Speaker 1: The economy, recession looming.
Speaker 2: What happens next?
Speaker 3: Watch what happens will happen right here on.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC, the talkstation Hive Eto five and fifty five KRC the talk Station. Bryan Thomas wishing everyone a very happy Thursday slash Friday. Even so, please to welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show, doctor James Thorpe. We've talked to doctor Thorpe before, eye opening conversations they always are. He was the author of Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable. Also participated in the book COVID nineteen, Vaccines and Beyond What the Medical Industrial Complex Is Not telling Us, author by Sally Saxon, fellow doctor doctor Viglioni, and my guest today James Thorpe. Doctor Thorpe, thanks for joining the program. It's great to hear back from you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me back.
Speaker 1: Ran It's a pleasure now. I last time we talked and you gave us this just you know, fire hose of information about what happened to you when you first started speaking truth to power about the vaccine and what you observed as a board certified obstetrician, gynetologist, maternal fetal medicine physician with over forty four years of obstetrical experience, seeing thousands and thousands of high risk pregnancies. You were responsible for medical journal reviews, You testified before Congress on things medical in the past. I mean, you've got just credentials out the wazoo, and you stand up and figure out that, well, Loo, there is something really wrong with this COVID nineteen vaccine because you saw what was happening to your patients, right deadly to unborn babies.
Speaker 3: That's right, That's absolutely one hundred percent correct. And I also published extensive studies using the government's own data, the CDC and the FDA's own data, in Pfizer's own data.
Speaker 1: You ultimately got terminated without cause of the consequence of this when you started speaking out about your findings and your review of the data and letting the public know and try to get in touch with elected officials to let them know how dangerous this vaccine is. Did you know what was going to happen to you?
Speaker 3: Yes, I had death threats, and I made a conscious decision. I was given I was given orders from high command. You know, the Lord. It was made very clear to me that you need to speak the truth and it's more important than your job or your life. And so that's what I've been doing. And you know, my charge specifically is to really point out the extreme corruption and how my societies and my medical organizations that govern pregnant women and all women obgyn maternal fetal medicine, how they engage in not civil but criminal behavior. They colluded and conspired, committed racketeering, reco violation, fraud, mass assault and battery and mass murder, and they colluded with our United States government, CDC Rochelle Wolinski, and the New England Journal of Medicine and the pharmaceutical complex to do this. And I will testify to this in the Senate, and I expect a special counsel to be assigned for criminal charges because this was illegal, this was government. This was all secretive. Patients, pregnant women going to see their obstetricians thought they were getting council and directions and therapy from the most sacred relationship in medicine that between a patient and her obstetrician. When that was a lie. Her obstetrician was a puppet for the pharmaceutical complex to CDC, and they told her they pushed vaccines. I'm involved with many cases where mothers babies were killed with the vaccines, including twins currently in litigation, and I am using these to show the American people that these babies were murdered. This mass murder, assault, and battery. This involves not a few hundred or a few thousand, But when you include miscarriages, fetal deaths, and newborn deaths and pregnant women globally, you're talking about the injuring and killing of millions of pregnant women, preborn and newborns globally. Because as America goes in terms of medicine, especially obgyn so goes the rest of the world. So the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, the American Board of Medical Specialties, and the Federation of State Medical Boards committed criminal behavior responsible for killing and injuring millions of the most vulnerable patients globally.
Speaker 1: Well, don't pull any punches, sir. It's frightening and I hate to chuckle about that, but you rarely see this sort of pointed, definitive statement along those lines. We were so used to. No, no, no, there's no problem. Nothing to see here, go ahead and get the vaccine. It's not a threat to anybody. Question though, is this from the pharmaceutical company's failure to properly test and do trials or I mean, for example, I think a thilimina a poliomide unintended consequence was well, pholidimide babies were harmed in the womb when mothers took the drugs. Whoops, sorry, we didn't know about that. They pulled the drug from the market. Others, and I know some of my listening audience believed that this was intentionally designed to do exactly the harm that you're talking about, directly harm unborn babies. And I don't know if it causes long term sterility in women or what, but that for the purposes of population control. Any thoughts on that. Is this nefarious or just whoops, sorry, we didn't realize it was going to happen.
Speaker 3: No, this is a nefarious and this was premeditated. This was purposeful. All you have to do is read the Pfizer papers by Naomi woolf I've got to copy that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, the Fiser papers clearly show that they knew, and by the way, they tried to quiet and subvert and take down data from our research groups that had amass this massive databases that were actually on social media documenting thousands of women that have problems, especially with their menstrual difficulties. And these were deep platform the government illegally. That this is not civil, this is criminal behavior. What they did was they colluded, they subverted this and at the same time these severe menstrual dis services and I'm talking about very severe. The White House knew about it. The Biden administration knew about it. There were emails exchanged. The pharmaceutical companies know about Not only did they know about it, Brian, but they entered into a they bought entered into a agreement with another pharmaceutical company to market a drug called my Fembree m y f e Mbree. And I posted on this last week and doctor only Wolf picked up on it. This was in twenty twenty one when they were denying it. It is almost very very it's this is really really disgusting. They knew they were causing these serious problems, and then they acquire a company and push and market the drug. My fembree to treat these medical severe disasters that they cause. This is the this is they they're moo. This is what they've been doing for decades, Brian, and it's absolutely horrible. You know, you're looking at massive You may be looking at sixty billion dollars a year that the pharmaceutical industry makes on vaccines. But guess what the companies, the vaccine pharmaceutical companies that make money off drugs to cure or to alleviate or treat the problems that the vaccines caused is five hundred billion dollars per year. This is a racket. This is purposeful, premeditated destruction of an injury of life to make money. This is satanic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will agree with that completely. That conclusion in what I guess, I'm curious to know the pharmaceuticals. The companies knew that the so cal COVID nineteen vaccines cause these problems. The research points it out. They knew about it ahead of time, Yet they rolled these out. And I can understand other pharmaceutical companies stepping up to the plate to try to resolve these problems with their own development. Hey, there's a money making opportunity, as you explained it. But in the first element with this idea that they knew that this was going to cause harmed unborn babies and women's menstrual strikeles And is that part of a nefarious sort of globalist Malthusian depopulation agenda or is there something else going on there?
