Speaker 1: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three k B. Every couple is a little different. Some people like to keep the mystery alive. They won't even alert they're partner that they go to the bathroom. They never toot in front of them. Other couples just out of control. They're like trying to one up each other with toots, right, and some people fall right there in the middle. Okay, this couple horrible, horrible situation. Okay, imagine this. This one's name is Christine. She's like, Okay, I'm on vacation. I'm at a hotel with my boyfriend. I'm in bed. He's getting into bed naked. He rips one of the most rank tooths I've ever smelled in my life.
Speaker 2: Next, now, let's fast forward. They break up.
Speaker 1: Not sure how long after that, but it sounds like she wasn't digging that situation. But shortly after the fart, she had developed a sinus infection and it stuck with her ever since we're talking seven years. She had a sinus infection seven.
Speaker 3: Year Oh my gosh, just echoing into her life, continued.
Speaker 2: She can't get it gone.
Speaker 1: Oh so she doctors just can't figure out what's going on. So she's like, I gotta get I gotta figure this out. She has a culture done. Results show she has E coli in her sinuses. Now, how do you get E coli? Usually comes from feces from not washing your hands. She literally thinks the bacteria that's been living in her nose came from her boyfriend's colon. The question is would it be possible? The answer is maybe, maybe, it's possible. The fact that he was naked is the only reason it might be possible. If he'd had pants on, there would have been a filter, no ecoli could have gone into her face hole.
Speaker 3: This is why you gotta you can't sleep naked at night. That's why they.
Speaker 1: People say they do all the time. I could never. First of all, we have loose animals in our bedroom. No chance, Yeah, I have no there's an intruder, What if there's a fire? I know everyone's always like to me, they get so repulsed that I don't work, that I do wear underwear to bed, like, you got to let it breathe. I'm like, absolutely not. It gets to breathe when I go to the bathroom. I want to take a shower. Yeah, you know what I mean, that's when the endies are down that visual.
Speaker 3: Oh just yeah, that's good information. That's very very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so can you sue or something like that? What do you get? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a question. She had to have surgery on her ankle, by the way, that's why she was laying in bed when he came in and just fart bomber, so she could even run away from it. So I do think she has a case. Actually, yeah, that seems disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's your unbelievable story.
Speaker 1: The day We're gonna come back Big Taylor Swift news and what Cardi b Is saying about Offset asking for spouse support.
Speaker 3: It's the pop Culture Minute with selling and.
Speaker 1: Cult on one on one point three jd w B. Big news for Swifty out there.
Speaker 3: That's where she was at the club? Are you ready for it?
Speaker 1: Was a robber But that is okay. So here she made a huge announcement today. No, she's not married, getting married, not pregnant. If she is, she's not telling us.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: She's never been someone who's like, here's big announcement about my personal life. No, she officially bought back her Masters now Colts.
Speaker 2: That explained this to me like a child.
Speaker 1: Years ago, her Masters went up for sale without her knowing. Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber's manager at the time, bought them. She already hated Scooter Braun. She hated him even more. All the swifties hated him.
Speaker 2: She was so mad.
Speaker 1: She's like, I have the money. Girl had the money to buy them, and she said she didn't get the opportunity. So I think Scooter Bron got so much hate and so many death threats.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, this was a bad choice.
Speaker 1: Sold it to.
Speaker 2: A different company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she officially bought it from that company. She's like, look, it was a business deal, but they were like really professional and respectful the whole time. So now she owns quite literally everything, like anything she's ever done, she owns it, which is so important for an artist who own their masters. She said, through this process, you know, one of the big things for her was so many artists telling her, like younger ones learning from her and asking for the rights to their masters in their contracts with record labels.
Speaker 3: You gotta feel so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she had been re recording all of her albums because she wanted to own them. She's like, I should be owning them making money. So she had two albums left. She had not re recorded her debut album and Reputation in the letter on her website, which by the way, was like her great cursive handwriting, but your girl had to zoom a lot to be able to read this note.
Speaker 2: I was like, could I get a bigger font.
Speaker 3: My girl?
Speaker 1: So she basically said she has rerecorded debut. She'll probably release it at some time, but she said, to be transparent, she could never get through Reputation. She got like a third of the way through, basically, not even and she's like, I couldn't get in that headspace because that was like the worst time of her life. That's when everyone was calling her a snake, remember or they said she lied about the Kanye West stuff, which we later found out she did not, and no one physically saw her for a year.
Speaker 2: She went into hiding.
Speaker 1: Then she releases Reputation and she's like, I could never I just something I could record a better version of it, do better photos. But she did say at some point she will release those vault tracks. Now, if you're like, what are vault tracks, there are songs that didn't make it on the original album. That was kind of her way of getting people to rebuy these albums, was she was releasing like four or five or so more songs on there. Ok, that didn't make the original cut, but we're written at that time. All that's to say, congrats to her. That's really exciting. A lot of us are bummed because we still don't want want to get those Reputation Vault tracks that we really wanted. Hope to get those at some point, and yeah, good for her. I don't know how much it costs. A lot of people are asking, don't I don't know if that was shared, but I'm sure it'll be public at some point.
Speaker 3: It made a billion dollars last year or so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One thing that I do love seeing right now is people are turning on the fact that there's such a double standard when it comes to Taylor Swift and male celebrities. So lately in New York, any time there's a basketball game, all I don't follow basketball. All I see Timothy shallow May court side, Timothy Shallomey with Ben Still, or Timothy Shallowy.
Speaker 2: Making out with Kylie Jenner, and no.
Speaker 1: One is screaming, Uh, keep Timothy off the screen. I just want to see the basketball game. But as what everyone did to Taylor Swift constantly, and Taylor Swift, by the way, wasn't sitting in the front row court side.
Speaker 2: She was up in a suite.
Speaker 1: Cameras were searching her out. And it's crazy how people aren't screaming that about Timothy Shallowy, but Taylor Swift if she took one breath in that stadium to be like, oh, we're sick a high.
