Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there. I was done.
Speaker 2: I wasn't dealing with them. The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned.
Speaker 1: Me away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us. And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were glowing red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps.
Speaker 3: Like it is waiting for me. And he begins to tell them that he saw a UFO.
Speaker 2: They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 3: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw.
Speaker 2: The top of the muzzle, noose and the eyes.
Speaker 1: As soon as I made eye contact with this thing. I don't like death.
Speaker 2: I like to take this time to welcome my guest tonight, Jeremy. Thanks for coming here and talking to me.
Speaker 1: My pleasure. Always a pleasure to hop on and talk paranormal to anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself before we dive into it?
Speaker 1: Sure? I am the host of Paranormal The New Normal going. I don't know how many episodes it long, but it's been three years so it's a lot of episodes at this point, and I'm also the co host of Maniaco Music Musics, which just topped one hundred episodes a couple months ago, So nice, I got both of them. The bunchos listen to I've Been Told.
Speaker 2: Nice, you reached out to me a while back, and it kind of got lost in the shuffle, like a huge influx of people emailing me, and I thought I responded back, and I reached back out to you. I was like, did I ever ever said something?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: No, So my apologies to that one, but glad to have you come on here tonight. Before we get into like, is there anything specifically as to why you are interested in the things you're interested in? Like what drew you to the paranormal?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean childhood fascination basically let me down the road to the paranormal. It I just want to know, want to know about things that science couldn't exactly prove. And from there it just ruin waned and grew and waned all throughout my life until other paranormal podcasts out there, like mine, all of a sudden sparked my interest yet again in paranormal podcasting. And oh my paranormal. And when it was time for me to start my own podcasts after leaving a group podcast, I just said, like, what do I know? And I'm like, I know paranormal. I've heard enough first hand experiences on podcasts and in books and online and everything else that I can for my own damn theories and sure people are going to love them. And I wasn't wrong, so it kind of worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of I always feel like something happens with somebody that triggers them to go down the pathway they go into, like especially when it comes to podcasting, because rarely does someone not have something of interesting they just start doing like paranormal activity stuff or any type of weird sort of podcast. Like I always feel like someone has to have something that pushes them in that direction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's always something, And I mean I joined another podcast of pop culture related nothing to do a paranormal and you know, it's just like, what what do I know? Like, I know, movies, but there's too many of those already. I know, TV shows, just too many of those already. I'm like, there's a lot of panormal podcasts, but I think I should compete in that realm, So let me go for it.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to start from the beginning and go right down into it.
Speaker 1: Beginning of what is that like?
Speaker 2: The concept the what I do on my show is like with the experiences you've had?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, okay, Well, I am one of those paroral lovers who was not experienced too much. Who you know, those who want to see don't see. But I basically had very no panel experiences until I reached my late twenties. I well, in the house I live in now in for twenty one and basically when we moved in, I had family up here helping me fix things up, and they were staying the night at the house. I was staying the night at the place I was already staying, just because why not. I actually have been sleeping, so watch sleep on the floor. I know, I'm a dick. I'm a dick. I know that. But basically, I the next day I came back to the house and they're like, they're like, some crazy shit happened here last night. I'm like, what do you mean? And I mean bog bog figures coming out of the bathroom when you're walking in just weird. Noises and sounds all night, and you know, fast forward about three months later. By that point, there's been more and more activity going on, being things, shadow people, all that good stuff, and we got some I found some panormal vestcators on Facebook to come into the house or it was Google, but I found panorma vestcators to come into the house, vocal ones, and they spent a good couple hours going around with the meters and everything else, and it turns out there are spirits here. I would find out a lot more detail on that over the next three years and on my podcast with mediums and psychics and all that. But that night, the only thing I really found out is that it was the husband and wife who originally own the house and built it, and that they were just here because we have kids, and they never have kids, so they like to watch the kids. Or at least that's I think that's a wife. I think the husband's just really attached to the house and his garage and his card park. But basically I was I my creepiest experience ever was that night, though. Uh the investigaires and I were in my Sun's room and we were they were they were asking questions of the spirit that was in there, and all of a sudden, I got the creepiest chills up my back as I'm talking about, like all the different improvements I've done the house if I bought it, And when I asked, they're like, ask the spirits something. I'm like, all right, I'm like, you like everything I've done to the house if I bought it, and I just hear the creepiest noise in my ear. It's like the tiniest whisper of a thank you. And they started snapping pictures of me at that point, and in the pictures like, I gotta find those pictures. I keep saying that for every podcast on. I got find those pictures. But in one of the pictures, in between my arm and my stomach, you can kind of see a face in between my arm my stomach and the pictures that people see as people don't, but you can kind of see a face at least I can. And I the biggest chills going down my back at that point. So I feel like that was my closest encounter with a spirit ever, Like it had to be. I never had that kind of primal, not fever, primal sense of something's not right. Going through my body right, So there's more, but I mean that was definitely the creepiest moment. We also had chickens and guinea hens in our back of our garage, and all of a sudden we started having chickens just keep dying, and we couldn't figure out why, Like we thought the guinea hens were possibly killed and them pushing them off like the rafters, and they just couldn't get their wings in time because it looked like they're flat like it really did, or like that they had a long fall and hurt themselves. But we got rid of the guinea hens and pickens are still dying, so we couldn't figure it out. Eventually, we moved the chickens out of the garage into uh shed turned cooped coop and they stopped telling all of a sudden at that point, nothing else is happening. And come to find out with a medium of my podcast later they were talking to the spirits in my house while they're on my show, and I guess he Rally, the guy who originally built the house said chicken stuff along in the house, hm, And I mean it's funny because they eat the e v P when they were here they can't pick up the word jungle. Spirit box, it can't pick up the word jungle. So I don't know if he was referring to the chickens as like being in a jungle, or that's where he was trying to like portray. I don't. I don't really get have spirit boxes work one hundred percent, so I'm not gonna lie about that. But it's just all weird coincidences that kind of happened, and they make sense when a medium explains it.
