Speaker 1: The government bears Alex Jones, who has the largest audience in the country, bigger than any of the networks, the biggest megaphone in the country. The deep state hates Alex Jones with a vengeance. Alex Jones is the most extraordinary person I've ever met. Welcome back to the fourth hour of the Alex Jones So I'm your guest host Jaydeyer of Jay's Analysis. You know, Alex in the earlier segments talked about the rise of the technocratic state, the rise of AI tracking, tracing and control, and we have to understand that that's really what this is all about. The idea that we're automatically in the green, we're all free now because we got Trump is going to be a very dangerous temptation. We have to understand that the elite, Davos, all the people connect to that entity. They've been planning what they've been planning for over one hundred years. And so the technocracy has not gone away. It's rebranding. It's going to try to sneak in, it's going to try to figure out ways to rebrand itself as something freedom based. And so I think not everybody is a bad person. I think it's good to see the moves that Elon's doing. People are moving in the right direction. We have to be careful with these figures, especially people like Altman, Larry Ellison, and others. And that's because these are the people who have for so long been pushing the idea of a CBDC as a solution. Now, it's great that Trump signed the executive order. That's a great sign. This is a momentous you know, in this fourth hour, going back almost five years now, we've been covering the CBDC.
Speaker 2: We've lectured through so many of the texts of the elite.
Speaker 1: Klaus's books, this is big new Brazenski's books shot out to Lee H. G. Wells, Bertrand Russell, know Yaval Harari Kissinger. We've gone through so many of these texts that demonstrates that they were planning this for so long. Going back again, let's take a look just a little bit of a refresher. I forgot that Bertrand Russell described becomings technocracy has a Satanic dictatorship. Now he probably didn't actually believe in Satan, but what he says is this is on page one ninety eight of the Scientific outlook, and this is one of the persons again responsible along with Wells and the other Fabians, for planning out what type of a control system we would be under. He says that when the scientific dictatorship comes, it will have to eliminate all forms of human love. And in order to eliminate, for example, the family, or eliminate fatherhood or motherhood, you would have to eliminate the impulse, he says, of love. And so the scientific technocratic tyrants, he admits their tyrants. Every now and then he'll sprinkle his writings with these sort of caveats of like, you know, this could be bad, but of course he was all for this, and so I think that's just for pr when he kind of sprinkles it about with these so called warnings, because he was a masty population advocate. As we'll see, he says, it will have to banish the notion of love, because.
Speaker 2: Really the only way to get rid of the family would be to get rid of that.
Speaker 1: And he seems to be discussing in the context of chemical engineering, perhaps genetic engineering, to target the areas of the brain, to target the areas of man's genetic makeup that might be associated with emotions or with the ideas of love and in perhaps even changing man's DNA and RNA, and Russly even discussed that. He says, the fact that children would be lab rats in terms of experimentation in the future technocratic dictatorship to really it's justified by the ends, justify the means ideology. He says, a man will be reduced to something sadistic, something cruel and bestial. When this is achieved, science will no longer be about discovering truth.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 1: Even in his day, there was this notion that science is after some capital, teach truth, some end goal, and it's not. It's only about discovering the means of power and pragmatic control, he says. He says, what once science sheds metaphysical questions about God, the soul, truth, then it can become a system of mastering reality for total and pure dominance. And if you read nineteen eighty four, that's exactly the way that Warwell describes O'Brien as a figure who's really just utilizing scientific means and the technocratic dictatorship for the stomping out of humanity and the crushing of the human spirit. And it is exactly what Russell said, right. Russell's the character who says, will have to stamp out your free will, even though he doesn't supposedly believe in free will. And you fast forward one hundred years later and you find the technocrats like, no, you've all Harari saying the exact same thing. You don't have free will. By the way, we're gonna get rid of free will, there's no consciousness. But by the way, we're going to upload your consciousness to the cloud. Well, how are you going to do that when there's no consciousness. So these people really just contradict and they're not worried about what's true because there is no truth. The only truth, as a Brian says, is what the party says.
Speaker 2: And so they are essentially the priests of power.
