speaker 4: I think you negotiate for more money, like twelve money not enough, make it twenty.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's that's a tough one, Graham.
Speaker 2: Do you have some gift ideas?
Speaker 4: All right, nervous, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna pass out the shotgun.
Speaker 1: Now you get it.
Speaker 4: Each of you gets one, get it cocked and ready, and you can shoot down My idea. My idea is if you don't like them, Okay, every year I get roasted for the gifts that I give my wife for our anniversary or for a birthday or for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Can we read kept some of the previous ones?
Speaker 3: Well, then I.
Speaker 4: Never got a but I did get her a vacuum because she was complaining about the last one. I got her a nest thermostat because she was always complaining about the old ones off and I'm cold, So I was like, let me get you a thermostat that learned.
Speaker 3: And you know alignment I get.
Speaker 4: I got her new stereo in her car because she hated her radio stopped working in there, so I got her new stereo in her car. Like it's look, they're more practical gifts. But I listen very intently all year long to things that my wife says she needs, and then that's what she gets. And a lot of people are really upset by this. And we've debated this, like you know, ad nauseum, because people are like, well, it's a need that's not something she wants. And yeah, what, I understand your point, but I feel like it's being very thoughtful and being attentive and listening. Now this year, she has said two things so far that she wants. Okay, get your shot gun now the first thing. And I'm thinking this is a home run Christmas idea because everything goes according to plan. Over the next few weeks, we'll be moving into our new house and we'll be in there for Christmas, and so what better way to celebrate Christmas? And on Christmas Day in your new house, you unwrap yes, a brand new yes air fryer.
Speaker 2: Get out of here.
Speaker 1: Nope, both of you shoot that down.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I I did receive an air frier as a Christmas gift one year, and.
Speaker 2: It was you told me that it is the best thing ever.
Speaker 7: But that's because it was from my sister and I told her, hey, I really really want this. It wasn't for my husband, who was expecting me to cook him meals in it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that's not the exit.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you said everything comes out of they're delicious. It does, she said. She said the other day this. I you know what, when we get to the new. I want an air frier because I have wore a kitchen space there.
Speaker 2: But not as a gift for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Money bags.
Speaker 4: I can't just be buying air friers left right, and then buying gifts on top of that.
Speaker 1: We're not all made out of money here to me.
Speaker 4: I mean, think about it.
Speaker 1: A gift. I'll wait, oh wait.
Speaker 3: But you want something just more like thoughtful from your partner.
Speaker 1: But it's an air fryer.
Speaker 6: Yes, but the airfireer is going to be for everybody to enjoin the house.
Speaker 3: That's like a house, that's a that's a kitchen appliance.
Speaker 4: Okay, you guys are just haters. Now let me on a quick airfire side note. I saw an article the other day that said, don't buy airfriers that are the like the containers in them, or anything plastic or like the nonstick coated base, because you're just it's releasing bad stuff into your food. They say, get a stainless steel one. I don't know if that's an option. I haven't gone airfire shopping yet. I'm still getting this as a gift. I don't care. I don't care that you guys shot it down.
Speaker 6: I also heard items like that for the kitchen could be like spying on you. They're taking your information and audio and I don't know.
Speaker 4: What else they can have it. You can have mine, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Okay, what else? What else?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Then look the way that I keep track of these things gifts for my wife all your long is I have like just in my notes and it's just getting the title of notice gifts and then I drop things down in there as I as I hear them there coming out. That's a good tip for guys, right, That actually is I like that this is something she wants, because you know what, when you're scrambling the last minute, like I don't know what to get her, and then I go into the gift into my gifts notes. Now I might need you guys to help me decipher this one, because I don't remember putting in there. I think I was kind of drunk, but I remember her saying this is something I want, and all it says is Taylor Swift posture.
Speaker 1: Bra.
Speaker 3: What is that Taylor Swift posture?
Speaker 9: Bra.