Speaker 3: It's so weird when you go to a basketball game and there are like super celebrities right there. It's weird. So you're like kind of close to them. Like with Taylor, like you said, she's in the suite. She wasn't trying to be It's so weird. Like, yeah, it's totally different.
Speaker 1: It is called double standard cult. Cardi B has a message for Off. Remember he was like filed if he want some spousal support. So she went on X and this is basically what she said. She said she hopes Offset dies a slow death in a bed, haunted with the thoughts of the wife he left behind. Okay, it's so brutal. Uh, that is your pop Culture Minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lens. We're gonna come back with anybody listening who on one oh one point three kd WB one oh one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt. Just want to give you a little heads up that we're doing a pretty cool event, like a whole I don't know, we're kicking off a big summer event. I guess you could say because the weekend is coming to town. So we're kicking it off on Monday, the summer of twenty twenty Live giving away weekend concert tickets for his show on June fourteenth at us Bank Stadium. We posted all the details on Instagram one on one to three ktwbe if you want to go follow and check.
Speaker 2: Out all of the details. It's time for anyone listening who?
Speaker 1: Which is going to be a real question every Friday from today moving forward through the summer.
Speaker 2: Is anyone actually listening?
Speaker 1: Because you know, Fridays a lot of people take off work early these days. I came to the parking garage here working there were like two cars in it your bike and I'm like, what I.
Speaker 3: Think ninety percent of companies do like summer Fridays too. It is like half Friday. You don't even work a Friday. It's like a weird thing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We should start doing a thing. If we see anyone in our building, we give them some kind of reward.
Speaker 3: Year a Friday, little treat treat minikit cat.
Speaker 1: Not a single person, we'll be like, oh, I'm gonna come in say get a mini kick cat from folony Cold. Anyone listening who has a big summer bucket list goal this year, which here's cold.
Speaker 2: He was doing that marathon you mentioned the triathlon.
Speaker 3: No, I want to do tricks on it. And when I mean it, it's is a paddle board. I want to be able to do a backflip, cartwheel, handspring whatever. I want to be able to do squads on it or off of it on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was gonna say, I feel like you probably could do a backflip off you seem nimble.
Speaker 3: I got a paddable. I have two paddle boards and paddle board my life bought two of them. Why color looks cool on it? Cool design? Yeah.
Speaker 1: So remember when you were like, oh, we're budgeting, we're saving money.
Speaker 3: Was that part of that that came after when it started right after snowballing.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who has a great cocktail people don't know about? You See? The big one for this like huge trend this year is you cut up jalapeno you like do a little like dices, like you do like the circles, pop them in the freezer. Then you pull them out of the freezer and you pop them in a soft blanc. And that's like the drink of summer. Yeah, that's the thing. Anyone listening who wants to just give a shout out it's Friday. Maybe you do, Maybe your kid graduated, maybe your whole class graduating.
Speaker 4: You sho.
Speaker 2: You know how shout out goes sixty nine eight nine kdw B.
Speaker 3: Did you even put somebody on blast too? If you wanted to? It could be a negative shout out? Well maybe anyway, if you owe me thirty dollars whatever, I do like that.
Speaker 1: So if you have a big summer bucket list goal this year, call us. If you have a great cocktail people don't know about and you want to pass it along, that's.
Speaker 2: Very nice of you.
Speaker 1: Or you just want to give a shout out sixty five one nine eight nine kd WB hangs one oh one point three kd WB, we are foulling and calls it anyone listening who has a big summer bucket list goal this year, has a great cocktail people don't know about, or wants to just give a shout out?
Speaker 2: Which one of those categories do you fall into?
Speaker 5: I just graduated high school?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty twenty five, Park High School? And what's your name?
Speaker 5: Skyler?
Speaker 3: Actually you don't go to Park High School.
Speaker 6: You're done, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Good for you. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a commencement speech for you at three oh five, just seeing how little words of wisdom?
Speaker 7: O God?
Speaker 3: All right, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Hello? Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: My daughter's graduating tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Do you want to give her a shout out?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay you sound Are you ready for.
Speaker 8: This to be over my life?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You're on the radio. What do you want to say?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I just wanted to take congratulations my daughter in the Kate and.
Speaker 9: The class East class of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Are you where my.
Speaker 2: Husband graduated from?
Speaker 10: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's East few graduate.
Speaker 3: Are you proud of her or do you think she could have done better?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: I'm very super proud of her.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 10: Great, And I love you guys, awesome, love you.
Speaker 2: Good job Mom, you did a great job too.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 10: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: I got this text passion fruit mohito trust. So that is a cocktail people should try this summer. Okay, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 8: My name is Gabe, Gabe, what do you got?
Speaker 1: You got a shout out?
Speaker 7: Gonna shout out for the whole city of Saint Francis, Minnesota, just in general.
Speaker 1: Did they do anything special or you're just like, I love you Saint Francis, Minnesota.
Speaker 10: No, it's Pioneer Days up here in our town.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what does that mean? What are what do we do for Pioneer Days?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 10: So, there's a list, there's the carnival, there's the food trucks, there's the parade.
Speaker 8: It's a it's all through today, tomorrow and Sunday.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's gonna be a beautiful weekend for that too, just like the.
Speaker 1: Pioneers would have wanted it to be. Yes, exactly, Hey, who's.
Speaker 3: The head Pioneer? Is that Paul Bunyon or is that a different type of thing?
Speaker 2: Gosh, what are you talking about?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 3: Wait? Is Paul Bunyan like the head Pioneer like the head haun show.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so either. Call that's wild.
Speaker 8: OK.
Speaker 3: What is the Pioneer?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Probably like Christopher Columbus came over right, they were the pioneers.
Speaker 3: Where the Bunster come from?
Speaker 2: The Bunster? Yeah, I don't know a lot about his history. Maybe daring too much time on Paul by today?
Speaker 1: Hello, which category you fall into?
Speaker 5: I want to give a shout out to my daughter what's her name, Daily Gray?
Speaker 10: Graduating from ban sat Margaret tonight.
Speaker 1: What's the party situation?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you invited or no?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: No one's paris there.
