Speaker 1: You know, she doesn't have to fucking deprive herself. She doesn't have to be a you know, uh, the fucking da drool? How's that she shouldn't have to be a drool? So Sundays to day Sunday? So what I what I did? What I did tonight as a as a celebratory, as a celebrator, it's really not celebratory.
Speaker 2: Just ship was getting late.
Speaker 1: And I said, what do you what do you want to eat today? And she goes, well, since this is going to be the last hurrah, I want a burger So either Wendy's or Five Guys. I was like, all right, fuck it, let's do I like five guys?
Speaker 2: I I I like.
Speaker 1: Five I think. Listen, not to go off a tangent here, but do you think that the guys that created five Guys created the name as a way.
Speaker 2: To fuck with people.
Speaker 1: Without them knowing they're getting fucked with?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Like, do you think those guys.
Speaker 1: Were sitting around, Maybe they were getting high, maybe they're drinking some beers, I don't know, and they're like, we should start a restaurant, start a burger play. You know, they went through the whole thing and then the guy said, we gotta have a good name.
Speaker 2: And the guy said, you want.
Speaker 1: To have a better than a good name, like you want to just like fuck with people. And the guy said yeah, and he said, let's call it five guys. The guy's like, well, what you know, there's five of us and we're all partners.
Speaker 2: That's not and he goes, no, no, no, no, five guys. So now when somebody goes, what do you want to eat.
Speaker 1: That person will go, oh, you know what, I would really love.
Speaker 2: Right now, five guys. And then his friend took a hit and was like that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: So in turn, five guys is a way to kind of fuck with people. So when they're like, god, I'm craving five guys, and then someone goes, oh, really you want five guys, it's like, yeah, dude, I love five guys. I fucking love five guys. I can't get enough of five guys. I could literally have five guys every night.
Speaker 2: That's how much I love five guys.
Speaker 1: And while they're saying that, whoever they're saying that to, maybe it's a group, who knows, but they're giggling like little fucking school kids because I know, right now, people are listening and they're going, Wow, this is Rob Black. He's fifty one years old and he's got a juvenile mind. That's something like a seventh grader would think of and snicker about. Five guys.
Speaker 2: Hahaha, get it five guys?
Speaker 1: Ha Yeah, Yeah, I think it's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Five guys. I want five guys.
Speaker 1: I need five guys. Just there's just something about professing your love for five guys that it's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: So I had five guys.
Speaker 1: I have five guys today as one of the final.
Speaker 2: One of the last urrahs, one of the last hurrahs. Five guys. But yeah, the more I read up on h.
Speaker 1: On you know, my my cholesterol and my LDL, all that little.
Speaker 2: Shit, the more I've gotta fucking.
Speaker 1: Lean into the cheese and saturated fats.
Speaker 2: That the more I read about.
Speaker 1: The causes, even even even if you don't eat.
Speaker 2: Meat every day.
Speaker 1: And eggs every day, the fact that I load myself up with saturated fats, I eat cheese, cheese.
Speaker 2: Is like the number one culprit.
Speaker 1: In all the literature I've been reading as it pertains to cholesterol and your you know, your LDL and all that bullshit. Fucking cheese, so fucking cheese, man, and I love cheese. But it's done.
Speaker 2: It's gone.
Speaker 1: I had cheese. I'm my burger tonight. I'll have something tomorrow. Me and Martini go out to dinner. Saturday. I have a little fucking cheese there and some saturated fat. Sunday, I'll have my wings and pizza and that's it.
Speaker 2: After that, no more jover.
Speaker 1: And I haven't even told Martini about this. She's not gonna give a fuck. She's gonna be like, well, yeah, but we're gonna have to start back working out.
Speaker 2: So we used to have a schedule that was.
Speaker 1: A morning and it hasn't been on I was sitting there thinking about it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that long ago.
Speaker 1: We're talking. My mother went into the hospital in January. We went to Hawaii in uh for Christmas. In December. We're talking the beginning of December is the last time we worked out, because I remember going over lawyer shit while I was at the gym. So I was on the you know, my elliptical, and the lawyers were calling me up and we're going over you know, that's shit with the lawyers. So that was in December. So December, let's just call December. So January, February, and March. We're at the end of March, so Martini, we're talking about three and a half months since we worked out, about three and a half months, so it's not like it's been a year.
Speaker 2: It's about three and a half months.
Speaker 1: So come Monday, we're gonna have to get back to working out. When we drop the kids off to school or major takes the boss Brockets dropped off. As soon as Martini walks back into the door, we're gonna have to go fucking to the gym.
