Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen? I think what?
Speaker 1: Welcome to another Headless's magical mail bag. I got my partner Nick with me tonight. Nick, go ahead and say Hi, what.
Speaker 2: Is what is going on? Yeah? Uh got uh? Oh man, I don't have any of the stickers in front of me. I promote the stick is to send them. I got free stickers. The bitch on the seashell you know the deal. Uh yeah, I got free stick as if people want yo, he went to York next time. Since you sent in like you know, fucked on a bunch of emails just recently, send your I know I've sent you stickers before. I think, actually send me your information. I'll send you out more. But yeah, we got we got free stickers for people who want to send uh send stories in. We gotta have a bunch of events. Uh yeah, I want to check those out. We got a couple of them coming up October fourth. We're gonna be in Franklin, North Carolina. Uh. October eighteenth, Charlie's by Yond Belief at Fort Myers in Florida at a Freemasonic Lodge booth number thirty three. What's up? I had to grab it, especially when he gave you the choice choice for booths. But yo, you know what the thing is, Even strategically, if you were to look at the map before you walk into the room that has all the booths, one is against the wall and thirty three is across from it, so they actually will see my booth before like one of the first ones is they're walking in. So strategically I was like, oh this works. So all right, yeah we got three huh is.
Speaker 1: Look I look directly behind you, and they'll see exactly where you're gonna be at because you've got that big mural.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's right. Yeah hell yeah, yeah they'll see that. Yeah, there you go. You'll see that where we're at. But yeah, yeah, we got a bunch of other places. I'm gonna they're listed in the show notes. I'll be promoting them more as we get closer to them specifically. But yeah, we got one coming up October fourth in Franklin, North Carolina, Me and Tyrone. I don't know, maybe some other rejects might be there, who the fuck knows, but come down. It'll be cheap. And yeah, so even if the speakers suck. You still got to kick it with us for like ten or fifteen bucks for the whole day, you know, or if you don't like us, you can come down and talk shit for ten to fifteen milers. So there you go. Oh, we got T shirts, and we got T shirts.
Speaker 1: We'll have T shirts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well I'll be totally honest with you if you want the T shirts, but you're gonna be able to make one of the events, come down to. The event will be cheaper because there's no shipping involved. But if we want T shirts, we got T shirts at twenty five dollars a piece shipped. We got the Seashell Chick, and we got the Silent Rainbow with the skull and the cross arms and all that shit. So yeah, come check it out. So it should be fun try it. Headless is going to try to get us some of his art too, boy, I forgot all about that.
Speaker 1: I got to send this to you, so I have my painting here that you can buy if you email me. I can also do trades, but I got to send a bunch of these to you there, Nick, so that you can bring these out. That would be interesting. But yeah, I got this one and I got as this one. So if you want to print, if you like my paintings, go ahead and email me and we will figure something else out. So that is going to be at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we'll see. I mean, we might be able to set up a trade. Right, So if you've got a nice story or if you want to come on and you know we can work something out, email me at the Headless Giant Podcast dot cop we can get these beauty's out to you then, nice quality card stock, really hardy. So do you tail me?
Speaker 2: Do you take green buds?
Speaker 1: If you live in a state that has flavored vapes? Still we could work something out. Yeah, because they just banned them in Wisconsin. I should see what.
Speaker 2: They do with that smoth Carolina. I wonder if it is like that here. I have to look that up.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna send a bunch of out to Nick and you'll go to the events and yes, we're gonna be at the table.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's gonna be awesome. Uh, let's see Nick. Do you do you have your symbol ready?
Speaker 2: Yes? I think I do so, yes, yes, I got you gotta pull it up all right, that's really find interesting because you know, go by a couple of different names. Crowley, I think is even like reused it, rebranded it or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm not seeing it down below?