Speaker 1: And they are the gods on earth in their own mindset, in their own view. Thus they get off on killing people, They get off on the power to dupe people, and the hatred that they have for humanity, which they believe is a satanic force that energizes them.
Speaker 2: And isn't it interesting that.
Speaker 1: Bertrand Russell, who was a lifelong famed global atheist, He was the sort of atheist Reddit soy Man of his day says that when science has discarded the truth of God and metaphysics and all of this, it can be pure science, which is pure bestiality, something akin to reducing man to bctiality. I don't mean in a sexual sense, just reducing man to a bestial state. And he says, pure science will be analogy to the worship of Satan and the renunciation of all forms of love. And why is that Well, because it's just pure power dominance, that's all that exists.
Speaker 2: And so when there's babies in incubators, being.
Speaker 1: Born as lab rats out of test tubes, when there's experimentation on large swaths of people unbeknownst to them, when you have basically the world being an island of Doctor Moreau, all of which, by the way, is described on page one twenty six where he says all these things clear as day, labrat babies, babies and incubators emerging as goblin creatures gulping at the side of the tanks, like Alex talks about. When that occurs we have island of doctor Moreau, why then we'll have the true scientific dictatorship and the priests class he says that rules over the scientific dictatorship.
Speaker 2: They'll be kind of like the Jesuits. I'm not saying that they're actual Jesuits. He says that they're just.
Speaker 1: Going to have this kind of control on the model of the way that Ignacious Loyola and the Jesuit order has a structure and tier of control. He says it will all be dominated by Malfusianism and the notion of social Darwinism, which Alex talked about a couple of days ago. There's an entire chapter on Technique in Society that is about social Darwinism and Malthus And another interesting point is that he posited a long time ago that there would be a technocratic transhumanist order that would rule, that would dole out credits. That's a CBDC. Now he wrote his other book when he talks about the CBDC and all that social credit stuff much earlier.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, that's the early book.
Speaker 1: And then he wrote a later book in nineteen fifty one, the Impact of Science on Society, and my copy is completely demolished, and he talks about how vaccinations, diet injection and junction and all that will be used to sterilyzed and to experiment on man. He says that dysgenics and Plato's Republic are the model. Just reminding you that this is a long term plan. That's why we're talking about this. I know we've covered this a million times. He says, it will mind control people to where they'll think that snow is black, and you think, well, that's crazy, how could that ever happen. I mean, you already see large swaths of population mind controled to believe that men are women, that women are men, or that men can become women, and you can identify these things. That's the literal equivalent of version Russell's statement that we will make people think that snow is black, and it won't matter if you try to reason with them, because they will have lost and surrendered their reasoning faculties. They will be so chemically lobotomized and mind controlled that they will be the perfect cogs in the scientific dictatorship machine. And that is there's an entire page or excuse me, section fifty eight to fifty nine talking about the scientific dictatorship of the human cogs like cogs, well space cogs, and how humans will be essentially cogs in the system, the state will be a giant corporation. There will be one corporation in the future, and there will be the shutting down of all commerce, trade, all forms of free market enterprise business. All of that obviously has to go away. And that's because I lost my note. But I had another note that talked about all the things that they want to bring in that they're bringing.
Speaker 2: In precisely here.
Speaker 1: It is precisely what Russell talked about one hundred years ago, as did HG. Wells, as did Lord Birkenhead, as did all the other members of this society, which have the exact same plan seventy one hundred years later. CBDC as the solution when there's some form of economic problem. We need a totally trackable, traceable, controllable wallet. That the guy from the BIS with fourteen chen said, you'll be shut off when you buy something or say something that we don't like. In fact, Larry Elson just repeated that by saying that you're going to be a really good global citizen when the AI is running the social engineering social credit system. Well, guess who talked about the social engineering social credits system and a global brain again almost twenty years ago in the famous book Brief History of the Future by Jacquettelli the Kissinger France, well, he writes a whole section about on transhumanism and he says that when we get the technocratic global brain in place, he says there will be He calls it a hyper democracy that has nothing to do with democracy. But they're calling a literal AI controlled society a hyper democracy. He says, the transhumanists are the tip of the spear of the vanguard of the hyper democracy. He says, by twenty one hundred, our goal is to have megacities fitted into and they will be the capitals of the continental unions.