Speaker 3: No, I believe and I believe that this is ultimately from Satan. So I think that there are key figures in the world economic form. You're looking at Bill Gates, You're looking at Fauci, You're looking at several other players, maybe Borla the Butcher and others. I think you're looking at several people, Peter Dat, Tony Saucy, Francis Collins. I believe these are Satanic individuals. I think that that they are literally endowed and controlled by Satan himself right now. The vast majority of the other people, they're not. They're just prostitutes and whoores who take the money to do the government's dirty work.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's a common phenomenon the latter. But looking at it from a non denominational, uh you know, point of view, the satanic element. I guess is this if it's serving Satan or not. I don't know how it benefits Satan to kill lace babies. But ignoring that part, but is it, like, is it depopulation for the purposes of you? They believe saving the planet from itself. That's what the Malthusians think. There's going to be so many people that we're all going to starve to death or the world's resources are going to evaporate. That's consistent with that sort of climate change argument that leads us all to self harm and cutting off our electricity. Ply why because we're too consumptive. It has nothing to do really with pollution and has anything to do with preserving the planet. That kind of dovetail in there, right, Yeah, you're.
Speaker 3: You're one hundred percent right, And you know you look at the you look at the Club of Rome and these ideologies and these secret societies they've been taught, and look at our own presidents and administrations and political leaders. They've been talking about depopulation for a century. And you know, then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at the Gates Foundation and states statements that Gates has made about reducing population in a gentle kind of way, in a non violent way through vaccines. These are statements that have been made by high officials and alluded to multiple times by Melinda Gates and Bill Gates and hierarchy of the World Economic Form and the Club of Rome. These are and you know, look at the Georgia guidestones. I mean, people don't talk about the Georgia guidestones. Evil people broadcast what they want to do. And the Georgia guidestones. For the viewers who listeners, the audience who don't know what those are, look them up. They were constructed in nineteen eighty. Satan mimics God. They created a massive edifice, a stone marble edifice, massive and wrote their ten commandments on it in Northeast Georgia called the Georgia Guidestones, probably hundreds of millions of dollars, and they wrote the Ten Commandments on their Their first commandment was keep the global population less than five hundred million. Think about that, ye think about that years It was right in our face, they told us. And this is what Satan does. If you read the Holy Scripture, Sayton always tries to mimic and outdo God. You know, God gave Moses ten commandments on Mount SINAI write, and it was on a tablet of stone, well Satan and the globalists write this mass of Georgia guidestones with their ten commandments in seven languages, and it stands for forty years until it mysteriously blows up a couple of years ago and is immediately removed. Isn't that interesting? And then look at the Deegal report, look at the Digal Report, and I think you're very familiar with.
Speaker 1: That, right, Actually I'm not, okay.
Speaker 3: The Degal Report is a governmental report. It's been in existence I think for thirty or forty years. It's charged with with predicting the population of every country in the world for the last I think thirty or forty years. And this is a governmental this is not a private organization. This is real. Those listeners, do your research.
Speaker 2: D as in DOGDGLE d EA g l E report in twenty fifteen, they predicted that they predicted, and this is clearly documented in government organizations, that the population of the United States of America by the end of twenty twenty five was going to be reduced.
Speaker 3: To ninety millions, and many other Western countries the same. This is fact, this is not fictions.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not doctor, I hate to go off. We're out of time, but I obviously very enlightening. You go to this alid reading assignment and maybe what they can't accomplish through the COVID nineteen vaccine in terms of population reduction, maybe we'll bring it about with Oh, I don't know, world War three breaking out between India and Pakistan or in Europe to reduce the population via war. We've seen that happen before as well, Doctor Thorpe. Keep up the great work sacrifice how the deadliest vaccine in history target are the most vulnerable. Will put a link to that book back up on my blog page fifty five care see keep speaking truth of power, Doctor Thorpe. It's been a pleasure having you on the program again.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Ben.
Speaker 1: My pleasure seven or eight twenty one to fifty five cares to detoxation. Colin Electric family owned and operated since nineteen ninety nine, A plus of the better business. Verreau Cullen Electric Cincinnati dot com is where you find them online. They'll do every kind of residential electric project you can throw at them, huge projects, rewiring the whole home, that's a big one. How about an outlet installation, it's a little bit smaller. They've done all kinds of projects for me over the years, and they always do it right, and the price is always a great price, and you will always get a ten year wiring warranty for my friends at Colin Electric, so tell them, Brian said, how many call call for an appointment. It's easy to do it five one three two two seven two five one three two two seven four one one two online call on c U L L E and Colin Electric Cincinnati dot com fifty five k r C.
Speaker 3: You don't think