Speaker 2: Is that? Let me try? Oh you know what, maybe I never you know what, I never put it as a chef's screen. Fuck my bad. I just pulled up the pulled out. There we go. All right, apologize, apologize with us? All right, So here we go. This is a rare Greco Egyptian sig. You'll uh, I probably screwed this up Chernubis or Nubis c h n O U b I s hum. It's an antique amulet. You'll see a coiled serpent with a lion's head crowned by six or seven sun rays. Many pieces also carry a compact which I'll show it later where it's like on the reverse side. It's kind of like a smaller condensed version. I guess if you don't have us big enough piece or wasn't that elaborate where it has three S shaped strokes over a horizontal line, and that is known by curators as the line of Shunoubis. Shnubus appears on Greco Roman magical gemstones, often green Jasper or Carnelian from about the second to third century CE, in areas stretching across Roman Egypt and the Eastern Mediterranean. Museums. Again, this is coming from museums all dated examples from this period second to third century Carnelian at the Met and there's multiple late Roman pieces at the British Museum. A learned ancient tradition was attributed to the legendary astrologer and king and the Chespos, and he even prescribes the engraving as a radiant serpent on green jasper for stomach and esophagal protection. So he would prescribe, like you know, this schedule for that where it's been found and seen. Archaeology has turned up Snubis gems and related pieces from Egypt to a event and further uh a published amult from Deltaur in Israel puts it in this syria, the Cero Palestinian record. There's also museum collections in London, Cabridge, Boston, Budapest and and Arbor. What it meant, you know, anciently scholars reach Nubis or however you say his name, as a syncretic like solar hearing, healing power, the lion solar force fused with the serpent, which is was looked at as protective or and Agatha diamond. If I'm saying that right, the name itself likely influenced the Egyptian creator. This is what they think that it influenced the Egyptian creator god um k h n u M the imagery. The imagery is frequently ringed by stars and crescents and paired with the healing deities sometimes you know headless as boys over here as Scluppius and Hygia, underlying medical protection and function. Some of the inscriptions often carry medical names and variants of junos. However, it's written, and again what people did with it was ancient writers and that and exhibitions notes explained that these were worn on the body, ideally near the stomach. There's even something else I did a few weeks ago. They were putting stuff on the stomach and it was set in rings of lockets. Many pieces explicitly target stomach and sock sophagus pains. Some amulets even spell this out with digestive formulas and palodromic spells around the image. That's interesting to do it in palodrome and again, sigils a lot of times would be green jasper as a classic, but Carnelian rock, crystal or hematite sometimes and it would be carved into that again a line or the serpent with six or seven rays, often a star and a crescent in the field. And and I will show this picture. This is what Sometimes it looked like one look like this. Sometimes the three s's above the line, well look like that. But uh yeah, that's that's all I got on that one.
Speaker 1: That is really interesting. So stomach and esophagus, and it kind of looks like an esophagus as well. Right, So if you go back to the other one, if you imagine that tube, yeah, the esophagus coming out to the mouth, and you see the stomach as well.
Speaker 2: Small intestines, bigger loop in a small loop.
Speaker 1: Right, So the medical applications are interesting to me. So a lot of medical magic was completely lost by the first century, and so these ambulets would be prescribed by a doctor. Right, that's kind of a different way of seeing medicine if you think about it. Here you go just wear this ambulant and it's going to heal your your stomach and your esophageal problems. And I don't know. I mean, in my work, I won't knock until I try it, you know. But that's an interesting that's an interesting theory of how to do magic and what it's related to. But you see the figure eight down below, I think that's very reminiscent of the Satanic Cross. So the Satanic Cross is like the two and then you've got the figure eight.
Speaker 2: At the bottom. It is interesting.
Speaker 1: But man, the Chanubis comes up over and over and over again. People are even having sightings of this creature today, like coming through their ceiling and stuff like this is actually very common. So yeah, and it's associated with the axis as well. It's funny that they didn't mention that in the breakdown there. You know, it's it's the lion and the snake is sort of like that Braxis symbol as well, and then you add the the rooster symbolism as well, and you've got the snakes for the tails. It's Ericthonium. So Ericthonius was the first king of Athens, right first king of Athens, and he had snakes tails for legs. And it was a weird combination of Athena and Hyphestus that created Ericthonius and Athena just said I'm going to take care of this weird little creature and then raised it to be the first king of Athens. Because Athena was a lot like the spiritus loci for Athens, like Athena Athens, that's sort of her territory, and it goes back to the founding mythology of Athens. And so you've kind of got this Ericthonian thing going on with these serpent legs. And again, the lion is kind of like the king, so it's the king and the serpent legs even repeated into ancient Greek mythology. So I love that there's just so many applications and people don't even see how many there are.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, I thought it was because like again, I mean, I've seen it called so many different names before, and it was just a different way of looking at it. You know, if I would have looked up at Practis, I might have gotten a different story. Right, all right, right, I want to move on to the oak oak.