Speaker 9: I get it.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 7: But we're having a burdy Okay, we'll be there.
Speaker 1: We'll bring a dish.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go.
Speaker 1: We got a couple of texts. This says I want to give a shout out to the graduating class of Mitchell Hamlin School of Law. That's from Amy and can I get a shout out for my cat chowder? Tomorrow is her first birthday.
Speaker 3: Let's go chowder.
Speaker 1: Today's Frank, my dog's first birthday. Happy birthday, Frank. Hi what's your name? Hi am Jenny, Jenny? You have a shout out?
Speaker 2: Or which category I have a shout out? Let's hear it?
Speaker 5: High school.
Speaker 10: I'm a high school teacher. You and I've been teaching for twenty four years and I have to give a special shout out to the East class of twenty twenty five. Hands down, the best class I've.
Speaker 5: Ever ever had. Why I'm so proud of.
Speaker 10: Them and I love them, and my son is also part of the class. That's that's not the reason why they're fabulous.
Speaker 1: But well, that does feel a little biased, That does feel a little Okay, wait a minute, what did you teach? And did you ever know if you've been there for that long? Did you ever know my husband because he went to East View.
Speaker 8: I saw.
Speaker 10: I've talked to you before, and you've asked your usband pictures being in the dance studio and I need to get a Bobby. Yeah, he's no, he's not in the dance studio anymore. And I did not have him.
Speaker 3: Oh, I took him down.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I got to break the news to him. It's going to be devastating.
Speaker 10: We'll survive. He will, he will Class of twenty twenty five for easue.
Speaker 8: That is right.
Speaker 1: Congratulations if this world I know one point three kd WB with Ballon and Cult have to give a couple of additional shout outs really quick. I got a call from a woman. She said, my husband yesterday at four point thirty pm left a toxic workplace and started a new job today at eight am. So shout out. I also got a shout out. Says for the kids competing at the sectional finals two Double A and Minnetonka. Good luck, congratulations. State meet is next week, so very very exciting. We're going to come back. A lot of people give giving graduation shout outs. They finished up school today. Cult is giving what we're calling simply cult commencement speech.
Speaker 3: Get ready for that.
Speaker 1: We're doing that in five minutes. Is that Vitamin C A graduation song?
Speaker 3: I have a commencement speech.
Speaker 1: Cult commencement speech for all those graduating. I haven't seen this one yet, so really really excited. Oh you get tears in your eyes already.
Speaker 3: To the graduates, the families, the teachers, and people holding back tears because somebody finally made it. Congratulations you did it. I work in radio, so I'm used to talking into a mic and hoping somebody out there is actually listening. But today I know you are because this moment matters. You've made it to a turning point, and that deserves to be heard. I'm not gonna stand here tend to have all the answers I don't. Still trying to figure out how to get my daughter's gymnastics on time, how to make a grocery budget stretch, and how to live a life that makes sense on paper but still feels right in my heart. But if there's one thing I do know, it's that what you do in life should match who you are. That's where the good stuff is. Some are you going to college, some are going straight to work. Some are just trying to figure out what happens tomorrow. That's fine, there's nothing wrong with not having it all figured out. I think there's something powerful in that. Actually, what matters is that you don't stay stuck for too long. Keep moving forward, because honestly, you will never have it figured out. It's kind of exciting that way, you never know what's around the corner. I've always loved stories, the real ones, you know, World War two stories where people are beyond scare but acting on faith and bravery to accomplish meaningful things, or stories by writers like Chuck Palinuck where life is messy, strange but it's just honest, and the kind of stories that remind you this world is wild, but you're still allowed to make something beautiful out of it. So here's what I want. Here's why I hope for you. I hope you live a life that feels like your own, one that's worth telling a story about. I hope you laugh when things are hard, you stay kind even when it's easier to not be. I hope you find balance. I hope, I hope you show up. And most of all, I hope that when life gets noisy, you still know how to hear your own voice, because that is what matters most. That voice will be the one that gods you. So congratulations Class twenty five. God what it takes. And if you ever forget that, just imagine me in the back yelling you got this. I'll be standing there with a probably a head of hair that should have been cut a long time ago, and am mountain doing my hands. Or you can do what you want. Failing life. I don't care. It's your life. You do what you want, so I'll have mistaking it. So whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, congrats class at twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yep, we love you.
Speaker 1: Remember to thank your parents or the people who got you.
Speaker 2: To this point.
Speaker 3: Yes the speech was free, but I do accept tips on my venmo hit.
Speaker 1: Today's Trending with Felan and Colt ont w B.
Speaker 2: I love that song.
Speaker 1: I love that song so much. It's really growing on me. It's called Undressed by a group. I think it's just a guy, but it's called They're called Somber.
Speaker 3: He got a cool vibe. It's very cool, almost a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he would like that comparison or eye. Portugal is calling. It's having a moment. More and more Americans are choosing the European nation as a vacation destination. That's literally where my sister and brother in law want to go for their honeymoon.
Speaker 3: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: They got married last June. They did the thing where like they did like a little short mini moon, and then they were planning to do the full honeymoon this year. That's exciting, and that's I think where they want to go. I did a bunch of research on Portugal for them because I like to plan tr Yeah, and now it makes me want to go, but now they know every other Tom, Dick and Harry's going. I don't know if I want to go, and I'm saying no, I wanna be cool and unique.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go to Albania or something.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm good. The Offline Club is a thing that Colt and I started and no we didn't okay was founded in Amsterdam in twenty twenty four. But the whole vibe is you ditch your screens and you do, you know, have real life connections.
Speaker 2: You get together for dinner and activities like.
Speaker 1: Painting and doing puzzles and playing games, and it's just so you can unplug, relax and connect with like mighty people. Maybe you could start your own little chapter of it, because you know, people have book clubs or they have cookbook clubs or different things. Maybe you should start an offline club. Now it will be difficult when someone's running late. No one will know because you don't have your phone.
Speaker 3: Well that's kind of fun. That's like back in the day when you just didn't know an answer. You cann't google it or anything. You're just like, all like pontificating.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't pontificate.
