Speaker 1: Weird thing happened.
Speaker 2: Weird, weird, weird.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, we have an exciting event in May that I want to talk to you about.
Speaker 1: My father.
Speaker 3: Chris Bledsoe will be the keynote guest at the Contact Modalities Expo at the Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan, Wisconsin, from May second to May fourth. Come check out the premiere Consciousness Symposium in the Midwest. There will be a VIP lunch a SkyWatch weather permitting on Friday. On Saturday afternoon, Dad will be interviewed live on stage by Jimmy Church in a fireside style chat, and on Sunday night there's going to be a cocktail party with a live DJ and a live panel. Throughout the weekend, there will be three confidence rooms running simultaneously with some really cool presenters with amazing topics such as breath work, sound and residence therapy, remote viewing, seeing in real time without eyes, CE five, dowsing rods, cryptids, spirits, mediumship, seances, astral travel, energy work, manipulation, knights, templar, and the Keepers of the Knowledge. The et Connection, Divine feminine frequency work via crystal skulls and bio filled tuning plant medicine, ayahuasca channeling, quantum hypnosis, sacred geometry, and so much more. Get your tickets and more information at Contact Modalities xpo dot com and come hang with us.
Speaker 1: So let's give forward a little bit too. I mean, I'm at this point, I'm stealing a lot. I'm just going around and I'm boosting out of the stores. I'm boosting crazy. It's almost like something's letting me. And I'm walking in some stores and it's like every person in the store is turning their head away from me as I walk by, and it's like I got some kind of magic power helping me steal. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it was there with me because like it was crazy. I walk into a store and everyone would turn around and I would just walk through the people and like they would part ways. I would walk right to the electronic department and target take laptops out. The thing would be unlocked. I okay, I go to grab them out. See a worker walking by, They'll like if they purposely look away, putting the laptop in a suitcase. They're walking by and not even saying nothing. Looking see if the suitcase up to walk right out, and security guards start talking to a lady right before I walk out, like like clockwork. It was weird. It was too weird. And then I go to jail. I go to jail sometimes I'll just slip up. This was another story I don't we're not gonna talk about. But I went to jail for something else and pulling a fire alarm. But we don't have time for that story. So when I get out of jail, downtown, jail get you out, let you out right downtown. This time, jail let me out downtown. Usually let you out of TGK some reason. They let me out right downtown. What they're not even supposed to do. But they'd let me out downtown. And so i'd get out right next to the tent city, and I walked to the tent city. I'd get in a girl tent that I know I'm saying. I tell the story. Bob been getting followed and everyone looked like they're following me and all the crazy shit. And she pull up this thing on her phone from Reddit about targeted individuals, and she showed me, oh, maybe you're being targeted. And then she showed me they got a thing called the Havana syndrome. They follow you with a drone and they send Michael waves through you. It's all on the targeted individual thing for the CIA, right, And I'm like, that's crazy. They're not gonna be that serious with me, you know. So I keep doing my dam I started going to store, stealing everything, and people still follow me around all that, and I started looking up for because because you put that in my head, you know, the drone with the thing following people around. So I started just looking up see if I notice anything, And sure enough, I see what I call the drone. It looks like Venus, but a little brighter, like even brighter than Venus. But it basically looked like a bright ass star, and it's just right above me, and it's if I walked over here, it's going over here. If I go around the building, it come around the building. And I'm like, oh, following you, it's following me. And I'm thinking it's a high tech ass drone because it looks like a star, you know, it's way up there and it's bright and it's bright, and it's it looks it's a drone that's so high tech it's meant to blending with the stars. You know, I think it damn that might be the Havana syndrome drone that they're talking about, because that's a high tech drone. I am being targeted and I see. I started noticing it everywhere I go. Don't leave me alone, and I'm just like, I'm putting my middle finger up to this thing. You know what I'm saying. I think it's a drone following me. I don't know that it's an angel, and I'm a demon. I got a demon in me. I'm going to fuck you to an angel, you know what I'm saying. I think I'm saying fuck you to whoever was targeting me. And I'm just a normal person. But so that goes on, and I go one night out and everyone in the city following me, recording me. I feel like the whole city wanted to kill me, the whole ninety nine Jams thing. That night, I felt like it was real. The whole city know everything by me off everyone that go. Everyone's doing this for their phones across the whole town every day everywhere. I don't even care anymore. I'm shooting up in front of people on the bus that are recording me, I don't care. I don't care in my neck right in front, blood scorting out on the cameras like watching this like I don't care. But I do get paranoid at night and someone's gonna hurt me sometimes when I'm walking through them streets. So at night I start like getting away from the city and going out to the beach or you know, the ways is a little peaceful moment amidst all this targeting that I'm getting the drone all that, I don't care. The drone out here on the beach is peaceful. I'm sitting out there one night on the beach, I I don't know, eleven twelve one, and first I see what I think is police, and they got a little sand four wheelers and they got like a pole with the police lights on the top that sticks up and way down the beach, I see like twelve thirteen, fourteen fifteen blue lights coming like in a group, and I think it's a group of police riding because they check the beach at night because it's closed, to make sure no one's on it. I'm thinking I've been on the beach even where the police woke me up and said get off the beach. They walk through, or you know, or drive through and look for people. Usually it's one or two four wheelers. It's not fifteen of them though, you know. I'm thinking maybe it's a new class their training on the beach. And I'm watching these fifteen blue lights come down six feet off the ground down the shore of Miami Beach. It's a popular beach. Even though it's dead at night on the sand, there's still a couple of people scattered here and there out there. You know, these blue les get closer. I don't hear no engines. I was saying, oh shit, those are fucking drones, right, Obviously they're drones because there's no engines and they flying down the beach. They fly in front of me, and dude, I don't see no fucking drones, bro, I just see lights. They're just fucking lights flying in a little group right down the fucking beach forere anyone can see them, and they just fly. I'm just thinking, what the fuck kind of drones are those? Quiet? No, no sound that sound. They don't have an engine. But they're saying that light just hit the drone. I like to see what light I mean, Okay, you know where like when you walk out to the beaches out here, when you first get to the sand, that's where I'm standing, and these are going down the water shore.
Speaker 3: It's pretty clear, pretty close close enough to be like.
Speaker 1: Miami Beach where the water, like where the grasses from there. I was standing where the grasses. I didn't walk out standing by the grass.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's about the same distance as Yeah, so they were not far at all. You if they were drones, you definitely would have heard. You would hear if it was one drone, you would have heard it.
Speaker 3: You would hear them, and you'd see the blinking lights and all.
Speaker 1: It would be blinking likes there was only blue lights, solid blue lights flying. And I even like started looking around and like, I don't know, it looked like there was a guy hiding in the bushes with a remote control. I'm like, the fuck, but I don't know if there's playing tricks on me, just throw me off or whatever, kind of like a shadow person. I didn't want to go over there because it's like in the bushes, you know, I didn't know who the fuck. I couldn't tough if it was even a real person or not. What the fuck was going on like it looked like someone's in there with with a remote control. But I don't know, bro. So then I'm just I'm sitting out there looking at just at the lights. Those fifteen lights go by, they're gone, completely gone, about another half hour go by. Maybe I see the little drone that followed me around. It's just there. It's always there, like when time telling you the story. Now it's there. It's always about my head and I don't even pay attention to it unless i'm giving it the middle finger because I'm about to do some drugs in front of it or something. I know it's watching me. And then so I'm looking out into the coast, just looking out into the water, and I see seven maybe eight, but I think it was seven lights, regular like orange yellowish lights, but they're pretty fucking bright, and they're all perfectly spaced out across the horizon. Boom boom boom boom boom. And I'm like, that's weird looking that all those boats have the same light and they're all perfectly spaced out across the whole horizon, Right, that's a pretty odd looking thing. They're all just sitting still. So I was like whatever, and then all of a sudden, all the lights start moving sideways left and right. They don't cross paths, they don't go far enough to touch each other. They're just all going left and right, all of them back and forth, you know, like pong like that thing. They're just going back and forth, and I'm going first. They're going slow and I'm going, oh shit. And the way they turn, I'm like, oh, those gotta be jet skis because they're turning too fast. The boat's not gonna do that, you know, They're turning around too fast. And then they start going faster and I'm like, oh, whoa, that's not a jet ski because it's doing this way too fast for even a jet ski. That's a drone. Those are all drones because they're all going faster. Now, I'm like, they have to be drones. And I don't know. Drones don't last that long. I don't know about drunes have been on the street since drones came out, right, Yeah, So I'm thinking that people's drones or something, or good drones. I don't really know drones like that. And the one that there's like a cuple on this side, couple on the side, and there's one right in the middle of me, iming back and forth. All of a sudden, that one stopped moving and it starts looks like you're getting bigger, and I'm looking at it. It do look like it's coming at me. And you know, you know those three D posters that you look at when you cross your eyes and you can see something. Yes, I can never get those to work. Okay, yes I'm a master at those. But so like my eyes kind of felt like they were doing that, because this thing looks like it's coming at me. This light, I'm like my eyes crossing, yeah, making it look like it's coming at me, going on for about a second, and then I kind of move my head a little bit like and then I can see it as it's reaching about from the horizon to the halfway mark across the water from where I'm at to the horizon. Once it gets about halfway across the water, I can see a comet coming out the back of this light, and it's the comet is about this long behind it, like a tail off and a tail like a tail flying off. The tail never loses its size. It stays behind it this long the whole way, and it's coming full speed at my face, like when I can see the tail, what the fuck this light is coming for me? And I guess I was having a telepathic conversation without knowing it with it, because I just I don't know what came over me. All of a sudden, I square up and I look at this light and I grill it and I said, the fuck you're gonna hit me. And it was like, I bet you move, I bet you won't stand there. And I'm like, I don't give a fuck. Me ain't gonna do shit. You're just a fucking light. And it's come right to your head. And it comes across the water as it breaks the surface of the sand, you know, that last little gap, and the thing's coming at the speed of a bullet right when it breaks the water with this water and the sand start, you know, one hundred yards fifty yards. I feel my body getting scared, and I'm like, nah, I'm not moving fuck this light, you know. And I feel my body start getting a little bit scared, like wait, what if something happens when it hits me? What if it's not just a light. And then I'm like nah, nah, nah, I'm standing there. I'm trying to stand there to see, and right when it gets to my head, my body just throws itself back like I couldn't control it. It got out the way matrix just barely move my head back to watch it go over my head and just flash out of existence. I land on my back boom, looking up like what the fuck was that? I look back out the other lights and there's things still and I'm looking at one still there. The other lights are still out there, and I look at one and I start crossing my eyes and say, come on, come on, come on, And I'm like, what the fuck am I doing? They're not responding to me now, and I only just look like regular boat lights again, you know, and they're not moving. I'm like, what the fuck am I doing? Bro, I'm crazy. I'm going crazy, you know. I thought I was going crazy. I thought I was going crazy. So then soon after that, I go to jail, like real, soon after that, I go to jail for staff grand theft or something like that. Still in some computers or some speakers out of best Buy, I think. And I go to jail and the dude hands me a book. This is where the shit gets weird, this dude, I go, I'm in jail board. I come back to my bunk and there's a book on it. It's called Behind the Red Door. Good author means Megan Collins means, because there's a couple different behind the Red Door things that we want to Megan calling behind the Red Door. Never heard of her, never heard of the lady, never heard the book nothing. And it's like a small book you would read in middle school, you know, like one hundred and fifty page book, you know. And you could tell the writing is like it's like it's it's it's not very it's like a seventh grade book, maybe high school book. You know. It's an easy read, simple words, you know. And I started reading it. This, dude, tell me you should read I read It's good. I started reading it, and it's about this. I don't want to get to into the story. It's about uh, a girl that suppresses memories that she has suppressed memories basically, and she was kidnapped as a kid and didn't remember. And another lady got kidnapped and said there was another girl with her on the news and started ringing bells and then she started investigating it and she see like tattoo reminder of this and new things started reminding her and she remembers, and I'm reading the book and I'm thinking, like she was ten years old, how could you ever forget something like that and have a suppressed memory? Like to me, the book was fake because you can't get kidnapped and forget about it, right, That's what I'm thinking. So but I finished reading it whatever, and that's what a take I took out of it, like that was crazy. It was good, it was crazy, but it can never be real.
Speaker 5: That's why I was asking Junior earlier if he remembered seeing you like in that state, because I was thinking, like, that's so traumatic. He could have repressed it and not even.
Speaker 1: There has been a couple of things that I asked him if he remembers that. He says, I do. It's real, it's real. That has been a couple of things. What we were talking about bred the red door, behind the red door.
Speaker 3: You finished them.
Speaker 1: So I finished that book. Then the other dude give me a book I'm about. Look, this is the thing I'm about to go to court and get out. My charge is a thirty day charge, like thirty day felay to let you out if you don't bond out. It's like the normal thing. So I'm like, i've been in there. It's like getting towards the end of like a week, maybe two weeks. And this dude hand me this book origin right hand me. This book origin from Dan Brown, I tell me. And he told me, he said, it's a good book. You should read this. It's the same guy that made the Vinci Code. Because I think it. Matter of fact, I think he had the book the Vinci Code. And I said, oh, I read that book before, because I had read it in jail last time I was in there. I was a good book. Oh no, Angels and Demons that's what it was. I read Angels and Demons in jail. I said, oh, that that's the Angels and Demons. He said, yeah, you could read it. He said, here, you could read his book. Same guy whatever. And he telled me, he said, bunch, you got your court day coming up. I'm like yeah. He's like, don't start reading it unless you're going to finish it. And I'm like, what are you talking about. He's like, you know, once you start reading a book in jail, they don't let you out till you finish it. You never heard that. I never heard that it don't make no sense. So I take the book and I started reading it, and the book blows my mind about how AI control. You read the book origin like.
Speaker 5: I've read Angels or No Lost Symbol and Da Vinci Code. Those are the only two, Dan Brown I've read.
