Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: What else is going on? Time four? What's happening? Wow?
Speaker 1: Almost stocks plunging for a second straight day. You know this after President Trump's global tariffs have now impacted really almost every country. China talking about hitting back, not just talking about it hitting back. Overnight, the Dow has been down twenty one hundred points on Wall Street NASDAC over nine hundred points. Today, SMP five hundred has been down over five percent. We talked to experts throughout the week and earlier in the show that said, you know, while the administration Trump may be betting on the long term effects of this tariff plan, reinvigorating the economy and really doing great things, but the stock market does not play the long game right now. They're betting on a lot of uncertainty in coming weeks and months and years based on this. They can't look on Wall Street to forty years down the line when manufacturing moves back to America and things are made, if that's going to be the endgame, if that's what's going to happen, They don't do that.
Speaker 2: They don't forecast that far out.
Speaker 1: So that's what you're going to see, and you're going to see it probably into next week. And we just don't know how long this is going to go on. Probably as long as the uncertainty goes on. Maybe if the President is successful in bringing people to the table and making deals different countries, different trade partners, maybe you'll see a little bit of a stabilizing but not status quo, not the way things are right now. There are big storms impacting central United States from Texas to Indiana. A powerful storm that's a different parts of the country this week is stalling, but it's going to bring life threatening floods from Ohio Ohio Valley down to Louisiana and Texas. They say this weekend they have these storms have devastated multiple states. Tornadoes in Mississippi, excuse me, Missouri, Tennessee, Arkansas.
Speaker 2: At least eight people have been killed.
Speaker 1: We saw stories about debris being carried five miles there in Missouri.
Speaker 2: Indiana.
Speaker 1: We had thunderstorms that lasted five minutes yesterday here in California. Speaking of California, Governor Gavin Newsom is distancing himself in California again from President Trump urging international trade partners to exclude products from any retaliatory measures levied against the US as a result of the new tariffs, and Newsom says his people will now pursue their own strategic trade relationships with international trade partners.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't that interesting?
Speaker 1: So Newsom's going to call up China and say, hey, let's get our own trade deals going on. I say it's in an effort to protect its manufacturers, workers, farmers, businesses, supply chains man. If Newsome successful with this, that would be something for him to hang his hat on. He says that the state leads the nation number one state for agriculture and manufacturing.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 1: He says, it's our workers' families and farmers who stand to lose the most from the Trump tax hike and trade war. So they say that they're going to try to find job creation and fields that are reliant on international trade. We'll see more than forty percent of California imports come from Mexico, Canada, and China. Several vehicles caught fire at the Disneyland parking structure. What's going on with the Disneyland parking structure? I said it, I said the last story that happened. I think it was a high speed chase that ended there in cinematic fashion. Maybe a week or two ago, I thought, gosh, I'd like to see a movie through the eyes of the Disneyland parking structure. Things that parking structure has seen Mickey and Friends in particular. It would be a very weird type Hollywood esque movie that I think I would watch, or maybe at least a documentary.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's asking for something.
Speaker 1: At least three vehicles caught fire this morning at a parking structure at Disneyland, and this one was the Pixar Pals parking structure. Started when a rav four caught fire and then spread to nearby cars there as well.
Speaker 2: There is this sounds like a nugget, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Ps The nine News nuggets are going to be coming up later on, but this one here, this may have been a nugget that got misplaced. There is a woman, she's forty four, she's in Ohio. She is accused of trying to hire a student to kill her husband.
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 1: How much do you think two thousand dollars? Now, see, that's the benefit of asking someone with no money to kill for you. You know, you ask a grown person kill your husband, you're looking at probably what twenty five grand at least probably, I don't know what's the going rate for having someone knocked off, no clue, but probably more than twenty grand.
Speaker 2: I would assume, I would say a minimum of fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you. I'm with you. If you want it done right. You know, you got to pay for the quality product. But if you ask a kid who has no money, two thousand sounds like a lot of money, So I can see.
Speaker 2: Why you would go that route.
Speaker 1: Stephanie Demetrius is her name. She's forty four. She works at Ohio High School, and she's been charged with felony conspiracy for allegedly asking this kid at the high school to commit the murder. She apparently approached the student last week paid them two hundred and fifty dollars cash is a down payment for the job. She confirmed the remaining payment was not a worry they caught her in a phone call. She noted that she noted when the kids would be out of the ex husband's house and that he worked from home. When asked if neighbors would hear the gunfire. She advised that they don't care about her neighbors.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Of course she denies it, says everything is fabricated.