Speaker 2: I think the spirit boxes for me, it's strange in the sense that you just hear a bunch of random frequency like and it's so quick, you just hear bits and pieces. But then every once in a while it does pick out a word. So is it actually picking out a word from what these things are supposedly saying, or is it just randomly it's the one thing we end up hearing because it's something we're trying to hear, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, or is it just like a radio station like Limp said, they pick up on like off the wires or something like me or your hat like I don't, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know who invented the spirit box, but hopefully they patent it, because that's the one thing that seems to be the top of the paranormal world right now, is a lot of people using these spirit boxes and getting all these answers to things. And I would be afraid to try and do one around my own house because then I'd start getting paranoid if I started saying some shit to me that I didn't want to hear about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely creepy, and I mean and he definitely likes his garage, And that's definitely what part of the chickens was, because I mean, like our we put our dog in the back of the garage at one point because we were trying to find points in the house that like really keep her crate so she could sleep it like at night and not sure of the house. And we put in the back of the garage one night, and about half hour hour later, when she finally calmed down and stopped barking, we thought she like, you know, fell asleep, got used to it, whatever, And next thing you know, she's yelping like something's attacking her, and we go out there and opening her crate and she runs in the house bester than I ever seen that puppy run in my life. And I mean something that something in the back of the garage. I had to be creeping her out, had to be like haunting or harassing her. It's there's just And I used the podcast on the garage too for a while, like last was it? Yeah, like last summer and last We're like a good six months. I was out there from like the end of winter to summer, and tell you I'd be out there this time of night some nights and just seeing by the garage door, which is in the front the house like where I am now kind of, and I've been looking into the back of the garage all the time, and you get the creepiest freaking feeling and you feel like you're being watched, and it's not a pleasant feeling. I mean, we even at the best of my riiking master I worked with that at that point, we not safe. We didn't sage, but similar a similar thing, I forget what the heck should called it, but a similar thing we did to the house. My wife did the house while I was at work one day and that night I was podcasting out there, and the guess was a medium of some kind or a Clairvoid and she's she was just like, there's a lot of spirits right now just walking around behind you, looking like the stone. And I'm like, I explained what we did that day and she's like, oh, she's like explained it. She's like, yeah, there's walking around like they're zombies on the Walking Dead. I'm like, all right, let's that's something. I'm like, I guess from what I've been told. The most recent Joseph not Joseph Lettererdeck's way over there, guess I forget his name. I just had him on the show. It's actually funny because he was my version of wind up happening to us, because like I was supposed to have a mom back at twenty three, and it just never happened. And a year later he messaged me again on another platform and I was like, where are we supposed to record? At one point it was like a year later where we're supposed to record like a year earlier, just never happened, got lost in the shuffle, very thing. And he's like he told me the show. He's like, yeah, you have a male ghost, a female ghost, and two dog ghosts in your house. And I was like, that makes sense. The original owner had dog, and we had a puppy that died at a fourteen seventeen weeks old something like that, due to a kidney problem that I was born with. So it made sense to me. Two dogs and two human ghosts in my house.
Speaker 2: How old is your house?
Speaker 1: It was built in sixty eat for Ribally, Okay, so I mean for Matt Tuett, it's not super old. But still, I mean, just it's everything. All the spirits are here, we know their backstory, we know where they're fun. It's not like some of the houses in like uh sk Pierce Mansion that's in my town is been around for one hundreds of years and nobody knows all the backstories of the spirits that in that house. It's it's an attraction. It's just a wanted attraction at this point. But my house, I mean, at least everything can be explained. I like that kind of it doesn't live without fear because of that, because I know what's in my house, at least I think I do.
Speaker 2: I keep seeing I can tell what it is. It's a flag behind you through the window. But when you first started talking, I could see movement and you're talking about the spirit. I was like, I wonder. I was like, okay, and I can tell it was I just seen in the corner in the flag.
Speaker 1: But with that, with that storm system going through the country right now, it's very windy here again, so the flag out in the pole is going like crazy.
Speaker 2: It's blowing pretty bad out here. But I don't I've tried to sell proof this area as much as I can, and it's not as good as it needs to be, but it kind of does what it's supposed to do. So for the most part, I don't think it gets picked up. But it's pretty damn windy out here.