Speaker 1: Basically what blew my mind out of the book, and I guess the reason I was meant to read it. But what I read was how the AI, this guy, one of the dude Robert Langdon's friends, made an AI that was gonna like solve the mystery of life, you know what I'm saying. The book and it was like this big show he was going to put on how his AI solved life's mysteries for the world. And the AI actually set up this whole murder, how this good murder, send an email, sending fake calls, send all this thing, and the AI did it because the dude that built the AI has said, make this the biggest deal in the world. So I figured out all the murder and all this shit will make it a bigger deal, some kind of crazy story like that. I remember thinking, Damn AI is crazy, like and he talking with an earpiece in his head and it's talking to him like a normal person, like how chat GBT four or whatever it does now. But this was a couple of years ago. They know about that, you know, but I guess know it was coming because Dan Brown wrote about it. But so I take that take out of the book basically, and I don't finish the book. I don't finish the book. My court day comes up. They pushed my court day back a week. I keep reading the book. I don't finish the book because only the beginning was pretty good. The end kind of got weird and I wasn't really into it. So I kept putting to the side and doing other shit, you know, and leaving it. And court they pushed back. Court. They pushed back, brother dude, telling me, I'm telling you you ain't getting out till you finish it.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: My court they got pushed back like four or five times one day, one day, two days, and I'm like, what the fuck? I finished reading the book same day. I finished reading the book. Finally, I guess impost to get out anyway. But I finished reading the book the jail to come. You got a phone call. Is my lawyer, my public defender. He's telling me, Hey, you get You're getting out in the morning, guaranteed. Right when I finished the book, I get a call say I'm getting out in the morning. The dude look at me like, who's that said? My lawyer said, getting out? He said, I know you're just handing me back the book. I know. So that was crazy. So I get out of jail, and I'm sobered up. In jail. They didn't give me no sub boxing, nothing, So I'm completely sober for the first time. Every time I go to jail to keep you on some boxing, they let you out. He's still doped up. Because it's dangerous to go called turkey. You could die. You could just you could just die. That's what they say. That what they tell themselves, so they don't stop. But so I get out of jail, and I've been thinking, like I never been sober for a while now, completely sober. Maybe when I get out of jail, I should go to my mom's house. You know, I had that thought. So they let me out of jail. I said, let me see where the world take me. First, lady in jail, I get out released with the old lady. She looks at me, she goes, can you tell me how to get to the it's the name of Tho No, the homeless shelder. Yeah, can you tell me how to get to Camilla's house. They got all my paperwork and all my IDs and stuff over there in Camilla's house is right next to ten City in the hood. So I'm like, it's the world telling me just go back to the hood and get drove, you know. So I said, I'll walk you over there, because it's a bad road to walk there. I walked the old lady over there. I act like I'm doing something nice, and really I'm just walking myself back to the hood to get dope, you know. So I walk her back over there. I go to the tent, the same girl with a tent with the thing. I go to her tent every time I get out of jail. I go to that girl tent. What's up? She would give me a little free shot, like a small one. She give me a little free shot, get high, chilling the tent with her for a couple of hours. Ship wears off, and now I'm back on drugs, you know. But I didn't do fating off. But I did a little bit of a mally shot. So I got a little on it and then a war off, and I said to myself, I'm gonna go to the store and I'm gonna steal a bunch of shit. I tell the girl, I'm gonna go steal a bunch of shit a target. They don't know me anymore. My face is cleaned up. They're not gonna recognize me. I'm gonna go walk in this target and I'm gonna kill them. I'm gonna come back. You get high for blessing me. I'm gonna bless you back to the girl, you know. So I take the bus, go way out to a far ass target where they don't know me. They kind of know me, but they don't know me looking clean for sure. They don't know me that good. And I go out there and second I walk into the target, voices in my head, he's back. He's doing it again. He ain't learned. He think we don't know. He think we think he's someone else. It's like everyone in the target's talking about me, and I can hear their voices in my head, and it's like, oh shit, I can't steal right now. They're gonna catch me. I just got out of jaw. I don't want to go right back. They know who I am. I didn't even realize that. It's like voices in my head. I just felt like it was everyone whispering around me that I was hearing. But I just keep hearing there is there is there gore shit, everyone looking at me. I was like, fuck, the second I walked in, How the fuck? You know? Just walked in nonchalant. How could everybody to be like there is the second I walked in? How could they have noticed me that fast? Just thinking messing with my head, you know, So I couldn't steal nothing. I'm like, damn, I can't stee I can't even walk to the shelf. So I turn around and leave. I can't do this, turn around, I leave, I take the bus. Look, this is another I entered back into the Truman show. When I walk into that place and I started hearing the voice in my head. Truman showed moment started again. I wasn't really sure though, so I jumped back on the bus. I head him back out there. I'm thinking of another plan, and everyone on the bus cameras on me. This is my first day out of jail, you know, I start. Give me a day or two without all the targeting shit in my head again, you know. Back on the bus, everybody back texting that, texting each other looking at me. I'm like, fuck, the same shit, right back to it, no matter what I look like. And so I get off the bus downtown and no. I get off the bus by Dayland, by the metro where the metrorail starts, and I don't know what the fuck is going on. I'm thirsty, right, So I go to one of the store while I usually come to the side and I hit the hose nozzle and drink. I go to the side of the store by the metroil there and the ship's welded shut. And I'm like, ah, damn it. I go to the next I know, every single hose nozzle in the fucking shopping mall in Miami at this point, you know, I go to the next one, welded shut. Go the next one, well, di and shut every fucking building. WIB was in jail for two months. They welded every single one of these things shut. I can't get no water. I start going into the store. I asked, can I get a couple of water? Now? I can't have a couple of water around A couple of water? What can't give me a cup of water. Now you got to buy something. Now, every store I'm going into asking people can you buy me water? No can give me water. I'm start thinking what the fuck is going on? I can't get water, thinking, oh shit, this thing, I'm gonna die out here, you know. I start getting my head paranoid, like I need to drink water. Now, this is just getting serious, Like I just make sure that I can get water. I see a water bottle on the floor by the dumpster. It looks like it's full and brand new. So I'm like, oh, my own water. I don't have to ask nobody. I walk over. I pick up the bottle. It's light, it's empty, and when I look at it, I read the label and it says aqua fina. But what I read is Spanish water finished. The universe telling me you ain't getting no more water, aqua fena. And now started like what the fuck water finished? I'm already thinking I'm not gonna be able to get water. I picked up the thing and it says aqua fena. It's like another everything. I throw the water down. I go on the back of CVS for the unloading the docks. I start begging the people can just give me a bottle of water from there, please. The guy goes, I can't give you one of those, and he walks inside. He closes the door. I'm like, what the fuck? Throw opens back up, hands me a bottle of water, and he's looking at me. And now I'm like, the fuck did he do to this bottle? I throw a bottle back at him. I don't want this shit. I think he poisoned it or something. Then you know, I take off. I started looking like yo, looking around for signs. What's going on here? Every single letter license plate, company car. Let me give you a couple of examples. I see a car pass by that says the first thing I look, I'm looking for words. I'm like, what's what's going on universe? Right? I look, the first thing pat by says, Steve's Steve's the Lawnman. Steve is one of my friends I used to grow wee with. Lawnman is one of the Plug from Latin King plug that we used to call the lawnman because he front like he had a long service business. They used to sell his cocaine. I'm thinking, who the fuck doing this? Timmy right, and then Steve Linman fell out with both of them. I'm like, damn Steven the lawnman. I turned my head. I see something that say RMT construction. My best friend, my old roommate with Tony, Rusty Michael Tappan is say Rusty. The next license plate drives by. It's like it just say like ten thirty one, and I say that my friend's little brother's birthday, my friend's cousin's birthday, Russey cousin's birthday. Everything start connecting to somebody that I know that fell out with throughout the years, that could be possibly hating me for right now and every single thing. And I'm just like, yo, what is going on? Who is doing this to me? How is every single thing I'm looking at talking to me in a bad way. I get on the bus, I look up at the bus sign on the bus, say are you? Are you having problems? Say are you? Are you having problems? What's it call? And you can't sleepy? Are you having insomnia? Are you here? What's it call your voice? Are you schizophrenic? Are you ah? Are you a drug addict? All these things? I have all these symptoms. You know what I'm saying. And I'm like every single line I read is me. I'm like, oh this, I'm like, damn, whatever's fucking with me? Is making me look like I have all these crazy symptoms. I'm like, oh my god, I'm reading. I'm like, that sign is there to make even drive me crazy? Just to show me that's what it's doing to me. You're going insomnia, You're going crazy, all these things, all these problems, you know, I qualify for all of them at this point. And I just a girl sitting on the bus. I say, I tell her. The girl turn around looking and I go, who's doing this to me? The girl? I don't know this girl. She goes, You'll find out soon. And then she's just turned back around, and I'm like, well, thank god, because I can't stand it. I can't take this shit anymore. Whoever doing this to me, We're gonna find out today, right, I'm glad We're gonna find out today. So the bus goes. That bus left from that bus left from downtown to the beach to the metro bout downtown on the bus. That bus left from downtown to the beach. So bus stops when it gets from downtown to the beach. The very first stop usually everyone gets off. It's like the major spot where everyone take the bus to the beach on Fish Street. So the bus stop there, everyone gets off. I stay on the bus because I don't know what the fuck to do. I just want to take the bus all the way up north because it goes to Aventur. I wanna go back to Avaning. I wanna go Aventura is a rich area. Just figure out what's going on. So I'm on the bus. Was gonna take it up there. Everyone file off the bus. Everybody piles off the bus at that first stop, right except for me. Bus driver starts moving. Busch drivers starts picking up speed. Bus drive. We're driving down Alton Road on Miami Beach is a busy ass place. There's a light every fucking twenty feet. There's people crossing scooters everywhere, you know, the beach. And I'm in the very last seat of the bus. I'm in the very back, very back seat. This bus is going all of a sudden, forty fifty sixty seventy miles an hour, and he's going through all the lights. He's passing bus stops. There's people waiting at the bus stops and he's flying by them. And I s ring the bell. I say stop, stop, stop. He floors it even more. We hit a fucking bump in the road, Dude, I fucking hit the almost hit the roof. I'm after it a little bit, but I off my chair. Boom, hit the floor hard pain, Boom. I'm just screaming, Yo, I'm not even screaming. I'm just scared. Bro. I look in the mirror at this guy and he just looks like a demon. Bro. I see a fucking smile on his face like that, and he's not even looking at the road. He's looking at the mirror at me flying through all this, and I'm like, oh, he's not real. This is hell. He's gonna crash this into a wall. I'm gonna die and he's not even real. So he doesn't care. That has to be what's happening right now. That's what I'm flying boom all saying. He slams on the brakes. Doors open up on a bus and he's telling me this is your stop. We're on thirty sixth Street. Now I'm glad to get off the bus at this point, but he teld me this is your stop. The bus going back to the garage I'm closed. This bus is supposed to go to Aventur. I got on the Aventur bus, so it's not even supposed to stop there. So that's another thing, like what the fuck? So I get out right there. I get out of the bus and I'm just like, Okay, maybe this is where I'm supposed to find out who's doing what to me? Right? I feel like this is where it's going down, right. I get out of the bus. I'm walking down the street. It's a very busy place, thirty six in Callings. I walk up to the CVS on thirty six and Callings and I'm looking around nothing. I'm looking give me a sign, universe something. And then all of a sudden, all the people walking by is a girl standing still smiling at me. I've never seen it before, the young Spanish girl. I say, is it you? Is it you? She's saying yeah, said all right. I walk up to her. I was saying, who the fuck doing this to me? What's the fuck going on? And she's like, you don't know, you don't know. Look around. It's like I don't know what she's really saying. She's saying shit to me, and she's like, I say, who is it. She's like, the girl like, what girl? What could? I start looking around. I see a name on the restaurant, say Paula restaurant. I remember a girl back when I was right after, when I was like nineteen, when I was bad, A girl I linked up with named Pala. That wasn't a good deal. Say Paula, that girl from there? The girl no. I look around. H cab comes by and it's like Tiffany something. I'm like, Tiffany, Oh shit, Tiffany to the girl. I start remembering all the bad things with Tiffany. She had I won Tiffany. She said no, she said no, And you know, I don't want to continue on for this, but there must have been seven different girls' names that I saw at this moment that went through my mind of bad things. And I asked the girls it hers it hers her, and the girl keep saying no. The girl keeps saying no. I don't if the girl knows what I'm talking about, you know what I'm saying. She just I don't know. She's kind of going with it, though maybe she's fucking me. I don't know, you know, I don't know how this all happens. Like this sometimes. But so then I started telling her. She started telling me words. She started saying. She starts saying, she says a couple of words, and then she says, Nietta, and I go, Nietta, and I think that Tony the gang. Nietta Nta, I go Tony and she shake said, hey, yeah, I go. And then okay, I didn't tell you this story, but it didn't come back. Now. Right after we did that robbery thing I told you about with Tony, next week we had a party over there and Tony comes today. That day he said he met a girl at his job. At this point, Tony had a new job and he worked in at a mall, and by the time Tony moved in with us, he wasn't even working anymore. We were friends for a while, and he said this girl apposer at the mall and was asking him a lot of personal questions and hitting on him and saying she wanted to chill with him. And he said it was really weird because Tony's not a good looking person. You know, well he didn't, you know what I'm saying this and this girl he's saying it was like a model. He's like, it was really weird. He like, it almost felt like she was like trying to spy for somebody and try to find out who I was, maybe for somebody for the robbery or something, you know, trying to ask me questions. And shit, I'm thinking he's crazy, you know, because I was young at that time. When he first told me this, I was thinking he was crazy. He just happened a week ago. You just got lucky in the mall. So then this girl come over. Oh so, and then he tell me this girl come over and he put a bar. It was annex and a battle of liquor. The girl tell him what kind of liquor to have. She's gonna come over and drink with him. So he tells me, the girl gonna come over and drink with me. I think she's gonna try to get me drunk and ask me questions. So I'm gonna flip the script. I'm gonna get her barred out and find out who she is. And I'm like, I don't know if if all that, if it's all that, but Tony ran shit, you know, it was up to him. I couldn't tell him nothing. He's I was little, he was big, so I just I didn't think it was a good did But at the same time, we popped bars and drink all the time. It's just like, not a big deal, eespec. If you just put a bar and took one drink out of a bottle, I don't even think person would feel it at that point. But so I didn't think it was even a big deal. I didn't even think she would feel it. She'd just drink a drink and just put one bar out of a whole bottle of liquor. But I don't know, maybe put more than one ball. I don't know what he did, but that's what he said. So then she come over. She he introduced her to everybody. We're having a party there, like twenty, not like twelve people over and he introduced her. She sit down, She don't say nothing. Two minutes, they just get the bottle and they go upstairs to the room and I don't see them for the rest of the night. Next morning, Tony come walking down the stairs carrying her. She passed out and he told me, like sh I'll sleep on the couch, and he walked her out to the car and drove her off. She was alive, but she was sleeping and he drove her HOMEI come back and he like, man, she woke up and she was going crazy, like her dad was gonna kill her for not coming home. She gonna miss a plane and shit. He was like, I don't think we gotta worry about that. You know, we don't have to worry about it, no more, right whatever. I didn't want to think of nothing, you know, like I didn't think nothing. I just it just happened fast, and I just thought maybe he's did something wrong. But I was like, nah. So then when the girl tell me and I say Tony, she shake her head, yeah. I go to the girl that you carry down the stairs, She shake her head, yeah. I go, what that guy to do? I said, what they got to do with me? That what this is about? She's saying yeah, And I'm thinking all this chasing me around, put all these signs and all this shit, it could have a girl with Tony. She's like yeah, but the girl don't remember. And I'm like, what you mean she don't remember that she don't remember. And at this point it's like, Okay, the girl's talking and she kind of knows something, you know, like she don't remember. Like the girl was barred out, I didn't bring up the ball. She said, the girl don't remember. So I'm like, he's getting creepy, you know. I'm like, and I'm thinking at that point, damn, you know. I said, I don't know what Tony did with that girl. I just saw him carrying downstairs. She goes, yeah, well she don't know that, she don't remember. And I'm like, well, whoever, whoever in charge, could have girl like she talking to somebody and she relaying a message to me or something, and I like, whoever you're talking to? She got an earpiece, and I'm like, whoever you're talking to, tell him that I had nothing to do with it. That Tony. I was downstairs sleeping the whole time. I'll tell them the whole story. You could pull up a light. He text to hook me up right now. I tell him I'll take it right now. She's like, stay quiet. I'm like, what they're saying. What they saying? She's like, I don't know, she said. I'm like, well she believed me, right, I mean, you could you can believe me. You you see them eyes. I don't know what the fuck happened. I ain't had nothing to do with that night. I had nothing. Tony took upstairs, they drained, they came back downstairs. I have no idea, and she like, I said what she's saying. The girl goes. She says, let's take a vote. Like what you mean, take a vote? And she starts screaming out, anybody want to spare him? Anybody want to spare him? Anybody got spare change for him? She's mixing that and you got spare change for him? And do you want to spare him? Back and forth, and I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about? And the people start handing her dollar once in a while, a lot of people saying no. Now now now, I'm like, what this guy, what do you mean? People start handing a dollar and she counts like these are the votes, And I'm like what all these people are judging to see if they believe me? All these people here for the girls. She's like, yeah, all these people. I'm like, the whole beach, bro, I'm like, what the fuck? Everyone walking by saying yes or no, little change, a little dollar, most of the people saying no. I have to like just go on for like ten twenty minutes. She get about like twelve dollars and some change, and I'm like, what the people saying, you got enough money to vote, you gotta do that. I passed the vote. She goes, you know we're close. I go, what you mean. I'm like, I started screaming, you ain't gonna spare my life for a dollar. You all won't spare my life, noney, you will spare my life for a dollar. And I'm like, nah, nah, one person, I said. She's like, nah, you ain't close. I said, so, what how long we got? How long? What do we have to get to? And how long we got? She like, it's over. I said, what do you mean it's over? She said it times up.