Speaker 2: She's got four kids.
Speaker 1: Eh, custody battles, Man, divorce and custody battles doesn't get uglier than that. Man in New York has gotten a second chance at life a rare triple organ transplant. Doctors at North Shore University Hospital in New York have performed a rare three organ transplant all in one.
Speaker 2: Heart, liver, kidney.
Speaker 1: I guess fourteen hours this life saving procedure took. The recipient, Sergio is his names as I do believe God was working with all these people around me, considering it a miracle, no doubt, feels better than ever with his new liver, kidney, and heart. He says, ten years I didn't feel my heart that way. All three new organs were all a match from the same donor.
Speaker 2: All right, coming up next? What are we doing? Let me see here? Let me see here? I lost track here. Oh this is exciting.
Speaker 1: I love an entertainment report to kick off the weekend, don't you what are we going to be watching all weekend? Tom cruise back in our Entertainment Report. When we return, Heather Brooker from KFI News will join us.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty Yeah more, Eric, Zoo's sex talk.
Speaker 3: That was that was enough? I think? Was it? I think?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't think so. Carl and I agree that was not enough.
Speaker 1: We didn't hear any more details about the date other than it was at a zoo. We got no follow up, no follow through, nothing.
Speaker 3: Well, let's just say there wasn't a second date.
Speaker 1: There wasn't a second date. Now, what happens on your part or her part, not on my part? What did she do wrong at the zoo? Did she not like the same animals as you liked?
Speaker 3: No, it just it just wasn't a match.
Speaker 1: Right, Stay tuned, We're going to dive into this coming up. Heather Brooker is here. Hi, I know now, I'm like, I know now, I'm invest she's.
Speaker 4: Listening, and she's like in her car right now, like driving off a cliff.
Speaker 1: She's not listening. Oh, I could put money on it. Eric's like, what twenty nine thirty thirty? You just turned thirty though within the past six months.
Speaker 3: So I turned thirty one next month.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like it was just your birthday almost a year ago.
Speaker 4: It's not our demo the thirty year olds right.
Speaker 1: Right, thirty one though. Wow, welcome to the winter of your life.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Heather Brooker is here from KFI News. Heather is a specialist in entertainment reporting. She does all sorts of reporting for us for KFI News, but she is kind enough to join us and provide us our weekend entertainment report here on the show, so we can get ready for the weekend.
Speaker 4: Yes to say, really quickly, I am I'm an upstairs gal.
Speaker 2: I heard you, Michael, I know you are.
Speaker 1: You don't need to I don't think anyone needs to identify them as upstairs people. It's obvious when someone is an upstairs person.
Speaker 4: Does my shawl give it away?
Speaker 1: It's the shawl, it's the perfect hair, it's the whole posture, though of it.
Speaker 2: It's all of it.
Speaker 4: I'm only sitting up because these chairs you always do not have enough room.
Speaker 1: I noticed it for for a very long Thank you so much, yes, fairness.
Speaker 4: When then we talk in an accent, yes, I know there is somebody about that show where you suddenly start to feel a little more hoity toity you.
Speaker 1: I do find myself feeling that way, which is why sometimes if I really want to be a trash human, I won't turn it on because I don't want to see I don't want Lady Mary to see me in my state of disheveledness.
Speaker 4: I hear you. Did you watch Outlander? By the way, No, from last week. I still haven't watched it. I need to get over that whole thing I have in my head. I want to hear what you think about it, for sure. So that's your assignment for the week.
Speaker 2: Never did you ever watch out You know? I was told to watch it, and I tried one time, and I just I could not get into it for whatever reason.
Speaker 4: Do you like period pieces?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: I love downt Nabby. Okay, it's a little different.
Speaker 4: My husband calls it my time travel sex show, and he is not a time travel See.
Speaker 2: That's my problem too.
Speaker 1: I need it to be believable sex. Oh my god, believable period dramas. Please only envision ourselves in it. So what do we have coming up this weekend?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Boy, Well, it's about to get exciting at the box office. A Minecraft movie is here, and this is going to be a big jolt for the box office numbers for sure, A big family centric movie.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: I saw it with my daughter and she is eleven, going to be twelve tomorrow, and she plays Minecraft. It's based on the Minecraft game. A lot of people who have or no young kids like in that. I would say seven to fourteen year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she loves it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they know this game, they play it, and this movie is ridiculous. It is absolutely takes you into the world of Minecraft, where their building houses and castles, and it shows you all of the things that kids will recognize from the game.