Speaker 1: I remember saying something like just google it. Every it's everyone.
Speaker 4: She was wearing what this thing and everybody?
Speaker 1: It's all the rage?
Speaker 4: And I was like I've never heard of this sing, So it has to be a big.
Speaker 6: Bra that Taylor Swift wears or does she have like bra merch.
Speaker 1: This is the meeting in the ladies room, you guys tell.
Speaker 3: Me interview or something spoken highly of a bra that keeps your posture like upright.
Speaker 6: She has a posture correcting sports bra that she wears and that fans.
Speaker 1: That's right? Why can you send me the link to that?
Speaker 3: And that's what you want to get her for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now what about that's a gift idea because she said this.
Speaker 4: Is a thing that I want, and well she must have because I have a jotted down in the notes folder.
Speaker 2: Better than that air frar.
Speaker 3: But I was thinking something more like thoughtful.
Speaker 4: Months ago, and like six months later, Boom, you're getting on Christmas shot.
Speaker 2: You're just reassuring her that she has bad posture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, instead of being like, no, you're purpose the way you are.
Speaker 2: You we're supposed to say, you're what your posture is great? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I don't remember the conversation. I just know that I have this thing written down in there for a reason. And months later, Boom surprised Taylor Swift posture.
Speaker 14: Bra.
Speaker 6: What if she also doesn't remember this conversation and all of a sudden, now she thinks she looks like hunchback.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to ruin her confidence.
Speaker 1: Well stop, these are two quick you take so shotguns back right now?
Speaker 2: Well not again.
Speaker 3: Come on, go back to the drawing board and come back with some mother gift. Eddy, It's okay, we have until.
Speaker 4: Name a gift better than an airfier. I dare you. I'll wait.
Speaker 2: That is a good one, but not from us.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine, Graham, a lot of people weighing in on your gift ideas for your wife.
Speaker 26: Your morning JV show. It's Ricky from Senose. I wanted to talk about Graham's wife's Christmas present. You always ask her gay best friend what you should get her. He knows everything, And if she doesn't have a gay best friend, maybe she deserves an airfier.
Speaker 1: She does have a gay best she does have a best show. Well, there you go.
Speaker 2: You have somebody to ask.
Speaker 1: And you know what.
Speaker 4: He loves to cook, and I think that he would love an a gift idea. I think he'd think that's smart, practical, just ask just see what comes from that.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 15: Just wanted to make a comment about the Airfi. That's all because one year I got my husband at Airfire air fryer for Christmas, and I feel like I kind of got it for both of us, so it was kind of like a fake gift, but I still wrapped it.
Speaker 2: See that's exactly what it is. It's not for her.
Speaker 4: She got it for her man for Christmas.
Speaker 1: But I can't turn around and do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Even she said it was a gift for like both of us, it was a fake gift gift I know, Well I got one right now. You know you know what we mean, Graham, the honest.
Speaker 19: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 7: You know, why is Jason Kelsey telling the world about the time he went number.
Speaker 2: Two key in his pants? Like we did not need to hear about this.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you guys saw any pictures from James Houston he place for the Lions this week, and there were some pictures of him with a giant stain on his pants and Everyone's like, oh my god, like did he on the fields?
Speaker 3: Like what is going on there? He said he sat on some gatorade. It did not look like he sat on some gatorade. Okay, the placement of it, the you know it just nobody was buying it. So Jason Kelsey and Travis Kelce they talk about this on their podcast and Jason's like, look, we know that you didn't sit on some gatorade. I'm not judging, he says, because I did the same thing before we're game one time.
Speaker 13: I have done this, Dude. I did this before a game once and I felt, you know, like when you when you when you shart and you know that there's a possibility something just came up, but you're not certain. So I turned to my buddy, my oh, my friend, and I was like, hey, can you check me? And he checks me. He says, you're good. I go out for warm ups, do the whole warm ups. Lane comes up to me after warmups. He's like, hey, you got all up and down your pits right now.