Speaker 1: Yea. Now it's it's starting windy again tonight. It wasn't that bad, but the weekend was actually decent. But but that basically for the most part. Surmise what de'stually funny because my reiki masher also told me that she sends something very dark in my house. She didn't want say anything bad it, but I happen to say on one of our sessions, I'm like, you know, I think there's something like darker in my house. My wife saw something and she's like She's like, I didn't want say anything, but she's like, I have sense a couple times. So there's something really dark in your house. And I was like, well, yet Northern mediums or psychond I have my shows. Ever picks it up, but they pick up the spirits, but they'll pick up the evil thing. I don't quite understand what it could be. I mean, it was grayish blackish in color. My wife said, so, I don't know if it's a show person or a rath of some kind, or I don't think it's a demon. I've been told. I mean she said she didn't think it was a demon when I when she uh was talking about it. But I mean it's something something I really don't know what it is. Maybe just a bad spirit, but I mean I've been I've been told my house is like a rest stop for spirits, kind of like a better trout, like like they like to stop in my house for a little bit and leave.
Speaker 2: But were you doing your podcast before you've moved in or is this after you started.
Speaker 1: I didn't start podcasting at all until like a month ater I moved in this house just because that's the way things lined up. I know that.
Speaker 2: The audience don't want to hear this again, but basically I was told the doings. Podcasts like this sometimes brings in.
Speaker 1: You're inviting in the energy. Yeah, I've been told that, and I I don't know. I mean, my wife also comes from a very haunted house in the Bridgeware Triangle. So we might have brought things up here from her. Every time we go visit her house, the house down there, we might go bring we might we might be bringing something back with us. Who knows. It's possible, but it's I mean, it's my life now, and I yeah, I don't live in fear of it. I don't. I'm not. Nothing scares me about it. It's just how wife is at this point, and I'm not going to be scared of it. I'm not gonna let it patrol me like it's They're not pulsar guys by any damn means. They're not slamming cabinet doors, they're not throwing things all around the counters like. No, they just are kind of non living roommates. That's where to put it.
Speaker 2: I've built this, well, I didn't build it. I've built the inside. What I'm in is a one of those lofted barns, little cabins or whatever they have like sheds it's got a front porch on it, and I closed everything on the inside of it. Behind me used to be the two big doors, and I closed it off and I tried to make it into the recording studio. So anything that I have, it's not in my house anymore. So I'm trying to contain whatever this is because we're not attached to the house. It's like its own little thing. So my thought process was, if I'm inviting things in, then they're contained out here. If that's how it works. I don't know how any of that stuff actually works or not, but that was my idea, is to try and trap it here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really know how any of it works either. I have my theories, but like I mean, I believe for a long time, the old supernatural allure of they can only haunt where they died, like that was my thing. Is that going home where they died. I mean, no, I thought that's not true. Eventually, after enough people call me it's not true, Like I leave it. That's not that's a picture. You Ghosts cannot standing where they don't want to. They can go anywhere they want to most of the times, unless I mean, unless they're bound somewhere. I guess by some by some force. There's a lot of different ways that could happen. I guess, but I don't. I am not one hundred percent of ghost Encyclopedia, so I don't know all the answers to this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for me, I think it's personally weird to think that they're bound to anything. But some people say, oh, they're bound to they're haunting your property. It's like, why are they bound to like imaginary lines? Like if they're stuck to like your property, who's to say that the next spot over five feet of that means if I step over into the other side of the road, they can't follow me because it's not my property anymore. Like, I don't understand how any of that works.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think they are balanced sometimes by agree even say man in life. I think they are balanced sometimes by live humans, whether it be some kind of voodoo, do white magic, black magic, what have you. There's there's gotta be ways they have abouting things, I'm sure, So, I mean, there's different ways.
Speaker 2: There's all sorts of weird stuff out there that I don't really know how to take some of it because I try to remain skeptical a lot of the time. So for me, it's I don't want to jump down the rabbit hole of everything's paranormal, everything's a ghost, everything's a demon. Everything exists. And now I try and look for the rational explanations. But at the same time, it's hard to do that when some of the things that you can find or something that there's no explanations for.
Speaker 1: I started my podcast with my little Literally the idea for me starting my podcast was, Okay, everybody that tells me has an experience, I'm gonna try to play a skepticon and I'm gonna and that's what I'm gonna do in this podcast. I'm gonna try be a skeptic on every experience somebody tells me. Now, twenty episodes in, I stopped trying because it just it wasn't happening. It wasn't happening. I have a couple of them. Yeah, sure, I had questions that maybe me seem unbelievable. But after a while I'm was like, I we don't even know what to ask. I'm like, dud, just nothing you said makes sense. So it's not I can't prove it to be anything else. Like, so it just there's nothing. When something is unexplainable, you have to go with the most logical answer, you know, if that's unbelievable, so mm hm, it's it's science. It's science in a way, and that's I would go through the freaking whatever you call it, the uh well, hypothetical laws or what they're called it. It's been a while, but that's cool. Yeah, I know it's meaning.
Speaker 2: It's it's hard to explain to people that don't have experiences, though, and convince them of something like for me, not having any sort of an experience, I would not believe ninety nine percent of the stuff that people tell me. This Since I've had my own stuff, it's kind of like I could see it being a possibility just because I've now had experiences about stuff. So for me, it's it's almost like I can I don't want to say that I believe everything, but at the same time, it's like a lot more easier to believe it since you've had your own experience to.
Speaker 3: Go along with it.
Speaker 2: It almost validates the things that people are saying.
Speaker 1: I never had that problem. I I did to day. Still I've had bigfoot experience or dogma experience, but I believe in them whole, hardly one dred percent that they're real. Even before I talk to people who've seen Bigfoot or have deb with Bigfoot, and before I was in all these groups on Facebook whe people tell their experiences. I always, since I was a child, I believed in Bigfoot because it made I was a smart kid, and it made sense. Be just because just because we can't prove an animal exists, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We didn't know gorillas existed until the nineteen fifties. I think it was when we finally proved that the natives, and now I forgot we're telling the truth about this giant manlike creature. Yeah, I mean this is just because we haven't improved true as me, it's not true. I mean, that's that's the hip hop, that's the fasis right there for the paranormal.