Speaker 1: So this is what I'm brand. I got oak leaves, oak, clusters of acorns. The oak tree has been sacred to numerous deities across the various European mythologies. In ancient Greece, it was sacred tree of Zeus, the king of the gods, and in ancient Rome it was associated with Jupiter, the supreme deity. The Celts revered the oak as the holy tree of Daghda, one of their highest gods, and the Druids, who are often priests and philosophers, considered the oak a symbol of their connection to the divine, with the word druid possibly deriving from a celt term meaning however, knowhere of the oak tree. In Norse mythology, the oak was sacred to Thor, the god of thunder and war, reflecting its association with the power and lightning. Summarily, in Slavic mythology, the oak was linked to Penn, the thunder god, and in Baltic traditions it was considered the sacred tree of the thunder god, who used thunder to combat evil spirits. But again, it's like this thunder over and over again, having to do with the oak, having to do with majesty, having to do it like the head god. This widespread reverence for the oak is a divine symbol is a further underscored by its association with the world tree in some traditions, where the deep roots and towering branches seen as connecting the underworld to the living world and the heavens. And you see oak tree clusters in the army still they have, you know, oak tree as one of the symbols that are common to the ribbons, right, and so you've got oak tree clusters for different I believe it's units. So the unit patches will have oak tree clusters and everything else very much associated with class regalia. So you've got Class A bobbles that have the oak leaf on it and everything else, but they're still using the symbol, you know, I mean, and all of this military history, you've got so many different symbols that go straight back to ancient Greece, one of which being the Phrygian cap. So Phrygia was supposed to be over in Thrace and and Thrace is supposed to be even older than the Egyptians, and they're still using the cap on the seal of the army. So all of these symbols that we see being used today by the Americans in their you know, military pursuits go straight back to Thrace, like five thousand years of history. So that's really interesting to be what do you think.
Speaker 2: Nick, Yeah, Uh, honestly, I didn't know much about that whole thing with the oaks, But I was actually thinking right now, how many signs I'm actually was running it through chutch Gipt, how many maps and like signs. I have noticed that maps flags always have like these old you know, fucking these oak leaves on them like that is common actually, and I never really thought of it, like I don't.
Speaker 1: Well, if you want to get to know the the highest gods in these pantheons, get to know the oak tree, because there's somehow an association or a communication that goes on between the plants, animals, and symbols sacred to these gods and the gods themselves. So being around them, looking for signs using your intuition, trying to talk with the tree, trying to get in touch with that, it's a good way of going about a better understanding of these deeper esoteric meanings. And so you know that's what the druids would do, right, So the high priests would hang out around these oak trees. You've also got the parasite that grows up in these trees being sacred as well. So that's the Oh, help me out, what's it called. It's got a little white berries and it's a little plant that you hang from the ceilings and then he kiss under it. Miss.
Speaker 2: You know, I was even thinking too with the acorns. It's very much reminds me a lot of the eyeball. I mean, of course I'm going to go back to the eyeball, but you know the way it's like it even has a little bump on the end and at that back, I mean, your optic nerve does bend back like that and goes into your head. So I mean it's very much I mean your eyeball. Really, it is very much like an ache one in sense.
