Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 1: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 4: Put down here on this solid.
Speaker 3: Brown the answer screen.
Speaker 5: They're all around.
Speaker 1: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Chobbs. As we record on the Saturday morning, January twenty fifth, twenty twenty five. I hope everybody is doing well and surviving the cold weather. We have a great guest standing by. We'll get to in just a moment before we do. Two quick reminders please do stop by the website, the flat earthfiles dot com, stop by the chat room, leave your thoughts in the forum, and every episode is delivered in the form of a blog post with all the supporting I should say, the discussions, the particular things that we cite are all in there. Again, it is the flatterethfiles dot com. And if you would like to join the show like John is today, please do send us an email it is fe Files guest at gmail dot com. Again, it is fe Files guest at gmail dot com. The link to the website and the email address and John's email address if you'd like to reach out to him after the podcast is all in the show description and without any further ado, let's bring on our guests for this week's podcast. He is John, and he's north of the border. He's a truck driver and I'm looking forward to the conversation. John. Welcome to the podcast. Thank you, George, and thank you for joining us. And go ahead and introduce yourself to the audience if you would.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so my name is John. I lived here in southern Ontario, and I'm a trucker. As you said, I'm father to four beautiful girls and a lovely wife. Yeah, I'm thirty years old, and yeah, recently I have been really diving into this whole flatter thing. Yeah, so I'll start with how kind of I was raised and everything, and then kind of worked my way towards the whole flat earth thing. I'm actually a Mennonite, so yeah, I grew up in a very traditional men night home. I'm actually part of a low German community and yeah, so we were taught of God, but more of in a religious way, not to not definitely didn't have elevation. I only got the saved a couple of years ago and twenty nineteen, but me and my wife both got saved. But yeah, so growing up, I was taught religion and taught taught the Bible, and yeah, just started questioning things from very young. I remember as a kid in the public school. First couple of years I went to school, I went to public school, and and when the first the globe got introduce to me, I thought it was a joke at first, because I had so my whole thing was believing in Santa had all crashed down one day when one of the kids at school told me that that was all a hoax and wasn't true, and this that and the other, and so it started making me question everything that the adults were telling us. And so when the teachers would bring out the globe and start showing us how the globe worked and this that and the other, and the how it was spinning, and it just it didn't make sense to me. And I had always just assumed the world was flat, and now they're telling us we're living on this ball and I'm just sitting here looking at the globe, thinking all the people and like on the bottom of the globe they were standing upside down and the trees were hanging upside down. So it didn't make any sense to me. And so yeah, I really I started questioning that from pretty much day one when I seen the globe, and growing up, I never I never knew of anybody else that believed otherwise, so I never mentioned it to anybody, but it just it never made any sense to me. And then with waters and everything, like the sea levels and all that, I just I it didn't make any sense to me. But yeah, and then kind of just left it on the back burner and didn't put much attention to it. And then twenty twenty happened. We were the soul scamdemic, and yeah, I from day one. So it was actually March thirteenth of twenty twenty, our daughter was born. And while we were waiting for all that to happen in the hospital, we had the TVs on there and we never really watched TV, but I was seeing how they were just pushing this whole scare, yeah, trying to scare everybody, right, And so I was very skeptical about it. From day one. I remember saying to my what from the hospital, I said, this is gonna be something big and it's Actually even before before March, I said to my wife, had his gut feeling that there's something big coming, and I wasn't sure what it was, but I had this gut feeling that there was something big coming. Now I even told her it's gonna be worldwide. And I don't know where I got this from, but I just I felt it, and i've helt have I had had these things in the past where I feel like something's coming and sure enough like yeah. So when this whole scandemic started, I never felt for it, not once. I can't say that ever. I had an ounce of fear for COVID, for the disease, whatever you want to call it. And I went around and yeah, right away seeing how people were just falling for the hook line and singer and and it just bothered me. And from day one I stood up and and and spoke against what they were doing, and uh, and even from family just got h yeah, frowned upon. I guess I should say for what I was for my beliefs and what I was calling out like it was pretty much from day one that I called out that that it would be a way to try to get everybody vaccinated. And yeah, I had the family that would just uh basically write me off as a conspiracy theorist, and yeah, tell me I should spend the time that I was doing into research and spend the time reading the Bible instead of instead of into that nonsense. And yeah, sure enough, But it ended up being what I what I said it was, and you know, and then they got to go back on the word and that's that's always not an easy to pill the swallow, right.
Speaker 1: So no, it never is. It never is. And that goes back to my point. If I could just really quickly inject is that you know, here, we are human beings. God gave us our senses, right, we can see, we can feel, we can taste, we can touch. Yet, and the Bible warns us throughout the sixty six books in the Bible that man, you know, deceit is you know, probably Satan's greatest weapon. Right. He can't pick up a bottle of beer and put it in your hand. He can't pick you up and carry you into a strip club. However, he can deceive you, and he can persuade you, and he can tempt you. And you know, here we are someone like yourself, born a Mennonite, you go to school, you believe the earth is flat. We're not. Obviously, you don't feel we're spinning. The points you made about the people on the bottom of the globe, they're standing upside down. The gravity is so strong, so why aren't the branches from that tree being pulled down? Yet we are told, and we are manipulated to believe that we are on this ball. Never proven that water can stick to a ball. Water always needs a container, water needs its level. Yet we are programmed to believe it. And if you dare think otherwise, you're crazy.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And a couple of years ago, I at twenty twenty two, I remember going down that rap trail, like why would they want to convince us of a of a globe? And and I think you're right there, like it's they want us to go one hundred percent against our senses, Like if they can, if they can do that, well they can they can program us to believe anything, because we start belittling ourselves and oh we don't, we don't have the knowledge it takes a figure.
Speaker 7: Out of it.
Speaker 6: So well, let's just believe everything that they push on us.
Speaker 1: And that is john the very first step towards giving your mind to the quote unquote ruling elite. If you will right, you will allow them to control your emotions and what you think and what you believe. And that is a dangerous slope because we know this. Sure, some of these things, like COVID was about money and about power, but at the end of the day, this is very much a spiritual battle.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: I guess we're the We're not fighting the elites, you're fighting the double like the devil is the one that's controlling.
Speaker 1: The elite precisely. You know, people say who's at the top of the food chain, is that the Jesuits, the Freemates and Illuminati, It is Satan and they all vie you're positioning with him. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 1: Great point.
Speaker 6: And if you if you think about it, like anybody that I was amazed when I started listening to your podcast, how many people come on and say that they weren't Christians when they started looking into this flatter thing, and how you know, when they studied creation and how the world is actually created, like it led them to the Creator. And I believe that's why they are pushing this whole globe theory. They don't want people to know that. They don't want people to come to the conclusion that there is a creator.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent that that is the endgame. And there there are specific dates throughout history that that are really stand out. Obviously the sixteenth century with Copernicus and Martin Luther, THECS breaking away from Catholicism, and then that also shortly after that we talk about Francis Baking, who did the writings of William Shakespeare, who was very much into the Scientific Reformation, and he had a lot of influence over King James himself. That that's why a lot of people who listen question the fact, was it really a good idea to pull the other fourteen books the apocrypha out of the Bible because of that that timeline there, especially the Book of Enoch, which really if you sit down, and again this is just I'm just making a point here, is that if you do read the Book of Enoch, it does lend to a lot of the things we talk about on this program.
Speaker 6: YEP.