Speaker 2: This is what's funny about me. I actually have seen what people would consider a dog man, but I don't necessarily believe in dog man. So I've seen it, and yet I still trying to write it off as something else because from my mind is like it shouldn't exist, so I just don't accept that it does.
Speaker 1: I mean that's kind of into my show even, But why do you think it can't exist? Why do you I mean a new bis rugaroo. All these mythological tales are talking dogs.
Speaker 2: That I bring that up to, and I want to talk about people like I know the history, I know the lore of the werewolf trials and everything else. I'm actually filming a documentary about this stuff because where I'm at there's been a lot of were wolf sightings. People call them were wolves, itse like nowadays they're called dog men. There's been recent stuff. I've got foot track like footprints from a very large canine here recently, and then a lot of people say, oh, it's just bear, you saw a bear.
Speaker 1: Well, footprints don't line up, no way.
Speaker 2: It's not even the footprints like bears don't have big bushy tails.
Speaker 1: Dogs do. Yeah, I mean they have what they will knocked like knobbed cat. That's about it.
Speaker 2: Everyone wants to use the bear like a bear with mange, bear with mange, and it pisses me off because guys, yeah, I get that, I'm not stupid, Like I know what a bear looks like and I know what a canine looks like. And for me, everything looked like a large black wolf of anything like. It didn't have the hands or anything like that. It literally had paws. But it is just a normal looking dog, except it stood up like a human and walked off on two legs in a weird, funky way of walking off.
Speaker 1: But there's a famous there's a famous song. There's a well not famous, but there's a well known song in the paranormal community about a similar occurrence that someone saw. So, I mean it's I believe it. I mean in Boos, I mean, God, go back to the epic of Gilgamesh, his best friend inky Do. Yeah, was either a dog man or a fucking bigfoot. I don't care what anybody tells me, but.
Speaker 2: I actually one of my first episodes, I think it's episode thirteen, we actually talked about that and Inky Do, the guy that I had talked to, he said that he one believed that it was a bigfoot because the way it's described and everything else is like a a wild man, a hairy man type creature. So to me, it sounds like a bigfoot.
Speaker 1: I mean, throughout mythology of all cultures, there's so many things that point to these creatures possibly being real. I mean, do I believe in I mean, do I believe in the Do I believe like they said in ancient Greece and ancient Rome, like about fay and fairies and that whole realm? I mean, yeah, to some degree, I can believe, because I've heard enough experiences. But that's less believable than the fact that there could be bigger creatures out there than us, set could literally destroy us if they wanted to, if they could organize. So I mean, it's I don't know.
Speaker 2: I struggle with it because if they're a flesh and blood type thing, then why are there no bodies And where's the evidence. At at some point someone's going to run one over. There should be a dead one somewhere. Someone shot one, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean bigfoot had been shot and buried by humans and then they go back to show their friends and the body disappeared, which means either the big foot are smart enough to bury their own and to hide the bodies from where humans could find them, or be they're all terrestrial and when they die, the body goes back them to mention they're.
Speaker 2: From I'm friends with someone that is a very big, flesh and blood type of a bigfoot and the whole wu side to it and everything else, Like I would probably lean more that way, but I hear both sides of it. And then you got these people that want to believe that there's just an undiscovered primate, and I do not necessarily believe it's an undiscovered primate. I used to, but there's too many weird instances that happen. But then you find out where the person who originally started all of the weird stuff and the paranormal aspect to it beforehand it was and there was never any of that. But I'm not saying it's not possible because people are experiencing something. So what I actually lean towards is what if Bigfoot is just something that we've manifested and becomes whatever we keep thinking because it takes the shape of whatever is the popular belief among itself, almost like an eggergre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like gollum mob freaking my god time, I guess like a gollumn kind of but uh, it's like that's the word I'm trying to come to come to mind here. But no, I mean, see, you're not the first person to bring the Memphis manifestation theory up put to me, and I I hate it. I I don't want to. I don't want to think it has any Roman possibility, but I I'm not naive enough to believe it doesn't have possibility. I just I hate it because I mean, I'm like, I was like you. I started off Flesh and Blood. For a long time, gigant Pithecus theory was my theory. I freaking loved it and I thought it was accurate. But then people started my show. People in my show really started pushing the utraterrestrial theory on me, and I was like, I don't know. But then I'm for my own theory because you know I do well. I keep saying I want to write a book about my theories and publish it. I think it would be a best seller internal me with one hundred percent, But because my my theories are elaborate and freaking insane sometimes, but they make sense and that's why they're my theories. But the ultraustural thing I got thinking on and I'm like, what if? What if big but altructural? That? What? That's their oragin story? They're all trustrial begin with what if some of them have been on earth so long that they their spirits kind are I guess their souls kind of, for lack of a better word, kind of shifted. And what if there became a clan, a kind of a clan or a breed of Earth bigfoots that are what Patterson Gimlin filmed, and what if there are, because I mean, everybody knows there's two, there's multiple different species of bigfoot technically that we know about, supposedly, And what if not all of them are ultraterrestrial one of them, some of them are what if some what if the mix? What we have aultratrestoilds, we have extratrush fields, and we have Earth power ones. Who knows? Maybe this is an intelligent race that freaking spread out through the galaxy and through the dimensions before humans were a thing even and the ones that got left on Earth were the stupid ones. Who knows.