Speaker 2: Gotta got gotta get back to the gym. So there you go. Rob Black's Rob Black Show.
Speaker 1: I know I'm a little late to this, this this snow White party, but Jesus christ Man, aside from the fact that Snow White is just a big pile of shit. And I'm not just talking about the movie. I'm talking about the girl who played snow White. Like I didn't really realize there was all of this kind of drama with the whole fucking snow White gimmick, Like I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I did you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I heard there's no Dwarfs, you know, the little things that made snow White.
Speaker 2: I know Dwarfs doesn't seem too.
Speaker 1: Import on the surface, but I mean, Dwarf is a pretty big fucking deal.
Speaker 2: But I didn't fucking realize that.
Speaker 1: Uh. I didn't realize that the girl this uh whatever her fucking name is, I've never even actually I never even heard of the fucking actress, but uh uh Rachel Zegler, I I never even heard of her. But the fact that she's pro Hamas and uh that the doctor whatever fucking name is, the wonder woman girl is obviously Israeli, and the fact that they have been feuding, it's been it's like it's it's it's been like the Warren Goza and snow White. I did not know this, you know, I didn't know. I didn't know that the.
Speaker 2: Girl is just such a miserable piece of shit.
Speaker 1: I did not know this to the point where the son of the director, the son of the director, did a Twitter post calling.
Speaker 2: Out this shit bag actress. So Ah.
Speaker 1: Jonah Platt wrote, you really want to do this because I guess she.
Speaker 2: Tweeted.
Speaker 1: Your dad flew to New York City to reprimand a young actress any words on this, because that's creepy as hell.
Speaker 2: And uncalled for. People have the right to free speech.
Speaker 1: No shame on your father, So this John or Jonah Platt says, you really want to do this? Yeah, my dad, the producer of an enormous piece of Disney IP with hundreds of millions of dollars on the line, had to leave his family to fly across the country to reprimand his twenty year old employee for dragging her personal politics into the middle of the promoting the movie for which she signed a multi million dollar contract to get paid and to publicity. For This is called adult responsibility and accountability, and her actions clearly hurt the film's box office. Free speech does not mean you're allowed to say whenever you want in your private employment without repercussions. Tens of thousands of people worked on that film, and she hijacked the conversation for her own immature desires at the risk of all the colleagues and crew and blue collar workers.
Speaker 2: Who depend on the movie to be successful.
Speaker 1: Narcissism is not something to be coddled or encouraged.
Speaker 2: So I guess it was responding.
Speaker 1: To somebody saying that this guy's dad, uh flew to New York City to reprimand a young actress and then he unloaded.
Speaker 2: I I I.
Speaker 1: Is this fucking broad gonna ever work another day in Hollywood? That's what I'd like to know, is Rachel Zeglar gonna work another day.
Speaker 2: In Hollywood? Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Fucking liberals, man, they're they're they're wild. They're wild as ship, they really are. Liberals are wild. They're they're fucking wild. It's just like all the protesting stuff with with you know, with the Tesla and Elon Musk burning the car charging stations. I think they got something here in Rochester. I think tomorrow, like, you know, doing something at the Tesla dealership here.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: And we've said it on this show when all this happened. Say what you want about Republicans, you know, say you know, Republicans are fucking immature, whatever you want to call us, But nothing nothing compares two Democrats.
Speaker 2: Nothing nothing compared.
Speaker 1: And what I mean by that is, oh, the training girl or a training guy, whoever the fuck it was, and the bud life and watching Democrats twist themselves and knots and go, well, you guys all protested. You guys all got upset. You guys all boycotted bud Light. Oh now you're and it's like the way assholes nobody went and firebombed Budweiser.
Speaker 2: Nobody went to random bars.
Speaker 1: And fire bombed the bars because they had Budweiser.
Speaker 2: Signs hanging in the window.
Speaker 1: Like, destroying shit out of protest is a Democrat thing Black Lives Matter? What did they do fucking burn buildings down? We had a whole thing up here in Rochester protesting, breaking windows. I mean it was like unruly. That's that fucking protesting and had never heard of that being a protest. Breaking people's shit is not protesting. Being a criminal asshole. It's a form of domestic terrorism, making people fearful because they own a car, or because they happen to have a business in a certain area that's gonna get protested or gonna get marched on, and you're gonna get harassed if you don't put a Black Lives Matter flag in your window. I mean, this is crazy shit, but this is democrats. Let's think peaceful about what they do.
Speaker 2: There's real pieces of shit. I mean, they just are.