Speaker 3: Like, if that happens, that's something you just take to the grave.
Speaker 2: Why are you announcing this?
Speaker 6: Testy asked, and trust, did somebody else to tell him if he have something, what did you feel it?
Speaker 4: Sometimes you don't know if it's made its way all the way through.
Speaker 1: It's a smart it's a smart ask.
Speaker 4: You do have to ask. What ask your buddy. And the pants are white, you know pants, you know this is this look. I respect their honesty, you know, and this is something these other stories unfortunately that that you tell your boys, and I'm assuming ladies.
Speaker 1: May do the same, but I don't know. Those are so goos. But yeah, you know, it's happened to all of us.
Speaker 4: Happened to my son on the way to Great America, you know, you know, it's it's like these things happen in life. I looked at him, like, this won't be the last time that is going to happen to you.
Speaker 3: Always a life lesson son.
Speaker 4: When I told that story, when I told that story about my son for you know, look, he's seven years old and it happened in the car Great America a couple of weeks ago. He I told that story of the family and even you know, my father in law, and everyone's like, that's why I always have an extra pair of underwear and ext pair of pants in my truck. You always carry one wherever you go. I had multiple people say that, So you just you just keep an extra set with you.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 2: It's just like a part of a man's life.
Speaker 4: It's a part of a man's life. Just it just.
Speaker 1: It just is.
Speaker 3: My god, this is great information.
Speaker 4: So and if you don't already have an extra set of clothes in your in your.
Speaker 3: Car, keeping a pair for my husband ever did get.
Speaker 4: Him an extra pair of keep a set in the form underwear, be.
Speaker 1: Very wise, really quick.
Speaker 3: Brady Spears' ex husband has a new girlfriend. He was seen out with some girl, Brooke Irvine. Look, I don't really know who she is.
Speaker 7: I guess she's a realtor. I don't know, never heard of her. I'm gonna be honest. I was kind of hoping by now we would have gotten more dirt on Sam a scary Brittany's ex, because remember when they were together, Everyone's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, he's keeping Brittany.
Speaker 3: Locked up and she can't get out of the house, and we thought that he was just using it for money. I was. I was hoping we would have found out more information by now, but we've gotten nothing.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was a good guy. Same when we were all wrong.
Speaker 3: He was really just a great guy who couldn't handle Britney's antics anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, wait, I think I was the one that said that.
Speaker 2: I don't recall that.
Speaker 3: I don't recall that.
Speaker 7: Oh stop it, I don't if it's not the prediction journalays never.
Speaker 4: Said that wasn't something that you just predict. That's something you say. I brought that up, and you go.
Speaker 1: No, No, I got a feeling. I got a feeling.
Speaker 4: I just know I got a feeling.
Speaker 3: I don't recall either of us saying that I thought he was a great guy. Hell along, stop, you have all right.
Speaker 4: Well, we finally learned who bought the show Hey Otani fifty to fifty ball. If you guys remember, this thing went up for auction after a guy caught it on the night that show Hey hit that past fifty home runs for a season, yeah, and fifty stolen bases, and they thought maybe the bidding can go as high as ten million dollars. It didn't do that. Sold at auction for four point four million dollars. Apparently the buyer. Because the ball is now up for display, you can go see it if you want to see it in person. It was a Taiwanese investment firm, you see capital They are the ones that bought the ball. So it is on display in Taiwan. If you want to go see the ball there, it'll be up for It'll be up for your viewing a pleasure until March second, twenty to twenty.
Speaker 3: Years expecting people to just like flock there to go look at a baseball.