Speaker 2: I mean, at this point, everything I'm not going to say is right or wrong because I don't know. I don't think anyone really knows. It's all just kind of a guessing game.
Speaker 1: But we, as as I say my show constantly, we don't know. And that's the point of this is we don't know. If we knew, we wouldn't talking about as much because we would read on the answer.
Speaker 2: I always tell people, if there's ever someone that comes up and tells you they're an expert in any of this stuff, to take it with a grain of salt, because there's no experts, because there's hardly any proof of anything.
Speaker 1: Well, I like to say, I'm an expert in the fact that I don't know shit. It's basically it, and and that's there is proof, though it's just because I was talking to Leslie and Stephen Shaw UFO experts.
Speaker 2: I don't even know my name, but yeah, they're about on my show a year or so ago.
Speaker 1: Saying they did their rounds about a year ago when his book was coming out. But they were telling me about this scientist in California or Oregon somewhere around there. And she has samples of a urine from a lake when she was where she was testing for different species urins in a lake for some reason I don't know, I guess for a population type thing. But there's a primate urin in that lake that cannot be identified. And she also has hair that cannot be identified to any known creature. I mean, she has two to big things of proof. And she's trying to get somebody in the government to let her actually publish something, because you know that's that, you know, that's one of reason that we don't admit that they puts real. It's won't let them. The government freaking knows. Nobody's don't tell me. I'm wrong with that. The government knows, Teddy Rose about freaking added dealing with a big pop for god sitting, the government knows.
Speaker 2: I think that if they are real, the government does know, indeed, because I think there's a reason that they don't want people to know. And I don't necessarily I know a lot of people toss out the whole notion of it will uproot everything like the park systems, like logging, all sorts of stuff, wild life protections, all sorts of different type of endangered species acts. I think there's more to it than that. I don't think it's just that. I think there's a lot more to it than that. And I think it's because, again, if these things are real, and like what you're saying is if there are from a different plane of existence, like a different reality, a different dimension, that's part of the reason why they don't want anyone to know, because in that kind of confirms some other things or way that they're not ready to you. Like, basically, your whole aspect on religion has to shift, and I think that's where the struggles come from one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I mean, the governments have been controlled by religion as a most Hey Litsten on my show now, I hate organized religion with a passion. I have nothing against people who are religious or spiritual, I have nothing against you, but organized religions I hate the heads of them with a passion because they've been controlling governments for millennia, and that is the reason we don't know everything we should know as humans. I mean, I always say, if the zombie apocalypse happens, I am going to the freaking Vatican basement and I will be staying there until I die reading things that I've been wait waiting my whole life to find ou are true. So it's the way, It's just the way it's gotta be. I one of my co homes from my previous show. Actually, we do a Winchester Wednesday special on my show now, but well at least is on Wednesdays. We don't qud on Wednesdays. But basically, like he said, it was already together, Like if joy Pokolch happens, we gain our families and we're all going to the bat again because ain't nothing getting in there, and we'd have a lifetime of reading about all the things we talk about and how they really exist.
Speaker 2: You'd have to get all the way to the Vatican, though.
Speaker 1: Get a damn boat. I'm find with that. Get me a damn boat I'll sail.
Speaker 2: I years back, me and my friend actually had a prepper plan. Not so much we prepped anything, but we used to work at a warehouse and we already had a plan of how we were going to fortify this warehouse because we had all these metal racking things, so we're going to fortify everything with the racks. We had the trick keys of the big box trucks. We had all sorts of stuff there, and we had tons of packing peanuts that were made from a corn starch and they were edible. I was like, well, we've got so many of these. We can survive on cornstarch packing peanuts for several years.
Speaker 1: But would you want that is the question.
Speaker 2: But no, But in worst case scenario, that was our battle twin.
Speaker 1: If it's it was easy, damn packet to answer each other. At that point, you gotta be like, all right, I got damn p nuts, but but I don't know. I mean, it's there's so much in this world we don't know. It's scary. I mean, and I and look out how long it took them to admit that UFOs are real from what nineteen forty two and Roswell till twenty twenty and so literally fifty eight years, actually not fifty years without am I saying, uh, like sixty eight years, seventy eight years.
Speaker 2: It took come to maybe seventy years almost like they and.
Speaker 1: They they didn't want to admit, Oh it's weather balloon. Yeah, my answer to weather balloon. I've talked to people who have chunks of the Roswell saucer and they showed me the pieces. They don't look like normal metal down on Earth for God's sake, I mean, it's no I've seen the proof, like Roswell really happened. I don't care who says it didn't Roswell happen. There are so much proof. There's there's been experts in my show on extrassual Life, and if you listen those episodes, it doesn't commit you, then I don't know what you need because unless you want one to come shake your hand.
Speaker 2: Now, I definitely think something happened at Roswell. I never believe that.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 2: This is where I struggled with Roswell. Why did they say that a UFO crashed and the next day they retract the statement. They allowed it to go out the first time, but they didn't say ufo. They called it a flying saucer because that was what the term was that was being pushed out there because of Kenneth Arnold a few months prior or not even if any think it was a few weeks prior, they used the term that they got a flying saucer. But no one ever really said that this thing was a saucer. There's pieces, so who even knows what it actually looked like.