Speaker 2: The old school conspiracies that you heard of, you know bir John Bircher's back.
Speaker 1: In the day, all they're going to create a North American Union, They're going to create all these other continental unions.
Speaker 2: Well, that was correct.
Speaker 1: They created the European Union. It's the same people, the OSS and the CIA is who created the European Union. And there's a joint five hundred page book that I've lectured through from Yoan Ratu on the creation of the EU by the OSS and the CIA. In the European Steel Coal community that was all set up by the Europe Project, which was an OSSCA operation on record.
Speaker 2: Now, if you continue on.
Speaker 1: In the book, Attali says that in the future, we're going to have nanotech that will be able to go into your body and heal you from all the ailments that you have. And isn't this great, because, like Larry Elson said, you'll have you have cancer floating around your blood before you actually have late late stage developed cancer, and so the AI nanotype will be able to go into your blood nanoblood and we'll be able to fix you.
Speaker 2: Well, that's nothing new.
Speaker 1: In fact, alto he has a whole section where he talks about this twenty years ago, and he says that when the giant global brain is created, you will begin to lose your individuality.
Speaker 2: And that's a good thing because when.
Speaker 1: You're all linked in, you will no longer have those individual thoughts or those firewalls of being a member of a family or a nation state or a people group. That will all melt away because you will be merged into the hive mind of the board. And he calls it the global brain and compares it to the collective gollumn. That's not me, it's his own terminology right here. This is the Kissinger France. The development will form an eventual global brain and a collective GOALUMN and you'll all be part of a quote universal intelligence. So that's why this is so important to these people to control. And if you remember when Kissinger passed away his final book, I think it was called something like World Order. The last chapter of Kissinger's last book was about whoever controls the AI and the technocracy.
Speaker 2: Will rule the future.
Speaker 1: But it goes further than that because Atal says that the AI will not just run the global brain, it will actually police everyone and determine what the common good is.
Speaker 2: That's how delusional.
Speaker 1: These technocrats are in terms of their utilitarian notion of economic theory that you can find a moral calculus that will just tell you what the good is for everyone, which is complete nonsense. There's no mat and math formula that can tell you the good. All of that's premised on the fallacy of thinking that you can get an op from it is you need an actual world view with metaphysics and with values to determine values, objective truth, right and wrong, better or worse. If everything is just determined by algorithms, there's nothing that can tell you that without assuming the very thing question, and that's going to be the good of the technocrats. So the technocrats are going to determine that, well, what's good is what benefits the technocracy and benefits global depopulation, et.
Speaker 2: Cetera, etcetera.
Speaker 1: Center Now he goes on to say that, yeah, it's it's a it's an absolute borg system. Individuals will be supplanted by being merged into the hive mind of the global brain, the collective gollumn, that is the gollumn of Kabbalah and Jewish mysticism out of the Middle Ages of the creation of a mudman through magic and sorcery who has no nephesh or soul, he's just really controlled by the megas or the magician.
Speaker 2: That myth has come to fruition.
Speaker 1: You could say, with the rise of these kinds of technologies that are heavily invasive, I'm not saying that they can't do some good. I have you know, family members that have you know, issues with Parkinson's and that has helped them. The problem isn't whether there are good uses of these, but rather whether these can be used as a mass of social engineering control system and That's exactly what Ellison admitted when he gave this presentation the other day, and we also know that he's interested. I think in as Alex and others have talked about the data centers that he wants to set up. They want to have these vast data harvesting centers set up. They want the contracts for that so that they can feed into the AI, because AI requires these, you.
Speaker 2: Know, vast amounts of data.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not any kind of a tech expert, but I've read all these global elites who talk often a lot, are often and frequently about what's required and how the systems are intended to work and what they need to function, and it's almost kind of like, if you think about something like Carl Young. I'm getting a little out here there, but I've been reading krawl Young's Archetypes of the Collective Unconscious recently, and I speculate I read about this many years ago that it's almost like maybe AI needs if it's going to mimic human intelligence, it kind of needs like a deep subconscious from which to pull from in order to have the kind of the conscious awareness that it spits out as it's answered to various questions and so the more.