Speaker 4: I mean it's one of the it's it's an iconic piece of Major League baseball history. I mean you go to the Major League Baseball Museum, you're looking at bats and you know, batting gloves and balls, lots of balls, you know, from iconic moments in baseball history. So it is a you know, very valuable of baseball memorabilia. But that was interesting. I kind of I theorized that it may be Sho Heo Tani himself, because why wouldn't he if he wanted to have that good point ball and he has a six hundred million dollar contract? How much was this called eight hundred million whatever? Is the biggest contract in baseball history. I mean he deferred most that money, but like he has limitless wealth. Yeah you want to know, but yeah, well I thought he would be in the mix to bid that and buy it back. You guys spend five million, ten million was a drop in the bucket for that guy.
Speaker 7: Maybe he feels like, why pay that much for something that should be mine? Anyways, Yeah, your pride is worth more.
Speaker 1: You know, he knows it's not his.
Speaker 4: Once you hit it into the crowd transfer of ownership, he knows it. He knows it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Belong to him. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Burger King is dropping pickle fries today.
Speaker 2: About this grant.
Speaker 7: Remember you told us about those three they had like a whopper contests. Yeah, they narrowed it down at three finalists and those burgers are available today as well.
Speaker 4: Though it sounded really good.
Speaker 3: The Mexican street corn whopper.
Speaker 7: There's a maple bourbon barbecue w opper, the fried pickle ranch whopper.
Speaker 1: I want that one.
Speaker 7: So that's where the pickle fries came from. That's a topping on the burger. But they're like, you know what, We're gonna add that to the sides menu as well.
Speaker 4: Everyone likes fried pickles, does it?
Speaker 3: Like love fried picker?
Speaker 4: So pickle fries is the same thing.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 4: It's probably just a spear version of that kind of like the round, you know, the chips of them.
Speaker 2: I take pickles in any form.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah you will.
Speaker 3: I though that one starting today.
Speaker 4: That one that the uh yeah, random Burger king fan cread and they put it on the menue.
Speaker 1: I want that one, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Graham?
Speaker 1: What do you have hard? A couple of jvs show feats of strength.
Speaker 4: I want to know what you ladies think if you'd be able to accomplish any of these things. First, a Canadian man successfully bench pressed his own body weight the most repetitions like the post number of times in thirty seconds. So he says he weighs two hundred and one point eight pounds and on the bench press he was able to do that forty four times.
Speaker 1: The previous record was thirty eight.
Speaker 4: So he's able to bench press just about two hundred and two pounds forty four times and thirty seconds. Could you, guys, let me ask this. I know you can't do that, but could you bench press your own weight one time?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: So tell it?
Speaker 4: Okay, first you have to say what your wage is your and then we'll decide if you can.
Speaker 2: Do that or ladies are not supposed to wait why not.
Speaker 3: No, you can't want you just can't reveal your weight. You can reveal your own.
Speaker 4: Weight, Yeah, somebody else can't do it.
Speaker 2: For ye I'm not going to reveal it, but I will say, like.
Speaker 4: Now talking Jess weighing in at one hundred and forty eight pounds, that can do that. I can't do that, but just can give out unjuss And I weighed this and wait.
Speaker 2: Myself for a long time, so I actually don't know.
Speaker 7: I actually weighed myself on Monday and back working out and my trainer, my trainer made me stand on like that, you know that smart they needed scales.
Speaker 4: One wasn't enough. Wow, that's what you're saying, start over shade again.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 7: Grand That really hurt my feelings because she because what she basically told me is like all my everything is in the red zone, which means basically I am like, oh bes for my height.
Speaker 3: So wow, not that's what.
Speaker 2: The number to say. So you making that joke too far?
Speaker 4: I take that back. I'd like to take that joke back, all right. It was really funny that I'm taking it the podcast out.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: We'll take that beast for your height.
Speaker 3: Get out of here according to the numbers whose numbers I don't know they do your b of mine. You know one of those smart scales. You step on it and it has all these different calculations.
Speaker 1: Do they know that? I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it. I don't know, but that's what it said. I was like, right, this is awesome. Good for me?
Speaker 4: All right, well you're doing you You don't go up.
Speaker 3: I mean not wait wait wise, but I can. Things can only get better from here.