Speaker 1: And within the Mennonite community, we have a lot of Amish here and over in Mennonites as well. The Agricultural Store, a lot of Mennonites work there. And for those who don't know, the biggest difference Amish, very true, not really electricity. They don't drive vehicles Mennonits. You guys can drive vehicles, electricity, et cetera. But still very basic. You guys don't gather around the television every night, et cetera. If you want. For those who may not be familiar with being a Mennonite, what was it like for you growing up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so for me, it was a go to church on Sunday and don't talk about the Bible at home. Well, I guess at home would be wouldn't be frowned upon, but like in friend groups, like, yeah, you didn't talk about the Bible, you didn't talk about Christ, you didn't talk about any of that. And and yeah, basically an hour of church on Sunday and race race the church and to get your spot and uh and race back home and forget exactly everything that the that the preacher had been sharing. And yeah, sometimes I remember if my parents didn't go to church and and and we still went and after church they would ask, you know, what was the message about. And I remember sometimes listening for a couple of seconds just to try to see what the story was about. And then then at home I had you know, a one line day give them what the message was about. And but yeah, just very much workspace. Yeah, religion that I grew up and grew up in, and so yeah, for us, there was a Yeah, the women had to wear their modest dresses and the head covering is a very big thing that they pushed too. Yeah, to the whole. So we left the church that we grew up in twenty nineteen when we got saved, and boyful both attended a conference. I went to a men's conference and she went to a women's conference, and that's where God opened our eyes. But yeah, that was a big deal for in my family at the time that left the church. But it was just rules upon rules that the mind of Nite culture I guess that that I grew up grew up in, and it was you know, basically, you're saved by by following these rules. Well, it wasn't even an assurance of being a salvation. It was hopefully God has enough mercy on us if we follow all these rules. And so yeah, that's kind of the system that I grew up in. And then yeah, being set free from that religious bondage and and yeah, just the freedom in Christ that we experienced, it was it was amazing. And yeah, now it was. It's kind of funny how after we left the church then for but four and a half years, none of my other siblings were born again, and now they're pretty much all born again.
Speaker 1: And wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a very hard time during the beginning that me and my wife went through because now we had them persecuting us, my fam, my parents and and my uh my siblings, and you know, even having my father as far as him going and telling me that, you know, I was going to hell and my my wife was following me, and then I was supposed to think about our children. And it was a very very tough time. And I often often cried out to God, like if I am in the wrong here, if I am going against you will show me. But every time I cried out for peace, God gave me peace. And that was just my assurance that what we were doing, we had this new found the joy we had found it was it was real and uh, yeah, and now you know, it's been five just over five years, and you know, most of my family has been out born again. They're true believers now and it's just amazing the difference. And my parents they still attend the church that they grew up in, but they're trying to make a difference there now too. And but most of my siblings we've moved on to churches that actually preach the Gospel and preach freedom. And yeah, so the the I guess the childhood that I had, or the culture that grew up in is very very workspace and very yeah traditional.
Speaker 1: Very interesting in your journeys because obviously you you were a critical thinker from a very young age. Were there other events you said? I think you said you're thirty, so that would you? I mean you were only like five or six years old when nine to eleven happened. So really, I guess for you, what was COVID really the first quote unquote rabbit hole that you came upon?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that's actually is this whole line eleven thing? That was my first conspiracy that I ran a rabbit trail that I guess I went down. I was this is twenty seventeen. I was delivering a load in Michigan, and on my way there there was this on on a I think it was a stop sign or somewhere. Someone put a sticker on there. Nine to eleven was an inside job, and them like, you know what, I like, I could believe that. And then I started to going down that rabbit trail, and back then, you know, you'd search stuff on the internet. It wasn't as much as censored as much yet, and I found a whole bunch of stuff on it, and yeah, it was. I was convinced. Well, after like you know, a couple of days of looking into it, I was convinced that I was an inside job. And and then yeah, that was my That was I think the first thing then, you know, I think about but that too, like building seven. Like if you ask, I guarantee you ninety percent of the people out there they didn't have no idea about Building seven.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I've mentioned several times, if you stood outside of a Walmart, your local Walmart, and asked one hundred people how many buildings fell in New York City on September eleventh, maybe five would say three. And that's probably being generous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you're you're right. I've brought it up to I don't know how many people, and not one person has said that yet, Like, it's just crazy. How many people don't know that.
Speaker 1: And for those who maybe have never been down that rabbit hole before, you know, new to the truth. Just look at architects and engineers for nine to eleven truth, thousands upon thousands of you know, highly respected engineers have come out and spoken on this. It's not just some you know, crazy conspiracy theory. Go ahead, I'm.
Speaker 6: Sorry, yeah, exactly, it's I don't know, just the censorship therein Yeah. If that doesn't make you questions, then I'm not sure what will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And people say why would they do that? There's a hundred reasons. You know, Larry Silverstein got that contract for pennies on the dollar, got four billion dollars of insurance, He made billions of dollars right The New Jersey Port Authority was more than happy to get rid of that. And obviously that you know, the warmongers that the military industrial complex wanted boots on the ground in Afghanistan, you know, they they just emboldened the heroin industry. We had guys guarding poppy seeds, and that's a whole other rabbit hole with Pat Tillman. But the oil from Iraq and General Wesley Clark's seven Countries in five Years speech that is still on YouTube, and the September tenth two point three trillion dollars missing. It was a big story for about twelve hours and then it was all forgotten.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how can that much money? And even back in you know, two thousand and one, like that money was worth way more than it is today. But like, you know, that amount of money going missing, and it's just like, yeah, how can that all just get swept on or the rug? Yeah, they cover up.
Speaker 1: But if you don't report your six hundred dollars eBay sale, they're coming after you. It's just live and people just accept this, and you know what, it all goes back full circle to the very first lie. I always say. You know, as a child, you're told two lies. Immediately that number one, a jolly old guy in a red suit delivers gifts around the you know, eight billion gifts in twenty four hours. And you know the globe which is in every classroom, which how many people when they have a child either hang like a little planetary system, you know what I mean? Above the crib or they have they shoot the lights on the ceiling. It is so there, and people, we are just psychologically manipulated at levels people don't understand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, my daughter. So we have our kids in our private school here, our church has its own private school, and and so we in my daughter's class. She's I think she's seven, I'm not sure exactly what great she is, probably two. But we had a parent teacher meeting and we were all able to go look in the classrooms and her classroom is just decked out with these planets and this that and the other, and the globe and all this that and the other, and I'm like, man, we were just setting these kids up for failure. Absolutely, And it was honestly the whole thing with this like a flatter that's kind of what is pushing us to take our like we're next year we're going to homeschooling. And that's what it pushed us over the edge. Well for a long time already we wanted to do this, and I said to my wife, we can't just keep having them in this system that's you know, teaching one hundred percent opposite of what we believe as far as the Earth goes in that.
