Speaker 1: And so then I went kind of on the trail and I found that the Jewish rabbis they even traced their rabbinic lineage back to Adam, and they say Adam was the first king and priest of all creation. And a lot of people think that this line of succession was known as the order of Melchisedek, the kings and priests of Creation, because when Melchisedek shows up in Genesis, which I believe was a Christophane, it was, you know, Jesus before he was incarnate. It says what he was a king and priest of peace, of Salem, of peace. So when you attract those garments, I went through and started tracking them, and that did it went from him to Enoch, Methuselah, Noah, and it was going through the good line till Ham stole them. And then, like we talked about last episode, when uncovers his father's nakedness, he sleeps with his mother, and when the brothers take a garment placed on their backs and walk backwards and cover their father's nakedness, the original languages say the garment. They took the garment, so they took the symbol of kingship in priesthood and placed it back upon the father, refusing Ham's rebellion. But when Ham left, he stole.
Speaker 2: Laha and welcome to another show, guys. Happy New Year, or as we say here, how only makahiki hove or in Japanese amsto. Happy New Year, guys, I'm officially kicking off the first episode of the year with my friend Doc Brown. And for those of you who may be new, Doc Brown is the host of his own podcast called Promethea Lens, where he dives into hidden history, biblical mysteries, and some of the deeper outside of the box conversation that a lot of shows won't touch. Now, if you enjoyed the kind of topics we explore here, you're definitely going to want to check out his show as well, So make sure you head over and follow Prometheus Lens and show him some love on his side too. Now, before we get into today's conversation, I'm really excited to officially announce that I've opened up the plus side of the show on Patreon called Whyola, which in Hawaiian means water of life. Whyola. The plus side is a space for deeper truths, growth, and real conversations that don't always fit the public side of the internet. It's seven ninety five a month, and here's what that includes. You'll get the final fifteen to twenty minutes of every episode, completely ad free and uncensored. You'll also get access to members only Plus Discord, where we go in deeper into the conversation and keep these things going beyond the show. Now, Plus members can submit questions for upcoming guests, and I'll be selecting few of those questions to bring directly into the interviews. I'll also be giving Plus members shout outs, calling out and thanking members by name. As this community continues to grow. I want to thank C. K. Bond, Sam Mary Blizzard, and Susan Lucy my new Patreon, for becoming a white Ola member. Now let's get into today's episode.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm really happy to.
Speaker 2: Welcome back my friend Doc Brown. The last time he was here, we went deep into ESAU, the serpency theories, and the wild Bigfoot connection, and you guys absolutely loved it. That episode honestly blew up and we barely scratch the surface. But right at the end of that conversation, Doc mentioned something that I honestly never heard before Adam's garment, so I had to invite him back onto this show so we could dive into that topic and unpack what that really means, where it comes from, and why that matters. Let's bring Doc Brown to this conversation. Enjoy the show.
Speaker 3: The last time you were here, we went deep into Esau, the serpent seed theories, and the wild Bigfoot connection. The listeners absolutely loved it. That episode honestly blew up and we barely scratched the surface. One thing we didn't explore what I really wanted to dive into today was Adam's garments. Right at the end of our last conversation, you mentioned it, and it was something that I honestly never heard before, so I knew I had to invite you back so we can get this information about this Adam's garment. I had never heard of it before, so I would love to have you take me there.