Speaker 2: Jack Black is wild.
Speaker 4: Jason Momoa plays this wild eighties character for no apparent reason whatsoever. Like there, it's just sort of over the top and silly and fun, and I think kids will love it.
Speaker 2: Parents will tolerate it. Okay, Yeah, your daughters at that perfect age where movies are magical.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she loves movies. But she's also at the age where she's starting to share her opinion more so. She'll tell me if she didn't like it, and she was just like, yeah, it was fine, she was she didn't like that they spent so much time in the real world giving the backstory of why this kid was like he was bullied a little bit and why he was the outcast. She's like, we didn't need to see all that, just get to.
Speaker 1: The game, right, And that's a delicate dance you have to do with movies like that, where they're already in on all the inside jokes or what have you, but you also want the wider audience of the people that may not know Minecraft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's why I told her.
Speaker 4: I was like, they have to set this up for the people who don't know Minecraft, but they also have to give something for the parents too, you know. It's why there's a lot of great eighties music and eighties songs that's in it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think it'll be It'll do really well.
Speaker 4: It'll definitely bring people into the theaters this week after a long slump of like nobody going to the movies, and honestly, there's not many other things opening against it. There's not a lot of options at the box office this weekend.
Speaker 2: Is this is this a dead time before the summer?
Speaker 4: Definitely, There's some huge bangers coming out later this Avatars coming out, the Last Avatar, the last one, many of their nine hundred no, I think, yeah, this will be the big one that's coming out, or maybe there's one more after it. Honestly, I should probably look that up. And Superman is gonna be huge. They showed an extended trailer for Superman before the Minecraft and it was really good.
Speaker 2: And refresh my recollection. Who was Superman this time? That's a great question. I don't remember.
Speaker 4: He's kind of an unknown actor.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I kind of like that for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not someone who It's not like they're bringing back anybody from previous iterations. I'm Everyone on the talk back is like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, David David corn sweat. Yes, I've never heard of day exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See British, very British. Yeah, yeah, interesting. So he's taken over for Henry Cavill and he looks good. He looks good in the suit. It looks like it's gonna it looks good as Clark Kent. Yes, looks like it's gonna have a little more humor.
Speaker 2: His shoulders do not, say, Clark Kent to.
Speaker 4: Me, well, the suit, will you know, beef him up a little bit?
Speaker 2: No, I mean the beef. The beef is there?
Speaker 1: Oh, I say, it doesn't say, Clark kent to me it's a Superman, but oh, I has a hard time I think with that build playing somebody who's just again.
Speaker 4: Well, remember Christopher Reeve though I never bought him, Is they geek it or either?
Speaker 2: He was always such a tall drink of water.
Speaker 4: And you're like, there's no way I'm so old that I just call myself old.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: We were all like, there's no way that this gorgeous, tall, like six foot five honking man is the office door.
Speaker 1: There was a movie I just actually recommended to Debra on Netflix. It's called like The Love List, the Life List, whatever. Everyone saw it if you're into romantic comedies. It was fed to you on Netflix this past week. And there's a guy in it who is like a partner in a law firm. And you're like, in.
Speaker 4: No world, No world.
Speaker 2: Kid, a partner in a law firm?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. But you know what, Well, we'll buy you into it.
Speaker 2: Suspend disbelief. There you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So if you don't want to go see minecraft movie this weekend, that's okay. You can go see The Last Supper, The Chosen, the Lost Supper, Like.
Speaker 2: Jesus is Last Supper.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 2: There's a new Jesus movie right here we go.
Speaker 4: This one has actually been coming in like second and third at the box office. A lot of people are going to see this because they are releasing this series. It's season five of a series of prime video that there rely seeing multiple episodes in the theaters so people can go to the movie to watch these season episode one and two of The Chosen the Last Supper, and then today episodes three and four will be in theaters, and then next week five and six, and they're doing it all leading up in the weeks to Easter and this movie it's doing so.
Speaker 2: Each week is another couple episodes interesting.
Speaker 4: And people are going to the theater to watch this series about the days before Jesus Jesus Christ was killed.