Speaker 1: Exactly. At some point we you know, having a podcast and being able to talk about it amongst our community is a win. Right, people stumble upon the podcast listen, that's a win. But I think at some point we need to take the next step, and that is I think the most important next step is to get our quote unquote religious leaders, right, our local pastors, to sit down and have a truthful conversation with bullet points from the Bible.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: I think depending on who you're talking about. The last interview I had, gentlemen said, if I'm talking to an atheist, I can't give him bullet points from the Bible because he's going to ignore it. However, if you're talking to a person of faith, I think, A, you should cite all the verses from the Bible, and then b we have so many supple you know, so much supplementary exhibits to prove to people, whether it's we can see too far, water needs a container. But most importantly, people need to understand all the verses in the Bible. Joshua ten thirteen, How the sun and the moon stood still? Yeah, Genesis one one to two one, and then it was finished and the speeds and and we're spinning and moving. Yet every single night, going back to the Georgia guidestones, you could peak through that little hole and the North Star was always there. At some point, we have to understand that we are being lied to, and on top of being lied to, John, we're being we're having our money stolen on a daily basis from the federal government that you know, giving it to SpaceX and NASA, et cetera.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the seven billion dollars a day, you know, that's another one of those things to ask, you know, at one hundred people, how much how much is getting and NASA get in a day? I would doubt there would be you know, more than one or two people that would know that. Like the amount of money that they get is it's crazy. I think I said billion, but I meant say million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's seventy million a day. I think they get Yeah, seventy.
Speaker 6: Million, that's right, So seventy million dollars a day. And then people will be like, you know, how these guys in the International Space Station you will be away for six months. If it was it was all just a cover up, I would think, well, you know, if I was even getting a million dollars that would be pretty tempting.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And these people also know what would happen if they tried to spill the beans. And the other thing is and people need to know that the media is one completely controlled, So even if somebody tries to be a whistleblower, their voice wouldn't be amplified. Yep, yep, they controlled the algorithms, yes, all of that. So who are they going to tell.
Speaker 6: Exactly? But yeah, going back to, uh, how I came across the or Yeah, the whole flatter thing. Say, I started dating after that, the whole COVID thing and coming out about, yeah, the whole that they're pushing the vaccines and all that. Then it was in twenty twenty two, so I was part of the freedom convoy that went to autaw uh and we did the protests. And this was when I still believed in the whole left right, left wing, right wing thing. And so yeah, we were protesting up there, and I kept seeing it over and over how the news was calling us, you know, conspiracy theorists and uh, and then there all of a sudden they started calling us are there, yeah, saying we were the flat earthers and I'm like, why, what the world does flatters have to do with these anti vaxers, And I just didn't understand why they would call us, Uh yeah, group us in the same category. And uh then I'm thinking, here, okay, well, I know for a fact that this whole vaccine mandate was was all hoax and it was all just to get people jobbed, and you know, the vaccine wasn't actually doing what they were saying it was doing. And and so if I know this, then you know there there must be something about the flat earth that is righting to them too. And that's when I decided to go down that hole.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: I was actually a little bit before that that I had started noticing that there was actually other flatterers out there, and uh yeah, people have believed in the in the flatters, and so yeah, after this thing happened in Ottawa, I started believing that there was there was it was just a couple of us. It was had to be a bigger group. And so I started going down this whole h rabbit trail was I guess looking into the the flatters. And it was not very long after looking into it I was like, well, now I know enough already that I can never go back to even considering the globe, Like the globe is just not even the thing. I I never really fell for it to begin with. But and now it's just like, yeah, I am, I'm past that point where I believe any of that. And then I came, h, you know, there's rivers that flow from south north, Like, how does that make any sense on a globe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the southern hemisphere at that so it's literally flowing uphill.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, water flowing uphill. But and then you know, the whole thing that's keeping their theory together is gravity. And then that was one of the early things that I that I learned too, that gravity is just a myth. It's never been proven, it's just a theory. Yeah, and yeah, that just it blew me away that the the in my eyes, the strongest thing holding their case together, is just a myth.
Speaker 1: And but with with they understand how psychology works, and they've known for a long long time. And the old you know line is if you tell a big enough lie, people will believe it. And I still do this day. I think about how people will have a conversation you know that you know, we're on a ball and the International Space Station, the moon landing and little Green Men f you know, from Mars. But if you say something thing that is completely based on common sense, that you know, we Antarctica is the bathtub. You know we have the water and you know we can prove it via the wonderful book sixteen Emergency Landings that the prove flat earth water always find, you know, just and you know, again, ask a normal person how far away the sun is? Like everything else we've talked about today, maybe five will be close to the ninety three million. And most people know about how fast we're spending because of the twenty four hours. And again that is what Tesla warned us about is science was turning into math and it was just you know, backwards engineering the math to get to the answer that they want. And to this day, like yourself, it is just laughable. And I think a lot of us at some point in our lives, whether it was in class or for me it was one of our teacher was spinning the bucket saying, look this, you know this is gravity. I'm like, that's some trifical force. It's if that was really gravity. Turned the bucket outside in and let's see that bucket, hold the water. And and again you try to have a sane conversation with somebody, even somebody you may have known all your life. They're going to think, man, did John slip and hit his head? That's really what.
Speaker 6: You're going to get. Well, I was just having conversation yesterday with some guys that we had a thing at church, and just having a conversation with the guys there is we had we were splitting up into groups. We have this thing going on now called Freedom Session, and after the whole video session, will we break up into groups. And so I was a little bit late to my group and I was telling the guys there I was got caught up there. I got another guy converted to flat earth and they're all laughing about it. And I've been mentioning this lately in our group, and one of the guys is like, like, this is not a joke. You're actually think it's real. And you know, they they thought it was funny that I actually believed it. And that's a lot of people now like they think it's that you know, you're just this somebody hit you the wrong way over your head, or you just fall somewhere and you're just not quite there anymore. And yeah, you get laughed at you. And then on the other hand, those sometimes you bring it up and people just get the offensive and start arguing and like it's yeah, it's like you just rip their world.
Speaker 1: You know. I was at a church a year ago, maybe two years at this point, I'm not very good with keeping time anymore. But we were out it was post church, having a meal, and you know, I had mentioned within the group that, you know, I was very disappointed that schools. You know, we send our children to Sunday school and church on Sundays and then Monday they go back into the indoctrination center for five days a week where they're taught the Big Bang theory and evolution. And one of the women there got very, very defensive, and she put down her plate, said the Big Bang is how we were created. God is all encompassing, and he put the Big Bang in motion and I'm like, well that you have a different version of Genesis than I do.
Speaker 6: A lot of people do when it comes to the firm and all that they're not reading it.
Speaker 1: No, and that's why we have so many tools available with the internet. Now, you know, Strong's concordance is at your fingertips right on your phone. And if there's that's what you know. What one takeaway from me coming into the Flat Earth is I read it. I've learned how to read the Bible now and if there's a word I don't understand, I go into Strong's concordance and oh that makes sense. Like how many times have we glossed over the word firmament and just went on reading the Book of Genesis exactly?
Speaker 6: That's what I was Tellma was the other day, Like until I got into this flatter thing, I never really knew what that meant. And I don't even know if I like, honestly, if I read the word, I probably I did never even registered, Like, but yeah, it's it's crazy when you actually when your eyes are opened exactly.
Speaker 1: And I wonder, you know, in the other versions, whether it's the EESV or NIV, do they use the word firmament.
Speaker 6: I looked into that, ah while ago I forget what it was. Yeah, I guess I would have to right now, I don't have the answer.
Speaker 1: But yeah, likewise, that's something I definitely need to look into, because that is and I have said before, I try my best to use the King James Bible, just because what you're told is it every time something is translated, it does lose meaning, and then whether intentional or not, it is the actual translation lies at the hand of the person doing the translating, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I just looked it up here. It's Genesis one seven. It talks about the firmament, and then in the ESV it said the expanse. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here in the n I V it says God called the vault sky.
Speaker 6: Yeah, V says the vault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's our answer.