Speaker 3: I go, so what that means?
Speaker 1: She just goes and she walks away. So I'm thinking, I'm about to get shot for something Tony did twenty years ago. I got no clue you know what I'm saying, and that what it's all about. So I'm just like and at the same time she's telling me this, there's these black SUVs that parking right in front of the s CVS for like a minute, and then it was so around and another one to pull up right behind it, And by the time that one come around, another one oroh like clockwork, black SUVs coom coom coom, And I'm watching this the whole time. People are voting and I'm like, oh, they in the van, they in advance. She's like, yeah, that's they're in the van. People I'm talking to in them bands. I'm like, oh God. So she walk off and leave me standing there. These vans keep circling around and I'm just like, in my mind these windows is one of these windows is gonna roll down and pop, roll back up and drive off. So I'm like, I don't want to be standing still, right, So I just start walking. I'm like, they ain't gonna just pull up on me like this for all these people. I start walking down the street. I cut to the back block because I don't want to get killing from everybody. Cut one back block, cut behind them, still walking parallel to the ocean, and I see a black SUV parked at the end, the man standingbody car, and I'm like, oh, may this is the end? You know. I walk up to him. I'm ready to die at this point. I don't give a fuck. I'm tired of feeling scared, running like I'm just like, just do it, just do it? You know. I walk up to this man. I said, where do you want me to go? What's up? Where do I go? What do I do? You want to do it here? You want to do it right here? Thinking he's gonna kill me, I'm thinking he's the assassin. And he just points to the beach, towards the beach, like you want me to walk out to the beach. He just stay pointing at the beach and back to his phone. And so I was, all right, I walk out to the beach. You know, kill me out on the beach. And I walk out to the beach. I walk out to the sand. Look up, Drune Venus venus, drone up there. Fuck you, you're gonna film this for everybody? All right. I walk out to the sand and I'm looking around waiting. You know what's going on? Where are people at? You told me walk out to the sand. I'm looking for something out of place? You know what I'm saying, Like, you know where I'm at. I'm telling the drone you know where I'm at right here? You got me out here on the beach by myself. Do what you're gonna do. I'm thinking that talking to somebody I don't know. I don't know, talking to myself, I don't know. Sorry, So just nothing's out of place. Everything's normal now, except for the only thing I noticed, which I don't even know if this has anything to do with it, but it just happened. I look down at the sand and I see writing in the sand, letters about this big and it's alphabet, English alphabet, but not English words. I don't understand these words, but I could sound them out, you know what I mean. So I'm just sounding these words out that don't make no sense, and bro, I started walking down the beach, and bro, these words went for like wherever thirty sixth Street is to wherever the rocks are. I think it's like twenty eighth Street, so that i'd be like six seven blocks. Wow, these words went on that long. And I'm walking down and walking down and reading them looking around. As I keep getting like another block down, I'm getting a little more scared for some reason. I don't know. Nothing else is happening. I just feel like I'm getting scared. I don't know why. Like my inside is just I feel like I'm getting to the end, and when I get to the end, that's what they're gonna kill me. You know, as the closer I get to the end, that starts stalling. I don't want to get to the end. I'm gonna start reading the beach words more. I start doing circling around them. I don't want to keep going to the end. But nothing else is happening. I just gotta go see what's going on at the end. So I just keep walking, waking my way down to the end. And I read the last word. It's the only one that it's not even a word, but it's the only thing that makes sense. And it says UFC. Right, that's the only thing. I recognized that a whole seven blocks of words, and it was like four lines of words scattered like it's crazy, likes someone that did it with their fingers. Someone probably did do with their I don't know. But I get to the last word, and when I say UFC, I get I feel like macho man Randy Savage is about to pop out of somewhere and rip my arms off, you know what I'm saying, Like a UFC dude, And I'm like, UFC. Oh shit, that's how they're gonna do me. They beat me savagely to death, you know, all right? Figured make it good at least. I'm thinking in my head and I'm just scared. Bro, I'm just there scared. I almost think I see like a giant dude run behind me, and I'm like, turn around, ain't one there. I was looking. All of a sudden, I look out to the ocean, and there's now we're gonna to get to the weird stuff. Look out to the ocean. Fifteen feet maybe fifteen yards, I should say fifteen yards and about ten yards up in the air is a drone. I could show you a picture of it. I'm gonna show you a picture. I see it now, at it in both.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see the image now, just to clarify for the listener, because this may be your first time hearing this story. At the time, you thought this was a drone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well look at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is your drawing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what I was looking at from the straight up eye level. That would have looked like to me. That's what it would have looked like from the top. That's the way it was shaped.
Speaker 3: So the top one is eye level looking at it.
Speaker 1: And those all those those twenty four squares, those three rows of eight squares, they were lighting up when I look at it, they're.
Speaker 3: Going like shining strange colors and stuff.
Speaker 5: All different colors and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's white, it's yellow, it's pink, and it's orange. Four different color lights. But they're not like light bulbs. It looks like someone's taking lighters with pink lighter, white lighter, yellow lighter, orange lighter. And because these lights are like it almost looks like a fire but appearing real quick, but it's flickering on and off like a light bulb, but they're like little they're not flames, but they're made out of flame.
Speaker 3: So it's a very very strange, extremely bizarre and visually shocking UFO phenomenon. Yeah, something that you just can't even comprehend what you're seeing. So at the time you're like, this has to be a drone, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: The second I see it and it's doing all them lights like that light's so soft, it's not even like flashing, they're just soft. If they're gonna see it, my mind goes to the Havana syndrome drone. This is the Havana syndrome drone that've been following me around. It came down. Holy shit, let me just tell you what my mind went to like this. My mind went quickly to, oh my god, UFOs are real. We recovered the technology and we made this fucking Havana syndrome drone out of it. That's where my mind went. And this is a government drone. And maybe mafia got a hold of the technology and they fucking with me. I don't know, but this is That's what I'm thinking, the only thing. And on top of that, if I move my heead it moved ahead. I mean, if I move my head, it moves with me.
Speaker 3: Like it's weird, bro, It's it's locked onto you.
