Speaker 1: Now it's time for the most exciting segment all the radio.
Speaker 2: On his guy.
Speaker 3: Day, Wow, I was a divisional yell.
Speaker 1: I got it was.
Speaker 2: I heard shell be coming for me.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: He brought me.
Speaker 1: He was like strong brought And that was his first time I heard once he gets warmed out, you're in trouble.
Speaker 2: I heard it.
Speaker 1: I did tell him. I defended you though. I was like, you know, if you want to be the man, you got to beat the man and the man. Well, let's keep the winning street going.
Speaker 3: Make Mandy oh and two because we're keeping track now, Ryan above the standings. Rick lewis, why no to start things yesterday? All right? Why did the guy get fired from the calendar factory?
Speaker 1: He missed too many days?
Speaker 3: He took a day off. So close, so close.
Speaker 1: Today's word of the day. Please It is a verb verb.
Speaker 3: It does not laugh out loud.
Speaker 1: It is lull long l o l l oh about means to kind of lay about, like loll about.
Speaker 3: Did you your OPPERA hang loosely, also to act or move in a relaxed or lazy manner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was one of my mom's favorite words. Wall swalling around today, Pep, I want to know why my vocabulary is what it is is because my mother always used words like that for the time we were like babies. She never talked to us like children anyway. Today's trivia question. In the Marvel Comics universe, what are the superhero aliases of the characters Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes. Bucky Barnes is the Winter Soldier.
Speaker 3: Well, he's also Captain America too at times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Winter Soldier typically Winter Soldier, and then of course you now and now see Falcon is also Yeah, he's Falcon, but he's also the American in America.
Speaker 1: Well, and the answer is Sam Wilson is Falcon and Bucky Barnes is the Winter Soldier, though both have taken on the mantle of Captain America before one TV miniseries, The Falcon and the.
Speaker 2: Winter Soldier, which was fish Pump right there, buddy.
Speaker 3: Damn, there you go.
Speaker 2: Ohd alert, birds are unite layers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you go on to a multiverse, can be anything anything, Okay, what.
Speaker 1: Is our jeopardy category?
Speaker 2: Not Marvel Heroes?
Speaker 3: No, express yourself okay. It can mean to tangle up or to growl viciously, especially with the teeth bared like an animal.
Speaker 1: Wait to tangle, tangle up, or.
Speaker 3: To growl viciously. I don't know what is to snarl?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, we're good now.
Speaker 3: This word means to put into words, begins with a part of speech, to put into words.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: What is too verbialize?
Speaker 2: These are hard?
Speaker 3: It gets even worse. What what is this category called express yourself?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay.
Speaker 3: To privaricate is to do.
Speaker 1: This many to lie nic it's prevaricate.
Speaker 3: Prevaricates, sorry, to signal to action or to que an actor from off stage with a forgotten line prompt that is carrast to imitate, or to deride. It was done to Jesus according to Luke twenty two to sixty three. That is also correct.
Speaker 2: I did not do not even find that one.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 1: I finally made it into the win column, the annual win column that apparently we have to have now to do. I mean, I'm one, oh sorry yesterday, and we started yesterday on the fifteenth for the year.
Speaker 3: But well, reset seven.
Speaker 2: I think you just count the wins. It doesn't have to be like I like to see people records. No, it's not just going to count my losses. I'm telling you that right now. And by the way, my idea it's like like like around the horn, where you're just like.
Speaker 1: Are you wanting a participation?
Speaker 3: I want to see in the records, So I want to see ri he's you know, eight and eight, or if Ryan's.
Speaker 1: I want to dispel the rumor that I win all the time, because everybody's like, you win all the time, Like, no, I really don't.
Speaker 3: I don't really don't be sure.
Speaker 1: What is my record right now? A rod one that is not winning all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, so but you know,