Speaker 6: And then the MSG says, yeah, holds the sky. So and the New King Games does say firmament.
Speaker 1: So yes it does. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's what they do.
Speaker 1: So. Yeah, that that that is one piece of evidence to reminding ourselves that maybe we if you are going to read the n I I V or or he asked V whatever version, maybe take the time just to scroll past the KJV, just because something, one little word like that that is missing could could intentionally lead you away from the truth exactly. Yeah. Can I ask you a little more about the freedom convoys, because because I had heard some story I covered all that well on the radio show on the podcasts. I heard a lot of people were like, had their bank accounts taken away? Did you know anybody who was, you know, personally attacked like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I actually know a couple of people. So I worked for a small truck and company at the time. He had like eight drivers I think, and his brother he owns a bigger truck company and his yeah, his all. I think it was all the US accounts. I can't it, don't mark my mark me on that, but it was one of his bank accounts that I've got frozen anyways, And there was also some other people that I got to know in Ottawa that the other bank accounts got frozen, and it had to do with people that were donating to the GoFundMe that we had set up or that someone else set set up for us. But yeah, I was actually I was actually the first truck down in Ottawa, got a load of tents and stuff down there for for the freedom convoy, and uh, yeah, I got to see that all happen, and yeah, just the way the way they treated us, and then you know, in the in the end they had to get the UN troops in there to push us out because I don't know if the Canadian troops wouldn't do it or what. But yeah, the and even on the way out like it was, it was crazy they had I had had to drive through two spot checks before I could get out, and and both spot checks it was a female cop and they both got onto my steps, like could stopped me and got onto my steps and thank me for what we did there. Yeah, you had so many people that were just rooting for us, and and you know, and then just for the government to go and send the you United Nations troops after us to push us out.
Speaker 1: That that's interesting. I don't recall them bringing in the UN So the blue hatters were actually there? Were they actually armed?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they were armed. Oh yeah, I have, I have, I didn't have pictures of it yet.
Speaker 1: That's incredible.
Speaker 6: Maybe sent them to you.
Speaker 1: But but what you said there with the police coming up and thanking you, I kind of got the same. This is not even close to what you did. And I'm so thankful that you did that. But it was the same reaction you would get if you went into a like in twenty twenty, if you went into a Walmart or a local grocery store without your mask on. Yeah, there were a few people who gave you the dirty eye, but there were also a few people, even them wearing masks that kind of give you a nod and a smile and like a thanks for having the you know, cajoles to stand up to this evil exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're just amount of people, like I've heard you mentioned over and over that they overplayed their their hand on COVID, and I really believe that, Like, there are so many people that that were in Ottawa and telling us, like, you know, we got vaccinated, and we believed the government and you guys. You know, it took you guys to open our eyes and and you know, I'm I'm glad that that at least happened. That I feel, you know, leaving Ottawa, I felt, you know, we hadn't gotten what we came for. You know, we we we said we would leave till we till we got our freedoms back, this that and the other. You know, After that we left there, we still had to wear a masks, and still the vaccine requirements were still in place and all this that and the other workplaces and and it was very frustrating to leave there. But I felt we had been cheated by our government, like you know, and the you know, we found found out I think it was the day before we got pushed out of there, that there was UN planes in air he had an airport close by, and and we started noticing that the troops they were different. There's different people on the ground, and then there had been up until that point, and they all the cops and everything pulled back and it was different to troops on the ground. So that's where we put two and three together and you know, you'd equal five. And we noticed it was the U N U N troops that were out there pushing us out. And these guys they weren't. They were messing around, like instead of opening a door on a truck to pull a guy out, you know, even if he didn't have his door locked, they would they would just go right to breaking windows like they were. These guys weren't about to do things the nice way.
Speaker 1: Wow. And all this talk about the UN and the Blue helmets coming in, Oh, that's just a conspiracy theory. Well, this happened three years ago. It happened to you, not necessarily your windows getting broken, but it happened. You were first hand account of it. Yeah, that's incredible. Well, you know what, you should be proud of. Go ahead, I'm.
Speaker 6: Sorry they came through there with armored, armored vehicles and everything.
Speaker 1: It was it was not that's just insane. But you know what, at the end of the day, you again, there's people who talk to talk, and there's people who walk the walk, and your children and grandchildren that is a part of history, not just Canadian history, but world history. We were cheering you on here from little old Delaware and your children and grandchildren are going to be able to tell the story of how you got in your truck and you stood up to tyranny. So thank you for that. Yeah, yep. And it's going to take all of us to stand up to tyranny if we want to flip the script right.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And I feel like if we had more people open up to the truth, like in the truth community, we could do something with the way this world is running. But there's there's not enough enough of us.
Speaker 1: No, not at all. Slowly but surely we make progress, and then little things like the Final Experiment happened and it divides the truth community again, and it really we have to put all of our small differences aside and join together and continue to preach the truth, including the Gospel, and to really to turn the tide. And unfortunately, whether you're talking about the Gospel of Jesus or uh, flat Earth or nine to eleven, people would would rather just have a conversation about the the AFC Championship Game tomorrow.
Speaker 6: One. Everybody's so tied up in there and their hobbies and their day to day things that they they don't wanna they don't want to get out of that bubble. And and just to you acknowledge that this world is not as perfect as they wanted to be.
Speaker 1: Indeed, well, do you have your your your silver bullets, if you'd like to share with the audience, what were the things that convinced you and if you had thirty seconds in an elevator to convince others, uh, you know, your silver bullets that prove flat Earth.
Speaker 6: My biggest one is always so I had the five silver bullets here. But the one I touched on before is the tall gravity is just a theory, not a not an actual proven fact. That one I always bring up pretty early into the conversation. But I think the biggest one would be the people on the bottom of the globe because that was the first you know, as far back as I can remember being taught about the globe, that was the first thing that didn't make sense to me. And you know, now the people standing on the bottom of the globe. Yeah, but the curvature is so little, you know, out of time that people don't notice that they're standing upside down. I'm like, okay, how about if we get in a plane in North America and then we fly fly down to Argentina and you wouldn't notice that, you know, all of a sudden the planes upside down. Yeah, right, Like that's that I guess I didn't think of when I was younger, but I thought of the trees growing upside down and the people walking upside down, buildings upside down, and it's just like, nah, that's that's not happening. So that's always my my one of my silver bullets. And and then the politicians and the news and everybody belittling the latter. That's the big thing. Like if you go on YouTube, you search any video on flatters, it always has that banner on how flat Earth is disproven and this, that and the other, and like if flat earth wasn't a threat to them. Why do they need to put that in? They're just like back when you were doing research on YouTube about vaccines or I think I haven't done that in a long time, so I'm not sure if the warning banners or whatever you want to call them are still on there, but they have the same thing on the like oh, you know the who recommends the vaccine blah blah blah, and like, okay, so if they're doing that with the vaccines, why are they doing the same thing with the flatter. It's like, why is the flatter such a threat that they have to every video? And then you know, you go search for flatters and the first you know, you have to dig deep before you'll actually find something good about flatters. It's it's almost like they're controlling what's being fed to people when they search the flat earth, because, like I say in my wife the other day, you search flatter, then you'll have first couple of videos will be sitting there making fun of the flatterers or is how stupid they are? And you know, and even as far as you know, the flat earth society like having I s I feel that that's a controlled narrative. It's just to make us flatter earth ors look even stupider. And if the flatter Earth wasn't, if it wasn't a threat to them, to their whole system, then they wouldn't be belittling us and calling us these conspiracy theorists and this, that and the other. It's just that, that's my big thing, like why why why are they pushing it? Pushing that so hard?