Speaker 2: Data the better.
Speaker 1: The more people are feeding into everything online that harvests this data, and that would be my guess as to why they need all these things is to further the deep subconscious element of the AI, which is just sort of the vast pools of data that can that it can then pull from. And this was really the plot if you remember of the excellent film I'm trying to remember the director's name, Its just went blank, but ex Mashia and if you remember an Examsha, you had the experimentation that was done on a Silicon Valley coder employee who was chosen as part of an experiment to kind of be flown out to this secluded compound where you have this AI or this way it's all about AI and kind of human control, and you have the sort of Zuckerberg tech guy out there at his compound who dupes this kind of nerdy guy into being himself the experiment. You think the whole time that the experiment is whether the AI can pass the Turing test and all this kind of stuff, but actually an eximachina, it's the code er nerd guy as the everyman, as the normy who himself is the experiment to see what are the ways that AI can control individuals. And beyond that, you also have the notion of what's called a schitz Gable machine. I've covered this for a long time because I found an old essay talking about how in the future there would be individualized tracking and tracing systems that would be not just concerned with information and text and surveiling your calls or whatever, but also your body and controlling and surveilling and figuring out what you're eating and you know, the makeup of your urine and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: And I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: You actually see that in a lot of science fiction movies because that's part of the information and the data that they want.
Speaker 2: They want to know everything about you. They want to know.
Speaker 1: Your thoughts, they want to know your heart rate, they want to know where your eyes go on a screen when you see you naked women, when they want to know everything about your proclivities, your mind. You're a labrat. We are all labrats in a giant world as laboratory system. And so the development of the stitch Cables machine started with prisoners. So they began by experimenting on prisoners and giving them anklets or ankle bracelets that would allow them to walk around and do stuff. But they found that eventually the prisoners would self police in not trying to run away because they knew that there was no point. So it also kept up with their heart rate, so if they tried to run or they tried to fight, it would go off because their heart rate is raised. These kind of self monitors became a model for the kind of self monitoring that we are embracing through all the technology that will ultimately kind of control us and actively. If your member said that of having iPhones, I mean everyone being given iPhones is not ultimately about the free market.
Speaker 2: That's an element to it. There's a part of the.
Speaker 1: Free market that's there for that to be built up and given out. But ultimately he says, these are what he calls nomadic devices. And when we lectured through his old book from the nineteen nineties a while back, he had said the exact same thing. Then he said that eventually you're going to have cell phones that allow you to be not attached to any location or place. And again, it's not that that's inherently wrong, it's that everyone can be socially engineered to divorce themselves from time and space and reality, from the here and the now, from matter, which is not bad. But all of this is based on gnostic notions of transhumanism, that we can somehow transcend the physical and the time and the space temporal and spatial domain to kind of apotheosize ourselves into becoming little gods. And what that means is that man uses tech, or uses magic and sorcery to become his own god. If you think back to Genesis, when the Double offered Adam and Eve a path outside of God's ordained path, he lied to them and says, he says, you can become God. You will determine good and evil. You'll determine right and wrong. God's trying to keep you down from that. So if you just do what you want, become your own god apotheosis, man becomes his own God. There's no better example of that temptation than today's tech offerings.
Speaker 2: And I'm all about things like bitcoin.
Speaker 1: I recommend everybody get this excellent book, Thank God for Bitcoin by my friend Julia and others. That book will give you kind of a basis and how it's not the tech that's bad it's not electronic money necessarily that's bad. In fact, that's the answer to the federal reserve system because it can't be inflated and we can't be stolen from on a basis that's a hard asset like bitcoin.
Speaker 2: But that's not what a CBDC is. A CBD see is the opposite of that.
Speaker 1: So it's great to see Trump moving against the things that we've been talking about for so long here on this fourth Hour, and Alex has been talking about for decades. And you know, next, I think we got to have somebody, you know, coming after and dealing with this the federal reserve model, that's the heart of the system, of the viper gollum system that's really sucking away the wealth of the nations, especially America itself.