Speaker 1: Right, and it would make sense that that's associated with one of the highest gods, especially since perception and these gods are very much linked together. Yeah, all right, So I got an email. I got several emails from Winter York, and we're going to have to do it different sections because there are no So this is from Winter high Head Listen, Hi, Nick, I finally found the time to write again. Considering my busy schedule. I don't want to make this too long, so I'll try and put a break in spots. As it is, this is about a journey I didn't want to take, but I found myself on it, and maybe I can help someone navigate. There we go, let's see if they find themselves on the same path and lost all start out with what I see now as a foreshadowing of things to come. When I was about four or five years old, I had a number of strange dreams that a child shouldn't have had, and a complete inability to comprehend the symbology of it. Remember my age as I explained this dream. One I went out into the woods, into the backyard of New Hampshire where I grew up, and found a strange stick. I brought it in the house and it could write on the walls in wet ash and couldn't run out. I started writing strange symbols on the walls, and then the dream jumped forward to me standing back, looking at the geometric and circular symbols in rows from the floor to the ceiling. At that moment, my grandmother walked in and said, you just opened something you can't close, and now you have to burn the house down. That I got the feeling in my chest that was like pure terror, that hard pang of absolute fear. Let me see. I looked at her and I asked in a terrified voice because I knew I had done something awful, and asked, but can we rebuild it? Next thing in this dream, I was out in the living room and my mom was sitting and sobbing in front of the unlit fireplace, which also had an enormous terra cotta owl next to it, which may or may not mean anything right Minerva. She was crying over a boyfriend or a breakup, but she didn't seem to see me, as she didn't respond to me. Then I woke up studying this stuff. Now the stick would represent the earth, air, fire, and water. The symbols I learned were all chemical because I saw al chemical symbols as I got older and realized that's what I wrote on the wall in my dream, But it didn't make much sense to me. I wasn't studying the occult at that point. The fact that the message in the dream of opening something that I can't close, burning the house down to rebuild now that the purification through fire, transformation, rebuilding, and the part about my mom crying in front of the fireplace, not seeing me crying over men. Well, I was raised by grandparents because she was out partying and running through boyfriends. What I didn't know until last year was before she had me, she was gang ared in a van in the most horrific way and had an abortion from it. And she had multiple abortions after that, and she admitted she wanted to punish every man she could because of what happened to her. The only reason I'm alive is my dad didn't believe in abortion. But she couldn't see me in the dream, much like the reality. The fireplace was unlit and cold in that dream. No spark, which is also next to the giant terra Cotta owl. Very lilith energy. In my opinion, Wow, that mom sounds like you know she has the experience and then turns into kind of a lit Lithian energy. The only reason I say that the owl showed up later in life is right before shit hit the fan did not dream the next day. Strange and significant experience I had was I had sleep paralysis. One was me waking up with a weight so heavy on my chest I couldn't breathe, and a guy that looked like he was made of green plasma that looked exactly like the logo of the Green Giant Frozen Peas. It was three feet tall and stopping on my chest. I thought I was going to die. And I couldn't hear the sound of the TV and my grandparents talking to each other from the den, and could see the light in the hallway, but I couldn't make out the sound. It was terrifying. I must have passed out after that, as I am not dead loll and I was wondering if the Green Man energy or pan or just a strange coincidence third not dream. I would get scared sleeping alone in my room and would get out of bed in the middle of the night and go to my grandparents room and climb between them to sleep. One night, I woke up and was off the bed, not on the side, but literally above the bed levitated. I couldn't move, scream or anything, and I could hear my grandpa snoring and my Grandma's breathing, but I was frozen about three to four feet off the bed. This is so vivid to me that I remember the pajamas I was wearing because I could see the little pastel purple from an animal print on my chest. As I was terrified, a female vote voice spoke. I couldn't see what was speaking at it was telepathic. It said, don't be scared, we aren't going to hurt you. There was also a male presence, but it felt more distant. That's all I remember from that night. But the next day I was playing in the living room by myself, and it's like I forgot what happened the prior night. And then I looked up at my grandparents' old rotary phone and suddenly remembered. And a strange thing was that it was like my brain had a script that kicked in. I can't explain it well. So I'm looking up at the rotary phone and it triggered a memory to come back, and in my mind, as if on a track, didn't put their thought. They told me that they were angels. But if they are angels, why would I be scared. I was looking up at this phone, and I couldn't have been older than five at this point, possibly six, but no older than that. After this, I had a sudden fear of running out of resources. I was terrified of wasting water, hearing an engine run and not being used to not being used drove me nuts, and the biggest change was the fear of insects and the sound of buzzing driving me to terror. Now the phone is a symbol of communication the thing, while the buzzing I'm still trying to figure out. I know when I started actively meditating a few years ago, I started hearing buzzing sounds, as if bees were flying around me. I'm wondering that if this had to do with that state of consciousness I was accidentally dropping into mind you Nothing this extreme happened again into my early thirties. I tried to tell my grandparents and my mom, and I was ignored, so I brushed it aside for decades. What I think happened, My best guess is that when I would cry for my mom, who wasn't around, cry for a normal family, something answered. I remembered trying to talk to God and ask if my parents would be together and be with them, and nothing answered. So I asked for anything to help me. I didn't know what that would even mean. Something did. Apparently, maybe I played under my great grandma's old oak tree among the mushrooms too much. I don't know. I'm going to send a second part in the email tomorrow as this took longer to write than I thought. Thank you so much, Winter and I hit the oak Tree without ever even reading your email. Sure, just saying what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Right, fucking weird dream the buzzy? Yeah, the buzzy. I find that weird.