Speaker 1: They just are any Here's this girl, you know, snow white. Here's this girl being a complete piece of shit, and it doesn't do anything for the cause, doesn't rally people to your side. If anything that repels them, it repels people.
Speaker 2: Even if you're message.
Speaker 1: Even if your message has a little bit of sunshine to it, even if your message has a little bit of hope to it, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna get ignored.
Speaker 1: Because the way you're conveying the message is wrapped in violence. And just for Fuck's sakes, man, for Fox's sakes, we're gonna go. We're gonna go burn a Tesla charging station. We're gonna go firebombuh and key Tesla's. We're gonna make sure that this, you know, major Hollywood movie flops because I'm upset.
Speaker 2: Nobody's taking the Flight of.
Speaker 1: Palestinians slash humas seriously.
Speaker 2: Fucking wild and I, you.
Speaker 1: Know, typical democrats. I don't know what else to what else you say other than I which Christine.
Speaker 2: Nome, Which Christine Nome would.
Speaker 1: Fucking come down to Rochester and deport some motherfuckers. It's funny, I see not so she was at in whereas in Venezuela today, I think.
Speaker 2: I think she was uh, I think Venezuela.
Speaker 1: She was at the the the prison, you know, the Venezuelan prison where the gangs are, and I don't know who it was, but they they.
Speaker 2: Captured her watch.
Speaker 1: So like the whatever, the newsman, you know whatever, the photographer guys, probably probably one of the ones that were with the boom the boom girl that that hit Trump in the face with the with the boom mic.
Speaker 2: But so they took a picture of her watch.
Speaker 1: So now now the story is that Christy was wearing a fifty dollars rolex.
Speaker 2: How dare she? How dare she? How dare she have a rolex? Again, the amount of.
Speaker 1: It's not I don't even want to say self awareness, because Democrats and members of the media are beyond self awaren they. Obviously they know, obviously they know. They're just hoping that their base is as stupid as they really are, and the mushy middle that every so you can get to vote Democrat is as stupid as we all think they are.
Speaker 2: So in turn, they'll.
Speaker 1: Believe this bullshit that somehow Republicans and rich you know, billionaires aligned together. But Democrats are all poor, they're all working class, they don't have a lot of money, and they get campaign contributions from average middle America who saves their money to help their family, and out of that money they'll take five dollars and donate to a Democrat cup. So when Bernie Sanders is running around talking about fighting oligarchs, I mean, the numbers are black and white.
Speaker 2: The numbers are there.
Speaker 1: In the last election cycle, millionaires and billionaires overwhelmingly supported Kamala Harris, not even by little but more billionaires and millionaires supported Kamal Harrison. The Democrat Party, then Republicans and Trump some of the biggest some of the biggest tech CEOs. I mean, for fox sakes, Bill Gates's ex wife has dumped hundreds of millions of dollars. I mean, look at you know, people talk about alone alone what one one guy, one one guy. Yes, the richest man in the world. But if you add up the other billionaires that support Democrats, their.
Speaker 2: Worth is like triple. It's like triple what Alian's is.
Speaker 1: And especially in the case of jobs, she owns the Atlantic. I'm not saying the Atlantic is, you know, the b all end All, but this whole signal Gate, it revolves around the Atlantic. In two weeks before the election, the Trump is hitler, suckers are losers that all revolved around the Atlantic. So Bernie Sanders AOC. The oligarch stuff, I guess works with the Democrat base. They're gullible and stupid, But to the rest of the people doesn't even come close. Doesn't even come close, doesn't even come close.
Speaker 2: It's beyond bizarre. Like seriously, it's just it's fucking beyond bizarre oligarms.
Speaker 1: And when I mean, obviously I don't well maybe who the fuck knows, but I don't see it. But let's just say, Bernie Sanders runs for president at like eighty ninety years old.
Speaker 2: With AOC. Where do you think their money's coming from?
Speaker 1: You really think blue collar people are going to be giving them five bucks ahead?
Speaker 2: Their money's going.
Speaker 1: To be coming from.
Speaker 2: These these these these tech olig arcs. And these ex wives. I love these ex wives that become billionaires. I love these. I love them.
Speaker 1: Jeff Bezos ex wife, billionaire, Bill Gates's ex wife, billionaire jobs he died same billionaire. Well, these women billionaires, fucking billionaires. How did you get to be a billionaire?