Speaker 3: I feel like people need this in their lives. I know somebody in our friend group last time that we had a big gathering, he was literally he had an AirPod in one ear and he was watching the Game of Thrones while we were just all hanging out.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, I feel like, my god, wait, does the person have kids? No, I was gonna say, maybe, like they haven't ever. They they didn't get a chance to watch the finale because they have kids and this was their only chance without a kid around. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think so Okay, I don't know why I was making an excuse for him.
Speaker 3: We're playing Katon heading the game.
Speaker 1: Tell what you and your friends plays Kata sometimes. Okay, cool, that is your trending. We're gonna come back. We have our after school pop quiz. It's the spelling B version today. Your chance to win a pair of Crayola Experience tickets on Katie w B fallon and Cold.
Speaker 2: One on one point three k DWB. We're falling and Cold.
Speaker 1: We I don't know if you saw this, but they had the uh you know spelling bee, the big national one scripts National Spelling be go down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was intense.
Speaker 1: That was crazy, and so we're gonna do a little spelling b We do it every Friday for our after school pop puts. Today you can call in to win a pair of creole experience passes over at Mall of America at sixty five one nine eight nine K d W B cult Please spell misconception?
Speaker 3: Oh ok M I S C O N C E P T I O N.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're I'm very proud of you did a great job.
Speaker 3: What about bionic bionic ionic? Okay, I I on it all right, we get it plus bionic.
Speaker 2: B I bi onick b I O N I S Yeah, good job. Yeah, okay, thank you can grab that.
Speaker 1: Hi, kt w B.
Speaker 2: What's your name? Kat you said, Katie?
Speaker 1: Yep, Katie? How are you?
Speaker 2: What are you doing this week end?
Speaker 8: Oho? Work in the whole weekend? True?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Why Katie?
Speaker 1: Between you and me, how often do you think of just quitting your job?
Speaker 8: I mean bills or bills though? Right?
Speaker 1: You know you'd have to get another one that is true, that is true, or you could sell your stuff live in the forest.
Speaker 2: If you thought about that.
Speaker 8: There you go one day, very graduated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, here we go, Katie. You did such a spell. Two out of three words correct to when a pair of crayole experience passes.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right. Your first word is snipp it.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: Snippet like a little short segment of something? Snippet?
Speaker 8: S n I PPT pp what s n I P P I T.
Speaker 2: This one is e T. That's okay, Katie, that's okay. Word number two flannel.
Speaker 8: Flannel. Oh god, I'm such a best speller.
Speaker 9: S l A N N E.
Speaker 2: That's right. That's right, that's right, Katie.
Speaker 3: You got this.
Speaker 2: You got this, all right. Your next one is cowlick.
Speaker 1: That's like the thing where your hair sticks up at a certain part of your head.
Speaker 2: Cow lick.
Speaker 8: Oh god, I'm not going to get this one. I'll try though, think of it. No, you got it.
Speaker 2: It's easy.
Speaker 8: I mean, it sounds like it would be cawlick.
Speaker 2: It does, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: That's right, Katie, you did it. Katie. I was gonna give this to you either way after I found out you had to work all weekend.
Speaker 2: There's no chance.
Speaker 1: I wasn't giving you creyole experience passes, So congratulations, We're gonna grab your info. Hold one second cold, never to come back with a hot debate. What even is the song of summer? Because last year was so easy with espresso? What even is it this year?
Speaker 8: Things?
Speaker 1: Katie? Is it kat one on one point three k d WB with Fallon and could I think that this is the weirdest like kick off this summer of music I can remember in the history of music. And what I mean by that is there isn't a standout song to be the song of summer. Now, usually there I would say there are two or three songs. One is kind of like you'll be like, oh, that's been around for a month or two, could it possibly be song? A summer spoiler? Songs take a long time to actually fade out, so a lot of the time the song was popular in March, it could still be a song of summer.
Speaker 3: They're all kind of heavy too, you know what I mean, Like yeah, like ordinary anxiety. I mean they're good songs.
Speaker 1: They're good songs, so they're not like Jess Besito, which to me is like the biggest song of summer ever. Last year we had a banger of a summer with espresso. But also we had a like all the New Chapel Row and those are big summer songs. Yeah, so I have do you have an you can text it in five three nine two one Katie w b one.
Speaker 2: Is there a song?
Speaker 1: Because the only one that I can think of, and it isn't your formula for a normal one, but I think this could be like a slow burn that like is just a chill boding vibe, like a chill you don't realize. Oh my god, I've listened to that all summer and I love it. And it's the new one from Somber called Undressed, Solid Choice.
Speaker 3: Hear me out.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have what you have an idea?
Speaker 3: What if? Okay, song of the summer isn't chill.
Speaker 7: You don't.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Everyone knows that that song by Billie Eiliy, she's a beautiful song, but.
Speaker 2: The song is summer.
Speaker 1: Yes, that couldn't be more opposite of a song of summer vibe if I've ever heard it? All right, all right, someone said maybe it's mgk's new song. No Don't Talk to another text says Messy by Lola Young. That one's already like on the way out. She already has a new song. She's pushing This text says what about sports carbon tatement creat same thing.
Speaker 2: I think it's already on the way out.
Speaker 1: Like she's pushing that Morgan Wallen song. God knows why just kidding number one song Love that's so much streaming.
Speaker 3: I actually do like that song. That one, that one might be up there.
Speaker 2: You're firing me out.
Speaker 1: There is the song that's not really new anymore by role Model, and it's like the Sally song.
Speaker 2: Okay, that one is a vibe.
Speaker 3: How about this.
Speaker 2: Side note?
Speaker 1: Colt has been working Ozzie Zam into any conversation, like if he has an idea, like auzie zon.
Speaker 2: To the other day, that is the most upbeat song.
Speaker 3: And I was like, Oh, Ozzie zomb why.
Speaker 1: Would that's so hurtful? Why would you just say, Ozzie Zomb about I know you really do well. If you have any ideas, let us know, because I don't know. Maybe we should call our boss. Maybe he knows what the song of Summer is gonna be?
Speaker 3: A song of the summer.
Speaker 1: You stopped it right before I knew what he was gonna La la la.
Speaker 3: Do well find out in six minutes?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, Katie w B one on one point three k d w B, we're gonna come back. We're gonna do radioscategories. And also what happens when you find out that your new husband's live in a double life. Well, that's the predicament. One of our listeners is, then we're gonna talk to her about this around four. I'm telling you it's Friday, you're busy, but I think you're gonna want to hear this because you're like, oh my god, Stacy, did you hear what was on kW B? That's what's gonna happen. And if you haven't heard it, you have nothing to talk about dinner. You're checking your phone, you're scrolling X lame.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna come back. Like I said, radios categories. First on KTWB, it's Friday. Do you have a new weekend plans? Max?
Speaker 3: You know, hustling work in the corner, doing my thang in the streets.
Speaker 1: Is there a certain corner you frequent that people.
Speaker 2: Could find you.
Speaker 3: Usually like seven nine?
Speaker 2: Like, okay, I think you bills early hours?
Speaker 3: Okay, pretty enough? YEA out there trying your best Yes, that's what's important. Thank you. Ye know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm in then running for a Rookie of the Year this year. So I'm gonna give you ten categories. We're gonna give you a letter. You go through these, you know how it works, right, Yeah. I think I've played once. Yeah, you played once twice. So Max, we're gonna have you go first this time. Let me balance. Nobody loves you. Okay, Max, I think your words should be m m. This is there's a lot of this. Would a Y be too difficult? Might be that might be hard? What would an E be good? What about an age? Let's do it? Let's all right, all right, age? Okay, so you have a minute. Your time starts now. Things out of zoo, horses, things with motors, past, things that fly, Oh my god, why can't I think of any helicopter?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Found at a salad bar, por chota, words ending in a little why holy holy things on a hiking trip, hiking stick, Yeah, things in a hotel hands So, I don't know you're gonna say hand stuff, things in a hotel, healthy foods, past I don't know how you found in a classroom history textbook, dang party things. Uh, I don't know past. That's the time. That's what we're gonna come back withal how do you think he did fallon?
Speaker 1: I don't know. He's probably cruminal of a pressure and now he's cutting against me today.
Speaker 8: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, okay, I was going to go down in six minutes with radios categories on KDWB anxiety, keep them shiny, radios categories on one of one point three KDWDB with found and cults and max Max went first. You feel good about it? Not one single bit?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that mad.
Speaker 3: It was pretty bad. Now I'm thinking of all types of things. Well, well that's how usually it works. Fallin your letter today is h h You have a minute to go through these categories and your time starts now. Things out a zoo.
Speaker 1: U Hyena, things with motors, uh, Honda, things that fly hornet.
Speaker 3: Found in a salad bar out of southam damn words ending in l y heavenly, Oh my god. Things on a hiking trip, hikers, things at a hotel headboard, Okay, you're going too fast, kind of crazy. Healthy foods.
Speaker 2: I don't know, skip don't healthy.
Speaker 3: Food found at a classroom, classroom helper A helper, I guess party things hat and then circling back to healthy foods ahead of lettuce. Okay, this is crazy. I don't even know. I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna deductor point for making me write so fast. So you start out negative one that down are things that Max has. Horses, you have hyenas, okay, things with motors. Nothing found out Honda.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing I thought you'd really kills.
Speaker 3: Things that fly helicopter for Max found that hornet, which is pretty pretty very good.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I founded a salad bar. You had her horror salad.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I don't know what salad bar is at.
Speaker 3: But that's not my business culture.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: Fd Ham words ending and l y holy for Max. Foun had heavenly things on a hiking trip. We had hiking stick for Max hikers or fallon, which is basically things in a hotel. You had hand soap. Max Fallen had headboard number eight, healthy foods. Max had nothing found had head of lettuce. Oh, I needed it found in a classroom though historical textbook for Mac or.
Speaker 2: Max Bragger show off.
Speaker 3: And you had help, lots of helpers, party things. Max had nothing, found, had hats.
Speaker 2: You're the party king, amateur.
Speaker 3: So all in all, Max, you had seven points fallen. You had you were going too fast. You had negative one cocky, so we docked it negative. And I don't know why, but you're wearing blue today, which just feels off. It's it's the cult. I don't negative.
Speaker 4: I can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, originally you had ten points, but we knocked it down to six, which means Max.
Speaker 1: Taking no, no, and you want to feel if you feel good about that. It's pathetic. That's that's sick.
Speaker 9: It's the pop culture Minute with Felon and cult on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: Well, we know that they're making a new Meet the Parents movie, Meet the Parents Forrest coming out. Ben Stiller is confirmed, Robert de Niro is confirmed, and guess who they're just added to the cast ariana Grande what Yeah, after her Wicked success, she said she wants to lean more into acting and I think she's proven herself, so yeah, she's got cast.
Speaker 2: She's talking all about it. Very excited.
Speaker 3: Split.
Speaker 1: Buffalo Bill's star quarterback Josh Allen is marrying his girlfriend, model actress Hailey Steinfeld this weekend. Congratulations to them. That should put to rest some of the rumors of her great chemistry with Michael B.
Speaker 3: Jordan. Right, oh yeah with the Sinners movie. Yeah, I don't know, they still listen. They might have an arrangement worked out her son. So you never know what the relationships these days.
Speaker 1: Maybe I guess, well, one relationship that didn't make it Cardi be an offset. I think she tried pretty hard, but he could not stop cheating on her, and now he wants spousal support. She said in a recent post on x She hopes that he dies a slow death and a bed haunted with the thoughts of the wife he left behind. Wild the wild statement.
Speaker 2: And did you hear the Taylor Swift news today?
Speaker 8: Are you ready for?
Speaker 10: It? Was?
Speaker 1: Okay, So she announced that she officially owns all of her music. That was the big drama. Why she started doing the Taylor's versions of albums and re recording and she would release these vault songs, songs that she wrote at the same time she wrote those albums, but they didn't make the cutting room floor, and that's.
Speaker 2: Why kind of how she got you to rebuy the old songs.
Speaker 1: But also Swifty just wanted to support her because they were upset alongside her that she didn't own her music. Well, she struck up a deal and she bought everything. So she revealed, you know, to the Swifties, who were like, okay, what does that mean for the two albums she hadn't recorded yet, debut album and Reputation. Well, she said she did finish recording the debut album, so at some point she will probably drop that. But she said she could never finish Reputation. She just couldn't get in that mindset again. But at some point she will probably drop the Vault songs, which is honestly what we wanted. A lot of people didn't like a lot of her re record They liked the Vault songs that they didn't like the new versions. They didn't feel like the reduction was as good as the original.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even really tell the difference, to be honest.
Speaker 2: There were some people didn't like style.
Speaker 1: For instance, on nineteen nine, They're like, what the hell you worked with the same producers?
Speaker 2: How did not get the same result? They just couldn't get it.
Speaker 1: A lot of people liked her fuller, more adult voice, but a lot of people are like, no, we liked like hearing her voice get better and improve and you know, get better through time. So whatever, this weekend's box office results will look like last weekend. Lelo and Stitch will probably finish first, earning another sixty million. Mission impossible, Final Reckoning going to hit thirty million, they think, or more? Do you have any interest in seeing either of those? Could not?
Speaker 3: Leloan and Stitch Maybe mission impossible. I guess my issue, though, is I just wait?
Speaker 2: How might catch your interests?
Speaker 1: Oh, new new movie entering the race not gonna win, Karate Kid Legends has Jackie Chan, Ralph Macchio and more.
Speaker 3: Yes, as an endorser of that movie, I will definitely be seeing the one in theaters.
Speaker 1: Oh you're endorsing that one. Congratulations. I think you should do a review of it on Monday on our show. I'd love to hear about it. Yeah, because I'm going twice, That's how much I love it. I might even go thrice over the weekend and my kid's birthday on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Whatever, ripping it, skipping it, making her go see it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: You say, Maggio Hope in your endorsement, you said his name right.
Speaker 1: All right, that is your pop culture min It's brought to you by Ovo, Lay, Sick and Lenz. We're gonna come back with this woman who just discovered her new husband has been.
Speaker 2: Living a double life.
Speaker 1: Shut up, I will, I'll let her talk in five minutes on kd WB one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult. I think we did like a topic like this before where you find out actually, yes, it was a girl who messaged us she married this guy and then he stole her identity and he had done that to like six other women too. That's one of those shows that ends up on like a documentary on Netflix. This situation is one you know, we've heard about living double lives, right, Yes, Unfortunately Holly probably did not think that that was what was going on in her life until recently.
Speaker 2: So Holly, what happened?
Speaker 9: I just found out my husband was dating someone pretty much for like the exact same timeline. He was dating me for like a year, living like a double life, and then you know, we got married and he, I guess, you know, stopped then it wasn't an affair, he stopped it. I'm the one he chose, I guess but it's just it just feels so gross and creepy and well.
Speaker 2: I think my first question is, how how long have you guys been married.
Speaker 9: We've only been married just a few months.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah. One thing, if you find out you've been married for twenty years, you found out about him living a double life while you were dating, You're like, okay, I've been with them twenty years now. I mean, that's awful. We'll have to go through him therapy maybe, but like you won't necessarily end it. That means that that relationship just ended.
Speaker 2: So what a shock? How did you find out about this double light?
Speaker 9: So the girl, she she emailed me with like photos and text messages and like weekends when he would say he was going on like work trips and stuff, he was actually with her. Like it's so crazy. I feel like I'm in like a soap opera.
Speaker 2: No kidding, Yeah, that's Have you confronted him?
Speaker 9: Yeah, like right away, I was like, what the you know, Like, oh my god, But I just I've been sort of in shock and and just trying to figure out what to what to do in this situation, right, Like do I take him back? Do we just go to therapy or you know, did I just you know, find out who my true husband is and I should just get the hell out of here.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean so the dating was all I concurrent with what like the entire time you were together based It wasn't like just a weekend thing. It was like pray. They were actually in a relationship.
Speaker 8: They were like together for like a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what would you do cult in that situation? Would you be like, Okay, did choose me? We're already married now now that you can't get divorced when you find out something like this.
Speaker 3: Maybe get her bank account information, take a bunch of money now, file for the bors.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know because you're right like, I'm gonna guess you're mad. But you it's not like you don't love this person. You got married a few months ago. You're like, oh man, Holly, I feel so bad.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: It's like, this isn't a poll. People can't just call and vote on what you do.
Speaker 1: But maybe some people have some advice or some thoughts they can call sixty five to one, nine eight nine, Katie w B. I know myself there is no way. There's no way I could like be with Jake. I don't think because I would just I would be like everything that was our relationship up until.
Speaker 2: This point was a lie.
Speaker 1: However, he did, actually he did actually stop the relationship with this girl and he'd quote unquote chose you.
Speaker 2: Look like he wants to move forward with you.
Speaker 3: So this is the bad.
Speaker 1: Great, Holly, leave your leave your radio one. We'll see if anyone has any insight into this. You can also text in yeah five three nine two one Katie w B one, I'm so sorry, Holly. James one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 2: We just had Holly on the phone. She just got married.
Speaker 1: I don't I can't remember, she said, like a month or two ago, a couple months ago. And she gets a message from a girl who's like, hey, the guy you married has been my boyfriend for the past year. So she found out he was living a double life for an entire year, all the like times she thought he was working or doing this, or that he was actually living with this other girl. And she's like, I mean, I guess he chose me because he married me. However, what am I supposed to do with this. Do I stay married to this guy try to figure it out, or do I get divorced? And she's like, she's she's sad, she's angry, she's all the things. She's confronted him. He's like, no, girl, like, please stick with me. So we're getting some advice for her. What advice would you give, Holly, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm actually a therapist, and you know, I work with a lot of people who have relationship troubles, but this one is this one. I feel like he's lost you lost trust?
Speaker 2: Yeah, big time on that.
Speaker 1: So, even as a therapist, would you say you don't know that couple's therapy is the right move?
Speaker 5: I mean no, I think that there's a possibility that they could work toward if it's really really what they wanted. But I don't know how she could come back from this.
Speaker 3: It was a foundation of lies, lies.
Speaker 1: I think what a therapist is telling you, I don't know how you're getting out of this one.
Speaker 2: But that is a bad side.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Hi, what do you think.
Speaker 8: That? So?
Speaker 10: I guess I have thought is everybody's relationship dynamics are different. It's good to hear opinions from other people, but ultimately it's your it's your own decision. Mm hmmm, are afterwards?
Speaker 1: If you were in that situation, what do you think you would do?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: I would absolutely turn my back.
Speaker 10: I think that it opens kind of a can of worms. But again, everybody's different.
Speaker 3: Would you would you go out with grace and dignity or would you slash some tires? Contact as employer?
Speaker 10: Well, guys, I tell you what. I was married at a early young age, in my early thirties, been divorced for a long time. It's hard not to get upset. I will say that, but just be the better.
Speaker 7: Person easier than.
Speaker 2: Yes, But yes, for sure?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Hi?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 2: All right? So you heard you heard our gal on the phone? Holly.
Speaker 1: You just discovered her new husband is living a double life.
Speaker 2: What what do you think she should do?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 6: I'm glad I got through because I went through this last year, except.
Speaker 7: I wasn't married.
Speaker 2: Oh, Alice, what happened?
Speaker 6: My friend?
Speaker 8: We I was with my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 6: We moved in together. He lived two hours up north, and so I didn't like he would go up north to work and stuff, and when he would come back home, Like, I just thought he was working for the weekends, and I found out he was cheating on me and actually still living with his girlfriend he told me was an ex girlfriend. No, So one weekend when he was gone, like, I was heartbroken. I thought I was going to marry this man and the rest of my life with him. And I ended up packing up all my stuff when he left for work one weekend when he came home and we had moved out.
Speaker 2: So how did you find out the truth?
Speaker 6: I actually just started having suspicions on his behavior until one night when he was sleeping, I went on his phone.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 7: I went on his phone and.
Speaker 6: I looked at texts and I looked at Snapchat, and he was always very protective of his Snapchat and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah weird, Yep.
Speaker 6: It was a red flag and there were a lot of red legs, but I just ignored them because I was like head over heels for this person.
Speaker 1: So did he let it go easily when he came back and the house was empty or was he like no, girl, no that ain't true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, he.
Speaker 6: Freaked out and he was like, it's not true. I was just chatting. I was just doing this like this is why my wife divorced me fourteen years ago. Like, I have this problem, I'll work on it, I'll get therapy, like you're my world. I'll never do this again. And I was like, yeah, no, I'll never be able to chuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: So do you have a trust issues and other relationships now?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 3: Is it just like all right? Done with him? On the next Oh?
Speaker 6: No, I've been single for a year now and I don't know that I'll ever date anyone again. Man trust any man, And like I get hit by men and people are like you're so cool, like let's hang out, let me pick you on a date. I'm like, no, I don't trust you, and they're like, you can trust me, and I'm like yeah, no, I definitely.
Speaker 3: Well I hope that changes to.
Speaker 1: One on one point three, katiew be gonna wrap things up with this final call little advice to Holly, who just found out her brand new husband was living a double life for the past year.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was the chosen one.
Speaker 4: Yay.
Speaker 2: Uh what do you think? What do you what advice would you have for Holly?
Speaker 7: Definitely, this entire relationship with building Malai and I just number one. I have to THOTU be her experience in this. It has to be truly shocking to find this information out. The thing is, she has a problem and he needs to figure that out on his time, not hers. She's going to live her entire life wondering and worrying and looking behind her back to see what he don't and that's not a way for.
Speaker 9: Her to live.
Speaker 1: No, And because she's like that, he most likely will do it again, most definitely.
Speaker 7: Most definitely let him go figure that out of his time there. He's not going to help. He needs to do work himself, and hopefully he doesn't do it to anybody else. There's no reason to be vindictive.
Speaker 5: Be the bigger person.
Speaker 7: Go on with your life and you'll learn. You'll you now will look and ask different questions going forward to doing But you're something a.
Speaker 5: Situation like that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yes, thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely can care.
Speaker 3: So On a one point three, Katie w the videos Ballin and Cold Dude, Tate McCrae is on fire baby understatement for understatement, She drops not the butt Bangers, then teams up with Morgan hullin the first female to ever do it the first woman to ever link up with them, which is got her go dating kid Leary.
Speaker 5: And now.
Speaker 3: Brad Pitt's new favorite artist. Why yup. He was like, dude, I like Tam mcchray so much. Let's get her in the F one movie right right, She is gonna be on the soundtrack. Love that. Brad Pitt is sitting there in his Fedora's bucket hat whatever he's got, getting on yeap talking about how he didn't do Angeline and Jolie dirty. She definitely did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely did.
Speaker 3: Now she's gonna be in the F one movie, which is coming out July or June twenty seventh.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's beight around the corner right.
Speaker 3: Long story short, Yeah, world premiere her new song Just Keep Watching.
Speaker 1: Kids one on one point three k d WB with Fallon and Colt. Right now, it's the one K wordplay. It's your chance to win one thousand pennies. Call sixty five one nine eight nine Katie w B to see if you can match four words with either cold or myself.
Speaker 2: If you do, you get that cash show.
Speaker 1: Also, just a reminder that you can go to one oh one three KTWB on Instagram and check out the contest we're kicking off the summer of twenty twenty live your chance to win tickets to see the Weekend at us Bank Stadium on June fourteenth. It's all explained on the Instagram post, but you follow us, tag a friend, and then you listen for your name every day starting Monday. It's we're doing two callouts seven thirty five am and four thirty five pm. When you hear your name or have your friends recruit for you, you have ten minutes and thirty one seconds to call us back to win the ticket. So I would go ahead and make KATWB your number one preset on the iHeartRadio app. It's all I'm saying, it's.
Speaker 3: Amazing in thirteen seconds.
Speaker 2: By the way, what did I say?
Speaker 3: Ten thirty one? That's not what I meant, not at all.
Speaker 1: Misspoke baby. Thanks for catching me though, Thank you so much. Ten minutes and thirteen seconds. You're right, Hi, KATWB.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 1: Is that right? Oh?
Speaker 2: They're gone?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 1: Missus?
Speaker 8: Kenzi?
Speaker 1: Kenzie?
Speaker 2: How are you this lovely Friday?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm swell? Thank you? Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Speaker 1: Kenzie?
Speaker 8: I'm actually there. I'm a rager for my two year old tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So what's the theme. Do we have a theme for the rager?
Speaker 8: Do you know who Danny Go is?
Speaker 2: Of course I know who Danny Go is?
Speaker 8: Danny Go.
Speaker 2: Do you know that Danny Goes coming to town in a few weeks?
Speaker 10: I know, and we're gonna be gone.
Speaker 8: I'm big.
Speaker 2: Oh such a bummer.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully you can win a thousand pennies right now? Who do you want to match with? By the way, me or fallon?
Speaker 8: Let's go cold?
Speaker 3: Bad choice.
Speaker 2: I chose some hard words, Kensie.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I'm sorry in advance.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Your first word is gold, gold, h.
Speaker 1: Silver, That's what I would have chosen to good choice. Your next word is property.
Speaker 8: Value.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, good one. Your next word is liesoul wife, and your final word is Jordan's.
Speaker 8: Michael.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, she was quick, she was efficient. Do I think you're gonna get all four?
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, I want you to prove me wrong, though, because I want Kensey to win this so she can get that extra cage for that two year old. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Your first word is gold.
Speaker 4: Gold mine, gold, necklace, gold chain golds.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with uh mine.
Speaker 1: No, she choses silver, which is exactly what I would have chosen. Well, Kensey, is not even no point even continuing at this point? Here are you ruined it for you? But we can try property taxes, value liesol wipes. Yes, oh my god, you finally got one. Jordan's Michael Yep, all right, Sadly that does not earn you any cash. I do apologize, Kinzie, but I'll give a great rager of a party tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I can't hear you, but if you can hear me, happy birthday to your baby.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: So what you've been thanking? Hey, it's crazy we don't believe in like aliens are like, yes, we do.
Speaker 1: It's like been proven that there are UFOs we're talking about. We do believe in them.
Speaker 3: It's just weird that people are like, oh, aliens, I don't know about. What do they look like? Have you ever seen an eel? Dude?
Speaker 2: Eels flexhim and Jackson?
Speaker 1: Aren't there their names from wilmermid.
Speaker 3: How do they conduct electricity? What are you talking about? They have special organs kind of just like power plants that create electricity. What are you talking about. That's crazy? Up to eight and sixty volts, enough to kill a human being.
Speaker 2: Their names are flotsam and jetsam by the way, Yeah, they're out.
Speaker 3: Here just swimming through water. And by the way, water, what are you talking about? So I can't take a I can't take a bath with a toaster next to my bath because it falls in and I get electrocuted. But these eels can just swim around conducting electricity in the water. What are you talking about? Question?
Speaker 2: Let's say you could have a toaster next to your bath.
Speaker 3: Obviously, what would you toast? So many bagels? I get some salmon, I make like some crismy.
Speaker 1: My god, you would do a salmon bagel on the bath that you are so disgusting? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Peanut, butter and jelly? I wouldn't even worry about jelly on My face is dunk under real quick, wipe it off, come back for another bite. The issue isn't me and what I would have in the bats of it's eels.
Speaker 2: Oh how you're talking about?
Speaker 3: What are we doing? Which brings me to my next point, Because the only thing to create an eel, it's gotta be there's got to be a God out there, right, there's gotta be somebody out there, even God. Why you don't to make an actual eel that just doesn't happen by accident. So what you've been thinking, Jesus kind of sucks.
Speaker 1: He doesn't whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: It kind of sucks that Jesus is. He's like an imaginary friend. Like I talked to him.
Speaker 2: I love how you assume is he go on, we're tight.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, hey, what's up?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 3: He doesn't say anything to me. I don't see him physically. It'd be awesome if he was here.
Speaker 1: You think that if the time that the Lord speaks to someone, anyone, it would be you.
Speaker 3: Just whispered in the wind, like you got this little HOI you got this little homie.
Speaker 2: Maybe he doesn't think you have it.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it be awesome if Jesus was here on earth? I could just join like a pick a ball league with him, or go biking, or Jesus.
Speaker 2: Would ride a real bike and not an e bike.
Speaker 3: I think he would have a sick boat that I could go on too.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight. You want Jesus to be real because you want him to have a.
Speaker 2: Boat that you can go on.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want them to be real so I can chop logs with him alson. I'd rather just hang out on a boat with them, may drink if effort an actual.
Speaker 1: Friend ever, your just get an actual friend.
Speaker 3: No man, because Jesus would be so much more fun. He could walk on water, do tricks. He's got.
Speaker 8: Water.
Speaker 3: No, I needs it for me, not so much. He likes me. He buys it for me out of necessity that I can't walk on water. So what you've been thinking, You have to.
Speaker 1: Think of how many times you've been killed in an f mary l situation.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think about it too often. I always had like groups of friends. High school was like me, Sam and Jessica. I was definitely killed with coworkers, and I was like Valentina Jenny, I was definitely killed.
Speaker 3: Murder. Yeah. The issue is it's a lava baby. It's like a ball for me. They throw when you said it spiking it murder definitely.
Speaker 1: Not yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know when we had the lie detector and the lie detector man said you were hung so maybe some people would choose to at least hook up with you then kill you.
Speaker 3: That's true, I guess. Maybe this music's bringing down We're all beautiful in our own ways.
Speaker 1: Cult is in his hands, I guess
Speaker 4: Ye