Speaker 1: Well, my first off, thanks for having me back. I really appreciate it. And yeah, I was the same way until two years ago. I just turned forty last year. I'll be turned forty one in January. I've been in church most of my life and thought I knew a lot you know about the Bible and my faith, but it's it's been a wild journey. I heard about these these supernatural garments from the Garden of God, and I had mentioned it briefly in our discussion about how Nimrod. How me back up, how Ham had stole the garments and it went through Cush and that's how Nimrod had them. And then the Book of Jashuer depicted that fight between Esau and Nimrod and he steals those garments, and I saw I kind of just touched on it a little bit, but that's that was my first time encountering those and then once I started deep diving and looking through all the extra Biblical books and the Ginsburg legends of the Jews, it was this whole narrative surrounding these garments. And then I ended up getting in touch with zen Garcia, and it was funny. I'd already wrote the book and got introduced to him, and he had written a book. The actually he's written several books. Book. Two of the books honestly just lined up perfectly parallel with everything that I was finding. So to me, that was like that was like holy spiritual confirmation right there, because I had actually some people that accused me of kind of, you know, rifting off of him, and I was like, no, I never even heard him or this book until after I released it. But we had exchange and he actually wrote a whole book on the garments, but he paired them with the supernatural Rod of Wonder, like he said, it was a set like Moses's rod. So it's the garment and this rod, and I think his book he called it the Garments, the Garments from God and the Rod of Wonder and kind of covered them also, So it was it was really cool. When we met, we got really excited because how we had searched the same thing out, but we actually I went deeper into Esaul and his narrative than he did, so I give him a copy of my book and he gave me a copy of his, and we kind of swapped info and gained even more info on it. So that was really cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you have podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I had him on the show and we did a couple of shows talking about that sort of thing, and so yeah, I don't feel bad. I was forty years old and never heard of it, but if I was to walk you through kind of how I found it, was, you know, that book of Jashure incident, And so I started reading deeper and got into Ginsburg and they talked about well, actually I'm getting ahead of myself, excuse me. So when I found that, my first instinct was like, well, what are these garments? And then later you have the incident with Noah that we talked about last time, and it said that this was passed down from Adam, and I was like, well, I have to go back to the garden and you know, go back to the beginning and read this because I was always taught that there are coverings were the first death basically that an animal something had to die to be sacrificed to cover their sin, and that it was a foreshadowing of Christ. And so to me, I was like, well that makes sense, you know, even theologically it's a beautiful picture, because I mean, yeah, if you look at it like that, you can easily see that that could be a foreshadowing of Christ shedding his blood and covering our sins. But the text just don't say that. And like I said, all these things that I was taught, I just assumed they were there and read the book, you know, I mean, I just didn't not read it, but I just kind of went over really fast and didn't notice. And so there when I went back, the text just says that he gave them a garment to cover their nakedness. You know, some translations say skins, but I mean that's translations. But when you go back to the Hebrew, it says that he gave them a connonet. And when you look at that word throughout the Old Testament, more often than not, that same word is translated as tunic. And with scholars, they had this thing called the law first mentioned. So if they see a phrase or a word, the context of how that is used. A lot of times writers will refer to a past story and use that same word to reference and point back to that event, connecting those events because when they were reading these same words, especially in the same book, they're like, oh, the same word was just up here a few chapters back. Let me go back, so and that same phrase to cover their nakedness. I found that that was used to describe the coverings of the priests. So when you go into the levitical Laws, it says in there that the priests are given a connonet to cover their nakedness, and I was like, okay, if we take that law first mentioned, maybe they're pointing back to this event in the garden. And I started forming this kind this hypothesis because after that, Ezekiel twenty eight stood out to me, and that's condemnation to the King of Tire. But all of a sudden it changes and it's talking to a spiritual entity that was in the garden of Eden. It says you were in Eden, perfect in all your ways, and every precious stone was your covering barrels onyx topaz and I think we talked about that last time. And that's a polaroid picture of the priestly e fought. So it's painting Satan in a priestly role, and it's maybe two versus down from that. It eliminates all doubt. It says that he even profaned his sanctuaries, so it's painting him in a priestly role with these priestly garments. It's even saying that he had a sanctuary. So it was like he was the first, you know, overseer head priest of creation in heaven, in the heavenly Temple. And when I got through Ginsburg looking at this, it says that their coverings given to them was the skins of the nakash And I was like, okay, I already know from my other studies, like through Michael Haiser that this wasn't a snake, So it wasn't a snake skin. Now this was a shining one. Well, we know from Ezekiel twenty eight his coverings was this priestly e fought. So I started developing this theory. I was like, well, what if whatever happened in the garden, Satan was demoted and kicked out and his position of authority was taken from him and given to his younger brother Adam. If you look at it in the family aspect of God. So once again, it's like we talked about last time, all these micro narratives woven into the Bible of the battle of the brothers, and the younger is always favored over the older. Timothy Albarino their excellent job in his book Birthright talking about that's what that is. That's the overall story of the Bible of the Family of God and the battle amongst the family. So I was like, okay, if he was demoted, the garments were taken, it was bestowed upon Adam and that's why Adam was given dominion, because basically this was the symbol of kingship and priesthood was bestowed upon Adam. So that was his coverings. And when I got to reading some of these other books, it falls right in the line with what I was thinking. So I was like, here, you know, nothing news under the sun. Here I thought I found this original thing. But no, I mean they were talking about this thousands of years ago and we're just now rediscovering these things.