Speaker 2: I got divorced?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck all right, right on, billionaires, So you know, they're just wild. And they ask the Pelosies that you see him, do you denounce the violence that is happening at Tessela, And they just walk away. They they just walk away. They didn't even answer. Hachen Jefferies won't answer. Pelosi won't it. They don't even answer, They won't even answer. We spent the last three and a half years talking about the guy in the wolf outfit who who stormed the Capitol with a spear. We haven't they haven't stopped talking about the instruction, the attempted coup on the United States government by the wolfman.
Speaker 2: They haven't stole out every fucking hearing.
Speaker 1: I mean, how many hearings, how many I don't even know how many different ways, no matter what they could be talking about, uh, you know, a school lunch program. And then let me ask you something, Oh yeah, sure, do you denounce? Do you denounce? You tell me? Tell me do you denounce?
Speaker 2: And then that night Jake Tapper, the hack Hack Tapper and just the rest of mainstream media.
Speaker 1: Run with they will not even denounce the attempted coup on our government.
Speaker 2: They will not even denounce. They can They did that for fucking four years they're still doing it. Do you denounce? Do you denounce?
Speaker 1: But they all get a like a mulligan when up, and it's not. They're not even like mainstream media reporters. They're like fucking Laura Lumer, our buddy Laura Lumer, who Tom Byron says, all the transsexual movies in the shop, the women look like Laura Lumer.
Speaker 2: I do see it.
Speaker 1: I do, I do, but Laura Lumer doesn't have a cock. But nonetheless I do see some resemblances. Maybe tomorrow for fun Friday, I'll bring the DVD in or maybe I'll post it tomorrow. I don't know. Doesn't mean I love Laura Lumer, but yeah, there's some trainees that look like her.
Speaker 2: But I digress. Do you denounce? Do you denounce? Do you denounce the violence? The Tesla walk away, walk away walk away?
Speaker 1: Do you denounce the wolfman? Do you denounce? The j sixers? And I love the other narrative. Trump let these people off, though it's like, listen, listen, you fucking retards. Some of these people were doing like serious time for what amounted to a Black Lives Matter protest. I mean, let's let's face it, how many people in Black Lives Matter are sitting in prison for ten or fifteen years exactly, exactly. So the majority of these fucking people.
Speaker 2: Were either already served their sentence.
Speaker 1: And they just got pardoned so they could, you know, get a job without having to put on there that you know, their buddies with the Wolfman.
Speaker 2: Or I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, whatever, whatever you whatever you need to do tonight, you know, the criminal record, gimmick whatever. And then for a few others, some were held without any real trials.
Speaker 2: But the ones that did get.
Speaker 1: Sentencedae, who's the proud boy guy, the Enricio Tatarrio fucking guy got what do you get like twenty five fucking years. There's people that go drunk driving and kill people that don't get twenty five years. That that's a fucking fact. So it's not like Trump waved the magic wand and was like you're all, you're all fucking It's like, dude, some of these people weren't even in jail.
Speaker 2: Some he's pardoned people.
Speaker 1: But again, that was that right, that was violent, and if you're not going to denounce the violence against Tesla, then fuck you, and you got no leg to stand on. It's the same thing with the Signal bullshit. Watching the Democrats really lean into it, like, yeah, we're gonna get Pete het'sket, We're gonna really tarnish the Trump administration.
Speaker 2: It's like, dude, I don't know what Trump is gonna do.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he'll just eventually get sick of, you know, seeing it on TV, and he'll be like, all right, Pete Walt, you guys gotta draw, you gotta draw shoes. Whoever, whoever draws the smallest straw is.
Speaker 2: Uh, you gotta quit or getting fired. I don't know if he's gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I hope he doesn't because every time I Eric Fartwell or any other Democrat talking about this put soldiers in danger. This is unacceptable. What else did you hide? What?
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking, hey, you fucking fuckheads.
Speaker 1: You all hid the fact that Joe Biden was cognitively impaired to the point we're one of the few times in our history, then a goddamn president. May I actually I think it the only time a sitting president was forced out of his own party. Again, think about that sitting president was forced out of his own party and handed the nomination, no process, no no voting, no nothing.
Speaker 2: Handed the nomination.
Speaker 1: To Kamal Harris, and every major player in the Democrat Party covered that up, covered the reasoning up. Hell hack Tapper has a whole book about the cover up. So I'm sorry, Democrats, you don't have a leg to stand on as it pertains to the safety of soldiers and to the people of this great country. We didn't have a president for four years. We did not have a functioning president, and that's been well documented.
Speaker 2: And people like Fartwell and Shifty Shift.
Speaker 1: And the rest of the leadership donors, the clooney Biden or Obama, they all covered for Biden. See, you can't fucking talk about a signaled chat being the most dangerous thing to the American people and servicemen, and I mean just all the bullshit they're going with.
