Speaker 1: Because we just had a food news segment and it carried over KT. You have the best barbecue in North Texas, according to D Magazine and.
Speaker 2: D Magazine getting out ahead of Texas Monthly. I like what they're doing. Number sixteen me Shak's Barbecue Shack in Garland. Haven't necessarily heard of this. I like the name, Yeah, me Shack. Fifteen Slow Bone, Slow Bone's been around forever. They have very good I've heard of it, don't know if I've tried it. They're right there on the river, but here in Dallas, but right there on the Trinity River by the Design District. Yeah, yeah, better good. Fourteen Smoking Ash Barbecue in Arlington.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've heard of smoking ash, but I have put it in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Up there to the east of a Tierra Verde golf club.
Speaker 3: Man, you used to smoke ass in your twenties. You're on fire.
Speaker 1: Thank you for remembering. Yeah, you had an incredible run. Yeah, it was like a whole weekend one way.
Speaker 3: What are you laughing at?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 3: We're laughing. I'm not allowed to laugh with you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, dude, don't yell at her while she's laughing. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: I think she was saying I thought she was laughing at the idea that you smoked a lot of ass.
Speaker 3: I thought she was like, bitch, please she was.
Speaker 1: But you can't you can't make her. I mean now she's going hr.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she she's worn out the path. The hr hr not come in today.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful day.
Speaker 3: It is, and you can't say she's done that. Oh sorry about that.
Speaker 4: God, Now she wanted to, we would have already been ended, like in the first week of twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true, number thirteen one of our most meaningful cities here on the Bend and skin show a city who's upset Dallas in the DFW city bracket, Royce City with Smoke Sessions Barbecue.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, what a cool name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually it's owned by former NBA point guard Ramon Sessions. He's making that up, folks, Yeah, he's making that up. I have totally made that last thing up. Twelve Coffee Barbecue aaf I so it could be Kaffe. Oh, I think I know about this. They're big wag you people Irving. They're over in Irving Valley Ranch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've read about this before.
Speaker 1: Iraqi.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have read about them. Okay before I try that.
Speaker 1: Baby backshack, oh paying backshack.
Speaker 3: Back check, baby back, baby back backcheck.
Speaker 2: They're now south of Terry Black's Barbecue right there. Number eleven. Number ten Hutchins Barbecue.
Speaker 4: Okay, now we're talking. Hutchins is legit. I'm surprised it's not higher. Should be a top three or four. It is absolutely extraordinary.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go there right now. Yep.
Speaker 1: So the location there in Frisco that's off Preston Road. Drive by anytime on a Saturday, and there's a line going all the way into prosper It's just unreal.
Speaker 3: It is so freaking good.
Speaker 4: And no, I'm not I'm not thinking you personally, yeah, accomplying you, but yeah, dude, I you'd be I know in my mind there's just a couple that are up there that are as elite, as elite as Hutchins, so they better be ahead of them.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Number nine.
Speaker 4: Her Toto Barbecue, that love hur Tatle Barbecue, Brandon Hurtado's spin on Mexico.
Speaker 3: Cute, amazing.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to our show, you know about her Tato. Get on out there. If you're in Arlington, Dallas, for Worth or Mansfield their slogan or drive out there if you're not another one. I love this place. Grand Prairie. Zavalla's Barbecue. Number eight never been, but I've heard so much about it. You have heard a lot about did we have it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know what that might have been. Uh, this might have been freak days. I've never had it. I've just heard about it.
Speaker 1: Joe brought some food up here, Joe.
Speaker 2: Zavala, Yeah, yeah, I think you brought some food up here and blew my nuts off. Yeah, and very peppery, a lot of pepper smoked nuts.
Speaker 1: I think Grand Prairie Zallas is dope and Grand Prairie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of my obra got lost.
Speaker 1: Number seven Alito getting some representation. Galloway, Randy Galloway, Dane's Craft Barbecue. Hell yeah, seven the bend and the skin, step up and get some cute you. Number six Bricks Barbecue. This is b r i X.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fort Worth Brick killed a guy that's over that's over there in Fort Worth?
Speaker 3: Isn't it that? It's a good name though it sounds good. Yeah, they said.
Speaker 2: Five Vocattos, Texas Barbecue on the golf course this isn't Allen.
Speaker 3: Oh, skin has been there. I have been there. Yeah, Oh that's all you're gonna say. No, it's right there in Allen number Barbecue.
Speaker 1: Okay, Fort Worth, Panther City.
Speaker 2: They're recommending the fatty brisket, the pork belly poppers, the Nutter butter cheesecake pudding.
Speaker 3: Let's go. I don't know that you can react that way to that name. Shocking number three.
Speaker 1: What is it Farmer's Branch Barbecue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have been there.
Speaker 1: We've been there, but they were out of brisket, so it was It was was good, but I want to It's like if somebody hypes up something so.
Speaker 3: Much, it's hard to live up to that hyph and you go.
Speaker 1: I was like, so that was when I went. When we went as a show, that was my second time to go. They were out of turkey and brisket. They were out there too late. Yeah, they're out of turkey and brisket, which are my go tos. But I will say i'd been before and I was pretty blown away.
Speaker 4: My go tos were there, and I was I was like, this is good for sure, but I don't know that it deserves to be on the pedestal that people pop it on.
Speaker 3: Yep, they have something company. You hear that alliteration?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pop it on?
Speaker 3: That was so good man.
Speaker 1: They have something called the todd Father Sandwich, which is kind of funny.
Speaker 3: It's named after Todd Tedder.
Speaker 1: Number two, Smokey Joe's Barbecue. Where's that Dallas?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: South of Leadbetter, north of LBJ. So it's in the cliff west of un t Dallas. Yeah, I don't know. Wait, it's south of Leadbetter, but what of LBJ? North of How's that even possible? All the way around they're.
Speaker 4: About to get compass slept No, no, no, no, no, it's so that con be a lot of places north of LBJ.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's I'm confused. Well, good stuff, blood Better south right, it's.
Speaker 1: Number So by the time Ledbetter gets north, they call it like beltline. Yeah, it's south of Redbirds, so this is down like, okay, how many are left here?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: So dude, but that makes that makes more sense except for the north. How are you north of LBJ and south.
Speaker 3: Of le Wait? We have to get to number one because we got to know if somebody got.
Speaker 1: Snubbed what happened on the maps?
Speaker 3: We just don't know anymore.
Speaker 1: We lost our energy to find out. My melt down Number one is, of course, Tender Barbecue out in.
Speaker 2: Fort Worth, actually little south of Canadall. I've been here for family stuff. Believe it or not, it sounds made up. It's not Goldie's Barbecue. I heard so much about Goldies. I'm pretty sure that my wife's dad owns the building that they're they do their stuff out of.
Speaker 4: I don't understand how D magazine listed twenty eight barbecue joints in North Texas and left off Tender Smokehouse. I think you've got five locations here now, and it's Tory Hunter and Matt Kemp are two of the owners of it. And Dude, it's like they buy the best possible meats and so it's like they spend a little bit more to make it a little bit better.
Speaker 3: It's exquisite. It's exquisite.
Speaker 1: And if you want to complain, Tim dot Rogers at iHeartMedia dot com, send him an email right now and it will get Tim all right. Coming up next, what's happening in the suck Zone KT? Oh my god? Uh you remember what they had that sperm race? You know what really happened.
Speaker 4: Oh all right, that's coming up next.