Speaker 1: It's like it's even a half second ahead of me. You know what I'm saying, Cloe, He's not like a split second ahead of me. It's insane. I'm like, what the fuck is this thing? And it's just blinking and I'm just looking at it. I'm like, I can see it's made out of metal, and it looked like the metal from a sewer cover, like a manhole cover, like that iron color. And I can see parts on it. I can see parts, you know what I mean. I can see parts. And so I'm in a machine. You know, this is definitely a machine. And there's the lights were blinking, and I'm mesmerized by this thing. But I'm like, if I survived this, have any syndrome thing that's trying to kill me right now, let me try to see what I can remember what this thing is. And I remember counting eight squares and four different colored lights and thinking maybe it was like white, yellow, red, whit, white, yellow, pink, orange, white, yellow, pink, orange, and it was like, you know, that's why there was eight squares because there was four lights and there were like that. But then the lights were changing colors. In the same box might be white the first blink, it might be pink the second blink, and the same box might be orange the next blink. Then they're all just changing colors and blinking. So I'm like, they know I'm a reason to that. But there's three rows of eight. That's twenty four hours in a day. That's easy to remember. I can remember that. So I'm just thinking like that. I'm just I'm watching this thing, bro, I'm staring at this thing, and all of a sudden it start I start hearing something in my head saying, uh, you show me the truth, and I'm like, what it says, show me the truth, and I'm looking. I'm like, now, I think somebody's talking to me through the drones somehow, Like the girl was talking to somebody out on the street taking the votes. Now I think I'm talking to that person she was talking to through this drone in my head because telling me tell me the truth. I said, we're talking about what we're talking about, And it said, you said you would take a light detector test. You will hook up to a light detector test. Well, this is the best light detector test ever made, So show me the truth, I said, what you mean, show me. All of a sudd it looked like if you cover one eye and you look down, and you cover one eye and look up, but you're seeing that at the same time. You know what I'm saying. I'm seeing like that, but it's like up here and I'm seeing the world down here. But it looked like I'm covering one eye. But it's weird. And all of a sudden, my memory start popping up like a TV screen almost you know what I'm saying, And the memory of the night with Tony carrying the girl down the stairs pops up and he's coming down the stairs and it's saying show me everything you remember from this night. And I'm like, what the fuck? How is this thing? Show? How is this working? You know what I'm saying, like my mind is not getting it. But at the same time, I know it's reading my mind. So I can't panic because I'm trying to be not guilty. So I'm just like talking back to it in my head. I'm saying, I'll show you, I'll show you. I didn't do nothing. I'll show you. Let me show you, and I did through my memory and I pull it up on the screen for it, and I replay it and I show it everything. I show Tony coming with the bottle, the girl coming over. Oh actually I started with the girl coming over. I say, look, I'm gonna show you that night. I pull up the girl come over, all that happened. They go upstairs. I stay downstairs. I show the whole night, all the party I did, the people, that girl fell off the chair. I remember the night. I show what happened. Said, see, I was downstairs the whole time, fall asleep on the couch. And then I showed Tony walking down the stairs. I said, see, I'm not guilty. I think I passed the test, and then the thing goes now, but it show me everything you know about that night. There's more, and I'm trying to block it out because there is more. I'm like, now it's it. I'm not, It's like it ain't no lying, show me its fuck. So I said, all right, I couldn't. You can't undo it. You have to show it, and no point. You can't run from this. You can't run from this. You know where to run. So I show it everything I really didn't know, and I show it. Tony come from the night before or before, telling me how he met the girl, how he's gonna put a bar in her drink, and how I knew all that ahead of time and I didn't stop it, and how the girl came over and I was thinking about telling her not to drink, but I didn't, you know what I'm saying, Like it went through my mind, like when she got there to be like, yo, I don't know that you know, but she don't even speak English, and Tony right there looking at me, look at her, so I couldn't really give her the signals. And I cowered it out. I chickened out when I was a kid at eighteen, and I let her go upstairs with him. And then it showed me and I said, I'm saying when I show her that, and I feel like such a coward because I showed what a coward I was. And then it shows me what happened in the room with Tony, and he said, this is what your coward has caused. And it plays for me a disgusting thing that Tony did to this girl while she was passed out right, and I just fall to my knees. I started crying, and I'm just feeling like what can I do? Now? You know, I'm guilty. I see it now, now I see what you're talking about. I'm guilty. I could have stopped this whole time. I'm just as guilty for not stopping it. So then I think like I'm not worthy. I'm in this thing like see this thing, like see now, walk over to those rocks. And I'm like, go ahead, I'm telling this thing, go ahead, and Havana syndrome me. You know it's at me. It's saying walk over to the rocks. The rocks like another block of head. These almost like a yetti. It's like a like the beginning of a yetti out on the beach. On twenty eighth Street where the waters kind of breaks around them and it doesn't go out. It's just like the beginning of a YETI would be almost like where there used to be a YETI maybe and they took it out. But so I go to those rocks and it's like, sit down front. I sit down, and it literally a freaking chair cut down the rocks. I walk up to it. It's like a it looks like a lounge chair cut out of these big core rocks sitting there. So I just I'm like, right there, it's like yet right there. I sit down in the chair and I'm looking at this thing flashing the lights, and all of a sudden, these two little I call them antennas, I don't know. They pop out the sides. They're like little wires and they have these little like the you know the eyepiece of a telescope, A little small piece. Yeah. Yeah, Like two of those pop out the side and they're on these little wires of the drum of the drum, and the wires start moving like like this. They start moving like something I've never seen except for on a snail's antenna underwater. Like it literally looked like a snail's antenna underwater. The way they were moving, and I'm thinking these are guns. First thought is these are two guns, and it's gonna shoot me right now. And as they things are moving, they start moving a little bit. They kind of like line up and they kind of point at me, like focus on me. And this is where it gets really fucking weird. I say, do it, and I close my eyes and I squeeze and look up and still there, and I'm like, oh, you're gonna fuck with me. I'm like, bro, just you got me out here, Just fucking do it this time. And like and I don't know if it shot me in the head or what. But as I'm squeezing, waiting for a bullet to go through my head my eyes closed tight, all of a sudden I feel the sun. This is at two in the morning by now, it might be one in the morning, I don't know what time it is by now. And I feel the sun on my back beaming down like hot, and I'm like, it's fucking nighttime, you know what I'm saying. And all of a sudden, I feel myself walking. I opened my eyes and I am above my body and I'm in my body and it's and I remember it's five six years ago, right after those two future memories, when I first became homeless, and I'm walking down the beach and I got a tank top on because I never want a tank top in six years. I'm worrying. I'm walking, looking at myself, and I'm in myself. It's the weirdest feeling. I hit my back and I look, I see my tank top on. I'm like, what the fuck? And I can't control myself. I'm just walking. I can't stop myself from walking. I can just think whatever I want, but no control over the body. I don't even feel the body, just walking. I'm just like watching it. And I say to myself, Oh, I am in hell, and now I gotta do the last five years over and this is hell. I am in hell, and now it makes sense. The future memories made sense. Why you can't change him and all this because I'm in hell. I said, Oh, this is just gonna keep happening for eternity. And I'm just gonna keep going through these last five years of hell over and over, or maybe it's gonna get worse this time around, and I'm gonna keep going through it. And every time. It's gonna get worse. Who knows, but I'm definitely in hell because I'm above my body. I'm in my body, and I'm walking in the daytime and it's nighttime, so and I'm looking at the stores on the beach, people eating, and I'm just like, fuck, bro. I looked at at the grass and I'm like, damn, here we go another five years of this shit, I remember thinking, and then when I look back up, I'm no longer at the beach. I look up and I'm at the park and I'm in the middle of a memory, but like food three D, physically in the memory where I was at. What year were you? This thirteen birthday party? I took him and his friends up to the park because I had a four wheeler, and we went up to the park and I let him all ride the four wheeler. And I was drunk as fuck. I'm letting these kids know how to ride, bro and do whatever they want on a four wheeler. I'm so drunk. I go to the park and I pissed down the swirly slide and I tell his friends go look at the bottom of the slide. I don't let him see that I'm pissing and then water comes out. I'm like, ah, my bass, Like, that's how how fucked up in the head I was. And I thought that was funny back then, you know. But anyway, dude sees me doing this walking his dog in the park. He's green, Hey, I'm calling the police on you, and he says that to me, and I remember thinking, now, you shouldn't have said that back then, you know, this is back then. And when he said he called the police, I dropped down off the slide and I ran over to him and I just went wam. Slapped the phone out of his hand because I hear him on the phone and with the old phone, so the battery broke off the back of it back in the day, so the down one disconnected. I knew it instantly. Boom. You know. I looked at him. He didn't want to fight, but at the same time, my dog okay, okay, so this okay, let me tell you. So when I'm walking through the beach and I look up, I'm I'm in the mid fight with this guy and I'm slapping his phone. Boom. Actually I actually I'm punching him in the fight. I didn't finish the memory. After I slap his phone, he turned around and he punches my dog. When he punched my dog, I punched him now when I was going through the hell. When I look up, that's where my memory starts, right where I'm punching the man. So I look up, and I'm punching the man. But I am the man, and I'm the kids that are around watching, and I don't feel the pain, and I can't stop the things from happening. And all I can feel is that I'm terrifying everybody around me. And I can feel how scared this man is. And I can see myself beating myself. I could see I didn't know I was that scary, but I make a mean face and I start going like that. I could look kind of scary all of a sudden, and I'm watching myself beat myself, and I'm scaring myself. I can't stop it, and I'm just oh and everyone at the same time, and it's about to get deep.
Speaker 3: You ready, Yes, I'm ready. Let's finally get deep.
Speaker 1: Right, all right? So I mean, I don't know what's going on there, And then from that point it starts, my life starts going backwards. From that point, and it goes first, it goes the first thing I remember. I remember every second kind of but like real fast. And then it kind of like stopped and like played forward a memory. But I was I'm in the memory, and it starts remember where the doves story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like eighteen or no, you were like fifteen, right.
Speaker 1: I was fifteen young, I was fifteen, And it starts when I come home from the Doves. That's where like it rewinded and started playing back at that moment while knocking on the door, and I'm telling my mom, I don't want to do drugs no more. I'm telling I'm gonna try to stop. I'm promised, right after seeing the two doves, right telling her I don't want to do drugs no more. And I'm reliving all this again through in my little health segment here, and so I remember I'm trying not to do drugs, but I'm not feeling right in school and I can't eat. I'm just like I don't feel comfortable in my body, you know, I just look, I don't feel right, I don't feel healthy. I'm trying to stay sober, but I'm like I need to smoke. I needed to do shit. I need to get high. And my grandfather had just passed away, so my mom was going through it, and she has started taking Xanax, because she already was taking xanax, but she started taking stronger ones. And at this moment that I'm going through that, she is taking xantics and I'm come home every day from school and she's happy as can be. She got the music on, she partying. She like half drunk, and I'm like, dangn, what you doing. She's like, I'm on my happy pills. I love life, you know. I'm watching her, and I'm like, danmn, she get to get fucked up and I don't get to get fucked up her happy pills. She looked like she's worse than I am when I'm you know, because back this time, I'm just smoking weed a little bit in high school, little cocaine, but basically drinking and weed, you know. And so when she ain't looking, I'd go through her bottle. She leave her botle laying out on the table. I go through her bottle and I take a handful of them and I take them to school. I swallow all full. I swallow four of them. I get my friend two of them, and I don't remember anything that happened that day. I just remember waking up after school at five in the afternoon, someone going, Hey, your mom is here to pick you up. And I supposed to be a track practice, and I was in a track practice. I don't remember the whole day. I don't remember the whole day. That's the first thing I remember. I get in the car and we going too family therapy because I was doing drugs. She kicked me out, Remember she found drugs and all that. So I come back in, I come back into the house, but we had to do family therapy. It's part of the deal. So we're on our way to the new family therapy guy. And I'm in the back seat of the car. I'm barred out because I took her pills. But I'm trying not to let her know, but I can't. But she give me. She give me a bird king cup and I'm in the back seat. I keep dropping it. I just I can't hold on to it. I get falling asleep with it in my hand, and by the third time I just drop it. She go, what the fuck are you on? You're on drugs? I said, I'm not, no drugs. And I fall asleep. You know, Na, you keep falling asleep. You can't even finished the sayings, Yo, you're on dope. She started telling me, I'm on heroin. I'm in high school. I don't know nothing about heroin yet, but my dad heroin addict. So that's where her mind went. You know. So she's like screaming at my dad. He's on fucking heroine. Look at him. He's on dope. He's on dope. And I'm trying to say I'm not. But you're not helping my case. You know, I keep dropping the cup like not drop. No, I'm not dropped. And she said, pull the car over, Randy. My dad named Randy. She said, pull the car over, Randy. She pulled a car over, pulled me out of the car, and you know, it was just one day. She snapped on me, Bro, She just started wailing on me. Bomb bomb bomb, I'm bored, out standing outside the car, just boom boom, just eating punches, not feeling a damn thing, just completely numb. The thing is, the punches don't care. She can hit me all she wanted. If the thing she was saying while she was hitting me was like when we was in the car. She goes turn out. She goes, swear on your grandfather's life to me right now that you're not on dope. To me, dope's heroin. So I go, I swear to God on Pop Pop's life, I'm not on dope. And she goes, that's it. Pull over the car because she knew I was on doper in her mind. She knew I was on dope and that when she said pull over the car. But that just died, and I said, you know, and she borrowed out. So she pulled over the car and get out. She just start wailing on me, and she starts screaming things like you're the biggest piece of shit. You should have been the one that died. Your motherfucker he was at my my father was at singing you're a piece of shit, things like that. Damn wait and itgain. And every time she hit me, she's saying a new one, and she kicking me. At the same time, I'm looking I'm a little fucked up on the bars toio. This is going boom boom boom so fast. I'm hitting so many punches that I'm trying to concentrate on what she's saying and I'm leaning into it cause I don't want to knock me back, so I'm trying to lean into it. What's wrong with you? And thinking, well, how can you be saying this? And dude, I'm looking at her. She looked like she's levitating and she's just kicking me, Like looked like something out of a movie scene. And it looked like she had four arms and she was just hitting me with all of them. I couldn't understand what I was looking at. It looked like I was looking at some kind of weird creature that wasn't my mom. You know, face was blue and mad roight bro I was weird. And this kept going on and going on. I'm thinking, like, God, stopped this. Just can't tell her to stop this. I'm thinking in my head, what the fuck? When is she gonna stop and be like start hugging me? That is enough. Never stops. I'm telling you, this is how long this went on. My dad's sitting in the car. You on was even stop her. We were in front of a six lane highway. We pulled over the road. A police officer was in the store across the six lane highway. Come out the store, seize her. Punching me in the face, jump the fence, six lane highway, jump another fence, ran through the parking lot, and then dove and tackled her as she was still hitting me. How long she kept wronging And you know, it took me back to that memory, and everything up until that memory was like, why am I being like this? Why am I being like this? It took me back to that memory that day, that time when she did that changed the insides of me. The way that I vibrated or whatever they call it, the way you feel inside I see my whole life. After that, things kept changing it, but that was a major one. Right there after that, I started really fucking people up and try me out pomp on. I was you know what I'm saying. I used to be self defense fighter. After that, I turned into look at me the wrong way, I'm punching you. I don't care. I became I started fighting in school. I started and punch with my friends. My best friend lost my best friends. I spit on them, swung on them, drunk and all started being like that after that. So that's kind of taking me back to my memory. Then it takes me back even further, and I said oh shit, Now that makes sense. While I've been a fucking asshole, Okay, this starting to make sense. It takes me back a little further to when I was three years old and I'm in my room. My mom telling me, you got to be a big boy. Now you going to preschool in a month, So now you gotta sleep in your room by yourself. So she closed the door, and my closet doors closed. I closed my eyes, I opened them. My closet door is opened a little bit. I get out of the bed, and I run to my parents' room, jump into bed, and then, dude, that happened to me every single night I can remember of my life. I would wake up in the middle of the night and my closet door would be open. I would never see it open. I would go to bed every night and close it. I wake up and it would be open. I would just think the pressure of the room, just the wood, the doors would just crack or something, you know. When I was a little kid, I thought it was something in my closet looking out at me. Every time I would wake up and the door would be open, so I would have run to my mom's room. So she starts telling me you gotta be a big boy. Now. You can't come running into the room no more. You gotta be a big boy. I'm like, she's like, you got a preschool on one month. And I'm even telling her, like that's a month. We still got a month. Well, you gotta start this now, you know. So at night she locked me in. She she put me in the room. Close the door, wake up, close the doors open. I get up. My door's locked. Start banging on the door. She don't open the door. I'm banging. I'm screaming, screaming, scared as fuck. She don't open the door. She won't open the door. I gotta go to the bathroom. I'm peeing on the rug in the corner. I'm banging. And then this goes on for and she telling me, oh, my sister friend locked her kid in the room when they were three, and that would turn him into a boy. And it only took him a couple of weeks, and then they got the hang of it. And I'm like, that's not us. Why why'd that got to do with us? And she ended up turning my lock around and locking me in my room every night, you know, And then it took me back to that memory and how that broke my mind. When I'm banging on the fucking door trying to escape my room. That broke my fucking mind.
Speaker 5: So it showed you all the things throughout your life that traumatized you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and each each one of those things showed me like I could feel the difference in how I was living after, you know, and how you could see it. I can see all that. And then I basically opened my eyes and I'm back on the rock at nighttime, not the hell I'm not in the present, in the present moment with the drone. Grown man Paul, Oh my eye, grown man Paul with a drone. And now there's a second drone. I'm showing the picture of the second drone. Now on open my eyes. There's the same one in front of me, and I just one off to the side a little bit like maybe thirty feet twenty yards, and it looked like this. That's what I see. But from the top it would have looked like that, So.