Speaker 1: But well, I mean that's what the farmer, that's what the initial farmer who founded to say it looks like as a flying saucer, too, right, And I mean I've actually I know people, I've known people who I try to get in my mind show I couldn't like he just wasn't responding to me, even though he was on a lot of my friends podcasts. I'm like, what the hell, but the grandson of the original farmer from Roswell, he's me his rounds on a few podcasts. People have friends with it. I'm just like, I was trying to get my mind show so bad. But I think he stopped guessing at that point. I don't know if he was getting threatened or what.
Speaker 2: But I mean I actually had someone in contact with Jesse Marcelle's grandson and I never did get a follow up with it, so I don't know whatever happened with that. I probably should actually try and get him on My thing is like he's the grandson of the guy that was holding the stuff in the photo, but at the same time, like he wasn't around at that point. His grandfather's been dead for thirty something years, his dad's been dead. Like it's how much do they really know at this point or are they just going to make the round because they want to talk about stuff to be popular.
Speaker 1: I mean, are or maybe their granddaddy tell the stuffhen they were young about what happened. Grandfathers like to talk to the grandsons about stuff they don't talk anybody else about. Trust me. I mean, I've my grandfather told me things about the experienced the World War Two that he didn't tell anybody about until it didn't mean my brother gave along. So I mean it's secrets sometimes passed down when you're a grandparent because you don't go much longer to live and you know it and you don't give a shit anymore. But I don't know, it's just it's and I pat you, I actually had you folk experience. I just shit out finally because down that house in the Bridgewar's Ryangle, me and the what me and the then girlfriend that wife and the kids were and her kids were going in the house in the backyard at night. It was getting pretty dark out and we're on the back porch and steps on Sis and he's like, hey, dad, why why are those stars moving? And I'm like looking up, I'm like stars, don't what the oh? Yeah? Uh? Seven or eight stars not star sides, but star looking things moving information through the sky. Like you know, you can't see stars move with your blind eye, So they were actually moving at the speed the blind eye can tell they're moving, and they were all moving the same direction in information, like a straight line basically, And it looked like seven or eight UFOs from what I could tell, and like I was just like, I got my kids back inside just in cage. I'm like, I don't know what the hell they're doing up there. I don't want to know. Let's just getting inside. But if I had a telescope, I would have got out and looked. But I didn't. And I mean the area I limit now is a huge UFO hot spot. And you stand in my back, you stay in my back other night walking the dogs, and like while they're going back theom, I'm looking up the sky and there are definitely some things out there that don't look like stars, don't look like planes, that look like anything we know of.
Speaker 2: Did you guys like a bunch of the drones?
Speaker 1: O real? No, I mean only my name only my neighbor's drone. And I haven't seen that in a while either, But.
Speaker 2: We had drones here. There's been drones all over the place again. I guess just yesterday someone I know saw something again right by the Indiana, Ohio line. And they're not like small drones, are actually pretty large drones. Some people said they've been like almost twenty foot. That's that's a pretty big drone.
Speaker 1: I feel like that. I feel like the drone thing is more government raid.
Speaker 2: That's what I was leaning at too, is I don't think there are anything other than our own personal stuff out here.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like maybe maybe it's the government lining up for all these deportations and trying to like get information through drones. Like maybe, I don't know. That's just one thought to keep in my head. Today. I was watching the news. But because they talked about the drones today and they talked about the deportation, there's something like maybe shoo, maybe two of these things are connected. But I don't know. I I'm not for me to what the government does, and nor do I really want to be.
Speaker 2: I try not to pay much attention to this point because everything's a big shit show in general.
Speaker 1: Oh it is. It's I I don't even like watching the news. Just happen to be waiting for my doc's office, and there was nothing else. I didn't have the remote. I couldn't do anything about it.
Speaker 2: When the news is on, I don't believe it anyways, So.
Speaker 1: I believe they're lying, that's all.
Speaker 2: I somehow think it's all doom and gloom. The only thing they put out there is what they want you to believe into, and it's never anything good. Very rarely do you see any good things happening on the news, So they want you to think the whole world's gone to hell in a handbasket for some strange reason.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just it's creepy. It's it really is creepy. But I don't know what to believe anymore. I really don't.
Speaker 2: It's just, well, is there anything else you'd like to discuss? If not, we can probably wrap this one up. There's a few things that I was trying to do tonight before I have to get up and go to work in the morning, but I want to make sure we got able to get on here and talk.
Speaker 1: Well. Uh, actually yes, something one of my pair of topics and I always like to get pains on when people are well versed in paranormal where's your theory? I'm living dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: I wish one that they were real, and I have some in my backyard. If you believe the chickens are dinosaurs because of a lot of people say they've descended from that. But I know in Australia there's been stories of what people consider like raptors and then there's Michilimabamba in the Congo. I would not be surprised if there's not somewhere in the vastness of a jungle or even underwater, that there's some sort of relic, because they thought the Sela canth was extinct, and here it is still alive after ninety million years or whatever. I could see something like that, it's still existing.