Speaker 1: Right now, is is this the first time that's been done with a streaming role out the first theaters?
Speaker 4: I've ever heard of that something like this has been done.
Speaker 2: First Jesus is the first, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Quite not?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And then CinemaCon is still going on. Lots of fun things happening out there. Lindsay Lohan, Jamie Lee Curtis came out for Freaky Friday two. They did a little preview for all the big Wig movie guys out there, and then Tom Cruise asked for a moment of silence pay tribute to his friend Val Kilmer, and yeah, there's there's a.
Speaker 1: Mary Magdalene's hot. But I'm sorry, I just went through the cast.
Speaker 2: But look at that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know, right when you think of the Time of Jesus, you think of hot, gorgeous people with perfect teeth. Right, no one's ever dirty. It's so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: These people are too clay.
Speaker 4: It's the Hollywood version of these stories, and we apparently people love to see it.
Speaker 2: We love to see it. We do all the Jesus, all right, Heather Brooks, is that in the promo?
Speaker 4: All the Jesus, Gary and Shannon, Please do not Those promos are stupid as they are because of me.
Speaker 2: Heather Brooker, thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: That is your entertainment report. You can choose between Minecraft or Jesus. Okay, you'll have to explain that to yourself.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty a time on Fridays.
Speaker 1: We find out what you learned on the Gary and Shannon Show this week.
Speaker 2: I found that. I found out.
Speaker 1: I learned that Eric took a girl to the zoo on a date, and something that happened on this date did not lead Eric to ask her on a second date.
Speaker 2: Now, how did she go wrong? Do we think? Did she not say thank you for the date to the zoo?
Speaker 1: Did she burst into an enclosure and get kicked out of the zoo for getting to grab se with the hippos or something like that? Did she like the wrong animal? Did Eric grow up with like a tigger toy? But he slept with till he was twenty three, and then like she saw a tiger at the zoo and was like, I hate tigers and he was like, it's over, it's done.
Speaker 2: This is never going to be my person.
Speaker 3: Tigger was my favorite Winnie the Pooh character.
Speaker 2: I could tell. I don't know why. So what happened? Where did she go wrong?
Speaker 7: We just we just weren't a match. Just wasn't We weren't on the same page with some stuff.
Speaker 2: There wasn't one just a thing that where it led you to believe.
Speaker 7: That, No, it's there were just a couple of things, just values and beliefs, things like that.
Speaker 1: Ah, So she got drunk and she hooked up with someone else at the zoo.
Speaker 2: Basically, okay, she.
Speaker 3: Jumped into the chimpanzee exhibit.
Speaker 2: Got it? Got it?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, lovable creatures. What did you learn this week on The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 8: Shannon and Gary.
Speaker 9: What I learned this week on The Gary and Shannon Show is that Shannon really needs to lay off of the Mexican food before going to bed, given that she's dreaming of Steve Gregory wearing fur, which is very odd. Good job this week, Shannon. Look forward to seeing Gary again next week. Take care of a great weekend.
Speaker 4: What I learned on the Gary and Shannon Show this week is that Shannon has a whole database of everyone's toes and if they're Harry specifically Justin's.
Speaker 10: This week on The Gary and Shannon Show, I learned all about the tariffs and how they'll affect us, with your your guests on the show, the economists and automotive experts, how it'll affect the economy and us in general.
Speaker 3: Thanks for that.
Speaker 10: You'll have a good weekend and see why. This week on Gary and Shannon, I learned how astronauts have sex, which sounds really stinky.
Speaker 3: After a few months of not showering.
Speaker 11: Hey Shannon, it's John in Connecticut. You want to know what I learned this week on The Shannon Show. Well, I learned from yesterday's podcast that astronauts have been getting sexy in space. Yeah, that's right. I knew they were doing it up there because I saw the nineteen seventy nine movie moon Maker where James Bond gets busy with doctor Holly Goodhead in the space shuttle.
Speaker 2: Chick a chow, oh boy.
Speaker 3: Have a good weekend.
Speaker 5: Hey Gary and Shannon. Minus Gary, this is China. And see what I was this week was I think that your entire audience feels like we all know you guys personally, because anytime one of you are out, everybody wants to know where you are and if you're okay. I thought it was pretty funny this week when you said Garian, Shannon, mine is scary. He's out visiting his daughter, just so everybody knows that you don't get the calls. Have a good one, blessing.