Speaker 1: I hear a lot of reports of astral projection. They get this strong sense of buzzing in their head before they leave the body, right, so you know, they have this physical projection experience kind of like hovering over the bed and she can't move because she might be probably still attached to her body somehow. It's really hard to move around when you're still kind of attached to your body, and the buzzing sensation would definitely go along with that, and the voices too. I mean, if you're crying out for something to come and talk to you, especially as a child, something's going to be coming out to talk to you.
Speaker 2: So yeah, right, so sometimes even wondering like if you even created yourself asking for it, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know it's it's you know, for a child to feel that buzzing and then you know, go outside of the body and then make that association with the telephone and with bugs, it could be a terrifying experience that you don't fully remember. So going outside of the body, having that buzzing sensation, not being able to move around. Yeah, I can see why that would bring up that sort of sensation with the bugs and everything. This was a very interesting email. And we've got more from Winter York, so.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, we could use that. We use the other one for next week.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, these are great. I mean they all sort of meshed together. And the first one with the alchemical symbols right that she's drawing on the inside of this house and they're like, you're opening a portal that you can't close. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: What do these.
Speaker 1: Alchemical symbols have to do with a portal? And she was talking about the purifying fire, which is also very alchemical. Yeah, and having that that strong association there, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of alchemists will talk about that with the purification by fire.
Speaker 1: Right, Calcinatio. Maybe next time I'll pull out some of the alchemy books and go over some of the symbols in there. Would the easier that actually downloading pictures off the internet and trying to use for the.
Speaker 2: Show, right, Oh yo, at nine o'clock Robbie March. We got go coming on tonight, so people still too, you can jump over nine o'clock. We got Robbie Marks coming on to cover Adonna's. Should be a few of us there from the Rejects, so that should.
Speaker 1: Be fun, right, And this is a continuation of some of his other stuff. So if you're into his work on Kyberle and addis a donnas Is.
Speaker 2: That's exactly why he's doing it.
Speaker 1: You're right, yeah, absolutely, well, this has been good. We're right at thirty minutes. Guys, share the show. Hit that like button.
Speaker 2: It's free sending stories and I'll send you some, right, and if.
Speaker 1: You're interested in some of these prints, definitely send me a message at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we can get these set up to you. So I buying a website for it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you start selling to even to make the money back for the website.
Speaker 1: That right, so much of a markup. So if you want, if you're interested in some of my artwork, just email me and we'll set something up. So I'll let you know how much it's going to be with shipping and everything else, or if we can make a trade.
Speaker 2: Ye, all right, real quick, what age was winter in that email? I mean, in that dream? Did she mention?
Speaker 1: Yeah, these were about five to six years old, so she had no idea that these were like deeper symbols until much later.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, I just wonder. Oh yeah, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, really formative time and in a person's life, so you could see how these dreams would be very important to the rest of her life. And she didn't think about it again until thirties, so it's kind of a disconnect there. So next time, if you want to send me your emails at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will get those stories up and the stickers and posters out to you. So check that out. Thank you so much, and we'll see you again next time.