Speaker 1: But and there's there's a tribe in Peru that worships raptor like creatures that live in the woods. And I mean, let's not forget thunderbirds. Yeah, they're just terrid actoles. There's actually some in New Guinea. The people have reported seen and I've seen videos and I was like, it looks like it's just a bird to me. But they're they think they're terodactyls. They're like, I mean, rely large, like who knows, who knows what's out in those damn jungles. I'm I'm I'm a I'm a proponent of hollow earth theory, and I mean not flat earth, and I say flat Earth flatter earthers, But I am a proponent of hollow earth theory. Basically, the idea of what came out of I mean it's been around for a long time, basically the whole like you know, during the Center of the Earth land the Lost Conks Island. Have my idea, I'm like cave systems throughout Earth. I'm a proponent of that. I mean, the Americans went on the Spire requests through the caves in North America and they're the only ones who ever went our way through that were human. And who knows what's down there? Maybe that will explain ninety nine percent of the crypts we have on Earth, and that may it explains where they live. I first stories of dragons and mines in Pennsylvania. If you look at the map of all these cave systems, the missing four to one dots are all right above these cave systems. Mean, I'm a huge proponent of the horror system, and I think the explains living dinosaurs some degree. I think they have a place to travel through and hide.
Speaker 2: I've mentioned this before and I will always. This will be the hill that I die on. The movie The Descent? Are you familiar with that? They came out about twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: I know of it.
Speaker 1: I can't say everyone I actually watched it, but I know of it.
Speaker 2: They went into a cave system. Sorry for if you don't want to be spoiled audience, you can skip now, but cave system. And they come across these pale humanoid that lived in the cave and for me it was like pale crawlers and what people call rakes. I was like, well, that's basically based off the pale crawlers. And then even in the Native Americans that call them Windo goes, they're different. But if the descriptions of the original Windog was a pale humanoid person is more of a spiritual thing. But let's just take all a spirit aspect out of it. What if the things that people are seeing are all the same things like your dover demon. What if like a pale crawler, your parallel crawlers, your Windo Goes like all these other things, And if you look at the areas that they're usually spotted in, it usually is somewhere around caves. You have your Kentucky goblins around the cave systems. Like all these things still start to point around to the possibility that things are coming from the cave system. Then you mention in the four one one. I've said this before, like if you look and you take that map. You look at your map of cryptid sidings, you look at your map UFO sidings. They all line up. Where people go missing is around the cave systems, where all these random cryptid sightings are too yeper.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's why. I mean, I believe it's all relate. I truly do. I mean, I was watching a Missing four one documentary and I kind of like put all together in my head, like ten years ago. I'm like, wait a minute, I'm like, if A cann exit B and be connext to C and C canext to E. Holy shit. Yes, I'm like, this explains it all my cave systems. And then I heard how Earth theory a couple of years later, and I'm like, oh, that even adds to it. I'm like, on Earth, yeah, Like why wouldn't it be? I mean, why is there so much literature about people trying to get to the center of the Earth. It's obviously, it's just it's all based on some theory or idea. It's not just random people are the idea of a story. Never again, like, let's go to the center of the Earth, because you know it's all magma. We're gonna die and burn death. Let's go all right, Like, no, there has to be some bases on this theory. I mean, where the hell did they even come up with the idea for Jordy center of the Earth, the original Like where to HG. Wells come up with it.
Speaker 2: There's a story of Admiral Bird where he supposedly flew I thing it was over Antarctica and he saw his opening that took him down there and like he's seen stuff flying out of it.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: They claim that's not true, but they claim a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: It's not true by my conspiracy bracket on my show, Antarcha's secret base is one of the options for that reason, because there's Antarcha's there's something there, there's something. Why is nobody? Why are regular citizens of any country now that on it? That's what I said.
Speaker 2: And then people tell me like, well, you can sail down there. I was like, yeah, you can, you can take a cruise if you've got the money, But you still can't go anywhere down there, And they're like, well there's nowhere to go. So it's like you still have to have an actual permission from your government to actually go there. Like yes, they take cruises around Antarctica, but you're not getting off at Antarctica and you don't see anything. You're just flying around, you sailing around the coast of it in certain spats.
Speaker 1: I mean, you could get off there if you want. If you want to get shot, then go ahead, But I mean I don't want to get shot. So I mean, there's arm guards in Antarctica. There's been pictures of them.
Speaker 2: So it just doesn't make sense as to why the world can't get a longer agree on anything. But they all signed this treaty to leave Antarctica alone. That to me is the biggest red hearing I've seen.
Speaker 1: I believe it was signed. Actually, there was a conference, the Viana Conference after World War Two. I was told that by a woman whose father was in the military during that time, that there were a lot of different extraterrestrial species president at that conference. But they all came in with their human escorts and they were in disguises until they got in the building, and that building was shot off to the public that day.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that one.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my god, I forget the name of the guests in the name of the episode completely, but the title of that episode has something to do with raptors in World War Two. So if you want us to do a good episode, oh my god, I literally, I literally want speechless flair a good two minutes in that show, or I couldn't think of anything to say. I was just draw drops speechless. If you watched the video on YouTube, like I was just Yeah, most shocked have ever been in my life. I got that show, and I believe every word woman was saying because I could see in her eyes she believed herself so and she didn't. She seemed very intelligent, so I believe everything she was saying. The military hides a lot of things, so I wouldn't doubt a lot of it.
