Speaker 1: Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. I hope you have great plans on a Friday, coming up at five oh four, we'll tell you what's going on in dallas Worth and give you some ideas of maybe some stuff you may need to be doing this weekend. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: It's time, that's right, time for the food news.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's the greatest song of whole time.
Speaker 1: Yea, it.
Speaker 4: Only might be Metallica.
Speaker 2: Okay, whoa how about that? Top ten answers on the board. But before we can play, I need to know you're dancing square dancing. He knocked coffee all over the I need your buzzwords before we could Playina, let's go Hetfield, Hetfield.
Speaker 5: Mine is Let's go Hetfield.
Speaker 2: Okay, mine is uh mine's shirt? That's gonna go with a shirt? Yep, let's play the feutre.
Speaker 5: Talk.
Speaker 4: Ten answers are on the board.
Speaker 2: I asked one hundred Americans out there, what is your final meal?
Speaker 4: Request?
Speaker 5: Let's go Headfield.
Speaker 2: I asked one hundred Americans out there, what is your final meal? Wait? Stina, it was a tie? You sid to redo it? Oh nice, it wasn't a tie. A tie to me, I thought it was a tie number one answer, how many answers are on the board?
Speaker 4: And ten I'm passing that? Oh I'm sorry?
Speaker 5: Oh you thought I was gonna actually play.
Speaker 4: You was gonna play? Who are you passing to?
Speaker 5: None of them were making eye contact.
Speaker 2: They were all looking down like the answers. Let's go bed Ben, all right, would you like to accept this challenge?
Speaker 5: I will accept this challenge. I like to hear the full question. Wait, you can refute the challenge.
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't have three people? All right, Ben, I asked one hundred Americans? What is your final what food would be on your final meal?
Speaker 5: Request? Okay? Fried chickens? Isn't it going? It's a tough break right out the gate?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hit into a double play?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I'll go with burger burger.
Speaker 5: What I was going to say that?
Speaker 4: Get ready?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Cheeseburger and burger should both be accepted.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'm on the list, and let me people will say it.
Speaker 2: I don't have to tell you with uh, lobster, let's go number seven lobster.
Speaker 5: Okay, is there a distinction between that and lobster? Bisk? No, you think anyone's asking for soup for their last that would fart all right like a prison guard.
Speaker 4: Go get it.
Speaker 5: This is gonna potentially open up a new window of things. But I'm gonna go with ice cream.
Speaker 4: Ooh wowing, ice cream.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 5: Okay, not a strong one though.
Speaker 4: Ten and seven gone.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna go with cake.
Speaker 1: Over. Let me just tell you, Ben, I would love to have fried chicken, cheeseburger and cake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would love that. Diet of Champions.
Speaker 2: Came over to skin one, Seven and ten are gone. Christina, be ready.
Speaker 5: So what are the rules? What happens?
Speaker 4: They're a little different. Just play. I'll take pizza, yeah, pizza.
Speaker 1: Number one, I had number four, okay, okay, I will go with.
Speaker 2: Sushi sushi two, three, five, six, eight nine on the board track.
Speaker 5: One, Okay, I will go that would be nice with.
Speaker 4: Penzer was from there.
Speaker 5: He had bad sushi, had cycle. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll go with a ham and cheese melt from a foreman from a foreman grill, specifically.
Speaker 5: Fish m hm six. God, he did terrible. He got one.
Speaker 4: He didn't even get one.
Speaker 5: Yeah he got pizza.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, pizza, you got pizza. Yes, second, Christina, Ben's got a two to one to one lead. Now we're gonna go rapid fire form around the.
Speaker 5: You get it, you get it, I'll make it.
Speaker 4: Take it, okay, no, not make it, take it one at a time.
Speaker 2: Tacos, tacos, mm hmm, not writing tacos.
Speaker 1: Prisoners, barbecue, French fries, great fries.
Speaker 5: So I win right now.
Speaker 4: That gets you at two.
Speaker 5: Christina, Wait, why don't I get to go again?
Speaker 1: Make it?
Speaker 5: Take it? Grilled cheese sandwich. You don't know how to.
Speaker 4: I just said that the rules are not making take.
Speaker 1: You don't know how to hoop? Okay, hot dog, chili dog, chili's triple a loaded baked potato, potato number two? What potatoes? That's enough to get a winter? It looks like ballad. Okay, I'll give it to your vegetables. Five last meal?
Speaker 5: Okay, well then fruit. We're out of time. Yeah we had time. What were the other ones?
Speaker 2: Number nine, mac and cheese number six, bread number three pasta.
Speaker 5: Yep, there you have it. There's the food feud coming up next. And around the sports has this NFL player been canceled? And earlier today I saw a shirtless picture of Dak Prescott. What does it make me think about the upcoming Cowboys season. We'll tell you next