Speaker 3: It kind of looked like the original one, but with three of them connected sort of.
Speaker 1: It looked like this from the side. If you're looking at it from the top down, that's what it would have looked like I'm not a good artist, so the best I could do it I could do man, And these three here, did you see it? Yeah? Yeah? And this one was completely white and it was like laminated. It had like a like a lamination, like a clear like an acrylic, like an acrylic around it. And I'm when I opened my eyes, first thing, all this is so going on all in my head. I'm the first thing I'm thinking, is my whole life just flashed before my eyes? That would they say before you die. I'm thinking this thing was doing the Havanah syndrome on me and it almost killed me. That's why I did that life review. I said, my life just flashed before my eyes. This thing shooting radiation and it's gonna kill me or something. It's gonna Havana syndrome me. And then the second one show up and opened my eyes and I see that one and it don't look like a machine. This one looks like a real UFO, like there's there's nothing, you know what I'm saying, And it's if I move, it stays the same thing like that, like they stay, and they both got this little soft glow around them. It's not like an orber or anything out of the ordinary. It just looks like a flashlight running out of batteries, an old school flashlight running out of batteries, glowing right around them. It's just a weird little glow. And they both have the same little weird glow. And then I see that one and I start thinking like, Okay, now they're just trying to cover up for this thing and make me look crazy, and say, there's UFOs so they can cover up for this technology that they're trying to kill me with, and it make me look insane. Say I saw UFOs, two of them, you know, on the beach. So I'm just like, I'm thinking this thing is gonna kill me for sure. I'm thinking someone playing a trick on me with a second one, or they're playing a trick on me. There's nothing spending, nothing keeping it up. Not really sure what to makes sense out of it. I also think in my head, maybe that's a UFO. I think maybe that's a UFO. I thought for a second, I thought maybe that one's a UFO and this one's government. So I'm walking down, I get up. I don't want to sit there anymore because I'm thinking maybe I got lucky, and the UFO came and stopped it from killing me. I don't know, you know what I'm saying. Everything was killing me for the technology. The UFO recognized matching technology and came here, saw what it was doing to me and just reprogrammed it or something. I'm not sure yet, you know, I'm just looking at them. These things stayed there for like, I don't know how long this goes on. I get up. They never left there. I get up and I start walking and said, I'm not going to sit still and let this things do this to me. I get up and I start walking, and I'm figuring it's two or three in the morning, but I really don't know, you know, I don't know. It's dark, and this is.
Speaker 3: When it really gets crazy, Izy, This is part.
Speaker 1: I'm standing on the beach looking at these two drones or this UFO and this drone or what are these things? And then I remember three flashes and it's daylight. The first flash I remember, I'm standing, not even standing, I would say floating. It don't feel like what you would like when you put on VR goggles and you look down and you don't see your legs, You know what I'm talking about. It was almost like that, like I look down and see my legs, but I'm there, and I'm just in a big ass black room, probably the size of like like half a basketball gym, A giant laboratory, like a college laboratory, science laboratory, big gass room, and it's all black. I don't see nothing. I just see off to my left, I see a table. I don't see no legs. I could just see the top of the table because at the top of the table there's a light and it's just moving around doing this little fucking weird squares circle thing. It's moving around real fast, and I'm what the fuck am I? What is this? What is this? And I can feel somebody behind me, but I don't really know, but I don't feel like I'm alone. I feel like there's someone behind me, and it's telling me to focus on the light. And I started looking at the light like really hard, and all of a sudden, I don't know how to explain this, but I can see time in front of me, and I can see it. I can see how it works, and I'm not in it anymore. I'm outside of it, and they're just showing me like this. I mean, I could explain to you. I could explain to you what I can say. It's gonna take a minute, and it might sound crazy, but I'll come back to that. But basically it's just like that, like I know how it works. I can explain it to you. Might not sound right. I'm trying to figure out a way how to explain it lately, but I know how it works. I can see it with my own eyes. I can see it. It's the same thing, no matter what it's the past, present, of the future. It's the same substance. It doesn't matter where it is. It's all one same thing. If you put a piece of bread in the oven and it grew, let's say the piece of bread was now, when you turn on the oven, it started growing. One side is the past or the other side is the future. But it don't keep growing. It kind of folds back in on itself as it keeps growing, and you're the now always. You don't really move through it. It kind of moves around you always, so you can never get too far ahead too far back, and you're not really going anywhere. It's moving around you, and once you're in it, you can't stop it's just moving around you. It's and it's like a piece of bread. If you take the first slice of the last slice, it's the same ingredients, past present, future, past present, future times the same no matter where you take it from. And I can see that. I don't know how it didn't. That's not what I saw. That's just how I'm trying to explain what I can understand. And then right after I started seeing time, you know, I start I see time, and then I start I don't know how, but like I don't know if you want to say, remembering or connecting to something bigger. But I start feeling like I am everything everywhere all that once, and not the movie. Like literally, I feel like I'm a fucking planned. I feel like I'm a tree. I feel like i'm people. I feel like I'm everything. I feel like I'm a little microscopic piece of dust. I'm everything, and it's all happening at the same time everywhere. So it's just I am everything. It's just everything everywhere, all at once, just everything. And I start feeling spinning. I start feeling everything spinning. And as you start spinning, I start kind of coming out of everything all at once, and I start like like it spins me out of it, almost back into myself. And as I'm coming out, I remembering like being less and less things, what it's like being less and less things all the way till I'm just me again, like other people lives, other things, I'm just I'm just me again. And now I know that I'm back to my consciousness. I'm just me. I'm not everything everywhere all at once. And now I'm realizing like being me is the out of body experience. Myself is everything. This is the out of body experience. We don't go out of body, we go back into our bodies. This is the out of body experience is life. And I'm realizing that, holy shit, this is the out of body experience. And I'm not nowhere, I'm just in. I'm just feeling everything spinning, and it's like I'm just knowing this. When I can look up and if I can see something again, I see the entire world spinning around me. I can see I don't know how to explain this. It looked like if you took a pencil and drew circles like a tornado from one end of the sky to the other end of the sky. Just wrapped around everywhere. But instead of pencils, it was made out of light, you know. So I'm seeing these swirls. They keep swirling around, these light swirls, just around the whole universe. Every moment they're right in front of me. It's going around the whole universe. And I'm seeing every time they come back, the lights combining with more lights, and it's just this braid that keeps coming in my face is getting bigger and bigger, you know, like a saw that's drilling around real fast, like it's always drilling right there. It's kind of like that, you know, like and as it's spinning, I'm seeing these dark spots in the sky, and these dark spots are getting hit by this light strings that are spinning around, and these spots are they're huge dark spots, but compared to the light going on the universe, there are just little specs, you know. But in my head there I say, oh shit, that's a dark spot. That's scary. I don't know why, I just see dark I know it's scary, and I see the light coming around. It's looks like it's you know the you know those Disney portals like that make like the sh they make like the fire.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah dark oh oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Bro. Where these light strings were hitting this dark spots look like that, like flaring off the sides of it. And every time it's wrapped around the universe, it got stronger and stronger until the darkness was gone. Wow, and then it would be another dark spot, even bigger. Oh shit, that's a lot of darkness. And it was just grind and grind and grind on it and grind on it. Basically, he's showing me that the light is coming. The light is gonna win. The light is battling the dark. Dark has no chance. I'm like figuring all this out as I'm seeing the dark. The dark doesn't have no chance. You know, I don't know what the dark is. I'm just seeing it. That's what I can explain. The dark has no chance. The light coming around the light strings combined, and they get stronger every time, and there's nothing the dark can do about it. You can stay there for a minute, a big spy. It might take a second, but the light strings were gonna grind on it and go away. And once the dark's gone, it's gone forever. The light takes its space. It occupies that space, and that's it. Dark is gone. I'm like, holy shit, you know, I'm seeing this and I'm understanding it, not just seeing it. I'm understanding this, and that's right. When I understand that the light dark, the last dark spot gets erased. I look down and I can see myself standing on the beach, and I'm spinning on top of my body, coming down and fall into my body. And as I fall into my body, now the world starts spinning, like if I'm dizzy as fuck, like you spin on a baseball bat. Now the world starts spinning around me. Now, this is probably the weirdest thing to happen thus far. And a world spinning around me, I'm trying to catch my balance. I look down. I see the sand start making a circle the opposite direction. Let's say the world's spinning this way. All of a sudden, the sands start making a circle, and it's coming up like this, the opposite way that the world is spinning. And every time the world spins, it spins the opposite direction. The spins get a little less. And this thing keeps coming up bro like a snake turning, And every time it turns, the world turns the opposite way. This dizziness gets a little less, and it keep going and get to the point where the world stops spinning, and it comes to the point where it's in the middle, like every time the soul gets smaller. Stop. What the fuck? I'm looking out of sand just floating in the space, floating in the air. And the second that it stops, I see the wind catch it and like maybe ten percent of the sand blows away and the rest of it falls. And when I look down, I see the lands, the sand lands in the spiral right. And when I see the sand land and the spiral, now I know what I just saw was real, because I'm thinking, what the fuck is sand just levitating like that? And when it lands, I'm thinking, that really just happened. And my first thing flashed. I don't remember what just happened, but I think I got magic powers from a UFO, like because I remember the three flashes, you know. And then I saw the sand move up, so I started trying to spin my head around and lift the sand back up because I thought maybe my dizziness or something. I start doing that and that's when I get the zoom in. I'm looking at the sand trying to go like this, and all of a sudden, I just get a zoom in into the sand that I'm looking at the one sand grain, and inside that sand grain I can just see or little organic it's just little organic strings. Just they're like three D spider webs, but there's no right angles on them. It's just all attached. And inside these in the strings are actually tiny little tubes, and inside the little tubes are lights lined up like millimeters on a roller, and all the little things they're lined up perfectly in order like that, and they're just flowing right along smoothly. And wherever two strings combined in the one, the lights will like combine like a zipper and then turn into one, and then they'll combined with another one, just perfectly flowing. And that's just one piece of fucking sand. And this was all over the place. And then it zoomed back out and I was like, holy shit, it's all light. I look. I look up. Drone number one with the lights is still there. The second one is gone. And I look up and the drone is still there and it starts talking to me and it just starts boo. I don't know what it was saying, but I know that it was the most beautiful thing I ever heard. And as it's saying these words, it was like real fast, saying these words like preaching almost or saying something. I start seeing the world come alive as it's saying it. And I started realizing these words are powerful. Whatever they I'm trying to remember them. But it's so fast. I have no pen, and I start saying to the voice that's talking and saying these words. I started saying, stop, let me get a pen, let me write this down. This could change the world for everybody. And it's telling me relax, relax. I took two steps running, and it said relax. I stopped running, said relax, just pay attention. I keep paying attention to the words. It stops. I look around. Everything's alive, bro, I can see light moving in everything. Sh It looks like I'm in the Wizard of Ah, shiny everything. Just I can see everything live, the chair, everything, everything's alive, moving around. I see the light moving through it. And then the voice started telling me. The voice started telling me this is heaven. This, this is heaven. The same place you were just standing in a couple hours ago that you thought was hell. Now you see, this is heaven. And I'm thinking like it started telling look, this conversation went on so fast and so long that it probably like it's probably like an hour conversation that we had.