Speaker 3: As Solomon says, wow, that's really crazy now. So I know, there's so many questions that I have. First of all, the Genesis kind of hints, well, some people say Genesis hints that there was pre ademic race or humans before Adam. Where do you lend on that? Do you think there are people before Adam came and before he sinned?
Speaker 1: I think there was two creations, But the term pre atom or pre atom might The only way that I would agree with that term is if they're talking about on Earth. I think that there was a race that was created and put in on Earth before Adam. Once again, this was something that once I went back to Genesis and got to reading, I was taught that, you know, day six, he creates man and it says male and female. He created them, so he's talking about creating them together at once. And then later you get another story, but it's the creation of Adam and he's pinched from the clay of the ground, and we get an undisclosed amount of time. But it has to be a significant amount of time because he's already had time to name all the animals, he's had time to get familiar with the land and to finally realize that he's lonely and that he needs a helpmate. So this had to be, in my opinion, a significant amount of time to realize that what he was lacking. So but when you get I was always told that that was just a retelling of the same event that happened in Genesis six. But when you read that with a closer look, it says that when Adam was created, he was created before there was any vegetation on the ground. That's what it says. Well, vegetation was laid out on day three, So we don't know when Adam was created, but we do know, if we believe what the texts say, he was created before day three. It's just he was in Eden and then Earth was created, and this other day, six people was put on the Earth. And when Adam screwed up, he was kicked out of Eden and put into the general population of the other people. And those are the people. Why Caine is so scared. I mean, who's he afraid of? It's just this small little family. When he's kicked out of the family, he said, oh, they're going to kill me. What people? Who those people?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Who did his children marry those people? He says, he goes and builds a city, well with what people? Those people?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, we so Seatan. You said Setan ruled or was ruling or something before Adam. He was already on Earth. This is the Angel of Light or the shining one. You said, these six people put on Earth? Are you seeing someplace else and came and put on Earth?
Speaker 1: Now, I just think like Eden was like not on Earth, like it was, it was separate. It was something else. I don't know if it was there but in the upside down like a stranger things goes, or if it was a different planet, or if it was actually in heaven. I just I don't know where Eden was, but I believe it was separate because it describes it, you know, as a garden. I can't remember that word used now, but I do remember hearing a bunch of theologians and scholars talking about it that that word describes an enclosure with walls, like you know, an atrium. So this was its own little separate thing away, I believe.
Speaker 3: So Adam was there alone, possibly rolling over the animals or whatever, and then Eve came along, and then that's when they messed up and.
Speaker 5: They were betrue or they were deceived, or I guess Eve that was deceived, right, And that's when they ate of the tree of knowledge?
Speaker 3: Was it right?
Speaker 4: And then and then after that, that's when they put the fig leaves together and they were hiding, and that's what Yahweh or Jehovah came and gave them the garments. Okay, this garment was the skin of some sort of garment of animal skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we were taught. But I think that skin was the priestly e fod the robes of the priest because he was saying, you know, because both of them were punished. Yeah, so it's like, you know, Adam, you were up here and had had it made, so now you're going down there with the general population into the slums. You were in the nice could of sax subdivision, but you messed up, and now you're going to the subdivision in the verbs in the lower part of Manhattan, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So uh.