Speaker 1: Stay here.
Speaker 12: Hey Shannon, This is Renee, And what I learned this week is that people are still doing time shares.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked.
Speaker 12: I remember when I they called me in to do one one time and I almost had to call the police to get out there. So wow, I'm shocked. Anyway, That's what I learned this week. By I have a good weekend.
Speaker 6: What I learned on the Gary and Shannon Show is I'm a loser because I root for the Angels. But Shannon, think about it, if we didn't suck so bad, we'd still have show. Hey, and the Dodgers wouldn't, So you're welcome for us sucking so bad. I do also find that the tortoise story very fascinating, as we went swimming with the tortai in the Galopokos with the kids for a summer vacation one year.
Speaker 11: Go Hey, guys, great show, love your work. Trucker Bill here, I didn't learn a dang thing talk about birds and turtles and man, just stick to what you know, which you don't.
Speaker 13: Have a great day, good weekend, see you Monday. Yeah, what I learned, I'm drawing a blank. Two. I know, skyrises is way more modern sounding than skyscraper and monkey styles, way more funnier for in and out Burger.
Speaker 3: Have a good weekend.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Gary and Shannon. This is Josh the Prince of Pest Control, calling from Hysperia, California. What I learned this week on Gary and Shannon is that Michael Monks is filling a huge hole left in my heart when Steve Gregory departed. Michael, you're doing a great job. You are just like tiny Steve Gregory. A special shoutout goes to Miss Patricia. Keep up the good work, guys. Gary, Shannon, love you, miss you. Talk to you later.
Speaker 15: Hey, Shannon, So one thing I learned this week was that men are not capable of peen in me hugs. So I'm with you there. I thought it was just an insert type of situation, but I guess not.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, this is Dell and this is what I've learned on the Gary and Shannon Show. I learned that Shannon does an extremely good job without Gary there. I mean, I miss Gary, but occasionally I'll notice Shannon will like talk like Gary's there, but then realize he's not there. But Shannon, you do an excellent job. Keep it up, and I hope you have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh that's very sweet. That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I forgot about the whole guy's peeing into a milk gallon jug conversation.
Speaker 2: That was definitely a highlight.
Speaker 1: All Right, at this time of the week we get into the nine news nuggets. You need to know Again, the word need is in there only for a little oeration. You don't need to know any of this. It's a very loose term. These are things, you know. The more I think about all the things that y'all have learned, the more I think that the nine News Nuggets and the inane nature of them is not just relegated to this time of this show, at this portion of the week. Uh, they really run through the whole week, don't they, The inane stories like men peeing in milk gallon jugs.
Speaker 2: But here we are, Here, we are. Here's honorable mention. Honorable mention not supposed to mention.
Speaker 3: It's an honor serving.
Speaker 2: With you.
Speaker 8: Great and honorable motive.
Speaker 10: So today we're holding auditions to become the newest member of Honorable Mention.
Speaker 1: I have learned not a on this show, but I have learned a couple things, and one of them is that you do not want to go budget when you come to find ass implants. If you want to enhance the butt that God gave you and I don't think you should. I think it's perfect the way it is, no matter if it's big or small, or bubbly or not. It is what God intended. However, should you choose the route of ass enhancement, go and pay the money, pay the money. Don't do budget butt implants because they're in the news all the time.
Speaker 2: Is going wrong?
Speaker 1: I don't remember any other procedure going more wrong than an ass implant in my entire life of covering news.
Speaker 2: And here we are again.
Speaker 1: A man in New York City has been charged with performing medical procedures without a license because a patient was left near death during a botched butt implant procedure.
Speaker 2: Where was it?
Speaker 1: Was it in a hospital where I tell you all to get your butts done? No, it was not in a hospital. It was in the guy's home. You do not get surgeries done in a day's in and you do not get surgeries done in your home.
Speaker 2: Pay the price.
Speaker 1: If you've got to cut other corners when it comes to the budget, you cut the corners. You buy the generic cereal. Do not skimp when it comes to your ass procedures.
Speaker 2: Number nine.
Speaker 15: At number nine, I did nine place if a cop to dirty nine times out of tennis partners.
Speaker 13: Dirty two and I speak nine languages after NK basically everybody at table learning, I'll be all ready to go another nine and niner? Did I catch you at niner?