Speaker 3: In ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to say that so so much, so it sucked so much. The order of the things that we said is hard to figure out sometimes. But it starts telling me that it was John the Baptist, This drone that I'm looking at, telling me that it's John the Baptist. It's not johnna Battle. It tells me it's the true spirit and power of John the Baptist. And I had just been delivered from evil and I had just been reborn, and I'm thinking. I'm thinking like, oh, I told you you had just been eternally baptized. And I'm like, I gotta jump into the water. And it tells me, no, no, no, no, no, eternal baptism is held in the light in the water like the one in the Bible. You got eternal baptism. I can dig that. Now, start talking to this thing like it's my friend. You know what I'm saying. I'm having it. It's not like God, it's kind of like God, but it's more like a conversation with an old friend I ain't talked to in a while. And it started telling me like, I'm sorry that this night was so traumatic and you had to go through all this at once, but the time had to be right now that you had to wake up. And it's telling me what to do. It's telling me all kinds of things. It's telling me, let me start here. Tell me you're gonna go home and wake up your son. You're gonna teach them the true teachings of Jesus that are not in the Bible, and it's gonna say they were. It tells me they were purposely left out of the Bible. I don't know this, drone. I don't even read the Bible, you know, I don't know this stuff telling me this, and Bro, it starts letting me like, it starts giving me different future possibilities. It starts showing me like endless possibilities of everything that I've ever known, everything that I can remember, how I can organize, what I can do. Boom, and it gives me the story, says your story, you have the best story, bro, And it's telling me, I'm gonna tell my story. That's when it's telling me. It's telling me you have a good story to tell the world. And it tells me, in a year and a half, you're gonna make telepathic friends. In two years, they're gonna help you remember your entire story and tell it to the world, and you're gonna help wake the world up, and you're gonna be part of a great awakening. And I'm on the beach like I'm a homeless bomb on the beach, like okay, you know, like I'm happy. I'm thinking, this is great, this is awesome. Of course I do it for you, you know. Of course, it's showing me everything that is showing me what I'm gonna do, and it's awesome. And I'm like, hell yeah. So it's like at the end, I have a long conversation with but I basically was like, you know, at the end, I'm walking. It starts, it starts trailing off, and it's telling me, look, just make the right choices. Everything you experience is real. Just make the right choices. And it's telling me, I'm like, don't go, don't go. Don't I don't say you got to do this on your own, but don't worry. If you ever need me, all you got to do is really really think for me, and I'll be there. But you have to do this on your own. And it said, don't worry. There's already millions of telepathic people out there. There's already people awake. And when it said that, I started thinking, like millions, there's a lot of people. I don't think about billions, you know what, I'm thinking, millions as everybody. I don't really put in two to two together like that yet, you know, tell you millions of people already awake, You'll find friends. Don't worry about the past, all this stuff. You still got to deal with your past stuff. But I'm you could be okay, like you're gonna be to know how to do it now. You're gonna be You're gonna know how to get through it now, how to maneuver through all this now. And I'm excited. You know. It sounded like a great future I got set for me. So I start walking out the beach and I'm thinking, oh, another thing to tell me that. It told me it's going around the world waking people up. You know, this drone told me that's what it's doing. That's what it gotta go do. So I called a drone right because it was it looked like a machine to me, this one. And so I start walking off the beach and it's telling me like everyone's telepathic. Millions of people tell it pathic. It helps everyone. Anyone can connect to it at any time. Everyone knows that it can connect to it, like not everyone, but it's the way I took it, you know. So I'm leaving the beach, I'm thinking everybody knows about this drone or other people know about it. I'm not thinking I'm the only one. I'm walking off the beach, sons coming up and people start walking by me, and they're very beautiful people, and they're saying things like congratulations, and we saw it, you did good, You're gonna do good, Welcome to the new world, and like all this stuff. All about six couples passed by, all of them saying something different to me. And as I'm like thinking, like I'm asking them, can you hear my thoughts, They're saying yes, yes, I can out loud, like you know, and I'm like, holy shit. So I'm thinking everyone in the world is now telepathic, and I've just been out of the dimension because I was such a piece of garbage. Now I'm in this new world and everyone tellingpathic and I'm like, oh shit, this is crazy. And I've been hearing I've been talking to Angel, Drone, whatever you want to call it, so i know how to hear a voice in my head what it sounded like. So as I'm walking, people are talking out loud to me, but I'm not hearing their thoughts. So I'm like, why can't pick up on their thoughts? I start thinking, you know they're hearing my thoughts because they answered me outloud. So I started getting kind of confused. I'm walking down the street. I'm testing it out on people, like a go. Let's say, for instance, a go walk by and as she walked by, I'll be walking behind her and I'll say, in my mind, they ain't you look pretty? And she turned around and smiled. I was like, if you heard that? And then and then I'll be like, all right, let me test out something bad. And I'd say something and bad to her, and she'd turn around with a bad face. I'd be like, damn, even this random girl just read my mind, you know, how come I can't hear her mind? And then I start walking, and I mean I could, I could walk you through every step. A lot of crazy things happen. But as I'm walking, I'm thinking like, wait, if everybody's telling Pathic and everybody's congratulating me and saw what happened on the beach last night, then what the heck am I talking about? What is this thing talking about? I'm gonna have a story to tell? What story is there to tell? If everyone can read my mind, everyone knows everything already, want to tell you what you already know. So I started thinking like, damn, all that all that good future with my son and all that thing it was showing me to go teach him, and all this shit's out the window, you know, like that's the big story we told in my future. We're gonna have a story to tell. I'm like, na, everyone's telling Pathic, there is no story to tell. God, think of something different. How to make money and how to survive? Now everyone knows everything about everyone. So that's what I thought was happening. So I started getting kind of depressed about it. I was like, Damn, I don't got a story to tell. I got to start from the bottom. I don't have no education, and I'm way behind and everyone already AI telepathic all this shit. I'm like, damn, I ain't got nothing. My story ain't worth nothing to nobody, because everybody knows everything anyway, That's what I'm thinking. So I walk into the burger I'm hungry. I walk into the Burger King. I mean the whole time, I'm expecting to see my parents and my son pick me up, because I think that everyone connects to the drone, and I think they knew I just went through that last night, and I think they were gonna be there, happy for me, the way that this shit was. So I'm walking down the beach day not there, and I'm just like, I go on to Burry King. I asked the manager. I said, this is my first day in the new world. I didn't know. I don't have no money, I don't have nothing. To just give me a meal, and he said, yeah, I'll give you one meal since it's your first day. So I'm like, all right, I guess he knows too, but I guess he was just saying that, you know. So I'm sitting down in Burger King eating the meal, and everything's still alive. I still see the wall alive. And at that moment everything went and all the bricks in the walls like it was like an ar augmented reality thing. Well, I'm just watching all the bricks in the wall spin and when they turn now they're not shiny no more. All the towels in the wall they turn now they're not shiny. The windows, everything, everything's dead again, And I think in my head, I go, fuck back in hell again. Man's eating with his back to me, and the bird king turns around. He shings yeah and turned back around and started eating. I'm like, damn, this is fuck. Oh. I don't know what's really I don't know what's going on. So I pretty much walk through the whole day testing out telepathic things, and people could read my mind or trying to do it, and seemed like everyone wants to read my fucking mind almost except for like, there was about like five percent or ten percent of the people that weren't reacting to anything I would do. So I'd be like, Okay, it's not every single person. I started figuring out, so I said, maybe my parents ain't telepathic yet or something. I don't know, maybe they don't know about the drone. So the nights come down to nighttime, and I just stay at the beach, walking up and down, like what is going on? Oh? Another thing happened. I started seeing signs and signs everywhere. I say, Glorious house, Gloria, Gloria, Glory. I said, who the fuck is Gloria? This homeless girl comes by, shees Gloria. That means go to church. And I'm like, oh, after all that just happens, now you're telling me to go to church. You know, I left one thing out. Can we go back real quick? Yeah? When no, because this is probably the most amazing thing that happened the whole time. And when it happened, I told myself, this can't be real. I had to have made this up. No one's gonna believe this part. I'll tell the rest, but no one's gonna believe this part. And I literally like thought I made this last part up. At the time, at the drones leaving, and it's telling me you got to do this on your own, you know, make the right choices, and the drones saying by right before I start walking through the beach. As I'm looking at this drone is getting smaller and smaller. I'm looking at the drone it's getting smaller and SMALLERH shit, you not in the sky the size of a movie screen, small movie screen. A I call it my postcard. A flash. You see that.
Speaker 3: It looks like three beans, three beings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a flash, a perfect square three by five ratio in the sky, about one hundred feet in the sky, only like two hundred feet away from me. This drone is real far by now. It's a real tiny little dot and just flashed on and off three. At the very moment I thought it was Aliens, I said, it looked like a negative picture, you know, like you know, a negative. I was like opposite. It was like a negative in the sky. And these beings were dark. They were all dark, and they were sitting. It looked like they were like this, but you can't tell because it was just dark, you know, they're basically just like that. And the light behind them was white bright, and the skylet blue, so it was like a cutout. Just it's a flash, I said, what, Aliens? I said what? Then I started thinking I can tell you all the things. I started thinking, like John the Baptist Aliens. Then I started thinking the government drone. I start thinking that the government drone. Then the aliens came and fixed it and turned it better. I don't know what the fuck was happening, Like, oh, so many things I've gone through my mind at that point. So where was I? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you went back to revisit that you saw the thing in the sky.
Speaker 1: So okay.
Speaker 3: So in present time at your store.
Speaker 1: Got to be nighttime, got to be nighttime. The whole day goes by. I'm still at the beach. I'm supposed to be teaching my son, all this stuff, all this future to show me my parents can come by. And so this nighttime I lay down in his closed cafe. I put my face into the crack of the wall and I closed my eyes. There's no one there. I make sure there's no one there before I lay down and put my face into the wall. You know, I closed my eyes and I started saying to the drone. So you said, if I ever really needed you, really really needed you, I could connect with you. And you told me I was gonna be home with my son today and I'm still here at the beach. Is why would you tell this one of my parents ad take me home? I say in my head, right when I say that, I hear keys jingle. I'm laying down. I opened my eyes and I look down by my feet. There's a boy laying against the wall along the wall with me, and he's jingling his keys. And I've never seen him before. And he says to me, hey, man, I can't be sleeping out here anymore. Out here, I'm gonna go home. You need to ride. I'm going to Burden one twenty seven. I said, what, he goes, I can't be out here no more. You need to ride. I'm going home to Burden one twenty seven. That's my mom's address, which is forty five minutes away from the beach. Wow. So I just I'm thinking, thinking this is the thing. They sent me a ride home almost, you know, I say, yeah, give me a ride home. I'll take it right home to Burden one twenty seven. That's literally where I want to be. That's the exact address that I want to be at. You know. So get a dude's car. We're driving home and it's a weird bro. He's having weirds. I don't know who this man is or what, but he's like walking me down this spiritual conversation, you know what I'm saying, like testing me asked, like trying to find out what kind of person I am, like just weird, like trying to see how I am now, almost almost like he knew me and he was trying to see how it was. It was weird, bro, but uh, Anyway, we get to my house and he dropped me off and I ain't talked to my mom forever. I ain't done. I just went through this whole thing. I don't know what to say. I think. I don't know if she knows. I don't know if they know about the drones. I don't know if they know about everything. I don't know. So I knock on the door ten thirty at night. She opened the door up. She like, what are you doing here? And I don't know what to say to her because I'm trying to figure out if she know what's going on. And I tell her the drone brought me home. You don't know about the drune. She's like, what are you talking about? So I just, you know, I start rambling. I don't remember what I told her, but she sent him a text saying what I told her, something about a drone that controlled my whole life. And it's all good now because it saved me, and it's really an angel and all this stuff. I didn't know what. I don't even remember what I said to her exactly, but it was something like that, and she ended up texting him, your dad came home saying some crazy story, saying, I hope he's on drugs because if now he lost his mind, let's just pray that he's on drugs. She said. But I understand sound crazy if you don't know anything about it. So but you know, she let me stay there, and I'm thinking, everything's gonna be okay. Now I see him the next day. I mean it was, I still it was. It was beautiful the first time I seen him since I've been normal now, and even my mom giving me bad vibes because when I first told her everything that happened, the first words out of her mouth was that she said it sounded like the devil to her. And the way I explained it to her and the way she responded it was the same way that Robert Langdon did it in the book Origin, playing the AI, telling them about someone about the AI, and it said that sounded like the devil to me, and it just I was like, oh my god, am I living in the book now too, still like all the repressed memories from the first book and the AI in the second book kind of felt like what happened? So I don't know. I was kind of out of it. So I go to sleep, I wake up, he's there. I still haven't felt right inside, like I don't feel comfortable yet. And I've been on the street for a while, you know, so I haven't had emotions really, you know, been blocking out everything, even with my mom, like even when I saw her, like I wasn't sure how to feel. And then when he came over, she just said she I forgot what she had said. What she said.
