Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all right, Taco.
Speaker 2: You wanted to get the word out about your visit to Avolusia County coming up Friday afternoon. Yep.
Speaker 3: Going to be at a Modern Concepts home design center starting at two Grand Opening. Yeah, it's on Holly Hill right there off North Nova Road.
Speaker 2: Going to have a j r. R. Ticket?
Speaker 3: What's going on with tickets to like Metallica, the Offspring and Modern Concepts Home Design Centers given over nine thousand dollars in prizing away. Join me Friday started too, baby.
Speaker 2: We got an update on the golden toilet story. Saga, Oh God, the gold You know, the solid gold toilet that was stolen from the English palace which Winston Churchill was born in.
Speaker 3: This is this is Golden Toy update number three. I believe convicted the thief yesterday and an English courts despite the inability for officials to recover said stolen golden toilet because they believe it was cut apart, in sold sold.
Speaker 2: So yeah, at least one of the alleged thieves is now convicted thief. The others I guess will be facing their day in courts soon enough hasn't been sentenced yet. What do you think you get for stealing this solid gold toilet? What would you in Bob World Order speak? What would that sentence speak? The gabbl right over thehead? No, I mean if you're going to extreme of Bob World order bwo. But do they do it over there like we do here with depending on the value, because a solid gold toilet? What was that thing valued at? It was a lot? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I mean you're looking more time.
Speaker 2: It weighed ninety eight kilograms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, Kila.
Speaker 2: The value at the time was three point six million dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, he's getting he's getting a ride down the river.
Speaker 2: Gold just hit three thousand dollars an ounce. Somebody's got and you know.
Speaker 3: They got it discounted as hell too.
Speaker 2: You know, if he's if.
Speaker 3: He's fencing on off and scrapping it and cutting it down, they got it probably for like I don't know, two hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Have to thank our fine listeners for always looking out for stuff that they know will fit nicely. On this show, and we've gotten it happened again situation. It almost got buy me, but thanks to one of you getting me the heads up, I can now give you the details of this unfortunate it happened again. That's code speak for those of you who might be newer to and unfortunate on the job accident that ends in once demise.
Speaker 3: Now I saw this text come in and I can't picture what an augur is again. Oh god it he just did a hand signal to me. It's he's doing turns.
Speaker 2: Stuff over and uh cuts, slices, dices uproots. Give us this case is used in a chicken processing plant, so it's grinding everything. Yep, ladder that a worker was up on at two fifty yesterday morning, middle of the night wilst his balanced ass over tea kettle right into the augur with the chickens. And that's it for you. Okay, you're the boss man. That's uh, that's pretty Uh, Hey you're the boss. Is just gonna affect egg prices? Hey you're the boss man. What's your what's your call? I'm saying, First off, I'm home asleep, and you're gonna get this call because you're not there. So what's your call? What are you going to say to the manager m O D.
Speaker 3: Manager on duty that calls you and says, yes, uh, hey, hey, mister Lynch Uh, fred fell in the auger? What what should I do? That's a lot of ground up chicken in there. I mean, let's face it, this is probably just going to dog food or something. So can I Uh, I'm leaving it on the manager on duty.
Speaker 2: I never got this call. Goodbye. You make the decision? Do you move up the chain? Boy smail? So what do you what's your decision? Oh? Man, uh, you gotta stop. You gotta shut down and uh, you know, wait for the authorities to do their thing and.
Speaker 3: Then see he's the responsible one who's gonna be i know, for health and wellness and all that, and then the family is gonna miss him.
Speaker 2: Although you never know what's in a chicken nugget, parts and pieces in a lot of these places, so make sure those go to the nugget line.
Speaker 3: That's the dog food one. You know, Freddy's going to the dogs.
Speaker 2: Hey what are you eating him? Anyway? Yeah? Really is pieces? Stop. Thank you for the submission, by the way, whoever sent that our way, I appreciate that. Hey, so you've made a reservation for something and you come to learn it was unexpectedly canceled.
Speaker 3: Sucks right the worst if I'm saying, if it's something that's major, like I don't.
Speaker 2: Know your flight. Listen to this scenario. Traveler booked a hotel for an international trip to the Middle East through Expedia online right, got an awesome deal on the hotel. The hotel then strong armed the customer into canceling because the rate was too low for them to accommodate. Nope, Expedia got me there. I'm staying. So he reaches out to Expedia, the traveler and says, I'm being told by this hotel they're not going to honor the rate that you all locked me in confirmed and I paid for. They said, show up, go they will honor it. Oh hell no, am I going to the Middle East to it? And that's that's That's exactly where the traveler landed. He was like, I can't roll the dice and show up there have no room and you know, no on a wing and a press suck. So uh and again to the Middle East. Now to expedies credit. They did reimburse the traveler gave him some bonus credits for the hassle good. It's how does that even happen? Doesn't the hotel have to agree to the reduced rate for them to even third party? I don't know how that works. A load of crap. And then there's this lovely individual guy from Maryland, fifty four year old Christopher Crittenden, and I have the video of this incidents that happened at the UH gate of American Airlines flight that was boarding at Dulles International in the DC area.
Speaker 1: UH.
Speaker 2: Christopher was upset that he was put in the middle seats, so he did the logical thing and punched the dude who verifies your ticket as you're walking down the gangway there. The gate punched him right in the face. Floored the guy. Unacceptable, No reason for anyone to ever punch anyone peerod I don't care. Yeah, he's on the no fly list. Oh my gosh. That's that's unacceptable. That is really unacceptable. He needs to go to jail now. My question is this, He is on the do not fly. United Airlines has banned him from all future flights, and I'm assuming he's probably probably gonna end up being banned from flights period. But how is it the poor schlub's fault who stand there just looking at the tickets before you go on? How is it that it's not we all hate the middle seat? Yeah, you gotta look at this video, dude, I mean, he don't.
Speaker 3: I can't because I'd sound exactly. I'd be just like everybody the interview just discussed Facebook unacceptable. What are the airlines going to figure out? Just let's we get they're wading him out one by one. As you said, he's already banned from there and others will follow, so just keep waving him out.
Speaker 2: Now. I'm tired that the whole middle seat situation. Yeah, get rid of it. You got to figure something out here. They will. It's called charge of more for two seats, don't There has to be a solution of this. Come on from one w j r R, Orlando's rock station.