Speaker 1: Yep, And and they strategically place these anytime they mentioned flat earth, like, uh, Trudeau did it. I think a year and a half ago, he was sitting in a fire station. I collected that and put it on our YouTube channel, or not our YouTube, our rubble channel for the flat Earth files. How he was ridiculing flat earthers in a conversation with firefighters, the famous one with Obama. And he didn't just say flat Earth, he said the Flat Earth Society, which directed everybody to that web page. And they said, huh, that is dumb.
Speaker 6: Exactly, that's what they do. But yeah, you'll have you have these politicians that they'll will do that.
Speaker 1: Crazy, yes indeed.
Speaker 6: But yeah, number three would be I think no, no before Joshua ten thirteen, the one that you brought up for like the Bible says the Sun stopped in the moon like, not the Earth. So obviously it's the Sun rotating around the Earth. It's not not the Earth. So you know, if we don't wanna believe the Bible, and let's believe the whole Bible.
Speaker 1: Right one hundred percent. And that is something that I have a hard time getting a straight answer from when I bring it up to someone who is very knowledgeable in the Bible, and I just get a you know, I never get a clear answer on it. That is one of the most defining. Yeah, outside of Genesis, I would say, you know, Joshua ten thirteen is one of the biggest bullets as far as you know, biblical knowledge, biblical cosmology perfectly putting in place. God didn't stop the Earth from spinning. No, No, he stopped the sun and the moon.
Speaker 6: Yep. Yeah, me and my wife actually, but a month ago we went and purchased a globe and a flat Earth map and then we got into this whole thing with the flight patterns. I tried to explain it to her before, and I figure, you know what, if I get a flat Earth map and a globe, then I can make this make sense. And yeah, it's just it's almost comical. You look at these emergency landings and it's like, yeah, why wouldn't the world would he go so far out of their way just to have an emergency landing?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it doesn't make sense, any sense at all.
Speaker 6: No, man. Then the last one that I'd written down was the Firmament. They is the Bible talking about the firmament, and and it talks about the waters above the firmament and how God separated the waters above from the waters below. And you know it, it only makes sense on a on a flatter like so if we want again, if we want to pick the Bible literally, you know, why are we not believing that.
Speaker 1: It's a great point? And yeah, you get different answers. You know, well you know that. And and this is amazing to me. You had people back then, individuals back then who were living hundreds of years. Imagine how much wisdom that you could amass by living that long?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, And and.
Speaker 1: They're just like, well, you know, they weren't they didn't have the technology the telescopes. I'm like, are you kidding me? And then again it gets directly back into what you mentioned. You either take the Bible as it is, written what trying to you know, well this and that that's a very slippery slope. Yep, it's a very slippery slope. And you know we see a lot of that. Well, the Bible says this, you know, like let call it like you say in the New Testament. The Bible says that women shouldn't be pastors. And a lot of people get very upset about that. And I don't get upset at me. I didn't write that book of its two Timothy. That wasn't George. And again you can go to YouTube and put that in there, and you can find five hundred different explanations as to why it's you know, you know, like the car commercials at the end they have they speak real fast, you know, the interest in terms and all the shady stuff. That's kind of what that's like to me. Either take it for wholesale. It's a slippery slope points you start doing asterix with the Bible exactly.
Speaker 6: And and I think like the whole gravity thing too, that that's I always didn't get it. Okay, So now let's like, so I host steel coils. That's what I do right now? You know, one steel coil can like I have the heaviest one I've had is he was seventy eight thousand pounds. Oh wow, And you know this seventy eight thousand pounds piece of metal, You know this with the Earth spinning over thousand miles an hour and orbiting around the Sun, not over one to the sixty six thousand, six hundred miles an.
Speaker 1: Hour something like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and this gravity is so strong that I can, you know, keep this seventy eight thousand pound coil stuck on the Earth. But at the same time, you know, this little bird can just go hop on the ground and fly up when it wants to. Like, the gravity is so strong it can pull the has some much force, it can pull this big coil to the earth. But at the same time it's so weak that this little bird can just you know, pull out of that gravity and just fly away. It's I don't know, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: What kind of gas mile is does your truck get when you're hull on that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got five point two miles to the gallon on a good bay.
Speaker 1: Holy yeah, that's an expensive trip. Oh yeah, my goodness. But yeah, that's a great point as well. And you try to point out that stuff you know you talk about, you know it holds the water, how heavy all that water is. And again, you know you were talking about the the airplanes and how they would constantly have to be nosing down. But think about this, if you're flying from North America to South America, say into Argentina, once you cross, once you cross the equator, flying south, imagine how much more you'd have to be constantly nosing down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one hundred percent. We were actually talking about that just yesterday, like the whole flying thing, Like there's there's never been any pilots that I've said, yeah, we have to you know, adjust Arnold's constantly for the curvature, and like if if it was actually the curvature was there, they would have to. There's there's no way around that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially draw you know, if you're flying from like say Central America to South America, I mean you're the southern hemisphere, the bottom of the ball is getting smaller and smaller towards the bottom, you'd really be nosing down. And again this is all it's just common sense, and we have been manipulated. You know, it's very interesting if we could really find that point. I believe it's the sixteenth century when they really started this scientific revolution where they've really started pushing, uh, you know, the brainwashing and hiding knowledge they you know, if you go back to the Alexandria Library, there's a lot of theories out there who say that, you know, that was hijacked and they burned it down, and a lot of those books are now some people saying the Vaticans, some people say in Switzerland. But that is that's why they call themselves the Illuminati. They have all this knowledge that we don't. They have they think right, they think they have the truth, and maybe for living this world, fine, but if you live in this world, but not of this world, right, And that's what it's all about. They want to keep us in lies. They want to keep us dumb down, right, and they want us to believe that we're on a ball spinning and everything else, and to make it feel like we're so trivialized, that we're just this speck of dust on the earth for a very short period of time and then we're gone. But there's so much more to it.
Speaker 6: And they throw these big numbers out there, like ninety three million miles away and you know, Earth is spinning at one thousand miles an hour at sixty six six hundred miles an hour around the sun and blah blah, and you know, and they start throwing these numbers and people are whatever. They don't question it because you know, it's too big to figure it out for themselves, or yeah, they just yeah, they just believe everything because it just seems impossible to figure that out.
Speaker 1: Well, what a huge change, if you know. Somebody emailed me about a week ago and said, could you imagine if buzz Aldron came out inmitted that the moon landing was fake? Well, I said, well, the media is controlled. They would he's ninety six years old. They would say his all timers and he didn't know what he was talking about. And he's already come out a few times and subtly said these things like I think everybody remembers that little girl who asked and he's like, oh, it didn't happen that way.
Speaker 6: You know that.