Speaker 6: We had we had hugged, and you said something along the lines of like I don't even know what love.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, she said. I forgot exactly what she said. It was. It was crazy. She said, hug your son, she said. She said, tell your son you love him. That's what she said. She goes, tell your son, look at your son and tell him that you love him. Because I looked at her and looking at him like I don't even know what if he knows what's going on, looking him kind of nervous. She goes, tell him you love him. And I said, I don't even know what love is anymore because I actrually don't have no feelings inside. I was feeling emotionless, still back in hell, you know. And when I hugged him, dude, my body inside just tingling, bro, and I felt like my life came back into me. Bro. It was an amazing moment. Bro brought it to you, to my eye and I felt love again. It was crazy. It was a crazy moment. I love and she goes, remember that feeling you have right now, that's love. And I was like, oh shit, this is love. That wouldn't feel like that's right beautiful. So then he had to go because he was late. He came buy to say hi, and I'm thinking everything's gonna be good now, you know, I fell in love again. I'm thinking everything's okay, everything's gonna go. I'm gonna get to teach them all this stuff. I don't know how I'm gonna start, but I'm gonna get to teach him. But everything else, like everything else is just terrible, like my dad, like no matter what it is, you know, I remember I told you everything was alive. Yeah, well now if it was like everything was alive and Everything was like sending negative energy to me. Even the tables, even the chairs. Everything was just like my dad watching the TV shows about murder and stuff, and I'm just hearing the bad words, you know, like murder killed or did that? You think he was just like hyper sensitive, hyper sensitive. I'm yelling at them, put on something positive. Why are you watching all this negative stuff? And they're telling you, who the fuck you? You're coming off the street. You don't tell what to do. We got off shit going and I'm like, no, you don't know what's going on. You just is messing up your mind. You guys don't know. And I'm fighting with them and they're not clas with clashing everything. They're not, you know, I just what was going on. I thought everything was gonna be good. I'm gonna get to spread his happiness, and it's not working. And it got bad. My uncle calling in. I hear them talking shit on the phone, and he coming into town. I know when he comes in, he's gonna come over there and start talking ship and then I don't know how much react. You know, I'm at that time, I'm still in hell. Now I'm back in hell, so I could pop off. I don't feel stable. I don't feel stable, you know, And something telling me like, you better get the hell out of here because it's gonna pop off. You're not gonna be able to control yourself. You better get out of here for your own good. And I just got home. I said hi to him. I just you know, everything's gonna be okay. But now things telling me you need to get out of here again and just get out. And I'm like, what the fuck? I can't stay here no more. I just couldn't be there. I was going crazy. And it only lasted like a week. I couldn't stayed there for more than a week. And oh and dad just too much words and stuff. And I just got up and I walked out. I don't know where I'm going. I don't even want to do drugs. I just I can't be here. Something's telling me to leave. Something is telling me to leave. The story's not over yet. It's basically it's telling me, you know, you gotta keep going, and I don't know, So I just leave. I put my head down. I don't even say bye nothing. I just figure he'll understand I ain't the first time I walked out. He'll get it. Even though he thought this time m'd be different. I thought this time would be different. I guess it's just hell. This is what hell is, over and over, you know. So I just leave. I'm straight at first, I'm sober at first, and I'm just thinking, like I get on the bus and I just head out and I don't even want to go downtown. I had the other way. I head out west. I just want to get away. And I get on the bus. Second I get on the bus, man, everyone looking at me. I'm normal. I'm thinking, I'm normal. It shouldn't be happening. I'm not even stealing, I'm not down drugs, I'm not even doing nothing. I'm just a normal person on the bus. And everyone's still looking at me with the phones. Again. I'm just like, oh, man, no, this ain't it. So I go way out. I go way out west to the end of the bus stop. I sleep at the Walmart way out there. I candle way out there. I'll just go sleep under the trailer out there. When I'm laying out there, drone back and I forget in my mind all that UFO thing that happened. But I'm back in Hell, and that was all just a I'm demon fucking with my head to try to get me to do this, you know what I'm saying. And I'm back in hell. And that light that followed me again, that's the drone. It's not an angel, it's a drone. Back back to the drone again. And I'm sitting there and this thing drops down and there's a corn field out there. This thing drops down into the corn field and it's huge and it's white, and it's not the same drone. It's just a ball now. And I'm looking at it, like, what the fuck is that thing? And there's a little house out there in the middle of the corn field, like a shed with a little lamp post, right, And I watched this big ass fucking ball. It's probably like a couple hundred yards away, but I watch it and it goes into the lamp post just it comes the lamp post. Part of the lamp post just fades into the lamp post. And I was like, fuck this, I'm losing my mind, you know. So I go to sleep. I just I don't even know if I I just lay under the thing till the sun comes up. I head back downtown. The next day. I'm just like, fuck this shit. I'm getting high again. I can't. I can't deal with done of this shit. This is the end. And I head back downtown. So much happened. I started feeling like, I get a little high, go back to the girl Tann that hooked me up at a little one. She give me a little one. Instantly I started feeling like everyone trying to kill me, everyone looking at me, plotting on me. I get up out of downtown. I'm walking through the streets, the buses everywhere. I feel like everyone's trying to kill me again. The whole city want to kill me. It just happening all over again. I'm feeling like to the point. And when I was home for that week or the week Kanye West kind of made the news for he was talking like all the crazy stuff. You know what I'm saying. Do you remember that, oh yeah, saying he was going crazy that week. He was saying like I love Hitler. And it was the same week I got back. And I'm trying to be positive, right And when I hear it time, when I hear Kanye West talking about he loved Hitler and everyone bashing for it, I understand what he means. You gotta love. Just worry about the love. Don't worry about no hate, even if it hitler. Don't worry about who it is or what it is. Let God worry about that. Just love everybody. So I'm defending Kanye West as he's going crazy in my house and that ain't helping my case, you know. And so when I'm out on the street, I don't know why I do this, but everyone, I feel like I'm gonna get shot and he made it. Someone's gonna kill me. Something's gonna happen any minute. My last chance I got. I write a sign, and I write on the sign I said, Kanye West doesn't hate me? Why do you? And I walk around the city holding it up to everybody. I feel like the whole city hate me. People taking pictures of me. Yeah yeah, So everybody, why what I do to you? I didn't do nothing to you. Why everyone hate me? I'm holding sign for hours. Then I'm holding this sign up on this walking back and forth in this little corner twelfth twelfth Avenue and Northwest seventh Street, And all of a sudden, they do like a fake accident. You know that people would be doing fake accidents in Miami. Yeah, fake accident, a fake car accident insurance. I used to know people that do it. My friends used to do Everyone in Miami know people that do that. So I see it at the corner that I'm doing this sign. I'm holding this sign, watching everybody, watching cars drive up, looking people easting me, looking like they want to kill me. And I'm like, you can't kill me if I'm holding this signy letting it down, you know. So I keep holding the sign and then I and then I see this car to stop, and I see another car go behind it and go fake accident, and they both get out call the police, and they call it. They called the police. Polease show right up, and all three of them are just sitting there staring at me. And I already had some things with it on the street where you can't trust some of the city cops. So I'm thinking this one of the dirty might be one of the dirty city cop. They're not all dirty, but they might be one of them. And I'm thinking this might be a dirty city cop, and he might be a fake accident. They're just trying to do this right here to keep their eye on me because these part of the people follow me or whatever you know these people want me dead. And I see them cop they're they're sitting there. I'm like, this is not right.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: I started getting paranoid. I take off, I start walking away. I started walking back towards over Town. And dude, I walked by this group of little black girl playing hopscotch, you know, gett a hopscotch on the thing with a good thing. And I just in my mind, I'm like thinking, if people can still read me my thoughts, you know, I'm like, I'm gonna test out these little girls. And I was like, walk by them. I'm sorry, God, I'm sorry. And I walked by them. I said it in my head only just to see. And I walked by these little girls and I went in my head, I said, fuck these little kids. I hate little kids right, just to see, right, that's my backs to them. I just I said it. I walked by in my head, smiling like, and they're saying they were playing, and one little girl shouts out, ooh, I'm gonna tell my mama what you just said. And I turned around and she's staring at me, and I'm like, oh my gosh, she heard me just cuss out the kids in my mind and you teld her, Mama, I just cussed it out. I took off. I took off. I took off. It started getting dark, all right, I'm trying to skip forward. I ended up taking a bus back home, telling my mom, come picked me up. Everybody to kill me, their drones follow me. I've left this part out after like two After like two days, I go back to my house, tell my mom to picked me up at the mall and I tell her everyone trying to kill me. This drone is followed me. The follow me with this drunk. Can you pick me up at the mall? Please? She's like, you laugh where you go or I'm like I'm a little high, but it's not that Please can pick me up right now. I'm not safe. She come to the mall, she picked me up, and I'm telling her, look, that's the drone, and I'm pointing out a star Venus or something, you know. I'm like, look, that's it. It's gonna move watch and she with my uncle and they're looking. They're like, it's just a star. I'm like, no, it's following me everywhere. I'm like I'm looking. I'm like, that is venus. Fuck, you know, and I just think I'm on drugs and crazy or you know what I'm saying. When I went back home, and it's just worse. So I had to leave again. Bro it happened. I stayed there for like a day. I left again. So then I'm out there on the street walk by the little girl. She said that I'm walking. I don't know what to do. Everybody wanted to kill me. I see my friend walking. He kind of he looked kind of like me. He's on the street, but he got a place in the Camilla's house is a homeless shelter, so he kind of got a little shit together, you know. He got off the street into the homeless shelter and he kind of crippled. He kind of crippled like walk like that, and he had a big bag on his bag. And he's like the last person that I seen that has never been mean to me. Everybody else on the street wanted to kill me. Every time I see him. He already cool with me, you know, he's always cool and all right. Let me tell you the first time I seen this this man, I said, I remember seeing him at this point was when I was on dope. When I first was sniffing. I'll be driving my car to go buy dope downtown, and when I'm parking to the bridge buying dope, I remember seeing this crazy looking white dude. It's not a white crazy looking white dudes under there, crazy looking white dude with jeans on, no T shirt and a pink thong, all tatted up, looking nuts, and he looks at me crazy, give me some crazy eyes, oh ship. He looked away, and I watched him light a tent on fire. He likes a lighter, like a torch lighter. Look at me, light a torch. You look away. The boom he lights a tent, the whole tangles flames up. Big black dude come running out. What the fuck you see dirty standing there with a torch and he just take off running. This big dude, dirty little dude. He take off running like scared for his life. And I'm like, holy ship, it's crazy under this bridge, living under here, you know. And I remember thinking like, hey, if I ever end up under here, I'm be friends with that white first time with him, so I ended up. I ended up becoming friends with him on the street, and throughout the time I on the street, he's telling me crazy stories and he first time I met him. The first time I met him. The first time I met him, he asked me, what religion am I? I said, I ain't got no religion. He said, oh, I worshiped the devil. I know people that worshiped the devil. All my old friends worshiped the Deavil. Ain't nothing that's cool. I just still still, you know, because when I first met him, was before the drone and all that stuff happened. I first met him when I first on the street. I'm not knowing none of this stuff. He told me. Worshiped the devil. I said, whatever, I don't judge you. So I see him walking down the street towards Camille's house. I said, dirty, He said, Paul, come here, said dirty man? What dude? What's going on? Man? Why everybody wanted to kill me? You do you know everybody talking like everybody talking? What saying? By? What's going on? He said, Paul, it's all in your head? You all right here? Help me take my back to my room. You could come up stairs and stay in my room. You don't feel safe out of here? I said no. He said, come on, I got you, good friend. You know the only person made me feel safe at this time, so I appreciate that. I'll go inside, go inside the room with him, but I'm still sketched out because everyone else want to kill me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't get it, you know. So we go up in the Camilla house into apartment and he got his dope, he got his drugs and all that, and I'm like, dude, just give me a shot. That's gonna kill me. I don't want to live no more of dirty. I think I'm done with this shit. He's like, Paul Man, you're tripping this all in your head. He's like, he started setting up the shots, and I'm gonna tame backtrack a little bit. When I left the house, when I left the house that day, since the first time I left the house, after I got back. The whole time i'm on the street, I'm playing the song in my head from fifty cent Many Men, Oh many Many want with death pond me because that's what I'm feeling like. So I'm just playing that song in my head over and over just to try to keep my mind clear. Just you know what I'm saying, so I don't spiral on my mind. Just keep singing the song I love the song. You know that's a that's an easy one to have in your head. Yeah, it was like my theme song, yeah, my life right there. I felt like I have kept singing it over and over. So we go upstairs. He getting the shots ready. He put on the first He put on Many Men, the song Nah, and I look at him, and he started looking at me like, and I'm like, what the fuck? He getting the shots ready? He do his shot. He don't give me a shot yet. He act like he gonna give me one this day, but he don't give me one yet. He do his shot. I'm tweaking out just from hearing many Men, like what? I started thinking like, how did he know? I was thinking about many men all day? How could he have known I was playing this song in my head all day? I could tell by his smirk that he knew, you know, kind of weird. But then he do the shot, you know, shoot right in his neck, and then he put the song he let the bodies hit the floor, you know that rocks on. He put that song on and do the shot. At the bodies hit the floor, he starts slamming, dancing with the needle bouncing in his neck and he starts fainting, passing out and catch him and I'm like, oh shit. I carry him to his bed, take the needle, white blood off of him. Fuck, lay him down, and he's just go to sleep. And I was just like a feeling like he knows more than he's saying. You know. The many men thing was too weird, bro, The way he kept saying, it's all in your head, Paul, it's all in your head. Paul felt like it was just hestagonizing kind of in a way, you know, But he's the only person it's not wanting to kill me. At the same time, you know, I don't definitely feel safer in here than out there. So I lay him down and I lay at the foot of his bed, you know, like how dog lays at the bed. I lay down at the foot of his bed, and I just feel like, I think this is my life now. I think I'm like, for some reason, I just feel like I'm here with Dirty now. I'm just gonna be here living with Dirty in this Camilla's house. Now. Maybe he'll have a job for me. I start thinking, like, I don't know what I'm thinking, Bro, Maybe you have a job for me to do. When he wakes up, so I wake up. He gone his girl come over. He said, Dirty, come over a little bit. I said, man, you got a shot. He was supposed to give me one yesterday but never did. I just want to die, right. She's like, I give you a little shot, but I'm a big one. And she gave me a little shot. I said, I did the shot. I don't remember where I stuck it in. I stuck it in my neck and my arm. I don't remember where, but I remember doing the shot and then just black. I remember seeing black and that last feeling for you gonna fade. I remember feeling it, and just I remember falling. I just remember everything turning black. And I wake up on the floor and Dirty's like Dirty's there, and he's telling me that he had a narcm me and I'm up, like what the fuck this happened. He's like, Paul, come on, Paul, and I'm sitting there and he's looking at me, and I'm looking at him, and it was there was a couple more things that happened, but let's get to the story. And and I just started like telling him, like, alright, the one more thing we went. He tell me, come with him to the to the doe pole on bikes. We go to the doe pole on the bike. He said, wait here, he go inside. He come out and he turned around and he started yelling at the dope boys. I fucking kill all you motherfuckers. Fuck you, I'm gonna come back and shoot you all motherfuckers up. He take his bike and he'd throw he had a scooter actually out of bike. He had a scooter and he throw an electric scooter at the dope boy. Fuck you, crazy motherfucker. Bro. And he's like, come on, Paul, let's go. I'm like, are they gonna start shooting us right now? Normally they wouldn't start shooting somebody, but for some reason, nobody fucked with dirty in the hood. He's got that nobody fucking with him. And he tell me now, he said, we're leaving. He said, nah, we're gonna go get a couple a k's and come back and shoot the place up. You down. You're riding with me. And I looked at him and I said, I'm riding with you. And in my head I said, what am I doing? I guess I'm doing it. I said, I guess I'm gonna kill someone. They gonna kill me. This is the way the hell is gonna work out for me. Whatever Dirty I got you, I don't know whatever you wanted me to do. I don't know why. I'm just telling him this. I'm telling I'm gonna to kill someone for him.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Then we go back up we go back upstairs and everything, and I'm just telling him, like, Dirty, what's going on? Is this something with you that I'd ever do something to you? I don't know about? He said, Now, all you ever did was steal my bike one time. I stole the bike and I people say, you want to kill me for that. I gave him back a couple of bikes not as good, and I was like, is it really over the bike? I ain't nothing over the bike. Ain't nothing with me. It's all in your head, Paul. And I'm thinking, now, Dirty, is something else? Dirty? Tell me? Bro? That is something I don't remember? And I started thinking my life review. I remember remember most of the shit I did, you know? And then I remember one night I was bought out, took xanax when I was like eighteen years old, and we drank a bottle of liquor and I took his Xanax, and that was the first time I ever drank a lot and took his inex dangerous and me and my friend driving home. I don't remember leaving my friend's house, but I remember drinking the Zanna, drinking and taking his Zannex. At my friend house in South Miami, I woke up on the floor of a jail cell. I don't know how I got there. I got a broken nose, I got a cracked rib, and I don't know how I got there. And I get my I get out of jail. My car got impounded, but I didn't get a duy I got. I can tell you the charge, but they're not important. But when I get my car out the impound, there's a dent on the side of it, like not a like something hit it. I almost looked like a bike could have hit it, you know, like a car, like something hit it hard, like a motorcycle hit it or something. And I always remember thinking, Dan, that I hit somebody I don't even remember. And then they kicked my ass or something because I don't remember what happened, ye, and so that memory kicks in. But I'm looking at him, and I remember his arms messed up and he telled me. When I first met him, he showed me pictures of him big and strong, showing me a picture of him popping a wheelie on the bicycle motorcycles, saying he used to ride motorcycles. And I don't know if he said it or if I thought it, but I figured he got into a motorcycle accident. You know, he scarred up everywhere. You know, I figure he got into a motorcycle. Maybe he said it, and I don't remember something, but I always just thought that's what happened to him, you know, And I say, oh shit, the motorcycle. He used to ride motorcycles. I got in that crash that I don't remember. I said, dirty, did I hit you in my car twenty years ago? And my asses and shit? And it's all because I fucked and I did that to you, like all those cars, He said, Paul, I never told you I got into a motorcycle accident. I said, what happened to your wrist? Got what his things are messed up? And when I said what happened to your wrist, the memory kicks in of my robbery when I hit the man and the wrist, and I said, I start thinking that you know, I started putting it together. I start thinking in my mind, hold on, I was twenty years ago, I'm forty years old. Was I was twenty? That man was like at least thirty when that happened, you know, So that means twenty years from now that dude would have to be I think this in my head when I go that dude would have to be thirty, goes, I'm fit fifty years old? Paul?