Speaker 1: And at the same time, Satan was punished his crown, his his dominion that he had, you know, over earth, and that population I believe, was then bestowed upon Adam, Adam and given to him, because Adam was actually called in scripture a banah eloheim, a son of God. And every time that phrase is used, it's talking about divine heavenly beings. So if you look at it with that kind of perspective, Adam himself was one who kept not his first estate, and Jesus was said he was the second atom. Well, Jesus was an high, he was the bne high Elohem. And the New Testament tells us that that's the promise that we have, you know, pol says specifically that that we will become sons of God like Adam, so we will return back into the family of God.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what happened to these garments?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was when I discovered that, And so then I went kind of on the trail, and h I found that the Jewish rabbis they even traced their rabbinic lineage back to Adam, and they say Adam was the first king and priest of all creation. And a lot of people think that this line of succession was known as the order of Malkisa, dec the kings and priests of Creation, because when milk Esedek shows up in Genesis, which I believe was a Christophany, it was, you know, Jesus before he was incarnate. It says what he was a king and priest of peace, of Salem, of peace. So when you attract those garments, I went through and started tracking them, and it did. It went from him to Enoch, Methuselah and Noah, and it was going through the good line until ham stole them. And then like we talked about last episode, when ham uncovers his father's nakedness, he sleeps with his mother and when the brothers take a garment placed on their backs and walk backwards and covered their father's nakedness, the original languages see the garment. They took the garment, so they took the symbol of kingship in priesthood and placed it back upon their father refusing Ham's rebellion. But when Ham left, he stole them and he gives them to Cush, and then Cush hides them, and then he gives them to Nimrod. And it says that at the coming of age at twenty years old, when Nimrod had his coming of age birthday twenty years old, he was given these garments excuse me, and that he put on the garments and at that time he became a gibble ring. And it kind of answers the questions that a lot of us asking Genesis because it's kind of peculiar that Nimrod wasn't born a givele ring. You know, it plainly says he became a gible ring. And a lot of people have speculated over the years, Oh, it was a cult rituals, or it was a cult sex magic, or it was you know, the Faustian bar again, or you know, all these different of ideas of how he became a gibor you know, a nephilem uh. But the ancient Jewish belief in the text point to these garments. I mean, it could have been a combination of things, but the garments had, you know, something to do with it. And it says that Adam and whoever wore these garments, that all of creation was submissive to them, that the animals would even bow to the wearer. And that's how Moses got I'm sorry, how Noah got all the animals onto the boat. And then yeah, and Adam that's why all of them obeyed him and you know, didn't fight, and he named them all because he had these garments. He was the king and priest of creation. Here he was, you know, subduing it.
Speaker 3: Oh, wow, that's interesting, and that is I had never heard that before. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had neither.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Nimrod gets them and then we knew by our conversation last time that Esau. Nimrod went to hunt and kill Esaul because he looked like this beast of a man. And Esau ends up killing him and stealing these garments and goes back home. He hides them, and then he goes into his brother's tent, tying into the Genesis story where it just says that he come in from the field exhausted. I mean, that's why he was exhausted, and he was desperate, you know, he was on the run. So that's why he traded his birth right. For it wasn't a bull of stew. I think that was kind of allegorical, for you know, give me a life saving potion, you know, or save or sew up my wounds and hide me. The king's men are looking for me. And we see these garments several times throughout scripture, but when you don't know what to look for, you look right over it. And I think we see them again in that story when we get to the deception for the Blessing. If you remember, Esau goes into his father's tent and he says, I go hunting, son, and I want to taste your game one last time, and I hop stow upon you the Blessing. Rebecca hears it, and she runs and tells Jacob and tells Jacob to go, you know, kill some young goats and bring the meat to her and she would prepare a meal. And he go in pretend to be he saw because Isaac was going blind at this time, and still the blessing, and he does, and they end up having to take the goat's fur and wrap around him as the story goes, to fool their father because he was literally that hairy, but people missed that the final cherry on top for the whole thing was. And in there it says that before she sends him in, she goes to esaus Hint and says that she takes his special garments and places them upon Jacob. So I think we see him again