Speaker 1: I think that is their way of disclosure, and people just, man, I don't know if I want to say, they don't care, but it is not a priority for most people. And again, going back to what you said earlier, how many people truly know how much money goes to NASA every day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and a lot of people will be like, yeah, you know what, I am saved. You know, it doesn't bother me, It doesn't. It doesn't change if I if the earth is flattered around. But at the end of the day, you don't care about you know, all this, you know, these seventy million dollars, If these dudes are making a day, you know, like that doesn't bother you at all. And yeah, it blows me away the the way that people are just they were willing to just look past everything just to live in this little comfortable bubble. And and I honestly I you know, the more I look into these things and the more I find more for truth I find, the more free I feel like. And you know, if they were also in the poll a pole another you know, big scam, deemic or whatever, it wouldn't you know, it wouldn't surprise me. And these people, you know, to hit them on the side of the head and they'd probably fall for it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're subtly dropping hints about the bird flew again. And I'm telling you that there is And I'm not taking jabs at anybody. Nobody intended, no jabs at anybody, but they have once again because of the way they created the matrix. If they went back to you know, if this is so bad, everybody has to take it. I understand what happened in twenty twenty, and freedom is important. However, Comma, this is more dangerous than anything we've ever seen before. We need everybody to take it right. They can deliver it in such way. Number one, You know, these are the people who run Hollywood, right, and they can create these things, people dropping dead in the streets and all of this misery, and they can look you in the eye and just say, look, you know, what did they tell you back in twenty twenty. You don't take this. You don't care about your grandmother. You're going to kill your grandmother. The evil things. And I'm not saying we can't forgive. We're commanded to forgive our enemies and those who wish to do harm to us. But at the same time, accountability is a real thing, and people do need to be held accountable for their evil actions.
Speaker 6: One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like yourself. It would not shock me if they tried. I would be shocked if they did it this soon. But who knows.
Speaker 6: Things Honestly, I feel like the world is stupid enough that they'd be able to pull it off again.
Speaker 1: That's just it's just incredible to me. Yeah, incredible to me. I think you covered all your silver bullets.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, no, I thought I had. Here was what I found very interesting. So I actually my brother in law passed away just over a month ago.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, and yeah, thank you.
Speaker 6: And as I guess, trying to cope with the whole thing, and just started going for walks and then I they'll just think about the whole flatter thing. As we lived down by the beach here and I had to go to the beach and I just look at the waters, and then the whole flat earth idea just came to my head again, and I got got on Spotify and searched for I was wondering if there'd be a like a flatter podcast, and because I listened to a couple of different podcasts, and then I was like wondering if the Flatters podcast. And then you know, it came across your your the Flatters files, and you know, you're so easy to listen to, and I just started going deeper and deeper and listening to more and more of your podcasts, and I've listened to so many of them since then. I drive trucks, so I got a lot of top my hands. And you know, if I'm not listening to ministries or you know, listening to the Bible, I'm listening to flatters files and it. Yeah, one thing I kept coming across was that how most people that your interview are believers. And it just it blows me away that the percentage of flatters that are actually believers. And you know, a lot of times people were believers, but when they started taking into this whole flatter thing, they you know, the creation led them to the.
Speaker 1: It is and you know, we get into discussions. Obviously it is not directly a salvation issue. You don't have to be a flat earther to get into heaven. I always tell people, however, it has led many people to God and salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ, and that in itself is the greatest thing, you know, out of all my podcasts I ever, do you know, if you bring one person to Jesus Christ, then it was worth all of the work. And that you know, we talk about all these rabbit holes and you know, a lot of the evil on earth that should not be ignored. Don't get me wrong. Most of us have children and grandchildren and we want to make a better way for them. I do worry about the future, and it's important to get the truth out. And if the truth did get out and we just turn the you know, a lot of these evil government of shows upside down and the people who want to harm us, whether it's Bill Gates, insert diabolical person here. You know, Claus Schwabs, you will eat the bugs and be happy. I think it would. People don't realize John, the freedom it does bring, right, once you realize that you're being lied to and nobody controls you. Man, what a relief, one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: It's kind of funny the same thing we were going through about, you know, five years ago, when we left the church or I guess the church we grew up in. It's kind of funny how the persecution that we face now with the Flatters is very similar to that. It's not to that extent, but you know, we get made fun of. My family and even on my Wist side of the family, like I've there, I've preached for a couple of years already at my in laws, but you know, my side of the family, they they'll just laugh at me and call me crazy, this, that and the other. And the room gets pretty loud when when I bring up the flat earth. But it's one of those things that pretty much every time we have a gathering we get together, somehow it comes up. But I just find it, find it funny how it now now it seems like we're right back at square one, where I'm where I'm trying to convince everybody of something.
Speaker 1: That's but you know what, You're having meaningful conversation and it gets them thinking. Even though, and I tell people this often that even if you have a conversation with someone and they shut you down, chances are it sticks with them.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: That happened to me the very first time when I got that first email, and I'm like, what is what kind of what is he smoking? Flat earth? What? And but it was in my craw for a couple of days, and I went back and I there was links in the email, and I looked at it and like most people, oh, I'll look at this and I'll disprove this in five minutes, move on with my life, and and two weeks later, your head's upside down and you realize that everything's a lie and it is like you said, it is. While it can be emotional, especially for me who was you know, late forties at the time, it can be a little confusing and frustrating and even a little bit of anger, but at the same time it does bring freedom. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, just like my dad, he's in his fifties and he just recently got saved this past summer, and you know, for him for so many years, you know, being brainwashed in that religion, and the longer you're in it, the harder to get out of it. And a lot of people with the Flatter the same thing, like, the longer you've lived, the more you are just you're setting your ways and not willing to look at anything outside of that, right, and you just gotta gotta step back and forget everything you've been taught and questionably, where was I taught this? And why was I taught this? Okay, what about the Flatters? Does it make sense? Yeah, I've actually it's kind of crazy. It's almost on a daily basis that I've been talking on people but flatters lately, and I get myself people look at me all weird and think I'm all this, that and the other crazy, But it just I get energy from that.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed, like I keep mental notes anytime it happens to come up. Is there any particular breadcrumbs that you'll at least get an eyebrow raise for them? Like you can tell it hits them a certain way, but they still their cognitive dissonance is so strong that they don't really pursue it. But like for me, when I see that in their face, when it makes sense and they start questioning things, I know that eventually it may not be that day, may not be that night, but they're going to go back and revisit it. But I always worry is they're going to use Google and oh that'll be debunked to me. Yeah, But for some people, you know, when you put those little cards in the filing cabinet, when they go back to research or they hear it again, that those bread combs eventually do build up to a slice of bread. Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And I always tell people that are sure with like don't believe me in your own research, and don't you know dig deep? Yeah, and like if you if you're gonna believe me right just from you know, one conversation, then you know that that's not too clever, Like go do your own research and actually dig into this, pray about it. And I've like told people like ask God to open your eyes, like he will open your eyes, and but a lot of people it's just no, it doesn't affect my salvation and they want to live in that bubble. But it is one of those things like said like it. When you mentioned it to them, it's it's almost like they would have they would have liked it if you had not shared that, because now they it's there. There's they see there's truth in what you what you're sharing, or there's definitely some things that they're questioning, and it's like now they gotta you know, they can't just like you, you know, you lost two weeks of sleep over it, and a lot of these people, you know, now I got to think about this, and you know, if I'm not going to actually study this, then I'll never get the answers exactly right.
Speaker 1: And some people like you said you you said it perfect. They're in their nice little bubble, right, You've got their internet, and they if there are people who were just built that way, right, they wake up have breakfast, they work, they come home, they watch their TV shows, the Amazing Race or whatever the newest thing is, and they go to bed and rinse and repeat, and there's just and never.
Speaker 6: Even noticed that there's one hundred globes in that show.
Speaker 1: Or oh, you're not kidding, you're not kidding.