Speaker 6: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: And when he said down, I know he didn't know. I know what he didn't know that it was you. Yeah, well, I said, fifty years old, Paul, and my knees everything I started buck. I said, no, dirty, I did that to you. That was you, that was you. And the robbery in the house. He he just stared at me. Take off his shirt. He said, Paul read my tattoo. They said, s I c K s I c K s I c K S I go six six six And Paul, I told you I worshiped the devil. And when he said that, he turned the TV on and he walked out, just left me standing there saying sorry, I'm sorry, I'm crying.
Speaker 6: I'm go.
Speaker 1: No with the field right now. I can't believe this is the man. You know, this is my friend. You know what I'm saying this whole time, this whole time, and he leaves the room. He turned the TV on and TV started playing nasty little porn shit right, A video of him, of him, a video of him, and he's doing something that I ain't gonna describe what he's doing. He's doing some dirty shit right, And then all of a sudden, I'm watching this video. I'm like, why he putting his arm for me, just to mess my head up? All of a sudden, the videos start changing like technology, and the tattoos start changing into my tattoos on his face, and then my face changed and then the tattoos turned back to his tattoos. I'm like, what the fuck am I watching here? It's a video of him and me being the same person doing something shit, right, and then the video start going different video, different video, and I started seeing, like, God, look like me and not a very good position. You know, you ever seen the American Horror Story? I never watched it. Okay, Well, there's a scene in the first episode of the of the Freak Show one where they get the girl from the hospital. They lure her back to the Freak Show. They get her drugged up and they do like an orgy with her, and they videotaper without her knowing, and then she wake up like what the fuck going on? After a couple of days, she said, all right, what the fuck y'all doing to me? I'm gonna go tell the police what y'all doing here? And the lady that run the Freak Show press play and show her having an orgy with all the freaks.
Speaker 3: I've actually seen that I've never watched.
Speaker 1: And the girl just flip. You know what I'm saying. She flipped and basically would I went, he basically did that. He did that to you, He did that to me. I'm the candy girl. He the lady from the Freak Show. And it was like a play out of that book. Bro. It was perfect. He walk out, video starts playing Remember them times I told you I'll be on drugs for three four days. I remember people video taping me. Sometimes I didn't realize it and I'm watching myself mixed with videos of him. It was crazy, and I'm like remembering somebody times like oh fuck, I said, oh shit, God, you know, I don't know what to think. Right, He come walking back in the room with a box. I look at the bar. He showed me. It's a shoe box. He showed me the box. All kinds of things in it of mine, or things that reminded me of things of mine, Like just all kinds of things that over mind throughout. Like one time I lost a pack of cigarettes at a bar that had my ID in it and my key in it. If I was sitting on the bar one minute, was there when it was gone twenty years ago, right, maybe five years maybe fifteen years ago, right when I'm with that girl and were going out the bars drinking a lot. And I never unders maybe I threw it away somewhere. I see that cigarette packed with an idea. It don't I can't see my idea, but I see an ID in that cigarette pack, and it reminded me, oh shit, it's the cigarette, same red pack of new Ports with the ID in it where I put my id's in there, and a bunch of other things like that over the years, you know, like people that came across that after I stole something that now they're in this box, what the fuck? And I just said, damn, Like I don't know how to feel. Right now, there's a knife on the table, like, does you want me to kill myself? Whatever? Am I am? I supposed to grab this so we can shoot me? What's going on? This is the end right here? You know? This man being patient, he put all this together and it's here from me. This is it. This is why I took me out the house. And I don't know. I'm just how do you I feel in that situation right there? It's just all happening like I don't know what the thing do I? What do I do? I don't what is this? You know? And I'm panicking And all of a sudden, my body just remember I told you like that that that thing that turned on inside my head, like the extra looking down with one eye looking up that kind of looked like two different goggles. That thing turns on right here, and I fucking shoot through the roof, out of his roof gone, and I'm back in that black room staring at the light. But I'm also can see myself standing there because I have to. I can see both, you know what I'm saying in both places. And I'm staring at the light and I hear a voice behind me say just remember what you are. And right there, I remember the light. I remember outside of time. I remember everything all at once. I remember the dark light, the spinning, I remember all that, and then I remember the zooming of the light, and we're all light. Everything is light. And I'm just thinking that, right, I'm just remembering that boom. Back in my body, he looking at me, and then all of a sudden, I see him just like his aura shifted a little bit. I kind of see his eye kind of tear up. And then I started, oh wait, right before that come back to me in my body, and I started remembering, and I start feeling like he in my head, right, I feel like he just remember he just saw that we all light because I just saw it. I feel like he can see what's in my head. He's telepathy. He'd been proved it to me through the song, through the fifty years old, and now I can see it. So when I feel him in my head and I remember what I am, I'm light. He can see it. Now. Then I remember I remember this. I remember the light making the planets. I remember the planets making the people, and the people making our mothers, you know, and my mother's making us. I go through that hole area in my head, how we got here to this point from the other side, you know. And I could see him see that in my mind, and then I see our kids. I look at here, he got a kid, I feel. I look at our kids, and now it's our kids. And I see his old shift and I see it. Eyes start to water up, and he say, just go home, Paul, And I said, I want to tell him I love him. I want to hug him and tell him I'm sorry. But the voice say, just go home. We got I got you, Just go home. And I said, all right. I said, I think I might say I love you anyway. And I just turned around. I leave. And as I'm marking out, the voice, the first voice, the one that was talking to with the drone, the clear voice, is now telling me. Now you now you understand everything. Now you full circle what you did. Now you see how it all works. Now you see what's real. Now you see the Devil's real. Now you see God's now you see the angels are real. Now you can go teach your son about it. Now you can go teach your son. Your son can wake the world up about it. Because that was the plan. I think I might have left that part. I was supposed to go wake him up, and he was really gonna be the one that ends up waking up the world. So tell me, I can do all this now. Now you can concentrate on just what you gotta do and don't worry about that. Don't have no fear. As long as you stay positive, nothing can hurt you. And I believed it because it was in my mind, you know, it was just did all this for me, and it just made my story better. Fuck it, you know, fuck all that shit. It made my story better. It told me I don't worry about that shit. People will understand everybody, but some people will get it and you'll be all right. Just go home and do the right thing now. And I set back home, back to go home, and it's kind of where this part one ends, you know, show back up at home and I said, I show back up at home. I show back up back home, and I'm like, this time I'm staying. This time, I got his story to tell you, and this time we're gonna do shit right. And Part two starts there, and you know what, Part two just as long and just as good, just as long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what's crazy is Part one is like, you know, see the thing fifteen years old to forty and part two is like.
Speaker 1: Forty two. We went back three years old. We went back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went back.
Speaker 1: But see what check this out. Those are all each story. I told y'all, it's just one day. These are all one day this happened. One day, this happen. One day this happens. So we told ten twelve story that ten twelve days, she's yes. Since he got back, since I got back, and since I've been able to be positive every single day, I got a story for the world. You know what I'm saying, A positive story, how that she's changing my life, how I'm connecting with my higher self, with the telepathic friends, with people that are like likeness, people that are positive. Anyone else can't connect with them. I don't even try. I don't even waste my time. And it's everything has just been unfolding in a beautiful way. And we can get into a whole another four hours beautiful story. But I think we should in there now. That's beautiful, so incredible. I'm so proud of both of you. Seriously, Now look now we got a angel following us around ten feet away from us. My questioning us whenever we want, whenever we pray for it.
Speaker 5: My question is when is the Paul and Paul podcast coming?
Speaker 1: I'm not even playing what Paul Squared? Where is it at? Yo? Come on, where's it at? I just I'm just appreciate and thankful you guys gave me the opportunity to share this with the world because it's important that the world here is because this is what the beings need for them to hear so that they can wake up, so that they can have a better life, So we could all have a better life. We could save the planet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, we're thankful for you, both of you all all and we're on the same team, man, Like, we're doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: We're on the same mission. It's just we have different stories that come together. But I would like, Junior, if you're willing to just kind of run over this really quickly, because you've told me this, but I think the audience might find this particularly fascinating. How shortly was it after your dad came home and started telling you this stuff and you started realizing something.
Speaker 1: Was going on?
Speaker 3: How how how quickly after that did you like find our story and you know, bring that to him and you guys kind of figure out the bigger picture of what was going on.
Speaker 6: He introduced me to the book he had found it online or something, and was like, because we were we listened to probably what we just say, like twenty.
Speaker 7: Audio books and that we yeah, and he was like, I because we work mobile car wash washing cars all day listening to stuff, and he's like, I think I got something for us to listen to it.
Speaker 1: I think this is it.
Speaker 6: And the whole way listening through it was just.
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, we went through about twenty books of stories trying to figure out what's going on, how we gonna work, what's you know, And when we found yours, they were like, finally this is now. It's clear.
Speaker 3: Scribe to a team. Basically, I mean.
Speaker 1: It gave me goosebumps. Your dad's story gave me goosebumps. It's nothing the same, but you know, like like a little kid stealing a cookie is the worst thing they ever did, and then the worst thing to this kid could be this, it's still the worst thing you ever did. Like that comparison, it's it's a different flavor of the same thing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, It's kind of like the archetype of a life, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, going all the way down to that rock bottom and then being redeemed and brought up.
Speaker 1: It's like a story that we all go through. Yeah, we all go through it in our own ways, you know what I'm saying. Everybody has their battle, everybody is all the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of similarities between our story, man, is there really is? Like, for example, I don't know if you remember this part, but when my dad was face to face with the beings in our backyard, not the first night, but it was like a night or two later. He had his rifle and he was crawling to the being on his hands and knees because he was going under this bush and he wanted to go kill this being because he was ready for my brother to stop suffering and being in fear. And he thought, if he goes and he takes his gun and he shoots this thing, that he'll put an end to it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: He crawls under the bush, he gets face to face with his being, and my dad drops his gun and it flashes in his mind and it's kind of like what you experience, you know, when you're like out of body and you're seeing all this crazy stuff. I mean, you describe that experience so vividly. You're really good at describing like what that's like. But Dad had a moment like that and it just showed him like everything has feelings, has a consciousness, and you have to have compassion. You can't hurt beings.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: You know, even the blade of grass has consciousness. You have to respect all life because it's sacred. And they basically told you the same thing, yeah, you know, in a different visual and a lot of those same things that you're describing are literally the same things that like we have gotten out of our message. So when you were telling me this stuff, I'm like, I know this shit is true, man, this is for real, Like it's so close, it's so similar.
Speaker 8: Anyway, that was Yeah, that was my first thought as well hearing your story was like, the similarities are striking.
Speaker 3: I've never heard one as similar.
Speaker 8: I agree, I agree, yeah, and another I think another really inspirational component that's a part of both stories is the way that it kind of like reunited your family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like a yeah, I didn't think about that.
Speaker 5: It was a reconnection catalyst for your family, you know, a bridge if you will to reconnect the broken parts, which is so beautiful and inspirational and really what it's all about, right, Like it's all about the love. It's all about uniting and like spreading love.
Speaker 1: And when I was on the beach with that drone and it told me there was a shift coming, I can see it clearly now, you know what I mean. You guys can see it right absolutely, it's happening. Now.
Speaker 3: Is there anything because when we took a short break earlier, we went downstairs, we had dinner, and you had indicated that there was a couple of things that the being said to you that you may have forgotten, Like if you just kind of think back on it really quickly, is there anything that these beings have told you or communicated to you that you may have forgotten to say that you feel like whoever's out there listening needs to hear. What is the most important thing that these beings who came down to you and spoke straight to you want these people behind this camera listening to know what do the beings want them to know?
Speaker 1: You know, they are with us always. They are the thing that the Bible calls angels. They are God and they're always with us. They've been with us from the beginning. They're gonna be with us till the end of time, and that's never gonna change, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that voice in your head, if it's a good voice, it's them being because you've been good. If it's a bad voice, it's them especially with you because you've been bad and you've got to learn a lesson. And I think it's they're all one being controlling everything, you know. I know there's different, you know, it gets it gets hard to really dissect. But in the end, it's a god. It's a god in control. It's a god in control of everything. You could choose his side, or you could choose the other side, and you're gonna pay for it if you choose the other side. Vengeance is the Lord's and he will have it. Wow.
Speaker 3: Perfect spot to end it. Amazing, powerful episode, very heavy. We're gonna let the people digest it. You know how we the show?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You do you remember?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 3: You ready?
Speaker 1: One more time? Thank you so much for coming. Seriously, love you guys so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: You guys are awesome.
Speaker 1: Bye, ye come on, I don't want you to miss out. Bye guys, what ut bmies.
Speaker 3: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash bledso said so.
Speaker 8: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our Discord community with hundreds.
Speaker 1: Of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 3: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaids dot com from merch we have T shirts, hats, hoodies and more.
Speaker 8: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at bledsoe said so, same time next week