there. Wow, Okay, And it's this little trail, I mean, if you follow it. And so we know from that instance there that Jacob now has the garments, and we know that Jacob later his name is changed to Israel. Well, Israel has twelve sons, and here's that narrative again, the youngest son, Joseph. It has the same terminology there that was given to Nimrod in the Book of Jasher. It says that Nimrod was the child of Cusha's old age, whom he loved exceedingly, and he bestowed upon him the garments. And so then when you get to this story, it says that Joseph was the child of Israel's old age, whom he loved exceedingly. And what does he do. He bestows upon him a coat of many colors. That's how it's translated. If we go back to Ezekiel twenty eight every precious stone was recovering barrel onyx topaz jasper. That would be a very colorful garment. Yes, wow wow, Okay, so that yeah, And there's just so many connections with it, and once you start finding them. I was having those wow moments too, because I mean it flows just like a needle and thread through a garment. You can follow it. And in that story we see that when Joseph gets these garments, he puts them on, what happens. He starts having all kinds of supernatural stuff happen. It's not until that he gets these garments. And when he gets these garments, it says that he starts having prophetic dreams and he says the Telly's brothers, he says, the stars of Heaven bow before me. Well, the stars is, you know, equated to the angelic host many times? You know, Job says, you know, where were you when the morning stars the sons of God saying for joy at the side of creation. And he's saying that the angelic coast is bowing to him now that he has these garments. Why because he's the king and priest of Creation with those garments, and it says that he says all the animals bow before me, brother once again. The Jewish traditions say that the wire these subdues the animal kingdom. And he says, in the wheat of the field, even bow before me. And he said in you my brothers bow before me and will serve me. And that's when Reuben and the other boys were like, uh uh, we gotta get rid of this dude. He gotta go. And the last time we see it in that's a scene or setting was we don't know if they took the entire garment or a piece of the garment, but we see that. I think it was a piece personally, but they I think they took a piece of the garment, ripped it off of him before they sold him, and it says they dipped it in animal's blood and then brought it to Israel and said, you know, this is all he's left of your son. You know, a wild animal tore him to pieces, so they hand him this, you know, blood soaked priestly Ephod. And the reason why I think it was just a piece is because not only do we find these garments threaded throughout these stories and legends, it even pops up in archaeology and history. I had David Roll on my show a while back, and you know, he's a well known archaeologist, and he's you know, well versed in biblical history and the Egyptian history and things like that. And he was telling me that in the Bible where it mentions the city of Ramseys, he said, they wrote that, you know, looking back, he said, at the time it was it was called Ramses, he says, but when it was originally founded, it was named Avarus. And he said, and Avarus was a known Semite city, And Semite is just another you know, it's a political correct term for you know, Middle Eastern Jewish, you know, descent person. So this kind of correlates to the story in Genesis where there was a great famine in the land everyone went to Egypt to try to get their grain and food, and that in the end Joseph invites his father and all of his brothers to live in Egypt, and that the Pharaoh gives him a piece of land to have as their own. This is of ARUs. They settled of ARUs, that was their city. And he said that in the center of the city they found this really big home, like twice as big as all the other ones. And it was in the center of the city. He said, those were high official houses. And he said, in behind the house was a small pyramid tomb. And he said, only high officials, you know, and important people like that, you know, got these types of burials. And when they dug in, they found that the tomb was empty, but they found broken pieces of a statue just scattered around the entire tomb. And so he said, look like someone just had deliberately, you know, busted this thing up. And he said, So they started gathering the pieces and washing them off and trying to reassemble this statue and that when they did, they noticed that the skin was painted yallow. Well, the Egyptians don't paint their statues yallow. That's a semite thing. And they got to the head. The head had bright flame red hair. We know that that was a genealogical type thing because Esau come out with red hair. And then he said, and all these different things, he said, that just pointed to semite, semite, semite. And he said and then he said, the final piece to the puzzle, draped over his shoulders was a coat of many colors. Thank god, he said, So, I think we found the tomb of Joseph, he said, And why was it empty? He said? The Book of Genesis tells us why, because next us when they left, they gathered up the bones of Joseph and took them with them.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's not just stories. I mean, it's it's real.