Speaker 6: I learned that on your on your podcast. And then me and my wife actually a couple of nights we were watching different movies and just just like we weren't even watching the movie for the movie. We were watching the movie to see how many globes and they're in there. Now our girls we have for little girls, and then they're like, hey, gatty, can we watch a movie to see how many globes are in there?
Speaker 1: That's awesome, it's so funny. But yeah, and that really goes to prove how important of an agenda it is for Satan because he uses Hollywood. He you know it. It's just that the deceit and to make people leave, like I said that they're just on this earth that is, you know, they tell us it's fourteen million years old, and you're only here for you know, seventy or eighty years, and then you're going again and maybe you'll come back again. You know, all this weird stuff that they put out there for to get people to believe anything except for salvation through Jesus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and at the end of the day, I know like flatters is like, obfullly the salvation is way more important than you know, pushing pushing the gospel and everything. But I've said to buddy of mine before, like he's he he's very neutral, I guess, And I've said to him like, this whole Flatter thing a lot of like for a lot of these people are people are the culture that I grew up. And if if I could just convince him of the flatters, maybe that because they're not they're not searching inside their religion and you know, they're they're setting the ways as far as that goes. But if I can get them to open, like let their guard down a bit and open their eyes about the flatters, maybe they'll start questioning, Okay, what else have we been led about? And then at that point, you know, being able to share the Gospel with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a great avenue of approach, and you know, it's a great topic to bring up in a Bible study as well as you know, especially again going back to Joshua, right, Jesus is the is the ultimate truth. But truth is truth period. People should want truth, no matter how distasteful it is. And unfortunately there's so many people who would rather take their pill sugar coated instead of just taking it straightened up and to realize, you know, the actual world we live on, and like you said, it is freeing and I wish more people would just listen, just take the time out to listen, to be open minded. And like I said, you would think after what we dealt with in twenty twenty that more people would be would be open And yes, like you said, they've played their hand. And I would guess probably a third of the people who are awake today were probably just awakened within the last five years. I bet you it's that of the number.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would I would like to see those numbers, but I would honestly think you're right there was a lot of people that that got awakened over that time.
Speaker 1: So you know, amen for that Thing's happened for a reason, and I'm glad for the people who are awake. But I'll also say, if you have this information, and again the information that you've researched and that you believe everything we say on the podcast. Everybody should research for themselves. But keeping it inside this knowledge isn't doing anybody a favor. And I hope people do find the courage. I pray that people find the courage to come out and to share this information.
Speaker 6: Yep. Yeah, it's just like I always told people, like go read the Bible for yourself, like, don't just take any preacher's word for it, like I actually study the Bible yourself. And that's the same thing with a plotter thing like do your research.
Speaker 1: Yep, absolutely absolutely was there.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, the whole mk ultra thing, like you know, how many people there there that know about that? You know, even Oklahoma the bombings in Oklahoma City, they you know how many people know about that? Why is why is this not stuff that we were being told? Like you know, and you mentioned these things to people, Yeah, whatever, that never happened, and do your research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tell people all the time, you ever heard of Arran Syaky And he was the policeman who was the first one on the scene, and yes, yes, yeah, he found out the truth and they killed him for it.
Speaker 6: This hero that was the guy that they found in the field, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He he committed suicide by stabbing himself fifty times and blood was in his car. Yeah, handcuffed and dragged in a field a mile away. It's one of the more disturbing stories. And I was in Oklahoma City on April nineteenth of last year for the anniversary and to see people there twenty nine years later. This year is going to be the thirtieth anniversary. And the pain you could see is just still raw today as it is. And you know, people outsiders think, well, they got their man McVeigh and he you know, he was put to death and now the healing can start. Boy you better, yeah, holy cow.
Speaker 6: And again yes it was. It wasn't suspicious at all that the authorities were there, you know, within two minutes of it happening, and had everything set up for whatever. They were doing their whole investigation there, and you know this cop just showing up, you know, a couple of minutes after and everything was already set up there and say, yeah, that's not suspicious at all.
Speaker 1: Yep. And just so happened. It happened nine oh two am and not one ATF agent was in the building.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And can you imagine. And this is the thing that gets me, Why are they keeping munitions in a building with the daycare?
Speaker 6: Exactly? That was one thing I kept thinking, like, what in the world was going through their minds?
Speaker 1: Listen, I was in the military for twenty four years. Ordnance even as small as five well, not so much that we kept it on us, but anything you know, that was explosive was kept at the AHA, which is the ammunition holding area, And there was so many rules and regulations that had to be x you know, far away from you know, normal areas of operations, this, that and the other thing. And the fact that they had bombs in a vault a couple stories above a daycare what and people just move on? I just I just can't fathom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then you think about it. Okay, if serial killer goes off and kills you know, a handful of people or whatever, and they're just a big story. Everybody knows their name and it's in the news and this, that and the other, and then you know, you have things like that happened, and like that happened in Oklahoma, their Oklahoma city there, and you just you never heard about it.
Speaker 1: Nope, not at all. It's just and these are the things that people really need, you know, really need to be paying attention to. Yep, unbelievable. What was there anything else that you had on your list that you hadn't had a chance to discuss yet?
Speaker 6: Not really, I guess the one thing I've been hearing it too in your podcast, but people talking about the whole the food industry and the Yeah, I guess I really recently started diving into that.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 6: But two years ago. I started a weight loss journey. I'm five ft seven and I was three hundred and seventeen pounds. I'm my heaviest, and I was like, I can't do this anymore. And so I started looking into like dieting and losing weight and stuff like that. And I tried diets and stuff in the past, and and another one of those things where I feel like we've been manipulated and lied to is is the whole food pyramid. Absolutely, And yeah, so I started like since July ninth of twenty twenty, twenty twenty two, I think it was so not last not twenty twenty four, twenty twenty three, it was so July ninth of twenty twenty three. I've not had a lunch box. It was to work like I was fast till supper and it has been like I've lost eighty pounds and since then, and I gained a little bit back when my brother in law passed away because not not being strict with my diet and stuff. But I'm I'm going to go back onto the carnivor did here? Now that was where I was going with this all. But yeah, learning you know how my body works, and you know, always being like my my mom, she definitely made really good food. But now I look at the food and I'm like, man, that's so high carb carb foods that are the in the you know a lot of these breads that you would make and and all these things that were it's terrible for me. I was just consuming these on a regular basis and you know, very low protein diet that I had, and you know, that's what got me up to where I was like and and I had a very rough childhood growing up, and I coped with food. And you know, the bigger, the more pain I went through, the more the bigger I got. And now recent yeah, diving into this whole food pyramid, and you know how that industry makes their money and it just it upsets me, Like and even like we're pulling our kids out of school next year and going to homeschooling, and in the there's two big reasons for it, well, I guess three. The one is we wanted to teach our kids the way we way we believed, and and the next thing was I just hate the way the kids snack all day. Like I don't believe we were created to snack all day and you know, our body never that way, and it just it upsets me the amount of sugar that these kids are consuming. And and you know, for us, sometimes we'll give our daughters like healthier snacks and now they feel like they're they're weird for you know, having you know, pepperettes for for their snacks instead of you know, chips and granola bars. And it's just that's another reason, that's one of the big reasons why we're pulling them out of school. It's just I don't agree with all these uh snacks that they're that we're feeding our kids, and it just it upsets me. You know, even for our oldest daughter, she's not overweighted by any means, but I can see how like I was her age I was six, well, I was actually a little bit younger, around six or seven years old when I started gaining weight. And I can see for her she's kind of like leaning towards the chubbier side. And I'm like, okay, well, if we don't start, you know, cutting their sugar out of their diet, then you know, she's probably gonna get to the same point where I am, and and hate herself all her life for you know, being solbes and like I did. And yeah, it upsets me the way they have manipulated us with the whole food industry.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a great point. That is something I've been wanting to trist is doing the carnivore diet. We're going to the butcher next week and I think I'm going to give it a shot. And you know, it's interesting, you know, talking about homeschool and I've been saying for a while that was the probably one of the greatest decisions I've ever made. I was very skeptical because you know what is not taking vaccines, believing in the flat earth, and homeschooling have in common. Right, Oh, you're a homeschooler. Oh you don't believe in vaccines? Oh you're a flat earther. All of these things are are stigmas amongst the normy population. But at the end of the day, when you really again peel back the layers of the onion and think, do I want do I want to control what goes into my child's mind? Or do I want to trust someone else doing it?