Speaker 2: You cannot prescribe to.
Speaker 1: That and be fine with these very same people that are bitching about Pete covered up Biden's cognitive decline. And that's a fucking fact. And that's a fucking fact. It's beyond the fact. It's such a fact that Kat Martini is tweeting me old pictures of herself and I'm offended by these pictures, apps are fulutely offended. Oh fuck me to Rob Blacks, Rob Black Show, Tomorrow's fun Friday. What are we gonna do Tomorrow? We're gonna talk you know what, We're gonna do a little of tomorrow. We're gonna talk a little wrestling Tomorrow. Fats of people ask about wrestling because I had people go, why.
Speaker 2: Is the XPW wrestling site down? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Why is the XPW wrestling site? And I'm like, well, stream XPW's up. Why do we have two sites? At the end of the day, Folding everything from the XPW wrestling to stream XPW would probably.
Speaker 2: Be a good idea, right.
Speaker 1: Considering that stream XVW has a store. Stream XPW has all the same stuff that the XPW Wrestling site has, except that it looks better, has better functionality, and it's a lot easier to navigate. I would imagine, or I don't know, Maybe I'm I'm maybe I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Maybe maybe that's the case, but regardless, we'll talk about that tomorrow. Stream XVW that's where you go for all your XPW excitement. Maybe we'll talk about some porn, considering that that is my life now, I mean, I mean, it's not even my life. It's like all consuming. I feel like I did back in the nineties. Right now I do.
Speaker 2: It's just all porn, twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 1: Seven days. Even when I'm sleeping, I'm fucking thinking porn. I'm thinking the stores, I'm thinking sex toys. I'm taking the line of sex toys. I'm thinking the production of the sex toys.
Speaker 2: This is non stop. So we're going to talk about that.
Speaker 1: We'll talk a little politics, maybe we'll talk a little Jasmine Crockett, she's always fun.
Speaker 2: Cane, governor of Texas Hot Wheels.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny, it's it's it's watching them twist themselves in knots.
Speaker 2: Because remember Trump called someone a.
Speaker 1: Name, or you know, Magie Taylor Green there calling somebody name or whatever. The Democrats are the first ones to cry, Oh, I can't believe, unprofessional, Oh I can't believe.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 1: I can't believe they would do Oh my god, I can't believe that there are.
Speaker 2: And now they.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and do some crazy shit and call a crippled man hot wheels, and people are like, oh, I can't believe he did that.
Speaker 2: And what's the first thing they say, Well, you guys to do it.
Speaker 1: It's like, listen, assholes, listen, maybe if you would shut your fucking mouth. See, I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I listen.
Speaker 1: I am totally fine with politics being fucking rough and tumble and filthy and mean, because at the end of the day, Republicans can do it a lot better. But see, Democrats are your typical bully bitches. They will fuck with you and they'll fucking poke at you, and the minute you strike back, they cry, they cry, and they scream victim. So here they are getting shit for this girl, the fucking hood rat calne abbot hot wheels.
Speaker 2: Going.
Speaker 1: We'll look at you, you guys say, and it's like, yeah, but you guys are the ones that fucking cry and bitch and moan. Maybe if you didn't cry, bitch and moan, nobody would say anything. But because you cried, bitch and moan, we're now saying, oh, wait a minute, hold on, little fucking cry babies, little bully babies. That's what you guys are. Democrats are bully babies. Poke you pokea pokea and you're fucking punch him back, and they're like, whoa.
Speaker 2: Fucking little bitches.
Speaker 1: So we'll talk about that tomorrow and uh stock stock market Tesla had a little pullback. Hope you guys bought told you man. Tesla and Vedia, these are all stocks Amazon, These.
Speaker 2: S actually can make so much money with bro so much.
Speaker 1: Tesla and en Video are two stocks that you can fucking buy and basically day trade.
Speaker 2: Fucking one day it'll be up thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: Two days later will be down you know fifteen, two days later'll be up forty.
Speaker 2: A week later will be down fifty. That's the type of shit that you just fucking you're just you're just.
Speaker 1: Take a big chunk, you throw it in there, rises pop out, grab a couple of grand it sinks, buy it, Rises pop out, make a couple of grand Tesla's one of those stocks right now that if you're popping, you're in and out, in and out, in and out, you're making tens of thousands of dollars. So we'll talk about that tomorrow. To Rob Blacks, Rob Black show, you guys are the best, and I'll see it. Don't be fucking lame.
Speaker 2: Peace out,