Speaker 3: Do we know what happens to it after that?
Speaker 1: Well, after that kind of it kind of goes quiet. And so but what I believe, I think we see them, in my opinion, at least two more times, and one is with Elijah and Elijah, and I love that story and I actually designed t shirts here recently and put on my store of the story of those two guys in First Kings because I think it's I ain't going to try to guess the verse now, I'll butcher it. But in the story, though, it says that basically, Elijah runs up when he sees Elijah and he's like, hey, I want to follow you. I want to be your apprentice. I want to do what you do. And Elijah tells him if you want to be with me, you've got to give up everything. He said, You've got to walk away from your family, everything you've ever known, because if you do this, it's a lifetime commitment. There's no going back, so you have to abandon everything. So Elijah he goes back because he was in the middle of plow in his field when he's seen Elijah coming to the town and he just stopped and left the oxen and the plow and run off after him. So Elijah goes back and he kills the oxen and burns his plow. That way, you know, he has nothing to go back to. It's kind of like the Vikings burning their ships once they landed, you know, it's succeed or die.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I thought that was a beautiful story. But I made like a plow on the back of one of the shirts and it's on fire, and a guy walking away it says, burn your plow. But in that story, though, you have the famous whirlwind. You know, Elijah is taken up like Enoch, you know, to Heaven to God in a whirlwind. Well, Elijah's following him the whole time, and Elijah just trying to basically run him off. He's like, you can't be with me, you know, you gotta go, Like I got to go somewhere that you can't go. He's like, I'll never abandon you. I'll ever leave your side. And he's like, well, okay, we'll fine, you know. And they get there and he's like, well, I'm about to leave. What do you want from me? You know you want a blessing or you know, what do you want before I leave? And he says, issues for a double a double portion of your spirit so he could do the miracles and perform the things and do the things that he did. And he tells him that the thing you ask is not a small thing, he said, but if you are allowed to see my departure, consider your request granted. And he witnesses Elijah taking up in the chariots of fire, and it says the only thing left behind. In the English translations, it says a mantle. Well, once again, I could be stretching here. I mean, I can admit this. I could be stretching. Okay, but oh it's a it's a clothing, like a cloak or whatever. But the original language a tunic, a connonit his connonet fell and dropped to the ground that was always remained. And it says that Elisha picks up this mantle, this canonit, this covering, and starts walking towards the Jordan, and it says that he makes it to the Jordan River and he takes the the cloak or the mantle and smacks it onto the water and the Jordan River parts so he can cross over. I think I think those are the supernatural garments from the Garden of God.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it has to, because the Ocean of bad everything abayes. Okay, So then what happens after that?
Speaker 1: And after that there's not that I've seen anyway any more allusions to it until you get to the Book of Revelation. And here's my thing that I love, and I get so excited about finding these things. It's cool if you find something and you think it's this or that, and even if you've got to kind of stretch it little, you know, even if you're being honest, you know, you're like, I couldn't get it there. But when you find two or three of them, it's like, Okay, there's something here. But then when you find two or three of them, but the last one you find ties perfectly into the first one, like a seamless thread connecting everything as a whole, It's like, no, this is a thing, and it was it had intention and I think that's what this was. Because when you get to the Book of Revelation and you have the you know, Jesus, like we talked about earlier, said what he was the second atom or the first atom, the first king and priest of creation that had the covering screwed up. So the second atom had to come and get it right. And when you get to the Book of Hebrews, it flat out says it connects Melkisa Dik, the Order of Melchisa Diic, to Christ, and it says that he had no beginning, no mother, and no father, and he reigns in the Temple of God as a priest forever. It's without end. And I thought that was pretty cool. And then so when you get to Revelation, you have the return of