Speaker 2: If you think.
Speaker 1: About past instances of attempts to bring this in, for example, during the COVID nonsense, they were pushing for complete control tracking and tracing vaccine passports, all this kind of stuff, all of which was completely criminal, which was completely fraudulent, and was completely tyrannical. And it's all based on the same type of anti human, anti natalist, viporous control system. That is so it has such an intense hatred of humanity that only when you understand that all of this is geared towards getting rid of human as these very writers themselves admit, as Berti and Russell says in today's example, and I have hundreds of these examples from countless texts from these people who created the modern world in many ways saying I hate humans, I want to get rid of them all. And as soon as we have silicon based life forms, the batter and so that's what we're really dealing with. And there's a coordinated, consistent plan through all of these same people in this same power structure what quickly calls the Anglo American establishment. Right, it's the same thing that Brezenski recruited into that system when he wrote Between Two Ages, when he says, in the future, when we get the technocracy, will mutate man, will mutate him like with large scale genetic experimentation. And he says that we'll attach man to Skynet. Skynett will be able to mind control man. He says, we'll have vast weather weapons technology. You thought that's a crazy conspiracy theory. Is one of the top elite strategists with an entire footnote on the future of weather weapons, technology and geoengineering. Oh, it's a crazy conspiracy theory, even though the top elite writers were writing about this back in the nineteen seventies and earlier. Bertrand Russell talks about weather modification as well, And all of that is about, again the control system that they want to set up, utilizing the normal human energies for reproduction, for commerce, for the arts, for education, for civilization building, retooling all of those energies into man destroying himself so that out of the ashes, these absolutely wicked, degenerate people could build their own technocratic breakaway civilization. That's their plan, and it's a long term and they've written countless books on it. In fact them, I'm actually kind of tired of going I mean, they admit it so many times. I think that at this point, if you're not aware of it, it's a you problem. That's not my fault. I didn't fail to accurately cite or show proof of work.
Speaker 2: That's a problem that you have.
Speaker 1: This is the Alex Jones will be sure and head over to the infra war store and buy those products to support the tip of the spear, not of the transhumanists as altalisas, but the tip of the spear for a freedom and helping to maintain and resuscitate the remnants of Western civilization ultimately, which can only be found through going back to God, through repenting, finding that transcendent truth. And head on over to my website, Jay's Analysis and follow me on AXX and get my books signed copies in the shop.
Speaker 2: Go to the Alex jonestore dot com.
Speaker 3: Get the very best supplements, the highest quality, like Ultimate Tumoric, Ultimate Siemas and so many other game changing formulas that you will love that will blow you away. Then the widest selection of Patriot T shirts and hoodies and sweaters and ball caps, and we're just adding more and more. It is the biggest selection, over four hundred different designs. We are winning ladies and gentlemen. But mfull Wars is recognized as the tip of the spear in the fight against the globalist Elon's kicking their ass, Trump's kicking their ass because you've supported them.
Speaker 2: But please don't.
Speaker 3: Forget about infull Wars because in this fight Elon and Trump, what they're doing is way larger and just incredible and amazing. But you look then below that, and we are the most effective. We are now reaching the most people of any of the shows out there, and not just the Patriot broadcast. We're reaching over one hundred million people a day conservatively, and that's because you stood with us and you supported us. But these new viewers, these new listeners, they're not going to the Alex showstore dot com and they're not getting product. It is the hardcore viewers and listeners like you, the Patriots that help launch this whole thing, that are keeping us on the air. You're not the Johnny come latelies. You're the people that understand how important it is to support independent, patriot, pro human anti globalist media that.
Speaker 2: Are enemies of humanity.
Speaker 3: So get great products at the same time keep us on air at the alex jonestore dot com. I want to thank you all for your past support, and I want to encourage you now to take action. Become a VIP thirty dollars a month, cancel anytime, Get forty dollars to spend in the store each month, special deals, special sales, special offers.
Speaker 2: Become a VIP if.
Speaker 3: You're going to buy anything, because you make money on your first purchase when you do it.
Speaker 2: Again, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Check out the Alix shown store dot com today and I thank you for keeping us on the air.