Speaker 6: Exactly? Yep. Yeah, going to the carnivore thing, we've done it, me and my wife. I have done it in the past and I did thirty days at one point, and then yeah, the first time we did it together. We did for thirty days and it was way harder for her. She's very she loves her sugar, her sweets, and for me, I don't care for it as much, so it was easier for me. But the mental clarity I got, like after the three week mark, it was amazing. And then just realizing how we've been like enslaved to our food. Yeah, the amount of food we consume when we have a high carbo, high sugar diet, it's it's unreal. And you think that the carnival diet would be super expensive because you're consuming all this meat, but you eat weight less, like you know your body doesn't need all this garbage.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, you know back in the day when you know, before you had restaurants and everything, you know, and I'm talking going way back, people had to go out and hunt their food and right, they didn't have all this other things that they ate what they caught and right. And the other thing that is, I think people get away from his proper sleep and that is something I didn't learn till well after my time in the army. And how much clear I feel getting actually a lot of sleep. But you know, everybody's different. Some people tolerate it differently. But yeah, I'm looking forward to try that out and to you know, skipping two meals a day, you know, meet in the morning, meet in the afternoon. Whatever. I've heard nothing but positive. I've heard it helped people with what had bad skin condition. It completely cleared that up. So I know everybody's different, and I once again tell everybody to research for themselves. But it's something I'm going to start soon and I'll give my feedback once that's you know, one I'm endo my journey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just talked to a guy two days ago. He had type two diabetes, and you know that's supposed to not be curable, and he completely reversed his diabetes and I think was six months. He said it went back to his doctors, and his doctor just couldn't believe it. Then his doc asked what he was doing, and he told me he could out roll the sugars and the carbs, and and the doctor goes, you know what, there's only one percent of you that can do this. He goes, that's why we put people on insulin, because people are not willing to give up their sugar and their you know, their diet. And yeah, like even that doctor acknowledge, like there it is reversible, but.
Speaker 1: People aren't willing to do it the effort, right, Okay, yeah, one hundred Yeah. But but also let me ask you this. Let me retort with this, how many doctors and I don't know the answer to this, but I'm just saying, because of the medical industry the way it is, it's meant to make money, how many doctors their first piece of advice is to go on o zepic or on insulin versus you need to change your diet now. And I'm not I'm just I don't know the answer to that, but i'd be I'd be interested to know how many doctors actually push healthier eating before putting somebody on a medicine like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's not very many doctors. I'll tell you that the I get familiar with the carnival community. There is doctors out there that they believe in the Keto diet and the carnial diet, and that would tell you that. But you know, these doctors aren't making money if you if you're not in the hospital, so they want you to come back.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's your customer. An healthy person is not a return customer, and anybody who has a business knows having return customers is what keeps you afloat.
Speaker 6: Yep. But yeah, going back to the homeschool. Yeah, before we wrap up here, I've heard you talk about the Yeah, the homeschool, and you know how that would be good if there was like a Flatters homeschool curriculum. Have you come across anything like that yet? I guess we were really researching that now on.
Speaker 1: So the founded Earth Brothers on YouTube and I'll try to find it and link it in the show notes. I know they started a beta version. I haven't followed up, and I've been meaning to but I know that they have started a curriculum, and they were at least one of them. I think it was Josh, the one that was on my podcast. He was actually a science teacher and he became uncomfortable being a flat earther and then going to school and you know, having to teach the curriculum that he has to teach. But I believe that they have started a curriculum. And again I'll look and I'll I'll try to get that in the in the show notes.
Speaker 6: Sounds good.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Well, what a conversation. Thanks for taking the time on the Saturday morning to join us, number one. Thank you number two for walking the walk and being a part of the trucker's convoy up there. You were an inspiration to people not just in Canada and North America, but around the world. And just you know, you're only thirty years old and you're a truck driver. The backbone of this country and all countries truck drivers. You know, with no truck drivers, there's no food. So thank you for that, and I wish you all the success. And again God bless you and your family for the loss of your brother in law. We'll keep you guys in your prayers and just thank you again for joining us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks George to really appreciate that. And yeah, if there's anybody listening here from southern Ontario, if you want to reach out to me, I pass my email on to George. You'll patch it in a show notes. But yeah, I I'd like to get in touch with the locals that believe what we believe in. I also have a WhatsApp group where we there's like a probably a kind of us in there that share Flatters content and yeah, it's nice to get to know some more people.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's the link to your WhatsApp?
Speaker 6: It's just a small group that we have. I have to add them. Okay, reach out to me on first me on email, then to the group.
Speaker 1: Gotcha all right, Well awesome, Well there you go. And again John's email is in the show notes. Reach out to him, say hello if you want to be a part of the group, and I'll try to track down that information for the Founded Earth Brothers to see where that is at that homeschool curriculum. Last I heard it was in a beta phase, but it's it's a great option, or even you could use it as a supplemental education. So for for John, I'm George. Thank you all for continuing to support the Flat Earth Files podcast. Hope everybody has a great week. God bless you all. Keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 8: I know it's been a struggle.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you've had spain.
Speaker 9: I know you feel the tie.
Speaker 7: Held down all the way. Yeah, I know you feel them. You smile ain't the same as go from You feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 4: Don't give up.
Speaker 1: No, don't give it and never is home.
Speaker 4: Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 1: It ain't done yet. He's got up glad. Why it's a way?
Speaker 5: Time got up? Let me come? Why wait? God, u M.
Speaker 7: I can see the street inside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than any thing.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 9: Guy, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a bad found you beautiful you shot then ride, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're living, breathing, move.
Speaker 7: You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 8: Don't give up.
Speaker 1: No, don't give in, never loose home.
Speaker 8: Don't let go on the primies.
Speaker 5: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 1: This God or clay?
Speaker 4: Why some wavetail the God of Maybe come, don't give up, No, don't give in you, never lose home, don't let go on?
Speaker 8: The primis it ain't.
Speaker 1: Gone of life, It's worth living in? What's a way town?
Speaker 5: The God of Maybe called why Surprise down? Got up Steamy call, Oh yes, what surprise down? The God up Baby called oh yeah, God.
Speaker 8: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose home. Don't they go oft? The primis not me and done?
Speaker 5: Yeah's guide up.
Speaker 8: Playing watch dog kind of even cos don't give no dog giving whatever the home. Don't they go out?
Speaker 2: The crimes?
Speaker 5: It ain't done.
Speaker 8: Others worth living in wats and the God of every cols.
Speaker 5: Oh, the God of needs?
Speaker 3: Why God, you're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'am,