Speaker 2: I understand part of the reason why things aren't put out there. I don't think we need to know every little thing that goes on. I don't think our minds are capable of that. I don't honestly think I come off as a hypocrite sometimes I think taxation ist stuffed, But at the same time I understand the point of what it's for. Like, yes, we need roads, we need bridges, we need to pay for kids to go to school, we need to pay for the like I understand the point of all of that stuff. But it's still pisses me off. I see how much money goes to the government.
Speaker 1: Oh, trust me, every time my boss has asked me, well, how'd you like that quarter bonus? How'd you like that your end bonus, I'm like, it was great before taxes took a quarter of it, right, So it's like, I mean, it's yeah, it's horrible. Taxes are freaking horrible. I mean, oh, you paid a lot of money for this house, like a couple hundred grand, but we still got taxed you for the land every year at least.
Speaker 2: No, even though it's completely paid off, you're still have to pay your property taxes. Otherwise we're gonna take it from you and.
Speaker 1: Your school tax if you live in one of those areas that I don't.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there's always something.
Speaker 1: But it's I don't know. I don't know anymore. I mean, eventually, I think a lot of the answers I've been told the next seven years are gonna be interesting, and I'm kind of downing to see what happens.
Speaker 2: So I know, and I don't want to say it because it'll get me in trouble, especially with certain filters. But there is a quote unquote event happening in the next couple of years that will be uh eye opening for a lot of people, and a lot of things out there claiming that might not happen now because people are talking about I was like or it was all bullshit.
Speaker 1: It'll happen if it's meant to happen, It's going to happen.
Speaker 2: When twenty twenty seven is a year that is supposed.
Speaker 1: To happen, so I've stid that too.
Speaker 2: So he's still got You've got two years to go, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: Then there's some actual competent people in the politics now, so maybe it all happen actually and be right. But we'll see.
Speaker 2: We can probably wrap this one up before we do the let everyone know the name of your show and where they can find you.
Speaker 1: Of First, Jemmy brings the politics and the show gets wrapped. I don't like the politics anyway, but yes, I mean, if you want to hear more of my theories or other crazy things, I like to say, UH, check out there normal three years were that so is free to watch listen to. Uh. I am usually put up live by a guy on Facebook named Squatchy large Foot. I don't know who or what this creature is. He swears he's a big foot that was evolved by our art curry. Yeah, I can't say today, but by some grays and our carryers. There we go and he swars his elders Tom to speak English. So he likes to post about my podcast and put it out live on Facebook, the Squatchy large Foot. Go check it out, and uh find me on Twitter and Instagram as a duck little bastard, and you can find me on YouTube as either Nacle music. Music is reparantal to normal. All video All episodes are on their video forms, so check them out. Watch to watch great interesting guests. So but check it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you send me a link to your stuff in an email, I'll put it in the show notes for anyone listening. But I can do that well, Jeremy, it's been a pleasure talking to you, man.
Speaker 1: Pleasure to brother ain time. And you're always welcome to come to my show for episode two if you want so, I might take you up on that.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tales Podcast at gmail dot com or go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Make sure to follow me around on all the social media's and just remember truth comes at a cost. Are you willing to pay the price?
Speaker 3: Heard story last night about something alert along the woodline, huge foot, princh, strange lights in the sky. They claim it's nothing, but I know they light it sees your laughing to laugh in my face. But something about this makes me say, what if it's real?
Speaker 2: What if they knew?
Speaker 3: What if the answers are coming from you, spending stores, wasting my time? Hearing boy it says, is it all in their minds? They can call me crazy, but I just want them through.
Speaker 1: What if it's true? What if it's real?
Speaker 3: What if it's true?
Speaker 2: What if the worlds not what we knew?
Speaker 3: Jim for tell, blend me a story that starts where the lodge is. What if it's real?
Speaker 1: What if it's true?
Speaker 3: The answers are, They're waiting for you. They see if the dog man walking, or maybe a'm offman flights. I love the fairy giants hidden beneath the lies. They say, it's just stories, it's all may believe.
Speaker 1: The fairy tale is for the.
Speaker 2: Things we can't perceive.
Speaker 1: They won't keep us blindly, They won't to break our wheel. But I'm not buying it.
Speaker 3: I'm not swallowing another pill forespent poison. The lies were made to what if.
Speaker 1: The truth could set us free?
Speaker 3: The alien signals traveling through time, secret space programs are racing their minds.
Speaker 2: They call them crazy, But I just need some fruit. What if it's true?
Speaker 1: What if it's real?
Speaker 3: What if it's true?
Speaker 1: What if the worlds not? What we do?
Speaker 3: Till Foil tells, believe me.
Speaker 1: In worry that starts where the logic is.
Speaker 3: What if it's read?
Speaker 1: Or what if it's true?
Speaker 2: The answers are waiting, They're weighing for you.
Speaker 1: They live, We all been diving. The signs are there if you open your eyes.
Speaker 2: The aliens criptics Demon's ghost.
Speaker 1: The Hipple them two.
Speaker 2: What if it's me?
Speaker 3: Or what if it's true?
Speaker 1: What if it's raal?
Speaker 3: What if it's true? What if the world's not? What wait to do?
Speaker 1: And Foil tells fer me a story that starts where the logic what if it's rain? What if that's true?
Speaker 2: The answers are waiting, They're weighing for you.
Speaker 3: It's all in our heads.
Speaker 1: It's all in our binders. These voices can be silenced.
Speaker 2: The truth must rise tiple tail.
Speaker 1: It's fulling me.
Speaker 2: What if it's reading, What if it's true,