Speaker 8: In there? Will you call them?
Speaker 13: From all walkie talking?
Speaker 1: I know I may have started as a joke with a butt implant things, but there's a reason why I speak with such seriousness, and it's because it keeps happening time and time again, so we need to take it seriously. There is a new baseball team to tell you about at a Chesapeake. They're called the Chesapeake Oyster Catchers, and they have made quite the splash on social media.
Speaker 2: And that's what you have to do when you are a double a team. Who's laughing me because I.
Speaker 3: Saw the picture?
Speaker 2: What picture Eric?
Speaker 3: Of the logo?
Speaker 2: What's the logo?
Speaker 3: Eric?
Speaker 2: Well, it's an oyster and oyster.
Speaker 1: Because they're the Oyster Catchers, so it is what would you say, it's a it's a baseball mit glove with a with an oyster inside of it in.
Speaker 2: A pearl right, right?
Speaker 1: And why do you think it made such a splash on social media?
Speaker 3: Because people can't get their head out of the gutter.
Speaker 1: Would we say it's the gutter, Eric, or is it the human body that God made so beautifully?
Speaker 3: Well, hey, God did make that very beautifully.
Speaker 2: But you do have to that we're all uncomfortable. That's my fault that I bolt.
Speaker 1: But you do have to make this kind of a splash when you are a double A team and this is the Orioles double A affiliate, and bravo to whoever runs their social media because it got everyone talking about them. And make no mistake about it. There will be t shirts, a lot of them ordered.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 1: I will be ordering for Eric. Would you like a medium or a large?
Speaker 3: I'll take a large, please.
Speaker 2: Number eight.
Speaker 3: A tid is bold every eight second.
Speaker 13: Listening to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements here.
Speaker 1: So, like, I know, everybody needs love and everyone needs attention, and I understand that as humans, it's what we're after intrinsically, but it's often odd to me when somebody is so free with their body when it comes to videos and sending them.
Speaker 2: A mayor in.
Speaker 1: North Dakota, So let's just stop right there and be judgy. A mayor in North Dakota. Picture it you're picturing it that guy. That guy has been sending nude photos, nude videos, and he's been sending them, maybe to the object of his affection that did not even know it, who happens to be the city attorney. My note, North Dakota is where he was the mayor, former mayor now after he decided to send a nude video to Stephanie the city attorney.
Speaker 2: His name is Tom Ross. If you look up Tom Ross.
Speaker 1: You want to a give him a round of applause for being so comfortable with himself that he would send a nude video to anyone. Good for you, Tom Ross. Let's just say Tom Ross is not being cast in the next Superman movie. Okay, He's just a normal dude, and he's feeling himself, and he is feeling himself to the point of getting fired as mayor. You cannot send nude videos to coworkers. You just can't do it. He claims it was a mistake. I think Tim Tom Ross was sending that with a little bit of eh, eh, like what you see Number seven.
Speaker 6: The seventh son of the seventh son.
Speaker 11: Seven days with a government, seven seven years of college down to dreeven.
Speaker 2: Seven seven days.
Speaker 1: I think seven is every week I do the same thing where I shut my computer down and.
Speaker 2: I like reach for my keys. Why something about seven gotta get out of here at one o one?
Speaker 1: All right, So there is a male fruit fly study, and apparently male fruitflies that drink alcohol become more attractive to females. Why we're paying people to study this is ridiculous. Why we're paying any sort of money to study fruitfly And the fact that alcohol would play any sort of role in making another fruit fly attractive to another fruit fly is why we will never cure cancer because we are stupid. We are stupid humans that devote money to stupid causes like this, number six.
Speaker 12: I got six, you.
Speaker 2: Got six, She got six? Number six, there's six more weeks of water.
Speaker 12: Why do you have a.
Speaker 2: Picture of me or Rabbi and six drunk and lawn show mine. I would just stick you in a nursing home closer to us. I don't have to drive stick drink another six.