Christ and he's on this you know horse. It's a conquering king imagery. You know, the first time he came, he come on a donkey. And if you look at the historical side of that, that is a king that won without having to kill someone. You know that he wanted by peace and persuasion. He won over the people would ride in on a donkey, and that was a sign of his conquering and you know, accepting the people and the people accepting him. He took it over without war. They wanted him. But the horse imagery is is war his imagery. It's the conquering king image tree. So the first time he come in on a donkey, the second time he comes in on a war horse with a flaming sword, and it says that it describes this beautiful arrayment that he has on it says that you know, he has this beautiful garment, and on the thigh it says king of king, lord of lords, talks about the crown, this flaming sword, and it says that blood is stained up to the bridle and his cloak. I think that that is. And it also says the rod of iron, the rod of Moses. So I think that that is those garments and that supernatural rod that was in the ark of the Covenant. This is the two piece set like sin pointed out to the king and priest of creation. And then it's soaked in blood that goes right back to Joseph. Joseph's garment was ripped and torn and soaked in blood. And a lot of people don't know this that are not Jewish or don't look into the Jewish contexts of things, they believed in two messiahs. They had the one that we see as Jesus, the one that comes and conquers and creates a new kingdom and reigns forever on the throne of David. But then there was another messiah before, and that he was known as Uh Messiah Ben Joseph. It so there's two messiahs, and it's Joseph, and he had the garments, he done all the supernatural stuff. Uh saved God's people. And then here we have Christ coming back saving God's people with this garment stained in blood, just like Joseph. And I think it's God trying to show his stubborn, stiff necked people that still don't accept him because a lot of people, I ain't gonna say a lot of people, some people may not realize that the Jewish people, true Jewish people, do not accept Christ. They don't think he was the Messiah. And I think that through all this imagery, He's trying to point to this Yosiah ben Joseph that they firmly believe in already and be like, no, look look at him, look at me, I'm your second Messiah. And you know it's time to repent or die. I mean basically, you know what I mean. So, and I think he does that a lot because he loves his people and he talks about it all the time. In Scripture, there are stiff necked people and they were so hung up on Yosiah ben Joseph they missed the Christ. The same thing with Moses. They were so hung up on Moses and the law that they missed the coming of the Messiah right in their face. And if we look at those I think that God was doing this just like the imagery I was trying to say earlier, pointing back to the Messiah they believed in, trying to show that he was better in every way to grab his people's attention. I think he was doing it again through the stories of Moses and Jesus, because when you run those two parallel, it's pretty crazy. Moses was born, a king gets word and tries to kill him and orders the first born of the nation to be killed, or what happens. He's put in a basket and sent to Egypt to be saved. When Christ is born, a king hears about it orders all the first born to be dead. What happens. Christ and his family flee to Egypt to be saved. Moses, he goes through the Red Sea. He goes through the waters and enters the wilderness for forty years and is repeatedly tempted, and he fails repeatedly. Christ he's baptized by John the Baptist. He goes through the waters. What happens right after that, folks, He goes into the wilderness for forty days and is tempted the entire time. That passes the test, and then finally you have the serpent. It says that when God's people were being attacked by these fiery naicautious that he told him to make a bronze nakosh, a bronze shining one, and place it onto a pole, and that all who looked and believed would be healed and saved. Christ was raised up on a pole, and John three sixteen tells us all who look and believe shall be saved. So all those people that still deny Jesus, I mean, he's showing you in so many ways, all all the things that you have your trust and hope in is false, and he's trying to show you he's better in every single way.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's pretty cool. I've never heard that. That's amazing. If the garment carried divine origins and purpose, why why do you think God would allow that to fall into hands of men like him or Nimrod or Esau.