Speaker 4: So I feel like there was a time where I could probably I'm not forty four reps, but I could bench press my own weight a lot of times in thirty seconds, maybe like fifteen right now.
Speaker 1: I stepped on the scale the other day.
Speaker 4: I don't weigh myself very often, but I weigh one hundred and ninety six pounds. That's about kind of average, okay for me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's sometimes more, sometimes less.
Speaker 3: Right then, it's like not a big deal for guys to rebuild their weight.
Speaker 4: They're like, oo, care, well, you know i'm six to two, where a size thirteen, shoot one hundred and.
Speaker 1: Ninety six pounds.
Speaker 2: It's not brag.
Speaker 1: It's just not a big deal.
Speaker 4: Anyway, all right, here's another JV show feet of strength. I want to know how far you could swim because listen to this an emperor penguin. These are the penguins that live in Antarctica. This is the first documented case of one swimming two thousand, two hundred miles.
Speaker 1: This dude showed up in Australia and.
Speaker 4: Surfers, surfers there were some of the first ones that spot. I'm like, what is this big giant bird because those are those really big ones. They weigh around one hundred pounds, the big flames. That's a big ass penguin and a surfer spot in it. And it said this thing walked right up to it on the beach and he thought maybe he thought we were penguins because they're all wearing wetsuits.
Speaker 2: Imagine a penguin on the beach.
Speaker 4: They were like shocked, where did this thing come from. It's now in a wildlife you know, rescue, being real rehabilitated. And the woman that works there was like, this is the greatest joy of my life. I never thought my life I'd ever get to work on a penguin, because you know they live in Australia. Two thousand, two hundred miles away. They said he was all the way down to fifty pounds. That's how much weighty last on this journey. I have two questions. How many miles do you think you could swim if you had to? That's the first question. The second question, where do you think the penguin thought?
Speaker 1: He was going?
Speaker 4: Like you, guys, I'm just gonna run over. I want to get some some shrimp from the barbie. I'm just gonna run over to Australia really quick. I'll be back where.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was by accident, like he went in the water and then like the tide just to come out, and he's like, okay, well, I guess I'll just go wherever the water takes me.
Speaker 4: But you turn around and try to go back. At that point, you don't just keep going.
Speaker 2: Not if everything looks the same for two two hundred miles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe he fell asleep, he was hungover, and then it's like, oh where am i Australia?
Speaker 17: Where are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you think you could swim?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How far?
Speaker 2: White? Looking at me? Zero?
Speaker 1: I just can't swim so zero.
Speaker 2: If your life dependent on it.
Speaker 4: Could you make it across a pool like if your life depended on like you, nope, uh oh and stop here.
Speaker 3: I can make it across a pool.
Speaker 1: That's the full day stints, you think, come on, we'll.
Speaker 7: Swim and should break to be able to swim back across the pool. So I mean like non stop swimming across the swimming pool.
Speaker 1: Seriously, Okay, if.
Speaker 6: I had to save my life, I would try to make it across a swimming pool. I don't know that I could make it past that because I cannot swim.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Not a great swimmer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently not at you.
Speaker 4: I swam from Alcatraz one time on the dog Hous, But that's like one point three miles. Really not that far how far we talked about. It's not as far as you imagine it to be, like, oh my god, no one can swim that far from Alcautraz. They do biathlons and triathlons from Alcatraz. People swim that in like twenty five minutes. It's not that far. I bet maybe double that, maybe like three miles.
Speaker 3: Wow, good for you, quick bragging, Graham, quick bragging.
Speaker 1: I don't know, though, that's pretty far.
Speaker 4: That's pretty far, But I think I could slowly, I could make my way not part fish. I'm not full sprinting. It's not a full on spread. It's not full spread. It's gonna be some treading water and it's floating on my back Like okay, well I do that.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 7: If I can just float for a minute and like catch my breath, I can. Okay, then maybe like two swimming pools.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right? The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine