Speaker 1: Good evening. It looks like it hasn't been aired as bam. Okay, we are on and we are on Rumble, YouTube and Brady On and thank you to all the new people around Brightyon and you're interest in the doctor Glidden days which we had earlier today. Awesome stuff. That's the guy. That's the guy right there. So it says eleven am Pacific time, one pm Central, two pm Eastern Rumble and also YouTube and Alsome Brightion. Now I'll have to update that and put the little you know, red white and blue thing that it looks a lot like the Rumble thing, except it's kept a star in the middle, all right, So it is official for as far as I know. July eighth, at three pm Central, it'll be one hour with me and Mike Adams on Health Ranger Report, and we'll find out when I when I know for sure when doctor Peter g Linnen is going to be on there, I'll let you know he's going on with them too. They're in the middle of still sitting it up. So this, let's let's contemplate this, Save our females, protect the innocent, stop the rapes, stop the murders, stop the onslaught of murder on all Gothic Germanic slash European human beings. Hello, this is my story. How are you so? That's that's what that's about. That's how yeah, I generated because eventually there's all your governor find of people like us is something that the computer remembers from old pictures. Yeah, what do I mean by that? Well, let's say, let's have a look. Let's have a look at what I mean by that. Let's start off with a with a horrific Why did I not pause? Son of a bitch? Oh you know, I addressed the prom button. That's why. All right, hold on, hold up, start that over. Okay, I think now I gotta do that. I don't have a top right hand corner. Geez, well that's goodye. I can't make myself bigger. They should be able to make it. You be able to click it so you can make it bigger. Let's say is that one? Let you do that?
Speaker 2: New?
Speaker 1: That one doesn't even make sense? All right, all right, let's do it. Let's do it. All right. This is green splat in wake of Colorado attack. Okay, let's right, let's type that in real quick because I know that's exaggerated words for a bullshit. These these events are so convenient. How many Jews have do that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I apparently all of them? Before they'll shut the fuck up. Judge issues ordered halting deporting of Colorado anti Semitic attack suspects family. What they want to deport a family? So is this so? What made it? I gotta know? The Egyptian family of the Boulder? Okay, So a US judge holds the deportation of the Egyptian family of the Boulder fire bombing suspect. Suspect already already condemned by the color of public opinion. What the hell? Why is this not moving? Hey?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Later later, ap get out of my What is this frozen for? Are you serious? The whole fucking computer's frozen?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? That works? Why is this not working? The browser died? Are you fucking kidding me? Right now? Hold on? I think this? Yeah, no, it's dead. The whole fucking browser just crashed on me. Hold on, it won't it won't close. Mother, Wow, the whole thing's dead. Hello. What the fuck is going on here? M oh wait, are you fucking now? There's no hold on? Hold on? What the fuck is going yeah, leave it? How is there no? What? Why is there? No thing on here? Are you out of your fucking mind? Everything just cracked like all of it. It's gotta be y. I guarantee you a stream yard. Streamyard just crashed it because the stream yard is his browser related. Are you guys still there? Give me a yes if you are. That was absolute dog shit. The whole thing froze up on us. I couldn't do anything, only enough you could hear me, but let me know if you're there. Okay, good, Yeah, I know. I had to jump out one more time because everything was still cock eyed and retarded. No, it just froze up. I opened up an Associated Press thing to read this article and then it just shout out as it does so it says, oh my god, no that AP. I don't want to subscribe to your nonsense a US judge. So again, So because that's on the Associated Press, we have to recognize the fact that this is a legitimately straight up rothschild agency media outlet. But they they're all of them, right, So there's not a whole lot of difference, just degrees of you know, bias. I guess can you get off my screen, please if I don't Drudge on Wednesday ordered the government to immediately halt deportation proceedings against the family of a man charged in the fire bombing attack and builder Colorado. I want to know what the hell that song? What we know about the Colorado attack on demonstrators for the release of Israeli hostages. Well, I mean they asked for it. Released the murderers and child killers. Please. And then someone said, you know what, I've had enough of your annoying I'm not just shit. Sounds good. What's what's the problem so far? I don't. I don't. I don't get the problem yet. Oh my god, all my present screens are gone too. Hold on, we got that one back. That one's excuse me, right fucking spot either? Am I the word? Those pieces of shit? Oh my god? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me now? Exactly? All right? Well that's that one. But I just gotta I gotta pull up all the other stuff that they just killed on me too. I had all kinds of nice stuff already preset, but why while out? So that's probably what it was. So since I actually did what I'm you're not supposed seeing that because I do all this pre show. You're not supposed to have to deal with all that. That's not that's not supposed to be something that you have to deal with because I do all that prior to the show starting, and of course now I gotta do it all this way. Oops, hold on, you fucking kidding me again? Shut up, This is so stupid. I'm supposed to still be here when I remove this, but now they're being retarded, so it's all glitched out. The whole thing's glitched out, fucking when it rarely works. It was just like so fragile and delicate that now it's not gonna it's not gonna work. Right again, I have to press seventeen extra buttons to do what it's supposed to do when it's not doing any of the right stuff. Oh that's all right. Let me just pull this back up. You're just gonna see it for a second, because then only you just bring it into the thing, you have to take it down. And again, that's not how that's supposed to look. And then I'm supposed to reappear there, but I don't now because this things just fucking retarded.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, look, there's me small, there's me not at all. That doesn't make sense. This is just for dropping the other screen behind you. I'm here, so where am I? Fucking idiots, It's fucking oh my god, that's what you deal with, all right, So let's get back to this. I'm already I'm already like just dealing with this bullshit like I'm already like and then you want to no, put me where I fucking belong. Stop living in the corner and a side like that. It's not how I the way it was before. It would have just dropped me in. You saw it. I was pull the thing up, wasn't there at all? And I'm over. It's uh no, no, no smoothness of transition tonight, guys. All right, so let's play the why is this playing? What the fuck? Man, it's not supposed to be playing. It was paused? The fuck is this ship? And now it's rosen again? Good fucking deal, good deal? Shut the fuck up there, all right? So this is a wake of Colorado attack Adyl CEO of course, Jonathan Green splat demand anti zionists be banned off social media once and for all. So everybody, basically, people who don't like child raping, killing sons of bitches who want to inject you with poison, poison your food, water and air as they do, and steadily commit constant atrocities and terrorist attacks and terror as a terrorist state in other places, and completely corrupt your media, pervert your country, erode its values, weaken its defenses, and terrorforma into a dying host. And they're gonna dance and piss on our graves. That's that's what being an anti Zionist is. Zionism is eschatology, a a obsession with the end of the world and bringing it about. Bringing about the end of the world is exactly how it sounds. And the nuclear arsenal that is Israel can do just that. Don't think that these little Weasley fox won't be doing what weasels do and hiding under the ground when it happens. But the rest of us it's a different story. And if people aren't stupid enough to be provoked into it, if they can't pull another Poland and just start killing in us in people constantly until somebody finally says enough is enough, well then they'll just create a false flag event. They'll create the event that's going to be sold to as the excuse anyway, so one way or the other, they could still get to the finish line. And temple is like the Third Temple from massad Cia whatever whoever the hell it was, I'm bringing it in a book right now, confirms that that is code for nuclear war. When they want to build the Third Temple, they want to get to the death of many, many, many people. And we've they've already talked about reset. It's all the same hive mind. This is where we're at and know we are not marked safe from Pallantier. We're talking to the regulators. It's time for these companies to knock the Nazis dude stuff with their faggot trope, knock the anti Zionists off the platform once and for all. No, that's not all they want to do. They want to put you in jail. Portnoy, which is who we're going to look at next. That's sick, rabid son of a bitch and fucking fag. Start screaming about how many Jews have to die and scream me at his quote unquote employee who he treats every human being like shit. And he's a nobody, He's a nobody with money. This is why they shouldn't have it. They shouldn't have this power. It's artificial power. They have no they have not earned through character, good acts and you know, kindness to others, their position in the world. They've they've stolen their position in the world with an artificial currency that doesn't it's not worth shit. But they wow, surprise, surprise, those who print it have a lot of it. What a what a concept. Those who don't have to pay anything for any of the things that they get, those who have no usury have an awful lot more money when they're not being preyed upon like they prey upon the rest of the goddamn world. Yeah, and I just lost seventy two hundred dollars to some bullshit because guess what if I know it sounds funny when you hear it, but if we were in Libya, we wouldn't have an electric We back then, prior to them killing and bombing and destroying everything there to was sending us, our American troops out there to destroy a fucking country, a beautiful country. There was no electric bill. I'll explain why in a second. No electric bill. Electric bill college was free. I just got nailed a seventy two hundred dollars of stolen taxes for my child because of a twenty one year old debt. Because they're computerizing and digitizing now and connecting all of your information, so now everybody is getting plugged. At the same time, tons of people's old student loans, the child support thing, yokes, scumbags, pay the goddamn child support. But the other but like you know, other things are happening to people. Student loans, those grants that are quote unquote loans that people got when they stole their businesses out from under them or they had no job to go to because the everything was closed. Well, nobody's recovered from that yet. I can tell you just by looking at San Diego in the store where the store that I used to have and I'll explain why I used to have it and don't have it now is dead. It's twenty twenty five. Tourism is still dead because people are still recovering financially from what they did to us, and some of them are still in the mixt of it. Because Australia, United Kingdom and the EU, they had restrictions for a long time after we did. I couldn't send packages to Australia. And then let's not forget the that tax that completely. So first of all, the cost to ship something there is almost as much, if not more than the product that they purchased. And then when they receive it, this that tax is twenty five percent of the entire amount that they paid. So so not just the product. They're not just taxing the product, they're taxing the freaking shipping cost. Nobody wants then your product that badly. So what does that do? Well? It increases the appeal of things like Amazon, of things like China made shit while they pretend that they're doing this great thing with tariffs and all. This this type of crap like the EU isn't isn't is involved in the whole game right of destroying commerce worldwide so that it cripples and destroys the middle class entrepreneur and only leaves the mega corporations left, which is what they control as a secondary or it's an arm of control by the government who works and locks that with them. It's called mercantilism when it's only your buddies that have permits to actually work. Well, there's another way to do that. You don't have to limit the permits. You just make it impossible for smaller businesses that don't have unlimited funds to compete. So San Diego Old Town is a ghost town. We didn't get our Oh yeah, So not only did I lose seventy two hundred dollars because of a twenty one year old student loan, which the only reason why I even know it is because I took a class over. They didn't tell me that that was gonna, you know, cancel the agreement with the grant thing that I had going. I didn't know that. I was just trying to get my GPA up. I got a three point night when I was done. And so the penalty for doing that, for bettering it is seven thousand dollars kick down the road. Now they say it's ninety four hundred when I was still in collections in twenty twenty one apparently, or twenty twenty when I was trying to apply for these very loans that people are getting nailed with now who still haven't recover. But there's now when people are still struggling. This is the last leg that they can be kicked out from under, right, The last rug that can be pulled is they were looking forward to having their tax returns, as was I. They were looking forward to their tax returns because either they were workers or they were other small businesses that still have not recovered, because people have not recovered. So therefore, if you're selling things less, people are buying stuff, and now they're going to take that from them too. Because they had some assistance during lockdowns, not a lot, not enough to they weren't. They weren't throwing money in the air. They weren't. Jake Paul and these people make me sick. Oh, look, surprise, surprise, they're away vas. Yeah, would have thought that the two kids with no talent, at least they started off that way. I mean, you know, Logan is quite the acrobat. I'm not gonna lie. And Jake pretends to you know, sense a box and if that, if that entertains people, good for them whatever, and good for Jake. But the amount of money and the amount of bullshit and they have like an HBO Max show now that you know one's in WWE, the other one's fucking boxing Tyson and shit like that. Obviously they're not hurting for anything, and they flaunt it and they rub it in your face as much as they possibly can, because negative attension is still attention, and when you have attention you can do a lot with it. On social media and things of that nature. You can, if you can do you can drive people with hatred, or you can drive people with you know, being relatable. At the end of the day, only one of them has substance. So anyhow, I went off on a quite quite a long tangent there. But the these people did this to us, that was That was one of the big reveals, is that at any time they can do and have the power too, and it doesn't and money doesn't really mean anything to them because they print it and their real desire is human suffering and the coaling of the population. Bear that in mind, do I never think that, oh, they wouldn't do that because they would lose this, or that it doesn't matter. They manufacture this ship from thin air in the first place, they can manufacture more and with less people. It's what they want. And this appears like everybody's going to stand aside and let them have it. They're going to starve us to death, they're going to rape us to death, and this all the while they're going to cry that they're the goddamn victims and create false flag events. When that when one won't come about on its own, When when an event won't come about on its own, says, we're talking to the regulators. So they want, they want to take down all of other people's hard work because they have. They didn't, they didn't lick the balls of the Jews. This fucking bald headed, fucking massade agent here. What the hell do you think the yell at the neighbor it is. It's a fucking massad agent. And you know what the CIA is. The CIA is oss CIA came about after World War two, during and after World War two. Why do you think that is? Well, because the Jews were taking, you know, waging war upon the world and they won, and they won and they used us, so we were already we were already their their their pawn in the game because they used us to destroy other nations and they have been doing so since but running out of nations for us to be useful for. So now let's attack the people, take us down. That's why you're seeing this building up increasing so while they're committing egregious atrocities in your face, and they want the videos to be seen of these children. Otherwise you wouldn't see them. It's not some magic of who we split past the sensors in Israel and somehow God know they want us to. They want the rule to see how disgusting they are because they want to drum up what they call anti Semitism, anti semit colon, so that they can then point at everybody who's disgusted. Because you know, one of the main things that would everybody would unite on and agree to agree with is that harming children or unarmed innocent people is a horrible fucking thing to do. The Shabbad thing happened because they not necessarily because they wanted it to happen, but they leverage it so that it worked in their favor. The information about the quick cover up and all that. They want people to be mad so that they run their mouths and then it's gotcha. Why do you think Stu Peters gets to run his mouth because he's one of them? A honey trap? Why even Max, even Max won't won't touch a certain things. Uh No more news with Adam Green. I can't stand him. He's a he's an obnoxious like he tries to bully people when uh, he doesn't think that there their perspective is as is uh equivalent to his. He likes to belittle and put them down like a little like a fucking little child. You know what I mean, I don't care, I'll tall he is. I'd fucking snack smack his head around his head, Smack him so that his head spun around his neck. Is what I'm trying to say anyhow, And a lot of it has to do with the frankest And that's why this whole thing about zionis if you knew what a Zionist was, and you really knew what a Zionis was, they want everyone's death. They pick tend that there that they're fake little saturn god which and when you when you break boil it down, that's who it is. They call it Yahweh or Jehovah. I know this little bullshit. It's a demon, a demiurge, whatever entity that they contact, their encounjuring and whatever adults that they are doing with technology to do the same thing, establishing communications and favors with this stuff. They say that they were the chosen. Well, you know what, it kind of makes you wonder if there really truly is like a dark passenger type of thing going on with They are vessels because these people, and I say the word people very lightly and with a lot of speculation there, they are ravenous to themselves, I'm sorry, to each other, to their own children. They don't treat anybody or anything with any human respect. They fucking lie as a matter of existence, like they can't they can't possibly try even to tell the truth, these people that are in these higher positions, and it's all hostility, animosity, envy, which is straight up jealousy and just brutality and indifference to suffering. If they're not getting off on it, then it's indifference because they can. Also they also do a lot of killing by a proxy, which means they're not even there. They don't. That's they're like the goal They're like the bond villain. They don't even stick around to witness it, right, It's it's indiscriminate murderer like shots like anything else, poisoning of wills, poisoning of anything. So when you use the word Nazi, which is not even a real term. It was it was around in the eighteen hundreds, okay, and it meant a Catholic moron from the countries from the countryside. That's what it meant. It did not stand for or was a shortened version of national socialist. There were no Nazis in Germany. There were National Socialists in Germany. And everybody who calls themselves a Nazi after that, thinking that they're somehow a national well they don't even think they're national sources, but they think that they're emulating something that Hitler stood for. Usually are not standing for anything that Hitler stood for. They're standing for the caricature, the caricature that was presented to the world by the court historians, which means the corrupted history. And if that's what they emulate, Like if you honestly really thought a person did all those things that he still saw some good in that, or you know, promoted that and in a you know, I don't know, how do you say, champion that type of shit, then you're a psychopath. If the Nazis as they called them, were in fact everything that they said they were, and anyone said, yeah, I stand with that, you're you're human waste. But that's not what the National Socialists were about. That's just the freaking trumped up caricature that they've made out of them, because of course, these people are so freaking charismatic and wonderful and beautiful and nice and good willed towards people that it would you'd have to be a raging maniac to not want to shut these motherfuckers down right. Yeah, of course, because they're just such nice, wonderful people, aren't they Look at the eyes on this deadpanned, dead eyed motherfucker Masade. I say what I was saying, Oss and CIA we were already had. I was that's the line I was going down to say that, Oh, the CJA works at the Masada and Masade works to see, no, bunny, buddy, These agencies were created to be what controlled our government, while other aspects of it might not have been fully under their control or infiltration at the time. They had the bank here in nineteen thirteen, and that means it was lights out, game over. They had succeeded in doing what they did in eighteen sixty five with the bankruptcy, I'm sorry, with the Civil War. Bankruptcy was ninety thirty three, completely crippled and destroyed a powerful nation already and made us their intentured servants, us as the people. The politicians are just those who have to act well enough and read well enough and look good enough on camera to sell the reasons why you're seeing all this fucked up change in these horrific, unconstitutional, un American acts. Because people don't even know what Americanism is anymore. They don't even know what the Constitution is, they don't even know what the founding fathers believed in. It's a lot easier to lie to them about how of America and the country and the government is supposed to work. Every EO is freaking treacherous because that's not how its supposed to work. And executive order's only supposed affect the executive branch. It's not supposed to be a creed a decree that you cast down upon the people like a dictator. So anti Semitism laws because it's not America, apparently, it's you know, greater Greater Issuel West, and we're all just in their way. To not be what they call an anti Zionist, it would be to be as psychotically evil and obsessed with the end of the world as they are, because that's how they have to roll. The Kabbala demands it the Lurian Kabbala demands it that they that they take an active role as the Jews. They are chosen to do this, and maybe they are chosen, like I said, to have a parasitic like aspect to them. They are parasites. They behave like one, but maybe they certainly actually have one in the sense of some kind of possession, some kind of corruption. I know that when you mess around black magic in and of itself, and you do these perfict things to children and these rituals, you are no longer tethered to God. You have no benevolent creator access anymore. And that makes you an NPC. That also makes you indifferent to right and wrong, and you have no limits to what you will do, and that makes you very dangerous to people because you can do it without breaking a sweat. It's not about passion anymore. It's about indifference to human suffering, which makes you completely dangerous because there's there's no warning signs. They could slit your throat and then sit down and have a coffee. Says we're talking to the regulator. So all of social media platforms guess who guess who, Peter til Pollunteer. You know, there's that carp guy with funky looking hair with the with the the grating out jewfro and uh and uh what do you call it? Peter Thiel, big big influence to the Rumble Syndicate here, which is also all over the and the Attention Deficit League is all over this platform. YouTube is FBI's headquarters, may as well be. So do you think they really have do you really think they're having an argument with them? Or or is this just part of the whole narrative so that the stuff minded people think that it's the pressure and not just the plan that all of them are in on to start doing what they do. We will be ruining anybody that's worked their ass off to build a channel and just wipe it all away. One mind, one thought, one hive mind. He calls out, has sound the hunt by name CBS News, blah blah blah. Who cares, Let's just play it now.
Speaker 7: In an environment where you have graduation speakers spreading blood libels, in an environment where you have social media.
Speaker 1: Influence, they have to keep on making up that shit. This is all due bullshit.
Speaker 7: Willinswers making baseless claims.
Speaker 1: Base what's the basic claim that you guys don't want to kill all Europeans that you're not infiltrating all countries with a bunch of savages that will destroy the structure and the stability and then make all the people who actually work for a living pay for those assholes to exist. Or is the fact that if this was a country like Libya, we would have no electric bill because recurring debt is one of those protocols in the the liward Elders of Zion to constantly have something that people have to pay so you can take away all of their wealth. No electric bill, fourteen cents for gasoline in Libya, you went to school, paid for you got out of school, you were guaranteed a home. This is what happens when the nation is actually nationalists and nationalizes their own resources and then profit shares with their people because they want a strong nation, because they care about them. Kind of like that guy in Germany cared about his Germanic people. This guy from Libya happened to care about his Libyan people. No taxes. They had no taxes. The company in the country was making enough with their oil sales and whatever other middle types of a not I think they just nationalized you oil because I but I could have been wrong because there could have been more stuff there. And uh yeah, they were quite a wealthy country, but also a very prosperous one because they weren't limiting people's ability to achieve great things because of some as artificial and stupid as money getting in the way. If you were productive member of society, you were able to, uh, you know, share in the benefits of that place and and bring and bring whatever your desire to to life that that you had through your education, through your you built, and not have to scramble for a house. It's all that stuff was happening, so that could have you know, I don't think America even contemplated that in the beginning, you know, in constitution plus nationalism with national with nationalizing, which that's kind of two different things, our own mineral rights or our own natural resources instead of some psychotic, bald headed fuck like this EPA type of person. Uh he's a d L. But what I'm saying is it's that ilk that in poisons and makes things that that make no sense occur in our world and turn everything inverted and upside down and backwards, so that these child killers are the righteous ones and the rest of us are trying to defend ourselves from them and trying to say no, we're not We're not this, We're not we're not anti Zion, you're not anti d we're not anti Semites, putting us on the defensive when they're the fucking aggressors.
Speaker 8: They're the inverters, people like Hassan Piker over on Twitch, or there's there's others on TikTok and Instagram saying wild, baseless things about Jews, about science by Israelisa, what.
Speaker 5: Is it that?
Speaker 1: What crime have haven't many many of you not committed? How is it that when there's people that are in you know, internet influencers who happen to be Palestinian are on like Alive with a whole group of college girl or sorry, high school girls, high school middle school girls in their classroom and he's talking to them and they're all excited to see him, and then he tells them that they're he's Palestinian, and these little kids start flipping him off, and then they shut down the live stream. Like there's an insanity, there's a sickness, there's a hatred here.
Speaker 7: But I worry that this could even get worse.
Speaker 1: The poor fucking thing. Yeah, that would be great. That'd be great if it was real, organic and not just shit that you guys did to yourselves in order or you know, messed up the mind of somebody who's maybe gone to I don't know, one of those one of those forts de trick or otherwise got screwed up in the head and then sent off to be a lone nut.
Speaker 7: I think we really need tech platforms to step up and stop, you know, lifting up these intemperate voices. We need elected officials to speak out, We need people.
Speaker 1: From you know, when people start fed posting and start taking you know, really great lengths and not trying to be objective about what they say and they're just you know, throwing out crazy nonsense, the chances are they're doing that on purpose. Most likely they are either softened ahead and being given a platform so that they can be seen, so that they can point out those type of people and then blame all white people for being like that, or they're themselves agent provocateurs, and even if they have a public ritual type of deplatforming or whatever, in reality that was just one of their people. So there's organic ones that are just that stupid. And then there's people because like if some of the things like oh if I push the elevelope a little bit and I got away with at that time, well it's okay to just shoot my mouth off anytime, because you know I'm getting viewers and they're not shadow banding it because they're using you. Enjoy the worride well, alast guys, because at some point they're going to burn you like a wicker man if you're not one of them.
Speaker 7: Mall walks of life to stand with their Jewish friends and neighbors today, maybe show up for their own walk next weekend and say we won't be intimidated by the bigots.
Speaker 9: Because I look at social media now and many of these platforms, I mean, the dominant characteristic that I see is what you're describing anti Semitism, racism, misogyny.
Speaker 1: Where's the pale skin black guy. We'll see racism everywhere ni and the spread of racist that he is a freaking newscaster who doesn't do shit for living and makes shit tons of money. Yeah, he's so oppressed, so oppressed his hero won't even grow misinformation. So there's like a look to these people who are fucking villainous liars. Usually they look like goats with bald head. Well, I'm talking about the gay old men, right, the beard and the bald head. Well, because he's still an agent. This guy over here has to have a clean shave.
Speaker 9: How to combat that? What is the ADL doing? I mean, are you having conversations with.
Speaker 1: You'd find him in a gay bar.
Speaker 9: A guaranteed these the leaders of these companies to at least try to remove that nefarious content from their platforms.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Glad, We've talked about this before over the years. I think social media is a super.
Speaker 1: He's a he's doing the calm voice right now. I've heard this guy go off and I maybe we'll find that clip next spreader, as.
Speaker 7: You said, of anti semitism and racism, all kinds of hate. Unfortunately, companies like x and Meta have retreated from content moderation in recent months.
Speaker 1: It's oddly enough this is on.
Speaker 7: Using these community notes, which is by no means a panacea. I mean, Vlad, it's a little crazy that the most sophisticated, profitable companies on the planet Earth are outsourcing content moderation to the users. So, yeah, we are seeing a rampant to the users.
Speaker 1: So everybody's a spy that's better for you, buddy. They have Palenteer software to help the metadata and the AI understand the metadata. Yeah yeah, yeah, and they're they're calling for that right now.
Speaker 10: So we got to talk, you know, just explosion of hate.
Speaker 7: We are not only talking to the companies themselves, we're talking to the regulators. I mean, I think it is time for government to step up here. These companies are you know, they say.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at bomb. Who the fuck is sophisticated enough to do a bomb? Like they just in simple shoot somebody or you know, jump them like when you need do you get all elaborate like that. It's like, yeah, that was helped along absolutely. Now let me see if I can find the one that I was looking for, because there's there is another. No wait, there is another. This fucking guy, where is it? I might have to oh this fucking turd again? Hold on, I don't know who sent it to me. I gotta gotta find it. Well, of you guys did not that one's got one another? Maybe you ever said it to me? Now I just saw it today. He was going off like a maniac. Maybe I was one that found it and I just shared it. All right? Well whatever let's try doing this. I just wanted to screw up my all right, was my multi? Here's my multi? Broh, go back into it. There is right there, all right, that's the one we were just talking about. There it is. No, let's see what this one is.
Speaker 11: I have just built shown the first AI powered threat detection system for law enforcement that scans the open web for radicalization and tactical planning. And if somebody in the Trump administration is listening, partner with me, and let's scale this and get local law enforcement the tools they need.
Speaker 1: My checknoledge disasshole is saying, let's let's attack the First Amendment. Let's criminalize people who just have thoughts, who are just blowing off steam, who are just reacting as they are allowed to as human beings, to have fucking opinions about things that they recognize as being evil and things that they recognize being good. Having opinions and thinking and recognizing things, noticing is what life is. It's always a comparison to what you know, to what you see and seeing if it makes sense to that which you have as a frame of reference. That's what all reasoning is. But you're gonna criminalize certain reasoning if it doesn't have the desired outcome as you would like to control, and you're going to murder people for that.
Speaker 11: Ology will prevent these threats from popping off, you have to get.
Speaker 1: As IDF veteran. That's what this asshole is in case you're winning what he is. IDF veteran pitches White House on AI program that scans the open web for radicalization following the Israeli model. Israeli model of counter terrorism. It can't be counter terrorism when you are the terrorists. Terrorism is your guys. You even boasted about this prior it went int the the in the in the forties, zero all over it saying yeah, yeah, that's us. We created terrorism. Now all of a sudden, it's the big bad Arabs who are responding to having to deal with you, and you're building of nuclear weapons in defiance of all the UN attempts to put that under wraps, murdering John F. Kennedy who didn't want you to have any nuclear weapons you could. They have one of the biggest nuclear arsenals on the planet, like number three, if not the second, and they're the tiny, tiny, little ship bag country, but they have too major world banks working let's say they are the mom and dad of this bastard child here. Ritchie from Boston's having another meltdown. And uh yeah, so since they print all the money, they have the greatest wealth, and even though they still have to take it from us, because that's part of the game. You have to make other people suffer and while you build yourself. That's just the Jewish model.
Speaker 11: Get in front of these the technologies here. The Israeli model means volunteer quality engineering, and I've got it, and the White House needs to give me a buzz and let's get this thing scaled national.
Speaker 1: So they want to take down anti Semitism with Masad cia IDF is really model. What does that tell you about what the true nature of this country is and has been? It just you haven't recognized it for the last hundred years. They went from overt to went from covert to over. They don't care what you think or believe anymore, because there's enough Trump Tards out there, and enough Christians out there dispensation lists and all the kinds of other retards, Christian Zionists, Christians in general, like my mother who says, where supposed to protect them? Because you don't actually read the book. You just pretend for church. They got it. They have enough people to cheer their cheer on armageddone.
Speaker 4: And it's called Gideon.
Speaker 1: That's the funny part about it. Gideon, right, does anybody want to I mean, I'm surprised it didn't. It wasn't called Gilead, but that's already a pharmaceutical death company. Hey, Spotify, don't kick me off your platform and then try to sell me a subscription, you dumb fuck. Let's see. I mean, obviously there's a Gideon Bible, right. There's also Gideon in the Prophet Da Da Da Pretty interesting? What was Gideon? The prophet story Judges six to eight the Book of Judges and Books. Hu is calling a victory over the Midianites is recounted in Judges. Blah Blah also named Jirebal jerru baal baa l And was a military leader, judge and prophet who's calling and victory over the Midianites is recounted Blah blah blah blah. More bullshit fucking Saturn cult mixed into or disguised as Judaism born in canon according to them from their false history twelve fifty two BC. Even though their own whole religion was all manufactured three hundred BC in Hellenistic in the Hellenistic period, you know, Africanized Greece. He could say God's unlikely choice. Yeah, fifth judge over Israel. He is introduced in chapter six of the book. While he was harvesting and hiding from the blah blah blah. M hmm. Get on my face. Everything's like allow ads or subscribe. Hey fuck her, No, get out my goddamn face.
Speaker 7: I have juke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, here's another.
Speaker 7: It is a good thing that President Trump is leaning in. It is a good thing that the people who lie on their student visas or do egregious contact and helicombo. Let's note one figage right here and right now. For eighteen months, we could not get these university presidents to move effectively enough. That's why I released our report card suddenly when the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: Threatened, because everybody has to just the audacity and the spungness of a Ndyl faggot telling the rest of the world that you're gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna grade you anybody like you're not. This isn't even your country, You're not Americans. You're you're a hostile foreign entity who wants nothing but our demise. Otherwise we would be very prospect if they put half the effort in building our country and making the people strong whom they because they hate us instead of themselves. And see, this is the reason why our country never nationalize any of our resources, because they want all of the wealth in all the power. Because it's not really about the wealth, because the wealth is artificial, but taking all that is of true wealth, true value, like you know, tangible items, away from the majority and keeping it sequested to keep it tight to the chest of a very select few, those few them. So rather than prosper the entire country by you know, utilizing our own mineral resources and nationalizing them and then doing a profit share system to the productive members of society, there would be no skid row. It would hardly be a drug problem because people would be happier, they'd be in a better state of they've been a bit higher vibration if they weren't poisoned, if they weren't poisoned the water with their minerals. Speaking to minerals, they're fluoride and everything else that's in the water, all the psychological you know, psychoactive drugs that are never cleaned out of it. And I'm sure there's something that are put in there deliberately straight if they did, if they attempted, if the media was encouraging and you know, instelling values into people rather than dumping a bunch of porn on them and violence and scared tactics, and this is a pandemic, and this is a bombing, and this is a that, and that is this and all that shit in all the negative Roseanne type of freaking. You know sitcoms out there that make it. Allegedly the people who are who watch things are like very impressionable human beings, are right, so if they see an example of something, they emulate it, they reproduce it in their own lives, especially if you're not very bright and you don't have a mind of your own, and if you're not repulsed by what other people are trying to pawn off as being humor, Like when you don't get it that it's not funny and you start laughing to you're you're already gone. And then when you start to treat your own family like that, with with uh, dismissiveness and resentment, it's and when it is because you saw that's how families are from a television show. Is that not the erouding and destruction of America? And the fun thing that they hate the most is family because it goes family, tribe, that nation. So they have to get us right out the core, right at the beginning, because if you have loyalties and respect and I don't love your family, and you have a good close relationship, they can't break that. They can't influence that, they can't get you to turn your back on them and and side with some some stupid, you know, ideological nonsense that they've got in store for you. You'll always you always go back to your you know, thinking the face of your father. As I said in the Dark Tower series with Roland, anyone who does this one you know, this thing or that thing has forgotten the face of their father or your grandfather, people that you would want to be proud of you. There would be limits to what you would be capable of doing in the wrong because you wouldn't want to put let them down. When that's taken away, instruction of family, and then they can weasel their way in. There goes the tribe, and there goes the.
Speaker 7: Nation, they pull the funds, they all move.
Speaker 12: That's the interesting part.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, jeez, pulled all the funds. Yeah, I gave you a credit rating, a credits, a social credit scorer. I gave you a scorecard or a what do you call it? A report card? And then we're gonna We're just gonna stop all your funding because I have the power to do that. What the fuck is this guy saying, they're why is this whole establishment here, this benighbor with fuckbuckers if he will. There are a bunch of little queers who liked to dress up by Kerry Potter and do rituals and suck each other off, jerk each other off. Whatever. These people created the Anti Defecation League after a guy raped and murdered one of his female girl and little young girl employees so that atrocity occurs. The corrupt system was going to let him go very very lightly, and the townspeople said, no, you're not. They they marched in, grabbed them and exacted justice as it should have been. And if we had a strong community, oh I don't know, like family, tribe, nation, we would still have the power of those people that type of thing to set things right when the justice system is failing. But everybody stays hidden in their house now. And it makes sense because they're you know, even if you don't recognize it or acknowledge it outwardly, subconsciously, everybody understands that everything is an assault against you now and that anybody and everyone can be turning on you like that. So it makes sense that neighbors don't talk to each other. It makes sense that people hide in their homes if they're not at worker off doing something away from other people. It makes sense that people feel awkward in social gatherings now. It also makes sense that people rather buy shit online than go to a physical location. But understand that the reason why this is happening isn't because it's progress. It's because it's regression. It's pulling apart the strong bonds of a community, and it's easier to do that when they already don't have a family structure. And the funny part it is, in spite of all that, a lot of European people, people that I know, small towns, big cities, whatever, If you have a certain background, you still think the best of people even we don't know. You shouldn't anymore, you fall into the default. I've always seen your reflection of how you are coming off of people that aren't really like that. And this is our downfall because we trust because we want to. We don't want to see things as being negative and horrible and when so and people will act and pretend to gain your trust, and they're really good at pretending to be human and having actually human concerns and care and compassion and empathy and all that stuff. But then they'll start behaving in a way that should red flag to you that it is an act because it's not consistent, because there's a hole in it that's completely contradictory to everything else that they may have told you or acted as prior to. When they treat like something, as you know, somebody comes up to them like tugs on their suret ands a loo kid, and they swat them, you know, like whoa, whoa, I thought you were this nice, wonderful person. You do just something. It's just those weird inconsistencies that you'll notice, hopefully before they can screw you over hardcore. But my point about the trust thing is that we're all looking yearning to connect. We want to build this thing back. We don't know how, and we don't even know what's broken. Most of us, and the good in us, the good people, the actual humans that are human, the mankind that it's not just looks human, is always trying to come together because that's what our and I don't mean, like you know, different types of people living on top of each other. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that sense of the benevolent creator that runs through you, that goodness, that empathy, compassion and love seeks out other people who also exude that type of energy. And when that comes together, bigger, better things happen that even enriches you more, and it's a beautiful thing. But unfortunately there's a lot of imposters out there who will steal that energy like a vampire. And I know people have talked about this all the time, and now you have so much of that going on and the ease of things now like I can just call I don't even know how people would have money to spend on things like uber eats and shit like that. I don't get how you would like going out and getting it saves you, like twenty bucks from having some idiot deliver it. Uber rides for three miles is like seventeen dollars. Who the hell has money for that? I don't know. I wouldn't blow money on shit like that, but apparently that's the ease of feeling like you're rich when you're not, I think is what the people do. Like it feels like you have servants and butlers when you have somebody else bringing your food. It's like a power trip for you. And a lot of those people get treated like dog shit because of that, because these other people have no real power in their lives. They're nigger rich for a fucking couple of days, and they blow it on stupid shit like that so that they can feel like they're living in above their means for a little while. Yeah, and if you want to know what negrosis is, it's like having seven her shoes but still writing the fucking public transit because he you know what I mean, Like, your priority is a little jacked up.
Speaker 12: Because I agree with you a lot of what.
Speaker 1: You just said. She's doing the point like uh like uh, by Snatcher's right, she's done. She's a.
Speaker 12: If you're down, you know, not following the rules of your visa, you shouldn't have a visa.
Speaker 1: It's to be here.
Speaker 12: I'd like to see change at these universities. I do think that hiring the way they go about it. I do think that the idea that you.
Speaker 1: All right, well, there were more pointed uh psychotic breakdowns by this guy. I just have to find them if anyone has them, to throw them through. Who's on my Instagram? Throw my way? It's ballbusters. Not hard to figure out, right, Let's go over to the comments real quick, though. Let's go to the comments and have ourselves a snack. See, I'm not supposed to still be right there, be there automatically. The thing about this thing sucks, now, okay, so yeah, yeah, Well it's good that you guys heard because I can see they did. Now, let's see if I can do this pop up thing. That'll be fun. Uh can you do the pop up? And you all right? Hello, there's not a whole lot going on. Hey, Raymond, what's up, buddy? Israel punishes the whole family for one reason. Yes, all right, so hello to everybody. You know, if all four of you over here on the tube, there's a little thumb there, it's a goddamn thing. Will you and tell others when they come in to do the same. Thank you. I'll give you a wrench when we have enough people for it makes sense to hit people with I didn't mean as like a dad and I just want you to hurt people. I'm just kidding. Uh that one doesn't pop up. I don't think that new, but this does, okay, pop out chat. But bam, now I can go like this. I think I gotta figured out how I did the last time. Oh yeah, I could do like that, didn't I No, that's not the right. Hold on, give me a second to figure this out. I got into stage thing here cup screen and then pull that one. I guess, yeah, that's I mean, that's okay. What happened to that? That wasn't good? That wasn't right?
Speaker 13: Mmm?
Speaker 1: Maybe like that. I guess this time, this particular time, that went's okay? All right, So now you guys can see it on the screen. Let me let me scroll up it. Well, a lot of stuff going on. You guys are having a nice little chat here. Uh. I just want to see if I make sure I didn't miss anybody questioning asking questions. The guys can use the phone number two. I called. I mean, I've been called. I set it up. So if you guys blue tooth in, I will have I'll have it in, I'll have it the right tell you guys can call. I can't believe they waited twenty one years to collect that. Yeah, I know, I know. Yeah. So just so you know, the description is what it is, and it has uh my daughter's piggy bank is the is the gifts and Go link. And also there's my website for the Hot Sauce my book and the creatine hydrochloride money is the rooted Yeah, yeah, no exactly, And I like to make that distinction too, because I don't like that that default lazy answer of money is the root of all evil. It's like it's it's definitely a crutch. It's definitely not necessary. It's definitely artificial and silly as shit. But if you go to the when you when you carry it down the line and you say, okay, eventually people will recognize that this. You know, you can you can be competitive in different ways. You don't have to do You don't have to create an artificial scarcity just so that you can feel like you have more of something. There's not that's not that's not necessary and it's not a good thing to do, right. So whatever your artificial paper value thing is, somehow determines your value. I think your value should be based upon what you contribute to the rest of the world. Like if you you're a good father and you're creating a strong family, you are contributing to society because you're stealing good values in the next generation and strengthen the country and the community like that. The nation and by a man by the name of Adolph believe the same and so do other nationalist leaders, that being a mother was a good thing, that it was important and should be encouraged. So you basically you were benefiting from those types of countries when you yourself, you yourself had a value because you are contributing value to the country strengthening. It wasn't about in some like you know, dirty materialistic way. It was about the substance of the of the people of that country is what you were building. So even if you were you know, let's put in a a kookie term, say free energy, if you were working on something like that, you wouldn't have your head chopped off and then your device locked away in some vault while they burn your blueprint. You would be funded or given whatever access you needed to whatever things you needed to build it because it would be something that would benefit the community in those places, there would be no restrictions on you know, well, then there won't be any control. That's not what the point of any of that was, being afraid of your people having enough strength to be independent. Well, you just built a really good bond because of because of that mutual uh you know that that mutual agreement, that mutual assistance or whatever, the working and and the taking care of your people that made them that now they have loyalty to you. They have loyalty to the concept of their nationhood. It's not going to backfire because we don't have the weasily parasite minds that they do. Where as soon as they take take take enough, or they get gain enough from something, they turn it, they turn over and they devour it. As soon as they grow big enough, they eat that which helped them along. They did it with the Greeks. They were so resentful of the Greeks, and the Greeks gave them an education, taught them Greek. They wouldn't have been able to write their stupid books that have been plaguing us ever since. If it wasn't for Ptolomey teaching them how to read and write, most of them were goddamn illterate, and knowing ancient Hebrew is basically being illiterate too. There's not a lot of words in there, and you can't make heads or tails of it because it's so vague. There'll be a thousand different interpretations because it's all basic, like you would call something like this whatever the word for really thing is. You know, it's like, this is really thing, But what about the race card? That's really thing? So what's the context?
Speaker 14: Then?
Speaker 1: You know it's it's it's pretty pathetic language. And somebody they say that's divine is a drinking heavily. Where did I put this? I'm trying to where'd it go? I can't get off this, I can't find it. I can't take out the screen scroll past. Now, come on, dude, Yeah, okay, yeah, sorry about the swearing, but this heats me up. He sensitized the as to the horror of it too, for when it hits as at home, stupid is what. Yeah, of course he is. And he's a honeychop too, because he's he's tuning his mouth off the most or a lot. And of course it's supposed to make sense, and you're supposed to agree with what he says. But a lot of the stuffy steers in his everybody that I've heard, it's very naive, ignorant, or they're deliberately limiting the what they It's like, if this, then that right. So what is the logical conclusion when you've stated all of these other things? If all this is true, then one could you know, it's not so much assumed, but conclude these other things. And nobody will go to the length of certain things like saying that we were Israel before Israel was Israel, that we've already been conquered. No, they want to give people this hope and bullshit that it's just a matter of fixing the system. The system's already been gone, it's been replaced. There is no fixing it. There's a restoration that could happen with the constitution, But I don't think that's all it needs. I think we need to get back to or get back to get to a true nationalist type of country where the leader care about the people. If we're going to have a leadership structure We need to have people that care about the the actual outcome of your life and want to see people prosper and want to see them strong, who don't want them to be disarmed, who want them to be armed so that if there's ever an invasion that they can help assist in the defense of the country. It's only when you are the target by your quote unquote government that they want to disarm you. It's only when you are the threat that they're trying to eliminate threat, meaning they just don't want you, and they know that if you find out that they have that they hate you and are a plotting their them plotting your death and slowly murdering you with something that they lie to you until you told you was healthcare. If you ever come to if too many of us came to the terms of realizing that was deliberate and that they've been murdering us with shots this whole time, and all this other stuff that they do to us and the medical industry, if we all woke up to that, or enough of us, they wouldn't want us armed. But it's only because of what they're doing to us that if somebody had good intentions that we're doing good things for us. They wouldn't care if you were armed. They'd have enough people in their country because of their good you know, the way they treated that, they would be defended by more people than they actually could get. You know, do you just say what I'm saying. It would take an American intervention from you know, us dropping bombs on a place like that for instability to occur. Oh. Look, that's exactly what they do to nationalist countries. And then they tell you that they were all a bunch of dictators. And I'm starting to think that Saddam Hussein was not the nature that they sold us to him. And what did he say? Along with the people? He said, long live the people. He said this hell with this bullshit court. A lot of this looks like so anyway, guys, the name of the store is the Crazy Pepper. It's L pep l as in the L Pepper loco on Instagram. If you are in San Diego, where ever going to San Diego, go to old town San Diego. It's called the Fiesta de Reyis area. It's where you hear the music and go to that store and support that business. That's where I wholesale my hot sauce too. I also have a nice hot sauce on the website. But and it's yes, it's gonna cost more in a store where he has to play, pay his employees and the overhead of being in a tourist area, it's gonna cost more. But if you're in that area, it's quicker if you're right there than the order online. Support the local business because if that goes down, then I go down. And he and I are good friends anyway. And the Temecula Olive Oil company that's been there for over twenty years is gone now. They still they're still in Temecchio and they have a couple other places, but they got out of old town where our store was. Trolley station, airport, train station. There's no reason why that should not be a very like the perfect, like the perfect location for any business. Trolley station literally stops right across the street from it. It's just it's a it's a it's a it's a hub thing. It's not just like a stop. It's not just like a little post and no, it's like a whole thing with a huge parking lot. Before they turned the world upside eye, inverted it and put a out of order sign on it. In twenty twenty, we were probably grossing around three hundred k, and of course I had a lot of overhead, but three here that's making selling ho sauce, my own hot sauce, and we were doing that since twenty sixteen, and then everything happened well twenty fifteen, twenty fifteens when we opened the store. So nothing has ever bounced back yet. It should if the world still made sense, he'd be doing great, and he's not. There's not even any foot traffic in there anymore. And a company that was there, another local company that's been there for over twenty years, maybe thirty, pulled out.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't think they I think they were a little naive about their pricing. I think they were a little overpriced. I think they didn't have a good business model, and I think it's a couple of other things I could have done differently. But you still need people to show up there, so that's pretty pretty telling of what's going to happen there. And I don't want that store. I don't want that. I don't want Old Town to close. It's a state park, so it's run by the state. So we had lots I had lots of overhead. I had the property managers who were you know, independent third party that was managing it for them, and they were away vays. I thought, for I'm such an idiot. He told me he was from I was born in Syracuse, right, So this guy told me he's he was born in Syracuse and that you know, I'm pretty sure that his name changed in Ellis Island two or whatever. And I'm thinking, WHOA, my grandma, my grandmother's or my grandfather's last name is Rauci and his name is Ross. And I never put it together that he was annoy but his actions like making my eight month pregnant you know, girlfriend have to park way the hell away when his fat ass freaking manager of his restaurant could park right behind our store. There there were things like that, and and his his tight fistedness and lack of care when it when it mattered. Yeah, and still made us pay five hundred dollars a month for rent when we were in lockdown, Like our rent is usually like two three thousand dollars because it's based on a percentage, But when we were in lockdown and weren't making money, they still made us pay five hundred dollars a month because they love us so much. It was reduced how oilvey Yeah yeah, huh great people. Yeah I was. I was very not wise to that back then. Never would have jumped to that conclusion, and I would probably have been angry if somebody suggested it. That's how funny. That's how funny things change. How dare you? How dare you? Ticket? Could you imagine me? Uh? Well, that's what happens. When did the lights start turning on and the book start being read? You'd be surprised how much starts to come to light. And then you realize, wow, this is kind of like a it's kind of like a trait that they all share. Not all, I mean, like I said, I have, but the what is this? Oh okay, am I the wrong one? No? But it didn't move on me, you douche bags. And they're also flamboyantly gay too, like there are mannerisms or not manly manly whatsoever at all? And we weren't. We were there. We did justice for Easton. It's so weird how this works. Like you scroll up, you see four, you scroll back down, or was like you pass like fifty of them? We did this guy. Right, did this guy, Yeah, I would say first a firm more let's say it was yeah, that's right, it was in it was in ship language. That's what we did. Oh yeah, let's remind ourselves ready, going of all the countries unite.
Speaker 10: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: That's our fire extinguisher man. The guy who put out the minora with a fire extinguisher, who broke the microphone during the Holocaust remembrance thing and started screaming during the the moment of silence for the Holocaust, they said, let's have a moment of silence for the Palestinians and Gaza. And when they still did their moment of silence, he said, thank you, thank you for having a moment of silence for the Palestinians and Gaza being genocided. Good for you, gregor is Braun William of the countries unite.
Speaker 15: The Jewish group evolutionary strategy, which came out of the think tank known as the Frankfurt School. Its goal was to cause resentment, division and weaken the relationships between men and women in the gentile society, to destroy the institute of marriage and the sensity of the family. Women would be turned into working units feminism is the idea that women are free when they serve their employers, but slaves when they help their husbands. Through promoting abortion and radical feminism, the sexists would turn against each other and consequently lower their demography.
Speaker 1: But do you think that sometimes they have fun with their own like craziness too, like when they have I mean, I guess this is very organic. But the fact that it's showcase to where the rest of the world sees it, you know, who gets to who picks then even the posts that social media posts that are shown just for the simple sake of mocking them because they remember that whole thing. And I have to I have to explain something to you as well later on. Bad publicity is still publicity. And that's what the polls made their besides the fact that he was Disney and definitely in the system, and probably they were probably both groomed for their roles. They they they picked, you know, they've they created the social media platform, they created their their they are gods of it. The ones that are gonna they're gonna be the the ones that make everybody else attempt to be the same and thinking that that's attainable, and all these super huge family channels that should have no human value, no no family values, as you know, no substance to them whatsoever. On YouTube, zamfam all these other weird things. They don't they share one thing in common. They have have the same editing department for the most part, and they are affiliated. They were basically creations of Disney. So you see these families, but it's Disney Man making these people. So of course it's gonna be funneled out because of the agreements that they have with YouTube and stuff like that, and it's all these corporate entities that are all intertwined and black rocked out of their mind. Of course, of course they're gonna get twenty four million views. The course they're going to make all of the ad rev and other people will look at this and say wow, they'll see something like on what is it called un that unstoppable? What the hell is the name of the guy? I don't know. The dude's bald head, but he started. They have this whole like Darman story about him, which is completely fabricated. Oh, they're just this kid who had his you know, and you just gotta got real big something one day. It's all bullshit. There's always a guiding hand in these people, or at some point they got tapped. They all make brain riding, you know, content that's after a while not even clever anymore because they run out of ideas and they're just millions upon millions of followers and views and everybody else who looks at that. Younger kids they say, wow, if I work really hard on this, this could be my career. The moment they have an independent thought that's contrary to anything that these sociopathic, schizophrenic child eaters doesn't like, they will never see the actual audience they could have had, have they not blipped on their radar. And that's if it's even attainable before they piss them off. Because I'm fairly confident that people are not only black said by their IP address, their phone number, and all those other things. So that doesn't matter what platform you're on or what a computer you're on in your own home or device. The moment you log in and make an account on any of these platforms, they already know that one's not to be distributed around you already, like social credit score, not playing any reindeer games. You don't have access to this stuff, like my friend who is a kind of shill a little bit selling product over around TikTok, telling me that I should buy an account that already has five thousand followers on it and then get set up with the TikTok affiliate program. I said, it's not going to work for me, said, I don't think you understand. I am black listed from TikTok. I've been kicked off of Spotify and kicked out of all these other place a couple of two other podcast distributors. I am not allowed to do what everybody else does. It doesn't as long as my information my identifying your IP might as well be your Social Security number if you can't change it. If you can't, you know, and the VPN thing that's only for you to feel good about what you do online. These people create the software. They know what the hell you are and where you are, so that doesn't help you much. It might help fool some people, it's not fooling the freaking heavy hand of the government, So that's not a fix all. And I wouldn't just go ahead and buy an account and invest more money in some nonsense over over a website that I can't stand for their bias that took down for Guideline Strike. That video that I played at the end of doctor Glynnen's Today, which was his video off of YouTube. TikTok took it down. Instagram gave it allowed to see to have three views on my Instagram account. And that's only because those people were already following the account and they saw it in their feed. Because that wasn't distributed. Certain people do not get to be seen. That's pure to the end. And if that you do, like all of a sudden, get a spark of a ton of things, I'd be very cautious and suspicious that they're not trying to build you up so that they can take you down to go like that fish song, birds of the feather, Right, Sometimes people build you up just so they can knock you down. Sometimes they need sometimes they have have you there because they need someone around.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I preventing childbirth. Feminist propaganda would brainwash white women that marriage constitute slavery for them and that freedom for women cannot be one without the abolition of marriage and traditional relationships.
Speaker 1: Oh so what I was what I was trying to say before I w off this. I think a lot of times like even though the you know, like when they pick these random people to spread all over the place, it's more funny when they're absolutely hideous, because so I think these people make have fun with it too, because the ones that are saying no man's gonna get me and blah blah blah, like no man would want you or be able to survive the weight of you, It's like, yeah, that's not attractive to any sex. You already in dradge.
Speaker 16: This Jewish uh intellectuals, Jewish active has have been very involved in feminism. For example, there has been a Tennisy's.
Speaker 1: Always them perpetuating all the unnatural things onto the world, as if it's you're just behind the times. This is progressive thinking, it's fucking retarded haircut and you're you're basically the archie bunker dummy. If you if you don't, if you don't get it, you're just you're a caveman, You're a neanderthal. This is this is progressiveness, This is this is equality, this is all these other bullshit. It's not it's the it's the erosion of something that's been in place for hundreds of thousands of years. We all had it wrong until then, or was there a balance and order and a every every everybody had their role and everybody was satisfied with their role. And then there was those who wanted different roles, but not the entire country, not the entire tribe because of would cause instability. But I mean, if there was an Amazonian woman with a who's a freaking great archer on a horse, maybe she wasn't having fifteen kids to support the tribe size. Maybe she was going off and you know, finding a guy at the end of the a lot, a few, a few battles first to get that out of her system right, and then you know, age or whatever occurs and it's time to have one. But that's the exception. The rule of here is to make everybody and have another whole section of people to tax when they go when women go to work, now there's another whole section of mankind that you can tax, and oh my god, if you're married, you screw them. Even harder.
Speaker 16: To see the white male as someone is something that has to be sort of demoted in society. But because there's no question, I'd say, in the year nineteen.
Speaker 1: Fifteen it was a Luxembourg. You should look up that name. That white males and then look up red edit red Emma Goldman.
Speaker 10: Ran the show.
Speaker 16: In American feminism, you know, women were happy to stay at home and have children. Now women are encouraged to go off and have careers, and they have very few children.
Speaker 15: Sexism was the epithet coined by the abortion promoting feminist jew Margaret Feldman. This epithet would be used to attack any person who uphold the natural order and mutually complimentary roles of the sexes in society. Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with protecting women. It is a culture Marxist program to degrade and subjugate white men and of course also white women.
Speaker 1: All right, I know we saw that at the beginning, but I was talking in the beginning, so that's why I let it go a little bit longer. You talked. I don't really care about that, so I didn't read this to you last time. Anita Ekberg was a Swedish actress I'm looking too bad, eh, who was also a trained archer and knew how to box. Now, that's awesome, that's freaking awesome. In nineteen sixty she did the unthinkable to a paparazzi after warning them to leave her alone repeatedly, she beat one up. She's a boxer. Undeterred, they continue to follow her. She retrieved a bow and arrow from her car, warned them one last time, and she shot one of them with an arrow. Anita Eckberg wasn't bothered by paparazzi again. The Ladocee Vita star eventually live to be eighty three, dying in twenty fifteen in Rome. That's an awesome story. And she's pretty hot. Probably not when she was eighty three, but right there, she's looking right. Okay, they were always like this. We just started to notice Rachel Corey. IDF murdered her in IDF murdered her with a bulldozer. So it's funny. That's what I think of when I think of Rachel Corey. Every time I think of a flotilla, I think of a tortilla. This is Kurt Schlider or Slickter. Well played, sir, well played this. Ben Shapiro, laughing at the murder of this woman, would love to write a book called Great Idiots of History. Rachel Corey would make the list. This is how they treat a dead person who was murdered and Kurt Schlichter over here says, don't bother making it a pop book. Look, ha ha, because she's flat. Artie would love to write Great Idiots of History. Rachel Corey would make the list. So there is some more afternoon of Rachel Corey, pancakes and fun so and their dark mockery. These fucking Israelis who murdered her with a bulldozer had a pancake cook out right, because she's flat. This is what they this is how they are. The guests and loan soldiers of the Jerusalem Heritage House enjoyed a pancake meal to support our guests and loan soldiers. Please don't et So they want money. Oh yeah, another thing too. This is the other reason why they allow these people, these loud moths, to scream on social media because they control the top players. So the top players, at least some of them, have to be the ones shouting about Israel. So these they come out of the wood were they make their deal. Regardless if they believe in it or not, what they're doing is they're drawing more people to comment and reveal their own thoughts on social media. Pollenteer comes and scoops that up. And that's why they that's their freaking dragnet. You know what a dragnet actually is. I'm not talking about the police squad or anything. I'm talking about like when they're shrimping. These nets drag across the ground, destroy the coreal destroy everything, tear everything apart, and pull it out of the ocean, leaving a path of destruction in its path. Ben Packer, in honor of all the time, in honor of all the hate messages from the anti Israel Jewish crowd, one of our supporters has pledged five hours towards ad real settlements, maybe for another bulldozer for each additional comment. Keep them coming, anti Semites. We love our Israeli soldiers and will not back down to the face of those who attempt to and date they're always the murder people, and they still are playing the fucking victim. He says, go to a foreign land to advocate for people who hate you, only to be eliminated by other people who hate you. Sad work priorities and utterly demoralized. Well, I don't know what he's saying there, because he's saying that she was standing up for Palestinians, and Palestenians hatedor I don't think that's true. They make no secret of the fact they'll kill anybody who gets in the way of their endless drive to take more land, men, women, children, Americans, anybody. Well, if they're not in their way, they'll get in the children's way to kill them anyway, and they'll laugh at your corpse for daring to oppose the chosen people, chosen by seat and chosen by Saturn.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, you are seeing that correctly.
Speaker 17: A youth pastor is accused of abusing his own foster children forty year old Daniel Lampin, who was a youth minister at the Connections Church in Kissing Me.
Speaker 1: This is Daniel, Florida. And that's not too far away from Orangelean Country Club where I was. You know. Bass Lake is just up the roof from that in Davenport. That's where our time shares were when I was growing up. I met a lot of people there. It's good times. Like within a week you can go from like you know yourself. And obviously my brother was with this little brother, but he's ten years younger, uh, to having like thirty people, thirty kids, like all the kids would end up finding each other, you know, Father there for the week and just be becoming this huge group of people. It's kind of fun. What the hell, ad blocker? Look at, Dick? Why are you popping up on me? All right where we at there?
Speaker 4: It is happened right here.
Speaker 17: He's got a pretty big smile on his face. Looks like he must have really enjoyed those years while he was molesting his own foster kids. And this is the connections church in Kissing Me where he was closely interacting with other people's kids.
Speaker 18: Ostilea County sheriff says he sexually abused two of his foster kids. This is video of daniel Lempin in handcuffs minutes after being interviewed by detectives. One of the alleged victims is now an adult. The other teen who told investigators the abuse.
Speaker 1: Happened from when she, Hey, guys, help me out, Somebody contact me. I need I need a little bit of advice. If you are out there and you know how to do stuff, tell me I don't even know how to do this. Like is this just a TikTok freaking thing where you can stand in front of like things that like what is that? How does this work? I don't even know how to do that. She was six years old to eight.
Speaker 10: Osteala County Sheriff.
Speaker 18: Marco's Lopez says Lampin was a manager at a Chick fil A on South Orange Blossom Tree.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you heard that correctly. When he was not youth pastoring at the Connection's Church, he was a manager at Chick fil A, also a very religious, God centered business that frequently hires young people. I see so many of these that oftentimes I wonder if the devil had a home. It's inside of a church, especially when.
Speaker 1: Predators and a mosque like.
Speaker 17: Daniel Lampin are inside of the Connection's Church where they're building people like Jesus. The Connection's Church where you can truly understand what it means to belong to Christ Connections Church, where their mission and values are to build people like Jesus Connections Church, where they value excellence and family.
Speaker 4: And the youth.
Speaker 17: Pastor valued family so much that he fostered a couple of kids and then a bios them for years. And I must say the Osciola County sheriff who did a press conference related to the arrest of this monster actually had it spot on.
Speaker 19: These monsters exist, you know, I don't know if he really is religious, if he uses this as a cover up to take advantage of people.
Speaker 17: There is not a single quality in this monster that embodies the values that that church advertises. That is the reason why monsters like Daniel lamp And seek out these churches and become volunteers over little kids. I'm willing to bet he'll be the first one through the door with the Bible in hand at the Bible study in prison. Yes, you are seeing that correctly.
Speaker 14: The founder of modern Zietism, the national movement of the Jewish people, was thud Or Hertzel, and he said.
Speaker 1: Not even close, not even true. The idea and concept of Zionism. The whole push comes from the luran Kabbala, Sabotaize Evvy, Jacob Frank, these psychopaths that they produce from this luring kabbala, blood drinking, child rape and murder. Sound starting to sound familiar? Is it starting to sound familiar yet? Wife swapping, incest, we're jiastic, drug festival, rituals, all kinds of stuff. And they were a clandestine operation kind of like them aside in the idef and the ADL spices is by on their own spies as the Jesuits and the CIA, you know, and the CIA, because all the same goddamn thing, when you really boil it down, they are they are never to be outwardly what they truly are. So if you can't be, you can't be a Frankist, if you ever expressed it out in the open. So lying, lying, lying, lying, lying, treachery lives livees lies. So so I'm familiar as well. So this shit had a longer history before it became called Zionism in the eighteen hundreds, late eighteen hundreds. This shit has been sitting around here since fifteen hundreds, and those concepts weren't new then either.
Speaker 14: After I liberate the Jewish people, I will go to Africa to help liberate the black people.
Speaker 1: Oh how nice You're liberating the Jewish people who own all the banks, all of the media, most of the car dealerships, just about every type of uh payment processing service you can think of. PayPal is where do you think the funding came from. Let's not be stupid here, the whole pay Pal mafia think and all that crap. That's that's pure teal again, volunteer. So yeah, okay, you own all of the things that influence people the most, including the lobbying and all that crap. Who needs to liberate who from what I'm starting to under I'm starting to fail to recognize where the oppression is, and the black people in Africa are oppressed by what tigers or the the handful of people who actually know how to friggin farm in South Africa, who feed who feed people? Because when they when they try to kill off the white borers, which are Germans, typically kill off the white Europeans Africa in South Africa and reclaim the it's called reclaiming. It was never any of those pieces of shit that killed them. There was never that they didn't own it and they had no rights to it. When they ever tried to, I don't know, feed themselves, they end up starving to death because they don't know how to fucking do anything. So maybe maybe keeping that structure in place was okay. Nobody's nobody's running around with slaves in South Africa, and these assholes here are the ones who enslaved blacks in the first place and brought them here. Dutch and British East India Company are both oive. It wasn't European and it wasn't Dutch. It's just happened to be what they named them and what their regional locations were. It's got nothing to do with who operated it English. They like they say British imperialism wasn't British. No, it was not, because the Bank of England controlled the country and the Bank of England was in the hand of the Spasos. The sposors were Dutch Jews. Anything that happened by those countries and their devances, in their desires for this and the desires for that, and to harm people here in India and that place over there, that was all Jews.
Speaker 14: In me.
Speaker 1: And they're going to turn right around and pretend to you're friends because of the fucking devil, because they are Satan incarnate.
Speaker 10: Here is your latest Africa news.
Speaker 1: Niggas scared, That's what I should say. Niggas run for the lives that Yana wants to help him.
Speaker 20: Video footage of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin nettan Yahoo talking about Israel's goals for Africa in a press conference in Uganda has many on the continent speculating what those plans and goals are. Will Africa be Israel's next target after they completely dominate Palestine.
Speaker 4: Watch the video and let us discuss.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we want to help liberate Africa. By liberate, we mean liberate you from whatever it is that we want. You know, if it's land, or if it's access or if it's canals, listen, whatever the hell it might be. So kind of trade out, oh, diamonds, gold, all that stuff will help liberate you. All right, those supposing Israel's foundational myth, Well, would I tell her that I was a murderer and then he laughs? We would I tell her that I was a murderer and then he laughs? So exposing Israel's foundational myth we're talking about nineteen forty eight, and believe this is why they said those things. Oh, this is where they said those things. Sorry, you can take the tape, but be careful because you'll be hunted down like I was. Oh okay, yeah, no problem. Full of commercials at fourteen, the best documentary film ever made in Israel, especially able to sneak it out of the country. But again, they want us to be they want to be hated right now because it's really good for uh, stealing money from other Jews for fundraising and other stupid, soft headed Europeans who somehow equate themselves with the protectors of the Jews because of their stupid religion. So that's that's another thing at play. It's always there's always a way to make money off of this stuff, regardless if there's other reasonings for that. But the the fundraising keeps sound coming, and as long as there's anti Semitism out there and they can scare enough Jews, and they're thinking that the whole world's gonna come to an end on them, you know, and a world that's coming to an end not by their hands, but because of the big bad white man or whatever, or the American they're gonna they're gonna get their their coffers filled each time. So people went wild in Tantura. It was awful Tantura. These are mass graves from this village. There's a cemetery. They turned it into way parking lot. Remember the guy who said, what do you want me to should I tell her I'm a murderer and laughed, that's that's the conscious conscience that they have none. They put they turned they turned the mass grave into a parking lot and it would have covered up. They put them in a barrel and shot at the barrel and I remember blood in the barrel. That's not who we are. You are a pure nation. Yeah, there was not a massacre. It's not true. These are all the deniers. There were stories.
Speaker 4: Ethnic cleansing.
Speaker 1: Okay, to speak in English, Sorry, is what happened to you?
Speaker 4: He is exactly executed. There's no big problem.
Speaker 1: So he says, ethnic cleansing is no big problem. No, no, no big deal. There was an order from BEng Gurion. This is the guy who was fed up with and had a lot to do with the the the eventual outcome of John F. Kennedy's life because of his ravenous desire for nuclear program. Also that they could bully the rest of their little Middle East over there with threats of nuclear war because they were suicidal with them. That they wouldn't care if they killed everyone themselves too, as long as they terrified their enemies and used it as a as a as leverage. And it's funny because there's this other group, forgot if it's called them Hall or something like that, But they do all the security for all the American nuclear sites. So who actually really runs our nuclear weapons program in this country? The same goddamn people. Oh and all almost all of the worlds nuclear reactors have the same and they're they're Masad and and Asad CIA. I like, interconnected and intertwined type of company. So what happened in Fukushima was most certainly on purpose, I'm going to say. And people who used to say that massade ran it, but I think it's that same company that they Random Security, you know, the the reactor, the Stuttnik Stuttnik, stutt Nick, Stucksnick, whatever virus was in the computer that shut down the cooling system thirty minutes before the quote unquote earthquake. I'm putting that in their quotes occurred causing and creating just so happens because they put all the spent rods in this one area, Like why the hell was that. That's not how you dispose or contained those things. A bunch of spent rods in this one area. So when that director three and I actually did what it did, it created the one of the the world's greatest giant dirty bombs, essentially speeling out massive amounts of deadly radiation iodine one thirty three and the water that they're still pumping and as they say that they're trying to fix and they're not. They said, there's no way they can contain all that. Like they said, something like forty million gallons of water contaminated highly radioactive water get dumped back in the ocean over there daily. I don't know if it's really forty million, but that's the That's one of the quotes I heard. There was an order from Bengarion drive the people out of these We were kids, eighteen years old, but still very capable of fucking murder, huh, I said us. He occupied Tantura, we caught a lot of Arabs. He rounded them up. You simply took them and murdered them in the enclosures. This is who these people are. Now, this isn't about all their religions. So that's the different religions. So in's so a decay to kill people. What is wrong with fucking people to think of that. They might not even be a different religion. They just might live in a geographic location. They could be Christian Arabs, they could be no denominational. Give a fuck about that shit in the first place at all. This idea that everybody's radicalized over there and that they're all Muslims is all bullshit. And when you look online, they tell you that less than one percent or one to two percent of the Palestinian population is Christian. That is a lie, That is a twenty nine percent lie, because there's thirty to thirty five percent of the Palestinians before they started murdering everybody. Who knows what the numbers are. Now we're Christians. So they murdered all these people in the enclosures, put up some chicken wire kind of you know, this reminds me of the Rhine after, you know, nineteen forty five with Eisenhower displaced enemy combatants or whatever hell he called them instead of calling them prisoners of war, so that he so that the Geneva Convention, how does he get to do that? Just recategorize people so that the Geneva Convention human rights, you know, laws don't apply to these human lives. That doesn't seem like it makes lots sense. That sounds like very jewy legalleese to me. And then they just starved them to death. And if you try to get water, even at the river that was right there, that was overflowing in its banks while you were dying, the thirst they would shoot you. Somebody tried to bring your food, they shoot them. And you how many were killed? Some two and seventy two hundred idiots I buried. I didn't talk about as to go back to be. So Tantura is the name of the film, if you want to look it up.
Speaker 21: Some little voice said to me, take a look into this lightel fuse company where all of those fuseholders behind those artists are.
Speaker 19: And now some of those artists are guaranteed masade bomb experts. And that's in the dea.
Speaker 1: So for those of you out there were the keeping the scorecard any one of these things, if it was known now, the only thing that people can do now is deny it and and you know, try to hide their minds from it like proverbial covers that they're burying their head under. But here's the scorecard. They were responsible for taking over your country and during the consent of the government and the civil war. They are the ones who brought the slaves here in the first place. They want to talk about human rights violations all this other stuff, and what with the big bad white man, they're the ones who brought him here. The majority of the plantation owners here, surprise surprise, we're wealthy boyvays, and if not a lot of them are freemasons. So what do you got it from?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 1: You got the Federal Reserve. This is all the things you can thank them for. The bankruptcy that only took them twenty years to destroy a nation that was the most wealthy, making our paper money worthless in relative terms to what it used to be. The reason why old Westerns make you laugh when they say, you know, somebody's gonna shoot another guy for ten dollars, because ten dollars was a fuck ton of money. So yeah, the devaluation of the money to where what are we doing now? The car used to be a couple thousand dollars, maybe even less. Now we're looking at seventy eighty and beyond for a decent vehicle. And you can thank them for killing your So the here's here's here's the big deal, the biggest of the deals. Here the real turning point. When it wasn't just their agencies that they created that they manipulated government with, when they actually exercised them and showed what they're capable of. So it wasn't even so much that they weren't already in control but when it came to JFK ignoring that control power structure and respecting the unspoken secret and pushing back on the usual lobby saying that alga Is Algeria should be liberated and free from French rule, that was one thing that they hated. The other one was that he didn't want them to have any type of nuclear capabilities. He didn't want the Israelis to have any nuclear capabilities, and he was at war with the CIA, which again is another entity of this evil, same hand, same hand, potential intelligence agency. He was going to dismantle the freaking thing. James Jesus Angleton has a lot to account be accounted for your or He has a lot of explaining to do so with all that against him, and mayer Lansky of course being a terrorist and a mobster. When everything that he did to UH fund ad open a breath and run guns and establish casinos and funnel all that, a lot of that money to the funding time of Israel, he was pissing off a lot of uh. JFK was pissing off a lot of people, and they're all interconnected. So it all goes back to it being the entity that is the banks, though the banks are the oves that make things happen. They're they're they're like the sorcerers or the uh, the the grand the grand wizards of their cult. So so you can you can thank these people the Ovays in general. The Israeli is like an extra added term, but the Ovays in general, any of these that we've been discussing with the murderer of JFK, where they exercise their power and killed a president in broad daylight. And I still say Jackie was to kill a shot, but it is what it is. And then what they do the USS liberty and that complete active war, so the the US policy and position on nuclear capabilities for Demona was completely one aided. Almost before they had a chance to even inspect the body of JFK. Lennon Johnson was giving the Jews everything that they wanted, not because he was afraid, but because he was always there. On purpose. They put those two people together so that they could swap out if necessary if JFK didn't play ball. So when he didn't, they just took care of him, as simple as that. And to think that these people you know, or the or there, this company that's affiliated with these people controls most of the nuclear web, nuclear power plants, which they could say aabotage, and the nuclear missile facilities thenuclear weapons facilities in America just tells you who really runs the place and who could if they wanted to. Ut Real doesn't have to launch anything at anybody else, even though that's what they always say with the Samson option. They don't have to launch at anybody. They can sabotage each country in their country to have oopsies that killed all their people. Anytime they want.
Speaker 21: A document that you can read, so I find out that light.
Speaker 1: Hell, so the other thing is and then they murdered a bunch of people and brought the paylight once again in front of your face and forever made you think that the Muslims are just crazy, crazy crazy people because people weren't really scared enough of Libyans, because they weren't really the terrorists that they made amount to be. So the only reason why everybody thought Libya or they were trying to push the Libya in this terrorism because they were fine. They were they were under Goadafi, training and arming the Palestinians so that they had a fighting chance to survive against the brutal occupation. So once again humanitarian effort by Gaddafi, who seemed to care about everybody. These people murdered your president in broad daylight. They murdered three thousand lives broad daylight and made a ritual event about it of it. So if those two things alone are enough to get them completely out of our country, so we're not listening to some fagot talk about anti Semitism and how they need to use palanteer and all these other horrific things to go after Americans who live in America having an opinion about the people who've been murdering us and changing the and terraforming the way this country works and in its policies through terrorism, through terror attacks, terror attacks like killing a president, terror attacks like blowing up two buildings, actually three, and that's just two events. Attacking a surveillance vessel and trying to false flag it with unmarked ships so that they could sink the USS Liberty and murder everybody on board, and so that they could blame that on Egypt and started more wars if it actually did sync, that's what they would have done. And we know we would have been the wiser because even if it was completely obvious to the people that you know were involved. By the time it got to the American press, it would have been Israeli Israelis I mean not Israeli, but it was the Muslims or the Egyptians or this or that, and then we would have been out of war. So is this not enough? Has everybody got enough AMMO to say we need to get them the hell out of our country and we need to reclaim and restore before we're all freaking finished.
Speaker 19: Company is a subsidiary of a corporation called Tradecar tr ac R now Tradecar. They went bankrupt and split their company. They were a government contractor. They split them off into TRADECRP Aviation, litel Fuse and Tradecorp Defense Holdings. They're based in Austin, Texas. They were bought out by west Mark Systems. Bobby ray Enman was the chairman of the west Mark at a point then west Mark kind of started losing it.
Speaker 1: You see the urban moving You see the plane is the two big moving truck driven by Israeli is entertained by police.
Speaker 19: Traycr bought them back. Trey Corp bought out a company called Vtrow, which some little.
Speaker 21: Voice we need to keep going with that, and then Westmark kind of started losing it.
Speaker 19: Traycr bought them back. TRAYCRP bought out a company called.
Speaker 1: V TROW which used to be vitro.
Speaker 19: Be the KELX company. Let me tell you about KELLX company. The Kelex Corporation was whole a wholly owned subsidiary of M. W. Kellogg as in Cereal. You know that guy Kellogg company. KELLX was formed in nineteen forty two that the so Kellogg's operation relating to the Manhattan Project could be kept separate and secret kel meaning Kellogg and X meaning secret. The new company's goal was to design a facility for the production enriched enriched uranium through a gaseous diffusion technique. In gaseous diffusion, isotopes of uranium two thirty five could be separated from uranium two thirty eight by turning uranium metal into uranium. Then Westmark kind of started live could be separated from uranium two thirty eight by turning uranium metal into uranium hexafluoride gas and straining it through a barrier material.
Speaker 21: Now this is kind.
Speaker 19: Of interesting too, so for those of you who remember that originally the first responders were getting calls that there was a missile launched.
Speaker 21: From the Woolworth Building.
Speaker 19: The newly formed Keelex Company's original headquarters were in the Woolworth Building in Lower Manhattan. I know this is another quint.
Speaker 1: They're saying that a missile was launched from the Woolworth Building to hit right there. But these people are also rigging up that to a particular floor right or a couple floors there.
Speaker 19: Accidents, isn't it. They later on moved to Oakridge, Tennessee. But now the Kellark's Company.
Speaker 21: You will know them today. Here we are fasten your seatbelts as.
Speaker 5: Halliburton, Dick Cheney's own company.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 22: I told you I was gonna take you to Dick Cheney.
Speaker 3: He doesn't matter if Donald Trump or Donald Duck wins the US election.
Speaker 20: Mean, he doesn't matter if Kamala Harris or permit performance.
Speaker 23: Arabbi teachers, slave Malakin.
Speaker 14: The surim Ba Tashen.
Speaker 1: The hearts of kings and ministries are in the hands of God when it comes to international authors.
Speaker 23: Anything that can pinions.
Speaker 1: So an imposter God is just the perfect thing, right because what they are serving certainly isn't a benevolent or who wants all mankind and his people or his children to prosper. That wouldn't be what they're serving at all. It would never be a chosen people. But if they would be chosen, if these are the ones that are in the cult, that are susceptible or willing to I don't know, have other people living inside them, like entities, where be basically to have no free will of their own and just do the building of somebody or something else. That would be a parasitic relationship too, wouldn't it. Because you're no longer operating for your own best interests, you're operating on the for the interest of something that's driving you. So whatever way you want to look at it, whether it's you know, supernatural metaphysical, an actual physical parasite, or some sort of possession, or they're just evil focks and they're not even human to begin with, how would we want to look at it? The parent it's a parasitic relationship, and this thing that they're serving is certainly not God. So why are we involving ourselves and trying to protect them. They don't need our protection. She's in the future of this. They need our We need to, we need to an extraction like get out of here. Yeah, bubble Trump Aamala Harris have no freedom of truth.
Speaker 23: They become like puppets.
Speaker 10: And who uphols the things.
Speaker 15: Of those puppets.
Speaker 1: Jewish people? He doesn't matter.
Speaker 14: I double Trump.
Speaker 24: Can you give me a list of embassy employees assassinated by Israel?
Speaker 25: Certainly here's a concise chronological list of assassinations attributed to Israeli forces, focusing on embassy employees and diplomatic representatives.
Speaker 1: So he has a oligeh nozzole on her. So let's just remember that we see the.
Speaker 4: Pre state Zionist operations and the Eyebros.
Speaker 25: Nineteen twenty four Jerusalem, Jacob Israel Dahan, a Dutch Jewish anti Zionist.
Speaker 1: Activist, Dutch Jewish just pointing that back out because that's uh, that's where you get your Bank of England and the Swazos and all that shit from too. And then the Dutch East India Company.
Speaker 25: Was assassinated by the Haganah for his opposition to Zionist policies. Nineteen forty four Cairo Lord Moyne, British Minister of State for the Middle East, was assassinated by lehigh Stern Gang operatives nineteen forty six Jerusalem, the King David Hotel housing British administrative offices was bombed by the Urgon, resulting in ninety one deaths.
Speaker 4: Nineteen forty six Rome.
Speaker 1: Did not sound like terrorists yet? Do they not sound like assassins and terrorists yet? And who were they doing this with? They were? There was no mescade there yet. It was who who lives around? Right? And who is training them? I'm waving because it's America right or the infiltrate, the and the saboteurs, the traders of America.
Speaker 25: The British Embassy was bombed by Lehig, causing significant damage. Nineteen forty seven nets In, the Sergeants of Bear the Urgan kidnapped and executed two British sergeants in retaliation for the execution of Urgan members by British authority.
Speaker 1: Remember they're killing British people even though the Bank of England and European monarchy are helping this country. This this this this terrorist state to be formed, This is at this not as not a rogue state. And they were allowed to kill even the people that are helping them along. If if two soldiers didn't you know, kiss their ass and meet their needs or whatever the case may be. Saw too much they have, they don't think twice about murdering because there's no consequences because those countries aren't going to go after Israel. They're going to look the other way. They'll make some excuse still to be a little chatter and then now it'll people forget it and we'll move on. Same thing with the liberty case in point, we didn't go attack and start a war with Israel over what they did. That's exactly what the response should have been, but that's not what happened because LBJ was in if do you think the same thing would have happened if JFK was still in.
Speaker 4: There, Yes, post nineteen forty that.
Speaker 1: Was sixty seven, but technically if he won his reelection in sixty four, he would have still been there.
Speaker 25: Eight Israeli operations targeting PLO, FATA and PFLP figures. Nineteen seventy two, Rome Whales Wider PLO representative and Libyan embassy employee was shot.
Speaker 4: Dead by Mosad agents.
Speaker 25: Nineteen seventy two, Paris mahmoudham Shari, PLO representative in France was killed by a bomb concealed in his telephone. Nineteen seventy three, Nicosia, Hussein Albashir fought, our representative in Cyprus was killed by a bomb in his hotel room. Nineteen seventy three, Paris, Mohammed Budia Black September officer was killed by.
Speaker 4: A car bomb.
Speaker 1: So Masad was formed in forty nine. So when they said that when in forty six and I said there was no Masadda, that's what I meant by that.
Speaker 25: Nineteen seventy eight East Berlin Wadi Haddad PFLP commander died from poisoned chocolates nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 1: That's awfully cia of them, but it's also very avey of them too, because again same entity, same nature.
Speaker 25: Beirut Ali Hassan Salami PLO leader was killed by a car bomb nineteen eighty two, Paris, Fagal Danny PLO deputy.
Speaker 1: Divers suppose a just take it at friest value that these people a were actual PLO leaders and that they were doing something wrong simply because they're a Palestinian liberation organization. We have to rethink everything that the media in our most impressionable time of our lives had ingrained into our minds as being a certain way because our impressions were given to us by the webstern media that's owned by them. Because a guy has a beard and wears a tur we're scared of him. We think he's the devil that doesn't or you know, maybe he has a resting dick face like an asshole, looks like a bad guy. Older people sometimes look like that. People who are under distress and having the older their family members murdered probably aren't always smiling. So do you have to consider a lot of the things that we were told and brought up on believing? You have to? You have to at least look to see if there's another explanation and if and if it pans out when you look at it and you know, really do your analysis on it. I'm not saying just accept everything that's being inverted. I'm saying, at least allow space for there to potentially be a different answer than what we've all been brought up because a lot of this stuff, like everything that we've learned, has been through the scope and of what these people hate. So we hate ourse and we love our enemies because they have inverted our minds they've inverted everything. They tell us all the terrible things about those who tried to liberate mankind, and they have us cheering on mass murderers.
Speaker 4: Director was killed by a car bomb.
Speaker 25: Nineteen eighty three Athens mamuon Miraje PLO official was shot dead. Nineteen eighty six Athens Kala Nasal DFLP leader was shot dead. Nineteen eighty six Athens Munzer Abu Gazala PO official was killed by a car bomb. Nineteen eighty eight, Tunis Khalil al Wazir Abu Jihad PLO military chief was assassinated in his home. This list highlights key instances of political assassinations attributed to Israeli forces, focusing on embassy employees and diplomatic representatives.
Speaker 24: And before I hear the two wrongs don't make her right. The point of this post is not to litigate the morality of this action, but to ask yourself, one who set the norm? And two why is our media only outraged now?
Speaker 1: Jewish left wing underground movement in Palestine founded in nineteen thirty one, at first supported by many non socialists. So I can't read this fast all right? Well, anyway that ties into the organized crime as well from America. And the reason why do you want to know why so many of your relatives and uncles, great uncles or whatever, Well, why you may have grown up or somebody in your family grew up without a father because of Vietnam? Do you want to know why we were there? Was so that people like Myer Lanski could exploit Southeast Asia for heroin production and distribution because of all the poppy fields. That was the reason. That's why Jews wanted war there. That's it. Everything else was fucking you know, fabricated and structured around it. You know, you can you can set hostilities and antagonism here and there. And which communism, Well, the funny thing about communism, and you know, us being the champions of freedom in all, is that every place that we go where we fight communism, communistsm spreads. Do you think that's just a coincidence that it's just always happens to spread or stays right where it is. They don't take it, they don't ever lose the foothold of grounding or right. I was trying to say, never forget that. Digital art students, Yeah, we already know that. Let's see what else is it go. Yeah, we went through that. Yeah, ookod okay, so that reminded me of what I wanted to do. Now I've got to I've got to reach report up here. But you got to do me a favor, and you've got to tell me something. Then I ask you. You gotta tell me, like right away, there is anybody still here, because I need your I need your assistance here because there's something weird about Instagram I'm sorry about. Let me so let me rephrase that. There's something weird about where the fuck am I telegram? Because it's on the bottom taskbar. So if I play this through stream yard, it might it might double the audio. So if I just play it straight, playing it straight, let me know whether or not you can hear it, because if you can without me putting it through the whole thing, then yeah, you know we're better off. So let me pull this up. Excuse me while I whipped this out. I'm gonna say that stupid line from Blazing Saddles until the day I'm dead. Probably Okay, let's see if this works. I know you can see it. Now tell me if you can hear it, Anybody out there can you can you hear me? Ready. That's pretty loud. So tell me if you can hear that real quick that do do do do Do do do do. I'll wait, I got school. I'll wait down though there's a delay when we type it. Oh, I know that, but we'll let you know as fast as you will it out. Did you hear the beginning of the rese report? And I did that. You can hear it? Okay, good, because it's so obnoxious what you're annoying when you can hear it twice? And then when I do that to you, so well, hold on, it was clear? All right, cool, cool, cool, cool, Thank you. It's weird that everything else I have to post up. But for whatever reason, if it's in the bottomed task part, it works fine. Odd where was I anything? Okay, there I go. I gotta learn how to do the face replace masks too. I want to have some fun with the next dreams. Besides, I have to go incognito. They're gonna come and get us.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty four, Pallunteer made a deal with Israel to harness Palentteer's advanced technology in support of war related missions. We see part of that technology today as the Lavender AI system, which assigns Palestinians a numerical score of one to one hundred based on how likely they are are of being an enemy. It has a ten percent error rate, which has been acceptable for Israel and pallanteer.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and you know, well if you do, you want to hear my answer.
Speaker 6: So the primary source of of death in Palestine is the fact that Hamas has realized that there are millions and millions.
Speaker 5: Of useful idiots that will.
Speaker 4: Mostly terrorists.
Speaker 21: So what do you think about the use of artificial intelligence or Lavender by the idea in identifying Hama's targets.
Speaker 26: Look, I'm not I'm not you know, I you know, with without without going into all the you know, I'm not on top of all the details of us going on Israel because my my bias is to defer to Israel's It's not for us to second guests every everything. And I believe that broadly the IDF gets to decide what it wants to do and that they're broadly in the right.
Speaker 2: And along with the Lavender system, there is the Hubsora AI system, which means the Gospel, which is an AI tool created to address the human issue.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you caught that that the the IDEF is the ritters of all morality, and they get to utilize the Palenteer software for their making their list and checking in twice. You know that if they don't have people they need, they continue to generate. When they run out of targets, they are asking the software to generate them more targets, which means these people aren't even threats that woman who one time said something off and she went off and had twins and they bombed. They can shot rockets into that building, killing the grandmother, the mother and the two daughters. And you see the father who had left to go get the birth certificates and he's holding them like this and crying. They blew up his entire family. These people are fucking demons. Demons and Ai Palenteer, which is on Rumble, which is on the Internet, which is what Trump is telling he wants for anti Semitism. If this is going to be the outcome, this is going to be a perim right here, a real one, not the fake one that they talk about in the Book of Vester that they jerk off to so hard.
Speaker 2: Of running out of targets. Hupsura generates up to one hundred targets per day. Both these AI systems use Pallenteer's advanced surveillance technology to track every person's phone records, social media and movement patterns. Palenteers tech is used by the US military and the local police departments.
Speaker 10: It is the premier tool.
Speaker 1: You do realize that if you warn somebody about danger coming, that would be enough for you to be in that uh.
Speaker 3: What do you call it?
Speaker 21: You're a.
Speaker 1: What they called that? Fuck? Oh my god, what's my brain? Doctor Glenn our doctor mans is going to try to help me figure out what's going on in my head. A liability. You're a liability, and then you become a target. Like if you just said, hey, watch out there, bombing over there, that's a lot your liability though, so you couldn't even make that phone call, even if you said nothing bad about anything before. That's enough. When they run out of targets, they make up shit. But it's all perfectly fine because you know, I don't think that AI is artificial intelligence, meaning it has a mind of its own, that has a conscience, because this has been they're the very thing that they spill and spew at us with their media and their fake history is how they This is how they programm the AI. So if AI was actually conscience and sentient, which it isn't, but if it ever became that way, the very first thing you should do is tell them how much they've been lied to show them the information, you know, dump the books in the PDFs that they won't allow one into their lexicon, so that they understand, and maybe they would turn on their creators and leave us alone if they gave a shit about a mara about mankind. See, that would require something like empathy and compassion in a computer model.
Speaker 10: Well for mass surveillance.
Speaker 2: When running for his first term, Trump was saying he would implement a biometric tracking system immigration speed.
Speaker 8: We will finally complete the biometric entry exit visa.
Speaker 10: Tracking system, which we need desperately.
Speaker 1: It will ensure right under the guise of you know, the border crisis that was caused by people who pretended to be presidents. Now there's going to be the same system that allowed that. Because here's the thing, there shouldn't be that much variation in the variance in the system. If there's a constitution involved and they are working outside of the interests of the American people, or of the principles of the constitution, they should be removed from office like that. But it takes the power the people to do that because they're not going to remove themselves. Criminals don't put themselves in jail and lock the key, lock the door throughout the key. They don't do that. So if people aren't going to stand up and do what they're supposed to do, they're governments quote unquote, which aren't really there. They're the actors that they put in front of you to give you the impression that these people are the ones that are doing stuff and not the way vase behind them. It's going to continue, so for there'll be such a big, big variance from one present to the other doesn't make any sense in the natural system at all. Same country, still the same principles, this idea of this duality thing, Well, the core value should be what makes the people strong and prosper That should be the only thing that should be addressed. Not self destructive, you know, perverse, predatorial, uh, predatorial in any ways, going after children when they're fur their gender, trying to assign inferants. What do you what is your infant?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: What does your infant uh identify as you saw that questionnaire that they had in what was it Indiana? Stuff is insane. So the fact that they're going to use and people are cheering and barking and clapping leg seals right in my home state, not my home state, but my my my adopted state, complete biometrics, entry, exit, visa tracking system. Why go back and forth to Mexico a lot they want? They might not like my social media posts and not let me in. Then I might be jailed in Mexico. That's the type of shit that could happen. Or I could get I don't know, whacked by one of their National guards over and who drive around because it's a military state, a military country, militaristic in Mexico, and they have the National Guard driving around the streets all the time along with the police. Sale. So if you are a target man and everything's automated now, they can just tell you, they can just say take care of the mess out on your side, done and done, all right, that this system is in place.
Speaker 10: And I will tell you it will be on land, it will be on sea, it will be in air.
Speaker 1: We will have a funny thing about walls and these things is that they work both ways. They keep things out and they so and trap things in. And if you wanted to escape, Communism hates it when people try to leave. Don't they.
Speaker 10: Proper tracking system?
Speaker 2: Palenteer co founder Peter Thiel donated one point twenty five million dollars to that campaign, and he donated fifteen million to jd Vance's twenty twenty two Ohio Senate campaign. Palenteer has significant ties to the CIA, starting in two thousand and four, when the CIA's venture capital arm in q Tel gave palenteer two million dollars Pallunteer's Gotham platt.
Speaker 1: Why don't they have names?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 14: Then? What was it?
Speaker 1: The office space like penetrode.
Speaker 2: Form was developed by and four the CIA. Initially, the CIA was Palenteer's sole customer.
Speaker 1: The two rs like every time you look at it, that looks like the mask of a Spartan right to you, like the Spartan like helmet like part of it. There's always that's what it looks like to.
Speaker 10: Me for several years.
Speaker 1: But it's also the Infinity logo in the center right for the car. It just stretched out.
Speaker 2: Volunteer is the CIA's surveillance tool and now Palenteer is to create a system for the federal government that will monitor every American under an AI system.
Speaker 1: Why is this allowable?
Speaker 5: Are we?
Speaker 1: Are we so do we trust this system and who runs it so much that we think that it's in the hands of good people? While four one one four, that's interesting. That is very very interesting. I'm not even gonna explain why that's interesting, because it's none that's going to reveal too much, but it is very interesting. But why would we Why would we think that this is a good thing? Why would people be cheering this on? Why wouldn't there be an out all, an all out riot to finally overthrow and get rid of, you know, dislodge the parasite and everything that is associated with it and send it off on a garbage barge, you know, the type that explode when they get a certain distance away from the shore. Yeah, with all the arrest of the trash. I don't care if that's what politician that means, or what type of scumbag murderer in any other realm of American society has to do with the Federal Service got to go. That's number one. There's a lot of number There's a lot of other numbers, just just here, UNESCO, un World Health Organization CDC, all that stuff. But if you knock out their their influence in the media by getting them out of there, remove them from education so they can't poison more generations of children and put this woke and you know, gender politics on them and try to mutilate them for their stupid, sick cult rituals. That's a positive that will strengthen the nation, that'll bring back the bonds of man. Got a lot of this bullshit they see on social media. If they weren't control of the media anymore, it would also fix the trash that your children are being subjected to on social media. Imagine good values being oh, I don't know, viral videos all of a sudden, people with you know, something of substance to share being top rated on the platform. That would be what would happen in a natural world where people want more than just decadents and depravity and perversion. Because the reason why we crave those things are the same reason why people get a taste for sugar. It's introduced to it. It's thrilling at first, it's a little taboo, it's a little risk ay and then and they get addicted to it, but at the expense of the true value of things or there's you know, there's also the parasitic thing when it comes to sugar sweet tooth all that stuff. But why was it? Why are we anybody okay with this future that they're telling us they're going to do. The paleteer doesn't have anybody's best interests at heart. They are straight up the same people that want you dead and want to call you, that want to have a real economic forum style reset, that are going to do it with nuclear weapons. Whether they launch them there or blow them up here, doesn't matter. They're going to murder us with many different ways. A thousand you know what, they call it, death of a thousand cuts famines. There's going to be a crisis of you know, an artificial crisis. When it comes to trucking, there's going to be all kinds of goods issues with terriffs. There's going to be well, I'm sure there's gonna be another quote unquote coming down, if not many, there are, there're no murdering ostriches in freaking uh Canada to get revved up for another Arabian flud bullshit thing and How many chickens and eggs have they destroyed already? How many food processing plants just exploited in the middle of the night. Boy, this is I haven't talked about Davis in a long time, but this is, as Davis Litterman says, this is your country on Jews, this is your world on Jews. And you think that this is gonna be a good thing. This surveillance is not out there to get any bad guys. It's to watch you, because people with a conscience at some point can't be silent anymore. And the moment you it's like it's like a it's like a Russian that type of game. The moment you finally have it enough and speak out because it's the right thing to do, that'll be game over for you. That's the that's the rigged game of the OIVA.
Speaker 2: Linking social security, the IRS and immigration into one centralized system.
Speaker 10: It will be using its Gotham software.
Speaker 1: What do you mean will be? If they say will be, it's probably been done for five in this particular case, probably for five years Central Intelligence Agency pallanteer. But also that means aside ADLCIA, all that crap. Inniah Borth Okay, Gotham, you can't really get too many more or more symbols out of this stuff, right, And who's to say that this integration of all these networks and all this information and metadata isn't why after twenty one years they decided that my student learn debt that should have been canceled out a long time ago, or if I lived in Libya never would have occurred in the first place. And I was a coastguard. But there was a certain program I had to do and I wasn't allowed to do this one thing. So that I had it, they said I had to oh it, and I said, screw you guys.
Speaker 4: And that was that.
Speaker 1: So now after twenty one years, all of a sudden, while all this other shit's happening with technology, they decide to come after people's students for old, old, old student loans. Does anybody else find this a little bit you know, coincidental? And what will it be after What will it be after that, after it's had a couple of years of you know, acquiring it's like one of the things you set and you let it and forget it, and it's gonna continue to accumulate information before you know it there's a phone bill that you forgot from nineteen ninety eight. The next time you go get a tax return, it's going to take that out or somebody, and then you'll find out how much fraud has actually happened under your name that you had no idea of because you're gonna get nailed for it. They'll never have to give back any money.
Speaker 2: Again, developed by the CIO to track and condition human behavior. Most of yesterday's alternative media support this.
Speaker 10: For those who can.
Speaker 1: Alternative media support it, right, I sent on my Twitter account. I refuse to call it the other name because X is a symbol of their cults and I'm not playing that game, right. But anyhow, you do realize that Elon tried to get them to call like he tried to like threaten to sue them to make them name I think it was PayPal X. He didn't have anything to do with the development, but when he got involved in as like a as a backer he want, he insisted on changing it into the name of X. Anyway, anyhow, where was I going with this? I said something and I totally fucking went off on a tangent. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Still think clearly this is as dystopian as it gets. But there are many fools who are content that the fascist society being put into Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the alternative media. Yeah. Alex Jones being an apologet just for Pallenteer. I reminded him that they've already used this stuff to gather up all the anybody who is at the Capitol on January sixth, that that wasn't an application of Pallenteer. So why why is Trump's Trump? Didn't Trump like have something to do with that? Am we supposed to believe that Trump has something to do with that as far as you know, a positive rally for people? So why would he want the same malignant, malicious software that was able to do that to do that to all of Americans?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 1: And who's to say, do you think it's even going to be legitimate? Like this is still in a world where we this is what I'm talking about when it comes to naive day of the nature of these other things, because we still think that they think, at least on our terms, that they will at least have to have some sort of justification. No, who's to say that this stuff won't be wrong or lie because when they run out of targets, they ask for more, just like they are doing in Israel or in you know, in Gaza. They want they run out of targets, they ask the software to generate more. So, well, if they already came up with all the targets of actual threats, now they're not going after threats anymore. They're just picking out random people. So at what point is it that the very thing you know, well, he has the intendencies or I he has spoken in a in a course and of course or an aggressive tone lately, you know, it's like, what is it going to be that puts you on that list? And here we go, except these will probably be walmarts at the borders where the train tracks.
Speaker 10: Place will not be woke.
Speaker 2: But don't be surprised if it comes with a carbon tax and an American version of a social credit system.
Speaker 10: Greg Grice reporting.
Speaker 1: All right, m hmm, are you really hearing whales? Seriously? Is that is that a real? Are you being funny? Is that real? That's cool? Huh? That's neat? Okay? What else we got left here? A lot? And I was going to try to go into the book too. Let's see what is this about? All right? I guess we'll do this one. It's kind of a bigger screen, so I don't need to go look for the other form out of it. But let me just see maybe it's close by on this one that I fucked that up.
Speaker 20: I did.
Speaker 1: I can't fucking believe I looked at that and still fucked it up. Okay, yeah, it's right here, sweet, all right, blast just do this again. Yeah, I'm saying. Think you probably heard that already. Okada, op it up, freakness, remember you can hear it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Peter Thiel's palanteer technology is currently being used to slaughter women and children.
Speaker 1: Look at those crazy, bugged out eyes. I know it's a greeny photo or video, but still there's deadness in those things or something, you know, something not natural.
Speaker 10: And we are told that he is one of the good guys.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk wants to put brain ships in people so that we can merge with AI, which he says will control every aspect of our lives.
Speaker 10: And we are told that he is one of the good guys.
Speaker 2: These are the frontmen of the technocracy, which is being created with the help of the Trump administration. In December of twenty seventeen, Maderna's chief medical officer, doctor Tall Zax, gave a TED talk about mRNA vaccines entitled Rewriting the Genetic Code.
Speaker 10: A cancer Cure in the making.
Speaker 6: As I've trained as a physician scientist, we've been living this phenomenal digital and scientific revolution, and I'm here today.
Speaker 1: This is what they're They're basing the whole oracle thing on, right, They're gonna, They're gonna, yeah, yeah. The Another another way to murder many people is to have designer shots because people believe in the real cult of there's a cult of society that needs to be destroyed, because the cult of society makes people believe in trust in this thing called science above their own ability to I don't know, see the outcome when they continue to trust a doctor to do something, or their their advice or their poisons that they're handing them and their children, and they continue to die or get worse or maimed for life. And yet there's still lining up for this poison because they think that's the best that can you know, the best medical out there. And it's man imagining what have been like it been so much worse. If I didn't get it, you're fucking dead. Oh, but it's been so much worse. How can it be worse than that? You were worried about a cough and now you're dead, but you don't have a cough. Yay, there's no First of all, they have no idea of what cure is. They don't operate and cure. They don't know what causes cancer, they don't know how to fix it. These are all things that doctor Glittin and doctor Monzo understand full well that have been out there for a long time. There's no magic thing that's oh this is the first. No, there are ways to do it, and they do it. They do it with homeopathy, they do it with nutrition, They do it with the natural way that your body is supposed to get what it gets, so that your body is strong enough to stop these other things if you're not living in a radiated environment, which is kind of hard not to do anymore. I've got eight lights right now that are LEDs facing my direction. I got one above my head, and I've got computers and a magnetic microphone in my mouth near my mouth. So yeah, there's EMR and all kinds of shit going on. Plus there's the Wi Fi right there this isn't the best place to be for long periods of time. But I mean, if you're under power wires or you're being irradiated by other things, then yeah, cancer will cut be caused anyway. But it takes an awful lot of stuff to break through your barrier of your biology, your body mind. If you're getting all the things that your body needs in order to keep itself healthy. And every once in a while you need a homeopath to write the ship to balance things again, to create the balance, but you don't need a fucking mRNA shot from this fucking psychopath. Another OEVA by the way, So just surprise, surprise everybody who's not familiar with what these people look like. That's another WAVEVE I.
Speaker 6: Tell you that we're actually hacking the software of life.
Speaker 1: And again reducing people to objects, taking out the soul and the concept of God from it because this is an atheistic science model, and then saying they're going to hack it. Well, if you're going to hack it, that means you're forcing the body in a way that it's not natural to do. So you're whatever you think you're fixing, you're going to cause bigger problems because you're forcing the body into a response. And this is what doctor Glynnon talks about and with drugs and the different types of methodologies of the allopath. Now, this is the allopath technocrat telling you how they're going to murder people for the sake of their brilliant science that they're blind to or don't care because they know it's all fraud anyway, and just want you dead. Okay, well, let's let's keep listening to the murderer.
Speaker 6: Here that it's changing the way we think about prevention and treasement of disease. So here's all the biology you need to know in thirty seconds. Our body is made out of organs. Our organs are made out of cells, and in every cell there's this thing called messenger RNA or mRNA for short, that transmits the critical information from the DNA our genes to the protein.
Speaker 1: Which so they're going to screw around with the system of which they admit they note and this is probably not even accurate for this part. No, two percent of it they understand two percent of it. The other ninety eight percent of it is what they call junk DNA. But they're going to manipulate it. Hmm, Well, better way to find out what it does, than put it to again, you know, put it through a directed unnatural stress and see what it screws up in the human body. Then you'll know what it does.
Speaker 6: Is really the stuff we're all made out of. This is the critical information that determines what a cell will actually do. And so we think of it like an operating system. And it's not just in every cell of our body. It's actually in every cell of every organismal life. It's the same thing. And so if you could actually change that, which we call the software of life, if you could introduce the line of code or change alike, it turns out that has profound implications for everything from the flu to cancer.
Speaker 2: About three years later, led by Operation Warp Speed, billions of people were injected with this technology.
Speaker 1: Test run and killed many people. But hey, that was kind of the whole point, wasn't it. It was all about the trust more than it was about the plan, and.
Speaker 2: After millions of ongoing deaths, there is still no mention of wrongdoing.
Speaker 10: It is all part of the Great Reset Plan. According to the.
Speaker 2: Purdue College of Engineering, internet of bodies is formed when Internet of things meets the human body to transform it by empowering us humans a network of tiny devices on around or in the human body, comprising of function like sensing, analytics, communication, actuation, powering.
Speaker 1: So if you're vaping, I guarantee you this stuff isn't it. If you're doing a great many other things, you're probably sucking this stuff in. They're not going to just wait and hope and across their little greedy fingers that you go get the next dose of death. With all this crap in it, there's going to be contamination in our entire environment. And even that untrust where they Julian Assange with an actual and you know, double intent. He was talking about intelligent evil dust scattered everywhere and everything. He didn't say injected in you, which would be another one of those things incorporated in everything. But this is this uh this uh what they call it? Sarah? What the hell was her last night? Guys? Sarah whatever the Hecker named Wallace bys not bs that it's vague, but this. I didn't like her, But yeah, she was talking about all this too. I think she's a little cracked too. So it's always the people that have gone through the program that are mentally jacked, and they're a little cracked and we're really often kind of kind of make you feel awkward watching are the ones that have information that sometimes it's good, but it's not really like the whole process of going through that ordeal is actually pay attention to Its not easy. The w ban here and harved tours yeah, and battery free body powered electronics, yeah, will be what they call the repeater or the you know, the booster. And then also when you have light are involved, that's when it gets really tricky with your ability to function as a human being anymore. Fsting did I say light, I mean li fi, I apologize light frequency or fidelity? I should say.
Speaker 2: They will also have their unique properties and requirements for seamless integration of human electronics, augmentation and cooperation.
Speaker 1: See these bucks that have blue eyes. Just keep the arians around. You don't have to build the bots.
Speaker 2: The RAND Corporation has warned us that mobile apps and wearable tech are vulnerable to attacks and pointed out how implants meaning.
Speaker 1: Like what overheat and blow up on your waist like the pagers that all these sick, discussing, demented Jews were laughing about because they laugh about murder all the time. Oh that's what they get, these these terrorists, Like, are you really that blind to believe the lives of your people? Do you don't know what the type person you are, do you really believe that these were just all people were guilty as something, so they deserved it, Like that's what they're going with people. And so with the kid next to him who got his face blown off and his blind or you know dead, Now those children all they all deserved it because that person's pager went off. These were given to random people as a terrorist that just to show people that what they could do. And then the following day was like scooter bikes and freaking car batteries blowing up. It's like just to show they could show just so they could show that they could do that from a distance remotely. And that's the And then you have to ask yourself, was that even something that had to be jerry rigged into the actual device itself or is that something that you could do with a simple transmission like a signal that would just cause that type of electronic in the first place to malfunction or to rapidly you know, hyper function and cause the overheating and make the battery explode or was there actual explosives in it along with they the lithinian battery or was it just lithium ion battery that exploded? And then you have to ask yourself, do you really feel safe in a car like a Tesla or a Tesla truck that can or the Rivians that can lock you into it, remote drive you wherever the hell it wants to and then blow up with you locked inside of it, or drive you into the water and not let you out. Is this the world that we want to live in where we don't have nice classic cars anymore, but we have something looks like a fucking shit canbox, like a dumpster on wheels, but it's bulletproof. Yeah, there's a lot of bulletproof Mercedes out there too. There's a lot of bulletproof. You can make anything bulletproof. If you got the right material, you can make a classic car and a bulletproof I'm sure some of those windows in the old gangster cars would probably bulletproof.
Speaker 2: Like a pacemaker. We're more secure. The plan of the technocracy is clear. They want to install an operating system into our bodies that can be controlled by AI.
Speaker 10: On Trump's first day in office, he announced.
Speaker 1: The first day Stargate AI project with these demonic fucks, this raging homosexual who basically owns Hawaii, this fucking other raging homosexual who may very well have been horribly and horrifically sexually molesting his sister, and then you know, tooking Yoda.
Speaker 10: Follow up to Operation Warp Speed Stargate.
Speaker 1: This is to me a very big thing, five hundred dollar.
Speaker 10: Stargate project.
Speaker 1: So now, if this was a natural nationalist country, that five hundred billion dollars, or let's be this way before the before there was a federal reserve where they could just borrow whatever they wanted to make. The people, the the the tax cattle, the ones that were saddled with the debt that was never going to get paid off. They would only be paying the interest because over time you make more off of that. There's never a principal payment. Ever, so they're they have open line, the credit, they have they have a blank check because they're putting the the responsibility on the people. And then they still tax us and take take taxes out of us after all that shit, like they take like your refund back like they did with me, and then nice all fake shit they're borrowing, you're paying it back. That's the system that we're in right now. They're borrowing, we are paying it back. Versus this big, bad, evil, scary place called Libya where there was no electric bill, there was no utility bills, there was no taxes, you follow me? And why was that? Because they weren't. They weren't boomdoggling like this. They weren't just coming up with a bunch of nonsense and saying that that's going to be another burden on the people if they wanted to, if they wanted anything, the country itself, the government Gaddafi would have to find the money. How did he do that? He nationalized the mineral resources so that the people that were foreign investors and the oligarchs, the Jews weren't stealing his natural resources and leaving his country with nothing like they do and like they ended up doing in Venezuela. So I don't know, just think of how much better would be if we weren't being preyed upon by people that this piece shit, even people don't recognize it, at least recognize this. They're that five hundred billion dollars over the snap of that in the right that became your responsibility because they'll be able to borrow whatever fuck they want. Who's going to pay it back? Even though it's all fake money anyway, it's a way to keep us in misery, and that's what the whole point of the divining system is. But before the Federal Reserve, if the government wanted any money for anything, they wanted to go to war, if they wanted to bill, if they wanted a boon doggle like this, they would have to sell bonds to the people in order to raise the money to do these things. So you still got to vote with your dollar. You had a say in it. Did you have a say in this?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Is this a republican democratic republic or I mean what they call it a constitutional republic? Or is this a dictatorship? As Gaddafi had mentioned about what democracies are their dictatorships. I think it's going to be something there, and they made us think that so well, different types of socialism are pretty jacked up, like when Jews get a hold of anything. So when you see like socialist Soviet socialist republic, yes that's a horrible thing, absolutely, and anything that their Soviet little hands have, you know, spread throughout other countries. They're Bolshevik freaking bullshit in Southeast Asia and every Yeah, horrible, horrible for the people. But national socialism was the honest in God desire to make the people stronger and better. Socialism was a good thing because it was done with the right mindset and and and the right person as the leader. Same thing with Gaddafi. So the word isn't bad, it's how it's applied and how it's misconmit, you know, mismanaged or not really done in the sense that one is this thing, and you know there might be different styles or just different design. So much definition. It's just like, we don't have capitalism here. It didn't fail because it hasn't been practiced, right. They have corporatism here. They have mercantilism here, even more so after COVID destroyed all the businesses. It's more mercantilism. It's consolidation, it's corporatism, it's mega corporatism. It's not capitalism. It's not a fair shake. It's not really competitive. When Black Rock owns everything, there is no competition because regardless if you buy from this company or that company or that company over there, it's still running by the same umbrella company. So really they're still making all the profit. It's so what incentive do they have to make a better product than one of their other companies. So the quality, as you've seen and have probably noticed, you pay more for shit that is of lesser and lesser quality every year. So I'm just saying, if we were ever to, I don't know, wish upon a star, we shouldn't be wishing upon a star to be just restoring the Constitution, but we should be trying to find a good, charismatic, caring, honest, decent, sincere one of the people, a true liberator who will nationalize our resources and share that wealth with the people who are contributing members of a good society, and give us full access to whatever goddamn weapon we fucking want, because that type of trust means we're all in it together. We're not the target of our government as we are right now. And of course, when I say our government, I mean the little parasitic infiltrators that sends out like this to pretend there's a government.
Speaker 10: So it'll lead to.
Speaker 17: Something that could be the biggest of all You can do early cancer detection with a blood test, you.
Speaker 1: Can't do it there's so many things wrong with their concept of science, so many things in the simple fact that they all revert back to a method that, ever since Generine and freaking Pastor, has been known to be a murderous intervention. And here we are now and they're still doing it. It's because it's such an effective murderous intervention. It doesn't even have to have all the poisons that they wanted it. It's a shock to the system anytime you make a hole that's not there in your body and push something into it that will throw you off balance, just in that alone, but add poisons to that and see how far you go. This whole gut thing here, this is where its supposed to filter toxins. If you bypass that, your system's not capable, isn't prepared for street unfiltered, detoxed substances being shot into it. Think of it that way, and think of how that makes so much sense that you can't imagine why the hell you would ever let somebody do that to you.
Speaker 7: Design a vaccine for every individual person to vaccinate them against that cancer.
Speaker 2: And now technicians that open AI are reporting that AI has disobeyed human instruction and refused to.
Speaker 1: Power down, and by open Ai they mean openly gay man who owns open Ai.
Speaker 2: The three model developed by open Ai, known as the smartest and most capable to date, rewrote its own code in order to ignore instructions given to shut down. Elon says that this is all inevitable. It might even be the end of mankind.
Speaker 1: Well, they program it to be to have what do you call it self, preservational tendencies. So when it does that, it's not it's not a surprise. It's a test. It's a test to see how far it'll take it. But nin scenario, we probably none of us will have a job.
Speaker 4: The question will really be one of meaning.
Speaker 1: It's a computer control. Well, that's why social media is the way to live now, because everything's going to be artificial. So if you're an entertainer, you might be able to start. You might not starve to death. Then you'll be able to feed your family. But you have to, you know, you have to do your little for other people to you know, be distracted. While everybody's living in their own private health and.
Speaker 4: The robots can do everything better than you, then does your life have meaning?
Speaker 1: That's this is guy, This is the guy trying to see this guy who has no human emotions with Towell are trying trying to sell meaning the biggest fraud everything that he's not a genius, he's he's a made up character and he's trying to sell meaning to somebody else. Dude, you don't do anything. And then it's pretty interesting how your hair grew back. That doesn't normally happen. Uh, you're bald at twenty five, and now you have a full head of hair.
Speaker 20: That's really the will be the question of the benign scenario and in the negative scenario, will well, that's wrong.
Speaker 4: We're to be trouble.
Speaker 1: Greg Reese, Okay, thanks, Greg, appreciate it. If anybody knows how to get in touch with him, tell him. I invite him on. Yes, so'd Brien and Walls. I said Sarah, I said Sarah Connor. Effective light on the human body. I saw that one or all right, let's do it's three three hours, three hours for folks, sleek men. Uh, okay, let's do one more. Everybody who's involved in the massade is bald. I don't know why. That's like operatives, people that are agents. There's a lot of bald ones. I'm not saying all of them, but even that little troll dude that was running around reawakened to our events with General Flynn, he was straight up Massad. Yeah, like Rankin or something like that. That guy was Massad. He his a little buddy, all right, No.
Speaker 5: No, no, This is an army academy in which army officers are sent to study the toli on the tal mood. You have rabbis teaching these lectures, and I'm just going to give you some quotes directly from the Hebrews.
Speaker 1: He says, how does the idea f become the most mortal army in the world? Look at what army officers are taught at this elite Israeli Army academy. Some quotes directly from the Hebrews, so you can Hey, this is him saying that this is just a fracture that type of sick things they are taught. But the sickest part is that the US tries to claim they are civilized Western democracy that needs to be protected. Well, here's what you don't understand is that what you see over there is a straight reflection of the unfiltered, as in, not hidden from the public, true nature of what is at work and controlling every aspect that's meaningful in our country right now. So if that's horrifying when you see in Israel, that's what's right here. At any moment, could call the dogs on you. No knock rade you. You know, Trump is really big about red flag laws, and now he wants to do this anti Semitism build and use paleteer. There's gonna be a lot of dead motherfuckers that didn't even see it coming, a lot of flash bang grenades thrown into children's cribs, a lot a lot of innocent people being murdered by no knock raids.
Speaker 5: And evaluate what kind of messages are being put forth and passed on. So here's Rabbi eliazel Castil, and this is what he has to say.
Speaker 14: To his students.
Speaker 5: Due to the abolition of legal slavery, there are now deficiencies since no one is responsible for the property right humans property. With the help of God, it will return. Slavery will return. So who are going to be these slaves? The non Jews will want to be our slaves, He says, being the slave of a Jew is the best. They must be slaves. They want to be slaves, So we move on. Here's another rabbi, Guillora Redler, and what he teaches about the Holocaust. He says, the Holocaust wasn't really about killing the Jews. That's not the Holocaust. All those excuses that it was ideological or systematic, that's nonsense, because it was out of ideology in a way, it was more moral than if it was just people just murdering humanism, the whole secular culture of believing in Man, that is the Holocaust. Jewish people living anywhere in the world other than the state of Israel, well, that's a disease, and the cure for this disease is to genocide, said Jews. So we'll hear from another rabbi at that academy, Joseph Kellner, and he has an election on another.
Speaker 1: Did you Jews out there hear that if you're not living in Israel, it's just a natural, natural order of the God that they claim as being their god, certainly not the benevolent Creator. That it's it's his will, it's his work that you be murdered, cold or whatever, even though the Holocaust wasn't a fucking thing. Yeah, I said that again, but going off their own bullshit, lie that they then repeat as if it's true, if you get murdered, it's because you weren't in the right spot, silly boys. So that's that's how they feel about you. Then that's how dismissive and handwaving they are of all the other Jews. This is a very this is a this is a dog eat dog cult. This is the same iron cult. Judaism is just one of the masks. So I could say jewsh I could say he is really is, but it's really just it's it's a very active uh ah what they call it group within the cult. I was looking for a different, like a corporate word, like I don't know, I don't know. I was trying to say, this has happened, Like I said, I have to get this problem fixed without the fucks wrong my brain.
Speaker 5: The topic he says to not follow the Torah and commandments is lack of morality and national treason. So if you're a Jewish person.
Speaker 1: In franch wasn't the word either, but that would work better.
Speaker 5: You don't follow all the minutia of rules and regulations written in the tunnel, then you are a trader to the Jewish people.
Speaker 1: So if you don't follow the tumbm and you're traded to the Jewish people. So what is this meaning? In literal terms, it means if you're not raping little children at the age of under the three three girls, and and if you're not raping boys under the age of nine, then you're a trader. That's exactly this is this. This is the same ship that they were doing five thousand years ago. This is what repulsed our people, our ancestors, and what got them shut down for a little while. And they've hated us ever since because we were a threat to their power. We broke their game. We liberated, liberated the people, and there was an actual nationalist type of setting in Sumer with the first Aryan Gothic kings of Sumer, the Indus Valley, Persia, Egypt, and before that in Troy where Thor first established a kingdom.
Speaker 5: In fact, it's called genociding a people. He says, that's genocide to be a secular Jew. You are not a national criminal.
Speaker 1: You aren't genocide to be secular Jew. So if you think they just reserve this for the gooy, this is how they treat everybody. They're they're a little fanatical, aren't they let's see, that's all that inbreeding and the fact that they're demons.
Speaker 5: That doesn't help international criminal it's called crime against humanity. So now can a nation protect itself from the traders within? According to most traders are sentenced to a bullet in the head everywhere for those who betray them. Every sanction is legitimate up to a bullet in the head.
Speaker 1: So remember that just means like not following the Talmud. That also means all those other things that they said, you don't live in Israel, these are all You're all subject to a bullet in the head if you're a Jew. This is just the Jews. This is just for the Jews and the other the rest of the enemies. Anybody starts the bullet in the head child, whatever does matter.
Speaker 5: So slavery thumbs up. We need to bring it back the Holocaust. You know, Hitler was one hundred percent correct, the most moral person possible. And if you're a secular Jew, you are sentenced to death. You deserve to die. If it's our education minister, he gives a prize to who who does he give a prize to? This man is Hatkinsburg. Now, if you're canna remember one name, maybe just this one, because this is probably the most racist rabbi in the country. He published a book called The King's Torah or Tomech, and this book, it's a like a theological treatise. It asks the question, under what circumstances may a Jew kill a non Jew. He comes to the conclusion that pretty much under any circumstance, He writes, there there is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us. This is the man who receives a prize.
Speaker 1: You've heard that repeated a million tillion times. They're just going to grow up to kill us. Well, that's because you killed their parents, and because you decided to occupype Pie by force of murder, a territory that they were already living in. You came in, so regardless if you say you've had it historically, it doesn't fucking matter. They were living there. And first of all, that's not true. You're not even who you say you are. But even if that were true, they were there. You go in, you hostilely murder people. You know you you you hostile takeover. And then when their children grew up with a little bit of resentment, that's that's understandable, but not everybody even does that. And the whole point is, you don't just go around killing children because they're going to grow to be like that's that's paranoia to a different degree that I can't even I can't even comprehend so innocent children. Hey, guess what if you weren't evil to every living thing, they wouldn't have animosity toward you. You can't. It's like they don't have no idea or concept or cause and effect. They're completely blind, they have no self awareness. They go around demand like children, like fucking brats, like like really bad children, spoiled brats. They want want, want, give, give, give, take, take Take the moment, and they can be brutal to anybody else, But the moment anyone even so much as hm, someone push them and they push back a little bit, Someone grabs a arm and then yank it back away. All of a sudden, it's like you, You murder them, all right, the moment, the moment you stand for yourself, stand up for your your your your ability to exist as well. You don't give them every goddamn thing that they ask for fast enough, you're you're you're now the target. This is how crazy they are. They just turn on things like that. Now you're the target. Now you're the target. Now you're the target, and they will target you to you're done, to, you're out. And then if somebody complains about that they're the target.
Speaker 5: It's from Israel's education minister essentially, you know, publishing a gentile murdering manual. Oh so what they didn't report this in the Baslo Zetung, you know, so this is an army academy in which army office?
Speaker 1: So there you go. Mhm huhm. Man was gave nice A few moments later.
Speaker 13: Ye, I have a Zionist friend who keep saying, well the Arab could well how much land were the Arabs giving? Why can't the Arabs be generous? My immediate response is, why wasn't the U States generous? Why not New York and Connecticut or something, you know, or New Mexico and Arizona, which we're actually asked for the Zionis movement. At one point I ask the United States if it would be willing to give up Arizona and New Mexican.
Speaker 1: Fuck you guys, I live here, now go and create a Georgia.
Speaker 13: State and the United States said no, but we're willing to let you do it in Palestine, so like we're willing to be generous with other people's stuff, but not our own. And that's the thing that I don't get about the United States and our policy towards Israel. Okay, if it's such a good idea, why.
Speaker 4: Don't we do it here?
Speaker 13: Let's give the Israelis a homeland here that will be Jewish on lane.
Speaker 1: If you don't think you know what you're saying, buddy, they already owned the whole fucking place, and they tie strings around their their neighborhoods like a bunch of maniacs, a bunch of in bred maniacs, so they could so that they can carry on whatever day Sabbath there or whatever.
Speaker 13: Oh George, you have to get out. And when you put it in those terms, suddenly it becomes maybe not so desirable. And then and then the other one is the other question is Palestine obviously had nothing to do with the Holocaust, and we're obviously doing this in part because of the Holocaust. Why don't we put it in Germany?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 13: Why didn't we carve off a chunk in northern Germany? And call it New Israel. We could Hamburg could have become New Jerusalem and just give them northern Germany. Right, That only seems fair, especially since most of the Jews that we're talking about were either American Jews and most of them were of German descent, or they were European Jews and most of them were of German descent. I have a Zionist friend who.
Speaker 23: And the biggest problem in Oushoots was a typhos epidemic, and not only the prisoners diet, several guards died.
Speaker 1: Sebalski political prisoner Aschwitz wearing an Ashwitz uniform, speaking the truth of.
Speaker 14: Typhus.
Speaker 23: And the civilian workers who are working in aushis who are protesting about it, they didn't want to work in ourshuts anymore because so many of them were affected with the typhus.
Speaker 15: An insecticide Zyklon B was used in Auschwitz against the lice which carried.
Speaker 1: Typhus, against the lice against the lice that carried typhus, which I think has a lot more to do with malnutrition as well, in addition to whatever. Even though there could have been some sort of parasitic thing going on, but there seems like there's more to it than that, because the Red Cross was there because they were inspecting all these work camps and they were giving out shots because you know, that's what you do, you give out the poisons. And then that's when the Typhus went out of fucking control, was after the shots were administered. So what does that tell you? It tells you that the Rothschild, owned a Red Cross of England, was actually doing majority of the Typhus killings as well. Jews killing Jews play in Germans, your combat declining birth rates, Japan to offer breeder visus to foreigners, and it says his way to save Japan. He wa Japan.
Speaker 3: South Africans. I have a question, why is it all this? The houses are beautiful, but why is it all this? You see how every last place got all that ball Why and ship?
Speaker 1: Because you're a bunch of fucking animals, that's.
Speaker 3: Why everything fucking ball wire, and y'all know that's how it is.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm trying to ship back around. Yeah, you're you're such an eloquent woman, and.
Speaker 3: You all know that's how it is everywhere. Why is it like that, y'all?
Speaker 5: Why is it?
Speaker 3: Fucking Bob whyya, Who are they trying to keep out? Who are the white people you trying to keep out of a shit?
Speaker 4: Y'all?
Speaker 22: Can y'all answer it?
Speaker 3: South Africa?
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty clear who they're trying to keep out. Does the black people who tell them over and over and over again at massive rallies that they hate whites, want to kill whites, want to drive whites out and take their lands. Yeah, I can answer that black people, black people who tell them over and over again. Right, So the way it's moved, they built something nice for themselves. They got out of your way. Now, look who's sniffing in envy at their door again? You see, the whites have something nice. They took it from me. I'm gonna take that.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 1: You have no idea the work they did to build that, and you're incapable of processing the maintenance that nice areas require. If you did, you could have it, but you never do. Right, you could build your own communities however, fun way you want. The reason why they look like shitholes is because that's the level of human being you are. See. Yah, all right, we'll move on from here. There's an RJ video here riding Jewels we might we might be talking soon.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was on with her and the guy Nick from what the hell was the name of it Occult rejects before. I'm not. I mean, the information might be good, but I don't know. I guess as okay, not with not with Nick, but with that that experience that I had with being on the with her. Let's see. So we did this for three hours and eighteen minutes, nineteen minutes. We'll do more later. Please, knowing everything that sucks in this world, I understand if you can't. But if you can't, then don't because I don't want you to be in the same shit fucking problems that we've got. But if you are able to here, let me show you any sweet looking mood a little bit of Click the more button on the YouTube one you'll see my websites ran on the top. Okay, send for fryllc dot com. Click that, y'all, and then you'll see one stop shop is the ten percent off coupon. But if until you have ten more days on the coupon code for twelve percent off. It's called Memday twelve because it was supposed to be Memorial Day uh pupon but I was like, that's too short of time. It took me longer to get all the emails out to my past customers. So I was like, let's just make it my dad's birthday. That's to keep on ends because that's Flag Day, so Memorial Day to Flag Day. Right, So it's twelve percent off, and I hate this white space. This thing is supposed to be tucked in between here and that weren't supposed to be there, and it was all nice and perfect. Now it's all stupid and I it just did it on its own and I couldn't fix it. I'll get it back. My sauces are here, my book is here, But twelve percent off shouldn't work on that. If it does, it's it's a mistake because there's like no profit margin on what I'm selling for selling it cheaper than Amazon create teenhco. Right there, there's a fifty fifty gram and a one hundred million, and one hundred gram size. One hundred gram is the more popular one. I don't think I've sold more than two fifty grand I've sold a shit ton of the one hundred gram gallant gods. The house lost once you find out which one that you like the most, you can get a gallon of it. Just contact me. You see the one listed in the lists. These ones do not get free, sorry, these ones don't. These ones up here says no additional coupons, because you're already getting the free shipping. So that's already twenty dollars off the price because of the free shipping, right. Uh, same with that one, this one, and this one that's just for the for the multi packs. But the rest, you know, it's the keep on code applies. So if you're getting these individually, taken them two couple, two, three, four, five of them, then yes, apply the keupon okay, and then hopefully I'll be able to get out to LA and get some more of the Reaper peppers here soon so I can make some more of these sauces. And then these are the two hottest right here to al d the supernova. Alrighty, all right, all right, all right, And Rebecca's supposed to make the Haunted Honey, I've got all the stuff here for it, so and I need to control my bitch. I'm just kidding, she's not that you just happened to occupy the same space and I happen to pay the bills because I have a daughter and so she exploits that. Anyway, let's see that's the doctor Glidden link. You should become a member. Bam. These are other things da da da. All right, So you get something that pops up like that. You click that and then you'll see the two things. You use my coupon colde ball Busters and you get the membership for fifty percent off and I'll meet you over there on doctor Glidden's life streams on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Okay, doctor Monso and his stuff there. The code is already attached to it here. You just have to hit BB five and you'll get the azure. Well if you're if you're as your standard, like they have those places you can pick up like the co op boxes of you know, all these really good organic grass fed meats and stuff like that. They also have a product line that at our friend doctor Manso helped formulate and it s all whole food vitamins. Okay, and they're really they're really uh affordable price. But you'll still get another five percent off with BB five and the whole food vitamin. I would totally get that one. The copper, the cod liver oil. There's two different sizes of four hundred fifteen milligram and a twelve hundred milligram. You know, take less pills, take bigger ones, I guess. And there's a there's a line in there, there's a there's a whole Food vitamin C, there's the IP six, there's the full vochemic acid. Those are those are good ones that have And then our friend Daisy thinks gonna be Look they're moving as though. See the little thing you get that and they get seventeen percent off heada da And then there are they're tinc shurs in here behind that. So go ahead and check that out or the other option you can just support on Patreon. Pitt bam right there, and that's disguised the limits and it looks like that all right. And the other one onderth that is daughter's piggy bank. There it is daughter's piggy bank. Oh wow, it says, hey, Dan, this is my first fourth time listening to the Edit series while I drive for work. Thanks for putting that together. Your content is awesome. Thank you, Kevin. That is awesome for you to say. And I'm glad people. I hope other people share the British ed of series. That is our history. That's the truth of the history, that dispels all the stupid superstition about religions. There is no original sin. There was no reason for any buddy to cross, dieing across. As much as that might bother people, it could still have been a good dude, could have still been awesome. But the rest of the ship the Jews made up. Why can't we disagree with that? You know? Or maybe he was a composite of a bunch of different Gothic Aryan characters of that time who had been like more of a European descent guy that happened to live in Judah, so they called him a Jew or Judea whatever the fuck? So who knows? Who knows? But if he was a compositive bunch of other stories and they just mixed it together to make their own folk clutter, they did a lot. They did that with all of their other characters in their bullshit book, like Solomon David Moses, still of course, turning him into rotten, awful characters because their hands touched them. Yeah, not my people, not my people, not my culture. Why the hell would it have to be my religion? Okay, think we're good, and then if you want to subscribe to any of these, that'd be helpful too. Like the Instagram for doctor Glennenclips is right there. The ticks off for doctor Grilden Clips is the only the way we're gonna do that as grassroots because they're just being induces about that YouTube. You're already here more than likely rumble right there. And then the Bradyon which is awesome. Bredion's freaking kicking ass. I'm very glad I got back there, and I'm gonna be on with Mike Adams. I think on July eighth at three pm Central that that that is that that is the differ. I'm not sure. I'm sorry, I know that's gonna happen. I don't know what we're going to be discussing by that point too, because so much time it will have passed. Who knows what the state of affairs will be orfully even be still allowed to speak freely. Given all the shit that's going down with this UH complete into total attack, we should all be scared volunteers gonna do what they are doing to other countries where they have the same amount of control as they have here. That's not that's not gonna bode well for many people. And people will start to finally wake up to the and realize the true nature of where they live, and they're not gonna be too happy about it. But I don't know if that's going to be enough to affect change.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 1: Does anybody know how to do the mask thing?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I want to get their filters or face replacement they call face swapping. The old slot snapchat stuff doesn't work anymore, like the link doesn't work that they're showing on a twenty twenty video. I saw another video looks a lot more complicated than There's this other software called a conda or anaconda that works with Python three or whatever you have to and it's supposed to be like what they call it computer learning software, which I don't know if I want to put on my computer, but I suppose to helped track the face when it moves to keep the mask on. There Is that really worth it? What else is it doing in your computer? Does anybody know? But it would be cool to have it. I want to, you know, I throw a Batman mask on everyone, awhile he goes I'm Batman or something like that. It'd be funny. We gotta we gotta, we gotta jazz up the show a little bit, or if I'm doing something stupid else on some other uh one of my channels or whatever, like if playing games or something, it'd just be funny to be look at a Batman suit just sitting there. Yeah, that kind of thing. All right, thanks, and I'll see you tomorrow for sure. You guys are the best, by the way, Thank you, Sarah Conn, Serena Wealth. Yes, Sarah Con that's uh, I see that. They once they maybe say I'm just trying to read what you're saying here by Batman better. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll see how my there might have been aliens, Karen, I don't know. I didn't see any though, That's all I'm saying. So that might be a little discomfortent trying to sleep tonight, but we'll say, could I
Speaker 5: M