Speaker 1: I have a girlfriend and she does nothing but send me memes that validate her diet coke consumption. She loves diet coke, she likes OURFK Junior, but she hates the fact that he hates diet coke. And she's constantly sending the group chat memes of videos of doctors who say diet Coke's okay. And I want to just tell her, like, it's you do you like live your life? You don't need to explain that to me. You want to drink all the diet coke? You want to do it? This is America, Well in India, it's not. Indian police have arrested a US tourist who sneaked onto a highly restricted island carrying a coconut and a can of diet coke. He was carrying these things to a tribe untouched by the modern world. This incident occurred seven years after another American was killed by the same tribe on the same island. Who this is in the restricted territory of North Sentinel, part of India's Adaman Islands. To the Centalese people. There's only about one hundred and fifty of the Centalese left. And he brought him a diet coke. That's a good man. That is a good man, right there. Number five for five, I have rus.
Speaker 2: We begin bombing in five minutes, five lits a monkeye.
Speaker 14: This is the year five point five.
Speaker 2: You will be a favorite loose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know the eggs, the egg situation and we're dealing with the price of eggs is absorbent.
Speaker 2: It it's crazy.
Speaker 1: And what's upon us Easter, right, and so Easter is the time when you eat all the things you gave up for Jesus.
Speaker 2: And it's also time to dye those Easter eggs.
Speaker 1: Well, instead of eggs, people are dying other stuff, potatoes, marshmallows, even pasta. Okay, well, they say that you can make that the pot You can use the pasta to make Easter jewelry and then maybe you paint it.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cool. Potatoes.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad idea, but maybe a little bit different here on the Easter egg hunt, this time around number four or minute.
Speaker 15: Is probably on his fourth tranquilizer by now.
Speaker 3: Comm number four. This isn't the same world you left four years ago.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of vibe coating. It is the new practice.
Speaker 1: Where people rapidly develop software with AI assisted coating tools without overthinking how efficient the code is. As long as it's functional. People are making recipes. Now vibe coded AI app is generating different recipes things like what is it The anarchist cookbook, the terrorist cookbook, one of those cookbooks, things like Cyanide ice cream as a recipe you can pull up on recipe Ninja dot ai. There are other things that I cannot say out loud Keana that are disgusting and involve human fluids.
Speaker 2: Pull the plug on the internet. Number three free shall be the number of that count and the number of the counting shall be three.
Speaker 3: Play We're dead within three hours.
Speaker 13: Three security clearance level.
Speaker 3: Three, all three of the three.
Speaker 2: I got all three of you guys, for the rest of your na being born live. After that three days, they both start to stink.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 1: There's a very popular TikTok right now. Kids on TikTok are a vibe. Kids on TikTok are fun to watch, aren't they? On those great those great videos. That's why there's so many of those. A money hungry mother's at post them with hopes of getting likes and then brand sponsorships. But this one is touching and sad, and it's cute and it makes you laugh over something sad. This TikTok has received over fourteen million views. It is a little girl eating her father's ashes.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: It's a little boy. And mom is watching this, she's doing something else. She swings the video around and there's her little toddler's son. He looks about eighteen months old something like that. And the kid has gotten into the urn, which is a decorative urn, and has just reaching his fist into this urn and just eating the ashes like it's candy. Oh my goodness, that's a good story for later on. Right, he brings home a girl. Maybe they went to a date at the zoo, and mom gets to tell that story.
Speaker 2: It's sweet. It's a way of keeping dad alive. All that. Number two, what's going on? You pick out two things one two.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 8: There's two sons and.
Speaker 3: No women to.
Speaker 2: A man in this is gonna be real quick.
Speaker 1: A man in Portland Organ is wondering who is putting gallons of urine in his recycling bin? And why Look no further than the first line of that story. A man living in Portland Organ is wondering why there are gallons of urine in his front yard. Why would you wonder that you live in Portland. It's basically a prerequisite that you have to pee into a gallon jug of something that is just what you do there.
Speaker 2: It is a rite of passage or just a way of life. Number one weird, number one, number one, we're number one, Ben.
Speaker 5: I decided to look out for number one.
Speaker 2: Are you the number one row?
Speaker 3: Number one?
Speaker 14: Number one?
Speaker 3: Number one?
Speaker 2: I decided to end with a PSA.
Speaker 1: Moving into the weekend, this is the second time we have talked about this man from Missouri because he has been charged for a second time. What is he doing to be charged? He tries to have sex with a train seat. This time it lasted about ten minutes. The PSA is this, do what you're gonna do. But if you try to have sex with a train seat, Number one, try to make it in private, you know, grab a train seat from your local train, but take it home with you, you know. And number two, if you're gonna have sex with a train seat, or try to for ten minutes, don't get caught.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 13: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.