Speaker 1: Because I think stuff like that it all has, you know, divine purpose. And xen Rapaly bashed me over the head for not remembering this. But there was a rabbi perk Delyasar, and he was there in the Second Temple, and he gave a lot of prophecies about the ten kings, and he talked about the battle of this seed war and how the kingship the garments were going back and forth between these two seed lines and battling, and it's over the dominion of earth. And I think that God is a god of his word Deuteronomy thirty two. You know, he portioned out the peoples and the lands amongst the bane high Elohim, the sons of God. So he told them, you know, hey, this is your portion, this is your portion, you know, and portioned it all out between his sons and said to you, it's yours the rule to do with it as you please. But Israel is my allotted portion my allotted inheritance, and so he done that, and it was part of the all part of the divine plan. He knew they would rebel. He knew that they would, you know, go wicked. Psalms eighty two or eighty nine, eighty two or eighty nine. I think it's eighty two, But it says, how long will you rule unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? You know, you desire to rule the eternal life, but you shall die and fall like any prince. Just not talking about human folks, I mean, if you're going to die. Duh. Of course he's talking to divine heavenly beings, you know. But right after that he caused out Abraham and he says, through your name, all nations shall be blessed. So it was the plan from the Again, he knew they were going to rebel. He knew things were going to turn the crap. He knew there was going to be this power struggle. But he he's the devil, and all these his kids are playing three D chess. He's playing twelve D chess. He's the way ahead of all of them. So he had this divine bloodline established, and he knew that Christ was going to come through the Messiah and redeem the world, die for the sins of the world and cover their sins and bring them back into the family of God and reverse what happened at the Tower of Bible. So I think that he's a god of his words. So he portioned those things out to them, so he lets them have them. But at the same time, it was originally given to mankind and we are left to our own devices. So people want to say, how come you know, if God's real, all this evil stuff happens, you know, how come this, this and this, and uh, because he gave it to us, I think, and the world right, yeah, you're left to your own devices.
Speaker 3: Exactly. This is now his kingdom currently on earth, which is why he tempted Jesus with the kingdoms, because.
Speaker 1: That was to give Yep, he didn't dispute.
Speaker 3: Him neither, right exactly exactly. So was Adam given authority in edom that the nakash once held.
Speaker 1: Is that what happened? I think. I think the title and like the garments and stuff like that was given to him, but it was it was relocated, you know, it was you know basically like, okay, this is a job that was in the heavenly Temple of God. But now that guy has been fired and demoted, and you over here you should be fired and demoted. But I'm having mercy because it wasn't as bad as his. So here here's his best boss sign that was on his door. You go down to the hallway down to the left. You've lost your corner window office and that's going to be your office now. So that's kind of how I mean. I'm terrible with analogies, but so yeah, you got the title and the position. It's just you've been relocated and it doesn't have the zeal and the pomp that it used to have. And Paul even talks about that. You know, he says that as far as like our dominion and how it was given to Satan, he said that dominion was given to us, and he said that we traded the truth for a lie. We worshiped the created things instead of the creator.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's exactly right. So it was Adam meant to function more like a priest, I guess in Eden. That's all for our free side. To listen to the rest, head over to my Patreon sign up today for the plus show and get the full experience.
Speaker 2: I want to give a big mahala to my friend Doc Brown for joining us again and for diving into this wonderful conversation around Adam's Garmett, and to everyone listening mahala for being here and don't forget to follow subscribe and make sure you join the discord so we can keep these conversations going. I'll see you guys at the next episode. A Huejo Kako.
Speaker 7: Bye's uncle breaking mom.
Speaker 6: I don't nail shag and so I don't klea sweating my phone into.
Speaker 7: I'll mean again you Tell me? Is it too soon? Uncle? Pick them up?
Speaker 6: Got crazy old?
Speaker 8: I don't know you say you're not afraid to dub it just something. I'm nothing too booze. I'm not that a way take them a sweet time. I don't want to be the one surprise.
Speaker 7: Mcle break them up.
Speaker 6: I don't need a seat, so I don't lea sweating my father into again. Tell me is it's too soon? Making molling crazy?
Speaker 8: N s shay when you walk into the room, I can't sing straight.
Speaker 7: There's no one like you, but.
Speaker 6: How in the chase it's feeling away with you don'talk away from this to night.
Speaker 7: I'm a.
Speaker 8: Breaking most. I don't uish they get so.
Speaker 7: I don't like opening up, swing my phone into us, making up.
Speaker 6: I don't mean I'm saying open the sweating my pa into again, tell me is it too soon? Picking crazy? I'm crazy. I'm crazy. I'm crazy over crazy, gonna be crazy crazy over.
Speaker 8: Recular.
Speaker 6: I don't mean I'm seeing it.
Speaker 1: On oculea.
Speaker 6: You going crazy